[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: gobbo royal;.jpg (288 KB, 1572x2048)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
/tg/ is it okay to justify the fact that goblins were accepted and integrated into the civilized nations of my donut steel setting simply because at some point in goblin history a powerful succubus thought it would be a great prank to magically alter them into a more pleasing shape or am I just engaging in ridiculous mental gymnastics to satisfy my base interests?
>>
>>82974093
Sure
>>
File: 1624146765162.jpg (137 KB, 878x1080)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
It's your fucking setting man, you don't have to justify anything. If you wan coom goblins then go for it, just be ready to have some players dislike the idea.
>>
File: Breeding Goblins.jpg (196 KB, 938x657)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>82974093
Sorry no goblins allowed, only humans of goblin descent aka la criatura goblina
>>
>>82974093
I don't care what you do in your campaign, because I doubt I'll play in it. I'm personally getting tired of Goblins being treated as the feminine fucktoys because it unironically takes away from showcasing sexy Elves or Humans, but I know that bitching about how other people do things is the highest form of pathetic behavior, so I won't.

Good luck, anon, and I hope your players like it.
>>
>>82974093
I tell you a secret, there's no rpg police that's going to arrest you for anything you do in your own game.
The worst thing that would happen is that your player might groan and belittle you for your shameless magical realm, but that assume that you actually have a game and people to play with.
But that's not important. If you want to have portable onahole goblins that will literally starve to death unless they suck on human dick you can have that with no justification at all.
Commission art, masturbate a lot and be happy with what you have, you pervert.
>>
File: 1601956524556.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Please stop posting goblin threads, there's always two on aco.
>>
File: 1349720_full.png (98 KB, 270x270)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>82974093
I always justified it as a mad wizard who decided the best way to solve the goblin problem was to breed them with gnomes. Paid a bunch of gnomes and goblins to interbreed and collected the children. He then taught them tactics and how to fight goblins. He would then send some of them and take over goblin tribes and interbreed. With him releasing a bunch more every few years to ensure the negative goblin traits were slowly bred out. Eventually the old goblins were wiped out and replaced with the new goblins.
>>
>>82974117
All because "muh goblin slayer anime"
>>
>>82974093
Yes.
>>
Why do people need all these convoluted explanations involving succubi ancestors and wizards breeding experiments. Like can't you just say "some goblins can look pretty decent" with the right diet and grooming and call it there.
>>
File: catface kanekuo 3.jpg (131 KB, 1200x621)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>82974093
You are engaging in ridiculous mental gymnastics to satisfy your base instincts.

Just say goblins were always short and kinda chubby with big ears, like green halflings but with shark teeth. Some of them are evil raiders from the badlands and some of them live and work in and around civilized cities.

And do all the things that people in cities do.
>>
>>82975103
And just get rid of halflings since they seldom add much to a campaign setting anyway.
>>
>>82975141
b-but muh Tolkien
>>
>>82974093
Jerk off before posting
>>
>>82975141
Already do. The Kill Kender Krusades saw to that
>>
>>82974093
Just say Goblins are hot in your homebrew and be done with it. Just make sure the male goblins are attractive too.
>>
File: Gobbo wife.png (501 KB, 987x1200)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>82974093
do you even need an excuse other than "it's my setting and I want the gobbos to be hot and breedable"?
>>
>>82974093
>is it okay... at some point in goblin history a powerful succubus...
No
>>
>>82974093
you are doing too much, yes.
the simple explanation of "goblins clean up good" is all the justification you need
>>
>>82975823
Couldnt tell you. I just typed in female goblin on google and scrolled a little bit
>>
File: 1585425938524.jpg (93 KB, 850x714)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>82974093
Do what you want. Only mental gymnastics you are engaging in is when you think you need to justify why you do this stuff to other people.

You're only justification should be "Because I made it". Anything else is just a futile attempt to appease people who have already decided they hate you and your setting.
>>
File: Catface Kill.png (718 KB, 2183x1989)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>
>>82974262
go away, shitspammer.
>>
>>82974126
>second pic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mhsP4AGJPc
>>
>>82974093
>is it okay to justify the fact that goblins were accepted and integrated into the civilized nations
No.
>>
>>82976122
Of all the races DnD pushes as "civilized", goblins are pretty damn far from being the worst offender.
>>
>>82976122
yes
>>
>>82974093
I don't see why you need the goddess, your goblins can just be green shortstacks. Goblins aren't real.
>>
>>82974093
I don't understand why people do this. If there are goblins that will fuck and not act feral for room and board then they'll become domesticated like wolves did because both sides are benefitting from that situation.
You can still have wild goblins that never got into the whole thing and live in caves same way you had wolves out in the woods.
>but they're ugly, nobody would ever fuck them
If that was true ugly people would stop having kids and that's clearly not the case.
Just say people in your setting like fucking just like they do in real life and there's more kinds of things to fuck than there are in real life.
>>
>>82976317
Seriously, it's mostly because of Cataclysm that we got Gobbo Porn that makes them hot shortstacks instead of feral, well, goblins. Then most people went fuck it may as well, since somehow even, green shortstacks who like sex are somehow more interesting than fucking hobbit-gypsies.
And then Goblin Slayer came along and because there was nothing to weed out the unassimilating immigrants, became the go to for fags who wanted to make it all about their cultural crusade against even the barest hint of porn, and by the way they acted were just using them as an acceptable substitute because /tg/ was already tired of "hurr durr le niggerjew" shit.
>>
File: 006.jpg (411 KB, 1089x1095)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>82976451
>>Seriously, it's mostly because of Cataclysm that we got Gobbo Porn
>Implying /tg/ hasn't been a board of degenerates since day 1
>>
>>82976509
Oh we were degenerates, but that shortstack, willing to fuck anything came about around Cataclyism and the non-/tg/ CoC.
We got so much more gobbo porn because everybody wanted to fuck short, green skinned, birthing hipped, Joisy girls.
>>
>>82974093
That's clearly a Shortling
>>
File: 20111118-pissworld[1].png (226 KB, 750x1091)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>82974093
That's perfectly fine as setting as long as you have goblins as active participants in the world and aren't just chained up as breeding slaves. Also if you have succubuses take the roles of pixies as the "Fucking shit up 'cause it's funny" race.
The difference between "This is my fetish" and world building lies in application. The easiest story I have is

> RP with this quiet guy who eventually opens up to us and asks to DM
> Goes pretty standard then we have to fight an Aboleth that can't enslave but can paralyze
> We defeat the Aboleth but the only way to cure the paralysis is to be peed upon by the Female Ogre Cleric DMPC
> Table looks at each other then back at him
> He quickly goes into an explanation that it's all a nautical theme and that he we just fought a super jellyfish and that's the way to cure jellyfish stings
> We let it slide
> 2 sessions later we travel up a river that's reversed it's course because of a lady giant pissing really hard
> We have a talk with him about not bringing fetishes onto the table
> He totally agrees with us
> Next session Cult of the Holy Flow that centered around drinking the pee of angels
> Everyone leaves.
It had to be bad because we all left and everyone here knows how hard it is to get a DM.
>>
>>82974093
Sounds good enough. I'd have gone with "a wizard/cleric did it"j ust because the succ has now devalued the pussy market and made her own job harder.
>>
>>82976451
>Cataclysm
Cataclyms wow goblins were supposed to be ugly jersey shore freaks. Short stack goblins were a trickle before then but then CoC game out with its goblins(Tamani) and then Alfie and Incases goblin pics happened and the short stack fetish REALLY took off.from there
>>
>>82974126
Full image source, please and thank you
>>
>>82974093
Stop making these fucking threads, you fucking retarded coomer
>>
>>82976980
>2 sessions later we travel up a river that's reversed it's course because of a lady giant pissing really hard
High level martial feature right there
>>
>>82974093
That's a bit much for a succubus to alter just one goblin, and why not an incubus instead? Maybe have it be a survival thing, evolution on speed for only the pleasing shapped survived?

