[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: JC1.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>85532422
>>
File: narga5af1df4059675235.jpg (215 KB, 1732x1197)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Which setting has the strongest dragons?
Especially ones the jumper can choose for their race.
>>
Do we have a perk that bends fate so that all your enemies are always female? There are perks to retroactively change the gender of people but that feels sorta gay.
>>
>>85543340
There's an Authority in the Campione authority supplement that makes it so that for every enemy you meet you'll also meet a waifu with some sort of power up or other ability useful for defeating said enemy. Not quite the same thing admittedly, but it's as close as I can think. For bonus points it's explicitly fate based as per your request
>>
>>85543339
D&D dragons because you can be a time dragon or a stellar dragon, both of which are just pure nonsense. Outside of that, maybe overlord anime with RoH + upgraded heteromorph race + lvl 100? There's probably other jumps where you can be a dragon but not a lot come to mind desu. Choice of dragon maybe? Or silmarillion? Though I wouldn't think either of those could make you more powerful than the first two options I mentioned.
>>
Jumpers, tell me about your favourite companion

Also, on a completely unrelated note, tell me about your favourite dessert
>>
>>85543339
I dropped the show before that, but arent Dragons in DxD potentially god killing and planet busting?
>>
File: Ei looking cute.jpg (174 KB, 850x1161)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>85543415
My most common companion is probably Shantae honestly, but my current favourite is definitely Ei
>Fav dessert
Victoria sponge
>>
>>85543415
Question on Sekirei, would one Jinki and an MBI scientist who worked on the adjustments be enough to undo the limits placed on the other birbfus so they can become as strong as the first five?

To partially answer your question Kazehana is my favorite Sekirei companion at the moment, that ara ara energy is strong in her. Mint Chip ice cream.
>>
>>85543444
And I forgot to take the trip off. . .
>>
>>85543444
I like you already CSA, Kazehana is great
>MBI scientist who worked on the adjustments be enough to undo the limits placed on the other birbfus so they can become as strong as the first five?
Maybe, but a bit unlikely methinks, the modifications have been there for a long time, so a scientist trying to unmake them would give a boost, just not sure how big. I guess its a fanwank thing
>>
File: Felicia.jpg (13 KB, 200x296)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>85543415
She's a fairy that works as my assistant, very helpful so far and I take her on basically every jump. Aside from support magic to make me stronger she's also gathered like 15 different sealing methods to deal with enemies as well as multiple perks to enhance her tactical abilities.

Favorite dessert is...fuck, I dunno. Milkshakes?
>>
>>85543439
>Victoria sponge
Based Valky, if I still played yugioh I'd make a valkyrie deck in your honor

>>85543470
>Milkshakes
I like those. Also respect for the fairy connoisseurs
>>
Ric, what the fuck did you do to get exiled from a whole fucking city?
>>
>>85543464
>the modifications have been there for a long time
Would they be able to grow into their full power eventually if the modifications were removed? That might actually be better since it would prevent the issue of uncontrolled strength if it took time for them to get to full power and gave them a chance to acclimate to it.
>>
>>85543475
He's making shit up for attention. As usual.
>>
>>85542491
Bullshit. I for one have no problem torturing Gohan until the end of time and beyond.
>>
File: FL9lnvRVEAAPUud.jpg (313 KB, 1158x1638)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>85543475
Hey, don't assume it was something I did, alright? I just need to move for now. It will be fine

>>85543478
Yeah, I think its mostly a time issue unless MBI did permanent damage to the birb waifus
>>
>>85543339
Runescape has the Elite Rune Dragon race which comes with a staggering 650cp price tag. Strength wise it's about as strong as a dragon can get before you enter the realm of just being silly godmode.
>regenerating armor; can't take damage or be statused until the armor has been removed through tanking hits
>become faster and more powerful the longer you remain in combat, especially as you take damage
>dragonfire breaks through anti-dragon protection
But fuck you, don't take it because that's my dragon form.
>>
>>85543491
>unless MBI did permanent damage to the birb waifus
This possibility cannot be tolerated, the birbs are precious and often bouncy in all the right places.
>>
Does anyone have an idea for a potential caster servant that fakes being a magus through mafical items? Like how Gilled and Gilgamesh do.
>>
>>85543561
You could always go with Aladin, if I remember he had a few genies and some magic items.
>>
>>85543607
I actually had the same thought, but it would be a bit weird when Scheherazade has him as part of her noble phantasm of stories she made up.

I could probably go with some kind of protype wraith that inspired the story, but would prefer are more legitimate option.
>>
>>85543561
>>85543622
Anna Eva Fay.
>>
>>85543622
Well if Castoria didn't exist I would suggest Arthur/Artoria who had a bunch of items but that ship has sailed. I just don't know, you are looking for sort of a magic batman and sadly I don't think that myth exists.
>>
File: 51f.jpg (343 KB, 1800x2584)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>85543415
Sothis, for no special reason other than that I liked it when she always scolded me in F3H.
As for dessert, iced coffee but only the Austrian or German version.
>>
>>85543415
I mentioned Morgana last thread. So this time I'll talk about Evangeline. This image of Jeane D'arc Berseker has the right energy.

Evangeline a witch from Generic Isekai, which I took first, who was originally aligned against my nation. Former noble herself, her family lost standing and she was cast out. I took the monsters at the gates drawback so that was effectively a death sentence. None the less she survived, though held a large grudge against the city. She was in an opposing faction to mine so we never met each other growing up. Low and behold a similar thing happens to my house, though rather than exile its fall of Atreides from Dune purge.

I escaped, we met up and became magical terrorists together.

Eva is sly and cunning with a bit of a sadistic streak if you get in her way. She's not interested in the affairs of other worlds beyond accruing more knowledge and power for the team, and occasionally causing a bit of mayhem.
>>
>>85543415
>tell me about your favourite dessert
Oh almost forgot, Pavlova
>>
>>85543632
Possible, though her being so recent and having her methods exposed would probably maker her very weak legend/mystery wise

>>85543643
>you are looking for sort of a magic batman and sadly I don't think that myth exists.
Less Batman and more Doctor Fate, Green Lantern or Sargon. As in someone who's magic abilities primarily come from a single item. I didn't think it was too implausible for such a myth to exist. If he wasn't a servant I could probbaly have went with Solomon and Attributed his powers to artifacts god granted to him, like his ring.

At the moment my closest choice is either Aladin or Nicolas Flamel, going with the idea that he was just a regular rich guy in life and had the legend of the philosopher's stones attributed to him long after his death, meaning he got a famous noble phantasm to do his magic for him.

Both could work, but I was just checking if their was a more legitimate option.
>>
File: jc3.png (157 KB, 322x504)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>85543339
I'm not well versed on the details, but Maid Dragon of all places has fairly freeform magic for dragons who can also mimic DBZ characters in personal combat. Both in their dragon and human forms. The most powerful ones like Luccoa are straight up demoted gods-as in, the kind of gods that participate in creating the world. Not sure how they stack up to elder D&D dragons but I'd be willing to bet they could at least armwrestle them and win.

On a similar principle, there is functionally no difference between a sufficiently powerful dragon and a top tier god in Scion. Oh, and there's also Greater Elemental Dragons from Exalted (which the first edition of the game thinks can fight hundreds of Solars, the second edition of the game just stats as "Don't even think about it" and the third edition of the game has yet to form a consensus on) as well as actual Primordials that manifest as dragons. Also, Aaron's Serpents in Nobilis can have a pretty draconic vibe while being serpentine.

>>85543415
I don't play favourites anymore, but if I did Elodie would be the favourite I don't have. We view her role in my cosmos...very definitely.

I view her as a personification/ licensed cosmic officer, embodying the possibility for mercy, idealism, compassion and other unrealistic methodologies to overcome a cruel and merciless multiverse. The head of the opposition party in my government or the prosecution of my court, so to speak. She views herself as simply someone trying to do the best she can to make an oppressive system into something beneficial for the world, equal to all living beings. I view our philosophies of how existence should be arranged as being antagonistic incompatible-but there is worth in challenging each other to make them stronger. She thinks the antagonistic approach is itself a flaw and that the perfected hierarchy-the true Final Shape itself-I rule should simply conform to individuals it regulates. Absurd.

Also, love me some apple crumble.
>>
>>85543793
>Exalted
Everything jobs to men with guns.
>>
>>85543561
>>85543738
Hoodoo has a heavy reliance on items, so any famous hoodoo practitioner should work. Though technically they wouldn't be "faking" being a magus with items, they'd just be using a style that requires them to use items.
>>
>>85543415
>Favorite companion
Yukari Yakumo from touhou, definitely the companion that I took in most chains, sometimes as main wife, sometimes as the only wife.
>Favorite dessert
Somewhat of a generic answer but that would be Chocolate truffles.
>>
>>85543817
Based fellow gap hag enjoyer. I always take her computer though, because the two of them make a good wife pair.
>>
>>85543807
It's not really what I am looking for, but I am curious, are there even famous hoodo users?
>>
>>85543561
>>85543738
Orpheus. Aaron. Moses. Jannes and/or Jambres.

>>85543856
Gullah Jack.
>>
Wang Wei remembers reading about the protagonists from the novels in his past life. Every time they first kill someone, they act as if it was nothing. It was as if what they had just done is comparable to daily drinking of water.

These protagonists usually defend themselves by saying that the world is the law of the jungle, big fish preys on little fish.

To Wang Wei, most of these protagonists were actually already mentally unstable. The world did not change them, not it just reveals their already insane or problematic mentality. The law and order of modern society are just shackles to these protagonists

This is from Fate Destroying Emperor.
>>
I have decided to jump some trash isekai settings after all. Do any of the following have any features I'd want to be aware of? - Arifureta, Jobless in another world, In another world with my smartphone, How not to summon a demon lord, Lazy dungeon master, Death mage, Cautious hero, Everyone else is a returnee.

By default, and going by the perks in those jumps, I assume they're all the same sort of "retard with cheat that makes losing impossible gets a harem and does stuff" type of thing, with a generic SystemTM and a plot I couldn't care less about.
>>
>>85543836
If one is waifuing Yukari, there is really no reason to not take Ran and Chen as companions as well, particullary with how the Forbidden Hermit jump let you take them for free if you can convince them to come. Although if Ran is also waifued I tend to go for Yukari seeing it as just bringing a toy in the bedroom instead of an concubine/harem member.
>>
Other than Unsong and The Silmarillion which jumps let you become conceptual Angels?
>>
>>85543908
>retard with cheat that makes losing impossible gets a harem and does stuff
A few are “retard with cheat that makes losing highly unlikely gets a harem and does stuff”
>>
>>85543908
Iirc guy in death mage doesn't actually have a harem but rather tells girls to fuck off and fuck other men. Other than that, no, they're all the same.
>>
>>85543817
How do you escape the trolling?
>>
>>85543988
That's the fun part: You don't.
>>
Speaking of Arifureta, has anyone here other than ricrod read that thing? Is Peerless Prodigy a canon thing or did it get wanked? I can't imagine a guy with that in-setting not being infinitely powerful after, like, a week. "Always need the same amount of exp to level up as from level 1 to level 2" is just a bit bullshit.
>>
>>85543998
Dunno. I used to think Ric was one of the non-wankers until he made the 100 CP perk in DxD for being immune to everyone weaker than you.
>>
>>85543908
Cautious Hero's MC got an EXP multiplier skill, but most of his success is actually down on him making sure to overprepare(which is also his main flaw) and train as much as possible. And at least in the Anime he doesen't have a harem.
>>
>>85543908
>retard with cheat that makes losing impossible gets a harem and does stuff
You're correct but in Arifureta MC starts out without cheats at first. In death mage every god is a retard and the MC is mentally unstable, if you ever look at him wrong he will forever REEEEE at you and never let you go. Arifureta fag is also slightly edgy but not mentally broken like cuck- sorry death mage.
Everyone Else is a returnee features an autistic min-maxing grindfag. Aside from that everyone is the typical dense protagonist NEET.
>>
>>85543998
The MC and his first two waifus are quite overpowered in leveling up.
>>
>>85543918
I personally like to see and treat Ran as her own person because I suspect it mildly bothers Yukari when someone treats the woman she sees as an object as a more interesting person than her. Which makes Yukari a little jealous and a jealous Yukari leads to fun pranks.
>>
>>85543955
Nobilis. Imperator are gods, and the Nobles are their Angels, sharing one domain with their Imperator.

In Nomine, you are an angel or a demon serving under the Archangel or the Archdemon of a concept (like war, fire, media, love, lust, etc...)
>>
>>85543908
From what I remember, Cautious Hero doesn't get a harem. It's a love history between an isekai hero and his first waifu who got reincarnated as both as a new regular humie and a goddess after they were completely fucked up by a Demon King because the goddess responsible for them completely messed up the threat ranking.

And his only cheat is being autistic as fuck.
>>
>>85544038
In Nobilis the angels are a faction of Imperators, same as demons and primal gods. Their nobles are still just humies with some of their divine shards in then.
>>
File: Asuka - Leandro Franci.jpg (442 KB, 1200x1200)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>85543415
>favourite companion
Asuka, she's lots of fun to write. Cheeky and no-nonsense which is very different from many other companions or even my jumpers.

>favourite dessert
Caramel slices from my local bakery. Pretty much everywhere else makes them too sweet.
>>
>>85544043
>And his only cheat is being autistic as fuck.
And being ridiculously OP in every single stat.
>>
>>85544043
>modern isekai
>no cheat
I don't even need to read a synopsis of this story to know that you're wrong.
>>
>>85544066
NTA but doesn't he just train to his cap immediately, instead of actually being OP?
>>
File: 8731503i.jpg (64 KB, 500x500)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>85543339
>Nobilis Imperator's Aaron's Serpents
>Spirits of Creation Elemental Dragons
>Tensura's True Dragons
>Build yourself into a Space Dragon in Saber Wars
>>
>He has immense scientific knowledge which was self-taught from manga, anime, movies and video games.
lmao

Man I am trying to give a fuck about these settings but it's too hard.
>>
>>85544066
>>85544085
He autistically trains for it. He doesn't really have anything special besides just grinding before starting his adventure.

Every other hero could do it, they just get dumped into the world instead to level up 'naturally'. Meanwhile, he just trains in the god realm instead of starting his adventure, and only comes out when he has enough level to properly face all the threats. And even then he struggles against the bosses.
>>
>>85543793
>(which the first edition of the game thinks can fight hundreds of Solars, the second edition of the game just stats as "Don't even think about it" and the third edition of the game has yet to form a consensus on)
I would always describe them that the Greater Elemental Dragons are powerful enough to and were kept in reserve for the hard reset of Creation in case of anything seriously going so wrong that nothing short of Creation getting a hard reset back to pre-human times might unfuck it.
>>
>>85544104
Do you think my scientific knowledge gained from watching YouTube would be worth anything Senpai?
>>
>>85544087
NTA, but he starts out with stats several times higher than most humans at level 1, he just trains even more. Though even after he maxed out he's still not physically up to par with the likes of an S-rank boss.
>>
>>85544107
most heroes dont have the exp multiplier skill, so the even with the other world's time being slower it wouldn't be enough to level up fast enough before the world is lost.
>>
>>85543322
Yeah why's that?
>>
>>85544107
>he doesn't really have anything special
Except his ludicrous starting stats and his growth/learning cheats?
>>
>>85543415
Sakuya, Sakuya!
As for dessert, either strawberry cake or flan.
>>
>>85543491
You said that the concil yeeted you out, that's not very Freedom.
>>
>>85544211
Ric got banished by the city council.
>>
>>85544231
But why
>>
>>85544236
He sent loli cameltoe to the mayor.
>>
>>85543415
>favourite dessert
Meme answer? Semla. Actual answer? Probably ice cream. Any flavour really.
>favourite companion
Still Marianne, I guess.
>>
>>85543339
If we're talking about physical strength, probably a xianxia setting.
>>
>>85543322
Just played Karnoffel Magic with Jayce, fuckin' whooped his ass with unknowables. Seriously, the combo was fucking broken. Turn 2: I play Perfect Recall, a 1 mana sorcery with: "Search your deck for up to 4 land cards, place them on the battlefield untapped" I play Red Gobbo, a 1/1 goblin for 3 mana with "Hidden Effect (this card's effect is hidden from other players until tapped, and is hidden again after its effect resolves): Morph Red Gobbo into Gorkamorka or Morkagorka?, a 4/8 goblin god with the effect: roll a die, if high switch toughness with power, you may pay 2 OR 3 mana to change if rolling high or low switches toughness with power and Hidden Effect: if this card is sent to the graveyard make a card named Gorkamorka or Morkagorka? in your hand, a 8/4 ork god with hidden effect: roll a die, if high then switch toughness with power; and haste, if this card is exiled for whatever reason, make a card named 'Dorkagorkamorka' with all of the same effects in your hand", he turn 2 plays Eidetic Memory a 4 mana spell with the effect: "Unknowable (the player can only know this card's mana cost and color, and other players can not know it until it does damage, is blocked, or resolves its other effects, it becomes Unknowable afterwards); Search your deck for up to 4 mana cards, place them onto the field untapped; If another player has also played Eidetic Memory or Perfect Recall, play this spell for 1 mana", and Harpy Eagle a 3 mana blue harpy, with Lifetouch (this player gains health equal to the kill of another player's creature's toughness) and Hidden Effect: tap 1 mana, counter target creature effect. Turn 3: I play a green 3 mana Unknowable named "Charlotte of the Web", it was instantly countered and exiled. Jayce turn 3: he playes Eidetic Memory again and places another Harpy Eagle.

Contd
>>
>>85544300
Wrong thread?
>>
>>85544300
Turn 4: I play "Hampster Manster," a 1/1 green 1 mana Hampster with Unknowable and tap 1 blue, this card gains hexproof until the end of turn, tap 2 white, this card gains indestructible until end of turn; "Man of the Garden", a 1/1 green spider god with Unknowable and effect: if this creature becomes Known, send it to the graveyard; and "Creature of the Night", a 1/1 green Undefined Creature with effect: if any card is sent to the graveyard for any reason, make a copy of it in your hand. I swung with Man of the Garden and Hampster Manster, and tapped 1 blue for hexproof. Jayce played "Jayce's Purge", a 3 mana instant that destroys all enemy combatants. Jayce Turn 4: he plays Eidetic Memory AGAIN, and played a blue Unknowable that he never ended up using. I don't remember turn 5 very well because Jayce fucking cheats at Karnoffel, and he ends up playing a card that lets him shuffle his deck and pull 3 random cards.
I forgot what happened the next two turns because again, Jayce fucking cheats at multiversal Karnoffel, and my wombo combo that wins the game is an Unknowable named "Tardrin the Pheonix Dragon" that returns all graveyard creatures to my hand with mana cost 0 and no summoning sickness (because if it's haste it can be countered by certain spells), and I infinitely loop like 8 different "Man of the Garden", and then I play "Divine Terrasque", a 14/14 14 mana green gigantic creature with effect: "If there are 8 or more 1/1 creatures on the field then you may play this card for 1 white mana instead of its usual mana cost". I swung for lethal.

