[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1556754999328.jpg (663 KB, 3948x5000)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
What's the best way to deal with succubi and incubi? Do you have any stories of particularly memorable encounters with them?
>>
File: 1636965071557m.jpg (62 KB, 974x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>82179511
I use them to kill off perverts at lower levels. They proudly walk right into it but act shocked when their dead.
>>
I intentionally make their beauty an illusion so that those who fall for or have sex with them feel cheated and betrayed. I also make sure that falling for those sort of tricks have serious negative repercussions to punish them for being fooled so easily and redeeming them is impossible.
>>
Demons, like fae, aren't subject to moral determinism. But getting entangled with a being who feeds on sexual energy will always carry its own risks.
>>
>>82179511
By not solving the puzzle in the mad wizard’s basement
>>
>>82179567
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anon.
>>
>>82180974
Which eye of the beholder and is it fuckable and breedable?
>>
>>82179511
Only if the dynamic is interesting and if she has a flithy mouth from hell.
>>
>>82179511
Would this be a too magical realm take on foocubi?
Succubi and incubi exist because most demons have a hard time manifesting in the mortal realm. Incubi mate with mortals to produce half-demons, which while not fully demonic are susceptible to the influence of demons and can be used as pawns to further their goals. Succubi mate with mortals to create physical bodies for demons to manifest in. In case of the average succubus it takes a long amount of time for the physical body to grow up enough to be useful, since it's born the size of a normal baby, so this isn't all that useful in the short term as an incubus can sire far more half-demons in the same time. However, a succubus that grows powerful enough by consuming enough life force will transform into pretty much a demon equivalent of a termite queen, capable of functioning like a living portal to hell and giving birth to hordes of fully grown demons. This makes succubi a major threat if left unattended.
>>
File deleted.
>>82181750
Pretty magical. But I'm fine with it.
>>
>>82179511
How might succubi change their habits to adapt to the modern day in an urban fantasy setting? Like, would they use dating apps or similar shit, that kind of thing?
>>
>>82182628
It was mostly an attempt to fit the mythological idea of incubi and succubi (who have sex with mortals to produce half-demons) with the DnD ones (which are an actual and seduce people to drain their life-force).
Though wanting to get some use out of the succubus broodmother stayblock I wrote
>>
File: 1583462937345.jpg (764 KB, 1045x1174)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
here's your succubus
>>
>>82184666
Just look at the slut on the left showing her bare neck.
>>
Nope. The one time was cringe. Never again.
>>
>>82179511
Had a DM try to force one into the party, used it to hit on my girlfriend via her PC, got upset with me because my Paladin character didn’t like the Incubus.
That campaign ended because the DM didn’t like that my Paladin had an AC of 19 at Level 3, and the players all called him on that being stupid
>>
>>82184666
Thanks, Satan.
>>
Seduce
Divine smite with dick/pussy
Only fitting that a demon of lust meets his or her end in its throes
>>
>>82185114
>and her clawed foot....
>>
File: datassdoe.png (74 KB, 192x171)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>82184666
>dat ass doe
>>
>>82184322
Dating apps leave a data trail. They would be out in rural towns in America without CCTV and they would frequent bars only to "lose" their dates phones then make them disappear.
>>
>>82179511

What's the preferred board for NSFW Incubi and Succubi nowadays, anyway, since this is a no-go blue board?
>>
>>82189594
>>82184322
Succubi wouldn't just use the dating apps, they'd be the ones who create them, as shown in this anthropological study: https://exhentai.org/g/884711/fc95ee58df/
>>
>>82179511
>playing bullshit complicated inexplainable Gish Sha’ir in 3.pathfinder game
>Made the mistake of playing in a game ran by my GF
>Get tied up in a mercenary company during a war with a long and complicated backstory, basically the party ends up doing most of our work as part of said mercenary company with dnd miniatures rules for mass combat
>Now I should probably explain something real quick, this game wasn’t erp but player/NPC relationships were common and sex humor like rolling fort saves to not nut to early happened on occasion (yes it was that kind of group)
>Keeping watch with a NPC named scarlet I had briefly interacted with a few times, mostly as a unit in mass combat encounters where she was pretty kick ass and a generally good freedom sorcadin.
>Night comes around and at the end of a uneventful watch the DM says this.
>”The Red headed woman wipes sweat from her brow and jumps down from the tower before stripping her shirt off to get relief from the heat. She looks up to you and says “well they should be replacing us in a second, you down to fuck? I ain’t sleeping tonight and this has been a long day.””
>Like I said, this was my GF and she knew I had a weakness for tomboys
>Say yes because Coom brain
>Expect this to be a cut to black, which it mostly was in terms of description, but she has me start rolling fort saves to see how things go
>Anyone who knows charisma gishes in 3.5, I had something stupid like +30 at level 8
>Roll about 20 odd successful saves for a total of 5 hours with a random stacking -1 showing up every so often despite the DC also going up
>”Damn, wish you were actually that good.” May have slipped out at some point
>She describes me being exhausted come morning and tells me I got 5 negative levels
>wut…
>The NPC tells me “Don’t worry that should go away in a day or so. You’re a tough guy. I gotta go work out before the others get up.”
>Fucking tomboy Succubus
>Still regret nothing
>>
>>82179511
Find a way to lure an incubus and a succubus to the same place, and laugh as they can't help but keep on fucking each other forever.
>>
>>82189990
Seems like /aco/ would be the best place to start a succubus thread.
>>
Arueshalae must be protected
>>
>>82190078
>they both keep trying to manipulate each other.
>They don’t realize they’re both demons
>>
File: pipi-skalka-0001.jpg (246 KB, 1920x2065)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>82179511
What might the child of a Succubus or Incubus and a mortal be like? How much do you like them to inherit from their demonic parent and why? And does their heritage affect their destination in the afterlife?
>>
>>82190815
>>82190815
>Why hasn’t he came yet!!!! Wtf am I doing wrong!?
>Am I loosing my touch? She’s faked 30 orgasms and I haven’t sucked out her soul. It’s been 7 hours already. I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up.
>>
>>82189990
/aco/ or /trash/
>>
>>82179511
succubus are supposed to have smoking hot bodies. This chick looks like she got a boob job after a two week keto diet while sitting in her pajamas.

Succubi should not look like they should be wearing sweatpants.
>>
>>82184666
i think whoever applied the censor bar needs to have a serious conversation about what he considers to be 'obscene'.
>>
>>82184322
kinna chubby for a snake broad.
>>
>>82184666
Well shit, the man himself shows up to lay down the facts.
>>
>>82190078
Hook them up to some kind of a generator and we'll have a source of free energy, assuming there's no energy loss in the @cubus soul-draining.
>>
>>82179511
Introduce handholding and headpats
>>
>>82179511
Sit them down and explain to them how eros is a lesser form of the perfect form of Love and they should embrace the pure and most passionate love for The Good.

