[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Dcg-EX3-069.jpg (263 KB, 951x1295)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Four Great Dragons edition

Previous >>84961157

>Basics Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/rzB2p6ie

>Anon's Locals Survival Guide
https://pastebin.com/xXp5jShL

>EN BT-08 questionnaire
https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1uXgRdM2iqSESHD5145mT3OJtbvQu3uHeP7wroc35OGQ/viewform?edit_requested=true

>News
Banlist, Errata:
https://world.digimoncard.com/rule/

New and Upcoming Releases:
https://world.digimoncard.com/products/

Final results for the Illustration Competition; Promo packs coming Summer 2022
https://compe.japandesign.ne.jp/digimon-ic-2022/en/result/final/

The winner of the Product Character Theme Poll is "Angewomon & LadyDevimon"
https://digimoncard.com/news/vote_digimon-supply_result.php

EN 2nd Anniversary Alt Art Vote; Voting ends on June 23rd; Top 10 that don't already have Alt Arts will be Campaign Rares in BT11
https://world.digimoncard.com/news/vote_2nd-anniv.php

JP BT-10 "Xros Encounter" is out now; EN release October 14th (featuring Ghost Rare Alphamon)
https://www.gtsdistribution.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=FBF261E1B4704A3883BE9445F62C9C31

EN release of BT-08, ST-9, and ST-10 out now in all territories!

EN release of EX-02 on June 24th in most territories, except for Oceania which has been delayed to mid-July; Alt Art ST9 Mastemon and ST10 Imperialdramon:DM included as box toppers
https://world.digimoncard.com/products/pack/ex-02.php

EX-03 Draconic Roar details; JP release July 29th, EN release November 11th
https://www.gtsdistribution.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=815D5FD3FDC04C0385DBF109CFC94CF1

>TQ
How do you think Red/Purple Imperialdramon will differ from the Blue/Green version?
>>
Is there an easy way to search for cards that aren't a specific color, but are treated as that color on your turn?
>>
>>85012046
On digimoncard.dev you can search for "treated as" and it should give you all of them (and also the stuff like thundermon who're treated as having another name)
>>
Did you pre order anything for EX-02?
>>
>>85012046
how many booster boxes you guys getting for EX2? I preordered 3 Cuz i'm stupid and forgot its a small set.
>>
>>85012470
I think just one, maybe another later on if I feel like I didn't get enough, but usually I just opt for buying singles.
>>
>>85012443
>>85012470
None/nope because the set has no Greymons.
>>
>>85012046
They also fall under the filter on digimoncard.dev "multicolor"
This also covers actual multicolor cards and cards that can evolve from more than one colour
>>
>>85012443
No because my local store doesn't do preorders, they usually have a ton of stock though. Probably gonna get either 2 or 3 boxes, initially was going to be 2 but the increased number of hits per box tempts me to get 3.
>>
File: FVHc-rwVUAAb0xv.jpg (239 KB, 951x1295)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>
File: FVHdOCJUYAAeGYm.jpg (257 KB, 951x1295)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>85012730
>>
>>85012018
>How do you think Red/Purple Imperialdramon will differ from the Blue/Green version?
they will be red and purple :)
My guess is one will play Rookies from Trash and delete Rookies for each one you play (1 by normal evo, 2 by DNA) and the other will delete your Digimon or cards from your deck/hand to get more DP or security checks

Hopefully neither of them have Retaliation so you can use BT8 Kogamon as cheap evo fuel off your purples and starter deck Wormmon
>>
>>85012018
>TQ
The most obvious crossover in color based effects would be level based deletion and DP based deletion, but that's boring and would just be strictly worse than bottom decking. You could maybe have one of the level 5s have +security attack and an on deletion effect that plays level 4 and lowers from trash. Maybe have one recur something from trash and delete something based on what you recurred.
>>
>>85012730
>>85012734
Good shit with these two. Wish they had more members. Wonder if EX2 and now 3 will actually have some meta impact unlike EX1
>>
Man, I'm starting to reconsider buying a box of BT-8 and grabbing EX-02 instead
Suppose it'll come down to whether it's going to be cheaper to grab playsets of the BWG and armour stuff or Dukemon.dek
>>
>>85012443
Just a couple of booster boxes.
>>
>>85012470
>>85012443
One, then rounding out singles for what I want to play.

Not sure if I'm leaning into Guilmon or Terriermon Tribal, but we'll see.
>>
>>85012470
None. Buy singles and save money. Most of what you open will go in your filler box any way.

New imperial will kill and revive something. Probably kill and revive based on dp instead of level.
>>
>>85012443
I'll just passively leech off D-Reaper from my friends who bought a box each
>>
>>85016205
>D-Reaper
yamerooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>85016311
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS ATYPICAL DECK STOP IT

D-reaper whiners get the rope
>>
File: 1435419445413.jpg (787 KB, 1920x1080)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
Omnimon Zwart as jank tech in Blackwargreymon to recycle blockers and/or Metalgreymons
I know it's incredibly stupid since it makes the entire line of inheritables moot but if it manages to somehow stay on the board until your next turn, it might be able to do some crazy plays
>>
>>85016496
D-reaper players never have sex. They have Mummy issues and want a deck to soothe their childhood trauma.
>>
>>85016541
c o p e
>>
File: dkknightmon.jpg (201 KB, 1080x547)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>85016520
>Zwart as a jank tech to extend your deck's gimmick

I know that feel all too well, bro.
>>
>>85016520
You don't want to spend that much memory. Wargreymons strongest plays are memory choking. You knock your opponents memory tamer and use Nokia to always put them to 1 memory and they can't get back into the game.
>>
File: 1653328999985.png (1.24 MB, 743x776)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>85016608
>Cresgarurumon
My brother from another mother
I really want to cram him into Homiegreymon.dek but using a non-BT8 Blackwargreymon instead just seems better even if still janky because pre-BT6 is barely the same game as BT6 and onward
>>
>>85016667
The deck's surprisingly fast. It may not be meta but it can catch people off guard for sure.

I might drop zwart and just run extra options. Maybe parabolic junk or something for extra memory gain or additional removal or something.
>>
What simulator do people generally have? Trying to get some people into the game and they want to use Untap, since that seems to be what they all use for Magic so they're used to it, but it seems mad clunky. I see a lot of people in the digicommunity seem to use tabletop simulator but it costing money makes it a hard sell.
>>
>>85017176
Steam sale is tomorrow, just wait for that. Will probably be like 10 bucks. Or get it from G2A for 6. Might get revoked at some point cuz it was stolen, but whatever. Or torrent it.
>>
>>85015824
Dukemon.dek probably wants some number of Crimson Mode, which is a SEC, but the rest of the deck should be peanuts. Comparatively, a playset of BWG alone is like $26, but the rest of BWG's deck is fairly cheap. Armors aren't terribly expensive either. A box of EX2, being a smaller set, is more likely to get you the majority of Dukemon's stuff, but you might not pull any copies of Crimson Mode.
>>
>>85017195
Crimson mode seems like a 2-of at most. I can't imagine it'll be hard to slap together a tribal guilmon deck.
>>
>>85017233
2-of seems correct, though you can probably get away with running 0 once BT9 comes out because Dukemon X is a good boss as well.
As is though, Crimson Mode gives you solid kill potential and it matches up well against grind decks and Beelzemon stuff.
>>
>>85017249
Yeah, Dukemon X is solid too.