Furthermore, I consider that the green shortstack fetish must be destroyed.
>>
File: goblin gal history.png (53 KB, 1337x490)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>82976649
/tg/ has wanted to fug gobs since at least before coc
>>
File: 1605605876255.jpg (147 KB, 862x1149)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>82974093
Jesus fuck there was already a goblin whore thread up. Trash mods need to start pruning this spam.
>>
>>82974093
You're just trying to find an excuse to include your fetish, and everyone can see right through it.
>>
Replace Goblins with Grimlocks. It makes more sense lore-wise for them to be appealing to other races given their human ancestry, and futhermore add a sense of novelty to your setting which goblins could not.
>>
>>82974093
If you were going to add some random ass excuse to have goblins be attractive, why not just have them be attractive in the first place?
>>
>>82974093
Put in whatever fap-bait you want in your games. Just be upfront about it and make sure you players are okay with it. Don't be surprised if they're not when you start jerking off under the table while describing your sexy big titty goblin NPC.
>>
File: 3vb8h9fyvys71.jpg (71 KB, 640x741)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>82974093
I had the idea that goblins were originally brought into being via some kind of communicable magical affliction that infects a person and alters them. I'm unsure on how much it will change the original infected, and how exactly it would spread beyond it maybe depending several other circumstances (does anyone have any suggestions for me in those regards, as well as whether it would make more sense as a virus or a parasite, or a virus transmitted by parasite, please), but it will cause any children conceived while infected to be born as goblins, increasing their development time and libidos to encourage them to make more goblins and seek out others to either infect or eliminate as threats. The thing is, it's possible, if somewhat risky, to purge a born goblin of the infection they've had since the womb (it's easier to cure someone who wasn't born with it, but if they're already altered they're a goblin for life), and while their appearance won't change after that, they and any children they have afterward will be fully sapient and rational, at least as much as any human is, but they'd still have goblin features, or at least some goblin features in the case of hybrids. What do you think, any ideas for me based on what I have so far, which would allow both feral and civilized goblins to exist in the same setting?
>>
>>82978464
Putting together random bits of lore is part of the fun of making a unique setting anon.
>>
>>82974093
yes
>>
File: 1519865880638.png (349 KB, 757x632)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>82974093
Why do people want to fuck goblins but not halfings?
>>
>>82980761
Halflings are usually lolibait unless youre some foot fetishist who likes hairy feet. I also speculate that green skin is considered exotic and helps distinguish itself.
>>
>>82974093
Goblins typically breed such much and have such short lifespans that it would make sense for cumdumpster goblins to end up that way because it's a valid survival strategy.
>>
File: 21.jpg (36 KB, 650x172)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>82980761
>>
>>82978394
Wow. Even in that edit he looks more manly and dignified than anyone who dislikes him.
>>
>>82981771
Can make halfling look not child like goblin retard
>>
>>82978345
This. Neither WoW nor CoC created coomer gobbies, because "monster man/sexy woman" has always existed.
>>
>>82974093
Yes and yes.
>>
>>82982092
>Esl anon being rude.
anon please.
>>
File: Crit.jpg (380 KB, 1079x1249)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>82982163
>retarded faggot unaware of how the syntax of the message relates directly to the syntax of the text in the image literally in the post he linked
Fuckboi, please.
>>
File: 1604533355423.jpg (212 KB, 623x447)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>82982182
I DON'T CARE YOU ARE DESECRATING MY MOTHER TONGUE.
>>
>>82982267
>YOU ARE DESECRATING MY MOTHER TONGUE.
Yeah I've done that a lot but I don't see how that's relevant here.
>>
>>82982267
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only part of her that got desecrated...
>>
File: 1608295860564.png (164 KB, 386x288)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>82982292
>I don't see how that's relevant here.
It is always relevant freebirth
>>
>>82982267
>>82982329
Shut up, Malthus. Your entire clan is a barely extant gaggle of seething cucks now.
>>
>>82976980
The last one actually sounds plausible given the weird ass relics of the middle ages that people flocked to see.
>>
>>82982824
Really? What are some good examples of that shit?
>>
>>82983260
Not him but off the top of my head is The Holy Prepuce
>>
Would goblins be better if they were dusky orange, or red?
>>
>>82983571
goblins should be all sorts of colors to reflect their mutability
>>
File: grimlock.jpg (89 KB, 740x370)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>82978460
That'd turn them from low-level chaff into party-wiping entities. Bad idea.
>>
>>82983493
I wish that I hadn’t looked that up. Thanks anon.
>>
>>82984322
>you encounter a group of goblins, each with blue, purple, or red skin
>they are all bisexual
>>
>>82983571
Not being green would help, but the thing is, goblins (even the cute ones) often have a very unclean look to them. Not in the "oh baby you're so dirty" way, but the "I'm pretty sure even touching you will give me a rash, best case scenario," way. I've seen kobolds that look cleaner than goblins, despite kobolds being described as doing very unsanitary things.
This isn't even goblin hate, either; I do enjoy me some goblins, whether they're the evil monks of a setting, or they're well-integrated and upstanding citizens of society. I just don't understand how anyone can find them sexy, when they look like they'll give you dick-rot from the first penetration, or sepsis from licking/kissing you.
>>
File: goblin inn keeper.jpg (133 KB, 1024x1582)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>82980761
halflings aren't playful and naughty like goblinas
>>
File: wew.jpg (1.37 MB, 1881x944)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>82976080
>calling a guy shitspammer
>there's already THREE goblin thread's on /tg/
>>
>>82982023
You’re a faggot.
>>
>>82986401
The g in /tg/ stands for goblin
>>
>>82986776
/tg/ stands for Trans Goblins UwU
>>
File: 1640725382061.png (3.16 MB, 3000x3000)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB PNG
>>82986863
No /tg/ stands for tiddy goblins
>>
>>82974093
Only if they're used for emotional support purposes.
>>
>>82986863
>>82986947
Both

>>82987017
>"And how does she emotionally support you?"
>"Do you know how hard it is to be sad while facefucking a goblin?"
>>
File: loot chest.jpg (166 KB, 1000x1000)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>82986947
based
>>
File: 1620014373215.jpg (180 KB, 1280x1440)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>82986401
>there are 150 threads on /tg/ at any given time
>there are 3 goblin threads up at this time
>~2% of the threads on /tg/ currently are goblin threads

You're fucking complaining about this like it's some sort of issue. That's nothing, it's not a statistically significant number. You're complaining about nothing. If it was like 20 threads I could may be understand it but you're having a psychotic breakdown about 3 threads. Get your fucking shit sorted man.
>>
>>82987107
fuck you
There's no fucking NEED for the two extra threads, there's nothing that can be posted on one but not on the others
You can easily post your shitty art request or goblin info or goblin takes in one thread, there's nothing special or unique that would necesitate 3 thread, so the obvious reason why that didn't happen is because non of you read the motherfucking catalog
It's not inherently about you cock sucking greenskins tho
It's a disgust for any fucker that wakes up, opens /tg/, and says "today I'm gonna make an elf thread with a good titty elf pic" without even checking out if there's one already, and most certainly there is.
Fuck. You.
>also moving the goalpost that far after being btfo'd
>>
>>82987359
You're legitimately being worked into a spastic fit about nothing. An insignificant amount of threads. If you truly feel that 2 out of those 3 threads are not legitimate then report them and move on. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>82974093
>justify
Ugh
>>
>>82987426
>You're embarrassing yourself
>You are a shitposter!
>No look, you are a shitposter, here's the proof
>huh uhh huuu you have to huh move on, you're embarrassing yourself
Goalpost status: moved.
>>
>>82987359
you are unreasonably assmad, anon
calm down
>>
>>82981229
>lolibait

Yeah, right
>>
>>82987107
Exactly. This is the same "muh flooded board, oh noes" that got quests removed. It's just their newest crusade to be angry about nothing.
>>
>>82987359
Imagine taking an irreplaceable chunk of a person's one and only life to post this meaningless tripe.
>>
File: 165489634.jpg (253 KB, 1735x1622)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
what makes your goblins totally original?
>>
>>82987036
Reverse image search is failing me. Mind helping an anon with some sauce?
>>
>>82989223
they stole a nigh impregnable flying fortress right out from under the eight nations that were fighting to claim it
for the next ~500 years they have used it as a mobile goblin country and marketplace and they have rubbed it in the face of everyone constantly
>>
File: 1633905847107.png (1.66 MB, 1784x1232)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>82989223
They're not natural.
They were made specifically by wizards who wanted a slave race for wizard reasons.
As a consequence male goblins are hulking brutes good only for manual labour who will obey any instruction given, while female goblins are intelligent, submissive and hot.
They are incapable of reproducing naturally and are functionally immortal in the sense that they don't age or suffer any age related degradation, but they will inevitably accumulate sufficient long term injuries that result in death or just die from something.