Also do you think she has a big floppy purple cock that goes down to the heem of that loincloth?
>>
>>82181750
>Her cooch turns into a fucking oblivion gate
Kek
>>
>>82192559
>Sit them down and explain to them how eros is a lesser form of the perfect form of Love and they should embrace the pure and most passionate love for The Good.
Shut the fuck up, Socrates.
>Also do you think she has a big floppy purple cock that goes down to the heem of that loincloth?
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>82184322
Onlyfans, Twitch E-Thots, Vtubers, and telemarketing.
The last being the one punishment they haven't managed to fetishize, as yet.
>>
>>82192533
Don't forget tummy rubs.
>>
>>82192559
>Sit them down and explain to them how eros is a lesser form of the perfect form of Love
tell that to my throbbing erection. good lord, who designed my body? I want a refund.
>>
Offer to make some manner of semen trade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Do70nztRNE
>>
>>82185535
Should have played a Cleric and really broken shit
>>
>>82192975
Just imagine the boner the form of the Good would bestown upon you..
>>
File: 1607856972653.jpg (239 KB, 1080x1560)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
The only reason I would include cubus in my campaign is either as a joke or a puzzle encounter if the party includes one character that would consistently reject their advances. Pic related.
>>
>>82193129
Being able to smite succubi by disregarding the thot is the best thing to have come out of PF 2nd edition.
>>
>>82193291
it's also the only good thing to have come out of PF 2nd edition
>>
>>82192676
Would that mean that fucking a succubus has a chance to literally damn you to hell, as you get sucked through the portal?
>>
>>82184666
>that demon claw peeking out from under the left lady's dress

Spotted the succubus
>>
>>82193670
Seems appropriate, actually.
>>
>>82191217
I say the child would inherit the worst aspect of the human parent's personality, be it their vindictiveness, sloth, whatever their greatest vice would be and amplified until it's the child's most prevalent social trait. Appearance wise they would inherent the demon looks with some slight variations such as hair and skin color of the human parent.

As far as destination upon dying, yeah they'll get sent to hell, best case being limbo or purgatory if they managed to suppress their innate shit personality and strived to be an actual good person. Just an unfortunate aspect of being part demon, stuck with the sin of existing as one.
>>
>>82184391
>Though wanting to get some use out of the succubus broodmother stayblock I wrote
Share it

>>82193698
Good catch. Everybody notices the weirdo arguing with the priest, but the lady also has demon-feet. I didn't even notice because of the other much more obvious demon.
>>
>>82193986
>Good catch. Everybody notices the weirdo arguing with the priest, but the lady also has demon-feet. I didn't even notice because of the other much more obvious demon.

When you think about it, foocubi serve a tactical purpose, with regular demons screening for them as they infiltrate their way into a distracted populace.
>>
>>82194011
Not entirely dissimilar to how regular women will keep an ugly or fat friend around to make them look better in comparison.
>>
>>82191217
In DnD they're cambions (if the mother is a mortal) or alu-fiends (if the mother is a succubus). Both are demonic enough that they have an obviously demonic appearance and are innately drawn toward evil. Especially alu-fiends, as they are more like demons with some human blood than humans with demon blood, and are also likely to be raised by their succubus mother (unless she dumps the baby at the father's doorstep after giving birth or something).
In further generations you start to get tieflings which are enough removed from their demonic heritage to be essentially just mortals with weird appearance and potentially some very minor supernatural abilities.
>>
>>82193754
I can't get the mental image of somebody having sex with a succubus and suddenly getting sucked down her cooch like that scene in Alien IV with the hull breach now. Thanks a lot, /tg/.
>>
File: wizards.jpg (517 KB, 3129x1921)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>82179511
>What's the best way to deal with succubi and incubi?
1) have immunity to Energy Drain & Charm.
2) [CENSORED]

If there are no succubi, you need lesser planar binding. Proceed to step 1 after you summon some.

>>82193670
Would Dimensional Anchor solve the issue, or would it cockblock you?
>>
>>82195606
IIRC dimensional anchor only stops the target from using spells and abilities like teleporting, planeshifting, and the like, but not from passing through pre-existing portals. So it probably wouldn't stop you from getting sucked through the succu-hole.
>>
File: 14467788864.jpg (419 KB, 540x960)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>82195606
>1) have immunity to Energy Drain & Charm.
That's how you end up just getting flatout murdered by a succubus.
>>
>>82194634
I think there was a scene like that in American Gods.
>>
>>82196180
I recall some film having a scene where a guy meets a woman who looks pregnant and asks if she can stay with him for the night. Then at night he wakes up to find that she's no longer pregnant and wants to have sex with him. When he does, he gets sucked into her cooch and she ends up looking pregnant again.
Not exactly the same thing, but kind of related, and does seem like something succubi type demons could do.
>>
File: SuccuBM Statblock.png (165 KB, 641x845)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>82193986
Here's the stats. I also had another page with the lore text but I'd have to share it as a pdf then.
>>
>>82196242
I'm surprised I haven't really seen unbirth-succubi. Vore-succubi seem relatively common as fetish, but given how succubi kill you by having sex on would think unbirth would fit them better than vore.
>>
File: fyr.jpg (108 KB, 400x400)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>82195713
>IIRC dimensional anchor only stops the target from using spells and abilities like teleporting, planeshifting, and the like, but not from passing through pre-existing portals. So it probably wouldn't stop you from getting sucked through the succu-hole.
Nope. Blocks travel, not abilities:
>> covered with a shimmering emerald field that completely blocks extradimensional travel.
>> Forms of movement barred by a dimensional anchor include astral projection, blink, dimension door, ethereal jaunt, etherealness, gate, maze, plane shift, shadow walk, teleport, and similar spell-like or psionic abilities. The spell also prevents the use of a gate or teleportation circle for the duration of the spell.
Gate is practically "pre-existing portal".

And all exceptions are different:
>> A dimensional anchor does not interfere with the movement of creatures already in ethereal or astral form when the spell is cast, nor does it block extradimensional perception or attack forms. Also, dimensional anchor does not prevent summoned creatures from disappearing at the end of a summoning spell.

I am not certain whether fucking a portal to hell qualifies as extradimensional travel or as extradimensional attack.

>>82195855
>flatout murdered
Its called "foreplay".
>>
File: 1607284451468.png (1.02 MB, 758x1888)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>82193129
Don't bully the succs.
>>
>>82190059
>this was my GF and she knew I had a weakness for tomboys
>was
You okay, Anon?
>>
File: Succubus Defeated.png (841 KB, 1716x291)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>82193291
>>82193300
It's a silly concept that can lead into some funny scenarios.
That reminds me that I should try drawing more of these two. They had a fun dynamic and it's probably my favorite version of the succubus character.
>>
>>82199006
Didn’t have a falling out or anything she just moved to Arizona. We still talk once in a while but we just kinda agreed that a long distance relationship wasn’t working out.
>>
>>82184666
That's horrifying but do you have one without the censor? Those breasts do look pretty nice
>>
>>82179522
>Casts death Ward on self
Nuthin personel dm-sama
>>
>>82194634
The position in which this would happen also implies that your legs would snap at the hip and fold against your sides as you get sucked in
>>
>>82200646
You somehow made a horrible mental image even WORSE. Quite impressive anon.
>>
>>82203262
You ever see that video of a crab getting sucked into a tiny crack in a seabed pipe? It'd be like that.
>>
>>82179511
How could a succubus be a good parent to a mortal child, or at least a Tiefling one?
>>
By making them nymphs, forest spirits and minor fertility goddesses, who have been branded as evil by the Church. They aren‘t evil. They are misunderstood. Since they used to rely on human interaction to fulfill their purpose, they were changed by this as well. The younger ones are now using illusion magic and aren‘t as good as the older generations in terms of nature magic.
>>
>>82179511

You bang her so hard that she actually doesn't drain your levels for fear if missing out on the wildest sex she's ever had
>>
>>82190059
I know hes lying, but its so sad and pathetic i just kind of want to let him have this.
>>
>>82199309
>>82193291
>>82193129
I knows its funny. But I could also see how that could be narrtively really engagining in a more serious campain. Like a character overcomes their lust for some higher goal or something.

