[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1634139253255.pdf (6.04 MB, PDF)
6.04 MB
6.04 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>81711777
>>
File: 1634185612674.jpg (172 KB, 1216x2048)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Post your jumper's appearance.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (676 KB, 727x1028)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>81721432
>>
>>81721305
Bret cucks deserve it
>>
>>81721432
>>
>>81721432
>Jumper after jumping every single Dragon Ball jump
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Tell us about you henchmen.
>>
File: 1633024928939m.jpg (69 KB, 537x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>81721432
The arms are bullshit level tech with a few bullion applications
>>
File: vader.jpg (60 KB, 960x538)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>81721432
More magitech and less weeaboo but you get the idea.
>>
>>81721432
>>
File: Azazel 6.jpg (174 KB, 1534x2048)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>81721432
Little early for one of these, but why not?
>>
>>81721486
Darth Vader is weaboo?
>>
>>81721497
>Little early
It's quite literally the first post, how would get more early than that?
>>
Is there a reason why I shouldn't kidnap all the students from Boku no Hero to create my own version of Battle Royale?
>>
File: kabuto.jpg (439 KB, 2560x2560)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>81721501
Not really but his helmet was deliberately designed to resemble samurai helmets, you can see it takes a few cues from the design of one. George Lucas was a huge fan of old samurai movies and that bled into Star Wars a bit.
>>
>>81721305
>Personal experience, he also shits hard on people for not knowing ths lore like he does.
When has he done that?
>>
>>81721501
Absolutely, just look at him. Isn't he so kawaii?
>>
>>81721521
but why
>>
File: Spoiler Image (574 KB, 280x280)
574 KB
574 KB GIF
>>81721432
>>
File: 1609563449411.gif (380 KB, 550x525)
380 KB
380 KB GIF
>>81721480
All I've got are these Zelda enemies. They're pretty stupid but they get the job done.
>>
File: Grand Karcist Ion.jpg (324 KB, 1620x2048)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>81721432
>>
>>81721519
Just for that, next thread is getting titled 'Post Your Jumper's Appearance Edition' to make it even earlier.
>>
>>81721526
Literally never. I don't understand why shitposters keep doing this, every time they try to take a swing at Shard it falls flat.
>>
>>81721528
It looks fun to write. If Jumper wants to be a little less evil he could revive everyone at the end and give the winner a prize.
>>
>>81721521
Yes, because you should kidnap and generbend the men into women first.
>>
>>81721480
>Literally all the Pokemon.
>Some Pokemon trainers with guns.
>Various people and creatures from D&D and Pathfinder
>Custom Angels
>Custom Demons
>Various flavors of genetically enhanced humans.
>Robots

Also >>81721496 is my appearance.
>>
>>81721480
Gensokyo
Gensokyo again
Illusionary Gensokyo
Another Gensokyo
>>
>>81721521
I remember that a villain from Marvel did the same with teenager heroes. So you could do it there
>>
Has anybody ever devised a way to survive taking all the +300s in the Stay Night jump? This isn't even for wanking, the jump just says you can't do it so it makes me want to try. Beyond becoming invincible I don't have many ideas, aside from maybe using some sort of trickery to cuck Angry Man out of the Servants and take them for yourself, at which point it snowballs in your favor.
>>
File: Konor2.png (807 KB, 950x511)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>81721432
>>
>>81721587
Que?
>>
File: Dragon Slave.jpg (164 KB, 736x1040)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>Dragon Slave (Slayers)
>Explosion! (Konosuba)
Any other good nuke spells available?
>>
>>81721432
Muscles, great face, perfect skin, beautiful eyes.
>>
>>81721642
Admittedly those are neither jumpers original or primary minions, that was just what came to mind first.

There's a perk in Four Swords Adventure that gives you a small pocket dimension and the ability to conquer other lands to add to said pocket dimension. Jumper has eaten at least three versions of Gensokyo and won the illusionary one from a scenario.
>>
>>81721676
FF has Flare, Holy, Ultima and Meltdown, the last one being very good, and kills you too.
>>
>>81721219
SB has the Pathfinder Kingmaker jump with the Pristine perk, flat out immunity to curses but iirc it only applies to the person with the perk. I think SB also has generic exalted with a curse proof perk that lets you no-sell curses up to potency equivalent to the exalted Great Curse as well? Not sure if you can share that. There's also Dark Souls 2 which has a perk, I think it's a capstone for the scholar origin, that lets you eventually figure out how to scrap away at any curse until it's eventually gone entirely.

For flat out curse immunity, maybe a custom artifact from Generic Dungeon Crawler? Then just figure out how to make more of them yourself using crafting perks.
>>
>>81721609
You would still get fucked by the future you, because they will always be jumper+.
>>
>>81721676
Calling down the moon is sorta like a nuke, right?
>>
>>81721676
Overlord the series literally has a spell called Nuke that does exactly what it sounds like. I think Quest for Glory also has the spell Thermonuclear Blast which also does exactly what it sounds like but which, importantly, provides literally zero capacity to survive casting it
>>
>>81721432
Would you accept a shitty MS Paint scrawl?

>>81721496
Man, that's a good image. A bit sinister, but super cool.
>>
>>81721609
The jump only says it's effectively guaranteed death if it's your first jump. There aren't really any ways to get around that even with the servant build because of how some of those drawbacks work.
>>
>>81721722
That's a +600. Although I think technically to take all +300s you need to take that to boost the cap on drawbacks, so...
>>
>>81721733
That's a colony drop, not a nuke.
>>
>>81721754
I think that's what makes it impossible. Any clever way you come up with to make a build that can beat the drawback, your future self has but better.
>>
>>81721609
Use emergency autistic goddess waifu.
>>
>>81721676
Isn't there literally a (series of) nuke element spell(s) in Persona 5?
>>
>>81721777
There is a way to plan around this, though. They are alone so if you just put all the cool shit on the Servant, they are mega weak by comparison. That's the easiest way to get around that drawback. That being said, you're still pretty much fucked six ways from Sunday.
>>
>>81721801
Shiro is the world's best I Win Button, because the waifu version of something is always the best version of it.
>>
File: Rias_Gremory.png (624 KB, 900x664)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>81721432
Pretty close to this actually.
>>
>>81721676
https://questforglory.fandom.com/wiki/Thermonuclear_Blast
>>
What's a good effect for an ability that gets stronger the more waifus you have and affects both you and your waifus?
>>
>>81721676
You can pick up dumb bird nuclear magic in the Touhou jump.
>>
>>81721609
>>81721801 has the right idea. Future you won't have your companions.
>>
>>81721609
I never did FSN jumps, I imagine myself having an awkward time explaining myself when they look through my memories. Plus with Gilgamesh there, it's just not worth the effort. If you grabbed enough magic perks from Nasuverse jumps I imagine you could make your own grail.
>>
>>81721862
A charisma/mind control power that nets you more waifus OR an ability that literally generates waifus out of nothing.
>>
>>81721862
There is an OC authority in the Campione jump that does something like that, red string of fate or something.
>>
>>81721862
Any power sharing ability that functions as a group/network.
>>
File: Castlevania 64.jpg (112 KB, 1024x576)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Alright, Vampire perks for Castlevania 64 are now done. Yes, the FME perk is straight up copied from Lament. No, I do not feel bad about this.

https://pastebin.com/bujFd77C

Would you guys rather the Innocent origin for Legacy or the items for all three origins of 64 next?
>>
>>81721827
Yeah but then you're fucked by assassin because you don't have any cool stuff yourself and your servant is still fighting the 4 300 drawbacks.
>>
Remind me, what was the original purpose and function of the Holy Grail? Gather enough mana to punch through to the Root by squeezing it out of Heroic Spirits?
>>
>>81721940
>by assassin
A guy literally bound to a single pathway?
>>
>>81721940
Does assassin have a way of detecting masters? You are a drop-in with no history. I am pretty sure If you tell your servant to contact you through payphone there is nothing they can do to find you short of some magecraft bs.
>>
>>81721960
You got it. Get that sweet, sweet True Magic that will totally fix everything you guys, swear to God (the same one whose angels we tortured for funsies).

Granted FGO then retconned a side of "Because Goetia implanted a compulsion in mages to meaninglessly continue their bloodlines to pass on his Pillars" into that.
>>
>>81721961
That's only one of the ten you'll face and there's no guarantee true assassin won't be summoned

>>81721962
No but the other servants might. Caster at least.
>>
>>81721974
I think people sometimes confuse retcons with new information that wasn't covered in the past.
>>
>>81721935
>and as such may cheat death once per ten years. You will return to the world as a child, without your memory for the first eight years and utterly undetectable to any who would mean you ill. Once you reach the age of eight, your memory and powers will all return to you.
Fuck off with this shit. Don't mess with the meta of other jumps. Your perk should not be affecting jump duration.
>>
>>81721940
Can't my Servant just be the assassin or do they still show up?
>>
>>81721986
I don't really see any meaningful difference. There was nothing to indicate a demon god was responsible for the events of the 5th Fuyuki Grail War before FGO
>>
>>81721609
It's not that you can't do it, its just probably almost impossible to really manage. I believe, though obviously this is years old memory, that the note was there cause at the time there was some stuff going on about some jumps being suicide if you took certain combinations of drawbacks.

I think, personally, that winning that combination is going to rely on stuff beyond just your build. Finding allies or making use of stuff that already exists in the world. So the best build is probably the one that lets you take advantage of that sort of thing. It'd totally be possible to make some really specific servant thing that cancels out all the FSN servants...but then you have a bunch more completely unknown grail wars after. Better to aim for some sort of escape build and then look for allies.
>>
>>81721974
So if I have enough mana I can just force Root access at will?
>>
>>81722022
This is really how far you're going to extend that?
>>
>>81722029
Not sure. I was pretty sure Justeaze being the original 3rd Magic user (and also a major component of the greater grail) was an important part of the system since it's basically flooding her with lots and lots of mana. Don't remember the details well enough, but I'm pretty sure it was important she had to die to make the Greater Grail.

>>81722034
Uh-huh. I consider Unicron being the Earth in the Transformers movie a retcon too.
>>
>>81722034
Why are you so defensive about the idea of Fate having flaws? Why is it so hard for you to accept Nasu is just throwing shit in he thinks is interesting without worrying too hard about consistency, and only reusing old ideas if he thinks they're marketable? Remember he created Kiara, one of the most important charact
>>
>>81722034
>post cut off
characters because he saw Bayonetta and got horny.
>>
>>81722056
Why is doubting that something a retcon meaning I don't think Fate has any flaws? Having a sequel does not mean everything in the sequel is a retcon. You can have new information that expands existing ideas without it being a retcon. Goetia existing is not a retcon because there was never any information about him before.
>>
>>81722056
Because Fate fans are retarded. They'll literally shit up an entire thread with an argument about how Fate isn't inconsistent just to end up agreeing the whole time with the caveat of "ok but shut up!" Anyone who eats up gachashit gets the quality they deserve.
>>
File: 1626072882129.jpg (80 KB, 738x573)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>81721609 (me)
Okay, so far my best strategy I've got is this
My Servant will be an assassin with Presence Concealment EX and a NP that lets them absorb someone without killing them, probably to grant them more power or something but that's not the point. This will accomplish three things
1. Avoiding direct combat, as that's basically suicide
2. Stopping the Servants from respawning
3. Keeping me safe within their bosom

I may also want to give them something like a teleporting or time stop power, basically anything that would allow me to escape if shit goes south. That way I won't be completely screwed if an attack fails. Potential issues with this plan include:
1. They will probably know what I'm doing after the first time I try this.
2. Other me will tell them this is my plan, and can probably accurately predict what I'm thinking at any given time.
3. Gilgamesh
>>
File: Cinnamon Roll.jpg (74 KB, 532x469)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>81721987
I didn't actually say that was how it worked? Admittedly that's a reasonable assumption because it's how the one from Lament works, but in this particular case it's not intended to do that. You can fanwank that it does work that way if you want, but meh.
>>
>>81722067
>You can have new information that expands existing ideas without it being a retcon
>there was never any information about him before
Goetia's involvement in the mages' motivations is the retcon, dude. I'll say it again: There was no indication before him popping up their actions were guided by an external force rather than shitty people being shitty.
>>
Imagine making a billion dollar franchise where you barely have to do any work because all your characters are public domain. And you get legions of morons who will defend every decision you make.
>>
Quick question for "stay longer than 10 years" drawbacks. I normally make them for free and that's my gut feeling, but at the same time I can't deny starting in the modern era that...does kinda mean that if all goes to canon you're gonna risk getting caught in a bunch of Crisis events. What do you guys think?

The "start earlier than the modern day, but still with the approximate themes and conventions of the 'publishing era' of your era pick, and you can stay until 10 years past your normal start date" drawback is probs still going to be +0CP tho.

>>81722093
Mmm, DC is rather tiresome to deal with at times.
>>
>>81722092
Tell me what established facts are adjusted, ignored or contradicted by Goetia? That's what a retcon is. Goetia being the original source does not change anything in stay night for magus motivations. It explains the starting point for those motivations but does not change them. How is it actually being retconned? I will ask again, what specifically is being changed? Not just that new information appeared. Tell us how this new information is incompatible with the old one. If you can't explain how it doesn't fit together, it's not a retcon.
>>
>>81722093
Samefagging for this of all things? Are you this pathetic?
>>
>>81722120
Fate/Type Moon is popular, he'll get a lot of (you)s
>>
>>81722113
You get caught in crisis events no matter where you are. Comic book time is meaningless anyway.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroactive_continuity
>Retroactive continuity, or retcon for short, is a literary device in which established diegetic facts in the plot of a fictional work are adjusted, ignored, or contradicted by a subsequently published work which breaks continuity with the former.
>>
>>81722084
>not intended to do that
Then how does it work if you're 2+ years into the jump? It instead overrides origin meta of the next jump until you grow into it?
>>
>>81722113
Maybe something fun like it's normally +0, but you get a small amount extra for each crisis worth of time you stick around for you'd get a small bit up to s small total like +50~200 or +100~300 so it can make an impact on builds without someone just being an extradimensional neet to rack up an entire extra budget's worth of points.
>>
>>81722120
That was my first post this thread, the IP count went up genius
>>
>>81722116
>humans being influenced by demon gods along a certain course of action, as opposed to genuinely pursuing that course of action of their own free will, is not a retcon
Wow.
>>
>>81722116
You stupid retard, a retcon doesn't require something to be contradictory, it just needs to add new information that was nowhere there in the first place.
>>
Why are you arguing with this idiot? He isn't even correct about the Goetia grail thing. He's the sort of stupid secondary that thinks Goetia is in every magus or something.
>>
>>81722144
Jump ends before you get your powers back I guess?
>>
>>81722173
Adding an origin for a motivation that doesn't change that motivation isn't a retcon. It doesn't change why magus want that or how they feel about it, just explains what made them first want it.