Naturally while every wizard uses goblins as their assistants and workforce the rest of society rolls their eyes and goes "fucking wizards"
Feral goblins do exist but its typically only the females who have enough self will to do that and most of them are only good for academic work which either nobody wants or they can't obtain the equipment to capitalise on (such as alchemy) oh also sex. So a lot of them just become whores.
Ferals typically are the result of a wizard abandoning their old lair and its goblin population or dying.
Alcohol poisoning, drug overdoses and liver/kidney failure is the primary cause of death among feral goblins.

Generally speaking people aren't terribly fond of goblins. Seeing them as yet another problem dumped on society by wizards.
The males are too stupid to do anything unsupervised making them poor workers.
The females are just total whores and may know just enough of wizard adjacent bullshit to be a real problem if they try to use that knowledge.
Despite all this though anti-wizard groups do recruit goblins (mostly females) for their knowledge of wizards such as how they operate, their society and bullshit. Typically by preying on the abandonment issues that their circumstances tend to cause.
>>
>>82976451
You're a retarded blizzdrone
>>
Sorry, wrong thread.
>>
>>82990077
it's too late now
>>
>>82974126
>Great Grandson
>I don't give a fuck I am a goblinoid, in my head I'm a goblinoid. It is what I am. We are a swarm, it is what we are. Yes we are that. We're 100% that. It is something to be proud of, bitch. Cause the goblins are the ones who created civilization.
>>
>>82989335
https://e621.net/posts/2933172
Reverse image search doesn't really work on crops, gotta guess the tags on e6.
>>
>>82990549
I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>82989783
Based wizards.
>>
File: 1633907659422.png (224 KB, 724x412)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>82991470
The wizards of my setting follow the shotgun wizard moral code.
They have no sense of right or wrong and leave problems for everyone else everywhere.
They also have a based department

The whole world is basically a mess of horrible magical mutant animals, whole regions turned into either blasted magic polluted wastelands or something akin to the zone and just nothing but wizard consequences as far as the eye can see.
Some wizard decided death was annoying so he "fixed it" and now everyone has to dismember and burn the dead.
Another wizard thought it was annoying that he couldn't do his weeb tier hotsprings bullshit with his goblin harem where his tower was, and so made an elemental plane of hot water. Then made a portal to it. After his tower was destroyed in one of the many wizard feuds the portal has become uncontrolled and is now ever so slowly flooding the world with hot water but nobody has noticed.
>>
File: pizza full.png (991 KB, 1166x903)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
>>82991634
Irresponsible use of magic is fun.
>>
File: akmLm4Wr_700w_0.jpg (35 KB, 609x609)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>82991640
Well the point of the setting is that it's not fun for everyone else who can't just magic their way out of problems.
It was written as basically a hamfisted metaphor for the modern western world and where it's going. I expected my players to sniff it out within a few sessions and complain.
But the players I made it for absolutely loved it. I have since ran four campaigns in it.
>>
>>82991877
>as basically a hamfisted metaphor for the modern western world and where it's going.
What do you mean by that? And what are some other ways wizards have messed things up? How do people fight against them?

>>82989783
Surely there’s SOME way that goblins can reproduce?
>>
>>82991634
Slugbox is a treasure.
>>
File: 1633907933703.png (972 KB, 1440x1660)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>82992075
Basically the wizards are a standin for the billionaire tech lords of the west.
People like Bezos, Musk, Zuckerburg, etc. Who do nothing but cause huge problems for society at large while they live in their isolated little bubbles.
One of the reasons I did it to begin with is because one of the players in the group is a huge Musk fanboy. So literally the first campaign was about dealing with a wizard who was all "oh I'm not like the other wizards" and fleecing nations out of their money and resources for stupid bullshit projects.

And no goblins can't reproduce. At all.
They are literally made via magic. The design is by this point heavily standardised and taught by most wizards to their apprentices as a way of teaching them how to make more complex lifeforms.
Male goblins only have a vestigial penis for expelling liquid waste.
>>
File: 1633902673079.jpg (394 KB, 3381x1724)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>82992075
As for other ways they've fucked things up. Heres a summarised bullet list of some highlights
- Left vast quantities of magical weapons lying around. Some of which are sentient and like to kill
- Trapped an entire nation in a time loop lasting two weeks because some wizard didn't want his holiday/party to end. The population are aware of their predicament. Not even death is an escape.
- Completely erased the native population of one region from existence and replaced them with a new one they made themselves. Because the original one was boring. Their society is completely dysfunctional because the wizard who made them didn't understand how societies work. As a consequence they are wracked by constant famine, collapsing infrastructure, civil war and yet still can't change because of the magic.
- The fuckbeast plague. Not an actual plague more a term used to describe a feral horde of creatures designed for nothing but sex designed by some insane wizard who loved getting all her holes filled to the point of bursting with cum after giving her body hentai tier porn physics. Each one a writhing mass of dicks desperately looking for holes to fill.
- The salt. A wizard took offence with something some nation did. Nobody knows what. So he turned their entire capitol, the land surrounding it and everything within that boundary into salt. It even extends down to the very bedrock. Now a major source of salt harvesting even if people generally dislike the idea of harvesting the saltified remains of the original population.

~To be continued~
>>
File: 1633980600857.jpg (189 KB, 1072x1800)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>82992390
- The cakemen. A wizard literally made cake people. They look like normal humans on the surface and function just like them too. But carve them open and its all cake. Cake organs, cake brains, cake bones, cake flesh, etc. They also poop chocolate frosting. They can reproduce and have established a small society far removed from everyone else but even then they are constantly hunted by people who want to eat them or sell them to be eaten. They are free but who knows for how long.
- Nope. The name given to the site of the last major wizard war. It is a relatively small area covering a small town where the laws of physics are now randomised at random intervals. It is avoided and frequently explodes without obvious cause.
- West and Other West. Once long ago there was a term for that direction opposite of West. But nobody remembers what it is or why a wizard erased it. Now the closest thing to a consistent term for that direction that lies opposite of West is Other West.
- Wizard juice. Basically a MLM that promised to give you super powers if you sold enough juice. It didn't. It was just a wizard harvesting souls to make a gigantic monument to his dick.
>>
>>82992390
>>82992406
Do I enjoy this because it is interesting, or is it because there are chesty goblins attached to it? Vexing.
>>
>>82993051
The correct answer is yes.
Would you like more?
>>
>>82993249
Yes
>>
>>82993249
Not him, but sure! What else do you got?

>>82992373
So, if wizards can make more complex life, can any of those creatures reproduce?

Also, how do wizards choose their apprentices?
>>
File: 510.jpg (342 KB, 1965x2589)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>82993295
I'm pretty sure that this specific goblin with blue highlights in the hair has a name and is somebody's OC waifu.
>>
File: CZV.jpg (839 KB, 3217x4096)
839 KB
839 KB JPG
>>82993338
Leora, KibiX1
>>
>>82993315
Yes see the aforementioned cake people.
It's just that most of the time they don't want them to or don't care and its extra work.
The only reason the cake people can reproduce is because the wizard in question wanted to engage in some sick guro tier bullshit involving a pregnant one while hosting some of his friends for a party.
They basically carved open its womb, ate the baby in front of its horrified mother then ate the mother.
Because again. Wizards. No sense of right or wrong.

As for how they choose their apprentices. Mostly by kidnapping babies. They'll grab some kid and raise it themselves, moulding it every step of the way to be their buddy. Because wizards play the long game here and raise up their apprentices specifically to be their allies later on.
Because the wizard world is brutal and you need allies to survive.

