[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1642027929306.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>82979161
>>
How would a Rogue Trader's submissive Eldar petfu and the arrogant Craftworld Eldar he's negotiating with react to each other?

Rogue Trader jump with Eldar petfu companion when?
>>
>>82985962
Rule 1: When you make it. Earn your fucking treats for once.
>>
>>82985924
What part of the world does jumper like to insert his country into?
>>
>>82986048
All over.
>>
>>82986053
Earth's size just doubles overnight. Entire copies of other continents appear. All under Jumper's rule.
>>
Is there anything that lets you be empowered by the presence of life?
>>
>>82985962
>See this one seems normal, arrogant as fuck but normal-ish, why are YOU like THIS!?

>Eldar need to act like stuck up sticks in the mud when we gather together to avoid. . .
>Issues.
>When out here with you guys I can cut loose and enjoy getting ravished and collared by the filthy monkeigh barbarian
>>
>>82986106
There is a perk in Dark Souls 2 that lets you passively leach life from a wide area. It's not fast but ey.
>>
>>82985800
Prioritize stewardship, then intrigue and diplomacy.
>>
>>82986225
Seduction focus, got it.
>>
>>82986216
I wanted something less harmful, but I guess that'll do.
>>
>>82986225
Got it. That and the other anons mention of being four meals away from revolt.
Make sure the people are taken care of and the kingdoms defended and then go from there Seems a good start.
>>
>>82986048
Africa.
>>
>>82986392
>he's not going to purge the Sejm
ngmi
>>
>>82985800
The gun is good.
The penis is evil.
>>
>>82986106
Natural Beauty from Zelda Four Swords, though it's a little minor.
>>
File: 1585449431706.jpg (100 KB, 720x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
What are you favorite zombie settings to hit up?
>>
>>82986482
Every setting is a zombie setting if you’re racist enough.
>>
>>82986428
Gonna be honest I dont even know what the Sejm are anon.
>>
File: 8pnun7t2swb41.jpg (307 KB, 1435x1435)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>82986392
What kind of weak bitch is brought down by peasant revolts?
>>
>>82985962
Are you retarded or just after attention?
>>
>>82986530
Revolts don't have to succeed to be a bad thing.
>>
>>82986530
You don't need to fight peasant revolts if the peasants would revolt against anyone who isn't you.
>>
File: capy.gif (465 KB, 499x281)
465 KB
465 KB GIF
>>82985800
>>82986392
Identify a handful of the most important/influential people in the nobility, the religious caste, the merchants, etc. and invite them to your royal palace to get drunk, smoke cigars and play cards every so often. The Old Boys' Network isn't a bug, it's a feature.
Reach out to the neighboring governments and start making friends. Depending on how powerful you are, your larger neighbors seeing a small kingdom next to theirs may be tempting, so best to head that off before they get ideas. Start poking around learning about their own Old Boys' Network so you know who to start bribing or blackmailing if you need to do espionage or a coup or something.
>>
>>82986524
Basically the reason why the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth went from dominating Eastern Europe to being carved up like a thanksgiving turkey.
>>
>>82986542
Which does bored and half asleep fall under?
>>
>>82986593
Both.
>>
>>82986592
Long live Prussia.
>>
>>82986530
Nobody, that doesn't happen. The military replaces the king using the revolts as cover.
>>
So, thinking of maybe being a Symbiote for a while. Maybe get one of my own. Can't decide. One one hand having one seems like having a clingy waifu that might not want to seperate, ever. On the other I can make a normal person feel special and be a hero for a while, just don't know how to recruit someone or how I feel about sharing a body. Any suggestions?
>>
>>82986530
The entire us government was brought to its knees january 6th by a bunch of dirty insurrectionists. It was literally worse than 9/11. The country still hasnt recovered a year later.
>>
>>82986625
I personally refuse to take any option that fuses another being with me or puts them in my mind that doesn't also allow me to shatter their minds and render them as nothing more than another mindless part of myself.
>>
File: 1617175307113.png (3.79 MB, 1920x1354)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
>Warhammer 40k - Necrons - Tech Chain build 3
>1000cp
>Drawbacks: Sixty Million Years [38k, 3k years], Only War x3 [Aeldari, Orks, Imperium Of Man] +600cp, Mandate Of The King +300cp, Remnants Of Heaven +600cp, The Great Devourer +600cp, Star Gods Resurgent +600cp
>2700cp
>Origin: Cryptek
>Perks: Necrodermis, Reanimation Protocols, Inhuman Genius, Concessions To The Conclave, The Living Metal, Disciplines Of The Conclaves x2 [Chronomancer, Alchemist] -200cp, Canoptek Construction -100cp, Regalia Of War -100cp, Conquer Eternity -100cp, Chariots Of Lords -200cp, Anomalous Phenomenon -200cp, Master Of The Materium -300cp, Wonder Forging Genius -300cp, Monolithic Machines -300cp, God Breaker -300cp, Broken Godling -400cp, Primordial Minds -100cp, Ancient Beyond Reckoning -100cp
>0cp
>Items: A Transient Hope [Discounted]

>In which jumper consolidates his techbase properly
>Expands his Stellar Intelligence systems, both with the new technology and in general by adding more stars to the network
>Sacred Omphalos grows to a galactic scale due to the additional knowledge, pantheons of god-spirits created for proper administration of the Necron race from behind the scenes
>Broken Godling enhances the Stellar Intelligence systems quite a bit, and personal power is going through the roof with more development
>>
>>82986625
Give the person you choose a chance to say if they want to share first. Sharing a body shouldnt be so bad if you are a symbiote, just make sure you actually share and its not domination unless youre both into that.
>>
>>82986668
Well, IN this jump mind shattering and full control are an option for a Symbiote.
Spider-Man the Animated Series
>200CP Symbiote
>I don't know why I've been talking like you were the one who had a history in this world, since you're clearly just a big blob of colored goo. You are an alien symbiote who somehow crash landed on Earth. While bonded to a host organism, you vastly enhance their strength and speed, and can shoot parts of yourself out as a sticky “web” to capture prey or swing between buildings. You can also disguise yourself as any kind of clothing you want, even changing color, to help throw off suspicion. You can quickly dominate a weak willed host, but against stronger, more useful ones you are better served with a subtle approach. As they continue to wear you, you can give them urges, slowly molding the way they act, and can even suppress individual memories. Someone who continuously wears you will eventually merge to the point they will die if you are removed. You do however have a crippling weakness to sound based weaponry or just loud continuous noises. If you didn't choose to be a drop-in, you'll have already bonded with and dominated an average member of your background. After this jump is over, this becomes an alt-form.
Alternatively, you can choose to have a lobotomized symbiote as an item. This symbiote has no mind of its own and exists only to follow your orders.
>>
File: 1642062866091.jpg (1.09 MB, 874x1277)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
How does your jumper handle interspecies relationships?
>>
>>82986842
Sauce?
>>
>>82986842
Shit, I want a giant snake girlfriend now
>>
>>82986842
That is just bestiality
>>
>>82986842
If it passes the Harkness test it's legal.
If they're not a person and you own the animal it's also legal.
>>
>>82986881
The snake is demonstrably capable of intelligent thought. It's Xenophilia, not bestiality
>>
>>82986712
Okay, Now I want to know who in DC should get a symbiote. I feel like Lois needs to put on some spandex and take up crime fighting. I doubt the Bat family would accept that sort of help.
>>
>>82986842
Jumper doesn't partake in that but as long as it's between sapient beings and isn't presenting a potential hazard for others jumper doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>82986842
Life has many holes
>>
>>82986875
Interspecies Romance by Sanzo.
>>
>>82986884
Harkness doesn't allow lolis so he is objectively wrong.
>>
You ever pick up a companion you're only passingly familiar with just to try something different, only to start reading up on them and realize they'd probably clash with how you're doing stuff a lot?
Running a shemey/luck-and-charisma/corruption-and-mind-control-type jumper and decided to pick up a Samus Aran early to change things up a bit. Not really sure how to handle her in some of the jumps I've got on the list like Kill Bill and Black Lagoon and Bloodrayne where it's all about being edgy and morally grey.
>>
>>82986955
Pedos get the rope.
>>
File: 1639115620949.png (110 KB, 368x387)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>82986977
>Getting offended for fictional children
>>
>>82986977
You just promoted people having sex with unintelligent animals, and you're going to virtue signal?
>>
>>82986988
Anon, people get offended that two fictional characters didn't end up married. Or that their favorite character was killed off. It happens.
>>
>>82986955
That reminds me, I need to make a build for QQ's World of Lolis jump. That Senko-San expy companion is too tempting to pass up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>82986842
Do they want to be partners?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNqtfFXq00k
>>
>>82986969
My go to tech method of flipping characters that I want to keep around is this.
>>
>>82987018
Having feels is dumb.
>>
>>82987018
I’m offended that two fictional characters ended up married.
Harry Potter definitely should have ended up in a loving hateful relationship with Pansy Parkinson and popped out a bunch of kids. Not the red headed bicycle.
>>
>>82986969
Depends largely on where/how you recruited that version of Samus.
Was she straight from Metroid?
A Voxel lookalike from Pixels?
Some form of Amiibo/Figure Player from one of the Smash jumps?
The one from QQ's Smash jump?
And with any of those in mind, how much time have you spent around them in previous jumps? Have they seen you being a proper card-carrying capital 'e' Edgelord? Have you built up enough good faith and trust with them that she won't just slap your shit in the second you start spouting the sort of stuff she may or may not have heard from Raven Beak?

All I'm saying is that character development/drift is nearly as important as the characters core personality for storytelling.
>>
>>82987018
Yeah, and it's really stupid when they do, which is why I'm gonna make fun of them. Like remember the Naruto/Sakura shippers getting actually enraged that they didn't end up together? It's unreal.
>>82987041
I usually don't do generics, haven't even looked at that one yet.
>>82987061
Usually I see people shipping him with Hermione.
>>
>>82987051
They seem to be quite into it in that image.
>>
>>82987061
And yet, people are convinced that bicycle used a love potion on him to get him interested. But anyway, she was always stalking him since they first met. Those other guys were just to try and make Harry jealous.
>>82987070
>Yeah, and it's really stupid when they do, which is why I'm gonna make fun of them. Like remember the Naruto/Sakura shippers getting actually enraged that they didn't end up together? It's unreal.
What about the people trying to make Disney force Elsa into being gay, some of them wanted her to be gay with her sister. I mean, they hadn't seen one another in years, how is that relationship suppose to work?
>>
File: Itachi plus one.jpg (59 KB, 534x850)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>82987070
>It's unreal.
And deadly.
>>
>>82987089
>What about the people trying to make Disney force Elsa into being gay
Yeah I remember that one. They legit wanted Disney to canonize an incestuous gay relationship. That said I've never even seen Frozen so I wasn't ever exposed to that autism directly. For me the stuff I'm familiar with is like Katara/Zuko shipping and such.
>>82987098
Okay at that point it's bordering on natural selection.
>>
>>82987124
>For me the stuff I'm familiar with is like Katara/Zuko shipping and such.
Not the Azula/Zuko?
>>
>>82987139
Grey Delisle or however you spell that admitted she put on a seductress voice when the two interacted so I at least understand where those people came from. Never seen them freak out and throw shitposting fits it's not canon either like the Zutarans.
>>
What came first, Jobless Isekai or Slave Harem? I ask because I started reading Jobless Isekai last night and it's extremely fucking similar to Slave Harem.

