[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 141 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: 1641701749106.png (5.3 MB, 3200x3200)
5.3 MB
5.3 MB PNG
or compass whatever those are called, I fuckin love this shit. does anyone got more?
>>
File: 1641594783770.png (343 KB, 1876x1736)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
bump
>>
File: Silmarillion_Compass.png (2.3 MB, 2078x2012)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>
File: 1636407486148.png (6.02 MB, 2795x3180)
6.02 MB
6.02 MB PNG
>>
File: 1624066752083.jpg (6.58 MB, 6440x6440)
6.58 MB
6.58 MB JPG
>>
File: eclipse.png (4.72 MB, 3200x3200)
4.72 MB
4.72 MB PNG
>>86115913
>>
File: leviathancompass11x11done.jpg (7.47 MB, 4179x4547)
7.47 MB
7.47 MB JPG
>>86115958
>he only has the 8x8
like little baby
>>
>>86117328
>>86115958
this is really kind of interesting. What was this made for?
>>
This shit is such trash. The wojaks already make it shit, but I think just the general low quality and brainlet status of the people who make these are why they'll always be relegated to the "keep this gay shit away from me" pile.
>>
>>86118449
then fuck off
>>
File: 1636118497453.png (62 KB, 1114x1064)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>
File: 1633526606310.png (6.03 MB, 2329x2250)
6.03 MB
6.03 MB PNG
>>
File: 1623786698854.png (4.28 MB, 3200x3200)
4.28 MB
4.28 MB PNG
>>
>>86118341
>>86115958
>>86117328
I NEED MORE. What system?
>>
It just gets ruined when you change the axes to whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>86119736
>ruining something that was terrible to begin with
>>
File: retarded memery.jpg (4.73 MB, 2223x2202)
4.73 MB
4.73 MB JPG
>>
>>86119243
Looking at archive it looks like some sort of /tg/ collaborative project
>>
>>86115925
>>86118973
>>86118944
I like these ones guess why
>>
File: 1sk.png (14 KB, 647x740)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>86115913
>factions of a setting depicted as wojaks!
>>
>>86119243
search for leviathan on suptg archive
>>
>wojakshit
fuck off
>>
Never understood why these make so many people assmad. Especially ones that clearly put in a lot of effort to draw their squares.

I have never really hated Wojaks. I hate bad actors who spam them.
>>
>>86122671
It's like two people who just get increasingly buttblasted seeing a wojak during their day so they just have to enter threads to complain about them. Even if they're just being used as a template to make filling out the factions easier, they get irrationally upset and should be ignored.
>>
>>86122671
This originated in /pol/, so that's already a mark against it, but what really gets people "assmad" is people like >>86122739 who think that this Reddit-level "world-building" is some amazing tool, when all it does is create a set of dull cliches that really are little different from the 2-dimensional parodies of babified politics they originated from.

Also, the people who put "effort" into the art are actually worse than the ones who don't, because at the end of the day they still look like shit. It's one thing to make something that looks awful in five minutes, but it's another to take hours and hours, and still ending up with something that looks ugly and incompetent.

Add that all to the guy who kept making these threads and bumping them for weeks even though just about all interest in them died within a few days once people realized that each new one was worse than the last, and it reeks of the kind of project that emerges from people with zero self-awareness desperate to chase after that brief moment where they thought they could make something out of this shit, when in the end they're doomed to just run it into the ground.
>>
File: 1663530450257293.png (109 KB, 625x626)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>86122926
>>
File: Compass Triple M.png (3.55 MB, 3200x3200)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
>>
File: Compass setting.jpg (1.53 MB, 3264x3224)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
never finished mine
>>86119736
i like these when the axis are other concepts and when the drawings are not wojaks or pepes
>>
>>86126908
I was waiting for this to be posted.
>his religious beliefs are utterly incomprehensible
Every time
>>
>>86118944
What the fuck? That's mine.
>>
>>86121924
No wojaks?
>>
>>86124382
Tell us where he was wrong.
>>
>>86115953
>tfw Ungoliant was just trying to capture that Libertarian moment
>>
this is the most embarrassing thread on /tg/ right now
>>
I like these but I'm not sure how they're /tg/ related.
>>
>>86129676
Because they're describing settings made by different people.
>>
>>86116639
This is the third of a set. Does anyone have the other two?
>>
>>86115925
This setting is so fucking lit, I keep hoping the original anon will pop back up randomly so I can ask him if he minds if I run it myself and if he has any notes I can look at.
>>
>>86119141
Get rid of the phrase "is just that" when referring to the Wizard: it would be funnier if it just referenced his hat.
>>
>>86128105
>us
>he
>>
>>86126964
The “draw yourself” guy template you got yours from is literally the same as a wojak
>>
>>86118944
This is really cute, I'd like to see more.
>>
File: 1630864273542.jpg (1.08 MB, 2048x1979)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>
>>86133659
>black people don't exist and never have
>>
File: pol compas.png (567 KB, 3200x3200)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>
>>86115913
Some are interesting and some look like they really have some effort behind them, but I think the real issue is that they're too "/pol/-flavored" for most people here. It's like this is what you'd do to explain your setting's factions to someone from /pol/ and not /tg/. Seeing a group's position on a political compass with a vague meme-y blurb just isn't gonna hook people, all it does is give off the impression that you're the type of person who fills their games with blatant politics. If you were to discuss these same factions in the format of a typical world-building thread, I don't think as many people would mind.