I was leaning to keeping a focus on Gallantmon, still running Crimsonmode, but then splashing in Dukemon X somewhere since it's a cheap evo. I'm not sure what else I'd do for a guilmon tribal though. Takato seems like 3-4 of though for the effect since it can be a big memory swing if you pop something and have multiple in play.
>>
>>85017348
Takato is a must for sure. Honestly, there's enough Guilmon support that you can pretty much play it pure. I would probably include some number of BT1 Tai and maybe some red RizeGreymon so that you can play out your important Tamers faster.
>>
>>85017249
Im gonna opt out of running cimrson mode in my build unless its really cheap. If i had to run a 7, id probably go bt5 omni since that fuck can steal games in any red deck.
>>
>>85017387
Yeah, it's just tuning at some point for me. I feel like not running a memory setter is a bad idea, but you can gain a lot of memory via Takato/ ESS effects from this stuff too.

>>85017415
BT5 Omni is such a safe top-end for closing out games. I was considering dusting off my Shoutmon deck for this format, but I might wait a bit longer and splice in the guilmon line support that buffs the DP deletion threshold for Shoutmon's effect. Getting to wipe a 6 or maybe even a 7k via that effect will be handy for maintaining board control if they go wide.
>>
>>85017193
>G2A
Just torrent before considering using that shit.
>>
>>85017663
Privacy is a hassle with online games. Easier to pay a few bucks and have it on steam.
>>
File: Dynasmon.jpg (292 KB, 700x700)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
reveal anytime soon, one of his attacks is even called Dragon's Roar
>>
>>85019001
Finish the d-brigade reveals first, but I'd like to see Dynasmon get more support too.
>>
>>85018896
Then buy it on Steam, but absolutely don't give your payment information to a company known for stealing. Dumbest possible thing you could do.
>>
>>85019001
Give me Dynas X instead.
>>
>>85017176
untap is so shit, I tried it because tabletop can be jank, but at least it makes sense. Untap just feels horrible to use.
>>
does TTS have voice chat? I'm new to the game in general, wanna play on TTS, but the thought of not having the other person talking through their turns and shit is kinda stressful.
>>
>>85019372
Text only I think, I usually play with friends over voice chat.
>>
File: 600px-Shroudmon.jpg (65 KB, 600x600)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
When?
>>
>>85019367
Try OCTGN.
I used it before getting TTS and it worked fine.
>>
>>85019423
BT14, screenshot this
>>
>>85019292
Don't tell me what to spend my money on pencil dick. I'm going to buy a game on there now just to spite you. They don't steal money, they say if your accounts inactive for too long you can lose store credit you have on it. Which a lot of stores do. Teach you to put money in an online account.

>>85019372
It has voice chat but not many people use it.

Stop being a bitch. You can type in chat and read any cards you don't understand. If you have panic attacks over casual card games seek therapy before you face a real problem in life.
>>
>>85019372
People typically organize games over discord.
>>
File: Gorillamon_b.jpg (82 KB, 320x320)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>85019473
Say hi to Tari
>>
>>85019423
Could see him appearing in bt11 since Pulse gets something almost every set. I hope to be able to play a full Pulse line tribal deck sometime.
>>
>>85019471
No, you retard, you don't get it. G2A got busted for selling stolen keys, as in keys purchased using stolen credit card numbers. If you give your payment information to a company known for abusing stolen payment information, you are just asking for trouble.
>>
>>85019495
I don't know why you keep posting this.
>>
>>85019372
You have never played any other tcg online? ALL of them use a chat or emotes during battles. It's the best way to create a safer environment for minors (by censoring words) and twittertards.
The only way to use voice chat is to know your opponent beforehand or organizing it using another platform like discord.

Personally I prefere games without voice chat. It's troublesome to explain cards effects while I progress during my turn and waiting while my opponent does the same is annoying.
>>
>>85019679
usually those other online tcgs resolve game logic on their own so you understand what's going on at any given moment. Otherwise I'm used to paper play where you generally state what triggers are going off on the board. I didn't realize TTS had a text chat though, that serves the same function as voice chat in this case. Resolving 6 or 7 triggers that have to happen in a specific order to work right sounds chaotic if your opponent just taps their creature and comboing off rather than a quick "draw trigger. top 5, grab two trigger." etc. Might just be me being a bitch about it, though, like >>85019471
said.
>>
>>85019500
G2A is like ebay. They don't sell anything, other people use them to sell. Are you going to say ebay shouldn't be used because stolen goods get sold on it?
>>
>>85019516
I think that Anon may be mentally disabled.
>>
>>85020004
Go ahead and get your credit card stolen if you want, not my problem.
>>
>>85020365
>>85020365
no u
>>
>Can't decide on bringing meta deck or fun off-meta crap to locals

Why must I be drawn to playing borderline meme shit
>>
>>85020720
I do one night a week meta, then the other night fun jank
>>
>>85020848
That sounds like a decent spread. I'll see if the other local place is doing anything this week, otherwise I'll pilot my DarkKnightmon tonight and see how it fares.
>>
What decks are you guys playing?

You must answer this post if you're playing something that isn't meta
>>
>>85021102
I'm playing what I posted in >>85016608
>>
>>85021102
Finished up my own Darkknightmon recently. Otherwise outside my couple meta decks I have Shivamon, Garuru Tribal, and Rasenmon.
>>
>>85021151
>another Darkknight chad

Post your list, friend
>>
>>85021102
So far in BT8 I have taken to tournament:
X-antibody
BWG
Imperialdramon
Armadillomon
Mastemon
Shakkoumon Imperialdramon
Diaboromon
>>
>>85021102
Imperial
Darkknight D-Brigade
Shivamon
In the process of collecting at stuff for Gallantmon.
>>
>>85021205
Have you tried the pure darkknight build?

