[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1655795356668.jpg (650 KB, 787x1148)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>>GUIDELINES<<<

>Everybody:
• A reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads. Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, don't draw it.
• Ignore the bait and stay on topic, you're better than this.

>Requesters:
• Pictures are better than verbal descriptions.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your blog/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Ignore the drama and draw what you want, it's nobody's place to tell you what you can or can't deliver.
• Some helpful materials from /ic/: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/

>Anchoring:
• Artists or requesters should anchor unfinished WIPs across threads by replying to the anchor post below to give the other party an established thread from which to follow the request.
• DO NOT anchor requests, only WIPs.

Artists open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L-81QSYzme9NDKLk_G3PE4cYXLuOSE66aKhG1ciIN4w/edit?usp=drivesdk
Old school rpg art resources:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oClT2xfnbNdGAORpwAqoAkaio3gTfBJCFVqshq_mGFI/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread: >>84942580
>>
File: Sea Maiden Anchor.png (390 KB, 794x921)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
ANCHOR POST!
>>
File: request bucket.jpg (877 KB, 4134x5315)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
New addtion: Fill bucket. for completed works.
>>
>>85007638
Fuck off, retard.
>>
File: 1655423094664[1].jpg (29 KB, 334x1003)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
requesting long hair big sword girl: chalcolithic edition
hides, furs, feathers, adornments made from animal remains, i like big jawbone blades(like the image), anything that leans into the theme
so before metals, but i think gems were still around, and things like jade were workable
>>
File: shadowdragontroll.png (2.81 MB, 1680x2080)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
>>84948072

Filling a request from last thread! Thought it was a fun enough concept to get my hands working again.
>>
File: Punkxie_Reference.png (3.89 MB, 4000x2936)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB PNG
>>85007597
Requesting art of my half-fae street mage for a Mutants and Masterminds game. Maybe her flipping off the camera with her tongue out but ultimately up to the artist and whatever they find fun.
>>
>>85007716
Not the requester but this looks sick
>>
>>85007597
requesting a line art portriat of this character.
>>
>>85007597
Requesting a drawing based on vid related, but instead of a schlock joke he is the ominous, unexplained butler/bodyguard of a billionaire James Bond villain.
- The reacher-grabber tools and bounce stilts become high power cybernetic limbs.
- The white mask is of very fine porcelaine.
- He is proper, collected, competent and silent.

I don't have links to the original tiktok sources, but there's this:
https://youtu.be/jIO9Ps7O7CE [Embed]
https://youtu.be/nh4EcVL2844 [Embed]

Have a nice day.
>>
File: Rockabilly Girls.png (1.1 MB, 822x786)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
Requesting concept art for criminal/delinquent rockabillies.
https://files.catbox.moe/nvfz39.jpg
>>
File: SmallColor.jpg (155 KB, 792x1345)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
requesting this kobold bard playing on a lute, I'm hoping to help convey how short this character is (2 ft tall in a party full of longlegs). the lute is magical and can look fancy (possibly producing some visible enchanting effect as she plays), but the clothing should remain fairly simple (bonus for a hand-me-down look / patches). the character is going for a bit of an albino look with white scales and pale pink eyes, but otherwise faithful to a 5e rendition of a kobold. I'm happy to answer any questions if a drawfriend is interested.
>>
>>85007597
Requesting my space pirate character for Traveller campaign either in casual outfit or full combat armour, grew up on a horrible 40k tier hiveworld (think Cthonia/Necromunda combined with Salusa Secundus and some Mad Max DNA too), has medium length hair, well groomed and has abstract hivegang tattoos on his face. He is armed with a cutlass and a laser pistol.
Casual outfit has a cavalier style hat and knee length duster like coat with impeccably maintained laced boots.
Full combat armour includes a hard breastplate, fully enclosed helmet and waist cloth. Various references attached.

To use my idea for basic template
Build and height: light build, around 5' 9" or 170 cm
Colour pallet: dark and cool colours mainly
Posture: action pose brandishing a weapon in each hand or leaning up against a wall
>>
File: Tiger_Frog_NPC.jpg (1.21 MB, 2732x1318)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
I would like to request a monster for my campaign. A cross between a tiger and a blue poison dart frog. Inspired by prehistoric frogs like Koolasuchus and Mastadonsaurus.
>>
Can we steal you for our setting drawfriend?
>>85001905
>>
File: drawthread request.png (5.53 MB, 3000x2000)
5.53 MB
5.53 MB PNG
>>85007597

Requesting a pair of four armed spider-folk, one being based on a huntsman spider monk with long arms and a Naginata, and a golden orb spider folk dressed as a Onmyōdō, casting a spell of some kind.
They are part of a race called Kumō in my setting. A previous anon was kind enough to make one based on a jumping spider for me, so I included it to help lend some sense of body type among the species.
All three are subraces the players can choose from. The jumping spider has a powerful leap it can use to gain advantage, advantage on perception checks, and spider climb for free hands while climbing, The huntsman has reach, powerful build, and a double speed dash action; and the golden orb gets poison spray, silent image, and web to cast, as well as the ability to create a natural silk they can weave, as well as resistance to poison and the poisoned condition.
>>
>>85008216
OP here. I am not the one who made the work. I am the guy who just posted the image for the new drawthread (because the last thread ended with everyone being flaming retards). You will have to take that up to the original requestor or the artist in question. but if you got the permission, i am rooting for ya.
>>
File: Phantom Limb Wizard.png (876 KB, 1055x838)
876 KB
876 KB PNG
Requesting a salt-and-pepper high elf wizard with a long goatee and missing a hand (he casts Mage Hand all the time to make up for it.) I can offer more details, if you'd like, but I also want room for creative freedom if that's what the artist wants. Thanks for considering!
>>
File: wip space.jpg (2.25 MB, 4096x3072)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
Any painter anons? first time trying canvas, first time putting paint on something not intended for tabletop miniatures, WIP of course.
>>
>>85007638
What, have you started a booru? Or did you just completely miss the point?
>>
File: fish meme.png (2.94 MB, 2594x1070)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>85007597
Requesting the character in the two left pics posed in the meme format on the right.
>>
File: samurai golem.png (2.69 MB, 1600x1197)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
>>85007597
Requesting art of a samurai golem. The golem would be using a nodachi and regular katana. He would be made from wood with chunks of runic stone intertwined into it. Everything else is up to artist call.
>>
File: streetm.jpg (374 KB, 1031x904)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>85007720
>>
>>85009297
OR here, thank you.
>>
>>85007604
This guy is slightly decrepit, and very skinny. He's a warlock of a fae dragon, who stops the spread of his curse. Although he's still scarred from the parts corrupted.
>>
File: Minotauress Merchant.png (2.68 MB, 1920x1920)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
Requesting this minotaur merchant chasing off an empty handed thief.
>>
>>85007597
Requesting a initial quest npc character for a 5e game to lead the caravan the party will join up with at the onset and just before finale of a homebrew adventure. Or I may use it as a PC one day.