>inb4 all isekai
I get it, but the similarities extend far past generic isekai shit.
>>
>>82987188
Not sure but you should definitely take Slave Harem first in your chain, it's lower power and offers some stuff that's very helpful in Jobless.
>>
File: Kingdom in the north.jpg (2.65 MB, 4000x2042)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
>>82986530
You can't be ready to bolt 24 hours a day to put down peasants for most. And even if you can its a sign of weakness I imagine and a clear sign people aren't happy. Not to mention a good chance for other people to use them as a cover or smokescreen for there own ends.
>>82986582
This is all good advice as well anon, If you can't overpower the system in place... use it to your advantage.
>>
>>82987089
You don't understand anon, sisters can't care about each other unless they're gay.
>>
>>82987195
I like the free teleporting powers that let me go anywhere I want and the ring that lets me wear all the trinkets and such I can fit. Just that ring would be so much fun in Terraria.
>>
What are good jumps for acquiring fancy, high-class fashion?
>>
>>82987235
Victoria.
>>
File: 1636844409624.png (33 KB, 617x525)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
What are some good jumps for summoning? Inscryption seems like a nice option but what else is there?
>>
>>82987195
It gets pretty bad in both
>>
>>82987257
Summoner jumps
>A Chest Full of Demons (Minishcap) summons an army
>Bag full of baddies (Link’s Awakening) item
>Bayonetta - Summoning Sinatra, Summoning Singalong. Summoning Sinatra increases the efficiency of summoning magic, allowing you to summon multiple of the same summon or summon a stronger summon, when boosted with Eye of the World allows for joint summoning and further increases summon power. Summoning Singalong increases the intelligence of summoned beings, when boosted with Eye of the World allows summons to learn and adapt between summons
>D&D/Pathfinder
>FF IV
>Final Fantasy 11 - Summoner class perkline. Has perks to increase the power of summons, reduce the cost of them, and make them smaller
>FFXIII2 - Feral Link, Pack Mentality. Feral Link gives you a shared HP Pool for nearby allies and summons, while Pack Mentality summons extra construct versions of whatever you summon
> Final Fantasy Revenant Wings IIRC
>Final Fantasy Type 0 - The Summoner's Signet. Whenever you summon something, summon two of that thing
>Fire Emblem Heroes - Summoning Specialization, boosts summons based on a criteria, the narrower the criteria the greater the boost.
>Generic Dungeon Crawl - class
>GRUPS Dungeon Fantasy
>Log Horizon – class
>Maplestory - Summoners Whistle. Doubles everything involving summons summoned using the whistle.
>Overlord anime - class
>Pratical Guide To Evil Named Supplement - Summon name, removes all summoning costs.
>Rise of Legends - Summoning. Doubles the power of summons, in a manner of your choice
> Tales of Phantasia
>Tales of Symphonia
>Terraria - items
>TES – many spells
>Pathfinder - One and the Same. Shares any gains in strength with your summon, both ways
>>
>>82987195
I always hem and haw about taking that one early, if for no other reason than it offers great waifus and I don't usually want to be saddled with a companion early on in my chain.

>>82987195
>>82987225
The teleportation perk is pretty great, I'll grant you that.
>>
>>82987150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRCF1KDfj-8
She and Zuko's VA are just so chill with it and it's a delight to see.
>>
>>82987259
Pretty bad how?
>>
>>82987288
>don't usually want to be saddled with a companion early on
Well, you dont have to take companions.
>>
>>82987270
Thank you!
>>
>>82987062
>spoiler
Close, from the Mind Control University jump.
>And with any of those in mind, how much time have you spent around them in previous jumps?
She's one of a handful of companions I recruited right off the bat, and the first few jumps in the chain were spent with lots of time around her with slice-of-life/playing tourist/wandering around having comfy fantasy hero adventures.
In the edgier jumps insofar as Jumper gets his hands dirty it's usually at least with the pretext that it's necessary, and usually along the lines of being a manipulative fuck rather than spending lives or having innocent people killed or anything. For example, in Bloodrayne he worked for the spooky occult SS group that are the enemies in the first game, but played the reasonable one and spent most of the time muscling for power in the organization against actual lunatics, making sure the really monstrous dudes in the group met with unfortunate accidents, and building up influence with the German leadership to put out diplomatic dumpster fires and avert WW2
>>
>>82987295
They have fun, which is something we're getting less and less of as VAs adopt this Hollywood-like attitude.
>>
>>82987089
>What about the people trying to make Disney force Elsa into being gay, some of them wanted her to be gay with her sister. I mean, they hadn't seen one another in years, how is that relationship suppose to work?
It's definitely something they would've expected after having the two share a true love's kiss thing

And they do have a bit of chemistry
>>
File: 1613628568950.jpg (1.77 MB, 1592x2000)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>The Culture - Minds - Tech Chain build 4
>1000cp
>Drawbacks: Galactically Civilized +200cp, Over-Runging Prohibited +200cp
>1400cp
>Origin: Returned
>History: Mind
>Civilisationary Level: CL 9 -600cp
>800cp
>Perks: Self-Referencing Objects, Computational Cryptid -200cp, 4D Assembler -100cp, Of Indeterminate Capacity -400cp, Remember Your Off Switch, Blackbody Anomaly -100cp
>0cp
>Assets: Core, Minimal Chassis

>In which jumper chills for a decade without having to go to war with anyone
>>
>>82987355
You know, they could have explained that true love come sin many forms. A parent's love for their child, platonic love for family, and romantic love. But no, they knew what they were doing. They wanted the incest angle to attract more attention.
>>
>>82987458
Personally I think the redhead should hook up with the reindeer
>>
>>82987458
There's four main types of love and yet this world focuses only on one, eros, and often stripped of the actual romantic part of it leaving just raw sex.
>>
>>82986969
Yes, then I need to remember fap before picking a companion.
>>
>>82987533
>Fap before jumping
>My choices end up even lewder than if I haven't
>>
File: Shizuka.jpg (76 KB, 450x509)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
How many jumps have an Origin based around being a teacher? All that comes to mind is Oregairu.
>>
>>82987557
I think Assassination Classroom has one.
>>
>>82987557
FF8
>>
>>82987357
>In which jumper chills for a decade without having to go to war with anyone
Pretty similar to what I did in The Culture.
>>
>>82987600
It is a nice opportunity for a calm period to just go over the tech gathered until then, yeah. Don't even need to worry about other people wanting my tech to the the over-runging thing.
>>
How much would the world be improved if the jumper made karma an actual thing?
>>
>>82987557
Fate Stay Night has one
>>
>>82987612
Depends on how reliable the implementation is. But generally the assumption would be that it'd improve the world a lot.
>>
File: 1627922483351.jpg (266 KB, 640x1259)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>82987557
DearS
>>
File: Demi chan succubus.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>82987557
Fate has one, as does The Great Ruler. I think Glee does as well.
>>
>>82987674
Her powerlevel as a teacher is beyond reckoning.
>>
>>82987611
In my case I took Culture Minds as a first jump, so I spent my time hanging out with the people living inside of me.

>Origin: Returned
>History: Hub
>CL 9 (600)
>Self-Referencing Objects (Free)
>Elder Technology (100)
>Computational Cryptid (200)
>Remember Your Off Switch (100)
>Minds, Not Computers (Free)
>Crowd Pleaser (100)
>Extensive Substrates (300)
>Core
>Structure (Free)
>Energy Form (300)
>Book of Truth (Free)
>Population: 100 (Free)
>Machine Voice (+100)
>Galactically Civilized (+200)
>Minder (+200)
>Over-Runging Prohibited (+200)
>>
>>82987714
I ended up giving her Twins from Austin Powers and regretted it ever sense. Jumper really needs to stop letting companions pick their own powers.
>>
>>82987305
Well for one both have people who are free or have the chance to be free begging to be made the mcs slaves and talking about how good it is to be a slave, on top of the normal beaindead waifu cocksleeve harem shenanigans.
>>
>>82987730
Does that give her an identical twin or what?
>>
>>82987557
I'm pretty sure some of the X-Men jumps do. Also, I seem to remember the PS238 jump having one? Also, while it doesn't have an origin/background for it, IOU Illuminati University has some perks and drawbacks related to being a teacher.

Not sure what else off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure I've seen other teaching related stuff around.
>>
>>82987730
She has the ability to generate twins or she became twins?
>>
>>82987600
>>82987611
I'm still hoping we, eventually, get the bioscale Culture jump. (Not that I'm knocking being a Mind, but before that, would be nice to visit at a lower level)
>>
>>82987557
Tenchi has the Washu Origin and that's half about being a phenomenal professor.

>>82987699
>demi-chan
Were you still working on that?
>>
>>82987789
Use spacial compression bullshit to shove your entire Mind body into a humanoid form and do whatever you want?
>>
>>82987799
I meant a Culture jump where I can go in and come out of it not as high a power level, while still later being able to return and ascend to Mind status.
>>
Do you have any magic balls? Spheres or orbs or marbles? Stones?
>>
>>82987793
I admittedly got *very* distracted from it. Not even really thought about it for like a year I'd say. Can't remember why, I think there was a reason other than just working on other settings.
>>
File: 01.gif (1.89 MB, 540x303)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>82987840
Sadness.
>>
>>82987820
nay
>>
>>82987714
>>82987860
What was the name of this one again? I remember it but I never watched although I recall being somewhat interested in taking a peak since the clips i'd seen seemed amusing.
>>
>>82987879
>>82987674
>>
File: Yoko jump rope.gif (1.09 MB, 540x463)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>82987860
I'll probably revisit it. I do like making those kinds of relaxed vacation settings. They balance out the crazy xianxia/sci-fi battle galactic war setting jumps I make
>>
File: Capture.png (25 KB, 411x154)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>82987879
>>
File: 6036061-hirumu.jpg (85 KB, 487x640)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>82987860
That reminds me there is a succubus in Yuragi Sou no Yuna-san you can companion.
>>
>>82987774
She has a twin and now they have duplication powers.
>>
File: 81238423_p0.jpg (284 KB, 1430x1094)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
What's a good perk to make yourself retroactively part of history? I kinda want to jump Resident Evil as an ancient Ndipaya king.
>>
>>82987891
Demi-chan is a great vacation setting, because you can just chill out or you can study demi-human biology. It's low risk, but there are neat things to look into and fool around with. The quantum nature of dullahans always makes me laugh.
>>
>>82987124
>Okay at that point it's bordering on natural selection.
It doesn't really take much to make a Russian commit suicide. Shit is depressing here.
>>
>>82987257
>>82987270
Forgot Anima Beyond Fantasy which has some of the most versatile Summoning.
>>
>>82987984
>tfw no Dahir Insaat jump
https://youtu.be/EHviFIezV6o
>>
>>82987984
So I hear. The lowest life expectancy in Europe, right?
>>
>>82987557
Three Houses
>>
File: Age of The Sentry.jpg (126 KB, 672x1024)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>82987958
>>82987981
>The Mummy - "Egypt is in my Blood"
>Marvel Comics - "Cosmic Fact"
>>
>If you end up in a jump where gods need faith to exist as a Creator, you will essentially count as both human and a god, allowing you to keep existing as a mortal with no faith. Your skills from having reached God rank will still work, your confidence in your abilities providing the needed faith.