>>81722191
So anything that adds new information not already present is a retcon? Do you really think all sequels are retcons?
>>
>>81722204
And then it interacts with the next jump how? By overriding age rolls?
>>
>>81722195
Why do Fate faggots resort to screeching SECONDARY SECONDARY when people say mean things about their precious waifu franchise instead of actually owning up to the bad writing? Say what you like about Taimanin or Dies Irae, nobody's ever complained about anyone being a secondary for that.

>>81722207
>Adding an origin for a motivation that doesn't change that motivation isn't a retcon.
You have to be retarded. That's like saying if someone's been brainwashed by the Rinnegan to shoot your dog that's the same as them wanting to shoot your dog on their own. It completely alters the context of how they arrived at that decision.
>>
>>81722217
>Doesn't deny he has no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>81722235
>Can't prove he's correct
Cope.
>>
>>81722217
Isn't that an overstatement? This is more like someone influencing the dog shooters ancestor a thousand years ago to make him more likely to shoot dogs. It's not really a total alteration.
>>
>>81722235
Imagine not being an ignoranceCHAD on the internet. Knowing about Fate is cringe. BOOM.
>>
>>81721432
A good mix of Warrior of Light, Firion, and Wolf from Sekiro.
>>
>>81722210
However you think makes sense. I would have gone with not at all, but if it makes for a better story then sure, do that.
>>
>>81722250
Again, I disagree. I'm not saying the initial action didn't take place a thousand years ago or that it was very removed. But I'm not letting you move the goalposts by saying duration of time has anything to do with it when the net result is the possibility for big demon pillars to respawn throughout space and time.
>>
>>81722261
not that guy, just pointing out that it's an exaggeration.
>>
>>81722241
Show us where Goetia did his demon pillar plan to make the fifth holy grail war then, instead of just for his own human incineration plan.
>>
>>81722268
Fair enough. I still disagree though.
>>
>>81722204
nta but it's a trap option then. since it's not just powers but memories. it means you as a child of less than eight years old will be forced to make a decision to leave their world forever, which as a child of eight years is basically guaranteed not to happen, especially considering none of your perks can make it more likely. the only way it would be even remotely feasible is if you had companions specifically trained to raise you to choose that. and they basically have to have conceptual scrying powers to even find you, since it's not like it gives you any choice of your next life's circumstances. even then it's inter-jump balance to say that's valid since this jump doesn't offer that capability.
>>
Jumpers, what is your HeartGear from Isekai at Peace? Did you get it via CP or in setting?
>>
>>81722272
Who's the secondary now, schizo? You're the one putting words in my mouth, I just said Goetia made the mages continue the bloodline here >>81721974, I never said he specifically told them to pursue the Third. Just that the families involved in Fuyuki wouldn't even have continued that far without the impetus.
>>
>>81722217
Your example isn't anything like what we're talking about. There's a difference between changing something and adding to something. Unless you're going to keep arguing that sequels are retcons, adding information to the past that doesn't conflict isn't a retcon. Every magus still wants to reach the root for the reasons they state. That hasn't changed. We just know why every magus feels that desire.
>>
>>81722279
That's an extremely pessimistic view of how it ought to work, but I guess it's technically valid.

Do you have a suggestion for how to make it better?
>>
>>81722292
>There was nothing to indicate a demon god was responsible for the events of the 5th Fuyuki Grail War before FGO
This is completely different from arguing he made them continue their bloodlines.
>>
>>81722258
No, no, no. This isn't SB. You don't get to handwave something as important as meta-jump interactions with "whatever the heck you want, dude".

>not at all
Meaning what? That everything you had prior to activating the perk is permanently and irrevocably erased, since that iteration of the timer and everything connected to it was thrown out?
>>
>>81722302
have it be 8 years or at the end of the jump, whichever comes sooner.
>>
>>81722292
This seems like it's bundled up with a bunch of your own assumptions at this point. The crest thing Goetia did doesn't even affect all magus families or everyone within the families it does affect, it's just for the holder of the magic crest and it just stops them from suiciding.
>>
>>81722113
Last I checked the continuity section says you won't see any Crises without taking scenarios.
>>
File: jc32.png (409 KB, 400x566)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>81722286
I didn't spend CP on it no, I just got That Capstone, the god capstone and Love as my domain so it's probably something extremely cringe and stupid like "weaving the bonds I've built up into my own power and growing in strength to protect something I care about, or vice versa and empowering someone to fight for what they believe"

Something unbelievably frivolous and cringe like that which I will never ever use after achieving my immediate goals and pretend doesn't exist probably.
>>
Isn't the HGW unnecessarily convoluted? If you want the heroic spirits for their mana, why put them into fighting containers? Just give them a vessel that does nothing but suck the mana out of them.
>>
>>81722207
>So anything that adds new information not already present is a retcon? Do you really think all sequels are retcons?
If that information wasn't present in any way and clearly not intended then yes. It's the difference between leaving someone's father unknown, and coming back in the sequel to claim that the parents we already know aren't his because his dad got cucked. If you're trying to claim that Nasu was thinking of Fagetia when he made Stay/Night, then you're so delusional there's no need to continue talking.
>>
>>81722326
After looking over the canon, I have to say that's...rather implausible without certain canon events just failing to happen and I feel that trying to explain how certain Crisis events just don't happen would be really, really difficult.

>>81722137
>>81722148
I'm a bit cautious for giving CP just for hanging in there for a while when, for example, Fate/Legends has a relatively dangerous past you can spend thousands of years in but I'll mull it over while filling out the other drawbacks.
>>
>>81722311
Dude, I'll let people use Link to the Past to visit Castlevania because it sounds like a hell of a ride. If you can make it cool then you can do whatever.

>>81722321
Dumb, but fair.
>>
>>81722336
No, that's not what you said. You said it was a retcon if it added new information that wasn't there before. You're saying that if someone's father didn't appear in the first story but did in the second, their father is a retcon. Even if the story just never mentioned him in the first one. Someone finding a magic sword in the third book of a series is a retcon because that sword wasn't mentioned in the first book.

Unless you're retconning your own post now.
>a retcon doesn't require something to be contradictory, it just needs to add new information that was nowhere there in the first place.
>>
>>81722347
If it wasn't clear I am arguing that you do not give CP for more time. More time is almost always considered a good thing even in dangerous places. Comic book time is so compressed that more time won't expose you to more danger.
>>
>>81722333
It's been a REALLY long time, but I think it had something to do with the Einzberns wanting the 3rd for themselves but also needing the assistance of the other 2 families? And also needed living Masters willing to contract with and summon the Servants and risk both their lives for. So the fighting containers-part was intended as a pretence of fairness for everyone competing over the wish, while trying to rig everything in their favour. And also something about all the surviving Einzberns after a while being mindbroken homunculi obsessed with achieving one specific goal devoid of logic or further purpose.

Again, don't quote me on this-it's been ages ago and I've probably forgotten some shit.
>>
>>81722365
Nono you're good, that part was directed at the "each crisis worth of time" post.
>>
>>81722358
The difference here is that you have made jumps for Link to the Past and Castlevania. Meta interactions as part of a perk, however, affect every jump in the community. It's a completely different ballgame, and it's a lot more of a dick move.
>>
>>81722378
Okay that's good. I realised I didn't actually say my opinion in the first post I made.
>>
>>81722367
>It's been a REALLY long time, but I think it had something to do with the Einzberns wanting the 3rd for themselves but also needing the assistance of the other 2 families? And also needed living Masters willing to contract with and summon the Servants and risk both their lives for. So the fighting containers-part was intended as a pretence of fairness for everyone competing over the wish, while trying to rig everything in their favour. And also something about all the surviving Einzberns after a while being mindbroken homunculi obsessed with achieving one specific goal devoid of logic or further purpose.
>>
>>81722389
Boo. Booooooo.
>>
>>81722360
And it still is. I only clarified because I could tell exactly where you were going with it. Being the dishonest little rat you were you would have instantly said "muh so it they reveal a mystery it's a retcon". You know exactly what I meant by "The introducing" new information, you chose to try and steer the conversation away to argue about semantics knowing full well what my intentions were. Just like you don't acknowledge in anyway that he wasn't intended to exist originally because you've already lost that part of the argument. Face it, the story never intended for fagetia to exist, he hadn't even been a fraction of a thought at that point in time, and nothing in Fate is left empty for him to fill. Your own analogy is just retarded because you already have my own example and chose to use a retarded version that only works in a semantics argument. In your version the father always existed, which doesn't apply to goetia, he just didn't show up. In what's being described here we knew his father for the entire first story, but in the second he's a cuck and some demon spaghetti the real father.
>>
>>81722382
Anon, I understand that you have an issue with the perk as it is. You're just going to have to trust that I'm not secretly trying to screw you and anyone else who takes said perk over just because I can.
>>
>>81722382
The guy who wanted to do that was way before he started making castlevania jumps.
>>
>>81722409
You're an idiot that thinks any sequel is a retcon.
>>
>>81722367
To begin with, is there really no better way to gather mana than summoning heroic spirits for slaughter? They're clearly prepared to spend several generations on this, so why not just suck in ambient mana or have family magi feed to container over time until you have enough?
>>
>>81722412
It's less about screwing jumpchain players over and more that any interactions with the meta of other jumps should be avoided at all costs. IF it is absolutely necessary, then the rules need to leave no room for interpretation, and they must be clearly defined in a way that does not affect the mechanics or balance of said other jumps.
>>
>>81722333
I don't think they can force heroic spirits to show up, so they use the promise of a wish as bait.
>>
Doesn't Zero Hour have time travel bullshit involved anyway?
>>
>>81722419
You're a faggot without an argument.
>>
>>81722412
>>81722429
To wit, you are not screwing over people who take the perk. You are screwing over your fellow contributors to the jumpchain hobby.
>>
>>81722358
>Dumb, but fair.
Blade how the fuck is that dumb? That's how nearly all "you have to wait ten years" perks work.
>>
>>81722425
Well, the mana of the modern world is really kind of ass you see. They went to Japan, I believe, specifically because the Matoi had some really damn good leylines-and even the weaker containers of Heroic Spirits summoned through the ritual are like the high octane nitroboost to modern magic's diesel fuel from what I gather.

There might be better ways but well-from what I gather, they'd be the kind of ways only very specific people like the /living/ True Magic users and Kiara who aren't really interested in the Einzbern's goals might have access to. Or else they'd belong to really OP DAAs like the Dead Six, who are even further distanced from the affairs of humanity and risk unleashing some sorta apocalypse.

Also what >>81722431 said.

>>81722435
Zero Hour is basically Hal trying to pull off Goetia's plan except using WILLPOWER instead of incinerating human history because he has PTSD from failling to save Coast City, yeah.
>>
File: Jump 1.jpg (714 KB, 720x960)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>81721432
Adding more straps and belts to your clothes makes you look smarter. This is a scientifically proven fact.

>>81722347
You'd be living through the timeline that led to the 30th century and all the other times we see the future in between Crises.
>without certain canon events just failing to happen
That's probably what happened. Just gloss over it and you'll be fine.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroactive_continuity
>Retroactive continuity, or retcon for short,[2][3] is a literary device in which established diegetic facts in the plot of a fictional work (those established through the narrative itself) are adjusted, ignored, or contradicted by a subsequently published work which breaks continuity with the former
Now listen, Does Goetia possessing mages and forcing them to make grails adjust, ignore, or contradict anything that was previously established?
>>
>>81722429
>>81722446
Is that you Generic?
>>
>>81722425
Anon, the Grail system itself is already hooked into the laylines directly and basically has unlimited mana, that's what it takes to summon Servants. The Servants are important because they're powerful souls, which have an obscure important independent of their mana value
>>
Oh and like-without replacing the Earth with his body I mean. Or putting Pillar Hals in random people. Or flipping the bird at Solomon. Okay, it's not very much like Goetia's plan in the fine details but you know what I mean-he wants to bend the end of the universe ass backwards into the beginning to overwrite reality with a version he considers nicer.