I put all my d-brigade in my meme deck for Mamemon, but feel like I kind of want to revert to D-brigade engine in DarkKnight.
>>
>>85021216
Haven’t tried pure yet but I’m happy with D-Brigade. You get consistent fodder to swing and evolve to a skull knight to evolve into Darkknight mid swing. Also Cavalier mode is underrated as hell.
>>
>>85021251
Yeah, I'm torn on reverting to it. Got a list out of curiosity?
>>
File: deck (1).png (3.23 MB, 1920x1080)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>85021165
Yet to play it, won't have a chance till Monday, but I feel it'll be a fun one.
>>
File: EX2.jpg (2.08 MB, 4032x1814)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>85012018
Local got EX2 in stock a little early so I picked up two boxes. Considering all I wanted was Beelze and Gallant cards I made out like a bandit.
>>85021509
I tried a deck similar to this last week, but with Zwart. I could not keep my guys on the field long enough to do much. Darkknight would die and split and my opponent almost always had the means to get rid of Skull and Deadly.
>>
>>85021577
>only wanted gallant/beez
>pulls 2 alt art and one blast and 3 of both SRs' total
You really did make out like a bandai
>>
>>85021577
Are there 3 secrets per box or something?
>>
>missed a webcam tournament because Limitless is a piece of shit website that doesn't have all the cards in their database
I am so fucking angry
>>
>>85021656
It's 4 sec/alt per box I think, but I'm not him and haven't opened one yet, that was the yield another anon had yesterday.
>>
>>85021656
I was told before buying that it was suppose to be 2AAs + 1 Tamer AA + and chance at a sec. First box went a long with that with Beelze BM AA, Gallant AA, and Ryo AA. Second box was SR Beelze AA, Gigi AA, and Calumon AA. So it seems like you get three AAs atleast with maybe a chance at another sec past that?
>>
How do you get the pre-release cards, do they come in the early prints of the boxes? Could I get them out of a store selling the box early?
>>
>>85021102
Taking a red deck to my first local tonight. Not meta at all and will probably get my ass kicked but I want to play with cards I like before I fold to whatever is popular. I don't have much cards to copy any meta decks at the moment anyways (well if you can call 400~500 not much).
>>
>>85021809
Pre-release cards are in special packs that are handed out during pre-release events at shops. So go to a pre-release event and you get them at the start.
>>
>>85021577
I adore that Calumon alt art, just a shame the card isn't all that good.
>>
>>85021938
Should have been a digivolve for free for the main 3 when combined with a tamer on the board.
>>
>>85021809
My store doesn't do the pre-release events the other anon mentioned but still gets the packs for some reason and they just give them out with box purchases until they run out.
>>
I own no yellow staples what are some singles I should buy for a Sakuyamon deck?
>>
Just started looking into this game and dig the mechanics. My kink in card games is trying to make rogue decks work, what neat, off-meta build arounds are there that can steal games here and there?
>>
>>85021102
This is what I have ready to play.
X-Antibody (main deck)
Garuru Tribal
Beelstarmon
Armor Rush
Ragnaloardmon
Gabubond Hybrid
Ancient/EmperorGreymon
Yellow Hybrid
Jesmon
Mastemon
>>
>>85021102
Shoutmon DX and Eosmon are my main decks, but lately I've been playing Shivamon a lot. Looking at the cards before they came out, I thought Shivamon sounded really awkward and hard to use, but getting my hands on it, it's actually really fun and really satisfying to play and surprisingly strong when it gets set up.
>>
>>85021102
X-Antibody
BWG
Darkknight
Machinedramon
Beelstar
and depending on what cards I can trade for on Saturday: Beelzemon and Gallantmon
>>
Going to a new store tomorrow. Will arrive right before the event starts due to work commitments. What style deck should I take? Meme, rogue or meta?
>>
File: customDeck (6).jpg (176 KB, 1080x454)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>85021216
This is what I've been using for right now. Not sure if I should swap out Haguru for Monitamon's.
>>
>>85021102
Ogremon, Myotismon, ChaosGallantmon, Devimon Tribal, Angemon Tribal
>>
I have an alt art ChaosGallantmon which has a pretty noticeable holo line down the middle of it. Is this a common occurrence with those alt arts? it's my first time seeing it at all in this game besides on some of those soap bubble-style holos from the very first few promos
>>
File: FVRjaLtUEAAkwCT.jpg (170 KB, 881x1200)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Plant-type
[Your Turn] When this Digimon is suspended by an effect, suspend 1 opposing Digimon.
>>
>>85023670
>no new Commandramon or Darkdramon
Ah, well, nevertheless.
>>
>>85023670
>Digisorption/Bloomlord synergy
Not bad
>>
>>85023670
God, that's good. Bloomlord support, so solid. I was worried everything green was going to be following the Tyrannomon line.
>>
>>85023873
Making tyranno competitive would be the best thing ex2 could do. Its been on the fringe of playable and one good set could push it over. A good memory tamer for it and a lvl 6 make it more than a casual meme.
>>
>>85023999
>A good memory tamer
You can always play Hiro.
>>
>>85023999
>A good memory tamer
Mimi always works for pretty much every green deck.
>>
How is beelzemon.dek?
>>
>>85022862
>ragnaloardmon
BASED
>>
>>85024074
It was largely choked out of the JP EX2 meta by D-Reaper being so popular.
>>
>>85024074
D-Reaper is immune to the deck's level based removal, and pretty much everything else the deck does. I hope that BWG's popularity in the US sees a choking of D-Reaper.
>>
>>85024023
Doesn't do much for the deck. A 4 cost taiga that sets memory and gives all tyrannomons +1k or something would be much better. The deck wants to use master to get lots of checks off of lvl 4s. Buffing a lvl 5 doesn't do much for it.

They should print a new line of memory setters that set your memory to 2 but give a big buff. 4 cost red tamer, set memory to 2 and suspend to give an attacking red digimon an additional check. You're paying the memory every turn for your lightning joust but save on a card. Could be cool and Davis and Ken already have a similar effect.
>>
>>85022761
>>85022761
>>85022761
Please respond
>>
>>85024613
Everything yellow hybrid related and 1 reinforcing memory boost.
>>
>>85024613
Starter patamon looks good, a memory for doing what the deck does
>>
>>85022761
Yellow memory boost
at least 1 bt3 Upamon
bt4 piddomon
>>
File: unknown.png (1.04 MB, 881x1200)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Fuck Tyrannomon and fuck you!
>>
>>85025656
No more Bloomlord support. This one's a Dinosaur.

Your turn: When you play a Green Digimon, you can suspend this Digimon to reduce its play cost by 1
Inherit: Your turn: Once per turn, when your Digimon is suspended by a card effect, rest 1 of your opponent's Digimon.
>>
>>85021102
Imperialdramon, D-Brigade DarkKnightmon, and suicide-by-deckout Purple deck that really needs to be revisited.
>>
>>85025670
But isn't this Toropiamon's champion? We might really get Hydramon
>>
>>85025719
Oh, and an unfinished X-Antibody deck. I'm just missing a few pieces, but I haven't been to locals lately and I try to trade for stuff from newer sets rather than order when I can.
I might build BWG though because there's a guy at locals that almost exclusively plays Hybrid decks, so shooting his Tamers would be fun.
>>
>>85022761
Starter deck patamon is a good one to have.
>>
>>85022761
In addition to what the other people said, TK is always useful in yellow, you could also grab one or two wyvern breath because they're cheap and can always fill your deck
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://youtu.be/ip0IHhM4EUY
Digica with a SR
>>
D-Bros, what does it say?
>>
>>85026478
>5 to evolve
oooooff
Give me some way to discount this fucker just like the original onegai.
>>
>>85026478
>>85026520
First line looks like an alternate evo cost, so you might be able to evolve it for cheaper
>>
File: 1655983742297.jpg (107 KB, 610x844)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Hydramon

[When Evolved] You may suspend either 1 of your Digimon or 1 of your opponent's Digimon.

