[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I’ve always been a fan of author but haven’t had a chance to play the game with anyone.

How’s the mechanics ? Any interesting stories you’ve told with this system/world?
>>
>>81306810
It's still garbage, Varg.
>>
File: 1631123593860.gif (715 KB, 260x161)
715 KB
715 KB GIF
>
>>
I just like independent creators, especially of role playing games. I’m trying to remember the name of the one this guy woodwod made that looked cool but never had a chance to play that either.

Seriously no one had played this ?
>>
>>81306830
No no no, it's Kristian. Get it right, anon.
>>
File: Come on kristian.jpg (146 KB, 915x718)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>81306810
Varg is the worst kind of DM. Someone who thinks historical realism is vital to his fantasy game, but also has a completely braindead idea of history.
There are actually a few gameable ideas in the mess that is myfarog, but there's no reason to play ot over some OSR game and graft on any bits from myfarog you find interesting like the reincarnation mechanic that seems interesting even if it directly contradicts the other stuff in the book, or brown people having worse stats if you need your opinions on race to have mechanical backing.
>>
>>81306956
Well, we would talk about the game, but it's simply not interesting enough to talk about.
>>
>>81307120
So your issue is with his personal interpretation of history? Let’s be real, history is all about interpretation.

Npr recently shared an article where a non binary warriors corpse. Apparently they tested the dna and found evidence of kleinfelters

Instead of saying “a warrior with kleinfelters” they used their own modern bias to declare they were non binary.

Varg does similar things. Maybe silly but I don’t think it’s as pernicious or big an issue as you seem to think.

I just don’t see how that is a negative here.
>>
>>81307120
>No whores in my fantasy world
>People are honorable
Fantasy or not I like this. Based. Imagine risking your life doing heroics for the disgusting, immoral mongrel people alive today.
>>
>>81307216
The only ones that claim it’s the oldest profession are the same types that consider normal male-female relationships as purely transactional and some sort of prostitution. It’s pathological
>>
>>81307199
Npr being wrong doesn't make varg any less of an idiot, it just makes them idiots too. Its an issue because the game is based around this shit. The book is 50% autism tables and 50% "let me tell you how about nordic superiority", and his constant drive to push his historical biases result in dumb shit like being able to reincarnate as a brown person and keep your honour as per the rules even though the book explocitly states they are incapable of honour. He can't keep the game consistent with itself because it so filled with his random nord supreme memes.
Don't deflect by complaining about someone else also doing it, that doesn't validate it. Its stupid and it gets in the way of the game which is basically just an OSR game with insanely pedantic rules about falling over in different types of terrain and built in racism rules.
>>
>>81307241
>The only ones that claim it’s the oldest profession
I'm pretty sure it's as old as money itself. It's people who think it's a profession like any other who are pathological.
>>
Stop asking questions about this meme game. Check the archive or 1d4.
It's crunchy to the point of autism and atleast one edition was printed entirely in the papyrus font
>>
>>81307278
I think the idea is that it is a positive mythical portrayal of a Eurocentric specifically Nordic culture.

I don’t disagree about there being tons of random tables and it needing to be a bit more abstract. Gurps has similar issues.

If it was a bit more streamlined mechanically would you have a different opinion ?
>>
File: Tfw too inteligant.jpg (43 KB, 571x283)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>81307337
My point was that he insists on using real world history to justify his game design decisions, but his real world history opinions are mind blowing retarded. The book is full of asides with these idiotic takes in random places, the layout is bad, the monster statblocks are poorly organised, no examples of play, starter adventure, GM help section, the damage system seems interesting but I don't know if it actually needs to be that complicated, the reincarnation thing seems fine mechanically but as mentioned its effects are directly contradicted by authorial statements, and the fact that he cant seem to decide if this is the real world or a fantasy setting is incredibly annoying.
Just play another system but give blacks a stat penalty, myfarog isn't worth salvaging.
>>
>>81307509
Depends on which part of his worldview you’re talking about. But I’m not familiar with those examples specifically.
>>
File: 1631712194296.jpg (808 KB, 1420x1188)
808 KB
808 KB JPG
>>81307420
>tfw to smart to punish someone for raping my wife
>>
File: 1e2.jpg (35 KB, 680x262)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>81306956