Of course it would be best if it really is seen as a major hurtle.
>>
>>82204425
Number 1 rule of the internet faggot, text in green is always real and should be assumed as such. Even if it’s fake and gay, it’s more entertaining to assume that it’s real.
>>
>>82205702
That's not rule 1 at all, fucking tourist. You wouldn't even be here if people actually followed rules 1 and 2
>>
>>82200646
>>82203302
That's definitely one way to make having sex with succubus to have nasty consequences.
Though I'd prefer if she sucks you into her womb and absorbs your soul or transforms you into another demon or something, instead of dumping you into Hell as meat-paste.
>>
>>82205794
>Though I'd prefer if she sucks you into her womb and absorbs your soul or transforms you into another demon or something, instead of dumping you into Hell as meat-paste.
Yes, because that's your fetish. Fucking coomers.
>>
>>82205819
I'm not really into unbirth, Tbh. But I feel the idea of the succubus being a living portal to hell makes more sense if it's specifically to summon more demons into the mortal world (you can still tie that to the standard "succ out your soul via sex" thing by having them use mortal souls as a fuel to open the portal), but if you're going for succubus succing you through her vag it would make more sense to me if that was done for a purpose that benefits the succubus, rather than just as an elaborate and brutal mean to kill horny players.
>>
>>82205901
>damning souls to hell while stealing their mortal vitality doesn't benefit a demon
You're trying really hard to justify why your fetish is the "most logical choice" while pretending to be neutral.
>>
>>82205901
If you fucc the succ you deserve the cucc.
>>
>>82203989
By giving them hands-on sex education when they come of age.
>>
>>82179511
My party encountered a succubus on a mission once. My character ran into her first and failed a will save miserably against her mental attack. So when the party was busy fighting some other demons my character, against her will, attacked them from behind and almost killed another party member. They beat my character up and locked her up after the mission and had an investigation into what was wrong with her. When the rest of the party ran into the succubus the character being played by the DM's girlfriend cut one of the succubus's boobs off for some reason and they sent her back to Hell that way. My character was closely watched for a long time because of suspicion of consorting with demons and the character she almost killed never trusted her again.
>>
>>82205719
>rules 1 and 2
What are your versions of these rules?
>>
>>82203989
I had a thought.

2 orphans summon a succubus to be there mother. They understand they are surrendering their immortal souls, they just dont care because being orphan street rats suck.

The succubus decides this is an easy, albeit lengthy and boring job, but she gets to not be in hell in the meantime. However the succubus is not a creature if love. So having two orphans who genuinely love her for raising then freaks her out. Worse is the knowledge shes not actually scamming them- they know what they are getting into. So she doesn't feel particularly evil for fulfilling her contract. She can't even properly lash out, as the contract stipulated she had to be a good mother, so most she can do is snark. Without feeling like shes outwitting them, or screwing them over, she starts feeling guilty and not in control, as when they eventually die her two wards will go to hell with her feeling like she hasn't gotten them to deserve it.
>>
>>82207643
Kill yourself, bumpfag
>>
>>82206190
That rhyme was horrible and you should feel horrible for it. Let alone the subject matter.
>>
>>82207915
> The succubus decides this is an easy, albeit lengthy and boring job, but she gets to not be in hell in the meantime.

Doubt that matters to an immortal being. If anything, she might want to be in Hell to better scheme and politic.

> However the succubus is not a creature if love.

This is interesting and worth exploring.

> So having two orphans who genuinely love her for raising then freaks her out.

Elaborate. This part would be key.

> Worse is the knowledge shes not actually scamming them- they know what they are getting into. So she doesn't feel particularly evil for fulfilling her contract.

I doubt devils care what the contracts are for or if their debtors are being "bad" or "ignorant". Devils like spreading evil, because it spreads desperation, which in turn generates more souls willing to sale themselves.

In this scenario, the succubus might happily encourage her children to find more orphans and abused children to barter their souls to other succubi. And then she goes to -those- kids and shows them what torments await in Hell, and encourage them to find other dupes in return for slightly better spots in Hell. Her contract is to be a good mother to her orphans, not orphans in general right?
>>
>>82179511
depends on the setting.
>>
File: Ultimate Succubutt.jpg (792 KB, 1348x1957)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
>>82179511
Surprised nobody hasn't posted this yet. It's probably the most memorable campaign that heavily featured a succubus that's been posted on /tg/.
>>
>>82200632
Oh shit DMs are threatened by player ingenuity. I would be over joyed if my players pull such stunt. But also, why is your Character casting death ward before having sex with the bar maid??
>>
>>82190038
God bless the Japanese.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4.58 MB, 1850x2700)
4.58 MB
4.58 MB PNG
>>82210671
I prefer the idea that Demons actively hate being in Hell. It is Hell after all. And look for as many excuses to not be in hell when they can.

For the second point- I had a thought on Christian mythology- demons are all essentially sinners- or all inhabitants of hell are at least. A sinner who refused to look for salvation or redemption. Now there's a lot of church doctrine I don't like in there, but I do think the idea that Hell is a punishment brought on specifically by the person in hell interesting- so a Succubus would essentially be that person whose toxic in a relationship. Sure they might fuck really good, but the reason they can fuck real good and are also in hell are probably due to a lot of deep-seated loathing they would be unable to confront, because it would have to mean blaming themselves for their predicament.

For the third point- the Orphans make the Succubus sign a contract of 'you gotta raise use well, feed us, be a proper mother, etc. etc.' so as per the contract, the Succubus has to do a good job of mothering, even if she can be real grumpy doing it. The Orphans sign it knowing they are forking over their immortal souls, but are just thankful they have someone in their lives to look after and care for them- even if the person is forced to do so, and keeps bringing it up. Orphans having incredibly sad lives. Being unable to point out 'hey, I don't actually care for you, I'm just doing this because I'm forced to, I'm going to eat your souls after this' and to have the kids go 'we know, we love you anyway' would be rather fucked up for the Succubus.
(cont.)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (386 KB, 1280x1821)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>82212492
>>82210671
Everyone who is a bad guy find a way to construe some narrative where they are the good guy. Whether it's that they are the victim, or that everyone around them is too weak or stupid to do the 'necessary' thing they have to do. Look at the manifesto's of mass shooters. It's pretty much always 'I'm the only one with the balls to step in and do what needs to be done- shoot up an entire church and everyone in it- you all are going to remember me as a hero'. A con-artist believes that the people they con deserve what they get, due to being too stupid or ignorant, and thus they deserve that money more due to being more virtuous and smart.

