[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: TKRrPBwN_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Bow to Your New Rules Authority and Community Overlord Edition

>Previously in the Mortal Realms:
>>85506891

>New Chaos Legionnaires
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/22/belakors-chosen-heed-the-warcry-and-head-towards-the-gnarlwood/

>Points update
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/06/22/a-big-balance-update-hits-the-mortal-realms-as-war-comes-to-gallet/

>Official AoS website:
https://www.ageofsigmar.com

>Downloads, Rules Errata and FAQs:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/downloads/
https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>AoS Battletomes:
Gotta download fast

>Tools:
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/
https://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

>Anvil of Apotheosis hero creator:
https://aosg.github.io/

>Thread question:
What's your favorite realm and why?
>>
>TQ
Chamon is so fucked up that it's fascinating
It really seems like the most hellish realm — but also the coolest.
>>
>>85529225
So what's the story?
>>
>>85529528
Honest Nobglobber Rob has created a self appointed AoS Rules Committee. Some people have taken offense to that.
A brave anon named 'Fartmonster44' whose bio simply says 'Im gay' started trash talking him on Twitter, Rob lashed out and banned him.
Then someone started defending Rob in the past thread.
A lot of shit slinging, hope someone makes a screen cap.
I personally hate fucking Rob so I hope the idea fails.
Self appointed rules commitees are generally a joke. Competitive GW games are all total jokes. Fags trying to turn these trash fire games which should merely be beer and pretzels spectacles into 'e sports' or 'Competitive games' are fucking fags who are just pushing an agenda (mainly, we want to make money running tourneys/T SPORTS CHANNEL!!!/whatever the fuck.
Rant over Rob tongue my anus
>>
With the roadmap for 2022 known or now easily inferred, what are we looking at for 2023? Based on the rumor engines, I'm thinkin FEC and Seraphon boxset, with new hero for lizards and hero + 2 new units for FEC, BoC revamp, and wildcard Chaos Duradin Army release in the fall.
>>
>>85529754
>new hero for Seraphon
Pls no, I’ve got like 15 heroes in the lists to begin with, I want dual weapon saurus kits.
>>
File: Death Dabbing.gif (581 KB, 1200x426)
581 KB
581 KB GIF
If you had to rank how important the factions in your favorite Grand Alliance are to achieving the overall goals of that Grand Alliance, what order would you put them in?
Who contributes most to defeating the Alliance's enemies or doing the will of the gods leading the Alliance?
My favorite GA is Death, and I feel it's mostly straight forward on that front personally.
>Nighthaunt
Most important, responsible for doing the most during the Necroquake era. They freed Katakros, contributed to the Siege of Eight-Points and are the vanguard force of most Death invasions.
>Ossiarchs
Currently second most important, but I feel they'll eventually become the top dogs. Key to Nagash's plans of conquest, but they're currently stuck in the near impossible task of taking Eight-Points. While they've made progress, I fear they're going to be in that quagmire for a while. Still, they present a unified Death empire and are growing Nagash's borders.
>Soulblight Gravelords
Despite having two Mortarchs, the SBGL tend to do their own thing rather than the will of Nagash most of the time. They're essentially Death's colonists, finding new lands to take over and set up cities. Still, they have a lot of backstabbing and not all of them are loyal or keen on contributing to the overall goal.
>Flesh-Eater Courts
Much as I love them, these guys barely are minions of Nagash. No real central organization or structure, they're mostly a nice to have thing for other Death factions if they happen to show up at the same time. Hell, they're the most likely to fight against other members of the Alliance.
>>
>>85529754
We still haven't seen leaks for the LRL or Tzneetch book, plus we don't know for sure the destruction books, but you want to think about 2023.
Nigga slow your roll
>>
>>85529791
Only GA Death has a unified goal (or close to one) the rest of the Grand Alliances are a shit show of back stabbing.
It's a pointless exercise.
Frankly the whole Grand Alliance set is basically dead. It was only created as a marketing mechanism in late AoS 1.5, kinda got dragged into 2.0, but got abandoned as a meaningful in game concept by mid 2.0.
It just needs to go away
>>
>>85529791
I have no idea what nurgle and tzeentch dudes are even doing
>>
>>85529805
yea but I don't care about LRL or Tzeentch.
>>
>>85529791

>Destruction

Ironjawz, they break things best, a true threat to every civilization.

Gloomspite, cause mayhem all over the mortal realms

Ogors, everwinter is feared by all

Bonesplitters, less organized and effective than Ironjawz but crazier

Kruleboyz, making life hard for Sigmar's forces in Ghur

Sons of Behemat exist I guess
>>
>>85529860

I want the Lumie book to be released because it's sure to be a nerf, or at the very least make them less cancerous.
>>
>>85529632
Wargaming tournaments were a mistake.
>>
>>85529632
GW probably should have something more pro-active than their FAQs.
But, yeah, you can't just be a self appointed rules lawer.
At the same time, he does provide some good insights into tournaments
>>
File: In The Realm of Nagash.jpg (230 KB, 1000x1123)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>85529225
>TQ
Shyish, and it's not even close. Love me some horror-fantasy, and Death has by far my favorite armies.
>>
>>85529418
Tell me more about Chamon, Lexicanum is pretty brief.
>>
File: unknown[1].png (6.9 MB, 2221x1440)
6.9 MB
6.9 MB PNG
>>85530096
For some reason the new Skaven tome has an informative section and map for it so I'll just post that
BTW the Tzeentchian event mentioned to have fucked up the realm is when a cabal of sorcerers attempted to kill an invincible magnetic godbeast (the Lode-Griffon) by turning it into gold while it slept. It worked, but one of the sorcerers was secretly a Gaunt Summoner in disguise, and he sabotaged the ritual to cause a daemonic incursion using the griffon's death as a catalyst.
Also there are beastmen in the clouds somehow
>>
>>85529632
I honestly don't see why you care, if it's a beer n pretzel game then his opinion isn't really worth anything and you're not going to any event where it would have any influence on how you play because those events don't really appeal to you on any level apparently.

I think he's a fragile ass bitch but you don't sound much different than him, just what you're getting triggered by is the inverse lmao.

>>85529754
Really not much that we can draw on here. We have 10 tomes left not counting city (3 death, 1 destruction, 3 order, 3 chaos), I could see all of them coming out or most of them next year. Models wise there's nothing to believe in a rumor engine that couldn't be a warcry or underworlds related thing (Looks like a few FEC, King Brodd for SoB, and a skink spear?).

I'm convinced they're going to give some armies two tomes this edition, Lumineth/Kruleboyz for their second/third wave, and I wouldn't be surprised if the other ones this year (aside from NH/Sylvaneth) also get something in a couple years.
>>
>>85529225
>Bringing this eceleb shit into here
You're even more pathetic than they are
>>
>>85530698
OP or some other fuck prob got blocked or whatever by some eceleb shit and is now obsessed with it. Pro-tip guys: if you stop giving a fuck about these people then you don't have to read their tweets.
>>
>>85530189
>Also there are beastmen in the clouds somehow
Among other things Chamon is notable for the layout of its realmscape. It's not a simple flat disc like Aqshy. From the outside it rather looks like islands and continents all sprinkled across all the dimensions of the realmsphere, up and down and from center to perimeter. Observers have somewhat poetically described it as looking like an alchemist's laboratory, full of kilns and decanters and contraptions. Aerial travel is a must for anyone seeking to dominate all of it.
>>
>>85530466
>Uhhh why do you care you're not allowed to care

