[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2682848628848.png (477 KB, 656x800)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
Welcome to the Old School Renaissance General, the thread dedicated to TSR-era D&D, derived systems, and compatible content.
Broadly, OSR games encourage a tonal and mechanical fidelity to Dungeons & Dragons as played in the game's first decade – less emphasis on linear adventures and overarching meta-plots and a greater emphasis on player agency.

If you are new to the OSR, welcome! Ask us whatever you're curious about. We'll be happy to help you get started on this playstyle.

>Troves, Resources, Blogs, etc:
http://pastebin.com/9fzM6128

>Need a starter dungeon? Here's a curated collection:
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/80674659/#80722465

>Previous thread:
>>84996264

>Thread Question:
Which scenario do you like to play the most and that never gets boring?
>>
Want to contribute to the thread but don't know where to start? Roll 1d10 (dice+1d10 in the "options" field) on the table below!
Tag your post with [OC] if you want it archived at osrgcontent.blogspot.com.

>1. Make a spell
>2. Make a monster
>3. Make a dungeon setpiece
>4. Make a wilderness setpiece
>5. Make a city setpiece
>6. Make a magic item
>7. Make a class, race, or race-as-class
>8. Make a 4-10 room dungeon
>9. Make a trap
>10. Roll 2d10 and combine
>>
what does /osrg/ think of Frog God Games
anything of note to play or convert besides Rappan Athuk?
>>
>>85021525
Cyclopian Deeps Is worth a look imo.
>>
File: file(22).png (285 KB, 461x309)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>85021471
>9. Make a trap
Wardrobe Mimic [OC]
This room is richly furnished with leather couches, mahogany tables and dressers, and at the far end of the room, a short ash chest sitting on a red wool rug, next to an ebony wardrobe. Corners, handles, and other trim pieces of the furniture are all burnished gold, in total worth ~50gp. The furniture itself is worth more, but many pieces would have to be disassembled to fit through the doors.
The rug is a Rug of Smothering. Should the chest open, the mimic in the room (disguised as the wardrobe) will shout the command word of the rug, and then proceed to beat anyone trapped in the rug until they cease moving.
>>85021525
I hear their Tome of Adventure Design has some useful tables.
>>
What's the best OSR game to play if you're a giant weeb and also want weeb powers?
>>
>>85022081
OSR games aren’t about having seen powers because the source material predates Jap cartoons widespread into the US. I guess speedracer was around.
>>
>>85022127
Now you have to make a speed racer-themed retroclone. Good going.
>>
>>85021463
>tq
I have not run many of the same module/scenario really. I did Tomb of the Dragon's Heart with 2 different groups and that was pretty great, would do again but there's a bunch of other stuff I want to run instead.
>>85022081
>weeb powers
Godbound maybe? Its sortofosr but might be what you're looking for.
>>85022147
Its stupid but I liked the movie.
>>
I still can't wrap around 1:1 timekeeping for 2+ parties
What happens if Party B meets Party A in a wilderness camp, holed up for the week en route to a faraway dungeon? (Players of Party A aren't present, because it's Party B's session)
>>
>>85022557
Don't have Party B meet Party A in a wilderness camp, holed up for the week en route to a faraway dungeon. (Because Players of Party A aren't present, because it's Party B's session)
>>
1st level magic users are a waste of time in OSR and should not be running dungeons.
>>
>>85022584
I agree, they should be walking carefully! Ha ha just a little joke for you my friend
>>
>>85022557
There was an anon a few threads back who had run into this problem with their game. It ended up being easy enough by just doing a quick rp of the non-present group and moving on. Should work mostly fine as long as people aren't being dicks and the dm is level headed.
I'm not even into 11 time and that part seems workable unless you get into domain/party conflict. At which point I have no idea how to handle that. Maybe a public calendar and set times all the commanders have to have their orders in by each day?
>>
>>85021525
Their early stuff was solid. Then they went down the 5th ed black hole of no return and now even their stuff badged for S&W is pretty much just reworked 5e crap.
>>
>>85022641
Even if you pre plan some limited reactions you're still heavily constrained by the players not all being present
They can't compete for resources or a goal or desire to cooperate and assist each other outside the camp. They pretty much can only chat and maybe offer an item or something , but naturally 2 parties crossing paths would want to do far more than that if they share a destination
>>
>>85022641
>>85022711
Yeah I'm thinking about just have Party A share rumors and their exploits last session to Party B. But if it turns out that they're heading to the same destination, players of Party A should know about this, right? (Because there's a chance Party B will take most of the treasures themself, while Party A does nothing even if their characters knew about it.)
>>
>>85021463
>>85022659
Same answer to both questions.

L1 The Secret of Bone Hill
I will fully admit that it is partially nostalgia because it is a module I played many, many times as a kid but it is still pretty good. It has a great rumor table, a pile of good NPCs, is a sandbox with a few dungeons, presents good challenges for a low level party, and has some pretty decent treasure.
The biggest flaws are that the best treasures are in the hands of ostensibly friendly NPCs and they really outclass the suggested level range. If you’re gonna try to get the fattest loot you have to rob the good Baron and I’ve never seen anyone do that with complete success.
The version I run now has been shaped to fit my campaign starter pack, so there’s some more factions, altered factions, bigger intrigue including some of the elements of L2 The Assassin’s Knot, and a few more wilderness sites to explore as well as reasons to continue exploring the realm beyond what’s in the module.
>>
>>85022792
But if you suddenly find out your rivals are caught up with (and about to pass) you then it makes no sense to continue to wait, but the players are bound to their next session
This is more of a multigroup play rather than 1:1 timekeeping issue though. In any sort of multi group play if 2 parties cross the active one simply has way more agency than the other
>>
>>85022081
Worlds Without Number with the Legate rules. The upcoming setting book is even going to have Three Kingdoms-era not!China and not!Japan complete with playable oni and kitsune.
Hell, Scarlet Heroes by the same author has a very east asian inspired setting with malaysian monsters.
>>
What is the explanation you give for having 2 different spells for healing damage and healing diseases, and both cannot heal the other thing?
>>
>>85022987
It's magic. I don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>85022987
What spells? Cure wounds vs cure disease is pretty obvious. A sword wound in your gut is not syphilis on your cock.
It’s a matter of resource management. Going into the jungle or sewers? Probably want to lean that spell selection toward curing disease. Spell selection is often about making hard decisions, not having magic powers on tap.
Heal is the cure-all which resolves damage, disease, and some conditions.
What four spells are you referring to specifically?
>>
>>85022987
Why does cure light wounds help a newbie more than a great warrior? Don't overthink it.
>>
>>85021463
>Which scenario do you like to play the most and that never gets boring?
I never get tired of Tomb of Serpent Kings as an intro for shit. I love seeing how people interact with it. The Basalisk is never not a hit when Ive run it.
>>
>>85021463
TQ: Shattered circle, easily the best 2e module
>>
>>85022711
It for sure seems limited to the groups being amiable. If there's any conflict of interest it seems like it would fall apart immediately.
>>
>>85022081
Your requests are kinda conflicting, dude.
>>
Somebody be a darling and upload the Dwarrowdeep PDFs already.
Also how long does it take before he starts selling hardcovers?
>>
Can you recommend me one shots or short adventures (1-3 sessions) that don't spin around a dungeon? The level range is not important, I'm just getting fed up with dungeons and I'm terrible at designing short adventures.
>>
>>85022081
A mecha game and rip off Aura Battler Dunbine for your sessions.
>>
File: pottery punk.png (337 KB, 1213x749)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
Feedback appreciated
>>
>>85025101
I'm not exactly sure how Snake! would be implemented, Giggles and ...Ah! are redundant, and 6th Sense should read "anything you kill" rather than "anything that kills you."
>>
File: 20220623_011837.jpg (1.96 MB, 4000x3000)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>85025153
Sounds good, I'll rephrase that and replace "ah!"
>>
>>85025101
I would make what the curses do more clearly stated in game mechanics terms.
>>
File: 1649088389616.jpg (280 KB, 1010x1248)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
I've been away for a long while. How did the OSE KS campaign turn out? Did people get their stuff already?
>>
>>85025226
The curse table is more of a guideline, I'll make it clear the dm can roll, choose, or create their own.
>>
>>85025223
Actually I'd replace Giggles before Ah! since Ah! can impact multiple situations as opposed to Giggles' sneaking.
>>
>>85023055
ACKS is the only game I've played solved that problem. A character's base healing rate is a function of their maximum hitpoints, so all characters are naturally healing at roughly the same proportion. A cure wounds spell merely triggers a base healing rate roll, more than once with stronger spells.
>>
>>85025230
Nevermind that, I want to see this woman pregnant and barefoot.
>>
>>85024734
Is Dwarrowdeep out? I don’t see it on drivethru?
>>
>>85025419
based fem-"knight" impregnator and footwear remover
>>
>>85022081
You're gonna have to get your oldschool and weeb fix seperately. Some things should never mix.
>>
>>85025430
Dwarrow deep is out for KS Backers.
>>
I am reworking the spell lists for a game, and there is that one idea that I have for years.
Basically you have a small pool of basic spells (A heal one, a bolt one, a detect alignment one, etc) and then you have X slots based on level. Then, all further magic comes from 2 sources: Mirroring and Conjuring

Mirroring consists in adopting monster abilities as if they were yours during 1d6 turns (dragon's breath, ghoul's touch, etc. These are also the names of the "spells"). The spell you choose must be based on a monster you have seen in this campaign, be it with your current character or a previous, dead one (I know that this is meta AF but I like it, it is mostly to prevent the player skimming through the rulebook to find ThE MoSt bRoKeN AbIlItY)

Conjuring means that the spell is made through summoning something from other dimension or whatever, and mechanically the effect is: You summon the effect of some object from the equipment list for 1d6 turns, but it is slightly magical.
You do not need familiarity or proficiency with the object to use it: for example, summoning a fairy lockpick will open a door regardless of any thief skills you may or not have: if there are chances of the spell failing or not, it takes into account magical skill (caster level and INT at most) an it does not involve actual physical lockpicks. The shape might be a small demon who knows how to crack locks, or just a lock opening magically.
Summoning a sword-like spell, for example, does not summon a sword you can grab, but cuts your opponent through X turns, and still takes armor into account.

