[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1663766160387016.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>86103835
>>
Here is a small update to my Mario Strikers: Battle League jump, to match the game update. It can be put on the drives.

3.0 Changelog:
>Added a Diddy Kong tier to the Kong species option.
>Added Planetoid to starting locations.
>>
Why do japanese isekai protags always seem to come with knowledge on how to build civilization from the ground up?
>>
File: WoFF_Adamantoise.jpg (123 KB, 1100x700)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Lemme try again

Anyone know of some creatures that go well with adding crystals and metal onto them? Im thinking of turtles since things like adamantoise in games exist but cant think of a second animal. Or group of animals.
>>
>>86116666
That’s the power of unseasoned rice, my friend
>>
>>86116636
Can I kick the planetoid as a ball?
>>
>>86116666
A lot of it is common knowledge, at least common to modern people. You can make a lot of upgrades from the middle ages just with basic knowledge you picked up reading or surfing the internet. Like basic medicine with boiling and cleaning tools or how you can make mold into penicillin. You dont need to change a lot to make a good city as long as you plan it out right and baaic hygene will make a lot of stuff a lot better.
>>
>>86116680
Crabs.
>>
>>86116715
Not with anything in the jump. I dunno how strong your jumper is though.
>>
>>86116680
Dragons, there are severa legends of certain Dragons having things like pearls/jewels as part of their bodies. And even modern fantasy got a decent amount of dragons with metalic skin.
>>
>>86114094
>if you actually do rape her, you're picking a fight with the rest of the Endless and probably some other people like Tim Hunter too.
...so aside from that, what kinda consequences do you think there'd be on the universe if you actually somehow managed to rape Death and get away with it?
>>
>>86116715
You can kick the planet all you want, but it probably isn't going to go anywhere.
>>
>>86115554
>meanwhile in a different timeline

Hyperion Cantos
>rolled location: Maui covenant
space hawaii, nice
>rolled age: 33
>background: savior
>web era
>race: Hybrid: AI+human -200
so i can both move in the physical world and access the digital one with a thought
>faction: Reapers
>beautiful tongue -free
>thorned muse -free
>to teach the unteacheable -100

>the one who teaches -1200
Universal instant teleportation, universal telepathy and memory access even of people in the past or future
>time tombs -300
Mostly just for the tree of Pain
>treeship -400
A treeship i’ll combine with the tree of pain (as i am able to do as stated in the items section), so i can ride a massive thorned tree through the galaxy

>companions: the Shrike -800, OC AI -100
>OC companion: AI -200, ARNist -200, cyberpuke -200

>old +100
>the one who was being taught +100
only appropriate that i will get taught lessons of a future messiah from a different timeline, though i will not accept her teachings and she’ll grow more hysterically pleading with time
>mystery woman +100
though i don’t know who she is and i’m dying to know
>lost hand x2 + 200
>butcher of bressia +100
>Abraham dilemma +100
>death rebirth and death again +100
>locked in place +200
can never leave the ship
>trillions of lives and trillions of deaths +500
this ones going to suck immensely, and will be the cause for jumper to go on an insane crusade
>wanted x3 +600
it’s only natural that the TechnoCore and the Hegemony, and the Outsters want me dead.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 256x197)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
How do I stop the fall of the based Terran Confederacy?
>>
File: christened in blood.jpg (146 KB, 716x746)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>86116851
scenarios:
>Pilgrimage

Being born from an unholy union between AI and human as an experiment of the Core, jumper developed human emotions naturally which coupled with his immense intellect from his AI side allowed him to access the Void which Binds, since he understood it intellectually and emotionally. In addition he’s able to make others understand and really get completely foreign concepts (like teaching a human how to see the world through sound like a bat). Sadly all the raw memory and emotions from everyone around him (through space and time) as well as the pure hatred radiating from the Core drove him insane.
Escaping from the AI of the core he quickly went on a pilgrimage to the planet of Hyperion to ask the mysterious Shrike to end his suffering. It couldn’t offer him an end to his own suffering, but it could offer him a chance to make everyone else suffer. Everyone else that made jumper hurt or was hurting. Everyone else that was violent and evil or weak and meek. Everyone else that was cruel and radiating malice or pain. Bringing the Ergs from a treeship jumper boarded the tree of pain with the Shrike, impaled his two hands on two thorns and took off to the stars. He now searches the Void which Binds and the digital space for evil and pain and sends his herald, the Lord of Pain, to get the people and AI radiating it and impaling them on the Tree, both physical or digital. Their pain and suffering is so overwhelming that jumper doesn’t even notice it anymore as all of his conscious thought is consumed by pain. Each addition to the tree erases his Ego more and more until there is no more Pain to be felt.
Soon the galaxy will be a bloody paradise of humans and AIs living and dying, suffering and screaming together.
Maybe there will be other timelines and universes to visit.
>>
CruelSpaceAnon, just thought I'd check, but Gravia is 200cp right?
>>
Infinite resources! An iron mine that never runs out, a sack of grain with endless wheat, a permanent 3% interest bank that lets you withdraw copper/gold coins, or anything else
Post your favourites/lists plz
>>
>>86116717
>how you can make mold into penicillin.
And what is the process for this? I don't believe it is as simple as claiming mold is penicillin as some might say.
>>
>>86116900
In Magicka you can get a power to summon any cheese you want.
Megas XLR lets you have an unlimited slushie machine.
Danny Phantom has unlimited Nasty Burger food, so unlimited milkshakes.
Hercules/Xena (iirc) has unlimited sweet rolls.
>>
>>86116851
>>86116877
pretty edgy. I like it, although i prefer the other timeline
>>
>>86116666
Because isekai protags have to be the perfect self insert. T Hat means they are losers like you; savvy with the ladies, smart, top hackers, billionaire stock brokers, history majors, inventors, know how to survive in any environment, know how to run countries and can instantly master any magic all at the age of 15. You know, just like any normal loser, like you. You should see the good students from their schools. They leave these guys in the dust.
>>
>>86116900
The Majesty of Innovation from City Skylines,
>>
>>86116899
They are essentially shapeshifting brainy bimbos who're completely screwed by null instead of just mostly screwed by null like most people, keep in mind it's not any species that just have some kind of Axiom superpower that get the 200 CP price tag (most species have some kind of axiom superpower), it's the ones who are essentially potent adepts by default. Such as the Apuk who juggle starships while throwing out warfire, the Takra who turn into giant warforms that can tear apart many local war machines, Deep Crag Nagasha who use Axiom for pretty much everything due to no arms and a built in totem, etc. The Drezin don't get the price tag despite being covered head to toe in natural armor and having potent axiom claws/tail spears.

Unless I missed something important beyond their casual shapeshifting and natural intelligence boost (this is possible) they're below the bullshit line that necessitates a racial pricetag.
>>
>>86117093
>Drezin
Dzedin.
>>
>>86117093
>>86117108
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>86116900
I'm rather fond of the Scrap Pile from 9. It's an infinite supply of machine scrap that always has stuff useful for whatever projects you're working on.
>>
What would happen if I combined Dying Will Flames with Mamano Energy?
>>
>>86117193
Something lewd, like with everything combined with that.
>>
>>86116666
Do you not think you could massively accelerate human development if you were sent far into the past and had enough power to be able to focus on it?
>>
>>86116977
>Hyperion Cantos
>edgy
no way
>>
Can anyone suggest some funny cursed items to spread around a setting? Girdle of Opposite Gender is a given.
>>
>>86117193
>Mamano Energy
Pre or post succ demon lord?
>>
>>86117255
>The Ring -600
Alberich's/Andvari's ring, the ring Andvaranaut, Andvari’s loom. This ring, forged by
great hands out of the purest gold, possibly while sacrificing their ability to love or be
loved, will lead to your wealth constantly increasing. You will find hidden gold and
treasures and fate itself will twist and turn leading you to become ever richer. Even
those around you will feel an ever growing compulsion to help you grow richer all
while increasing their willingness to “be bought”. Should this ring be taken from you
or held by someone who isn’t you it will lead every consecutive owner to be
completely consumed by their own greed. They will be driven insane, constantly
worrying about the safety of the ring and ultimately die a violent death, most often
caused by others coveting the ring. Not even the gods would be safe from this curse
>>
>>86117311
Mamono didn't exist pre-succ demon lord. Before then they were just monsters. The succ demon lord is the one who turned monster energy into mamono energy, and monsters into monster girls.
>>
>>86117336
That is an amazing ring. Where do I pick it up?
>>
>>86117365
the song of the nibelungs
>>
>>86117255
Headphones that unknowingly compel you to sing very loudly.
>>
>>86117093
Your update isn't in the drive.
>>
>>86116930
Long story short you basically let bread mold then culture that mold until you get yellow mold and that is what you want. However its been historically made on accident by people eating grains that have started going bad and accidentally being healthier for it.
>>
File: 1507879009570.jpg (547 KB, 1066x1600)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
Just skimmed though UQ Holder, why was everyone against Ialda putting humanity in a paradise?
>>
>>86117376
HOKUTO NO GAY BERLIN
>>
>>86117496
All of it?
>>
>>86117496
Paradise for some is Hell for others.
>>
>>86117545
>>86117496
First we must define paradise.
>>
>>86117403
I might be making one more adjustment before I call the update fully complete (combining the canon companion option with the import/creation one) but regardless I don't really want to have my gmail tied to big titty harem setting jump since I occasionally use it for work. If someone would toss it onto the drive I'd appreciate it tho.

>>86117496
I think she wants to kill everyone, or effectively kill everyone, to end all suffering so she doesn't have to keep feeling everyone else's' pain.
>>
>>86117255
A ring that makes gravity act slightly to the left from its normal direction.
>>
>>86117545
>Ass-man ends up in boob heaven
>>
File: Jobbsquad .jpg (1.85 MB, 4074x3056)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
So by virtue of being exposed to important characters in settings we visit we often pick up companions that are very much strong in their settings and important or weak in a way that makes you wanna help them. But have you ever companions a person/group that have powers or abilities useful to you that in setting just never seem to shine? Whether that be through jobbing, power scaling, just not being useful in that setting etc.

In my case i'm pretty draw to the visored because of their general power level and interesting abilities despite the fact that they are MASSIVE jobbers to everyone and everything in Bleach. It really feels like they could shine in settings not dedicated to beating them like punching bags all the time.
>>
>>86117642
>>
>>86117496
>why would people not want to be disintegrated into blissful dream dust particles
>>
>>86117642
They should be much more impressive than they are
>>
>>86117667
Goku is a terrible father
>>
>>86117642
Personally, I like to companion background characters rather than main ones. Let them step out of MC-kun's shadow and shine a bit.
>>
>>86117581
How about a ring that makes your computer constantly lag when playing any game?
>>
>>86117642
Didn't they just sit around for ages? No wonder they couldn't play catch up.
>>
>>86117642
>Visored
Actually they could really shine in Bleach if you actually took some time to help them. It's explained in supplementary material that the Visored are pretty strong Shinigami... but that they know fuck all about Hollow powers and have no idea how to even use it beyond just amplifying the effectiveness of their Shinigami powers with Hollow reiryoku. The most they've ever managed is a basic Cero and that's only after a literal century of training. But it was said by Kubo that they could actually learn to wield more advanced Hollow abilities, including potentially even achieving Resurreccion themselves which would render them some of the most powerful Shinigami in existence.

Ironically what the Visored truly need is pretty much exactly what Ichigo himself needs: an experienced Arrancar to come in and teach them how to actually subjugate and use their Hollow reiryoku. For most Hollows the process of using their abilities is entirely automatic because they're literally born with the instinct to do so; even a newly created Hollow or a barely sentient Gillian knows how to use Cero or regenerate damaged body parts. But the Visored lack those instincts and so what they really need is somebody to manually teach them how to do it.
>>
>>86117683
I would disagree honestly. I think he was fine for all he could be there during DBZ.
>>
>>86117754
Wouldn't it be annoying to use a keyboard while wearing a ring?
>>
File: Shinji_profile1.png (490 KB, 1026x720)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>86117642
I mean, they're led by THE Jobber himself: Hirako Shinji. The man whose Bankai by all accounts is an "I Win" button but every single time it's used he gets BTFO by his opponent without landing a single hit.
>>
>>86117911
Doesn't he never actually reveal his Bankai?
>>
>>86117922
Oh shit, you're right. I meant his Shikai.

Which honestly just make it worse.
>>
>Someone's been wanking Imagine Breaker from Toaru
Nigga that thing has limits to getting beaten down like a mother-child by someone with the power of 10 universes or getting BTFO by its own twin.
>>
Very important: when partying with Touhou, remember that a bunch of drunk Oni are indistinguishable from a rampaging demolition team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lJqBBykEM
>>
>>86117959
Can't you just kill Touma by shooting him with a regular fucking gun?
>>
>>86117959
...where?
>>
File: IMG_8935.jpg (661 KB, 1125x1721)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>86118010
Yes, but this was meant to dunk on Imagine Breaker as if it would no-sell all supernatural shit. And no, it does not. It fails to completely negate too powerful attacks like Accel's Black wings and fails to respond to a supernatural universe-busting attack turning itself into having the same property as mundane materials. It explicitly lost to World Rejector sending it off into another timeline as well.
>>86118040
NT18 against Aiwass being boosted ten times by Aleister. Don't believe everything you hear from other people's mouths, it's better to fact-check with the source material.
>>
>>86117922
>>86117926
His bankai was revealed in the novels. It reverses alliances
>>
>>86118099
...That kinda sucks.
>>
>>86118010
For starters you'd need to empty a few clips to put him down for a while because that kid ain't normal and on top of that people have a tendency to become stupid around him.
>>
Good night /jc/.
>>
>>86117959
This just reminds me of a versus thread I saw on Spacebattles where people were arguing that Accelerator could fight a Culture Mind.
>>
>>86118135
Sleep well WoL
>>
File: 1633461817385.jpg (566 KB, 718x7360)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>86118135
>>
>>86118136
There's also the matter of Accel's vector shield where it got bypassed by a weapon that attacks all dimensions. Exotic attacks that follow different laws will also no-sold it like Gabriel's Eurasia-busting attack which Accel needed to tank that shit with his own body. That and you can just use attacks that don't have travel distance. You can even bust through his shield if you have higher calculative processing capabilities than he does.
>>
>>86117959
Anon have you been taking your meds? You're starting to hallucinate posts.
>>
>>86118135
Beep beep met a sheep
>>
>>86118163
I was clearing things up because Ricrod was hyping up Toaru since he's only recently got into the series like this post here. >>85945647
>>
>>86118161
>You can even bust through his shield if you have higher calculative processing capabilities than he does.
Which for a Mind would be so simple I can’t think of a good analogy for it.
>>
>>86118186
kys
>>
File: IMG_8937.jpg (417 KB, 1125x978)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>86118207
This punch to his face also left him in a stupor.
>>
>>86118161
>ou can even bust through his shield if you have higher calculative processing capabilities than he does.
No? The opponents intelligence has no influence on Accel's vector powers.
>>
>>86118186
>half a month ago
I see
>>
File: IMG_8938.jpg (288 KB, 1125x687)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>86118226
It was a normal punch within the same scene here >>86118213 explaining why this character was able to do that from NT19.
>>
>>86118186
Autistic retard.
>>
>>86118230
Well, I just wanted to scrutinize things out because it's the usual case of one series getting high amounts of wank and hype. It's just Ricrod getting carried away because he's only begun to recently read the series with tinted glasses.
>>
>>86118002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCW7Lif7Yxo
>>
File: 1519660001520.png (281 KB, 480x460)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>86118213
>>86118241
Anon that's a Magic God who has the power to break physics even when double nerfed.
>>
>>86118301
Er no, that's Mina from NT19 where the scene takes place. You're thinking of NT22.
>>
>>86118265
>It's just Ricrod getting carried away because he's only begun to recently read the series
My dude he's been reading it for years and that's through to the newly released shit. He is also fully aware of the limits of it and has talked about them in thread. Cool your autism.
>>
>>86118265
>It's just Ricrod getting carried away because he's only begun to recently read the series with tinted glasses.
Nah that's Ricrod usual motto of offering broken shit in his jumps.
>>
>>86118338
>Just put Accel in the same room as crazos like Meggido, Alice or Ein. And everyone would piss themselves upon realizing Touma's right hand can negate basically everything, even the miracle's of gods.
He's clearly forgotten at times to take stuff like that into account and unintentionally spread misinformation.
>>
>>86118357
>intentionally spread misinformation.
FTFY
>>
Anon is cherrypicking, Accel's field shattered Coronzon's Flaming_Sword when it was compared directly to Othinus' Gungnir and capable of destroying the Temple barrier that required a max-value Magic God attack to break.
And Imagine Breaker is stated to be equal to World Rejecter, which the narration stated can reject and kill even a Magic God at full power.
>>
>>86118407
I understood some of those words
>>
https://youtu.be/QoDKh1EAZjI
Anytime there's arguments about power levels here I'm reminded of this.
>>
So does anyone yet realize that Timmy literally just started a shitposting argument about imagine breaker out of nowhere, with basically zero lead in or even general effort?
>>
>>86118407
Anon, Imagine Breaker explicitly lost and Kamisato only lost because of the thing inside Touma’s right hand. In the case of Accel and the Flaming Sword, yes, Accel beat that but not because his calculative power was superior to her, it’s because he was provided by the esoteric knowledge from Puzzle that allowed him to interact with it AND being connected to the Misaka Network for the tree shit. Accel’s shield still got bypassed by Curtana Second in his fight with Elizard in NTR22 after his fight with Choronzon.
>>
>>86118467
>NTR22
>letting yourself get cucked not once, but twenty-two times
>>
>>86118407
So World Rejector can eliminate full power MGs, what does that have to do with Imagine Breaker who is inferior to that? It can’t even fully negate a 10x booster Aiwass and had to tap out. If you want real cherry-picking, Imagine Breaker got overpowered by 5.5 Misaka and was blown away.
>>
>>86118110
One 1v1 yes but when he's all alone against a crap ton of enemies they'd kill each other because Shiji is a friend and everyone else is the enemy. IIRC he can't move while using bankai too.
>>
>>86117802
Why would an Arrancar teach their enemies everything? Despite Visored and Arrancar being almost exactly the same type of being outside of the Visored still having a Zanpakuto and Arrancar having their Hollow Holes, they're enemy factions.
>>
>>86118496
World Rejector doesn't erase things, it banishes stuff to another dimension. And Imagine Breaker isn't at full power, otherwise it would cover Touma's entire body instead of only his right hand according to Terra of the Left.
>>
>>86118794
I never said it erases things. The fact remains is that WR and IB made contact with each other and the latter couldn't beat the former. It was with disdainful ease that IB lost.
>And Imagine Breaker isn't at full power, otherwise it would cover Touma's entire body instead of only his right hand according to Terra of the Left.
Headcanon and has no basis for it to be true. Terra doesn't even imply such a thing and he's an irrelevant shitter. His words all the way from OT14 have zero relevance to IB.
>>
>>86116851
>>>86115554
>Those builds
What the fuck is Hyperion Cantos even about? I only know about the time traveling speedster murderbot and HDManon posting some weird erotica about it once
>>
>>86118564
Google says it also has the weakness of targeting his allies too, so they'd all become his enemies.
>>
>>86118823
>What the fuck is Hyperion Cantos even about?
It’s about poetry being cool and AI and technology being really bad
>HDManon posting some weird erotica about it once
??
>>
>>86118897
It still is op when he's all alone. All he needs to do is just lure a bunch of enemies away, go bankai and everyone dead.
>>
>>86118904
>>HDManon posting some weird erotica about it once
>??
found it
>>83676797
>>
>>86118619
One would assume that a smart Arrancar would approach them on the basis of an exchange; they teach them how to use Hollow powers and in exchange the Visored teach them how to use Shinigami ones.
>>
>>86119027
damn
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/83671986/#83676797
>>
>>86118897
That's kind of a theme for several Bankai. The whole reason Shunsui never released his earlier in the story was explicitly because it's completely indiscriminate and would kill everybody around him.
>>
>>86118619
>>86119035
Plus somehow an Arrancar ended up working for Yhwach. Which is a lot weirder than some Arrancar and the Visored making some kind of deal.
>>
>>86119103
That's because Yhwach took over Hueco Mundo prior to attacking Soul Society because it'd be a huge problem if the surviving Espada and Arrancar showed up to help the Shinigami. As shown with Grimmjow and Nelliel, Arrancar are super effective against Quincy. Grimmjow, who was an ant compared to people like Ulquiorra or Harribel, was able to beat the living shit out of one of Yhwach's elite Sternritter with trivial effort. That guy who first attacked Ichigo was basically just a glorified mook who switched sides after Harribel got steamrolled by the Sternritter and put into hentai bondage inside their ice prison.