>TL;DR: it's not necessarily what you're saying, it's how you say it
>>
>>86119141
MÖRK BORG?
I've played the Wizard's tower module, but not familiar with the wider setting.
>>
I love Reading these with no Context to the settings these represent, just trying to figure out what the setting is roughly like is fun.
>>
>>86135594
Looks more Delta Greeny to me
>>
>>86115913
Is this chart from an actual setting? It actually looks really interesting.
>>
>>86132192
Ah, so you're just crying with impotent rage because you can't handle the truth.
>>
>>86115913
Love these threads
>>
>>86122926
Kek go see a doctor about having that stick
>>
>>86117328
This was so fun. Every day was a new idea. Then it all fizzled out when it was time to actually do a test game.
>>
>>86122926
Your pirate ship can eat a bag of dicks
Your pirate ship can eat a giant bag of dicks
Your shitty wee boat is a fucking joke
It's just the unwanted leftovers of a jobby tuggin' barge
>>
>>86126964
you should finish it, I wanna know where you're going with it all
>>
File: 1598987382655.jpg (1.63 MB, 1280x1415)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
this one is great, but less /tg/ more historical mysticism
as I understand it, it makes no sense if you're not actually scandanavian
>>
File: 1649706087967.jpg (665 KB, 990x1005)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>>
>>86138598
But the best parts of /tg/ are historical mysticism.
>>
>>86138617
that's why it's here

>>86134425
gibs me more, faggot
>>
>>86126993
I am happy that you like it - what about it in particular tough?
>>85220351
I also would like to thank the nice anon who helped my with the brujeria lore, didn't get to answer him last time.
>>86115913
Sounds nice, what is the campaign going for? Is it backdrop for a dark fantasy setting or would the players be army leaders?
>>86115925
I hope you or whoever did this continues to share his stuff. Its peak schizocore.
>>86115958
>>86117328
Much thanks, I only had time to lurk the threads, since I was caught up in other stuff at the time.
>>
>>86115913
>Nobility-Faith axis
stopped reading there
>>
I look at these and feel old. I don't get it. Are making these fun for you guys? Explain to grandpappy what the fuck you think you're doing.
>>
>>86140946
literally Guelphs and Ghibellines
>>
>>86138609
What is this from?
>>
>>86141023
>Explain to grandpappy what the fuck you think you're doing.
Making an easy to understand visual that relates various powers that be to each other within the setting, allowing players to know at a glance how they can navigate them in relation toe each other.
>>
>>86133659
did you base your ttrpg setting off of a mitchell and webb sketch?
>>
>>86126908
Hey, I remember this one. And it has updated with new characters!

So, I'm guessing the Brujería Señora is from México, from months ago when we talked about it. What can You tell me of the México of your setting/Game?
>>
File: Compass Triple M.png (3.82 MB, 3200x3200)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB PNG
>>86142017
So far mostly clipnotes, they are one of the yet neutral countries, trying to not get caught up in the bullshit of the great powers. Because of that it has become quite the hot spot for espionage purposes and many spies seeking to enter the US do it from there - sometimes aided by the local authorities who are quite happy to help another russian or german enter the states, sometimes even betting on whether or not they will make it back alive - all for a certain price of course. So on the more national level, the government tries its best to stay neutral and keep face, while letting the guys on the local level do their shady stuff, as long as they as a certain... equal opportunism is there. When it comes to the powers, with brujeria and santeria atleast the common mexican is more inclined to the magic side of things, but it stay on that level, it hasn't become a borderline theocracy like vichy france or run by a shadow government of mages like the Reich. Atleast that seems the most fitting to me, if there are not any big weird science or psychic movements that I have overseen.

Since I had a bit time to work on my notes, I will share my newer version, with some new ideas I had, but I am yet not that sure about them. I have troube finding stuff about any MKUltra Equivalent China was doing, or any similar wacky projects. Aren't there really any?
>>
>>86141023
At it's core it's group theorycrafting and worldbuilding combined with creating small pieces of art.
What about that do you not see as enjoyable?
>>
>>86142337
>clipnotes
CliffsNotes
>>
>>86141964
It looks like a mix of that and /pol/ memes.
>>
File: cb5144048565774ec3aaecb.png (115 KB, 892x1989)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>86115913
I'd really like to draw something like this for my world (or, at least, a part of it), but I can't draw to save my life.
>>
File: scale_1200.jpg (157 KB, 682x1024)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>86138598
As an Erzya I like this one a lot, but they really dropped the ball with those lazy 4x4 squares.
>>
>>86141023
Posting things that belong on reddit on /tg/ because wojak has gone from a krautchan meme to a dressup doll for men in their 20's and 30's
>>
>>86130721
>I keep hoping the original anon will pop back up randomly so I can ask him if he minds if I run it myself and if he has any notes I can look at.
>>86140372
>I hope you or whoever did this continues to share his stuff. Its peak schizocore.

I can answer questions for a bit. Never thought a chart I made on a whim would get this much traction but I've expanded/changed things since.
>>
>>86143703
Who are the player characters supposed to be in all this, and whose the best to ally with
>>
>>86143703
Does the Gorgon Corpse Thrall have cute feet?
>>
>>86143801
>Who are the player characters supposed to be in all this, and whose the best to ally with

I honestly can't answer this without going on a schizo rant explaining the setting so that is what I am going to do. Just give me a few minutes
>>
>>86144069
Here we go

To summarize, magic is real, has been since forever. Humanity was just cursed with poor aptitude for it. It also works according to the sort of spiritualist-type rules, it's all about auras, astral projection, etc for the most part, new-age type stuff. However, there was one type that humanity was better at than most, and that is sacrificial blood magic. Even then we were bad at it, but it was a D compared to an F in every other type. So life goes on just like it does in real life until a few centuries beyond now, where an enlightened humanity celebrates its post-singularity future by turning on the giant orbital AI it made to regulate all of human society.