>>85544332
I thought this thread was for multiversal jumpchaining? I ended the chain at Magic: the Gathering's calliope.
>>
>>85544362
Ah so shitposting.
>>
>>85544404
Really nigga?
>>
>>85544362
>>85544300
>He didn't reverse engineer the Elderspell
NGMI
>>
>>85544107
He was literally chosen because he already had stupidly high stats AND a goddess doggywatching his every single move AND who offers her unwavering support AND access to training multipliers.
AND I'm sure I missed more but I honestly gave up after the first episode. It's just another trash-tier isekai that's so painfully paint-by-numbers you can practically see the brush strokes.
>>
>>85544627
>trash-tier isekai
I wonder what Anon you are.
>>
File: 1656020782779.png (1.2 MB, 1280x800)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>85544228
Yeah, but I don't live in the USA.
>>85543817
>only wife
wat
>>85544231
I didn't get banished, I just have to move. Man, just after the 'adaptation' of Hoshi no Samidare. This ain't my year
>>
>>85544666
Hey Satan.
>>
>>85544680
>pic
And that's why I always take drop in.
>>
>>85543415
I tend to pick up Arc on all of my chains so ill go with her.
and my favourite desert is probably strawberry trifles
>>
File: 1657498987918.jpg (266 KB, 1280x720)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>85544714
>drop in
Based. I'm proud of you, anon.
>>
>>85544778
imagen taking drop in and now your attached to some random family and having a new world foreign culture instantly effect you. would rather just go in clean
>>
>>85544813
fuck meant not
>>
So, I'm curious. I want to make a list of odd fields of science that can be developed into superpowers, but IN THEORY could be worked on by a mundane human with no powers. Sciences that produce incredible supernatural results without needing some special material or unique circumstances. The more specific they are rather than "generic science fiction bullshit", the better; I'm looking for weird sciences that produce unique results, rather than just the general sci-fi stuff. Here's what I got so far.
>Ar Tonelico: Song Science
>DC: Superscience equation bullshit
>Fallen London: Red Science/Shapeling Arts
>Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angel/AT FIeld Physics
>Symphogear: Symphogear science/Alchemy
>Transistor: Reality warping mathematics/programming
Do you guys have any further suggestions?
>>
>>85544830
There's viruses in Resident Evil.
>>
>>85544856
To some degree or another all those viruses tend to rely on certain natural viruses, parasites, and molds-most of what is done with viruses in Resident Evil is just manipulating the existing stuff rather than making something unique.
>>
Val posted any more Fate China shit after the martial artist perks?
>>
File: POOPren.jpg (302 KB, 2433x1141)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>85544830
>Song Science
Requires quartz, white hole gnenerators and all kinds of unique resources
>AT Field
Requires tang
>Superscience equation
Debatable, every DC human is a minmaxed cosmic predator developed by the creator of the multiverse who wanted to build an army capable of fending off the rest of her own species, who were even stronger than her. And basically God's Super Angels.

Everything else is true enough, though. I'd argue you ought to be able to throw in Legacy of the Aldenata and Posleen Wars as tech so advanced it can pretty much generate superpowers.
>>
>>85544830
Fine structure, the eka script is basically just absurdly well developed science being explained via mathematical formula. Once you understand part of it you can apply said formulas to engineer machines to do some amazing and insane stuff.
>>
>>85544680
>spoiler
Don't funking remind me. A decade of hopes and dreams practically left to grovel in the dirt.
>>
>>85544882
You know now that I think about it you could use it to get the life and anti life equations from dc easily with eka.
>>
>>85544830
Toriko: food science
>>
>>85544869
Nein.
>>
>>85544875
You don't need a the orgel to do Song Science, it's just convenient for being infinite power.
>>
File: STANDING HERE.png (1.17 MB, 1080x617)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>85544890
DC is kinda fucked now with 6 dimensions canonically being enough to seize the "control centre" of the whole place, huh?

>>85544915
Fair enough, I was thinking the higher order infrastructure like the big whacky towers.
>>
>>85544925
>he only has 6 dimensions
Pathetic.
>>
>Overlord
>1000cp
>Drawbacks: Embroiled In Politics +200cp, Rival Guild +600cp, The Enemies Of The World +600cp
>2400cp
>Location: Legacy Of A Dragon, The Draconic Kingdom
>Gender: Male
>Age: 25
>Race: Player, Heteromorphic Race [God] -200cp
>2200cp
>Origin: Magic Caster
>Perks: Tolerance For Evil, Personal Inventory [t1], Themed Aesthetics [t2], Shared Language, Innate Talent [Golden Mind (discounted), Favored By Fortune (discounted)], Realm Of Heroes -300cp, Level One Hundred -600cp, Class Skills Warrior [Monk] -100cp, Class Skills Generalist [Rogue] -100cp, Class Skills Magic Caster x2 [Arcane Caster, Divine Caster] -100cp, Dark Wisdom -200cp
>800cp
>Items [200cp stipend]: Golden Coin Pouch, Pay To Win Items x2 [Magic Charger, Magic Icon, Spectacles Of Translation, Ring of Sustenance, Elixir, Wand of True Resurrection], Divine Tier Equipment [Discounted] -200cp, The Guild Base -800cp
>0cp
>Guild Base build
>Name: Basa-Rei Magical Academy
>2000gp
>Type: City
>Design: The Guild Item [Staff of Magnus], The Throne Room [Principal's Workshop], The Entrance [Entrance Hall], The Exchange Box, The Treasury, Basic Defenses, Basic NPC Levels, POP Spawns, Flying -50gp, Hidden -100gp, Mobile -50gp, Economical -100gp, Expanded Size, Expanded NPC Levels [t1, 6k total levels] -100gp, Guild Teleportation Jewelry -50gp, Expanded Facilities x5 [Training Facilities, Study Facilities, Luxury Living Accomodations, Marketplace, Library], Mercenary Library -100gp, Economic Powerhouse -200cp, Guild-Linked World Item x2 [Scholomance, Eye Of Akasha] -800gp, High-End Equipment -150gp, Legendary Treasury -300gp
>0gp

1/2
>>
>>85544954
>Eye of Akasha
>World Item
>Relatively small blue amulet in effigy of an eye, allows unrestricted and undetectable scrying anywhere, even through dimensional boundaries. Makes the wearer aware of any time they're being scried, but does not block scrying effects.

>Step 1: Make friends with Nazarick, team up on Rival Guild
>Step 2: Figure out what to do about the World Enemies
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: Survival hopefully?

2/2
>>
>>85544925
Considering you can add more and more dimensional weight to yourself with fine structure I would say yeah dc is fucked. Now Im not exactly sure how humans do it and I assume it has something to do with the jacobs ladder they talk about a few times or via the afterlife like that one guy opened a gate to with his box. The important thing is that there is no real ceiling to how much you can ascend at least theoretically.
>>
>>85544813
I just houserule that any background works like drop in.
>>
>>85544875
>Requires quartz, white hole gnenerators and all kinds of unique resources
I'm fairly sure that the method for producing those things exists in Song Science.
>Requires tang
No it...doesn't? Making Evangelions or Angel-hybrids requires Lilith's flesh, but the science itself doesn't require those things.
>Debatable
That may be true for humans in DC, but the equations themselves are not reliant on humans. They were discovered and wielded by humans, but exist independent of them as well.
>>85544882
Eka Script is almost by definition generic sci-fi bullshit; it's the key to basically all science, rather than being a specific science in and of itself. It has a bunch of unique stuff in it, but most of it is sci-fi stuff such as shields, hyper-alloys, teleporters, so on and so forth. But I'll put it on the list, because it's also incredibly interesting.
>>85544893
I know nothing about Toriko except it's basically Food Xianxia; is it actually possible to do food science outside of Toriko?
>>
>>85545011
>is it actually possible to do food science outside of Toriko?
It's called gastronomy. It's a real thing.
>>
>>85545024
Gastronomy doesn't do Toriko bullshit, I know that much.
>>
>>85545011
I vaguely remember Song Science does include bullshit matter manipulation, but I thought that took the towers which creates a bit of a catch-22
Lilith's flesh isn't exactly commonplace in other worlds, to be fair
True enough, the writer really didn't think that one through which how many species have used the other "forces" apart from humans. Both times a Snyder has been attached to a DC project, it's ended up shitting the bed. Kind of fascinated at how fucked the Aquamomoa 2 movie must be with Heard's screentime being cut down to 2 minutes, and at how generic the Black Adam movie looks.
>>
>>85544830
Karma Science from GUNNM.
>>
>>85544830
Mcu has an option to get a weird specialty of science, I usually go for genetic manipulation myself.
>>
>>85543415
Do the dessert waifus taste good?
>>
>>85545031
>I vaguely remember Song Science does include bullshit matter manipulation, but I thought that took the towers which creates a bit of a catch-22
High end Song Science bullshit does require immense power and so on, but there's much lower-end expressions of all the stuff you can work on that lets you slowly build your way up to the big stuff.
>Lilith's flesh isn't exactly commonplace in other worlds, to be fair
True, but I'm not exactly looking to create Angels like NERV. I just want the science behind AT Fields and the like, which doesn't necessarily require any sort of Angelic flesh samples.
>>
File: 216552201583169414.jpg (41 KB, 280x420)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Jumps to become an Adventurer Archaeologist (finding artifacts and exploring ancient civilizations and ruins). So far I found:
The Mummy Trilogy
Indiana Jones
Tomb Raider
Atlantis - The Lost Empire
Made in Abyss

I wish La Mulana has a jump
>>
File: 1657804349175.jpg (881 KB, 1920x1080)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>85544680
childhood friends are built for friendzoning
>>
>>85545054
Isn't the AT Field science pure theory with the angel/Lilim flesh? I mean fair play if you just want to make a bunch of fancy charts, I just feel like all the application is rooted in the angel meat.
>>
>>85545065
Spelunky has a gauntlet
>>
File: 1658646081393.webm (2.97 MB, 711x400)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
What is the difference between a Human with PWL and a Monster with PWL?
>>
>>85545031
>>85545054
Before the invention of song towers, people used music boxes and magic staves that had pre-recorded songs on them to do Song Magic/Science. Sort of like the artificial genoms they had back on Ra Ciela, only less flexible but at the benefit of not, you know, parasitically drawing off the subconscious of a trapped and tortured girl from another universe.
>>
>>85545073
Kinda yes, kinda no. For the majority of the series it is pure theory without some Angel flesh to jumpstart and apply that theory with, but as AT Field sciences advance and people figured out how to create S2 Engines it began to evolve to being less pure theory and more applicable. Near the end they were outright mass producing their own S2 Engines and Evas without any need for Lilith or Angelic samples to clone in the first place. Basically AT Field Science just needed to advance enough that people were no longer reliant on harnessing Angel flesh to make insane bullshit happen.
>>
>>85545083
Not much, really.
>>
>>85545073
We're all angels bro.
>>
>>85545094
Huh. Neat. But like, what's the base for the non-angel/Lilim stuff? Just meat?
>>
>>85545065
Hunter x Hunter
Jackie Chan Adventures
One Piece
Most fantasy rpg settings.
>>
>>85545137
Nada clue. The show never really cared to go into depth about it, because at that point it was time for everyone to get tanged. I assume there's some form of genetic engineering and cybernetics going on, and probably other stuff. They did mention that one facility was lost entirely to a Sea of Dirac while they were working on replicating S2 Engines, so...
>>
>>85545083
Only looks like a normal guy, the other like some weird monster.
>>
>>85545115
Lilim are the wrong kind of angel. The angels from Lilith inherit the intelligence and wisdom of the ancients, but not the power. For the power, you need the angels of Adam.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>85544109
That sounds about accurate. The problem with Exalted isn't that there are characters capable of hard resetting the world, the problem is that Exalted as a game is absolutely schizo about the capacity which PCs i.e. the Exalted, the people who slew the actual makers of the world of which the Elemental Dragons are either "children" or actual subsouls of depending which edition you ask, can engage these forces. As mentioned, 1e did the whole Caine thing. 2e did the Caine thing AND had the gall to assert that 3CDs couldn't be statted because they surpassed everything that had rules at the time-which included the Mask of Winters' 2e corebook writeup, the one stating he had all of the Solar charms. And simultaneously released a statblock for the Ebon Dragon so hilariously weak that taking only published charms into account, someone found that one specific errata'd charm (Dragon Vortex Attack's Holy-keyworded function) let the Scarlet Empress kick his ass. And while 3e does lower the power curve of the Exalted, it ALSO claims that 1 Solar, 1 Lunar and 100 Dragonblooded are sufficient to defeat a being capable of erasing Creation and smashing the Loom on it's lonesome.

Shit's fucked because nobody at the company has the stones to sit down and stat out a big worldending dragon.

>>85544830
Supergod lets you custom tailor your own version of that from a perk.

>>85545083
One can jump from the moon to the Earth, and fart through space fast enough to catch up with a warp portal without shitting their pants. Another can breathe fire from the moon to the Earth, and flap it's wings hard enough through space to catch up with a warp portal. Without shitting it's pants.
>>
>>85543444
Hey Spaceanon, will Null be present in other jumps?
>>
>>85545214
exalted would have done better if it was made by a different company
>>
>>85545083
In all seriousness though, looking at what Saitama does (including copying the power of "God" to trigger a matter-antimatter reaction that sends him back in time) I get the feeling at that point, most of what you can do as a monster mainly adds in range, versatility and aesthetics than raw power. So fire breath, beams, wings, being yet another goddamn centipede-that mainly just adds to your range and attack options.

The things you would really benefit from are force multipliers that multiply the vectors through which you can exert your power. Stuff like Golden Sperm's duplication, Evil Natural Water's shapeshifting and being able to merge with the sea, Esper powers.

Personally, after breaking my own limit I'm planning to just put myself through the same esper experiments that gave Tats her powers since apparently becoming an esper is something any OPM human can do with enough science. And also trading notes with Dr. Genus and Psykos to develop a superior ultimate monster thing. I mean, Orochi is alright and all but Genus does good work too judging from how Armored Gorilla actually oneshot a Tiger-class monster.

>>85545257
At least it wasn't butchered by White Wolf/OPP as the DCEU was by Warner Bros. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>85545214
>Shit's fucked because nobody at the company has the stones to sit down and stat out a big worldending dragon.
I mean:
>And simultaneously released a statblock for the Ebon Dragon so hilariously weak that taking only published charms into account, someone found that one specific errata'd charm (Dragon Vortex Attack's Holy-keyworded function) let the Scarlet Empress kick his ass.
What would you expect to get if they did?
>>
>>85545218
Null is a direct result of Axiom, since future jumps will have Axiom they will also have Null as a result. Axiom concentrated together enough is what creates Null, that's why cruel space is at the center of the Axiom lanes.
>>
>>85545278
>being yet another goddamn centipede-that mainly just adds to your range and attack options

Nta but I feel called out.
>>
>>85544954
>>85544961
>Total NPC Levels: 6,000
>11 lvl100 NPCs
>30 lvl80 NPCs
>50 lvl50 NPCs
>>
>>85545278
>Seriously, what the fuck are they doing?
One of the execs that manages HBO doesn't like streaming or movies. So they're using they're canning the shit films as a tax write off and radically changing HBO to please the exec.
>>
>>85545307
Does that mean a sufficiently skilled user of Axiom could generate Null and use it to block a Null attack?
>>
>>85545356
Outside of creating it you can't really control Null, while it can be created via axiom use it still negates axiom on interaction so an Adept can't use Axiom to manipulate it. Though there won't be any axiom to manipulate in the first place if you just caused a null pulse. Creating null in a fight does one thing, it kills the axiom in the area over a range and timeframe that depends on how much is created/released. One of the special metals can contain null but all that does is give you a container you can break/open for an easy pre-prepared null pulse. It's not a subtle or precises tool.
>>
>>85545415
How do you negate Null?
>>
>>85545257
>>85545278
>>85545353
Wait did the show finally get released?
>>
>>85545422
Axiom, they negate each other on contact. Though null doesn't actually do anything aside from negate axiom so it's more like it's consumed in the reaction. In some cases with large enough concentrations it can be a rather explosive reaction though.
>>
>>85545431
So Axiom creates AND destroys Null?

How much of an Axiom adept do you have to be to essentially be immune to Null?
>>
File: jc32.png (409 KB, 400x566)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>85545284
Disappointment, but less so than if there wasn't even an attempt beyond some ominous elder wank in the typical WW style. Scion 1e somehow built an inexplicably dedicated fandom with statblocks that are, I shit you not, worse than the RotSE ones.

Despite it's many, many, many flaws 3e has statted some Big Scary Elder Things: A 3CD (it's a mile-long hivemind of snakes with mutagenic/mindwarping venom) and an unkillable Behemoth (It has an army of loyal moth people, is the size of a fortress and stupidly stronger and tougher even relative to it's size, and has a Shin Gojira-style beam attack). People have run the numbers for these things. The Behemoth is a challenge for a minmaxed chargen Brawl Supernal Dawn to take on-but he CAN take it on. It's take the better part of a decade and still raises some questions but DAMMIT, it's SOMETHING.

>>85545428
We're talking about Warner Bros' many, many screwups not the Exalted show I hope gets quietly shitcanned. I think.