And it's not like the Visored are all shiny kittens and rainbows with the Shinigami at the start of the series. If an Arrancar showed up and told them that they could help control their Inner Hollows and control their powers better then they might be a little suspicious but they'll at least consider their options. If there's no obviously downsides they'd probably accept.
>>
How bad do things have to get before your jumper starts burning though one of those '24 hours of rewind per jump' perks? Use them often but with small amounts each time or paranoidly save up in case you need the full 24 hour?
>>
>>86119179
I still think it's funny how if someone had bothered to heal Nel she'd have been way more useful than Grimmjow, since she was the Third seat before getting ambushed by Nnoitra and Harribel got promoted to replace her, she's probably the strongest living Arrancar if not for her leaky reitsu issue.
>>
>>86119211
Urahara kinda fixed that problem with one of his gadgets. But still IDK why Orihime couldn't just reject Nel's mask being broke.
>>
>>86119179
If an Arrancar showed up and said to the effect of. "Hey I'm like you guys but the opposite, Aizen is a piece of shit. Let me help you so we can dunk him at some point." Do you think they'd be more likely to go along with it?
>>
>>86119244
If you showed up and at least claimed to be a natural Arrancar, told them about Aizen shitting up Hueco Mundo by building an artificial army, and that you want to gain power to kick him out then they would probably get on board pretty quickly.
>>
>>86119179
True. It's just kind of weird that the Quincy were willing for recruit an Arrancar. Since Hollows and Quincy have that whole their powers destroy the others soul thing. Now sure if Yhwach allows it his followers would probably agree, but that still requires it getting to the point where the Arrancar can make the attempt.

Also yeah the Visored were on horrible terms with Soul Society at the time. Since well their criminals and traitors for the 'crime' of being experimented on.
>>
>>86119244
Honestly I'm going with no.Shinigami seem terrible at working together with other people.(and often enough each other)
>>
>>86119278
I could literally see some Numeros groveling at Yhwach's feet amusing him so much that it causes him to accept him into his forces. That said, keep in mind that Yhwach promptly sent that Arrancar to go steal Ichigo's Bankai knowing full well that it wouldn't work. He did this specifically to lure Ichigo to Hueco Mundo where he intended to have him locked inside of that one mook Sternritter's imprisonment power to keep him out of the way while he attacked the Seireitei.

So really Yhwach just used the guy as disposable bait specifically to lure Ichigo into Hueco Mundo.
>>
>>86119179
Don't forget Mayuri reviving the Privaron Espada as zombies only for them to shit on a Sternritter as well.
>>
>>86119208
I only deal with 30 second rewinds.
>>
>>86119316
Good point. I'm just well surprised the Arrancar apparently got close enough to Yhwach to have that occur. Instead of the Quincy just killing them.
>>
>>86119421
I mean, they didn't kill Harribel. They just tied her up in their fortress and apparently forgot about her entirely.
>>
>>86119421
What happens if a bunch of Arrancar attacked him while he was still sleeping?
>>
>>86119421
Keep in mind that it wasn't actually the Sternritter who attacked Hueco Mundo. It was Yhwach himself. This is explicit: Yhwach was the one who fought and defeated Harribel. Given Yhwach's personality I could easily see him storming straight into Los Noches by himself like he owned the place.
>>
>>86119516
Okay I apparently forgot that, and that explains everything.
>>
File: Ship of AdMech.png (511 KB, 1396x916)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>
>>86119665
Stonks.
>>
>>86119727
That you BTA? Been a while since I've seen you. Anyways Marvel has those portal ring things that Strange used.
>>
>>86119727
its been a while since you've been here. how you been? also mortal kombat magic makes some fun Portals
>>
>>86119727
Miracleman ,warpsmiths are the portal masters.
>>
>>86119750
It is indeed, I just come here less since I've gotten so damn busy.
>>
>>86119727
One Punch Man is pretty good for portals it turns out.
>>
>>86119727
>>86119770
And I forgot the bloody picture.
>>
>>86119752
I've gotten thrusted into the full adult world. I'm fine but I don't have much free time. Most of it is taken up by working or trying to reconnect to the friends I have.

>>86119795
Oh did that Saitama level dude finally show up in OPM?
>>
>>86119795
damn it been a while since I kept up with one punch man. they finally introduced blast?
>>
>>86119806
>>86119820
Yeah, apparently he's always busy dealing with GOD's shenanigans or something, so he showed up with GOD began to become more relevant in the story.
>>
>>86119806
>>86119820
Blast the Nr 1 Hero has shown up yes. He is pretty crazy. Not Saitama crazy but you can understand why he's the top dog of the hero world.
>>
>>86119727
Danny Phantom got Ghost Portal Creation
Worm got Doormaker
MCU got the space stone and sling rings
Overlord got the Gate Spell for Arcane spellcasters
You could use an Emitter Hatsu in Hunter x Hunter
Naruto got the Mangekyo Sharingan power Kamui
Generator Rex got Portal Creation
>>
>>86119727
Eliatropes
>>
>>86116900
I really dig the scrap yards in Kerbal Space Program and Swat Kats. I have both! You can find all kinds of cool stuff in there, like wires and metal and broken appliances and things.
I also generally try to grab any infinite food item I can find. Variety is important.

>>86118619
> Why would an Arrancar teach their enemies everything?
I mean, if Jumper is the Arrancar in question, the only excuse you really need is, "Because I want to."
The Visored are also outcasts for the first 90% of the story, so it's not like you're walking straight into Soul Society where twelve captains will come down on your ass to kill you on sight. You're just going to visit one of the three different Jobber Society Clubs that hangs out around Karakura Town.

>>86117642
desu, I always really liked the Fullbrings and Xcution, and it makes me a bit sad that they are completely and totally irrelevant even in their own arc.
I don't think I'd companion them, but I would totally be friends with them in the jump.
Maybe if you play your cards right you can even crib off that useless fucking powerup they got in the 11th hour and then immediately bail.

>>86119208
I don't think I have any of those, except for maybe a couple 1ups.
Usually if it comes down to that, I just use time travel and bork up the timeline a bit.

>>86119727
I mean, there's the titular Portal jump.
Apparently they work by generating contained black holes, which was discovered by attempting to manufacture shower curtains.
So that's cool.
>>
>>86119727
Quantum Transition Energy from Trinity Wonder is very useful. It’s not fast enough to be used in combat, but it’s good for long distance travel, time travel, and interdimensional travel.
>>
>>86119870
>You're just going to visit one of the three different Jobber Society Clubs that hangs out around Karakura Town.
Wait, three?
>>
>>86119870
Fullbrings are a really interesting power set that are utterly fucking useless even in their own arc, except for Orihime (assuming her power counts as a Fullbring).

Not even Chad being Chad can redeem them.
>>
>>86119211
Pretty sure it was explained Grimmjow had trained and gotten stronger.
>>
Ending of Harem slave isekai anime is like 90% porn.
>>
>>86118167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCZFISvHmyY
>>
>>86119035
So Arrancar can actually use Shinigami powers? I was under the impression they were their own thing that just superficially resembled Shinigami.
>>
File: konacomp-133927916719.png (117 KB, 400x300)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>86119882
> three?
XCution and the Visoreds, as previously mentioned, but there's also the vampires/Bounts if you consider them to be canon, who make a really big deal about themselves in the arc and then in the very next one are soft-revealed to be ridiculous posers.
I say soft because, like most filler characters, they are really never mentioned again. But they are so hilariously outclassed in terms of power that their claims about destroying Soul Society just seem really quaint and extremely delusional.

XCution was all about that, too, actually.
What is it about people getting the power to smash buildings up a little and immediately thinking they can take on Actual God in that setting.

>>86119885
At least Chad got a good ending. Kindof goes against his whole pacifist mindset, but I guess it doesn't count if you willingly step into the ring with him.
Plus, he's fucking rich now. Like, actual millionaire.
He truly is Chad.
>>
>>86119984
Chad may not have gotten to be relevant to literally any major fight (fighting off side characters/second stringers and his assistance against Shrieker back when he wasn't even a Fullbringer notwithstanding), but at the very least he got an actual good life out of all that madness.

...And I mean, even before he became a Fullbringer he was just built different. Like, take steel girders to the back and only bleed a little from it, built different. No spiritual energy or the like involved, he was just that fucking tough. It's hard to get more Chad than that.
>>
>>86119984
>Plus, he's fucking rich now. Like, actual millionaire.
Let's be real here. He probably spends a good chunk of it on animal shelters and whatnot.
>>
>>86119984
The whole Chad the boxer thing is so funny.
We must have like a 50-0 KO rate. I refuse to believe a normal human can hurt Sado.
That guy stopped a falling steel beam inthe very first arc.
I suppose it's easy money for him?
>>
File: 🚶 vs 🕺.png (235 KB, 2518x1024)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>86119984
>What is it about people getting the power to smash buildings up a little and immediately thinking they can take on Actual God in that setting.
Sounds like an issue of skill.
>>
Speaking of Bleach, does anyone know a perk or method to discover or self-teach your own powers so you can avoid becoming like Ichigo.
>>
I have a dumb question. I checked vs. Wiki which I think was a mistake. How powerful is a level 100 pokemon? I am more looking at the Anime so I am assuming Legendaries are god like but how strong is like a level 100 Gyarados? I don't think Levels are a thing in the anime but a how strong is a really strong Gyarados? Could something like a Polygon Z with a hyper beam actually destroy a building, a city or a mountain? In before they are all street level and job to a guy to a gun. In before strong enough to BTFO Gohan.
>>
>>86119893
I'm sure, but I doubt he's gotten Harribel strong, let alone Nel (pre cracked mask) strong, since she must've been stronger than Harribel since she had the 3rd seat before her and never actually lost any kind of fight with her, instead being taken out by a trick. So when both Nel and Harribel were Espada, Nel was higher ranked, and the Espada number is explicitly a power ranking.
>>
>>86119984
>What is it about people getting the power to smash buildings up a little and immediately thinking they can take on Actual God in that setting.

Not having any clue how high the power ceiling is?
Most of them have never meet a captain level Shinigami. Maybe a few of the lower ranks on partol in the living world.
They likely also think Hollows only get as strong as the regular ones that attack ghosts in the living world.
>>
>>86120034
I mean, back when he was a """normal""" human he could take a steel beam to the back, so maybe there's genetic freaks out there who can actually dish out the sort of hurt that would be needed to bruise Chad?...Before tossing in spirit energy, at least. He may be a guy who's never been relevant to the actual big fights, but at the very least he was there for them and fought (and won) against loads of second stringers who were near the peaks of power. Sure he might not be at the top like Ichigo and the like, but he managed to be vaguely relevant to a good ways towards it. And that means that even though he's nowhere near Ichigo, he's still basically one of the strongest beings in the world.

The Krillin effect, if you will. He may not be relevant to the actual fights, but just managing to keep up a little means he's one of the strongest in the universe.
>>
Do you thinks something like Aura from RWBY would allow you to use Hollow/Shinigami power in a normal body?
>>
>>86120122
The Visored were capable of using their Shinigami/Hollow powers in their Gigai, so I think it might just be an issue of training to be able to do that.
>>
>>86119665
Is this a troll science post?
>>
>>86120110
>Krillin
A decent comparision I feel. I mean he drive around a scooter as something like a beat cop when he clearly doesn't need to.
I suppose to them its like a hobby to keep busy?
>>
>>86119984
This >>86120089, actually one of the things i really like since it's something i've seen happen plenty of times IRL with power that's much less tangible and for very petty reasons. Some people just get really high on themselves which combined with not knowing exactly how they measure against other people can lead to some very dumb decisions, if my manager can get himself arrested 5 months after he gets slightly more power than he had before than i can totally believe some dude getting to power to topple skyscrapers and believing he's the greatest shit in the world.
>>
>>86120089
Ginjo had to have at least some experience, since he was a Substitute Soul Reaper just like Ichigo before he rebelled. The only way he could have gotten things so wrong is if he was gifted that title and then just never interacted with anyone outside of mook tier after that.
>>
>>86119885
One of the Bleach novels has a girl who is a very strong Fullbringer at least.
>>
>>86120156
>Substitute soul reaper
I mean that doesn't really change his ignorance since we've seen plenty of reapers, even lieutenants, that have next to zero clue about the power ceiling as it stands. A substitute soul reaper that doesn't know how deep the rabbit hole goes isn't really strange at all.
>>
So what's the objective best Bleach race?
No hybrids.
>>
>>86120204
Without hybrids, Quincy.
>>
>>86120204
Hollow, if you have the capstone you can literally just eat everyone and get around your hybrid restriction too. Like this guy >>86120225 you can eat him and get all his powers.
>>
>>86120204
Objectively? Probably Soul Reapers, since they get the near immortality and hax powers. You are, however, part of an extremely shit society and further better hope your hax powers don't suck ass, because it is wildly inconsistent how good they are.

>>86120199
That's true. It probably helps that Soul Society doesn't tell its people SHIT. Literally everyone is out of the loop to some degree, unless you go by the title Monk.
>>
>>86120204
At the end of the day everyone is a human.
>>
>>86120204
The one you like.
>>
>>86120204
Fullbringer since it's the only one who's organization, if you can even call it that, is one you can just ignore for the most part.

If you're a shinigami then like it or not you're either getting involved in Soul society bullshit or having to hide from it. As a Quincy same deal for having to deal with Sternritter bullshit or having to hide from both them and soul society at the same time. Hollows are either under tyrants who are just using them for their own benefit(ala Barragan/Aizen) or groups like Halibels that seem very ineffective at the same time as they are being hunted down by both their own kind, Reapers AND Quincy. Humans are the only other group that doesn't have to deal with shit like this but that's cause humanity as a whole is very much just weaksauce that doesn't matter to the point that their ultimate power in the Jumpdoc is a fullbring one given to them since they have nothing else to entice you into picking them.

Fullbringers are cool and don't have millenia of stagnant governments to deal with or avoid. Get yourself a group and just chill with your bro's.
>>
And it happens again...
>>
>>86120204
Objectively? Shinigami. There's a strong argument for Hollows-who can just grow stronger by eating and with the Ikomiki capstone you become truly OP-and Quincy-who can control ambient Reishi and the like...but the big issues with Hollows are the loss of sanity, the constant agonizing hunger, the fact that you NEED to eat people (at least until Vasto Lorde or becoming an Arrancar) to survive, and you have a giant glowing weak point in the form of your mask that EVERYONE knows about and aims for-and even if you become an Arrancar, that weakness can still cripple you. Quincy are reliant on environmental factors for power, and as shown with Letz Stil there's extremely definite caps on just how much power you can pull on at a time before literally burning your body out...and the only known ways to break those caps are to have a chunk of Yhwach's soul implanted in you. Which he can call back at anytime to steal all your power and kill you.