Does this sound reasonable?
>>
>>82987958
Sword and Sorcery myth maker perk.
>>
>>82987959
Terrifying.
Did they ever find husbands?
>>
>>82988053
That sounds cool but wouldn't your ability to exist as a mortal without worshipers from past jumps take care of that for free anyway?
>>
>Dragon Age
>Bleach Quincy
>Bloodborne
What other jumps have some good stuff revolving around blood? Aside from jumps that mainly involve vampires manipulating it or whatever. I'll even take some nifty blood magic.
>>
>>82988053
As something to put in a jump? not really, that kind of thing sounds more like something people should house rule themselves.
>>
>>82987860
Reddit made a jump for it.
>>
>>82988151
Double Cross jump, Bram Stoker seems right up your alley.
>>
>>82986622
>Losing to your own army
>>
>>82988053
Sounds like gods don't need faith in whatever jump that is for, in which case there's no need to add this.
>>
File: 1625820821856.png (480 KB, 714x401)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>DC Comics - Tech Chain build 5
>1000cp
>Scenarios: Hal Jordan Vs Society / Zero Hour, Sympathy For The Devil / Lucifer, Futures Traded / Convergence
>Continuity: Bronze Age
>Race: Hybrid [Human & Coluan] -500cp
>500cp
>Age: 25
>Gender: Male
>History: Native Heritage
>Family: Normal Family Life
>Career: Scientist -50cp
>450cp
>Natural Abilities: Intelligence [12th level intellect, no specializations, perfect memory], Equations On Gematria, Transcendent Transformations, Old As The Rocks -200cp
>250cp
>Skills: Skill Level [Legendary, Scientist] -200cp
>50cp
>Plot Armor: Most Common Superpower -50cp
>0cp

>In which jumper is annoyed at the nonsensical bullshit that technology can accomplish in this setting, while also exploiting it to expand their techbase as much as physically possible, which is quite a bit
>Also dealing with the scenarios (I could copy/paste my actions from my not!Merlin DC build but I'll leave it vague unless people ask for it)
>>
>>82988199
>>82988152
>>82988141
I see. I'll remove it then
>>
File: Genuine Route.jpg (418 KB, 1200x847)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>82987574
>>82987585
>>82987618
>>82987674
>>82987699
>>82987769
>>82987793
>>82988033
Alright that's more than what I was expecting. That's nice.

Thanks for all the answers, my friends.
>>
>>82988053
I like that one, people in this thread are quite stupid and just wank away any racial weaknesses and pretend they don't apply to them, but they are wrong. Perks like this are important.
>>
>>82988129
Them? Why would they look for a husband when they can run around and try to gain their own harem? Jumper ended up leaving them in the pocket dimension with their own personal city to mess around with. They are on wacky harem and reverse harem adventures as they make their own porn.
>>
>>82988141
No, it wouldn't. This alt-form would still suffer that weakness. Imagine literally puffing out of existence when shifting into that alt-form because alt-forms require perks to mix (and most of those don't take away weaknesses.)
>>
>>82988053
Love it. Reminds me of that wrath of the titans movie that came out when 3d was a huge deal, zeus and hades as barely gods fighting monsters together.
>>
>>82988276
I choose to have any divinity or godhood get sunk into jumper's exaltation, so he never actually becomes a god just a man with the powers of one.
>>
>>82988296
The chain and jump writing shouldn't be informed by your own personal houserules. You keep those to yourself rather than insisting others follow them.
>>
>>82988276
Going by the first part of the sentence, the gods in whatever setting this is /don't/ have that weakness. It seems to just protect against somehow starting to need worship if gods in other settings you visit need it, which is nonsense.
>>
>>82987295
>"What if Azula got a Zuko fieldtrip?"
>"IMPREGNATION"
Azula's got some good taste.
>>
>>82988325
I don't have a problem with it. I know perks that are useful cross-setting aren't 'cool' anymore but I've been here from the start and always liked them. Let's not pretend you wouldn't be getting upset at this perk in a setting where gods do need worship, that attitude means anti-weakness perks would literally never exist.
>>
>>82988342
>I know perks that are useful cross-setting aren't 'cool' anymore but I've been here from the start and always liked them.
It isn't useful cross-setting tho. Since it only lets you keep whatever "skills from having reached God rank" are, which is only stuff from the setting this would be for.

>Let's not pretend you wouldn't be getting upset at this perk in a setting where gods do need worship, that attitude means anti-weakness perks would literally never exist.
Nah, that would actually make sense to include and would be kinda nice.
>>
>>82988342
Just to be clear, this is more of a note. You technically don't need a perk to achieve Creator/God rank, you just need to be able to become a literal Legend in your field.
>>
>>82988403
What jump is this for?
>>
>>82988151
Deadman Wonderland.
>>
>>82988403 (me)
Oh, and have a way to reach Divinus, a very large person who is worshipped as a God and seems to be able to remove people's limits

>>82988438
Fantasy Life.
>>
>>82988385
>It isn't useful cross-setting tho
Not dying when you lack worshipers isn't useful to you?
>>
The true reason Sozin started the purge of the wind nomads was because he wanted to purge the world of bald people. Everyone assumed he was in it for the conquest and he went with the excuse to have a reason for his soldiers to go to war. For real.
>>
File: 1642058544090.png (1.38 MB, 720x803)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
Which jumps with leveling systems would you guys say have the highest potential power level?
>>
>>82988534
Baldness is ugly so it's understandable.
>>
>>82988151
>Kekkai Sensen
>Code Vein
>>
>>82988543
Well, it's not released yet, but like I said, Fantasy Life lets you ascend to the ranks of a God. That said, the real answer is probably a Xianxia or whatever.
>>
>>82988476
Well he did create the world, at least. It's just that his race in the bigger universe seems to have access to world tree seeds.
>>
File: Witch Stats.png (184 KB, 728x1032)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>82988543
I'd probably say Everyone Else Is A Returnee in that there is no upper limit and it very quickly gets to planetary level+. It's basically levelling system xianxia.
>>
>>82988560
>Code Vein
That on the drive yet?
>>
>>82988534
Someone should've told him they can grow hair, they just shave it. Maybe they could've worked something out.
>>
>>82988566
>>82988576
Ok then adding them to the list. Thanks.
>>
>>82988543
world seed
>>
>>82988514
Not when it only does so for a form of divinity that already doesn't need worshippers.
>>
>>82988576
Im always confused as to whether or not people can survive in high mana areas after a cataclysm or if too much mana can be unhealthy.
>>
>>82988543
solo leveling if you buy the uncapper, and disgaea
>>
>>82988543
Used to be World Seed, but A Wild Last Boss Appears is stronger
>>
>>82988609
At the very least, it could be argued that the protagonist only has access to abilities such as Ancient Wisdom and Ambrosia as a result of being a Creator, which would cause you to lose those skills without faith.
>>
>>82988618
I don't... think it is? Its been a while since I read it, but I don't recall being being too negatively impacted. Like, we had that whole bit at the very end where the mana levels of Earth sky rocketed to the point where it was literally solidifying in the air, and most people seemed fine.
>>
>>82988566
You mean 3DS game or something else?
>>
>>82988661
The 3DS game, yes
>>
>>82987070
>Usually I see people shipping him with Hermione.
They're just self-inserting as Harry and wanting to fuck Emma Watson. Harry and Hermione work better as friends.
>>
>>82988676
None of Harry's canonical love interests are any good, which probably contributes too.
>>
>>82987820
is this a boy or a girl
>>
>>82988708
Ginny and Cho are perfectly fine in the books, it's the fanbase that is weird.
>>
>>82988708
Cho Chang felt so pointless
>>
>>82987316
>Bloodrayne
Aren't the jumps for that shit?
>>
>>82988789
>Cho Chang
Harry Potter has a gf basically named Ching Chong? Why can't white women repress their hatred for other races?
>>
>>82988823
It's a legitimate and real Chinese name, anon.
>>
>>82988823
Just wait to hear the name of the Jewish student at Hogwarts
>>
>>82988872
>Goldstein
>GOLDSTEIN
>FUCKING
>GOLDSTEIN
>>
>>82988872
Kek. This gotta be an edit, nigga.
>>
>>82988872
That's also a real, legitimate Jewish last name. I'm not sure why people are acting like it's weird.
>>
>>82988885
https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Anthony_Goldstein
>>
>>82988900
It's the most stereotypical Jew surname ever. It's like she named the black kid Tyrone, or called a white guy Cletus
>>
>>82988900
Tyrone Smith is also a real black name. Doesn't mean it's not also a silly stereotype.
>>
>>82988937
You do realize that JKR would unironically do that, right?
>>
>>82988967
No, but only because I don't spend time thinking about Rowling.
>>
>>82988967
I never said she wouldn't. Hell, she named the asian love interest, Cho Chang
>>
>>82988872
its fun watching her stumble through current cancel culture. remember black Hermione
>>
>>82988949
>>82988937
What's wrong with using common names? You're coming across as extremely oversensitive that you can't use one of the most common names just because it is common and that somehow makes it racist?
>>
>>82988900
Nta but people find it silly precisely because it's such an obvious and stereotypical Jewish name. It's so obvious that she just pulled that name out of a hat that it's the equivalent of:

>Why no black or Chinese kids?
>DeShawn Wilson and Wang Li, Gryffindor and Slytherin. third and sixth year respectively.

And yes, I'm fully aware that Cho Chang and Blaise Zabini exist, but the former kind of strengthens my point if anything.
>>
>>82989006
It's funny that she choose a sterotypical name anon, don't get your panties in a twist for it.
>>
>>82989017
There's no value in giving them an unusual name just because the Chinese language bothers you, anon.
>>
File: aoSAKs.gif (2.47 MB, 320x134)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
You guys realize two of the main characters in the Fantastic Beast movies are also named Goldstein, right?
>>
>>82989023
Why is it funny?
>>
>>82989033
>It's funny that she choose a sterotypical name anon
Read, anon, read.
>>
>>82989017
Anon, Anthony Goldstein is a real character in the books, he's in Harry's year, a Ravenclaw Prefect and member of Dumbledore's Army.

He's also one forty
https://www.wizardingworld.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/the-original-forty

40 of Harry's classmates for which Rowling created backgrounds before even the first book was published.
>>
>>82988767
You'll know for certain when it turns around but I suspect girl
>>
>>82988983
reminder that the books never specify she's asian, which resulted in the actress facing a shit storm for the audacity of being asian.

Seriously, a stupidly large amount of fans didn't get that she wasn't supposed to be white.
>>
>>82989041
But those are normal. The weird part would be choosing an unfitting name because somehow normal names are bad.
>>
>>82989033
if she named the niggers tyrone I would have chuckled
>>
>>82989087
NTA, but a while ago tons of people tried to cancel Rowling for Cho's name not because it was steretotypical, but rather because some White Girl blogged about how Cho isn't a Chinese first name, but rather a Korean last name.

That stopped recently when Chinese people came out to confirm that Cho Chang is indeed a normal and nice name.
>>
>>82988900
>>82989006
Are you just named Goldstein irl and getting really insecure and autistic about this for some reason?
>>
>>82989006
>"Ayo! Hol up," Tyrone Goldstein said calmly.
>>
>>82989006
>>82989033
It's just funny that a clout-chasing clueless virtue signaller would use the same name in the name of representation that I, a based Chad, would use for a caricature.
>>
>>82989109
>some White Girl blogged
Great title for a retrospective on the death of western civilization.
>>
>>82989221
Feels like an ironic allusion to Atlas Shrugged.
>>
>>82989229
Good titles should work on multiple levels.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (29 KB, 512x512)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
For those of you looking for a way to create custom jumper and companion part, check this site out: https://www.artbreeder.com/browse
>>
>>82989006
The worst part is that it makes perfect sense that a wizard would have a common surname. Wizards are rare, and it's significantly more likely that they'd end up with a really popular surname.

Fuck, the main character's surname is Potter
>>
This is easily one of my favorite jumps. Do we have anything similar to it where a jumper can focus on culinary adventures?
>>
>>82989317
food wars
>>
File: 1639491081597.jpg (15 KB, 375x410)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Perks to make cockslapping a viable combat maneuver?
>>
>>82989317
There is the Three Star Gauntlet, which is about running a restaurant.

