[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Previous: >>86095221

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Sites: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
https://www.moxfield.com

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/9Xj1xLdM

>how to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

>TQ/Prompt:
Kill me.
>>
Messed up the previous thread. Sorry.
>>86104294
>>
File: file.png (152 KB, 265x370)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>86119534
>Not starting with The Ultimate Gamer
>>
>>86119608
I didn't know Black Manta was a gamer.
>>
>>86119608
I can at least say that name and text without feeling like a fucking idiot.
>>
I love the flavor of Done for the Day. Literally paying your workers in tickets or money
>>
>>86119608
This actually looks neat
>>
30 starting life is objectively superior to 40
>>
>>86119681
Yes. Please tell the CAG and RC this on social media to pressure them to change it like they did the death trigger rule
>>
>>86119747
I'm straight and white so they'll never listen to me.
>>
>Things that shouldn't have acorns do
>Things that should have acorns don't
I seriously feel as though what does and doesn't have acorns is consistently backwards. Wtf are they doing?
>>
>>86119869
i think land changeling and the subgame are the only ones that probably should be legal without any extra rule fuckery
the aura/equipment/etc lord would require a lot of backend that they seemingly don't want do do, like triple strike
>>
>>86119608
>>86119618
There's nothing more "poggers" than killing Aquaman, fellow gamers.
>>
>>86119869
>After each slide from the slideshow, mark rosewater would be given paper notes
>This could relate to balance changes or just "This feels like an acorn card" or "This is too strong to put into eternal"
>>
>>86119897
Really I'm hating on stickers and attractions. Anything using them should be acorned. Funny you should mention triple strike though since I completely believe last strike was fine, could be black bordered, and would open up a bunch of design space.
>>
>>86119869
Making standard-legal Un-cards was always going to be a logistical nightmare of spaghetti. There was no way around this save for the one MaRo wouldn't consider, which is to say not fucking doing it.
>>
>>86119955
well yes that's the point
last/triple work completely fine they would just have to choose to add him, certainly less headache than mutate, but they didn't
>>
>>86119955
I had shit like Last Strike and X Strike on fake cards doodled in my notebooks back in the 00s, I'm surprised MaRo hasn't stooped to the level of a retarded middle schooler yet. Or, well, he's had significantly worse ideas that he has put in black border so never mind.
>>
>>86119955
>>86119970
I think last strike can work, but realistically it isn't really that useful so it wouldn't warrant the reworking.
>>
>>86119927
>every stream he does he asks for f's in the chat for Arthur's kid
>>
>>86120030
You make a valid point. The last time they tried to introduce a drawback effect in Decayed, people lost their shit. Even /tg/ is firmly against anything "feelsbad" these days.
>>
>>86119817
Bruh, the entire RC is straight white guys
>>
>>86119963
He has no choice, it isn't his own project anymore. The team working on it is pretty huge and Chris Cocks tells them what to put in.
>>
>>86120030
I don't know, I think it could work through things like auras or artifacts giving your opponent's creatures last strike. or maybe even putting it on a commander with something like "Blocking creatures your opponents control gain last strike"
>>
>>86120050
Decayed is good, drawbacks are good, and people are retarded. What else is new?
>>
>>86120050
no one lost their shit with decayed? I don't recall anything. Wilhelt is #10 for played commander on edhrec.

decayed zombies are just zombies but at a far cheaper rate. Aristocrat decks dont give a fuck that they dont block.
>>
>>86120050
Everyone liked decayed though? It served its purpose perfectly, you get a shitload of zombies so it's cool to have more zombies but it's not super OP
>>
>>86119869

Quoting Maro

The silver-border cards fell into a small grouping of categories:

>Cards that don't work within the black-border rules
>An element of "cards matter" that black border doesn't reference (flavor text, as an example)
>Cards that require interacting with people outside the game
>Cards that require a physical or vocal component
>Cards that reference a state external to the game (are they able to see something from their seat, for instance)
>Cards with some effects that just don't feel right in black border

The only real confusing one is that last one and Mwor fought against it. He believed that everything that could be eternal legal should be eternal legal and I agree with him if only for the sake of confusion.

If Tug of War and the Planet were too strong just ban them.
>>86119897
>>
File: 1662995923936.png (701 KB, 600x800)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>86120054
>Bruh, the entire RC is straight white guys
ENTER
https://mtgcommander.net/index.php/2022/09/12/announcing-new-rc-members-olivia-gobert-hicks-and-jim-lapage/
>>
Is Acceterak the best dude to play if I want nothing but hordes of 2/2 black zombies? Gisa is pretty good but she's slow and expensive, Accererak gets going a lot faster.
>>
>>86120112
Acererak*, excuse me.
>>
>>86120112
Acererak is mostly for abusing his ETB ability by never actually completing ToA and using cost reducers and other effects to cast him several times per turn. Sidisi or Varina are probably more what you're looking for.
>>
>>86119897
>>86119955
>>86119994
>>86120030
>>86120079
Last strike "could" be done. (Technically almost anytime*could* be done .)

The issue is that would require creating an entire extra last strike combat step . First strike actually works by creating two combat steps. One for regular damage and one for first strike damage.

So the rules manager basically felt reworking the entire structure of the turn system for the sake of a handful of cards with a downside mechanic wasn't worth it
>>
>>86120112
Josu Vess if you want lots of zombies.
>>
>>86119963
None of these are standard legal.

>>86120066
It was Maro's idea for the UN cards that could work in regular magic to be legal there.

If it weren't for pressure from the studio the subgames card would have been legal
>>
>>86120146
well yes, that's what we've been saying
do you know exactly how much rules fuckery they need to make mechanics work? even simple ones, not to mention the headaches of stuff like mutate
it could be a mechanic but they chose it not to
the 2 main categories that make something silver/acorn are "relies on some non-oracle aspect of the card (flavor text, name length, art)" or "relies on some aspect outside of the game"
pretty much anything else can be made into a mechanic, they make like a dozen every year or more, they just didn't want to
>>
File: state lines.gif (3.64 MB, 1000x774)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB GIF
>>86119608
this is a cool ass commander
I will play it
thank you wotc for this epic set
>>
>>86120168
Mutate is the biggest unset mechanic they made.
>>
File: 1586811881206.jpg (41 KB, 750x422)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>86119608
all the attractions with prizes so far have acorn stamps
damn, I thought this was gonna be super cool
>>
>>86120191
You need to use acorn cards to activate his second line of text.
>>
>>86120090
>>86120082
Oh man, you don't remember the absolute doomposting from Blackfags over decayed? It was pretty intense I gotta tell you.
>>
>>86120112
>Accererak gets going a lot faster
What? Acererak takes forever to get going, so long in fact that no one uses him for anything other than triggering his etb an infinite/near infinite number of times like >>86120138
said.