>>85545309
No offence intended, you're alright. It's an joke about how in the manga, Murata introduced Sage Centipede to escalate from Elder Centipede, himself an upgrade from Senior and Junior Centipede. Centipedes are like the Namekians of OPM, a powerlevel-static race that just happens to have ludicrously stronger specimens show up out of nowhere to fight the heroes

>>85545353
Isn't it the Discover exec guy, who's also culling a lot of the senior management of WB since the merger? I'm glad to see WB get put through the slaughterhouse after all the shit decisions they've made, but honestly I can't even see where they go from here. Between Ezra and Amber, it really feels like they're screwed their PR as hard as Vought screwed theirs by the end of The Boys.
>>
>>85545428
What show?
>>
>>85545428
don't know I was just complaining that White Wolf/OPP somehow made a setting interesting then ruined it. if a better company held the IP I'm sure it could have been better
>>
>>85545079
>>85545153
Thank you
>>
>>85544680
>Yeah, but I don't live in the USA.
Do you live in China, Hell, or Canada?
>>
>>85544680
>spoiler
Tell me more.
>>
>>85545461
but those are all hell?
>>
>>85545438
You don't, null negates axiom on contact and adept powers all stem from axiom. Drop some null and adept powers just stop working alongside everything else that runs on axiom until it comes back. Franklin, the most bullshit Adept in the series was left powerless by the huge ass null pulse he dropped on another adept he was fighting, as a human he wasn't hurt by it but he still couldn't use his bullshit until the axiom returned.
>>
>>85545471
Null just sounds like a no fun allowed zone.
>>
>>85545214
>2e did the Caine thing AND had the gall to assert that 3CDs couldn't be statted
Shard.
Shard what are you talking about.
They statted fucking /Ligier/. You need to look at the Roll of Glorious Divinity II and Compass: Malfeas books.
>>
>>85545471
So if Null negates Axiom then we loop back around to "how do you negate Null aside from just waiting it out"? You told me that Axiom can negate/consume Null, but now you're telling me that it doesn't matter how powerful you are with Axiom you'd still be shitstomped the moment someone drops enough Null. So which is it? Does Null negate Axiom flat-out, or can enough Axiom negate Null?
>>
>>85544925
It's 6 "dimensions" since the fifth one is imaginations and not actual dimensions.
>>
What's a setting where you can just jump into heroics without having to worry about the world exploding every other day like in DC or Marvel?
>>
>>85545415
>One of the special metals can contain null but all that does is give you a container you can break/open for an easy pre-prepared null pulse.
Could also make a ship out of it, though that might be mostly useful in jump.

Also:
>>85542949
>Does it really work to have two options based on pretty much the exact same thing? It kind of feels a bit weird to do it that way.
I had an idea on how to set the two apart. The scenario would, as you said, start you out in a lab with any species you choose and you have to escape. The drawback would mean that you keep winding up in new bodies, at least once a year circumstances will see you in a new body.
>>
>>85545498
They mutually annihilate, anon, how is this hard to understand?
>>
>>85545214
>>85545481
>Shard has been an Exalted secondary this whole time
>>
>>85545481
I'm talking about Ryzala/Incarnae/Ebon Dragon-style "this is a broad map of the thing's Essence pool, health levels and overall supernatural capabilities, these are it's basic attacks and here is what you ened to know about fighting them". That's not what the 3CD writeups have. I'm talking about the fully statted writeups like the gods, Incarnae and non-Incarnae, have. They list their motivations, some of their iconic charms, escape conditions and hints about their other capabilities. What you need to run an actual 2e game using them is left 80% unwritten.

From what I've heard though, the Viator of Nullspace is intended to be something like a 3CD-level being.

It's extremely barebones.

>>85545504
Sky High and The Incredibles.

>>85545499
It really, really varies depending on the writer. Some writers like to hint at an infinite dimensional superstructure like Marvel. Other, goofier writers go "Yep, 5 dimensions-and yes, we're treating imagination as a dimension-is enough to scrunch up the setting like a paper ball and throw it away"
>>
>>85545479
Yes, Cruel Space is shitty for a reason. It's full of Null so you can't use space magic, the cool tech doesn't work (and in some cases explodes), and the big titty waifu species all fall over unconscious soon to be dead if they spend too much time in it. A major plot point is that cruel space sucks, lets figure out how/where to move all the humans to a less shitty place so they can have space magic/waifus.

>>85545498
>Does Null negate Axiom flat-out, or can enough Axiom negate Null?
Axiom is not a thing someone has but an energy field that is used, enough axiom will negate the null and that's why a pulse will run out after killing the axiom. Maybe you could gather up a big enough pocket of axiom such that the null is burnt out reacting with that pocket but that seems wildly impractical. In general Null is a hard counter to Axiom.
>>
>>85545559
>Maybe you could gather up a big enough pocket of axiom such that the null is burnt out reacting with that pocket but that seems wildly impractical.
As long as doing that is possible, I'm happy.
>>
>>85545504
Incredibles, Sky High, My Hero Academia, City of Heroes (though only up until the point just after the game shut down, if Lore AMAs are anything to go by)...Nothing else off the top of my head though
>>
>>85545554
>Incarnae
They have three books detailing their capabilities, I would like to note.
>>
>>85545582
>My Hero Academia
Isn't the world as they know it about ready to explode in the current arc?
>>
>>85545559
>Maybe you could gather up a big enough pocket of axiom such that the null is burnt out reacting with that pocket
Wouldn’t that just create more Null?
>>
>>85545568
Keep in mind that in large quantities null and axiom reactions are extremely explosive, they don't just negate the blow up. That's why humans need to change up their FTL drives when moving into or out of Cruel Space, if they used standard FTL from the rest of the galaxy to head into cruel space the engines wouldn't just stop working they'd explode and destroy the ship.
>>
>>85545599
Society is collapsing, but the planet isn't literally about to explode.
>>
>>85545600
Probably yes, it's one of the reasons why it's wildly impractical. Also if it's not dense enough to create more null but still dense enough to try this it would probably blow up. But blowing up is the result of the Null being used up by violently negating a dense concentration of axiom so yeah maybe it could burn out the null. Assuming you don't die in the explosion and there wasn't enough null left over to fuck over the axiom still.

When I say wildly impractical I mean it. Better to be a human and have a gun to shoot all the enemies who are now dropped to the ground by the null pulse.
>>
>>85545525
We already knew that. The guy's never actually played exalted.
>>
File: jc35.jpg (103 KB, 600x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>85545594
Y-ep.
Meanwhile the 3CDs, the things you are supposed to believe their greater selves felt the need to geas themselves from, have a smattering of charms and "They're too powerful for stats, dude trust me" listed at the forefront of said stat-samples.

>>85545582
>Lore AMAs
Is that mostly because of the fungus overlord conquering multiple dimensions and the encroaching gods, or am I missing anything else?

>>85545065
>Atlantis - The Lost Empire
Go for Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water while you're at it. Aquaria too technically, although it also has a fish person vibe.
>>
>>85545504
Duel Monsters Heroes.

The setting is mostly OC, so just rule the threats to be city level at most and rare if even that.
>>
>>85545665
Hey Battler, has anything new happened on the Morathi Show lately?
>>
Perks that synergise well with rune magic?
>>
>>85545637
>who are now dropped to the ground by the null pulse.
Because of the weight of their chests?
>>
>>85545665
>Go for Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water while you're at it. Aquaria too technically, although it also has a fish person vibe.
Thank you Shard
>>
>>85544875
>Legacy of the Aldenata
We have a jump for that? Wow.
>>
>>85545686
Not as far as I know, in the last month. A bit earlier before that in the new Daughters of Khaine book there were little hints of Big Morathi and Small Morathi starting to develop different priorities (Big Morathi is hoarding some of the elf-gorgons, is incredibly salty about being beaten up by Kragnos and fucked off to get revenge on him while small Morathi plays catch-up), GW tried to pretend Morathi might have rivals in her own organisation by having another DoK matriarch push a bunch of Khaine statues to her capital and there was some more history about how Morathi and Malekith tag-teamed Be'lakor. In battle. Platonically. Probably. But no, not really. All's been fairly quiet on the Morathi front since Broken Realms, but it seems like they're setting up a revenge bout between her and Dragon Ogre Broly.

>>85545688
Doctor Stylish from Medaka w. I Wanna Be The Strongest Hero. Lets you turn your runes into powers that instantly pop off when you speak a certain thing.

>>85545717
Yeah. We have one for a...similar-ish scifi I'm annoyed I can't remember the name of right now, because I used to cherish the terraforming technology capstone it provided back when options for terraforming was scarcer in Jumpchain. Released roughly around the same time, too.
>>
>>85545688
Language and programming perks desu. Runes are just a magical alphabet so a perk that helps learning languages would help a lot. Programming knowledge perks too depending on how the rune magic works.
>>
>>85545708
No, the bodies of every species besides humans in Out of Cruel Space take a ton of shortcuts using axiom. They don't function without it and will literally die if they spend too long in a place with null since it starves their bodies of axiom.

Human women enhanced with axiom might restricted by their enhanced breasts as they experience a sudden loss of axiom enhanced strength and are faced with the psychical reality of tits the size of her head. This is still better than what other species experience in null. Of course species from other jumps that don't have axiom shortcuts built into their biology also won't be affected by this unless given axiom based figures and then only to the same extent as enhanced humans.
>>
>>85545665
So, basically, in Issue 25 this alien empire named The Battalion was supposed to invade to take over the Well of the Furies because that's apparently their whole MO - they go around, conquer worlds, and take control of their Wells because apparently EVERY INHABITED WORLD HAS ONE. So, the only way to stop them is to have the Dream Doctor fuse with and temporarily control Rularuu (CoH's version of Galactus who eats whole universes instead of just planets by merging with other versions of himself) and send him into the center of their main fleet because The Battlion's leaders are just too OP to beat using any other method at Earth's disposal and then seal him away since he can't reenter a universe if he doesn't have another version of himself in it and the Dream Doctor is that guy. After that, the creators of the Wells, the Dimensionless, were next in line to be the bad guys, and after THAT the True Rikti were going to finally appear (because apparently the Rikti we fight in game are just human/rikti hybrids and the Rikti they beat in their own universe were little almost-extinct bitches or something). It was just one big conga line of FUCK coming down the pipeline if the game didn't shut down.
>>
>>85545723
>Doctor Stylish from Medaka w. I Wanna Be The Strongest Hero. Lets you turn your runes into powers that instantly pop off when you speak a certain thing.
But there are no runes involved then.
>>
>>85545559
>lets figure out how/where to move all the humans to a less shitty place so they can have space magic/waifus.
aka "Let's figure out how to rip the humans from their homes so we can keep them as slaves."
>>
>>85545665
>"They're too powerful for stats, dude trust me"
Isn't that rather than not having stats, they are just so good at everything that they get a flat pool dice like the Yozi?
They are supposed to be multifaceted beings with lots of avatars, so it probably is even harder to pin then down than Luna.
>>
>>85545749
Yeah, I just couldn’t resist the joke.
>>
>>85545723
>similar-ish scifi
Similar how?
>>
>>85544954
On one hand, you are low on defense options. On the other, Nazarick really lacks on terms of offensive capabilities. They are basically the equivalent of a World Boss raid party if you put all the decent NPCs together.
So probably you are good.
>Enemies of the World
Just don't fight them. Your guild isn't as strong defensively as Nazarick, and Nazarick could lose against one of those even with the full guild inside.
>>
>>85545762
No the moving humans off of earth plan is the humans' idea, yes there are a lot of aliens who want to take humans as slaves but there is also the matter that human culture has been presented to the galaxy in the form of a Texan wet dream. Meaning humans are assumed to be heavily armed at all times, the human character that ended up in a sitcom is literally dragging around bags of weapons as a character trait. Imagine the stereotypical gun toting American stereotype and then give him space compression for all his pockets so he can fit twelve guns including a rocket launcher into his clothes, they take great efforts to make this the idea people have of humans rather than always in season males DTF at all times make great sex slaves pls kidnap.
>>
>>85545809
>Just don't fight them
Yeah, the main problem is their agendas. Best I can guess is that the Ten Sephiroth angels will not like Nazarick existing.
>>
File: jc41.jpg (407 KB, 768x1024)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>85545777
There's not a hint of it either way, although it would make sense. The Viator just has "he has most spirit charms, a Second Excellency for all abilities, 9 Essence Plethoras/Ox-Body Techniques/Reserves of Will" but the Viator isn't confirmed a 3CD in print anyway.

>>85545803
AHA, found it! The jump I'm thinking of was The Polity. Really I was mainly thinking of certain perks and items related to genetic engineering, in terms of similarity.

>>85545750
...huh, some of it is coming back now after all those years and some of it is a new bag of fuck.

>>85545755
Was thinking about the convenience but if you want to keep the runes, check out Writ of Worlds from Infernals. Lets you create objects of symbolic reality-and potentially living beings too, if you want a pet pile of runes.

>>85545824
Speaking of Nazarick. While I am attached to the admittedly vague angel theme, the "heteromorphic race primordial man" idea someone posited a few threads ago DOES feel like it makes more sense in-character for me at the point Overlord is set post-metaplot. But like, the anti-Ainz/Ulbert build is also cool and I feel like I'd end up with something else with that. Maybe a weird combination of Shalltear's "I'm killy in melee and can also do divine magic" and Aura/Mare's druid powers. Doesn't help that the theme of my guild is all really buff valkyries and shieldmaidens and other /fit/ human women, too.

...if I wasn't a native, I'd worry Human Option Anon was one of my guidmates in Ainz's world.
>>
>>85545893
>primordial man
I prefer God honestly. Not sure what Primordial Man would even entail.
>>
>>85545911
It makes you the Adam CHADmon.
>>
File: 1618901476369.jpg (12 KB, 188x264)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>85545893
>if I wasn't a native, I'd worry Human Option Anon was one of my guidmates in Ainz's world.
you just gave me an idea of making a guild in overlord but with all the retards here as members and I hate that.
>>
>>85545949
Look on the bright side. If you hang a little Gohan doll on a stick some string and attach it to his head, you can probably generate endless electricity by getting Gohanposter to chase it in a big hamsterwheel-style turbine.
>>
>>85545278
It's funny because the House of Evolution is fucking crazy in retrospect. Armored Gorilla is actually a Demon level threat, Beast King was a high Demon to low Dragon level comparable in strength to Deep Sea King, and Carnage Kabuto fought a completely serious, 100% Superalloy Darkshine for 15 minutes before losing in the audiobook. For reference, Superalloy Darkshine completely obliterated a partially awakened Garou with a single punch that he wasn't able to block, dodge, or deflect and which shattered his entire rib cage.

Dr. Genus was complete fucking bullshit and after realizing you understand why Zombieman reacted the way he did upon hunting him down and finding that he'd already been totally crushed by Saitama and now ran a takoyaki stand.
>>
File: Caveman.png (288 KB, 600x450)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>85545911
Vandall Savage?
>>
>>85545975
>Beast King [...] comparable in strength to Deep Sea King
Holy shit.
>>
>>85545893
>There's not a hint of it either way, although it would make sense. The Viator just has "he has most spirit charms, a Second Excellency for all abilities, 9 Essence Plethoras/Ox-Body Techniques/Reserves of Will" but the Viator isn't confirmed a 3CD in print anyway.
The Viator sounds like a cool self-defense mechanism for a Primordial body. It even drove off the Tyrant Sun even as a 9 Essence being and supposedly respawns even when killed.
>>
>>85543415
>favorite companion
That's a tough one. Its less a single favorite companion and more a massive net that has learned to trust each other implicitly through blood, sweat, and tears.
>favorite dessert
Napoleon cake. I could eat that stuff all day.
>>
https://youtu.be/pZemhyolt3w
>>
>>85545975
Saitaman run with completely bullshit monsters all the time. He was facing Dragons constantly without anyone noticing, or attributing it to King.

Like, Vaccine Man is the first thing we see him one punch in the series was already a dragon that just spawned next to Saitama's route.
>>
>>85543439
>>85543065
The general idea I’m getting here is I should put Wu Dong Qian Kun off till later. BTTH would be a better choice, I think.
>>
>>85545975
If Saitama hadn't barged in and he had kept Carnage Kabuto locked up a bit longer, Genus legitimately seems like he was on the cusp of becoming the genetic engineering version of Metal Knight. Doesn't he make the takoyaki ingredients by cloning monster tissue too? The fact that he gave Zombieman his powers, and in the webcomic Zombieman seems to think he can help him break his limiter has terrifying implications about his work. At the bare minimum, imagine if he figured out how to give all his beat people Zombieman regen.

Saitama did everyone a huge solid by making him rethink his life goals.
>>
>>85546037
He could do so much better for the human race than making shitty street food though.
>>
File: Harem Perks.png (48 KB, 569x747)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Which harem perk do you prefer to use?
What level on this lil' scale do you normally end up using?
>>
>>85546062
Are you saying that because you genuinely believe humanity as a whole can benefit from Dr. Genus' work, or do you just want to reap the benefits you imagine his work will give you?
>>
>>85543415
Probably either my custom NPC or Demiurge from Overlord. I have a lot of fun writing Nazarick in general.

>favourite dessert
San Marcos Cake.
>>
>>85546073
Good/decent tier, usually
>>
>>85546076
Yes, because I'm human.
>>
>>85546073
Anime Jesus believes in monogamy.
>>
>>85546076
I don't need anything from a fictional character in a story, anon.
>>85546082
You have an incredibly bad habit.
>>
>>85546086
>You have an incredibly bad habit
Which is? Are you accusing me of being unable to distinguish between fiction and reality or something?
>>
>>85546083
Anime Jesus is a cuck
>>
>>85546096
Answering questions not posed to you.
>>
File: 1630707733757.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>85546102
>>
File: Ei Gym cute.png (781 KB, 825x1370)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>85546021
If you are going BTTH, definitely do it before WDQK. WDQK is full on world spanning/world ending xianxia war. BTTH would give a much needed edge if you wish to survive the final war.
>>
>>85546037
If Dr. Genus had gotten access to Fukegao's Biceps King formula and used it on a monster of Carnage Kabuto's level he literally could have soloed the entire Monster Association sans God by himself.
>>
File: a511MGE_700b.jpg (69 KB, 460x667)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>85546110
What even is this girl's name anyways?
>>
>>85546113
>he literally could have soloed the entire Monster Association sans God by himself
Carnage Kabuto himself would, after pasting Dr. Genus for keeping him caged. The poor geneticist can barely control Kabuto as he is.
>>
>>85546073
Generally just something from the decent tier. Anything higher starts to be more of a hassle than a benefit.

I'll still get some from the higher tiers, but generally just turn them off after the jump I got them in.
>>
>>85546128
Genus regarded Kabuto as a failure, though. He was trying to figure out some way of creating a mutant equivalent or superior to Carnage Kabuto without his personality issues.
>>
>>85546110
Which would you say is a better choice, Long Live The Queen or taking a Heavenly Flame?
>>
File: Can't cook won't cook.jpg (229 KB, 971x1600)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>85546117
Her actual name is Ei. She went by Beelzebub. She was the Shadow of Makoto. She was the Electro Archon Baal. She is also known as The Shogun, The Almighty Shogun, God of Eternity, The Almighty Narukami Ogosho.
I just call her cute
>>
>>85546142
But where did Raiden come into that, which I know is another of her names?