Shinigami, on the other hand, don't have any of those glaring weaknesses. Sure they do have a weakness in the Soul Chain and Soul Sleep, but it's not glaring and takes extreme skill to strike at compared to a Hollow's mask. And unlike Hollows, they aren't suffering constant agony or battles for their sanity. Sure they don't tend to have the ranged abilities of a Quincy, but they oftentimes don't need them. And unlike a Quincy, all their power is internal; sure this leads to endurance issues overtime that Quincy don't need to deal with, but their power isn't dictated by environmental factors like a Quincy's is either.

A Soul Reaper's power is purely internal, and all it requires is just rigorous training. No eating souls, no getting Yhwach's bad touch, nothing. Just good, honest training. And they can train in so many things as well-Hoho (super speed techniques), Kido (soul magic), and of course they also have a Zanpakuto which comes with its own unique powers and a super-mode.
>>
>>86120242
>just eat everyone
How do you build up enough power to eat everyone without someone realizing what you're doing and getting a heavy-hitter to take you out before you're unstoppable?
>>
File: pangolin.jpg (55 KB, 433x360)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>86116680
Pangolins. So adorable, you must make your pangolin very beeg and with sharp shiny claws to teach bad chinamen not to poach your pretty pets.
>>
>>86120396
You don't. Kisuke/Aizen/Mayuri/Monk(depending on how far you get) find out what you plan and you end up suffering the same fate as the last hollow with that power if you don't have any plan beyond just "EAT" which is laughably easy to plan around and exploit to bring you down. Taking that power is broken as hell but only if you can use that smooth brain he's got to think ahead a bit and not just go around like an animal thinking no one will ever actually react to his actions before it's too late.
>>
Assuming you ARE hybridizing everything, what is the best race to act as your "base" for the hybridization process? No Soul Princess/Artificial Soul.
>>
>>86117860
What if its a toe-ring?
>>
>>86120469
Human.

It's best you don't ask about the night you were conceived.
>>
>>86120469
Anything EXCEPT Soul Reaper, oddly enough, because any of the other races can potentially just pick up a sword, but the others usually have some form of inherit power you need to be born with, and Soul Society tends to look down on powers outside their zone anyway.
>>
>>86120396
>>86120451
You're free to do whatever you want in Heuco Mundo outside of Aizen's fortress. Building up to that point is easy. After that be stealthy and eat corpses. Don't be mad just because eating is more powerful than your Nazi archer larp.
>>
>>86120490
humans seems to have the best growth potential if you look at ichigo. at least you don't have to train for centuries like soul reapers or eat people and lose your identity
>>
>>86120628
Eh Ichigo is a freak of nature. And has been one since birth.
I wouldn't take him as representive of anything but hybrid vigour.
>>
>>86120628
Ichigo isn't and never was human. He's an insane hybrid of literally fucking everything.
>>
>>86120391
Segunda Etapa completely does away with the Hollow Mask. At that point your only weaknesses as an Arrancar are the same as any Shinigami's.
>>
>>86120391
Arrancar neither suffer hunger nor are insane. Arrancar can also train just like Shinigami.
>>
>>86120643
>>86120644
almost anything strong isn't pure human but those that are part tend to be strong like ginjo and the rest of the fullbringers and uryu.
I guess being living just makes it easier to gain power quicker
>>
>>86120645
Problem there: you need a stupidly advanced transformation that literally only one Arrancar is known to have ever achieved, just to get rid of a fundamental weakness of your race. And it's unknown how straining maintaining such a transformation might be, because Ulquiorra was a freak of nature who was born as a Vasto Lorde.
>>86120659
Again, problem there: you need to be AT MINIMUM a Gillian in order to become an Arrancar in the first place, and that requires a great deal of suffering and insanity to reach that point in the first place as well as a battle for dominance against hundreds of other souls as you form into a Gillian. And is best if you become an Adjuchas or Vasto Lorde first.

And all of that ignores that Arrancars are explicitly hybrids of Hollows and Shinigami, which wasn't allowed in the first place. "No Hybrids", remember?
>>
>>86120659
They in turn gain however the weaknesses of a soul chain and soul sleep similar to the Shinigami. Also the mask problem remain somewhat with the small remnant mask still being left.
>>
>>86120718
> AT MINIMUM a Gillian in order to become an Arrancar
Anon we see Grand Fisher become an Arrancar. No you don't need to be a Gillian for it
>>
>>86120718
>you need to be AT MINIMUM a Gillian in order to become an Arrancar in the first place
No you don't.
>No hybrids
He said you can't pick Hybrid as your race, not that you can't obtain it later.
>>
>>86120718
>It might be straining
Don't headcanon weaknesses onto things without displayed weakneseses just to try and win arguments.
>>
>>86120752
>>86120757
You know, that one I'll give you. I had totally forgotten that Grand Fisher was a thing and hadn't become a Gillian before becoming an Arrancar. I kinda thought he did.
>>
>>86120053
Kumo desu ga literally give you a tutorial video as a perk.
>>
Honestly the real OTB of Bleach right out of the gate is Shinigami with Elite Captain + Kenpachi + Sword Goddess or Death Wizard. It costs exactly 1,000 CP and makes you the most powerful Shinigami to ever live. Kenpachi's entire deal was that he was a freakish monster whose reiryoku alone was so massive that even as a child he was stronger than Unohana. He's cited to be the second best Zanjutsu user in all of Seireitei despite having never received a single lesson in swordsmanship in his entire life. He has no control whatsoever over his own spiritual power, it's just flowing out of him constantly like a volcano and he uses it to smash people down. He doesn't even know his zanpakuto's name, let alone how to use Shikai or Bankai. The one time anyone tried to teach him something, which was when Yamamoto tried to become his teacher in Zanjutsu and reiatsu control, the Central 46 shut him down after one day because they were terrified he would become so powerful that the whole of Seireitei wouldn't be able to stop him if he rebelled. Which was later proven accurate when he turned the only thing he learned, a basic two-handed downward practice swing, into an attack stronger than most of the Captains' Bankai. And stated after using it he was surprised to learn at the time that swinging a sword with BOTH hands significantly increased his attack power.

So if you picked up the Elite Captain experience option then you instantly remove all of those limitations and can properly leverage. You can properly leverage Kenpachi's bullshit level of strength for not only Zanjutsu but also for Hoho and Kido as well. And you have like a century of experience using your Shikai and Bankai where he awakened both of his within the span of a week and was beating the shit out of one of the strongest characters in the entire setting without even being able to use its full power.

Embrace Wankpachi. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>86120122
I think it's more of a meat suit problem than a soul problem since Letz stil cripples Uryu purely because the human body can't take the boost it provided.
>>
>>86120181
Find her before the rogue shinigami and you get an op waifu that can do shit on par with 80 and up Hado.
>>
>>86120473
Why would you put a ring in your foot?
>>
>>86120899
Look, that may be the OTB if you're going for straight power and being The Stronkest, but I like to start out weak and build up my power as well as having loads of magic, which going for Maximum Kenpachi just doesn't gel with.
>>
>>86120899
I hope he dies in the Hell arc.
>>
>>86120933
But is she a good waifu?
>>
>>86120954
Which is why you pick up Death Wizard if you want to become a god of magic instead of swording.
>>
>>86120973
>I like to start out weak and build up my power
Still antithetical to the Wankpachi build.
>>
>>86120785
To be fair I think even Ichigo forgot about Grand fisher.
>>
>>86120980
I mean, technically you are doing that. It's just that your "weak" is just a little different compared to everyone around you.
>>
>>86120954
Then you go either with Soul Princess, Ikomiki or the plot rock. Everything but those three options and Kenpachi will not suffice for the Apex.
>>
>>86121003
Soul Princess is amazing purely for the near-jump-wide discounts it gives. I fucking hate it, because it feels like being anything except Artificial Soul is just objectively wrong.
>>
>>86120963
She's sorta detached from the world until her motherly instincts kick in with the person soul princess is based on. She's also laughably easy to recruit since the shinigami was like "I killed you dad wanna join me". She's also charismatic enough to start a cult if you tell her to so there's that.
>>
File: 1663873989491987.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Recommend me some party girl and/or wine aunt waifus to companion.
>>
>>86121064
Who the fuck is that.
>In b4 some smartass says "Thanos"
>>
>>86121084
Madisynn with two "n"s and one "y" but it's not where you think it is.
>>
File: 1f776m26s_delete_this_2.jpg (72 KB, 1080x802)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>86121088
>>
>>86121026
Half the reason I became a comma was to avoid that. The other half being that Hollows look coolest.
>>
>>86121064
>I like vapid whores and old dried up vapid whores who can't get laid anymore and have ten cats
Really?
>>
>>86121099
You what now?
>>
>>86121131
He went Hollow and took Ikomiki.
>>
>>86121131
Ikomikidomoe = Ikomiki Tomoe = Like a comma.
>>
>>86120899
I think he is cool too, but I just don't find myself too interested in going Shinigami since a big part of their power is reliant on another being that can break if you use Bankai.
>>
>>86121026
I never pick Soul Princess for the same reason. It feels like a cheat code for the entire jump.
>>
>>86121026
I just want to be a hybrid, but it costs more to take the general perk for it enough times than to go SP with the discount around. Been trying to think of what two races would be the most fun to combo to get around it.
>>
>>86121167
>It feels like a cheat code for the entire [Valeria] jump.
Many such cases.
>>
>>86121130
Yes, now give examples anon.
>>
>>86121166
To be fair not every Bankai can permanently break. Toshiro and Kamamoura both have ones that can repair themselves.
>>
>>86121166
That's one of the major aspects of a zanpakuto's transformations. It's important to realize what Shikai and Bankai are. Shikai is accessing a zanpakuto's power but Bankai is manifesting its spirit physically into reality along with all the potential vulnerability that comes with that. It's why achieving Bankai takes so much time; the spirit has to fully open up and trust in its wielder completely. It's also pretty interesting because it creates a fascinating dichotomy between the younger and older Captains. The younger ones just see Bankai as a second powerup and will activate it on a whim as soon as they're struggling. On the other hand, the older Captains pretty much never use Bankai unless they are backed into a corner and on the verge of being killed or losing something irreplaceably important. It speaks a lot to how much they understand what Bankai is and their relationship with their own zanpakuto spirit that they treat it this way.
>>
>>86121064
>>86121214
>>
I just want more drawbacks so that I can build more crazy stuff in the Bleach jump; there's like two or three jumps worth of perks and items in that single jump and it's hard to build for.
>>
>>86121244
That's why I like Segunda Etapa as bankai-equivalent more. Instead of increasing your weaknesses and vulnerability its reducing them.
>>
File: 1fr3neu80_Redhead.jpg (168 KB, 850x1306)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>86121247
I cant tell if I prefer blond or ginger. there both good on her
>>
>>86121249
Suck it up. Bigger jump doesn't mean you're entitled to more cp.
>>
File: 1506662644090.pdf (56 KB, PDF)
56 KB
56 KB PDF
>>86121249
>>>/spacebattles/
>>
>>86121247
>>86121284
I wonder how hard it would be to create a Kido that induces lactation...
>>
>>86120621
NTA but he is right, they just execute the hollow in the novels that was doing that since he was as fucking up the balance.
>>
>>86121249
I don't even want to touch any of the ones in Bleach.
>>
File: 1661709458881523.png (353 KB, 853x470)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>86121320
See >>86120043
>>
>>86121313
Kido seems to be only good for barriers and attacks. honestly the bullshit kisuke and mayuri pulls off looks more like magic
>>
What's the best way to cuck/mog Aizen?
>>
>>86121347
>Kido seems to be only good for barriers and attacks.
That's completely wrong, though. Yeah, it's called "binding", but there are a lot of buffs/debuffs and other magic effects.
>>
File: scorny.png (178 KB, 498x280)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>86119037
>>
>>86120718
The mask doesn't seem to really be a weakness to most arrancar, the vulcan Arrancar got his destroyed by Ikakku and didn't affect him, the crab one gets stronger by destroying his own mask.
>>
>>86121358
be his friend
>>
>>86121358
Steal the Hogyoku from him just after he pulls it out of Rukia. Both of them.

Without it, all his long-term plans crumble. He's still a monstrously powerful and skiled captain-class Shinigami, mind you, but he'll never be able to achieve his endgoals.
>>
>>86121358
nice feet
>>
>>86121358
Accomplish/give him whatever he wants whenever he plots to get it, but in a way that anticlimactically preempts his dramatics. Blue ball his compulsion to show off and pull evil enigmatic bullshit.
>>
>>86121314
Actually Ikomiki never gets killed. Nobody bothered him until he invaded Soul Society and attacked the Soul Palace to try and eat the Soul King, at which point Ichibe beat him and sealed him away, since he couldn't kill him. When he escapes later on and Kenpachi beats him, he just gets sealed away again instead of being killed. Regardless, the point of that post is that they're both overestimating the danger and trying to insult me by calling me retarded (because they got offended at someone implying their Quincy could be eaten.) In Heuco Mundo, Aizen only pays attention to his fortress and nobody pays attention to the rest. You can eat whoever you find there to grow stronger without fear. Once you reach a basic level of power you should be using stealth to eat powerful characters who die or are wounded to absorb their power, rather than letting anyone know about what you're doing or challenging anyone to a fight. Operate as a vulture.
>>
>>86121437
Cope.
>>
>>86121437
>In Heuco Mundo, Aizen only pays attention to his fortress and nobody pays attention to the rest
Aizen explicitly seeks out interesting and unique hollows.
>>
>>86121449
Seethe
>>
>>86121453
Aizen only went on a Hollow hunt before the start of the series to establish his little kingdom. At the time of the series he's not doing anything like that.
>>
>>86121455
Dilate.
>>
>>86121453
>Interesting Hollows
If he comes for me, I'll start talking about my button collection.
>>
>>86121480
You first.
>>
>>86121347
>Kido seems to be only good for barriers and attacks
Bruh there's a kido spell that's literally teleportation and at least 2 that knock people out.
>>
>>86121358
Be his best friend before he pulls his grand betrayal. Shinji could have stopped Aizen from the very beginning just by befriending him.
>>
Alright, we've been talking about it enough without posting it. Post some builds for Bleach.
>>
>>86121515
Really?
>>
>>86121411
>>86121515
Was Aizen being lonely just an issue of intelligence or is there a power/talent requirement on top?
>>
>>86121437
Fair, but didn't regular hollows that ate too much get into trouble with the soul police?
>>
>>86121590
Hollows only get in trouble for existing at all in the human world. Shinigami don't go to Hueco Mundo and are generally ignorant of what's going on there.
>>
File: Pick your suffering.png (484 KB, 955x964)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>86121568
power and talent too. kisuke probably could have pulled it off but he's a dick generally. kenpachi too who has more talent and power then him. not to mention both are fine with the status quo something hes against
>>
Is it a good idea to eat Orihime if you have Ikomiki?

Everything I've heard makes it seem like sneaking up on her while she's asleep is an easy power boost.
>>
>>86121644
That's a good way to get Ichigo to kill you.
>>
>>86121648
if he doesn't find out he will be completely oblivious. he's not the type to investigate
>>
>>86121568
Going by the databook he had a legit god complex going on.
>>86121596
I misremembered, the quote from the novel was about how killing a Vasto Lord with a bunch of souls would mess up the balance if not done carefully.
>>
>>86121673
Which is one of the positives to being a Hollow, eating a Vasto Lorde doesn't change the balance of souls because they're all in you now.
>>
>>86121548
no
>>
File: 1498885292675.jpg (25 KB, 640x352)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>86119948
What's the issue?
>>
>>86121648
Leave a tire by her bed so everyone will think it was truck-kun.
>>
>>86121726
Literally only Orihime herself would fall for that.
>>
>>86121557
He spend a good amount of time ranting before Shinji how he never befriended him and by the time Ichigo defeats him he claims Aizen was just really lonely. For as opposed to the power of friendship Bleach is normally is Aizen is hilariously vulnerable to it in the end.
>>
Regardless of your race is the hogyoku worth purchasing?

Which races or combinations of races would most profit from having it?
>>
>>86121644
Eating any fullbringer would be an easy power up since they have fragments of the soul king and that's how he level ups in the novel to break the seal.
>>
>>86121719
NTA but I do want my anime to have some redeeming features besides their T&A, and everything I've heard about Slave Harem is that it's just Shield Hero but with every second of content not related to Raphtalia fanservice surgically removed.
>>
>>86121747
Rukia might
>>
>>86121784
>>86119948
Not sure what else you e/xpected with that name bud
>>
>>86121673
>I misremembered, the quote from the novel
The quote was Ichibei explaining Grimmjow how he would gladly escort back to Hueco Mundo in order to ensure that all the souls that make up the Arrancar end up staying in one place instead of further destabilising the already damaged cycle of souls by either being purified or destroyed.
>>
File: 1597726515623.png (571 KB, 800x600)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>86121784
>I do want my anime to have some redeeming features besides their T&A
Then why the fuck are you watching trashy isekai harem series??
>>
>>86121771
No, better to just take it from Rukia and use the points to buy something to beat Aizen and take his.
>>
>>86121794
Never said I expected anything else, just that I prefer porn with plot over porn without it.
>>
>>86121771
Yes. The plot rock is basically a free ticket and the only method to transcendental power without being just the right combination of mutt emulating the Soul King to create a demigod, being a super Hollow, being YHWH or being Kenpachi.
>>
>>86118002
Reminder that the japanese goblin hasn't been sober in hundreds of years.
>>
>>86121918
I'm gonna curse her so that every single atom of alcohol within 50 meters of her turns into pure water, and force her to attend alcoholics anonymous meetings.
>>
Is it worth companioning Orihime before she get together with Ichigo?
>>
>>86121751
I keep saying it but nobody believes me.