Not an argument
>>
>>85529844
Nurgle was trying to get Isha 2.0, but Sigi cock-blocked him. Je also tried attacking Nagash, but nothing came of that.
>>
File: varghulf.jpg (52 KB, 894x685)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>85529225
Any rumors about getting a new Varghulf Courtier model with the FEC battletome release whenever that comes? I want one for Warcry 2.0 but the current model looks atrocious and is GW resin.
>>
>>85531890
No.
>>
>>85531890
We only know about the sword king on foot and there might be 2 other unknown models teased
>>
>>85529844
The Maggotkin are basically doing the same thing as always except they learned that targeting the the same nexuses the Dawnbringer Crusades target might be a sound idea. That's basically it. Also, Bloab is having fun.
>>
>>85531890
If you have access to a 3d printer you should check out some STL's, theres some pretty good proxies out there. If you don't there's guys on etsy who might print em for ya
>>
File: 20220805_010615.jpg (1.11 MB, 2754x2501)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
How's my Stab"grot"?
>>
File: varghulf_3d_print.jpg (507 KB, 1080x1080)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>85531927
Thanks for the suggestion, I found one that looks decent enough and I have a buddy with a 3D printer. I'll be playing at a local GW but our redshirt is usually pretty cool with the occasional proxy.
>>
>>85532033
baby
>>
>>85532051
Siiick im glad to hear I was able to help. Have fun painting the guy!
>>
File: Lair of the sphiranx.jpg (3.3 MB, 4000x3000)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
Would you hang out in the Lair of the Spiranx?
>>
>>85532228
Sounds like entering a bear cave
>>
>>85532033
I'm in the middle of a kroot-ork for my blood axes, gonna be my wartrike and I might do the bikes that way too
>>
>>85530466
Nta but as an occasional tournament goer I care because Rob and his cumpetitive cummunity are so convinced that every rule gw writes is wrong/op/doesn't work, they twist their brains in knots trying to find loopholes or reasons to screech "faq faq", but are consistently wrong about it so "using the aos rules panel format!" Would be an instant nope for me.

These are the guys who convinced themselves there was no way the maw krusha triple command ability rule could possibly work, and on another occasion I had to point out to the us team captain that the example rule he was using to argue for his frankly retarded interpretation actually said the complete opposite of what he was claiming.

The problem is not that they're retarded, the problem is that they have enough presence to allow their retardation to spread to other impressionable retards and if I started a game where my oppo said "thw said the rule was..." I'd be instantly looking for an exit.
>>
What a pathetic bunch of whiny shits aosg has become. Paint some models and maybe try having some fun.
>but friend, sperging out like retards is fun
Ayyyyy
>>
>>85532394
what are you even talking about
when you don't reply to specific posts — instead electing to scream into the void — no one knows who or what the fuck you're addressing
>>
>>85532415
he clearly feels personally attacked by people commenting negatively about whatever this social media drama is about

not very clever of him
>>
>>85532350
Then go to tournaments where they don't use those rules interpretations.
If the guys are that wrong/bad/lolretards surely the rules panel will not be very popular.

If it does get popular and is widely adopted then maybe it has proven useful.
Unless this is some conspiracy where the AoS rulespanel secretly mindcontrols all the TOs in the world.
In which case I guess we can be happy that they chose to focus on something so trivial and not something that is important or matters in any way.
>>
File: battlemage.jpg (77 KB, 920x950)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>85529225
>TQ
Definitely Ghur i grew up playing Monster Hunter and the idea of giant kaijus doing battle will always be appealing to my monkey brain
>>
>>85529225
>What's your favorite realm and why?
I like Ghyran. No particular reason why.
>>
File: kekghast.jpg (239 KB, 1029x1198)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>Enenmy excited that he killed my general
>"um actually, that attack does only 1 demge, not 2"
God i love Krulghas
>>
>>85532415
>>85532428
I'm just not a fan of this retarded outrage culture over stupid crap that happens on twitter. Stay on twitter if that's what you want to discuss along with all the other retards who think it gives them a platform for their dumb opinions.
If you argue for either side of this shitflinging you're a retard ending up with shit on your hands.
Contrary to tg beliefs getting banned by a random nobody isn't an achievement and it doesn't make you an hero nor is it an indication that someone gave a shit. It's not like it takes a lot.
>>
>>85532433
>popular = good
now you're just arguing in bad faith
>>
>>85532474
I don't disagree with you but you're contributing to it by lashing out with your own post instead of just ignoring it
>>
>>85532473
I appreciate your efforts in that image, anon
>>
Drama aside, anybody got some dat slaanesh battletome I can get?

Just built some fiends... titties on horses is a bit unsettling not gonna lie.
>>
>>85532493
The new fiends are really sexy models. The sculptor really knocked it out of the park with them.
>>
>>85532474
you keep sounding as someone personally butthurt about the negative opinions, even if you try and fail to paint yourself as someone unaligned to either side of the argument
>>
>>85532493
>titties on horses is a bit unsettling not gonna lie.
I know some sites that would classify as psychological horror then
>>
>>85532511
People unaligned would totally be repeatedly posting about NOT MAKING FUN OF THEM DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THEM
>>
>>85532480
If you stare into the abyss for too long...
>>
>>85532572
...you'll realize you're wasting your time and do something else.
>>
>>85532590
I have some old lions of alahan to go back to but my standard bearer needs a whole lot of greenstuffing. I guess I just don't want to touch that.
>>
>>85532478
If you wanted good and not popular you wouldn't be playing AoS or 40k in the first place.
>>
>>85532688
tell me what's the best wargame I can use my fantasy and sci fi miniatures for
>>
>>85532703
>sci-fi
Infinity
>fantasy
WHFB 6th edition
>>
>>85529632
>>85529225
>e-celeb shit
Please, for the love of God kill yourself
>>
>>85532719
>Infinity
skirmish games are not wargames
>>
>>85532719
For me, warhammer fantasy and AoS fill a different niche.
Fantasy is an old fashioned wargame and AoS is a videogame-like wargame
>>
>>85532473
Fucking saved
>>
>>85532511
You keep sounding like someone who doesn't speak English very well.
On top of that you're pretty shit at guessing who made what posts and you're obsessed with a random dude. Maybe you need to touch some grass.
So why exactly are you upset about a random nobody self proclaiming as a rules authority?
He doesn't work for GW so he doesn't make the rules. I don't understand how anyone could get that involved in AoS to actually make it a job when they're not even paid by GW anyway.
At the same time the guy complains about the rules but he's clearly not in it for the painting. He's not a good painter.
But I guess it's like vtubers or twitchstreamers, there must be a niche for everyone.
Have a good day. Thank you for reading my blog.
>>
What would be the best GW kit starting point to make a giant crab to go on a 80mm base?
>>
>>85533133
How big is the Arachnarok?
>>
File: vCJFSwtZB4IrEb2M.jpg (649 KB, 1200x1205)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>
>>85533140
160mm, so pretty big
>>
>>85533192
Is it just me or are these getting worse?
>>
No idea who Rob or the smug asshole in the thread image is. Community organizations arising around games can be fantastic - just look at how muchthe NAF did for Bloodbowl for 30 odd years...
There may be an absence for that in AoS. When that absence is filled by a bunch of self aggrandizing pricks treating that lack of a community as new territory to colonize with their brand it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. By shitting on anyone who might suggest these "Authorities" not entitled to to judge all things AoS they're promoting controversy they think can only make them more important (Look at all these arguments! It's a good thing we're here to dispense such valuable wisdom, etc.). Bunch of hollow fucking wormtongues insinuating themselves where they aren't wanted. This is as cancerous as Squidmar's eternal cynical exploitation for profit.
Thankyou for reading my blog. I'm spent. Tell me now I'm ESL, need to dilate or whatever.
>>
>>85529225
I don't even know why we need this panel of rules people. The rules aren't that hard to understand and if there's any question I just look though the book with my friends and make a ruling. The rules are bad, but they aren't that hard to understand.

