[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpeg-161.jpg (40 KB, 510x602)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I don't make threads don't bitch at me edition

>Basics Pastebin (Pastebin sucks)
https://rentry.co/fabg

>News
New set teased - releases in February

Skirmish Season 3 announced for 13 Nov through 5 Dec (Draft, Blitz):
https://fabtcg.com/articles/announcing-skirmish-season-3/
Placeholders spotted for the next three 2022 sets:
https://fabtcg.com/products/
Crucible of War is Out of Print:
https://fabtcg.com/articles/crucible-war-oop/
Unofficial translations for French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese coming to FaB DB:
https://fabtcg.com/articles/unofficial-translations/
Comprehensive Rules v1.4:
https://storage.googleapis.com/fabmaster/media/documents/Comprehensive_Rules_v1.4_PUBLISH.pdf

>Thread topic
New set is Carnival-themed. How would you like to see classes/heroes/weapons/etc. adapted for this theme?
>>
>>82204640
had some good pulls lads. luck is on my side

is the next set a supplement like crucible?
>>
>>82204756
>is the next set a supplement like crucible?

Yes
>>
>>82204640
>>82204756
>>82204815
FUCK FAB
shit game pump and dump investor scam unbalanced no strategy or card economy
LEAVE THIS BOARD AND TAKE YOUR SHITGAME WITH YOU
>>
>>82204859
I think you're looking for MetaZoo General.
>>
Picked up a box of Aria, no legendaries unfortunately. Foil Pulse of Volthaven though

>>82204640
>TQ
Hope they have most of the reprints (skullcap aside obviously) with different art. That way we get some nice needed reprints and the Collectors™ don't get to kvetch too much about their portfolio dropping in value
>>
>Everfest
Early warning that 3 Legendaries means roughly 1 per 160 packs. That's more than a case. Don't do something stupid trying to flip singles in week 1.
On the other hand, there's a bunch more rares and majestics than usual. Hopefully that means all sorts of new equipment and weapons. Short-print majestic heroes would cause some seething, so I want to see that.
>>
I'd like some proper guardian shoes and maybe a little something to push brute up a bit.
>>
Do you fellas think there are enough tools in the meta to handle Briar for the next 90 days without an errata or a ban?
>>
dead game
>>
>>82205123
>reprints with different art
Always nice.
>>
>>82204640
New base illusionist?! Good ranger cards?
>>
>>82206093
I mentioned this in the other thread, but Oldhim into Briar is really easy, except Oldhim takes a modicum of thought to pilot while Briar is braindead aggro. The primary issue with Briar's power comes with all of the 4 damage break points that she has that leaks damage and/or on-hit plunder run triggers that extend her combo turns, of which Oldhim can deal with easily. Doesn't hurt that every winter's wail hit is guaranteed to be one less card that the Briar has regardless of whether it hits or not (They have one get out of jail free card in their armor for it but no more).

Both Tunic Oldhim and the Oldhim that won the calling are good builds into Briar. The latter had a better Chane matchup too. Only deck that Oldhim really struggles against is Prism, and fortunately she's been all but hated out of the meta.
>>
File: CRU097-CF.png (75 KB, 300x419)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>82211292
I doubt with the density of class specific cards we're going to be seeing that we will get a new hero. Unless it's also going to be a chase, collectible hero like pic.
>>
>>82204859
take your meds schizo
>>
>>82205346
>>82205346
proper guardian shoes, ranger chest piece and maybe something else that makes me want to play another class i guess?
Ran Bravo for a long ass time and now i'm hooked on lightning lexi like a fucking degenerate. got top 8 at last week's skirmish thanks to her.
>>
>>82204859
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door,
Metazoo general is two blocks down
>>
Prediction: cards with minigame effects
Eg both/all players roll dice, highest gets the effect
>>
>>82204859
God has anyone actually watched how metazoo is played?

Even people who are professional shills can't keep up with all the retarded rules and icons, it's a cluster fuck
>>
>>82211520
I play Prism and Bravo, amongst a bunch of other heroes, and I don't think Prism is even that badly placed in the meta, I just think she's no longer an unstoppable force.

I do however think Briar jamming in generics and getting such a consistent aggro pile is annoying to play against because everything is fucking free.

And can you post the oldhim lists? I'm curious to see what he looks like.
>>
Remember, "new cards for every hero" doesn't mean the same thing as "new cards for each hero"
>>
>>82215380
It's weird they say that, because if they print 1 generic, then every hero has access to new cards.

I don't get why they're hyping it like that, I feel like people are going to be disappointed.

My only wish is more majestic equipments, I'd like cheaper alternatives to legendaries for CC
>>
File: MON245.png (87 KB, 350x488)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>82204640
>New set is Carnival-themed. How would you like to see classes/heroes/weapons/etc. adapted for this theme?

>hopes
>wind ninja, water wizard, fire mech
>fears
>wind runeblade, water runeblade, fire runeblade
>>
>>82214268
There's 2 variants floating around.
This variant won Orlando Calling and Greece Nationals:
https://fabdb.net/decks/qLrQkqqb
This is the Tunic midrange variant that aims for Ice Quake + Winter's Wail swings and tries to close games faster:
https://fabdb.net/decks/BXYyndDX
>>
>>82205346
I want warriors to get an on hit effect so people pay a price for the no block meta
>>
>>82215380
It's a typo. It's supposed to read, "No cards for any hero. Fuck you."
>>
>>82212417
All they have to do is slap in a few majestic heroes at 33% the normal frequency (you only need 1 for a playset) and there'll be all sorts of salty fags coming out of the woodwork.
I hope they do it.
>>
>>82215432
They obviously mean the cards in EVR will be very diverse in their supertypes(class/talent/element/whatever). As opposed to just supporting MON and ELE. It's a reasonable thing to hype up and nobody with half a brain thinks it's a promise that their deck exactly gets a new toy.
>I feel like people are going to be disappointed.
People are idiots and get disappointed when reality doesn't match their imagination. I can guarantee we'll have the same "wtf this is like mtg printing a set without red" conversation when the set after EVR hits.god damn, noxious is a faggot
Remember: when a living legend rotation happens you're not guaranteed a replacement hero. For example, Chane rotation =/= new Shadow Runeblade next set, or even a new Shadow Runeblade that same year. Everyone still claims otherwise but there was no such promise. Read what LSS is saying not what reddit believes LSS is saying.
>>
>>82215380
I honestly do believe every class will get at least one card
I think it's likely each talent also gets at least one card
>>
>>82217280
Noxious IS a faggot, and im not trying to just make it sound like I'm a retard repeating reddit opinions, I just think they should word it better because fags are gonna run away with this information.