>>81722458
Okay but like.
If Final Crisis never happens, Barbatos never sees Batman and /Batman retroactively never gets his plot armour/
>>
>>81722460
wow you couldn't even be the first person to copy paste the wikipedia definition
>>
>>81722327
>Something unbelievably frivolous and cringe like that which I will never ever use after achieving my immediate goals and pretend doesn't exist probably.
Aren't the one who Minmaxes the power of love?
>>
>>81722457
>>81722474
Parallax delete things from history and make it better in the end or something is what I got from reading it yeah. But early on Hal deletes himself iirc
>>
>>81722491 (me)
and like imagine dying because your future evil self killed you
>>
>>81722460
>adjusted
Read your own quote fucknigga, you'll find the answer.
>>
>>81722471
>The Servants are important because they're powerful souls, which have an obscure important independent of their mana value
That's starting to sound like "because reasons"
>>
>>81722474
Don't think about it too hard.
>>
>>81721432
I'm going with this look for my recent Jumper in a new chain I've started concurrent with others that I'm running.
>>
>>81722217
>It completely alters the context of how they arrived at that decision.
Your argument assumes that a reason was already given.
>>
>>81722474
Barbatos probably didn't force DC's writers to give Batman plot armor IRL before he was even created, so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
We really need a Type Moom containment board
>>
>>81711820
Jump 189: Fist of the North Star

Origin: Man of Hokuto -300 CP
Starting Location: Village of Miracles
Scenario: Hokuto Shinken Successor +300 CP

Drawbacks
>Young +100 CP
>Blind +200 CP
>Fated Foe +300 CP

Perks
>Dedicated Training -100 CP
>Native -100 CP
>Natural Talent -100 CP
>Keiraku Hokuto -Free
>Tenryuu Kokuu Hou -Free
>Hikou Fuujin -100 CP
>Suieishin -100 CP
>Touki no Aura -200 CP
>Hokuto Shinken -200 CP
>Hokuto Ujouken -300 CP
>Hokuto Sonkaken -300 CP

Items
>Post Apocalypse Outfit -Free
>Medicine -Free

Companion
>Rouge -100 CP +600 Companion CP
>>Origin: Nanto Sect Member
>>The Stars Shine Upon Me -Free
>>Natural Talent -Free
>>My Heart Is Open -100 Companion CP
>>A Brilliant Shining Star -200 Companion CP
>>Willpower -300 Companion CP

I am the blind loli of Hokuto, out to find and defeat every single martial artist in the wastes, learn every bit of martial arts I can, and become the greatest martial artist there ever was. Along the way I shall battle against a fated foe of mine who will require that my love steps in to help me defeat, and do everything I can to help this wasteland recover and become something better. Rouge is basically just coming along for the ride here; she's basically just going to sit back and commentate on what's going on rather than participate herself. She's done enough empire building lately to have grown a bit bored of it, and there's nothing really worth stealing around here (as far as I know; I haven't actually watched Fist of the North Star to be honest). So hanging back and watching the events going on it is.
>>
>>81721935
>bloody gardens of fuck you my foes
>your weaknesses are diluted as fuck during the night
>you can create smart, reliable, loyal vampire minions
>you are the demon who can loan money with a contract, and you're good at it
>When you die you can transform into a memoriless shota, but you can also transform into a monster
Why would the people ask for more?
>>
>>81722516
>Pic
Fuck off Yawgmoth. This is a Urza board.
>>
File: Dracula and Death.jpg (753 KB, 2752x2387)
753 KB
753 KB JPG
>>81721987
I saw things like this:
>you die
>if it's too soon during your 10 years and fuck up, you eventually regain your memories at eight
>if too late and the time is up, you regain your normal body and memories after the next jump
>either way, who would suspect the cute baby to be the incarnation of evil?
>>
>>81722511
I mean yes. Are you suggesting throwing souls into any magical ritual usually won't have some benefit for 'reasons'?
>>
>>81722286
That sounds familiar but I cannot for the life of me find it on the drove
>>
>>81722409
>you chose to try and steer the conversation away to argue about semantics knowing full well what my intentions were
>>81721986
>I think people sometimes confuse retcons with new information that wasn't covered in the past.
The argument was about semantics the whole time Timmy.
>>
>>81722579
It's the recent Ric jump with the bullshit OP autistic waifu, Ric used the long ass full name of the series in the jump title. 'I was caught up in a hero summoning but the other world was at peace' or something like that.
>>
>>81722595
No it wasn't, the entire part of the argument I replied to had nothing to do with that. That was someone I never even replied to, which is why I consider you a dishonest rat, because you act like one and misrepresent information.

I'm still waiting for you to show me how Goetia was planned in 2000-whenever the fuck Fate came out.
>>
>>81722571(me)
Either way, when the time is up, you regain everything.

No need to speak about meta or whatever, some people really like complicated.
>>
>>81722606
Actually the jump doesn't seem familiar, I was say something else had HeartGears or something as well.
>>
>>81722548
Personally I’m loving the ‘grow an Alraune’ bit in the gardening perk.
>>
If you could choose 8 real world people to take as companions at the start of your chain who would you pick? Hard mode nobody already close to you or from /jc/.
>>
>>81722619
>No it wasn't, the entire part of the argument I replied to had nothing to do with that.
Timmy are you referring to this>>81722360 post where their talking about retcons?
>>
>>81722664
Do they have to still be alive?
>>
>>81722664
Hitler, Jesus, Alexander the Great, Gautama Buddha, Diogenes, Descartes, Genghis Khan, Gandhi.
>>
>>81722685
No.
>>
>>81722664
>>81722694
Are they Free, or do we still have to purchase them with CP?
>>
>>81722699
Free, it's at the start of your chain before you have any CP.
>>
>>81722686
>He's not close to Jesus
Sad.
>>
>>81722680
>Timmytimmytimmy
Answer the question.
>>
>>81722705
The start of the chain is the first jump.
>>
>>81722664
John Monash obviously.
Leslie Morshead. I dunno why I've just grown really fond of him.
John Collins, Richard Williams would round put the Air Force and Navy.
Not Blamey though, fuck him.
Um, I can only think of four.
>>
>>81722664
Stephen Hawking, Nikola Tesla, Stalin, Socrates, Julie d'Aubigny, Ada Lovelace, Mata Hari and Marilyn Monroe
>>
>>81722664
>spoiler
There are jumpchain-related people from SB, QQ, Discord, and reddit who could be taken without violating this requirement.
>>
>>81722731
But would you actually want to take people from those?
>>
>>81722736
I'd keep SJ around as a pocket onahole.
>>
File: C5HZ2JtWAAQXYf0.jpg (280 KB, 1000x702)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>81722664
Is it possible to take, say, "Black Cleopatra" or "Black Marie Antoinette"?
>>
>>81722664
Me, Myself, six other synonyms for that
>spoiler
doesn't change my answer
>>
>>81722753
The words "real world" say no.
>>
>>81722756
sad desu
>>
>>81722736
Smut is technically from QQ, rather than /jc/. It might be funny to turn him into a trap and put a chastity cage on him while forcing him to watch me have sex with my female harem.
>>
>>81722766
>my female harem
nta, but the strange wording caught my attention.
Does this mean to imply you somehow have a non-female harem?
>>
>>81722664
Jesus, Muhammad, Napoleon, George Washington, Boudica, Hannibal Barca, Alexander the Great, and Joan of Arc

I can only see this going well.
>>
>>81722783
>anon fucks his entire trap harem as a warning to Smut if he starts causing trouble
>>
>>81722783
NTA but I have a male harem, female harem, monogender energy being alien harem, monogender (female) alien harem, trap harem, a really really big non-gendered mimic who pretends to be a harem, a clone hivemind harem, and an army of psychotic two-inch tall chibis who declare my dick as their holy land.

Having just a female harem is boring.
>>
>>81722797
Cringe.
>>
>>81722802
But free.
>>
>no General Butt Naked
>no Vin Diesel
>no Lovecraft
>>
>>81722797
>psychotic two-inch tall chibis who declare my dick as their holy land.
Why would you want a civilization of Warwick Davis' on your dick?
>>
>>81722286
wtf is the heartgear, aside from a brief mention I don't see it anywhere in the jump
>>
>>81722840
>wasting your companion slots on memes
>>
>>81722849
There's only a limit on active companion slots.
>>
>>81722849
>General buttnaked
>A meme
He's a holy man who's done nothing wrong.
>>
>>81722847
It's one of the 400 CP perks for Humans, which is odd since it's an item.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (202 KB, 640x1280)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>81722664
Surprised no one mentioned certain pseudo-real personas.
>>
>>81722875
because they're not very popular here, duh
>>
>>81722875
>spoiler
Would a humester be enough of a person to qualify as a companion?
>>
I don't really know much of the Halo lore, but...

If I were a Machine Intelligence from Stellaris, is there any reason why I shouldn't just help the Covenant with their "Great Journey" to fire the Halo Array and then promptly colonize the now uninhabited galaxy?
>>
>>81722875
Is this how kemonomimi come from? Beastality?
>>
>>81722898
You might get bored being the only intelligence left.

Also the Flood won't actually be dead, just hibernating from lack of food. And now you have nobody to interact with except the Flood.
>>
>>81722855
I think those are called Heart Tools now.
>>
>>81722898
Leftover Forerunner AI can be kinda dickish depending on their previous roles..
>>
>>81722898
Are you a rogue servitor?
>>
>>81722875
Plot twist: Her dad is the street lamp
>>
Shard, is the Destiny Sigil a exact copy of the Book of Souls, like does it record the history and fates of every being in the DC multiverse? Would we be negative effected by reading it since it was mention that straight up reading the texts on it would strain the mind and possibly kill the person reading it?
>>
>>81722930
Hell no, I'm a Determined Exterminator. You keep those dumbass organiboos away from me. And for the fucking last time, I don't want to see their creepy fucking collection. Throw that shit in the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>81722910
I thought that, if the Halo array fired, it would wipe out the Flood and its food sources. How's the Flood supposed to be wiped out other than denying it something to chew on, then?
>>
>>81722942
See, that's the thing. They aren't.

The best the Forerunners could do was starve out the Flood. The Halo Arrays can't actually kill them, just kill literally everything else in the galaxy so the Flood has nothing to eat-forcing them to hibernate.
>>
>>81722935
So you wanna wipe out the Flood so you don't have competition?
>>
Reminder everything after Reach is non-canon.
>>
>>81722729
>Mata Hari
Why is some Dutch chick who got killed by firing squad in any way historically significant enough that all these people know who she is?
>>
>>81722951
They didn't have anything set up to send out sentinels to various systems to burn out the hibernating Flood? That seems a little... short sighted.

That also makes it feel like it's an absolute miracle that the galaxy wasn't overrun by the Flood before humanity even got to space.
>>
>>81723038
Again, that's the thing: they couldn't. Burning out the hibernating Flood just wasn't possible at that point; their empire was too weakened and the Flood was too strong to actually kill in a way that wouldn't see them revive somehow. Remember that in-lore it doesn't matter how many bullets you put in a Flood bioform, it'll just keep getting back up and trying to kill you. And every single chunk of Flood flesh you blast off of them is infectious and just waiting to mutate into a Flood Spore wanting to infect/eat you. Trying to kill the Flood doesn't actually hurt them very much-at best, it delays and inconveniences them. The fact that you can even kill a Flood bioform (that isn't a basic-bitch spore) in-game is almost purely a game abstraction.

And yes, it WAS a miracle that the galaxy wasn't overrun by the Flood. The Forerunners did everything they could to gather up the Flood and seal it away after dying-because they couldn't kill it-but even then it was an abject miracle that their plan worked. And there's still suspicion that the Flood may have escaped to distant galaxies to reproduce and advance while everyone thought they were safe in the Milky Way galaxy.
>>
>>81723069
That's depressing.
>>
>>81723022
Fateshit.
>>
>>81723022
I dunno, why would people believe that Excalibur is a beam sword?
>>
>>81723088
The Flood are pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>81723092
>>81723106
Ah, those cumbrains again.
>>
>>81723069
So basically they're the Necromorphs from Dead Space except without the ability to develop a cancer-like ability to grow and expand without limit as long as they have access to some kind of food or energy source on top of being able to infect and mutate living tissue.
>>
>>81722664
Lovecraft, Tesla, Houdini, Elvis, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Amelia Earhart, Krystyna Skarbek

Honestly I just think it'd be fun to see how everybody's personalities bounce off of each other.
>>
>>81723117
In essence, yes. Somewhat more fragile than Necromorphs, but just as unkillable, and also a hivemind. And also develop reality-warping superpowers when they've consumed enough mass and fused together to form a Gravemind.

Neural Physics is OP.
>>
>>81723069
Sounds retarded. I'm just going to continue treating them like they appeared in game.
>>
>>81723135
That's how everything that aren't the shit novels and unrepresented lore does so you're more than welcome, they can be more than threatening enough without all the bullshit that gets added to try and make them more special.
>>
>>81723130
Huh. Well, that's fucking awful. To note, the Necromorphs also develop a hivemind that grows smarter as it gets larger and inherits all of the knowledge/memories of everything they infect, including people who are already dead and/or horrendously mutilated. It's why they were able to mindfuck Isaac using the form of his dead girlfriend. I believe the Gravemind is also something like this, isn't it?

And yeah, I've heard that Neural Physics is some bullshit. At least the Flood lack the Necromorphs' ability to reproduce infinitely via catabolism, up to and including photosynthesis and other such means, because otherwise the Halos would've been huge flesh-rings dominated by the Necromorph hivemind long before anybody found them.
>>
>>81723113
You're goddamn right.
>>
>>81721432
Like this mostly.
>>
>>81723069
That's idiotic. I mean, I understand it's canon, yes, but it's still completely idiotic.

It is absolutely bizarre that it's been made this hilariously massive threat, and that it gets to be a more massive threat with every game upping the ante. The Flood is biological, logic plague aside. When I say burn it out, I mean with napalm. Or plasma, or something. Very large beams of heated death. Or, fuck, why not neutron bombs?

You know what's a better idea than gathering up the Flood and sealing it away? Gathering it up and THROWING IT INTO A STAR.
>>
>>81723230
What's he holdin'?
>>
>>81723230
Who the fuck is this dude? Everytime I see some art with him it looks cool as fuck. I really hope he's not from TGR because I fucking hated that novel.
>>
>>81723161
Kinda sorta; while they do have all the knowledge and memories of everything they infect, the Flood also has the knowledge and memories of a bunch of absurdly and psychotically angry Precursors in them, which is how they manage to do Neural Physics. And here's the fun thing about the Flood: they're canonically holding back, even back with the Forerunner/Flood war. They could've pushed their biological abilities to absurd levels, but actively decided against doing that because they wanted to make the suffering of the Forerunners and everyone else they infected last.
>>81723232
Canonically, they tried that. It kinda works, but the Flood just kept infecting and replicating faster than they could blow up planets or stars to kill them.