If you really want to go all in on 2/2 zombinis, Varina is probably your best option. She can create them pretty easy and offers a decent payoff for attacking with them.
>>
File: 1662398941708753.jpg (145 KB, 600x586)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>86120105
HAHA CHESTLET
>>
meet and greet sisay could've been totally legal but wotc are cowards
>>
>>86120619
tell ne something I don’t know
>>
>>86120669
taking off your pants uses the stack
>>
>>86120676
is it an activated or triggered ability
>>
>>86120711
Its a state-based action.
>>
would this be a good burn commander?
[cardname] 1r
legendary creature
You may sacrifice a mountain rather than pay [cardname]'s mana cost.
when it etbs, if you cast it from a zone other than your hand, lands in play gain "when this land becomes tapped, it deals 1 damage to its controller. If this land is nonbasic, it deals 2 damage instead."
Sacrifice [cardname]: Exile the top card of your library. If it's a mountain or a red card you may play it until end of turn. Add r.
3/1
>>
>commander at the lgs last night
>final game
>getting beat down by tokens until i reach 1 life
>after wiping the board, next turn I find enough things to search my deck and combo off with approach of the second sun to win
I don’t think anyone else was happy with it but I’ll take snatching victory from the precipice of defeat
>>
>>86121018
(maybe it has some kind of counter to denote the ability)
>>
File: 1663346376644906.jpg (5.4 MB, 2595x4032)
5.4 MB
5.4 MB JPG
Last week I was recommended to try Tormod in this deck.
I just want to say thank you. He's been a fun addition.
>>
>the urge to turn Ghalta in Aesi growing day by day
Bros how do I stay loyal when Aesi is out here looking all cool AND drawing me cards?? I mean, Ghalta can still be in the 99
>>
I just want a cool commander that has interesting deckbuilding restrictions and is fun to pilot
The search continues
>>
>>86121360
>Playing s*mic l*ndfall
Might as well cut your dick off now
>>
>>86119608
The art almost looks like he has a skillet in his left hand, which would have been a nice reference.
>>
File: 166347734961014502.jpg (311 KB, 1080x1920)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
Are we allowed to post mail without getting proxyfags butthurt
>>
>>86121496
No if you spend money on things you like you’re a retarded faggot paypig.
>>
How do you best convert a handful of LGS regulars into a playgroup that plays regularly outside of the LGS as well? I kinda want to get a group together to go play EDH or draft at a local brewery.
>>
File: 1665129867523.jpg (27 KB, 731x731)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>86121496
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SPEND MONEY ON YOUR HOBBY AHHHH I'M GOING INSANE SAVE ME CHINAMAN
>>
File: Neheb the Eternal.jpg (163 KB, 672x936)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Just freshly sleeved up and played a couple o games with pic related. The amount of pure damage you can just shit out with him is hilarious, I love this guy.
>>
>>86121360
Ghalta draws you a lot of cards indirectly by being an easy-to-cast 12 power creature in G. Don't turn to the dark side of bl*e.
>>
>>86121021
>topdeck buried alive
>combo off with it because its like turn 12 or some shit and I have tons of mana
>esika player starts seething because HE should have won since he had bridge + 3 7cmc+ walkers out goddamnit
I love snatching victory from the jaws of defeat
>>
>>86121756
Decklist? I found it difficult to get him up and running.
>>
>>86120168
The rules are pretty flexible but they aren't immutable. The hardest sells are things that interact with pre existing structures (like Far Out and exclusionary modes or Last Strike and turn order)

Just talking on extra stuff is actually pretty easy to handle. Probably EASIER to handle since the new space means less opertunities to collide with the older rules and divide by zero.

Like I think the two parts of Unsets have been conflated in people's minds "Silly" and "Impossible in the rules." They overlap but they are not the same.

So yes the stickers and Attractions are silly but they are possible in the rules and probably requires less rules patching then something like mutate.

Part of me thinks that it was a mistake to closely tie the parody part of Unsets to the "experimental outside of rules" part of them. Because you now have people trained to think something doesn't belong in magic because it's silly even though it works 100 percent in the rules.
>>
>>86120619
Expansion symbols and flavor text change from printing to printing.

If Meet and Greet Sissay were legal. Dominaria Opt and Ixalan Opt would be functionally different cards.

Eternal legal cards can only reference things that are constant for every version of a card.
>>
>>86121708
>spend money
>don't spend money
if you pick the first option when you have any choice otherwise you have yogurt for brains, sorry
>>
>opponents deck is just a shitpile that makes the game a slog
hate these decks
>>
>>86122126
My IQ is 143. Without a doubt higher than yours and likely higher than anyone else in this thread. I buy cards cause i like it and because im not a poor faggot like you
>>
>planned on playing today with some guys i know
>get call from people at our main office, telling me i have to drive to another one of our locations to set a bunch of shit up by the end of the day because executives didnt bother giving anyone a heads up before doing anything, as usual
>have to spend all day and afternoon setting shit up to the bare minimum to where i can continue on it later + it will function okay for the users until i get time to come back
>miss edh night because of it
sucks, i was looking forward to trying out my new liesa, shroud of dusk deck.
>>
File: 1663785436686107.jpg (45 KB, 800x468)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>86122386
Damn, rip anon. Hopefully you can make next night
>>
>>86122386
>go to some gayass comitee meeting for work
>bike gets stolen at 9am on a weekday no more than 5 feet from my fucking office
I hate niggers so much its unreal I wish I could eradicate non-whites from this world
>>
>>86122202
look at the loser and laugh, lmao
passed by this thread and throwing your IQ around is pathetic