[Both Players' Turns] <1/TURN> When your opponent's Digimon is suspened, for each of your other suspended Digimon with "Plant (Vegetation)" or "Fairy" in its traits in play, gain +1 memory.

[At the end of your turn] <1/TURN> If you have 2 or more suspended Digimon with "Plant (Vegetation)" or "Fairy" in its traits in play, return 1 of your opponent's suspended Digimon to the bottom of your opponent's deck.
>>
>>85026555
That seems utterly busted. It's got ice wall but better slapped on it's ass. It's the exact type of power green needs to compete even if I think the effect is insane.
>>
>>85026555
Pretty that's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>85026555
>Hermit in the Jungle.dek is actually going to be a thing

Hopefully we get to see another Rafflesimon sometime soon then, like BT11/12.

It should also be noted that this is also Plant/Vegetation. so is Toropiamon since obviously that's coming too, so Parasaurmon is the only odd one out.
>>
>>85026555
hopefully it has good alt art because this is ugly as hell
>>
>>85026952
I think they factored that in because Para isn't even that great within the deck. It can help with a for-fun tribal deck, making the 3-cost vanilla Para and the 5k DP 2 cost.

Hydra as the new secondary in BLM seems the way to go. Adding some light control while you set up for the Bloom otk.
>>
File: FVRiGEsUUAAhUqD.jpeg.jpg (245 KB, 951x1295)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>85027004
It would help if the actual spoiler was posted
>>
>>85026555
>>85025670
>>85023670
Finally green gets some playable cards again.
Smash cut to the japanese bitching about it and then also printing a yellow digimon that gives the board -5000 and recovers 2 each turn.

>>85026520
Maybe it'll reduce by each d boy you've got in play.
>>
>>85026555
HPD into this or Bloomlord is gonna be the sackiest shit. Can’t wait.
>>
>>85023548
That looks solid. I'm torn because I like the wackiness between the Kimeramon Jogress play and Cres synergizing with Darkknight so much.

I messed with mine at locals and my first match was against blue hybrids so that went about how you expect.
>>
>>85026478
>>85026520
>>85026537
>No new Commandramon yet

I refuse to give out hope. They must know it's a popular archetype in the card game.
>>
>>85028775
dont worry m8, it's so broken they made it the SECRET of the set.
>>
>>85029417
>SEC Commandramon

Bruh don't even. You know it would require a 4-of too given how they work. I would like a nice foil one though since I can't get my hands on any of the special versions of the 2-cost at a decent price.
>>
>>85021102
blue/yellow metalgarurumon with hiro to play a delicate plan
Diaboromon
imperialdramon
>>
>>85027996
HPD? What does that mean.
>>
>>85029949
Hidden Potential Discovered
>>
Can Tommy strip sources off a d mother?
>>
>>85030341
No.
>>
>>85028775
It'd be pretty weird to do Seals, Tank, Dark and Missimon but no Command. Plus Seals and Dark both have inheritables with Dark presumable being designed to be digivolved into rather than hard played like our current dark. Given that, we're probably getting a Commandramon with an inheritable.
>>
So is D reaper going to be a tier 1 or tier 2 deck?
>>
>>85030341
Mom can only be slapped to death.
>>
>>85026929
It was borderline in JP, but there are also sec-con variants and the west loves sec-con so it could go either way.
>>
>>85030528
Don't know how I missed that badly:
>>85030495
>>
Using blockers in BWG
Yes or No?
>>
>>85030528
>the west loves sec-con
Isn't that because of WAACfags going for stall strategies because not letting your opponent play the game is the safest way of securing wins even if you're not having fun playing yourself?
>>
>>85030774
Use the Greymon that gives blocker to anything on top
>>
>>85030774
maybe
>>
>>85030810
>WAAC
Every time this word comes up it's someone pissing and moaning like this lol
>>
>>85030868
They piss and moan people try to win at competitive events. They must be severely autistic if they can't say no to players playing competitively when they want to play casually.

Control decks are popular with competitive players and digimon only allows 1 kind of control. Raising and only 6 attacks killing you makes it impossible to be defensive and even your security having large digimon isn't enough any more. You back control players into a corner then cry when they take the only option Bandai gives them.
>>
>>85030951
It's funny, because when I hear "win at all costs" I imagine people willing to do things like cheat, or emotionally abuse their opponents, or lie about their record etc, not people playing a tier 1 deck. And all of the times I've seen someone do things like that in Digimon, it has been people playing casual decks, all with this attitude that they are somehow owed wins.
>>
>>85030810
That's less tryhard specific and more just people in general liking easier/more likely wins, which is to be expected in any game
>>
>been doing sleight of hand magic tricks for years
Finally got into competitive card games and it's so easy to scam wins on this game. I can draw multiple cards a turn while they look. And I'm getting pretty good at stacking their security with lesser value cards.
>>
>>85031315
>I can draw multiple cards a turn
people sont notice you have to many cards in your hand?
>>
>>85031315
>Be a cry baby
>Cry over WAAC boogeyman
>Thread calls you out for it
>False flag as a WAAC cheater to try and make yourself look better.
We know why you're crying over people beating you and false flagging only confirms it. There's not a problem with other people playing competitively. There's a problem with you and your ego.
>>
>>85031315
Based, what do you play?
>>
File: 238314.jpg (43 KB, 313x437)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I see a lot of Sakuyamon decks running this but it's fucking $9 a piece I don't want to pay that
>>
>>85033103
That's not bad when the rest of the deck is going to be pennies
>>
>>85033103
He was $40 for a long time, and until very recently was $20.
>>
>>85021102
All these people and no one is saying Yellow Hybrid. Is there hope?!
>>
>>85021577
Silphymon into this Gallantmon is gonna be hilarious.
>>
>>85033794
>>85033103
He's dropped substantially. Sakuya will be cheap as hell to put together. Just bite the bullet anon.

Don't be like the anons who slept on sunarizamon and then it quadrupled in price.
>>
>>85033935
Might be a fun tech to include a couple in, but I'm going full Guilmon line personally.
>>
>>85030810
yeah just grind your opponent out slowly game 1 and guarantee there's not enough time for a game 2
>>
File: customDeck (1).jpg (209 KB, 1188x484)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
So would EX3 Plants look like this? I know Japan loves their memory boost, so maybe cut down some of the 3s and 4s?
>>
So I've seen some people mention that riffle shuffling is the best way to randomize, does anyone have a good video showcasing how to do it with sleeved cards that they can attest to working?
>>
>>85035568
Split deck in half.
Put half on top of the other
Relax bottom hand
Let cards slip into each other.
Repeat.