KitchenTableTCG is also a huge fag
>>
>>82218453
Fair enough. My preferred solution is "let them seethe" because walking on eggshells over hypothetical internet blowback feels too pathetic. We should all know by now products don't actually live and die by the whim of the pundits. See: Magic the Gathering, Pokemon Sword/Shield, Mobile games and gacha, etc.
100%
The only authentic (if there is such a thing) talking heads I've seen around this game are RZR, but the poor guy is too shallow and awkward; and Session Blood, but they're employees now.
>>
>>82218708
I like the team covenant guys too
>>
>>82219110
Stephen is fine but Zach seems like a cunt. Both seem real though, so I'll agree.
>>
>>82219173
Zach is just more competitive. You see it a lot on Youtube. Like Owen was always WAACing Ash on GMG even on dumb indie wargames
>>
File: U-ARC161.width-450.png (457 KB, 450x628)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
Can't wait for a wizard on-damage effect that grants +1INT. Do it LSS, you cowards.
>>
>>82218708
>RZR
obvious plant, he doesn't even play any of the games he talks about he just tries to mooch off various tcg communities with 'giveaways'
>>
>>82221919
>>82218708
TBF Kitchentable does that too, he got pissy at me in the comments for saying metazoo is a scam because no one actually plays it, and when he uploaded a gameplay video of it he was confused as fuck how to play because the game blows balls and no one can understand it

He doesn't believe in any game, he just wants to hedge bets that one will succeed and he'll be relevant when they pop off
>>
>>82223291
Kitchen table guy does not seem like an honest person. I don't know what it is about him.
>>
>>82223291
What is the appeal of Metazoo? The weird art?
>>
>>82226501
Terminal irony. MetaZoo got funded solely on the irony of people throwing Kickstarter money at something so completely amateurish. Boaty McBoatface the TCG. MetaZoo also being used in a pump-and-dump is just an embarrassing coincidence
>>
>>82226893
Unironically metazoo got pumped by WallStreetBets

>>82226159
he's not honest, if FaB died tomorrow he'd never talk about how to keep the game going or anything he'd just hop into another game.

It's why he opens like 5 different games worth of boosters on his youtube, I don't think anyone could reasonably play even more than 1 game because it starts getting pricey
>>
>>82226159
Probably because he claims to love the game but all his content is low effort regurgitation of "market movements" that tries to legitimize "investing" in cardboard. Opportunistic and disingenuous as fuck.
>>
Monarch to 1k... one day....
>>
What is the setting like?
>>
>>82229478
Generic for better or for worse
>>
>>82229478
Generic fantasy-ish mush. I don't know how well this matches, but I once saw it described as "Runeterra with a straight face". I thought that was interesting.
I've read some of the fiction on the website and, honestly, it's kind of bad. I hope they hire a proper writer soon because it's going to get embarrassing.
>>82229410
Scarcity isn't nearly as powerful as hype, and this stuff isn't as scarce as you think because so many people are trying to play the same game you are. Old magic boxes are still merely thousands. CRU can barely sustain 1k on the open market.
Never forget this lesson. More investors = more stock preserved = lower prices.
>>
>>82231063
I like the Pits lore where everything is shit. You know with Arcane out, the relationship between Metrix and the Pits reminds me of Piltover and Zaun. In fact, it's pretty similar with the Mechanologist shit and hextech.
>>
Is Briar as strong in blitz as she is in CC? Does she run Duskblade?
>>
Blitz is just aggro format, prove me wrong
>>
>>82233865
Blitz just sucks ass and is unfun.
It goes against everything the game is about and I don't get why they push it so fucking hard.

>>82233846
She's just as good
>>
>>82234105
They only push it hard during Skirmish season to get in new people. And then its just Road to Nats from there
>>
>>82234105
Yeah, I guess they want to appeal to new players but im every deck equipment is more expensive by orders of magnitude than your actual deck so it doesn't even matter from a point of entry standpoint.
>>
>>82234105
>>82234704
There are people who are so brain damaged they won't try the game if they can't zoom zoom zoom 15 minute games. More games = more gooder, right?
I've yet to see a single, non-autistic person prefer blitz after having become familiar with classic.
>>
File: ChanePromo.png (549 KB, 450x628)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
ded gaem
>>
>>
>>82239879
makes players seethe.
>>
>>82218708
RZR is such a goober. He's clearly trying to grow his channel and seems like a passionate guy, but man I hope he moves on from pack openings he provides so little during them.
His Wyrm video was pretty good though, just needs to study up on the games before he opens them.

>>82219173
Stephan always felt like more of a dick to me. Not like he'd actively be rude to someone, but that his tolerance for typical nerd bull shit was low. I appreciate their view on the hobby and business, and Zach topping an event places him pretty high on the TCG youtubber tierlist.

>>82223291
I enjoy seeing him and his crew sperg in the discord whenever another youtubber gets an interview with James White.
>>
>>82240934
>I enjoy seeing him and his crew sperg in the discord whenever another youtubber gets an interview with James White.

good or bad sperg
>>
>>82229478
Others saying its fairly generic aren't wrong.
But there are some pretty interesting elements that should make it more unique if they get expanded on.
For example there seems to be no elves or dwarves. The only dwarf we have seems more like a midget than an outright dwarf. Now we do have Brutes which basically work like Orcs but there seems to be a bit more going on with their blood line.
That brings us to the second interesting point that almost every people group in the setting have a blood line that ties back to an ancient magical being. The fire benders have dragon blood, the cleric cult are blessed by their god.
And that brings us to the final and most interesting bit, the cleric cult, the "good kingdom of Solana" has a lot of cult vibes. Their inner city is restricted to those born within its walls, or the offspring of converts. Their religious figures wear golden face mask and when you come of age you are given a job to serve for your life.
The whole thing reeks of having some darker undertone. Toss in one of the evil characters mentioning that their kingdom has a dark secret he wishes to destroy, I think we're in for a pretty interesting ride.
>>
>>82240950
Salty that James won't answer their emails when they clearly just want to entrap him and play hard ball during their interview.
But Metazoo Mike can do no wrong.
>>
>>82241073
god that discord is pure aids
>>
>>82241073
Metazoo is fucking gay

I hate seeing it and I'm glad its price is tanking because when they realize there's no game to back it up and it just dies I never have to hear about it again
>>
>>82241428
yeah I can't wait for that garbage to die
>>
On topic I expect we'll see at least one new character probably a fellow member of the Everfest alongside Bravo.
I'm going to assume a woman who'll probably be a legendary maybe can use all elements but no class? Maybe a descendant of Fyendal?