>>82993338
Her name is apparently leora and she's some crazy jap dudes OC waifu. He commissions a lot of art of her.
>>
>>82988917
quests were at the time i remember 1/4 to 1/3rd and i did do that math on that.
don't make me do the argument clinic post so many years on
>>
File: quote_churchill.png (177 KB, 960x540)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>82993583
>quests were at the time i remember 1/4 to 1/3rd
>and i did do that math on that.
of course you did
>>
File: zczxjfif.jpg (13 KB, 259x194)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>82982515
>No /tg/ stands for tiddy goblins
Jade falcon may have dishonoured themselves with the mongrol khan but JADE FALCON will regain it's honour after the wolves fail.
>>
>>82993607
okay lad, how many quests were there proportionally to the board. hell let's say it was 25-30 threads at any given time
of 150 that's 1-6th to 1-5th for something that is functionally just a general.
furthermore i believe generals should be destroyed it clearly doesn't stop 40kiddie spam.
faggots will continue to seethe though, remember when we had that writefag who was sent other there because his work was featured on neckbeardia and one nigger seeth that hard mods canned it?
/tg/ need to get it's creative bones back into it's body
>>
>>82993633
I think those halcyon days are long gone unfortunately.
Every time someone tries to engage in the most basic form of writefaggotry they get mocked for it.
>>
File: 8d4df6p.png (259 KB, 755x628)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>82993412
So it's an "anyone can learn magic, it's just difficult" setting, and wizards encourage their apprentices to have similar messed-up mindsets to their own by raising them themselves. Quick question, why not just use their OWN kids? And let me guess, they use their creations to do most of the work raising the kids?
>>
>>82993633
The last time I've seen someone do the math, it was like 10% (corresponding to 15 threads). Though it would seem higher because many quests would stick around for hours until autosage while many other (non-Quest, non-General) threads were lazy shitposts falling off the board with less than 10 replies (much like they are today). Though that's all in the past.
In other news it's painfully obvious that creative people have no reason to come to /tg/. Even that one guy recently that shilled his (decent quality) webcomics here gave up after couple weeks.
>>
>>82993694
Yeah they basically leave a lot of the "boring" childcare stuff to their minions. Like female goblins. Who usually fuck the kids too. Gotta get that sexual deviancy in early you know?

As for using their own kids. Bloodline curses are a thing and are pretty commonly used. They don't really affect the one afflicted with it but any biological relatives are. So one day randomly the parents of some kid who got snatched decades ago will keel over and die horribly, suffer some debilitating mutations or just explode because their child who became a wizard got afflicted with such a curse.
Some of them are more insidious and can leave the relatives with mind control triggers or conditional effects that in theory would make them great sleeper agents.
But every wizard knows this is a thing. So they don't use their own children.
Even so they still use said curses constantly on the slim chance some rival doesn't know better or think he's too good for it work on him. Plus they require literally bollocks all effort on their part, its the wizard equivalent of sending them an email calling them a cunt. On the plus side they rarely ever bother using them on non-wizards because they think its pointless. Moreso than using it on wizards who know better.

Really the whole bloodline curse thing was mainly put in to give a reason for a wizard to be stealing kids in an arc for a campaign. A reason that wasn't just retard evil like they normally operate on.
Hence why they don't use them constantly on non-wizards.

As for anyone can learn magic. Yes for the most part. But the wizard community has a stranglehold on the knowledge required.
It's basically the only thing they all agree on and that they'll set aside any dispute over.
>>
>>82987107
Not him. You are a spamming asswipe. Only one goblin thread is needed. Flipping through 3 threads to beat off to goblins is too much work for me. My penis and I both hate you, and goblins hate you too. You are a nitwit and drooling moron. You would realize the basic bitch ergonomics of internet fapping if you fapped before posting. You shitty bastard.
>>
>>82993838
>not working through /tg/, /aco/ and /trash/ goblin threads in parallel
>>
>>82974093
Do whatever the fuck you want. No one give a fuck about your donut steel.
>>
All female goblins would be a clever biological weapon.
>>
>>82974093
>ripping off monstergirl encyclopaedia
intolerable unless you're also copying the sabbath
>>
When did Goblins get so popular like this, and why? It wasn't like this a number of years ago.
>>
>>82994119
WoW, CoC, InCase
>>
>>82994119
They've been popular a long time. /tg/ has always had a magical realm boner for them
>>
alright, all this short stack world building has given me ideas, and now you fucks have to deal with them
>goblins and haflings are the same species, and the differences between the two is the result of environmental stressors. access to stable food supplies and adequate shelter makes them 'domesticated' (haflings) whereas the absence of them leads to them going feral (goblins)
>>
File: 508883.jpg (22 KB, 228x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>82993801
So, what do they do with their kids once they grow up if they don't teach them magic?

Also, do they just create homunculi for the mothers or what?

Surely there are some hedge practitioners here and there? Also, can't their creations pick up a few tricks? What are the limits of what a given wizard can do?
>>
>>82993801
wouldn't it suck to be a lich.
Live a thousand years, nutted in a bitch once, he becomes a fucking mage and a dumb one, get magical backlash and turn into a bone dog.
>>
>>82994333
They don't have kids of their own.
Generally speaking wizards fuck their creations because mundane lovers aren't capable of satisfying them. And why make your creations able to get pregnant? Its work.
After you experience a pussy designed from the ground up to perfectly stimulate you? There's no going back to the natural product. Another reason goblin females manage to survive in mainstream society but are still widely hated.

As for hedge practitioners. Long long ago. But by the time the stories were set there was no room for them.
It reached a point where it became an arms race for power and all those early wizards realised there was going to be one rule: "Do unto others before they do unto you"
So everyone who didn't manage to reach a certain level of power got obliterated and everything they'd managed to gather up in terms of knowledge, artifacts, etc was hoovered up by these more powerful wizards.
Since then wizards mostly existed in an uneasy stalemate with brief periods of all out war.

As for limits. Nobody really knows.
Wizards have done crazy shit like kill the gods (they did that fairly early on), rewrite the laws of physics, create life, erase entire concepts from reality (I refer you to Other West and the removal of death), achieve immortality as a matter of course, freely alter their own bodies to be whatever they wish, create all sorts of shit from nothing and so on.
The only thing really holding them back is the amount of time they have to dedicate to covering their ass from other wizards and their general inability to not be retarded evil.
Their actual source of power hasn't even been defined. It's just never been relevant to any of the stories written so far. The only limit of any kind that has been introduced is "The bigger the effect the longer it takes" so rituals for big stuff. But most stuff? They just snap their fingers and zap they got a harem of gobbo bitches gobblin their cock along with a bucket of booze and drugs.
>>
>>82994475
Now as for creations picking up tricks. To an extent yes. They don't teach their creations the fundamental knowledge of magic or how to read the language of magic.
Without these its basically impossible to accomplish anything on that front.
That being said quite a few do learn a bit about how wizards operate in a general sense in terms of security, behaviour, etc. Also a lot of them learn alchemy since it doesn't require magic in itself (mostly)
That being said their knowledge is often incomplete as if they're using creations for it, it's because its boring and so it gets turned into a production line process with each minion doing one particular thing constantly for maximum efficiency.

>>82994348
There are no liches.
The closest thing to liches are dead wizards whose death didn't completely destroy them (a rare occurrence) who then are subject to the same removal of death from existence as everyone else and thus come back as undead monsters that just try to kill everything or someone specific if they had a grudge.
Generally speaking a serious problem and one that wizards are quick to stomp out. It's considered poor form among their kind to not kill a rival properly or the height of cunning if they use it to their advantage.
>>
>>82994475
Yeesh, it sounds like the smartest thing that a wizard can do is find or make a realm of their own, then head there and make sure no one can follow.

Also, how much can wizards extend their lives by?
>>
>>82994647
Yeah they do that. But there's no way to be completely hidden. You will be found and removing yourself from prime reality for a long time can mean you're less well positioned in the great game.
If a wizard does abandon his holdings in prime reality and fuck off into another world of their own making its generally taken as a sign of them being desperate and on the ropes. Blood in the water. So naturally all the other wizards rush to get their lump of flesh from his carcass.