It's easy.

>>85035557
Stop. Just stop. You don't know what other cards are coming out so you can't put together a deck. For all you know tomorrow spoils a card that totally changes your bottom end. Wait for the set to be revealed
>>
File: FVHfVQaVUAEt7Ew.jpg (228 KB, 951x1295)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>
>>85035716
You describing it doesn't really work since I have nothing visual to help understand what you're saying, though I think I've found some good videos anyway
>>
>>85036975
Once you get the hang of it, it's easy and really fun
You just gotta let the cards fall from your grabby hand into your bottom hand in bits until all the cards are in your bottom hand and then pick up the deck again with your grabby hand and repeat
>>
File: file.png (1.35 MB, 683x967)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>
>>85037955
>more 2-color rookies
Thanks I hate it
>>
>>85037955
>>85037983
Guilmon looks like 4/0 and Dracomon looks like 3/1. Not as bad as Spadamon but you wanted to play him anyway. It looks like you're still paying for the extra color.

What's interesting though is that it looks like both of our true 2-color rookies have a special evolution condition.
>>
>>85037955
>red Veemon
based, hopefully we get a purple Wormmon at some point too
>>
>>85037955
A few observations:
Red Veemon has a keyword in his main effect
Guilmon does not evolve from Red eggs
Guilmon and Dracomon both appear to have special evolution conditions
>>
What's some good trade fodder to bring to locals other than the obvious(P's/rares/SR/SEC's)?

>>85037955
>red veemon and red/purple guilmon
hell yea
>>
>>85038167
Veemon also evolves from purple like most of the obviously-Jogress-focused Rookies do.
>>
>>85038167
Playsets of less rare cards used in meta decks.
1.0 and 1.5 tech cards.
Vanilla Hybrids of various colors.
Good eggs.
D-Reaper Searcher.
>>
>>85038035
>our true 2-color rookies have a special evolution condition.
Special evolve from Gigimon would explain why Guilmon doesn't evolve from Red
Dracomon might evolve from Bebydomon but that only covers one card it doesn't already.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oho34Qtkhfw
>>
>>85037955
>2 colored rookies
I love it, you have no idea how happy I am, I've been waiting for them since the start.
This opens once again a new era for the game.
>>
>>85037955
So we got blue/green Examon, purple/red Imperialdramon dragon mode, and Megidramon with a possible appearance by chaosgallantmon. So my question is what do you think the yellow Agumon is supposed to turn into? Do y'all think we'll get just another yellow Wargreymon or maybe a actual good Victorygreymon? Is there something I'm missing? He's in the front of the pack so there's gotta be something.
>>
>>85038401
Agumon is Four Great Dragons support so there will probably be something to connect him to Goddramon.
>>
>>85038401
probably an Airdramon that also supports Magnadramon and Golddramon
>>
File: vjumpcard7_june19_2022.jpg (255 KB, 1599x829)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>85038401
>So my question is what do you think the yellow Agumon is supposed to turn into?
Its gonna be Veedramon. We already know the yellow boxtopper is Veedramon. Aeroveedramon used to evolve to Goddramon.
>>
File: FVHf_YEUEAAEEqP.jpg (272 KB, 951x1295)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>85038551
DID SOMEBODY SAY VEEDRAMON?

I definitely see "Four Great Dragons" in both effects.
>>
File: FVHf_YbUUAIrDI-.jpg (296 KB, 951x1295)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>85038715
AeroVeedramon too.
>>
File: FV7jQsPUEAAJs60.jpeg.jpg (283 KB, 1280x720)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
Are these new Alt Arts? I lost track of the Tamer packs.
>>
>>85038737
patamon is from the store tournament pack
Hagurumon from the first online tournament I think?
the three other are also already available in english but can't remember from where
>>
>>85038715
>>85038722
Wonderful art. Technically another dual Adventure crossover too.
>>
>>85038745
Thanks, I definitely remember seeing Agumon (Suck Itself) Edition before.
>>
>>85038715
Veedramon
[When Evolved] Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck. Add a card with "Dramon" in its name, and a card with "Four Great Dragons" in its traits from among them to your hand. Put the rest at the bottom of your deck in any order.
(ESS) [Your Turn] <1/TURN> When a Digimon with "Four Great Dragons" in its traits is played, until the end of the turn, that Digimon gets <RUSH>.
>>85038722
AeroVeedramon
[When Evolved] If you do not have a card named "Trail of the Four Great Dragons" in play, you may put a card named "Trail of the Four Great Dragons" from your hand into your battle area.
[Opponent's Turn] While you have a Digimon with "Four Great Dragons" in its traits, or if you have a card named "Trail of the Four Great Dragons" in play, this Digimon gains <BLOCKER>.
(ESS) [Opponent's Turn] Every Digimon you have in play with "Four Great Dragons" in its trait gains <BLOCKER>.

Ok this seems broken
>>
>>85038764
>Add a card with "Dramon" in its name
It has to be yellow.

>[Your Turn] <1/TURN> When a Digimon with "Four Great Dragons" in its traits is played, until the end of the turn, that Digimon gets <RUSH>.
1 of those Digimon gets Rush. In case you can somehow play more than one 4GD at the same time.

Other than that, yeah it seems pretty pushed.
>>
>>85038715
>>85038722
I assume these backgrounds are also Anode/Cathode references?
>>
Why the fuck did the english site changed the cardlist to some other website? I mean, it has card images with higher resolution but why couldn't it stay the way it was? It was more conveniant having everything in one place.
>>
>>85039132
They want to promote their new TCG+ app I guess. This explains why there was the very ominous "BCC HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED" update on the DBS card game site the other day though (and they literally just updated to also remove their own cardlist page as I was typing this)
>>
EX-02 QUESTIONNAIRE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/184YvPvekB87KQvHM7VxmyifZNQQZ0k3bHYtCQ4fPAYs/edit
>>
File: classicbandai.png (80 KB, 653x688)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
how do they always manage to fuck up something so simple?
>>
>>85038715
They're really pushing this option card aren't they?