I also expect we'll see a host of new equips for every class, them being themed around the wares of a merchant at the carnival or the various tools the performers use during their acts.

Story wise I expect we'll see the new heroes introduced in ToA go to the Everfest and meet up. (Maybe alongside Bravo?)

But I also expect half of these to be wrong and for there to be a lot of other crazier and hyper things to be revealed.
>>
Blitz skirmish today, shall report back later
wish me luck lads
>>
>>82242576
Good luck Anon!
Who are you maining?
>>
>>82242596
Prism
>>
>>82242963
More like 'tism.
>>
>>82242963
Good luck lol. I assume you're bringing herald prism?

Gonna go to a local-ish skirmish tomorrow and bringing Oldhim.

>>82241031
No, we do have elves and dwarves, they're just not major racial factions of the world (yet). You can see elves in the art for Everfest.
>>
>>82243167
FUCK
You're right!
I totally missed the fucking knife ears.

Guess we'll see if we get a tree hugger in the next set.
>>
>rathe is an anagram for earth
just noticed this.. i'm kinda slow huh?
>>
xmas retailer promos - xmas playmat and cold foil festive baubles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qH6PF6jtgA
>>
>>82243275
Cool promo sucks that none of the LGS near me run armory events : (
But with any luck this will be a seasonal thing.
>>
Is it worth upgrading blitz decks to classic for a better play experience? Like let's say you only had a few blitz decks and were using them as basically a board game. Should you upgrade those cheaply, not going all out with the expensive stuff? Would classic play different or basically the same?
>>
Aria is best realm.
>>
>>82244818
Classic is a slower, grindier game where more elaborate gameplans can be viable because of a higher health pool.

You can choose to upgrade blitz decks for CC, but I feel if you're using it as a board game-like experience, you might not like CC as much for that.

If you wanted to do locals or online tournaments or whatever, upgrading them into CC decks is fine
>>
>>82243275
Absolutely based. I like holiday promos, especially holiday art of the heroes "out of character" and getting along, but I guess that's pretty cheesy.
I hope this goes over well and sticks around.
>>
>>82243103
>autistic fujo prism is my headcanon
Prism 'tism?
Givem jism!
>>
Prism.
>>
>>82241744
Rangers need a better foot and arm equipment. Sure, block 2 boots and arcane barrier 1 bracers are okay, but they get blown the fuck out by the great equipment guardians and runeblades have access to.
>>
>>82243275
I need a festive bauble!! I'm going to hang it up on my Christmas tree!
>>
>>82248247
I think they are intentionally keeping 'low armor' and 'high armor' classes. I think you will mostly see Ninja/Ranger/Wizard with either Bladebreak 2 or Battleworn 1 while Warrior/Guardian/Runeblade get Battleworn 2 and Tempered 2
>>
>>82243167
>Good luck lol
Yup, i went 1-3
Two oldhim, won one
One levia
One rhinar
Brute fucked me up, I think i could have won the other oldhim but I misplayed
>>
>>82248532
There's no reason why runeblade should have battleworn then. Like when you picture a runeblade it's mid range like ranger and brute, while illusionist/wizard/ninja would be light armors.
>>
File: HOT MALE WARRIORS.png (1.69 MB, 2300x1900)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Rhinar to top of the meta when?
>>
Is this game too oriented towards the spike? It seems there's too much calculation and planning to just be a timmy and sit back and pretend using a big sword or whatever.
>>
>>82250885
It's pretty easy to play a basic bravo deck at the casual level. The game isn't well suited to brainlets, sure, but the IQ floor isn't all that high either.
The real barrier is the relatively low variance compared to other tcgs. This can be very triggering for average to below average players because they're going to lose a lot more often than they're used to, even with a tricked out deck.
And honestly I'm fine with that. A good product can create its own audience. Not everything needs to go for the blue ocean at any cost.
>>
>>82250591
When on hit effects get more detrimental. Right now, aggro if dominating because heroes aren't getting punished for not blocking.
>>
>>82250885
you have a lot of decisions to make each turn but you can still focus on hitting people
if anything i'd recommend this to someone who likes straightforward slug fests because he won't get cucked by some infinite effect loop where his opponent plays 12 uncounterable cards
>>
File: youmeanOURturn.png (6 KB, 449x423)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>82252255
>his opponent plays 12 uncounterable cards
>>
>>82252357
>Activates Arcane Barrier 3
>>
>>82250885
People are trying to make UPF and hoping PvE comes out.
>>
>>82252357
>tfw turn zero'd kano as Lexi during our skirmish for blitz
>tfw did ~18 damage and he realized the last bit was more than lethal
>tfw he could only pop off 6 damage in retaliation
Kano cucks on suicide watch
>>
I'm super nervous about skirmish tomorrow really want to top 8, playing Ira.
>>
>>82257501
>nervous about finishing top 8
>playing ira
literally braindead champ in blitz. you'll be fine you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>82257501
GL and hope you get your picture taken for the website like mine is
>>
>>82257043
Post list.
>>
>>82257043
Yes, blitz is swingy garbage. What's your point?
>>
>>82258407
Thanks. Still torn on 1 card choice but it is what it is.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (63 KB, 576x768)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>82258407
OG ranger-anon?
>>
>>82261789
Cute!
>>
I pulled Eye of Ophidia and nearly shat myself lads. Now I just need a reason to play it. I imagine it’s insane in Kano, but I don’t have the IQ to play him. What other decks is it good in? I haven’t touched MON or aria yet
>>
Should I build a Kayo deck and bring it to a local tournament for the memes?
>>
God I fucking hate axe dorinthea so fucking much
>dude, let me swing for 2. Oh but actually I can threaten to buff that up to like fucking 8 or some shit if you try block, or if you don’t. Either way fuck you, you’re losing cards or life
>get to go again btw :^} here’s more damage
>let me just set up my fucking 6 block 1 cost defence reactions in my Arsenal bro lol
>>
>>82264221
Sounds like fun. I think I'll build Axe Dori now
>>
>>82264069

