[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image_2022-01-14_192341.png (1.69 MB, 951x1295)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
"Still an actual digimon" Edition.

Previous: >>82957032

>Basics Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/rzB2p6ie

>Anon's Locals Survival Guide
https://pastebin.com/xXp5jShL

>News
Banlist got updated! First limits coming february 25th, next one just before BT08
https://world.digimoncard.com/rule/restriction_card/
EX-01 Releases 21 Jan in NA, EN BT7 releases worldwide March
Holiday Gift Box/Classic Collection Info:
https://world.digimoncard.com/products/goods/gift_box.php
https://world.digimoncard.com/products/pack/ex-01.php
Tournament Pack Vol 3. Details:
https://world.digimoncard.com/event/official_events/
EX-01 Errata:
https://world.digimoncard.com/rule/errata_card/
EX-01 Rules Q&A:
https://world.digimoncard.com/rule/pdf/booster_classic_collection_EX-01.pdf?120321
Final championships details
https://world.digimoncard.com/event/final_championships2021/

>TQ
What do you think about the banlist? Were there some bans you didn't expect?
>>
>>82987875
I'm disappointed that they limited SaviorHuck and Eyesmon when it really wasn't necessary. All they did was weaken Red and Purple's overall viability.
Ice Wall and Reinforced Memory Boost were good hits that needed to happen. I'm a bit sad about Mega Digimon Fusion being outright banned, but I get why they did it.
Yellow should have taken a hit to JetSylphymon though. That card heals stupidly efficiently while giving you a body on board.
>>
>>82987875
TQ: don't think anyone saw red getting hit with anything, yellow got a slap on the wrist but was needed, eyesmon is a shame but whatever, blue needed the restriction, and the fusion ban is deserved. Overall it's okay, but security control is still faggots and green continues limping along.
>>
JetSylphymon and Zwart D shoulda been limited too. I hate security control so much it’s unreal
>>
>TQ
The restrictions don't bother me much, but banning Mega Digimon Fusion fucks up my Titamon deck so it's back to the drawing board for that. Might go back to Lilith loop instead.
>>
>>82988043
Titamon is in a more solid place than Lilithloop will be. At the very least, Titamon can still do fat swings without Zwart coming out for free. Lilithloop is going to be less consistent and need more setup to do its thing.
>>
>>82988063
You're probably right. I'll most likely just end up swapping out the white tamers and the Zwarts for more kill options and maybe Tactimon.
>>
>>82988113
To be fair, Zwart is also still a decent option to end your turn on since it sets up an easy kill on the following turn and still triggers on-play effects.
>>
>>82987875
>4 ears on a catgirl
At least they're all cat ears.
>>
>>82987875
Saviour was hit way too hard. On the topic of recovery from the previous thread, what if they introduced something similar to the memory blocking rookies for recovery. While this is on the field opponents cannot recover (possibly with some exceptions).
>>
>>82988197
It ends up being a little narrow because it exists only to counter 1 color. I could see doing something like it on a White tamer or something, but giving them to every color is just a waste of set space.
>>
>>82988282
>>82988197
Not bad, but having a few digimon with "opponents can't recover" as well as a new rule stating that you can't recover more than 1 past your starting security total would also be good.
The best core solution is the above rule I think and then to start making it less efficient or less central to yellow with fewer printed cards doing it.
>>
>>82988359
Really, just having made JetSylphymon not able to recover above 6 would have made a world of difference.
>>
None of the bans or restrictions were justified. Fuck all you whiney bitchers that cant learn to adapt to a meta. Ban culture is bad for game health and community.
>>
>>82988372
Fuck you, yellow nigger, RMB is a busted piece of shit card and nothing you say will convince anyone otherwise.
>>
>>82988372
There's literally nothing to stop Yellow recovery and Ice Wall from ruling the meta. There is no adapting. Those cards were literally made to be too good for the cost. You will not win against someone who properly memory chokes you with Ice Wall after setting up a lethal board and playing against something with effectively 10 security in which they control what is on top while also drawing a card is going to fuck you over no matter what you play. Those cards were worse for the health of the game because they homogenized what was playable at the top end. No one will play anything but those or bother experimenting with other colors if they can just play the colors with access to the undisputed best cards. How is it healthy for the game for 4 out of 6 colors to be nowhere near as viable?
All you care about is playing with broken bullshit and then you whine when it gets addressed. You exist to the detriment of all other players in the game and can't look beyond your personal enjoyment of the game. You're like those faggots who think D-Reaper is fine because it invalidates like 80% of strategies.
>>
>>82988387
I always thought it was pretty ok. It's basically a better Holy Wave, but outside of dedicated yellow security decks it costs way too much. I don't mind it being limited, but I don't think it's the worst thing in the game.

Fuck Ice Wall, though. It should be at 0.
>>
>>82988414
Yellow security stuff is literally the only yellow stuff anyone will play after BT7, LordKnightmon just isn't worth it compared to it.
>>
>>82988414
>It's basically a better Holy Wave
It's so much better that it's not even funny. You get pseudo-card draw and some control over what goes on top while also getting a +3 memory boost on a later turn. 6 cost isn't actually all that hefty either. Assuming you have a memory tamer in play, then you can still just play it and pass over 3 memory, which is perfectly average. It is/was a key piece of yellow decks, but those decks will still be good with it limited.
>>
>>82988428
If you mean Mastemon and Ophanimon you're right. Not because they recover security exclusively, but rather because they're pretty string in their own regard.

Mastemon is a Jogress that shits out a level 5 or lower body from the security and breaks something from that same level. It's literally what LKM does but stronger.

Also you speak as if LKM didn't play with the security. He can shit out 10k Lucemon that recover +1 as well as letting you remove and gain security with whatever you evolve on top of the Knightmon you crap out.
>>
>>82988372
>Tell me how you've never played another card game in your life without outright saying it
>>
>>82988372
Guess you'll just have to adapt your decks with the new banlist in mind, you're a big boy I'm sure you can do it!
>>
Circling back to the tail end of last thread, what would you do to green to make it a viable color again?
>>
>>82988372
The thing is that the real reasob behind most card limiting is simply money. They needed to weaken Jesmon so you buy newer red cards. They needed to ban Mega Fusion so you moved on from Lillith Loop.