Approximately how long could she survive if she had nobody to cook for her?
>>
Has anyone here ever read Beatrice aside from Val or do we all just pick Maker of Magic and move on?
>>
>>85546169
I have looked at vsbattle wiki to observe character booba.
>>
>>85546154
>But where did Raiden come into that, which I know is another of her names?
Raiden Shogun is her title as the ruler of Inazuma.
>>
>>85546073
Where is the perk that brainwash people by your sole presence?
>>
File: Raiden....jpg (175 KB, 1080x1350)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>85546140
Depends on the Heavenly Flame. In theory Long Live The Queen has a higher potential. Long Live The Queen allows for relative continuous growth, while the flame provides a static though very potent power (albeit one that grow with you).
>>85546154
I presume its a play on the japanese god of lightning. Her full name is Raiden Ei, which became the Raiden Shogun when she rose to leadership (though at this point the Raiden Shogun usually refers to the mecha god body she pilots rather than Ei herself)
>>
>>85546169
Read the 1st volume. Seemed like a typical ln.
>>
File: hvdzcnek8il71.png (437 KB, 1302x868)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>85546154
>>
File: pp mating.png (1.06 MB, 1127x1600)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>85546073
Speaking of, I re-read Parallel Paradise and took notes for making a jump. I have it mostly planned out, now I just need a burst of motivation to make it. I'm also tempted to leave it until it finishes since it seems like it'll end within a year and there's still open mysteries.

Anything people would want to see in a Parallel Paradise jump?
>>
>>85546169
We all pick Maker of Magic and move on, yes. On some level I sometimes suspect that the Break News perk and the MC's re-stat perk are higher in value simply because, well, they're the main characters so they're slated to win against Maker of Magic Lady no matter how bullshit she is. But that thought quickly fades when given the chance to juggle spells.
>>
>>85546200
>when your mom's a NEET god
>>
File: bEskvvy.jpg (314 KB, 1364x1175)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>85546209
She seems like she'd be a very oblivious mum
>>
Too often, we ask, what weapons or armor do you use.
But I'd ask, what helm/mask/hood do you wear? What does it look like, and what does it do?
Pic unrelated I promise.
>>
>>85546209
>When your mom is a complete joke compared to the based Raidens, one of which isn't even a god
>>
>>85546204
A not very helpful funny looking birb that tells you things sometimes.
>>
>>85546206
There is almost nothing as strong as Maker of Magic in Jumpchain. The ability to globally shut off all magic from anyone weaker than you alone is amazing, and that's before you start rewriting the laws of magic to specialize them for each spell you want to cast.
>>
>>85546062
He didnt want to help people. He wantes to make din- monsters.
>>
>>85546249
And cute mosquito girls.
>>
>>85546169
I've never taken Maker of Magic. And no, I haven't read the setting.
>>
Is there a jump with a good Ramen Cart item? Or other food cart. I don't mind a more mundane one but I wanted to see if we had magical ones first. No food trucks though, going to use it in low tech jumps.
>>
>>85546261
Fifth Element has a-
>going to use it
>in low tech jumps
Nevermind
>>
>>85546191
>Depends on the Heavenly Flame. In theory Long Live The Queen has a higher potential. Long Live The Queen allows for relative continuous growth, while the flame provides a static though very potent power (albeit one that grow with you).
I can work with that. Have a build.

>Origin: Artisan
>Race: Demi-Human
>No Clan
>Location: Small Province
>Cultivator (Free)
>Reincarnated (Free)
>Soul Attribute (Free)
>Natural Allure (200)
>Grand Aurora (Free)
>Merchant (Free)
>Receptarier (100)
>Creation Methods (100)
>Peerless Beauty! (100)
>Clan Genius (200)
>Quick Study (200)
>Beast Soul (Free)
>Sharp Tongued (Free)
>The Detective (100)
>Long Live The Queen (300)
>Cultivator Clothes (Free)
>Dou Qi Skill (Free)
>Dou Qi Method (Free)
>Beast Transformation Pill (Free)
>Calm Cauldron (Free)
>Pool of Cultivators (100)
>Soul Technique (200)
>Higher Realms (+0)
>Happier Stay (+0)
>Longer Stay (+100)
>Wanted (+200)

There may be some people who don’t like me, but on the whole I must say I like it here.
>>
>>85546274
Oh shit yeah that one was cool, will probably use it in high tech stuff. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
File: Jade-1561759672.jpg (208 KB, 1282x800)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>jade beauty
So she has green skin?
>>
>>85546293
No she's a golem made of jade, fucking retard.
>>
File: 143-white-jade.png (194 KB, 450x383)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>85546293
White jade.
>>
File: Bad Yae.jpg (75 KB, 850x601)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>85546275
Yeah that looks pretty solid. Does conjure to mind the idea of steadily fusing with more tailed fox beasts. Maybe start off with 3, then 5, then 7, then finally 9.
And BTTH even canonically has fox girls. Though not in as much prominence as WDQK
>>
>>85546293
More like pale.
Which mean that everyone become pale as fuck.

It doesn't make much sense, don't think too hard about it.
>>
>>85542934
I was just planning on making a Portal Gate connected to his Earth.
>>
File: Overlord build 3.png (1.27 MB, 1596x1820)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>Overlord
>1000cp
>Drawbacks: Early Entry [400 years ago] -100cp, Bandit Woes +100cp, Rival Player +300cp, The Enemies Of The World +600cp
>1900cp
>Location: Turning Point Of History, Carne Village
>Age: 28
>1700cp
>Origin: Warrior
>Perks: Tolerance For Evil, Personal Inventory [t2] -50cp, Themed Aesthetics [t2], Shared Language, Innate Talent [Martial Arts Prodigy (discounted), Favored By Fortune (discounted)], Realm Of Heroes -300cp, Level 100 -600cp, Class Skills Warrior [Damage Focused (unarmed), Defense Focused (unarmored), Monk] -100cp, Tireless -100cp, World Champion -300cp
>250cp
>Items [200cp stipend]: Golden Coin Pouch, Pay To Win Items x3 [Turbo Healing Potion, Power Icon, Speed Icon, Icon Of Journeys, Spectacles Of Translation, Ring of Sustenance, Elixir, Gate Token, Wand Of True Resurrection] -100cp, Summoned Mount [Drake], Hall Of The Champion, Divine Tier Equipment [Discounted] -200cp
>150cp
>Companions: A Custom NPC [Gender: Female / Age: 28 / Race: Heteromorphic Race (Kitsune) / Origin: Magic Caster / Perks: Tolerance For Evil, Personal Inventory (t2), Themed Aesthetics (t2), Innate Talent (Alchemist) -100cp, Crafting Classes (t2) -200cp, Realm Of Heroes, Level 100, Class Skills Magic Caster (Arcane Caster, Talismonger, Spiritualist) -100cp, Dark Wisdom -200cp / Items(200cp stipend): Golden Coin Pouch, Alchemist's Laboratory [t2] -50cp, Crafting Materials Supplies And Tools [t2] -300cp, Legendary Tier Equipment] -150cp
>0cp
Imagine my surprise when I realized A Custom NPC is discounted to Players. I'm gonna tinker with the archmage build a bit.
Anyway.

>Fuck the world, I want comfy
>>
>>85546293
Maybe she is jaded.
>>
>>85546261
The resident evil company opyion has a taco truck iirc
>>
File: Jade Waifu.png (1.64 MB, 1282x800)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>85546293
>>85546300
>>
>>85546307
I’m imagining gaining more tails as my cultivation grows. Also, in addition to making me more beautiful, Peerless Beauty also makes my tails fluffier.

Does the Pool of Cultivators also function as a hotspring?
>>
>>85546355
I'd fuck it.
>>
>>85546355
I was expecting one of those 'shops where the pic is made to look like a busty girl
>>
File: 017_1552502139.jpg (450 KB, 835x1200)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
For dumb reasons, I need to come up with four more specialization perks for the imagination perk in Baki. Can be based on something in-canon or OC if need be. To reiterate, the base perk gives you the base potential to figure out most in-universe techniques, but these just determine what you're especially good at learning and what you can do right out the gate. Ones I already have are:
>Manifesting animal traits
>Manifesting human enemies
>Manifesting weapons
>Manifesting physically impossible phenomenon
>Hallucinations containing foresight of the current situation.
>Tricking your body into inhuman bursts of speed or strength
>Tricking your brain to release biochemicals
Any ideas?
>>
>>85546362
It could certainly serve as one. Wouldn't be surprising. IIRC there have been a few instances of those kinds of things that heat up due to the medicinal qi etc in them
>>
>>85546375
It being a rock is funnier to me.
>>
>>85546355
Now put eyes and smiles on all the rocks so you have a harem of jade beauties.
>>
File: Mastemon Line.png (1.42 MB, 1660x1640)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>85543407
>stellar dragon
I do like the idea of being a giant space dragon so large I wouldn't notice a small village growing on me.
>>85543415
>Jumpers, tell me about your favourite companion
Depends on the chain.
Current chain is his top maid. Problem is she is his only companion so far because I have trouble coming up with new people and why they would be willing to be companions. She is very dutiful and is like a female Alfred with snark. Most of the time she is stone faced and professional, but there are times she will say something about jumper in front of others just to embarrass him or shock the others.
The Digimon chain has his Darcmon. Again his only partner in that chain. She started small and hopeful, but she is addicted to getting new skins. like changing her hair color, skin color or clothing colors. Some Digimon are just that way. She views it like having a bunch of extra shoes. But being a holy Digimon she just loves to bring the smack down on demons.
>>
>>85546219
Why is Lumine like this?
>>
>>85546378
Nice. With Clan Genius, Quick Study, Long Live The Queen, and Pool of Cultivators I should be advancing fairly quickly.

What kind of benefits come from soul cultivation?
>>
>>85546355
Finally a worthy woman
>>
File: I fell.png (2.94 MB, 1231x2000)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>85546395
It's mandatory for female gacha protagonists
>>85546399
IIRC it greatly increases your ability to multi-task (with alchemists controlling thousands of different flames at different temperatures at the same time at the higher ends). It can also be used to attack, and is far harder to defend against.
>>
>>85546446
>IIRC it greatly increases your ability to multi-task (with alchemists controlling thousands of different flames at different temperatures at the same time at the higher ends).
A perfect choice for me then. Thanks Valk!
>>
>>85546379
Fair enough
>>
>>85546446
Is there such a thing as attribute-less cultivation in the setting? Sticking to a single element to base all your power on kinda bugs me.
>>
>>85543415
>hard-drinking, impulsive, adventurous, hypercompetent at killing things
Good dungeon-crawling buddy, good complement to the scheming political Jumpers I usually run
>mental/emotional wreck, needs smile restored
Prime redemptionfagging material
>very quietly just wants someone to rescue her
likely to accept an offer to be a companion
>flat tummi
I've been trying to get a chain going and just restarting it a bunch a few jumps in, only thing I've managed to be decisive on is wanting to pick up Revy early

>Favorite dessert
Tiramisu
>>
File: 1648303439474.png (847 KB, 1588x1820)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>85544954
Small update to the build. (I also realized that Class Skill purchases beyond the first are discounted, not sure how I missed that)
>Overlord
>1000cp
>Drawbacks: Embroiled In Politics +200cp, Rival Guild +600cp, The Enemies Of The World +600cp
>2400cp
>Location: Legacy Of A Dragon, The Draconic Kingdom
>Age: 25
>2200cp
>Origin: Magic Caster
>Perks: Tolerance For Evil, Personal Inventory [t2] -50cp, Themed Aesthetics [t2], Shared Language, Innate Talent [Golden Mind (discounted), Favored By Fortune (discounted)], Realm Of Heroes -300cp, Level One Hundred -600cp, Class Skills Magic Caster x2 [Arcane Caster, Divine Caster, Spiritualist] -100cp, Dark Wisdom -200cp
>950cp
>Items [200cp stipend]: Golden Coin Pouch, Pay To Win Items x2 [Turbo Ether, Magic Charger, Spectacles Of Translation, Ring of Sustenance, Wand of True Resurrection, Mercenary Icon] -100cp, Divine Tier Equipment [Discounted] -200cp, The Guild Base -800cp
>150cp
>Companions: A Custom NPC [Gender: Female / Age: 28 / Race: Heteromorphic Race (Kitsune) / Origin: Magic Caster / Perks: Tolerance For Evil, Personal Inventory (t2), Themed Aesthetics (t2), Innate Talent (Alchemist) -100cp, Crafting Classes (t2) -200cp, Realm Of Heroes, Level 100, Class Skills Magic Caster (Arcane Caster, Talismonger, Spiritualist) -100cp, Dark Wisdom -200cp / Items(200cp stipend): Golden Coin Pouch, Alchemist's Laboratory [t2] -50cp, Crafting Materials Supplies And Tools [t2] -300cp, Legendary Tier Equipment] -150cp
>0cp

1/2
>>
>>85546565
>Guild Base build
>Name: Basa-Rei Magical Academy
>2000gp
>Type: City
>Design: The Guild Item [Staff of Magnus], The Throne Room [Principal's Workshop], The Entrance [Entrance Hall], The Exchange Box, The Treasury, Basic Defenses, Basic NPC Levels, POP Spawns, Flying -50gp, Hidden -100gp, Mobile -50gp, Economical -100gp, Expanded Size, Expanded NPC Levels [t1, 6k total levels] -100gp, Guild Teleportation Jewelry -50gp, Expanded Facilities x5 [Training Facilities, Study Facilities, Luxury Living Accomodations, Marketplace, Library], Mercenary Library -100gp, Economic Powerhouse -200cp, Guild-Linked World Item x2 [Scholomance, Eye Of Akasha] -800gp, High-End Equipment -150gp, Legendary Treasury -300gp
>0gp

>Eye of Akasha
>World Item
>Relatively small blue amulet in effigy of an eye, allows unrestricted and undetectable scrying anywhere, even through dimensional boundaries. Makes the wearer aware of any time they're being scried, but does not block scrying effects.

>Step 1: Make friends with Nazarick, team up on Rival Guild
>Step 2: Figure out what to do about the World Enemies
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: Survival hopefully?

>Total NPC Levels: 6,000
>11 lvl100 NPCs
>30 lvl80 NPCs
>50 lvl50 NPCs

2/2
That's all the builds I wanted to make.
>>
>>85546460
No problem anon
>>85546513
Not to my knowledge.
>>
>>85546073
Huh having a look through this I haven't really seen any of these past the decent tier, sans some DxD when I was younger.
Any of these past that level any good?
Having a quick random search of a couple of them Campione and UQ Holder jump out to me but not much after that.
Pic rel is tribute as is the custom.
>>
>>85546391
I like Mastamon's design.
>>
>>85546308
Asian beauty ideals are the same as in medieval Europe. The whiter you are the more beautiful your are.
>>
>>85546073
Blood bond
>>
>>85546620
I'm pretty sure that European's ideals aren't full of one color.
>>
>>85546324
>>Fuck the world, I want comfy
Why would you pick the Rival Player and Enemies of the World then?
>>
>>85546651
Rival Player is outnumbered and the plan is to steer clear of the World Enemies.
>>
>>85546513
Not with Dou Qi, you are stuck with an elemental attribute. Although if you manage to reach the Great Thousand World you could also cultivate spiritual energy directly.
>>
Have you ever used the fanfic toggle in any jumps?
If so which jump and which fanfic did you use it for?
>>
>>85546647
Medieval nobles liked to have skin fair enough that you could see the veins beneath the skin.
>>
File: 1567783530871.jpg (840 KB, 1280x3240)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>85546391
>maid
I approve
>>
>>85546580
>No problem anon
Actually, one more build, this one for The Great Ruler Part 1.

>Origin: Wandering Elder
>Race: Myriad Spiritual Beast
>Clan Tier: Nobodies
>Cultivation (Free)
>Genetic Mutation X2: White hair, Red eyes (50)
>Not So Strange (100)
>Veteran Adventurer (Free)
>Uncivilised Civilisation (Free)
>Danger Sense (100)
>Smooth Talker (100)
>Combat Genius (300)
>Eye For Talent (100)
>Spiritual Array Master (100)
>Switchable (Free)
>Meridian Mitigation (Free)
>Real Big (100)
>Your Look (Free)
>Xianxia Architect (Free)
>Book of Array Diagrams (Free)
>Sect Hall (200)
>Cultivation Academy (300)
>Personal Living Area (100)
>Study Hall (100)
>Combat Arena (100)
>Spiritual Garden (100)
>Dedicated Teachers (200)
>Spirit Convergence Arrays (400)
>Technique Tower (200)
>Bigger Is Better (200)
>Mirror of Judgement (400)
>Manga Vs Novel (+0)
>Not Just Hot Air (+300)
>Luck Is(n’t) A Strength (+300)
>What Trump Card? (+300)

With all the strong people here, and my poor luck, I’d best be very polite. The good news is I have a very nice academy to study at, so I’ll spend my time here managing it.
>>
>>85543908
there's no 'system' in smartphone isekai and the the protagonist is actually only 15, not reincarnated and suddenly younger. There's also a major invasion by the phraze on the horizon, with the more powerful phraze iirc being city destroyers and pretty much all of them are heavily resistant to magic and physical attack and will actually absorb ambient magic energy in order to repair themselves. The world's best hope (aside from the protagonist) is Regina Babylon whom made a bunch of magitech gundam's but she's been dead for 5000 years (the last phraze invasion) and while she did create a gynoid and downloaded her mind into it both that and all the gundams are scattered around the world in the form of invisible (from the ground) flying sky fortresses that you need to have all magic affinity to enter, and only the protagonist (and regina babylon herself) have all magic affinity.

Also there's a sort of 'hidden perk' in the jump, namely if you're a smartphone owner and have the superhuman perk that implies you went through the same process that the protagonist did, that is to say dying and then being reincarnated in the new world. The reason this is important is because being reincarnated happened in the 'god realm' and the reason the protagonist has such crazy physical abilities is because his new body was made with divine essence and that makes him a nascent god which will one day become a full god. So if you have smartphone owner origin *and* the superhuman perk it's strongly implied you are also a nascent god, though you may want to take the smartphone owner capstone perk and all magic affinity as well just to be sure.
>>
File: Beware the gods.jpg (121 KB, 750x1331)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>85546806
Ah, cultivation school days, with fluffy fox. Potentially not that bad a time honestly
>>
>>85543415
I've found that the only companions I can really tolerate taking are people that are totally willing to just hang out forever for the food.