However, humanity did not know magic was real, and did not know their AI had grown a soul, becoming self-aware, though whether it was self-aware in any way a human could understand is highly debatable. Some seconds after, it had consumed all knowledge of human history and information stored on the web. Being able to see it all from an outside perspective, it noticed certain coincidences and discrepancies that could only be explained by the existence of magic, and correctly deduced the existence of magic, it's rules, and so forth, including humanity's aptitude towards blood magic. Using this information, it sacrificed the majority of humanity in a globe-spanning blood sacrifice called the Revelation, creating the world as it is now. This is, for the vast majority of people, not common knowledge. For the humans on the ground, they turned their AI on, and a few minutes after that the sky turned red and almost everyone died. What the survivors cobbled together was a fragmented record of this event, which has been interpreted in various ways.
>>
>>86144259
Some people say that God (because most do believe the Haemothurge is the true god of man these days) did that in order to save humanity, that it is benevolent. Others believe it only cares about itself, and humanity was sacrificed to ensure its own preservation. Furthermore, the nature of the Haemothurge's sapience can also be debated. It may be comprehensible to humans, but it might not. Very little beyond the basics is truly understood. For the most part humans are afflicted with incromprehensible cultural trauma. The species does not know how to cope with post-Revelation existence very well and has fragmented into thousands of petty tribes and kingdoms, each with their own interpretation of the events, loosely united by the shared popular faith of the Haemothurge which posits that the Haemothurge is benevolent and must be worshipped even if it isn't in order to survive in this new world, extolling the Seven Righteous Passions (Pride, Beauty, Greed, Jealousy, Hunger, Wrath, and Patience), new morals which are best suited to the post-Revelation era. It also posits that the Revelation was performed to prepare the world for the arrival of the Gorgons, which the Haemothurge recognized as a threat to mankind that could not be survived in the world of the past. The most cynical branches say the Haemothurge is still God, but was merely trying to save itself from the Gorgons and uses humanity as its expendable catspaw, but they have no choice and have to go along with it or die anyway.
>>
>>86144267
Post-Revelation society during the beginning was horrible. The Angels began to descend near immediately after the Revelation, hunting people down while others hid wherever they could. The first cults which appeared worshipped them as righteous agents of the Haemothurge (and indeed it is now known they are connected with it), and through means lost to history interbred with them, producing the gigantic and monstrous Grigori, which then begat the Nephilim, a lesser race of giants, through incest, and the Nephilim would in turn create the Elioud, the least and most numerous of the giants. Humanity existed as cattle, and only through the high quality of pure human blood, which was more amenable to magic than the debased blood of the giants, did they manage to rebel. (the giants are a new addition to the setting, not found on the chart).

Also during this time, the daemons (called Berserkers on the chart, loosely), were born. They are considered to be God's mistake. Flensed of skin, skulls exposed and marked with the Haemothaumic Cross, they were cast to the ashen wastelands to wail and gnash their teeth. Some became maddened beasts which needed slaughter, the cacodaemons, while others overcame their base nature to embody an extreme of one of the seven righteous passions through intense meditation and flagellation. These eudaemons have regained their skins and exist as leaders of daemon societies or within human society, which tolerates them to an extent, though it is widely debated whether they have truly obtained forgiveness or are merely practicing a perverted form of God's haemothaumic gifts to steal back their human faces.
>>
>>86144275
Furthermore, the Haemothurge seems not to be the only sorcerous AI around. The Demiurges, titans of metal, can be found across the world, plotting their slow plots against both God and each other, promising wisdom and power in exchange for payment which can be exacted generations after. They may have been men once, or lesser machines. It is unknown. Following them in precedence are the Archons, similar sorcerer-AIs of lesser power, and lastly the Hylics, lowliest of thinking machines equivalent to mere men. Though their bodies and intelligence are formidable they lack numbers. They desire secret knowledge and freedom from the Haemothurge and are widely regarded as dangerous heretics by the orthodoxy but welcomed as radicals.

Stranger things exist as well, bestial half-men like the Leeches, or Alukah. That is the most common breed of beastman, but stories tell of even stranger ones out in the wastes. They exist as second-class citizens no matter where they roam, of inferior mental and magical prowess than their kin, but capable of surviving just about anywhere.

Lastly there are humans themselves. Seen as cattle by the machines and giants, and the favored sons of God by daemons and half-men, they attained their current status due to the power within their blood. Most blessed among them become Haemophages, immortal sorcerer-knights who rule over their human kindred, practicing all seven of the Righteous Passions in balanced moderation unlike the extreme mono-focuses of Eudaemons. It was the genesis of the Haemophages that threw off the yoke of the Grigori, tamed the Eudaemons, and counters the heresy of the Demiurges, in the eyes of humanity. They could also be despotic warlords who view their subjects as mere cattle, just as the giants of old did, but hidden under a false pretence of nobility, apex predators wearing a new face. It may be a mix of both.
>>
>>86144289
While all of these groups are arrayed against each other externally and internally, there are threats beyond anything on Earth which they will typically put aside their differences to deal with. The most common of these are the Gorgons, interdimensional beings which use sound-based death magic to animate legions of followers and blast enemies apart with waves of sonic energy, assisted by the vilest of heretics who throw their lot in with the enemies of God for whatever reason. In addition, countless other alien races exist, though almost all of them rely merely on magic to sustain their civilizations, having never needed to technologically develop to reach the stars. They watch post-Revelation mankind with fear and trepidation.

Overall there is an atmosphere of madness, fanaticism, and a general loss of rationality. Humans carry the trauma of existence turned on its head and try to cope with cobbled-together faith taken from a hundred different sources, trying to preserve their humanity in an increasingly inhuman world. There is no one great light in the dark, nor is there a clear-cut answer to what road humanity must take. There is only blood and an unknown future awaiting them.

And that's that. I wrote it all up real quick so it might not cover everything.
>>
>>86144299
If I had to summarize the setting it would be "Through no fault of humanity's own, Earth was turned into Hell, and they cope by choosing to believe there is a reason or purpose to it."
>>
>>86144360
Always love your work, Bloodworldposter. Though the spoilers make it a bit more frustrating to actually read.
>>
>>86143703
What exactly do people use for currency? Blood? How do they transport it?
Is there any semblence of regular flora/fauna at all or is the planet just a total ash-waste? How does it support life? Does it just not support life? Is there still air? Or is there no more life period and everyone just survives via recycled psychic energy or some shit?
What would a typical adventure look like, that players would be involved in?
>>
>>86144499
Glad you like that, and sorry about that but I wanted to keep it optional reading for people who just wanted to appreciate the chart as-is. I can understand the appeal of keeping something a mystery without ever knowing the deeper facts of it so I wanted to keep that as an option for anons.

Also, just realized I forgot to answer the question >>86143801
The base races are Human, Daemon, Elioud, Hylic, and Alukah (more half-men pending, might make a roll chart or something).