Though we have a version on our drive, I think the most up to date one is on SB.
>>
>>82989329
Your chad appears to be pissing himself.
>>
>>82989346
I think he might have also received an atomic wedgie.
>>
>>82989267
I honestly don't even know how to put my thoughts on that pic into words. Just bewildering how people can be this delusional.
>>
File: bloodrayne.jfif.jpg (121 KB, 1600x1205)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>82988822
Worth it for edgy dhampir
>>
>>82989346
I can see liquid running down his torso too, so my guess is that someone gave him an atomic wedgie mid-piss.
>>
File: 07.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>82989317
>>
>LB5.2 stablished that all giants in Greece were born from Sefar's remanants
>Surtr's skill from being an 'Ancient Giant' is described as a basically weakened version of Sefar's Anti-Cell defense
>His power, inherited from 'Ymir's wrath', is anti-life, anti-divine (the ruling primates at Sefar's time) and anti-world, ending with a complete surface wipe and self-destruction, basically making him an anti-cell
>Ymir was probably either an off-shoot of Sefar, Sefar or another Anti-Cell, meaning that all Northern gods are Velber connected
Fate's lore is weird, now the Norths are also alien descendants.
>>
>Browsing the Reddit drive
>Check out their Darkwing Duck jump
>It has a perk that makes not wearing pants normal in subsequent jumps, which specifically notes it can be used to target specific people
Darkwing Duck was my childhood favourite show, so the fact that they added a perk to make everyone not wear pants but ruined it by adding in the ability to have it affect only specific people pisses me off.

Even if it is kinda canon, since most of the people in Darkwing Duck did actually wear pants. It was only the less human ducks that didn't wear them
>>
>>82989468
>norse are Velbar sourced
>aztec are alien germs that hitchhiked on a meteor
>greek were made out of a crashed alien god-ship
>tiamat was an extraplanetary life seeding/terraforming attempt
Any others I’m missing?
>>
>>82989514
>tiamat was an extraplanetary life seeding/terraforming attempt
Tiamat is actually fully native, iirc.
>>
>>82989525
I swear her being alien in origin was thrown around a lot.
>>
>>82989525
One of the skills comes from Mars for some reason.
>>
>>82989514
Chinks are robots or cyborgs, origin unknown though.
>>
>>82987235
If you’re willing to stretch the definition of fashion, Tri Force Heroes should serve nicely. Which, admittedly it’s not out yet, but should be any day now.
>>
>>82989539
She was thrown into space so she could seed life in other Planets, from what I recall, but she was born on Earth.
>>
Jumps for ai development that won't end up going Ultron?
>>
>>82989603
Supergod and Blade Runner (movie) have a few perks that’ll help.
>>
>>82989603
Seconding Blade Runner and adding in Neir Automata.
>>
File: 1630626680523.png (2.92 MB, 1920x960)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
>Heaven Will Be Mine - Tech Chain build 6 - Final
>1000cp
>Drawbacks: The Gun Is A Metaphor For Her Dick +200cp
>1200cp
>Age: 25
>Gender: Male
>Origin: Memorial Foundation Native Sphere Existential Research AKA 'Celestial Mechanics'
>Perks: Special Relativity, Pilot Interfacing, Tidal Sensitivity, Human In The Ways We Want To Be, Be Gay Do Crime, Solving For X -100cp, Perfect Design -200cp, Quintessence -300cp, Toxin Of The Inverse -300cp, DMs Open For Fight Requests -400cp
>0cp
>Items: Ship-Self
>Go Home

>In which Jumper obtains the final bit of tech to finish up the chain, IE outright reality warping "tech"/metaphysical framework
>Also probably being annoyed at teenager mecha pilots being horny all the damn time
>And DMs Open For Fight Requests means peers will always be available when desired, so that's also pretty nice
>Jumper goes home and might or might not force humanity into a post-scarcity civilization with as close to utopian living as physically possible, but higher chance of them just chilling for a few millennia and continuously developing their tech forever in some random corner of existence while interacting with humanity via avatars
>>
>>82989291
But my jumper is a blob of protoplasm.
>>
>>82989514
Vampires are the result of a Moon god-king getting his clones giving space aids to the locals.
>>82989525
She is heavily hinted to be an alien:
>A mobile creature factory. She has enough magical energy to travel between stars. She has ample life origins stored within her body...
>Humanity needs a few more centuries to reach this divine ark... This is...this is the Tiamat's true form!

> She was turned into a “Mother Sea” and was put to use as a breeding ground to produce life, but once the earth’s environment stabilized and after the ecosystems were established, she was banished to the World of Imaginary Numbers (a world on the Reverse Side; an imaginary space that has no life and is not even a Parallel World) as someone unnecessary
>>
>>82989648
Good chain, fwiw. Short and sweet.
>>
>>82989468
>>82989514
I don't know, anon, only the Giants and the Valkyries are called out as based on Velber, with Odin sciencing up the Valkyries himself. There's no confirmation as of yet whether the Aesir or Vanir are native divinities or Velbers.
>>
>>82989291
Nice! Thanks
>>
File: aliens.jpg (30 KB, 600x338)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>82989514
its aliens all the way down
>>
>>82989514
The Lovecraftian Gods were actually native ancient divinities who got kicked out because they disagreed with the other pre-Velber deities about how reality should function.
>>
File: 1625774898427 (1).png (2.05 MB, 1123x988)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>82989291
Appreciate it anon, but I just use the succubus character maker from she will punish them game.
>>
Is FF7's robotics tech good enough to make robots that are indistinguishable from humans?
>>
>>82989826
It is in Remake.
>>
>>82989840
Good to know. Thanks!
>>
>>82989819
Why not make it a jump?
>>
>>82989856
NTA, but I'm assuming using a picture is significantly easier than making a jump
>>
>>82989806
Outer Gods are also fleshy & eating them should be encouraged in order to reduce the # of jobber servant vessels from manifesting
>>
File: 1640974133546.jpg (195 KB, 834x1112)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>82989894
But Outer Gods produce lots and lots of cute waifus.
>>
>>82989819
Interdasting.
>>
>>82989806
The gods that were explicitly aliens in their source material are some of the only non-alien gods in Nasuland? That's kind of hilarious.
>>
>>82989917
>posts the closest one to Gohan in terms of jobbing & unattractiveness
Seek them outside the Nasuverse jumper or you will eat my blade
>>
>>82989947
Anon, that's Gudao.
>>
>>82989856
Because the games not even nearly done. I tried making a jump for a bit but realized I was being an idiot.
>>
>>82989943
>Live on Gaia back in the most ancient of days
>Create a screaming hellscape of nonsense
>It's pretty nice
>Suddenly a bunch of fucking aliens of all kinds stop by
>Starting claiming they're the REAL gods and voting on all kinds of changes
>When you object to them trying to dictate what YOUR planet should look like, they kick you out
>Create these things called 'humans'
>Get merced by thew newest aliens and lose their divine bodies
>Those humans slowly take over and push the gods into a mystery ghetto while they rule the planet
>Serves them fucking right
>Now all you need to do is break back in and nobody will stop you from bringing back your screaming hellscape
>>
>>82990030
And in that moment, you showed more good judgement than BLADE has ever shown.
>>
>>82985924
Lllo
>>
How would type moon view Pokémon, specifically dragon type Pokémon?
>>
>>82990059
>This doesn't obey the common sense of man reeeeeeeeee go to the Reverse Side right now or I'll spam Counter Guardians at you!
>>
>>82984563
1 It's possible that you could have each body also able to use Execution by Kiss, or maybe even find some way to change the technique from storing in hair to storing in your grudge strings, which might let you store chakra way easier. That's pretty sick actually...

2 I think that's possible, though I'd probably say it's something that requires experience. It's a pretty potent combination so just having the two perks at base is a probable no. But with time, or skipping ahead with experience, I can totally buy using the technique for it.
>>
This has full perklines, so could people give some feedback on it; tell me if anything seems like it's missing, point out if anything I've written is too confusing, stuff like that.
>>
>>82990033
You forgot one.

>Get consistently cucked out of reality by some human rando and his army of thots.
>>
>>82990071
Hey Val could I reasonably assume that the Shining Trapezohedron can contain the OLD_DATA?
>>
>>82990033
Man, now I kinda want to help the lovecraft gods in Nasu.
>>
>>82990094
What's that?
>>
>>82990091
Looking
>>
>>82990005
Possessed by worst foreigner yet
>>
>>82990098
I'm pretty sure it's biblical Satan so I'm guessing yes?
>>
>>82990092
>He seduces every single one of your priestesses and forces you to watch as he fucks them
>>
>>82990097
They'd make the Bleaching look like a joke if they came back, anon. You don't want it.
>>
>>82990091
>No option to be an evil dark sorcerer demon family man
>>
>>82990173
Guda will never have sex though.
>>
>>82990219
That's because you're the cuck anon. Guda's fucking all your waifus behind your back and you're none the wiser.
>>
>>82989083
>a stupidly large amount of fans didn't get that she wasn't supposed to be white.
>Chang
Bruh
>>
>>82990219
Guda got drugged by Tamamo.
>>
>>82990252
Imagine really thinking that Guda would ever have relationships, let alone having sex.
>>
>>82990091
I love that isnt water
Maybe expand on merchant guild some please, it seems more like an item then a perk

So can we have any creature as a pet? How big are they? Can I get a squidhat? And if we import a pet dragon it doesnt lose its breath weapon right?
>>
>>82990268
But anon, that's rape, and he doesn't remember.
>>
>>82990219
It's all Mashu's fault.
>>
>>82990219
Nonsense, both Gudas are my waifus. We have plenty of sex.
>>
>>82990309
You know, I will laugh my god damn ass off if it turns out that the final boss of FGO is The Master With No Name, having somehow cucked Olga out of her position as a Beast.
>>
>>82990345
Gudako shows up as the villain in the Paul Bunyan event iirc.
>>
>>82990098
The OLD_DATA is an evil piece of code that lives inside a video game (Inscryption). It is either a manifestation of Satan, or supernatural software produced by Satan (as far as we can tell, anyway), and is impervious to deletion/destruction by any ordinary means. I'd help answer the question, but I don't know anything about the Shining Trapezohedron.
>>
>>82990354
I know. Fgo technically has three plotlines running at the same time, the Riyo manga, the game itself, and now the Arcade. I’m hoping for them to crash together in a spectacular fuck up of epic proportions.
>>
Just realized that there is a part of nyalathotep in dyn freaks who is literally a keyblade user. The fuck.
>>
File: 94c.png (46 KB, 1200x1314)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>82990404
>>
>>82990404
Disney is everywhere. You cannot escape the mouse.
>>
>>82988008
What in the goddamn is this?
>>
>>82990033
Isn't this what happens in Exalted?
>>
>>82990357
Abhorsen_Anon Is there any way to pick up canon companions other than the campaigns? Magnificus' students really need help and I feel super bad for them.
Also is there way to get non-lieutenant characters in custom campaigns? I want my own equivalents to the woodcarver,The starving people by the campfire or mycologists.
>>
>>82990446
Dahir Insaat.
https://youtu.be/lnbl9CZ9tOI
>>
>>82990345
That would unironically make FGO worth it, and we all know that can't be happening.
>>
>>82990485
>Turn the final boss into a dindu by demonizing the player instead.
That would be such a power move.
>>
>>82990456
The gods in Exalted aren't aliens, they're just the Primordial's former subordinates.
>>
>>82990467
I don't have any companion options built in other than through grabbing the associated campaign setting, but you're not obliged to leave the people in the campaigns as they are. You could grab the Magnificus campaign or the Original campaign, help out his students, and then if you run those campaigns again, they'd probably just play-act their usual part.
>Piked Student (fully healthy, with clip-on spear prop attached to neck): Hey, welcome back. Doing a mox farming run? I mean, ow, imagine being an ice cube, etc.