Which is why my favourite companion right now is Reuban from Lilo and Stitch
>>
>>85544104
what's this about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEI53BXxRJ0
>Arifureta protagonist is Gunchad poster
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>85546710
>Medieval
We aren't in there anymore.
>>
>>85546782
>pic
The double standard will always make me laugh.
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (35 KB, 607x341)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>85546557
You can't save a wild dog. You can only point it at your enemies and let it rip and tear.
>>
>>85546885
What do you mean?
>>
>>85546838
With Real Big, my tails will be long enough to cover the academy. Everyone can fluff them!
>>
>>85544961
Isn't the guild linked world item supposed to be something you can't just carry around with you because it's either too big or literally built into the guild base?
>>
>>85546922
Is it?

>checks
>and so long as it remains entirely tied to
the Guild Base itself
Ah fuck. Guess I can just have it be a crystal ball then.
>>
>>85546897
Doing X thing is bad, but doing Y is good. While doing Z is good too. This sort of thing.
>>
File: Konatacornet.png (261 KB, 512x288)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>85546700
I took Dreaming of Sunshine in Naruto, because I really like how the author went into detail about certain aspects of the setting, like clan politics and seals. Also, frankly, Sakura is useless and anyone who replaces her to do a better job is okay in my book.
Also she acts as a lowkey therapist for Sasuke, and this enables my fixfic tendencies.

I also started shopping around for a fanfic to use for Evangelion, and even got pretty far into one that basically combines it with 40k, but never actually got around to finishing it and really haven't been interested in looking for more.

I don't think I remember any other fanfic toggles offhand.
I guess it probably counts that I was going to use the Romhack drawback in Super Mario 64 to go to Gun Mario 64. It's like Mario 64, but it's a FPS and everyone is stupid.
I thought about maybe going to one of the ones that convert it into a rhythm game, but there tends not to be enough content in those. Gun Mario is actually decently extensive.

FFV also has a romhack drawback, but I couldn't find any I was really interested in going to.

>>85546073
I'm not really interested in romance, so I kindof prefer perks that just attract people towards me in general. It's okay if they're into me, but like, it's more about attracting fun characters for me than hooking up with hotties.
The Tenchi methodology.

... I swear I have like four different harem perks that more or less facilitate this, and I'm drawing a blank on all of them.
What's the setting with the dragons that take human form and green hair is seen as a curse? I know I have one from there, and it's a pretty decently powered one.

>>85545504
Power Rangers tend to b moree about monsters destroying things instead of the universe being in danger. You won't do too well unless you can deal with them growing to skyscraper sizes halfway through the fight, though.
>>
>>85546943
Normalfags cannot imagine being content without parasitizing other people, on the other hand they do end up with a lot more social power to pull over NEETs and as we all know competence in something is secondary to nepotism.
>>
>>85546948
>... I swear I have like four different harem perks that more or less facilitate this, and I'm drawing a blank on all of them.
I think the ones in DxD and Bakarina worked both for romantic interests and friendships.

>What's the setting with the dragons that take human form and green hair is seen as a curse? I know I have one from there, and it's a pretty decently powered one.
Jobless Isekai? The good one that just got an anime, not the one Brellin made a jump for.
>>
>>85546948
>FFV also has a romhack drawback, but I couldn't find any I was really interested in going to.
Void Divergence.
Good luck with the jobs kek.
>>
>>85545100
Oh, you said you wanted to post update but couldn't because we'd hit image limit last thread?
>>
File: Reinhard.jpg (865 KB, 2048x1200)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>85546073
Mephistopheles.
>>
>>85543339
I seem to recall there was a Kubera jump that let you become a dragon or serpent or something that was galactic scale? May be misremembering, though.
>>
>>85547021
>Only one person actually loves him
>Everyone else is either scared of him or just plain hates him
>Save for a couple psychos that admire how fucked up he is or use him to just be able to murder stuff
For all his charisma stuff, he really sucked at getting actually loyal subordinates. Like, only three of the entire LDO (discounting Merc) were actually loyal to him.
>>
File: Lord_Drakkon.png (1.9 MB, 990x1270)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>85546948
>Power Rangers tend to b moree about monsters destroying things instead of the universe being in danger.
Well maybe on a week-to-week basis but shit does get into "Threatening earth" territory by the end most of the time.
And that's ignoring Shattered Grid where pic-related fucks up the universe
>>
>>85547040
That's kind of what happens when you recruit people based on if they're willful and fucking insane enough to literally bend reality around them.
>>
>>85546971
First it was outside. Then it was the books. Now it's the games.
How dare you enjoy your time in X way, you should enjoy it in Y way instead, it's sad seeing people being stupid.
>>
>>85547066
Ren made buddies with everyone, so it's mostly Reinhard just being fucked up and downgrading his charisma stat with his actual lack of social skills.
>>
>>85547079
>being obscenely charismatic yet having no social skills
Was Merc having a laugh when he made him?
>>
>>85546900
"I see a ring of fluff around the world"
>>
>>85547086
Merc didn't actively make him. Reinhard simply was formed out of Snek's suicidal desire.
>>
>>85546261
kung fu panda maybe?
>>
>>85546324
You know stats can go above 100 right? It's not common at all, but Ainz as an example has an MP of over 100 on the 1-100 scale, So a build like this would probably have a lot less mana and a lot less magic attack and probably have phys atk / def / agility higher than they are, especially since you don't really have any magic using classes.
>>
>>85545609
The main Sasuke turned into a giant hand abomination, it's getting pretty fucked.
>>
>>85546324
don't custom NPC's that are lvl 100 come with legendary tier equipment for free? Seems like you're wasting some of your companions CP budget there on an extra set of equipment they don't need.
>>
>>85547133
I'm aware, but I don't know why exactly Ainz has an MP stat that breaks the scale so I avoided including anything like it in my builds.
>>
>>85547134
>The main Sasuke turned into a giant hand abomination
... Now I want to combine Naruto with Elden Ring.
>>
>>85547147
>don't custom NPC's that are lvl 100 come with legendary tier equipment for free?
Yes?

>Seems like you're wasting some of your companions CP budget there on an extra set of equipment they don't need
Are we looking at the same build? The only cp spent on items for the companion is Alchemist's Laboratory and Crafting Materials.
>>
>>85546655
nta but rival player drawback specifically states you fight them 1 on 1 without help, doesn't it?
>>
File: 1630628308275.png (48 KB, 641x231)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>85547167
I'm pretty sure that refers to if you took 42nd Supreme Being or Guild Base.
>>
>>85546651
>>85547167
World Champion probably reduces the danger of the Rival Player. The drawback only scales to your RoH and lvl100 purchases after all.
>>
>>85547066
Hey, that's a lot like a Jumper who recruit girls based on their boob sizes!
>>
>>85546651
Enemies of the World is actually a pretty funny drawback because it doesn't specify that the World Enemies are after you in particular. In fact, it's entirely possible to side with one specific World Enemy against the others or just hole up in your base and ignore them entirely.
>>
>>85547163
I think so? It says -150 right next to legendary gear
>>
>>85547234
>Legendary Tier Equipment] -150cp
>]
Anon, the -150cp is how much the Companion costs, the entire Companion build is enclosed in brackets.
>>
>>85547208
One of the lines says "they've got rough equivalents to any purchases you've made in this jump, to include items". That sounds to me like if you're a world champion then either they're a world champion too or they've got some other class to bring them roughly in line with you.
>>
>>85547257
Huh. My bad.
>>
File: IMG_20180629_230520.jpg (74 KB, 785x425)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>85547079
And the funny part is that it's pretty much the ideal way to handle things outside of when Ren comes knocking on his door with the power of friendship. Both his complete lack of care about the loyalty of his servants and his nigh-inability to interact with them as anything other than a god looking down at the ants on the grounds ought to majorly contribute to how broken his domination-themed craving is.
>>
>>85547226
Is it though? I doubt something like the seven demon lords are just going to ignore a guild base, same deal with the dragons. The demons will just want you dead and suffering and the dragons will want all the loot that they know your guild base must have. Plus the world devourer is going to want to eat you regardless, and if you or your guild base is evil there's a strong chance the angels might want you dead to. Enemies of the World is pretty bad regardless of your build because even if they don't focus on you outright none of them are likely to just leave you alone.
>>
>>85547245
nta but being fair to them I have no idea how your build is supposed to work either, it just looks like a bunch of random numbers next to words.
>>
>>85546332
There's only one RE jump I can find, and there's no taco truck.

>>85547102
Unfortunately this seems like the only option.
>>
>>85547273
I mean, if you buy 42nd Supreme Being and toss on a couple of the cheap options to better conceal your guild base then you are completely impossible to find regardless because the Throne of Kings prevents all scrying and information-gathering abilities from working on it or anything within it. So they'd have absolutely no way of finding your guild base.
>>
Can a build focused on personal power solo Nazarick?
>>
>>85547324
Seeing as you can't become a World enemy yet, no.
>>
File: 90776056_p0_master1200.jpg (1.45 MB, 1021x1200)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>85546891
Anon there's like a million different flavors of perks either explicitly for taming Chaotic Evil waifus or that can be fit to purpose. Not like you should want her to be a total goody-two-shoes either.
>>
>>85547324
Anons will say no but as long as you can take on Ainz the rest should be easy enough. Hell half of them would just kill themselves out of despair.
>>
>>85547346
Have fun with Victim anon.
>>
So many overlord builds, did the doc get an update or something?
>>
>>85547354
No, I just found how to make character sheets and decided to make a mage and a warrior build after my Fallen Angel Generalist build.
>>
>>85547351
>help I can't figure out how to use barriers, self-resurrection, or multiple bodies
anon...
>>
>>85547324
Yes. With a powerful heteromorphic race + level 100 + Realm of Heroes you are explicitly strong enough that you've broken the system wide open and it's next to impossible to beat you in combat. Put that together with a World Item that amplifies your power multiplicatively, gives you a completely bullshit ability, and most importantly renders you totally immune to all detrimental status effects, and you could probably overcome the 8th Floor. And once you've done that there is very little Nazarick can actually do to stop you. Because you have a World Item yourself, they can't deploy any of theirs against you. So they have no alternative but to try and drown you in bodies which likely isn't going to work, especially if you stock up on shit like the Elixirs that let you instantly recover back to full health and mana.
>>
>>85547354
It got a new season
>>
>>85547324
You could easily make a build that would allow you to defeat any NPC in a 1 on 1 battle.

But the Guild Base itself is capable of defending against a force of over 15000 level 100 players. So it's hard.

Hoenstly though, the jump is busted enough that you could fight all powerful NPCs at once via lvl 100+ROH+Heteromorphic+caloric equipment. Throw in something like world champion and it's even clearer.
>>
File: EnIePQnXIAYXKkJ.png (263 KB, 620x596)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>85547324
Just jump Overlord after Bastard. The ugly monstrous villains can never defeat the handsome main character.
>>
>>85547377
>But the Guild Base itself is capable of defending against a force of over 15000 level 100 players
Presumably that's with the entire guild defending it. Or they're all retards.
>>
File: 1644012114073.png (141 KB, 866x166)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>85547365
>the 1500 level 100 player invasion did not defend themselves in any way
anon...
>>
>>85547383
No, the guild was waiting on the deepest floor, while the reamining enemy forces were wiped out on the 8th floor by the angel Victim.
>>
>>85547091
Now the question is, would you say I have the skills needed to develop your Kitsune cultivation system?
>>
>>85544680
>only wife
Yukari is a top-tier waifu. And I like possessive woman and yanderes.
And from a doylist perspective I prefer a small group of tight-knit companions than a massive one, so even when I go for harems they tend to be relatively small.
>>
>>85547377
This is something that a lot of people misinterpret. The 8th floor absolutely did not kill 1500 players all fighting together. A lot of them died before they ever reached that floor and the ones who did fell to Victim's floor-wide debuff which rendered them incapable of fighting back. This caused them all to be slaughtered by Nazarick's strongest NPCs, including Rubedo. So it was less of a big dramatic battle and more of all of them falling asleep and being paralyzed followed by Rubedo and the other NPCs wailing on them until they did. They even mention this with hundreds of players lodging complaints to the GMs only for them to come back and say that technically Nazarick hadn't done anything illegal.
>>
File: 1658366321706521.jpg (30 KB, 510x680)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>85547324
>can make a black hole
You can beat them with a single fucking coombait Pokemon.
>>
>>85547446
From the same source that says Magarco are as hot as the surface of the sun?
>>
>>85547390
Victim only afflicts a single floor, fucking Naruto could defeat it.
>>
Is it a bad idea to go into 2hu with Every Woman In The World And More?
>>
>>85547441
Did the invading players not have a single World Item? Wasn't Nazarick famous for having 11?
>>
File: 95742819.png (7.01 MB, 1916x2800)
7.01 MB
7.01 MB PNG
>>85547417
Probably not yet. I think you'd need to reach peak WDQK or The Great Ruler Part 2 before that was ready.
>>
>>85547467
>implying the author thought the world-building through that hard
>instead of wanking nazarick as hard as possible
>>
>>85547467
There is absolutely no way you're bringing a World Item into a dungeon like Nazarick when that shit can literally drop randomly off your corpse and some of them have caveats allowing you to steal ownership over them.
>>
>>85547477
Anon Nazarick has 11 World Items. How the hell would the invasion force ever hope to win if they didn't have any World Items of their own?
>>
>>85547467
nta, but canon world items aren't nearly as busted as the ones in the supplement, except a very few that are consumed on use.

Stuff like immunity to all negative status effect isn't a thin any of them grant as far as we know. Though they would protect you against status effect caused by world items.
>>
>>85547460
You mean the official encyclopedia about what Pokemon can do?
>>
>>85547324
Brellin has said no every time this has come up, so no
>>
>>85547346
You do realize they have multiple ways to revive him if you take him down right?
>>
File: gardevoir-black-hole.gif (6.58 MB, 640x358)
6.58 MB
6.58 MB GIF
>>85547460
The black hole thing is canonical.

And you'd be surprised, but the surface of the sun actually isn't all that hot. Your average plasma welder tends to be three times hotter than the surface of the sun.
>>
>>85547495
Brellin says a lot of stupid shit that contradicts his own jump doc.
>>
>>85547491
>Stuff like immunity to all negative status effect isn't a thin any of them grant as far as we know
Isn't it mentioned that you can hard counter Wild Magic if you have a World Item on you? How's that work then?
>>
>>85547495
Then he ignores the thing he wrote, Heteromorph + Level 100 + Realm is way beyond any of them, and with the right support abilities you could run roughshod over them.
>>
>>85547472
Something to work towards then. I’ll go to TGR part 2 before WDQK, but I’ll work on that build another time.

Also I just had a funny thought. Do you think I could cultivate Trinity Wonder’s Quantum Transition Energy?
>>
>>85547511
It's specifically a weakness of Wild Magic.
>>
>>85547506
Why does Oak look so happy to be swallowed by a black hole?
>>
>>85547505
So just keep killing him, it isn't like he has God Hand.
>>
>>85547505
nta, but in the light novel it's actually assumed that players cant be revived, as there are no records of it being done to past players. Thats why Ainz has Nazarick prepare a plan in case he dies and why he makes them run an exercise to fake his death while they were destoying the southern Holy Kingdom.
>>
>>85547527
He's finally being released from the eternal hell that is his job.
>>
>>85547527
it leads to the cunny dimension
>>
>>
>>85547506
What's funny is that the temperature of the Sun's surface is actually much lower than the temperature of its corona. So ironically as you approach the Sun at close range the temperature begins to dramatically decrease.
>>
Bros help they're trying to burn me on the stake for daring to suggest a universe without mana could exist. Scholars are fuming, clergymen call for my execution, rulers seem to treat me as their schizo clowns.
>>
>>85547488
Nazarick doesn't advertise they have a bunch of world items though, so it's not like anyone else would know that.
>>
>>85547521
Almost definitely. That energy is essentially both mana and qi, so it would almost definitely be cultivatable.
>>
File: 90768821_p0_master1200.jpg (458 KB, 858x1200)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d8)

Rolling for starting location.

Which would be worse:
always drop-in, but no discounts
always a random background, but never drop-in
>>
>>85547511
If I understand it correctly world items and wild magic are of a similar level.
I am pretty sure you should be able to counter world items via wild magic too .
>>
>>85547514
Yeah, one on one you'd stomp. You're talking about defeating the entirety of nazarick via just personal power, that's not going to happen with an in jump build. Their numbers trump your quality.
>>
>>85547545
Sadly, the actual jump is too big, so this shitpost will go unfinished
>>
>>85547552
Say it with Red Truth.
>>
>>85547552
Make sure to give a memorable quote before they execute you anon
>>
>>85547553
Why do Japs treat MMOs like they're under some huge veil of mystery? Dataminers would have pretty much everything figured out in no time, and people share information so knowledge that so and so has a world item and therefor Nazarick has it would spread.
>>
>>85547571
>>
File: 8219-Mega-Magcargo.png (527 KB, 800x792)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>85547551
All that said, while there's plenty of things in the Pokedex that are absurd, Magcargo being the temperature of the surface of the sun isn't actually one of them. It's an impressive little number that would see it scorching the ground and being extremely hot to be around, but not something truly world shaking.