Also- I imagine part of being a good mother would be not doing things that might bring the local chapter of Paladins knocking- can't mother orphans if the Paladin's slay you, so you'd want to keep a low profile for the job.
>>
File: 1616444201367.jpg (981 KB, 600x5538)
981 KB
981 KB JPG
>>82207915
Kind of reminds me of this comic. Presumably by the end of the orphans' lifespan she's gotten so attached to them that she refuses to take their souls.
>>
>>82179511
Our group of fairly powerful wizards got asked to go investigate a college campus where little wizards had been vanishing. We found one of their labs that had a succubus still stuck in her summoning circle because they had summoned her with what they learned in summoning 101 to bang her. They then vanished somewhere afterwards. We were pretty sure by then things involved a cult worshiping an eldritch abomination much worse than a succubus, so we took the succubus out of the circle and said she had to come with us to identify her summoners. We eventually found a pocket hell dimension and succubus goes "where are we" and we told her what eldritch abomination we thought was involved. Then she started crying and screaming about wanting to go home and how everyone was going to be soulbound by the abomination and suffer for a billion years. We bound her with spirit magic and made her keep following us so we could make sure we got all the bodies confirmed. It was a while ago, but I think we let her go afterwards. I don't think she answered summons after that. I kind of felt bad for her in retrospect because she'd really only signed on to giving sexual favors to 19 year old mages in exchange for magic and we probably gave her PTSD.
>>
>>82211298
>Why won't anyone repost my cringey greentext that never happened BAWWWWW
>>
File: andrew-morris-2.jpg (251 KB, 1080x1350)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>82179511
Do you prefer succubi that look almost exactly like human women in their natural form, or do you like them to look more like pic related in their true states?
>>
>>82216521
>like clockwork, bumpfag appears
>>
>>82216521
I prefer full on sexy demoness succubi.
>>
File: E3OhtKBUUAAWPFv.jpg (99 KB, 662x664)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>82179511
I make them Hell's version of a vapid popstar.
>>
>>82218038
Based. Love that show.
>>
>>82218038
As in they're literally demon popstars doing concerts and the like, or is seducing mortals and stealing their souls the demon equivalent of doing pop music? The latter gives me a funny mental image of demons watching succubi seduce mortals like you might watch a concert, and there being charts tracking how many people each succubus has seduced like how music magazines have charts of album sales.
>>
>>82218956
Helluva is a hundred thousand times better than Hazbin
>>
>>82220021
Has Hazbin Hotel gotten anything more than the pilot? Helluva Boss has an almost full season by now.
The Hazbin pilot definitely did a worse job as a pilot, though. A pilot episode should represent a "typical episode" so the people deciding whether they should pick up the show know what to expect. There's a reason why the pilot episode is often not the first episode actually aired or the main character's origin story. The Hazbin pilot really didn't give a good idea what the average episode of the show would be like. You can assume some things based on the premise (I'd assume episodes would consist of a new guest checking in the hotel and Charlie trying to redeem them, and either failing or succeeding after some hijinks), but that's still just assumptions.
In contrast, the Helluva pilot did a good example of establishing the premise and providing what could be expected to be a typical episode (there's some imps, they work as assassins, they get hired to go to the mortal world and kill someone, violent hijinks ensues).

I do like that the show ended up giving a lot of the initially seemingly one-note characters some depth. Like initially the fact that Blitzo only has access to the book the imps need to open a portal to the human world because he prostitutes himself to a gay demon lord was treated as just a gag, but they actually made said demon lord into a proper character, who's stuck in an unhappy marriage and genuinely has feelings for Blitzo even though he thinks he's just paying him for sex.
>>
>>82220141
The pilot got picked up for a full show IIRC. Can’t remember the network though.
>>
>>82212492
tldr but god i wish pic were me.
>>
>>82184666
Does God even visit these threads or is it always you Satan?
>>
>>82179511
I avoid that monster at all costs because its at the absolute center of my magical realm.
>>
>>82192216
>Succubi should not look like they should be wearing sweatpants
The ones that would work on me do.
>>
Ain't my story but a buddy of mine got captured by a demon stronghold. Him being a paladin, they wanted to make him fall and had him chained. That's when their GM was reminded that unarmed strikes can be done by any part of the body, and smite can be applied.
>>
>>82225918
until. or the paladin or the mage is turned into one.
>>
Anyone have any decent pics of urban fantasy succubi?
>>
>>82230543
Just look up helluva boss succubus
>>
File: Divine tutors.jpg (121 KB, 850x680)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>82230543
>>
File: Gym Demon Profile.jpg (244 KB, 850x1441)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>82230766
>>
File: Gym Demon.jpg (119 KB, 850x731)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>82230782
>>
File: Housewife Demon.jpg (185 KB, 850x1200)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>82230800
>>
File: Punk Demon.png (434 KB, 435x750)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>82230862
>>
>>82230872
>>
File: Red Office Succubus.jpg (127 KB, 1056x1920)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>82230896
>>
File: Several Succubus.jpg (177 KB, 850x883)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>82230917
>>
File deleted.
>>82230937
>>
File: Southern Succubus.jpg (240 KB, 850x1230)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>82230957
>>
File: Modern Demonette.jpg (36 KB, 564x421)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>82230973
>>
File: Sweater Demon.jpg (183 KB, 850x1349)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>82230994
>>
>>82230543
ur mum lmao
>>
File: Beach Demon.jpg (210 KB, 1733x1200)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>82231015
>>
File: shoulder angels.jpg (233 KB, 850x658)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>82231034
And that's my story.
>>
>>82231050
>redditbuddy
That explains your shit taste
>>
>>82231082
Shut up gay elf slut.
>>
>>82231082
>BB is redd*t now
Haha, this site gets gayer every year.
>>
File: 193921h3vvxjij7vitwtw5.jpg (115 KB, 900x998)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>82179511
erodaemon > succubus
>>
File: 1039667.jpg (1.35 MB, 6400x1710)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>82179511
>>
>>82213738
What's the source of this "Is that so?" vore loli?
Is that the original?
>>
>>82236335
It's Rumia, a minor character from Touhou project games (which are better known from their fan content than the actual games themselves). She's a man-eating yokai (that's her actual in-game title), so she is a canon voreloli, albeit a very incompetent one as her main ability is to generate a sphere of darkness centered on herself but she lacks the ability to actually see in the dark so she can't use her ability without blinding herself.
>>
File: Rumia_Transparente.png (31 KB, 128x247)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>82236335
that's Rumia from the sixth Touhou game Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
she eats humans, as any other youkai, but most of her character is made up by the fans
>>
>>82237216
>>82237225
Thanks, lore anons!
>>
>>82196242
Sauce please?
>>
>>82237498
If I remembered the source I'd have mentioned it. It was some random film on late night TV years ago.
>>
>>82184666
Serious question: I've seen the gesture the priest(?) there makes with his right hand everywhere in historical Christian paintings. Does it have an actual historical/religious meaning? Does it have a name or a reference so I could read about it?
>>
>>82237225
>most of her character is made up by the fans
That applies to pretty much every Touhou character. There's a reason why "wait, Touhou has games?" is a meme, as most content people engage with and most of the characterization comes from fan works.
>>
>>82234393
>>82234431
>Bumpfag has resorted to samefaggotry
It's pathetic, really.
>>
File: ok idiot.png (56 KB, 752x386)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>82239520
Honest to fucking god these board tourists have never seen a samefag in their life and run their little faggot mouths. Don't you have school right now? Put your phone away, asshole, or I'm going to call your teacher.
>>
>>82196242
>>82237498
>>82237727
If it's what I think, it's the second of the three short films from the Weird Western anthology "Grim Prairie Tales".
>>
>>82238324
a blessing sign meaning the three natures of Christ
>>
>>82230543
>>
>>82238324
It comes from an ancient roman gesture that was customarily used when doing public speaking. You can see the town crier doing it in HBO's Rome. You had early pictures and images of Christ and the apostles doing the handsign while they were speaking publically under the roman empire, and as the practice fell out of use the gesture mutated into being a blessing because it was something Christ and the apostles did.
>>
>>82179511
>urban fantasy game
>players are obligated to complete a job to pay back a debt to a demon lord
>their handler is a succubus
>she has some serious mental fuckery that causes them real problems
>they go to the meeting point an hour before she's supposed to arrive
>leave a phone
>only interact with her through text
>she throws a hissy fit but she's not allowed to break contact with them
>they spend the remainder of the mission mostly working out of an abandonned but still consecrated churd where she can't get to them
>she freaks out and attacks them at the end of the mission when they screw over her boss
>rather than fight her (and probably each other, given her mental influence ) themselves, the shaman calls a big ass nature spirit she can't seduce which easily defeats her