I think only Ice Wall and Reinforced Memory Boost are the ones that got banned due to the cards being too strong.
>>
>>82988853
>They needed to ban Mega Fusion so you moved on from Lillith Loop
That's not really true. Lilith Loop is collateral damage. The main reason it got banned was Susanoomon and the future of level 7 design. As long as MDF exists they'll have to tiptoe around impactful level 7s. Susanoomon was just the most recent one.
>>
>>82988843
A actual win condition that doesn't rely on overextending yourself to death.
>>
>>82988924
>tfw the wincon for the new Terriermon stuff is to just drop a fat mega, tap down their board, and hope you don't die before you can swing
Sure, they gave them some memory gain/cost reduction stuff to go with it, but it's not super impactful.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1642190200885.jpg (96 KB, 1080x634)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>82988843
It's never been truly unviable. It's just not popular and not much of a free win as Jesmin or BoF. You can fuck some people up really hard with green Raflessimon and Niddhog control decks and watch them shit their pants when they don't know what to do.
>>
>>82988969
Honestly this. I played a similar list and style on a a couple guys at locals who were playing more conventional decks recently. Green Hybrid and Shivamon in BT7 and 8 respectively are also competent decks.
>>
Impressed we cracked 400 on a thread also reminder to do your surveys
>>
>>82989131
i always do. Still gotta get my poncho. Also DarkStarmon would be dope. Still trying for Astamon
>>
>>82988987
Post green hybrid list.
>>
>>82989131
Can’t wait for when we finally get Jellymon cards. Angoramon too but he hasn’t even evolved in the anime yet.
>>
When do you guys suppose they'll start putting in cards that reflect the current anime season?

still waiting on any seadramon to be playable
>>
>>82989257
love the fact we are slowly getting olympus mons during all of this. Doubt we will get appmons...but you never know
>>
File: customDeck(1).jpg (353 KB, 1080x592)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>82989227
Here's one that topped from a while back. It has your typical whack Nip ratios, but it could surely be optimized for NA.
>>
>>82988652
>Tell me youre a stockholm'd YGO shitter without telling me.
>>
File: FJENyyUVgAARHsa.png (1.35 MB, 649x857)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
No one has posted these yet?
Damn

Salamon X-Antibody
[Digivolve: 0 from [Salamon]]
[When Digivolving] Look at the top card of your security stack, you may add it to you hand. If you do, <Recovery +1(deck)>.
>>
>>82988372
>ban culture
Literally every other TCG has bans. I don't see what's so controversial here when it's healthy to ban or restrict cards that have been proven to be too dominant in the meta
>>
File: FJENzE0VQAE_PzS.png (1.07 MB, 633x853)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Dorumon
[On Play] You may trash a card from your hand with [X-Antibody] in its traits to <Draw 2>.
>>
>>82989658
Jesus Christ, how to make Salamon even dumber.
>>82989675
And I guess this is the guy you run in black X-antibody if you don't have the cash for promo Sunny.
>>
File: FJENzZQVQAUbyEU.png (1.13 MB, 617x855)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Gazimon X-Antibody
[Digivolve: 0 from [Gazimon]]
[When Digivolving] Trash 3 cards from the top of your deck.
>>
Guilmon X-Antibody
[Digivolve: 0 from Guilmon]
[When Digivolving] Delete 1 of your opponent's digimon with 3000 DP or less.
---
Inherited: [You Turn] Add 1000 to the maximum DP you can choose with DP-based deletion effects.
>>
Agumon X-Antibody
[Digivolve: 0 from [Agumon]]
[On Play] [When Digivolving] Reveal 3 cards from the top of your deck. Add 1 [X-Antibody] and 1 card with [Greymon] or [Omnimon] in its name among them to your hand. Place the remaining cards at the bottom of your deck in any order.
>>
>>82989736
This guy is super pushed.
>>
>>82989658
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>>82989702
Hell of an interesting effect.

>>82989690
I am reminded of how shit 95+% of the x-antibody designs are.

>>82989736
Well that's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>82989736
The fact that it's 3 cost and the effect is on evolve or play is pretty crazy.
>>
>>82989702
>>82989736
Happy to see Red getting more good stuff
>>
>>82989702
>>82989736
Always found it odd that these two got X lines but most of the V-mon forms never did.
>>
>>82989736
on play and digivolving
here comes powercreep
>>
>>82989874
We already have cards that do that.
>>
>>82989899
for the same effect?
>>
>>82988853
>They needed to ban Mega Fusion so you moved on from Lillith Loop

MDF is so obvious will become a problematic card in the future because every time they make a new level 7 card they need compensate it with that card in mind
>>
>>82989865
Some sources imply that the line already contains the X-antibody.
>>
>>82989930
Yes. I can't remember the card off the top of my head, but I know there's already been at least one. Besides, I don't think it's a bad thing to put it on some cards.
>>
>>82989930
It is essentially BT5 Agumon. Though what might be OP is playing BT5 Agumon then digivolving to this for free to now look at the top 6 cards essentially.
>>
>>82988372
smell like salty mother fucker who just bought expensive cardboard that will get banned
>>
>>82989952
Only one I can think of is Lucemon FD
>>
>>82989971
That was probably it. I could've sworn there was another, but that's one example already.
>>
>>82989971
BT8 Cherubmon has it too.
>>
>>82989937
I genuinely think they didn't do it because most of the line is already V themed. And there is already a XV-mon.
>>
>>82990013
>>82989987
That means conditions before seen on LV.6 mons, one of which is a SEC and and other SR, are given to a uncommon powerup of a Lv.3

Kind of is a powercreep, though it's Agumon so I suppose it was something that was bound to happwn
>>
>>82990065
Rarity shouldn't really matter for what mechanics can go where. It's not a bad thing to make it more widespread. It's less powercreep and more the exploration of underused design space.
>>
Can I play an Angewomon waifu deck? How do I get into this game as an autist who only wants to use his favorites?
>>
>>82990106
That is true too, and I don't mind the change.
Just felt like I should point that out, I see a patteen how they prototype these design changes and mechanics on more rare and bigger profile cards first before dropping it on others
>>
>>82990184
although no one really likes powercreep
its either powercreep or set rotation
actually you need at least a small amount of powercreep or there would be not incentive to buy new cards when the old ones are just as good
>>
>>82990295
I honestly think rotation is better for a game you expect to last decades. In theory you can tweak-up certain segments of the game in an alternating pattern to keep new sets looking good as others rotate out.
Effect and power creep is probably inevitable because you need to avoid just printing renamed cards, but you could in-theory keep it very low. Until corporate tell you to stop so they can increase sales and rotate eternal formats of course.
>>
>>82989131
That's what happens when you piss off a majority of the community with bad bans, yellow, blue and white, was justifiable but the red and purple bans are ridiculous, especially with the reasoning they gave for red "stop playing old stuff and buy new stuff", and to make matters worse they for some reason always put shit too 1 when putting a card to 2 would work just as fine.
>>
>>82990112
An upcoming starter deck is all about her and Ladydevimon jogressing to Mastemon
>>
File: ST10_1_1024x1024.jpg (104 KB, 720x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>82990112
April 29th, see you then.
>>
>>82990477
>>82990493
Holy based. Everything I could have wanted, thanks anon.
>>
Did people really think red wont get hit ? All the oppinion about how red should not get hit or surprised red get hit a more inclined to people haven't has the experience with Japanese meta.

Well can't blame it to you guys tho the card literally haven't arrived there
>>
>>82990393
Matemathicly rotation is better, but does your consumer want it ? At this rate rotation is not about keeping the game healthy but more about your consumer reaction which from what I get from the west and east most of them are against it
>>
>>82990406
you literally can go to twitter and see most of people in Japan can already see from far a way that red and purple will get hit.