Should have evolved from blue as well. The coredramon line would have loved this fat fuck to go with its own searching. Would have made sense to tie it into the rest of the veedramon group too.
>>85038374
It's going to make color even less relevant unfortunately. There's going to be some serious bans and restrictions when you can play cards like st1 greymon under literally anything. Kimeras going to go up in value when it can -7k a board with barely any effort because all your rookies add another color.
>>
>>85040615
Yes, the two-color rookies might enable a lot of degenerate deckbuilding and muddle up the color pie, but let's put the blame where it really belongs: Kimeramon should get banned or restricted. It's just ridiculous to have a card that goes in every deck.
>>
>>85040967
>It's just ridiculous to have a card that goes in every deck.
Oh boy you're in for a treat then
>>
File: BT3-018.jpg (75 KB, 364x508)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Would this guy be decent if he was Dragonkin or Machine instead of Cyborg?
>>
>>85041068
Yep, this guy too. Played in Yellow Hybrids, BeelStarmon and other purple decks, D-Reaper. D-Brigade... He's a SEC so it'll be a really cancerous environment if every player is expected to have one or two. (Or three, in case of D-Brigade, for crying out loud!)
>>
>>85038164
I imagine that the special conditions are "evolves from Gigimon for 0" and "evolves from Babydmon for 0" respectively.
>>
>>85037955
I don't get why the crying about red/purple Guilmon considering its line is a red/purple thing, you aren't going to be splashing it in random shit.
>>
>>85041141
Very much so. His effect still isn't great, but he would benefit from the breadth of support both traits have access to considerably. I don't know that he would be good, but he'd certainly be usable.
>>
BT-11 very early details: https://twitter.com/de_gi_no_gen_2/status/1540288421775945728

Set is called "Dimension Pulse" and releases 30 September
>>
>>85039670
Its incredible how they do this every set. Why would you support a game that cares this little?
>>
>>85041746
Sorry, that should have said "Dimensional Phase". 12 SR, 3 SEC but the rest is not yet known.
>>
>>85041813
Because it's a good game even with these kinds of mistakes
>>
>>85038737
Hagurumon and Patramon come from the 2021 Store championship, Agumon and the blockers were in the partecipation packs of the 2021 Online regionals.

>>85041746
>Gumdramon
>Xros 2
Bagramon Time!
>>
>>85041746
>entirely red set
>>
>>85041746
Heres to X7
>>
>>85040967
Being a level 5 makes kimera much less degenerate than multicolour rookies. Kimera has to be on colour to let you use a level 6 you could have probably use with any other level 5s. Letting you go multi colour at every single level creates the problem. The upamons let every colour have an egg able to draw if we have multi colour rookies able to evolve off of blue or yellow. Option cards become much much easier to use when you have dual colour rookies. Yellow hybrid can easily sit a black/red digimon in raising and drop dark gaia forces on you all day. It becomes super degenerate fast with hybrid decks making your raising less important and allowing you access to two colours instead of just 1 splash. Colour goes out the window when every level can chain in every colour. You pick let's say blue upamon, blue purple rookie, blackgatomon , red rize into green babamon into chaosmon. You went from blue/purple to yellow to red to green and then white. Kimera can never give you what you don't already have. These rookies let you have everything.
>>
>>85041141
He's already decent. He gets played in black wargreymon depending on the meta it's in. There's things blackwar can't kill or blockers making it hard to get checks in. Piercing and devolve are both powerful effects. He's far from an auto include but he has a place and shouldn't be thrown in the garbage just yet.

>>85041339
It opens the door to digimon becoming a brown game where every colour is merged into one and there's no deck building except chaining the most broken cards possible with filler slots in between to allow chaining them.
>>
>>85042427
Did Yellow Hybrid end up doing this with Spadamon?
>>
>>85041813
I just buy the Japanese cards for the art I have no idea how I even got here
>>
>>85038551
Agumon was probably Taichi's Vdramon's child in Vtamer. Taichi had a regular vpet that glitched to evolve his Digimon into Vdramon and Vmon was madd for 02 years later.
>>
So the game's now officially screwed?
>>
>>85042558
Ignore the doomposters being retards.
>>
>>85042558
Nah man
>>
>>85042558
The games not officially screwed it's just short sighted game design unless rotation becomes a thing. Spardamon means every blue and black egg has to be balanced against every other blue or black card printed at a higher level. As the web of possible color chains grows it becomes harder to balance. The game has to lean on types or names for abilities to not risk unforseen circumstances where a chain becomes ungodly powerful. It limits what generics can be printed and many players identify with color over tribal so it lessens their possible enjoyment.

Game isn't broken by any means. It's taking a very dangerous path that can lead to it breaking and its worth discussing that now as we see the first steps of that.
>>
>>85042471
Based desu
I sold my jap ones and started building decks and everything, but i barely have time to play
>>
>>85043104
Red/Black not blue black. Had my colors wrong.
>>
>>85043104
>The game has to lean on types or names for abilities to not risk unforseen circumstances
And then you got thing like Hydramon being a "dramon"
>>
>>85043104
>rotation
Not happening.
>>
>>85039132
To make things even stupider, you can still access the old cards if you know the direct URL, e.g. https://world.digimoncard.com/images/cardlist/card/BT3-028.png
>>
>>85043104
lol no
>>
>>85043104
>many players identify with color over tribal
I assume you're basing that off of MTG, though now I'm thinking about if that's really true for this game or not
>>
>>85043318
I think most long time fans identify with individual Digimon or lines of Digimon. People whose first real interaction with the franchise was the card game may be more inclined to pick a color, but just purely by the nature of the series I don't think it's that common.
>>
>>85043318
I've only ever seen one person identify either a tribal deck and they were clearly autistic about it. I've seen lots of players say they're black players or yellow players. There's several pros who only play one colour and will play whatever the best deck for that even if it's not great in the current meta. We saw it with lilith loop last session.
>>
>>85043731
>I've only ever seen one person identify either a tribal deck and they were clearly autistic about it.
Out of interest, can you tell us more?
I hope it wasn't me. Though I believe I was fairly tasteful about it.
>>
>>85043778
Hi I'm Eosmon the Eosmon player. Did I tell you about my Eosmon deck? I can't wait to put new digimon in my Eosmon deck! I'm taking Eosmon to locals! I hope todays spoiler is Eosmon! If it isn't then I hope its green! Did I show you my Eosmon play mat?
>>
File: ld8xovxntw691.png (3.51 MB, 2162x4564)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>>85043861
Okay, whew, wasn't me.
Print more birds.
>>
>>85043899
We need more birds. I wish Ornithmon and Valdurmon were better. Phoenixmon is basically our only hope.
>>
>>85043861
Menoa is real!
>>
>not enough time to get the singles I need for Sakuyamon before Ultimate Cup next Saturday
this fucking sucks and my box was a dud as far as Sakuyamon goes
>>
>>85044860
Unfortunate, I was able to grab 4 sakuyamons luckily, when I play it at locals, it’ll be for you
>>
>>85043104
Greymon and Machinedramon is all I care to build and maintain. I will even gimp myself to stay pure Greymon down the line.
>>
>>85045094
>Greymon and Machinedramon
At least with BT9 there is some variation for Greymon. You can run Blackwargreymon and Wargreymon X as separate decks.