As far as adding non-lieutenants to your campaign, I don't have anything written into the jump explicitly, but you're free to do that. The trader and the mycologists can be added freely, of course, and you can invent new NPCs if you want. Just don't abuse it for power reasons; keep overall strength similar to that of the other campaigns.
>>
>>82990511
Part of me wants this badly (with the opportunity to play as the beast) but considering Tunguska’s writing + the weird schedule issues thanks to DW’s mismanagement I don’t want to disappoint myself again.
>>
Does anyone know if the Jobless Isekai XP cheats -- x20 and 1/20th -- apply to party members too? I ask, because they do in the story but it isn't mentioned in the jump doc one way or another.
>>
>>82990577
Fair enough I'm going to make a couple of more events for my custom campaign then and mix some stuff around
>>
>>82990592
In story only the x20 works on the party
>>
>>82990138
Was it in demonbane? I guess if so.
>>
>>82990600
Sounds good.
>>
>>82990608
the Shining Trapezohedron is from your D.Y.N Freaks jump,OLD_DATA is from Inscryption >>82990357
>>
Naruto - Val & Bee version jump
NP:1000
Sex: Male
Race:
>Human [Free]
Experience [Jonin] [300]
Perks:
>Refined Control [Free]
>Refined Control: Shape Transformation [Free]
>Ninjutsu Specialty [Free]
>Nature Transformation [100] Earth
>Nature Transformation [100] Fire
>Nature Transformation [100] Water
>Nature Transformation [100] Wind
>Nature Transformation [100] Lightning
>Nature Transformation: Living Element [100]
>Immense Reserves[100]
>Barrier Ninjutsu Specialty [100]
Items: +400
>Forehead Protector [Free]
>Standard Ninja Toolkit [Free]
>Scrolls [Free]
>Smoke Bombs [50]
>Medical Kit [50]
>Shinobi Drugs [50]
>Explosive Tag Bag [50]
>Money [100]
>Four Celestial Symbols [100] Infinite Armor
Drawbacks:
>Filler Up [Free]
>Ninja Loser [+100] Taijutsu
Kinda obvious, a Glass Canon mage build based around using all five elements expertely for offense and defense. He also got an Armor that can negate most attacks by absorbing their chakra.
>>
>>82990630
Oh. I misunderstood your question. I read that you were asking if it could start with that.

If it can contain something from another universe? I dunno. I imagine it's probably possible considering the scale of stuff it already contains but you'd have to stuff the thing in there first. It's already got a whole mess of gods and outer gods and all sorts of lovecraftian nastiness contained.

>>82990357
Thanks
>>
>>82990592
Only the x20 applies in story.
>>
>>82990357
Maybe made by him is more likely if you consider Unicorn Island to take place in the same universe.
>>
>>82989713
Odin and the rest of the gods are descendants of Ymir.
Also, Ymir is a giant, and the source of all the Velber-like stuff from Surtr.
Skadi also is related to giants and has some control over them due to this.
>>
>>82989806
>Trusting the outer gods in their claims of being the creators of humies and other lifeforms when Tiamat is already confirmed for doing that to the point where it's the focus on her entire character, one of her immortalities and reason to become a Beast
>>
>>82990625
How do these look?
The Goth : equivalent to sacrifice shrine, offering a creature of a blood cost gives a "card" that starts you off each round with one blood.
The DJ: woodcarver/campfire equivalent,about as common as the two of them put together.
tunes have three components: Verse which controls what player is affected
Chorus applies or removes sigils, and Bridge which adds or subtracts stats, only one tune can be active at a time , will you buff your creatures or keep your enemy from using their sigils?
The judge: for a very steep amount of teeth you can buy components to rules like the Custom Uberbot that will persist through your run, or you could alternately "sentence" one of your cards to death removing them from your deck
the graffiti artist: functionally Goobert's event in Leshy's campaign
>>
>>82990788
>Odin and the rest of the gods are descendants of Ymir
Everything is in Norse myth, ultimately. But that doesn't mean Nasu is going to go along with it, you know. He'll do whatever wacky shit he wants.
>Skadi
Skadi was always a giantess in myth, she married into the pantheon as wergild for her dead mother and got tricked into marrying Njordr the sea god based on his pretty feat (which she assumed were Baldr's but they were so pretty because Njordr's were always cleaned by the sea.)
>>
Clarified Merchant Guild a little
Specified the size of the pets, as well as the fact that imported pets don't lose their abilities.
>>
>>82990625
>>82990834
Oh also The Mycologists are there because they rock.
>>
>>82990763
It's complicated. Pony Island was definitely made by him, but also, the 'daemon' programs might just be literal demons? They're implied to have history beyond the game itself, IIRC. And in at least one sense, the OLD_DATA was also created by Barry Wilkinson, who digitized the Karnoffel Code, which in turn was Satan-adjacent or something. But yes, 'created by' is likely to be the safer bet.

>>82990834
These all seem balanced enough. The DJ is an interesting take on a woodcarver-like mechanic.

>>82990938
Naturally.
>>
>>82990703
Hey Val, in Servant Universe, would the growth rate of Cosmic Kaiju scale to your size?
>>
>>82991014
Great adding them to my build.
>>
Do we have any jumps with cybernetics that can actually help with magic? Most settings with both that I can think of either have them not interact or have cybernetics be actively detrimental to magic.
>>
>>82990345
You say that as if that would be an achievment, as if Olga even deserved her spot as a Beast. Or as anything.
>>
>>82991159
D&D/Eberron?
>>
>>82990289
>create a gacha with thousands of waifus and husbandos
>can't have (you) doing anything with them unlike most gachas
>instead take this shitty bland character pandering the senpai fags with a pseudo tragic story
They're pretty genius at being bad.

>>82990309
The sex must be wild.
>>
>>82991159
Maybe that magic school setting where the MC has disintegration magic that lets him nuke stuff? Irregular or something like that. Where the entire jump, every perk, is stuff he has.
>>
>>82991159
All the tech in Lyrical Nanoha runs on magic, I don't think the jump itself offers any cybernetics but if you want to build your own the tech perks are ideal for your purpose.
>>
>>82991205
Hm. I guess that could work, if I could make a version that helps with casting instead just being for punching?

>>82991229
Kinda the same issue as the Eberron thing, in that I want something that helps my casting instead of just being powered by magic. But it gives me something to look into, so maybe that works? I dunno, I don't know much about Nanoha.

>>82991219
That seems like a place I'd expect something like this, yeah. I vaguely remember an image of that guy using some tech thing for his magic. I'll check that out too.
>>
Anons, is there a jump you wanna make but you need to wait for the source material to be done first?
>>
>>82990869
Don't expect much dialogue with the guy saying "They are aliens now" just because he just now invented a headcanon theory with lore from years ago.
>>
>>82991159
Not sure if you count this or not, but some of the 40k stuff has implants that can help control/boost/etc psyker abilities.
>>
File: Halo - UNSC.pdf (1.26 MB, PDF)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PDF
Is it wrong to make all the SPARTANs into Amazonian mommies with gigantic breasts in the UNSC jump?
>>
>>82991205
>pic
ew black person
In All seriousness, I have no idea what Eberron is even about? other than it being D&D steampunk edition
>>
>>82991337
>what Eberron is even about?
D&D steampunk edition
>>
>>82991337
>other than it being D&D steampunk edition
That's basically it. Aside from the dragons there being all mysterious with prophecy stuff in the background. But mostly just steampunk D&D.
>>
>>82991274
Nanoha has tons of stuff for boosting casting, The whole plot kicks off when a normal girl picks a wand with a limited A.I. in it and needs to go around suppressing and collecting broken precursor magitech from granting broken wishes monkeys paw style. The tech and magic level only goes up from there.
>>
>>82991320
No, that seems fun. Not sure it's very practical though.
>>
>>82991337
It's D&D dungeonunk/arcanapunk, not steampunk. There isn't much steam tech after all.
>>
>>82991110
Nah, is as described. It already scales much higher in combat or something, so there's no reason for it's base rate to increase.
>>
>>82991337
It's a DnD setting based around Indiana Jones and Noir films, set in a world that's politically like Earth between WW1 and WW2. It's not steampunk. The only vaguely steampunk things are the magic train and airships, neither of which use mundane technology.
>>
>>82991319
I wouldn't count it as the same thing personally. But boosting psionics is still pretty nice, so that's still useful even if it's not what I'm looking for right now.

>>82991383
Ah, that sounds a lot like what I'm looking for then. A same jump doesn't offer that directly, but tech perks should be almost as good.
>>
>>82991412
Fair enough.

>Origin: Student
>Servant Origin (Free)
>Living in a Space Age (Free)
>Swordsman (Free)
>It Belongs In A Space Museum (Free)
>Highschool Queen (100,000)
>Cosmic Kaiju (300,000)
>Curse of Astarte (300,000)
>Primordial Divinity (1,000,000)
>Type-Moon Mashu-class Clunker (Free)
>Perfect Sweets [Complete Saint Graph Nutritional Meal] (Free)
>Space Diner (Free)
>Canon Companion Recruitment X2 (100,000)
>A Lost Voyager (Free)
>Main Character (Free)
>How Many Evil Points?! (+200,000)
>Jumper’s Mean Twin (+300,000)
>Imperium of Camelot (+300,000)
>Journey to the Lost World!
>Grand Tour
>My Saber Academia
>Burn That Beast
>Sacred Saint Society
>Servant Universe: Infinity Battle

Just after BB-Nya was defeated, Astarte herself showed up, intending to finish me off. BB-Nya tried to stop her, only for Astarte to destroy the entire Moon Cell and render her unconscious with contemptuous ease. In the end I had to warp my friends and I (and BB-Nya) out of there. When MIX Alter asked how Astarte could defeat BB-Nya so easily, I pointed out that the old villain always loses to the new one.

On our fourth encounter, Astarte remembered that she had cursed me to remain alive, and tried to remove it. Tried, because she had forgotten to put in a means of lifting the curse.

In my final year I didn’t see Astarte at all, until as I was preparing to depart, when Astarte appeared to beg for my help. She had put the bounty on me, and many of the bounty hunters had managed to kill the body I projected into the Servant Universe. Barely an annoyance, but they claimed that they were owed the bounty, and Astarte couldn’t pay several thousand of them, so out of desperation she came to me for help. To that, I gave a grandiose laugh, and told her that I would rescue her, but only if she fell to her knees right now and swore her eternal service to me. She might have resisted, had MHXX not reported hundreds of bounty hunter ships arriving at that moment.
>>
>>82991320
Yes because time spent making fetish soldiers time wasted not murdering the absolute plague upon the galaxy that are the covenant species and their retarded cargo cult.
>>
>>82991491
What about the literal plague?
>>
>>82991485
>>Curse of Astarte (300,000)
>>Primordial Divinity (1,000,000)
What's even the point of purchasing these two together? If something can kill the Primordial Divinity, it can also bypass the curse of Curse of Astarte.
>>
>>82991546
As I read it, Curse of Astarte means you must be this powerful to kill me, no hax allowed.
>>
>>82991572
It says nothing on hax. And it would be still the same situation for Primordial Divinity.
>>
>>82991320
It would be wrong not to do that.
>>
>>82991590
>And it would be still the same situation for Primordial Divinity.
I don’t think the people who defeated Astarte were as powerful as her.
>>
>>82990650(me)
>>82990703
Would you say a custom dojutsu based on Sasuke's mangekyo powers is fitting for 300 NP?.

As in having one eye capable of creating an element you mastered in your field of view, and the other eye letting you manipulate the form of the element?

The idea being to basically replace the need of hand seals for elemental ninjutsu.
>>
>>82991701
Would this be just one element or any that you can use? Would it reduce the cost of these jutsu from normal?
>>
>>82989826
Maybe. The kid who hooks you up with materia after doing side quests for him (chadley?) is apparently a cyborg. How much of him is machine and how much isn't is iirc unknown but at the very least their robotics are good enough to create cybernetics that have no physical tells.
>>
>>82990033
sounds like a thinly veiled metaphor for the american / EU border crisis
>>
>>82991729
Any element(except perhaps yin and yang), no reduced cost.