Bleach is a magical girl setting.
>>
>>86121935
Do you like big titted weirdo pacifists?
>>
>>86121935
yes she grows into a milf
>>
>>86121935
No, her personality is insufferable, she literally says Kurosaki-kun over 25 times in a single episode. If you find her hot just make an OC.
>>
>>86116726
>>86116739
>>86120408
Crabs could be cool, but they dont seem eapecially well suited to out of water fights not do they seem very fast. Could be fun though. Dragons seem way stronger than I really would want, plus they are all super expensive. Though that would allow me to get some cool materials got to think on it since dragons need a lot of space and I am a small dungeon right now. Pangolins, I like the pangolin idea. How fast are pangolins?

Actually the crabs could allow me to start a seafood business but the downside is nobody likes underwater dungeons.
>>
>>86121934
She is going to have your head on a plate for your crimes against oni in general and her in specific.
>>
>>86121954
But does she still suck at cooking?
>>
>>86121976
Are the Rukiafags still this angry?
>>
>>86122001
Yes.
>>
>>86121976
Someone actually counted that she said it over 800 times in the whole anime(filler included).
>>
>>86121548
Quincy
Goes into Hollow and Fullbringer (-400)
Active Hybrid(-200)
Spiritual Awareness
Doctor, Doctor
Undercover Human
Purification(-200)
Hollow Sorcery(-200)
(+300 from stipend)
Ginto, Seele Schneiders(-100), Medallion(-200)
>>
Anyone got an Idea for a non-chinese Servant that could properly lead/organize/boost an army of decent golems so they actually have a change against even powerful servants?.
>>
>>86122001
Yuzu still does all the cooking.

Also it's fucking weird that Ichigo's sisters live with him and his wife. Karin's like 24 years old, why is she still living with her brother? Are they fucking Ichigo or something?
>>
>>86122037
based neet
>>
>>86122036
Patton
>>
>>86122005
No, both are uninteresting and bad for their own reason and I never got why people get invested who the MC ends up with, sounds like some tumblr shipping shit. You just can't deny that her personality is just straight up garbage.
>>
>>86122036
Rider/caster Qin shi Huang terracotta warrior
>>
>>86121548
>Race
Free - Artificial Soul;

>Role
Free - Combat; Free - Rogue;

>Perks
-Race: 400 CP - Soul Princess;
--Hybrid: 50 CP - Kido Training; 100 CP - Kido Specialist (Bakudo); 200 CP - Hollow Sorcery;
-Role: Free - Afterlife Ninja; Free - It's No Fun With Two Hands; Free - Minimum Motivation; 300 CP - Flash Goddess;

>Perks
50 CP - Bleach Body Ready; 200 CP - Active Hybrid; 300 CP - Cat Spirit;

>Items
Free - Gigai & Gikon

>Companions
Free - Yubi Yubi

>Drawbacks
Free - Dilemmas & Dangers; Free - Dawdling & Destiny (300 years prior); +100 CP - Bubble Brains; +100 CP - Tasty Bait; +200 CP - Diehard Pacifist; +200 CP - Wanted: Dead;
>>
So how possible is it to get with Rukia after story start?
Can a jumper starting out in Bleach have a chance of ending up with Rukia over Renji?
>>
>>86122037
Japan has much closer family relationships than the US does. The idea of throwing your family out on the street at 18 no matter what is foreign to them.
>>
>>86122115
very easily. she hardly talked with him for decades maybe even longer. its not until the soul society arc and ichigo beating the shit out of him and he finally starts not being a retard that he starts interacting with her. frankly ichigo would have a better shot with her if he ever bothered to try
>>
>>86122115
Yes. Rukia's relationship with Renji isn't really a romantic one for most of the series. Frankly it's kind of an asspull that she ended up with him at all. It's blatantly just an excuse to create a Shinigami daughter to contrast Ichigo's son.
>>
>>86122156
that's most of the world not just Japan.
>>
>>86122170
I know, American family relationships are some weird ass sociopath shit to most people.
>>
File: Japanese incest.png (349 KB, 1206x1680)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>86122156
>>
>>86122191
Source?
>>
>>86121548
Roles: Hero, Combat, Scientist
Race: Human

Perks
>Spiritual Awareness -Free
>Hybridization (Shinigami) -200 CP
>Active Hybrid -200 CP
>Bleach Body Ready -50 CP
>Clear Headed Crazy -Free
>First Kills -Free
>Academic Foundation -Free
>I Know A Lady -Free
>Clear Headed Ditz -Free
>Flowering Fairies -100 CP
>Exposure Therapy -300 CP
>Base Mixture -300 CP
>Shun Shun Rikka -400 CP
>Breath of Life -100 CP
>Bringer Buff -200 CP
>The Final Getsuga -300 CP

Items (+300 Item CP)
>Super Spirit Stick -Free
>Bakkoto -100 Item CP
>Tenshintai -200 Item CP

Companion
>Hollow Pets (Small Hollow Lizard) -50 CP

Drawbacks
>Bubble Brains +100 CP
>Friends, Family, And Fiends +100 CP
>Tasty Bait +100 CP
>Black And White +200 CP
>Vow of Protection +200 CP
>Wanted: Dead +200 CP
>Railroad Tracks +300 CP

I shall be the Better Orihime, with bigger boobs, better skills, more insanity, and even more power. And thus I shall be relevant and not an eternal jobber!

Also I'll have a pet lizard Hollow who is constantly trying to eat my head. It's adorable and lets everyone (except me) pet it, and despite its efforts it couldn't hurt a fly.
>>
>>86122191
Based?
>>
>>86122184
That's because American society has grown to support and endorse sociopathic behavior by using euphemisms to disguise what words actually mean.
>>
File: 1663257780486244.jpg (96 KB, 960x960)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>86122208
how many loafs of bread do you eat a day?
>>
>>86122036
Existing ones? Leading/Organizing maybe Odysseus, boosting it almost any caster can do. Maybe edison for mass production or Enkidu for getting some mana from the earth.
>>
>>86122208
>'Superior' version of a previously existent character
Make yourself her sister and you're the standard fanfic MC.
>>
>>86122222
Entirely too many. But never enough.
>>
>>86122222
So that's the secret to her enormous titties.
>>
>>86122036
Wasn't that Edison's deal in the America singularity?
>>
>>86122219
Stop blaming rugged individualism for your oppression.
>>
>>86122208
hi Nyanko
>>
>>86122184
Listen, the lion has to throw the cubs down the hill to see which ones are strong enough to survive.
>>
>>86122269
there's a reason Sparta diapered whilst Athens survived
>>
>>86122291
because Sparta was too CHAD for the rest of its pansy-ass neighbors.
>>
>>86122106
>>86122208
>female jumpers
Raped.
>>
>>86122115
Considering he was totally on board with having her executed until Ichigo gave him brain(soul?) damage I doubt it would be too hard.
>>
>>86122219
Global societies have dipped into rewarding sociopathy every now and then.
Every time the sociopaths propagate too much of their ideals however, they erode the same foundations that were used to support them.
The anxiety-ridden apes are steadily come to the realization though.
>>
>>86122269
That's not something lions do. That's a lemming-tier myth.
>>
>>86122235
Would it be possible for a girl to have a flat body, but a busty soul?
>>
>>86122333
Only with a gigai.
>>
>>86122222
Do you remember how many people you've killed?
>>
>>86122208
Actually...should I swap "Base Mixture" for "Kenpachi"? It'd give me an assload of power upfront and make wielding my Shun Shun Rikka a whole lot easier. And all the other powers that I intend to develop through sheer exposure...

But at the same time, I want to develop hybrid powers, like Hollow or Quincy stuff. Exposure AND Base Mixture help with that.

And I can't just drop something like Breath of Life and Bringer Buff, I want to be able to actually wield my power in my human form after all. And I can't drop Final Getsuga-that's the key that actually brings the whole build together. Well, that and Flowering Fairies. With Flowering Fairies I can generate spirits for every single power I have/attain, with Exposure Therapy and Base Mixture I get massively more options for powers to develop, and with Final Getsuga I can connect with and eventually fuse with those powers on a deep level to make myself permanently stronger and develop those powers to amazing final forms!

...Should I just add an extra 300 CP drawback to pick up Kenpachi?
>>
File: how many breads.png (145 KB, 291x552)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>86122370
>>
>>86122222
Two. Ate half a sandwich for lunch today but those weren't really Loaves.
>>
>>86122291
Because Sparta used their influence to bully lesser city-states into paying taxes, while Sparta had to contend with numerous internal slave revolts?
>>
>>86122301
Right up until they became so weak and pathetic that Philip of Macedon didn't even bother conquering them when he steamrolled Greece.
>>
>>86122379
Aka Athenians were capable of transitioning into part of a state made up of multiple cities while Spartans were so hostile to their own peasants, let alone client cities, that they were incapable of growing in any meaningful way and everyone was happy to backstab them.
>>
>>86122001
As I understand Orihime does just fine at cooking, it’s her tastes that are odd.
>>
Lazy Dungeon Master
Summoned hero 800
Dungeon
Race: Animalistic, dragon level, Crab 600
Sinful Dungeon Master free
Common Sense from Another World free
SRank Potential free
Hero Skills Alchemy free
Gods Gift Luck 200
Gods Gift Language Translation -200

Items
Gold coins free

Dungeon Customization 1000
Import properties (dimension) free
Menu free
Attribute: Crystal free
Humanization free
Dungeon battle free
Additional Attribute: metal, Crabs, Turtles 700
Enhancement 600
Unlocked menu 400
Otherworldly existance 0

Drawbacks
Shitty Knights +200

Decided to go with crabs and have my dungeon be largely be dry but have large underground ponds on many of the levels with optional treasure areas under the water. I know water dungeons are hated which is why I dont plan on making the water parts required (except to find my core which I will keep deep and hidden behind plenty of water. I think I will hide skill scrolls in chests down in the hidden water areas and drop really nice gear from the optional bosses like lightsaber parts. Sure they may think they are worthless at first but I can make it like a gacha for enough pieces to make a full one and carve one of the walls with a mural of one being built so the signature gear set be full on jedi/sith with telekinetic skill scrolls if I can get my hands on them. I will need to get some faster mobs at some point and I will definately be upgrading my doors to the next level with heavy duty unbreakable plating but I think keeping the "magic sword gacha" low should be enough to limit most of the problems from handing stuff out. Might build a spring resort.

Also the idea of a tiny little crab with dragon tier power amuses me.
>>
>>86122159
>ichigo would have a better shot with her if he ever bothered to try
Being a dead ringer for her deceased crush helps too.
>>
>>86122408
>the weak leftist backstabs the Chad
Checks out.
Just means the Spartans should've employed more force.
>>
>>86122291
Spartan f*moids encouraging war to clear out the male population and amass more land in their absence, turning Sparta into a de facto m*triarchy and guaranteeing it would collapse in the long term?
>>
>>86122373
Actually, on that note...Hey Val, are you around? If so I've got a question about Bleach. What happens if we use "Final Getsuga" with the Shun Shun Rikka spirits? Do we still need to manifest the individual six spirits (or replicas of them) to wield the Shun Shun Rikka powers, do we become a localized reality warper who can just straight up Reject things in a given area around themselves, or does some ill-defined third thing happen? Is this question best left to fanwank? Probably. But I'm asking regardless.
>>
>>86121548
>Race: Shinigami
>Spiritual Awareness (Free)
>Average Power Levels (400)
>Cat Spirit (50)
>Bleach Body Ready (50)
>First Kills (Free)
>Hakuda Master (200)
>Afterlife Ninja (Free)
>Undercover Humans (Free)
>Shadow Assassin (200)
>Flash Goddess (300)
>Shunko (300)
>Ferry Onwards (Free)
>Kido Training (Free)
>Nice Chair (50)
>Kubo Catalogue (50)
>Soul Phone (Free)
>Jigokuchō Garden (Free)
>Anti-Hierro Armor (100)
>Reiatsu-Concealing Cloak (100)
>Senna (Free)
>Dawdling & Destiny (+0)
>Wanted: Dead (+200)
>Railroad Tracks (+300)

Is being Yoruichi the optimal build? No. Is it fun? Absolutely.
>>
>>86122475
>f*moids
That's outdated. It's "foids", now.
>>
>>86122223
>Odysseus
He could work, but his ability to effectively use his troops doesen't seem that noticable.
>boosting it almost any caster can do
I cant think of any that could let you boost a large number of Golems, most seem more about individual ones. Do you have any specific one in mind?
anyway thanks for the suggestions
>>86122241
He's more useful in regards to creating/arming an army, rather than organizing/boosting/leading it.
>>
>>86122483
Feels like you should have taken Cat Spirit at 300 to be Yoruichi. Instead of buying chairs and shit.
>>
>>86122504
The chairs and shit are item CP that can't be used to buy perks.
>>
>>86122106
>>86122208
>>86122483
What is it about Bleach that's so appealing to trannies.
>>
>>86122519
Entry level weebshit always attracts them.
>>
>>86122519
>muh tranny
>muh tranny
Obsessed.
>>
>>86121548
what do you need to buy to be an arrancar again? hybrid hollow shinigami?
>>
>>86122527
>>86122533
Dial fucking 8, you are infesting all of my god damn hobbies and I want you frankensteined freaks DEAD
>>
>>86122504
The points weren’t there. It’s not perfect, but it’s close enough.
>>
>>86122545
Yeah, I think that's what does it. Probably doesn't even need Active Hybrid.
>>
>>86122482
No idea. Could be any number of things. Maybe it's much easier use of existing powers, maybe it's temporarily losing some in exchange for new, stronger ones. It's basically going to be like designing a bankai for your SSR.

>>86122545
Yeah. I've always seen it as buying the hybrid option for it means you were a hogyouko made arrancar, thus a nice little power boost on top, as compared to just taking the Average Power Level thing and starting as an arrancar who just took off their mask.
>>
>>86122545
>>86122560
Buying it is dumb as shit though, when all any Hollow needs to do to become an Arrancar is tear off their mask.
>>
>>86122533
>if you call a spade a spade you're hecking obsessed
There aren't real females in this community.
>>
>>86122563
>>86120122
>>
>>86122482
Actually, why didn’t Orihime use her reject fate power so that Ichigo can still have his powers after using that attack?
>>
>>86122563
>>86119982
>>
>>86122495
Apart from Qin Shi Huang and the terracotta army I can't think of servants who are currently associated with golems, but I'll bet you could bullshit up some excuse for Charles Babbage Alter to be a steampunk mecha commander.
>>
>>86122563
Alright, so it's gonna be a matter of figuring it out myself. Fair enough. Two additional questions.

Question one: if I were to use Final Getsuga on a whole bunch of spirits (Hollow, Zanpakuto, SSR, Quincy through exposure maybe? And more), would that create a whole bunch of Final Getsuga modes or would all those modes fuse into one? Or is this another case of "fanwank"?

Question two: how long am I going to have to sit inside of a nuclear reactor until I spontaneously generate a Nuclear Power Spirit? Yes, this is a serious question. Shun Shun Rikka will heal me and Reject the negative effects of nuclear radiation, so I'm going to literally sit inside of a nuclear reactor until it gives me powers.

I blame you for suggesting the possibility with Exposure Therapy.
>>86122582
Because she's an idiot.