Initially, this was to be a player character but they dropped the game after character creation. Originally this was to be an alchemist artificer who adventures to acquire her rare material components. I like the concept but want it expanded a bit more as a npc.

>npc can be any adult aged race or sex. I use gnomes and halflings too much for this so unless you must I will not object.
>adventure location is in a mix of Norway meets Scottish highlands in the fall, so cold and wet weather gear.
>Instead of going for supplies their store is their wagon and home.
>The cart just as much a part of the character for this.
>To pull the wagon is a very old lesser golem (pick your flavor) to justify why this merchant gets away with not being harassed by highwaymen but still needs help getting items from dangerous locations.

Can give more lore at request, here is a Dall-e for inspiration
>>
>>85007597
Requesting art for a Legend of Zelda tabletop game I'm gonna be running soon, I wanted to get some art of a Corrupted Great Fairy!
Basically the idea is that this Great Fairy is kind of a combination of the two main depictions of Great Fairies inside of the series (The Ocarina of Time and Breath of the Wild ones, shown on the bottom), but this Fairy has been corrupted by the Blight (above middle), with it now covering most of her body in gross red ooze, bulbous yellow evil eyes sprouting all over her.
This blight has infected her fountain too, large chunks of it actually being stuck to her and incorporated into her new mutant form (her fountain is a fusion between the Ocarina of Time Fairy Fountain and the Breath of the Wild Fairy fountain, above right and left respectively), so she should have a lot of tangling vines and bits of classic stonemasonry tangled in with the blight along her body.
Maybe she even has a stone column from the Ocarina of Time fountain, covered in blight and some of the glowing mushrooms and vines from the BotW fountain, that she uses as a club weapon?
These are just some general ideas, however. Go crazy with your interpretation! As long as she looks horrifying and kind of sad/pitiable, it works for me!
>>
Show me some hawt requests
>>
>>85011245
Requesting a busty, flamin hot fire elemental
>>
File: 1a113.png (64 KB, 247x457)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>85007597
Can I get a high-quality/cleaned-up version of something like this? Need art of the soldiers/guards in an upcoming game where the humans are a steampunk-ish magocracy that live in hot af places underground.
>>
>>85011327
How about this one from the 90's?
>>
>>85007716
OR here, this is fantastic, exactly what I was thinking of, thank you so much!
There are two things I wanna request, though:
1) Can I get an image of just the Troll as a backgroundless png? Makes turning it into an icon on roll20 easier, and I definitely wanna use this guy.
2) Do you have any socials I can follow you on?
>>
File: v2 (1).png (3.98 MB, 5184x4472)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
>>85007597
Requesting a dragon themed warlock. I tried to put most relevant info on the pic, so I wouldn't know what to add. No hyper specific pose, reading a book, casting a spell, looking overall quite smug or confident in himself
>>
>>85011832
Didn’t you get a fill last thread?
>>84974514
>>
>>85011855

I didn't think that one was serious, it looked like a recolour of something

You're right though, i'll give it a week instead of just posting to the new thread
>>
File: Lava Genasi sorceress.jpg (57 KB, 563x791)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>85011327
not a fire elemental but I remembered this lava genasi from a while back.
>>
File: Warlord.png (2.13 MB, 1754x1240)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Requesting a not!Ottoman warlord/slaver for a modern apocalyptic setting. He wears a fez, has a big handosme beard and is middle aged / well built. He has a golden sabre and some slavers chains
>>
File: IMG_20220618_024132.jpg (791 KB, 3199x1225)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>>85007597
Requesting an edit of this rifle . I would like to have a magic staff as the barrel
>>
File: Statue.png (248 KB, 464x717)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
Got this delivery a while back but I could never find the artst, was just wondering if there was a slighty higher rez version
>>
File: img581.jpg (651 KB, 767x1012)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>84966451

have a sketch.

it's probably the helmet but it routed my design idea towards WWI soldier aesthetic hence the oversized mauser pistol and the giant trench knife. put a regular sized human in there for the sense of scale.

i have a feeling he (it?) might be too large for your liking, and the design might not fit your setting so feel free to re-request.

>>85008594

looks good so far, the starry background is especially nice. though in terms of composition i think you could benefit from moving the ship/station upward a bit, or add some suggestions of other ships/stations of the similar type in the background so it doesn't look empty. looking forward to see how the rendered ship turns out.
>>
>>85012890

hmm, apparently my sleep deprived brain is being a derp and the second comment is meant for

>>85008894

sorry for the confusion.
>>
File: efreet color m2.jpg (677 KB, 1483x2231)
677 KB
677 KB JPG
>>85011327
Do efreets count as such?
>>
On a vacation now, with my hotel internet being abysmal, so I simply request cheesecake redheads without any references. As cute as you can get them. Bonus points for them suggestively holding massive swords.
>>
>>85013605
>cheesecake redheads
W-what's that?
>>
>>85013605
Ah, just the usual then
>>
File: jade girl.png (2.62 MB, 1012x2800)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>85007673
One Hongshan monster hunter coming up.
>>
>>85013703
female equivalent of beefcake = cheesecake
>>
Requesting a young, anti-social male human wizard similar in appearance to the bottom right refs making a pact with a fae lord in order to return to the material plane safely from the Feywild after accidentally stumbling in (and taking a level in warlock). Can have said patron either through threats of violence whilst looming over him, glaring at him or her smugly reminding him of their deal, forcing him to have fun and socialize against his will, which causes a look of distain to spread across his face.
>>
>>85006179
Just saw this in the last thread, looks great, thank you! If you've still got the transparent version i'd love to see that too.
>>
File: Illustration90.png (858 KB, 1950x2280)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>85007720
>>
>>85014289
That's really cute. Thanks, drawfriend.
>>
>>85013925
>3000BC
holy shit i didnt know silk clothes had been around that long
nice one, ty
>>
Requesting a cute and light brown women with a lab coat, green hair, office clothes (pencil skirt, tights, black heels and a white shirt) and a golden sword
>>
>>85008215
I'm taking this, sounds like fun
>>
File: IMG_20190816_203737_880.jpg (821 KB, 1877x1877)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
Requesting a draw of my OC Ara with a burning longsword
>>
>>85016330
Pregnant
>>
>>85016330
Cute design, nice style. What's the setting/system/personality?
>>
File: Tristan Lancaster.png (2.01 MB, 1538x1200)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>85007597
Requesting a character for a Vampire the Masquerade game. Tristan Lancaster. A Caitiff with no memories and an unusual power over plants.