Mhm yes, 4chan, the bastion of leftoids online. Surely that's the reason these threads suck and not because Varg is a schizo who can't do anything right.
>>
>>81306810

Go home varg you drummer-stabbing dipshit.
>>
>>81306810
>I’ve always been a fan of author
lmao fuck off, Kristian.
>>
>>81307331
Papyrus is a crime against humanity
>>
>>81306956
Varg isn't a faggot because of his politics, he's a faggot because he's a cringeworthy neopagan, an unrepentant murderer, and a fucking bore. His system is also autistic garbage and its infamous race system and setting are childish. Yeah, I hate blacks and goat fuckers too, that's why I don't hang out with them or put them in my games, not write books about a fictional version of my race beating up a fictional version of theirs.
>>
>>81308599
Kristian is a faggot because he sucked a guy's dick. The other stuff is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>81307420
>there are no punishments, but there are punitive reprimands to discourage violating rules and agreements
This is almost as dumb as that RPG where a quarter of the rules are about dice-rolling procedure.
>>
>>81308599
found the seething christcuck
>>
>>81308599
Why do you hate Varg, anon?
>>
>>81308078
the man he stabbed was the guitarist.
>>
File: The Cachets.jpg (473 KB, 2048x1489)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>81308971
>Game made by a white man who lives innawoods pumping white children with his white wife while shitting on jews and christcucks on the internet
Why do you think, anon?
>>
>>81308498
Releasing a book in papyrus is by far the worst thing Kristian has done
>>
>>81309000
Sounds like a based guy to me
>>
>>81306810
You're a literal idiot, Varg.
>>
>>81307420
Varg is unironically a genius.
>literally the Cult of Melech HaMoshiach(Anointed King/King Messiah/King Christ)
>his followers believe he is the only true god and are instructed to destroy paganism
>their symbol is a fish
>initiation ritual requires mutilating a part of the body
>the Hashshashin's (wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Assassins) symbol is a waning moon
>the Hashshashin are cowards that only fight when they outnumber their enemies
>literally the Sicarii (wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicarii)
>they worship a golden cow
>their symbol is white and blue
>literally the most evil and manipulative niggas on the planet
>they want to depopulate Thulê
>>
>>81309000
I hope his kids don't grow up to hate him and rebel by fucking the niggers that are everywhere in france.
>>
It's one of those signs of adolescence that people idolize those with mental health problems.
>>
>>81309383
WOAH SO GENIUS! ITS LIKE THE KIKE ON STICK RELIJUN! VARG IS SO BASED
seethe faggot
>>
>>81309465
are you sure you're not the one seething
>>
>>81309000
Dangerously based.
>>
>>81309383
at this point why not just RP normal life?
>>
>>81307337
>I think the idea is that it is a positive mythical portrayal of a Eurocentric specifically Nordic culture
Let's tone down the antisemitism.
>>
>>81307216
>No whores in my fantasy world
He said no prostitutes, they did it for free.
>>
File: 1611913378703.png (221 KB, 710x375)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>81309731
No class bonuses
>>
>>81309821
>Apparently saying you're superior's enough, you don't have to actually display a higher standard of behavior in any way, shape, or form
His point is that the welfare is being directed to immigrants when it should go to europeans though.
>>
>>81308997
He was stabbed so hard he turned into a drummer.
>>
>>81308902
I don't give a fuck what religions he doesn't follow, neo-spiritual movements are fucking lame and stupid. He's the male equivalent of a fat goth chick who calls her self a "witch" because she burns candles and yells in the mirror.
>>>81308971
I just explained why. He's a murderer who makes bad content and promotes norse paganism as some kind of cure for his country's ills, rather than just a sensible immigration policy. People like him poison the well in regards to scandinavian conservatism.
>>
>>81310192
>who calls her self a "witch" because she burns candles and yells in the mirror
There are billions of people who call themselves christians because they burn candles and eat magical crackers, you only think there's any difference because the number of idiots doing that dwarf the fat goth chicks.
>>
>>81310237
I agree, people who say they're religious but are actually completely secular are also fucking dumb.
>>
File: varg.jpg (732 KB, 1476x1074)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>81310192
Varg changed his ways after prison.
>>
Isn't this the game with the retarded matrix of swimming modifiers?
>>
>>81309477