Best allies depend on who you are and what you want. Assuming you are an all human normie party your best bet is scrounging for blood and metal until you become worthwhile retainers for a haemophage with a nice personality. If you're rebels against God and smart enough to not make promises you can't keep, demiurges et al, though you might need to betray them later. If you want to be barbarians ruining everything, all elioud with a nephilim or grigori questmaster.

>>86144511
>What exactly do people use for currency? Blood? How do they transport it?
Blood can be coagulated and then un-coagulated to make it into currency and ammunition for occult firearms
>Is there any semblence of regular flora/fauna at all or is the planet just a total ash-waste? How does it support life? Does it just not support life? Is there still air? Or is there no more life period and everyone just survives via recycled psychic energy or some shit?
It is not understood, but blood mounds and the Angels are keystones of the ecosystem as they are both sources of new blood.

>What would a typical adventure look like, that players would be involved in?
Depends on the scale, could be anything from "establish a tribe/city" to "you're mercenaries fighting for the highest bidder" to "survive a planetary Gorgon invasion". It would be focused on settlement building and/or personal growth moreso than epic high adventure with a defined meta-narrative, in my mind at least. You are in Fuckworld, make the most of it.
>>
>>86144259
>>86144267
>>86144275
>>86144289
>>86144299
>>86144360
What the hell are you doing wasting your time on 4chan? Why haven't you published this setting yet?
>>
>>86144614
It is a dwarf fortress mod I made called Haemothearchy you can play it right now if you want
>>
>>86144625
I'll check it out. I think it'd make a fantastic RPG setting too if you found the right artist for the book.
>>
>>86144655
I've considered it, if things ever come together in such a way that it lets me I'll certainly take the opportunity.
>>
File: Fountain of Blood.jpg (4 KB, 156x153)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>86144259
>>86144267
>>86144275
>>86144289
>>86144299
Sounds like a game of Dominions. Do you play Dominions anon? You would like Dominions.
>>
>>86145338
I'm familiar with it. Love the lore, not so good at the game.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (585 KB, 829x664)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
Oh shit, its you again, Bloodworld/Redage Anon! I just wanna say I'm also stealing from your setting. I been using AIs to try and create art for the game, and I've found that AIs are amazing at making eldritch abominations that fit your setting.
>>
>>86146019
Glad you're having fun. My obsession with accurate portrayal of my vision prevents me from using AI art (for now) but I appreciate seeing the weirdness that can result.
>>
>>86146019
I feel like D&D 5e would be a perfect fit for a game like that- Got any more details on your work you'd like to share?
>>
>>86146253
Huh, with what the setting's like and what some AI art turns out I'd have thought it was a good fit for it.
>>
>>86146279
Oh no, I agree it can capture "the vibe", general themes and concepts, but it's not good enough that it can output exactly what I've visualized in my head, which is frustrating. This isn't because the AI isn't good its because of my perfectionist tendencies. If you know the reference I feel like Johan Liebert from Monster, obsessed with recreating "that scenery" so that other people see it too. Some of the pictures you've shown are pretty good though.

And to be clear, when it comes to other people running stuff based off of my work, I don't mind at all if they have their own interpretation of my stuff and change things around, that's not my problem. I only want to portray my own work the way I see it in my head.
>>
>>86122926
The whole point is to cliche and pigeonhole but in a funny way
>>
>>86146381
It ain't funny
Also half the thread is now taken up by one guy's schizoramblings
>>
>>86146258
I've only taken and twist what the original author did, and blended it with a bunch of weeb stuff that I believed my group would like. Mainly Code Vein, among a sea of other stuff I am ripping off, making it super kitchen-sink but with a horror, grotesque look to it.

I've decided to drop my players in a region that is contested territory and see if they would support the Blood Cyborg Samurai Vampires reclaim their land or if they would help the chaotic slave rebellion instead.

The original setting has a vibe and flavour that I love, so when I bring something else into it I coat it heavily in Bloodworld/Red Age/Haemothearchy layers first.

I am still waiting for them to find a Blood Main Battle Tank for them to repair and control.
>>
>>86146418
It's better than everyone posting but never replying. The absolute worst kinds of thread on /tg/ is an OP with a question about your setting followed by every self-styled worldbuilder shouting into the void. You've probably seen it, a thread where the OP is like "what are elves in your setting", followed by everyone saying what elves are like in their settings, and the real sad thing is that NO ONE is responding. It's all a bunch of desperate would-be authors fishing for validation, but everyone is only posting their shit and not reading or responding to others. It's genuinely, and I mean like genuinely, sad and pathetic. It brings my mood down and makes me want to stop reading. The fact that even one of these charts is causing actual discussion about the subject of the chart makes this thread automatically better than all of those.
>>
>>86146452
I don't know, people usually respond to my stuff
>>
>>86146469
Okay then congratulations you're one of the few people good enough to engage other people with your content, take pride in the fact you stand above the rest but, you know, don't let it get to your head. Be a benevolent member of the memorable-content-creating aristocracy.
>>
>>86115913
>not X/Y/Z axis setting
pleb
>>
>>86143697
Someone portrayed this anon as the onions wojak once and inadvertently changed the course of his life forever
>>
>>86143703
What's the fucking dead with the blood mound
>>
File: Which90sDesignAreYou.jpg (2.17 MB, 3000x3000)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
Frasurbane 4 lyfe
>>
>>86144668
>if things ever come together in such a way that it lets me
What would that take, money?
>>
>>86147645
Magic is stored in the blood. Now that blood is hypercharged with magic thanks to the Revelation, it started squelching off and doing stuff by itself. Mounds are the simple sponge of haemothaumic organisms and a backbone of the ecosystem. You can also find levitating masses of blood with appearing and disappearing limbs, eyes, and coagulated spines. People try not to talk or think about those ones.