It's not a card game like Yu-Gi-Oh where you need people to explain missing timing or anything.
>>
>>85533192
>>85533278
They are as vacuous as they ever were. Senseless wank copy/pasted by an intern to fill a quota. If someone is proud of this and they are should be questioning their life choices.
>>
>>85533293
>I don't even know why we need this panel of rules people.

We don't. That's why people are kicking up about it
>>
File: 20220805_135118.jpg (100 KB, 640x316)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>85533133
you're not left with much choice but the carnifex or haruspex kit
>>
>>85533192
This is just the ugliest shit ever.
>>
>>85533329
There's a lot of useless shit in this hobby. In most hobbies I bet.
>>
>>85533192
Woke Garbage Corporate Humor, these cucks can’t produce nothing that’s even remotely funny.
>>
>>85533278

It peaked after the first chapter, it genuinely feels like it's written by someone who doesn't know what jokes are and the art somehow keeps getting worse, too.
>>
File: DSCF6943m.jpg (2.24 MB, 2144x1608)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
>I've painted 11k points of Slaanesh
>I've painted several other armies, both 40k, AoS and tabletop games
>I have a lot of vintage/oldhammer stuff too
>I can honestly say building and painting these was the absolute worse experience of them all
>>
>>85533602
Good job on them tho
>>
>>85533281
>This is as cancerous as Squidmar's eternal cynical exploitation for profit.

Care to explain? I don’t know anything about that dude other than he has an insufferable face/voice and he simps for the paint tranny
>>
>>85533140
It's wider than Alarielle and Archaon
>>
>>85533594
It's not like they don't have people that can make something decent.
Neverchosen was actually decent
>>
>>85533607
Thanks
>>
File: unknown.png (3.98 MB, 2314x3276)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
>>85533658
what I hate is that these comics paid for (granted not very much) but theres WAY better warhammer comics people have drawn for free
>>
hey guys, AoS rules panel here

send in rules questions you may have
>>
>>85533706
Why you gay?
>>
>>85533728
not a rules question, blocked.
>>
>>85533133
maybe buy a model crab instead. i assume this is exists.
>>
>>85533658
>Neverchosen was actually decent
the art maybe, but it was just as devoid of humor as the others.
The guy's personal comic strips could actually be funny though, so either it was GW meddling or the artists keeping the good strips for themselves.
>>
>>85533631
He's perpetually posting "look at me" bullshit to get them ad shekels at the expense of actual hobby content. Don't care if he debases a fandom so long as he makes them dollar dollar bills.
Look at me give a bunch of shit I don't want to some guy who had some bad luck! Look at me trade this shit thing for something expensive! Looks at me pay the most ever for this thunderhawk! Look at me flog this one of a kind thunderhawk for the highest price ever! FOR CHARITY!
Guy's a big fat tick. The wargaming community is the blood he's sucking on.

It kills me that I even know these things.....
>>
>>85533959
And now we know too. What have you done?
>>
>>85533970
Nothing but played a few games, answered a question, added to Squidmars view count and bitched. Please don't get snarky because I don't have rebranded Chinese paint brushes to shill.
>>
>>85533970
>What have you done

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85529632
Samefag less, no one's reading that TLDR.
>>
>AoS
>Competitive
Disgusting
>>
Apparently C7 has a panel at GenCon in a few hours. Dunno if they'll say anything about Soulbound but that's a thing anyway.
>>
>>85532703
Fantasy
Frostgrave, warmaster revolutions,
Sci FYI
Zone alpha. Stargrave (it's basically space frostgrave mixed reviews). Dropfleet is a good scifi game. AT is a great scifi game. Epic40k is a great scifi game.
>>
>>85530466
>>85532722
That anon asked I answered.
If it pains you so much why respond or even read it.
If you want faggot tier happy talk The Grand Alliance is over in >>>/lgbt/ or whatever
>>
>>85533706
Why doesn't Rob just get a normal job instead of living off Patreon gibs?
>>
>>85534590
He does have a job. He’s a DJ.
>>
>>85534598
It must be magical to live in a place where one can do a "job" like that and be safe knowing that the guberment will give you gibs for life at the ripe old age of 55.
>>
>>85533555

What about that is woke? Or are you just retarded and regurgitate buzzwords you hear without knowing that they mean?
>>
>>85534640
You burgers have a really wierd vision of how the rest of the world works.
>>
>>85534640
You know. It probably is nice. Much better than going from job to job where every employer is trying to run their skeleton crews into the ground so they can “cut costs and increase revenue”. But that’s a discussion for pol/biz, so I’ll stop the off topic there.
>>
>>85533555

I don't see anything woke here as >>85533192 said, but I still get what he's trying to say. Whoever produces comics like these would are to thin skinned to make a real funny comic without being problematic or offensive for the readers.
>>
>>85534640
Go to chicago for an hour you'll find thousands of them. Assuming you don't get a bullet in your head immediately
>>
>>85533192
These feel like they were made specifically to piss me off
>>
>>85534403
I’m hoping for Ulfenkarn news. Since I finally got the Champions of Death book physically, that’s the release I’ve been most looking forward to.
>>
>>85534833
I doubt it. IIRC even Era of the Beast is optimistically slated for a mid/late September release.
>>
>>85534833
Still can't believe the fumble Cursed city was

like that had it all; Great models, great setting, people was hype for it and bolster with the coming of the Soulblight Gravelord around the block
>>
>>85533706
How come I've never kissed a girl or had sex?
>>
File: 20210504_163752.jpg (283 KB, 1000x1000)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>85534861
what happened about its revival anyway?
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/12/20/cursed-city-resurrected/
>Finally, if it’s not enough that Cursed City is returning, it will also be accompanied by expansions, so your adventure into Ulfenkarn can grow and continue with even more dramatic twists and turns. Spoiler alert: Radukar isn’t dead – he’s just really, really angry!
>Ready your gear, heroes – we’ll see you in 2022.
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/02/27/cursed-city-returns-this-march-made-to-order-for-two-weeks/
>Don’t think you’ll be able to grab a copy this March? There’s no need to worry – Cursed City will be receiving a full relaunch later this year, along with some juicy new expansions. Whether you pick up the box now or take your time to prepare for Ulfenkarn’s salvation, there are many more creepy quests and frightful foes waiting in the game’s future,** as Radukar’s bloodthirsty ambitions cause the streets to run even redder.
did they just forget about it or are they waiting for spooky season?
>>
>>85534966
We're only in August, you've got another third of the year yet.
>>
>>85534966
>are they waiting for spooky season?
I'd guess so. We know StD is the big end of year release for AoS but we've a few months to go before then.
>>
>>85535044
Man I've been waiting so long for the StD refresh and want to turn it into a project so big I literally don't know where to start.
>>
>>85535074
have you considered starting from the start collecting?
>>
>>85535087
I bought it, built it and never did anything with it after that as I was completely disappointed in the release and battletome. Might aswell.
>>
>>85534966
They already threw so many clearly cursed city characters straight into soulblight what the fuck is even gonna be left lmao
>>
>>85533602
post your exalted seekers anon, and your synessa if you have her.
>>
>>85530032