It's stupid, yes. But it's canon.
>>
File: Dusk.jpg (565 KB, 1600x1230)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
Finished drawbacks section and that one final companion idea I had. Yaaaaaay-

>looks at Retroactive Reveal section

-aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

>>81723232
Personally, I find it funny that the Flood seems to have been completely overshadowed by uppity bitch AIs as the current threat to the galaxy.

>Throwing it into a star
Also you're just asking for sentient burnt crunchy meatballs to start showing up, somehow.

>>81723128
I'm pretty sure Elvis would quickly get treated like Johnny Cage in the new Mortal Kombat movies among that group.
>>
>>81723232
>That's idiotic. I mean, I understand it's canon, yes, but it's still completely idiotic.
Because then there wouldn't be a game.
>>
>>81723243
The Precursors are a bunch of fags considering they're punishing humans for shit that the race who also fucked humans over did to them.

t. Secondary who's only played Halo's 3-4
>>
>>81721432
>Having just one look
>>
>>81723243
>It's stupid, yes. But it's canon.

Yeah, but it doesn't even make SENSE. How did they quarantine the Flood if they couldn't actually gather them up? It's bizarre.

>>81723251
I understand, but also: Fuck Doylist logic.
>>
>>81723250
>I'm pretty sure Elvis would quickly get treated like Johnny Cage in the new Mortal Kombat movies among that group.
Haven't seen 'em yet, is it bad? For that matter how are the movies?
>>
In the middle of a Back to the Future marathon, is there a jump for this?
>>
>>81723250
Are you going to do this song and dance after every section gets written? The joke of yelling in pain got old the last four or six times dude. We get it, the jump is big and we're all looking forward to it.
>>
>>81723235
A slice of the universe. In orb form.

>>81723241
Black Robe Yansen from cultivator against hero society. I just really love the art in it.
>>
>>81723263
nope
>>
>>81723250
>You mind throwing a couple different examples of Living Intrinsic Field and what their differences are in the notes? Because I’m not really “getting” it other than the Dr. Manhattan one.
>Magical Talent seems a little redundant with Magical Potential’s existence.
>>
>>81722934
Nah it's more like the Bing version of that, like you can't see the ENTIRE history and fates of every being in the DC multiverse at once just by looking at it but you can make large paragraphs describing bits of them pop up on your book at will and scan through 'em really quickly. Less information technically but still quite a lot since you can make the font bigger or smaller at will, and no chance of pulling a Martian Manhunter and going "Stand back, villain! Gaze in terror as I...peer through...your life history, oh god. Five whole years of baby talk?! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY INFORMATION-GATHERING POWERS HAVE ONCE AGAIN SHOWN ME INFORMATION THAT HAS INCAPACITATED ME, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?"

>>81723267
It's the last one, I promise. We're in the endgame now after all. Sorry, normally when I jumpmake I just put all of my braincells into jumpmaking but I'm experiencing actual pain writing so much out, so fast. I'm leaving for the pool after this post.

>>81723262
Well-ha!

The movies are decently entertaining but also very excuse plot-y. Voice acting is generally solid. The choreography in the first one is real good. It's technically still pretty good in the second one but because of the MK arena format there's less interesting stuff going on-and maybe to save on budget they're just over so FAST in the second movie? Also, prepare to accept that Scorpion is your Lord and Savior in both movies because the man has so much plot armor he's basically the real main character instead of Liu Kang or Johnny Cage. In the first movie HE is the one who does the lion's share of saving the day. And in the second-You know what? I'm not gonna spoil it but in the second movie he fights someone /he really shouldn't be able to hurt/ and if he hadn't done that, Liu Kang would've been fucked even with a powerup from the Elder Gods. Still, if you don't take powerlevels seriously at all it's a dope way to kill a an hour or so and some braincells
>>
>>81723273
You have great taste, that shit looks like everything I've ever wanted in a Xianxia manga. It's way better than bootleg shonen, or the fujoshi bait we usually get.
>>
>>81723293
Okay, one more post. I put a few examples but I can flesh 'em out a bit later backlog

I must beg to differ on the second, though. A lot of characters, like Tim Hunter and Raven in her earlier years, have gotten fucked over by having fucktons of magical potential-but not enough talent to do all they could have with it.
>>
>>81723303
Huh, good to know. Thanks for the heads up Shard.
>>
>>81723303
Hey Shard, Nobilis question. What do other Excrucians think of someone having the Cintanami? What if said person doesn't know that the Cintanami is, in fact, the Cintanami and just treats it like a normal pet rock (glueing googly eyes on it and feeding/watering it every now and again)?
>>
File: dagoth ur face.png (376 KB, 635x457)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>81723206
Ah yes Artor-WAIT!
>>
>>81723313
>Okay, one more post. I put a few examples but I can flesh 'em out a bit later backlog
Cool thanks.
>I must beg to differ on the second, though. A lot of characters, like Tim Hunter and Raven in her earlier years, have gotten fucked over by having fucktons of magical potential-but not enough talent to do all they could have with it.
Fair, I guess. They just didn’t seem to different at first glance.
>>
>>81723250
>Retroactive Reveal section
What?
>>
>>81723273
Art is the only good part about it. It reads like 12 year olds first stompy crossover fanfic except it’s two genres instead of two IPs.
>>
>>81723303
>>81722484
>>
>>81723232
A common tactic employed by the Forerunners against the Flood was detonating planets and entire stars should flood be detected. They were still losing, badly. Also don’t forget that during the Forerunner Flood war, the flood has access to Precursor tech, which was literally indestructible to all Forerunner tech. Only the Halo Arrays actually damaged/destroyed them. They had solar system spanning star roads capable of crushing planets into singularities and the like. And they did that casually enough to do so just to capture singular ships from the gravitational pull
>>
>>81721432
I'm still Eevee kid.
>>
>>81723303
>and no chance of pulling a Martian Manhunter and going "Stand back, villain! Gaze in terror as I...peer through...your life history, oh god. Five whole years of baby talk?! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY INFORMATION-GATHERING POWERS HAVE ONCE AGAIN SHOWN ME INFORMATION THAT HAS INCAPACITATED ME, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?"
As someone who only has general knowledge of him, How bad is it?
>>
>>81723303
>spoiler
Which movies?
>>
>>81723331
>He doesn't want to see DC expies being stomped
The only thing bad about this is that it's not Canon.
>>
>>81723362
You can dislike stompfics without liking either side of the matter.
>>
>>81722902
this setting has way too many good waifus
>>
>>81723290
shame
>>
>>81723304
Yeah, The robots look cool too. Pretty much all the arts great

>>81723331
Anon I enjoy simple stuff. I dont need to have overarching stupid diversity hire comics which retcon and change every two chapters. I just want to see people nailing their enemies between planets with a flying sword. If I wanted ore in depth than that I would be reading a book.
>>
>>81723375
Nah, stompfics are based. Only fags mad their favorite setting got stomped don't like them.
>>
Change of plans. Pool's closed. Fuck.

>>81723320
They would consider it an abhorrent blasphemy against the Void. There was a whole myth in the book written in Chuubo's setting about the Excrucians hunting down a frost giant who tried to take it from them.

Probably some kind of double blasphemy, like a god-fearing Irish Catholic man watching someone put googly eyes and feed/water a crucifix depicting Jesus. Or worse, dress him up as Santa.

>>81723323
If it helps, by talent I mean actually knowing demon lord names and tried-and-true spells or rituals, being able to pull off the hand gestures and chants under pressure, all the actual understanding of the processes and symbolism practiced in magic. And by potential I mean just being so inherently full of magic you can wish for anime waifus and they actually come out of the TV for you.

>>81723330
It's one at the bottom. Lets you arrange circumstances and stuff.

>>81723355
It's...pretty bad. Not quite as bad as Wonder Woman's tendency to snap necks but one time he backed out of fighting Black Adam basically because Black Adam was thinking mean thoughts all the time.

>>81723359
Scorpion's Revenge and Battle of the Realms.
>>
>>81723392
But it’s not even just generic shonen esque stuff. It’s basically “my first OP fanfic”.
>>
>>81723250
>She will cope
Based dream
>>
>>81723397
>If it helps, by talent I mean actually knowing demon lord names and tried-and-true spells or rituals, being able to pull off the hand gestures and chants under pressure, all the actual understanding of the processes and symbolism practiced in magic. And by potential I mean just being so inherently full of magic you can wish for anime waifus and they actually come out of the TV for you.
How does that mesh with a Skill pick of magic? Any chance of an Occultist Skill perk for mastery/encyclopaedic level knowledge and skill with magic?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (446 KB, 587x684)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>81723322
You were expecting Artoria, but it was her, Centorea.
>>
>>81723401
Ah, I may have been misunderstood-

>mastery/encyclopaedic level knowledge and skill with magic?
That IS what I meant by a Skill pick of magic at the high end.
>>
>>81723397
>Or worse, dress him up as Santa
Got it; I'll be dressing up my pet rock with a little christmas hat along with the googly eyes. Thanks Shard! I'm gonna commit blasphemy against the Void!
>>
File: 1628565955045.jpg (288 KB, 945x1250)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>81723397
Hey Shard what's some fun, lesser known DC worlds to take your jump with?

I ask since you've allowed for the jump to work for any other DC worlds without jumps.
>>
>>81723421
>ara ara intensifies
>>
>>81723421
I've heard some good things about that DC Super Hero Girls place? Mainly from coomers cheering about basically american loli cartoons, but still.

Oh, and Justice League Action was from little I saw of it a fun little one-off thing. I'd also give two thumbs up to the Doom Patrol live action series; some of the characters are VERY different from the comics and I'm not a fan of all the changes, particularly Crazy Jane's, but the people writing also know their shit enough to convey the spirit of the Doom Patrol while playing with the details. The new Doom Patrol comics'd be pretty trippy to visit too.
>>
>>81723402
you were expecting Artoria, but it was her, Gaea Artoria!
>>
>>81723398
Yes? And?
>>
>>81723452
Dammit.
>>
>>81723398
>NOOOO YOU CANT LIKE OP FICTION
>He says in a thread about OP self inserts
>>
>>81723398
Superheroes getting BTFO is funny
>>
>>81723462
There’s this, then there’s talking about how good the xianxia equivalent to Naruto badfics are in thread.
>>
>>81723450
Thanks Shard
>>
>>81723462
I mean there's obviously levels to it. I'd like to think most of us are above Dark Wolf Shiro level of OP self-inserts.
>>
>>81723475
Except it isn't, from what I've read it's very clearly a parody that's actually pretty funny. It's only similar to a badfic if you're being disingenuous.
>It was at that moment she realized she fucked up
Is literally a line used, and the only reason the MC is where he is is because he got fucking goaded into going "oh yeah you spent ten billion years on this artifact, I can totally jump into it without consequences!"
>>
>>81723421
>another batman pic with a dinosaur in the background
Is there some series where that guy from Spiderman with the genetic powers gets sent to DC/Gotham?
>>
>>81723512
It's just an animatronic
>>
>>81723397
>It's...pretty bad. Not quite as bad as Wonder Woman's tendency to snap necks but one time he backed out of fighting Black Adam basically because Black Adam was thinking mean thoughts all the time.
I want it in detail, Just HOW MUCH OF A JOBBER he is.
>>
>>81723512
The dinosaur has been a Batcave staple for generations.
>>
>>81723429
Ara Ara indeed
>>
>>81723502
What is the "Dark Wolf Shiro level" anyways?
>>
>>81723462
I keep my jumper and his adventures street level. Cosmicshittery is boring and always badly written.
>>
>>81723502
Nah, most of us are only not shiro levels because we don't regularly exalt at raping people in our fantasy world. Outside of that we're basically on the same level.
>>
>>81723531
>Timmy gets BTFO by a woman
Heh.
>>
>>81723544
Tim is Bi anon.
>>
>>81722887
>>81723250
>Finished drawbacks section and that one final companion idea I had. Yaaaaaay-
I hope that shit is 60 drawbacks long considering the jump goes over 100 pages without drawbacks or companions. i need some points for my goddess harem
>>
>>81723502
We are worse since we are cosmic tyrants
>>
>>81723554
You could, you know, not make an insane build grabbing everything in sight like a landwhale at a pie convention?
>>
File: 6bw3mulqdc551.jpg (1.36 MB, 1500x1500)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
Reminder of the most effective method of non-lethally disabling kitsune/dog/wolf-type enemies.
>>
>>81723532
He's a somewhat prolific author who has OP self-insert stories about Gamer-types in various multiverses. They usually end up impossibly strong and fuck everything that moves with little reason or effort. Then the universe explodes because he got too stressed and he reboots that series.
>>
>>81723554
The jump is already fairly generous with the weaknesses and background options having bonus CO options.
>>
>>81723563
My jumper doesn't rule over anyone and can barely even get his wives to listen.