You can even see some of their complain on the official twitter account at the reply section when the first time they tweet about dropping the ban list
>>
>>82989316
What do you mean "whack nip ratios"? They look fine.
>>
>>82990507
Glad to let you also know that deck and its cards are gonna be top dog meta for a solid while. Sad part is that every card you need outside of that deck is also going to be very expensive. So have fun with that.
>>
>>82990493
>"I'm not a coomer but" the deck
Yes I'm buying it for LadyDevimon
>>
>>82990700
Not that anon, but what are the expensive cards?
>>
>>82990716
Off the top of my head you're gonna cry money for Lucemon FM because he's the best Mastemon abuse target.
>>
>>82990715
I masturbate and Im proud, fuck this coomer shit trying to shame people.
>>
>>82990729
It was meant as a joke, apologies anon
No shame in it
>>
>>82990728
Well shit, fortunately those are on the "get them instantly" list anyway.
Already got the playset of BT4 Luces waiting for those
>>
>>82990618
Consumer reaction literally doesn't matter. Twitter is an illusion. The ones who scream the loudest will also be the ones who eat shit and buy anyway.
>>
>>82990700
Fuck. I'd honestly rather a comfy mid tier but it's not like I can change anything.
Still, overwhelmingly glad my girl gets a functional deck.
>>
File: jogressmaste1218.jpg (210 KB, 1200x800)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>82990716
>>82990728
The most expensive ones are Lucemon Falldown which is one of the SEC of BT7, one that's been expensive for a while is MagnaAngemon an SR of BT1, and Zwart Defeat a SEC of BT5.
>>
>>82990790
Defeats after months still in prominence I see, well I gues sbetter snatch few up before they hike in price even more
Fortunately already I got some Magnas
>>
>>82990790
Wonder what's gonna replace Eyesmon engine in that
>>
>>82990761
>literally one of the reason why a lot a people playing this game because no rotation

>also this game has partially become retirement home for yugioh player who has been used not having rotation
>>
File: jogress maste 2.jpg (99 KB, 960x640)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>82990864
It's running 2 colors, you can get creative.
>>
>>82990840
Geee I dunno man. A level 7 that shits himself out of the security-related on hit, that evolves over a Black or a Purple for super cheap, that kills a tamer when it evolve and triggers a Gaia Force on death, still sees play months after release?
>>
>>82990507
Congrats. I got to wait till June to play Sakuyamon sadly.
>>
>>82991164
Too bad she's garbage, through.
>>
>>82991111
Yeah, but super long lasting considering how Bandai gave some boot for Jesmon due how long it has seen the game.
I'm afraid if it'll get boot too in some way, as Defeat user
>>
>>82991013
>state sentiment doesn't matter
>he "counters" by telling us his sentiments
Classic cope that gets brought out by terminally online people with strong feelings but no principles.
>>
>>82991208
Nah. Defeat is an option you use in several types of deck. Pulling out Defeat is not the strategy, he's either an option to extend a play, surprise during a security check, or progress a Level 6 that already busted its nut.

Savior got hit because that way they didn't outright ban Jesmon while still making other red decks viable. Literally the reason why people didn't play Wargreymon BT1 or Agubonds is because why would you when Jesmon OTKs? It's been until BT8 launched that either you play Jesmon or you're playing red wrong.
>>
>>82991176
Eh, I’ve heard it’s got consistency problems but I like gimmick and combo.
>>
>>82990582
No one in NA cares about how JP players play, and rightfully so.
>>
>>82991426
Why?
>>
So are starter decks just never reprinted at all?
Because the prices I see them for online and stupidly inflated and I never see them anywhere.

Will they ever be more widely available?
I just want them for collecting but I hate feeding scalpers.
>>
File: Adobe_20220115_013016.jpg (81 KB, 680x763)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I for one am happy about the list. Not much was lost, and everything gained
>>
>>82991450
have you seen how they build decks? its the same for every card game their ratios are always retarded.
>>
>>82991459
They were reprinting the first six but stopped a while ago iirc
>>
>>82990678
>in Japan
That's the problem, we're not Japan, we literally just got these cards and their banning them before we even get a chance to have fun with them, if they delay the ban list for us till when ex2 comes out or hell even bt8 then okay but we getting the same hits when EX1 isn't even out yet and the list takes effect before bt7 comes out. It's ridiculous that they don't postpone the ban list a little longer for us.
>>
>>82991508
I've seen them, and they're fine.
>>
>>82991368
The problem is not even consistency, the problem is that Sakuyamon herself is a shitty boss card. Even if you do het everything correctly she's still an 11k digimon that has no protection and nothing to exteend further. At best she attacks 1 check with jamming or 2 checks with that option and that's about it.
>>
>>82991450
Broadly speaking Americans approach games like hackers, but the Japanese approach games like good students.
Americans will try to break things, but the Japanese will try to do what they perceive as expected by the designer.
It shows up in video games too.
>>
>>82991459
I think they stopped printing them. All I need is the red one. It sucks when I first got into it, they had all the starters available but I didn't get them all at the time :(
>>
>>82991426
The ban list literally created by looking at the Japanese meta. How the fuck you get conclusion they didn't care about JP player
>>
>>82991554
lol dude crazy enough not thinking how the fuck the dev can make judgement based by american player when most of the card haven't arrived there yet
>>
Westerners play to not lose, Japs play to win
>>
>>82991079
I bet he doesn't put cards over her face while playing either.
>>
>>82991497
>>
>Ice Wall restricted before I got around to buying any copies
Absolutely based
>>
>>82991079
>>82992116
>myrin dat pussy
I bet he doesn't.
>>
File: FIEZycNagAAnRBT.png (464 KB, 898x893)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>82991512
I think feedback they keep getting is that the EN decklists follow JP too closely and the people practicing JP meta months in advance have too much of an edge over those who don't.
>>
>>82991512
Why would you wait to fix a problem?
>>
After Jesmon got bodied this hard, what could someone play in red now? Besides Agubond
>>
>>82992799
The SaviorHuckmon restriction doesn't go into effect in NA until BT8. By then we'll have red Hybrids/AncientGreymon and BlackWarGreymon.

In JP we're likely to see X-Antibody variants of WarGreymon/Omnimon and Gallantmon decks show up in BT9.
>>
>>82987875
Some people at /v/ shilled me this game. How good is it? Bandai handled and designed yu gi oh terrible, kinda makes me eerie to try it out
>>
>>82992917
>Bandai Yugioh
Bro that was almost 25 years ago. If you want to hold something against Bandai at least pick something recent like DBS.
>>
>>82992917
It's awful.
Worst game ever.
Absolutely nothing good can be said about this game.
There is no enjoyment to be had here.