I was quite impressed with them. They're all edgy dudes playing some flavor of edgy character, with a little perversion thrown in on top. I'd figured a succubus would give them a real hard time since it's a rare session where one of them doesn't try to fuck an NPC or fuck over a group member. But when faced with a hostile NPC that specializes in seduction and treachery their responses ranged from "begone demon" to "begone thot"
>>
>>82241886
>>82242965
I think it looks neat. It's portrayed in a gentle, almost appeasing manner, but I imagine a cleric in white robes gesturing this way to turn undead or call divine power down to smite some abomination, it's a cool moment of contrast between the peaceful nature of the religious figure and the godly powers they channel against their enemies.
>>
>>82231050
Are those Digimon?
>>
>>82243182
Indeed.
>>
File: 58403197_p0.jpg (221 KB, 870x900)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>82243182
Yes
>>
>>82239603
>what is inspect element
Keep on crying. You have no taste and you have no games.
>>
>>82244295
I can't stop you from being a delusional retard but I can rip on you for it.
>>
>>82179511
>party storming keep that is actually our allies, but we got info that some traitors had barricaded in the main temple and were trying to profane it to summon a demon.
>Fight to temple doors, find a trio of battered knights trying to force them open, dead cultists on the floor.
>knights are actually disguised succubi that finished playing with the cultists
>round of will saves and sense motives checks, charm persons thrown around with stalling tactic discussion
>wizards familiar see's right through all of it, starts combat (fucking cats give not a single fuck)
>charmed party members response to 'friends' being attacked is... to try and charm monster/suggestion friends to stand down
>need to break out a flowchart to figure out who has who charmed and who knows who is on which side
>hectic as all fuck, utter chaos, nonleathal takedowns mixing with very lethal attacks as it devolves, grapples used to hide kisses, illusions swapping peoples looks
>cleric finally gets fed up and drops a modified chaos hammer, tuned to good, on the whole lot of us because he knows the party is good or neutral and the knights 'should' be good.
>cue corpses of succubi hitting the floor and everybody looking very sheepish
Damn things wasted so much of our time and spells that we almost lost the boss fight in the temple, was beautiful.
>>
>>82179522
Unironically this. They're not fighters but seducers. Maybe not kill them outright, but steal their soul or stuff. Nothing annoys players more than stealing stuff. Maybe have them be marked with a ritual symbol and now they have other Demons and Devils in their asses.

Captcha is PKM. PK em. As you command captcha.
>>
>>82220141
Helluva Boss didn’t have a super impressive pilot either, really. Hazbin got picked up, we’re just waiting for it to drop.
>>
>>82245650
I like both personally. Who is your favorite character from each so far?
>>
>>82231050
Why can't the shoulder angels fuck themselves and leave the poor guy alone?
>>
>>82248343
you mean each other?
>>
>>82212492
Actually in Christian mythology demons are the angels who sided with Lucifer when he rebelled.
>>
>>82234623
based...
>>
>>82234623
is that odd horn shape or is she wearing a tiny top hat?
>>
>>82249045
That's part of her horn. And the proper term for those tiny top hats is fascinator.
>>
In my urban fantasy setting, succubi and incubi developed a dating app that one of my players jokingly refer to as "Sinder." By agreeing to the app's terms of service (which, of course, nobody ever reads), Sinder's userbase is essentially agreeing to share a small portion of the sexual energy they generate during hook-ups with the app's demonic shareholders.

However, Sinder's success has caused other incubi and succubi to devlop their OWN dating apps. So now, most of them are just abnormally attractive coders, not street-walking seducers.
>>
>>82248343
You could, but if they really wanted to fuck each other, it'd be by foiling the others plans.
>>82248886
Yes anon. They sinned by rebelling. Being in Hell is their punishment.
>>
>>82249804
>Being in Hell is their punishment
And Hell is an absence of God's grace, it's discovering that you've been inside a pleasant house all along, and now your soul's left out in the cold. Not enough people emphasize that aspect of Hell, that it's meant to feel wrong on a deep, intrinsic level. Probably why so many people think Hell must be a pretty alright place since all the "cool" people are there.
>>
>>82249849
I've only heard 'hell is the absence of gods light' bit from Orthodox christians before.

But yeah- the demons in hell aren't supposed to like being in hell. Like, for Lucifer, the idea is he finds it better to rule in hell than kneel in heaven. But Hell is still a terrible place to have to be in.
>>
>>82249849
If we go by Dante (which is where a lot of common ideas about Hell are from), all the cool people end up in the 1st circle, which is a pretty OK place. The weather's pretty rubbish (it's always overcast and slightly too hot or cold to be comfortable, but not so much it's a huge bother), but you get to hang out with Caesar and Aristotle. Dante's Heaven meanwhile is super trippy and abstract, which makes it hard to emphatise with.
>>
File: 1498858939001.gif (1.23 MB, 332x250)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>82184666
>666
>here's your succubus
Thanks ...
>>
>>82184666
That pussy game must be strong
>>
>>82231050
>that troon level of women hate

The lust would dissapear and only left rage behind if that monster said such a vile thing in from of me.
>>
>>82234623
>erodaemon > succubus
Why is that exactly?
>>
File: Mastemon.jpg (59 KB, 960x540)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>82248343
Well they can but after that they fuse together
>>
>>82252351
Nice. Post more of her please.
>>
Only one proper way to incubi, and it involves a lot of aspect warrior soul stones
>>
>>82179511
How large do you like the wings on your succubi? Can they actually fly with them, with or without magic, or are they purely aesthetic?
>>
>>82203989
>How could a succubus be a good parent to a mortal child, or at least a Tiefling one?