I feel like the gems are maybe a misstep in design as people continue to dig deep into the meta and realize more and more that the comprehensive stat line of a card is super important. Obviously they were designed to be powerful pitch cards and literally nothing else, but no value and no subtype or anything for fuses or the like make them feel super unappealing. I don't think the versatility trade of is actually good enough for their little bonus effects.

I'd say the best deck for it is the one where you list it for sale somewhere for almost $400 before people wise up.
>>
>>82266946
I think they intentionally want them to be weaker.
Just good enough where you might run them but never enough where you feel like you need to.

Them going for 400 has little to do with them being good in game.

>>82264851
I just can't bring myself to build a non Dawnblade Dori. It's just not right.
>>
>>82266946
This is great though. Fabled at it's best is going to lean into its scarcity. If a given card is only marginally worthwhile in a single deck then there being so few of them can be fun instead of stifling.
Eye is great in Kano and there's probably not much more than 2000 of them in unlimited. If that.
>>
Why does the art look so cheap, lads
I know we all migrated from MTG, but just looking at these retarded art-pieces has me on the verge of switching.

Not switching to MTG though. I'm done with that game. Maybe something with a little back-bone, like YGO or that new Digimon TCG.
>>
>>82268993
If you're going to diss the art at least post fucking pics.
Just admit that you want anime waifus at least then we'll agree on FAB needing those.
>>
>>82269127
I hope Prism is the closest to anime waifu we get though. I like how gritty Aza looks and how creepy Levia is.
>>82268993
I don't think the art looks cheap, I do think the art needs to look more recognizable though. I confuse my polar blasts with my ice quakes very often. The heroes and equipment are fine though. It's the other cards that look kind of same-y. And then there's things like Nimblism, which... Yikes.
>>
>>82269645
Yeah I like how gritty Azalea's art feels.
I also quite like Dash and Ira both feel very flavorful.
I just wouldn't mind if they did some alt arts in a more anime style, but I get that would scare away the Magic players they're trying to court.
>>
i s2g if another person tries to tell me how much fucking cards work I will seriously lose my shit
>>
>>82270793
how my fucking cards work* FUCK
>>
>>82261789
no, i'm not a tranny.
>>
>>82270812
what happened anon
>>
File: 1636241742187.jpg (473 KB, 2673x1892)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
Here are some helpful pro-tips about Spectra and Soul:
>Spectra: the attack does NOT happen, no Go again, no effects, NOTHING; all your fucking NAAs do jack shit good job wasting your turn not realizing Arc Light Sentinel is a thing
>Cards going into soul does NOT close the combat chain, ONLY NON-ATTACK ACTIONS DO
>Instants also do not close the chain, you can respond with your own Instants but you can't do anything until all layers resolves
Despite this Prism and Kano fucking suck don't play them ever you're just wasting your money and time when you can't even stop Briar from drawing 2-3 cards a turn to shove up your own ass for 20+ damage and oh whoopsie I have a leftover resource here's FOUR MORE DAMAGE FUCK YOU JAMES I WILL BANKRUPT YOUR SHIT
>>
File: 20211121_212030.jpg (602 KB, 1578x2064)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>82257501
I barely squeezed in 8/8th. Promptly lost in first round but glad I made it.
>>
File: ARC046-RF.jpg (32 KB, 300x431)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>82269871
nock the death whistle has great art
>>
File: ELE169.width-450.png (498 KB, 450x628)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>82269645
NImblism and Sloggism are both highly recognizable though. I think they're fine as-is, but only a tiny minority of cards can ever be that way.
It's trendy, and probably preferred by normies, to have a unified style for your brand but this leads to dull samey crap both here and in mtg. Generally, I'm more fond of the eclectic style of earlier magic where it was much easier to tell what is being played at a glance. Rather than changing any one thing about the art, I think the answer is in recruiting artists capable of delivering work in their own personal style, and allowing them to do so.
Mokhov, Khlebnikova, and Wulfr are three examples of capable artists already allowed a little bit of a leash. They just need to recruit more as the game expands and cull some of their cheaper artists with no discernible style. There's some truth to the "chinese mobile game" criticism. Pic unrelated to spoiler.
>>
>>82274143
you could argue mtg does this too with seb and wylie beckert
>>
>>82274243
Yep, both great examples. I'm not on the blind mtg hate train; I just don't like what hasbro has turned it into. There are still great artists working for magic who are somehow allowed a little room. Jesper Ejsing is constantly putting out really good stuff that I feel gets overlooked.
>>
>>82274380
Hasbro needs to shove Secret Lairs up their asses
>>
>>82274380
I don't think art is something I'm going to bitch about with MTG other than I don't like the over-reliance on digital art.

I just don't like how Hasbro has shifted away from competitive play, ruined modern with pushed mythics, and pushing cards into crossovers with secret lairs.
>>
>>82275078
I took my modern stuff to an LGS to trade for ToA equipment and was talking to the guy about it. Apparently modern is the most popular competitive format now which blows my mind with how expensive it got
>>
Good lightning Lexi blitz list?
>>
>>82276453
no
gaem iz ded
>>
>>82273235
You sound mad as shit, where did Briar touch you?
>>
>>82276453
Is lightning Lexi still good? I feel like runeblades and ninja out paces her. I think Ice Lexi is the way to go, taxing and draining resources from Briar is essential gameplan in that match up.
>>
>>82261789
>>
>>82278468
what's your Briar counter smart guy?
>>
>>82278783
Why counter it when you can join it?
>>
>>82278882
>why don't you just jerk off together?
bruh that's gay af
>>
>>82278907
it's only gay if the balls touch, bro.
>>
>he actually plays a game designed from the ground up to be a whale collectable
couldn't be me, cringe game hope it dies
>>
>>82279755
noooo you don't understand its totally legit to have the first ever set made be a COLLECTABLE on release date and to include mega rarity chase cards.