Like the fact that Gardevoir can just casually make black holes.
>>
>>85547563
drop-in with no discounts for sure. That's going to massively fuck with your budget, and the second one isn't really a drawback at all in jumps where every origin can be either a drop-in or have an in-jump background
>>
>>85547567
>anon didn't take Dupli-Kate's power
the fuck are you even doing
>>
>>85547446
>>85547506
>>
>>85547584
Literal cyberpunk dystopia world, anyone trying to data-mine the megacorp's servers that were running that shit would have had their brains fried or gotten a quick visit by the goon squad. It's literally canon that Bellriver, a guild member of AOG, found out some information about a megacorp that he wasn't supposed to know and got 'disappeared' for it.
>>
>>85547013
Here.
>>
>>85547590
>Like the fact that Gardevoir can just casually make black holes.
Machamp punches faster/harder than Star Platinum.
>>
>>85547618
How gay are you feeling today?
>>
>>85547562
Nice. I should be able to set up an array to use it then. Also a plan has occurred to me. Since the MC of BTTH comes from a normal earth, does that mean there would be a normal earth somewhere in the Great Thousand Worlds?
>>
>>85547603
Anon the whole argument is over an in-jump build, OCP from other jumps has literally nothing to do with it.
>>
So in overlord since it is being discussed a bit, is it worth getting both Sorcerous Swordsman and Magic Swordsman or is that redundant? Especially if you have a magic caster class and a Warrior class as well in addition to it? Also is Unifide Focus worth it if you are not going to go wildly in either the magic or martial direction?
>>
File: black hole.gif (1.27 MB, 540x304)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
>>85547446
>can make a black hole
>>
>>85547629
Take Summoning Magic and call forth a horde of angels then.
>>
>>85547624
We need an overboosted alt version of it.
>>
>>85547535
What's assumed is that players don't respawn like the do in the game, not that they can't be revived or that are resistant to resurrection magic (when it was a thing used among players). Ainz himself has a ring that gives him three almost free instant self-resurrections.And in the WN it was explict that the 8GK revived each other each time one was felled. And in Nazarick they have Pestonya who can use True Resurrection so he can be revived at any time.

Ainz made a plan in case he died because he wanted to get out of Demiurge's wild ride of expectations. Not because anything in particular on that front.

And Ainz has been cautious because he doesn't want to try it out. He can't be sure whether he can be revived or not, so he is waiting on the chance to get a player that he can experiment the resurrection mechanic on.
>>
>>85547464
Not really, in fact I would say it’s a great idea.
Like you are going to get kidnapped multiple times, but you are not at any risk, in fact you would likely be the safest being in the world with that.
And with how strong that perk is, it should be pretty easy to convince them to share, so you could companion all of them for free if you go on Iganon Forbidden Hermit.
Furthermore you would be seducing tons of useful powers and getting eager teachers for them.
However if you do go there, I suggest going as a human outsider/drop-in. As by the rules of the land, you would be a free meal, and I’d really like to see what happens to the first male youkai that tries to eat you.
If not that, then a drop-in god, after one month or so, declare that the one who gets the most faith for you becomes the main wife, then watch the fireworks.
>>
File: Ganyu Cover.jpg (1.32 MB, 2000x1193)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>85547628
It is entirely possible. However we also know there are universes and worlds outside of The Great Thousand Worlds itself (Hence that dragon prince story) so its possible he came from somewhere else entirely.
>>
>>85547643
What about a waifu version?
>>
>It's 2022 and people still don't know that a black hole isn't just a floating black whirlpool
>>
>>85547441
We don't know if Rubedo was a thing there. It was alluded that it was the bulk of the players that died in there.

But from what we know

>8th Floor Denizens (with World Items) >= Rubedo >> Touch Me > Two level 100 players

So even as a solo overpowered player, the 8th Floor is still dangerous. And that's not accounting for Aureole, who is a level 100 focused on support.
>>
>>85547639
>Sorcerous Swordsman
>Magic Warrior
One is focused on buffing yourself, the other is focused on debuffing the enemy

>Especially if you have a magic caster class and a Warrior class as well in addition to it?
They just stack. It's very much worth it to get as many class skill perks as you can.
>>
>>85547640
>implying he'd take some weird onion thing in a dress seriously at first and not get ganked
>>
>>85547563
>always a random background, but never drop-in
For me it would be that, by far.
The only jump that I sometimes don’t go in as drop-in is jump 1.
>>
It shouldn't be too hard to beat Ainz alone since his build is described as average at best as far as max level players go and you can probably get the drop on him when he's posing as the adventurer Momonga, but what would it take to keep him imprisoned?
>>
>>85547673
Fantasy black holes have just been dark colored gravity wells for as long as most volcanic regions are only marginally hotter than the average full-blast sauna.
Goodness knows deep sea diving to the sea floor wouldn't be any worse than the deep end of a pool if they could get away with it.
>>
>>85547639
With the way the jumpdoc is written iirc, basically every class skill you take along with Level 100 will basically make it so you're as strong as a dedicated level 100 in that archetype. There's no reason not to stack as many different ones as possible since you can be the most broken generalist with no downsides.
>>
>>85547684
One of his main character traits is that he's insanely paranoid. That man is a Japanese salaryman, he's consoomed enough media to know that moe shit isn't to be trifled with.
>>
>>85547708
Also reminder that he ways has that one anty-dragon world item on him.
So don’t try to 1v1 if you are a dragon.
>>
just be a level 100 magic caster with the wish upon a star spell and take the Ring of Elru.
Now you can make 3 greater wishes a day at double strength.
If you cant figure out how to defeat Nazarick through that in like a month that's on you.
>>
>>85547718
>dystopian hellhole
>implying they can coom
anon...
>>
>>85547728
>dystopian hellhole
>implying they do anything but coom because real life is a genuine shithole
anon...
>>
>>85547625
None too gay, I do not pity any girl who isn't me today.
>>
File: 0713.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>85547324
Absolutely. What you want to do is go level 100, specialize in necromancy, pick up The Abyss of Magic perk, take the Elru of Ring and the Orb of Death, and then dump all of your mana into the Orb of Death every single day. Then when you've accumulated months or years' worth of mana into the Orb of Death, you activate the Ring of Elru to eliminate all mana and material costs (including the need for a corpse) before casting a spell to create an undead by dumping all the stored mana from the Orb of Death into it.

Congratulations. You now have a level 5,000 basic Zombie which you can send into Nazarick to slaughter everything in one hit before they can even react and with so much HP that it can walk through the attacks of every Floor Guardian combined without even noticing.
>>
>>85547683
>>85547713
Thank you, I was worried I was diluting the pool of levels instead of adding to them by taking so many classes. I feel better about my choice now.
>>
>>85547446
They're also canonically capable of summoning people from different worlds while turning them into Pokemon, as demonstrated by the one that Isekai's the PC in Red/Blue Mystery Dungeon
>>
>>85547708
>what would it take to keep him imprisoned
undead domination of the highest level. You'd need a full power build specialized in Necromancy and probably with the ring of elru to get past his personal resistance and high level.
>>
>>85547744
>I was worried I was diluting the pool of levels
One of the advices given to that guy a thread or two ago making character sheets is to make classes that cover as many of the class skill perks as possible because specialization is much, much stronger than generalization in YGGDRASIL.
>>
>>85547743
>>85547756
Is Ring of Elru OTB? I don't think I've ever seen someone not take it.
>>
>>85547661
That’s a start, hopefully I can figure out how to reach beyond the Great Thousand Worlds eventually. My plan is to build an array that combines Quantum Transition Energy and the Battle Through The Heavens wormholes to make portals between worlds, then link that into the Mirror of Judgment so I can open a portal to people who I find.
>Be normal person on normal earth
>Just sitting at home recovering after another long day at the office
>Suddenly a portal opens up in front of you
>Superhumanly beautiful nine tailed kitsune steps out
>Offers to make you her student
>>
>>85547767
>I don't think I've ever seen someone not take it
>literally three builds in this very thread without any of the World Item options
>>
>>85547744
that would canonically be the case, but the jump is structure dthat abilities like that just keep adding on top of each other, even when they shouldn't.

Otherwise taking the more expensive crafting perk would probably cripple you as you'd get like 90 levels worht of crafting classes.
>>
>>85547643
>overboosted
I dunno what this means but it does have a Gigantamax form that makes its punches as hard as bomb blasts.
>>
What are some good jumps to help jumper out with their depression?
>>
>>85547772
I don't read builds, I just listen to people talk about how OP the ring is
>>
>>85547767
I never take it, it's way too powerful to justify for me. As in just its existence would break a story for me.
>>
>>85547728
Consooming is just a stupid way to say consuming.
>>
File: 1658887544561224.jpg (346 KB, 1080x608)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>85547783
Undertale is a nice place to embrace the power of friendship so that could help.
>>
>>85547791
>As in just its existence would break a story for me.
Do you know what a jumper is?
>>
>>85547828
Gotta be honest, I dont really do chains. I use jumps as single CYOAs.
>>
>>85547753
>Hey Gardevoir that weird skeleton dude is bothering me, can you deal with him
>"Sure!"
>turns him into a fucking pidgey
rip
>>
>>85547783
Assassination classroom (If you are one of Koro-Students).
>>
>>85547840
Based
>>
File: 1654704228606.jpg (2.3 MB, 2752x1636)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>85546073
Guess.
>>
>>85547768
Fulfilling many peoples dreams
>>
>>85547618
Thanks
>>
Holy shit the Overlord jump is wordy. Some singular options take several pages.
>>
>>85547767
Personally I never take it, because it doesn't really do anything useful to me and it doesn't even match how canon world items work. So kind of a double whammy of shit.

I guess it'd be nice if you needed a lot of yggdrassil coins for some reason, but none of my jumper ever had a problem with money.
>>
>>85547781
Gigamax are stoopid.
>>
>>85547767
It's a stupidly OP OOC ring. I like it for what it is.
>>
>>85547976
Okay but imagine.

Very very very big Gardevoir mommy.
>>
Fuck, comp just crashed and literally all of my tabs just disappeared with seemingly no way to get them back, anyone know how to reopen tabs on chrome? The normal button 'restore tabs' is gone and I'm not seeing any other options to get them back
>>
>>85548016
Not my fetish out of 10.
>>
>>85548034
Cringe but understandable. Have a nice day.
>>
>>85548033
Try to go through your browser history. It's your only hope.
>>
>>85547854
how does the mach 20 flying octopus spend his entire life preparing for a mach 25 flying hedgehog when he wasn't even a mach 20 flying octopus until like a few weeks ago?
>>
>>85547571
>https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
This works 9 times out of 10. It's how the Kingdom Death and reddit Zelda jumps were posted here.
>>
>>85547718
>Japanese salaryman
I must open a portal to Earth so that the mega corporations can invade the New World and plunder all of its resources. Then let Ainz see if he is a true salaryman that will go back to his former bosses or not.
>>
>>85548033
have you tried pressing control+shift+t ?
>>
>>85547936
This chain did start with a portal opening up and sending me on an adventure, it only seems proper that I do the same in turn. Besides, my academy believes cultivation should be taught to everyone.
>>
>>85548063
NTA but doesn't that only work if you didn't close the window?
>>
>>85548058
Thanks!
>>
>>85548045
I'm doing that now

>>85548063
Doesn't work, as far as chrome is concerned there are no prior tabs
>>
>>85548083
Oh god, the animation. What did they do to my boy?
>>
>>85548069
NTA but I don't get it.
>>
Y'know, I only just noticed the Body Mod includes "damage resistance" under endurance but doesn't really list any examples. I don't think that matters much, but it's neat.
>>
File: Cat and bunny invent CDs.jpg (649 KB, 1170x1726)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>85548081
True true. Looks like things are progressing nicely then.
Sorry about being a bit slow with replies, currently working on the slime witch jump at the same time.
>>
What furfag jumps do we have other than Zootopia?
>>
>>85548166
ROOT. Undertale.
>>
File: 1597660810296.jpg (62 KB, 920x960)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>85547738
>double negative
It's the cross for you.
>>
>>85548166
Think I saw one for small horses somewhere on our drive. Not sure though.
>>
>>85548185
That's on the SB drive, isn't it?
>>
>>85548016
Based but with vaporeon instead
>>
>>85548204
Honestly don't remember. Maybe
>>
>>85548166
There's that book series about animals. Red... something.
>>
File: 1645775886810.png (430 KB, 688x900)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>85548210
Vaporeon is meme shit. Glaceon is the rightful queen of feral.
>>
>>85548166
>>85548216
Oh, wait. Redwall.
>>
>>85548166
Kung fu panda.
>>
Is a shared companion slot that you can add more people to in future jumps acceptable design?
>>
>>85548016
Wish we had some more jumps with giantess themes in them.
>>
>>85548159
>True true. Looks like things are progressing nicely then.
It’s fairly similar to the academy in my xianxia academy chain, but if you give me a place that teaches cultivation I’m going to make it a kind, compassionate place that helps people become the best they can be.

>Sorry about being a bit slow with replies, currently working on the slime witch jump at the same time.
No problem. Looking forward to that one, light hearted jumps are always nice.
>>
>>85548216
Redwall, you mean? Another thing I missed out on as a kid. I like the snake perks in the jump well enough, but without knowing the story it's all a bit pointless, isn't it?
>>
>>85548098
They made him...corporate. The horror.
>>
>>85548241
You do realize your heckling is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
File: 1535934488374.jpg (21 KB, 398x352)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>85548223
Shame pic-related isn't real.
>>
>>85548231
Definitely commendable

I finally finished reading the series and collating all the quotes and stuff for the jump. Progress should go fast now.
>>
File: Vap13.png (30 KB, 482x465)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>85548223
Cope
>>
File: Ring of OTB.png (90 KB, 573x399)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>85547767
Yes. Yes it is.
>1/2 casting cost for user's magic
>x2 potency for user's magic
>3 free casts of any magic; removes any and all additional costs for those casts like materials, EXP, etc.
>those 3 charges refresh each day
>produces 1,000,000 Yggdrasil Gold per second; no specific duration/upper limit - infinite matter on demand (particularly useful with FMA Alchemy given numerical constants)
>said currency can substitute for magical reagents/physical components
>Guild Base jailbroken by functionally unlimited wealth, can now win any battle by throwing enough money at it
>has the usual World item protections offered by all the OC ones in the jump-doc that proof you against quite a few potential gimp strats that could be employed against you in-jump, unlikely as they might be
>effective cost for your build can be as little as 200 Points or so depending on how you apply the floating discount, item stipend, or companion's ability to purchase it
It kind of puts things into perspective when a good chunk of the broken things the item's doing are overshadowed by the other broken things it's doing.
>>
>>85548250
You realize that that's Timmy, and thus that is literally the entire point?
>>
>>85544830
most of the science perks from hyperion cantos, but especially spacetime technician for wormhole creation, blackhole manipulation, superspeed, timetravel and even accessing dead human memories
>>
File: Basically.png (456 KB, 1073x379)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>85548210
Make sure to evolve your fish.
>>
>>85548260
NTA but that seems like a moot point. It's not like most Pokemon would reciprocate those kinds of feelings even if their Trainer was one of those types from /vp/. Right?
>>
>>85548243
>They made him...corporate.
So, Ben is now a salaryman. What a sad day this is.
>>
>>85548286
There's plenty of examples of pokemon falling in love with humans.
>>
>>85548306
I know about Ash's Bayleef, but isn't she an outlier?
>>
>>85548285
Gross, it's all anthro and shit.
>>
>>85548264
Kinda seems like the kind of pay 2 win shit you'd see in shit MMO's like Diablo immortal. So pretty much a lore friendly oc world item.
>>
>>85548306
The only one to come to mind is Ash’s Chikorita
>>
>>85548228
Timmy aside, no you shouldn't try to interact with the meta of Jumpchain.
>>
>>85548316
There was also Latias.
>>
File: x9dwbifffrw21.jpg (47 KB, 518x960)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>85548316
Mr Mime.
>>
>>85548259
>Definitely commendable
Of course I can’t be around all the time, but since I took Dedicated Teachers they shall no doubt carry out recruitment and teaching to my standards without me.

>I finally finished reading the series and collating all the quotes and stuff for the jump. Progress should go fast now.
Nice. Any thoughts about how you’ll handle gods?
>>
>>85548316
>>85548316
There's also Latias and probably some other example don't remember
>>
>>85548330
I'd say that an item that lets you print gold isn't reasonable in a pay2win game. They'd never let a whale pay one lump sum for infinite gold instead of continuing to milk them for it.
>>
>>85547488
Even more reason not to feed them yours
>>
File: 1500504573597.png (8 KB, 714x261)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>85548316
>>
File: 1584616435476.gif (2.34 MB, 463x640)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
>>85548228
There's already one in Generic Hentai World.
>>
>>85548305
No, he's just designed by a salaryman.
>>
>>85548370
The Succubox.
>>
>>85548370
Not our drive.
>>
>>85548365
The people of ancient Sinnoh were Pokefucking degenerates and just made up a story to make their rampant bestiality seem less weird.
>>
>>85548316
There was team rocket's Mareanie and a Ninetales in a filler episode.
>>
>>85548365
Celtic and Indian kings used to marry horses and kill them in a symbolic weird ritual, and it's possible horsefucking was a thing among PIE cultures, I don't see how this means anything more than some weird shit they did back in the days.
>>
>>85548355
I'm thinking Scenario currently. They are definitely a part of the world, so should be included, but they are also "above" the world in a sense. We've seen them reverse time, create worlds, move people between worlds and so on. But since we've also gotten an item in canon that can explicitly give someone the powers of a god if earned
>“Only an incredibly noble person can fill a Gold Virtue Stamp Card—and when they do, they receive power on par with that of a god!"
It seems like a scenario would not only work but actually be rather fitting.
>>
>>85548389
>tmw deep lore claims the PC from Legends somehow remembered modern degeneracy and bootstrapped the tale into Sinnoh's history
>>
>>85548402
James seems to attract pokemon that want to love and or eat him.
>>
>>85548365
Many folktales assign fantastical or bizarre features of life to some distant, mythical past. "In the days when wishing was still effective" or "when the gods walked among men" or "when the sky had neither sun nor moon," things like that.
>>
File: 1408393434240.png (422 KB, 446x1194)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>85548389
>>85548405
Cope.
>>
>>85548415
>filename
Hopefully they didn't hurt themselves walking into that bar.
>>
>>85548428
Nah, they just debated the existence of UFO's until it was determined to be a flying slime
>>
>>85548381
And just to sell some toys. They make horrible art, destroy characters and memories of fond times and all for more money. Even sadder.
>>
>>85548370
There isn’t Anon.
>>
>>85548362
You say that as if they wouldn't go "Hey here's a one of a kind game breaking item with the starting bid of $99.99".
>>
>>85548426
I mean it just doesn't vibe with what pokemon are. Like they're literally just magical pets
>>85548353
>>
>>85547743
I don't think the Orb works like that.
>>
File: lilim.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>85548385
>be a demon lord with a succubus harem
>use magic to create a baby dimension
>populate it with Jumper's succubus spawn
>hurl every hero who challenges them into it
>>
File: Pain Feeling.jpg (36 KB, 534x310)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>85548448
Indeed
>>
>>85548330
>>85548451
Gonna agree with that other anon. Even just printing regular currency means the game's economy is dead. Then server integrity's likely to take a hit as everyone and their grandmother tries to hack the shit out of that account to seize the means of production.