By loving them and raising them well. There's no rule saying succubi have to be destructive psychopathic monsters.
>>
>>82187998
You'd still die tho
>>
>>82238324
its the sword mudra in yoga. all cultures use it, it just is like turning your hand into an energy wand/funnel.
>>
>>82259183
For me, flight is mandatory
>>
>>82260083
>flight is mandatory
What’s so important about flight?
>>
>>82259183
I consider wings to be optional. Though if present I prefer them to look large enough that the succubus flying with them wouldn't look ridiculous.
You pretty much never see actually realistically sized wings because they'd be absolutely massive, but something like in that picture still looks convincing enough, while a succ with tiny cute wings would have to flap them like a hummingbird to fly.
>>
>>82204060
Unironically what happened to me. Roller two nat 20s in a row. Poor succubi became a simp afterwords. Started like a joke but turned up surprisingly sad when she died protecting my character. Was a great campaign.
>>
File: 1366066513966.jpg (6 KB, 225x251)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I would like to see semen demons get on with the zeitgeist and adjust their tactics.
>ye olde succubus
>traps men by offering free sex before she sucks them dry

>new modern age succubus
>traps men by offering them warmth, intimacy and companionship before she sucks them dry
>>
>>82260083
>>82262432
Alright then, should the wings be solely bat-like, or should feathery ones be an option as well?
>>
>>82263617
>big-tiddy sloth demon
>She cooks, she cleans, she buys you video-games
>likes to cuddle on the couch while you watch anime together
>tends to wear maid outfits and virgin-killer sweaters
>seduces you into a life of sloth on the couch taking care of all your finances so you won't contribute to society.
>>82266461
Feathery wings should be for angels exclusively. The imagery is just too closely associated with them.
>>
>>82179511
>Deal with
You blue ball.

>Do you have any stories of particularly memorable encounters with them?
No.
>>
>>82267691
>big-tiddy sloth demon
>She cooks, she cleans, she buys you video-games
>likes to cuddle on the couch while you watch anime together
>tends to wear maid outfits and virgin-killer sweaters
>seduces you into a life of sloth on the couch taking care of all your finances so you won't contribute to society.
That sounds wonderful.
>>
>>82263617
>>82267691
>succubus
>but she's my cuddle fren!
Ahahahaha HOLY SHIT dude that's so epic and it's a TOTALLY original idea that has NEVER been done before! You should upload it to r/4chan!
>>
>>82179511
Make sure that the only liquids you ingest for the week leading up to the encounter are holy water. Now all your bodily fluids are derived from holy water, and therefore santified, allowing you to fry her from the inside with holy semen.
>>
File: COMPSMTR.jpg (120 KB, 1000x1456)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>82179511
Forcing them into my COMP by beating the shit out of them.
>>
File: glass of water.jpg (44 KB, 825x529)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>82270479
In every glass of water you drink, there are molecules which passed through the bowels of Oliver Cromwell. If holiness in holy water can persist being drunk, that means that all water on the planet is holy. Ergo all water on the planet would be toxic to Succubi and Incubi.
>>
>>82179511
One time, the party discovered a succubus that built up a little cult to steal holy water from a nearby temple. She reasoned that if she drank increasingly large doses of holy water she'd eventually build up a resistance, and thus be able to storm a temple directly.
Demons are not always clever.

The party's two paladins quickly clowned on her.
>>
>>82270592
>not dunking her into a vat of holy water and holding her under until she dissolves
NGMI
>>
>>82270699
that's my fetish
>>
>>82249045
odd horn shape, but she could wear a tiny top hat and make it look good
>>
>>82272359
better yet, she could wear two
>>
>>82245106
Succubus drains Levels (soul). A level one will die from a delicate finger tip touch. A level 10 can duck around a few round, only a few. But image, 9 consecutive cums.
>>
>>82252265
succubi embody lust, erodaemons personify death by heartbreak
a succubus destroys you by giving you what you want, an erodaemon destroys you by denying you what you desire
>>
>>82272421
And that certainly makes them more sadistic, but how does that make them so much better?
>>
>>82179522
holy based
>>
>>82204425
Just because nothing interesting happens to you doesn't mean its false
>>
File: 1610163842966.jpg (195 KB, 553x936)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>82218956
>>82220141
>>82220021
I have a D&D campaign that is Hazbin Hotel.
Started with a fetch quest and finding people to save

now has a group fighting in Quebec fighting Viking Eskamos and having one of the MC's who knocked up Charlie and fighting another party member who plays as Jeffery Epstine.
I was off my meds for 3 weeks, wrote 79 pages of schizoid ramblings
>>
>>82274411
What the fuck
That sounds hilarious but a gigantic clusterfuck
>>
File: 1606033705081.png (280 KB, 960x720)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>82274517
its both
Gather round young ones, its time for a tale

It involved 2 Men, just a man, The Fighter and One Jeffrey Epstein.

It began, with an autistic nugget and a Man, The Fighter.
They arrived in Hell. Greeted by the wavering lights of Pentagram City. Modeled After New York of course due to the fact that well,
So, Our Duo was off, on a great adventure, To find the fighters friends, Truck Freak, Crazy Ass and Дpyг. The Companion, Nugget, a plucky Young Duel-Monster card duelist with a lack of appendages.

The Duo wandered the streets. Confused and character backstorys ensue with Nugget wanting to Duel em all. The fighter just wants all his friends to come together.
A group of 1980s neon lit cyberpunk rejects wearing a certain Hindu symbol then ambushes the party. Looking for nothing but to kill and murder our heros. Fighter unveiled his iconic weapons, a 15 dollar Home Depot Sledgehammer and his Ram Ranch Cowboy esque physique. Nugget uses the Duel Card, Earth to throw dirt on the enemies. The Fighter smashes all the punks with the hammer with ease
With investigation and pure luck, They happened upon a garage holding a Redneck Chariot. A mix of an El Cameno, a 2015 Ford Mustang and huge tires. With charisma and investigation, The Fighter recognized the car as Truck Freaks. A pet project they took out with The Boys before everything went Black. The Fighter and Nugget took the car
24 cans of Twisted Tea, half a pack of camel no filters and some Lynard Skynard with Montly Krüe. They set out on a regretful, painfully cringe world to make it better.
>>
First encounter was a madmax type encounter. a giant ass sandcrawler, powered by a Rotary engine with 2 metric tons on Nitro in tanks.
in a page out of Fear and Loathing, they drove into a mad max hell race within the Midwestern Basalt flats of red sand. dust kicking up and sputtering oil vomiting across the land, The Fighter has to battle Methjunkies while racing and not dying
>>82274560
>>
File: 1617261382343.jpg (50 KB, 567x674)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>82274622
through pure racing (and a few well placed 870 shells he won the Great Sandy Swerve, to then have a place to talk with the Speed Junkies. its a burning man, post apocalyptic type setting. They were also christened with Iawaska and motor oil.
The Cheifton of The Motormen, Truck Freak recognizes Fighter, and they catch up.
Hell has no real time, well you can tell a day has passed, but not linearly or coherently. the planes used to shift, and sometimes time went slower or faster

They make peace and The Fighter gets his contact information and proceeds to explore the new plain of Hell
to note the player who played nugget left or had some family emergency so he was not as active, he comes usually when plot is developing and ruins whatever tension or dramatics were being built up

the next large Soul City was about 500 miles away. they had a full tank of NuGasz, half a pack of smokes, Iowaska, its a Dust storm and they were in an open topped vehicle. so they gunned it
>>
Make their weakness the opposite of their power: sexual energy fuels them, but rejection weakens them.