Conjuring adds an elemental "skin" to the spell (I dont know how to do this, maybe a roll table with all pokemon types) mostly to add flavor, but can have minor differences.

For example:
fire + sword=good vs trolls
fishing net + bug = spider web, sticky
fishing net + ice = rigid cage, but might be melted

all magically conjured weapons count as magic weapons for monster inmunity purposes

cont.
>>
>>85021463
How important is keeping a calendar with months and seasons
compared with just tracking the days since the campaign started?
>>
>>85026370
I suppose it could help with the "simulated world" approach. It won't make/break the campaign, but could definitely be a cool addition if you pepper it with big events like invasions and such.
>>
I'm thinking of doing initiative like this:
1. Everyone rolls individual initiative.
2. Split movement (up to 1/2 move) in initiative order.
3. Missile fire in initiative order.
4. Finish movement in initiative order.
5. Spells in initiative order.
6. Melee in initiative order.
Any two characters with the same initiative in the same phase are treated as acting simultaneously.
7. End of round.

I feel like I can't be the first one to think this up and it must have been tried before. So anyone who's tried it, how did it go?
>>
>>85026689
What specific clone?
>>
>>85026370
Seasons good because it drives gameplay and gives you reasons to throw other monsters at the players.
Course you can just say the current rl season is always the ingame one.
>>
>>85026301
I want to flesh the conjure mechanics better so it becomes as less "freeform" possible, not sure if the "just add magic" concept is gameable without cringe GM/player negociation.

I am thinking on creating a whole new set of spells by mixing items+"elements" myself and just add a note explaining the process, then saying "You can make up spells like this if U want". Not sure.

I just know that the spells in the book always have seemed to me bland and limited as fuck
>>
>>85022081

Use Mutant Future rules, refluff mutations as weeb powers. Mutuant Future characters start with CON x HD for HP, so the power-level is appropriate for weeb shenanigans.
>>
>>85021463
had a a short amusing session where we managed to get to the dungeon swoop the treasure and back with no wandering monsters or excessive fanfare
GM seemed both slightly frustrated and amused at how lucky we were at at wandering monster checks
>>
>>85022557
Party A travels 11 days to a dungeon in game. So those characters cannot be interacted with in any new way for 11 calender days - next week in 7 days, they play other characters that session.

Party B plays 5 days after, and enter the same area at the same time. If they meet it's retroactive. Instead, they might find signs but not the people. If they're mature I might tell my players "this is the other party, you can interact but don't attack."

Whereas, party A returns to town. Two days later, party B burns that town to the ground. Party A must have escaped (tell them, or run a flashback), or perhaps I run a crossover episode.

Does that answer your question?
>>
>>85027306
Sometimes that's how things go, congrats on the clean heist!
>>
I have the urge to run something sci-fi and OSR, with Space Hulks acting as my dungeons. I started hammering out a class list and then realised this has probably been done before, any recommendations? I've checked out Gamma World and it's not quite what I'm after. I'm reading SWN now and I like it but want slightly more characterful classes, something like:
Psi-Knight (elf)
Psion (MU)
Warbot (dwarf)
Ooze-man
>>
>>85026807
Just B/X
>>85027205
Never read it, you hostile sperg
>>
>>85027474
>Never read it, you hostile sperg
You should! While it's not intended for Basic, there are some interesting thoughts in there worth considering.
>>
>>85027360
>So those characters cannot be interacted with in any new way for 11 calender days - next week in 7 days, they play other characters that session.
Oh weird. Do 1:1 time games not do wilderness exploration?
>>
Remove choosing alignment

High wisdom = lawful
Low wisdom = chaotic

apply wisdom modifiers to rolls where alignment is relevant, such as turning rolls or spell potency (cure ligth wounds cures d6+wisdom, or cause light wounds deals d6-wisdom)

Remove cleric as a class. Magic users can use all spells but they can get very powerful if they pick cleric spells and have a powerful alignment.

MU with irrelevant wisdom (no modifiers) are still as powerful as they are now, but have a little expanded list anyways.
>>
>>85027703
>Remove choosing alignment
Idk, players should choose how they want to roleplay they charcaters, IIRC one of the biggest warnings of GG in the original DM manual was to never define how players should play their characters.
>>
>>85027703
>Remove choosing alignment
>Remove cleric as a class
Done
>>
>>85027703
>High wisdom = lawful
>Low wisdom = chaotic
this trranslates even into modern editions with
>Low intelligence = good
>High intelligence = evil (actually rational self interest)
>>
>>85027963
Cringe
>>
>>85028141
>t.low int, low wisdom
>>
>>85027703
There is a place to discuss the flaws in 3 point alignment but this is not it.
>>
>>85027414
Check out Hulks & Horrors
>>
>>85027963
Alignment Threads of /tg/

The only people who seem to have a problem with D&D Alignment are Literal Retards, Philosophy 101 Autists or people who are blatantly evil under the system disliking being called out as vile fuckwits.

Every thread on Alignment reveals these three every single time.

Literal Retards have issues with the rules and their reading comprehension tends to be shit. They misinterpret simple language and are often pigheadedly obstinate when it comes to correcting their moronic ideas.

Phil 101 Autists are worse than Literal Retards. Unable to ignore their newfound knowledge, they argue incessantly about how the system must work within all these ideas they just learned (or have only ever learned) and blatantly ignore the conditions for D&D's Objective Alignment. They only seem capable of arguing about the system as it relates to modern day, real world, Earth and not the Fantasy universe it comes from, a common aliment for certain types of shit speckled, muppet farts ala Caster/Martial disparity.

Evil motherfuckers are the worst. Quite simply they will argue at length and with every bad faith argument they have to not be labelled the monstrous things they are. From fascists trying to not have their genocidal movements called out as the evil they are, from people who like to cause others suffering not being properly labelled, to other types who all want to be Good but are so far from it with their beliefs and actions and are unable to reconcile it with the way the system labels them.
>>
>>85028516
Yep.
>>
For my campaign I'm thinking of making a 1d6 or maybe 1d10 table for magic users of "what they are seeking" in addition to just gold. Because I feel that magic users seeking knowledge are looking for specific things they were intrigued by in their magical learnings. So stuff like how to summon a bird demon or a grove of astral mushrooms. I guess this might be stupid but since so much of OSR chargen is actually random generation and procedure I feel like randomly generating character motivations shouldn't be out of the question. And while gold is a sufficient motivation I like the idea that there is more to it and PCs have to roll for it..maybe it should be a d100 table. It's going to be for a megadungeon that's an ancient wizard city so it should make sense.
>>
>>85025230
Succeeded, they fulfilled pdfs and are working on printing. It'll be until fall till they ship them out
>>
File: Soil - Soil v09.zip - 47.png (270 KB, 1058x1600)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>85028516

Agreed, but this will only derail the dicusssion further when the aformentioned groups start sperging out.
>>
File: royal gnome.png (606 KB, 438x699)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>
>>85026301
>>85026689
>>85027014
>>85027703
>>85027963
>>85028584
Ah yes, nogamez armchair theorycrafting, that's the best part of /osrg/
>>
Goddamn, I forgot what I did to PDFs to have them print correctly on LULU. Acrobat preflight, margin/trim/bleed shit and covers are complicated as fuck.
Need to print everything myself now, since DTRPG has customs tax in the EU.
>>
>>85029291
Ive played 35 sessions of BX DnD, Ill pOst my notes when I get home if you want. Otherwise, Kys mass reply Spammer Spammer.
>>
>>85029461
>Ill pOst my notes
Why would you go to this much effort to appease some faggot loser on the internet lmao
>>
>>85028865
Sir James the Royal Gnome looks like he just laid a silent but deadly fart. A particularly noxious one too.
>>
>>85029461
>phoneposter
>ESL
>kiddie D&D player
>seething so hard that he writes a reply from work
KWAB
>>
>>85029366
It's pretty ridiculous how many hoops you have to jump through just to get a PDF to look right when it's printed. You'd think someone would have figured out an easier way by now.
I guess you could always just format the pages by hand in InDesign and send the files off to your local printer but at that point you might as well just get a tablet or something and use that.
>>
>>85024830
Night at the Golden Duck
>>
whats a decent solo roleplaying game? I wanted something really brutal, like Escape the Dark Castle, but I'm very bored of that title and I want something newer. Nothing like 1k year old vampire, I dont want to fill out an activity journal and do 99% of the work
>>
>>85030708
Sir this is /osrg/ not /srpgg/
>>
>>85025411
The supremacy of ACKS is once again apparent. Now, if only I wasn't too much of a retard to process macroeconomics.
>>
>>85030791

My apologies, faggot. Enjoy your shitty thread and your overpriced books you never use.
>>
>>85022694
Really sad to see.