That's the best possible explanation I can think of, because she did the exact same thing with Uryu after he lost his powers. That is, jack and squat even though it should've been entirely within her capability to heal that.
>>
>>86122626
>Question one: if I were to use Final Getsuga on a whole bunch of spirits (Hollow, Zanpakuto, SSR, Quincy through exposure maybe? And more), would that create a whole bunch of Final Getsuga modes or would all those modes fuse into one? Or is this another case of "fanwank"?
There's a perk specifically for this (Active Hybrid), so probably not.
>>
>>86122604
Avicebron.
>>
How should I combine these four jumps into two 2-jump combinations?
>The Hunger Games
>Darkest Dungeon
>Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade
>Generic Fantasy Otome Academy
>>
>Grimdark
>Isekai Deconstruction
is there any writefagging that meets the above criteria?
>>
File: writefagging.jpg (65 KB, 348x435)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>86122651
>is there any writefagging
No.
>>
>>86122645
Works Well
>The Hunger Games
>Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade

No Clue
>Darkest Dungeon
>>
File: 848.gif (467 KB, 606x423)
467 KB
467 KB GIF
>>86121548
>Race: Human
>Racial Stereotyping (50 CP)
>>
>>86122645
Generic otome and hunger games

Princesses fight to the death to assimilate the land of the slain.
>>
Shard, since the SOMEWHERE, THERE IS THE SOUND OF DRUMS perk basically make the jumper a junior Harumaph 2.0, would a jumper eventually, after a long time, be able to emulate the abilities of Excrucians?
>>
>>86122651
Generally any that meets the first criteria from this community's likely to meet the second since "muh realism" is usually the angle people milk for angst when the isekai story turns out not to be the fun adventure people were thinking it should've been. Maybe not as ham-fisted as Re:Zero or the like, but a pretty low benchmark to aim for in terms of effort vs payoff.
>>
>>86122679
>Princesses fight to the death to assimilate the land of the slain.
More like
>Suitors fight to the death to gain the princess's hand in marriage.
>>
>>86122691
>Maybe not as ham-fisted as Re:Zero
Lol. Lmao, even. Re:Zero a masterwork of modern literature compared to the tripe that gets posted here.
>>
>>86122604
Oh, I got the golem Army covered, if that wasn't obvious. I am looking for a Servant to properly lead and organize it, so it actually poses a threat to decent servants, rather than just the weakest of the weak.
>>
>>86122693
I mean that works too.
>>
>>86122691
Not necessarily. Jumper could easily have fun while everything else is grimdark for the readers/locals. Think something like Rance or Victim Girls.
>>
>>86122693
You have to choose between challengers for social points and can give small helpful things to them in a fight, but if they lose you run the risk of having a husband that knows you tried to have them killed.
>>
>>86122669
>Darkest Dungeon
"Ruin has come to our family MC-Chan. Do you remember our ancient home? Proud and Opulent, now rotting in it's squalor..."
But seriously though it's probably just an 90s era violent anime with that combo, only the Ancestor is now probably talking in Japanese.
>>
>>86122701
That helps a bit, if you don't need someone to build AND lead. But I've got this mental image of Babbage getting his world of steam because of the military applications of his inventions and suddenly all warfare is steampunk mechs, so his Alter version (Rider class) manifests as the leader of a mecha army instead of an inventor and he's kind of bitter about how his dream turned out.
>>
>>86122701
Paracelsus could be useful, he creates gem elemental(basically gem golems), has knowledge of alchemy and of the earth element itself and could boost the army with mass produced philosopher stones.
>>
>>86122645
>Darkest Dungeon
I see two possibilities here: one, the MC has fled her ancestral home and its curse, coming to the academy and hoping for a fresh start. Except the villainess knows her family's history, and thinks the MC is just as mad, and this is why she bullies her instead of because she's a peasant or out of jealousy, thinking she's saving the academy from someone dangerous. The story thus becomes about the MC either rising above or falling down the same path her Ancestor took, and she must earn the villainess' trust as well as the heart of her love interest.

Another route is that it's the academy itself that's fallen to ruin and desolation, and all the students are there to learn its dark secrets while trying to preserve their lives and sanity. Ultimate goal is to lift the academy's curse once and for all.
>>
>>86122578
Nothing stops you from using spiritual stuff in a normal body, I think, beyond a normal body being too weak to hold up to it.

>>86122582
The story doesn't really use Orihime well.

>>86122587
Shinigami powers should be usable by anyone. Shinigami aren't an actual species. They're just plus souls with a zanpakuto. There's nothing stopping anyone, logically, from learning Kido or Shunpo and certainly nothing stopping them learning 'mundane' talents like sword fighting. As far as we know, if you gave a Quincy or Hollow an actual asauchi, they could develop a Shikai and Bankai just fine.

>>86122626
Separate modes, most likely.

I have no idea on the nuclear thing.
>>
File: 76112307_p0.png (3.57 MB, 2043x2866)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB PNG
>>86122793
How's China coming along?

Pic not related, I just feel like posting Gareth.
>>
Rolled 9 + 2 (1d12 + 2)

>>86122793
>Separate modes, most likely.
Fair enough; I'll have to work to hybridize them with Active Hybrid to get one final mega super mode I suppose.
>I have no idea on the nuclear thing.
About what I expected. Based on Ichigo's bullshit, I'm gonna give it anywhere from three days to a week if I'm basically sleeping inside of an active nuclear reactor, and then I'll have to develop it further from there myself.

No, actually, let's roll dice. Minimum three days, maximum two weeks. Sounds fair to me.
>>
>>86122793
One wonders how similar a Hollow's shikai and bankai would be to their Ressurecion, considering one is their heart's power imprinted on a blank hollow, and the other is the heart's power externalized on their own bodies.
>>
File: 1495936940801.jpg (55 KB, 700x350)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>86122788
>>86122669
>>86122679
>>86122717
>>86122679
>>86122713

Thanks for the input. Going with Darkest Dungeon+GFOA, and Hunger Games+Jin-Roh.

Please rate my short combination chain:
>Rome + Prehistoric Earth
>Death Note + Breaking Bad
>The Hunger Games + Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade
>Batman The Animated Series + Sherlock Holmes
>Generic Isekai + A Song of Ice and Fire
>Dodgeball + Poka The Blind Girl
>The Old Kingdom + Chronicles of Narnia
>UnReal World + Bronze Age Collapse
>Generic Korean Portal Invasion + Monster Hunter
>Darkest Dungeon + Generic Fantasy Otome Academy
>Black Dynamite + They Live
>Catan + Mount & Blade
>Ixalan + Atlantis the Lost Empire
>>
Didn't Ichigo at one point become capable of reading the emotions in others through simply clashing blades?
>>
>>86122848
It's shit.
>>
File: 1571365182108.png (36 KB, 138x288)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>86122848
>>Dodgeball + Poka The Blind Girl
>>
>>86122848
>>86122870
>not Victim CHADs + Poka The Blind Girl
>>
>>86122884
>Victim CHADs
>everyone's bara af
>even the house pets
>basically that one panel from Baki, but as an entire series/jump
>>
>>86122884
I don't think Poka want's to rape people.
>>
>>86122897
Poka gets raped, which is BASED.
BASED AND REDPILLED.
>>
>>86122901
Are you blonde and female?
>>
>>86122913
>being a foid
>>
>>86122793
Val, does each purchase of Hybrid come with one discount per tier, or is it one-discount-per-tier for any number of Hybrid purchases?
>>
>>86122901
>>
>>86122870
I am going to join Poka's dodgeball team, and we are going to win the tournament, to pay for her sight-restoration surgery.
>>
>>86122970
>Adding Victim Girls just makes the bullies suffer as much as Poka already does
>>
>>86122978
Who's going to pay for her subsequent facial reconstructive surgery?
>>
>>86122985
>Poka's life doesn't change at all because it's already miserable
>everyone around her is being raped into mind-broken sex toys while Poka is totally oblivious
>>
>>86122970
B A S E D
A - - - - - E
S - - - - - S
E - - - - - A
D E S A B
>>
Y'all need to either fap more or less, and I can't tell which.
>>
>>86122998
It's just one of the shitposter's favorite topics, because he's underage and thinks rape is funny/edgy.
>>
>>
>>86122884
>>86122895
So the CHADs get raped by young women? I read some doujins like that.
>>
>>86123028
What?
>>
>>86122834
Gotta be some sort of dark mirror situation going on there, yeah. A complementing or contrasting effect to your hollow powers makes the most sense, and it makes it a lot easier to design too.

>>86122857
That's a pretty standard manga trope. It's probably more bound up in Zanpakuto stuff than something unique to Ichigo.

>>86122933
Each is separate.
>>
File: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (23 KB, 499x238)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>86123020
In b4 shitposter starts shitposting about there being more than one shitposter.
>>
>>86123020
>he's underage
>Jumpchain has existed for 8 years
>he's been here since the beginning
I doubt he was less than 10 when he started posting here. Besides, Ricrod also thinks rape is funny.
>>
>>86123039
>He doesn't know about the piss drawer
Or its sequel, the vomit drawer.
>>
>>86123047
He wasn't here since the beginning, it was like a year or two into it. Either way, that would just make him an adult who still behaves like a middle schooler, which is even more embarrassing.
>>
>>86123047
>Besides, Ricrod also thinks rape is funny.
That's not an argument for maturity.
>>
File: ca3.jpg (190 KB, 750x843)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>Poka
What are some other sad girls in need of friends?
>>
>>86123118
too many to count. most guys like to imagen there are girls just as lonely as them
>>
>>86123118
Shion Yorigami. Kogasa Tatara.
>>
File: femcel.jpg (96 KB, 824x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>86123135
>most guys like to imagen there are girls just as lonely as them
>>
File: u61diy75t7w71.jpg (321 KB, 1080x1348)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>86123118
>>
>>86123154
>Left to right
>>
Getting close to finishing the last UQ Holder update. Anything anyone wants added in? New stuff, drawback ideas, updates to existing stuff?
>>
>>86123177
Timeline toggle for the start of Negima?
>>
>>86123177
You to work on Fate China instead.
>>
>>86123041
Aight, thanks. Not sure if anyone's mentioned it before: The Race Origin says Artificial Spirit, but the perks and items are listed under Artificial Soul.

>>86122106
(Updated Build)

>Race
Free - Artificial Soul;

>Role
Free - Combat; Free - Rogue;

>Associated Perks
-General: Free - Spiritual Awareness
-Race: 400 CP - Soul Princess;
--Hybrid (Fullbringer): 50 CP - Breath of Life; 100 CP - Bringer Buff;
--Hybrid (Hollow): 200 CP - Hollow Sorcery; 300 CP - Jaeger;
--Hybrid (Quincy): 50 CP - Femritter;
--Hybrid (Shinigami): 50 CP - Kido Training; 100 CP - Kido Specialist (Bakudo);
-Role: Free - Afterlife Ninja; Free - It's No Fun With Two Hands; Free - Minimum Motivation; 300 CP - Flash Goddess;

>General Perks
50 CP - Bleach Body Ready; 200 CP - Active Hybrid; 300 CP - Cat Spirit;

>Items
Free - Gigai & Gikon, 100 CP - Reiatsu-Concealing Cloak; 200 CP - Anti-Hierro Armor;

>Companions
Free - Yubi Yubi

>Drawbacks
Free - Dilemmas & Dangers; Free - Dawdling & Destiny (300 years prior); +100 CP - Bubble Brains; +100 CP - Tasty Bait; +200 CP - Black & White; +200 CP - Diehard Pacifist; +200 CP - Wanted: Dead; +300 - Railroad Tracks
>>
>>86123185
I don't feel that's appropriate, given that's its own jump. The timeline toggle allows you to start well before it and you can experience Negima eventually that way, but that's as close as I feel it's right to do.
>>
File: Witch's Scribbles.jpg (1.51 MB, 1584x952)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>86116900
Sword and Sorcery's infinite writing materials. Even when you no longer need to check notes due to a perfect memory, there are plenty of uses for it. Especially when you use talismans, scrolls, more permanent works, or whatever it serves as an unending supply to draw on. Plus you can just shove bundles of them at your apprentices or subordinates for whatever task you have in mind. From a less magical perspective you have all the supply you need to practice sketching, writing your trashy novels, throwing exploding paper airplanes at people, spilling ink all over things, leaving a trail to follow back on, etc.

Terraria has both a world generator to harvest resources from along with a liquid generator plus bucket. Which is incredibly useful when you don't feel like making potions that day or want to do other things beyond being in the shop when you have to stock up. A bit of DIY on anything beyond water but worth the effort.

The Lazy King has infinite health potions that are handy if you need to supply an army. Less useful in the setting itself given how quickly fights get settled past a certain level, and the time to pop one when you need it for something longer would see you getting offed.

Jobless Isekai has the dungeon which generates a resetting supply of monsters from past/current worlds to harvest from, in addition to granting rewards for clearing them. It does however have a ceiling on power levels.

I think Atelier Ryza had something for harvesting ingredients from past/current worlds as well but I haven't looked at it or used the jump in awhile.

City of Angles has an infinite supply of whatever you can fit on a shelf of undetermined size.
>>
>>86123209
>I think Atelier Ryza had something for harvesting ingredients from past/current worlds as well but I haven't looked at it or used the jump in awhile.
Yeah, the capstone alchemist item.
>>
>>86123198
Thanks, thought I fixed that but it stubbornly sticks around. Will add to eventual update.
>>
>>86122867
What if I said CP only from drawbacks.
>>
>>86123145
>Shion Yorigami
Made for headpats and feeding unspoiled food.
>>
>>86123209
>I think Atelier Ryza had something for harvesting ingredients from past/current worlds as well
It's a dungeon that spawns the resources as loot/drops. Not the most clear-cut but could prove useful if you need a grinding outlet for stuff more befitting an adventurer or RPG system.
>>
>>86123223
Meh. Chain difficulty is only as difficult as you write it to be.
>>
>>86123236
I still can't believe that Atelier alchemy can just fucking synthesize entire massive inhabitable dimensions inside tiny bottles like it's no big deal.
>>
>>86123268
Can it synthesise a venom that specifically harms only Gohan?
>>
>>86116900
SupCom tech. You don't even need a Paragon, for most purposes the passive generation of your ACU is more than enough, and you can always make power plants and fabricators (or SCUs with Resource Allocation Systems) if you need to expand.
>>
>>86123282
That's kid stuff. Atelier alchemy has made sentient pies before. You can make pretty much anything with it.
>>
>>86123041
>That's a pretty standard manga trope.
I suppose you're right. I just don't really recall it being brought up as much as it used to.

>It's probably more bound up in Zanpakuto stuff than something unique to Ichigo.
That's a shame, but you're probably right. What with HIchigo constantly going on about instinct and all.
>>
>>86116717
I think it's likely that any given person could advance a few things in a few fields, but the *specifics* would take more than just one average man. Like, how many people could rattle off the properties of Titanium or Aluminum and how to identify their ores as well as how to process them into usable metal? How many could whip up the mathematics and knowledge of optics needed to produce useful telescopes or microscopes? Even if one remembers the basic components of black powder (sulfur, saltpeter, carbon) who is to say you could make an effective firearm - or that local metallurgists could produce an effective way of standardizing the rifling of a barrel? Hell, how many people know how radios even *work* to begin with? And so on, these are just examples.

A modern man would be a wonderful mind to interrogate for ideas of what is possible, don't get me wrong, but you'd need more than just a high school graduate who occasionally browses Wikipedia to pull off industrialization.
>>
>>86123480
>Like, how many people could rattle off the properties of Titanium or Aluminum and how to identify their ores as well as how to process them into usable metal? How many could whip up the mathematics and knowledge of optics needed to produce useful telescopes or microscopes? Even if one remembers the basic components of black powder (sulfur, saltpeter, carbon) who is to say you could make an effective firearm - or that local metallurgists could produce an effective way of standardizing the rifling of a barrel? Hell, how many people know how radios even *work* to begin with?
CHADtler could. NyanCHAD could.
>>
>>86123268
You get a trinket at the start of the first game that lets you spam one use consumable items indefinitely when given enough time to recharge like making a single potion once and using it on a dozen people without running out and it's treated like it's no big deal. The alchemy of the Klint kingdom was bonkers.
>>
Are the Atelier games set it the same world, or is it like Final Fantasy where a lot of things are the same, but they're different settings?
>>
>>86123494
The autistic chimpanzees which frequent this thread, and indeed this site, do not represent the average men of our age. This includes you and I, to be clear.
>>
>>86123531
They tend to come in trilogies and sometimes trilogies share setting.
>>
>>86123531
To my knowledge they're usually independent settings, but there have also been crossover games that establish them as all existing in parallel universes or something, so there's an atelier multiverse of some sort.
>>
>>86123541
>do not represent the average men of our age.
Neither does the typical isekai protagonist, so the point is moot.
>>
>>86123576
So if you go to Ryza with a dimension-hopping power, you can rape literally every major female in the franchise.
>>
>>86123602
is rape the only way a woman will even look at you, loser?
>>
>>86120899
Sounds like the real OTB is to grab literally any teaching perk from any other jump and then spend like 5 minutes with this Kenpachi feller.
>>
>>86123480
>Aluminum and how to identify their ores as well as how to process them into usable metal?
This one is really simple, and even a layman who skimmed the wiki page on aluminium could probably do it. The difficulty with processing bauxite into aluminium is electricity generation, namely that you'll probably have to bootstrap a power plant to create enough.
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (65 KB, 1068x601)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>86123612
No. But I like to remind them of their place.
>>
>>86123612
>white-knighting on 4channel
Shiggy diggy.
>>
>>86123633
[doubt]

>>86123655
Cope.
Seethe, even.
>>
>>86123612
Simpler answer:
Society rewards sociopathic and psychopathic actions, meaning this behavior is frequently dreamed of by those who physically can't participate in it but desire the power and freedom it would bring.
>>
How important would you say having a bloodline in Naruto is for anyone wanting to reach the top?
>>
>>86122848
>>Rome + Prehistoric Earth
So, like, you're going around as a Roman among Barbarians?
>>Batman The Animated Series + Sherlock Holmes
World's Greatest Detective, indeed.
>>Generic Isekai + A Song of Ice and Fire
I have read this fanfiction several dozen times, please gouge out my eyes before I do so again.
>>UnReal World + Bronze Age Collapse
I can see the shape of this in my brain and it's cool.
>>Generic Korean Portal Invasion + Monster Hunter
Yeah that sounds about right. I guess, rather than staying confined to subway stations or dungeons or whatever, the monsters spilled out along with a whole ecology of nightmares?
>>Catan + Mount & Blade
Man, Catan is a pretty comfy jump, don't subject those vaguely German fellows to constant internecine conflict and banditry.
>>Ixalan + Atlantis the Lost Empire
Yeah. That makes sense.
>>
>>86123732
Is it the Sharingan?
>>
>>86123732
the only one needed to get to the top is the sharingan. for everyone else you only need a big chakra reserve and sage mode. or becoming a jinchuriki
>>
>>86123177
Without having looked at it in forever, an option to find immortal retirement homes or similar gathering spots of other immortals in future worlds.
>>
>>86123770
That's a nice one.
>>
File: UQ Holder 1.1.pdf (410 KB, PDF)
410 KB
410 KB PDF
Not too big an update, but this is the end of series update for UQ Holder. A few new things, a bunch of changes to be more accurate to the setting as it formed out. Didn't end up thinking of new drawbacks I was happy with and the existing drawbacks turned out to not be as harsh as I remembered.