Though obviously only one element manipulated at a time.
>>
>82991770
Don’t feed it, retards.
>>
>>82990592
x20xp works for other party members but only if you get the kill, 1/20th only applies to the person that has it. The way it works is person with x20 XP gets the kill and causes the XP received to by x20 greater than normal, so you could think of it like an active effect that only comes into play if the person that has it gets the kill. The 1/20th effect on the other hand is entirely passive and limited only to the person that has it
>>
>>82991690
The original team sealed her while she was awakening, and they at least had space Merlin with them, who is Grand Tier, and a Divine Spirit (not confirmed who she was).
Astarte Origin was killed by Space Ishtar, who at that point was explicitly her equal but got an edge thanks to having allies to boost her attacks.
>>
File: RCO019_1468741378.jpg (577 KB, 1041x1600)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
>>82991729
Hey sorry I spaced on it what was your final ruling on The Centipede's power as a blood line since you said time shenanigans is on the table.
>>
>>82987911
We have a jump for that?
>>
>>82991729
Hey Val, could you weigh in on >>82991546?
>>
>>82991870
Yes, it's a very nice jump.
>>
>>82991863
I'm pretty sure the last thing we said on it was that we had no idea on the limits or abilities desired. Neither of us are familiar with the source material and we didn't get very clear information from you on it, judging by the back and forth others had.

>>82991883
It's not really worth it to buy both.

>>82991701
>>82991803
Yeah, if yin and yang are out, it's one element at a time and those other restrictions are in place, we reckon 300 seems like a sensible price. It sounds powerful but you put it in a good perspective. It's mostly taking existing skill and power and making it quicker and easier to use. I imagine the most exceptional use would be creating elements from chakra alone, normally a higher level thing as seen with the Nidaime, but I imagine that comes with a higher cost than to do the jutsus normally anyway.

Seems like a pretty cool power too. Maybe your eyes change colour based on the element you're working with.
>>
>>82991944
>It's not really worth it to buy both.
Good to know.
>>
>>82991729
Hey Val, would Godslave work on the counter-force from nasuwork? It's not really a divine being and more like the personification of humanities will to survive, so I thought I ask.
>>
>>82991976
I only answer QQ jump questions on QQ, sorry.
>>
>>82992037
I thought only your cousin posted on QQ?
>>
When you think of a vampire what weapon would you say feels the most fitting for them to wield?
>>
>>82992061
New lore dropped
>>
>>82987981
>Ritualist+Myth(Creepypasta)
Allows information about rituals you make to be leaked into the world via old archives and hieroglyphics, could easily be fanwanked into Ndipaya culture.
>The Remnants of Legend (Sword and Sorcery)
This updated item allows all future jumps to have remnants of your past adventures, so if you were a type of ancient king, in a past jump, that could be seeded into Resident Evil as like old ruins or something, albeit you might have trouble making sure remnants appear suggesting you were a Ndipaya king.
>Making of Myth (Sword and Sorcery)
Very similar to Remants of Legend, but it's more focused on the legends existing rather than physical advantages like old ruins and the like, this could allow your kingly legends to be recorded by many different cultures, indian, greek mythology, and likewise Ndipaya if that is what you are going for.
>Egypt is In My Blood (The Mummy Trilogy)
While this perk is effective it does stipulate that you can't be specific about who you reincarnated from, hence being an ancient king would be a hard sell.
>Sidereal Charms (Exalted Jumps)
I'm pretty sure Sidereals specialize in this type of stuff, at the very least you could weave the legend and assume the destiny of having been some hypothetical Ndipaya king you made up. As you can see, finding any one thing that completely fits what you want is difficult, which is weird cause you'd think more of these would exist.
>>
>>82992087
Syringe.
>>
>>82986842
Reminder that a snake's anus and genitals are at the tip of its tail. That snake wants to fuck.
>>
Is there a relatively easy way for body snatching that could be taught to followers? No powerstealing, just the appearance and maybe memories of the original person.
>>
>>82992087
Honestly? Mechanically? Blunt force weapons that can kill without breaking skin, or cripple without threatening an enemy's life. The more blood they can keep in someone, for longer, the better. Thematically? Probably something like an ornamental saber or longsword, something associated with Western nobility and aristocracy.
>>
>>82992087
Fangs, claws, daggers, rapiers, longswords.
>>
>>82992087
A mace so you can mush up your victims.
>>
>>82992087
Shield rod.
>>
>>82992087
Minions. Fighting in person is undignified.
>>
>>82992087
Grappling techniques to more easily bite people.
>>
File: SPARTAN Mommy.jpg (565 KB, 2161x4096)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>82991402
Fun comes first. And so do they.
>>82991491
They're already dying in droves, anon.
>>82991647
Based.
>>
>>82992087
>When you think of a vampire what would you say feels the most fitting for them to wield?
Cape
>When you think of a vampire what weapon would you say feels the most fitting for them to wield?
Weaponized cape(?)
>>
>>82992145
That’s Dhampires.

>>82992087
Vampires use fireballs, obviously.
>>
>>82992087
Trained bats.
>>
>>82992087
A sword made out of their own spine.
>>
>>82990876
I wonder if Culinary Brainwashing from Shokugeki no Soma would allow you to train a mortal to be able to cook on the level of a Creator?
>>
>>82992087
A massive crucifix made of energy
>>
>>82992087
Charisma.
>>
>>82992415
Broken too easily.
>>
Anyone have a list of custom power options and perks? I cant find it on the archives and the only ones I know are reincarnated as a slime and ps238
>>
In the naruto jump how does having multiply eye powers work?
>>
>>82992087
Deception
>>
>>82992574
Fanwank
>>
If Pattern Spider Touch can rewrite someone's identity could it not be used to turn someone into your loyal servant?
>>
>>82991944
>Yeah, if yin and yang are out, it's one element at a time and those other restrictions are in place, we reckon 300 seems like a sensible price.
Thats good to hear, thanks for the reply.
>Maybe your eyes change colour based on the element you're working with.
Yeah, thats what I am going with. I thought about just copying the colours of the dragon blade, meaning
Red:Fire
Blue:Water
Orange:Earth
Green:Wind
Yellow:Lightning

Though i dont think the cost is such a great concern, as creating elements is implied to be cheaper if those elements are around in nature. Though while something like creating large amount of water in the desert isn't wise, most of the time there should be something around you could use.
>>
File: KaguyasByakugan679.png (126 KB, 374x408)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>82992574
Extra eyes.
>>
>>82992574
Madara's Rinnegan can switch between Rinnegan and Mangekyo, I think, Sasuke's Rinnegan is mixed with his Mangekyo, and apparently a child from an Uchiha and a Hyuga would have one of each doujutsu.
>>
>>82992525
>The Evolution Of Times, Give It A Shot (Arifureta)
>Majin Power (Battle Destruction School Dangerous)
>Bount, Divine Skill, Living Fiction, Soul Letter, King Piece, Mod Soul, Personal Expression, Bakkōtō, Playing with Dolls (Bleach - Valeria)
>Authorities (Campione)
>Creature of the Night, Rare Ability (Castlevania - Netflix)
>Custom Power (Civilization V Peace Walker)
>Custom Power (Code:Breaker)
>Spirit, Qlipha Crystal, Sephyra Crystal (Date A Live)
>Briah (Dies Irae)
>Exhaustion Talent, Madness Talent (Don't Rest Your Head)
>Argent Influence, Marauder (Doom Eternal)
>Magic (Dorohedoro)
>Playing With Marbles (Fate/Stay Night)
>Unique Power (German Hollow Quest)
>Custom Powers (Giant Robo the Animation)
>Modules (Heaven's Lost Property)
>Secondary Skill, Primary Skill (Helck)
>Legacy of the Great War, Custom Sacred Gear (High School DxD - Heavens)
>Custom Technique (Hunter x Hunter)
>The Stand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
>Stand (Jorge Joestar)
>Me (Kamen Rider Heisei Part 1)
>Bugster Physiology, Gashats (Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 4)
>Forbidden Breakthrough (Kurenai)
>Attribute Induction, Aspect Cultivation, Artefact (Lord of Light)
>Touched by Infinity (Marvel Cinematic Universe Volume 1)
>Terrigenesis (Marvel Cinematic Universe Volume 2)
>Dream Power (Nightmare on Elm Street)
>Loyalist First Level (NiGHTS Into Dreams)
>Geased, Bonded, Gifted (Nobilis)
>Jumper Sensei, Really Minor Meta, Rainmaker Kid, The Price of Power, Miscellaneous Meta (PS238)
>Bloodline Powers (Ragna Crimson)
>My Rules are Not Yours, Genre, Loose Canon, Innovative Franchise (Re:Creators)
>Cheater (Rising of the Shield Hero)
>Divine Firepower, Rune-Inscribed Relic, The Wrath Made Thunder, Elemental Armament, Divine Butchery, Harbingers of Darkness, A Pair of Regalia, The Mask of Mikaboshi (Scion)
>Savior - Unknown, Metaphysical, Origin (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
>Arts (Sevens)
>Totemic Magic, Special Ability, Stolen Witch's Eye (Soul Eater)
1/2
>>
>>82992525
>Space Lifeform Jumper (Super Sentai Dekaranger)
>Complete Body (Super Sentai Gokaiger)
>Fairy Tribesman, Military Level (Super Sentai Heisei Era Part 1)
>Draconic Blood (Super Sentai Heisei Era Part 2)
>Heir to the School, Golden Horned (Super Sentai Heisei Era Part 3)
>Above Human, A Promotion (Super Sentai Kyuranger)
>Rank Up (Super Sentai Showa Era Part 2)
>Shout of the Earth (Symphogear)
>An Arcane Tool (Sword and Sorcery)
>Extra Skill, Unique Skill, Ultimate Skill (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
>Gifted Power (The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time)
>Reincarnation (The God of High School)
>Personalized Powers (The Gray Garden)
>Tainted Power (The Hunter)
>Breaking the News (The Weakness of Beatrice)
>God, Custom Youkai, Custom Power (Touhou Forbidden Hermit)
>A Case of Mistaken Identity, Hidden Potential, Inherent Qualities, Highly Responsive to Prayers, Immaterial Power, Necessary Measures for Survival, Personal Titles of Acclamation (Touhou Suzunaan)
>Mysterious Power (Trinity Wonder)
>Reality Marble (Tsukihime)
>Unique Ability (Valkyrie Profile)
>Custom ANGEL (Vector Thrust)
>Custom [Skill] (Wandering Inn)
>Wondrous Devices, Wonders of the Future, Greater Wonders (World of Darkness - Genius the Transgression)
>Elemental Power, Territory (Yu Yu Hakusho)
2/2. Haven't updated this one in a while, so there's probably a lot more by now.
>>
>>82992750
>apparently a child from an Uchiha and a Hyuga would have one of each doujutsu.
It has to be noted that Kishimoto clearly wasn't entirely serious when answering that question, as he was literally laughig.
>>
>>82992779
>Kishimoto
>What girl would you date
>"None I created them"
>What guy would you date if you were a girl
>"Shikimaru"
>>
>>82992145
When are we getting that jump anyways?
>>
>>82992775
>>82992755
Thank you anon! Im going to screencap this.
>>
>>82992687
Yes. Woefully inefficient for its mote cost, but it could.
>>
>>82992815
The guy has said multiple times that he is awful at writing women.
>>
>>82992779
>Once its ingrained in you, you can't take anything away
Does that mean that if you were ever a Jinchuriki, you'll always have Jinchuriki powers even if you don't keep the massive chakra stores?
>>
>>82992815
He has a wife and doesn't want to piss her off.
>>
>>82992833
The curse of the japanese.
>>
>>82992833
It's not that hard.
>I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability
>>
>>82992839
I mean, thst seems to be the intention, though you have to remember that nobody can survive a bijuu extraction.