But agree.

everything they make now is 5e compatible, with an S&W version, but guess which gets a print run?

I don't know why they do it, 5e groups won't play those
>>
>>85031799
>5e groups won't play those
Correct, but 5e DMs do buy lots of shit they'll never ever run.
>>
>>85031821
Too be fair OSR DMs do that all the time too. Consoomption knows no system
>>
>>85031863
True, but if the behavior's consistent among all groups you might as well go for the largest possible pool of consumers. Will it hurt them when D&D has its next crash? We'll have to see.
>>
>>85031863
>>85031886
Noisms has a recent blogpost relevant to this topic: https://monstersandmanuals.blogspot.com/2022/06/in-defence-of-rpg-flanerie.html
I hate the consumption aspect of this (and most) hobbies but I can see his point.
>>
I want to add a few additional spells to my campaign beyond the usual, but I didn't see any spell supplement PDFs in the trove. Specifically I'm looking for anything TSR compatible, I don't care about your custom magic systems or whatever, just like... normal-ass spells that would fit seamlessly with Basic or AD&D. Anything come to mind?
>>
>>85031749
>redditspacing
>insults
>projection
Yikes!

>>85032000
Poor Wizard's Almanac should be good for B/X and UA for AD&D 1e
>>
>>85032000
Collected homebrew stuff:
https://www.acc.umu.se/~stradh/dnd/mirror/Ezra/spells/html/index.html

TSR's Wizard's Spell Compendiums and Priest's Spell Compendiums should be somewhere in the troves.
>>
>>85026370
Assuming you're in a long campaign, having an idea of when the weather/seasons will change can greatly benefit the narrative so it doesn't seem like something just thrown at players by arbitrary decision. A calendar can help in some cases if you want to dig deeper into the NPCs, some stores might not open on certain days, maybe there's a local event or something and people are getting ready to celebrate. If you only write down the days that have passed there will be no idea of time, you will have a pile of time that has passed since the beginning, which is not very useful.
>>
File: 364 day calendar.png (31 KB, 1067x306)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>seasons

Have a calendar.
>>
>>85027646
Not sure that's what you got out of it. Party A traveled 11 days to the dungeon which will mean wilderness exploration. Party B in the example comes across the same place at the same time as party B, however, party A already played and they did not encounter party B - ergo they do not meet.
>>
Blood of the Dragon
Halls of Thizun
The Lost Treasure of Atlantis

Any other highly regarded pulpy S&S modules?
>>
File: red barnacle.png (750 KB, 1268x778)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
Any idea how to better explain what i'm getting at here?
>>
File: meatlet.png (462 KB, 1239x766)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>85034835
and here's the meatlet
>>
>>85027414
there's some sci-fi classes in the Knock zines I believe
at least an android in issue 3 and a grey alien in issue 2 (I think?)
>>
>>85027414
Maybe B/X Mars?
>>
>>85027414
There’s a B/X hack of Rogue Trader called Warband! that might be worth looking at. I’d vet it better or give some more insight but I can’t seem to find a copy. I’m certain I have it somewhere… will followup when I get to my laptop.
>>
>>85027414
https://stargazersworld.com/2017/11/07/d20-future-heroic-alien-species-conversion/

https://frontierexplorer.org/book/star-frontiers-characters-without-number

https://frontierexplorer.org/book/sathar-monsters-without-number
>>
>>85021463
I love buff women
>>
>>85022081
Just add rules onto the existing OSR game. A good one is making players and human npcs damage scale with HD (level 1 fighting men do 1d6, 5th level 2d6, 9th level 3d6 etc). Rolling a billion attacks to resolve combat is kind of gay imo.
>>
Any ODnD buffs out there able to explain the Attack/Defense explanation in the monsters and treasures rulebook? It's driving me nuts. Explain it to me like I'm 5.
>>
>>85036222
That's referring to the Chainmail system. If you're playing Chainmail, a Hero counts as 4 men as far as number of attack rolls, and the suggestions for the D&D combat system using it are based off that. It's worth saying that from what I understand Gygax exclusively used the Alternate Combat System so you can potentially ignore that, or you can try to convert it to the ACS in one of a million ways that I'm too lazy to try and remember.
>>
>>85034835
I like this but I wouldn't do the 33% per month thing for spawning meatlets. Too much trouble for the DM. Just say that red barnacles have a 2-in-6 chance of being accompanied by 1d6 meatlets
>>
>>85034853
Quick copy edit: the italic text calls them meatlings, but the title at the top is meatlet. I like meatlet better, FWIW
>>
>>85035803
Me too. That's why sex-based strength limits are dumb
>>
>>85035803
Based
>>
>>85036285
>>85036285
>>85036285
"Verses normal men" is referring to a "monster" attacking normal npcs? Pcs? Or just humans? Or bipedal human size creatures (orcs dwarves men etc)? Thanks for your response
>>
>>85036622
'Versus normal men' is a term from Chainmail I believe, referring to the standard mass combat system. In OD&D terms I believe people often simplify this down to mean that all 1HD or less creatures (normal men under Chainmail terms, since your average man can only take one hit before dying) can be attacked multiple times as per the rules suggested there. This is hotly contested and I wish I could remember some of the other interpretations though.
>>
>>85021463
How useful would your current group find a strange magical clock that does not tell the time
But instead displays the current level of the dungeon the group is in
With higher level dungeons displaying a higher number
>>
>>85036675
>With higher level dungeons displaying a higher number
Oh thank god, I was worried it was the other way around.
Anyway, I think they would think that it would be a pretty neat tool, but not something to go through any significant trouble for. It's a nice minor magical item.
>>
>>85036653
That is a reasonable explanation. Thank you.
>>
>>85036675
>current level of the dungeon
As in the physical layer of the dungeon or the relative strength of its inhabitants?
>>
https://youtu.be/tEg7rAGNfhY
>>
File: 1542342987542.jpg (156 KB, 850x850)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>85021463
played a BX game last night
and the session made me realise that sacks as encumbrance work really fucking well
each sack can hold around 400 coins of ENC
>>
>>85036803
relative"ish" there often can be outliers
>>
>>85036881
>sacks as encumbrance work really fucking well
One of the best rules. Honestly it should be mandatory rather than optional.
>>
>>85036881
>>85036922
Can you elaborate on why it's good? Do you treat sacks like encumbrance slots? Forty pounds seems a little big for a single item slot
>>
I hate the ten minute time scale but things like lighting seem to fall apart if you make any adjustments from ten minute turns. Even five minute turns make lamps and lanterns last a millennia. Spell durations can be changed to match the original time scale (a spell lasting two hours lasts twelve turns; just adjust it to lasting one hour, etc) but making lamps last any less than four hours seems like a shit move. Torches lasting 30 minutes is probably a little more realistic but that's the only light-related realism achieved this way.

Other than that I just hate taking 10 minutes to take a single action in dungeons, no matter how quick, loud, or whatever the movement should be. Should I just get the fuck over it and keep the OD&D and/or B/X scale, or has anyone else successfully experimented with making changes to the time scale of OSR games?
>>
>>85027703
>>85027963
this has to be plebbit trolling
>>
>>85036949
It still counts as character weight, so there's no point in having that much slot space if there's a movement disadvantage/limit on how much you can carry. It makes more sense for a game about collecting treasure to monitor how much weight they have in detail, and if there's an emergency they can drop and regain the weight they had. I don't see any reason not to use detailed encumbrance rule at all.
>>
i picked up this book at a garage sale for like, 5 dollars and I'm finding it's worth a fair bit more online, due to being out of print. So I read it, and uh, this is gay? This is really retarded but I've already had someone on the LOTFP facebook page offer me EIGHTY BUCKS for it. I remember this guy's name all over the place but I've never read anything by him, but this isn't even good. Is the power of out of print books that strong?
>>
>>85037106

>70$ profit on the sale of a book you think is no good

Why are you posting about it here? Just sell it try to filch him for 90
>>
>>85036581
sounds good, I'll do that.