leaving the thread and refusing to elaborate
>>
>>86122421
im hoping theres going to be a game next week. i had a group i used to play with, but the main guy who organized everyone has been acting really odd ever since a few months after the covid shit began, and i havent consistently played with him hardly since. oh well, hes somewhat a manipulative piece of shit outside of magic so i guess its for the best. i took what i could get for the time because finding playgroups outside of LGSes and getting allowed into them for consistent games is really hard.
>>86122450
its weird. i have to deal with a lot of ghetto ones at work, and for some reason, after i started having to interact with them for about 6-8 months, they all suddenly know who i am + act really friendly toward me. i havent had to worry about my shit getting stolen at all because the other ghetto ones keep the rowdy stealing ones in check if they even consider mentioning messing with my stuff or me. im still not really used to it
>>
>>86120105
That's a man
>>
>>86121134
No problem! That was me.
I saw the desecrated tomb and just figured you’d like him as well.
>>
File: file.png (175 KB, 266x373)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>
>>86122682
I choose white card and mill Xanthrid Necromancer. GO.
>>
>>86120105
>https://mtgcommander.net/index.php/2022/09/12/announcing-new-rc-members-olivia-gobert-hicks-and-jim-lapage/
>"Outside of Magic, I’m trained as a master jeweler – which may explain my love for artifacts! I have also worked on numerous political campaigns, and facilitated fundraisers for charities and causes close to my heart. In my free time, I enjoy playing Path of Exile, lifting weights, and making too many cool props for LARP."
She also cheats all the time in the YouTube commander games she plays. I mean I cheat too, but she plays turn 1 Sol Ring almost every game. Too obvious.
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 672x936)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>86122705
I have painter's servant choosing white and name X
>>
I kinda like Rachel Weeks a lot. She doesn’t feel like a cardboard cutout eceleb unlike a lot of other mtgtoobers. She also has some pretty decent opinions on cards and has a great humor to boot.
>>
does /edhg/ ever play on cockatrice? it would be fun to meet up and have a regular game on there :)
>>
File: 24k3wg1z2ip91.png (283 KB, 332x457)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
Legal
>>
>>86122764
I'd be down to play, I have never played Commander but I've got some decks.
>>
>>86122706
>Plays turn 1 sol ring every commander game
Does Olivia always do this? Asking as I never bothered to watch.
>>
>>86122773
I am confused. Do you need those ticket things or does this just give the sticker for free?
>>
>>86122791
Yeah, she mentioned being called out for it in a video about a month or two ago. Suddenly it stopped happening, although she's totally not a cheater guys.
>>
>>86122800
ability and P/T stickers cost tickets
art stickers are free
>>
>>86122783
cool do you have an acct on there? does anybody else wanna join before i make a room?
for anybody who doesnt know this is a comprehensive and free mtg client kind of like mtgo but its all totally unofficial and free
https://cockatrice.github.io/
>>
>>86122803
Yeah that is weird. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that happens.
>>86122815
Thanks the new rules are hard for me to keep up with.
>>
>>86122843
give me 5 mins to set up then Id be down
>>
>>86122682
Vorthos a cute. Cute!
>>
>>86122859
People in the comments kept noticing so she said something about how absurd it is to accuse her of cheating, but of course it stopped happening after that. I haven't watched that channel much since the abortion fundraiser.
>>
>>86122863
>>86122843
cool, I have made a 3P room. it is called elder assmancy and the password is vorthos
>>
File: file.png (160 KB, 265x385)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>86122859
the 10/10 costs 6 tickets the persist costs 3 the art's free
>>
File: phoneposting.png (386 KB, 423x595)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>
>>86122928
cant seem to find the room
>>
>>86122963
make sure you have password games enable in lobby filters
>>
File: 1655666961159.jpg (131 KB, 672x936)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>86121963
>Part of me thinks that it was a mistake to closely tie the parody part of Unsets to the "experimental outside of rules" part of them.
This is something that frustrates me about Un-sets and Heroes of the Realm. I love when WotC lets loose with experimental mechanics, even when I don't think they really stick the landing like with mutate. These sets are full of cool little ideas, and for the most part time ok if they're not tourney legal if it results in stuff like pic related or the new lady that shares equipment effects with your whole field. I just hate that these are always buried within fuckloads of cards that are just "we referenced a letter in the card's name, aren't we funny?" over and over again. Like I understand the point of Un-sets is to also be silly, but I feel like WotC hasn't learned that jokes have diminishing returns, especially when you've been telling the same ones since 1998.
>>
I finally want to make a mono black deck, but I'm not sure who to go with. I kinda like new Braids and new Sheoldred but I dunno if that's just cult of the new thinking. Sell me on a mono-B commander.
>>
File: s×mic.jpg (4 MB, 4624x3468)
4 MB
4 MB JPG
I'm sorry bros, I couldn't help myself
>>
>>86122948
You can only put stickers on cards you own, otherwise you could use that 2/3 sticker to shrink an annoying large creature
>>
>>86122974
other than a few they largely don't tell the same jokes though, and if anything I see people complaining about them NOT making the same jokes
in my opinion rules lawyer is one of the funniest cards they've ever made, though I'm well aware that's a heavy bias on my part because I was incredibly depressed at the time and thought the concept plus the mountain of reminder text was funny
that's technically a similar joke to bureaucracy but bureaucracy has an effect that's just "do a silly dance and if you forget to discard your hand"
>>
>>86122997
This doesn't have to be cancer, how much Landfall do you have?
>>
>>86123010
Can the stickers be removed without damaging the card or leaving glue on the sleeve?
>>
>>86123049
presumably
the company that makes the glue for the stickers went bankrupt and shut down out of nowhere, which is why it got delayed from april fools
>>
File: exhibit_90.png (46 KB, 305x311)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>86122202
My IQ is your current IQ plus 1
>>
>"Oh hey this new 'sisay' art is cute."
>Goes to look up a higher rez vesrion
>"Oh my god. Whats wrong with your face?"
>>
File: file.png (625 KB, 672x936)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
>>86123110
the showcase looks better anyway
>>
They are saving the best for last...right?
>>
>>86123127
we don't even have half the set yet
>>
>>86123117
Blessed be Scooter.
>>86123127
4/4 eternal-legal mythics
8/18 eternal-legal rares
15/43 eternal-legal uncommons
6/60 eternal-legal commons
>>
File: 1663568603348094.jpg (153 KB, 1080x912)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>https://www.moxfield.com/decks/eWX2eHBakU-X7Z_nPhpEpQ
Rate my Captain NiggaTodd upgrades. What else should I remove and add. Not tryna be sweaty cEDH, just trying to mine some salt with efficient PL6 - 7 horror mill.
>>
>>86123040
Just rampaging baloths
>>
>>86123149
People say this every spoiler season, and every season they disappoint us
>>
>>86123204
I would love to run this against you
>>
>>86123310
Nice creatures you got in your graveyard, too bad they're on my side of the battlefield. Oops, your commander is a 0/0, back to the zone it goes.
>>
Is this an acceptable counterplay to Treasure decks?
>>
ggs bro thanks for the games
>>
>>86123388
Depends, it fucks someone trying to do Dockside stuff, but against like a Prosper I'd rather have March of the Machines.
>>
File: mtger.png (1.32 MB, 1033x636)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
who would you rather play against
>>
>>86123409
the one on the left any day of the week because i cant stop immediately thinking the one on the right is a freak when i look at him
>>
>>86123388
are you prepared for the timmy seething followed by you being hard targeted for the rest of the game while one guys gets handed the game for free?
>>
>>86123409
Left. Right looks weird, probably is weird, probably doesn't shut up with weird shit.
>>
>>86123409
the one on the left is rhystic studies right
>>
>>86123409
left looks like his dad is cia
>>
>>86123422
he's an unironic communist but his Kentaro deck video was good until he spent like 5 minutes whining about Enduring Renewal not having a different art.
>>
>>86123409
>Left: Probably some coach for a school
>Right: Maybe a drug dealer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0LxARzuWRQ
>>
>>86123474
This video. I tried. It’s kind if insufferable to watch. Like all of them begin a thought, then someone also begins one overtop of them, then they all laugh awkwardly and it just keeps looping.
>>
If I Volo into a Dormant Sliver, I draw three cards right?
>>
>>86123474
>is this how I look when I play magic
>>
File: 1650301499092.jpg (246 KB, 672x936)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>
>>86123474
Still better than when ihyd has the tranny on
>>
File: kess.png (2.04 MB, 1571x1128)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
Which one card to cut?
Also, any general feedback for this build?