>>81723571
That's not attacking the tail.
>>
>>81723569
why do you think you are
>>
>>81723569
Lol my build will be an harem of 10 multiversal gods. Also the jump is a book long even getting 1%of the perks is like 1k points. Not talking about the expensive ones
>>
>>81723580
>That last part
God that shit makes me seethe.
>>
>>81723590
fuck I meant where not why
fucking existentialism
>>
File: 1566740448372.png (841 KB, 720x789)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>81723588
>My jumper doesn't rule over anyone and can barely even get his wives to listen.
>Even in his own fantasies he gets cucked
>>
>>81723595
funny enough he did it less than two weeks ago
>>
>>81723543
>average jumper shit
kys
>>81723591
>even getting 1%of the perks is like 1k points.
You know you’re not supposed to be guaranteed like X% of a jumps stuff right? That’s real reddit/sb tier jump making philosophy.
>>
>>81723603
Yes dear, I'm sure everyone shares your fetishes.
>>
File: 737.png (24 KB, 640x480)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Has anyone made a subversive self insert story where the person's life in the new world was just as shitty as their old one because the problem wasn't their environment or circumstances, but themselves as a person?
>>
>>81723580
From what I've read of most Shiro protags, are they really worse than Battler's jumper?
>>
>>81723613
That's why you don't take Drop-In the first few jumps so you hopefully get enough personality traits via osmosis from the people you're replacing that you aren't such a colossal fuckup
>>
>>81723618
Yes. They’re generic fanfic Gamer protags.
>>
>>81723609
>You know you’re not supposed to be guaranteed like X% of a jumps stuff right? That’s real reddit/sb tier jump making philosophy.
Speedreader-kun I was talking about that "grabbing everything" in sight is really hard cause the entire jump is worth like 1 million cp getting 2k through drawbacks is not really that much
>>
>>81723450
How does Crisis Born of Two Worlds work for clones with multiple races?
>>
>>81723267
Why the fuck are you looking forward to it? The entire point is that it's literally the most terrible thing ever made, perfectly encapsulating exactly how bad DC is. Shard isn't crying in pain because DC is good, he's crying because it's fucking terrible and the jump reflects that
>>
>>81723613
Nope. Jumper's suffering is entirely because of the person he became, who suffers differently from who jumper was but much more intensely. And he's managed to lock himself into his new personality with perks to avoid changing ensuring that he can't ever fix who he is and unfuck his new life.
>>
>>81723626
Ah, my bad. Assumed the worst because I’ve seen shit like that when people talk about other big jumps, like Val’s Bleach. Shit like increase the starting CP/discount numbers because it’s so big I can’t get more than a fraction (even though that fraction is still the same amount you’d get out of any other jump).
>>
>>81723640
Look, anon, you can't just come out of nowhere and out-Aizen Aizen.
>>
>>81723609
>kys
It's true. Shiro doesn't necessarily do really fucked up things besides the rapes apart from that one time he killed half a family and made the survivors watch. At the end of the day half the builds and writefagging is just discount shiro without the same list of crimes as R Kelly.
>>81723612
What you mean thick thighs and big breasts? Because clearly you don't share those. You prefer begging your waifus not to fuck some random character they came across and getting slapped like a harem character for it.
>>
Why does anon insist on replying to people who are clearly not posting in good faith?
>>
>>81723648
Anon, now it’s your turn to reread my post.
>>
>>81723656
Because I like arguing, it also really helps to argue with someone who's being painfully dishonest because they'll bring up points you never thought of as a last ditch effort to fuck with you.
>>
>>81723397
Shard, you mention that the sigils holds a fraction of the Endless power, is that true? Did the Endless gave us these sigils as a gift so they won’t get pissed if we actually have it?

What would happen if we have a way to expand the power of these Sigil to match the full power of the endless via out of jump methods since I am sure that was one jump that actually allow us to do that.
>>
>>81723669
And you fuck up the thread for everyone else, asshole.
>>
>>81723656
Because clearly the man who is screeching about the average jumper and his cuckolded fetish must be someone who is interested in calm, rational debate about their chains!
>>
>>81723624
Yeah but most of them die because Shiro runs out of steam pretty quickly. On the other hand, Battler has been mass deleting free will for how long now?
>>
>>81723683
You know Battlers writefagging is all about how what he’s doing is in fact wrong? That what’s going on is very bad even if IC he won’t recognise that? Like, yes, cosmic tyranny bad, the ends don’t always justify the means. That’s the whole point of his writefagging.
>>
>>81723693
>n-no I write about how my cosmic tyranny is actually the solution to everything but can't you see I don't agree with it?
>>
>>81723613
That fanfic I, Jaune kinda does that, though he does get better over time because people call him out on his bulsshit.
>>
>>81723693
>You know Battlers writefagging is all about how what he’s doing is in fact wrong?
Yes.
>>
>>81723698
I bet you think the “lol rape, turn all women ever into livestock” posts are actual non shitposts too huh.
>>
>>81723397
Since the book of souls we get is basically the Bing version of it, is it still heavy? Like could I use it to knock out people like Superman by hitting him in the head with it?
>>
>>81723263
Spacebattle has one.
>>
Here's a real question for ya'll;
Which version of Velma do you companion?
>>
>>81723714
You think I'm not completely serious about how roasties deserve to be treated?
>>
>>81723719
A w-oo-t version.
>>
>>81723659
But anon, that isn't your post, that's my post.
>>
>>81723719
Are there multiple Scoobert Doo jumps? I'm not sure I've ever hit one up, to be honest, despite watching The Witch's Ghost all the damn time as a kid and also owning Ghoul School on VHS.
>>
>>81723719
Why would I companion Velma? She reminds me way too much of annoying know it all girls in my childhood.
>>
>>81723719
None. Velmas an annoying know it all bitch who refuses to even interact with something outside her beliefs
>>
>>81723739
>>81723740
Bitchmind.
>>
>>81723680
And the person talking about how he can't control his wives in this thread? You can make up whatever you like about my fetishes, but it doesn't change the fact that you're the one that exalts in being a fucking cuck kek.

Go back to begging your girlfriend to stop crushing your balls and fuck off faggot
>>
>>81723751
Thank you for demonstrating my point.
>>
>>81723727
?

>>81723734
Just the one but you've got multiple choices for the continuity you jump.

>>81723739
>>81723740
Shit-taste.
>>
File: 1632607581066.jpg (200 KB, 850x1210)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Bully womanlets.
>>
>>81723613
They constantly do. It's always some faggot assblasted about OP inserts too. All of those stories come from the same place TLJ does, and they share. It's an entirely Reddit belief to think that somehow when you have ultimate power you wouldn't be happy because "muh you're just so HECKIN TOXIC!" the reality is that even the worst most retarded motherfucker here would never lose at anything if they went on a Jumpchain unless they decided to rape themselves through drawbacks or poorly picked their first Jump.
>>
>>81723758
>Say something
>Someone replies
>"WoAh ThAnKS fOr ProVinG mY pOinT"
You will never not be a bitch.
>>
>>81723764
>Shit-taste
She literally passes out if shown magic and then refuses to admit its real. Like you have a talking dog.
>>
Do you ever wonder what kinds of insecurity anons live under? Because lurking here makes me really wonder.
>>
>>81723771
Power doesn't make you happy, Anon, it makes you psychotic.
>>
>>81723788
Say that again and I'll fucking kill you,
lying shitstain.
>>
File: zXYncvF.png (3.69 MB, 2480x2907)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>81723781
I suppose it depends on which version then, still ya got shit-taste in anycase my dude.
>>
>>81723621
>voluntarily ego death
>>
>>81723771
Wtf is TLJ
>>
>>81723799
Ah yes, CYOAG's oldest nemesis.
>>
>>81723785
I don't wonder. I've been in very bad places in my own life, when I felt incredibly powerless, and imagining myself as being some sort of omnipotent control freak who could magic away all the problems in my life was one of my coping mechanisms. When anons start posting things like this I feel bad for them because they are probably going through the same things I did.
>>
>>81723795
Im not the kind of person who is willing to deal with a shit personality just to get some ass.
>>
>>81723810
While that's probably true for many putting all those posts under one all umbrella is just as retarded as claiming that no one does it because of that.
>>
>>81723771
Shut the FUCK up Gohan. You LOST the Buu Saga, you CHOKED at the Cell Games until daddy held your hand, you ATE ASS in Return of F and then bent over for SLURPza at the ToP you subversive pussyass penny-gobbling liberal studies-touting FUCKnugget.
>>
>>81723799
See, the trick is to fracture your own psyche so badly that you can effectively compartmentalize multiple identities and senses of self into distinct reusable masks to wear whenever the horrific inner voice your initial objectively selected priorities and ever-growing memories have become deems it appropriate.
>>
>>81723826
Hey GP, love you buddy, how are you today?
>>81723788
No, power definitely makes you happy. If you have enough anything that is making you unhappy can be changed on a whim, and even moreso for Jumpers because all their social problems are one perk away from being fixed. Like I said, it's a Reddit opinion that lacks imagination. You seriously can't name one thing that would keep a person down that solely lies with them that can't instantly be fixed by just adding bigatons.
>Lonely?
Make a new planet with people that fit your personality
>Awkward
Take a perk
>Toxic and selfish
Doesn't matter, who the fuck is gonna gainsay you?
>Bored
You could enslave entire worlds to make your entertainment, pay them, or just do the aforementioned planet making and use the inhabitants' history as your entertainment.
>>81723804
The Last Jedi.
>>
File: 1634197794301.png (508 KB, 978x1837)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>81723822
I'm off the mind her personality is cute, but to each their own I guess.
>>
>>81723826
I really want a comic of Gohanposter randomly showing up at various times in Gohan's life and BTFOing him verbally.
>>
>>81723831
aww but last time jumper did it to himself his wife threatened to blind him if he kept staring into the insanity dimension and wouldn't listen when jumper said it was for a good cause
>>
File: 1634172799591.jpg (262 KB, 2402x2362)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>81723719
Goth Velma
>>
>>81723837
I want a Xenoverse DLC that reveals Chronoa was Gohanposter the whole time when she sends you to go fuck with Gohan for shits and giggles throughout the timeline.
>>
>>81723838
Then Jumper needs to take the wife mask off and put another one on that understands.
>>
>>81723833
>power definitely makes you happy
Yeah, that’s why Vergil’s all sunshine and lollipops compared to Dante isn’t that right FUCKhan? Also not too bad, just going out for an evening stroll now it’s finally fucking chill where I live. How you doing?

>>81723837
So do I, my friend. So do I.
>>
File: 1558413732001.jpg (1.03 MB, 4310x6000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>81723840
Based
>>
>>81723854
To be fair Dante isn't all sunshine and lolipops either. Dude's mostly putting up an act to cope with his misery.
>>
>>81723854
Vergil is generally more happy than dante. Dante cant even hold down a job and constantly has to pawn his demon weapons.
>>
>>81723860
I guess it goes down to Nero then
>>
>>81723860
I’m just saying, he still seems happier than Vergil because he actually wins most of his fucking fights without being brainwashed into someone’s attack dog or literally decomposing from the demon version of stress fractures
>>
>>81723873
Ok but that just means he is morr happy because everyone knows rich people are unhappy.
>>
>>81723873
>generally more happy
>SUFFERING DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT
He keeps getting BTFO by a man who has to pawn his weapons to afford pizza, that’s like the powerfag equivalent of chronic depression
>>
>>81723885
>>81723887
You really are in a constant state of seething arent you?
>>
File: 1619141175097.png (45 KB, 480x480)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>81723860
Dante really is Sans Undertale.
>>
>>81723837
Do you know what i want? A vsbattles profile of gohanposter just to see the wank.
>>
Is it just me or is this a really shit thread, even by our standards?
>>
>>81723911
I just said Sans Undertale, what do you think?
>>
File: 494.jpg (41 KB, 458x829)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>81723887
>SUFFERING DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT
And?
>>
>>81723896
“Seething!” said Anon
Knowing nothing about how
Gohan fucking sucks
>>
>>81723911
joke's on you faggot
every thread's been shit.
>>
>>81723911
Timmy's Timmy-ing, just ignore it and continue having fun your own way.

Frog girls are cute. Share with me some cute frog girls!
>>
>>81723930
Hi Nyanko.
>>
>>81723854
>Yeah, that’s why Vergil’s all sunshine and lollipops compared to Dante isn’t that right FUCKhan?
Vergil's entire problem is that he literally doesn't have enough power. If he was strong enough to BTFO Mundus he'd probably be living in what he considered his fucking dream.
>>
>>81722664
8 pornstars of varying types
>>
>>81723922
The end of 5 really is the happiest Vergil has been in like three fucking decades.
>>
>>81723911
Yeah and there’s not even much shitposting. It’s just filled with generally cringy garbage posts.
>>
>>81723932
Hi anon. How's your day going?
>>
>>81723933
He's been strong enough to BTFO Mundus since DMC 4 probably, considering Dante did it in 1 and that was years before that.
>>
>>81723911
Thread becomes fine when Battler shows up
Thread goes to shit when Battler leaves
So it goes
>>
>>81719684
Everyone in Young Justice comes across as a fucking cunt so I never liked that show. Nostalgia my ass.
>>
File: Legendary Sovereign.png (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>81721432
I've gotten a bit chunkier since I started the robot/AI theme I've got going on. Picked up the Sovereign class designs while in Star Trek, but have made a number of under the hood modifications like giving myself temporal shielding. Call me paranoid, but considering how involved time travelling factions begin to get in the 25th century I thought it a good idea.
>>
>>81723958
Me too. I didn't watch it for too long, but none of them really grew on me, whereas with Teen Titans all the characters are likeable and have their good moments.
>>
>>81719684
Actually one of the worst takes I’ve seen in a while.
>>
>>81723945
WOW! Who would have GUESSED a community full of WHINY attention whores who demand all the superpowers ever would have created some place MISERABLE and AUTISTIC? You made the shitpile you DESERVE and I barely have to post to make you SEETHE.
>>
What zombie jumps do we have outside of the generic?
>>
>>81723983
Your hearts gonna give ou
>>
>>81724013
High School of the Dead, Marvel and DC if you count marvel zombies and DCeased
>>
>>81724013
Dragobball or really any jump where you can BTFO GOHAN!
>>
>>81723948
>DMC4
The special edition took place before he got BTFO by Mundus meaning he's still weaker, and the actual story was so far after that, it takes place after he's already been murked 3 times and weakened. The entire reason he's currently unhappy stem straight from the fact that he got used as his bottom bitch for like 2 decades, was still second class to Dante, and still isn't strong enough. The end of V proves my point because he's basically the strongest out of the three and isn't feeling or looking sad a single time after being reunited.
>>
>>81724031
Cheers anon