Like holy fuck even konami never made yugioh such a blatant cash grab until they actually had the game going properly
>>
>>82279755
It's a fun, good game.
>>
>>82274143
You're right that Nimblism and Sloggism are unique an identifiable, but the doesn't actually look like anything. Just some orange to red lines for Nimblism and blue and purple lines for Sloggism. I get it though: Red = fast and fast = nimble. But they could have used a better representation.
>>
>>82278783
Oldhim
Just too bad he costs $1000 to build and is actually hard to play unlike 'oh lemme just shit out 4 0 cost cards that will be 20 damage please and thank you'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7rfvpAtJ3s
>>
>>82284350
This is the lamest burning ever. I expect it to be doused with gasoline or something
>>
>>82284350
Cringe
>>
File: 1618172225091.png (398 KB, 859x1043)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>82284350
lss001 does not seem to be holding its $1000 price...
>>
>>82285955
you'd have to pay me to have that ugly pos in my house
>>
Fuck "investor" scum
>>
>>82285955
Almost like the playability of cards is related to their price in FaB after all
>>
>>82285955
Good, I hope all the people who bought it at the exact last second because they only want to flip lose money.
>>
Do you run it for the memes /tg/?
>>
iris doesn't get enough love, because luminaris is better
but I tried throwing a deck together for it anyway
https://fabdb.net/decks/xKzrAEDq
see if you can achieve the dream of bonking for 4 4 times a turn
>>
>>82287829
I run it for real. Its like a soft banhammer. I just wish it prevented the named cards to be used as cost to prevent soulcharge or fusion reveals
>>
For Classic Constructed, can I run a 60 card deck and then up to 20 equipment? I'm seeing the deck size must be a minimum of 60 cards before equipment, but I am not seeing a limit on the amount of equipment I have to choose from opening game. Since the deck minimum is 60 cards, that tells me that I can have up to 20 equipment, no? I'm kind of retarded so apologies.

Secondary question, how many decks run more than the 60 card minimum in CC? Is this TCG like other TCGs where you 99/100 times don't want to run a single card over the minimum deck size. My autism for having decks in this game is making my brain hurt. For MtG, I always run 60 cards and a 15 card SB so there's never an issue. For YGO I always run a 40 card deck, 15 card ED, and a 15 card SB so there's never an issue. For Digimon, I always run a 50 card deck and 5 card egg deck. Pokemon always a 60 card deck, etc. You get the picture. Really hoping that the rules lean into CC decks being the same size for competitive viability. Thanks for any input. Thanks for any input.
>>
>>82292118
Too much coffee, double inputs at the end my bad. Follow up question as well if anyone has any data to share. How much is Commoner played in this game (Blitz and/or CC)? Does the format of Commoner lean to certain classes being favored? Would be unfortunate if so. MtG has a common format called Pauper which pretty much gives every "color"(class) a chance. Really hoping it is the same case for fab.

I'm honestly more interested in Commoner than regular Blitz/CC since I live in a college town. I already have a few goodies for my Wizard like Eye, Boots, Metacarpus, etc- but I'm more interested in playing what everyone around me can afford so we can have a battle of the mind instead of non-zero percent increases to consistency when money is injected into the deck. Even if there was a format where only Commons and Rares were used, any deck could be built cheap as dirt in this game. Once again, thanks for any input shared.
>>
>>82285955

Don't worry. You'll never actually be able to convince Rudy's little sycophants that his entire business model is fucking them in the ass and leaving them holding the bag. They'll always run in screaming about how he's their best buddy and helps them make money all the time.
>>
>>82276453
Lightning Lexi is pretty good. Here's a sample list.
https://fabdb.net/decks/vPGnRkqx

You primarily play this over Ninja/Briar if you want to have amazing damage potential with Three of a Kind. It can outpace either of them pretty regularly, it just has trouble on turns where it's forced to block with 3 cards in hand since it's so setup and hand reliant.
>>
>>82292118
It's usually better to think of FaB decks as 80 combined cards instead of the traditional X sideboard and X mainboard. You still have a core 60 usually.

You get 80 cards which must include your equipment. But most heroes only need 8ish slots for equipment including ones for specific matchups (nullrune, etc) so you also have 12 ish slots for sideboard cards.

Oldhim very commonly runs 61 or 63 cards. Bravo also often runs 61 if he is on full control plan.
>>
>>82292118
1. You can run a 60 card deck and a 20 equipment sideboard. However, I don't recommend this since you will inevitably have cards in your maindeck that you'll want to side out for alternative choices in other matchups. Even in tight lists like Mech, you'll still have certain options that you'll favor on some matchups.

2. Generally decks like to run more than 60 cards if they plan on going to fatigue. It's not too often that this happens as tight lists are more important than having a few extra cards, but sometimes you just need a high absolute number of defense reacts and/or defensive cards rather than a certain density of them. I'd say about 90% of matchups want to cut down to 60 prior to the match starting. Most decks will run a core package of around 50-55 cards and then have 15-20 flex slots for the matchup, which they'll choose some number of to get to the minimum 60.

3. Commoner is still relatively unpopular, but I've been pushing it hard in my locals. I think Commoner Blitz is the way to go; it's less swingy than normal blitz and more heroes have an opportunity to shine. There are some heroes that are weaker in general like Benji or Data Doll, but most heroes are pretty complete and have plenty of reasonable generic options to play with in their 40. Ira is still strong, Briar is still strong, but they're not unbeatable and they have plenty of poor matchups against decks like Ice Lexi.
>>
>>82293306
>Ira is still strong, Briar is still strong, but they're not unbeatable and they have plenty of poor matchups against decks like Ice Lexi.
Well apparently, even in CC Briar has trouble against ice Lexi.
>>
>>82294138
Oldhim and Lexi can beat her
They are just a lot harder to play and more expensive so you probably wont see a ton of them
>>
>>82275642
No one plays standard so it makes sense.