>inb4 kess is gay
>>
File: 1635779385448.jpg (45 KB, 960x950)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>86123856
>grixis_goodstuff.dec
>>
>>86123856
cut 1 island
>>
>>86123474
I swear I heard him say "Hi I'm Shivam Butt"
>>
>pic very related
I recently started playing again. I don't remember that much from when I played last in 2018, but I do remember one particular game.

>me playing Kaalia against a landfall deck, Breya artifact deck, and some other deck I can't remember
>end of turn 4 the landfall guy already has a bunch of lands and avenger of zendicar out and the Breya guy got all his mana rocks down
>on my turn I topdeck Hellkite Tyrant, steal all the Breya guys mana rocks with Kaalia+Hellkite and am able to drop Armageddon from my hand and it's not countered
>The landfall guy and his stupid beard immediately scoops and says "Yeah I'm not going to play with you." and leaves.

I'm usually a fun, joking and memey guy at the table but this was the only time I broke character and the mood of the whole table was ruined for the rest of the night.
I know that guy was a faggot but because of him I did end up taking out Armageddon, Sire of Insanity, and the Worldgorger Dragon "package" out of the deck because I was self-conscious about being "the asshole".
In hindsight the deck was fine in the meta I was in and that dude legit just could not handle the bantz.

You guys got any stories like that?
>>
>>86124181
fresh pasta
very nice
>>
>>86124181
>sire of insanity
Ive farmed so much salt with that card
>>
>>86122988
What kind of strategies do you like? Black does a bit of everything.
>>
>>86122988
I made new braids from my collection and it preformed too well tonight
>>
>>86122988
I'm in about the same boat as you, I tried Erebos and it felt too unfocused and Chainer, which felt too slow if I wasn't going all-in on combo which I wanted to avoid. Next I'm gonna try baby lili but black has so many great legends that she can't reanimate like Xiahou Dun, Kaervek and new Sheoldred.
>>
PSA if you've been mildly interested in making an energy deck, Volo is surprisingly perfect for an energy deck. UG is the main energy color, and the energy creatures are spread out in creature types.
>>
>>86124509
>Playing a commander with THAT art
oh god no I'd rather not
>>
>>86124581
It has dnd art. Not that those cards are much better looking.
>>
>>86124329
A lot of the times I've used it people had never seen it before and then were like "It does what?!?" Lmao
>>
>>86124608
Forgot image
>>
>>86124181
I only play MLD if I'm going to win that turn or the next turn. Otherwise I'd rather avoid it. People drawing a card, doing nothing and passing is boring for both me and them, but mostly them.
>>
>>86124751
what about mld where your lands recover a lot faster or deosn't get destroyed at all?
>>
Demon tribal is terrible, but I'm building it anyway.
>>
>>86124751
if you have mld always cast it
>>
>>86124751
But my plan is to mld with avacyn and watch them suffer with all my stax pieces on board
>>
>>86124751
>I only play MLD if I'm going to win that turn or the next turn
faggot
>>
>>86123409
They both make good videos but Spice 8 is more sexually attractive
>>
>>86123409
spice looks like he would kill children and eat them for sexual gratification
studies looks like a guy who I'd want to crack a few beers with while we watch a boxing match

left.
>>
>>86124751
In the situation where you have Kaalia or a similar cheaty-mana creature on the field and you are drawing new threats, its very hard to lose after an MLD turn
>>
>>86125084
nigga?
>>
>>86125124
It's my personal taste. I like longer and darker hair against pale skin
>>
>>86125141
no I mean you said he made good videos thats wack
>>
>>86125181
when he's not spending 40 minutes talking about marxism or whatever then yea
>>
File: 1630843313623.jpg (119 KB, 1550x809)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
How am I supposed to ask for things to be black bordered now that all new un-set cards default to black borders?
I want WotC to print tournament legal magic cards that care about set symbols and flavor text unironically. I want people to care about what the cards say and where they're from.
>>
>>86125211
run city in a bottle I dare you
>>
>>86125211
ask to have their nut removed
>>
>>86125227
>2 mana artifact that says no one can have bazaar of baghdads or libraries of alexandria or everyone's favorite, hasran ogress
I'm in
>>
>>86125261
theres versions for antiquities and homelands
>>
File: file.png (1.19 MB, 672x936)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>86125261
but wait there's more
>>
File: psdg-5-lydari-druid.png (946 KB, 745x1040)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
have you ever proxied one of the japanese only sega dreamcast only cards?