>>85036591
ohhh nice catch. I'll stick to meatlet
>>
File: auranempiremap.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Looking for two more players for an ACKS game set in the northern province of Rorn. A megadungeon will be provided free of charge to those who can squat 4 plate.
>Auran Empire (default) setting
>7:30-8:00 PM EST Monday, weekly
>First session 6/23
>Roll20
>BROSR
Add me on Discord - Vul#9441

More praise for ACKS!
>>85025411
>>85030829
>>
>>85037106
I'm curious as to what you dislike about it in particular. Do you just not like the setting? Do you think the rules are lame?
>>
>>85025101
Cool, stealing
>>
>>85025230
I'd love for her to contemplate my Tree of Woe, if you know what I mean
>>
File: chest nut color.png (42 KB, 516x432)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>85037348
wait around another hour or so and i'll post the up to date vermin volume .

much more added.
>>
>>85035381
I really want to see rules for this if you can post them or a link to them. My googling is just showing results related to Mount and Blade.
>>
>>85037533
>http://swordplusone.com/warband_print.pdf
There's good stuff on that blog too. IIRC there's a Warband! zine with 1 issue as well,
>>
>>85037533
>>85037565
Yeah, thanks for digging that up. I found a copy on one of my drives because I also kept getting the M&B links. I guess I misremembered it being based on Rogue Trader. It is meant to be a chaos warband.
There was an anon who posted a tech-priest class for a 40k style game, long ago. I wonder what ever became of that project.
And since it hasn't come up yet I'll mention White Star. It's based on Swords & Wizardry and looks a lot like B/X in space. It's a little goofy in places but I think it might do the job. The digital edition is free and there's loads of supplemental stuff throughout various troves.
>>
File: coming soon.png (708 KB, 847x476)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>85037348

Here's tonights version. Will clean up and add more later.

https://mega.nz/file/3zglFZAK#vW6b_C44qra1dKpVwWDm2FV2noBDKxdciee-ohxtilI
>>
>>85026689
I've been doing something similar and its worked pretty well.
>Each side rolls initiative
>Spells announced
>Missile fire
>Movement (winning side can move first or last, gets final say)
>Melee
>Spells take effect
>End of round
>>
>>85029291
I actually am in a hurry with making the magic rules to implement them by monday's game. I have a new player eho wants to be a wizard and i dont want to make him learn a system this week and another next week
>>
>>85034170
B4
>>
>>85036966
Bro, it's really not that hard. If the action would logically take time (IE moving the alotted amount of feet by the party, rolling to search a room), then time progresses. If one character does one simple action, time doesn't progress.
>>
>>85036966
One turn to travel 120 ft or a fraction therof on even ground (reduced to x3 combat movement speed on rough terrain)
One turn to explore a room. you may take multiple actions and dick around to a varying degree within reason while exploring a room
>repeat
>>
>>85026370
For weather use either a real life almanac of weather or the fantasy weather almanac. Randomly rolling for every day is too time consuming.
>>
File: inspired 2.png (1.24 MB, 2085x2622)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>85021463
rate my hexmap that i put together tonight /osrg/
i took a bunch of inspiration from both what i liked out of neir and outdoor survival
>>
>>85036881
How terrible of an idea is it to force sack encumbrance on my 5e players?
>>
>>85021463
Is there a D*scord server for europeans? I want to stop GMing for a bit and try being a player for once
>>
>>85038038
Chances are, you're probably not going to come up with an entirely new, good, unique magic system in one week's time with no play testing. My advice: play the game as-is. Who cares if it doesn't match your vision. Don't try to reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>85039888
I don't know. They're your players. You tell me.
>>
>>85034835
The fear ability is odd to me. It specifies targets, which implies things the barnacle is attacking. But it seems like I'd be horrified just seeing a red barnacle, not only when it attacks. What was your intent with the fear ability? Fear on sight or fear on attack?
>>
File: 20220623_195907-01.jpg (3.2 MB, 3000x4000)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>85042094
Oh, i wanted it to be upon seeing it initially. I'll reword that.

Thanks!
>>
looking at the AD&D 2 stuff in the OP
what's the green books? They look like a reprint of the core books?
new to this
>>
File: AD&D.png (116 KB, 1920x1080)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>85043548
I recommend you go on Share Thread >>85017000.
Read the OP PDF and go to /O-S-R. You'll know what I'm talking about when you're done reading the PDF.
>>
What are some of the best OSR zines? Specifically, I'm looking ones with content to drop directly into a game, like dungeons, treasure, monsters, tables etc, rather than opinion pieces or advice.
>>
>>85043672
Fight On! had some gameable stuff.
>>
>>85021463
I’m considering reducing the halflings attack progression to that of the cleric/theif
Any consequences to this?
Should I also give the class the more generous XP table of the cleric or theif
>>
>>85039497
Honestly looks pretty average but in a good way
>>
File: BX Options Class Builder.png (1.12 MB, 736x1104)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>85043791
I recommend reading BX Options Class Builder if you want to modify a class. It is a very complete guide.
https://gofile<dot>io/d/3d1fOh
>>
>>85043672
There are a bunch of them. Knock, Carcass Crawler, Vast in the Dark, The Twisting Stair, and Fight On! are a few. There's also the Blue Wizard one by David McGrogan that's supposed to come out soon.
>>
File: Schema monk.jpg (218 KB, 624x960)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
I have the opportunity to run a brief campaign with some new players soon, and I wanted to try something new for clerics:
Cleric players only get access to the names of the spells on their list, but not the descriptions. Instead of casting spells can only pray. When they do, the DM decides which spell is cast, and how it manifests. Clerics can pray for a specific spell or effect, but it is ultimately up to the DM to decide what spell is cast (if any) and the extent of the spell's effect.

My intention for this is in part to make clerics more distinct from Magic-Users and make it feel more like they are getting their powers from their faith. Additionally, this puts more of an emphasis on adhering to the Cleric's doctrine—the idea is that, since clerics no longer have a spell list with hard-and-fast mechanics attached, I as the DM have more control over how the spells and spell casting work. If the cleric is not adhering to their beliefs, I can change or lessen the spell effects, and if they are playing particularly well, I can enhance the spells or change them to be more relevant to the current scenario. This, ideally, would create more of an incentive to adhere to the strictures of the cleric's religion and make cleric magic more exciting.
The one downside I can think of to this is that it puts more of a cognitive load on the DM during the session, but I don't believe it will be to such an extent that it would cause problems at the table.
>>
>>85043791
For what purpose?
>>
>>85041463
I dont have to make the entire magic system right now. Just the part that a level 1 magic user sees. I have already played the game as is a lot of times, never liked it. I want to do something that I think that might be cool, and I know there is a lot of people in here that loves to mess with the magic system, I cant help trying to better our world.
>>
>>85043791
I'd just use the thief stat block for all purposes. Hobbits are thiefs.
>>
>>85044241
Bad idea. That is just the DM back seat playing the cleric. Any and all use of the spells will feel arbitrary. I wouldn't play a cleric if these were the rules. If the players need that sort of incentive to play the bar off spell levels if the cleric isn't fasting some days, performing minor rituals daily, major rituals weekly, and doing deeds in the name of their god. Have npcs treat them like holy men. Nobles will take off their hats when speaking to them, humble peasants will try to feed them, the sick will try to touch the hem of their garments, the wicked will not meet their eyes, all the above will seek their blessing in times of need.
>>
>>85044380
Hahaha well I like your attitude, however misguided I think you might be.
Here's some input (I'm assuming your >>85026301)

Mirroring seems pretty straightforward, but you can stand to benefit from clarifying the extent of the power: does the MU need to just see the creature, or see the creature use the ability, or have the ability used on the MU? Are you going to distinguish between passive abilities and active abilities? What about abilities that aren't necessarily outlined in the statblock, like spiders' wallclimbing or giants' strength?

For conjuring, I think the easiest way to go about what you're trying to do is come up with 10 general spell effects (like damaging, ensnaring, healing, summoning, controlling, etc.) and 10 elemental tags that can reflavor or re-contextualize the effect.
And then all you have to do is come up with 100 unique spells based on the effects+tags and you're done. You can start with 4 of each so you only have to worry about 16. Or you can just leave it more freeform.
>>
>>85044488
I see where you're coming from here but I don't play a really RP-heavy game, so having clerics do downtime rituals or making NPCs treat them a certain way would detract from the action. The point is to make the mechanics of the class more reflective of clerics' religious nature, and I don't think for the kind of game that I run that describing sick people trying to touch their garments will really get me there.

I want to make it clear if it wasn't already that the spells will mostly function as-written, there just won't be any player-facing mechanical details. To counteract that though, my method would provide more of a boon to clerics in the form of spontaneous casting—they wouldn't have to prepare their spells at the beginning of the day, they could just pray for what they need when they need it.
>>
>>85037923
Thanks anon
>>
File: HUMDUMP.png (228 KB, 1248x581)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>85044740
no problem. I'm working on more now.

Any ideas how to make an egg eater creature more interesting? or how to make its piercing attack unique?
>>
>>85044241
>>85044658
If your goal is to make clerics more distinct from magic-users I would just give them spontaneous casting. Maybe add a piety mechanic on top of regular spellcasting, for example maybe the cleric can make a prayer for aid once per day or week or month with a % chance of success based on how pious they are, with success being a bonus or higher-level spell effect appropriate to the situation. That way at least it doesn't make their core class ability feel out of their control.