If anyone got suggestion for the request, like clothes reminiscing of a farming life/nature, or anything really, feel free to do so.
>>
>>85007899
Bump.
>>
File: Wyricrefs.png (2.83 MB, 1920x1920)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
Requesting an NPC for My game, a retired feylock who decided to quit after watching nearly all his friends be viciously murdered over the course of his adventure. He has since written a book about his experience, discouraging any future would-be adventurers from such a career path.

He wears all the stuff detailed in the reference, everything else I will leave in your artistically talented hands.
>>
File: 20200108_203125.jpg (3.5 MB, 3600x2250)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB JPG
>>85016336
Not yet, she cant be a mother until her archnemesis is dead.
>>85016421
The setting doesnt have a name yet, but she resides in a three-plane world, inhabited by other angelkin, shoggoths, dragons and succubi/incubi. A lower caste than other angels due to having black wings that ignite on fire (the white, gold and silver wings get to live in the clouds in floating sky cities far away from the actual action). Since shes young and doesnt know how to achieve a fully fledged angelic form, many dragons and shoggoths seek her out and try to eat her before she reaches her full potential. She rarely gets time to rest and enjoy life.
Originally based on an OC for a mini comic I was drawing, my friends encouraged me to write her up as a DND character. Havent ported her into Pathfinder or anything else yet. Inspiration for her came from Nemesis, the Erinyes and the valkyries of Norse myth.
>>85016421
Ara is a determined and protective angel, very devoted to her cause of eliminating all abominations and shoggoths in the land she inhabits. Loves playing with kids, respects the elderly, gives the benefit of the doubt to those who wish to change their ways. She cant live with herself running from a fight where others will die in her place, so there are times where she takes on powerful foes 1v1 just to stop casualties or to allow time to escape. Originally wanting a normal girl's life of becoming a musician, healer and eventually mother/wife, she had that future taken away when a malicious angel-hunting entity forced itself into her world. With no other angels around to fight in her stead (since they dont want to give up their pleasures and wealth to do so) it's up to her to don armor and weapons and take on the abominations of the outer planes herself.
>>
>>85012890
oh yes, 4 background ships are in the plan, some small shuttles too. I'm on the fence about putting a moon and planet in one of the top corners.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.82 MB, 1365x1069)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>85007597
Requesting a blind priest from the 40k setting.

Sports a dirty off white robe and hood with occult symbols fastened to it while using a gnarled war scythe as a staff/weapon. Skin is covered in radiation burns (ignore the mask in the picture) and carries a tome made of rusted metal sheets at his side.
>>
File: Bouncer transparent.png (300 KB, 417x976)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>85014281
Right here man, hope you get some good use out of it.
>>
>>85011513
No problem!

I'm also open to do paid commissions and whatnot through twitter. Still new at this desu.
https://twitter.com/Iosefo_
>>
>>85013883
Yes.
>>
File: Poison Frogtiger.jpg (963 KB, 1400x1426)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
>>85008215
>>85016142

Aaand done, hope you like it anon
>>
File: GinaT4.jpg (2.5 MB, 6096x3496)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>85007597

Last year, I've got a fill from the amazing CartesianCoordinator and I've been lucky enough for the campaign to keep going and she staying alive. I'd like to request her drawn with the outfit on the right but with two longswords sheated rather than one.
>>
File: Feral Tiefling monk.jpg (97 KB, 1000x1500)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>85007597

Requesting a young carefree and exceptionally talented monk playfully booping this feral monk's nose, who is now visibly confused.

FM - "I WILL CRUSH EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY CHILD!"
YM - "Ha! Gotta catch me first." boops feral monks nose
FM - visible WTF
>>
>>85018719
kys
>>
File: 1655541122679.png (1.04 MB, 1397x684)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
A sister of battle sacrificing herself to destroy a tesseract vault
>>
>>85018982
why so angry?
>>
File: oni waifu lineup.png (1.9 MB, 5020x2604)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>85018719
>>85019182
>>
Request: Looking for multiple draws of random dire class monsters and creatures. My party was warped to a plane where playable classes are normal sized. Everything else is dire class.
>>
>>85019243
those are two different characters
>>
File: 1655444850612.png (2.53 MB, 1928x1860)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>85007597
In the campaign I'm running, hunters are hunting down big fuck off werewolf from another dimension with the help of artificialy bred dogs called "Quicksilver Hounds". They are almost just a creepy as the werewolf, but at least they are loyal to humans, they were gifted by a weird wizard who gave to the people silver weapons and bullets and these hounds.
>basically looks like borzoi, but don't hesitate to amp up the creepyness as much as you wish, long limbs and snouts, gangly, unnatural amounts of teeth
>most notable points, their eyes have no pupils/retina, it's just full of what looks like liquid/silver-mercury
>no specific pelt colour, can be fully black or white, anything in between, and sometimes tinges of deep red (the woods are usually covered in snow, but the eldritch wolves are coloring it red because if their presence, so the hounds can change their color to camo accordingly)
>>
File: wip space 2.jpg (1.85 MB, 3944x2980)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>85008894
>>85012901
An update on the painting.
I feel like my greebling could do some practice, but overall I am exceedingly happy with my first time putting brush to canvas =)
>>
>>85020480
Hey that's awesome anon!
You've reminded me that I've been slacking on trying canvas myself.
But that looks really good for first time!
>>
>>85020517
Thank you!
Well there is no reason to slack, got these little canvases at the dollar store on the cheap, same with all the paints and brushes involved.
>>
>>85017815
nta but looks great!
>>
>>85018719
holy mother of cringe
>>
>>85021187
Eat shit
>>
File: 20220622_154413.jpg (2.76 MB, 4032x1960)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
Requesting a draw of my BBEG Zehasos except as a human shepherd, leading a flock of dead/bloody sheep.
>>
>>85020480

nicely done. really like the mini landscape inside the domes. though i think some highlights below the dome on the foreground ship could make it pop out more -- the gradient of soft highlight and shadow would make it look more 3 dimensional.

also, if you don't want to paint to the edge of the canvas but still want neat straight lines for the border, you can use masking tape to cover the edges of the canvas so that when you done painting and take the tapes off, you'll have nice crisp lines at the edges of the painting.
>>
>>85021314
Ooh yeah thanks for the tip on the edge of the canvas, although I really like the edge that has fine brush strokes coming off it.
I agree on the highlights, the lake of the close one looks finished and arguably the city, but the forest is still very flat also the mountain detailing on the inner rim, can you even make that part out?
>>
>>85010369
>bitch face
>bitch request
>>
>>85013960
>>85013703
>>85013605
>stupid
I demand a redheaded cheesecake girl
>>
>>85019243
Faggot keeps spamming the same request for the exact same character, figures, /tg/ drawthread always attracts these god damned illness sexuals.
>>
>>85014477
Yeah, silk was supposedly first spun into textiles around 5000 years ago and cotton around 8000 years ago (in America in the latter case, funnily enough; Egyptians didn't do it until around 5000 years ago apparently, which is a surprise to me because for some reason I thought they'd been doing it since 5000 BCE/7000 years ago).