>Lydari Druid {2}{G}

Creature — Druid

When Lydari Druid enters the battlefield, for each land on the battlefield, choose a basic land type at random. Those lands become the land types chosen this way. (This effect lasts indefinitely.)
>>
File: arn-43-rukh-egg.png (1.76 MB, 745x1040)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>86125261
get rekd kid
>>
>>86125376
how do you determine it randomly
roll a d5 for each land?
>>
>>86124581
you could do a lot worse with a card from the last 10 years
>>
>>86125424
You are not allowed to run that unless you have the official Rukh token.
>>
>>86125448
gotta have both signed as well
>>
>>
>>86125467
>troon planet sticker
>>
>>86125424
went to look up oracle text and was not expecting it to have like 5 reprints
>>
This is why Vorthos is different than the other Legendary Gamers for the folks who were asking
>>
>>86125517
that's true i guess that they are a different schema from the timmy/johnny/spike angle but they've done cycles for less reason
>>
>>86125192
It's amazing we can have 1000 threads of people suffering under capitalism yet people still think it's good
>>
>>86125524
i didn't say it was good I said spicey man is an oboxious twat when he interrupts a joke goblin video to talk about politics
of any kind, ind you
>>
>>86125517
I think they just forgot but whatever you say mr nosewater
>>
>>86125211
Flavor text won't work in tournies because different prints of cards have different flavor text

You can't have two Opts be functionally different
>>
>>86125537
same reason that name person is silver but art stickers are black
names change across languages
stickers are english only
>>
>>86125467
>Max of 3 random sticker sheets
>Each sticker sheet has 3 art stickers
>Art stickers cost nothing
>So you need 9 nonland permanents
>This means shes as big as a 9/4 flier
>Lacks haste
>Can move stickers from exile to like ones in grave or in play
She really needs haste
>>
File: xln-65-opt.jpg (156 KB, 672x936)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>86125537
You CAN have two opts be functionally different. I want the choice to matter.
You're a big boy now. You can handle the added complexity of choosing between a cool pirate opt or the original Hanna opt or the cringe black man opt or the funny secret lair opt and considering which one would be the best for your flavor text matters cards.
Considering the new interactions Unfinity is putting into eternal formats I don't think this is even that big of a deal.
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 672x936)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>86125532
he's correct it's just people probably assumed they would treat them as a megacycle since some of them fit well in colors and like they did with morphling
>>
>>86125524
I'm prospering actually
>>
Anyone run these *scape familiars in edh? Are they worth the slot?
>>
>>86125651
its like an easier to remove medallion,
>>
>>86125656
Yeah but I don't have any available medallions in my colors but I do have a bunch of these
>>
>>86119534

Why the fuck is WotC printing Un-cards without silver border now? Do they really want to be killed?
>>
>>86125681
an easier to remove medallion is still a medallion, if you have the slots for it go ahead
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 672x936)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>86125682
so people will bebegging for MH3 which was only sort of jokey and referrential to magic instead of being all about jokes
jokes on them time spiral/MH is my favorite set of sets and un-sets are my second favorite
>>
>>86125682
cuz we were bored and it was funny
why else
>>
>>86125682
So they can have eternal legal cards in an unset.

Better than the old way where you had totally playable stuff like the Cheese Stands Alone being not tourney legal just because it was in a set with Ashnod's Coupon
>>
>>86125695
>>86125703
Those cards should not be fucking legal because they're STUPID. It doesn't matter if they're mechanically playable when their fucking flavor RUINS THE GAME.
>>
>>86125755
ok hold that thought for the fortnite set coming out this december that will make no less than two tier 0 modern decks
at least unsets are in-universe
>>
File: file.png (2.32 MB, 1328x940)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>86125755
>It doesn't matter if they're mechanically playable when their fucking flavor RUINS THE GAME.
buddy we passed that threshold ages ago
I'll gladly take explicit joke set over marvel quips
>>
File: file.png (857 KB, 672x936)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>>86125765
technically it's a different universe, which is why urza is still alive as a head and has chilled out in hot tubs, been a professor, and taken help calls
>>
>>86125517
>We chose to make Dimir Aqueduct enter untapped because it's different. Izzet, Gruul, Golgari, Selesnya, Orzhov, Rakdos, Boros, and Azorius are all guilds that officially exist within Ravnica but Dimir isn't. Also none of the other guilds are both Blue AND Black. That little change was reinforcing this.
I haven't seen such blatant damage control since they tried to justify how changing the damage redirection rule to planeswalkers didn't go against the spirit of their 'no functional errata' guideline.
>>
>>86125779
the dimir were out in the first block though
it's still a kind of dumb decision but I have no idea why people make up reasons to be angry when there's the real reason right there.
I mean I know why, honestly speaking, but it's still stupid for it to happen.
and the no functional errata thing went out the window with pridemate, then proliferate
>>
>>86125651
The only one I ever run is the grixis one because it has regeneration which makes it a decent blocker.
>>
>>86125570
That's why you're in the 'shitty retard containment format' thread instead of a real Magic: the Gathering thread.
Flavor text has no game function. By definition. You not seeing how further fucking up the language barrier and making any kind of deck registration even more retarded than it already is.
>>
>>86125690
wait that is actually a real card
>>
>>86125808
And once upon a time there were only three zones, and combat damage used the stack, and you wanted to go by the name your parents gave you. Things change, crash tournaments with no survivors.
>>
>>86125812
https://scryfall.com/search?q=set%3Amh1+-t%3Aland+-is%3Areprint&unique=cards&as=grid&order=set&dir=desc
modern horizons is two really good sets that also killed modern but who cares it's modern
>>
>>86125804
The Dimir didn't exist in the lore. When Dimir Aqueduct was printed there were only 9 official guilds in Ravnica.
>no functional errata went out the window with pridemate
Pridemate was War of the Spark. Dominaria was when the redirection rule ended. It also impacted literally hundreds of cards while Pridemate impacted exactly one card.
>>
>>86125850
you're right i got the ordering wrong in my head
>the dimir didn't exist in the lore
they were literally The Tenth Guild and it was avery badly kept secret that was then officially revealed in the first block, if I'm remembering that correctly but I didn't pay all too much attention to the lore at the time
>>
>>86125832
Tell you what champ, why don't you go outside and play a real format, get some experience, win a PTQ or whatever nonsense they're calling it now; then start having opinions on game design. If you're going to stick around in your literal containment zone for babies who cannot handle proper games then consider not speaking about things you very obviously don't know about. On that note:
>There were only three zones
Literally never.
>>
>>86125863
The novels talked about how the Dimir used to exist but hadn't for a very long time. At the time of Ravnica: City of Guilds the official story was that there were only 9 guilds. The fact that Dimir still existed was the big twist.
In out-of-setting lore, yes, Dimir always officially existed but in the novels they were a boogey-man type story that nobody believed in.