Only if you have severe social anxiety and the thought of competing and losing a game of painted army men personally upsets you, which seems to be a depressingly common theme with a lot of the virgins playing this game.
>>
>>85533192
Can't lie, I lol'd
>>
>>85535157
reboxing the character into an expansion is still an expansion
>>
File: proxy.png (871 KB, 1272x670)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>85531890
I really like this one, Mierce makes great stuff.
>>
>>85529898
Behemat are definietly more relevant than ogors. You can't go 5 minuts without lore going AND A GARGANT WAS THERE TOO!
>>
>>85535355
>Mierce
this time mierce didn't make this, they just bought the rights to distribute a physical copy of a sculpt made by someone else
https://polycount.com/discussion/203963/total-warhammer-varghulf-fan-art
>>
Anyone got any list recommendations for Nighthaunt? Haven't played in a while and not sure what works well together in new book.
>>
>>85535513
Bladeghaists
>>
>>85535513
something like
awlrach/reikenor - warlord
guardian of souls - warlord - midnight tome/lightshard
krulghast - warlord - gen mom/arc tome
torment

20 bladegheist - hunters
20 bladegheist - hunters
5 hex - hunters
rasp - conq
rasp - conq
host - conq
chainghast - warlord
purple sun
>>
The abilities for Quicksilver dead and Scarlet Doom seem completely backwards. Harridans should get the MW charge to activate their +1/+1 and help them vs high saves. Scarlet Doom should get the ignore ward because they already do the best damage in the book and struggle vs after saves. One of those things where I wish they'd had done one more pass. MWs on Bladegheist blobs just makes them the no shit best unit in the book and SD the best sub-faction.
>>
>>85534813
That's not how Social Security works in America
>>
>>85535896
Wouldn't that just make Quicksilver the best subfaction?
>>
>>85536668
Harridans are inherently a worse warscroll. Maybe it would be better, maybe not but it would be closer. As it is there's no trade off for bladegheist. 1 attack and 15 points isn't worth being on 4+/4+ and losing 1 rend.
>>
Dont mind me, just gonna move your purple sun because I can, as that is what one of my abilities can do

because that is the power of chaos.
>>
>>85537075
I don't remember asking.
>>
>>85537081
well too bad, as I move your own purple sun within 3" of your units and potentially 1 shot some models
>>
The pre-dominance of endless spells now just makes me annoyed again at how shit the cool looking dominion knight-arcanum is. 135 points for a 3" no endless spells bubble that's too small to even protect anyone other than herself, and is always worse than the cheaper incantor. Makes me wish they hadn't just half-assed the scrolls on like 70% of these new cool looking models.
>>
>C7 bases their new 40k RPG off of WFRP 4E instead of Soulbound
bros...
>>
>>85537258
Yeah rules-wise the new Stormcast models are weird, and with the 3e tome a lot of older kits got weird and more compact rules too. Strange days for Stormcast, dear god I hope there won't be a 5th wave of them anytime soon though.
>>
>>85537286
No shit what did you expect
>>
>>85537292
>lot of older kits got weird and more compact rules too.
Strange way to say liberators are finally NOT trash
>>
>>85537286
redpill me on WFRP 4e
>>
>>85537348
I mean Liberators are good now, I actually scored the old Start Collecting Stormcast and put them together just the other day. Probably going to be a while until I can actually field them but I'm happy with some more on my shelf.
>>
>>85537376
It’s zweihander for 5e players
>>
>>85537292
The book is boring because all the utility it should have is missing both from having a nothing allegiance including traits and artis, and all the 25 heroes doing basically nothing. I don't understand why whoever wrote it is so scared of usable buffs existing. Like an Azyros can't lantern after a deepstrike, come on man seriously. The other problem is about half of the units in it simply don't exist in practical terms, because they for some reason were scared of a standard 3+ save across the book. Evos and palladors, vanguard-hunters, vigilors, sequitors, etc are just never going to see play with a 4+. Their adjusted points per attacks to kill is just too low comparatively.

Anyway regardless, I'll take a Thunderstrike 2.0 if I get a new style sweet looking "replacement" for the Lord Celestant on Stardrake. All of our centerpieces are weird and flawed in some different way when all I want is a VLoZD or a dude that's just solid like Frostlord or Orghotts.
>>
>>85537628
>Thunderstrike 2.0 if I get a new style sweet looking "replacement" for the Lord Celestant on Stardrake
Thunderstrike Lord Celestant(or even Lord Commander) on an updated Stardrake would make me cum so hard I’d lose my eyesight.
>>
>>85537286
To be fair, isn’t Wrath and Glory basically Soulbound but 40k? And also worse?
>>
File: 1655817057932.gif (93 KB, 500x386)
93 KB
93 KB GIF
SC! Seraphon + Skinks are a good start for the dino experience? i may grab them for a steal but don't know if skinks get along with bigger dinos
>>
>>85537376
It's WFRP 2E but better in every way
>>
>>85537376
It's good.
>>
File: 1646948110800.png (129 KB, 804x800)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>85535215
>which seems to be a depressingly common theme with a lot of the virgins playing this game.
See this is where you're wrong, these "people" don't play the game and they probably don't own models either. Their entire idea of warhammer is some fictional le hecking basederino ideal that they've built up in their heads by watching loretubers for hours.
>>
>>85537749
Yes you get a really good deal on dinos and some foot guys. Skinks are one of the cheapest battleline in the game and always go well with dinos. They're a really nice grab bag of stuff.
>>
>>85537749
All of the big dinos have skinks on them
>>
>>85537749
Skinks are cheap screens and shooters no reason not to use them. You also get a basto and Star priest in sc:skinks which is good.
Sc:Seraphon is less good now, but you can kit bash a bunch out of it. I’ve got a skink priest, scar get on cold one, astrolith bearer, and sunblood; I also converted two cold ones into salamanders.
From skinks I’ve got a star seer, and skink handlers for my converted salamanders.
>>
>>85534966
Cursed city vamps fit in to FEC, that big model would be awesome vargulf, I will grab one for conversion. More monser vamps. Nagash and his retarded golems tongue my anus.
>>
>>85537749
Saurus box is solid if ugly. Skink box is weaker, only a half box of skinks and the flyers suck, still equals msrp without them however.
>>
File: 1659626393637248.gif (3.26 MB, 498x280)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB GIF
>>85537749
I just need gw to give me a box with a slann never gonna happen until they update it and saurus guard. None of the seraphon units I want are in any kind of deal box
>>
>>85537884
I’d love a slann box but what else would be in it? Kroxigars?
>>
>>85537348
>finally
liberators were always good
cheap disposable battleline is always a good thing to have
>>
>>85537286
This cannot be happening...Fantagrog is dead...we are its rightful successor...why do they not accept that?
>>
>>85537286
Just more proof that Soulbound was shit out as the "shut up and let us work on the stuff we actually like" game
>>
File: Sigmar_Heldenhammer.jpg (81 KB, 736x914)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>85537286
>Not creating the entire system from scratch each session
>>
>>85538111
I just want kroxigors, saurus guard and a slann. I don't even care if any of them are updated just give me a discount on them
>>
>>85538322
>Making it a D100 system
They hate it and want to kill it before it even launches
>>
A friend is coming this weekend for a game, do anyone have the GHB from this year, if not il just play de base game like always.
>>
File: Settra_Rules.jpg (371 KB, 1000x1283)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>85529225
Soon
>>
>>85538322
what do you expect from a bunch of bitter grogs like C7
>>
File: 1605062493334.png (215 KB, 841x995)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>85537106
Can you not afford the model yourself?
>>
>>85537669
WanG is literally that
Soulbound is not a system you’d use to develop an investigative heavy game
>>
>>85538520
My nigga start collecting temple would be great
>>
>still waiting for stormcast knights on gryph-chargers with lances and shields.
>still waiting for Lord-Draconis on Elder Draconith.
>still waiting for Nighthaunt hero monster.
>still waiting for Skaven Skryre Morkanaut.
>still waiting on IJ WeirdBoss standing on a plastic Rogue Idol
wasted year desu.
>>
>>85539262
>Elder Draconith
There's only 2 of yhem
>>
>>85534590
DESU I would love to do what he does, barely a real job, still make money.