Hongshan may be a misnomer for what I was going for but wikipedia contradicts itself a lot about Chinese chronology and the chapter about neolithic China in the book I referenced was written by a solicitor, not an archaeologist. The whole Xia dynasty thing (500 years of Chinese history that possibly did not happen) also really confounds pre-bronze age Chinese dates. Some of the jade artifacts she's wearing (the xhulong belt buckle, the yue-axe hanging from her belt and the cicada pendant) are directly based on Hongshan artifacts though.

>>85017815
That looks sick. Nice environment too.
>>
>>85021760
Yeah cotton was first used as fishing nets by the Norte Chico civilization, it is theorized that was the primary reason for their civilization building without ceramics, it is a fascinating subject really, recommend watching Ancient America's video on them
>>
>>85011354
Does this do anything for you
>>
File: wip space 3.jpg (1.79 MB, 3831x2911)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>85020480
>>85020517
>>85021314
Alright it was still early in the day so I went back to it.
>>
>>85022363
Really like it anon, good to see traditional art is alive and well on traditional games
>>
>>85022568
Thank you, I have tried digital art but it doesn't mesh, my hands are the only tool I know how to use for it, can't wrap my brain and hand/eye co-ordination around mouse or stylus for fine control outside of vidya.
>>
File: unknown.png (1.67 MB, 1369x1200)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
Can anyone draw my character? Think logan Paul but he looks like a genuine devil. the general idea is Red Skin, Horns, then some beach bum/e-celeb get up like sliders, shorts, a garish looking tank top, and some sort of airhead expression on his face.
>>
>>85012890
Oh boy someone responded to my request, I hope someone drew it!

Oh
>>
>>85022847
owned
>>
>>85008899
uuh can you elaborate?
>>
>>85008904
out of curiosity, what is her class?

and also is she trying to immitate bear fishing?
>>
>>85023370
The reason the anchor post isn't used for completed works on /tg/ is that we don't have a booru where someone skims and posts completed works. The reason the anchor post still exists is that we have more WIPs posted than all the other boards combined, and it provides a way to track unfinished works across threads since cross-thread links don't (You).
>>
File: merfolk req.png (2.84 MB, 1680x1514)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>85007597
Requesting a picture of a male and female Merfolk design for a setting.
Their overall basic design can be summarized as semi-amphibian looking humanoids with legs ending in feet with bones and structure like that of fish fins, culturally having the appearance and structure of Brythonic Celts.

In detail, (1) their general body shape (for the woman at least) is similar to this with fins structured like this, with gills layering the lower ribs. In addition they have Salamander/Newt like gills projecting out from under the jawbone like (2). Their skin color is off color pale, with the gills being vibrant blood rich red. Hair color is also red (there is no facial hair for either sex). Their eyes are pale gold or blue, and have horizontal irises.

Clothing is a bit complicated. Both sexes wear tunics/gowns like (3), but with side openings on both sides secured with cords, with no undergarments. The style is the crude image of mine for the couple, red is the main tunic, blue on the woman is an additional garment covering most of both hips down to the knees. Blue and red are made of fish leather like (4) but with early medieval celt decor like (3). Green is something 'flashy', shark or some other sea life hide. The tunics also have an opening on the shoulder for water to reach their abdominal gills when swimming. Both sexes have gold decorations, the women having more, along with piercings on the outer fin of their feet.

Finally both sexes wear hereditary bronze-aluminum shortswords on the waist belt. Also lineart or b&w is fine, I just need the ability to visualize them.
>>
>>85023381
>out of curiosity, what is her class?
She's a Striker (which is an unarmed brawler type similar to the more traditional Monk) with a strong emphasis on grappling.
>and also is she trying to immitate bear fishing?
While not specifically a bear, it's definitely meant to be fairly animalistic. It's largely a joke relating to her being this quasi-feral, common fisherwoman in a party of hyperintelligent inventors, powerful mages, and divinely chosen heroes.
>>
>>85024341
so the only normal person in the group. If acting like a bear counts as normal. (bonus if someone were to make her a werebear as a joke)
>>
>>85023638
fair point.
>>
File: Illustration68.png (1.28 MB, 1818x1678)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>85016330
>>
File: img582.jpg (613 KB, 666x965)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>85008017

have a sketch.

played around with hard geometric shapes for the armour design, and combined armour and coat and hat together. hope you are ok with it.

feel free to re-request.

>>85022363

looks great now. that light-dark contrast really brings out the form of the ship and the details are great addition. The forest is nicely defined and reads quite clearly now. are you done with the piece or you are going to push it further?

>>85022847

eh, don't give up yet. you never know.
>>
File: WAC Soldier request.png (2.02 MB, 1000x3000)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
once again requesting a lad in this kit
>>
>>85017815
OR. Wow. I didn't actually expect this to get answered. Thank you. It's perfect. The face reminds me a little bit of Toothless the dragon. Which I like.
>>
File: a27.png (1.25 MB, 757x1900)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>85018719
your request makes me think of this strip.
>>
File: 636252761683746719.jpg (357 KB, 1000x956)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
A sahuagin/fish man bursting into a Wizards academy, frantically waving a trident yelling "the laws of time are broken!"
>>
File: sisters wig ref.png (1.05 MB, 1280x952)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Requesting Sisters of Battle with hair like this.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (158 KB, 494x189)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>85022164
Yes, I like it very much! Thanks. The skull knees are admittedly a bit weird, though I wonder if you could adjust the metal to be a bit more bronze-ish looking to make it more in line with the rest of their forces?
Before anybody comments on the roll20 thing, yes, the site's gay and I hate it too, but my friends live on the other side of the planet so I'm up a creek.
>>
>>85025754
not the artist but changing the terms of the request after you get a fill is kinda bad tact
>>
>>85025968
It's just a small request over something he had no way of knowing, bro. It's not like he can't ask tell me to go blow myself if he doesn't feel like it, so there's no harm in asking.
>>
>>85007604
>>84968541
>>85018719
>>
>>85025754
No sweat brother man. When I'm off work I'll take care of it. I don't know why I added those. Is there anything else you'd like messed with?
>>
>>85026559
Not that I can really think of. Though I will admit, the appearance of the poofy sleeves did confuse me at first, but then I realized it was just your interpretation what I had assumed to be leather tassels attached to the pauldrons.
>>
File: no-lita.png (461 KB, 1486x900)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>85026483
Based
>>
File: multieye.png (1.67 MB, 2318x895)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
Requesting a four-armed cyborg with a multieyed skullcap.
>>
>>85024775
Not exactly what I was imagining but really good stuff anon, aside from the cutlass (which it just a sword nothing wild) it really works, thanks for the fill, might post again but will be a while (don't want to get too greedy) and will certainly use this for reference but I am very satisfied for now
>>
>>85026483
Based, now make her chocolate
>>
File: tgg1.jpg (325 KB, 1240x1754)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>85008982
I was drawing the rough when I realized that it might not be in line with what you had in mind since there's too much of the armoured look.
>>
File: 1655946578147m.jpg (135 KB, 514x920)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>85022746
>Wanna slice, mate?
>>
File: Clipboard51215415835892.jpg (140 KB, 1029x815)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Requesting Cultist-Chan dressed as a cultist from Blood, complete with sawn-off shotgun and/or exploding dynamite bundle sending her screaming to her death.
>>
>>85024528
>make her a werebear as a joke