I concede that this was also a point in time when the people writing the novels did not have super close connections with the design team. Just from looking at the cards there is no real indication that the Dimir were supposed to be an urban legend.
>>
>>86120146
You don't need an additional phase. You could have last strike happen during the end of combat step, a step that already exists and is only ever used for shitty retarded memes like untapping attackers with maze of ith after they've dealt damage.
>511. End of Combat Step
>511.1. The end of combat step has no turn-based actions. Once it begins, the active player gets priority. (See rule 117, “Timing and Priority.”)
>511.2. Abilities that trigger “at end of combat” trigger as the end of combat step begins. Effects that last “until end of combat” expire at the end of the combat phase.
>511.3. As soon as the end of combat step ends, all creatures and planeswalkers are removed from combat. After the end of combat step ends, the combat phase is over and the postcombat main phase begins (see rule 505).
Target creature gains last strike (it deals its combat damage at the end of combat instead of during any other combat step).
>>
>>86125682
Unsets presumably weren't selling enough for the suits.
>>
>>86125928
I'm bad. What situation would you want last strike in
>>
>>86125928
you could maybe give it to opponents stuff otherwise besides triplestrike as far as I can tell its just a meme
>>
>>86125965
meant for
>>86125957
>>
>>86125682
MaRo was mad that people weren't playing his un-cards in commander, so they came up with this shit.
>>
>>86125957
Want? Probably none. But it could make some undercosted high power cards printable if it by default lost every trade. Of course if it also got first/double it would become busted.
>>
File: file.png (918 KB, 672x936)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>>86125957
triple strike
and a possible balancing tool like they did with decayed
>>
>>86125651
Nightscape is beast in rakdos, grixis and dimir decks.
>>
>>86125973
I hope the rules committee just bans his garbage.
>>
>>86126141
>implying RC isn't in nosewater's pocket
>>
>>86124509
I run Mairsil as my unified charge/energy counters deck. Most of the time it does nothing, but every once in a while it pulls some goofy combo wins. My favorite is winning a game of planechase by infinitely rolling the planar die until I got a combination of planes that I could win with.
>>
If anyone breaks out the stickers, I scoop
>>
>>86125755
>flavor
>>
>>86125779
The damage redirect rule was ignorant as shit anyway.
The whole point of a guideline is that you don't have to stick to it when it's unreasonable.
>>
>>86119534
People who like un-sets should be beaten and killed. World would be a better place, not just magic.
>>
>>86125755
>their fucking flavor RUINS THE GAME.
So did nuKamigawa but every pretended to like it because "muh grorious nippon"
>>
>>86126334
>Breaks out the 10 sticker sheet in front of anon and start shuffling them
>Haven't even showed anon my commander yet
>If anon 'scoops' aka opts out, I just put back the sticker sheets
>>
File: mh1-103-ransack-the-lab.png (1.64 MB, 745x1040)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>86125843
the set was designed to appeal to me. modern is a joke format who cares. mh1 is powercreep and SOVL at the same time, its closer to the glory days of magic than we are ever going to get in the future
>>
>>86126464
NEOvagina brought the biggest influx of cancer into the playerbase, this is not in contention
>>
>>86126575
did you confuse cancer with sovl? it's absolutely the best standard set in a good few years if not getting into supplementals as well
>>
>>86125424
>get rukh'd kid
Fixed your typo
>>
File: 1653817642113.jpg (143 KB, 629x727)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>86126594
You will never be japanese.
>>
File: file.png (1.18 MB, 672x936)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>86126611
and neither will wotc though they so desperately wish they could since they know japanese shit is the best and why it gets the most recognition
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can't find my Mana Vault and I need it this evening
>>
>>86121708
>>86121531
>>86121496
Samefag.
>>
File: 1618278840834.png (53 KB, 184x184)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>86123110
>>86123117
>Sisay
>elf
WTF this is mon'keighface
>>
>>86126594
This is what tranimes actually believe
>>
>>86126626
Nevermind I found it
Thanks guys
>>
File: file.png (719 KB, 672x936)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>86126631
The entire setting is mtg disneyland where you can meet a person dressed up as sisay like how you can meet a person dressed up as pocahantos or some shit
it's why you have shit like this and mascot ajani
>>
File: 6gh4ye.jpg (73 KB, 680x491)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>86126618
>>
File: neo-185-generous-visitor.png (1.66 MB, 745x1040)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>86126594
based tranime chad
>>
>>86124181
I've angered plenty of people with Armageddon. One of the most vivid memories is to float plenty of mana and when I announce I cast Armageddon, one of the local judges that was in the game immediately stood up and started to pace about the store. He calmed down and I used my remaining mana to cast Sun Titan and something else. I won pretty fast afterwards. That's the only real blowout I recall from an Armageddon.
Another time was when I used a Valakut trigger to kill a Melek player. He tried to argue and then gathered his stuff in a huff, including his clarinet or whatever wind instrument he had with him and stormed out. He really did feel like that he's gonna punch me on his way out, but didn't.
>>86124751
Faggot. It's perfectly okay to cast it if you have an advantageous situation and want to secure it. One of the gimmicks in my Zacama is to Armageddon solely for me to sac World Shaper or cast Splendid Reclamation afterwards. Thankfully most people are mature enough in my LGS these days that they don't get huffy or start to complain.
>>
>>86123856
Cut your wrist.
>>
>>86124581
this isn't better. they're so fucking plain
>>
>>86124666
Damn, I remember a season in penny dreadful where it was legal along with reanimate basically the best monster available, alongside that sphinx people tinker for in vintage and rune-scarred demon, putrid imp, dark rit and soul exchange. I fucking loved turbo-reanimating him on t1 on the play, before the opp even has a single land out.
>>
>>86125774
what the hell, red-orange spacesuit girl is kinda thicc
>>
>like kaalia
>build her on theme with demons, dragons, angels and have everyone chimp out and overreact to a single trigger and throw game to remove it, whilst everyone panics and pulls out their super top top tier decks against it