>>81724039
Thanks for the answer but it's not the type of jump i'm looking for.
>>
>>81723069
I got off this train with Halo 2 and I'm quite glad.
>>
>>81723948
>>81724059
Vergil got BTFO by Mundus in the same game that proves you can BTFO Vergil by ganking him after he's over-exerted himself fighting Dante, which is exactly what Mundus then did.
>>
>>81723799
The only thing that matters is that all my emanations return to my original archetype.
>>
>>81723397
>Change of plans. Pool's closed. Fuck.
What?
>>
>>81723948
Also if you'll remember Dante in 1 never BTFO Mundus as much as relied on his father's sword superpowers, and even then he still came back and could only be sealed away.
>>
File: 6835809-2243457177-RCO01.jpg (674 KB, 1041x1600)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>81723397
>Pic
Pralaya a cute! and stronger then God.
>>
>>81724116
SAY WHAT AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>81724118
>>81724101
But that’s my point, power doesn’t matter. Only BTFOing people RIGHT here, RIGHT now, ON the spot matters.
>>
>>81724159
So you're saying that the ability to BTFO people is seperate from power?
>>
>>81724141
>*
>*
I despise this.
>>
>>81724148
Not sure why but ok, what.
>>
>>81724164
Exactly. Power is meaningless if your obsession with it gets in the way of RESULTS and COMPETENCE
>>
>>81724141
>The beyond beyond
Is the DC omniverse going to get invaded by beyonder beyonders?
>>
>>81724210
Already did, I think.
>>
File: 1631886065878.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>81721432
>>
Any supplements on SB that would be fun to use in a chain?
>>
>>81724241
Go ask SB.
>>
>>81724210
Just wait a bit until they introduce the bigger source and the bigger presence who stand behind the bigger angels.
>>
>>81724241
Creative Mode. I'm not even memeing either, not having to calculate everything makes chains way easier to maintain for long periods of time.
>>
What if I made an economy based on bees?
>>
>>81724257
Explain further
>>
File: sora.jpg (67 KB, 360x450)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>81724257
>bees
I'm going to stop you AND your beekeepers Xehanort!
>>
>>81724257
It would bee terrible, you bumbling oaf.
>>
>>81724257
Chill out, doctor bees.
>>
>>81724266
Imagine it. Buying and selling things with bees as the currency. Bee carrying cases, bee hand boxes for when you don't want to go out with much money, etc. Bee trading stocks! It would bee glorious.
>>
File: 1632377222775.png (316 KB, 600x450)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>caring about powerlevels
Pathetic. Pick up real skills over bigger numbes.
>>
Do you think if Merlin turned on the charm he would have been able to seduce Artoria?
>>
>>81724346
It is good to see the Anglo sense of humour has remained the same for 220 years.
>>
>>81724346
>Fifty-two years an imbecile
Yup, that's a mood.
>>
>>81724360
No because Artoria is so autistic you could say you want to have sex with her and she'd say you too have a good one.
>>
File: AmaraII.jpg (5 KB, 275x184)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>81724247
>La Hermana de Dios
>>
>>81724368
I didn't know they had 4chan back then.
>>
File: ScvmqIo.jpg (3.61 MB, 2480x5024)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB JPG
>>81724388
They had 4chan all the way back in the days of Rome, let alone 1881.
>>
File: jc39.jpg (102 KB, 513x585)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>81723716
Hmm. I suppose it is pretty damn heavy and I guess, yeah.

Destiny will be very disappointed about it though.

>>81723671
Idea is they're either a gift or there've been Mysterious Arrangements to ensure they won't get pissed as long as you don't actually try to use them to fuck with them or take over their realms, yeah.

That sounds highly vague and until I have more information about how exactly you're doing that I don't feel confident in giving a clear answer. I suppose you'd have a very very powerful magical artifact, though.

>>81724257
https://fallenlondon.wiki/wiki/Hunting_Bees_in_Old_Newgate_(Guide)

I have encountered that economic model both in-character and out of character before. Out of character, my recommendation would be to try not to incorporate some sort of prison complex into the system because it makes gathering bees much more inconvenient. And in-character,

>"Holy SHIT that highly specific bee doctor I picked up in Problem Sleuth has once again come in handy! Who would have ever thought that in my long career of imposing blessed order on realities and striking down free will where it has grown festulent and cancerous, that this very specific thing I happen to have would be so useful?! I can't believe this gentleman is more useful to my current goals than the love story-powered Anti-Life Equation I've been assembling!"

>>81724346
>Proprietor of midgets
Also a career I have acquired in Jumpchain.

>>81724247
>>81724210
Sigh.
It's already happened.
They'll be the big background threat in Milk Wars.

>https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Retconn
>The primary consumers of this entertainment was the Eonymous, universe-destroying gods who could only be distracted with entertainment, never stopped.

>>81724380
Oh god she even has the big forehead. Anyway we already have one of those in DC >>81723397
>>81724141, and like the show one she's a baka who can be put to sleep easily.
>>
>>81724346
Examiner of underclothing GANG
>>
File: Ed_XjhmXgAA3Ft8.jpg (169 KB, 1000x1296)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Okay how about some truly lesser known Waifus?

I'll put forward Prosthetic Lass from Titans: Scissors Paper Stone and a segment set in the future of Teen Titans.
>>
File: 1632317397896.png (863 KB, 593x946)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
Fellas is it better if I companion all the Zelda's or should I import a Zelda into all the local ones?
>>
File: 1619779379704.png (228 KB, 557x519)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>81721432
>>
File: Audrey.png (552 KB, 978x1133)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>81724457
The property itself rarely gets discussed at all and in terms of waifu's Kida gets all the spotlight.

But holy shit Audrey was always hotter to me in that movie, even as a kid. Actually rooted for her to get with Milo as a stupid little tyke.
>>
>>81724412
>"I don't want to sell my husband, not for all the gold in the world."

High quality roman wife
>>
>>81724501
Looks like ghetto scum.
>>
>>81724506
"""""Wife"""""
You know those Romans.
>>
>>81724501
I'm with you all the way.
>>
File: 1634052349826.png (1.07 MB, 1158x1086)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>81724514
Ye
>>
>>81724418
>Destiny will be very disappointed about it though.
He’s just jealous because he can’t do that unless the book shows him doing it
>>
>>81724346
>fish bender
I want to change my avatar build now
>>
File: 313.jpg (17 KB, 274x470)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>81724510
Yeah she looks better in the movie with her overalls but i don't mind the pic either, you take what you get with obscure characters.
>>
>>81724501
With you their anon Audrey was 1000% hotter than Kida.
It's not even close.
>>
>>81724418
>Bees are the embodiment of ALE
>>
>>81724074
there's also Reddit's Walking Dead (The Telltale Game)
>>
File: 31312311.png (1.49 MB, 1079x1258)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>81724535
>>81724516
Not even a contest, best looks and personality between her and kida.
>>
>>81721432
>>
>>81724609
>>81724531
At the very least I don't have to feel bad about potentially cucking Milo since he ends up with Kida in the film.
>>
File: 1632440250300.png (908 KB, 960x1280)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
Would jumper a bunny?
>>
>>81724674
Yes
The flashback chapter in Vigilante made me love her more
>>
File: 1589953482360.png (287 KB, 600x800)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
Or is jumper more of a Sushi type of guy?
>>
>>81724674
Without even a moment's hesitation.
>>
>>81724699
Sushi is tasty too.
>>
File: velvet.png (214 KB, 700x1000)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>81724674
there good for breeding armies fast
>>
File: reisen.jpg (245 KB, 500x1167)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>81724674
Yes, but definitely not that one.
>>
>>81724674
F is better
>>
>>81724699
>>81724674
Both sushi and hasenfefer are great
>>
File: E6HEt1hXMAUNdY-.jpg (111 KB, 1124x859)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>81724674
>>
>>81724674
I ain't been single long enough to look at some animal's ass and think I'd fuck that.
>>
>>81724699
Looks like someone's first deviantart character.
>>
>>81724699
This chick is actually ugly, please stop posting her.
>>
>>81722664
Freddie Mercury, Samuel Clemens, Hunter S. Thompson, Mae West, Chuck Yeager, Mary Shelley, Genghis Khan, Rasputin
Sorry James Dean, Sir Richard Burton, Jayne Mansfield and Buster Keaton. Maybe next time.
>>
>>81724734
I want a giant girlfriend four times my size
>>
>>81724674
>>81724699
I would indeed butcher them for meat. Rabbit especially is quite good.
I'm hungry now.
>>
How would you price this new canon Quirk in MHA?
>Quirk: New Order
Anything Star and Stripe touches she can "impose a new rule" over. She touches the air and says
"100m away from me, the atmosphere ceases to exist."
This then leads to Shigaraki's eyes bleeding and he's unable to breathe.
>>
>>81724808
Tier 3, obviously
>>
>>81721432
Short brown hair. Either an aloof expression or a look of spacing out most of the time. Dead eyes. Wears jeans and hawaian shirts most of the time. Sometimes has a sash with an eye pattern on the hip or a small scanning drone or two floating around.
>>
>>81724808
That’s above even Tier 3, going by Bee’s jump and WoG. Not that the jump has anything above that. If you’re fanwanking I’d personally put it at more than 300. Also it’s starting on the ridiculous powercreep now huh.
>>
>>81722664
Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, Wilhelm Pieck, Nikita Khrushchev, Ho Chi Minh, and John Lennon.
I will indeed blow my real world companions on the set-up for a bad Paranoia reference.
>>
File: Matsuda.jpg (60 KB, 500x500)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>81722664
Freddie Mercury, Kurt Cobain, Emma Roberts, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Matthew Lillard, Scott The Woz, Tobey Maguire, Jennette McCurdy

>>81721432
>pic related
>>
>>81724847
>this anon would suck off Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, Wilhelm Pieck, Nikita Khrushchev, Ho Chi Minh, and John Lennon
>>
>>81724844
>Also it’s starting on the ridiculous powercreep now huh.
It made the upper tier of power kinda obvious in the first chapter, when a guy punched hard enough to change the weather.
>>
>>81721432
>>
>>81724862
are you going for the gold in the Olympics?
>>
>>81724890
Shame that I have to say this, but I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>81724869
It wasn’t “changing the weather” he just pushed very local clouds away with the air pressure from his punch. That’s impressive but not too ridiculous compared to what we’ve seen so far. Unlike >>81724808
>>
>>81724902
>It wasn't changing the weather, he just made it go from cloudy to sunny by punching
>>
>>81724917
He wasn’t changing weather patterns or anything. Doing the same with mists isn’t “changing the weather”. Changing the weather makes it sound much more impressive than what he actually did.
>>
>>81721819
Nuclear element
>>
>>81724901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHVc1lM2PB0
>>
>>81724934
I said nothing about changing weather patterns. I said changing the weather.

He managed to punch hard enough to fucking move the clouds with air pressure. Do you know how big clouds are? Do you know how much they weigh?
>>
>>81724958
>Do you know how big clouds are? Do you know how much they weigh?
It depends on the type of cloud and its atmospheric elevation
>>
I'm still amazed we call our planet dirt.
>>
>>81724958
Tbf it’s notable that this level of power is now coming from someone not AfO/OfA related.
>>
>>81724958
nta but it takes very big booms to change the weather
every major war since the development of high explosives has had enough big booms to cause weather shifts which is a matter of sone study
the shockwaves from big bombing campaigns heating up the local atmosphere can cause local atmospheric disturbances and temperature changes
>>
File: IMG_20211014_153048.jpg (354 KB, 1080x1282)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>81724674
Impregnation time.
>>
>>81724958
Idk why you’re going for this example of OfA being nuts when it sunk an island before.
>>
File: UNGACHADS.jpg (230 KB, 2048x1536)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>81724346
>saying Unga Bunga isn't the best skill
>>
>>81724958
>Do you know how much they weigh?
Not that much relative to size, since they have to be less dense than the air around us which we breathe
>>
>>81725020
Do you know how much a cloud's worth of air weighs?
>>
>>81724996
That is a good point, yeah.

>>81725013
I was completely unaware that it had sunk an island. Although the clouds thing is definitely more impressive to me, given the distance, size, and weight of clouds.
>>
>>81724418
>the Eonymous
Aren't they a metaphor for the readers?
>>
>>81725036
Clouds are light and fluffy, that's ehy they float.
>>
>>81724674
>Pic
Who's that?
>>
>>81725036
Enough to not crush me into paste, since I clearly am still not crushed into paste while standing in air
>>
>>81725067
Lop from Star Wars Visions episode 8, Lop and Ocho
>>
>>81725067
She from anime star wars
>>
>>81724881
I like his swagger.
>>
>vsbattles style powerscaling using something the writer clearly didn't think too hard about
Can you not
>>
>>81725085
>>81725090
Wow, Didney War producing more absolute garbage pandering to minority groups again.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (90 KB, 850x638)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>81724674
I would eat her like a snack.
>>
>>81725097
What do you MEAN I might be putting WAY MORE thought into this than the author ever did?!???!! They DEFINITELY autistically thought out each and every implication and didn’t just put it in for the spectacle without thinking about it!
>>
>>81724696
Made for BNC
>>
>>81725109
You say that but Visions is actually decent unlike whatever other shows they’re vomiting out onto Disney+
>>
>>81725109
Actually, minorities and SJWs hate it, because anime is sensitive, problematic, pro imperialist, and is ultra racist because everyone looks too white and there aren't enough trans or black people, and people who like anime are also problematic transphobic bigots who refuse to buy woke western comics and invent transphobic slurs like "trap" and are anti-body positivity due to their love of unrealistic women!
Get your oppression straight, you biggot!
>>
File: 0z9w7b5a5k331.jpg (163 KB, 2048x937)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>81725076
Fair. But hey, quick non-sequitur; have you ever seen what happens to a deep-sea fish when it's removed from its native environment? Pic related is the answer; it deforms and just sorta explodes.