>>85534598
Lol. Literally everyone in the UK is a DJ.
Most are shithouse. Pleasant surprise, Idris Elba is actually really good
>>
>>85539475
Mature draconith then. Has to be something between Karazai and the babies.
>>
>>85539262
>>still waiting for Skaven Skryre Morkanaut.
I would prefer a mini Parasite Engine
>>
>>85539532
I want to see all the goofy shit from WFB 6th brough back. I'd love to use an Eshin Sorceror and a plague priest on a mount.
>>
>>85538869
no, because I have one also in my list, therefor I get 2 purple suns to use
>>
>>85539532
is that a thing that exist in the lore already?
>>
>>85539564
Parasite Engines? Yes.
>>
>>85539564
Yeah
You see a lot in the goofy 1.0 maps, there's a partial picture of one here (which I don't know the source), and that thing in the picture at the top of >>85530189 might be one
>>
File: 1625757455961.jpg (334 KB, 990x556)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>85539475
>There's only 2 of yhem
apparently not
the ones coming from the draconic park project of the seraphon aren't the only new ones, some have lived in isolation in dark corners of the world on their own
>>
>>85539646
seems more like a titan class thing than a tabletop unit.
>>
>>85539704
THAT'S WHY I SAID MINI SIR
>>
>>85539718
Alright sure, any stompy skaven thing covered in ratling guns, lightning cannons, and doom flayers with weird ass warp tech rules is fine by me. Not sure I care for it looking like giant bug though.
>>
>>85539646
>I have an unused CSM Lord Discordant kit
>I have a lot of extra skryre bits from stormfiends and HPAs
>Anvil of Apotheosis exists
hmm ideas are brewing up
>>
>>85538624
You'll have more fun with the base game, but here you go.
gofile.io/d/lYbRa8
>>
>>85539982
Disco lord isn't really that big at all
>>
>>85535213
I have none of those yet.
I may actually start building some Exalted Seekers right now, why not.

I don't buy named characters, so Synessa never, sorry.
>>
>>85540348
So?
>>
>>85538529
But anon, their wildly successful flagship product is d100, while soulbound sits in the pit of irrelevance next to thirsty sword lesbians and coyote and crow.
>>
>>85539692
Maybe rhose ones just reach sexual maturity at 15, but have no troubkes living to 150000
>>
>>85532033
Oh shit Krootboyz, absolute genius. Do you have more pics?
>>
>>85542785
He looks beter than 90% of amerimutboyz range. Only mounts are savegable.
>>
>>85543327
Awful taste
>>
>>85543385
Indeed I atribute it to childhood trauma of loosing your tip to man with funny hat. Many such cases.
>>
wtf what happend? sc fec is out of order, same for horrors....there is only this vanguard thing left.
>>
File: file.png (375 KB, 758x840)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>85543473
i dont even see the vanguard box
>>
>>85543484
sign of things getting reboxed
>>
>>85543473
Reboxing for 3e. We've been here before and know thry have models coming
>>
>>85543473
FEC update incoming boys.
>>
What do you think the chances of Gutter Runners being updated and put into a box of 5 are? Night runner sculpt update too?

I'm an impatient cunt and I might just buy a box of night runners and convert 10 to be gutter runners
>>
>>85543587
Isn't the Eshin UW box an unit of 5? Just use this
>>
>>85543489
>>85543493
>>85543496
In my store there is only vanguard with arch, ghuls and horrors. I remember we had some pics of weapons in ghoulish hands ect but nothing looked like big horrors, just small dudes like for underworlds. Thats why I was looking at some alternatives and now I dont know anymore, how soon can we expect something coming up? next year?
>>
File: unknown[3].png (383 KB, 500x633)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>85543706
>but nothing looked like big horrors
well there is this
>>
File: 1659441776558566.jpg (66 KB, 500x633)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>85543715
And possibly this, it's it's furr and not some magic energy
>>
>>85543715
oh fug I missed this one
>>85543736
Well its time for new vargulf but on the other hand chances are slim since that thing from cursed city is in, it isnt bad mini but wings are small and it has those wierd not-wings around head.
>>
I always thought the varghulf/vargheist distinction was weird, then the vargskyr came along and muddled it further.
>>
>>85534543
>warmaster revolution
But that's a community ruleset?!
>>
>>85543496
I'm new to this turnover, now that they're starting to take FEC off the shelves for a repack, when can we expect to start getting previews of the new model(s) and rules?
>>
>>85543920
Roadmap has no death tome this year. Early 2023 i guess
>>
>>85543959
What are the chances of
1. Something else sneaking in between the dual destruction and STD?
2. A faction getting a tome to vs STD
>>
>>85543979
Zero. More likely you'd see side game boxes like Warcry and Cursed City. But then GW also has other stuff lined up for 40k and HH and so on, so from their point of view the schedule might be packed.
>>
>>85543979
>Something else sneaking in between the dual destruction and STD?
Nothing with a battletome.
>>
>>85544011
Even no battlebox vs STD?
Seems weird that for all of 3E it's been battle box + tomes
>>
>>85544071
There might be a box with Death in it. There won't be a new Death tome before 2023.
>>
>>85544071
No elf=no battlebox
>>
>>85544166
Does that mean, Malekins is finally coming?
>>
>>85544196
Not until 4e
>>
>>85544196
But of course. Malerion and his dudes will be in the fifth Daughters of Khaine battletome, which is slated to be released in the first year of fourth edition.
>>
>>85544258
so two more weeks
>>
>>85544258
>Malekith
>In DoK tome
Such glorious rage of Malekith fags ahead of us....
>>
>>85543832
Eh it's really just the Warmaster ruleset with the extra changes added in Ancients. It's basically the same. Though it adds wood elves and ogres who weren't playable in the original.
>>
>>85544258
When we'll get the 4th tome then?
>>
>>85544386
Sometime next year.
>>
>>85544308
I don't see why Malekith fags would rage at having their whore of a mother and her slut daughters in their book. That's how it were back when they were Dark Elves. AoS microfactions truly have broken many minds
>>
File: Rnm4zICcPKH0GplS.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>85544071
It's quite likely StD are getting a solo armybox like Black Templars considering the leaked battletome has a completely different cover than the regular/limited edition versions just like the Templars did.
>>
>>85544398
>That's how it were back when they were Dark Elves
Because they aren't Dark Elves anymore. Things have changed Anon and they should be split. It's better for the game too. More armies is good.
>>
>>85544444
>use the same models
>lead by the same people
>follow the same principles
They sound like dark elves to me.
>they should be split
Nah.
>It's better for the game too
Is this why AoS almost self destructed after the splittening and GW have spent the last 6 years undoing it?
>More armies is good.
More evil purple themed elves lead by the same cunt of a family isn't good. There's no point in having several armies with such similar themes and strong connections. They should always be a single army.
>>
>>85544444
>More armies is good
Until you have to releas updated tomes for everyone. Still, alternative is being Bonespilntered
>>
>>85544452
>follow the same principles
Daughters of Khaine and Malerion's guys are very different. The two have constant wars all the time

>Is this why AoS almost self destructed after the splittening and GW have spent the last 6 years undoing it?
This did not happen. AoS didn't have a rocky start because they didn't soup more you idiot,