>build her cEDH
>feels nothing like a kaalia deck since its just 4 demons and tutoring for relic gorger
>>
>>86124949
I like Jokulhaupsing with Gerrard and then getting all my shit back.
>>
File: 1655776767359.jpg (231 KB, 1000x1360)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>86126878
>hasnt jokulhaups'd turn 3 with a ragavan equipped with sword of feast and famine with a boros charm for indestructible
Done it once and the salt was real.
>>
I really wanna build a Gale deck with Scion Of Halaster but can't think of a good way to win without infinite combos.

Any non combo themes / wincons? Thanks :)
>>
File: airbrusher.png (438 KB, 338x463)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>
>>86127125
https://scryfall.com/card/frf/163/scroll-of-the-masters

Its humble, enemys see it coming, and it scales to the lategame to garant a quick finishing off other opponents after (maybe to early) taking out one opponent.
>>
>>86127145
neat
>>
>>86127125
https://scryfall.com/card/grn/170/etrata-the-silencer?utm_source=mw_MTGWiki

wonky, but could work
>>
>>86125524
We're suffering under jews you mean
MTG is honestly a good example of this lol
>>
File: Monitor Monitor.png (519 KB, 430x600)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (1.06 MB, 672x936)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>86127369
Unstable was the only time I drafted blue because of this thing
I'll still say it in reverance
>>
>>86126940
Turn 3 isn't that bad isn't it? A lot of people haven't managed to build boards that time and besides, you'd have to have 3 specific cards in your 99 for that, so good for you I guess.
>>
File: clown car.jpg (95 KB, 429x600)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Okay anon, get in.
>>
>>86127467
What the hell I love this card
>>
neat mix of old design and fear
>>
is there basically any reason not to swap zurzoth to raphael in my devils deck?
only token production might be smaller, but i think that +1/+1 and lifelink is way better
dunno how much devil support is in black though
>>
is lady of otaria THE dwarf commander now?
>>
>>86127145
Can't believe Wizards reprinted goblin piker
>>
>>86127467
This is a 100% include in the Ultimate Gamer decks, right?
>>
File: file.png (1.31 MB, 1027x1411)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>
>>86127680
Hot.
>>
File: file.png (187 KB, 257x367)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>
>>86127680
>no advantage against dragons
2/10
>>
File: 1662829369381630.jpg (76 KB, 799x960)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>dragons
>dwarfs
>angels
which tribal do i do
>>
>>86127761
>don't live in Clapistan
>this will never give a boost
>>
>>86127761
>poin
>point of
>p-p-p-POINT OF PERSONAL P-PRIVILEDGE
Please don't clap at the MtG tables, the loud noises can be triggering to those with sensory issues.
>>
>>86123462
on what planet is right a drug dealer lmfao
>>
>>86127939
I've seen some dudes like that run smart shops in Amsterdam.
>>
>>86120105
Ladies and gentlemen, the wall.
>>
>>86123409
guy on the gives me 70s rape revenge film vibes
>>
>>86127884
Black women tribal with a white man as the commander.
>>
>>86128059
Gerrard is pretty close to a colonizer.
>>
This has support from goblin tribal, d20 cards, and The Ozolith. Does that make it good?
>>
>>86128248
You'd still probably need more colors for that, so Chulane or Rafiq might be better.
>>
>>86128248
ENTER
>>
LOL
>>
File: 1662992604291271.jpg (44 KB, 841x604)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Why were Shadowmoore/Lorwyn so beloved?
>>
>>86128766
Zoomies first set
>>
>>86128766

Because it was a unique set art/lore wise with interesting card design. Something people tend to forget is that it was the set that introduced planeswalkers, marking WOTC’s decision to structure the lore of the game to the current Marvel/DC planeswalker justice league, forever desecrating the game and leaving a stain on Lorwyn’s legacy.
>>
wasted name
>>
Hazebros, I'm making a set of tokens for my man, and I've got like two or three spare cards.
So far I'll make:
>two warriors
>Jimmy fay cat & dog
>zombie
>embalmed/eternalized indicator
>bugs or plants idk
Any other requests for sandy Amonkhet tokens for your sand decks?

Also, I'm going all in for ramping deserts as combat tricks. What's your strategy?
>>
File: 1662173771803953.png (39 KB, 800x600)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>mfw showing up for game night
>>
>>86128805
>>86128806
Two terrible answers.
>>86128766
Because they are the best blocks
>>
>>86128868
i get angry everytime someone reminds me of his existence because i love the sand warriors theme, but fucking hate green and landfall even more
>>
>>86128868
I play deserts flicker realm razer and win with tunnel ignus effects or swinging witj eldrazi empowered sand tokens
>>
File: 1663735044689162.jpg (572 KB, 2048x1448)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>86128894
>mfw
>>
File: Chronostutter_M15_48.jpg (231 KB, 672x936)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>86128846
Don't even start
>>
>>86128939
landfall sucks to build. Any other archetype and you can fit a subtheme or two and it wont really affect deck performance. With landfall though the best choice is always more landfall value because its such a powerful mechanic that requires 100% commitment
>>
>>86128766
>Great art
>Solid story
>Cool cards
Simple as. Only set that even comes close in the modern era is OG Innistraad or Alara block
>>
Have you ever met a Prosper player that wasn't an enormous faggot?
>>
>>86128997
No and its such a fucking brain dead deck to play. I really hate it
>>
>>86128997
Have you ever seen an unicorn?
>>
>>86128997
Anyone who plays an EDHREC top 100 commander is automatically an enormous faggot
>>
>>86128868
I'd honestly rather run the old Hazezon. Same with new Xira even if her token is 10 out of 10.
>>
>>86129031
>id run worse cards so autistic losers in edh threads will call me heckin based cause old good new bad
I hope you people arent this gay irl
>>
>>86129047
NuXira is unbelievably dogshit and Magical Realm in card form, fuck off WotC shill
>>
File: 1662171213920084.png (583 KB, 815x1250)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>86129009
Wasn't even in the top 300 when I built him
Cope
>>
File: 1661458165570.png (98 KB, 375x375)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>86129074
>play a commander when it comes out
>ha chuds its not even top 30
>check right now
>rank 18
>>
>>86129074
>Tfw none of my commanders have ever been in the top 100 because Ive never been a faggot
Cant relate, sorry chud
>>
I had a dream I had a four way that turned into a commander game.