Arena killed standard, you can't really host it much anymore
>>
Do you guys think CF young Briar will go up or down in value? Don't think I'll ever play her
>>
File: oldguy.png (261 KB, 300x418)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
I want to try and build an Oldhim control deck but all the lists are different on FAB DB. I opened a CF Heart of Ice and want to use it. Any list recommendations?
>>
>>82275642
Standard is arena only basically, Pioneer got killed by the pandemic and Wizards dropping the ball on bans, Legacy is way too expensive now and just 50% delver. Modern is actually incredibly fun and diverse right now and has a lot of varied decks.
>>
>>82299986
Depends on how popular the game gets to be honest.
>>82300145
I'd rather use tectonic plating. More block and seismic surge is really good. Oldhim can also just block arcane with his own ability.
>>
is it kinda weird for them to release tales of aria unlimited after 1st edition is easily found at a reasonable price?
>>
>>82300600
I have a feeling they might have over printed ToA, but we'll have to see in the future.
>>
>>82300537
Interestingly Oldhim meta is moving toward Tunic instead of Tectonic

Argument being it supports Ice Quake > Hammer turn, is more likely to be there when you need it, and means you still get some value if you block with your whole hand since you can still tick up tunic

>>82300145
There's a few on the discord, or you could use the list from Orlando Calling/Greece Nationals. It's the same list but a full control fatigue list.
>>
>>82300600

It's supposed to be slightly more expensive but not impossible to get after all. Besides, who knows if they made an exception with the run for Tales or something like that. They released it as a huge part of their first big high profile run of competitive tournaments with a huge emphasis on limited. People needed to be able to get big quantities of it without issue in the period before unlimited came out.
>>
>>82300947
Depends on what builds you're going against. If you're mostly against Generic Briar, Tunic is fine. The new Hybrid Briar that runs more blues and Channel Mount Heroic should probably use Tec. Plating though, easier to block out weaker turns and turn around to apply pressure on the one or two turns where CMH is out.
>>
>>82300600
>>82300649
>>82300970
There'll be an ebb and flow to this stuff. We're still seeing some of the effects of the CRU-MON hysteria and subsequent pullback of tendie chasing flipniggers. From the way LSS has behaved so far, it seems like they want to have a smooth transition between 1st and unlimited and for 1st to sell through over a couple of months.
I don't know what to make of the ELE prices yet. It could be that stores are being stores and trying to sell through to free inventory space (remember that the average game store is on razor thin margins and sees all new tcgs as a bankruptcy threat), or perhaps there really is a lot of 1st edition ELE because of needing to compensate for the excess demand of flippers. If there is too much and LSS want to tighten up supply, they can't do it too quickly or it will just bring back outside money looking for tendies. (Plus printers don't work that way, they have to arrange these things months and months in advance. Possibly more because of covid)

There is another option, although I think it's less likely. They could desire to drop unlimited entirely when they can get away with it, and return to the reprint-like quality of WTR/ARC unlimited. That is, releasing unlimited editions when they think they need to inject more singles into the market instead of as a normal part of a new product's print run.
I'm already seeing EVR preorders for below MSRP.
>>
Anchor post.
>>
File: Staples.png (474 KB, 450x628)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
Can't wait for this to not be in EVR
>>
>>82299986
Promos are not part of the regular cold foil reprint policy, and even 1st edition cold foils can be reprinted for use as OP prizes. (Possibly with different art but I don't remember exactly).
Nothing is guaranteed, but if Briar stays popular and the game grows I can see it going up. Maybe not very fast though.
Despite allowing themselves room to reprint promo cold foils, I don't expect LSS to rush into devaluing the items they use to get people playing. Always remember LSS is not publicly traded, the founders have a controlling share, and part of their mission statement is returning the LGS to profitability. The psychology of the company is not quite the same as WotC or Konami.
>>
Is OTK viserai viable in blitz? I have the skelta, and most runeblade cards, but no legendary equipment
>>
As far as unlimited sets go, which are you most likely to make your money back on through getting boxes? CRU? I swear a lot of Majestics ask for a lot there
Not trying to flip, I just am semi addicted to opening packs and want to at least feel justified in spending money on shiny cardboard
>>
>>82305144
Cracking packs for treasures I'd go CRU if you can find it at a price you're happy with. Lots of goodies that so far aren't anywhere else at both majestic and rare(weapons and foil heroes). You should give up on expecting secondary market value near the box price, but I also don't expect many CRU cards to be reprinted in the next 12 months.
You can't build decks just by cracking CRU though. As long as you know that I think it's the best choice.
>>
>>82305073
It always depends on what you mean by "viable". How does pure OTK fair against new decks like Briar? No idea, but a deck built around fat runechant stacks will definitely function without the legendaries. Skeleta is the most important piece, so jump in and get some reps.
I don't play him so I can't really say more.
>>
BULK TIEM FAGGOTS
>How much bulk do you have?
>Do you organize it?
>Do you build intro decks to give out?
>Do you sort/organize your rares and/or foils too?

Just organized my 5k bulk and kind of want to get 5-10k more, just not sure if I want to open boxes to get there or just do what I've been doing and buy bulk lots online.
>>
File: U-WTR170.width-450.png (418 KB, 450x628)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>82305972
A couple thousand probably, but I haven't kept track. All from boxes I've opened, and I don't give out decks.
I keep all the commons and rares raw together in those basic long cardboard boxes sorted by set>supertype>subtype>cost. Considering adding penny sleeves if I bother to audit the bulk.
Still figuring out what to do with the foils. Anything worthwhile gets double sleeved + toploader, and the rest is split between a few different sleeve+storage combos. So far the best results have been double sleeve + toploader and double sleeve + folder with a foil on each side of the leaf. Foils in the folder without another foil "behind" them are still curling. I've also noticed FaB cards curl lengthways like ygo instead of pringling like mtg. The larger radius of curvature ought to keep them from getting so bad they count as marked... I hope. Some foils are really well considered in this game and look nicer than anything I ever saw of mtg, but I still hate foil-only rarities and 1 foil per pack is too much.
My autism might force me to use toploaders for all foils going forward.