Satisfied?
>>
>>82992717
>I think feedback they keep getting is that the EN decklists follow JP too closely
This is not the case at all, and a lot of the time there'd be like only 1 deck that actually overlaps between the two regions. Like, LKM was shared last format, but we had way more Rookie Rush, Security Control, and even Black as a contender, whereas JP thought Purple was decent when it wasn't that relevant here. In this current format we're all about GabuBond and Security Control, with Jesmon and Musketeers are off-meta choices and much more relevant in JP.
>>82992751
Because stuff in JP won't necessarily be problems here. JP has much more of a hardon for Purple, for example.
>>
File: 1631931061638.jpg (409 KB, 820x820)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>82993010
Black and Purple, don't have a problem with that
>>
>>82992917
Fake scam game.
No strategy or card economy.
>>
>>82993010
>Because stuff in JP won't necessarily be problems here.
How does that make sense? Nono, stop and think about it before spewing whatever defensive thought immediately jumps to the forefront of your mind.
>>
>>82992917
We have a thread for it, so it's safe to say we like it.
>>
>>82992917
Bandai Yugioh was a long ass time ago.
Only just started playing as I got sick of the current state of Yugioh and it's pretty good.
>>
How many copies of Eosmon Lv.5's do I need to build a Eosmon deck?
>>
>>82993401
>>
>>82993401
12-15.
>>
>>82993343
People literally just play different decks between the two formats because of player preference and what the collective considers good. We already have evidence of certain decks existing in JP that never really saw the light of day here.
>>
>>82993430
So you're saying because certain decks played in JP didn't gain traction in EN... that problematic cards should not be addressed?
>>
>>82992799
JesBond
>>
>>82992799
It's finally my Tyrannomon deck's time to shine!
>>
>>82993466
No, it means some decks are not problematic in EN because we don't play them. They can't be a problem if they're not being played.
>>
>>82993642
And so which cards that got banned or restricted aren't a problem?
Incidentally, what decks do you play?
>>
>>82993655
not that guy nut I dont think eyesmon deserved to get put to 1 two would have accomplished their goal of limiting its power without just getting rid of it.
>>
>>82993693
>just getting rid of it
How disingenuous
>>
>>82993693
The only deck that ran Eyesmon that's in danger of dying completely now that it's limited is Lilith Loop and that has nothing to do with Eyesmon.
>>
>>82993194
This, awful playerbase too
>>
File: FI5lJ8gaQAMRaEb.jpg (248 KB, 951x1295)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
Spoilers fresh off the twitter
>>
File: FI5lJ9GagAcK02I.jpg (222 KB, 951x1295)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>82993899
I was expecting another duo Tamer with Kari
>>
>>82993899
>more kitty
Excellent
>>
>>82993914
Ah, the most loveable digidestinied
>>
>>82993655
I play blue source strip. SaviorHuckmon and Eyesmon weren't really problems and didn't need to be hit.
>>
File: marcus.jpg (203 KB, 1308x487)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
might bring this to locals tomorrow

any suggestions would be dope
>>
>>82993899
Security: At the end of the battle, play this Digimon without paying its cost.
Inheritable: When deleted: If this Digimon has 2 or more colors, memory +2

>>82993914
When played: Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Add 1 yellow or purple Digimon card from among them to your hand. Trash the rest.
Both turns: When you play a 2-color yellow and purple Digimon, you may rest this Tamer for memory +1
>>
>>82993972
Looks spicy, has it worked for you before?
>>
>Haven't heard anything on the Guilmon starter I ordered awhile ago
>Finally get into contact with the store
>Apparently the person who was handling my order passed away
>They're presumably out of Guilmon so they want to offer me a complimentary box of EX1
I honestly just feel pretty bad knowing that that employee passed away.
>>
>>82993987
Haven't played much of BT6 sadly due to work schedule. I'm sure it'll be fine though, having played through a few test hands.
>>
>>82994001
Damn thats pretty generous a whole ass box of ex1.
>>
>>82993914
I need a name I'm a digimon-let.
Please tell me this is a boy.
>>
>>82994036
Mei/Meiko
>>
>>82994036
>Please tell me this is a boy.
Haha no. Her name's Meiko Mochizuki.
>>
>>82994013
Well if you use Daimons, I'd recommend somw black Greymon/MetalGreymons there too from BT1 if you plan to evolve all the way up
>>
>>82994045
A shame, but the need remains mighty.
>>82994044
>>82994045
Thanks lads.
>>
>>82993972
Sealdramon > Shademon
Nanimon > GeoGreymon to make it easier to ADP and you can still go up to Megidramon
>>
>>82994064
>A shame, but the need remains mighty.
But anon, there are plenty of cute boys in Digimon
>>
>>82994072
>Nanimon > GeoGreymon to make it easier to ADP and you can still go up to Megidramon
3 cost vs 6 cost though. If I were him I'd split them.
>>
>>82994031
Yeah, although I still have to buy the Gallantmon later when I get the chance since it was meant as a gift. Now I have to buy more sleeves too
>>
>>82994001
That is very unfortunate, though it does work out in your favor
>>
>>82994081
Are there any cute girls(male)? I'm not gay bruh.
>>
>>82994001
He had an on-deletion that gave you cards.
>>
File: BT5-036.png (314 KB, 340x474)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>82994234
>>
I’m not sure what deck I wanna use this format or in the upcoming bt7 format.
>>
>>82994562
Blue hybrid/source removal.
>>
>>82994562
Titamon.
>>
>>82994708
I’ll look into it. Source removal always seemed interesting because of how unique a mechanic it is to this game.

>>82994752
Graveyard stuff can be fun
>>
What is with their obsession of making green digivolve on attack now? Especially since no when attacking triggers get to go off? What's even the point especially for stuff like EX1 Kabuterimon?
>>
>>82994830
Hexeblau with Azulongmon is topdog in source removal stuff at the moment, not half bad deck either otherwise.
Though as it's been unfortunately often, most expensive cards are Gomamon promos
>>
>>82994870
Some of the new bugs that got spoiled have triggers that go off when they digivovle from an attacking bug it looks like it might be a fun deck.
>>
>>82993693
Speaking to some HK players I do get why it's limited. It's basically for the same reason as Savior as that engine was too popular and made it so most purple decks would run that engine.

And running that engine means 60% of purple decks ran
>4 Demimeramon eggs
>4 BT2 Gabumon
>4 Eyesmon scatter
>4 Eyesmon.

By limiting Eyesmon to 1 you don't take away the function of the deck of drawing and discarding and you don't make it so decks choosing a different Level 4 feel like they're playing the deck wrong.

The banlist seems to exist not to balance the game, but rather to get you to play (read: "buy") other cards than the same things over and over.
>>
>>82994870
see
>>82994881
It's probably not very meta viable, but it's at least something different.

Also that feel when you where kicking tons of ass from the BT4 to BT5 meta with the same deck, and the last who-rah you give it, it bricks for 4 out of 5 hands.
>>
>>82994870
You do get When attacking, it's just different timing. You can trigger the When attacking of a Lv5 and the When Digivolving of a Lv6.

You just need to find the right combos, I believe.
>>
>every deck I look at basically require the original rare memory tamers
>can't find any in stock in my country's singles market and when they are they're $5+ a pop
this is some bullshit, these kinds of cards are so integral they really should be reprinted a lot
>>
>>82995001
A bunch of them got reprinted in a promo pack and Tai got reprinted in a starter deck. The only one so far that actually sees play and hasn't gotten reprinted in JP is Davis. There were also three new ones in each of BT8 and EX2.
>>
>>82995001
It is kind of ass if you live in a small country.