Myfarog seems to be the mirror opposite of that game about neon-haired lesbians with the Godawful art. Both cases we see a creative person that manifests their world view through a fantasy adventure game, where the player can play out the conflicts that the author thinks are interesting and important, giving the game a deliberate political subtext.
In both cases there is also something admirable about the artist; actually going ahead with their autistic pet-project and un-apologetically living their personal lives in accordance with their socially-incompatible world views.

It is what it is. I personally enjoy the aesthetic and themes Varg is playing with, so despite it being on par with the lesbian ttrpg, I find it somehow endearing.
I have my own pet setting where similar themes play out, but much closer to Trudvang than to Myfarog.
>>
>>81309821
>'Just pointing out that most people who worship Varg are total hypocrites.'
>Just pointing out that 100% of the people I've met that didn't like Varg's game suck their dad's toes and eat spoiled beef from broken crockery.
Here, let me save you the trouble and translate: 'only losers are interested in ethno-nationalism. You're not a loser are you?'
Your anecdotal gibbering can't hide the fact that your opinion is gay and demonstrably hurtful to a healthy community life.
>>
>>81310982
Boring shit game is boring. lord faggotrypants
>>
>>81311014
Eat your shorts
>>
>>81311034
No one wants to play your shit game Varg the Lard
>>
Congratulations, you've both managed to derail the thread and prime it for a janitorial orbital airstrike.
If one of you actually wanted this thread to stay up, then you've failed miserably. If you're both here to derail the thread, then you've earned your shekels. If neither of you did this intentionally, then you're both absolute retards that should chop off their fingers and spare the rest of us.
>>
>>81311075
Then you should go back to your own community and build a life there, or conform to the culture you chose to live in.
>>
>>81311091
Jannies always delete Myfarog threads
>>
>>81311141
Your posts and face is cope
>>
>>81311160
Because the threads are always shitty.
>>
>>81311218
Cry more tard
>>
>>81311263
You cope, fag
>>
>>81309000
>Innawoods
He lives within 15 minutes of a Carrefour and lives off the French government's welfare teet.
>>
>>81311091
If the tard who keeps making these threads want them to not be shit he should give us a reason to give a shit about the game itself. As far as I can tell Myfarog is the Quest 64 of tabletop games. It not great but not that bad either, it just some game that exists and most people forget it even exists.
>>
>>81311296
Yes you are still stupid and smell like old socks.
>>
File: varg.jpg (54 KB, 639x534)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
So how did Black Metal evolve in Scandinavia anyways? Everyone's either atheist or Christmas/Easter Lutheran. You'd think it would come out of the American Deep South or something.
>>
>>81306810
It is still funny that Varg toke out Evola as one of his “inspirations” in the revised release.
>>
>>81307199
you missed the part where the warrior in question's grave goods included some stuff associated with men, some with women, indicating that whatever the cause of their condition their society still accepted them as having a gender identity which incorporated both components.
>>
>>81311424
If you spend weeks at a time in total darkness you eventually go insane.
>>
>>81311475
Keep crying derppy pants
>>
>>81311424
The whole thing started as, and for most part was indeed, just a huge larp. Most of the guys that were part of scene back then are dentist and stuff nowadays.
>>
>>81307199
Varg doesn't just go and give his own stupid spin to otherwise solid facts, he actively makes shit up as well.
>>
>>81311206
>The culture I choose to live in defines itself off of a civic nationalist code
Really? I wonder what it did before that notion came about. I guess it didn't have any definition or distinctive factors before the civic code was written.

By definition every country has a civic national code, that's not a defining cultural feature. What matters is what that code says. The multicultural experiment shows that it would be better to the health of communities if the civic code protected the ethnic status-quo from destabilizing outside influences, like mass migration and specifically mass migration of persons whose culture is fundamentally incompatible with the nation's way of life.