Regular majestics go in the folder with a penny sleeve, of course. Folder is sorted only by set>supertype. One card per slot - I'm not an animal.
Now that the game is taking off I'll mostly stop opening packs I'm not drafting with and stick to 1 box sealed, 1x precons sealed, and singles for decks I'm playing.
>>
>>82306309
I should clarify.
Strictly the organization is set>rarity>supertype>subtype>cost. All the rares are in the back of their given box and I didn't even think about it.
>>
File: FAB024.width-450.png (432 KB, 450x628)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>82303991
1st ed CFs can only be reprinted as Gold Prize Cards, which honestly out of all the promos will probably maintain their value best because of how hard they are to obtain. (Winning/Top 8'ing high-level events like PQ/Calling/Nats)
I think all other promos only go down because they can be reprinted at any time in the form of Redux Armories, Skirmish/Side Event Prize support, and in special sets under a special rarity slot in packs. :^)
>>
>>82305972
I traded 4 modern decks for a shit ton of Cru 1st editions foils and CF's before they stopped printing it, and a playset of each card from WTR, ARC, and Monarch.
I have all the playsets for ToA except Majestics and legendaries as well

It's awesome because I can just play any deck I want when I want and it's no issue at all.

I build full power CC decks and let people use them at events to get new players in the game
>>
>>82307092
Reprinting promos in the special EVR slot would be a surefire sign that they don't know what the fuck they're doing and if you put money in the game you should probably start selling before it goes to shit.
>>
>>82307092
>:^)
Show me on the doll where WotC hurt you.
>>
thread's moving so fast no one will notice i'm gay
>>
File: BigGuy.png (482 KB, 450x628)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>82311389
>>
How do you guys think they'll handle the Briar domination in the meta? Obviously it's not as bad as Chane was but what can you do to balance it out?

Do you think they'll even try to balance it out or let it play out?
>>
>>82311515
If they keep nerfing whatever new fad deck rises to the top players will never adapt and there will be no metagame. There will always be a deck to beat, they just need to roll with it.
>>
>>82311515
Nerf briar in january and then add a new busted runeblade hero in EVR
>>
>>82311492
I just wanna say I hope the savage lands mechanics are sweet. I really dig the primordial jungle theme.
>>
>>82310643
>a surefire sign that they don't know what the fuck they're doing
bro have you been playing the game since Monarch?
>>82311127
I sold all my MTG shit after Kaladesh but keep projecting sweetie :^)
>>82311559
>>82311515
The thing is, what do you even hit?
>Thorn
congrats, you did nothing to solve the problem (it should have cost 2 {r} good job doing maths dumbfuck kiwis)
>Sting
Okay then people still have Plunder/Nimblism and can easily replace the NAA, again does nothing to solve the problem (but seriously, literally no other hero has free auras if this cost even 1{r} I wouldn't be as upset)
>Ball Lightning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stfu scrub
>Embodiment Errata (both, honestly)
this is probably where it needs to be, EoL only giving Elemental AAs Go again will stop stuff like E-Strike and C&C links and will hurt the consistency a lot. EoE should read "Elemental NAAs have +1 while defending"
>>82311712
if we don't have a Savage Lands set this year I will be big sad
>>
>>82311835
>I sold all my MTG shit after Kaladesh but keep projecting sweetie :^)
I just meant you seem really pessimistic about reprints. I know WotC are in the middle of plundering fucking everything and won't let anything actually be special, but I don't think that's something to expect out of LSS in the near future. They're still private and are constantly expressing an enthusiasm for rare-card-is-rare.
>>
Is Sonata Viserai any good? It seems like a pretty insane combo to go
>build runechants
>declare X as half
>skeleta
>draw like 4, deal 4 for nothing
>ascendancy for nothing(maybe even prepare a sloggism in arsenal prior)
>Suede hides, or mauvrion prior
>ninth blade, or even a few meat and greets depending on what’s drawn
Is it worth stalling a game with reduce to runechants and runechant generation to get there or does he not have the survivability to reach it?
>>
>>82312032
I've won plenty of games doing what you've said except now my leg equipment is Spellbound Creepers and I use Drawn to Dark Dimension for the draw 1 to extend the crazy Sonata turn.

I run 3 red and 3 yellow reduce to runechant and 2 Fate Foreseen. I turtle most of the time and build runechants when I can because every runechant I build is technically 1 future damage so I dont feel bad for not attacking. Plus I like to at least make sure 3 or 4 Defense Reaction in the Graveyard to make sure Sonata doesnt miss. And dont forget how Reduce to runechant pretty much fucks over Frostbite tokens if you have at least 3 runechants

The best thing about Viserai is that he can block with Skeleta, Grasp and Skullcap for more survivability unlike RANGER so you can block with armor to save hand to just build runechants or arsenal mordred or mauvrion
>>
>>82312032
It's so good that Matt Rogers would have won The Calling with it if he didn't get blown out by Chains of Eminence in semifinals. It used to be not-so-good but now Viserai has four 4-def 0-cost reacts
(Sink, Fate Foreseen, Reduce to Runechant, and Sigil of Suffering) to buy time while he cycles through his deck once, and with Creepers he can even activate Sonata at instant speed if needed. It takes some skill to pilot but it's great fun.
>>
>>82312341
I never knew you could name Skeleta with Chains. Does this mean I could name Kodachi or Dawnblade?

Also I love playing Sonata at instant speed on opponents turn because I could still use Skeleta to pay for X
>>
>>82312445
You can name it with Chains, but that doesn't actually stop you from using its activated abilities. You name Sonata in this instance.
>>
fewer posters with every passing thread
fabfaggots on suicide watch
>>
>>82315045
>55 unique IDs
Really?
>>
Hoping for my gorilla Briar deck to work in tonight's online Blitz. Im running Duskblade lol
>>
>>82317070
I forgot that was a weapon...
>>
What’s currently the best way to play Viserai? I like that you can do a lot of play styles with him, especially the ones where you build up a shitload and plop like 9 physical 9 arcane at them at once, but is it actually competitively good? I’ve only played casual games with friends who play ninja and ranger, but I’m entering a small blitz tournament soon and want to do well
I have every card of his besides the grasp and sting of sorcery (I have the skeleta, but no Legendary equipment at all) so I can pretty much make any type of deck, but online resources are kinda scarce about it from what I’ve seen
What do?
>>
>>82317153
For the two rounds I went against Bravo, won but I was shitting bricks because I kept losing Duskblade counters because sometimes my hand is full of AA and sometimes it only has NAA.