As an aside, I'd like to give clerics spontaneous casting myself, but we play with very large spell lists and I can't figure out how to make the two together not overpowered.
>>
>>85021463
Very aesthetically pleasing.
>>
File: snake oil salesman.png (1.49 MB, 960x1280)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Ideas for fantasy snake-oil salesman goods?
Their claimed effect(s) / actual effect
>>
>>85045100
Potion of strength that actually doubles the size of one body part, head, torso, l/r arm, l/r leg
>>
File: nomad goods.png (49 KB, 509x583)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>85045100
Here's what I have so far
>>
>>85024734
>>85025430
>>85026206
Dwarrowdeep is up on drivethru now
>>
>>85045100
Is that a guar from morrowind?
>>
File: vagrant.png (1.04 MB, 721x686)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>85046111
might be inspired by one! Part of a sculpt exchange, was converted by a buddy of mine (thecryptofcrafts). Here's the other side. Please forgive the shitty screengrab.
>>
>>85037106
Yeah it's not a very good book. It's really weird looking at Zak shat-his-pants-in-Chick-Fil-A-during-Gencon Smith's books, because they've won all these rpg awards, but none of them are particularly good or useful.
>>
>>85045100
In general, selling potions that don't work is a good gimmick, good enough to base a quest around it at least.
Like a fake antidote or healing potion, that's fun trolling, specially since such items are prone to being used in very tense and risky situations. Then the players would have a miniquest of finding the merchant to take revenege.
>>
>>85044241
Have a look at Fantastic Heroes & Witchery. The cleric replacement, the friar, has prayers. It's a suite of your standard priestly powers (healing, turn undead, bless, etc) except you have to roll to access them and it gets progressively more difficult the more you ask of your god. There's a bit more to it than that so I recommend checking it out in the thread trove.
Attached is a different system some other anon posted awhile ago. It's pretty great but it needs to be reworked for each god so that's more work. Worthwhile if you have the time but definitely not ready to go out of the box
>>
>>85047016
>Have a look at Fantastic Heroes & Witchery.
Sure wish he would finish the damn game or at the best least make available whatever Is written.
>>
>>85044783
Here's some regurgitation from my head:

>[Rotten Egg]
>Landing a killing blow on a humdump coats the slayer in a foul musk, depending on the gender will have two effects.
>Male, suffer penalty to charisma until X days unless items or person is scoured.
>Female, attracts additional hostile humdumps in an X radius

>[Lock Jaw]
>Humdump's bite will lock onto it's victims, numerous humdump's latching on will inhibit mobility, only by pouring boiling water over the humdump will release it.
>>
>>85045100
Undead repellent candles
One of the few items on the merchants repertoire that practically work as intended but they are the most expensive because of that
The actual effect of the candles is that a lit candle create a 10ft wide obscuring field that creatures that rely on magical senes such as undead dark/infravison cannot see in or through
>>
>>85044241
>>85044488
That could be easely countered by rolling dice to determine which spell is cast each (or most of the) time.
>>
File: l-intro-1606312454.jpg (208 KB, 1600x898)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
My group's been really enjoying the Knave system for a while now. It's nice, simple, and moddable for whatever shit we wanna do. Anyone know a decent Wild West OSR? Preferably something I can hack onto Knave?
>>
File: yeah.png (96 KB, 730x662)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>85037106
oh yeah that shit will go for good, if you can get blue medusa that'll be even more
>>
>>85047600
homie is so far up his own ass that he turned inside out and back right side out again
>>
File: Zak!.png (103 KB, 480x360)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>85037106
Fuck off Zak.
>>
>>85047600
Man, I thought he was just an edgelord but now I think he's just legit retarded
>>
>>85043672
Fight On!
Wormskin
Dyson Zine
Axioms
Hack & Slash Zine
Vacant Ritual Assembly and Undercroft sometimes
Cube World sort of? ymmv on that one. Would not pay for it, fun to skim.
I hear Carrion Crawler is decent, haven't had a chance to check it out yet.
>>
>>85047600
Oh shit lol is he shaving his head because he's going bald? Hard to tell from the thumbnail.
>>
>>85047031
How is it incomplete? A bestiary and some adventures might round things out but there’s enough in the core book and a slew of downloads for options you don’t really need. What’s missing?
>>
File: THEWORLD.jpg (112 KB, 937x1000)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>85044783
i got back into suclpting because of you
I'm far, far from what people in /3dprint/ can do but its nice to be able to visualize a monster or creature and make it
>>
>>85047663
That’s quite the image. Arguably more compelling than him prolapsing from diarrhea behind a Chick Fil A dumpster.
>>
>>85045802
Fuckin' A
>>
>>85047976
I'm so , so happy to hear it. Love that monster. keep me in the loop with your future creations. Feel free to message me on Instagram if you ever want to chat or talk osr
>>
>>85021471
this magic item was a think already in several versions of the game last time i checked but here is my hazily remembered take on it
i personally like what i've done with the secondary effect, which i can estimate is a good iteration in that department and makes the item more useful

>[OC] soap of scentlessnes
>the soap of scentlessnes has two effects
>firstly it prevents those washed by it from having any natural or acquired smells leaving no scent trails even if doused in reeking substances
>secondly those washed by the soap or in close contact with it lose their sense of smell entirely while the soap is present for good or for ill
>>
>>85043791
Are you keeping the halfling level cap in place? Because if you are, you're reducing their maximum THAC0 from 14 to 17, which is a fairly big hit.

Depending on how permissive you are with halfling weapons (the restrictions are vague) and the size of magical armor (do you have to find special suits to fit halflings?), you could argue they have a leg up on fighters (until they cap out), but taking away their punching power significantly undermines them.

Why are you considering changes? If you want the halfling to be a bit more thiefy / knavish, I think you'd need to rework the class. As it is, they're heavily armored fighters (who, granted, have a hide special ability, but they're still tiny little tanks).
>>
File: thunder rift.jpg (592 KB, 1360x1744)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
tell me about ye olde BECMI (mini)setting Thunder Rift
>>
File: 17126.png (1.73 MB, 1182x1182)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>85021463
so i've heard very good thing's about B9
for the pepole who have played it, how were each of the adventures?
>>
>>85021718
i know how to get in
but where in the OSR trove is Cyclopian Deeps located?
>>
>>85048690
ctrl-f in the directory txt file
>>
>>85048695
thanks mate and fuck me i'm sutpid
>>
>>85048651
https://youtu.be/uKgSsMt_bz0
>>
>>85048651
They were originally intended for young players.
Into-adventures, if you will.
Although occasionally silly, the adventures are easy to just put in wherever in most campaigns.
Absolutely nothing amazing or ground-breaking but good as filler adventures.
>>
>>85048651
It's mediocre at best. It's very easy to modify and add your own content to which is something I've done with it. I've used it as a training module for noobs.
>>
File: Chainmail.jpg (149 KB, 496x647)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
https://clericswearringmail.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-joy-of-chainmail.html: the new actual play review in which I say nice things about the Joy of Wargaming: with focus on his Chainmail campaign.
>>
>>85027703
>>85027963
Assign seventh stat - Alignment - rolled on 3d6: high is Law, low is Chaos. Actions you take can bump it a point at a time.
If you go over 18 or under 3, the gods remove you to paradise (or to the fields of cosmic battle, whichever comes first).

>>85028205
That's because there aren't any.
#AlignmentAsMenageATois

>>85030708
Check out Sub-Class Act.
There's some non-OSR stuff in there, but he does solo APs with different systems and oracles that might help you to find one.

>>85034170
>Halls of Thizun
Such a fun adventure.

>>85039497
Rivers are wonky - but assuming the PCs start in the middle, you've got good biome diversity and multiple adventure site opportunities. Good start! I hope you keep us posted on the game you run in it!

>>85040978
Not for euros, specifically, but check out this one:
https://discord.gg/PWfgBss
They play at all times of the day, albeit at short notice, so you should be able to find a game if you're looking.

>>85046111
>>85046147
Best fantasy monster / pack animal!
>>
File: willabsolutely.png (975 KB, 1203x1121)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
[OC] Saints visage
Roaming spirit that infects the body of dying clerics. On death, the head massively bloats into an abominable beast, sprouting limbs and fangs and being embowed with frightful physical might. The visage will seek to embody the character, personality and ideals of the cleric it's infected. It will immediately seek to complete the goals that the cleric had in life, and then from there to serve the will of the cleric's god as best it can. If slain it bears no ill will to it's destructors, though in playing the role of the cleric at the time it may be as vicious or spiteful as it's imitated persona will allow.
HD:8
AC: 10
AL: Whatever the cleric's alignment is
ATT: Flailing arms (4x1d4 attacks) or Fanged bite [1d10, damage dealt restores health)
Special:
*The cleric's body is animated as it was in life and acts separately to the visage on turn orders. It has whatever stats, spells and items it had at the time and is targeted separately for the purposes of making saves and combat.
*The cleric's HP (whatever it was in life +1hd) is considered a separate health pool to the visages. Stolen HP from the visage's bite attack can be directed to either health pool. If the cleric is destroyed, the visage may recreate it by draining HP (it will immediately flee to do this if possible)
*For reaction rolls the visage acts as it's host would have in life (example; old party members and allies never trigger an attack reaction unless they backstabbed the host).
>>85048135
I will absolutely do that and also everyone ive shown your sculpts to has loved them
>>
>>85034835
>>85034853
Nothing to add other than that those sculpts look great. Real Erol Otus + Mason Lindroth sludgy perfection.
>>
File: treasure.jpg (519 KB, 1920x1078)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
Is there any information in the original materials (like 3LBB, Holmes, AD&D, B/X) regarding expected character progression speed and, therefore, manually placed treasure amounts?
>>
File: WD17_werebear.jpg (313 KB, 711x727)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
I submit this werebear transformation from WD#17, Peter Bollinger(Animorphs cover art) was lucky not to get sued.
>>
Favorite quotes from the DMG?