Someday, I hope yellow can run Shinegreymon as either red/yellow or yellow without needing to splash in stuff.
>>
I'm retarded and I need some clarification
Can EX2 Beelzemon mill for his digivolution/attack effect even if there isn't a valid target on the opponent's side of the field?
>>
>>85045318
Yes
>>
>>85043899
Your autism stands out and you should probably tone it down. Any one who's identifiable by their autism should try to avoid it.

I wouldn't consider birds to be tribal deck or you would have been number two on the list.
>>
>looking for ex2 singles
>checking sites
>notice some of them changed their logo
>logos promoting degeneracy
No money for you!

Why is it so hard to find good card stores that don't try to shove politics and shit down your throat? I want to buy some Renamons not be reminded of penises covered in poop
>>
>>85045959
lmao ok gay boy
>>
>>85045959
>being unable to ignore it
Dumbass.
>>
>>85045959
You don't have to immediately think of sex whenever you think of people in a relationship. Do you think about your dad railing your mom every time you talk to them?

The real degenerate here is you. For wanting to play Sakuyamon you fucking coomer.
>>
>>85045959
>Mad about being told people's sexual orientation
>broadcasts he is playing Sakuyamon
Can't make this shit up
>>
First time picking up singles after a new set releases. Buy now to take advantage of undercutting, or later (like next week) so prices theoretically come down as a result of market saturation? Most stuff seems kind of cheap right now but I don't have much of a barometer.
>>
>>85037955
Isn't that V-mon at the fire stadium in the old trading card videogame?
>>
>>85045988
Why ignore it? If someone shoves something in your face you find annoying you don't ignore it. You find someone else to deal with. If companies want to virtue signal they support all the sketchy shit that flag represents then I'll buy else where.

>>85046025
>>85046056
Renamons inherit is powerful. Making your options cost 1 less is good enough for any yellow player to want 4 copies. It's only going to get better with time and more options being printed.

>>85046127
Prices will drop in a couple of weeks overall but there will also be prices going up. In bt8 rapid went up sharply after the first major event but everything else went down overall.
>>
>>85046155
You're annoying. Now fuck off you oversensitive retard.
>>
>>85046166
Found the poop dick attending child drag shows.
>>
>>85046155
>Renamons inherit is powerful
Sure coomer. That's the reason.
>>
>>85046155
>Making your options cost 1 less is good enough for any yellow player to want 4 copies
It really isn't that big of a deal when everyone has Tamers that set them to 3. Unless you're playing a bunch of Options that cost exactly 4.
>>
>>85046176
What a completely baseless and false accusation. I'm not dragging this thread into /pol/tard bullshit.
>>
>>85046127
Either this week or next. Some cards might get slightly cheaper after that, but that's generally when prices start settling.
>>
>>85046183
Making win rate 60% cost 1 to play is a big deal. Any card that says gain memory has potential to be good and worth having in your binder. Win rate let's you reduce a play cost by 3 instead of 2 with renamon and you can see how easily that can matter. Chaosmon valdur arm with renamon for the win rate costs 3 to play total instead of 4. Makes a big difference on your level 7s not passing you the turn.
>>
>>85046247
>Chaosmon valdur arm with renamon for the win rate costs 3 to play total instead of 4.
No one's going through all that effort for any yellow level 7, least of all Valdur Arm. Especially after Dexmon comes out. Even before Miko Mode's release Sakuyamon decks will be better off sticking at level 6 for free Plugins than running any of the level 7s.
>>
>>85046387
I feel like deck space in sakuya is already tight enough without trying to jam in a level 7 that you’ll wish was a rookie or something
>>
>>85046387
Who said anything about playing it in sakuyamon decks? The inherits strong enough to play it in yellow decks as a level 3 for it alone. Valdur arm was an easy example of how powerful renamon is.
>>
>>85046497
Sakuyamon is the yellow deck that plays the most Options and therefore has the most to gain from Renamon's inheritable. No other yellow deck in the current meta even needs to bother with Win Rate.

Hybrid is either running Zwart D with Ophanimon FM or Susanoomon and is swimming in Memory late-game because of their Tamers. Most of their Options cost so much anyway that 1 or even 2 extra memory from Renamons won't often make a difference. And if they even ARE running yellow level 3s it usually includes Patamon which will already give a discount to Wyvern Breath. In the future Dexmon will be the biggest-impact level 7 this deck can run and it always gets played, not evolved.

Mastemon decks have default access to Zwart D so in the current meta they have no need for another level 7. Next set it gets Ordinemon which is practically an auto-win.

Rasenmon and non-Hybrid Kazuchimon are meme decks not worth talking about. MarineAngemon even moreso.

Magnamon X technically has yellow level 7s open to it but there's no way in hell it's running any Rookies not named Veemon. Even if it did Magnamon X is probably too valuable to evolve over.

The only new Yellow deck that BT10 introduces is Sakuyamon finally being playable.

So all in all there is literally NO PLACE for Renamon in the foreseeable future EXCEPT Sakuyamon decks.
>>
>>85021102
TerrierTribal with these sleeves
I also have the onesie
>>
>>85046643
Remember how no one played st3 patamon until rapidmon was printed? Same deal. Its a powerful effects and the current meta is irrelevant. It changes so fast you should always pick up a play set of powerful effects going cheap so you don't have the problems we see with Davis and magnaangemon now. In 18 months time I don't want to be struggling to get Renamons for a deck.
>>
>>85046731
>Remember how no one played st3 patamon until rapidmon was printed?
No. I remember people playing it in some Hybrid lists because of ShineGreymon. I even remember seeing it in ShineGrey lists when I first started paying attention to this game when it was JP only.
>>
>>85046643
Different poster, but I might run Renamon in a 4 Great Dragons deck. Only in meme format without Hybrids though, so your point still stands.
I think it would be fun to run Megiddo Flame or Pandemonium Flare to kill my dragons off before Trial kills them off.
>>
>>85046742
Yellow hybrid didn't run shine.
>>
>>85046745
>I think it would be fun to run Megiddo Flame or Pandemonium Flare to kill my dragons off before Trial kills them off.
I was considering something like that myself before we got yesterday's reveals. Without giving them Rush or Blocker they're basically glorified Options. I still think it might be worth running purple Mimi in this deck.

But speaking of missing pieces in the 4GD deck, the only yellow -dramon outside of EX3 is Magnadramon and its X-Antibody.
>>
>>85046766
If they rush and survive, you can still delete the body with the options. I was thinking of running the deck with 2 Mimis and maybe a purple Kari.
>>
>>85046766
>But speaking of missing pieces in the 4GD deck, the only yellow -dramon outside of EX3 is Magnadramon and its X-Antibody.
If they are going for that classic feel, maybe we will see a yellow Airdramon and Maildramon? Isn't Maildramon supposed to be Knightmon's steed or something.
>>
>>85046705
post deck
>>
>>85038194
>>85041259
You guys called it.