The air around you weighs approximately 14.7 pounds per square inch at sea level. So just standing up and wearing absolutely nothing, you're constantly exposed to what seems like utterly crushing pressure on all sides...but it's like nothing, because we're adapted to this atmospheric pressure.
>>
>>81725097
Are you saying dragon ball isn't moon level just because Toriyama doesn't think? The simple fact they did the feat means their that strong.
>>
>>81725146
>implying furfags aren't a vocal minority
>implying they don't have massive overlap with trannies and pedos
You really slurp up that corporate propaganda huh.
>>
>>81725163
>whataboutism
>>
>>81725097
I believe in controlling for outliers. Take the powerlevel the series most consistently shows the dude at, drop anything too extreme above it, you get the rough power of some dude.
>>
>>81721432
>>
>>81722093
Touhou?
>>
>>81725166
They're not the "correct" minority, because too many durfags are terrible fascists who vote for republicans and conservatives, meaning they're part of thenproblem and contribute to the opressivenes of western "Whiteness" culture, biggot!
And furry weebs are even worse, because Japanese culture is also White-adjacent, therefore they're even more likely to be problematic and bigoted, hence why all the awful and nasty white people prefer buying manga as opposed to diverse and forward thinking comic books like Marvel.
>>
>>81725184
Most people do that. We laugh at VS Tards because they can't, they only pick the most extreme upper point, and then come up with insane scaling theories why two dudes slapping each other is actually a fight between two massively FTL universe busters.
>>
File: 1483253092269.png (22 KB, 325x308)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>People talking about a show on Disney+
>meanwhile i only have Netflix so i'm just kind of here
>>
>>81725109
It's in the style of the Animatrix/Halo:Legends
>>
>>81725218
>People talking about a show on Disney+
Are they really?
>>
>>81725197
Touhou is way smaller than you think. Only some very games in a very niche genre and a few licenced comics have ever earned ZUN money. Admittedly it's one of the largest bullet hell games but that's like being the largest toddler compared to mainstream genres.
>>
File: sketch-1633816641387.png (163 KB, 1080x1080)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
Just realized that I have broken my cultivation style up into 3 methods, but have built my yang method to be sword spell based and my yin method to be body cultivation based sword skills.

This should be reversed as yang is strong and explosive but yin is weak and fluid. Though I dont know how to change this. This means all the men using the yang method will be much weaker physically than the women and Im not sure if thats a good thing.
>>
>>81725159
Fun fact, humans can withstand a vacuum just fine (pressure wise anyway, breathing’s another matter) because our skin is strong enough to handle the pressure difference and our skeleton and muscles can hold us together, but if you have a scar that part of your skin won’t be able to endure the pressure difference.
>>
>>81725218
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
>>
>>81725218
I've been watching it off a Kodi addon.
>>
are there any jumps with painting waifus? waifus that are paintings?
>>
>>81725250
>This means all the men using the yang method will be much weaker physically than the women and Im not sure if thats a good thing
It is absolutely a good thing, my friend. In fact, it may actually be the best thing.
>>
>>81725233
Am i wrong in thinking it's on Disney+ and not Netflix?
>>
>>81725280
You are not wrong but are they really talking about it or just doing the /pol/ spazz
>>
>>81725250
Isn’t Yang traditionally associated with, among other things, vitality and bodily health and strength though? Especially in cultivation.
>>
>>81725275
I guess its not so bad, being a yin method it will make the person prettier at least. Not just muscle beasts
>>
File: Fat Lady.gif (2.4 MB, 540x225)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB GIF
>>81725266
The Fat Lady in Harry Potter.

Seriously though, just go to Harry Potter and have one drawn for you.
>>
>>81725252
Humans can survive /brief/ exposure to a vacuum anon on the order of minutes just fine, even discounting breathing. Our bodies were not designed for an environment where the boiling point of water is below our body temperature.
>>
What will never not surprise me is that despite being the most loathed community on the internet since forever, furries actually believe anyone wants them around.
>>
>>81725294
Yes which is why I said I screwed up. I knew that going in but somehow it slipped my mind until I had everything drawn out. Now Im not sure if I want to scrap and start over or just work with it and expect it to be seen as a weird ass backwards method.
>>
>>81725300
.... that works. Thanks anon
>>
File: looking_to_get_CUCKED.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>81725315
>What will never not surprise me is that despite being the most loathed community on the internet since forever, NTRfags actually believe anyone wants them around.
FTFY
>>
>>81724808
>She touches the air and says "100m away from me, the atmosphere ceases to exist."
And everyone on Earth died?
>>
>>81722664
Joji, Keemstar, DSP, LTG, Chris Chan, Pokimane, Joe Rogan, TCR Ghost
>>
>>81722664
>Hard mode nobody already close to you
Then what's the fucking point.
>>
>>81725340
NTRfags know no one wants them around, and they enjoy forcing their fetish on everyone because of it.
>>
>>81724808
It's really unimpressive desu. If she went with a 100m overpressure then underpressure wave like the aftermath of a thermobaric bomb it might be some shit but otherwise not so good. She may be able to kill people through intestinal gas though.
>>
File: FemboyBlackAnonOC_Final.png (280 KB, 1084x1348)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>81721432
Been awhile since I posted one of my shitty image edits, but here is my jumper, he is thicc as hell.
>>
>>81725302
Oh yeah, vacuum will kill you if you’re in it for very long. That fish picture just reminded me of how regular skin can handle negative pressure but scars can’t.
>>
>>81722664
Me and my eight other personalities.
>>
>>81725396
I've heard of jumpers stacking beauty perks, but apparently ugly perks are a thing too.
>>
>>81725411
Eat my thicc ass anon
>>
>>81721432
My current jumper is Dr. Robotnik.
>>
>>81725266
Scp
>>
>>81725315
I don’t mind them existing, I just want them to stay in their little corner and pump out decent quality porn.
>>
>>81725396
Oh hey buddy, did you update your youtube soundtrack yet?
>>
>>81721432
>>
>>81725442
I think you confusing me with Black Twink anon, which is fair due to the file name that's on me, i'm a different black anon
>>
>>81725396
is that a plugsuit from eva or what
>>
File: cooler eldar.jpg (25 KB, 500x378)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>81721432
Me on the right.
Some of you anons have no sense of fun or proper Commorrite aesthetics.
>>
>>81725396
you can be anything on your chain
why would you stay black
>>
>>81725396
Where'd you get the source for that? I've been looking for Jumper art, but the only dudes that draw fantasy black people I can find are those cringey race swappers on Instagram.
>>
>>81725469
>Being a Batarian
Disgusting.
>>
>>81725461
Darn thanks anyway
>>
>>81725483
Swing and a miss.
>>
>>81725482
>>81725481
>>
>>81725429
I suppose that works too but I worry about the safety of such an endeavor
>>
>>81725467
Super-suit.

>>81725481
Why would you stay being a little bitch my dude?

>>81725482
I've got a pintrest with everything I can find but I otherwise make edits for myself the head is from Static Shock whilst the body is an image edit of Vixen.
Pic rel is another edit i've done for art of my jumper I did for hair practice.

>>81725487
it's good my dude.
>>
>>81725385
nta, but isn't that the entire point of NTR?
>>
>>81725533
>Super-suit.
>no cape
very good. Super name?
>>
>>81725533
>He edits it himself
Fucking based. Ignore Timmy, he's just mad you never gave him your BBC or let him know it existed until today.
>>
>>81725554
Go away Edna.
>>
>>81725523
Thats fair
>>
>>81725566
>BBC
Why would I want buck broken cucks? I haven't got any cotton plantations.
>>
>>81725554
Haven't decided it yet actually, it was made in preparation for shards DC jump so until that's out he's just in limbo since his powerset and name hasn't been defined yet.

>>81725566
Cheers bud and don't worry I know what to expect out of 4chan at this point, whether they're shitposting or they're serious shit doesn't bother me.
>>
>>81725551
You son of a bitch...
>>
>>81725617
>DC jump
Wait.
...you weren't considering to give him LIGHTNING powers were you?
>>
File: Who Cares.jpg (72 KB, 625x455)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Why are we talking to someone who's not even a jumpmaker and only has the defining trait of being black?
>>
>>81725689
No one's forcing you to talk to him.
>>
>>81725689
Darkies shouldn't be allowed on my website.
>>
>>81725533
>Super-suit
No. Wrong. Very bad. Put on a pickle suit and haunt the Sonichu jump.
>>
>>81725689
His edits are neat and I find capeshit interesting. What’s the issue?
>>
>>81724013
Onechanbara, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear, Call of Duty, the horror movie jumps, Blackest Night, Girls Frontline
>>
>>81725684
Nah probably light or gravity powers, to many brothers with lighting powers as it is

>>81725689
Why are you talking to me anon?

>>81725718
Nah i'm good bud.
>>
>>81725718
There's a Sonichu jump? Why god?
>>
>>81725752
I vote gravity. The world needs more gravity manipulators.
>>
>>81724808
Lmao how the fuck is that within the order of the mha world?
>i can lift 5kg things with my mind
>i can turn into an lizard dragon (top tier power btw
And now people that warp reality, can resurrect, complete atom manipulation etc appear out of nowhere despite them being godlike in power compared to everyone else
>>
>>81725752
Aren't light powers just lightning powers that need a solar panel
>>
>Light A Fire [Princess the Hopeful]
>Hatred, Grudgebearer [Shadow of the Demon Lord]
>(Criminally) Insane Dedication [Shard’s DC]
>Eternal Hatred (of Ulthuan) [WHF Dark Elves]
Anything else for maximum Seethe? Also man do we need a Dawi jump.
>>
>>81724808
B I O L O G I C A L
>>
File: Cringe Guy_2.jpg (10 KB, 179x218)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>81725745
>I find capeshit interesting
>>
>>81725821
Yes. Incredibly stupid, but fun.
>>
File: 51nEwP-YplS._AC_.jpg (36 KB, 413x500)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>81725819
How the hell is time-rewinding biological?
>>
>>81725833
The same way whatever the fuck happens with marvel mutants is “biological”.
>>
>>81725782
It was what I was leaning towards

>>81725808
Dang guess you can take the Black superhero away from the lighting but you can't take the lightning from the black superheroes.
>>
>>81725833
Katana Zero tells me drugs can induce time travel.
>>
>>81725828
It's so awful, but then you find an interesting story or story line that has a favorite hero or 2 at the front and then you go back in.
>>
>>81722664
Mitchell WerBell III, 7 other guys from this list. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mercenaries
First Jump generic PMC
>>
File: Jason_Rusch_001.jpg (75 KB, 419x684)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>81725752
Why elemental powers? If it's about being original you can turn the 800 mp into cp and get Magical Potential for 400cp.
>>
>>81725396
Nice butt.
>>
What xianxia jump would be best for a first jump?
>>
>>81725908
DBZ
>>
>>81725852
Katana Zero's stuff was precognition, not time travel.

... God I wish there was a jump for that that wasn't Reddit's one.
>>
>>81725878
i've had a teen magical superhero jumper before in one off my earlier builds

>>81725899
Cheers
>>
>>81725908
Cultivation Chat Group, definitely.
>>
File: 1589258175370.jpg (161 KB, 1018x1071)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>81725931
Give me a bit to finish FF7 and some other things. It's part of the WIP pile I'm trying to make sense of.
>>
>>81725908
Battle through the heavens is pretty solid.
>>
>>81725931
>... God I wish there was a jump for that that wasn't Reddit's one.
Personally I think it's serviceable.
>>81725852
And do crazy psychologist boss battles
>>
>>81725942
Still hoping for a solid /jc/ version of this someday.
>>
>>81725908
Against the Gods without a doubt. Though since that's cheating I'll say CCG like that other guy.
>>
>>81725946
https://blog.askiisoft.com/post/646741966082686976/askiisoft-development-updates-march-2021
Shouldn't you wait for the DLC to release, or are you addicted to update hell?
>>
>>81725946
The way you say that makes me think you've gotten most of FF7 already done.

>WIP Pile
How big is the pile?
>>
File: 1568590944232.gif (70 KB, 220x176)
70 KB
70 KB GIF
>>81725987
I'm attempting to invoke reverse psychology. If I release a Katana Zero jump in the near future, pattern recognition tells me the free DLC will finally be released and then I can play it.
>>
>>81725908
Stellar Transformations.
>>
File: merlin-fgo.gif (6.18 MB, 640x358)
6.18 MB
6.18 MB GIF
I kinda want to do gardening related magecraft in Fate stay Night.

Does anyone know any fitting magic tradition for that? The Clocktower has a Botany Department so I assume there should be a decent amount, but I cant really think of any from real life or in setting.
>>
>>81725250
Other than that being opposite of what is normally seen (yang energy being male gets basically all the cool stuff with yin being female and somehow even though it is supposed to be equal its inferior in every way) I dont see a problem. If the men can cast sword spells then they could probably be just as powerful using those. At the very least it seems reasonably equal. You will probably get a lot of weird looks for it though.
>>
>>81725908
Coiling Dragon has a few perks that are amazing for a new cultivator. In particular the warrior and mage capstones help a lot with developing your Qi.
>>
>>81725908
Desolate era.
>>
>>81725908
I shall seal the heavens has some pretty good perks for just constantly cultivating your body non stop
>>
File: 1587149149948.png (609 KB, 528x548)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>81725992
I have the majority of the perks lined up since I gave up on backgrounds and it's a pick-a-discount, though you can tell pretty easily which ones belonged to what originally. I'm looking at about 76, not factoring in me trying to make an equal number of price-tiered perks since some backgrounds were unfinished when I started to consolidate.

Next is items. After that I'm mostly on the home stretch since companions are pretty easy and drawbacks just let me indulge my inner sadist.

Then comes the fluffing. Which is the agonizing part.
>How big is the WIP pile?
Big. I have a lot of things I started on and then forgot about. I've dropped more and also listed down things I still want to make. I'm not going to talk about it because I have a bad habit of getting mine and others' hopes up with claims I never do much with, so I'm going to mostly talk about things that won't take long to finish or are in progress.
>>
>>81725952
>Personally I think it's serviceable.
It'd definitely be better if you didn't have to spend 2200 cp to get a non addictive version of the drug that gives you the game's iconic powerset.