This game is a little expensive if you. Although if you buy cards in bulk and open packs you can easily make your money back. 1.0, 1.5, BT5 and BT6 have very integral cards that are always on demand so you can easily find trades for stuff you need.

BT4 and the upcoming EX have more niche cards, though.
>>
>>82995039
I was looking at the purple Matt specifically, it looks like there's a similar one in EX-2 but the other effect is Beelzemon specific rather than BT2 Matt's generically good effect for purple
>>
>>82995100
Oh yeah. Although depending on the deck you might only need 2. Titamon also benefits a lot from having the Sora and Mimi which is far easier to pull.
If you have an active locals scene ask around. People often have stuff to sell and often sell shit cheaper than TCG Player and shit.
>>
>>82994953
Any examples then? I've noticed that they seem to be pushing insectoid stuff a little with these spoilers.
>>
So my Titamon deck just got wrecked. Anyone have a decent list that doesn't use mdf?
>>
File: customDeck.jpg (190 KB, 1080x527)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>82995229
This is what i put together its just what i have irl theres a second chaosgalantmon on the way and im thinking of adding milleniummon at some point too.
>>
File: ZomboDroid 14012022232746.jpg (793 KB, 2252x1639)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
>>82995148
I don't play green, but off the top of my head I recall a friend theorycrafting these two together.
>>
>>82995229
Play pure Titamon and maybe 1 TactiGOD. Protip: if Titamon is on top of an EX LadyDevimon and Kinkakumon he essentially digievolves for 2 cost. If you play a Promote with its full effect he gets Titamon gets in for a whopping 1 cost.
>>
>>82995148
Green is lacking in "when digivolving" effects, but this example here >>82995263 helps highlight it nicely. You could also do something similar with the first Grankawagamon if you have 4 memory to spend instead.

Sadly green seems to have lost its identity of being a fast color however and is laughably on the slower side now as far as the current meta is concerned. That said, old green had a lot of ways to get extra memory with effects almost exactly like MegaKabus inherit there. Unfortunately though that requires some targets on the field you can overwhelm which can be tricky these days.
>>
I will try and create a post ban Lilith loop
>>
>>82995332
It is a very fast deck still in terms of digievolution. It has plenty of cost 1 level 4 and cost 2 level 5 that still give inherited effects. Not to mention the stupid tamer that lets tou evolve from a deck draw.

Pretty bullshit to evolve into fucking Niddhog full effect and hit with it.
>>
>>82995263
>>82995332
>>82995414
Basically what I'm seeing since there's no extras for doing it or discounts is that this just allows you to attack with a mega when normally it would pass the turn. I'm not sure how impactful that is, especially on something like a 3 cost ultimate. Situationally useful I guess, but I don't see it having that big of an impact.

>>82995414
Until this game has a version of scry whee you can manipulate your draw order consistently, it's still gatcha and is thus unreliable and bad.
>>
>>82995409
Good luck. Matt is probably your best bet for tamer, and Win Rate may help a bit.
>>
>>82995611
I think some combination of Matt and Mimi is required.
>>
>>82995553
>Situationally useful I guess, but I don't see it having that big of an impact.

>Literally just Blitz in reverse order
>>>>Situational
Consider you can basically evolve s level 4 at 0 memory and still get to end the turn attacking with a level 6.
>>
File: 1635656581900.png (52 KB, 192x192)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>82994545
>Those thighs and cheeks
At least they're not pretending that they don't know.
>>
>>82995657
It entirely depends on your playstyle, but you definitely do want at least 1 or 2 purple Matt. Mimi and Sora hardly if ever give you the memory, but you do condition the enemy to have targets for you to kill with your purple cards.
>>
>>82995823
He meant the Mimi that gives you memory when you use an Option.
>>
>>82995872
That is even more situational. Depends a lot on tje ammount of options you play, and if you're trying to use a deck WITHOUT Mega Fusion then tough shit. It does make Jack Raid more valuable, however. Pairs well with the promo Wizardmon.
>>
>>82995553
>whee you can manipulate your draw order consistently,
Anon this card >>82995263 evolves from stuff in your hand. So does this one.
>>
>>82996057
Not to mention X-Antibody. It's not green but it's absolutely going to be in decks that run Okuwamon X and Grandis.
>>
>>82995804
You can't get the lvl 4 to a lvl 6 by the when attacking effect. Once you digivolved to the lvl 5. No more when attacking effects can trigger. >>82995553
I think with how green should be played is you have to target and delete something. So for example with EX1 MegaKabuterimon with a EX1 Tentomon. You can attack a suspended digimon, Activate Tentomon's when attacking to reduce the next digivolution by 1, activate MegaKabuterimon's When attacking to digivolve into an insectoid digimon. Delete the suspended digimon and gain 1 memory. This would reduce digivolution by essentially 2. Your lvl 6 digimon should probably have piercing and also a Your Turn or When digivolving effect to have more uses. There isn't really any interesting lvl 5s to digivolve to for the effect in lvl 4 to 5 (maybe Climbmon in the future?) Though there is plenty of cheap lvl 5 digivolutions with a cost of 2 which you can reduce to 1.
>>
>>82995001
>$5+ a pop
It always sting but 20$ for a playset is still reasonable, keep in mind all of those "set memory to 3" tamers will always be useful in their color, so it's not a card you'll buy for 1~2 sets.
>>
>>82996057
They are talking about the tamer with the gacha effect. There is also a bunch more lvl 5s with similar when attacking but from the top of the deck. BT7 adds digimon that let you put green digimon on your deck from hand.
>>
>>
>>82996088
>You can't get the lvl 4 to a lvl 6 by the when attacking effect. Once you digivolved to the lvl 5. No more when attacking effects can trigger.
You can with X-Antibody. You get two When Attacking triggers that go off simultaneously. As long as you resolve the one on the actual Digimon first, the one from X-Antibody sticks around.
>>
>>82996104
I know what they mean but it's dumb to discredit the whole mechanic, one that's really really strong such as is to evolve attacking with the big guy while passing memory as it evolves, because of an inconsistent example when means to be consistent exist.
>>
>>82996132
Oh I did not think about that with X-antibody. So trigger on the digimon first, then the X-antibody. So you can potentially digivolve from lvl 4 to 6.
>>
>>82995001
>$15-20 for a set of staples is too much
This isn't /acg/, stop whining about being a poorfag.
>>
>>82996244
>This isn't /acg/
You can leave /acg/ but /acg/ will never leave you
>>
What happens if you theoretically can't play a card? Say, you are at 1 memory, and you whole hand is like 13+ cost digimon?
>>
>>82996422
Pass turn and hope you draw out or just fold and run it back.
>>
>>82996430
Oh you can manually pass, thanks!
>>
>>82996440
Yeah it sets your opponent to 3 memory when you do.
>>
>>82996244
All cards should be $0.05
Booster Boxes should be $3-$5. I deserve a discount for buying in bulk after all.
All stores except Amazon should go out of business.
>>
Is ex1 wizardmon a little too cute to use in a deck with 4x skullgreymon
>>
>>82996557
A monopoly like that is contrary to cheap goods.
>>
File: FI5lV9ZaUAUT7fI.jpg (308 KB, 951x1295)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Tiddies
>>
>>82996621
Jogress: Purple lv 6 + Yellow lv 6 for 0
When evolved: When Jogressed, delete 1 of your opponent's level 6 or higher Digimon and all of your opponent's level 5 or lower Digimon. For each Digimon deleted by this effect, Recovery +1
When deleted: By trashing your top Security card, you can play this card without paying its cost.