>There's no point in having several armies with such similar themes and strong connections. They should always be a single army.
I bet you're a faggot who supports dwarf soup and think Kruleboyz being in Warclans is good.
>>
File: 1620116681036.jpg (82 KB, 559x598)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>85544452
>Is this why AoS almost self destructed after the splittening and GW have spent the last 6 years undoing it?
Early AoS was balanced around 4 GAs. If anything GW only cemented splits afterwards by removing the connections
>>
>>85544469
>Daughters of Khaine and Malerion's guys are very different.
Not really.
> The two have constant wars all the time
So just like before when they were still in the same book.
>This did not happen. AoS didn't have a rocky start because they didn't soup more you idiot,
Of course it did, I was there. It took 3 fucking months for them to start merging shit back together with the Khorne book because it was just retarded. In what world do you live that people liked to see their armies be split and to stop working together, to the point some microfactions were completely unplayable? It's not that they should soup more, it's that the split was stupid and shouldn't have happened in the first place.
> bet you're a faggot who supports dwarf soup
Nah. Elves can have several armies, dwarfs can too. I'm just telling you having 2 separate dark elf armies is dumb.
>Kruleboyz being in Warclans is good.
Yes. Of course it is.
>>
>>85544454
It's worse being in soup. It means you have to compete with your own book for releases. For example, in Warclans there's 3 factions, if one of them gets an update, they need to fight with the other two to get one. Because only one of them will and it will count for the whole book. Where as with smaller non-soup books, they are always going to get something, even if it's just the pity hero.
>>
File: nethermaze - dark genesis.jpg (793 KB, 2032x1323)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
I can't really get hyped for Malerion or his aelves since I don't think anything very meaningful has actually been said about them besides that they exist and are totes stronk. Meanwhile the shadow daemons have a bit more fluff about them thanks primarily to Underworlds, and they sound kinda cool.
>>
>>85544490
Mate the split happened with the GA books. Before that we had the compendiums and they worked great for the time. GAs fucked over basically everyone except SCE and Seraphon. You can't pretend the sheer relief people had when they announced books like Legions of Nagash or when they merged the chaos books. It was that fucking bad.
>>
>>85544499
>It means you have to compete with your own book for releases
Except those releases are also yours, dumbass.
>For example, in Warclans there's 3 factions,
It's one. If you limit yourself to only one subsection of the army it's your fault.
> if one of them gets an update, they need to fight with the other two to get one.
Or you can play with the new toys because they are also playable for you.
>Because only one of them will
Did trolls not get new shit when they also gave moonclan new models? Yes they did.
>Where as with smaller non-soup books, they are always going to get something, even if it's just the pity hero.
Great, let's turn everyone into Fyreslayers or Firebellies, that went so well last time!
>>
>>85544502
The elves and the shadow daemons are gonna be the same army, my dude. We also barely knew anything about any new army until it released so that's normal.
>>
>>85544513
>Except those releases are also yours, dumbass.
Why would I, a Daughters of Khaine player care about the Malerion part of my book that's been forced upon me? I want to play DoK.

>It's one. If you limit yourself to only one subsection of the army it's your fault.
Or you're just a regular player. Look at all the Human only Cities lists there is.

>Or you can play with the new toys because they are also playable for you.
No they aren't. I play DoK

>Did trolls not get new shit when they also gave moonclan new models? Yes they did.
Not since the first Gloomspite book came out. Ever since it's just been all Grots.

>Great, let's turn everyone into Fyreslayers
Yes lets do this. Fyreslayers are a fun thematic army with lots of good options for lists despite their small roster. I'm fully in support of this.
>>
>>85544502
I like this meta narrative of characters being trapped in Underwolrds with those immortality crystals, able to join, but unable to leave
>>
>>85544538
>Why would I, a Daughters of Khaine player
Because you're a dark elf player and you're getting more dark elves. You'll care about them in the same way you'd care about any new DoK releases.
>Look at all the Human only Cities lists there is.
I didn't think I'd need to point out how CoS is the complete opposite of the dark elf situation, but I guess I expected too much about someone that honestly defends microfaction splits.
>No they aren't. I play DoK
You'll play whatever the book is called just like LoN players are now Soulblight players. That's irrelevant.
>Ever since it's just been all Grots.
They haven't had a single release since, you moron.
> I'm fully in support of this.
Unsurprising but equally disappointing.
>>
>>85544513
I would love to see a Sun-worshipping Destro faction with Gitmob and Firebellies.
>>
The fact that DoK have gotten like three battletomes in four years is just weird to me. Especially since it's not like they don't get so many model releases to be on par with that. I doubt they outsell other armies by so much either. And it's not like any of their tomes have been so out of step with the ruleset that a new one was ever warranted so hot on the heels of the last one. They also don't get any real depth in their fluff since they're still extremely monotonous as far as that goes.

Contrast to LRL who get battletomes about as often, it seems, but also get waves of new models with their book releases. Their fluff also gets into specifics about what they believe, what the history of their whole society (not just the person on top) is like, and characterizes the whole realm of Hysh with its spirits and environs. Those releases pull way more weight towards developing both the playable army and the setting.

I don't really have a point here, it just looks fucking strange.
>>
>>85544614
The only logical explanation for that is that they are extremely popular so they sell books, but they are gonna merge them with Malerion who should be released soonish and thus they won't get a big release that'd bloat the final army.
>>
>>85544444
Lol no fuck it isnt, that means factions with one battle line and 47 heroes like we have now and retards like you will suport this shity practice.
Entire FEC army can fit in to one box.
>>
File: 1656361371987.jpg (1000 KB, 1417x2480)
1000 KB
1000 KB JPG
I would like to remind everyone that just like older isn't inherently better, newer isn't inherently better either.
>>
>>85544538
>Fyreslayers are a fun thematic army with lots of good options for lists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thats why in my area with 40 active players no one is having it and store owner dont even bother to keep any of ther boxes in.
>>
>>85544570
>Because you're a dark elf player and you're getting more dark elves. You'll care about them in the same way you'd care about any new DoK releases.
"Dark Elves" aren't a thing anymore and haven't been for almost a decade now.
>>
>>85544912
And Vampire Counts weren't a thinig until they rebranded LoN into Vampire Counts Copyright Edition. Call it whatever, that's not the point. Hell even LoN was Vampire Counts technically instead of separate microfactions that were borderline unplayable.
>>
>>85544787
Do you have Picture like this with Sylvaneth?
>>
>>85544570
>Because you're a dark elf player
Nah, DoK actually have a personality above "lol look how edgy evil we are"
>>
>>85544959
"lol look we're monstergirls" isn't any better.
>>
>>85544969
Well, immediately you're wrong on that point. Monstergirls are an immediate improvement. But dark elves and dark eldar for that matter, we're always shit. They were so flat, they may as well be carbon paper.
>>
>>85544816
And in my community we have 5 Fyreslayers players. Congrats Anon, people are different,
>>
>>85544959
>DoK actually have a personality above "lol look how edgy evil we are"
I've yet to see any strong evidence of that.
>>
>>85544977
Good try, cumbrain.
>>
File: 1656361220377.jpg (979 KB, 1417x2480)
979 KB
979 KB JPG
>>85544947
I think only 4 were made
>>
>>85537376
Probably the best RPG to come out in the past decade.
>>
>>85544816
>anecdotal evidence
lol
>>
>>85545021
DoK are a gladiatorial blood cult based from the usurper of the god of murder with a combination of Amazonian, traditional Dark Elf and Greek Mythology themes and designs. That's pretty interesting.
>>
>>85545021
>I've yet to see any strong evidence of that.
The fact that they can exist in other cultures and intermingle with them without going into a frothing rage says otherwise. Dark elves could only leave when they needed to satisfy their murder boners.

>>85545052
Well, i can see you've already lost what meagre braincells you already had.
>>
>>85545125
>Probably the best RPG to come out in the past decade.