If you moved to a successful western country, the reason you wanted to get there from where you were is because that ethnic population, on its own, running its own cultural script, managed to create a nation that you would like to live in. Moving there and wanting it to change into a non-ethno-state means you moved over and now you selfishly want it to change so you'll feel more welcome. But in doing so it will change from being the thing you wished to be a part of into something else, probably worse as it will include more and more people from cultures that could not produce a successful nation. That's terrible and short-sighted.
Unironically you should go back to where you came from and do your best to uplift your own country and people or support ethno-nationalism in the country you chose to belong to and accept it for what made it desirable in the first place. This is regardless of there being 'natives' who might erroneously support multi-culturalism.
>>
>>81307241
>The only ones that claim it’s the oldest profession
There are records of it being essentially as old as trade, with records of prostitution existing in ancient Uruk.

Hunting of course is older, but the moment society produced enough that excess could be traded people commodified sexuality as a good.
>>
>>81311391
Yea, pretty much...
>>
>>81311574
You really can't come up with any reason to play Myfarog.
>>
>>81311391
It's pretty bad sadly, it has mechanical depth in some places it does not need it (like highly detailed swimming) while lacking it in others (combat beyond basics). The issue is it reads like an autist wrote a first draft and had no editor.
>>
>>81311607
It's not bad enough that people talk about it much. It's no Superman 64
>>
>>81311635
Yes, every can tell the game is crap and likely smells like it too
>>
>>81311477
Obviously, because there couldn't possibly be any other explanation.
> indicating that whatever the cause of their condition their society still accepted them as having a gender identity which incorporated both components.
Airtight evidence if I've ever seen any.
The absolute state of the social sciences. Deplorable. Fucking defund social sciences. When's that movement coming? When do we kick these freeloading tenured shit-for-brains from presenting their sloppy irrelevant drivel as expert scientific opinion... If they had to actually produce worthwhile research they would never have let the standards slide so low.
>>
>>81311654
That's generally not a thing in tabletop RPG circles.

Ask an average TTRPG player and they will not know what FATAL, Racial Holy War, or HYBRID are.
>>
>>81311654
>It's not bad enough that people talk about it much. It's no Superman 64
Most of the internal lore is pretty funny, ranging from Varg constantly seething at meds and semites, to Varg bizarre defense of religious crossdressing, to his caveman larp.
But yeah, mechanically the game is just homebrew D&D with more bloat.
>>
>>81311708
I think people(that are into tabletop rpg) are vaguely aware of FATAL just because of how much its awfulness was meme'd back then, but other than that, yeah.
>>
>>81311654
Read it, Varg's views are hilarious and bizarre.
>>
>>81311708
Most TTRPG only know about hand full of games.
>>
>>81311757
His type of grifter are always loony. They latch onto a meme that'll guarantee a certain level of success, but it's barely masks how they're bughouse nuts underneath. See also Farrakhan and his ayyylmao stuff.
>>
>>81306810
hi Christian
your game sucks, stop erping as a viking, get a job and release more kino Dungeon Synth
>>
>>81306894
It's Louis
>>
>>81311807
grorious wiking ancestor did not have jobs which are like laws only for cucks

true norse man live on handouts from the village chief
>>
>>81311799
>See also Farrakhan and his ayyylmao stuff.
Robert Sepehr and his crazy arian stuff as well.
>>
>>81311846
>arian
aryan*
>>
>>81311573
That point is completely nonsensical. There's experiments where they gave Capuchin monkeys currency and taught them they can trade it for things they want, like grapes. It didn't take them long at all to figure out that if the males happen to have tokens and the females know that tokens are as good as delicious grapes, then they can exchange tokens for sex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip8nfc6MIfw&ab_channel=ResearchBites

This makes a compelling evolutionary point that prostitution might be older than our species is and certainly big brained scandinavians would have figured it out, even if they don't engage in it for 'honorable' reasons.