Mine:
>p121 DMG:
>It is incumbent upon the Dungeon Master to do his utmost to convince players that a cursed scroll should be read. This is to be accomplished through duplicity, coercion and threat, etc.
>>
>>85049116
>If you go over 18 or under 3, the gods remove you to paradise (or to the fields of cosmic battle, whichever comes first).
Nah, at 18 you must save vs spells every month or become a thematically appropriate angel. At 3 you must save vs spells every month or become a thematically appropriate demon.
>>
>>85051160
Can I cheat and go with a PHB quote?
>perforce, as the killing of humans and other intelligent life for the purpose of profit is basically held to be the antithesis of weal.
>>
File: 134.jpg (20 KB, 334x419)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>85051160
>finally got my players into an osr one shot
>in an underground chamger they find a weird door, on an altar nearby a mysterious crystal (cursed) and a scroll (cursed)
>ok lets use the scroll it could open the door
>roll table, character straight up dies
>mfw

They liked the experience though, so I'll get to do this more often.
>>
>>85051214
That is pretty good. The irony!
>>
>>85043781
>>85044042
>>85047823
Thanks all.
>>
>>85050934
Gygax, Strategic Review April 76:

It is reasonable to calculate that if a fair player takes part in 50 to 75 games in the course of a year he should acquire sufficient experience points to make him about 9th to 11th level, assuming that he manages to survive all that play. The acquisition of successively higher levels will be proportionate to enhanced power and the number of experience points necessary to attain them, so another year of play will by no means mean a doubling of levels but rather the addition of perhaps two or three levels. Using this gauge, it should take four or five years to see 20th level. As BLACKMOOR is the only campaign with a life of five years, and GREYHAWK with a life of four is the second longest running campaign, the most able adventurers should not yet have attained 20th level except in the two named campaigns. To my certain knowledge no player in either BLACKMOOR or GREYHAWK has risen above 14th level.
>>
>>85050934
"Placement of Monetary Treasure", Page 91-92 of the AD&Dmg gives some good guidlines
I also think the having the 1st level of a dungeon contain enough treasure to get the party to 2nd level, the 2nd level enough treasure to 3rd and so on is a good rule of thumb.
>>
>>85051717
Looks like players found 1/5 of XP needed to attain next level per session (on average). "Achieve name level in a year" sounds like a reasonable guideline.
>>
>>85045802
Ok I just got it in pdf as I’m moving away from hard copies. It’s expensive but I rarely buy anything for my AD&D game these days. Compared to Barrowmaze and Highfell this is his best yet. I don’t have Caverns of Archaia. Very clearly inspired by LOTR mines of Moria. A massive subterranean dwarf sandbox.
>>
>>85051288
Who is the wizard with the bell pepper?
>>
>>85052020
Younger fella, are ya?
He's one of the stars of "Iron Chef", an early Reality show where a bunch of cooks compete to make the best meal.
>>
Please recommend based non-OSR games.
>>
>>85052219
I’m 43. I do not watch television.
>>
>>85052446
I think you came to wrong thread friend.
>>
Is there a 'clear the derelict castle' module I can slot into my game thats better than Caldwell?
>>
>>85052520
Pardon me, I was presumptuous orz
>>
>>85052446
magic the gathering: revised 40 and premodern

>>85044551
>does the MU need to just see the creature, or see the creature use the ability, or have the ability used on the MU?
The PLAYER must have seen the monster using the ability in your campaign. The magic user can learn it even if another PC was fighting the monster on another room. It can be fluffed as you wish, for example, reading a book on a town's library about the subject. Level ups are usually assigned at downtime anyways.
Monsters seen by the players with other GMs in another campaigns are not allowed to be mirrored.
I know its doesnt make much sense but i like the kind of incentive it makes for PCs to push forward and meet weird enemies even if it is bad for their characters: It could be good for their next ones.

>like spiders' wallclimbing or giants' strength?
Yes. I don't think is hard to adapt. But you only get 1 monster ability, even if the mirrored monster has more than one.

>>85044551
>I think the easiest way to go about what you're trying to do is come up with 10 general spell effects (like damaging, ensnaring, healing, summoning, controlling, etc.) and 10 elemental tags that can reflavor or re-contextualize the effect.
Yeah that was my first attempt, but it is harder than it seems. Ice, for example, has a different connotation in Damage (slow enemies, for example) than in defence (weak to fire, for example) than in healing (what the fuck does ice in healing????) I think that the only road is for me to actually mount all the possible spells myself and write an alternate spell list, like you say. Not necessarily bad but I wanted to give the players something to think about in between the sessions.

Thanks for yoru answer anon!
>>
File: Level 2.jpg (388 KB, 1988x1508)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
You guys doing anything for no artpunk II?
I'm gonna try and finish the megadungeon I've been kicking around for the last couple of years.
>>
>>85053247
An entire megadungeon? Good luck!
>>
Anyone got an opinion on Knave? I know it's not exactly OSR, but at least partially compatible and with a similar design philosophy.

I've been thinking of running it for a session or two when I'm on vacation with friends since it seems simple enough for anyone to pick up and play in a few minutes. However since it's so short, I am not sure if it assumes a lot of experience in the GM for running it in a halfway structured way.
>>
>>85052777
Tegal Manor or Castle Xyntillan
>>
>>85053829
>However since it's so short, I am not sure if it assumes a lot of experience in the GM for running it in a halfway structured way.

That's one of the main problems with it.
There's no exploration procedures of any kind, no gold for XP, etc

I heard the new version of Knave is supposed to fix that, but eh.
>>
>>85053247
I've had a dungeon moldering around in my head for a year or so: I think blitzing it after all this rumination might be a good way to just get it out there.
>>
>>85054018
any kind of gold standard for exploration procedures I should read through? I've seen it talked about here before, but I'm not exactly sure what it refers to.
>>
File: genie.jpg (446 KB, 1280x1280)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
Best thread related RSS feeds?
>>
is there an OSR game where you play as like, I dunno, a village, and that's what levels up, not you?
>>
>>85054555
1. Players move and do stuff. Doing stuff usually takes a turn (10 minutes). Doing more stuff takes more time.
2. DM checks for wandering monsters.
3. DM does updates his time records, checks if the players' lanterns are depleted, etc.
4. GOTO 1
Something like that
>>
>>85054871

huh?

>is there an rpg where you play as a village, and the village levels up, but not you, the person playing as a village?
>>
>>85054871

theres a few. but really, that shit sounds disgusting, I hate you
>>
>>85049116
>Assign seventh stat - Alignment - rolled on 3d6: high is Law, low is Chaos. Actions you take can bump it a point at a time.
>If you go over 18 or under 3, the gods remove you to paradise (or to the fields of cosmic battle, whichever comes first).
It was my first idea, but wisdom has little use and its a cool way to rework that shit

>>85027963
nine alignments have no use in OSR. Lawful (good) vs Chaos (evil) does

>>85028516
Im just a gamer who would like to integrate crunch into alignment. Right now is just some superfluous narrative shit to fill more ego slots in the character sheet
>>
I don't quite get detection rolls for traps. Even as a Thief, the designated class for that, the chance to detect and disarm a trap is only like 1/3. Doesn't that mean that someone of the party is unavoidably going to run straight into the traps 2/3 of the time?
>>
>>85055041
>nine alignments have no use in OSR. Lawful (good) vs Chaos (evil) does

Dumb B/X bitch
>>
>>85055102
You find and avoid traps in the usual exploratory way, and thieves get a dice roll on top of that.
>>
>>85055102
Think of it more like a save if the party doesn't catch the clues. All your traps shouldn't be pit traps with no hints of their existence. Sure you can have those occasionally but you should be giving the players a chance to notice them and figure them out without every rolling dice.
>>
>>85055332
>>85055334
okay, so that roll doesn't trigger when the Thief wants it to, it triggers when they have missed a trap and would stumble into it otherwise?
>>
File: F2.jpg (64 KB, 365x424)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
What's up with monsters saving as 2nd or 3rd level fighters? Fighters saves are the same until level 4.
Am I missing something?
>>
>>85055041
>wisdom has little use
bruh
if were talking B/X it gives a bonus to magic based saving throws and if were talking AD&D on top of the saving throw bonus you get bonus cleric spells
>>
>>85055396
nta, but this is how I use it. I think I'm in the minority. I imagine it like that trope where someone's about to blunder into a tripwire and at the last second the thief grabs their arm and points out the trap.