Feel free to suggest more though, happy to add more in today and tomorrow.

Changelog-
-Immortalities are now noted to be vulnerable to high end anti magic, since most of them are magic based in some way and Asuna's a bad bitch.
-Cyborg notes that you still have your brain, a compromise since it's revealed Ikku always needed his original human form. Boosted version doesn't.
-Immortality options now have EI boosts explained.
-Dolls can choose elements as broadly as Artificial Spirits can.
-New immortality option
-Item price reduction, most stuff halved in price HOWEVER item discounts are also halved.
-New capstone items
-Pactio Maker perk
-Cling Together perk
-Thousand Gifts perk
-Resonance perk, Resonance drawback renamed and reworked
-Making My Way Back nerfed in timescale to be more accurate to what Karin deals with.
-Immortal Hunter notes that some immortals could find ways around your abilities if you give them a chance, but also taht you can pass this on to others
-Stocks option gives more details on gamer like abilities.
-Divine curse has small price reduction, it's not as good as noble stuff.
-Gravity sword gets slight buff
-New drawbacks for fanfics and time extensions.
>>
>>86121548
>>86123816
Vow of Protection says you won't fight but
>you will only be able to stand there and take it
implies you won't dodge, run, or even try to talk people down.
>>
>>86123727
This is the grave you wanted tho, because I get shot at and nearly-murdered trying to help and change things.
>>
>>86123876
Take what it explicitly says, not what you feel is implied, if they clash.
>>
>>86123862
China.
>>
File: jc3.png (157 KB, 322x504)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>86123732
Judging from Boruto? It's everything. Hard work can let you exceed your natural limits, sure, but you'll never be at THE TOP-as in, capable of unlocking giant fox nuclear physics and cleaving the moon in twain-without the right lineage.

Having said that, it appears cybernetics are making a very strong attempt at challenging bloodlines. And given Orochimaru will inevitably succeed at achieving actual immortality, it seems that genetic engineering is still competitive too.

>>86123118
Mithra and Ahria in Asura's Wrath really could.

>>86122688
Unclear. Probably. Fanwank.

>>86121771
Personally I think if you have good genetic engineering skills from somewhere else it'd be more worthwhile to make your own, especially if you have stronger souls from somewhere else. Like say, the capacity to infuse a Supernatural soul into a hogyoku.

>>86119820
They did. Actual spoilers. Garou shat on him once he got his powerup from God and started emulating the forces of the universe with his martial arts while turning into a Bloodborne boss-looking thing
>>
>>86123946
>Asura's Wrath
isn't it disrespectful of red to remind people of the shit asura's wrath jump when she's working on a better one?
>>
>>86120899
>He's cited to be the second best Zanjutsu user in all of Seireitei despite having never received a single lesson in swordsmanship in his entire life.
1 day actually.
>>
>>86123967
disrespecting Red is BASED.
>>
>>86123118
what is pic source?
>>
>>86124020
Dragon Ball Z and Konosuba.
The pic itself is a meme from some dark corner of the internet.
>>
File: 1546090481105.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1133)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>86124020
Yunyun from Konosuba celebrating her birthday by herself because she has no friends.
>>
File: jc40.jpg (93 KB, 460x650)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>86117642
Azhara is, in many ways, Reverse Morathi. In the main timeline she started out as queen of all the night elves, and was a vain bitch from the start. She was totally into her setting's local apocalyptic demonic force, and fell hook line and sinker for Sargeras' sexy cheeks so badly she seems legitimately surprised to have been screwed over. Ever since then her life has been defined by a continuous series of failures at everything from fighting Jaina+Anduin to backstabbing N'zoth, but somehow none of it ever gets her down. She was even totally into her painful transformation into a tentacle mermaid thing. The greatest mortal mage ever to live just keeps failing upwards.

Shortly after inevitably being c o r r u p t e d by the mere sight of me as all elves are wont to in Heroes of the Storm, it became apparent to me that Azshara has been kind of coasting on her fat mana tanks and also her beauty for so long that she's kind of useless when things go off-script for her plans. She's like the elven queen version of Xykon. The plan to breed a new race of elves that double down on Arcane without succumbing to the Nightborne's fate by also jacking into the Light has hit a snag in that they all tend to inherit their mother's smug sorceress bimbo "I'll just magic and be pretty at the problem, and there is no plan B!" attitude.

>>86116900
Primordial companions in Exalted: Spirits of Creation are, among other things, effectively fonts of proprietary infinite resources. So are Infernal companions in other Exalted jumps, given enough time.

>>86116741
Death probably reverts back into the stone cold bitch she was before one of her mortal selves snapped her out of it. Death in general becomes even more bleaker and melodramatic than it already is in DC. Getting revived becomes much harder, I imagine.

>>86117193
Nothing good.
>>
>>86124044
kek
deserved foid
>>
>>86123967
Shard CHAD doesn't care about other cucked jumpmakers.
As he is right to do.
>>
>>86124044
god fucking dammit. I'm gonna have to companion her now just because that's relatable
>>
>>86124079
KEK
>>
File: Q 3.jpg (43 KB, 694x530)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>86124044
Just another reason for jumper to be her friend. That said, some might view a jumper's friendship as a horrible thing.
>>
File: 1663587793122583.jpg (91 KB, 1080x1073)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Chainbutt you have to construct a chainbutt that at least 99% of people would take if asked (you would have to offer it to no less than 99 people, and they would all have to accept). Also, it has to be SIGNIFICANTLY worse than a normal chain, and you will get sent on the same chainbutt if you succeed.
>>
>>86124087
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/85998002/#86005416
I'm in.
>>
>>86124053
For completion's sake, what would happen if Jumpers with A Legacy for Eden and Transcendent both made a meal with a sack of potatoes?
>>
>>86123886
Could you lower the price of Hybridisation to 100 so it isn't objectively better to just take Soul Princess?
>>
File: I Am Not Raven.jpg (289 KB, 666x1000)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>86124114
Those are less easy to give definitive answers for because their themes are more variable. Suffice to say it would be a very good potato meal, but also probably too soul-destroyingly divine to be fit for mortal human consumption.
>>
>>86124113
How is that worse than a normal chain? By your standards, wouldn't it be better?
>>
>>86123862
>Divine curse has small price reduction, it's not as good as noble stuff.
I had just managed to convince myself to switch to a less expensive Immortality. . . welp time to start trying to fit it in build again.
>>
>>86123862
>end of series update
It's over?
>>
>>86124129
What's the point of cooking for someone if it won't destroy their soul?
>>
>>86124125
Discount on Hybrid is part of the point of Soul Princess, anyway, since the other benefits don't kick in until other origins would already have had enough time to match it.
>>
>>86124125
Not Val but in its defense Hybridization allows you to do a lot more than Soul Princess does. Soul Princess just makes you a regular member of a given race while Hybridization allows you to do crazy mixer bullshit where each additional race multiplicatively increases the power of each other.
>>
>>86124146
Soulless people are less likely to give you a 3-star Michelin review.
>>
>>86124133
Lot of feedback I was given was about the bad taste of liver, so that I guess.
>>
>>86124125
I don't think that's the best way to look at it, especially as taking soul princess discounted costs you elsewhere. Hybrid at 100 is too cheap as well, for what you get from it.

I do plan to nerf soul princess, but that's mostly in removing the raw power it starts with, the hybrid stuff and future potential would remain which are the meat of the perk.

>>86124144
Yeah. Decent end too. Certainly a better send off than what Negima got.
>>
>>86124087
Chainbutt after making a build for a jump you only get to keep the things that I would have chosen for my own build, and any CP spent on other perks or items is lost. You are given no indication ahead of time which options these are.

If your build has absolutely nothing left afterwards you're given 100 pity CP which you can spend on anything.
>>
>>86124125
Unless you take literally every race, it's better to just take one or two races that you want via hybridization unless you're an Artificial Spirit.
>>
>>86124129
>pic
You know what? If something like your pick had been what "I am not Starfire" had been like people might have actually liked it, rather than the reality of it where the main character was the self insert of the author whom was a fugly obese midget
>>
>>86124203
This has all been said by people before, but "introverted kid without superpowers living in the shadow of their outgoing superhero parent" is a workable premise.
>>
>>86124203
>>86124220
This. Besides it's basically impossible for any premise even if it's good on paper to not get infected with the wokes bullshit these days.
>>
>>86123031
Link?
>>
Chainbutt you become gunposter's and gohanposter's metaphorical child taking on both of their traits regarding their beliefs and desires.
>>
>>86124269
So I get to SHOOT Gohan with my GUN while also being my own FATHER? Fuck yes, sign me up.
>>
>>86124269
Chainbutt where I beat you to death
>>
>>86124188
I refuse just to spite you.
>>
>>86123862
>Immortalities are now noted to be vulnerable to high end anti magic, since most of them are magic based in some way and Asuna's a bad bitch.
Which is still bullshit since Karin's immortality is Divine not Magic based.
>>
>>86124289
Val's a literal retard. More news at 11.
>>
>>86124220
Comics are a visual medium. Ugly characters generally do not do well as protagonists in a visual medium. That is to say nothing of the horrible writing. The premise itself is not unsound but the execution was absolutely horrendous.
>>
>>86124280
>being my own FATHER?
That would mean you'd be having sex with your mother.
>>
>>86124269
>go through rebellious teenage phase
>become trunks and help gohan
>>
File: Spoiler Image (91 KB, 630x810)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>86124253
>>
>>86123862
>Starter Weapon- 50/200
>For an additional 300 points, making this a 400 point item
>>
>>86124087
Chainbutt, all CP come only from drawbacks.
>>
>>86124314
No, read again. >>86124269 It would be Gunposter.
>>
>>86124335
Price changes always get me that way. Will change.

>>86124289
That's why it says 'most' are vulnerable that way and specifies magic based ones. Whether Karin is or isn't vulnerable to Asuna wasn't ever shown.
>>
>>86123862
>Immortalities are now noted to be vulnerable to high end anti magic, since most of them are magic based in some way and Asuna's a bad bitch.
You mention that twice. It essentially reads like:
Magic immortality is vulnerable to anti-magic
Divine Immoratlity could be vulnerable to anti-divine
Also magic immortality is vulnerable to anti-magic
>>
>>86123862
It seems like Eight Hundred Years of Cutting should have an (EI) mark.
>>
>>86124281
But I have a GUN JOBHAN! YOU are NOTHING to me you USELESS JOBBER!
>>
>>86123862
Where's the lewd toggle?
>>
>>86124383
Between your legs.
>>
>>86124357
Do I still get free perks? ever way I still take it
>>
>>86124185
>I do plan to nerf soul princess, but that's mostly in removing the raw power it starts with
This is actually good news to me, since that was one of the reasons I was hesitant to take it.
>>
>>86124410
Free is free, anything extra costs drawbacks to pay for.
>>
File: 1652201303290.jpg (2.75 MB, 2483x1856)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
>>86124298
This isn't Val's fault, It's Ken being a fucking retard.
>>
>>86124424
Ok, how the actual fuck did Asuna survive a sword clash with mr cuts through concepts? She should be deleted the instant she enters his sword range, not given a chance to nuke him with anti magic as he blocks.
>>
>>86124424
So how edgy was the ending of this edgy manga? Did everyone die?
>>
File: 1533031646222.jpg (112 KB, 461x600)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>86124087
You get a chain but pic related is your jump-chan and when you spark you get married to her.

Do you accept?
>>
>>86124439
You, genderbent.
>>
>>86123862
>Item price reduction, most stuff halved in price
Are there no discounts for 50 CP items?

>item discounts are also halved.
In that case
>You may take discounts on 1 200CP items, 1 400CP items and 1 600CP items.
Items should be item.
>>
>>86124447
One of the waifus loses her immortality and dies of old age, despite being a member of an organization of immortals who should have easy access to tons of different forms of immortality. Her husbando is a fucking vampire and could've just fucking turned her. She literally tried to ditch all of them so they wouldn't have to deal with her getting old and dying and she wouldn't need to waste away while watching them stay youthful. No effort to regain her immortality or acquire a new one whatsoever.
>>
>>86124473
How retarded.
>>
>>86124460
No idea who that is. How about Aqua as a benefactor and shes ticks around as a perma companions, cannot die or even have her luck or intelligence improved by any means?
>>
>>86124460
She's cute, I'll go for this despite knowing there's probably a catch that I don't know her source material well enough to realize.
>>
File: 1652117420011.jpg (1.52 MB, 1238x1856)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>86124439
Best girl Master Yoda.
>>
>>86124460
Yeah sure, I don't have any issue fucking Outer Gods.
>>
>>86124485
The source is Lovecraft.
>>
>>86124373
Thanks, will make clearer.

>>86124377
Mhm

>>86124412
Yeah, is an unncessary part of the perk.

>>86124424
Issue is mostly that we have no idea if that actually stuck or if it was like with Juuzou and she's still fine even with the chopped bits.

>>86124466
Nope, they're just 50cp.

Thanks for correction, adding in.
>>
>>86124485
>Outer Gods
Oh so that's the catch, yeah I'm cool with that.
>>
>>86123480
>How many could whip up the mathematics and knowledge of optics needed to produce useful telescopes or microscopes

Surprisingly thats not that hard once you can reliably grind lenses. And making a firearm is shit easy, thy did it during the middle ages, standarsization is the crux of the issue. Once you standardize stuff things become massively easier to make.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (554 KB, 902x650)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>86124481
A wonderful woman who wants you to grow strong and become worthy of her.

>>86124485
She might be a bit jealous if you pick up any other girls... Or she might not. It rather depends.

>>86124505
Congratulations on your impending marriage!
>>
>>86124460
>bloated woman
What, does she fart a lot or something?
>>
>>86124528
>pic
still would
>>
>>86123480
I have a book called how to invent everything. It is a great read and solves almost all the problems.
>>
>>86124528
Yeah this seems fine.
>>
File: 27201775_p5.png (215 KB, 495x600)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>86124529
Don't be silly, she's as classy as could be.

>>86124537
That's because you are a jumper of culture.
>>
Would Nobles and Imperator care if the jumper destroy the multiverse? Like if the jumper did that, would they just shrug and bring it back?
>>
File: modern man.jpg (513 KB, 815x998)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>86121548
>Roles - Science, Science, & more Science
>Race - Human

>Spiritual Awareness [Free]
>Academic Foundation [Free]
>Spirit Manipulator [200]
>Intellectual Titan [300]
>Doctor Doctor [Free]
>Life Sciences [200]
>Evolution of the Soul [300]
>Fourth Division Janitors [Free]
>I Know a Lady [Free]
>Clear Headed Ditz [Free]

>Seireitei Communication [50, From Stipend]
>Gokon Tekkō [50, From Stipend]
>Stocked Facilities [400, 200 From Stipend]
>Super Spirit Stick™- [Free]
>Substitute's Badge [Free]

>Diehard Pacifist [+200]

There appears to have been a mistake made, somewhere. A magazine, published by what appears to be a veteran's organization for the armies of the dead (while also doubling as a scientific journal of sorts for their research division? Seems weird to combine the two, but hey budget constraints may affect even the hereafter it seems...), began arriving in my mailbox on a monthly basis. At first I took it as a prank of sorts, but... on a whim, to go along with the joke, I played along with one of the articles - ran a few tests.

So it turns out there's a whole other spectrum of matter and energy that exists, that the soul is real and dualism is confirmed, and a thousand other wonders. It's concerning. It's exciting! And, apparently, it's been concealed from the living to fit the foreign policy of the land of the dead for some reason? Ridiculous. Ah well, their careless breach of information security is to my benefit - and once published and peer reviewed the benefit of all who still draw breath.

I'm sure this will go very well and not backfire horribly in some manner involving a secretive feudal police state willing to take extreme measures to maintain their position taking umbrage with to someone mucking about with what he shouldn't be aware of!
>>
>>86124460
Instead of the bloated woman can I get a chain if I just cut to the chase and marry Nyarlathotep? That's my favorite outer god. I am sure it has some cute female forms.
>>
>>86124528
So, what is her goals? If I am going to be basically a warlock for some tentacle thing, I need details first.
>>
>>86124590
How amazingly forward! But, I don't hate it, so it's fine.