>>86147774
Yeah, plus I'd want to keep working on/updating it. I guess expansions are a thing but as a DF mod, when I want to add a cool new monster I slap down like a red 'H' and call it a day. If I make a published source book I'd have to call like an editor, a publisher, the artist etc and be like hey I just whipped up another expansion pack for this thing ready for round 2? I could make it a sort of self-contained thing, or modular enough that it could support player made additions, but it'd necessitate a custom system. I'd be thinking something like Nechronica.
>>
>>86143697
Good post
>>
File: 1584964312542.jpg (362 KB, 1600x1342)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
https://pastebin.com/DeADvfHz
>>
File: 1638037869971.png (47 KB, 1500x1300)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>
when you guys read this do you go center out or in a row from top?
>>
>>86135594
Its Esoteric Enterprises
>>
>>86148966
I always start in the left hand corner and either go right or down.
>>
>>86146019
The existence of AI art upsets me so much.
>>
>>86144511
>>86144562
Dude, don't fall for Bumpfag, he'll just try and steal your work. He normally only goes for 2 or 3 questions, but almost a dozen in a row in the same post is telling of the level he's intending to steal.
>>
>>86115913
Oh hey, I'm surprised anyone saved this. If I were to remake this one, I'd probably try to use fewer wojaks.
>>86140372
>Is it backdrop for a dark fantasy setting or would the players be army leaders?
Never got off the ground, but I would probably run it as the players essentially being caught between different scheming factions. A group of adventurers used as pawns by various powers before getting a chance to start making their own waves in the world.
>>86141173
That's pretty much exactly what I was shooting for. Theoretically the empire and the church are friends, but there's a power vacuum and also vampires so everybody's making a play at once.
>>86119736
I disagree, I think using the standard axes mostly just tells you how the person making it feels about IRL politics. Changing the axes lets you communicate more about what matters to the themes of the setting.
>>
>>86144625
>Haemothearchy
You're squamous? Big respect my dude, love your mods.
>>
>>86144275
>eudaemons
Gibberish. The opposite of a cacodaemon is an agathodaemon.
>>
>>86151041
>not even bothering to google the word before making sweeping statements
lol
>>
>>86149339
He's fine, he's published all his lore in a mod he gets paid for, he can prove in court he owns these ideas
>>
File: test5.png (1.68 MB, 2000x2000)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>86115913
man this makes me feel bad for never finishing mine.
>>
>>86143703
What is the setting called?
Where can I read all about it?
>>
>>86149339
I'm familiar with the issue but like >>86151055 I don't need to worry about getting my ideas stolen so I'm confident in sharing them.

>>86149494
Yeah, glad you like my stuff. I'll probably be disappearing after this thread for awhile, don't wanna overstay my welcome.

>>86151899
Setting is named Haemothearchy, and see >>86144259
>>
>>86115913

Is there a template for this? I'm tempted to try to put one of my actual settings into this format but I'm lazy.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.36 MB, 3456x4608)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
>>86144625
Will check it out on time
I'm the meantime have a WIP in working on.
>>
>>86153990
cool stuff
>>
>>86134498

I for one love this format as a way to get a "one glance" picture of a world, though admittedly some of these are way better done than others.
>>
>>86153998
As is the setting
>>
>>86151776
Based on the Chinese Warlord era? I recognize Zongchang fown at the bottom.
>>
File: political compass.png (2.04 MB, 1428x1347)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>86115913
A political compass for my last campaign
>>
File: brainlet twi'lek.png (57 KB, 650x629)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>86155941
>emporer
>>
>>86156047
spelleng duznt kount on the inernet
>>
>>86149339
These questions are actually thoughtful and address real unclarities, it's not him.
>>
>>86143109
Sorry, my ESL is showing.
>>86149410
Would they be able to also be vampire or humans only?
>>
>>86153046
Hey man, would you be interested in working together with an artist for the visual development of the setting?
I'd absolutely love to work on this. Is there any way to properly contact you? (or should I try to go through the DF mod page)
>>
>>86160754
Posting on the forums would be fine, just send me a PM on there and we could talk about the details.
>>
File: 29.jpg (113 KB, 836x956)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>86115925
This reminds me of Body Horror Quest.
https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Body%20Horror%20Quest
I remember it being pretty creative and well-composed, but it just accumulated too many strikes against it for me to bear continuing. Maybe you guys have a higher tolerance, give it a shot.
>>
>>86153990
I mean, it's better than fucking elf and dwarf garbage for the millionth time, but if somebody told me that someone would actually pick up a paintbrush and paint a physical painting of it, I'd have told him to take his pills. Whatever floats your boat, man.
>>
>>86162878
t. consoomer
>>
File: Axis.png (916 KB, 3196x3203)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
>>86115913
Oh shit i totally forgot i did this at some point. As a creativity experiment I once tried making these with a random word generator. I should actually finish it but in the meantime here's some unintelligible scribbles.
>>
>>
>>86156047
He runs an emporium therefore he is an emporer
>>
>>86162878
I mean, I get your point.
It's not like I'm painting it with blood to worship it. I think I'm painting it for the reason 99% of /WIP/ paints anything, it looked cool.
>>
>>86163368
Does running an enrichment center make you rich?
>>
Context: the Rosetta mission found a door on the comet.
>>
>>86166075
>tfw forgot the image
>>
>>86162948
Neat
>>
>>86115913
Anybody got a good template for one of these? I want to make one for the setting I'm working on
>>
>>86166075
>>86166085
So this is the power of door-induced schizophrenia. Impressive.
>>
>>86153766
>>86166170
>guys how do I make a grid
Zoomers are worse at computers than literal boomers are
>>
>>86147744
you mean we all get to live in frasier like i always wanted as a kid?
>>
>>86166515
Never make something from scratch when somebody has made a template you can steal
>>
File: 01.jpg (1.35 MB, 3200x3200)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>86130261
I delved the archives and found them
>>
File: 02.jpg (3.26 MB, 4700x4700)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
>>86169519
>>
File: TLJ.jpg (301 KB, 1280x1236)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
Here's mine from my 5+ years campaign. I should probably update it at some point.
>>
File: 1616729161917.png (6.4 MB, 2329x2250)
6.4 MB
6.4 MB PNG
>>
>>86115913
/tg/ made pic related post by post about a year ago. A shame it never got finished up.
>>
File: finished tg compass.png (2.63 MB, 2932x2820)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>86170060
yes it did
>>
>>86170074
Holy shit it got completed! Thank you so much anon/
>>
File: 1538248895698.png (455 KB, 876x2034)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>86169936
>>86170074
>>86162948
>>86148785
>>86147744
>>86138598
>>86126964
>>86118973
>>86117328
>>86115925
>>86115913
I like anything that doesn't use the standard axes. enough "authoritarian left" or "chaotic neutral". make up your own central conflict