Of course, if the thief says he is checking a hallway for tripwires, he just finds it.
>>
>>85055396
Treat it like a save, not necessarily the same. The roll is there as a fallback if the party can't catch the clues or just have some random suspicion. It lets them have something mechanical to rely on vs everyone else having to rely on their own wit.
>>
>>85055587
It's based on HD in OD&D, Ghouls have 2 so Fighter 2 is the save. Trolls get Fighter 7 as 6+3 is virtually 7 HD, per pic.
>>
>>85056151
Forgot pic like a fool!
>>
>>85055041
>>85055102
More like based and Anderson-pilled.
>>
>>85053247
Yeah I'm gonna enter to defend the sanctity of mork characters everywhere
>>
Space OSR game? I have Hulks & Horrors. What else ya got?
>>
File: 1541004527312.jpg (511 KB, 1297x744)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>85021463
TQ: I admit to being a sucker for White Plume Mountain, Caverns of Tsojanth and Tomb of Horrors... for "newbies" it is a total "sink or swim" and for veterans it remains a challenge.

This is probably a "FOE-GYG" type of inquiry, but y'all have been really upfront in your responses... so I request a humble "picking of your brains..."

I'm toying with a homebrew concept (and direct me if this isn't the right thread" in which players chose which of their dice they want to apply to the following actions:

initiative, attack/spell cast, damage, defense, saving throw.

Dice options would be d20, d12, d10, d8, d6. Leaving off d4 because I personally hate the lack of "roll" ability.... just roll d% and divide FFS.

Is there any system out there already that does such a thing? Thank you all in advance...

I'm here until this 6th beer kicks in....

now roll for initiative....
>>
>>85057031

there's a few games that do things like this, but that sounds more like a board game concept. Ryuutama does this.
>>
>>85057053
Thanks... will explore.

Yeah... I've noticed (at least for me) most "newbies" are looking for a board game feel with open ended options... will check out your feedback. TY!
>>
>>85057031
>adds more time to hew and haw over mechanics, thus slowing things
>makes saving throws absolutely worthless unless you assign a d20 to it
>dumb players will put d20 into attack/spell and hit almost everything
>smart players will put d20 into defense and tank everything
It's trash my man
The gap between a d20 and a d12 is just too big
>>
>>85056748
White Star. Kinda goofy but charming nonetheless. The deluxe edition is jam packed.
>>
>>85053247
I'm gonna write possibly the greatest dungeon ever made, completely for free, just for this contest. Get ready bros.
>>
>>85053247
Not me but a friend is really thinking of pushing the line with a gonzo psychedelic swords and sorcery dungeon/adventure
He insists it’s still very old school and from what I’ve heard it’s going to involve magical dungeon hazards scheming cults and various consumable substances that can be experimented with
>>
>>85021463
rate my ruling on hide in shadows

Hide in shadows (HS):
holding incredibly still while cloaked in darkness the thief can by blending in with their surroundings appear virtually invisible even fooling the eyes of creatures with Infravision
a roll may be called for to remain hidden from humanoids or other monsters at close distances "10ft 20ft"
dragons or other monsters with superior long range Infravision may call for a roll at longer distances
lastly a keen sense of smell may expose the presence but might or might not at the DM's discretion expose the precise location of the thief
>>
File: 1586199923710.jpg (82 KB, 500x502)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>85057210
hmmm... good points anon.... though the reason I asked was a recent game where every player had 3 stirges attacking them... took 4effinEver2 resolve... thus the inquiry. Just looking for new ideas.

I haven't play-tested my concept yet...but I get your points. I agree 20 to 12 is a big jump... I'm toying with how best to resolve without stealing the DCC dice chain.

If I find some in-between that makes by gonads jump I'll certainly share. TY for contributing!
>>
>>85055587
Yeah, no idea why they bothered to have the saving throws be different quite like that. Not all monsters save as a fighter (or other class) of an equal level to their HD. But what’s weird is some monsters might save as a 1st level fighter, but can sometimes also save as… a 3rd level fighter. And you’re right, there’s no difference.

I have to wonder if the save system was originally meant to be changed slightly and nobody actually bothered to communicate with whoever was in charge of monsters.
>>
File: suggestions.png (365 KB, 1939x1180)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
Ive never mapped anything before
Suggestions for starting this out? I don't want it to be too abstract but I also am not sure if I wanna make everything an exact 1:1 meter to meter (or maybe I should do that).
Happy to just draw things out but also happy to use your favourite program or (if really desperate) I'll spam stuff in donjon until I get a layout that looks decent and gimp/photoshop edit that.
>>
>>85050713
being compared to mason lindroth means the world to me. I have a hylics shirt :)

I actually spoke with chuck regarding getting the hylics 2 ost uploaded to bandcamp when the sequel first released !
>>
>>85058598
>Ive never mapped anything before
>Suggestions for starting this out?
Try mapping
>>
File: fuck.png (60 KB, 1181x895)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>85058663
oki
>>
>>85054555
>>85054876
Yep, this basically. You can just look at the OSE exploration procedures if you're wondering. (The SRD is online for free)
>>
File: saddan colection.jpg (563 KB, 1255x1770)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>85021463
so what is it with arabic nerdy guys and being really into swords and sorecrey?
>>
https://retiredadventurer.blogspot.com/2021/04/six-cultures-of-play.html

I can't decide if this is a good analysis of styles of D&D or if it is bullshit packed in fancy words.
Your opinion?
>>
>>85061153
first off it's not d&d specific. Overall interesting distinctions and good observation, although one shouldn't get hung up on the terms he's coined.
>>
>>85021463
Hey guys, I' thinking of running a few one-off games of Knave or LotFP to try to wean my old group away from5e and potentially get a few new friends with an interest in the hobby on the right track early.

That being said, I dont have any real monster material to draw from (usually just make up my own stats when I do run a game) and I'm wondering how difficult/necessary it would be to seek out some OD&D resources or bite the bullet and buy some new cancer books and convert them.
Any thoughts?
>>
>>85061356
Uh..
Why not just take an existing module and run it? There's no shortage of good intros.
>>
Why does DM prep take so much time and energy?
>>
>>85061643
that heavily depends on you.
For my regular group for a session I need about 15-45 Mins of preparations (depending on what I want to draw for the session) and occasionally an hour or so more to get the outline of next thing prepped.
>>
>>85027414
>>85056748
Space Dungeon it’s free on drivethru. Also Warpstar! But it’s essentially Advanced Fighting Fantasy not OSR.
>>
>>85061643
It doesn't have to.
>>
>>85058845
Good first step
Work on improving how to convey visual data without words

>>85059753
Based on your picture, slutty white waifus to rescue

>>85061356
Using one non-OSR system and a barely-OSR system isn't going to turn them onto OSR

>>85061997
>Also Warpstar! But it’s essentially Advanced Fighting Fantasy not OSR.
Or Stellar Adventures, the actual AFF space expansion
No idea why people shill the bootleg over the actively published original
>>
>>85061898
How many dungeon levels/adventuring locations do you prepare?
>>
>>85061997
>Space Dungeon it’s free on drivethru

This better not make my SWN/H&H mashup redundant.
>>
>>85051717
>50 to 75 games a year
>you can have christmas and 1 sick day off from d&d
lol
I DM weekly and we've had 4 missed weeks so far this year. nmgi.
>>
>>85054871
Do Not Let Us Die In This Cold Winter's Night. An anon from here made it iirc. Its about the off season of the winter and your village.
Faction turns from Worlds Without Number would be easy to adapt.
Only skimmed Wolves of God but that seems like something it would have support for.
Beyond the Wall has small village creation stuff as well tied into character creation, although it does not have its own specific stats.
>>
>>85061356
I have been using just the original monster manual and reskinning everything. Works fine. Most modules have monsters in them as well. Knave is dubious though.
>>
>>85061643
Initial high investment of time, low amounts of upkeep after that peppered with making a new dungeon. Its light, that's the idea. What are you doing?
>Starter dungeon and town
>surrounding area roughly
>fill in as needed
>>
>>85061356
I don't know about Knave, but for Lamentations any TSR monsters will work fine, you just have to switch them to ascending AC (shouldn't take more than a second) and figure out their to-hit (usually roughly equal to HD).
>>85057761
I'll keep an eye out for it.
>>
>>85063458
>This better not make my SWN/H&H mashup redundant.
Sounds like a tasty brew! Space Dungeon is largely OD&D based
>>
File: Containment breach.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1050)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>85064095
In reality its just a summary of SWN with B/X dungeon procedures and some stuff from H&H stapled on.
>>
>>85063604
>2 towns with cool gods and festivals
>4 level dungeon
>6-12 points of interest in the surrounding wilderness
>>
>>85065086
Why not 1 town, 1-2 levels of dungeon (30-40 rooms each) and 3 points that are just entries on your in-town-rumour-table?
That's tons. If you're worried about it prep the 2-3 points of interest. Lairs are not hard, there are already hundreds of maps you can use, modules, etc. The party is going to be largely focused on the initial dungeon and town for at least 2-3 sessions.
>>
>>85062762
generally I prep "story" (what happens next) not locations. If I'm in the situation where I don't really know what my players are gonna do next I have about 2-3 things prepped and just adapt them to whatever they're actually doing.
An by prep I mean rough prep, scribbles for myself, keywords, names/ideas, very short description, keypoints of plot and the rest I fill out on the fly. The only somewhat detailed stuff I prep are my drawings of npcs, monsters or dungeons.
Initially I did prep a lot but over time that was too draining so I went ahead and did a bit less prep each time so see how low I could get while still getting everything done. Turned out it was very low.
>>
File: EhYtp0FXkAAUXN1.jpg (53 KB, 680x511)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>85065761
>generally I prep "story" (what happens next) not locations
>>
File: 1254592499048.jpg (11 KB, 218x269)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>85065935
do you know my group fuckwit? they're fucking incapable of anything resembling player agency. I wish it wasn't the case but they literally asked me to railroad them. I have to put in a lot work to get them to decide on their own what they wanna do next.
>>
>>85065761
>>85066805
Cool but this is the OSR thread, stupid people need to stick to WOTC D&D
>>
>>85067037
>I play osr therefore I smart
kek
>>
So when did OSR blogs turn into unreadable jargon filled garbage written by wannabe academics? I remember blog posts being, i don't know, good?
>>
>>85068357
The G+ collapse
>>
>>85068357
Theoryposting takes over when people run out of good ideas.
Old Man Notices Things takes over when people run out of theoryposting.