If you've ever turned down a woman who wanted sex, imagine that reaction but magic.
>>
>>82274723
I will continue if anyone wants me to
>>
>>82179522
Unironically this. I've seen two PCs get iced in the same campaign on separate occasions after the following line:
>She wraps her arms around you and goes for the kiss, do you let her?
>Well yeah, why not?
All they had to do is resist, they were prompted, but they agreed to let it happen.
Never trust a thankful maiden.
>>
>>82179511
I once lunged at a flying succubus trying to slam her into the ground but missed and fell face first into the ground
Fun times
>>
>>82266461
Unless they are really up there in the hierarchy, like the original rebel angels, they should get leathery wings like any other lesser and younger demon.
>>
>>82274877
Sure! How did you mod things? Details please.
>>
>>82280048
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
File: 1515980077934.png (150 KB, 800x1281)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
>>82179511
>>
>>82281145
I remember this one. Which type is your preference and why?
>>
>>82282462
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
File: 1504105271267.png (760 KB, 900x972)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>82203989
have it without the blur.
>>
File: Mother_Succubus.png (85 KB, 360x450)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>82283944
Thanks, it's oddly adorable. Do you have any more like it please?
>>
>>82285900
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
>>82280077
>>82282504
>>82286523
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
>>82286971
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
>>82285900
Seconding please. Wholesome succubi are surprisingly based.
>>
>>82287522
>Wholesome succubi
Is that like calling a nigger a "good boy"?
>>
>>82239603
>>82244523
>what is a proxy
Bunkercucks accusing others of being newfags is peak irony
>>
>>82270186
Calm down, trannycel.
>>
I want a wholesome succubus to call me a good boy, as she holds me in her arms after passionate lovemaking.
>>
>>82179511
Does this board even have moderation anymore?
>>
>>82281145

For me it's Oni Type A
>>
>>82287834
>wholesome succubus

Her wings are literally located at Easy-Rider -reach
>>
>>82287840
/tg/ mods are literal lefty Redditors. They're too busy guzzling down nigger cum and farming upvotes to set up a safe space for you, snowflake.
>>
File: 1281742074424.gif (167 KB, 160x120)
167 KB
167 KB GIF
>>82287840
>AAAAAAAH IM GOING INSANE! WHY DO THE TRANNYJANNIES ALLOW TOPICS THAT GO AGAINST MY REDDIT-SENSIBILITIES!?!?!!?!
>>
>>82287919
Really? Huh, not what I would have done. Not that its bad, just not quite my usual taste.
>>
>>82281145
I like Satan or Oni B types.
>>
>>82287081
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
>>82291033
>in my setting all devils and sympathizers get the rope
Based shibari enjoyer.
>>
>>82179511
what shit art. she looks like a man
>>
>>82291292
No she doesn’t. I don’t know where you’re getting that idea from.
>>
>>82293243
the garbage face
>>
>>82291185
What’s that? Or do I not want to know?
>>
>>82295183
Japanese rope bondage.
>>
>>82295530
>replying to bumpfag
Oops!
>>
File: Ygvar Mercelida.jpg (55 KB, 804x1024)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>82283944
What changed in this image? I can see a difference but I can’t put my finger on it. Did you remove a blur filter or was it something else?
>>
>>82287522
My favorite take on them is that they’re like V-tubers. They have a actual personality, it’s just dunked in lewd.
>>
>>82299999
>V-tubers.
>They have a actual personality
lol
lmao
>>
File: 16376039892840.png (518 KB, 736x897)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>82179511
>Succubi & Incubi
No thanks
>>
>>82222793
A24 is the company that picked it up.
>>
>>82203989
I don't think that a succubus can do a moms job without trying incest so it's going to be really hard for her to be a good mother.
>>
>>82300874
Why not? And what’s she supposed to be then?
>>
>>82179511
Only really encountered them once in a game, and it was kind of hilarious

>Playing 5e retroverse
>Party consists of : War Vet Kamen Rider, Literal Isekai Protag Holo Knight, Robot Skater Boi who talked like Michael Bay Bumblebee, Warlock with a weird ghost arm and very weird sensibilities and Myself, 80's Mafia man with a walkman.
>We get to this dungeon which is the entrance to the flickerlands, AKA BBEG Land.
>Pretty much just your typical cave entrance kinda place, with cells, spooky shit, filled with evil, the whole shebang.
>After the kamen rider loses a fight with a door, we find the key literally down the hall and to the left, come back and open it.
>Theres a woman in there.
>She starts thanking us and doin the full damsel act, and since my character was the one who opened the door cause Rogues do that, she comes to "Thank" her hero with a kiss
>Immeditatly duck that shit cause IC the dude has a GF back home and OOC I dont trust this shit.
>War Vet player gives me a little shit since i am ALWAYS like this when it comes to woman NPC's cause im an Autist like that
>Says he'll "Gladly" take the heroes kiss. I do not stop him cause this'll be funny
>She obliges and kisses him, which also prompts him to not notice her immediatly morph into her true form and get a free couple of attacks on him.
>"See this is why i ducked her, you fuckin moron" intensifies
>She's easily dispatched after this and War Vet learns that maybe a 100 year old corrupted dungeon isnt the best place to pick up chicks

He was lucky he had decent HP otherwise he woulda been fucked up real hard. .
>>
>>82302178
Not even with a daughter? I thought that they only went after men.
>>
>>82204057
This looks like some poor attempt to savage a monster just because is female.
So in principle, it's a shit idea.
>>
>>82251657
YWNBAW
>>
>>82269787
Aren't succubi supposed to be hot?
>>
>>82179511
The succubus in a campaign that I'm running has been trapped in the mortal realm for centuries, and she is fucking loving it. Not having to go home and deal with all of the assholes and shitbags climbing over and sabotaging each other over there is literally the best thing that has ever happened to her. After trapping her idiot summoner between her thighs and drinking deep of his vitality until the lingering embers of his flame of life set his desiccated body alight, she became the concubine of an emperor, sired a dozen fiendish children and ensured that otherworldly blood and heretical sorcery tainted the imperial family for generations. She relentlessly tormented the court's men and women until they tore each other to shreds in ecstatic agony and the once great empire was reduced to tribes of demonic barbarians warring over the favor of a woman whose face they could not remember, but whose writhing silhouette was branded onto their cultural memory and would be forever after. With the spoils of empire in her possession, she fled, and did it all again in the next court of fools so assured in their superiority that they don't notice a silver-tongued serpent fanning the flames of their ego until they were consumed in their entirety.

Her most recent exploit is returning to the first nation she ever destroyed and emerging from the ruins of the ancient imperial palace as a living saint and object of veneration. Her cult is already taking over the new land, and the heretical sorceries she has teased out of the souls of her most devout acolytes have altered them, body and soul, nearly beyond recognition. Left unopposed, she will turn this country into Hell on Earth and sit upon a throne carved from the petrified bones of her ten thousand husbands and wives, just because she can.

She has not seen fit to deign to grant the PCs the glory of her presence, nor any of her followers the privilege of hearing her name said aloud.
>>
>>82305596
This is purely a tactical consideration. As the devourer of ten thousand souls and a hundred million nightmares, she is above such human frailties as pride or a belief in invincibility. She knows that the moment anyone learns anything true about her is the moment that marks the beginning of her annihilation. She will not take action against the PCs until she is absolutely certain that she can crush them with such ferocity that nothing will remain of them. Until then, though, she is content to keep her distance, weaving her web of influence just beyond their reach, severing and burning away what segments into which they manage to stumble. Upon wrapping them in her silk cocoon and feasting upon their innards, all enemies capable of standing between her and her precious Kingdom of Self will be gone.