>D100
>Good
/tg/ is truly dead
>>
>>85544816
>My area player base doesn't like fyreslayers.
>Therefore no one likes fyreslayers.
God you really are retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>85545200
I can't imagine what kind of shit games you like if you dislike d100. Maybe d20, or, may Allah forgive me for saying this, dice pools?
>>
Any fellow BoCbros here? How do you paint gors/bestigors? I've tried painting them brown but they look more like monkeys than gors now
>>
>>85533681
Where's this from?
>>
>>85545557
A fan comic for Vermintide. Sigmartide never.
>>
>>85545579
That wpuld only be worthwhile if they made chaos the protagonist
>>
File: Goretide_04.png (2.78 MB, 1536x1164)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>85545579
>>85545656
G O R E T I D E
>>
>>85545678
When if Khul coming back to he story? I miss that nigga
>>
>>85545701
Next year, I suppose.
>>
>>85545154
Yeah but we're reducing everything to the absurd so that doesn't count.
>>
>>85545701
When he figures out how to get off of that moon
>>
>>85545973
I'm seriously waiting for the Moon Wars campaign. I want Sigmar to throw his golden lads at Orb Infernia. I want Barak Mhornar to launch militarized mining expeditions to Orb Duplicita. I want Alarielle to deploy her hot new RAF against Kurnalune. Fuck's sake make Aeronautica Azyrialis happen.
>>
C7 is hosting another seminar at GenCon in like four hours or so. Like yesterday it might not have anything to do with AoS but whatever, even if it's slim there's a chance of news in a few hours.
>>
File: zwsfsnaqosd61.jpg (35 KB, 640x640)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>85543736
>>85543715
they might be making Mournguls for FEC use
>>
>>85546166
FEC undeath is kind of weird since apparently they don't raise any dead that's not a dragon or a dragon-like bats. They don't raise wolves, common bats, birds, rats, horses, or people. Just dragons and super bats. Nothing else. Weird shit.
>>
>>85545678
A Hollowed Knight Kight-Questor
A Zaitrec Scinari
A Barak Thryng Endrinmaster
A Fuethan Namari
A Thunder Lizard Saurus Guard

vs the hordes of Khorne in the moon of Fire
>>
>>85546081
>All kinds of Chaos vs SCE, Kharadron and Seraphone
Spsce Wars seam fun
>>
>>85543959
>Early 2023
Alright, as long as it's not possible that there's a new Varghulf model right around the corner I'm good. Would feel like a bit of a dolt if I got one printed and then they dropped a cool new official one a week later.
>>
>release new format for SC boxes
>Vanguard Maggotkin
>oh its 750 points, so they'll all be for the "vanguard" format game size. That's decent then.
>every subsequent box is less points
>DoK is a measly 550
>don't bother with an updated IJ box because 750 points would be too many kits
good job gw.
>>
>>85529225
I can't wait any longer, I want dark elves in aos so bad. Would buying some wardens and painting them in the Naggarothi scheme be a good idea? I'm thinking the helmets and shields of the wardens might be too distinctly high elf inspired so i'm not sure what to do about that
>>
>>85546681
We 1000% know there is a king guy on foot coming. RE's suggest that some kind of big guy and other throne guy are also on the horizon, but those might be wild cards
>>
>>85546882
There are plenty of dark elves in AoS, they all just happen to be boring.
>>
>>85543603
Already using it as it's Slynk + dudes
>>
>Lord Leech is just another name for Nurgle
>not the Leechlord doing his best Papa Legba impression
Disappointing.
>>
>>85546894
>We 1000% know there is a king guy on foot coming.
no you don't, you just assume it.
>>
>>85546789
Infuriating
>>
>>85546964
Yes we do. There is art of him. Unless they cancel the finished model he is coming
>>
>>85546789
The Skaven one looks decent. Meanwhile, Fyreslayers got shafted hard. Whole thing is a mixed bag

My big fear is that whenever FEC get their update they’re going to remove the TG/ZD kit from the box and jack the price up on it separately, then replace it with a second unit of ghouls and whatever the new hero is like that’s an even exchange
>>
>>85546994
So what there's art. That doesn't mean anything about model releases. You have a RE that could be anything, that you've thought was FEC for two and a half years. Everyone was nutting over that stupid chaos warrior shield forever that ended up being a one off store hero. The RE with the cool dragon hilt sword that was supposed to be thunderstrike wave 2 ended up being some random vampire one off from a novel.
>>
File: 1612731697077.jpg (1.16 MB, 1618x1885)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>85547067
>people's speculations are the same as an official picture showing us the thing
>>
>>85546789
>No Kruleboyz/Stormcast Vanguard boxes
Biggest blunder desu
>>
>>85547085
fec copium is bizzare, you might as well start soon posting.
>>
>>85547104
Just buy the starter boxes. The content would be the same
>>
>>85546789
I posted the same shit like 4 months ago and I got a bunch of DoKtards seething at me for half a day straight because I said 550 points was shit value
>>
>>85545701
Soon hopefully, with his new Deamon Prince form. I wonder if the "insectoid" claw he had would suggest he won't look like an average Bloodthirster.
>>
>>85547157
>insectoid
Oh no, they're gonna re-cast him as an Asian
>>
>>85546120
Most likely going to focus on mesbg since the anniversary for the movies is around this time
>>
Wait is the new eshin assassin not released yet?
>>
I want to make elephant beastman. I really fucking love elephants. How should I start the so loved elephant themed beastman army? I love elepe
>>
>>85547067
>RE matches FEC aesthetic
>everyone assumes it’s a FEC model
>art gets leaked for a FEC ghoul king of some kind that matches the RE
>that doesn’t prove anything
lmao. And the StD shield WAS a StD model, just not the unit everyone thought it would be so I’m not sure why that’s relevant
>>
>>85547065
>The Skaven one looks decent.
Its ok, goes well with echoes of doom. I'd have preferred a Doomwheel over a WLC.

>>85547130
Nah, dominion stormcast are shared sprues. They could easily do a thunderstrike vanguard with Vanquishers, Annihilators, Stormstrike Chariot, Knight Relictor/Judicator, but that's too much "value". Same for a KB box with Rippaz, grots, killbow, troll, boltboyz. God forbid they give you 3 free boltboyz instead of charging $50 fucking dollars for 3 32mil infantry.
>>
>>85546271
A Boingrot Bounder
An Ogre Maneater
A Hobgrot Slitta
A Wardokk
An IJ Brute
>>
>>85535215
Calm down Rob, not my fault you base your self worth on winning a game of toy soldiers.
>>
>>85547205
It could be bloodbowl for all you know. It'll be 3 years old by the time your book comes out. The age continues to make it more unlikely to be anything of note. The ones that sit around tend to me backburner shit like anniversary models.
>>
>>85547157
>Soon hopefully, with his new Deamon Prince form.
What he turned into a Daemon Prince? Where can I read this.
>>
>>85547250
Pretty sure he's just wishful thinking I don't recall that ever happening
>>
>>85547287
Yeah, he was stopped by Vanduschad.
>>
>>85547250
>>85547287
If I remember correctly (and I might not) he's pointedly being denied daemonhood until he's claimed Vandus' skull for Khorne.
>>
>>85547385
Is that even possible? Do stormcast leave behind body parts?
>>
>>85547403
It's up to Khul to figure out how to do it
>>
>>85547403
It works sometimes.
>>
>>85547220
A Scarlet Doom Knight of shroud
A Kastelai Vampire lord
A Null Myriad Immortis Guard
A Blisterskin Abhorrent ghoul
A Necromaner

there 3 faction to go fight chaos
>>
>>85546271
Part of me is surprised that fatshark hasn't done a different group of people as a dlc. The other part of me remembers that fatshark is a shit developer that pushes out shit products at a snails pace and with minimal effort put in
>>
>>85546910
Still hoping for draconic elves with edgy armor but I know we're gonna get stuck with shit like those ugly ass warcry elves covered in terrible shadow effects
>>
>>85548041
Only reason I wouldn't want death is that they would be so stale personality-wise unless they were all vamps
>>
>>85546187
Yes its very fuckin stupid.
>>
>>85548168
How so?
>>
>>85548465
He doesn’t know that undead can have personality
>>
>>85546187
Well they aren't allowed to have that shit since that'd overlap with Soulblight Gravelords. And with given enough overlap people would start asking questions like, "Why are these two different armies?" And we can't have that.
>>
How big is Charnel Throne base wise?
>>
>>85548530
Found a (hopefully) helpful image on google
GW really should just do this themselves for their sprue pictures, honestly
>>
>>85548559
Thx, this shit is tall, almost 20cm and quite big.
>>
>>85545579
>Sigmartide
It'd be Stormtide if it ever became a thing, which might never happen.