As for how long they can live for? Nobody knows since they're generally killed by other wizards sooner or later.
But immortal means immortal in this context. When you can completely rebuild your body on a whim, age isn't a factor.

Also I'm out of SFW goblin images. So I'm switching to general shortstacks.
>>
>>82994693
So, how else do wizards defend themselves from their rivals?

Also, surely the current state of wizardly affairs can’t last forever?
>>
File: 1610127222795.jpg (110 KB, 1280x989)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>82994693
Use Yordles, they are the only good thing LOL ever did that is not named Annie.
Now for the topic at hand. My personal inclination in setting is natural selection. The hot and horny ones have an easier time adapting to an ever expanding society once the cities start eating all the green areas and the few reaming wild places are inhabited by the most aggressive and powerful creatures.
>>
>>82994842
Yordles are just LoL's Copyrightable goblins anyways.
>>
>>82994836
Wards, conditional spells that trigger when certain conditions are met (such as a certain kind of spell being used on them or around them), sabotaging rivals and making sure all their rivals know they have allies and a fuckton of shit ready to cause a lot of problems for everyone if they die.
Back in the day during threads about D&D 3.5 people would strat wizard fights laying out extremely complex plans for how wizards would have to behave on a day to day basis to avoid dying to some random spell.
It's based sort of around that but with a MAD scenario.

The current state is basically 2 seconds from midnight for the worlds doomsday clock. But nobody really gets that.
All it would take is one of the many wizard factions tipping the scales enough to think they have a chance of absolute victory. This would trigger a cascade of retribution attacks and dead mans switches.
But as it stands nobody thinks they can win that fight comfortably. So fights are generally "small scale" by wizard standards leaving whatever regions were unlucky enough to be the battlefield in ruins and plagued with more magic bullshit problems.

Will it last forever? Nothing lasts forever. But its lasted a few hundred thousand years so far.
>>
File: screencap.png (561 KB, 1366x768)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>82974126
>>
File: 1560634461361.jpg (185 KB, 977x1267)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>82994877
And that is why they are the only salvage thing from that setting!
>>
>>82977082
>>82994922
wrong post, sorry
>>
>>82974093
Full magical realm.
Here's the thing, your players can suck it up and live with the magical realm or they can run the fucking game. Players are lazy sacks of shit by a wide margin and will tolerate you narrative of foxkin constantly gobbling human balls just so they don't have to do math.
>>
>>82975010
People were viewing goblins as horrid creatures who must be killed on sight long before goblin Slayer.
>>
>>82994903
I would post more. But I just realised what time it is and I need to sleep.
Have fun without me lads and post more shortstacks for me to enjoy when I wake up
>>
File: tg.png (278 KB, 544x499)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>82994693
I know that there's a comic by the artist of this image and I have a mighty need for a source
>>
>>82995149
zoom in and enhance on center-right of the image
>>
>>82974093
dude, you just want to fuck midgets
>>
>>82980761
only hobbits want to fuck other hobbits homely human women offer the same appeal
>>
>>82994922
>check them on sadpanda
>masturbate

oof, I shouldn't fap to bad art
>>
>>82976980
>too pussy to piss on the troll

You Will Never Be An Adventurer
>>
>>82988537
No loli has thighs that thicc, goddamn
>>
File: 1636855885682.jpg (314 KB, 900x616)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>82978241
Goblina delenda est.
>>
how is this fucking thread still up
mods do your job
>>
>>82994242
Sounds like a ripoff of my lore I've posted a few times in goblin threads.
>>
>>82994025
Hello, Based Department? Yes, this post here.
>>
File: 3.jpg (533 KB, 1269x1800)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>82994025
What sort of Sabbath are we talking?
>>
File: 1641449622449.jpg (146 KB, 1244x918)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>82974093
no
and no one plays in your setting
so its just an excuse to play with yourself twice over
and like any touchless freak you spam this thread to get the only interaction you will ever get with another human in your sad fantasy
tertiary engagement with your not-at-all guised chode tweasing fodder
>>
File: Halfling Illusionist.jpg (77 KB, 741x1200)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>82980761
Who fucking knows. People like being edgy progressives wanting dumb greenskin whores
>>
>>82994903
>>82995097
When you come back on, tell me how the fuck players are supposed to navigate this environment, and I don't mean that in an accusatory manner. Your setting sounds interesting, and definitely explores to the natural conclusion D&D magic would lead to.
I also want all of the wizards in your world dead, so good job making me feel that way, I'm pretty sure given your earlier post that was your intent.
>>
>>82986947
>that
>chubby
>>
>>82996017
fat is stored in tits
>>
>>82996024
Chubby is a body type, separate from bust, which listed. You can't double dip to depict both. Also, those tits are clearly implants, and not made of fat.
>>
>>82995097
Based anon. What do you think will happen when things hit the breaking point?
>>
>>82980761
Ignoring Alfie/Lidda, no one fucking likes halflings.
>>
>>82974093
Seems like a lot of hoops to jump through, and I'm not sure that "a demon did it" is a very reassuring answer to why people would allow goblins into cities. If you absolutely must have a magical answer you should make it a project by some agriculture or civilization-focused deity.

Or just say that goblins, when raised in relative comfort (as opposed to the cramped, unhygienic, starving conditions most of them grow up in), clean up rather nicely.
>>
>>82974093
>succubus
At least make the magic realm less obvious. Maybe a tribe of goblins started worshipping a god of beauty or their deity got redeemed.
>>
>>82976980
Don't actually urinate on a jellyfish sting, it's a 50/50 on whether your pass is acidic or alkaline and the difference could kill you
>>
File: 55e.png (485 KB, 636x500)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>82996016
In general players constitute a class of people who deal with the various wizard problems. Adventurers basically.
Starting out at the more low end of runaway experiments and monsters. Most of them are dangerous but killable if you've got a posse and decent gear.
Think monster hunter meets witcher. You've got to lay traps, use alchemical concoctions and so on to give you the advantage.

Over time players inevitably acquire magical weapons, armour and items. Either taken from wizards creations, looted from their ruined lairs or given to them by others in payment for their services.
More magical items means moar powah. Which lets them take on bigger threats.
But it also means more possible attention from wizards and limits their ability to interact with the rest of society since they're not keen on being around people wizards might pay attention to.
You follow the basic D&D adventurer arc in a lot of ways but with more actual consequences to increasing power.

In general you need to be cautious, never run into anything blind and plan thoroughly. Failure to do so will fuck you over hard. Even something as simple as trying to traverse an area without finding a map beforehand or asking about it will get you killed.
It's basically "You didn't look ahead. Rocks fall everyone dies." All the info you need to survive is out there you just need to find it before its relevant.

>>82996425
The end of the world. Again.
>>
File: 20220115_152538.jpg (365 KB, 2048x1508)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>82974093
Yes because the implication that a goblin had such an impact on the society in your world is that another goblin could make an impact again. Either as a goblin hero or villain. Basically it means goblins are relatively important to the lore.
>>
File: 1569708373222.png (212 KB, 755x419)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>82974093
No, it isn't really okay because you do know you are engaging in ridiculous mental gumnastics and you admit it by the overtly specific and detailed question. Goblins can work as mud and shit throwing tribals or within cities. You can justify that this might have started off due to a goblinoid human romance between tribal and city relations and diplomacy as the starting point of a tenuous business and social relationship that has expanded into full blown major integration in some spots, but that's just tasteful and even believable.

Saying its a SUCCUBUS that made all goblins go DUMMY THICK, so they went and FUCKED and SUCKED by GOBLINING the HUMAN MALE POPULATION with their FAT FUCKING GREEN CLAPPING ASSCHEEKS is tasteless and sexual to a unavoidable and downright obvious level. Saying there were events that might have involved romance that spurred better diplomatic and trade relationships is downright logical because humankind literally did that for millenia, arranging marriages and more to secure long lasting alliances and trade between partners and even kingdoms. One is focused on clapping goblin cheeks, the other is more general and even allows the players to prod into it if they want to. It can make traditions and oaths that are still kept, goblinoid religions which are sanctioned within certain limits of the cities, human traditions entering goblin culture and goblin culture entering human traditions.