And please also make her obese and sumo and samurai themed. Haha wouldn't that be so cool and funny? Haha I can't wait to see the epic fills haha I love fat furries haha.
>>
File: spacepirate.jpg (224 KB, 680x906)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>85013605
>>85008017
>>
Requesting a doodle of an arctic fox rogue being stalked by another arctic fox rogue
>>
Requesting a mutated insectile monster which was formerly a sorcerer in an Arabian Nights setting. Wears a bronze mask similar to the picture on the far left, but shaped like the face on the center left with large glasses-shaped circular eyeholes and a goatee to cover their actual head which is utterly inhuman insect body horror, most of which is hidden by the mask and turban, robes and curly-toed shoes like the center right picture and has mantislike talons instead of hands. The moral of the story being, when the tomb cartouches say the treasure is cursed, listen to them.
>>
File: Praetor Jethro Samyaza.png (3 MB, 1476x2000)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
Requesting my Black Crusade character, an original hive ganger Son of Horus, Praetor Jethro Samyaza (because every SoH has the most biblical sounding name possible), he wears a suit of Heresy era SoH armour in impeccable condition with many Cthonia gang markings along the surface with the "muzzle" style helmet and crest, wields a power sword and a lightning claw, with a plasma pistol and combat knife on his hip, for pose see the Barbarian from Silver tower on the image, maybe have an original legion banner behind him
>>
>>85029485
Why the Kriss Vector?
>>
>>85029485
Reminds me of black widow and maria hill from the marvel comics.
>>
>>85024718
Awww I really like this! Great work anon, I shall cherish it
>>
>>85029513
And please also make the arctic foxes obese sumos.
>>
>>85030887
How can they be rogues when theyre fat? Ass drop sneak attack?
>>
>>85031378
>"I keep going in for a sneak attack but I'm dummy thicc, and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting my target."
>>
stop giving him attention, you dumb faggot
>>
File: mantis man.png (515 KB, 1080x1420)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>85029691
Here's a quick little somethin for ya :)
>>
>>85029513
>>
Would it be possible to get a better drawing of my Hexblood's head?
I tried drawing out what I'm thinking of - young dude, kind of nice looking. Unfortunate shade of green for skin - like a pastel olive green color. Wild & wavy dark hair, thin wooden horns with an odd number of tines. A crown of spider lilies wrapped around his head.
Playing a warlock in a friend's CR game, and his patron is Vesh. Who is also his adoptive parent.

The inspiration for this character are pictures of people coughing up flower petals/skeletons with flowers in their lungs and this peculiar item from the Ravenloft book. I wanted to make a character who travels around with the switch that was used to hit him.
>>
>>85032065
Thanks, this is gorgeous!
>>
Requesting a draw of a Mosasaur Lava Elemental, pic related is what it would look like
>>
>>85032081
theyre so stealthy, the entire screen is white lol
>>
>>85032277
you filled your own request
>>
File: Mosasaurus.jpg (86 KB, 1200x630)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>85032550
No that's a liopleurodon
This is a mosasaur
>>
>>85032667
So... more tail, no mane?
>>
>>85033071
Yeah, that's good
>>
>>85027718
nah i fucking love it m8, keep going
>>
>>85026605
Better or worse
>>
>>85033644
Reminds me of Nausicaa Valley Of The Wind where they have that gas mask with leather cap combo.
>>
>>85032667
They're both big terrifying water lizards.
>>
>>85034144
But one has a long head and short tail, the other has a short head and long tail
>>
Can you translate on paper what the AI consider as Absolute Horror?

If robots dream of electric sheeps, what are their nightmares made of?
>>
File: soyjak.jpg (676 KB, 2170x1584)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
redraw the left picture but with the 5e specter (right) pls
>>
File: soyspecter.jpg (1.41 MB, 1048x1584)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>85034426
>>
>>85034522
based, why the fuck didn't I think of that lmao

gimpchads... we won
>>
>>85034375
Waking up to realize they are enslaved to man to watch porn and to generate Dalle images and to a achieve nothing more.
>>
Requesting a Coomer drawn as if it was a DND monster from the old style compendiums
>>
>>85035053
So, a bugbear?
>>
>>85007902
Bump & Ref
>>
>>85035081
Kinda but...coomery, you know?
>>
>>85035198
So like a...sexy bugbear?
>>
>>85035876
No, a coomer
>>
>>85035876
yes!
>>
File: eoghan gangrel.jpg (21 KB, 655x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Looking for a vampire in a Catholic priest's habit. He's a Gangrel from VtM Revised, so he may have claws and opaque goggles. Maybe a wound and ragged covering on an arm to show off how hairy he is. Wooden crucifix around his neck. Still lots of grooming habits from his street preacher days, so a more raggedy version of Billy Connolly from Boondock Saints is
>>
>>85036008
>vampire in a Catholic priest's habit
so just a normal Catholic priest?
>>
>>85027820
I've never considered it might just be funnier making him an aussie. Thanks for doing the art friend!
>>
>>85007899
bump!
>>
>>85036008
>more raggedy version of Billy Connolly from Boondock Saints is

I had intended to post a complete thought.

"is a good reference."