>>86124603
To get married to you.
>>
>>86124590
you no have battler trying to kill you constantly.
>>
>>86124615
>To get married to you.
Then I demand she pull a Shubby and become my "sister" i human form for the trip. She can go back to being an abomination once I get tired or travel long enough to be one myself.
>>
>>86124618
Eh he isn't a bad guy for a cosmic tyrant of order. I am sure we can reach an understanding. I take my wife and fuck off to another multiverse, he can have his own multiverse all to himself.
>>
Is it a good idea for a jumper to be a human and find themselves in a Nier Automata jump?
>>
>>86124667
How durable is your pelvis?
>>
File: 1663736737903465.jpg (666 KB, 2048x1536)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>86124618
>potatoes
>>
>>86124515
You said you were planning a Fate/Japan update, does that mean you're going to add an actual Ibuki perk?
>>
>>86124667
Robots will love you and demand to keep you safe. You might be put under house arrest for your own good.
Machines will try and kill you. Because they secretly control the robots, expect to die.
>>
>>86124673
To be fair I was either going to get this for wedding Nyarly or I was going to get that I was cucking Battler. It's fine it's not Patatoes it just a meme.
>>
>>86123862
so i fell off after a while, how'd it end?
>>
>>86124667
>be a human
>in a Nier Automata jump
Do it. They'll love you.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (195 KB, 671x650)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>86124634
Asking your wife to pretend to be your sister is unacceptable. ...Unless you're into that?
>>
>>86124656
The one thing Battler cares about more then Order is his hatesex with Nyarl.
>>
>>86124689
Bittersweet, they win but the costs are great and some waifus die by the end. In extremely egregious ways that make no sense in one case.
>>
>>86124685
>Machines will try and kill you.
Nah. Adam and Eve at least wanted to understand the humans so you might live. The Terminals on the other hand don't care.
>>
>>86124692
It was good enough for Shubby.
>>
>>86124673
Potato mode is the only way you can give certain cucked jumpmakers what they deserve.
>>
>>86124685
>>86124690
I though that the android hates or at least dislike humans for putting them through fighting the machines?
>>
>>86124690
Jumper shows up with companions, there's a freak out in which it's revealed that the local humans are actually all dead. The waifubots immediately cling to jumper and human companions, humans from another universe are still a source of human interaction and they just found out the potential source they were protecting isn't real. Waifubots get really worried about all the humans being deployed against the machines, despite having bullshit from thus far in the chain.
>>
>>86124725
The Androids LOVE humanity, they would probably fight to the death over one headpat from a real live human. Partly because they use mind uploading for immortality but still.
>>
>>86124684
Yeah, she's one of the...17+ characters added for Japan. Not counting new versions of old servants. Or non playable ones that might be hiding here and there.

>>86124689
Pretty decently. A few plot holes but it was a fun final battle, a pretty wild and wacky last arc overall, and it mostly tied things up in a neat way. The ending also fit UQ's focus on immortality and at least trying to tell a story you only could with immortals, so that was nice. As an ending to the setting as a whole, it's decent too. Pretty much everyone was happy by the end, though whether you consider some people's ends good or not may vary.
>>
>>86124725
Worth noting, humans didn't order the androids to fight the machines. The last orders humans gave the androids was to look over the Gestalt program. When that failed, Androids sulked over the extinction of humanity and dedicated themselves to defending their ruins and the memory of humanity. The aliens and their machines came long, long afterwords, and the androids fought them because they see the machines and committing sacrilege against humanity.
>>86124685
Machines don't want to kill humans, they want to BE humans. They're as fascinated with humanity as the Androids are and seek to emulate what they can find in the ruins.
>>
>>86122423
That crab is either a prankster god in disguise or just a total bro.
>>
>>86124685
>Because they secretly control the robots
This is fanon.
>>
File: 1652201967591.jpg (1.32 MB, 1238x1856)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>86124785
Does Witch of the Rift let you bring Negima metaphysics to future jumps like treating worlds as fiction when in a different universe?
>>
>>86124817
That whole thing was real weird, because Gengoro says all this and then they don't actually do anything with it. They just time travel back and beat them up after learning Asuna's move with the log.
>>
>>86124588
If you blew up the multiverse they wouldn't have anywhere to store their hats.
>>
>>86124817
>The inferior fiction
Shots fired at DC
>>
Would the Machines in Nier also try to have sex with me if i was human?
>>
>>86124792
It's also worth noting that Devola and Popola were the overseers at the time that humanity went extinct which is why all of the other androids absolutely despise them. All the androids subconsciously hold them largely responsible for the loss of their creators which is why they have literally immortalized them as a scapegoat and treat them like shit.
>>
>>86124875
If they decised to grow sex organs. Its not automatic but it is something they can do.
>>
>>86124875
Sex=violence to them.
>>
>>86124893
>did you fight or fuck?
>yes
>>
>>86124707
You're not getting married to Shubby.
>>
>Jumper trapped and on the run, running and hiding from the YoRHa and Machine semen extraction squads
>>
>>86124929
Do these old ones get jealous of one another?
>>
>>86124956
...I have no idea.

Distinctly possible? It probably depends on the mortal.
>>
File: 1645648043873.png (461 KB, 750x1064)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>86124943
there's no escape accept your mandatory 2B wife
>>
I know they would be inferior to YoRHa combat models but how would super soldiers like Spartans or Astartes handle Machine forces? Would they be valuable additions to the battle in the scenario?
>>
>>86123862
what the heck does the fish food's EI bonus mean?
>>
>>86125011
I think they would do good against small forces but not so good against the big stuff.
>>
>>86124984
Imagine two of them viaing for attention of one guy. It would be hilarious if I could comprehend it.
>>
>>86125011
no unless you were max wanking the Astartes and they had everything at there disposal including exterminatus and titans. YoRHa works on anime physics and and machines are just built too strong and in great numbers.
>>
What's a good jump to combine with Kuroinu? Preferably still high fantasy stuff. I was thinking something like Goblin Slayer but I'm curious if you other anons have any ideas
>>
>>86125049
What is that?
>>
>>86125061
The weirdly popular hentai.
>>
File: Caim.jpg (23 KB, 460x292)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>86125049
drakenguard. just burn it all down
>>
>>86125049
It is a rape porn world. Maybe something more child friendly. Like, Generic Children's Show.
>>86125061
A qq thing
>>
>>86125045
Don't the less elite androids on the ground use stuff like AK rifles against the machines with decent success?
>>
>>86125049
KULT.
>>
>>86125049
Unironically, Goblin Slayer would kind of work. Try to put some Soulsborne in it too kek.

>>86125061
A very popular hentai. I dunno the how or why is it so, but it is: I love it too, but I dunno why.
>>
>>86125049
Dragon Ball Z.
>>
>>86124087
Chainbutt you can't take any perks that cost more than free (after discounts). All other sections in a given jump are available, but perks are not. Companions can still take perks as normal.
Ez pz. It's significantly worse than a normal chain, and even with workarounds you'll still be pretty gimped, but I think most people would still find it to be a pretty good deal.
>>
>>86124943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeBaPVwRsE
>>
File: Olga Discordia.jpg (84 KB, 850x1115)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>86125061
If you recognize pic related, it's that.
>>
>>86123862
UQ Holder! (1000)
Immortality: [200]
-High Speed Regeneration [0] (900)
Perks:
-Princess
-Cling Together
-Fate is Knocking at the Door (800)
-Mage (700)
-Scientist (600)
-Pactio Master (400)
-Revenge Possession (100)
-Resonance (-200)
Items:
-Hometown
-Combat Dolls
-Workshop (-300)
Drawbacks:
-Village Idiots (-200)
-Modern Day Paladins (0)

A slow-paced, slice-of-life wizard build. Definitely nothing bad about to happen. For sure. Definitely not a heavily-armed lynch mob about to attack a populated area full of people sympathetic to the target of their ire. No casualties here, no-siree.
>>
>>86125049
Overlord the game.
>>
How would a (mostly) modern day earth setting react to the arrival of a Rogue Trader and a chapter of astartes arriving to drive off the conquering xenos who had taken over the planet and been trying to integrate humanity while fighting off constant rebel attacks? Warhammer 40K exists as a tabletop game/book series in this situation.
>>
>>86125167
I loved Overlord 2 when I was younger but our Overlord jump is a bit crap.
>>
>>86125169
Moderate concern followed by some dumbass fucking about with an attempt at invoking Chaos and getting the planet purged.
>>
>>86125049
Frozen.
>>
>>86125196
Lets say the Astartes are reasonable marines who've been with jumper for a while and know chaos (mostly) isn't a thing in other universes.
>>
>>86125186
Unironically use the Reddit one. It's actually pretty good and a vast improvement over our version.
>>
>>86125169
For the most part, joy and happiness that they'd been rescued from the alien menace, as well as wonder at the idea of humanity ruling over a vast interstellar empire with such incredible technology and power. For anyone who knows anything about 40K?

The sheer panic and horror at the possibility of living in the 40K universe would cause a massive spike in heart attacks.
>>
>>86125186
>>
>>86125218
>>86125251
>actually pretty good
>Pokebrat
doubt.jpg
>>
Anyone have any good ideas for dungeon gimmicks? I was thinking a bath house or hotspring deal and maybe steal the inn idea from lazy dm, but would love more ideas to farm DP.
>>
>>86125256
I mean he did make a decent One Piece jump, if you ignore the eye bleeding.
>>
>>86125265
Why do they love flashbanging you so much
>>
>>86125049
Sword & Sorcery is always a good choice.
>>
>>86125258
Fast food restaurant serving heavily processed monster slop deep fried in seed oils.
>>
>>86125258
How about a dungeon that changes theme every floor? Like one is an old prison, next floor is an iced over school, while the next is a tropical island.
>>
>>86125289
>pic name
You know that they're the only reason as to why they even win in the first place right? That's part of what make Volt salty in the first place.
>>
>>86125258
A dungeon that forces people to go through a survival game show. see how many people are willing to eat bugs and moose testicles to get deeper in
>>
>>86125386
most people have only watched the hentai or see the memes and haven't actually seen the VN and think the women are worth saving
>>
>>86125405
>some people unironically think foids are EVER worth saving
Despicable.
>>
>>86125438
Kuroinu draws in white knights like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>86125405
Explain what's bad about the VN.
>>
>>86125453
I wish more people would learn the fact that 99% of the time when a woman is raped, it's simply karma and justice.
>>
>>86125468
Nothing. Women who deserve to be raped are raped. That's not only not bad, it's great. Especially in the pozzed wasteland that is modern media.
>>
>>86125405
What do you mean?
>>
>>86125484
Okay you know how in Victim Girls most of the women act uppity enough to deserve it? Same thing.
>>
>>86125367
Lazy dm dungeons dont seem to have any bigger on the inside magic that I know of so that may be difficult to do. You definately need variety so thats not a bad idea.

>>86125335
>>86125391
I feel like you miss the part where I want people in my dungeon to farm dp.
>>
>>86123862
No more drawbacks?
>>
>>86125265
The jump is only good in comparison to our Quicksilver quality jump.
>>
>>86125516
How was it possible for Quicksilver to be such a terrible jumpmaker? Not just by modern jc standards but even judging him by reddit standards he'd just be mid.
>>
>>86125516
That's why I said decent instead of good, it's not great but it's decent.
>>
>>86125495
I see no reason feeding people would reduce the amount of DP you can squeeze out of them.
>>
>>86125468
>>86125484
The girls are just stupid, deserves a spanking, and let a bunch of mercenaries do all the job while they reap the benefits. Unfortunately, the bunch of mercenaries have enough of this shit and decide to do their Cuntry.
That's the moment where they stop being justified by the way.

>>86125453
Cringe worthy.
>>
>>86125552
He had a very rigid idea of what jumpchain should be as well as its power level. Too the point he would nerf you in a setting with a high power level
>>
>>86125552
Most of his jumps are 2014/5's CYOAs.
>>
>>86125552
Because he was a CYOA maker
>>
>>86125035
You've been in this game too long man.

>>86125511
Couldn't think of any I was happy with.
>>
>>86125616
so nothing extra, just fluff?
>>
File: UQ Holder 1.4.pdf (413 KB, PDF)
413 KB
413 KB PDF
Minor update, fixing a bunch of spelling mistakes and making the immortality weakness stuff clearer.

>>86125622
Yeah, it's just there for fun.
>>
>>86125632
see >>86125049
also any thoughts on kuroinu (the discussion or setting)?
>>
>>86125552
I wasn't even here for QS but I can tell he had a better vision for Jumpchain than the powerwankfest it ended up. Too bad it was ultimately unsustainable. Not that I hate the Jumpchain we have now, but a more gamelike experience with challenge and reward throughout the chain would've been fun.
>>
>>86125758
>powerwankfest
on reddit/sb you mean.
>>
>>86125769
Lets not pretend we don't have powerwankers here. We have fucking Shard anon.
>>
>>86125769
That's what /jc/ wants to tell themselves but it's not that different here.
>>
>>86125780
who has made multiple 100+ page jumps
>>
>>86125769
NTA but we're also powerwankers here, it's just the powergrabs are usually of higher quality here than on most of the other sites.
>>
>>86125784
And? Still a wanker.
>>
>>86125737
I dunno why people obsess about it. It doesn't seem to differ in setting from the hundreds of 80s-90s schlock fantasy anime, except for being hardcore porn.
>>
>>86122651
Maybe my Erika Suffering chain (which I will get back to writing once finals are done in five days) qualifies? Depends on the exact criteria. I think it's probably still too early in the story to say.
>>
>>86125758
>>86125780
>>86125783
>>86125788
If modern Jumpchain is a powerwankfest, the problem is not Jumpchain, but people like you: Powerwankers with no self-control. The only things that have changed are that jumps have gotten longer, of higher average quality , and for a more diverse range of settings. Settings are actually represented accurately, whether high, low, or mid-powered. IPs line like Exalted are actually allowed, and the jumps are more canon-compliant. In the Quicksilver days, it wasn't uncommon to find ridiculous bullshit in Drop-In or other parts of the jump, even if it didn't appear in-setting like Save State. Nowadays that kind of thing would get you laughed out of the thread. It gets ridiculous when you use like 100+ jumps, but that was always bound to happen. Chainbutts and other self-imposed challenges are more common than ever.
>>
>>86125858
>call out powerwankers
>get called a wanker
U wot m8?
>>
>>86122691
I wrote a nobledark chain once and anon called it grimdark, I have no faith in anon's ability to recognise anything as being part of any criterion.
>>
>>86125893
Because your accusations of powerwanking are entirely unfounded. Any problems you can name also existed in early Jumpchain, and many problems that existed in early Jumpchain no longer exist in modern Jumpchain. People like you who whine about Jumpchain being a powerwankfest are like morbidly obese fatasses blaming their state on buffets and restaurants serving greasy food. It's the liberal problem of being unwilling to accept responsibility for your own problems.
>>
>>86125632
Can we get prisma stuff in Japan update, since they're all Japanese?
>>
File: Nayru.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1440)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
So this is a bit of a weird thing, but I have a favor I'd like to ask of you guys. If you know anything about the Zelda series, you'd know that a lot of the games are named after some major plot point/character/item. The Ocarina of Time is one of your major items, Midna is the Twilight Princess, the Wind Waker is kinda unimpressive unless you take it hyperliterally, and the Oracle of Ages and Seasons have both been kidnapped and you need to rescue them. So on and so forth, things like that.

I'd like to ask for a handful of notable and villainous artifacts, specifically from Downfall timeline games. I need them for a thing.
>>
File: tragic.jpg (13 KB, 804x155)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>86125952
>>
>>86125814
Nta but it's weird isn't it? It's good, but we don't know why.
>>
>>86125251
What should I use to turn all the minions into cute goblin like girls?
>>
>>86125978
>It's good, but we don't know why.
God, you're a fucking retard. That was anything but an endorsement.
>>
>>86125976
I will collect all the Zeldas and you cannot stop me.
>>
>>86125952
Majora's Mask is the most obvious one. There's also the Wish Hat from Minish Cap that Vaati used. There's also Ghirahim technically.
That's all I got, for the rest, it's all in Hyrule Warriors.

>>86125976
I'm starting to think Discord are full of pompous shitheads, kind of like us, but with 100000% the dicksucking.
That's a lie, I'm not starting to think it.
>>
>>86125995
And?
>>
>>86125632
>Divine Curse (800)
>Elder Immortal (300)
>Princess (Free)
>Team Mom (Free)
>Put On A Show Darling (100)
>Mage (100)
>Martial Artist (100)
>Manaphone (Free)
>Hometown (Free)
>Parallel Worlds (+0)
>Modern Day Paladins (+200)

I was enjoying a peaceful life, but some people took issue with me. That’s how it goes, I guess.
>>
>>86125952
The Wewuzian Crown. The Sundial of Unfathomable Basedness. The Pass of Ebonied Skin.
>>
>>86125925
I think Miyu's the only Japanese one and even that's only half, but maybe. Would make for a fun general item.

>>86126036
You'll probably be okay
>>
>>86125952
Aren't a whole lot that come to mind. You could use the Flames from the Oracle games, Flame of Despair/Sorrow/Destruction. Maybe Trident of Ganon?
>>
>>86125632
Is there any synergy between Cyborg and Scientist? Does taking the former make taking the latter redundant?
>>
>>86126003
>Reading Comprehension: 0
>>
>>86126044
>You'll probably be okay
I have no doubt Elder Immortal boosted Mage and Martial Artist makes me a very heavy hitter (figuratively and literarily), but just the same, it’s best not to take these things lightly.
>>
>>86126060
The former's knowledge is basically just limited to whatever was needed to design your body, the scientist perk offers a much broader range and helps you get into the other high tech stuff the series does.
>>
>>86124185
>but that's mostly in removing the raw power it starts with,
100% or just mostly?
>>
File: Literally All The Zeldas.jpg (515 KB, 1080x1080)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>86126020
Unfortunately, none of those are in the downfall timeline. Well, Majora's Mask makes a brief appearance, but otherwise nah.

>>86126052
The flames could work, thank you.

>>86126063
I saw the insult and implication that I've made too many Zelda jumps, yes.

And I repeat, I will collect all the Zeldas and you cannot stop me.
>>
>>86126084
What about 'Blood of the Hero'? I know it's not technically an item or artifact, but it's a pretty major thing in The Adventures of Link.
>>
I wonder, would eating a mackerel prove to the androids in Nier automata that the jumper is human, since apparently machines and android immediately die from eating it for some reason
>>
>>86126082
100%, the bit about starting as a shinigami captain in power level is just getting cut.

But it'll have to wait until I can get through the dire shitty mobile game story stuff for the scenarios.
>>
>>86126109
So it's not like even Seated levels?