You can flavour things with more than cum and sweat anon. Use your imagination and keep your hands on the keyboard, not on your dick.
>>
>>82980761
Goblins are sluttier by nature of the "breed like rats" detail. Halflings are just boring trads or gypsies, and everyone hates gypsies.
>>
File deleted.
>>82989783
>>82991634
based Leoraposter
that actually sounds like a really fun setting for adventuring, like the Zone but fantasy
>>
>>82999486
Half goblin half ratfolk would be a good race for a female character
>>
>>82999486
I feel like goblins are closer to gypsies than anything.
>>
>>82994119
when did CoC first come out?
>>
>>82999518
Its annoying that this is the one that became popular.
You know I spent ages fucking ages writing some settings in absurd depth.
And then this shit I expected to last only a few sessions is what the group latched onto and loved.
The one they wanted more of that brought more people to the table to the point we had to start turning people away because six is already a fairly hefty group.

I feel offended as a writer.
>>
File: Artemis Entreri.jpg (43 KB, 380x471)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>82980761
Don't forget that the foil character for Drizzt, Artemis Entreri, was a dedicated halfling lover and would constantly go to halfling exclusive brothels.
>>
>>82996012
>People like being edgy progressives
what the fuck are you even talking about? People prefer gobs because hp
Obbits look like midgits while goblins look like actual fantasy creatures
>>
File: file.png (1.8 MB, 1411x1562)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>82974093
>a powerful succubus thought it would be a great prank to magically alter them into a more pleasing shape
well jokes on her now the gobbos are hotter than succubi
>>
>>82999649
It was in beta before Cataclysm came out, although unfortunately there's no changelog to prove it, and both the creator's blogspot and the old wiki have been deleted since then.

I'm still gonna point fingers at pic related, though, which came out in 2006. Flaky Pastry as well, for that matter.
>>
File: sabbath grimoire.jpg (231 KB, 1776x1225)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>82994025
anon with the high taste
>>
>>82994842
What’s their deal again? And why make them purple?
>>
>>82999421
>Saying its a SUCCUBUS that made all goblins go DUMMY THICK, so they went and FUCKED and SUCKED by GOBLINING the HUMAN MALE POPULATION with their FAT FUCKING GREEN CLAPPING ASSCHEEKS is tasteless and sexual to a unavoidable
Anon there is a limit to how far you can project on an OP.
>>
>>82999141
>In general you need to be cautious, never run into anything blind and plan thoroughly. Failure to do so will fuck you over hard. Even something as simple as trying to traverse an area without finding a map beforehand or asking about it will get you killed.
It's basically "You didn't look ahead. Rocks fall everyone dies." All the info you need to survive is out there you just need to find it before its relevant.
Ok how did you find D&D players who don't shit, piss, cum and cry over not being able to rape every encounter they come across with zero brainpower?
>>
>>83000692
Goblins look like midget orcs.
>>
>>83000695
Her mentioning humans makes me curious. Do elf men try and fuck gobbo women? Dwarf men? They are similar in size after all
>>
>>82999421
Who gives a fuck? This is some onions ass shit. STOP THINGS CANT BE SEXUAL EVER EVERYONE MUST BE ANDROGYNOUS
>>
>>82999421
Lad I might be retarded but I could see a cheeky succ giving gobs abs and tits for a lark leading into all of that oh-so-much-better shit.
>>
>>83004584
I actually made a custom version of THE table for the game I'm running. The answer is yes to both those questions and "Yes but the rate is low without some minor magical aid" for the followup questions. Though I did make goblins a civilized race, Arguably moreso than dwarves, and definitely moreso than the elves
>>
>>82995293
>I shouldn't fap to bad art
sometimes you have a very specific fetish
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
>>
>>83006985
Good shit, it feels multiple fetish:

- rape
- human supremacy
- shortstacks
- impregnation
- wholesome
>>
File: Cleric Leora.jpg (251 KB, 1552x2253)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>83004584
>Dwarf society is too hyper-traditionalist and obsessed with lineage and clan to allow for gobbofucking, most Dwarf men just get an arranged marriage forced on them as soon as possible. it's for the good of the clan.
>Elves tend to view goblins as uncouth creatures, however Elf society is libertine enough that some young Elf males do go and fuck goblins just to try it. Also from their perspective the goblin they're fucking will be dead from old age in the blink of an eye so it's not like it matters much that they fucked
>>
>>82974126
There is nothing that gets my dick harder than miscegenation and its effect with each generation.
>>
>>83004584
Gobbos aren't hairy enough to appeal to dwarf men.
>>
>>83000378
Source? I just remember him being hired to catch the party's halfling thief because he'd stolen a magical Amulet of Charm Person from a thieves guild boss, and that was how Artemis met Drizzt's party.
>>
>>83004280
Because I'd conditioned the group towards forward planning for a solid year beforehand.
And the one who did piss, cum and cry over it was told to fuck off.
>>
File: Sophisticated Summoner.jpg (114 KB, 1000x760)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>82975103
This exactly, you don't have to justify the way races look in your setting when you're not even changing that much. If you said elves have wings and are purple, then someone might want an explanation, but no player is going to quiz you on why goblins have characteristics that the other humanoid races also have.
That said, the succubus idea is funny, so I'm stealing that. Not for goblins, but maybe some more monstrous race. Gnolls maybe? Yeah, that seems like it'd be funny.
>>
>>83009125
I wanna say it was in silent blade? That and his interactions with Dwahvel. I distinctly remember that at the end of one the books his outro is literally walking into a halfling brothel, it's just been years since I read them all.
>>
>>82987359
>>82993838
> NEED
Mate, we're on 4chan, trying to suggest that a single thread on this website is needed is laughable. If you don't like coom threads, just don't go into them. And don't start that shit about knocking other threads off, because those threads almost certainly had as little value as this one.
>>
>>83000707
I forgot about that one. Man, the nostalgia is hitting hard.
>>
>>83000314
I don't know what else you've done but this works because you're playing absurd themes straight and taking things to their logical conclusion in a situation where you can basically incorporate anything into the setting and have it fit.
>>
Hey can anyone help with
>>83010100
>>
>>83010122
This one?
>>
>>83010231
Not it the one I'm thinking of is facing the viewer and holding the crossbow off the ground.

Thanks for the effort though
>>
>>82974117
Love putting gobbos like her in my campaigns
>>
>>82995031
Goblin Slayer wouldn't exist if people didn't view goblins are horrid creatures who must be killed on sight.
>>
I find it funny that
>Orcs now aren't always evil because muh diversity!!!
>NOOOOO NOOOOO YOU CAN'T GLOBOHOMO ALL THE RACES!!! OH THE HUMANITY!
But then nobody comments on how cumbrains have slowly converged every single race in existence into the same looking shit because muh dick.
This is why there will never be a real pushback and things will inevitably get worse and worse. Nobody really wants quality, it's just one tribe of degenerates against another, promoting their own little brand of degeneracy.
The really terrifying thing is that a hypothetical victory in the culture war according to le epic based resistance would be that everything is turned into le underage anime porn with big titties and free pantyshots. We won! Justice has triumphed! Take that Tumblr!
It's fucking sad how lost everyone is.
>>
>>83007864
Dwarves have no females
Goblins have no males
This is because they are really the same species.
>>
>he doesn't want a quarter-elf, quarter-goblin, quarter-ratfolk, quarter-catfolk mongrel gf
Damn
Only kidding, I think you have a fair point
>>
>>83011246
Oops that was for >>83010983
>>
>>83010983
I don't think you've gone far enough with the hyperbolic shitting, anon.
>>
>>83011217
That's brilliant.
>>
File: goblin crossbow.jpg (219 KB, 1088x1526)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>83010253
?
>>
>>83012486
Pretty sure that's what he meant.
>>
>>82999141
>The end of the world. Again.
Could someone prepared survive past it?
>>
>>82999141
>Again.
The term “end of the world” kind of loses some potency when you say it with “again”.
>>
File: 812.jpg (106 KB, 1000x724)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>83009895
I have another hypothesis.
I call it the jester effect.