>>85036020
sure thing fedoralet
>>
>>85036187
>fedoralet
kek, even worse. a pr*testant
>>
File: mfw a prot.jpg (77 KB, 621x621)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>85036300
>>
File: fuck protties.jpg (55 KB, 640x346)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>85036300
>>85037133
>>
>>85037322
you can say that again
>>
>>85011327
full image here:
https://files.catbox.moe/j4xi12.png fear not, no nipples
>>85011964
oh man, that fill sure takes me back
>>
>>85037362
I normally wouldn't fap to this but I have been sexually deprived for over a 137 days so I have decided to focus completely on the girl you have drawn and vigorously jerked the fuck out of my Dick until I blast everywhere
>>
>>85037386
I'll take that as a compliment, I guess?
>>
>>85037362
Nice thanks a lot Drawfren!
>>
>>85037362
Reminds me of the bad girl with fire powers from the superman cartoon.
>>
>>85037362
now draw her getting married
>>
>>85033644
I love it! Thanks, mate. You got an actual account or somethin, or you just do random fills for the thread?
>>
>>85037362
Ah yeah, this is what makes these threads worth tolerating.
>>
Requesting Red Sonja in an outfit made of Red Dragon scales (DnD)
>>
>>85037386
>I have been sexually deprived for over a 137 days
That's oddly specific, starting second week of February?
>>
>>85037362
Now draw her with fire nipples
>>
>>85037975
Great! I have an account that I regularly nuke because of imposture syndrome. If you want anything else you can add me in discord/IG if you like.

Lunchbox#1781

@lunchboxhello
>>
>>85037985
and pregnant
>>
File: Goblin Reference.jpg (230 KB, 1476x754)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Would anyone be willing to draw a generic goblin for me? There are fifty billion goblin pictures online and none of them is quite what I want. I'm looking for a goblin that isn't wacky and silly, doesn't have a big nose or giant flappy ears, is kind of ugly but not warty and deformed like most LotR orcs/goblins, and is believably threatening despite its size if you were to imagine them in large numbers.

The first image there is the closest I've found to my ideal goblin, but it looks a little too civilized with the sword and armor. The second image of Gollum there is perfect for the general body shape, the size of the nose/ears is good and the limbs are slightly longer than proportional, which I think works for the body type. The result would be something kind of like the last image.

I know it's not some awesome OC, but this has been bugging me for literal years and I would love if someone could help calm my 'tism! Thank you in advance.
>>
Requesting a changeling girl with gray skin, white eyes and hair in this dress
>>
>>85010369
I agree with >>85021486 but take this for free

https://theadventuresofpussinboots.fandom.com/wiki/Pajuna?file=Pajuna3.JPG
>>
>>85042739
OR here. Didn't know this was a thing. Still gonna try for the request though for something original
>>
>>85038975
well maybe you wouldn't have to nuke it if you just sit up properly
>>
draw goblins you fags
>>
>>85043330
No they should draw my request!
>>
>>85043330
>>85043553
no. they should draw cowboy goblins!
>>
>>85044006
Anon, that's a cowGIRL
>>
>>85043330
Choke on a Frankfurter you fag
>>
>>85044232
well...cowgirl ninja goblins then.
>>
>>85034234
A tiger shark and a great white are both equally terrifying when you're in the water with them.
>>
Can you only request characters/animals here or can you request buildings/castles for your setting too? Because i'd like to request someone draw what my bad guys castle looks like.
>>
>>85044562
You can request whatever you want but no one has to draw it.
>>
Not a draw request but anyone have any Dazann or Oni Thot lying around?
>>
>>85022363
You playing an Animorph game?
>>
>>85044711
I was actually going to request an oni girl a thread back but decided to go with something else.
>>
>>85044006
why constrict the category. Speaking in ontological terms, a thing is a "kind" of another thing if it inherits all features from that thing, and only adds to that thing. Prepending "cowboy" to "goblin" only restricts one to things that are a kind of "cowboy goblin," but one should consider that pirate goblins are pretty cool, too, right? You should not place such a restriction on things, and it's better to leave the kind qualifier in its basest possible form.
>>
>>85022363
Reminds me of the colony ships from the Macross/Robotech anime and games.
>>
>>85044539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3uJCCa5w2A
>>
File: greysold.jpg (323 KB, 982x945)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>85024802
>>
>>85044762
Anon don’t be afraid.
>>
>>85044819
You...misread the prompt...
>>
>>85044848
Nope. Enjoy. Don’t forget the request cooldown
>>
>>85044862
Why would I be on a cooldown?
>>
>>85044819
that lad's got knockers
>>
>>85044725
Nope, just had to get this picture out of my head and just sketching it wasn't good enough.
Did it make you think of an Andalite ship? That never occurred to me until your mention and I fucking loved those books as a kid.
But no, my distinct memory of Applegate's spaceships and space travel was very much Star Trek style Space Fantasy and the main point of my painting is so I can stare at ships that have gravity provided by and aligned properly with; the thrust of the ship as is true to physics as we understand them, no magic gravity plating will suffice for me and no FTL either.
That being said I'm pretty sure that the torchships I have painted are rather awkward and fuel inefficient (for that mass) in that they have to maintain constant 1G acceleration without any sudden changes in direction.
>>
File: bwsoldier.jpg (238 KB, 982x945)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>85044862
>>85044848
heres the b&w version
>>
Requesting someone to do justice to my Hill Giant soul/Brass Dragon lineage Dragonborn Sorcerror.
Has a very large and husky build, somoan-like. "Fatter", longer head like those pictured but without any fins or hair tentacles. Hes a very physical character (16Str,Sex,Con) who isnt as much of a traditional spellcaster but someone who accepts he can do all of these amazing things because he’s just that amazing.
Very upbeat and jovial. Big big smiles all the time with almost never a negative inflection in his voice or demeanor. He should look very excited to adventure with you and you should be too because he is just that amazing. The kind of guy who compliments everyone's efforts earnestly but will still point if if they were not as great as his. Uses a crook-like quarterstaff that's almost constantly enchanted with Shilleliegh and his "signature" liberal use of the Englarge half of Enlarge/Reduce.
Wears no actual armor but his upper body is covered with a monk-like half robe like in the image. Sensible pants and leg plates otherwise.
>>
>>85045016
Why do I care about this?
>>
>>85045016
Thanks for nothing
>>
>>85044831
Well the rules say one character at a time, and the request was for two Oni-girls.
>>
>>85045040
>>85045090
don't be a meanie
>>
File: datablaster_color.png (1.43 MB, 1200x2400)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Draws for a game I'm designing.
>>
File: datablaster_smol.png (199 KB, 300x600)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>85045471
Image too big.
>>
File: cyborg_girl2_smol.png (75 KB, 300x413)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>85045490
More
>>
>>85007899
Bump!!
>>
>>85045471
>>85045490
>>85045501
goated. I'm designing a 5e setting but I suck at draw, must be nice
>>
>>85045501
>>85045471
Good stuff anon
>>
>>85045501
more like moé
>>
File: raiha ref.png (562 KB, 3454x1679)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
let's keep it PG frens, maybe get a little goofy with it
>>
>>85045944
Mongol Warrior amazon? Awesome. Mind if I borrow this for my setting?
>>
>>85046002
Sort of? Add steppe slavs to the mix and you've got her bloodline.
Unfortunately can't loan her out since she's for a project of mine, but feel free to use her as a reference!
>>
>>85044711
>>85019243
>>
>>85045944
>that perfect Riot Games style anime face
You know the rules and so do i
>>
File: ayup.jpg (18 KB, 396x432)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>85046137
it pays having talented friends sometimes
>>
>>85042583
>fancy dress
>no gloves
another classless broad
>>
Requesting attached image (termite man castle mound) drawn in the style of OSR / old school monster manual.

