[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stat.jpg (147 KB, 1500x999)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
stat them using vtm
>>
15 gen, all stats 2. one randomly determined Discipline. Resources 1. Fame 3.
>>
>>81727776
no, they will roll for stats like the faggot jobbers they are
they arent special
blacksmith could probably suplex all three of them to atoms at once, he rolled 4 maxes
>>
How many fuck masquerade violations have these guys committed?
>>
>>81727776
Who are these thin-blooded faggots?
>>
>>81727776
The 2015 indi movie was very clearly based on a vamp campaign everything from to vampires puking blood to random characters joining and leaving throughout the story.
>>
>>81727974
The writers are at least aware of the game given how many things check out.
>>
>>81727974
The original movie is just "Wellington By Night."
>>
>>81727934
They were made too long ago to be thin-blooded
>>
>>81727776
I kinda like the idea that Wellington is the place all the lame and unimpressive vampires go.
>>
>>81727890
(from left to right) Lazlo Cravensworth of Clan toreador, Nadja of Antipaxos of clan tremere, Nandor the Relentless of clan la sombra
>>
But theres only two vampires there. That fellow on the left is clearly Jackie Daytona, human bar tender.
>>
>>81727907

None they were actually very meticulous about keeping the masquerade
>>
They're actually pretty strong going by age.
>>
>>81727934
>>81728079
They're definitely not thin bloods, Nadja celerity kills a young vampire in an instant and Lazlo manages to take a hit from a thousands year old vampire who's supposedly one of the original vampires.
>>
Would Guillermo even be considered a ghoul? How would that work when he's a descendant of van helsing?
>>
>>81729012
I have some bad news, anon...
>>
>>81731294
He isn't blood bound to his master. Seems like all servants are just normal humans being strung along by the promise of eternal life instead of getting longevity and super human powers by drinking vampire blood.
>>
>>81727813
Nandor has been a vampire since the 14th century and was a conqueror. He could be 10th generation.
>>
>>81731294
I love how he has natural hunter powers, just accidentally staking vampires by the dozen without even trying, shit is practically true faith level
>>
>>81730038
Also that time their powers were suppressed we discovered that they use domination in basically every human interaction
>>
>>81730038
They can also fly and polymorph into bats at will. Lazlo is obviously the youngest as a Victorian age vampire and Nadia made him a vamp so she's at least a little older.
>>
>>81732355
>incredibly powerful, ancient vampires who accomplish nothing because they are also incredibly stupid and lazy
Well of course I know them, that's my group.
>>
>>81732452
The first episode when that ancient vampire comes around and tells them to get off their asses and conquer the place is clearly the Storyteller trying to force them to do something, I have seen equivalent scenes too much to not recognise them.
>>
>>81727776
Placing them in exact clans is hard. Nadja is Laszlo's sire, and the Baron might be both Nadja and Nandor's sire, it's a little unclear. All three of them have been known to use Dominate, Celerity, Potence, and Protean, but they can also use Flight despite definitely not being gargoyles. They require native soil like Tzimisce but they also have no reflections like Lasombra. I guess you could say they're all Caitiff with some traditional Flaws, but it's a bit of a stretch.

Clearly Guillermo is Imbued and Colin Robinson is some kind of fomor who fused with a bane of modernism (which even fits with his age.)

There are some unresolvable differences. For example, in the show how monstrous you look is purely a function of your age, not your clan. They actually met their equivalent of Caine recently, and he's a really fucked-up muppet.
>>
File: 1632985801093.jpg (47 KB, 658x576)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>81729012
>>
>>81727907
Most of their violations are borderline, the one big one is working with the documentary film crew.
>>
>>81727776
Laszlo and Nadja are both toreador, since Nadja is Lazlo's sire. I'd put Nadja as 10th gen and Lazlo at 11rg

Nandor is old school ventrue, 8 or 9th gen
>>
>>81734080
give a vampire enough time and they'll pick up out of clan disciplines. laszlo is the youngest of the coterie but he has a fairly old sire.
>>
>>81734272
That's true for most Disciplines, but not a few signature ones limited by clan or bloodline. I think only gargoyles and Caitiff can even take a dot in Flight.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.