See in feudal Europe you had the court jester. This was basically a comedian whose job was to prat about, perform music and tell jokes for his master and their guests, court, retainers, etc. Whenever they had a group event out came the jester to do a performance.
One thing they did and were generally allowed to do (in fact it was considered socially unacceptable to punish them for this in most coountries that had them) was mock those in power.
So they'd tell jokes about their lords failings, mock his wife for shagging the groundskeeper, make a gag about the cardinal stealing from the donations bowl, etc.
Everyone would have a big laugh about it and it would dissolve some of the tensions around these issues. Nothing would change but the status quo would perpetuate itself because people wouldn't feel as salty about all these things.

I wrote the wizards as a standin for the USAs tech barons.
Just over half my players are in that industry. One of them who is currently playing a wizard hating female goblin actually works for Google.

>>83012715
Well they did last time and they weren't exactly prepared then.
>>
>>83010983
Behavior and culture is what makes a race interesting, not appearance.
Goblins can be normal, sexy shortstacks, or even orange for some reason, as long as they act like goblins.
>>
>>83013772
Of course anon, but it's like saying there is nothing wrong with pointing a loaded gun toward someone as long as you don't pull the trigger. We get what you mean but it kinda sounds like a technicality
>>
File: 1564017367371.png (69 KB, 205x215)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>83013772
>as long as they act like goblins.

What does it mean to "Act like a goblin."
>>
File: gobbo bait.jpg (782 KB, 2131x1668)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>82974093
>treating goblins as anything other than monster bait

HERESY
>>
>>83014127
Basically like an extra horny Brooklyn native.
>>
File: goblin princess.jpg (419 KB, 1405x2048)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>82974093
>Succubus makes Goblinas so hot they can easily seduce any human male
lets say one of the succubified goblins meets the King and they fall in love
would a human kingdom accept having a Goblin queen(through marriage)?
>>
>>83013772
why do you lie so blatantly? you're anonymous, you can say that you don't play shit and you just jerk off
>>
>>83014546
No, that's what the mistress or Queens Lady in Waiting position is for.
Queen is a political office that is also given the duty of seeing to heirs to continue the line.
>>
File: unnatural_axe.jpg (70 KB, 817x900)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>82974093
I'd just say that earlier stories about goblins being ugly and vicious were propaganda by salty human women and their pussy whipped husbands.

It's actually plausible and consistent with Tolkein. In Tolkein canon, Orcs were made in mockery of elves and trolls in mockery of Ents. Goblins are around and to my knowledge it's not mentioned which race they were made in mockery of, but given that they're short, live underground, and that humans become undead when they're corrupted while no one's heard of hobbits, it's pretty obvious goblins in Tolkein's setting were made in mockery of Dwarves.

Tolkein's Dwarves have about one female dwarf born for every four males, and female dwarves are so picky that they often die childless despite the odds being so much in their favour. It's therefore entirely plausible that Tolkeineque goblins have a four-to-one female to male ratio, and that goblin women will fuck anything vaguely phallic while the men are so alike in dress and manner that non-goblins have trouble telling them apart.
>>
>>82989223
Mexican accents
>>
>>83015898
I honestly thought I was the only one. Always found the idea of goblin cartels to be hilarious in a macabre way.
>>
>>83014909
That's actually a pretty interesting idea, anon.
>>
>>83014909
In tolkien goblin is just another world for orc, they have no separate origin
>>
>>83018086
I like his explanation better
>>
>>83014546
No she'd be considered a concubine
>>
Ok so what really gets my goat about the arguments in these threads is that there is no reason sexy goblins and hideous goblins can't coexist. Hideous humans exist. Along with a bunch of different flavors of human beauty. You can have scrabbling little pustulent cave goblin monsters. You can have devious shortstack goblin bards, corpulent goblin bog witches, broad-shouldered goblin street toughs with brutish but lovable mugs, and so on and so forth. The Hapsburgs and Brother Sharp are not mutually exclusive of one another. The Megan Foxes of the world exist alongside the Danny Devitos
>>
>>83019245
Exactly anon. Heck, if you really care that much, you can just say that they're different subspecies or some shit like that. Hell, I can't remember where I saw it, but I once saw an image that showed the differences between pureblooded feral goblins and hybrid ones going through multiple generations, showing how they'd change with more interbreeding.
>>
>>83019245
personally I've always assumed that both sorts of goblins exist in any sort of world
simply because only seeing bimbo elves or bimbo gyaru humans would be silly as well
>>
>>83019245
I personally wish there was just more art of in between goblins. For male goblins it's almost always hideous gremlins and for females it's either hags or the artists blatant shortstack fetish. I'd like more art of rather normal looking civilized goblins that isn't just WoW.
>>
File: Ei8x8oeXcAAmv_i.jpg (83 KB, 880x1200)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>83021363
Well, there's always that bit of art I mentioned in >>83019305. Just wish I could remember where I last saw it.
>>
>>83012486
Yes that's the one! Thank you
>>
File: 1626474413883.gif (945 KB, 512x298)
945 KB
945 KB GIF
>>82974093
>der goblin fag
Kill all nonhumans
>>
File: goblin ranger.jpg (600 KB, 1920x2175)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>83023267
bruh why are HFY posters always just the cringiest faggots
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.08 MB, 1875x3000)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>
>>83024082
I'd feed her seed
>>
>>82989223
there are feral goblins that look and act like terrifying storybook monsters and civilized goblins which are much rarer and only exist because a specific tribe was introduced into a cities society back when it was a foundling pilgrim's town. the civilized goblins are localized pretty much to that region and are discriminated against outside it. after enough time they ended up looking really different from eachother. that way the setting has sexy goblins and fucked up goblins for diversity.
>>
File: female goblin.jpg (59 KB, 682x1000)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>83024082
>Well, well. Look at the human paladin pulling up in his fancy legendary mount.

>I'm riding a lame donkey!

>Well, pardon us, Mr. masterwork full plate armor.

>I took this studded leather armor from a dead bandit!

>Well, la-dee-da, Mr. Enchanted +2 longsword.

>I'm sorry, I believe in the strength of arms.
>>
>>83023785
>coomer
>calling anyone else cringe
>>
>>83008005
l-lewd!
>>
>>83024403
Two sides of the same cringe
>>
>>83024082
Cute. Post more like this please.
>>
>>83023267
>Says "Kill all nonhumans"
>Posts a sub-human
>>
File: maid.jpg (227 KB, 1440x2048)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Fuck-goblins are actually an interesting development. I think they fulfill a niche for "discount people"
> cheap and ubiquitous
> small and low-maintenance
> uncomplicated: what you see is what you get
> useful: you can mold them into any job or role
> entertaining: always cheerful and mischievous
> reliable: they are faithful to you like a dog to his master
> disposable

Basically, they are great pets. No big investment (either material or emotional), docile, useful, funny, and just enough of a person that fucking them is not masturbation.
>>
>>83025116
jew mad?
>>
>>83022202
Seconding please. Does anyone else have it?
>>
>>83004584
Do goblins fuck...