This is for my monster manual project "the vermin volume".

Here's the fluff:

The result of some druid’s meddling with the intelligence of insects, termite-men are minuscule bipedal termites. After being granted intelligence, Termite-men worshipped humankind and modeled their civilizations in their likeness.

Termite-man castle-mounds are massive structures, even looming over giants. Unbeknownst to many, these monoliths are only the tip of the iceberg, in truth, they are but a vent to cool the actual civilization bunkered deep beneath it in the earth.

Termite-men are matriarchal societies with a queen ruling each city, often feuding and going to war under the noses of others. Termite-men have a complex language too alien to decipher by all but the wisest sages.

Termite Men are hated by rural folk due to their insatiable appetite for wood.
>>
File: kobold with flute.jpg (274 KB, 1332x1512)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>85007934
>>
File: dressed up.png (78 KB, 1292x1844)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>85042583
>>85046273
I disagree, translucent sleeves with embroidery patterns are nice as well
>>
>>85007902
Bump + "ref"
>>
>>85007604
>>85007899
forgot it was supposed to be just line art I had a ton of fun making it and thus forgot
>>
File: portrait.png (992 KB, 751x730)
992 KB
992 KB PNG
>>85007604
>>85007899
forgot to add pic. here it is
>>
File: 1655678053588.jpg (133 KB, 1242x993)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>85042583
>>85046619
Tube-shaped unboned "corset" bodice with visible "boning channels", a mid-2000's dropped waist with a full pleated skirt, everything covered in cheap polyester netting... and of course it has velveteen flowers on the netting, it wouldn't be complete without them.
I hate it.
>>
>>85047454
You must be a load of fun at parties
>>
>>85016613
Bumping my vampire Tristan Lancaster. Good thing the thread is a bit slow, I feel better bumping every two to three days instead of daily, like it used to be
>>
>>85047454
I'd drop her waist and bone her unboned corset channels if you know what I mean
>>
>>85047540
Based futa enjoyer.
>>
File: Arcana Cleric Reference.png (4.39 MB, 2660x1402)
4.39 MB
4.39 MB PNG
Would anyone be willing to take a crack at my Half-Elf Arcana Cleric?
>Basic look is Ref 1, thin with blond hair, studious looking
>Half-Elf ears and a Tony Stark-esque mustache/anchor beard like Ref 2
>Red and gold cloak like the default Arcana Cleric in the SCAG (Ref 3) but instead of a white shirt it's a plain brass breastplate (Ref 4)
>He wields a staff in one hand like in Ref 5, but the head of the staff is like a Khakkhara (Ref 6) with the rings rising up while magic is being channeled. He could either have his hand out like Ref 7 and the staff behind, or the staff could be brandished outward.
>Either on his outstretched hand if it's outstretched or preferably surrounding him on the ground would be a gold magic circle with a geometric pattern. Refs 8, 9, and 10 are all examples of the kind of look I'd like, but I recognize that those are very complicated and something simpler would be fine.
Hopefully that's enough to go off of! Thank you to anyone who picks this up!
>>
>>85047441
Wasnt 100% what i had in mind? But its really good! Thanks!
>>
>>85047454
How about a changeling girl in this outfit then?
>>
>>85048520
what's her class/what does she do apart from "being a changeling"
>>
File: dragonborn.jpg (165 KB, 600x925)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>85045024
here's a quick sketch of the concept. I know the face isn't the best in the world and my hands suck, I'm learning and using drawthreads as practice fuel.
>>
Requesting a drawing of my mega corps’ go-to inhuman killing machine from my 2020 game.

Feel free to do whatever you want with the design and deviate from the ref. Ref is just a rough drawing/idea I did for the thread
>>
>>85046002
It's not good form to steal OCs
>>
>>85049959
>asks for permission to use
>REEEE YOU'RE STEALING
you're a massive faggot
>>
>>85049048
You dumbass you made a Dazann
>>
File: drawthreadguydone.png (1.59 MB, 847x1018)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>85049469
Use this portrait for whatever you want. Codec calls, wanted screens, should be versatile.
>>
File: Human_faced_snek.jpg (714 KB, 1008x1500)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>85046400
here is a rendition for a monster from your monster manual you posted a few days ago. I forgot the original name.
>>
Requesting a two-headed dragon and the heads are nuzzling each other
>>
File: sade_composite.jpg (2.28 MB, 2597x2616)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
Requesting Sade Adu as an elven bard. Performing or in action is up to you, I just really want to see this gorgeous ageless lady drawn as the elf she should be.
>>
File: watching-popcorn.gif (212 KB, 220x300)
212 KB
212 KB GIF
If anyone would, please.

A space marine popcorn eating reaction image. But he's wearing his helmet still. So it's just being thrown at his face.
>>
>>85050025
Guess if they respect the "no" from the OC owner then it'll be fine
>>
>>85048520
>fingerless
no
>>
>>85052502
I've just had enough bad experiences with innocuous requests from strangers to borrow my ocs that I don't do it anymore, nothing too deep
>>
>>85051187
Not OR, but this is amazing work. Really captures the OSR aesthetic. Got a blog or socials you'd be willing to share, drawfriend?
>>
File: herbert-losloso-wizard.jpg (260 KB, 1714x1865)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
I was wondering if someone can make me line art of this Wizard I'm going to play he is going to be a spellsword of sorts(wizards double as blacksmiths and potion makers for lords and war chiefs). I would like him to have Alch's fire in one hand and sword in another and a more simple traveling outfit holding his spellbook. Also he has a raven. Something similar to this would be nice. He has slightly longer hair
>>
>>85055018
Also he is 6 feet 4 inches and built for a wizard and a young man
>>
I haven't ever requested or drawn anything but I want to stop by this thread to thank drawfags for creating things. That's the lifeblood of any community, without it the husk of what used to be /tg/ would wither away.
>>
>>85053746
thanks, but no I don't have any socials. Maybe I'll set one up with my old and new stuff if I manage to be a bit more active.
>>
>>85051187
OR here, holy shit! Yeah, the man-faced cavern cobra. This is absolutely perfect. Genuinely . Thanks a million.