>>85545678
Goretide would be cool shit, though. Get your bros together and brutalize waves upon waves of Sigmarites on the arid plains of the Great Parch.
>>
File: tzeenchpatrolbox.jpg (311 KB, 1000x1000)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
40kg is in chaos so I thought I'd ask here.

Do you think GW is going to do Patrol Boxes/Vanguards for all four Chaos Gods? If it was just 40k, I'd say no, but Daemons have a large presence in AoS, so will they make a new box to replace the SCB or will they just keep the current SCB's for Daemons? Chaos Daemons is coming for 40k soon so I was thinking if they'd release a box for both games in seperate boxing, or will they just do a 40k patrol box with monogod daemons in one box? (they better fucking not)
>>
>>85548911
What happened in 40kg?
>>
>>85529225
christ this general is dead, it's been 2 days and we're still in the same thread
>>
>>85548911
I haven't had enough caffeine today so I'm having difficulty parsing your post and I'm gonna try to answer based on what I'm assuming you're saying, so sorry if this isn't a real answer
They're probably going to do big bundle boxes of monogod daemons with game-agnostic boxing like how Wrath and Rapture just said "realm of chaos" instead of a specific game
>>85548934
my guess is off-topic discussion as per usual
>>
>>85548934
GW has revealed both Guard and World Eaters, but mentioned little else about them. It took GW three weeks to reveal the Chaos Daemons codex only to now start talking about it. GW is doing endless articles on the new Warcry and doing a LOTR sunday preview. 40k players are not getting the equal attention cake, and it's causing shitposting to scale beyond reasonable limits. (In fairness, I sympathise to some extent as a soulless consoomer. It's getting painful waiting for shit after GW outright mentions or shows part of it)
>>
>>85549014
Tell them to get used to it. We barely get any AoS news these days.
>>
>>85549014
Ah. Well, I was also a 40k player and turned to Sigmar but still keep up with most information. They should see the actual content drought we've been having and shut up.
>>
>>85549014
>GW has revealed both Guard and World Eaters, but mentioned little else about them. It took GW three weeks to reveal the Chaos Daemons codex only to now start talking about it. GW is doing endless articles on the new Warcry and doing a LOTR sunday preview.
Y-yeah haha that must really suck for them. We totally haven't heard literally nothing for AoS for 2 months now... hahaha...
>>
>>85549040
AoS, while still popular, has a smaller and (most importantly) less militant and autistic fanbase.
>>
>>85549040
Lumineth vs Tzeenthc announcment wasn't that long ago
>>
>>85549081
Anon, it's been over a month. With zero followup.
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/06/27/magical-might-comes-to-the-fore-in-the-latest-warhammer-age-of-sigmar-battlebox/
>>
File: 1624537134010.jpg (66 KB, 340x331)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>85549088
There are 30 years of models and 7 years of current lore. Have you actuaslly already consoomed everything? Do you need a new announcement every week? Are you the LRL poster whos been pestering these threads for a month begging for leaks?
Settle down and lurk more.
>>
>>85549114
>it's another "should i sell my 15 boxes worht of backlog and start the newest army?" post
>>
File: a86[1].jpg (79 KB, 814x833)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>85548952
>>
>>85549114
No, not really, and no. But how does GW expect people to stay engaged with the hobby when they so barely and seemingly begrudgingly do it themselves. They sure are happy to show off a single model for sidegames with a double digit worldwide player count every week, though.
>>
Did the new rules change anything between the Retributors vs Annihilators strength-wise?
>>
>>85549309
Protectors are the only good Paladin unit outside of Annihilators now so no.
>>
>>85549166
Should I though?
>>
>>85549365
But didn't the new attack-rules kind of ruin their range-advantage?
>>
File: bastien-jez-yndrasta1.jpg (235 KB, 707x1000)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
did they ever explain the actual angle wings rather then the wings of light Prime has?

also i kinda dig the Stormcast having actual feather wings what everyone else opinion?
>>
>>85544969
It is deeper than that, it's lol, look, we're femdom monster girls
>>
>>85549602
Yes. Sigmar gave them to her during reforging so that she could be the apex predator or something like that.
>>
>>85549602
in-universe: sigmar gave her them so that no beast could outrun her or something like that
out-of-universe: the sculptors realized that the rays of light wings don't actually look very good in model form
>>
>>85549602
I thought it's memorabilia because she had a pegasus before dieing for the 1st time
>>
File: FZgmkFlWAAEH8ur.jpg (366 KB, 2048x1300)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>85534403
HAPPENING

https://twitter.com/cubicle7/status/1556036074916429824
>>
>>85547153
Really? When they announced the Vanguard all the DoK posts I saw hated it. The SC was so much better
>>
>>85549657
let's fucking gooo
>>
File: 1610380245702.png (156 KB, 422x379)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>85549657
Told you it would happen. "Not part of Soulbound ritual!!!" my ass, SCE aren't a part of it either and they're playable
>>
>>85549657
Who is Chao and why are there multiple of him
>>
>>85549802
Sounds like some Asian guy. There's always multiples of those
>>
File: oof.png (102 KB, 244x157)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>85549657
>all khorne
>ugliest models in the range in the cover
Why.
>>
>>85549871
It's just a crop of the GM screen art, not a new cover.
>>
>>85549896
That's even worse. All the other books had unique covers.
>>
>>85549913
The pages are also horizontal instead of vertical for some reason, judging by that totally real cover
>>
>>85549913
My dude you are failing your Wis rolls right now.
>>
File: Capture.png (317 KB, 476x341)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>85549871
How can you say no to this smile :(
>>
File: chadwarrior.gif (6.73 MB, 628x816)
6.73 MB
6.73 MB GIF
>>85549936
>>85549942
All the others were announced with their final covers even if this one isn't it it's still disappointing after being the last book AGAIN.
>>85549963
It's ugly and my brain can't make sense of it and not in a good way.
>>
>>85549989
>my brain can't make sense of it and not in a good way.
That's just you being a brainlet anon
>>
>>85549963
I just wish it weren't helbrute-shaped
I like all of the design concepts but the shape fucks it all up
>>
New thread
>>85549986
>>85549986
>>85549986
>>
>>85549989
>All the others were announced with their final covers
No they weren't. They were given coverless announcements via production updates.
>>
>>85549657
Khornebros, it's our time.
>>
>>85546994
>There is art of him.
Might I see it?
>>
>>85549365
Retributors are fine. They do a shit ton of damage.

>>85549404
You don't want paladins as GVs, and 10 Retributors would just overkill everything.
>>
>>85549602
>also i kinda dig the Stormcast having actual feather wings what everyone else opinion?
If they want to make cool looking thunderstrike paladins with real wings to be our jump pack vanguard veterans then sure, I'll take it. Just not more of this 250 points for 9 wounds garbage like annihilators.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.