The source of her careful play is the fact that the old magic that dragged her into the world in the first place is a binding she has found herself unwilling to unwind. Her acolytes spread across her holy land maintain this magic in a thousand ways through such petty acts as sweeping floors and stoking fires, hiding the ritual significance of these actions behind their mundane appearance. She is terrified of ever going home. Existing as an entity of singular power and authority in the mortal realm makes the world of men a kingdom of one: her. Should she ever return to the pit from whence she came, generations of cruelty which she had inflicted upon other demon cults to ensure that she remained the locus of demonic energy in the mortal realm would be repaid upon her ten thousandfold by her brothers and sisters.

She will annihilate herself, embrace the cessation of existence, and leave her Hell on Earth a gaping, inescapable hole in reality before she ever allows herself to be banished home.
>>
>>82179511
Are Succubus sisters incestuous?
>>
>>82305942
Succubus sisters squabbling always takes the form of deep wedgies, titty-twisters and hour-long tribadism sessions.
>>
>>82308294
What a tribadism sessions?
>>
>>82305942
Yes.
>>
>>82308746
Scizzor me timbers how do you not know?
>>
>>
File: 225full.jpg (18 KB, 225x350)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>
>>82179511
How do succubi get along with other supernatural beings in your setting?
>>
>>82179511
By treating them as what they are and not as fetish/fap bait.
>The only real difference between a succubus and an incubus is what shape it takes to lure in prey
>They don't feed on "sexual energy" or cum. They feed on souls to increase their own power. Seducing their prey and having sex with them is their method of hunting as mortals perpetuate themselves by breeding and are predisposed to enjoying the act
>No, you cannot redeem them with "lawful dickings", they will not become your girlfriend, they will not marry you, they will not bear your children. They will suck the life clean out of you, as that is their nature
>In the rare occurrence that a succubus is redeemed (eg: Fall-From-Grace), they cease to be demonkind as evil is an immutable characteristic of demons. This does NOT mean it loses its shape-changing and soul-sucking nature. It might not be actively trying to seduce mortals for their souls anymore but it will still kill and gain power from some cumbrain who manages to stick it in because he thinks it's an easy lay
The idea that a succubus is mostly harmless and is just a horny* woman can be blamed squarely on Japanese coom artists.

*pun intended
>>
>>82312198
Sauce please? She looks like a cool demon lady.
>>
>>82313555
>succubus/incubus
>not bait
They literally fucking are.
And making people go for them against all better judgement is their whole point.
Any succ in this thread getting "I would! :D" reactions is a good, proper succ!
>>
>>82315996
Yes, I see the flaw in my use of language.
What I meant by "fetish/fap bait" is how they are portrayed as anything but a predatory demonic creature. For most media containing them (or at least, what's popular on 4chan), you might as well replace them with a normal attractive woman with a high sex drive.
>>
File: vVkoPPU.gif (992 KB, 250x250)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
>>82179522
>DM was about tried to use Succubi against our group
>didn't work because I thought they were an illusion because my character had sex last session with an important NPC, something I have never had in real life, or in character before, and I thought wasn't likely to happen again.
>>
>>82302767
>And what’s she supposed to be then?
lawful evil
>>
>>82315434
Hentai The Night When Evil Falls
Girl name Sheliss.
>>
>>82197813
man I feel bad for her
>>
File: 1636308649305.png (1.85 MB, 1057x1403)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>82179511
Most succubi tend to look like picture related, and besides the obvious traits like being busty and beautiful we tend to have stuff like horns, bat-like wings, a tail (usually with a heart-shaped tip of course), maybe reddish or pinkish skin...

Anyway, how can we mix things up while still keeping Succubi attractive? Like, what other animals can we take features from, like how Asmodeus in Helluva Boss has Rooster aspects to his design? What other ways can we put a new spin on it all?
>>
I keep seeing 'what is [x] in your setting' or 'how does [y] function in you seting'.

Stop this. Either most /tg/ are gone or those remaining are just D&D players.

You're fishing for setting ideas and it's annoying as fuck. Maybe this is a bunch of out-of-work (or not) ShareBlue spammers? IDK.

But it's annoying to see most threads fall into a 'easily identifiable pattern'. /It's boring/.

. . .

It also makes me not want to share. Could I make shit up? Yes. But.. I don't want to share until you post something to show you are a fellow creative type.

Like a idea? For your question? From now on, post a question and 'In my setting...' at the end of the post, even if you are making shit up on the spot. Just have it make (some) sense.
>>
File: 2012-08-13-GP0103.jpg (392 KB, 643x1000)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>82179511
What do you guys think of Dabbler from Grrl Power?
>>
>>82321211
Neat. Does she have any siblings or anything? Also, does it have an actual plot?
>>
>>82324657
>what other animals can we take features from,
If this is a serious question, you can always plunge into the depth of sodium glutamate, there plenty of furshit to take inspiration from.
>>
>>82193947
original sin is a 2,000 year old meme
>>
>>82234759
Wtf is that?
Is that… WoW?

Dear god did they make a make succubus you can toggle? Please tell me no
>>
>>82324711
There'd be a lot less of it on this board if someone wasn't intentionally forcing these threads alive. There's a whole pdf explaining the phenomenon and how it can be traced to a single person.
>>
>>82259183
A Succubus should be able to control the size of her wings so they're big if she needs to fly and little vestigial flappers when she's on the ground, so they don't get caught in doorways or knock things over.
>>
>>82270580
B-but if they can't drink the water...
W-what CAN they drink?
>>
>>82325992
Grrl Power just revealed the Succubbus origin story.

https://grrlpowercomic.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021-11-04-GP0994.jpg
>>
>>82179511
How skimply do your succubi dress?
>>
>>82333692
Wrong link:
https://grrlpowercomic.com/archives/comic/grrl-power-994-one-upmageship/
>>
>>82179511
would a succubi going after female chars ok or magical realm?
>>
>>82333699
Bikinis because that is what I find personally find sexiest
>>
>>82333699
My succubi never wear clothes at all.
>>
>>82333733
Depends on the reason. Why would they be doing it?
>>
>>82333692
>>82333703
They're exactly the same comic. Also, what other images from that tale do you have please?
>>
>>82335270
Wasn’t there an image floating around this board a while back relating to this? IIRC, it was saying that wearing skimpy clothes is more appealing than just constantly being nude, because the latter fuels the imagination.
>>
>>82339786
Fuck off bumpfag.
>>
>>82339905
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
File: 1594329534188.jpg (77 KB, 578x905)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>82340197
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
>>82340879
This is such a dumb meme.
>>
File: 1632573923001.jpg (186 KB, 850x1319)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>82340879
I need an unlimited SuccuPass.
>>
>>82325992
Imagine the handjobs
>>
>>82340879
Fuck off bumpfag
>>
>>82341251
Bumpfag or succubus therapists?
>>
File: 25b.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1000)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>82342572
The former. Besides being likely to have key insights into the sex-related aspects of psychology by virtue of their very inherent nature, being able to sense emotions and enter dreams would be very helpful when dealing with trauma and nightmares. Hey, that's actually a pretty interesting idea now that I think of it, I might just use it myself!
>>
>>82299948
it's probably a lower-generation file; i.e. one that hasn't been reposted, upscaled, downscaled, put through compression and generally abused 200 times
>>
>>82298421
Based shotacon
>>
>>82179511
stop spamming porn threads

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.