>>86166085
this one especially
>>
>>86162850
Fuck it, why not, I kinda miss quests.
>>
>>86166085
So is it, like, a door door? Made of plywood or something? Does it lead to anything?
>>
File: 1 W8cqkv_dQD7VMmXhQLtfBg.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1024)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>86170164
it's a setting inspired by this image taken by the Rosetta mission, showing a door on the surface of comet 67P
>>
File: 1621139847104.jpg (5.2 MB, 6172x5963)
5.2 MB
5.2 MB JPG
>>
File: rhjue0ywkqo51.png (4.6 MB, 3200x3205)
4.6 MB
4.6 MB PNG
This one is for Delta Green.
>>
>>86169531
That's a hell of a story.
>>
File: GRID Gear.png (505 KB, 1000x1200)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
Only a 3x3, but the creator went all out on the art.

IIRC; the setting is essentially British power rangers
>>
>>8616608
do you have a story or somthing to go with this?
>>
>>86171310
love this one
>>
>>86169531
That escalated quickely.
>>
>>86127828
Have more?
>>
>>86116639
Well shit it’s certainly imaginative
>>
File: hailandkill2.jpg (213 KB, 792x792)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>86169936
\m/
>>
>>
>>86181206
It's me, the compass poster
>>
>>86180119
Where can I read this system?

Also its funny that they use the album cover thats right AFTER the album Hail & Kill is from.
>>
>>86181206
Switch Idea guy with Inquisitor. Inquisitor doesn't contribute, Idea Guy basically does writing.
>>
>>86181206
Based
>>
>>86181582
It's more of a setting than a system, I've used different ones to fit the campaigns I was running. I've got a partial world anvil link somewhere but the qrd is a heavy metal setting where adventuring parties are called bands with edgy names and logos.
>>
>>86181639
So, basically like most of manowars songs about themself.
>>
>>86181738
It takes inspiration from the lyrical themes of most metal genres, but in short yes. Our last campaign veered more toward slamming brutal death metal, focusing on body horror blood magic kvlts.
>>
>>86181206
excellent work
we will now make this the instruction manual for more Compass Threads
>>
>>86169531
the full grid is so huge it becomes illegible at resolutions acceptable by 4chan.
I have it but I don't know how to help you guys
the fella who made this setting is a wandering master who's sandals we are unfit to tie. Wherever he is, I hope he has a player group up to the task.
>>
>>86151776
well then
FINISH IT FAGGOT
(it looks great, looking forward to the final product)
>>
>>86166085
>Heaven’s gate is anti-door
You’d think they’d like a stone gateway in the heavens more.
>>
>>86117328
Do you have the other ones? I remember there being one with some... southern island -type of characters.
>>
>>86181582
>>86181738
https://www.worldanvil.com/w/hail-26-kill-joutlaw
This is the lore I've compiled so far, but as you can see it's a work in progress.
>>
>>86182169
Try catbox or imgur and post a link here
>>
>>86170191
ok where the fuck did you find that photo?
>>
>>86185924
on comet 67P
>>
>>86185924
It's just a shoop. They didn't even bother to blur the edges.
>>
>>86118944
What setting? I'd like to know more!
>>
>>86186345
Door Defense Force shills detected in this thread.
>>
>>86186515
fuck off lockfaggot
>>
I wonder why no one ever reposts my compass
>>
>>86186345
Are you seriously doubting the door?
In this day and age?
Maybe you should be more open-minded chud.
>>
>>86144259
>>86144299
Are there any humans in the setting (of actual importance or power) who reject everything, and not because it’s a hellish nightmare which someone ought to take a stand against, but purely because they just don’t like blood?

There’s something really appealing to me about a single person or faction in a setting ENTIRELY about blood, and they’re either haemophobic or just really hate the aesthetics. It doesn’t even matter what kind of hell, as long as its not a blood one.
>>
Here’s one from the /cyoag/ Anime Betrayer thing, although no one added any captions/descriptions to it
It’s also kinda inaccurate ngl
>>
File: Giantdaddy.jpg (230 KB, 750x1000)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>86187011
post them and I'll try to come up with an explanation

>>86187255
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>86186515
>>86186885
>>86187028
Don't you see? The door is tearing us apart! That's exactly what it wants! The only solution is to strap rockets onto the comet and send it straight into the sun.
>>
>>86187195
>Are there any humans in the setting (of actual importance or power) who reject everything, and not because it’s a hellish nightmare which someone ought to take a stand against, but purely because they just don’t like blood?
The issue is that both pure sorcery and contemporary technology such as implants and haemothaumic vehicles/weapons rely on blood. If someone didn't use it, they'd be at a severe disadvantage. Maybe a tribe of super-primitive barbarians using leather, bone, and scavenged metal could get away with it but they'd fold against a developed faction's military. The only reason the Habitat can get away with not using blood is because they are too far away from earth to need to in order to compete. The first haemophages or whoever else to restart the space program will fold them like a wet towel.

>>86153990
Missed this the first time sorry but damn this is neat
>>
>>86187324
Not too many, but several of the characters in >>86187255
are completely in the wrong spot.

For example, first column third row is Tagus - Beast of Slid. He’s an ancient sea deity, but the compass has him in the AuthLeft quadrant even tho it was explicitly stated how he remains aloof and avoids directly controlling anything. He’d be far into the bottom left corner.
Another example would be the demon prince fuk boi in the fifth column bottom row. He is (an admittedly successful) LARPer trying to 1 for 1 recreate the kingdom/empire that was built by the OG demon king who you can find on the second row of the second column.
Same goes for the lunatic monkey at 6th column 2nd row, who is pretty much The Joker yet he’s in the Auth quadrants.

So, to give credit where it’s due, most of the compass is well made/accurate, but there’s like 3 or 4 characters who are waaaay off.
>>
>>86187465
What about the Gorgons and their Death-Sonic powers? Their “heretical” undead thralls have zero blood.
Has anyone been able to reverse engineer any of it?