How long would it take to get to Captain-level with the growth assuming high but not protag-level effort?
>>
>>86126109
Will it still cause us to gain spiritual power with age? Just from a lower starting point?
>>
>>86126133
The Soul Princess perk will only give the hybrid stuff and the future potential of slowly gaining the king piece powers. Even as it is currently, it doesn't make you grow faster.

How long to get to captain level? Depends on what you're working with I guess. Some characters never do, some take a few months, some take decades+. Seems to go quicker if you're doing life or death fights though. Bleach has been a bit inconsistent on this topic (see the captains power leveling during the timeskip) but I think that mostly comes down to poorly explained parts of the setting (Shinigami sitting around for centuries and not really doing much).
>>
>>86126157
>>86126133
Oh, you mean that age thing. I dunno, long ass time probably. Decades, if you're starting from nothing? Honestly, if you're actually out there living as the perk suggests, you'll probably get there faster just by doing some training and fighting.
>>
>>86126165
>(Shinigami sitting around for centuries and not really doing much).
I mean, the story we're shown is the culmination of multiple century-long plots (Aizenz, Ywach, Bounts, etc.). That kind of excitement probably isn't normal. Even the filler with the fake swords started at least a few decades ago. Rukia's execution in the Soul Society arc is the closest thing, and even that was just a ruse by Aizen.
>>
File: 4link advice board.jpg (126 KB, 700x1598)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>86126101
That could work out pretty well, thank you.
>>
>>86126044
would you say that Demonbane from the DYN freak jump teleportation is basically a safer version of the Infinite improbability Drive from Hitchhiker guide to the galaxy?
>>
>>86126084
So Hyrule Warriors weapons that are seen in the Downfall timeline doesn't count? Shoot.
Just thinking about the trident actually.
>>
File: 2016-05-16.jpg (571 KB, 650x898)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>86126235
I'll be honest, I played the base game but I never got the adventure mode dlc or one of the rereleases that had it by default, so I'm not actually sure what you mean by that. If it's just something like "the weapons ganon uses in the game", then those might work as an emergency option, but are otherwise kind of meh.
>>
Which area should a jumper go to in the Genshin Impact jump? The land with the best people to hang out with?
>>
>>86126269
Didn't you ask this like two days ago?
>>
>>86125952
>specifically from Downfall timeline games
Which games are in that timeline?
>>
>>86126174
Does Resonance make you a full on Spirit like Ialda's true form?
>>
>>86126295
Link To The Past, Links Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Season, Ancient Stone Tablets, Link Between Worlds, Tri Force Heroes, Zelda 1, and Adventures of Link.

There are a few other things, like the comics, cartoon, and a few cyoa novels, but those don't count for this particular question.
>>
>>86126262
Gasp, don't you remember Zelda 3 Ganon? He uses a Trident.
No seriously, it's super iconic.
>>
>>86126174
Hey Val, quick question about Shun Shun Rikka.

Is its power entirely divorced from my own Reiatsu-relying on my conviction and belief alone-or does having assloads of Reiatsu help with Rejecting things? The perk kinda implies the former, but I want to be sure.
>>
>>86126212
It's less about world events not happening and more about how little people seem to do, change or develop over time, except when plot necessary. It gives a picture of captains all sitting around and not training at all, since they can make such large leaps in power when they actually get noted to train.

It's not impossible to make up decent explanations for it all, it just requires you to supply it yourself since the series never really addresses this stuff.

>>86126234
No clue!

>>86126305
Nope, that's other stuff.

>>86126333
I don't believe we ever get any indication of either, sadly. I'd go with will being more important but you still need some energy.
>>
>>86126359
>I don't believe we ever get any indication of either, sadly. I'd go with will being more important but you still need some energy.
Fair enough, I probably won't need Kenpachi to be relevant then. Which is good, I really couldn't fit that in without having to drop part of my build or add in more drawbacks which I really didn't want.
>>
>>86125632
No EI option for the Negi/Nagi perk to start on their level?
>>
>>86126359
Will female jumpers who take Cocky Rival, No Gloves, or Railroad Tracks get raped?
>>
>>86126359
Weird Question, but can magical specialty perks in modern Fate/Knk be used to gain foundational skills in various major kinds magecrafts, rather than one big one? Like how most notable mages we see have some access to to stuff like basic healing, a curse or two, basic familiars and simple bounded fields, in addition to their actual specialty.
>>
>>86126388
Not Val but Thousand Gifts + the Mage perk soul put you on their level.
>>
>>86124888
Devola and Popola are a model of android, not individuals. The Devola and Popola responsible for Nier's area, one of the little refuges of Replicants, all of which had their own Devola and Popola, died and failed to stop Nier from killing the Shadowlord and dooming humanity. The androids, looking for someone to blame for their sorrow, decided to take it out on ALL Devola and Popola models, even though all the surviving ones were innocent.
>>
>>86126359
What would a combined UQ Holder and Victim Girls setting look like?
>>
>>86126584
Didn't Asanagi do a series about respawning people?
>>
File: 1652114838003.jpg (1.36 MB, 1238x1856)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>86126584
Nothing changes except Karin jobs more often.
>>
Reminder that if Kars had been educated in modern science he might have been able to make an ion engine using his bio-electricity and pushed himself through space.
>>
>>86126703
He also could've farted.
>>
File: 1663224892711.png (3.24 MB, 2585x4096)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB PNG
>>86126703
He could have farted.
>>
>>86126703
He could have also, you know, just gotten rid of the wings in the first moments of the volcano blasting him away into space. Just saying.
>>
>>86126609
Sauce?
>>
>>86126719
>>86126734
That would have had the same problem of small amounts of liquid in the fart freezing from the sudden pressure drop and sealed up another orifice.
>>
>>86126734
Why'd they have to color it like that
>>
>>86126635
Not having read the story does she get saved? Also do you know what chapter this is?
>>
>>86125581
>That's the moment where they stop being justified by the way
Yeah that's also how i feel about it, at the start you could actually understand them pretty well and it felt like it could go in an interesting direction but just ends up pretty bad. They become hilariously evil and all traces of potential nuance or interesting conflict go out the window.

Just kill the mercenaries if you jump there really, they deserve it.
>>
>>86126703
He could have also just done any number of things since space doesn't work at all like it's show when he gets up there, fuck me even if it did work like that he could have just ripped his own head of and thrown it at the earth. Even if he didn't have enough force to throw it back immediately he could've at least put it closer to the earth and he has a hell of a better chance in hitting some debris and landing back on the planet as a frozen head than he has of hitting anything in proper space.

Kar's defeat is a massive asspull and i honestly hate it more than i do the "Same type of stand" bullshit.
>>
>>86126816
>Just kill the mercenaries if you jump there really, they deserve it.
t. simp
>>
>>86123862
Perk for retcon-ing yourself into a love interests past because the author can only write asspulls?
>>
>>86123862
Where's the drawback for having all your accomplishments and allies fucked over in the sequel?
>>
>>86124473
>One of the waifus
Which?
>>
>>86126703
Why didn't he just commission a suit of plate armor to not die from the sun?
>>
>>86126816
Here's the problem, they are legitimately, the only thing keeping the realm at together. Seriously. The good guys are jobbing hard, the bad guys, or bad girl's position is only good because she is literally in a badland with a bunch of orcs.
Why doesn't she just cast a spell? Shut up that's why.

>They become hilariously evil
A lot of scenes aren't very funny though. Olga casting a spell do destroy her fucking personality so she won't "be there" to see what they would do to? Claudia's scenes too, being impregnated by her asshole of a father figure in front of her infertile husband, said husband running away from the country traumatized how did he do that I dunno, seeing said father figure being beheaded because he didn't want her gangrape to kill the baby in you, being fucked by her beloved dog that was transformed into a rape monster....
Jesus.
>>
>>86123209
>Jobless Isekai has the dungeon
Most underrated purchase in the jump since it means you can endlessly farm OP dungeon skills unlike the normal canon limit.

Does it have a power limit? There's a definite floor limit but "danger only a true hero could even hope to survive" seems vague and open ended.
>>
>>86126388
I ultimately considered it inappropriate for how the jump was structrutededededed and that I prefered the current structure of taking adfvantage o longer time periods to train yourself to their elvel over time,

>>86126503
No, thou the thousand gifts perk super helps getttttttttt on Nagi's evel.

>>86126411
You're a fooool

>>86126584
>>86126584
>>86126584
Foool.

>>86126860
>>86126867
FOOL
>>
>>86126907
This lolsorandumb reddit shit is unbecoming of you.

>inb4 drunk/sleep-deprived/drugged
That's what they all say.
>>
>>86126916
YEAAAH BABYYYY
>>
>>86126907
I was genuine about the retcon perk no matter how much I hated it at the time.
>>
>>86126941
it wasnt a very well thought out story choice and UQ kinda tries to ignore it and place very s[ringfield onj the same level, yeah. Maybe it could make a fun perk though.

I promise I wll look into it.
>>
>>86126916
Of her? It really isn't.
>>
>>86123732
Not necessary, if you're an irl person who isn't stuck learning 2-5 techniques to fit a theme.

Obviously still helps, but the main concern is big dick chakra reserves and getting fast at learning new jitsu.
>>
>>86126916
>inb4 drunk/sleep-deprived/drugged
You guys are only one at a time?
>>
>>86123732
A mentally retarded kid that didn't know what chakra is and failed multiple times to pass the genin test became the strongest in the setting and a god because he had a bloodline. The smart ones without a bloodline stole or engineered one and from the hardworker camp you have Gai who was supposedly talented in taijitsu and spent decades refining his art only to come close to nearly beating madara... So bloodline is everything in Naruto.
>>
>>86126916
>he isn't snorting cocaine, drinking and running on 2 hours of sleep every day
>>
>>86126951
Dids you watch this video? It might changes your outlook on Naruto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2tkz92eG_E
>>
>>86127046
>cocaine
>not speedball
>>
File: Yujirovision.png (134 KB, 850x432)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>86126891
Clearly the only answer is to go the Ric route of making everyone waifus and rape them all.
>>
>>86126734
Am I the only one that thinks this should be a drawback in the One Punch Man jump? You periodically get Saitama level gas. He farted hard enough to propel him through space. On earth that would fill up a room. People would have to evacuate.
>>
>>86127066
It's not a majorly-recurring gag, so no.
>>
>>86127052
NO. it si badly researchjed and overly focused on the aearly series, It is mad efor clout and because naturot draws in crwrods.
>>
>>86127052
This video is 100% correct about naruto.
>>
>>86127078
So since this is a jokes answer, I takes it you're not serious and it shit on Narutards as much as it seem.
>>
>>86127088
Anon, you can never trust furries on anime

They baised. Furiously so. They have an agenda.
>>
>>86127098
You don't seem to mind when trannys have one.
>>
>>86127087
Try to tell that to people with at least one mansion of copium.
>>
>>86127098
drink water
>>
File: 1604428893353.jpg (45 KB, 640x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>86127056
Sadly the most decent way to fix shit there is to really take out the dumb sluts from power, give Volt &co the rewards they deserve and manage the land yourself.
Not only the dumb sluts sucked at warfare, but they also sucked at domestic affairs and diplomacy, to the population were suffering, there were shortages of everything, and the social hierarchy was very rigid. It's one of the reasons why it was so easy for Volt to install his dumb shit cuntry in the first place.
Oh don't get me wrong, Volt and his lackeys are terrible people, but doesn't change the fact that they got fucked over by the sluts and that the sluts shouldn't be in charge of anything.
>>
>>86127078
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>86127163
Vodka, and lots of it.
>>
>>86127052
God plague can be dense sometimes.
>>
>>86127170
So in others words her opinion on Naruto can't be trusted right now.
>>
>>86127182
cope
>>
>>86127078
>>86127098
Drink water, go rest and stop drunkposting you absolute weirdo.
You are completely right about the video being shit though even if can barely tell that you wanna say that through this neanderthal writing you've got going on.
>>
>>86127170
Vodka is cringe.Drink Whisky instead.
>>
File: 129.jpg (40 KB, 524x524)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>86127162
>Oh don't get me wrong, Volt and his lackeys are terrible people,
We're revoking your Based Card.
>>
>>86127162
The slut's shouldn't be in charge no but Volt and his crew really do deserve death, just replace them with your own army.
>>
>>86127197
Sharing your women is cuck behavior.
>>
>>86127187
>You are completely right about the video being shit
Bait alert.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (47 KB, 528x550)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>86125632
[UQ Holder, jump #120something]

Drawbacks: Immortal Beginnings: 12,000 years ago, Immortal Endings: +12,000 years, Village Idiots, Modern Day Paladins, Maze Running (1500)

Rolled Rural Village

Divine Curse (+200, 900)
Elder Immortal (600)
Resonance (300)
Witch of the Rift (0)
Team Mom (Free)
Free of Debts (Free)
Hometown (Free)
Gravity Blade (Free)

[Mahou Sensei Negima, jump #120something]

Drawbacks: Sleepwalking, Debt (1300)

Drop-In, Magister, age ????? (Free)

Pactio (Free)
Talented: Guitar (Free)
Gift of the Twilight Imperium (900)
Gift of the Thousand Master (100)
Fit (0)
Focus (Free)

So, looking at the confusing order of my stay in the Negimaverse I wake up thousands of years ago having been "cursed" by a goddess in a cave, incidentally start inhaling massive quantities of human suffering, and after that flashback to the Bad Old Fate Days apparently get lost in a cave for a while before making it to the surface of the world.

THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER I somehow get inexplicably better at magic and pick up the White of Mars gift from...somewhere.

...crazy thought, but if the solution to the Lifemaker turned out to be simply moving humanity beyond the solar system, would it be theoretically possible to help the Lifemaker early on by sending her on a chain making her an isekai protagonist? Pop out of nowhere, drive a truck at her and isekai her to a different world every couple of years. Maybe combine the rift witch powers with the White of Mars ones I will have in the future and Resonance one to create a perfect happy world like Ialda did-and then spatially link it to a happy chill room she can go into to take a breather. Or to be even more ambitious-spatially dislocate HER so she can simultaneously be in the Happy Place with one body as well as hang out in the regular universe.

Would that be something that could happen?
>>
Only smart thing I found to do with Four PerilsMaria is Suzaku/Hundun being an owl familiar, slower but bigger and stronger, and Genbu/Tāotiè being a chomb shield.
Oh and her laser beams being purple instead of blue.
>>
>>86127197
He'll get another one in a day, probably by another pepe anon.
>>
File: 1567783530871.jpg (840 KB, 1280x3240)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>86127197
There were a lot of things he could have done, but he choose to go out with a big fuck you to the sluts. His cuntry didn't last but fucked shit up in a grand scale - which is basically what he wanted. Rather than taking the place for himself, he just blew everything over in a very rapey and sexual way.
He was competent, but also a terrible idiot that was more salty than anything.
Also, don't be an idiot, anon, I was never based, I was always cringe.
>>86127201
Perhaps, but they were a band of mercenaries at the end of the day, the whole thing could have been prevented by the sluts not being complete assholes and refusing to reward or recognize their efforts in the war.
>>
>>86127162
What's your national policy on forcibly impregnating dark elf women?
>>
File: jc2.png (1.24 MB, 1344x756)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>86127170
>vodka
...yeah, that'll do it.

I once got drunk off a pot of chicken soup cooked with baojiu (chinese distilled liquor, 30-60% alcohol). Chef apparently didn't boil out the alcohol into pure flavour as thoroughly as we'd assumed, so I was firing on all cylinders on the way home-and then just kind of blacked out on the couch

>>86126703
Doesn't Kars only need the Super Aja to energise the stone mask enough to pierce his Pillar Man chakras hard enough? If Kars had been educated in modern science maybe he could've just rigged up the stone mask to a generator and some kind of biological interface like Stroheim's cybernetics, and not needed the Super Aja after all.

>>86126635
It's a heavy burden, being a character in a setting where your biggest gimmick is your super-regeneration. You're gonna get repeatedly fucked up so that the audience can gawk at how cool your regenerating powers are.

>>86124695
For the last time, there is no sex. Just hatred and sadism. I have plenty of other people I have weird hatesex relationships with, but my eternal loathing for the Crawling Chaos and everything it represented is 100% platonic.
>>
>>86127265
Getting drunk off of chicken soup is the most chinese thing I've read in my life.
>>
File: 597.jpg (23 KB, 480x260)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>86127265
>For the last time, there is no sex.
Then explain this.
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/85342460/#85345934

Anon:
>>Shard got blacked
>Wake up, babe, new Jumpchain lore just dropped.
Shard:
>Anon my entire chain's most major nemesis has been an eldritch deity that likes to LARP as an unironic african-american Egyptian pharoah and mindbreak English scholars with science they can't explain, this is very old lore.
>>
>>86127265
>I have plenty of other people I have weird hatesex relationships with
Tell us more.
>>
>>86127265
That's an incredible story honestly. How heavy handed must the preparation have been if the alcohol not only remained, but was enough to fuck people up? I have to wonder. Val usually has really high tolerance but every now and then she goes a bit too hard is all.

>>86127293
He's been very vehement that he and Nyarlathotep just won't work out. That the elder god continues to follow him despite the restraining orders is out of his control.
>>
>>86127056
What you need to do is the Bloodborne route.

>>86127162
>>86127245
Iirc they do get paid, just nowhere enough in both money and street cred for the risk.
>>
>>86127265
Battler, what is your relationship with Kiara?
>>
>>86127314
nta but do you know what blacked means?
>>
I'm so glad that even when I've been messily drunk in thread, I've never been this embarrassingly visible.
>>
>>86127265
Baijiu is one of my favourite liquors. We have one of those extra strong aroma baijius sold here, and after I drink it my whole house stinks like a stable, but it's great.
>>