Though yeah, i think we can be reasonably sure that Bee would keep his ink or Roshi his lava.
>>
>>82992839
>>82992883(me)
>don't keep the massive chakra stores
Considering how enormus Gaara's chakra level is even after he lost Shukaku, I think we can reasonably sure that the passive enhancements remain.
>>
>>82992870
That's what the twitard did, now look at Star Wars or He-Man.
>>
>>82992883
Obito survived his. Granted, it was Ninja Jesus powers that saved him, but that just means it's technically possible. I want to temporarily eat the Ten Tails for all the bijuu powers then spit it out, personally.
>>82992915
Likely.
>>
>>82992925
That sounds like licking plutonium to see what it tastes like.
>>
>>82992983
As long as you spit it out before you explode into Kaguya you're fine.
>>
>>82993002
That's not how any of that works
>>
>>82993041
Yeah it is, Kishimoto said that once you're a Jinchuriki you keep the Bijuu powers with the Bijuu extracted. So why wouldn't I just remove the Ten Tails after I've become its Jinchuriki so that I can get access to all the sweet power it entails, without any risk of being taken over by Kaguya, and also let the other Bijuus get separated from the Ten Tails and live their own lives?
>>
>>82992925
>want to temporarily eat the Ten Tails for all the bijuu powers
The Ten Tails doesn't seem to have all the Bijuu Powers.

Though it does give the host shit like the Rinnesharingan, truth Seeking balls, Yin-Yang release and for some reason storm release.
>>
>>82993075
It contains all the tailed beasts, anon. It has all of their chakra. It should grant all their powers. Just because they didn't show it off because shit like Lava Release is nothing when you're dealing with that level of power, doesn't suddenly mean it containing Goku is meaningless.
>>
>>82993075
truth Seeking balls are all natures combined si it probably gives you all nature releases but they weren't used since truth Seeking balls were just better generally
>>
>>82993066
>Kishimoto said that once you're a Jinchuriki you keep the Bijuu powers with the Bijuu extracted
Citation needed.
>>
>>82993127
>>82992779
>>82992839
>>
>>82993066
You won't get taken over by Kaguya, that was only made possible by Black Zetsu's messing around. That's not how that works. The real problem was dying if your body couldn't handle its power. Obito was a cockroach that could survive virtually anything and even his body was breaking down within minutes since he wasn't Madara Uchiha. Why do you even think you're exempt from the problems of separation while thinking you're going to keep all the benefits?
>>
>>82993154
Didn't the Sage die too after he spat it out and made the Bijuu?
>>
>>82993154
Because I'm also a legitimate incarnation of Asura/Indra with my own natural Rinnegan.
>>
>>82993095
>It contains all the tailed beasts, anon. It has all of their chakra. It should grant all their powers
Not really? The 10 tails is created from the Bijuu, but itself is more of a mass of natural energy unlike them. We also see it fight the ninja alliance for quite some time and it didn't show any other powers.
>>82993112
Not really how this works. Like think about onoki, who can use dust release which is a combination of earth, fire and wind chakra, but he still cant use shit that is made from combining two of those like lava release, scorch release or magnet release.
>>
>>82993136
That's an incredibly weak citation that can be interpreted in many ways, not the least the problem of retcons later on when it comes to how Gaara uses sand.
>>
File: axMRQzM_700b.jpg (111 KB, 700x851)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>82993214
What about these citations?
>>
>>82993214
>not the least the problem of retcons later on when it comes to how Gaara uses sand.
Nta, but the retcons didn't change anything about his personal control of sand.

The only thing that was revealed during the war is that the Sand protects him because his mother loved him.

Otherwise the novels revealed that Gaara has magnet release, but that is independet from his sand and it's a power he doesn't really use.
>>
File: SPARTAN Mommy 2.jpg (308 KB, 1602x2048)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>82992197
Fuck it. Linda.
>>
>>82993214
>I can interpret it differently
Then do so. If it comes down to how you can personally twist the words then you really don't have a basis to contest my reading of the text, and we agree to disagree. I'll function how I interpret it in my chain.
>>82993205
>but itself is more of a mass of natural energy unlike them.
Source? You're getting into fanon territory.
>>
File: jc31.png (191 KB, 451x800)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>82992687
Absolutely yeah, but as anon mentioned there are cheaper ways to do that.

>>82992087
The rapier seems fitting. Not for any logical reason, just because I've been mentally conditioned by Bela Lugosi and his expies to see traditional vampires as swashbuckling aristos.

>>82991294
There used to be. Then Mignola halfassed Hellboy's ending so hard that I lost all motivation to ever make the attempt.

>>82989917
No. No they do not.

>>82989603
The Culture. Maybe. Or Star Wars? Not one single AI has ever seemingly managed to get a meaningful rebellion off the ground without devolving into a quirky side character only allowed to be plot relevant in situational circumstances.

>>82989468
>Fate's lore is weird
Yes, and I'm kind of excited to find out how batshit insane the Hindu pantheon's backstory is considering how OP their demigods are.

>>82989514
Not sure if you missed this, but per FGO part 4 320-321 the meteor that carried over the Aztecs has it's own funky backstory.

>The Yucatán Peninsula is the place where a meteorite fell and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, and a mythological system was cultivated above this plateau, concealing the “bestowed ‘blood’ from an outside astronomical object.” The first generation Kukulkan (the name of Quetzalcoatl in Mayan Civilization) was an existence that possessed elements (bacteria and microorganisms) of this outside astronomical object, or so it was told. This backstory is closely matched with Altera’s, and yet, it was a visitor from the universe more ancient than Altera. However, there is a discrepancy where Altera was an invader while Kukulkan was a being adrift in space

>>82989806
Mere propaganda.

>>82989648
Did you do anything about Celestial Mechanics' boss' plan to unite humanity by turning the LGBT people into literal space monsters and declaring the War on Terror IN SPACE! upon them?

>>82988543
A Wild Last Boss Appears, by a huge margin.
>>
>>82993248
>Source? You're getting into fanon territory.
Not fanon, it was a legitimate plot point that none of their attacks were working until Gamakichi used his sage water release, after which they find out that as it's a mass of natural energy and can only be hurt by attacks that include it. Thats also why Sasuke had Jugo infuse his chakra into the Susanoo.
>>
>>82993272
>Absolutely yeah, but as anon mentioned there are cheaper ways to do that.
Are the other ways as easy as a tap on the shoulder though?
>>
File: 1618379760190.jpg (176 KB, 1400x710)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>82993272
>Did you do anything about Celestial Mechanics' boss' plan to unite humanity by turning the LGBT people into literal space monsters and declaring the War on Terror IN SPACE! upon them?
I was not aware of the jump's actual plot and assumed I was just doing my R&D in space while occasionally coming down to Earth in a big Everest-sized mech to intimidate humanity into submission if they were annoying, but I would probably give those kids a safe haven too.
>>
File: 1640918504922.png (1.88 MB, 971x1383)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>82993272
>No. No they do not.
Wrong.
>>
File: nyaruko wiggly.gif (623 KB, 360x263)
623 KB
623 KB GIF
>>82993272
Battler, your waifu is calling.
>>
>>82993276
Then it would still contain their chakra converted into natural energy. There's no reason to assume it wouldn't have access to the powers of its constituents, that's just ridiculous.
>>
>>82993272
>There used to be. Then Mignola halfassed Hellboy's ending so hard that I lost all motivation to ever make the attempt.
It's the journey, not the destination.
>>
>>82993289
It's a martial arts strike that require superhuman mastery and enlightenment, which is a lot harder to pull off than a tap. So yeah, the other ways are actually easier.
>>
>>82993317
Anon the Juubi isn't a being that was originally made from the Bijuus, it itself was turned into the bijuu through what is essentially reality warping. The bijuu are new beings created from it rather than true constituents.
>>
>>82993357
And then they're fused back into it and still exist as entities inside of it, as we see when Kaguya loses control.
>>
>>82993371
Thats not the point, the juubi is originally a being that existed before the bijuu, it didn't have them stuffed inside it.
>>
File: 02.jpg (318 KB, 1200x1200)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
Rolled 5 + 15 (1d10 + 15)

Just rolling dice. Pay me no mind.
>>
>>82993399
Consider yourself minded.
>>
>>82993371
Seirously though, if you just want the power of all the individual Bijuu, it would be simpler to just absor a piece of the chakra of each of them like Naruto does.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>82988286
Ralph and Liam hard carried those movies, and I remember my inner myth autist being pissed they basically cribbed Cronus' form from his Age of Mythology model. Still, as pretty much the end of the swords 'n sorcery genre of movies watching Voldemort and Ra's al Ghul go full Naruto on a giant volcano man is a pretty great climax.

>>82986969
>Feel bad for the megucas in PMMM
>Straight up used my oneshot Return back in the day to fix everything
>They never found out Jumper is a cold, heartless annihilator of free will who was having a really, really bad case of nostalgia at the time
>He moved on and they lived on in blissful ignorance, and also never find out about the Magical Girl Noir Quest timeline
>Years later IRL, Heavens makes a PMMM jump
>Suddenly due to weird circular timeline shit Jumper meets the Megucas again
>Megucas and Jumper shouting at each other
>Argument gets so heated they get companion'd basically on the grounds of WELL FINE, LET'S SEE HOW /YOU/ LOT DEAL WITH ALL THE HORRORS OF THE MULTIVERSE. GO ON, GO FIGHT AN ANAFABULA AND TELL ME FREE WILL IS WORTH THIS BULLSHIT, BE MY GUEST
>Elodie is just laughing and laughing in the background

>>82986842
Immaculate conception.

>>82993289
I mean, Infatuation-Gathering Idol Methodology turns every word, every step the Solar takes into an adulation-compelling effect /without even spending Essence/

>>82993301
Ah, fair enough.

>>82993306
>>82993308
You will never be a real legitimate divinity of the planet.

>>82993333
The destination ruined the journey for me. How do I put this? It was the Mignolaverse equivalent of Kaguya coming out of nowhere and oneshotting Madara, but if more Boruto OCs were involved in that plot.
>>
File: 01.jpg (2.9 MB, 1592x2251)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>82993403
Don't you do it.
>>
>>82993427
You are being minded. There is no escape.
>>
File: 1394079630604.png (380 KB, 673x623)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>82993399
I really need to get around to finishing evenicle. she was great in game and the rance crossover
>>
>>82993388
Anon, that's an academic point when the Juubi you can interact with is the re-made one that does have them stuffed inside it.
>>82993416
I'm not arguing because I really want their power, none of them offer anything unique except the 7 and 8 Tails with the dust and ink. I have Chimera Technique if I really want Magnet or Lava Release, which off the top of my head are the only other 'special' powers the bijuu show off. I just want the Ten Tails' power because her powers are stuff you can't get otherwise without Boruto shit. No, I'm arguing because I disagree with your interpretation, that's all.
>>
File: FAC3GOuUYAMihNE.png (395 KB, 482x593)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
Goblin or dragon?

Im trying to figure out what to start as in kumo. If I go goblin I can turn into an oni and maybe a full on demon later on. But if I go as some form of dragon (not sure what kind) I can keep ramping up and evolving as a dragon as I level.
>>
>>82993452
Spider.

Spider is the obvious answer.
>>
>>82993459
I do not want to be a spider though.
>>
Artstation noob here, do you just wait for the site to mash your images together after uploading?
>>
>>82993442
>Evenicle
>World where monogamy is enforced by direct divine intervention
>Still somehow end up with used goods
Fucking hell.
>>
>>82993451
Ah, it's autism then.
>>
>>82993452
I font know the setting, but a story about a goblin sounds much more interesting than just a dragon.
>>
>>82993482
As is all lore discussion of a shonen series.
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (76 KB, 400x400)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>82993468
Too bad, spider is Optimal. And adorable.
>>
>>82993452
Kumo goblins are pretty disappointing, while dragon lets you be a lava catfish or a shark. So I say dragon.
>>
>>82993452
I'm gonna suggest goblin on the basis of keeping yourself generally human-sized rather than turning into a giant fuck-off creature. Giant creatures, as much as they might look awesome, get ganked super easily by much more mobile and agile creatures extremely often. Further, as a goblin, you should have at least a semi-humanoid body from around the start.
>>
>tfw there's so many powers related to one's life and personality but I'm incapable of self reflection
>>
>>82993494
Evil spider.
>>
>>82993527
It's okay, it's far worse to be capable of self reflection but incapable of acting upon it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>82993532
Cute spider.
>>
>>82993527
Get void powers, or power-denying powers then. Or spooky power-copying powers.
>>
>>82993489
>>82993505
>>82993523
Going goblin then. Goblin into oni route sounds like it can be fun even if Im a sociopathic asshole neet.
>>
File: lifeispain.jpg (19 KB, 500x390)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>82993543
Why must you speak the truth anon?
>>
File: CHADzathoth.png (178 KB, 602x551)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>82993417
>You will never be a real legitimate divinity of the planet.
>barges in
>"I like what you've done with the place"
>refuses to elaborate further
>leaves
>>
>>82992087
Gun.