Fucking useless against D-Reaper 0/10
>>
>>82996621
>>82996651
Oh and unlike Raguelmon she does actually have the Fallen Angel type.
>>
>>82996096
It's not so much the price (although staples being expensive does suck), it's that they're rare *and* out of print despite most decks in their colours really wanting them, so in a smaller market like mine I actually can't find copies at all
>>
>>82996621
>Wipe everything
>Can come back again and again as long as you have some sec
This card is absurd.
>>
>>82996756
It's just a big dumb idiot when it comes back so it's not THAT absurd. It does trigger Meiko's Both Turns though so it can potentially end your opponent's turn.

Being able to sac it again and again can be pretty degenerate though. I'd love to see this run with BlackWarGrowlmon but I don't see it happening realistically.
>>
>>82996773
>It's just a big dumb idiot when it comes back so it's not THAT absurd
She can float as many times as you have security.
>>
>>82996794
So don't overextend against her unless you're D-Reaper.
>>
>>82996621
This is absolutely op
>>
>>82996115
he truly was, a jester digimon.....
>>
I would take ten games against secon over one against jesmon. I don't care if it bricks- losing against it isn't the issue the issue is that you can't do fuck all once it comes out of raising. Giving a 3 cost mega the ability to kill anything on the field *with piercing* and while swarming the field with blockers is fucking retarded and not in line with the balance of the rest of the game. He can kill unsuspended mons for 1 memory, which he can give himself by swinging and playing Ciel. There is absolutely no counterplay in existence besides a retaliation blocker. I'm glad the deck got fucked raw by the banlist
>>
>>82995286
One cost Titamon? That sounds pretty spicy.
>>
>>82997012
>I would take ten games against secon over one against jesmon.
Fun thing is that i'd take you as much time taking 10 games against a Jesmon game that it'd make you to do a single game against SecC.
>>
>>82996621
If the alt art isn't a gratuitous butt shot this set is trash. That was 90% of her screentime.
>>
>>82997091
That's fine, at least I'm playing the game
>>
>>82989966
the real play is evolving it on top of BT8 Agumon to check the top 7 cards
>>
File: customDeck.jpg (186 KB, 910x589)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
I got two spots left, what do?
>>
>>82997374
Put in your favourite digimon, your partner
>>
>>82996621
Those are some epic thighs for a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>82996259
unironically /acg/ have couple of people with cardboard addiction
>>
>want to play the game
>have a job that makes me move regularly
Digiltal client when?
>>
>>82997541
Just play via a webcam like most of the people.
>>
>>82997611
How sweaty is the average webcam player? Will I need to bring only the best of decks to not be steamrolled?
>>
>>82997751
Just ask before, if you go in a tournament then you'll probably only see the same 3 decks, but if it's just playing wihout reward you can just ask if they have some "non-meta" decks and it should be fine with your "slightly better starter deck"
>>
>>82994929
I've seen plenty of nip lists that used Pagumon instead of Demimeramon and starter deck Gabumon over BT2 Gabumon. The ratios for Eyesmon were also all over the place. There decks that only ran a few to no copies of Eyesmon but maxed out on Scatter Mode.
>>
>>82987875
I just got the ulforce starter deck. Did I do good? What cards, sets or another starter deck should I look to improve it? I know singles are better but I come of from MTG so I dont wanna full tryhard right away, kinda want to build a collection and build gradually
>>
>>82997994
BT 1.5 will give you more upgrades for Ulforce if you want to go that route.
Then if you want to branch out but not too much you can get some EX01 and switch the deck into an Imperialdramon one.
Also if you want to go full collection it's better to grab the decks by 2, because all of the cards in them are x2 at worst, so getting two guarantee you to have a playset (most/all cards from starter sets are exclusive to them)
>>
>>82998034
The switch into imperialdramon sounds like fun, what do I need for the switch?
>>
>>82998057
You need BT2 Veemon, Davis and Paildramon from BT 1.5 (which are still nice for an Ulforce deck) and the Impy from the same set.
And then pretty much everything of the Vee line from EX1.
But it just means dropping everything except the hammer spark and veemon from the starter deck
>>
>>82998057
Have a quick list I made in like five minutes, most of this stuff should be cheap because Imperialdramon stuff doesn't even start resembling anything meta until ST9 and BT8.
>>
>>82997374
Change like 2 or 3 of those Goblinmon for 2-0 rookies like Demidevimon or Candlemon.

Change the EX 01 Ogremon for the BT6 Ogremon.

I'd say fill up the missing spots with either
>Hell's Gate
>Darkness Claw
>Zwart Defeat
>Rebellimon
>BT3 Ladydevimon
>More 2-0 Rookies.
>>
>>82988372
This is another yu gi oh fiasco in the making
>>
>>82998424
Samefag go and stay go
>>
>>82996621
Shit, this probably means Omega MM is a SEC.
>>
>>82996621
Was really looking forward to Ordinemon, but man do I hate this artwork. Why zoom in on the body and make the otherworldly horror creature look as human-like and non-threatening as possible? Hope the alt art is a bit spookier...
>>
File: DA_tri_Ordinemon.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>82998691
Because that's all anyone remembers about Ordinemon.
>>
File: Ordinemon.jpg (12 KB, 500x270)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>82998715
Let's do this shot then, pretty creepy!
>>
File: Sky Scourge Invicil.jpg (154 KB, 488x704)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>82998715
>>82998773
Yu-Gi-Oh! could do it.
>>
>>82998782
Sky Scourges look like Hellraiser rejects, so not really spoopy.
>>
>>82998788
Didn't want to set my expectations too high.
>>
>>82987875
So I am new to the game and I am kind of confused.

