[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>new group
>seems to be going well
>at the end, new player passes you a note
>"I was raped last week. I don't think you had us keep the female thief hostage for that, but I wanted to be sure"
>cleans up his shit and leaves
>you were going to have her be a runaway princess and create a moral quandary about letting her chase her crime-filled dreams vs. being used as a political tool like a real princess

So I should totally change the next session so that the party is already mid-gangrape when we fade in, right? What else could I do?
>>
>>81721296
What? What's the problem here?
>>
>>81721314
He's sensitive about rape. If I let this fly he'll be asking if he can "girl-mode" some time and have special pronouns. You know how they do it.
>>
>>81721296
So, I get the 4chan vibe you are going for here, but I've known a statistically unlikely number of guys and girls who have been raped. Don't do that. It's pure cringe in response to about the best way such a situation can be handled. If the player had made a scene I might be tempted, but this is just juvenile. You have a good story started with what you had, stick to it. Stick to brutal murder if you want to get your edgelord rocks off.
>>
>>81721342
I just don't want him to bring pronouns to my table. You know he would.
>>
They're just gonna be a problem, especially if they're so autistic they think that an actual human being would plan to have their party rape an NPC
>>
>>81721369
If it bothers you that much just kick him out
>>
>>81721380
>especially if they're so autistic they think that an actual human being would plan to have their party rape an NPC
I was gonna say OP's the newfag that's giving themself away but damn son.
>>
>>81721369
I was raped, please don't involve rape in this story ->I am a transexual???????

Take a few less red pills my friend.
>>
>>81721369
>>81721341
I don't understand why you're taking the conclusion that someone having a concern about rape means that they're going to start using different pronouns for their character. And so what if he does? What's so bad about that?
>>
>>81721296
>can we not have roleplay something incredibly cringe like rape
>no, we're gonna RAPE and JACK OFF and COOM on the TABLE
>>
File: levels.png (44 KB, 683x172)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>81721296
? ? ?
What?
Could you repeat this, this time in English, and without greentext?
>>
>>81721430
pretty good of you to frontload that bit about your illiteracy
>>
>>81721477
OP's party captured a robber. A player passed OP a note that says, "rape isn't cool". OP took this as a personal slight.
Depending on whether or not OP is a faggot: he is either sharing the story to seem edgy and impress us or to litmus test if raping the robber would make the note-passer regular mad or big mad.
>>
>>81721618
So in other words, OP doesn't actually have a group and is just making up retarded story?
>>
>>81721618
It was the second and I decided not to. It's not fun if the normal-thinking players see it as drama instead of dunking on an SJW. Thanks anons.
>>
File: 1615790077739.jpg (166 KB, 927x859)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>81721296
>"Oh wow that's crazy, damn, sorry to hear that bro (how the fuck do you let yourself be raped as a man? If you really were raped why are you playing D&D instead of hiding in the bushes outside his house with a 12 gauge?) damn, yeah no rape here that's obviously not acceptable hahah
That's it. Don't give these people drama. Don't fall into their lies and bullshit. I would be looking for excuses to drop him from the party, but you don't want to engage with their lunacy, not even in an honest "this isn't about you and on top of that why the fuck would you think I would have gratuitous rape at my table?" capacity.
>>
>>81721636
/thread
>>
>>81721296
just get him one of those congratulation cards

>>81721342
>I've known a statistically unlikely number of guys and girls who have been raped.
How can you be so sure they are not just saying it for attention and were actually.. oh... OHH!
>>
>>81721296
This thread is now about fun adventures to have about women bandits. Such as...