Anyone have weird shit like that?
>>
>>86129154
You know that painting with the dogs playing poker? I had that dream but it wasn't poker it was Magic and they weren't dogs they were squirrels
>>
>>86129074
That none is total bullshit, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>86129279
You can't stop what's coming.
>>
>>86129353
I live in a 'none' area and there are squirrels.
>>
File: 1662174057119992.png (1.92 MB, 1280x720)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>86129401
You can't stop what's coming.
>>
>>86121756
This card is incredible in every single way. The art, the lore, the flavor text, his design and just how well he functions when built around, and how strong he can be. Comet Storm with this nigga is terrifying
>>
File: 0zzimjzs3mp91.jpg (107 KB, 672x938)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Sadness goes on the stack
>>
>>86129531
I refuse to believe that anyone at all is looking forward to this set.
>>
File: d1dxt3p0klp91.png (471 KB, 900x450)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
In this Un-iverse do you think have "Magic Carnival Adults" who follow the park around the galaxy and stuff?
>>
>>86129596
Isn't there a sticker that grants Infect?
>>
Squirrels are the most newfag reddit tribe
>>
File: fall_of_the_thran.jpg (22 KB, 222x310)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>86128939
>>86128983
Desert landfall is a pretty fun twist on it, because most ramp targets basic lands, and deserts are pretty useless.
>>86128949
That honestly sounds pretty bad ass. I love seeing a convoluted combo pop off.
>>86129031
I like this one better. Playing an odd land type from the gy is an interestingly narrow niche. When used with other Amonkhet cards, self-mill is suddenly a viable strategy.

Also, I can't wait to play fall of Thran and harvest the salt. Guaranteed land drops from the gy are hella tight
>>
Can you make a new thread?
I want to post something.
>>
>>86127699
>Hot
Yeah..
>>
>>86129596
I would assume that one ambassador alien is meant to represent that type of person.
>>
File: 37efnbpstmp91.png (341 KB, 366x510)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
How is this white?
>>
>>86130627
says vehicle on it
nothing else is required
>>
File: neo-6-born-to-drive.jpg (163 KB, 672x936)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>86130627
Pilots are white and so are vehicles, out of the 62 cards on Scryfall that mention "Vehicle" 27 are white cards.
However the crashing part... that is very red.
>>
>>86123409
Spice can be funny, but I doubt he listens to what other people say, so you'd more or less be listening to an ill rehearsed stand-up bit.
Rhystics seems more empathic, so better to have a beer with.

Spice probably has more fun decks tho, so I'd have a pregame chat with Rystic but play with Spice
>>
>>86130681
Mono red also gets vehicle tribal. https://scryfall.com/search?q=id%3Dr+o%3Avehicle

Most tribal effects are in more than one color. It doesn't mean every tribal design needs to be gold.

We have a shit ton of white Human tribal it doesn't mean every Human tribal effect has to be white.
>>
>>86128059
>>
The un set being half legal just makes me sad. Can't wait to play against admiral bilorpadink and wacky stickers.
>>
>>86130627
>1 black-green
>1 blue-red
>1 red-white
All at rare. All are eternal legal.
>>
>>86119681
It's not.
>>
>>86130627
Now this is podracing
>>
>>86130627
If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
>>
who can i do some aggro/lifelink fuckery with?
>>
File: 20220923_132235.jpg (4.45 MB, 4032x3024)
4.45 MB
4.45 MB JPG
Can someone help me here please? I picked up a precon at my friends insistence and tried to do a little upgrading with some spares I had laying around. My friends say their playgroup's power level is around a "6 or 7", whatever the fuck that means. I just wanna know if this is gonna be able to compete or if I'm gonna have to order some shit or look for trades at my LGS tonight. First time dipping my toes into EDH btw
>>
>>86130983
Heliod, he makes your board huge very fast
>>
>>86125524
Crug gets more mammoth meat and me berry picker. Bunga think me deserve more mammoth. Stone Age no good
>>
>>86131083
>My friends say their playgroup's power level is around a "6 or 7"
This means literally nothing, especially if you haven't played with them before.
>>
God, I don't want to retire my bro Yosei but Danitha requires like 2 card changes and is so much better.
I ate 5 counterspells, 3 targeted removals, and 2 board wipes for basically just my board and still almost won thanks to how explosively she can win.
>>
>>86131096
>18.81$
>random 20$ cards in most played
i still don't get why mono white cards get so expensive
>>
>>86131198
hes a mythic rare thats onlyl been reprinted once in a secret lair and is an autoinclude in lifegain decks and has a modern deck
>>
>>86131198
>Modern played
>Good in many EDH decks
>Mythic
On another note I don't get the mono white meme. I've been stomping with mono white for several years now and many of the playables are back from like, Mirrodin or older. Danitha makes my deck feel like it has peaked.
>>
>>86119747
Shivam will have to retardedly think 30 life was the starting total on steam, which isn't out of the question.
>>
Somebody better make a new thread or I'll make one without proxy links.
>>
>>86131360
I honestly dont care at this point make the thread pic goatsie
>>
>>86131392
>>86131392
>>86131392

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.