This game has no formats, right? You have starter sets and BT sets which are new editions and we are currently at BT 7 on NA, right?
>>
>>82998887
Also, are colors supposed to have identities of what can they do or is it just basically to stop decks to play any card they want?
>>
File: Boltboutamon_next0rder_ie.jpg (681 KB, 2500x2500)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>82998914
Red is supposed to be all about punching really hard, which can be seen in all the security attack+1 effects and straight up destruction removal, blue is all about jamming, bouncing and evo source removal, green is fast evos and killing shit through digimon vs digimon combat instead of going for security. yellow is security manipulation and max DP removal, purple is discard, self-mill and revival synergies and black just kinda exists, it's the reboot+blocker color, white is random support stuff and most level 7 digimon.
>>
>>82998953
Oh cool, I was worried about each color being generic for the longevity of the game. How is the power creep?
>>
>>82998967
Constant, though stuff like Security Control is going to be pretty much eternal due to the very nature of the game. It's a Japanese CCG afterall. Hope you know people that also keep a couple casual decks with them.
>>
>>82998993
I would expect Security Control to be pretty bad next format due to Hybrid spam, since it's already struggling to survive against GabuBond decks with a ton of Hybrid spam. Yellow Control is what people are banking on instead.
>>
>>82999190
SecCon gets buffed with the yellow Hybrid stuff next set as well. JetSylphymon is a ridiculous tool for the deck.
>>
>>82998887
I am skimming through my deck and I am just happy that a starter deck is somewhat playable while on MTG starter decks are basically worse than some pile I could build from 2 or 3 drafts
>>
>>82999715
DGC starters are some of the better ones I've seen in a card game, sure, you've gotta buy two two of them to have playsets of everything but that's super cheap, shit like the Impy and Mastemon starters are even functional meta stuff with some modding.
>>
>>82996621
>>82996651
The Mega Digimon Fusion ban is starting to look good.
>>
>>82996115
>no Ciel
nice touch
>>
Digimon attacker with security check +1
The first check is a hammer spark and memory goes into the negative
Is the second security checked?
>>
>>83000751
Yes. Even if memory passes back over you still resolve all attacks. That's why Blitz still works.
>>
>>83000865
Alright thanks.
>>
>>83000751
>>83000865
I wonder how many games I've lost simply because everyone including me has been treating a memory roll over mid attack as halting the attack since the game launched in the US.
>>
>>83000751
You are still in the same single attack, The only way to stop it is for some effect on the digimon like deleting it, returning it to hand or deck, and removing the security attack + 1 effect
>>83000865
Blitz works in a different way, it literally allows you to attack on digivolve when negative memory.
>>
>Decide to build bugs.dec with EX01
>Actual insect support doesn't really start until BT7 and later
I'm going to fucking make green work in this meta somehow.
>>
File: izzy.png (249 KB, 404x563)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>83000751
>>83000992
Also just in case, the turn ends once EVERY EFFECT finished resolving AND you're under 0 memory.
So if you Needle spray/flower cannon at 1, you'll go to -1 mem but you'll still be able to suspend Izzy to gain back 1 memory, getting back to 0 and staying in your turn
>>
File: 1619894635845.jpg (32 KB, 608x608)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE NEXT BIG DICK ONLINE TOURNAMENT:

https://digimonmeta.com/2021/12/30/english-version-everything-about-2021-final-championships/

FUCK YEAH YOU'RE GUNNA LOVE PLAYING AGAINST NOTHING BUT GABUBOND AND SECURITY SHIT!
>>
File: 1632210502366.jpg (78 KB, 444x460)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>83002262
There are no more open spots in Europe
>>
I want to start collecting, and i think I'd like to buy a box. Which of the english ones do you think has the most evergreen cards in them? What box should I buy?
>>
>>83002262
How do online tournaments work?
>>
>>83002613
You are gonna play in webcam with your cards.

>>82996621
I love monstergirls, thanks digica

>>82989736
>not koki
ok

>>82989690
if gazimon X isn't red, what is gonna be its evolution line?
>>
File: 1630739595322.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
For the love of God, Buddha and Kamen Rider, PLEASE tell me how the fuck you're supposed to beat Security Control and Musketeers.
>>
File: 1600560376339.jpg (93 KB, 500x500)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>83002262
Thanks, I actually fucking managed to get in on one of these finally. My deck hasn't been updated since BT5 when I was winning quite handily in locals with Nidhogg Herc control.

Time to get fucking bodied.
Why the hell doesn't the platmat at least have a memory counter on it
>>
>>83002869
What deck? GabuBond has a positive matchup with both, and other decks play the Starter Deck Tai, Delicate Plan, and Lightning Joust.
>>
>>83002573
EX1
>>
>>83002972
Anything that's currently out? I know I could get the japanese ex1, but I'm english only.
>>
>>83002942
Troymon and Titamon. I know neither are meta, but that's what I've got.
>>
>>83003071
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Delicate Plan package is what most people do, with Grankuwaga for Green. I honestly don't think Musketeers is that bad either, since you can try to rush them instead of building stacks.
>>
>>83003424
I'll look into trying to see how to make Delicate Plan work with Titamon and then I'll look into Grankuwaga in green. I'm assuming it's the promo version yes?
>>
>>83002262
For yuropoor the places were only open between 9am and 9h30 am on a monday so couldn't get in.
Because apparently Europe doesn't deserve more than 500 spots while USA can get as many as they want
>>
File: casual filter.jpg (108 KB, 703x218)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>83003723
No, North America was more exclusive in that only people that have topped events were allowed to sign up.
>>
>>83003723
Come back to me when you're not months ahead in releases/ meta, can't find any product, and where your official tournaments don't usually sell out in under 3 minutes of registration opening.
>>
>>83003603
Yeah, the promo version that does +2 security checks. I think I heard Green OTK topped an event so you could look for that, I don't know if it actually played Red cards or not though. For Titamon, I think the Red build is called "Dr. Pepper", but that might've just been one guy.
>>
>>83003816
>when you're not months ahead in releases/ meta
America already have access to BT07 thanks to some Target
>can't find any product
Fair
>and where your official tournaments don't usually sell out in under 3 minutes of registration opening.
Don't be sad, this is also a problem in Yurop
>>
>>83003804
Not anyone but I didn't even see that. Well we'll see if they let me in or refund me I guess since my shop started doing official registered events two months ago I haven't topped yet I don't think. Before that though I was placing 1st or 2nd almost every week. Fuck me I guess.
>>
>>83003995
You should've been refunded, assuming this was the TAK/Eventbrite event for NA. What happened was that they didn't put any restrictions for sign-ups the first time, which lead to a lot of people like you taking up all the spots, so they cancelled/refunded the event, and then made a new sign-up where only qualified BCC IDs could be used to register.
>>
File: Blitz Greymon.jpg (231 KB, 1080x643)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Building a Blitz Greymon deck, are there any Metal Greymons worth running over the Larvogoritamon?
>>
>>83003019
English comes out next week.
>>
>>83004200
I just did it today when I saw the notification in the thread so I guess I'll see if they do it this time, but maybe I'll be lucky and they won't and I can get my shop to award me a win for the EX1 release event next week to be safe. And yeah they really should have put that requirement on their sign up stuff.
>>
>>83004231
My go-to this format is the Secret from BT1 for Red decks, same for Greymon P-010. This format's too fast to actually build full stacks, so might as well just swing early with multiple checks. The EX-01 MetalGrey is okay for Bond matchups and some others by killing a Rookie, but I'd still rather prioritize early security checks to kill the opponent asap.
>>
>>83004293
A Store Championship was a specific kind of event, it's not like regular locals pre-release events. In particular you needed exactly 16 people for the invite, which was the event cap, and any wins with tournaments smaller than that wouldn't be counted.
https://world.digimoncard.com/event/store_championship/
>>
>>83003071
Here's a protip: hard play your cards. Security control relies on you attacking it. You can just outright not attack and they will die on deck out if you don't evolve and draw more cards than them.