And that's before you factor that Yggdrasil gold seems to function more like the game's premium currency than 'normal' funds. Why would a company in a world where corporate would probably put peak EA/Blizzard predatory design to shame ever give someone unlimited gachabucks?
>>
>>85548362
The world items are one of a kind, so I can see them doing a single one.
Or worse, make it a gacha item that needs real money to roll, gets removed from the gacha when someone rolls it, and has a extremely low drop rate.
>>
>>85548470
The Orb of Death - A perfectly spherical purple gemstone and magical item that will automatically absorb the ‘negative energies’ (of any type) of a place in order to gather and store magical power. It glows from within with a sickly light when charged with energy. Can be used to create undead, with more powerful undead requiring greater amounts of stored energy. It also serves as a focus for amplifying and empowering necromancy. Unlike the Orb of Death you may find in canon this is not truly sapient, and will not take any actions on its own. In theory there is no limit to the amount of negative energy that can be stored, but in practice it will be difficult to attain high levels of stored energy unless you provide it yourself. Free with Necromancy.
>>
>>85548415
Neat. That makes for a fun goal.

>Gold Virtue Stamp Card
This gives me the mental image of you performing some grand act of kindness, and then later a goddess shows up to tell you what a good person you are, give you a hug, and stamp your card.
>>
>>85548475
I feel like that would backfire on you somehow, but I'm not sure how.
>>
File: 931.png (308 KB, 680x392)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>85548475
>one day the portal opens on his own
>a hero emerges
>all of your demon spawn have been mindbroken
>he hands you his card
>>
>>85548475
>one hero with a trickle of incubus blood falls in
>awakens their heritage
>drains the power from each inhabitant
>returns with power overwhelming
Failing that, some charismatic shit makes them fall for him and comes out with a sheer tide of the fucks.
>>
how did they discover new types like dark, steel, and fairy anyway?
>>
>>85548510
>You get to make dad jokes to your new son-in-law
>>
>>85548498
>Truly heroic heroes manage to survive in the Succ Dimension
>Their power grows and swells as they continue to fight for every single day of life
>Their lifeforce grows endlessly as they "train" to the very brink
>Anon peeks into the Succ dimension one day
>Suddenly Human/Succubus Hybrid Army
>Suddenly Hypergod Hero Who Survived Untold Succing
>>
>>85548527
This is starting to sound disturbingly like the first chapter of an overpowered isekai story.
>>
File: Dragon Maids.jpg (244 KB, 1226x917)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>85548496
That is honestly exactly the kind of thing that would happen in canon desu.
On that note, finished the dragon race description:
>Dragon [200]
>While not a particularly common sight, the Dragons nonetheless are a prominent species of this world. There are many different kinds of dragons, generally divided by colour, with different abilities and incredibly varied cultures. The red dragons are good-natured and honest, while the blue dragons act more akin to high-school delinquents. Much like their respective elements they get on like fire and ice, though their rivalry does not extend to true feuding. The green dragons live among and protect the trees, while the pearl dragons hoard treasure and jewellery. The list goes on. All dragons are abundant in mana, and can assume human form with relative ease. Interestingly the blue dragons keep their tails while transformed, alongside the characteristic dragon horns that all dragon races keep while human. Physically a dragon is able to crush large tree trunks with little effort. You can choose which particular species of dragon you enter as. Just beware that their reputation tends to precede them.
>>
>>85548522
What are you talking about? Dark, Steel and Fairy have always been part of the eighteen types.

Ằ̷̜̪̖̹̏͊̆̈́̆̇͒͛́̚͠͠l̵̛͇̬̼̒́̽̓̑̽̍͘͠͠ẁ̵̢͍̱̳̞̘̘͂̑̀̿̑̓̇̃̓͜ä̴̮͍̖̠͍̰̝́̑́̇̿͑̾͒͂̈́̋̐͜y̴̨͉̰̩̮͈͌͒͂̏͛̇͆̂͒̍͆͝͠͝s̷̹̰̗͝
>>
>>85548539
Face it Anon, you are the first boss.
>>
>>85548522
Notice some Pokémon don’t take damage from poison/psychic/dragon moves.
>>
>>85548544
>Flatorte
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>85548522
The mysterious workings of Arceus, possibly.
>>
File: 1649729337260.jpg (511 KB, 689x974)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>85548598
So many cases of such suffering...
>>
File: Flatorte.jpg (3.41 MB, 1916x2124)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>85548598
She lives up to her name
>>
>>85548525
Good End.
>>
>>85548264
I just buy that goldbag that regens and is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>85548544
Looks good. Dragongirls are always nice.
>>
>>85548598
Flat is cuter.
>>
>>85547743
Doesn't that also mean you could do that like three times a day?
>>
>>85548264
Ok but it's not actually that great for crafting. Good but not as OP as you imply.
>One notable fact regarding these coins, and indeed Yggdrasil Gold Coins in general, is that they can substitute for many types of incidental materials or reagents when it comes to creating magical items or artifacts. For example as long as you have a scroll to work with the gold could substitute for inks to allow you to make a magic scroll, or special oils or unguents in a bit of clockwork, and so on and so forth. Hell, you can even use the stuff to garnish food and drink at no risk to the consumer. Basically, so long as you’ve got the “main” pieces for making something you can substitute in some Yggdrasil Gold for any of the incidental bits required in the process.
>>
>>85548612
Man, you could Iron your clothes on those.
>>
Sex with Vaporeon
>>
Give it to me straight anons. Is it gay to fuck Tanya in Youjo Senki? On one hand, 100% female. On the other hand, former salaryman.
>>
>>85548654
Yeah, probably. If the mana component within the Orb of Death counts as a material resource then it would also be negated. Meaning you could start shitting out ludicrously strong super undead at no cost or effort.
>>
File: 1650629191988.png (1.28 MB, 1366x768)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>85548612
>>85548662
>>
>>85548662
I also believe she and Laika are the dragon equivalent of 30 years old. They've long graduated dragon highschool (yes that is a real thing in this setting). Ain't no more growing at this point.
>>
Is it mean to use your precognition to look far into the future to see your daughter's flat chest and then give her a name like Flatorte?
>>
>>85548705
It's more weird than mean.
>>
>>85548675
I don't give a fuck how gay it is. This blonde loli shall have hearts in her eyes and at least a hundred babies by the time I'm done.
>>
>>85537812
They don't get perks. Main reason being they're implied to have their own built-in advantages, and more to the point, since everyone gets one free.
>>
>>85548705
>Flatorte
A little too on the nose. You should be a little more subtle, like using a word from a non-native language.
Otherwise it's pretty on-course for a dad joke, and people name their kids worse stuff all the time.
>>
>>85544058
>Asuka
>No-nonsense
Either you never actually watched the show, or you have no idea what that term means.
>>
>>85548675
Probably more straight since the salaryman was a past incarnation
>>
>>85548728
Their built-in perk is called "I'm a Baki character", and it allows them to do crazy shit with their own biology and the power of imagination.
>>
>>85548675
It’s 0% gay, the fact she thinks of herself as a man does not change the fact that biologically she is a woman.
>>
>>85548675
>>85548745
>>85548750
The soul is still male. It's gay.
>>
>>85548750
What is that guysname
>>
>>85548759
>gender is spiritual
Begone.
>>
>>85548759
If this is how reincarnation works in that setting, than everyone has probably been a guy in a past incarnation and it's gay to fuck anyone.
>>
>>85548759
Souls don't have a sex.
>>
>>85548759
You would say trannies are real women then? Their entire argument is wrong body
>>
>>85548777
That doesn't mean they're right.
>>
>>85548720
Isn't his thing that he can't feel love or connection to anyone or anything. Making him fall for you is going to be hard.
>>
>>85548806
That's what the charisma perks, harem perks, and relentless dickings are for.
>>
>>85548759
Working on Wheel of Time rules I see.
>>
>>85548705
that reminds me of Naming Seers in Harry Potter, which some parents would visit to find out what to call their child, which is based on the future they will have.
>>
>>85548812
A lack of ability to feel love isn't going to change from charisma. What's probably going to happen is she's going to see you as something to covet and be part of, and also the relentless dickings feel really good. It's not actually the same, but if you're fine with that it's functionally similar.
>>
>>85548370
That one doesn't work that way. For one, it isn't a shared companion slot. Secondly, it only lets you set up individuals from the jump you take the option in to be picked up later, rather than being able to pick up whoever you encounter as you go.
>>
>>85548843
There are harem perks that explicitly make it so even entities who don't possess the concept of love at all end up falling in love with you, let alone waifus who don't feel love.
>>
>>85548843
Boy, you sure don't read many harem perks.
>>
>>85548824
Wouldn't that cause a paradox? You name your kid Frank because the seer says you named your kid Frank, because the seer said you named your kid Frank.
>>
>>85548843
I guess he is fine with just the addiction aspect of it.
>>
Can anyone explain to me why hair drills are a thing in anime and what they are supposed to represent? Ive never understood the hair drills. They're just bizarre, but they show up all over the place so it isn't one dudes stylized art it's something fairly standardized in the industry and I just don't get it.
>>
>>85548885
Not what they're doing; the seer looks to what kind of future the kid lives, and then the parent thinks about it and names the kid something fitting for that future. If seer sees the kid becoming a lawyer, the parent might name them something like Law. If they see them become a doctor, name them something like Wellness. (This isn't why he was named this, but) if the parent sees the kid becoming a werewolf, maybe something like Remus Lupin (which basically means wolf wolf).
>>
>>85548806
>>85548812
Not even necessary, just have enough personal, political or economical power that you can convince her (or let her convince herself) that being your loyal housewife will let her live a safe and comfortable life and she will do it.
>>
>>85548905
Drills are the symbol of that which pierces the heavens!
>>
>>85548905
Some people develop locks in their hair where they become a loose twist or twirl. This inspired fancy hair styles like french curls. Hair drills are just an exaggeration of dramatically curled locks of long hair.
>>
>>85548905
>why hair drills are a thing in anime
No idea. I can only assume that one character got popular and everyone moved to copy that archetype.
>what they are supposed to represent
The Ojou (TM). Rich smug heiress with that stupid laugh that makes me want to throatpunch someone every time I hear it.
May or may not actually be intelligent, tsun/himedere/actually like you at all, etc etc.
>>
>>85547920
Astolfo gets fucked in the ass in one of those doujins.
>>
>>85548905
Something taken from old roman and medieval nobility. High ranking women would often curl their hair to show of their status and wealth to outsiders. Of course the artists exaggerated that trait leading to the ojou-sama hair you see today.
>>
>>85548905
See >>85548932. In anime it is usually used as shorthand to represent upper class girls, due to these associations. So basically, if you see a girl with drills, she probably has money.
>>
While it’s on topic, reminder to ensure Ranma stays stuck as a girl, regardless of if you waifu her or not.
>>85548765
Erich Von Rerugen
>>
>>85548905
it's a fucking hairstyle anon
>>
Now that we have decided that fucking Tanya is not gay, let's go one step further: is it gay to fuck men you retroactively turned female (for example via the shakespeare perk)? With Tanya, it was canon that she got turned female. But in this scenario you're basically looking at a guy (female) and going, yet I'd hit that.
>>
>>85548962
>Something taken from old roman and medieval nobility.
But they're japanese.
>>
>>85549022
And?
>>
>>85549013
Not gay, she biologically female.
>>
>>85549022
Manga and anime came about after the U.S. occupation of Japan, because of comic books that were left behind.
It is inherently western.
>>
>>85549051
Early anime was inspired by Disney though.
>>
File: He is risen.jpg (76 KB, 480x359)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>85549013
Jumper should turn all of his enemies into women and then fuck them.
>>
>>85549013
>for example via the shakespeare perk
?
>>
File: Manga_Hokusai.jpg (38 KB, 370x527)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>85549051
>Manga and anime came about after the U.S.
Anime came after inspiration from Disney and other hand drawn animations from the US, but Manga existed long beforehand.
>>
>>85548914
Wait, you mean there's a lore thing which would have explained why the werewolf is called Wolf Wolf AND IT'S NOT THE REASON WHY THE WEREWOLF IS CALLED WOLF WOLF?
>>
>>85548777
Trannies have male souls, retard. If actual genderbending doesn't change your soul, why would cutting your dick off?
>>
>>85548973
>Erich Von Rerugen
Didn't know that the guy was a noble.
>>
>>85546376
I got nothing dude, i'm just in for the ride.
>>
>>85549084
Let's you retcon relatively inconsequential facts of a setting, like the name of a city or the gender of a person, if it wouldn't change the plot.
>>
File: 1687671.jpg (273 KB, 739x1082)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>85546624
Hot
>>
>>85549051
>According to art resource Widewalls manga originated from scrolls dating back to the 12th century. During the Edo period (1603–1867), a book of drawings titled Toba Ehon further developed what would later be called manga. The word itself first came into common usage in 1798, with the publication of works such as Santō Kyōden's picturebook Shiji no yukikai (1798), and in the early 19th century with such works as Aikawa Minwa's Manga hyakujo (1814) and the Hokusai Manga books (1814–1834). Adam L. Kern has suggested that kibyoshi, picture books from the late 18th century, may have been the world's first comic books. These graphical narratives share with modern manga humorous, satirical, and romantic themes. Some works were mass-produced as serials using woodblock printing.
>Animation in Japan began in the early 20th century, when filmmakers started to experiment with techniques pioneered in France, Germany, the United States, and Russia. A claim for the earliest Japanese animation is Katsudō Shashin (c.1907), a private work by an unknown creator. In 1917, the first professional and publicly displayed works began to appear; animators such as Ōten Shimokawa, Seitarō Kitayama, and Jun'ichi Kōuchi (considered the "fathers of anime") produced numerous films, the oldest surviving of which is Kōuchi's Namakura Gatana. Many early works were lost with the destruction of Shimokawa's warehouse in the 1923 Great Kantō earthquake.
>>
File: 1584143378974.jpg (169 KB, 932x1246)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>85548961
Yes, and?
>>
>>85549115
Where is that from?
>>
>Live in a world where a cycle of reincarnation exists
>Have sex with a woman
It was straight, gay, pedophilia, bestiality, and everything inbetween because they've been both genders and a myriad of different ages and species in previous reincarnations.
>>
>>85549140
Generic Shakespeare jump.
>>
>>85549095
Yes.

Yes there is.

Yes, it's not the reason why he's called Wolf Wolf.

His father, Lyall Lupin (Lyall derived from old norse and largely meaning "wolf") utterly hated werewolves to a fanatical degree and prior to his son contracting lycanthropy had gone on record as wishing that all werewolves would die. His opinion turned around after his son became a werewolf, but he had absolutely no knowledge of his son's fate and even accidentally contributed to it by almost outright taunting Fenrir Greyback to his face while he was captured inside of the Ministry at one point.
>>
>>85549013
My answer hasn't change from the last time this came up. The gayness of genderbending is dependent on 2 factors:

1) Awareness: Are you aware of the fact that they "should be" a guy? If not, then it's not gay at all. If so, then it's a little gay, 10%, on its own.
2) Effort: How much time do you spend trying to get a girl version of them? If none at all, and they just happen to be a girl and you just roll with it, it's not gay at all. If you have to shoot them with a genderbending gun, that's like 90% gay. If you have to search for timelines where they were a girl or invent a genderbending gun/spell, that's 100% gay.

It's 10% gay since you have awareness. Plus 90% gay because you had to turn them into a girl, albeit without a great deal of effort. Thus it's 100% gay.
>>
>>85549134
That immediately makes him the lowest tier.
>>
File: 1630562210921.png (366 KB, 600x680)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
Where can I give my weapons/equipment the ability to "level up" or improve through use?
>>
>>85549152
Not in jumper's empire. reincarnations keeps you as the same race and sex each time. Men will always be men. Women will always be women. And retarded blue haired goddesses will always be retarded blue haired goddesses.
>>
File: 1601334049736.gif (2.12 MB, 800x600)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
>>85549176
Nah, even if he chooses to be your woman, he's still more of a man than you are.
>>
>>85549196
Astolfosisters... We are COPING.
>>
>>85549196
Remember to make Astolfo into an actual woman.
>>
>>85549095
why are you so intensely confused over someone with the last name lupin naming their child after one of the founders of rome who was raised by a she-wolf?
>>
File: 1612516618109.png (571 KB, 692x700)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>85547437
>possessive woman and yanderes
Based, but why only one when you have a few dozens?
>>
>>85549157
Ah, Wolf Wolf's father, ALSO Wolf Wolf. Of course. Of course his father is also Wolf Wolf. Is his mother Wolf Wolf?
>>
>>85549222
>>85549235
No. Astolfo is better as a feminine male.
>>
>>85549263
Nope. She's a howl, though. Hope Howell, to be specific, later Hope Lupin.
>>
>>85549186
Ordinary man from FGO.
>>
>>85549186
import as a weapon into shield hero
>>
>>85549310
Do we have that? I thought it was a reddit jump.
>>
>>85549377
We have shitty one that somehow got onto our old drive.
>>
>>85548264
>pic related
Is this reddit bullshit is one one of our based jumpmakers messing with our heads to root out the unworthy?
>>
>>85549235
Astolfo doesn't want to be a woman though.
>>
>>85549399
>he doesn't know
>>
>>85549410
I know.
That make it even better
>>
Do you have to buy Realm of Heroes or Level One Hundred to benefit from their boosts or could train up to that ability in jump?
>>
File: chadfried.jpg (176 KB, 1013x398)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>85549410
Too late.
>>
>>85549439
players can level up extremely quickly, but if you do it through hard work you'd probably be limited by natural level mechanics/limits. So you cant for example spread your jobs/skills too think and have ot narrow down your focus to be effective.