Avoid theory whenever possible. Focus on gameable content.
>>
Just checking in, did we fix thieves yet?
Thief skills are gay, searching for traps is gay
> Open Locks 15%
Who designed this shit? Its embarrassing
>>
>>85068612
Yeah, just delete them
>>
File: doppleganger.png (416 KB, 704x570)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Dummy Dummy
Stultus Ecfingo

HD: 2
AC: 7 [12]
THAC0: 18 [+1}
FRQ: Rare (NA: 1-2 )
SIZE: M
ATT: 1x Clonk (1-4)
MV: 120’ (40’)
SV: D12 W13 P14 B15 S16
ML: 6
AL: Chaos
INT: Low
XP: 20
TT: S

>Crude Estimation: A dummy dummy is unable to copy a single individual, rather, it uses several traits of multiple targets when choosing its appearance. This makes dummy dummies look slightly uncanny or strange. When severely wounded or killed, the dummy reverts to a rubbery pink featureless shape with bulging glossy eyes, a long nose, and hole-like mouth. It takes a full day of uninterrupted concentration to form a guise.

>Second-Rate Retainer: Whenever hiring a retainer, there is a slight chance (1 in 20) of unintentionally hiring a dummy in disguise.

Dummy Dummies are slightly intelligent, conniving, and envious. These beings take much time to fabricate a crude facade based on those around them. These disguises look off-putting and uncanny. If asked about themselves, they will fabricate reasonable stories, but will contradict these very same stories moments later, seemingly not understanding the inconsistencies.

When hired as a retainer, dummy dummies will not betray their employer randomly, they are intelligent enough to wait for an opportune time to escape with a magical item or treasure.
>>
Okay so my midget brain is doing a poor job of comprehending the books regarding learning new spells (B/X and AD&D). I will summarize my explanations, can someone show me what I'm getting wrong, because I have a strong feeling that I'm missing something.

>B/X
At first level the MU knows one spell. After you level up you gain one additional spell for each additional slot you acquire. You can never know more spells of a level than you are capable of casting each day. All spells are recorded in one book, probably.

>AD&D
At 1st level, the MU knows Read Magic and 3 other spells at random. There's a maximum number of spells you are capable of learning per spell level, but this is not the same as the number of available spell slots. There is also a minimum number of spells, which must be met upon reaching a new spell level (but how exactly?). Additionally, MUs have one spell book for each spell level(???). You may acquire and be capable of learning as many spells as you are capable of learning, but may only RECORD one spell per level.

What part of the AD&D did I get wrong? I don't play much AD&D and I've only recently started perusing the books in my spare time.
>>
>>85068612
Add their dex score to their skill percentages.
>But that makes ability scores matter
Gary evidently thought ability scores should matter by the time AD&D comes around. But he also felt ability scores shouldn't matter THAT much, and a 9-12% difference isn't going to break thieves.

That's the closest anyone has gotten to fixing thieves. Oh also d6 hit dice makes them slightly less of walking onaholes when it comes to combat.
>>
>>85069251
>but how exactly?
Random rolls
Essentially, the wizard gets "free" spells as part of his regular ongoing study and practice
>>
File: soulcap.png (111 KB, 523x693)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
Soulcap
Fungus Anima

HD: 1
AC: 9 [10]
THAC0: 19 [0]
FRQ: Uncommon (NA:2d6 )
SIZE: M
ATT: 1x Spore Exhalation
MV: 0’ (0’)
SV: D12 W13 P14 B15 S16
ML: 12
AL: Neutral
INT: Semi-intelligent
XP: 10
TT: P

>Spore Exhalation: Soulcaps are non-aggressive and do not intend to harm others, even if attacked (instead pleading for mercy). However, when speaking, they spread airborne spores. Those within a talking (coughing, screaming, etc) sporecap must save vs poison or become a carrier of soulcap fungus. This affliction causes 1 damage whenever exerting oneself (STR / DEX checks).

Soulcaps are the spirits of sentient beings ensnared by fungus at the moment of death prior to leaving the material plane. The visage of these victims can be seen reconstructed on the cap of the mushroom. These souls are semi-coherent, confused, and unable to grasp the true nature of their situation. They believe they are still alive, but wounded badly and incapacitated. Their original body is unrecognizable due to being consumed by the fungus.

Soulcaps never beg for death, as they cling to their perceived “life”. Soulcaps will plead with passerby for help, coughing and groaning as they speak. Unbeknownst to the entrapped souls, exhaling spreads their spores within a 10’ distance of themselves, infecting those they’re begging for help.

Killing a sporecap releases the trapped soul. It is nearly impossible to convince a soulcap of this, however, as it believes it has never died to begin with.
>>
>>85069434
Fucking great, anon, interesting concept, though aside from a single encounter with one, I don't think you can give them much use.
>>
>>85069576
I agree, though in my mind, as long as it leaves the players with a thought provoking or memorable encounter, i improved that session.
>>
File: fuckign amazing minis.jpg (2.91 MB, 4032x1242)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
>>85068984
>>85046147
>>85045100
>>85044783
>>85037923
>>85034853
>>85034835
>>85025101
wait wait, so this is all some anon doing custom conversions for a unique fantasy setting?
this is cozy as all hell.

nice. i saved a pic a while ago, i assume this is yours?
>>
>>85070061
Hi, those are my models! Yeah, I'm making a monster manual called the Vermin volume. Here's an older wip version.

https://mega.nz/file/3zglFZAK#vW6b_C44qra1dKpVwWDm2FV2noBDKxdciee-ohxtilI

I'll be making a thread tomorrow.
It'll always be free to download and has art from friends and anonymous contributors. Feel free to draw any of them if you'd like to be included.

I'll post an up to date version alittle later.
>>
>>85070146
Dude, Sir Dudeness, el Chad....

you have genuine creativity.
Froud level goodness.
.....have you thought of making your own setting?
especially one where Goblins and Gnomes are the gamut of PC types...? Or anything, i trust you have what it takes...
>>
>>85070276
I'm creating my own setting to DM my friends and family, but nothing huge or official. I'm thinking of creating a megadungeon after the vermin volume is complete. We'll see.
>>
>>85063969
the old referee tome had an AC conversion chart iirc
>>
>>85070276
>>85070061

And thank you, very much. That means alot to me.
>>
File: 2022-06-27 07-38.jpg (237 KB, 3424x2427)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Here's your fearsome osr creature bro
>>
File: drawrequest.png (6.5 MB, 4240x2592)
6.5 MB
6.5 MB PNG
>>85070785
i like your style. If you feel like drawing more, here's creatures from the vermin volume that need a drawing.
>>
File: 2022-06-27 08-53.jpg (279 KB, 2517x3480)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>85070844
Here ya go
>>
>>85071192
Thank you so much! would you like a name or signature attributed? or do you prefer anonymous?
>>
>>85071286
Put me down as SSLP
>>
>>85071315
got it!
>>
>>85071192
Looks like Jubilex, Demon Prince of Ooze.
>>
>>85021463
How would of it changed the game if going forward after the advent of the multi classing rules
Elves could not be single classed characters with the exception of a few classes such as ranger
Would have players at the time received it well? How much backlash would there be?
>>
File: 2022-06-27 10-19_side_1.jpg (328 KB, 2530x3480)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>85070844>>85071286
>>85071346
Tried to do some of the critters. Not really satisfied.
>>
>>85071646
I really appreciate it! I'll put them(and your signature) in tomorrow.

Thanks again
>>
>>85069251
>There is also a minimum number of spells, which must be met upon reaching a new spell level (but how exactly?).
Not quite, this particular rule is quite fucky and rarely used. Basically at every level you are supposed to (again rarely used!) have them roll to see if they have the potential learn every single spell that they could possibly learn. If they fail to be eligible to learn the minimum that level, they may reroll from the top of the list until they are capable of learning the minimum amount. They don't actually get to learn the spell right away, it's just if they fail the roll they will never have the potential to learn that spell until level up and they get to recheck. It's a truly bizarre rule, I'd be interested to know if anyone uses it as written. I like a lot of AD&D wonky rules but this one is garbo, really.
>>
File: chickin.jpg (37 KB, 600x627)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Make a monster manual entry for him, /osrg/
>>
File: 226021.jpg (121 KB, 614x800)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Redpill me on pic related.
>>
>>85069310
Just use DCs

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.