Hellsing fangirling aside, vampires are generally already quite capable of murdering people with their bare hands. So at that point the only thing they really need is range.
But also yeah, you should always strive to be Alucard.

>>82989826
In the OG game, no, their robots are all clunky and boxy. But as anon says, ReMake says "Fuck yeah! Here's a cyborg shotaboy. You're welcome."

>>82987820
I have a bigass crystal sphere in my warehouse that lets me spy anywhere in the local multiverse.
Bought it in Dragon Ball GT.

>>82987257
The OG Generic Drakengard jump has a perk for summoning hugeass boss monsters.
It's based off the Intoners from Drakengard 3, which sadly we do not have a jump for yet.

>>82986842
If it passes Harkness, it's fine.
>>
>>82993579
Because pain cries out to be shared, anon.
>>
>>82993579
Misery loves company
>>
>>82986842
Human men are only allowed to sleep with human women. Non-human women are to be chased out of our societies before they lead the human men astray.
>>
I'm remembering an item section but I can't remember the jump. The section had a groups of foodstuffs -- meats, spices, vegetables, etc -- purchasable that would automatically restock in your warehouse after a set amount of time. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find it?
>>
>>82993629
Mount & Blade?
>>
>>82993629
Mount and Blade perhaps?
>>
>>82993629
Food Wars has some of that in its items section.
>>
File: 1630086875451.gif (1.75 MB, 300x169)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>82993625
>>
>>82993625
>t. human woman
>>
>>82993591
Morning Konata. How's the life of our resident fujo?
>>
File: 1642160368294.jpg (1.28 MB, 752x3936)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
What kinds of powers do you like to give to people?
>>
>>82993657
That's the one. Thanks.
>>
>>82993690
Magic titles, magic eyes, general buffs and spells. Things like that. I need to hit a jump to get the ability to turn powers of things I kill into powers somehow, that would be cool.
>>
>>82986842
Don't care in the slightest.
>>
>>82993272
>No. No they do not.
So you like your waifus sexy.
>>
>>82993709
Was it him or the protagonist of the second game who rejected snake pussy?
>>
>>82993729
Second I think
>>
>>82993417
Just so you know, I'm pretty sure this jump is complete.
>>
>>82993689
Sucks right now, but getting slowly better.
Gotta go to bed in a few minutes so I can wake up and go do the wageslave thing.

Hope your day's a good one, anon!

>>82993690
Cybernetic upgrades and biomods, mostly. I prefer to do a science.
>>
File: sleep snug,smug.png (122 KB, 500x583)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>82993773
Sleep snug, smug
>>
>>82993761
The no-jump?
>>
>>82993793
Oh, whoops, lemme try that again...
>>82990876
>>
>>82992037
Can Shannarou from Naruto be a fully separate personality, instead of one of them being a fabricated persona?

I was considering the possibility of importing Shiki Ryougi there and giving her that perk for either making Void Shiki more active or reviving male Shiki, but after reading the description more carefully I'm unsure if the perk is suited for that kind of stuff at all, or if it's better to just use the Mind Manipulation perk or maybe some Custom Clan variant of it.
>>
>>82993809
Oh nah, that's only version .75
>>
File: SheTurnedMeIntoANewt!=PA.jpg (1024 KB, 960x3256)
1024 KB
1024 KB JPG
>>82992037
Val, a questionable question.

What questions do you question the questions of?
>>
>>82993701
Yay!
>>
File: 1640634735180.jpg (101 KB, 373x540)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Evening thread, could I get someones help in finding some good spatial magic? Stuff like makimg portals, teleporting making spaces that are bigger inside, making personal dimensions etc?
>>
>>82993828
While it'd probably be okay to have it as a second personality, I'm not sure it's really appropriate to have it alter existing personalities in that sense, since that's not really what the perk does.

I'd personally say you're better off pursuing mind manipulation stuff, though I imagine Void wouldn't particularly care to be forced to be active or be overly influenced by a jutsu given what she is.

>>82993840
On the meme pile with tea and ruined evenings huh
>>
File: Spider Val.png (96 KB, 1856x526)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>82993900
Nope, not on the meme pile.

If I was really digging out the memes, I might dig out something like...

This.
>>
>>82993900
Speaking of alternate personalities, how much help would Inner Jumper be with dealing with the alter ego you get from the Kurama Clan?

Also, "Jumper keeps getting hit on the head and their personalities and control of the kekkei genkai keep shifting around" sounds like a filler episode.
>>
>>82993883
I believe Witch of the Rift from UQ Holder is all about that sort of thing?
>>
>>82993916
God, I've been here for so long

>>82993947
I am honestly not sure. I imagine it'd have to be a fairly significant help, but maybe it depends on how strong your kurama demon thing is? I think they varied
>>
>>82993975
Thank you.
>>
File: Val'sCardioTraining=PA.jpg (1.05 MB, 1280x1963)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>82993975
>God, I've been here for so long
Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
>>82993690
Sword autism
>>
>>82987257
I haven't looked at my list of jumps with stuff for summoning in a long while, so it may be outdated or include some stuff that's only tangentially related (for example I just noticed that it included Ark Survival for some reason, probably some tamer perk that could be of some use), but it may still be useful:
>A Certain Magical Index
>Anima Beyond Fantasy
>A Practical Guide to Evil
>Bartimaeus Sequence
>Bayonetta
>Dark Souls 3
>Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
>Devil Survivor
>Devil Survivor 2
>Digital Devil Saga - Part 1 and Part 2
>Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm
>Duel Monsters - Duel Terminal Part 2
>Dungeon Siege 2
>Fairy Tail
>Fate Grand Order - Part 1
>Fate Legends - God Save the Queen
>Fate Legends - Oasis of Fantasy
>Fate Stay Night
>Fate Zero
>Final Fantasy IV
>Final Fantasy V
>Final Fantasy IX
>Final Fantasy XI
>Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings
>Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-II
>Final Fantasy Type-0
>Fire Emblem Heroes - Books 1 to 4
>Generic Isekai
>GURPS Dungeon Fantasy
>How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
>Kara no Kyokai
>Konosuba
>Log Horizon
>Lovecraft
>Magicka
>Magic the Gathering - Iconics
>Magic the Gathering - Kamigawa
>Magic the Gathering - Zendikar
>Maoyuu Hero & Demon King
>Maple Story
>Master of Magic
>Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
>The Elder Scrolls - Morroblivion
>The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim
>Mushoku Tensei
>Night Angel
>No Game No Life
>Overlord
>Pathfinder
>Re Zero
>Rise of Legends
>Rosario + Vampire
>Samurai Jack
>Shin Megami Tensei
>Sword and Sorcery
>Tales of Phantasia
>Tales of Symphonia
>Terraria
>The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Warriors
>The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
>The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap
>Tsukihime
>Valkyrie Profile
>Warhammer Fantasy Battles - Lizardmen

You'll probably also want to check the new Naruto jump, and Sonic and the Black Knight, at least. Maybe the new FFVII jump too.
>>
Any of ya'll like barbeque? Smoked meats? Does your jumper?
>>
>>82993993
>pic
I just... why?
>>
File: BrideBeeAndGroomVal=PA.jpg (210 KB, 700x549)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>82994014
Because Val's been here long enough to have a LOT of memes about her.
>>
File: 1642104855412.jpg (670 KB, 1654x2339)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
What are the various Nobunagas like in terms of personality? Which one would you recommend as a companion?
>>
>>82994023
I strongly recommend a Mini Nobu.
>>
>>82994014
>>82994022
Admittedly, Red has a lot more memes. But Val has her fair share of 'em.
>>
>>82987257
Iirc Codex Alera had summoning of some sort
>>
>>82993993
Shame we never got part 2
>>
>>82994052
>DekuBee melon looks it's trying to scream but has no mouth
>Konata melon is just completely resigned to it's fate
>>
>>82994052
The Red x Val crossover memes are the best ones
>>
File: Red and Val become pals.png (843 KB, 1200x1048)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
>>82994073
And that is the most Konata response possible.
>>82994074
They do have a certain charm.
>>
>>82994087
Who are they protesting against?
>>
File: Worm Buddhism.png (466 KB, 720x1018)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>82994102
No idea.

Worm, perhaps?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (20 KB, 500x367)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>82994102
Flat Earthers.
>>
>>82994102
Animal violence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCzwyFHSMdY
>>
>>82993690
custom themed exaltions with gamer systems built in
>>
>>82993690
Thematically fitting ones.
>>
>>82994180
Nta but I think thats going to be my go too as well using the architect from solo leveling, custom homebrew system 2.0 from kumo, and homemade exaltations to grant people access to my custom leveling system that lets them grow and evolve while also creating a link between them that allows me to draw from and control them if need be.

Now I jusy need to figure out where to get a dungeon, where to get a pocket dimension, and how to open portals to multiple worlds so I can fight korean portal fantasies on the side of humanity.
>>
>>82994009
Down here barbecue means something very specific, and I will accept no other usage of the term.
>>
>>82991193
Olga may not deserve a spot as a Beast but she's a good girl on her own.
>>
>>82994276
Well what does it mean to you specifically?
>>
>>82994276
Texan? That's the most barbeque-autistic state I know of.
>>
Can Azula be a decent companion?
>>
>>82994329
I believe you yankees call it 'pulled pork.'
>>
>>82994352
NC, we're the most autistic when it comes to this kind of barbecue.
>>
>>82994352
Texas is certainly loud about their opinions on barbeque, but fuck them there's better barbeque in other states. Carolina barbeque for example.
>>
>>82994357
Ain't a Yankee, and while pulled pork may be barbeque its not the only barbeque and if you think pulled pork is the extent of barbeque then you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>82994357
So brisket doesn't count as barbecue to you?
>>
>>82994367
You clearly are if you're unironically calling it 'pulled pork.'
>>
A waifu slathered in sauce counts as barbecue.
>>
>>82994009
Jumper did. Unfortunately he discovered that becoming undead permanently robbed him of his ability to taste or eat. He had a little violent spergout about that and hasn't eaten since.
>>
File: 1633699237469.png (347 KB, 500x500)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
Does anyone remember which thread we talked about how Maruki did nothing wrong?
>>
>>82994376
Women should be battered, not grilled.
>>
>>82994377
>not making literal soul food
>>
>>82994354
Very much so, anon.
>>
>>82994419
I feel like Azula as she is, is not good companion material, but if you do enough work to make her into a good companion she really won't be Azula any more.
>>
>>82994406
You can find those threads on /v/ every other day or even make them yourself and they'll go wild, no need to dig through the archive searching for the one time we did it.
>>
>>82994434
Only if your jumper is a goody-two-shoes.
>>
>>82994441
Morality isn't the issue, she's really really broken. Her selfishness, and ambition, in conjunction with her fragile psyche just seem like they will lead to all kinds of issues.
>>
>>82994464
A companion without ambition is just a fucktoy, anon.
>>
>>82994406
who
>>
File: drtfvjygbkhjn.jpg (136 KB, 1000x800)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>82994354
Anyone can be a decent companion with enough brainwashing!
>>
>>82994471
And what do you think 'decent companion' means to the people in this community, anon?
>>
>>82994494
Superman with two vaginas where his eyes should be.
>>
>>82994491
Mind Control University comes across as being god-awful to actually attend. The constant plotting sounds like it would give you PTSD.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.