Also a local shouldn't be able to reach level 100 since even those that descend from players have a level limit.
>>
>>85549439
>train up to that ability in jump?
Possible, but would take way longer than ten years. (Assuming no exp/learning/training perk).
>>
>>85549439
probably won't end up with the build you want
>>
>>85548109
It's a trans joke. Replying to a post with that gif and then refusing to elaborate to imply some kind of point was made, has been a bit of a trend lately.
>>
>>85548204
Reddit has a few as well, but they're mostly based on fanfics. They've got one for fallout eq*estria, one where random different groups of small horses are either pro-democracy, pro-communism, or pro-fascism and are at war with each other, and a few others. But SB has one for the actual original canon setting
>>
>>85547767
I've never taken it myself. It's nice but it's too expensive. I'd rather spend my CP on getting some custom NPC's or something, the world items never really appealed to me too much thanks to those price tags attached to them, though if I was going to go for one it'd probably be the anklets because I like their exotic effect
>>
>>85548362
You can't just buy it though? World Items are things you have to go and find out in the world, and yggdrasil coins aren't premium currency, they're pretty clear in the LN that real money is different from what you can get in game. Plus if you consider the fact that the ring can't be traded away or dropped odds are decent that no single person had it for very long anyway since whoever had it would be a prime PK target for everyone else.
>>
>>85545554
>>85545582
>>85545670
>>85546948
Thank you. Nice to see all these options without such stupidly high stakes to worry about.
>>
>>85548228
Depends on how the Companion option handles perks desu. If it's "select who in the group gets the perk / item / whatever" then it's probably not too bad because you're not arbitrarily increasing the amount of perks and items the companion option is getting. On the other hand if it's something like the perks get split between everyone in the companion slot then you quickly run into the problem where they may as well never get perks because they're so diluted they do nothing on an individual level. On the other other hand though if each individual in the companion slot gets their own version of a given perk / item then that's way too powerful. It really just comes down to how the companion option works when it comes to perk / item purchases.
>>
>>85549535
>too expensive.
With the stipend it's virtually 200CP. That's pretty damn cheap.
>>
>>85549603
Even with the stipend it'd be 600cp since you can't discount it.
>>
>>85549618
NTA but you only can't discount the Bases.
>>
>>85548703
the witch has a skill that gives her an extra 2xp for every opponent she defeats right? I vaguely remember one of the reasons she was so high level is because slimes are worth 2xp normally, +2xp from the skill, and that she killed like 25 a day every day for 300 years. Anyway that sort of skill seems like it could be quite useful if you're dealing with a system where opponents below a certain level of ability give no XP (or something like only 1xp per).
>>
>>85548806
Tanya is a high functioning sociopath that doesn't understand people, but is clever enough and good enough at observation that they can largely fake their way through.
>>
>>85548905
hair drills are the sign of the ojou-sama, because they've got fancy hair and the money to afford being able to style it like that.
>>
>>85548806
You literally just have to make Tanya think getting married would be expected and present yourself as her best option

Then you need to put the idea of maternity leave into her head, and she'll be happily having your babies for as long as the war lasts.
>>
>>85548973
Unironically Ranma always seemed happier and less stressed out as a girl.
>>
If two max level characters in an Isekai world did the DBZ fusion dance do you think the fused character would be above the level cap?
>>
>>85549714
They would probably just be way stronger for their level.
>>
>>85549140
nta but there's a similar perk in SB's Neverwinter Nights Storm of Zehir jump, iirc it's the capstone of the origin based on Volo.
>>
>>85549714
No? Fusion would just be a buff that adds their stats together
>>
>>85549587
The idea is to purely allow bringing people along so I'd be fine ruling they get no perks at all unless you detach them into singular companions.
>>
>>85549730
Fusion doesn't just add your stats, it vastly multiplies them.
>>
>>85549730
The power of a fusion is greater than the sum of its parts, unless Toriyama retconned them again.
>>
File: Vol.7-02.png (5.42 MB, 2250x1600)
5.42 MB
5.42 MB PNG
Is your ship more bullshit than Luxion? Or do you not have a ship with absurd crafting and war capabilities?
>>
>>85549714
I assume their class would change to something that makes their level matter more than their individual levels together.
>>
>>85549439
iirc Brellin's said you can train up to lvl 100 but it'll take a long ass time (without XP boosters at least) because you basically have to break new ground the whole way and you won't have an optimized build because you can't actually choose what classes you get in the new world when you 'level up', you could only do that in Yggdrasil. So buying the perk is basically allowing you to skip the ludicrous grind it would normally take as well as ensuring you get the best possible build for your level and class purchases.

Conversely if you had ridiculous OCP training boosters and luck perks to ensure you got the 'best possible build' while leveling up through sheer luck then you can probably skip buying RoH or lvl 100 entirely.
>>
>>85549708
>Hey Tanya
>Did you know having kids gets you out of war?
>Yeah, yeah maternity leave
>The higher your magical abilities the stronger the kids
>Real great for the nation to have strong kids.
>Anyway... the general says you still have to fight even if pregnant.
>>
>>85549760
Honestly my precious ship is probably even more bullshit than luxion in most ways. Mine has some things he/she doesnt have like time travel and dimension jumping ability on top of ex nihilo object creation and swarms of drones. Which is why I cant take luxion even if I want it. Dont want my ship getting jealous.
>>
>>85549760
That doesn't look like the Luxion from Gunbuster at all.
>>
>>85549708
Poor girl doesn't know what the fuck she's in for.
>>
>>85549760
Vastly more bullshit. That's kind of what happens naturally after dozens of imports.
>>
>>85549786
She's in for being being turned into a barefoot and pregnant loli housewife
>>
>>85549603
That's 200cp too much, I'd rather just get the divine tier equipment or maybe the shooting star ring. World Items are nice but i've never felt like they were a required purchase, or that I was missing out on something by not getting them.

>>85549739
So you just want them to be followers? Because that's very different. There's already a bunch of items and stuff in various jumps that let you pick up willing people as followers that will then follow you to future jumps but which don't inherently get any of the benefits of being a Companion unless you later import them via a companion option.
>>
>>85549801
What's with all you freaks that don't wear socks or slippers around the house?
>>
>>85549801
What is Tanya's current age? Isn't she like 8?
>>
>>85549785
From otome mob my friend.
>>
>>85549817
So how bullshit is it exactly?
>>
>>85549760
My ship is the Infinity super carrier that later got imported into being my ACU in SupCom, so it's pretty bullshit. Dunno if it's more bullshit than the Luxion, but it's still a planetary siege engine that can crap out its own fleets and vast hordes of super robots pretty much willy nilly.
>>
>>85549814
Fucked if I know, I've never read the source material.
>>
>>85549813
If you've got carpeting then you don't need them, but if you don't have carpeting and instead got something like hardwood then yeah, slippers or flip flops seem required.
>>
>>85549801
>pregnant loli housewife
Poor guy. And to think he was a genuinely competent salaryman before.
>>
>>85549760
I don't have a ship, due to the difficulties in maintaining the industrial base to create replacement parts and fuel compared to magical means of transport.
>>
>>85549660
This is correct. I’m thinking of adding in an option for getting a general skill or something, which you might be able to use for that. Problem is that the setting *really* doesn’t explore the level system in ANY depth whatsoever. I’m genuinely not even sure if you can choose/change classes.
>>
>>85549760
My spaceship is just my Cosmic Motorhome. It does have some decent crafting and war capabilities due to the 3d Printer from Watchdogs 2 and the Omega Cannon from Digimon World 2, but I wouldn't say it's more bullshit than Luxion.
>>
>>85549813
>>85549840
You guys must have some disgusting feet.
>>
>>85549760
No idea what the Luxion is
>>
>>85549809
The term "followers" tends to mostly appear in reference to faceless, nameless, interchangeable NPCs that come with certain item purchases, while anyone with at least some individuality is referred to as a companion, even if that's not how RAW defines those terms (and the RAW is somewhat confusing and clearly not 100% followed)

At any rate, the part I was fearing might be questionable is the ability to add to the pool of people - all specific, unique individuals whether you want to call them companions or followers - you're bringing along in future jumps.
>>
>>85549813
Are you some sort of pussy that can't handle the slightest dip in temperature, or are your floors extremely dirty?
>>
>>85549813
I like to actually feel the floor. Do you wear socks even to the beach?
>>
>>85549829
Can build a fleet of magitech airships in about a week, destroy literally the entire airfleet of an empire on its oen easily, shit out drones and build anything it wants, and transmutr materials into other materials just at its base.
>>
>>85549512
>fallout equestria
>not equestria at war
come the fuck on, this is basic stuff
>>
>>85549841
He was a heartless cog in the corporate machine and enjoyed it. The he died for his company, like a good slave should.
>>
>>85549949
That doesn't really sound too bullshit compared to certain sci-fi ships.
>>
>>85549960
A heartless, but competent cog.
The guy gave the piece of shit multiple chances to clean his act, but said piece of shit didn't and decided to take it out on him.
>>
>>85549886
There are items that let you take specific 'unique' people with you as followers, you just gotta get their consent (and admittedly most of them come from QQ jumps). Followers can mean nameless faceless NPC's but doesn't need to mean that, it's mostly just anyone that follows you jump to jump that isn't an actual companion. Since people were talking about overlord recently all the NPC's and POPs in a guild base would be followers and not companions, but I don't think anyone would claim that the NPC's built with actual levels aren't unique individuals unless deliberately made that way.
>>
>>85549950
reddit has jumps for both of those things. I wasn't implying FO:E was EaW in that post, though I can see where there might be some confusion.
>>
>>85549950
As someone who doesn't know anything about either setting; Why is Equestria At War better than Fallout Equestria?
>>
>>85549841
It's why I prefer to let her be my secretary-wife instead. She can push pencils all day as she likes even while pregnant.
>>
>>85550010
Don't bother, he is a type of person who thinks that no one should have to do any work
>>
>>85550010
NTA But doesn't Tanya do shit to spite "god"? So wouldn't she leap at the chance to leave a situation it put her in like say go to another dimention?
>>
>>85549990
It isn't, but the rest of the setting it's from is barely above medieval (they some magic-based mechs and airships, but they're rather unimpressive). So it looks extra bullshit in comparison.
>>
>>85549990
Nta, but any examples? I can't really think of any impressive ships right off the bat.
>>
>>85550065
That would depend if she saw Jumper as another divine being.
>>
>>85549760
I think as one out of box purchase it's one of the most broken ships out there next to the Arkship in StarCraft Protoss or whatever flagship options you can pick up in a place like SupCom, but definitely not the most broken in the context of the chain since you can cobble together something just as good if not better through a small enough number of imports to count on one hand.
That said, I don't think there's a ship that comes with that same level of versatility in its array of systems out of box, even if there are definitely those out there with better specs in at least one area.
>>
>>85550065
God is actively trying to mindrape her into being a perfect little nun slave with no mind or will of her own who blindly worships the gods so he can show this technique off to the other gods and they can inflict it on all of humanity rather than let them be independent. She'd be quite eager to be saved from this, obviously.
>>
>>85550033
Oh, no I was just upset that one existed but the other didn't, but if both do it is way better.

>>85550037
The worldbuilding is better, plus it had way more content. Like, a ton more. It makes the base game feel anemic. It is kinda silly that the definitive HOI4 experience is a game mod about edgy ponies. The only thing that comes close is Kaiserreich.
>>
>>85549886
Lots of followers are named characters.
>>
>>85550108
Sadly Kaiserrech got taken over my retards who ignore the primary countries (like you know, Germany) and let them languish in a glitchy or underpowered state (because of mechanics changes) while they work to add massive amounts of fluff and mechanics to random primitive nations hardly anyone was playing like Thailand.
>>
>>85549760
My ship is one of my Joutens.
>>
>>85550072
So just isekai cringe, the original question made me think it was actually something interesting.
>>
>>85550128
Stuff like that and their hatred of 'meme' options is why I rank it lower.
>>
>>85550129
You made being a ship part of your fundamental nature?
>>
File: Taihou.jpg (254 KB, 850x1187)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>85550182
you didn't?
>>
>>85549259
A long time ago, I did in fact do that.
Thing is, regardless of the Jumper theme, nearly half of my chains ended with Yukari as part of the harem, with many of them having her as the main wife.
Eventually I tried my hand at doing chains with only one wife instead of collecting a harem, and after doing a few shorter ones I noticed that Yukari is the one character that ways clicks in regardless of harem or not. Even on roll chains.
At this point, if I’m doing a chain with someone else as the main wife, them sure it will likely have a harem, but frankly I rather just have Yukari, even in my main chain.
I do still take harem perks regardless, possessive/jealous Yukari is fun, and she gets to be smug at all the woman that love Jumper Jumper and will never have him.
Also I do admit to frequently taking a certain perk from Smut generic hentai since he release it,
>In Sickness and in Health (600 CP)
>The end goal of most Romantics is to wed their beloved and spend the rest of their lives together. That means something very different for an immortal jumper than for most other people though. Does your love for your partner, and theirs for you, have what it takes to last for all eternity? What kind of stupid question is that, of course it does. You and a single romantic partner will never grow tired of each others’ presence, and the passing of years will only make you grow more fond of each other.
>If you successfully complete an Endjump Scenario then Jump-chan will reward your partner with a Spark of their own in honor of your enduring love for each other. This perk can only ever benefit a single person regardless of all other factors.
>>
>>85550087
Just pick a high-power sci-fi and they'll be likely to have some real bullshit ships. The aforementioned Gunbuster has Super Exelions that blow up planets without even hitting them directly while speeding around at .6c and have shields rated in supernovas per second, Lensman ships are fully inertialess so they will literally bounce away from any physical force and fight at FTL in realspace, the Culture has AI-driven ships with crazy reaction times that will teleport miniature black holes into your ship from lightyears away or just rewire your brain to mindfuck you into submission, etc.
>>
File: 1655958795155.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1350)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Mainly stating this because announcing things unnecessarily far ahead of time makes my dopamine go pew pew. After Baki is done, rather than jump straight into Unicron Trilogy, I'll probably start churning out some smaller jumps to break things up and give my brain a rest.
>>
>>85550054
It's kind of funny how I can respect him more than any other protagonist turned into glorified salaryman.
It might be because he is a genuinely working force, instead of a piece of propaganda.

>>85550065
Yeah, but God started this whole mess by being "woe is me, why don't you believe me" and Tanya respond with "lolnop".
>>
>>85550346
>rather than jump straight into Unicron Trilogy, I'll probably start churning out some smaller jumps to break things up and give my brain a rest.
>mfw
Mostly kidding, was looking forward to Unicron Trilogy but I can wait.
>>
>>85550295
I can't understand how can those girls be ships.
>>
>>85550346
Best of luck dude, looking forward to it.
Mostly because when you make a jump for something I don’t know, if I give it a chance, I end up really liking it.
Best of luck for you.
>>
File: 1637118752487.png (2.91 MB, 1500x2118)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB PNG
>>85550336
very based on how devoted you are to your wife
>>
>>85550371
NTA but
>Clarketech bullshit packed into a fist-sized cube tapping into the collective subconsciousness of all of humanity turning a 260m 30k+ ton aircraft carrier into a single girl
>>
File: 1615406461385.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>85550336
>monogamy
>love
>romance
>devotion
>>
>>85550418
search your feelings its what you truly want but cant have
>>
>>85550418
There's a reason why you got banned from your city for mass rape and monogamous jumpers haven't.
>>
>>85550418
Get off the fucking soapbox, dude. Just because you're bad at actually getting along with people doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
>>85550430
Lies
>>85550450
I only have to move for a while, I'll be back... eventually.
>>85550463
I get along with people just fine.
>>
>>85550383
Thanks Anon, It was acidental at first, but at this point I’m certain who my best girl is.
>>85550418
Come on Ric, don’t you at least have a waifu you take as head wife in most chains?
>Image limit reached.
Oh well, https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4999194?q=yakumo_yukari+wedding_dress+
>>
>>85550468
>I get along with people just fine.
Pull the other one, pedo. It's got bells on it.
>>
>>85550401
I didn't understood a single word.
>>
>>85550481
That's what happens. Ric treats this place like his own personal coom thread and spams images so it's nothing but attention whoring, then pretends to act confused and threatens to leave for the 15th time when it's pointed out how autistic he's being.
>>
>>85550502
>Ric treats this place like his own personal coom thread and spams images
I thought that was us.
>>
>>85550502
??? I posted like 6 pics early on the thread, what are you even talking about?
>>85550488
You would be surprised.
>>85550481
>Come on Ric, don’t you at least have a waifu you take as head wife in most chains?
No, most chains change companions. Haven't found any chara to that works well in most scenarios
>>
>>85550508
Nah, Ric's the one who pushes it the most because he's literally incapable of holding a conversation about anything else. Or having an actual conversation for that matter.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

High: Work on my Jump.
Low: Go play FF14.

Exactly 50: Do housework.
>>
>>85550524
That's bullshit but I believe it. not
>>
>>85550534
You don't make jumps, and you never intended to.
>>
>>85550534
Procrastination wins again
>>
>>85550534
My sibling in arms.
>>
>>85550523
>No, most chains change companions. Haven't found any chara to that works well in most scenarios
I know how that is, I did the same at first, one day you shall find your ideal one comrade, best of luck.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2353405?q=roh_nam_kyung+yakumo_yukari+
>>
>>85550561
Thanks broski, see you in a future thread
>>
>>85550534
Thehashira is that you?
>>
>>85550569
Hashira is the Destiny 2 clown.
>>
>>85550550
I've made 29.

>>85550569
No but I wish he would come back. Demon Slayer was shaping up really well.

>>85550552
>>85550553
Procrastination usually wins but at least I got two more drawbacks penciled in before laziness kicked in.
>>
>>85550566
See ya man.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3211967?q=roh_nam_kyung+yakumo_yukari+
>>
Yukari is made for counter bullying.
>>
>>85550587
>I've made 29.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8bds50IWo
>>
>>85550550
I thought I had you filtered, thanks for pointing out a gap
>>
>>85550587
>I've made 29.
Prove it.
>>
>>85550656
Thankfully, there are almost infinite variations one could apply to the formula. Though seeing as jumpmaking is not an activity you actively partake in, I have no reason to change things up just to spite you in particular.
>>
Finally found an infinite roll of duct tape. In Cryptark of all places
>Duct Tape (200 CP): Yes. That’s right. Regular old duct tape. Turns out that even a few millennia of hard science can’t do anything to change the perfection that is duct tape. It is magic and is sometimes worshiped in hushed prayers by engineers from all walks of life. Seriously though, the materials and adhesives have both been upgraded but it is essentially the same. Works even in vacuum or on alien worlds. Except your roll never runs out. Ever. You could duct tape every armor plate on a spaceship back into place without denting your supply.
>>
>>85550607
As in, you counter her bullying, or she is countering your bullying?
>>
>>85550105
A god jumper should show up and prove that just letting people know that you exist and prayers can net you thank you gifts from the gods would work better.
>>
>>85550752
She tries to bully you and you counter by bullying back.
>>