Or, you know, if you didn't have to spend 600cp to get the limited supply of the basic highly addictive with extreme side effects that mean you can't ever stop taking it version
>>
>>81725908
World of cultivation is pretty low level and you can easily use the customization table to create your own method that can be pretty broken.
>>
>>81726046
Pharmacist only costs 600 CP
>>
>>81725946
Kino. Love Katana Zero.
>>81725931
>Katana Zero's stuff was precognition
It was analytical type rather than direct to, going by how the bomb catches you off guard.
>>
File: SCIENCE!.jpg (181 KB, 971x423)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>81725935
>i've had a teen magical superhero jumper before in one off my earlier builds
What about using it on Equations on Gematria which is discounted for humans and going math?
>>
>>81726061
In which case you're going to need an incredible amount of infrastructure to actually make the medicine, you're still going to have to make and take Chronos constantly just to keep you from being trapped in your mind permanently, since Pharmacist doesn't teach you the version without side effects.

It's basically 600cp to get something that'd eventually match the 600 and 1200cp versions of Chronos Supply after significant work in a different jump, with no guaruntee you'd ever get the 2200cp version of Chronos Supply's stuff
>>
Is Shard's DC jump realesed?
>>
>>81726113
>>81726061
Basically don't go Pharmacest, take the Corperation and Scientists instead. It'd cost the same, but you'd get significantly more manpower and the infrastructure needed to produce the stuff.
>>
>>81726120
No. Will probably come this month though, likely followed by Shard being admitted to a psych ward.
>>
Any fun jumps to be an alien?
>>
>>81726160
ben 10?
>>
>>81726160
Warhammer 40k Sisters of Battle and Talons of the Emperor
>>
>>81726160
Pokemon? The Clefairy seem to be pretty happy.
>>
>>81726160
My Sweet Alien
>>
>>81726094
I like the idea of that, might do an alt build for it.
>>
>>81726013
Yeah the yang cultivations going to do stuff like alchemy, summoning swords, and flying sword formations but the yin style is going to be straight uo in your face destructive slices with enhanced blades. Yin uing things like destructive black hole that simply destroys yang summoning golden flame blade or creating alchemical ingredients from nothing at a certain level.
>>
>>81726264
>creating alchemical ingredients from nothing at a certain level.

Busted as fuck in a xianxia
>>
>>81726264
You do make sure the f*males are INFERIOR in EVERY way, yes?
>>
>>81726013
>yang energy being male gets basically all the cool stuff with yin being female and somehow even though it is supposed to be equal its inferior in every way
What do you mean?
>>
>>81725942
I like the idea behind this
>>
Just came here after I heard about the latest MHA chapter.
Shit's gotten way more retarded even beyond the dark matter bullet cringe
Update when?
>>
>>81726352
>even beyond the dark matter bullet cringe
Nope, that’s still pretty retarded even relevant to this.
>>
>>81726313
Yang gets to be destructive, kills stuff better than yin, is literally inherently strong, is creative, is explosive, basically even though yin and yang are supposed to be equals its pretty obvious yang is better in china myth.
>>
>>81726352
>t. dark matter bulletfag trying to get a pass on his stupid quirk
>>
>>81726352
>dark matter bullet cringe
Explain.
>>
>>81726290
Its the higher end of stuff, and not any super rare plants or at least not as good as the real thing. Not till real late at least.

>>81726295
The idea is for them to be equal but strong in different areas.
>>
>>81726446
the new shit or the dark matter?
>>
>>81726461
Dark matter.
>>
>>81726446
>anon; here’s a quirk, I have wings, the feathers can be turned into other materials and fired. That okay NuBee?
>Bee: yeah
>anon: including antimatter
>bee (not grasping what this means): yeah
>anon crows about the quirk, anons tell him that’s too much, anon goes “but NuBee said it was okay”
>other anons explain to Bee how ridiculous antimatter is
>bee says that’s out of the scope of quirks
>anon ignores this, and ignores anons asking about how he even IC would learn to do that without blowing himself and the landscape around him up, or how he’d use it without doing the same, and continues talking about how amazing and strong his quirk is
>>
File: 1631067485375.gif (965 KB, 320x286)
965 KB
965 KB GIF
>>81726042
>Big. I have a lot of things I started on and then forgot about. I've dropped more and also listed down things
Is Zero-One still in the queue?
>>
File: 1593564049605.jpg (12 KB, 251x286)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>81726507
Yes, though thanks to my goldfish memory I need to rewatch most of it by now. I get to feel sad about robots all over again.
>>
>>81726527
That's fair it was a pretty decent season. Think you might throw in the movie stuff too? The Eden driver is a cool idea I'd love to see implemented
>>
>>81726423
Doesn't yin get more esoteric bullshit like illusions to compensate?
>>
>>81726497
Oh. My first thought is that anon would probably fatally irradiate himself no matter what.
Also nitpick: antimatter not dark matter.
>>
>>81726595
Think that came up too.
>>
>>81725387
She also turns light into a physical object she can hold.
>>
>>81721432
I picture a mix of Tsukasa from Hanako and the kid from Suicide Boy.
>>
>>81726581
Sometimes but even then its explicitly inferior as yang just easily destroys it. Like that is literally how you usually beat yin ghosts and illusions the easiest, fire yang energy at them.
>>
>Disney doing anime now
This looks bad.
>>
>>81726838
Good thing they outsourced the animation then huh. The writing too I believe.
>>
>>81726838
No disney is doing disney in anime clothing. It will still be just as cringe and full of propaganda as ever.
>>
>>81726838
Soon we'll see anime about gay black transsexuals you just wait. Then the based chads will join me in watching unpozzed and based chinamation.
>>
>>81721432
>>
>>81726011
Isn't the head of the botany department related to fairies, witches and the First Magic? Plants are weird
>>
>>81726881
Why is Voldemort in power armor?
>>
>>81726352
About time for NuBee to stop being a cuck and add AfO.
>>
>>81726901
It's a Forerunner, not a monkey.
>>
>>81726939
Tomato tomato.
>>
File: 1612105893997.jpg (65 KB, 640x1280)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>81726952
Please don't compare my aien space wizards to a guy whose crowing achievement was dying 8 (7?) times.
>>
>>81726838
It's funny because Disney is directly responsible for anime girls having large eyes
>>
>>81726924
At most he should add Nines’ weaker copy of AfO that let him steal 9 quirks but they were permanently locked in. Basically how the Nomu option lets you buy 6 quirks, but more, and not being stuck as a bird face with your brain hanging out.
>>
>>81726939
I thought Forerunners where humans.
>>
>>81726967
Your alien space wizards whose crowning achievement was collective suicide, yes?
>>
>>81726994
Hasn’t been for quite a while. Even though people say 343 changed that, you’ll find the terminals in Halo 3 also mention them as seemingly something different
>>
>>81726994
That /was/ what Halo implied it to be at first, that humans were remnants of the Forerunners and the Prophets went apeshit finding that out that their deified fogures were smelly ugly primitives, but hasn't been canon for a long time. Nowadays humans also had a big space empire at one point but they weren't Forefunners which is good because Forerunners were jerks.
>>
>>81726994
No? They're a different species, they fought ancient humans and then devolved them, that might be the confusion?

>>81726997
Nah their crowning achievement was killing a species who predates the universe, collective suicide was Faber and Didact.
>>
>>81726994
No, they fought with humans who used to be the closest thing they had to a peer when they ruled the galaxy but they ended up screwing over the monkeys quite horribly due to being sore winners and being upset that a "lesser race" was able to push them so far.
>>
>>81726994
No. There were ancient advanced humans, but they were separate from the Forerunners. There were the Precursors, the Forerunners, ancient Humanity, and ancient non inbred/devolved San'Shyuum (prophets) who were supposedly super attractive to every other race.
>>
>>81727054
>super attractive to every other race.
Well, we know why they used to get along so well with humans then. The power of Human'd is great.
>>
>>81727013
>>81727021
Why'd they change it?
>>
>>81727070
They also advanced real quick, they were pretty smart.
>>
>>81727026
>being upset that a "lesser race" was able to push them so far.
I thought it was because they were still salty the Precursors picked humanity as heirs instead of the Forerunners, and so as soon as humans were vulnerable after having fought off the first Flood incursion they swept in and finished them off while they were weakened.
>>
>>81727123
Yeah, don’t know what anon is going on about.
>>
>>81727132
>>81727123
Well, that and the fact that humans were being pushed back into Forerunner territory by the Flood, and were also torching Forerunner worlds with Flood outbreaks before the Forerunners actually realised that was what was happening.
>>
>>81727123
That’s why they revolted against the Precursors originally, which by the time of the Forerunner-human war was millions of years ago and almost entirely forgotten. 343 lore on the war is because the humans retreating to forerunner space and burning worlds to escape the flood
>>
>>81727193
>343 lore
>>
>>81727199
Honestly I think they did a decent job with the forerunner era lore. They just can’t write the main game plot to save their lives.
>>
>>81723069
Yes/no. It depends on the lore you use. OldLore (H:CE, H2-ish) has the Flood survive the Halo Array and hibernate. H3 onwards has advanced Flood be destroyed with some surviving to be studied later, a la the Gravemind at the end of H3 dying while less advanced forms survived into HW2. If you have "advanced" enough weapons on-par or better than Forerunner anti-matter weapons you can kill the Flood. It will just be hilariously slow as you have to find and eliminate every Flood cell.

Also don't let the Flood build up to Keyminds as at that point they can create more of themselves ex nihilo and warp the universe through Neural Physics. Floodcursors be scary.
>>
>>81726352
>Just came here after I heard about the latest MHA chapter.
What happened?
>>
>>81726809
Is their a story where yin isn't weaker then yang?
>>
>>81727345
It’s not usually weaker, it’s just that Yang gets focused on due to male MCs. Though iirc one of the series Valk did a jump for has the MCs sister have some sort of super powerful Yin constitution?
>>
>>81727325
>>81724808
>>>/a/229405161
>>>/a/229415049
>>>/a/229421044
>>>/a/229427286
new american jobber is a reality warper
>>
>>81727345
Well, since Yang is the an important component of Daoist Immortals in chinese mysticism and symbol of masculinity you will be hard pressed to find stories with male protagonists where Yin is worth a shit. Best you can get is a FMC like in Martial Peak or Wu dong qian kun where they have stuff like Yin constitutions or similar stuff.
>>
>>81727387
>Though iirc one of the series Valk did a jump for has the MCs sister have some sort of super powerful Yin constitution?
Which one?
>>
>>81727403
Quirk: New Order
Anything Star and Stripe touches she can "impose a new rule" over. She touches the air and says
"100m away from me, the atmosphere ceases to exist."
This then leads to Shigaraki's eyes bleeding and he's unable to breathe.
>>
>>81727421
>where they have stuff like Yin constitutions or similar stuff
Reminds me of this one xianxia I read where having a Yin constitution literally just kills you. Well, it makes it impossible for you to cultivate and puts a soft limit on your lifespan, and makes it so the more you exercise or are exposed to Yang (cultivation) energy at all the shorter your lifespan becomes. Even if you take a pill that makes you immortal though, you'll always be limited to having a mortal body and capabilities.
>>
>>81727403
>is a reality warper
>MUH REALITY WARPING
>EVERYTHING IS REALITY WARPING
Go the fuck back.
>>
>>81727387
>>81727434
Wu Dong Qian Kun. The Yin physique thing
>>
>>81727461
no u
>>
File: Carrie and Malus.jpg (112 KB, 700x839)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Okay, I've had a sleep and did some thunk. Which of these is better?
>Jump countdown pauses while you're aging back up to eight
>You lost 99.% of your memory/powers instead of 100% and can use your normal self as the "true" form while aging up.
>If the jump times out while you're still growing back to eight, you jump there automatically and jump ends as per normal.
>>
>>81727421
Reminds me that I need to find a good story that has a sword physique so I can figure out how to write my own.
>>
>>81727403
She looks pretty hot though.
>>
>>81727403
Ah, so she shits all over Fate.
>>
>>81727490
Probably the third.
>>
>>81727403
Who's the lizard guy?
>>
>>81727522
Spinner, Teenage Mutant Stain Simp
>>
>>81727445
Wouldn't deleting the entire atmosphere kill virtually everyone on the planet? Doesn't sound very heroic.
>>
>>81727566
She doesn’t delete the entire atmosphere, anon.
>>
Is a male with a Yin physique just a trap?
>>
>>81727576
If only the part that's within 100m of her remains it's pretty much deleting the entire thing.
>>
>>81727587
If Id is an indication then yes, it’s will indeed be a trap.
>>
>>81727587
A lot of times yes though thats only if you have an imbalance with way too much yin. There are in fact yin techniques in some xianxia that are practiced by men but they arent able to use them as well. The way Im handling it is that if a man wants to use my yin method they need to use the trace of original yin to cultivate it before body formation (meaning they need to be a virgin) after which they could use the remnant yin from formation to cast spells even if not a virgin. Other way around for women.

Either way you may not be a trap but odds are you will be a pretty boy morr than a burly guy if you practice yin techniques. Unless you have some kind of reveresal of yin amd yang physique which I have seen in some xianxia.
>>
>>81727461
>I say something and it happens
>>
>>81727648
Sounds to me like you just want to make an excuse to have a method that makes tomboys. Which I wholeheartedly support.
>>
>>81727403
What sucks is that she exists pretty much just to lose, have her Quirk stolen, and then have the protagonists go "oh no, how will we ever defeat All For One now that he has this Quirk?". It's like the whole Meta Liberation Army arc, a potentially interesting character has been introduced just so that they can be sacrificed to make Shigaraki into a bigger threat.
>>
>>81727587
>>81727648
Tranny garbage.
>>
>>81727594
She doesn’t do that, her target is 100m away from her and she removes it from around him.
>>
>>81727730
Tomboy X Femboy is kino.
>>
>>81723128
Make sure you let lovecraft bring his cat

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.