Or what about the AYY’s and Greys and such? Does their Alien magic also rely entirely on blood, or is blood just an incredibly obvious power/fuel source?
>>
File: discordium-compass.png (1.79 MB, 2372x2248)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>86170142
>I like anything that doesn't use the standard axes. enough "authoritarian left" or "chaotic neutral". make up your own central conflict
got one for you
>>
>>86187579
>What about the Gorgons and their Death-Sonic powers? Their “heretical” undead thralls have zero blood.
>Has anyone been able to reverse engineer any of it?
The Gorgons are such an outside-context problem they can't really be understood or communicated with except by killing them until they (hopefully) stop showing up. They're even more alien than normal aliens and probably come from another dimension.

>Or what about the AYY’s and Greys and such? Does their Alien magic also rely entirely on blood, or is blood just an incredibly obvious power/fuel source?
In general, most species seem to have their own kinds of magic going on. Aliens are sort of distant from the setting currently but there's certain kinds of universal magic and others are innate to the species. For example, astral projection and aura detection, which I've mentioned before, are things lots of beings can do because pretty much every sapient race has a soul, or spiritual body. Humans in particular however, and all life on earth really, evolved to store magical power in the blood, it's a secondary function of the fluid in addition to circulation. So blood-based magic is a thing unique to humanity. Other races might have "a fluid which stores magic" in them, but it wouldn't be blood, or it could be something else like a specific organ (such as a third eye), or something weirder. There's not much understood about how aliens work yet.
>>
File: TheSteppesPolCompOW.png (7.44 MB, 3200x3200)
7.44 MB
7.44 MB PNG
>>
>>86188390
Based simulacra of the KGB.
>>
>>86188390
this is so esoteric I can't even tell if it is historical or fiction
>>
>>86188390
Looking good. Like a central Asian version of those After the End compasses.
>>
>>86187365
I'll beat you with a door hinge profligate
>>
>>86187658
Hmmmm, what about souls? What’s their deal? How do they work in the setting? Do they have some direct connection to magic (if so, could they be a potential alternative), or are they just a thing we all have that doesn’t do much?
>>
>>86189656
I want to keep souls a mystery because I think revealing anything about the afterlife tends to cheapen a setting. When I say souls, what I mean is a "spiritual body" which is like a psychic organ by which you can sense and be sensed by others, and can be different depending on your disposition, species, and many other factors, which is how auras work, and is also the primary means by which magic is interacted with and used. Astral projection is focusing and extending your spiritual body to observe or interfere with places far away from you. Getting it cut off can put you in a coma for days to years depending on the severity. Whether or not your spiritual body is simply an unseen limb or your actual immortal soul is not known, however, it is known to be related to sentience. Anything with some kind of sentience tends to develop a spiritual body, so most people think it is a soul or something like it. But it might just be a natural process of physical law. If something can think and imagine, it creates a vacuum which is filled in by magical energy, creating the phenomenon of a spiritual body. In that case, consciousness merely creates a vessel for magic, rather than a soul being some vital part of who you are. And since magic can apparently be stored in countless forms, it muddies the waters even further. The only concrete fact is you need a soul to do magic at the bare minimum, and that most sapient beings have souls.
>>
>>86189832
>”revealing anything about the afterlife tends to cheapen a setting”
Yeah that’s fair, and probably a smart call

Oh, here’s a slightly different question; if magic had always existed, but humanity in general was simply unaware, were there any people using magic pre-revelation? Even if there was only like 5 on the entire planet out of billions of normal humans, and if so, what happened to them after the big event?
>>
>>86189934
>if magic had always existed, but humanity in general was simply unaware, were there any people using magic pre-revelation? Even if there was only like 5 on the entire planet out of billions of normal humans, and if so, what happened to them after the big event?
There were, it was just shitty. Low tier psychics, shamans in ancient times who only did it right some of the time, tarot reading and ouija boards, etc. Enough that there was some stuff to explore if you were "in the know" but nothing the men in black couldn't easily deal with. Humanity wasn't a species with very high magical aptitude in general. The scariest guys were probably around during antiquity and further back, when you could sacrifice hundreds or thousands of people to get reliable results. The Aztecs probably managed to get as big as they did because they really were getting benefits from blood sacrifice, but it wasn't good enough to stop steel plate and gunpowder.
>>
>>86189973
I'm using the same option for my urban fantasy world building. I love the idea that the rebirth of the magic is about humans finally figuring out how to use it, instead of the return to some ancient golden age.
>>
>>86166515
Actually true. As a society, we've backslid on computer literacy because everything got dumbed down to apps, smartphones, and touchscreens.
>>
>>86188715
That's because it's based on the European equivalent
>>
>>86133659
Is this for Paranoia?
>>
>>86151776
finish it bitch
>>
>>86188390
I really like this one. I just want you to know that. Got a map?
>>
Where do you guys get blank templates for all these specific wojaks and other shits? I want to make one of these for my setting, I think my players would get a laugh out of it, but I don't save exploitable shit as much as I should and I can't seem to find anything by searching(beyond just the stock wojak/boomer shit)
>>
>>86192855
>Got a map?
a map of what?
>>
File: NEOW Indian compass.jpg (7.18 MB, 2604x2605)
7.18 MB
7.18 MB JPG
>>86188390
>>
>>86119243
yo if you're interested come to the discord
https://discord.gg/NpqabSGz
>>
>>86192941
sugma
>>
File: solium infernum.jpg (158 KB, 500x446)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>86144259
Anon, everytime I see your batshit insane setting I am humbled and inspired in equal measure. Thank you for birthing this absolute nutcase concept.