>dwarves
Not really. In the eyes of dwarves goblins are anorexia tier skinny and unattractive. The dwarven ideal is stocky and thick, so even if the goblin makes the move they'll rapidly be shot down. Dwarves are notoriously incompatible when it comes to interbreeding, so dwarf-goblin halfbreeds are all but unheard of, and most of them are just boasting by a particularly big and hairy goblin.
>elves
Sometimes. Elves find the antics of goblins amusing, and they sometimes indulge the goblins' pervy desires. An elf who takes the lead in bed will last much longer than a goblin will, so unless the goblin has major sexual stamina it will tap about before the elf is done. As such, a single elf is capable of sexually satisfying at least a half dozen goblins in one go. Because of the elves' low fertility elf/goblin halfbreeds are exceptionally rare.
>orcs
A sexually frustrated orc will have no problems with using a goblin for a pump and dump, which the goblins are more than willing to oblige. But because orcs prefer partners who are at least their physical equal in bed such pairings will last until the orc has its pants back on. These are often pairings with a male orc, since it takes several goblins or one that is very skilled to satisfy a female orc, and those aren't very willing when it comes to submitting to several goblins. Because of the nature of their conception orc/goblin halfbreeds are almost always the result of lust rather than a relationship, and they tend to be a bit bulkier than regular goblins.
>>
>>83027482
>halflings
Halfling society considers goblins to be uncouth and unmannered, and warn their young to stay away from them. Of course, in practice any halfling society frequently in contact with goblins will have intermingling between the two. Halflings are expected to have families with one another, but as long as there are no pregnancies in practice halfling elders will look away (mainly because they are as sexually open as the English they are based on). Plus, halflings have access to surprisingly good cotraceptives, so the numbers are even lower. Because of this halfbreeds are rare.
>gnomes
Gnomes are almost as pervy as goblins. Physically a mix between the short goblins and the slender elves, goblin curves are always a source of interest for goblins. And because gnomes are about as fertile as elves, unmarried gnomes see no issue with banging goblins on the semi-regular. Gnomes are also very adventurous in bed, and are the leading experts on toys, bondage, exotic positions and the like. This on top of the fact that bisexuality is semi-common amongst the gnomes, so even married couples are more common to share their bed with a goblin now and then. Even with how common sex between the two is, gnome/goblin halfbreeds are exceptionally rare.
>humans
Well what the fuck do you think? Comared to goblins humans are big, strong, have their shit together and prefer monogamy. Human/goblin mixes are by far the most common ones, and the more human blood a goblin the more it will look like the shortstack ideal. There have been cases where it goes into the other direction, with the goblin blood becoming so thin the result is a scrawny-looking human. And the more human a goblin halfbreed is, the less slutty and less fertile it becomes to the point where it matches a human.
>>
File: Bex4.png (908 KB, 1944x1157)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
>>83004584
>Do elf men try and fuck gobbo women?
no
>Do gobbo women try to fuck elves?
YES
>Dwarf men
>BEGONE YOU GREEN HARLOT! I DO NOT COME TO ENTERTAIN YOUR RODENT INSTINCT. BEGONE! A THOUSAND CURSES UPON YOU AND YOUR KIN FOR GENERATIONS ETERNAL, DEGENERATE CREATURE OF MISCHIEF AND UNDERHANDED CHARLATANRY!
>>
>>83006985
>sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
This desu. Sometimes sacrifices must be made.
>>
File: lay the dragon.jpg (80 KB, 493x610)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>83004584
>Her mentioning humans makes me curious.
it didn't make me curious
humans are the sluts of the high fantasy world, they'll bed anything with a vagina
>>
File: Kanna.png (237 KB, 350x648)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>82995424
Anon.
>>
>>83029879
Kanna is the "actually she's 300 years old" meme played intentionally and you know it, anon
>>
>>83029948
Yeah but she's still presented as a child and regarded as one by her own species.
>>
>>83029986
>>83029986
And that also isn't her true form
>>
>>83030006
And she canonically wanted to have sex with that girl she hangs around with all the time and would have if they hadn't been interrupted.
>>
>>83030061
That's up to interpretation, Kanna's "wanting to lick her" might be entirely non-sexual.
>>
>>83030084
Wasn't that the anime version of that dialogue while the manga version was a much more explicit take?
>>
>>83030241
Well, it’s not like the girl doesn’t like Kanna back? Quite the opposite really. If Kanna hasn’t noticed the crush by now she’s as dense as a neutron star.
>>
File: upsetting.png (130 KB, 397x351)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
Why can't I just fuck the nasty monster goblins? Why do I have to use coomblins if I want to stick my dick in green puss puss?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (186 KB, 1024x800)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>83032008
I mean you can do a little of everything with the right blends
>>
Well it kind of depends on how Goblins used to be before they got turned cute/sexy, it makes sense that Goblins would have to better integrate into civilized society if their anatomy was changed.
Something like thick leathery skin being turned into thin and smooth skin would make it much harder to do dangerous things, voices that used to loudly bellow and screech now being more cute and appealing makes them much less scary and unable to instill fear in wild animals and people.
Big monkey arms that could rip someone's face off with relative ease being shorter and weaker would force them to change their ways.
It's basically if wolves were just magically turned into dogs.
>>
>>83032654
>It's basically if wolves were just magically turned into dogs.
literally no proof that this isn't how it actually went down, wake up sheeple
>>
File: goblin domestication.jpg (96 KB, 1071x1242)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>83032654
>It's basically if wolves were just magically turned into dogs.
Yes.
>>
>>83036583
Humiliation aside bottom gobbo is better off
>>
File: domestication.png (944 KB, 700x818)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
>>83037187
>Humiliation
that's Domestication for you
>>
>>83036583
Why domesticate a sapient species? Goblins are sapient here, right?
>>
>>83038748
Debatably.
>>
>>83038748
>Why domesticate a sapient species
Ask any of the humans who tried to selectively breed other humans
>>
>>82978241
I like both shorstack gobs and what you posted, my dick is not as concerned on such matters as yours. You must work to have a stronger dick anon.
>>
>>83011217
As an avid dwarf male fan, and a gob female lover, pls.
>>
>>82999421
That's alot of words for admitting ur a faggot with nothing to say.
>>
>>82978394
I love how pitiful he looks. Nobody lost harder than him.
>>
>>83031870
its still gross to put it in the show they are children.
>>
>>83040890
It’s not like kids having crushes us unusual. I presume anyway, I don’t remember back that far.
>>
>>82974093
As long you are ok to be flaged as a pervert shortstack fucker then you are ok bro.
>>
>>83041459
I think in some places a set of legal precedent has made it so two consenting underage parties having sex are technically raping each other.
>>
>>83038748
Brachiocephalic humans are literally domesticated by the selective pressures of communal farming based around the use of the heavy plow, and skeletal evidence suggests this happened entirely in the last 1,500 years in the case of Central Europeans.
>>
>>82974093
It is time to admit you are terminally a coomer, might as well ERP
>>
>>82982023
Honestly, mate, it´s okay to like him, politically. Weird, but okay.
But he absolutely does look like a human caricature.
>>
>>82989223
They don't exist since I refuse to use standard fantasy races.
>>
>>83031870
Kanna probably would be really dense, considering she's a dragon compressed into the size of a baby.
>>
File: FJOHIUjVEAMuoUQ.png (592 KB, 831x573)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>
>>82990228
>goblinoid
KEK
>>
>>82990228
>he's only 12% goblinoid at this point
>chooses to fuck a goblin anyway
>their child is a literal 56% goblino
>>
>>82974093
Do what you want, anon. It's your game.
>>
>>82974093
Why do you spergs feel like you “need justification” for your fetish shit? It sounds like there’s a voice in your head saying “maybe I shouldn’t do this” but your sperg asses need other people to pat you on the ass and give you a thumbs up for it. I can’t stand you dipshit coomers, you care about nothing unless it relates to pulling your pork. This entire thread is nothing but mental gymnastics to justify your degeneracy. If you want sexy monsters in your setting just fucking do it and stop tip toeing around it.
>>
>>83043526
Did some old man mutilate your dick or something?
>>
>>83042340
you are bold and unique, anonymous
>>
>>82989223
They're male presenting hermaphrodites that are all stereotypically manly men who constantly wrestle to establish dominance within the tribe. Their civilization overall is limited by the lack of rigidity, as anyone can get overthrown by a lost fight in this high school wrestling club life of theirs. Thankfully, they live on the fringes of society, so not many interact with the land of beefcake.

There is ONE that is dummy thicc, but his dumbass wandered into the land of the charm happy plant people. Some transformation magic later and you've got a great whore for the house.
>>
>>83041938
we could have superhumans if we were to selectively breed but no, we can't have it because it might backfire, the stagnation of science is wholly due to ethics boards
>inb4 goblins?
>>
>>83044944
Less because it might backfire and because of two main reasons
1) Its hard to define and measure desirable traits in humans.
2) People will pervert it for the sake of social status
>>
>>83045003
this is why we will be crush by the great filter
>>
>>83045034
Its that or we develop human augmentation technology.
Buuut that'll probably get abused.
>>
>>83045080
it's literally easier to select genes that promote more muscles than developing tech that can interpret the signals of the brain perfectly and give the brain proper feedback too plus there is the issue of battery with robotic shit
>>
>>83042469
kek
>>
>>
>>
>>83044183
Dumbass coomer.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.