>they call themselves the Cobra Clits so its a triple wordplay about hoods
>they rob lots of dues travelling on the road & if they dont cough up the gold they threaten to go slitting other "coinpurses" til they find it
>Robyn Hood & her Merry Maidens constantly frustrate Princess Joan
>>
>>81721296
Another thread for the "Shit that never happened" WebArchive.
>>
File: 1472189967039.png (316 KB, 503x443)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>81721369
You could just grow some testicular fortitude like the rest of us Nazis and politely tell him you won't do his pronouns, like any reasonable human being would in your situation.
>>
>>81722036
>They constantly are pulling swords and other weapons and gear out of suggestive places due to carefully sewn bags of holding
>No men allowed in the gang, but all of them each have something going on with various fellows in the area who give them hidden support, whether it is the Local Lord, the local law enforcement, to even a simple survivalist woodsman.
>They fund an orphanage/nunnery low-key, and the older members of the gang retire there to take care of their various bastards and orphans they pick up
>A few of the ladies were complete monsters and kicked out of the gang, and are truely vicious, spiteful bitches that plot revenge
>the gang throws massive celebrations a few times a year, know for entertaining teenagers from all the nearby villages... many parents dissaprove, but a good amount went themselves when they were younger
>due to the gang being around so long, it is struggling with becoming something like the mafia, and there are inside conflicts over how "established" they should become, and how they should get their money
>>
>>81722513
yeah it's clown world when you're the most reasonable person in the thread
>>
>>81721296
nice psychoposting, schizo.
>>
>>81722616
Appriciate it anon. When Neo-Hitler comes and we slaughter all of you degenerates Human Fighters ONLY I'll remember to gas you with helium instead of the nasty stuff.
>>
File: EcA6gf3WoAAweZv.jpg (103 KB, 1242x1453)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>81721314
>>81721342
>>81721385
>>81721409
>>81721420
>>81721430
>>81721477
>>81721618
It's bait. Please /tg/ you're better than this. You can't keep falling for the lowest quality bait every single damned time
>>
>>81721296
You should boot him from your group, this guy is going to get weird.
Like, just tell him he's not a good fit bro.
If he presses, tell him "Why the fuck did you tell me you were raped. That's a really fucking weird thing to say."
>>
>>81721296
>”hey man, I just experienced something traumatic last week. I don’t think this was your plan, but if it was I’m not that cool with it”
>hmm you know I had something else in mind but now that you mentioned it having everyone plugging up her holes with their cocks sounds much better

Stupid. Kick them from the group, they won’t know it but you’re doing them a favor
>>
>>81721342
>I've known a statistically unlikely number of guys and girls who have been raped
t. rapist
>>
>>81721369
>I don't want him to bring pronouns
>Him
Lel. Do you know what a pronoun is?
>>
>>81721296
Don't change your sessions, or any content, for people who can't separate fiction from reality.
>>
File: oversaturated patrick.png (202 KB, 288x273)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>81721296
>Haha, rape, haha
This has gotten stale 2 years ago. KYS, cope, seeth, dial8, fuck off. And most importantly of all, get a new catch you cunt.
>>
>>81721380
>they
Tranny spotted.

Anyway our DM seems to place an awful lot of bound or captured maidens in distress around the areas we venture. I think she has a rape fetish but her bf just doesnt interact with these npcs at all, not even when prompted by us.
Might he be a cuck?
>>
>>81721296
What game system?
>>
>>81724604
Well have you been raping them?
>>
>>81724631
No my character is happily married and about 50 years old.
Not really the kind of guy to rape what amounts to a bunch of girls about the same age as his daughter
>>
>>81724681
then yeah I mean, doesn't sound like a cuck thing
the femoid DMs i've had were all unrepentant coomers, but I can sense something in your situation, he's probably vanilla and she is not
>>
>>81724604
I have a horny DM-chan too. The trick is to be a total buzzkill by having your character carefully untie them, ask if they're alright, then help them get home safe when the dark lord is slain. She got the hint after the third time.
>>
File: 5 stages of wut.webm (1.44 MB, 450x472)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB WEBM
>>81721656
>deliberately wounding your player and raping an npc is somehow owning the libs
bro you need to go and touch some grass this place is fucking with your head
>>
>>81721342
>I've known a statistically unlikely number of guys and girls who have been raped
>In fact, everyone I've ever slept with was a rape victim, what are the odds!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.