Musketeers is a tossup but you can rush them down early. Their consistency is finnicky and they struggle a lot beating suspended level 7s.
>>
File: lilith rough 1.png (2.9 MB, 2279x1189)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
rough 1st draft of post ban lilithmon
>>
>>83004443
Wow, what a thrilling and entertaining way to play the game, good design
>>
>>83004443
>Here's a protip: hard play your cards. Security control relies on you attacking it. You can just outright not attack and they will die on deck out if you don't evolve and draw more cards than them.
>Trying to outstall a stalldeck
That's how you get Sakuya beatdown'd while they recovered to 9+ security
>>
>>83004335
Not sure how much I want to tailor the deck to the format. My main deck is an Imperialdramon deck that I think will do better this format, this is mainly for playing against other decks I have with friends.
>>
>>83004519
You play to your opponent. You want to win against a resctive deck? Make them be the ones choke while trying to take action.

It depends a lot on your deck but they literally can't play Sakuyamon wihout passing your turn. Anf having it be vulnerable. Same goes with hard play Zwart Defeat.
>>
>>83004458
Probably needs more Tamers.
>>
>>83004577
>It depends a lot on your deck but they literally can't play Sakuyamon wihout passing your turn. Anf having it be vulnerable. Same goes with hard play Zwart Defeat.
It's still foolhardy to think that you're gonna have enough wipes to deal with repeated MagnaAngemon, Sakuyamon/Magnadramon, Defeats, and whatever other LV6 stuff they might play like Crania or AncientTroy, on top of Coredra/Geogrey and Sala as weaker forms of pressure. You can't beat them at their own game, because they'll be hard playing stuff too, but they'll have better removal (wipes 2+ things at a time, while yours might only deal with 1 thing), and they'll have removal more consistently, and on top of that they have recovery while you won't. Not even Musketeers can outstall them because Musketeers mills themselves.

The successful way of beating Sec Control is by building to be more aggro, which is why BoF does alright against it, and why something like Jesmon is still viable to deal with Security Control even though it's not particularly great besides that.
>>
>>83005207
You overestimate the ability of that deck to swarm the field and the ammount of digimon a dedicated secuirty control deck actually plays.
Look at a deck list and count the ammount of digimon they can summon that actually pose an immediate threat. MagnaAngemon literally can't attack without dying if it's facing a 6k Blocker, for instance, and Green has a level 5 Blocker.

If you're playing green you can outright suspend them and run them over. Controlling the enemy field is one of Green's attributes after all.
>>
>>83004458
Might be better off with cerberusmon and the neutered but still fine eyesmon engine
>>
File: BT6-021.png (104 KB, 430x600)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>83004458
>>83005914
slaps ur ass :3c
>>
>>83006466
I love this melon shaped cunt
>>
>>83006466
That's why BT3 LadyDevimon is so important.
>>
This game sure came out of nowhere. Can't wait to build a womon deck.
>>
I just realized this is roshambo duel masters.
>>
I JUST WANNA PLAY DIABOROMON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>83007487
you did it, are you happy
>>
File: FI5lgYbakAA5buh.jpg (226 KB, 951x1295)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Jellymon-sama!
>>
File: FI5lgZAaIAAZudq.jpg (192 KB, 951x1295)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>83007616
>>
>>83007616
Your turn: Once per turn, when you play a blue Tamer, Draw 1
Inheritable: Your turn: Once per turn, when a card is added to your hand by an effect, return 1 of your opponent's level 3 Digimon to their hand.

>>83007630
Bibi Thunder
Return 1 of your opponent's level 4 or lower Digimon to their hand. Then, if you have a Digimon with Jellymon in its name or has Jellymon in its evolution sources, return 1 of your opponent's Tamers to their hand.
>>
>>83007630
screenshot art reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>83007732
At least it's modern and not from a 20 year old anime.
>>
File: EtytSlvWQAgU78J.jpg (1.58 MB, 2252x2400)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>83007732
>>83007752
Honestly after EX2 sold so well and given the art budget of that set was about 33% lower than what it should have been expect more screenshot cards going forward. It's probably why we'll never see Bandai commission artists to do Tamer art either.
>>
>>83007789
We get comission art when they dont have any high quality art or internal references, like the Chronicles guys and Analog Boy
>>
>>83007703
>>83007731
Tamer bouncing is new. Interesting.
>>
>>83007856
>>83007703
I think Jelly knocked out the old man bird activist in the Yatagaramon episode of Ghost Game, thats probably what this effect is referencing
>>
File: 1620574793363.jpg (358 KB, 1084x1006)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>83007840
>Kouta
>Yuji
>Analog YUTE
>V-Tamer Tai
These are the only exceptions out of *74* unique Tamer cards and 3 of the 4 could be argued that Watanabe just really wanted have his art for those cards.
>>
>>83007616
>>83007630
she looks cute. Maybe a little funny.
>>
>>83007918
>Jelly
Jellymon-sama!
That's the actual filename on wikimon.net
>>
>>83007923
V-Tamer Tai was just reused, doesnt really count
>>
>>83007959
I didn't realize that was official art but still that makes the case even stronger that the only person that could override the 'tamers can only be official art' silent rule is Watanabe.
>>
guy who has no idea about this tcg.
Did it get an online platform or is it still stuck in table top simulator?
>>
>>83008167
There's an online client coming but it's only going to be used for International invitation-only tournaments.
>>
Is Ghost Game worth watching?
>>
>>83009134
Depends on your tolerance for mediocre animation and no real plot beyond stuff happening every week.
>>
>>83008167
buy your cardboard
>>
Are there Digimon cards that can work like a Tamer? I remember in the anime Arukenimon and Mummymon could take human forms, and Makuramon disguised himself as one. Similarly, would cards for the Bio-Hybrids work the same way as Hybrid cards do?
>>
>>83009134
It's not perfect, but I like it. All the main characters are distinct and likable, but it's paced like a mystery where plot elements are doled out piece by piece which makes it pretty slow. The animation is also nothing to write home about. I wish daddy Toei would actually inject a little budget into it, because the limitations are painfully obvious. I do, however like the setting and the more monster-of-the-week style, though the strength of the characters is the main selling point.

All in all it didn't blow me away but so far probably the best digimon show since Tamers.
>>
File: 1638137621025.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>83007616
>>83007630
Looking forward when I can make a whole deck around her.
>>83009134
It's been decent so far. It's got a good main cast and and a neat mystery monster of the week format. Last week set threads for a more overarching plot with Gammamon's dark evolution.
>>
>>83009134
Its kind of whatever.
>>
New?
>>
>>83010149
>>83010149
>>83010149

Here ya go boi, didn't have any idea for the op/TQ but whatever.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.