Round 2 I go a Bye so... hooray I guess. I just wanted to play more FAB
>>
>>82293306
Is commoner your name for pauper. We call it rookie near me
>>
>>82317644
Yes.
>>
>>82317275
Current best way is definitely OTK IMO. You want to have a somewhat flexible OTK attack spread that doesn't need a critical mass of runechants to do damage, in order to finish off the opponent if they happen to survive your OTK turn.

Grasp is somewhat important in it due to being able to create extra runechants with it, but the only real benefit for it is in late late game when trying to finish someone off or early game when you need a runechant or two w/ Mordred Tide. You can probably replace it with Ironrot or Goliath Gauntlet and be mostly fine, but you'll miss the 2+1 armor.
>>
File: ELE103.width-450.png (538 KB, 450x628)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>
>>82204640
I wonder why someone who clearly has no interest in the game made a general thread about it? Everfest was already announced by the time this post would have gone up and the OP is horribly out of date like they copied it from the archive.
>>
>>82323408
Some autist got mad that we were talking about the game in a thread that wasn't the general
>>
>>82323490
I'm just going to let them bump the thread by themself then see you in the main
>>
>>82323408
>>82323490
>>82323553
STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD FAGOTS
>>
>>82320705
The problem with OTK is as the game slows down, you just die to Prism.
>>
Everfest spoilers WHEN
I want new cards for illusionist already
>>
>>82327082
pack it up buddy, it's over
>>82327047
>>82327047
>>82327047
>>
>>82327129
We can't go back, see >>82323570
We were pushed out of /acg/ with the release of ToA
>>
What hero or heroes do you play?
>>
>>82327520
This. All of /acg/ hates FaB. If the thread dies we'll have to leave the board.
Fabbros... how could /acg/ do this to us? How to we take our revenge?
>>
>>82328155
Bravo and Viserai
Bravo because I have no brain and the most thinking I like to do is add numbers to do big number hit
Viserai because I like spooky skeletons and zombies
>>
>>82328155
Katsu and Oldhim
>>
What hero can you do the best at without Majestics and legendaries? Obviously those are all going to help regardless of hero but I feel some like Wizard are just useless without them. Which aren’t completely crippled with just commons and rares?
>>
>>82328286
>Which aren’t completely crippled with just commons and rares?
None of them. This game is so oppressive and too expensive. No single majestic card should be over $1 and legendaries/fabled should be $5 AT MOST. Also I should be able to open boosters and get my money's worth in trade value.
>>
>>82311835
I don't get why those Kiwis make runeblades SO efficient that it's impossible for them not to be in the forefront.
Like Thorn and Sting, and the fact that her ability interacts with any card. Lexi and Oldhim have to focus on elemental shit, while Briar is future proof.
I hate runeblades.
>>
>>82328328
>No single majestic card should be over $1 and legendaries/fabled should be $5 AT MOST.
>I want this game to die
Majestics and legendaries need to keep their value. When they lose it, the game dies. Also, it's a hobby and not a necessity. Value your time and money properly to get the cards you want!
>>
>>82328155
Lexi and Azalea. I love rangers in other fantasy mediums and the mechanics between Lexi and Aza are super fun.
>>
>>82328429
If the game can't survive while being easily affordable and also making me money when I do choose to open sealed product it doesn't deserve to exist!
>>
do you think we'll ever look back at the early days of FAB w/ nostalgia, the same way we do at the early days of MTG?
>>
>>82330455
Nostalgia, sure. At least those who played a lot. The same way as MtG? No way. Magic more or less created the genre, and the early days were before the ubiquity of the internet. It's not the same and can never be the same.
It's popular now to act as if there is no tangible difference between the present and the past. That's wrong. It hasn't always been this way, you're not a schizo, and you don't need to take your meds.
>>
>>82331671
>It hasn't always been this way, you're not a schizo, and you don't need to take your meds.
What Heroes do schizos play?
>>
>>82331671
>you're not a schizo, and you don't need to take your meds.
Finally a general that understands and supports me
>>
Anchor post.
>>
>>82332257
Their head canon
>>
How many cracked baubles do you own boys?
>>
File: IMG_20211127_163914.jpg (368 KB, 1080x1119)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
Meep cards when lads
>>
>>82332257
Azalea lmfao
>>
File: download.jpg (84 KB, 500x671)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
> people who think LSS "needs to do something about the issues plaguing the game"
>>
>>82339556
lmaoing at those morons on discord crying daily about their stacks of mon bought at 5x msrp
>>
>>82339649
Reminder that these same people think it's better for players to pay $100 for singles you can never resell than $200 for singles you can recover $150+ from once you're done with them.
The same tendie faggots who want to 5x flip day 1 also want everyone else to have nothing.
It's the same mindset as the WEF memes.
>>
>>82339675
since when do they not want singles to hold value?
>>
>>82339921
>More majestics!
>A legendary in every box!
>Power to the players! :^)))
(All in unlimited ed only tho)
>>
>>82340005
surely those are different from the """"investors""""?
>>
>>82340209
The area of overlap is larger than you think. The ones who aren't """investing""" are useful idiots. Paying less to lose your money forever is worse than paying more and keeping much of that value. Don't be a brainwashed goy.
>>
>>82339556
Like financially or runeblades?
>>
>>82328155
Lexi, just ordered a Voltaire because big orbit has 20% off singles
>>
bros i just want to DREAD SCREAMER COMING AT YOU FOR 6 WITH GO AGAIN 1 FLOATING WITH GRAVELING GROWL IN BANISHED ONE CARD IN HAND OH FUCK OH OOPSIE POOPSIE DID I CRACK MY HOOVES? GUESS I ATTACK AGAIN WITH ENDLESS MAW FROM HAND THAT'LL BE 9 DAMAGE PLUS TIP
>>
I meant arsenal. fuck you /fabg/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.