Evolves from Gigimon for 0
When deleted: Delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with 3000 DP or less. If you don't delete a Digimon with this effect trash the top 2 cards of both players' decks.
>>
File: FVHgYP1UAAAfi_O.jpg (222 KB, 951x1295)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>85047270
It would help to post the card.
>>
>>85046705
post dick
>>
>>85047277
fat faced fucker
>>
File: customDeck.jpg (1021 KB, 3240x1218)
1021 KB
1021 KB JPG
>>85047194
Lol not as amazing as you may think but I have fun with it, I can pop off once in a while, mainly just enjoy the flow of hitting with a MegaGargomon
Terriermon Assistant is not as good as he used to be though
>>85047282
Anon if I post that everything will not be Momentai
>>
>>85047390
That's a lot of rookies.
>>
>>85047390
>8 champions
>8 megas
Looks awful.
>>
File: 1604077385554.jpg (778 KB, 1748x1181)
778 KB
778 KB JPG
>>85012018
Dianamon deck
Sakuyamon/Kuzuhamon deck
Mirai tamer card support for ST10
Boltboutamon deck
When???
>>
File: FWC0uCdUcAAZKkV.jpg (238 KB, 1500x1500)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>85047393
>>85047398
Yeah well building a pure deck is kind of hard when you barely get any support kek
Hopefully in a year or two they can optimize the card pool for him more
>>
>>85047432
You don't gotta go all Terriermon man as long as the deck is most of it that's gotta fine
>>
Any advice for my deck i want to continue focus on D-brigde as a base but going with justicemon
>>
>>85047453
If you really want D-brigade doing well you just don't have enough Commandramon. You won't get good value from Darkdramon without more Commandramon.
>>
anyone wanna play on discord :D
>>
>>85047390
You know Terriermon Assistant does not count as a Terriermon, right?
>>
>>85047612
I think they just wanted to run 16 rookies while staying in theme.
>>
>>85047612
why not? does metal garurumon count as garurumon?
>>
>>85047729
I might have worded that stupidly but if a card say "card with [Garurumon]" would that include metal Garurumon?
>>
>>85047729
No, but all of the Garurumon cards say "Digimon with Garurumon in its name" so that they count WereGaruru and MetalGaruru as well.
Most of Terriermon's cards only check for "Rapidmon or Gargomon in its name" and exclude Terriermon. The only card that checks for Terriermon is Rapidmon Armor, which only works with specifically "Terriermon" rather than "Digimon with Terriermon in its name". Terriermon Assistant doesn't do anything for the deck since it is not "Terriermon" and there's nothing else that works off of "Terriermon in its name". You'd be better off taking them out and adding in more Green Memory Boost or more Gargomons.
>>
>>85047770
Okay I wasnt the guy with the terriermon deck I just though I might have been playing wrong
>>
File: file.png (68 KB, 1253x593)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>gallant fucking disappears
What the actual fuck?
Also whats a reasonable price for Justi in your opinion?
>>
>>85048487
$5 for the first couple weeks then $1-2 after that.
>>
>>85048510
>$5 for the first couple weeks then $1-2 after that.
Thanks, ill just wait for justi than.
Im in no rush since i still have to test my bt8 decks.
>>
>>85048487
>gallant fucking disappears
all me :)
>>
>Two boxes for ONE card
Now that's jewish.
How was it for the nips?
>>
>>85045988
>just ignore the destruction of society goy
>>
>>85048790
>getting triggered by literally everything
>>
>>85048572
Good thing I do not give a shit about these AAs
>>
File: FVHg0aTVIAI8JZP.jpg (277 KB, 951x1295)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
File: FVHg0a1VIAArg76.jpg (251 KB, 951x1295)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>85048877
>>
>>85048877
Growlmon EX3-057 C

[Digivolve: 2 from [[Guilmon] in name]]

[When Digivolved] Delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with DP of 3000 or less. If this effect could not delete opponent's Digimon, trash 2 cards from top of both players' decks.
---
Inherited: [When Attacking] (Once Per Turn) By deleting 1 of your other Digimon, this Digimon gains <Security Attack +1> for this turn.

>>85048880

WarGrowlmon EX3-062 U

[Digivolve: 3 from [Lv.4 with [Growlmon] in name]]]

[When Digivolved] Trash 3 cards from top of both players' decks. Then, if your or your opponent's trash has 5 cards or more, you may play 1 [Guilmon] or [Matsuda Takato] from your hand or trash without paying its memory cost.
>>
>>85048883
>[Digivolve: 3 from [Lv.4 with [Growlmon] in name]]]
>]]]
See this is why I don't use brackets when I do my own translations.
>>
>>85048903
I just copied it from the discord!
>>
>>85048903
To be fair the card has double brackets anyway
>>
>>85048572
Imagine getting fucking Qualialize.
>>
>>85048572
lmao what a rip-off
>>
Is it finally his time to shine?
>>
>>85021102
titamon
>>
>>85050198
Not unless they release one with a good effect
>>
>>85050198
The problem is that he's just overcosted for what he does. He really should have either cost 3 to evolve into or should have had the "on play effects don't activate" bit removed. How many purple level 3s are going to have on-play effects worth turning off? That, or remove the "level 5 or lower" cap on his deletion effect if he's going to stay a 4-cost evolution.
>>
>>85050198
This card will never be good but if they ever make a new one it's basically guaranteed to be decent at worst with all the support guilmon/gallantmon has.
>>
EX 02 doesnt change the meta much, right?
>>
>>85052523
D-reaper appears, Shivamon get slightly better with gummymon.
Other than that I don't think anything else change drastically
>>
>>85052583
Yeah thought so, I always get a box for each new release for fun but there are not a lot of cards that bring my attention, seems like a waste of money. Kinda wanna build a guilmon and renamon deck but their cards are dirt cheap and both are not a really good deck right now, especially against yellow cancer.
>>
How many sec+1 greymons do guilmon decks need?
>>
>>85052714
Probably 4, any more and you might get a judge call
>>
>>85052625
The BT-10 stuff for Renamon.dek ups the consistency of the deck and makes it easier for it to explode
I'd say grabbing the current stuff for it just to have it on hand is a good move
And Guilmon is a cute
>>
I refuse to buy EX3. They had the audacity to add more Veedramons and make them for another deck instead of supporting Ulforce fucking cocksuckers.
>>
>>85052929
I think I am gonna stop being a bitch and go grab a box and some agumon singles for bt9.
>>
>>85052583
Gummymon and Terriermon. The new Terriermon makes Rapidmon a much better fit for the deck.
>>
>>85048880
>>85048877
perfect, I really want to use Bt5 BlackWarGrowlmon to do some stupid shit with ex2 Megidramon and Crimson
>>
>>85052936
Why are Ulfore players like this?
>>
>>85053434
>>85053434
>>85053434
>>
wtf do you guys use to track the cards you own?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.