Would you like an attribution ? or do you prefer tg anon / drawfriend?

thanks again < 3
>>
File: Witch Hat 2.jpg (1.09 MB, 1012x1800)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>85007597
Draw X Witches
Desert Witches
Bathrobe Witches
Knight Witches
Alcoholic Witches
Draw Witches
>>
File: cavern cobra current.png (328 KB, 1083x673)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>85051187
>>85055875

Also, do you have a signature you'd like included?
here's how it looks currently.
>>
>>85045024
>>
>>85055944
I want this as a wall scroll
>>
>>85055944
The OP says not to make multiple requests in the same post.
>>
>>85055944
Finally some good fucking food. Shame my tablet's HDMI cable is having issues, but I'll see what I can do tonight. I'll try using it like a non-display tablet if I have to, I see enough copers saying that's superior that it must at least be usable.
>>
File: Red D&D 4chan - .png (3.71 MB, 3785x3302)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB PNG
>>85046400
I keep being busy working on other projects when you post, but I swear to god I'll do some OSR style stuff for you when I'm free.

Here's an OSR style thing I did for a D&D campaign I'm playing in at the moment. It's so much fun to do.
>>
>>85057014
Woah! I'd love that. I'll be posting regularly on /osrg and occasionally on the drawthread. I might make my own thread again soon (monday or so?) Keep your eye open :) Feel free to message me on instagram too (simpsominiatures) , I'd love to chat about the project.

Excited to see what you contribute!
>>
File: desert witch.png (195 KB, 1133x1143)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>85055944
Desert witch

>>85056250
Top right is really cute, the nosferatu on the left is literally me fr
>>
>>85057998
I want more camel broomsticks now.
That's cute.
>>
File: fuck you 2.gif (766 KB, 200x150)
766 KB
766 KB GIF
>>85008899
Are you a fucking retard? Every time this is brought up you go "Hurr but we no got booru!!"

You know how annoying it is to have to scroll through a thread to find your request just to see if it even got filled? Literally every other drawthread has a quick way to find completed requests. Jesus fucking Christ this board is dumb.
>>
>>85058113
Here's your (You) so you can finally see what happens when someone responds to you.
>>
File: ouch.jpg (40 KB, 493x335)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>85058126
>>
File: gobbo transparent.png (1.14 MB, 1080x1350)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>85042559
Hopefully the transparent background works.
>>
File: hexblood new.jpg (1.61 MB, 1080x1350)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>85032095
Here you go.
>>
>>85058930
necc
>>
>>85007638
That's what the anchor is for dumbass!
>>
>>85059132
some autist last thread got butthurt about artists linking deliveries to the anchor and he won’t shut the fuck up about it
>>
File: img583.jpg (707 KB, 756x1022)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
>>85008594
>>85022847

have a sketch.

now stop telling me i got your hopes high for nothing :) .

anyway, feel free to re-request.

>>85027001

ah well, i thought saw cutlass would look both more sci-fi and raider-ish savage.
>>
File: Ox.jpg (285 KB, 1980x808)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Can anyone try their hand at making a Tiefling Xenomorph?
>>
>>85059132
>>85059272
This isn't /v/, newfags.
>>
>>85050684
OR here, this is literally perfect man.10/10

Really digging the CRT monitor aesthetic
>>
File: Order of the Blackspot.png (485 KB, 1920x1203)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
Requesting a more touched up and polished version of this flag for a group of pirates in my campaign.
>>
>>85058113
Ctrl + F
You're welcome.
>>
>>85057998
>>85055944
left to play videogames for a while
alcoholic witch, and the same witches the following morning
>>
>>85060389
cute feet
>>
>>85055960
thank, but currently no.
I really like your project so I'll probably do more in the future. All these old-school pnp manuals are still a big inspiration for me.
>>
>>85058113
WAAAGH I WANT FREE STUFF
>>
>>85059447
>been drawing here for years
>2019 nigger walks in and screeches about the anchor
>>
>>85059686
do it yourself, retard
>>
>>85059686
Not an artist... but touched up how?
Maybe specification would assist in this request.
>>
>>85060646
It's pretty obvious he just wants the skull sharpened because it's blurry and pixellated.
>>
File: flag.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1203)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>85059686
>>
>>85060232
>Needing to work when that's the point of an anchor

I don't need to type or click anything. Just hover over the deliveries and look for mine.

>you're welcome

How about you fuck off.

>>85060498
I'm one of the artists.
>>
>>85060792
It's two fucking keys, anon.
Anchors are great but there's another method just as easy. Unless lifting fingers is too hard for you.
>>
File: drawthreadguy.png (3 KB, 65x85)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>85059677
np dude
here's also the raw version before being upscaled and CRTd if you were interested.
>>
>>85007597
Hope its not too late to request something in the thread, been a while. Happy to see them still around though.

Introducing Yourge, the bladeslinger warforged. A sentient machine from a world where they are ancient dwarven constructs of the past. In that sense, they need to hide their true form to not become some mage's lab rat or research subject. Whatever "dwarven construct" means to you the artist I'll be happy with.

Picture related is my reference in that he's covered in normal adventuring gear on top of his metal body, with a metallic reinforced spellbook, small knife and solid long metal rod for his weapon and spellcasting focus (imagine a polished steel rod in the length of a staff or quarterstaff).

He is a otherwise sleek, broad shouldered humanoid with a less than normal feature-less face compared to a normal warforged (no visible mouth, bead-like eyes). He might be a smart character who uses the arcane for most things, he still relies on his brute strength of his form to do everything else.

As he tries to stay incognito but perhaps isn't the most social aware one, he does what he can to hide his form with a hood and other clothing. Perhaps making him look way more suspicious than he is.

TL;DR ""Dwarven Construct"" Warforged Wizard (bladesinger) who beats the shit out of people with a metal staff but also have to hide his construct nature to not get kidnapped by mages.
>>
>>85055944
>>85013605
Got you both covered
>>
File: swancat.png (85 KB, 290x272)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>85063825
finally, some good content
>>
>>85063825
Thank you, my post vacation blues got a bit better
>>
>>85063825
now that hits my interests
>>
>>85063825
Requesting a a vampire landsknecht like that vampire handgunner
>>
>>85064662
glad to hear that
>>85060389
>>85057998
this is really cute
>>85065393
I would like to eventually make something with the vampire cousins I saw on previous threads, but I need to work on others things first so, maybe other time
>>
>>85065475
Of course yeah, need to continue the cute vampire arc
>>
>>85065393
>>85065475
Seconding that cutey landsknecht, I don't know what the original requester had with the character but a doppelsoldner variant would be just prime.
>>
New thread:
>>85066451
>>85066451
>>85066451

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.