[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File deleted.
>be me
>25 years old
>always wanted to play tabletop rpgs but was never able to
>none of my friends are interested at all
>look at online communities
>all the players are either 12 or extremely autistic and unfunny people I would never get along with
>mfw no dnd for me
How the fuck does anyone even get to do this hobby in real life
>>
>>85538177
By not being an autist like (you) and having social skills, charisma, and friends.
>>
>unfunny and autistic
You'll fit right in
>>
>>85538177
>wojakspam
I bet if you deleted your wojak folder, whatever your problem is would disappear. Try it.
>>
>>85538217
He has all that considering he has friends with no interest in autismo TTRPGs
>>
>>85539174
He very clearly doesn't, because TTRPGs require charisma, social skills, and intelligence to play.
>>
>>85538177
similar boat; play narrative wargames man, filters out some of the weirder types, you get to do settings and story. Some of the groups are made up of fairly normal adults.
I'm 25 and it's what I do when I'm not able to do rpgs with my pals; 3 years and counting.
>>
>>85539180
>TTRPGs require charisma, social skills, and intelligence to play
And they say this board lost its sense of humor...
>>
>wojakposter
fuck off
>>
>>85538177
>Online communities are trash
No surprises there.

I met my group through my uni's rpg society and we've been together for years now. No idea where I'd find another group if they disappeared.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.