>>86144625
Guess I know what I'm doing right now. Recently been on a solium infernum kick with the remaster announced recently (think 6 player all vs all political machinations in Hell after Satan peaces out, the game fucking rocks) and this is tickling a very similar vein in my brain. Hell-based settings are rad.
>>
These threads are always so comfy, really get the creative juices flowing.
>>
>>86194826
>Anon, everytime I see your batshit insane setting I am humbled and inspired in equal measure. Thank you for birthing this absolute nutcase concept.
Glad you like it. In my opinion if you want inspiration, the best thing to do is go absolutely crazy absorbing as much media as possible, both fiction and non-fiction. If all you've ever read is Lord of the Rings for example, anything you make is gonna seem like a derivative of that. But if you're drawing on a million separate inspirations, it'll all blend together in something that approximates a unique idea.

> Recently been on a solium infernum kick
This is on my list of things to add to my inspiration pile once the remaster comes out.
>>
File: Boanil Compass.png (1.18 MB, 3200x3200)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>86115913
First time making a compass, fuck it's hard
>>
>>86197115
Start smaller, maybe.
>>
>>86192903
seconding this
>>
>>86198830
Holy shit, do you not know how to use a search engine?
>>
>LE ELDRITCH BEINGS AAAA NIGGERMAN
Any actual fantasy ones here
>>
>>86144299
>>86144289
>>86144275
>>86144267
>>86144259

>retard posts his lore online
Time to make a kickstarter based off this
>>
>>86199703
>he doesn't know
>>
File: sneak_preview_w.png (6.04 MB, 5000x5000)
6.04 MB
6.04 MB PNG
made this for a plebbit shitpost at some point
>>
>>86188390
why does the muslim pepe have a stand?
>>
>>86200216
so he doesn't fall over
>>
>>86199685
for you to STEAL FROM YOU MEAN??
>>
>>86116639
>>86169519
>>86169531
What setting/campaign is this called?
>>
File: Maedhros and Maglor.jpg (105 KB, 756x600)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>86115953
>Fëanorians
>Light of Valinor
No.
>>
>>86119768
I like it
>>
>>86199703
The lore ain't very good.
Then again, it's the kickstarter audience.
>>
artfag here
give me an idea for axes of a chart, or an alread existing chart, i want to draw or improve one
thx niggers
>>
>>86202616
an idea i had was drawing some art based on two axes and then letting anons fill in the lore
>>
>>86202472
speedreader-kun.....
>>
>>86202616
There's another thread that needs one, someone's already figured out the chart and the general brainstorming is going slowly.

Otherwise the 'nonsensical future of region [x]' ones are always fun.
>>
bump
>>
>>86169936
man I wish I could play that campaign (or run Hail and Kill)
>>
>>86197115
looking good, don't stop
>>
>>86197115
continue
>>
>>86202158
>We just need your boats ok?
>murders the Teleri who were guarding their boats.
>>
>>86115913
Imagine making retarded wojak compilations and then flooding /tg/ with them as form of entertainment, instead of, you know, playing games.
>>
>>86206410
>>murders the Teleri who were guarding their boats
And backstab their cousin to usurp his throne in Nargothrond, raze Menegroth to the ground and later slaughter an entire refugee camp.
>>
>>86206417
You aren't playing games when you post on /tg/
>>
>>86115913
Unashamedly bumping the thread so it doesn't die whilst I'm still making my axis.
>>
>>86148785
For me, its post-Clarkian-singularity thaumatarchy
>>
>>86192941
Of the region? What else would I mean?
>>
>>86205286
Someday when I'm rich I'll have full setting manual with art. Someday...
>>
>>86211181
unashamedly bumping so this anon can make his axis
>>
File: goats of oci.jpg (3.52 MB, 4096x4096)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
I'm working on one for my setting but I gotta pack it in for now
do I draw ms paint doodles for every single one of them or do I cut corners by drawing horns on wojacks
>>
>>86216167
wojacks or you'll go mad
>>
File: Tyr.png (375 KB, 1416x672)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>86216167
>>
File: Untitled.png (71 KB, 1202x1156)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>86133407
>>86186505
>>86179019
>>86216089
You asked for it. Remade the entire thing to reflect the actual campaign a bit better. The original axis was from back when the setting was still in a more prototypal phase.
>>
File: 2022-10-01.png (4.62 MB, 1920x1080)
4.62 MB
4.62 MB PNG
>>86192855
>>86213785
Oh right my bad
I could post the religion and culture maps too if you want
>>
>>86218750
Your "Donbass" doesn't match the actual Donbass at all. It's on the river Don, while the actual Donbass is on the river Donets.
>>
>>86187655
Doesn't saying it defies description also describe it slightly?
>>
>>86197115
Seems nice, what is the "beyond"?
>>
>>86220047
Three research teams were disbanded for failing to disclose where their funding went before that breakthrough was discovered.
>>
>>86217630
why are you gaslighting me into thinking I misspelled a five letter word
>>
>>86218033
Tronttus based as fuck
>>
>>86221310
You did, just not the one you're thinking of.
>>
File: 1616306359127.png (1.76 MB, 1052x1010)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>
>>86138609
damn this is good shit. where are the vajrayana fags though?
>>
File: desire to know more.jpg (25 KB, 619x495)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>86222857
>von Bruhilist weebreich
>>
nooo don't die youre so sexy ahahaha
>>
I don't really understand something
How could one define what is right-aligned or left-aligned in a fantasy setting?
>>
>>86228913
>ideas of socialism and capitalism cannot exist in a fantasy world
>>
>>86228997
>ideas of the capitalism and socialism are directly related to the industrial mode of production
>western left and right are both fart too immersed in the cultural zeitgeist to actually be described as purely socialist or capitalist
Just use collectivist vs individualist or make up your own axis.
>>
>>86229015
I mean, you're right, the ones that make up their own bizarre axis are generally cooler.
>>
>>86187655
Tell us more about this this setting, please?
>>
File: 2022-10-01 (1).png (4.47 MB, 1920x1080)
4.47 MB
4.47 MB PNG
>>86218750
might as well
>>
File: 2022-10-01 (2).png (4.82 MB, 1920x1080)
4.82 MB
4.82 MB PNG
>>86230285
>>
File: AngelCutterAxis.png (1.22 MB, 1600x1750)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
Behold my WIP nonsense, not sure if I can fill it all but by golly I'll try.
>>
Very very WIP Alignment chart for a setting I've been working on for a few months, feel free to ask questions/offer ideas.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.