It's just some simple-minded person's gaming project. He's not a person you're supposed to take seriously.
>>
>>81311846
>vril
o i am laffin

good example
>>
If we can teach monkeys how to engage in prostitution, you damn well know it's the oldest profession for humans. And this isn't counting the animals that've figured it out for themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_among_animals#Capuchin_monkeys
>>
>>81311875
>vril
You are just scratching the surface, mate. The guy is on par with Mark Brahmin in the schizophrenia department.
>>
File: 1497033167526.jpg (70 KB, 671x477)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
What is a farog and why is it his?
>>
>>81306810
more like MYFAG lmao
>>
>>81312020
Oh snap ! GOT 'EM!
>Threads over boys.
>>
>>81312020
I heard that he sucked off some guy in jail
>>
>>81309383
Playing as a Melech follower and bringing the Thule into the fold sounds like a fun time.
>>
>>81312052
>being interested in literal gay gossip
>>
File: 1486969729607.jpg (178 KB, 1124x1080)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>81312090
>>
>>81312142
Myfarog is gay gossip.
>>
>>81312078
>He demands people take him seriously.
He can demand to be made the Queen of Denmark, it doesn't matter a mite. He isn't somebody you should take seriously.
Now, can you please tell me WHAT exactly you're accusing me of trying to cope with here?
>>
>>81312180
That explains why you're here.
>>
>>81312240
Well no. No one is talking about Myfarog.
>>
File: laughing gandalf.png (620 KB, 757x451)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>81312240
>>
>>81312165
Too late, I'm going to pirate the game and try to convince my table to play as Thulians who abandon their ways and seek to overthrow their false gods.
It sounds anime enough for them to eat it up.
>>
>>81312290
Inb4 everyone is found dead from boredom
>>
>>81312240
Holy shit BTFO
>>
>>81312327
Maybe for you seeing what thread you are in
>>
>>81312290
It happened in real life but you must bribe Thulean kings and convert them to Melechism.
>>
>>81312240
whew
>>
>>81306810
Congratulations on being a nigger.
>>
>W-well no
>M-maybe for you
>>
File: 1628870655548.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>81312240
Put me on the screencap.
>>
>>81307199
>google "npr kleinfelter"
>read literally the first result
>Archaeologists first discovered the grave in 1968. Located in Suontaka Vesitorninmäki, southern Finland, the remains were buried alongside a sword and jewelry such as brooches and found in fragments of woolen clothes — which were "a typical feminine costume of the era," the researchers said.
How severe would you describe your reading disability as?
>>
>>81311923
Prostitution is perfectly natural. Varg has an idealized view of nature.
>>
File: Kleinfelter Syndrome.jpg (57 KB, 550x333)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>81312537
nta, but people that live in glass in houses shouldn't go around throwing stones.
Here's a link to NPR's article. The headline is already drawing a baseless conclusion.
https://www.npr.org/2021/08/09/1026183914/new-dna-analysis-finds-1-000-year-old-warrior-remains-may-be-non-binary.
The second paragraph of the article reads:
>"The new findings challenge previous ideas about gender roles and expression and suggest that nonbinary people were valued and respected members of their communities, researchers concluded in their study, published in the peer-reviewed European Journal of Archaeology."

The fuck it does... having Kleinfelter's syndrome and wearing brooches is no evidence to claim that somebody is non-binary or gender fluid. Furthermore, it absolutely doesn't demonstrate that the people who buried that guy thought he was nonbinary and respected or accepted him as such. Those ancient Finns saw that guy with Kleinfelter and tested his DNA and said to themselves this dude is non-binary AND I RESPECT THAT? Zero evidence to make such a far-reaching claim.

People with Kleinfelter don't look like men on HRT or even or butch lesbians or intersex or anything like that. They look like somewhat deformed men. You've probably passed by men with Kelinfelter's in your life and didn't even think twice and you certainly didn't think to yourself 'oh there goes somebody who is non-binary' - despite living in these interesting times where such terms were invented. Having Kleinfelter's doesn't make a person gay or act feminine, either.

This is absolutely a case of modern academic halfwits carelessly and baselessly interpreting scant historical evidence to fit their post-modern viewpoints. I wish they would all be fired and their departments defunded.
>>
>>81312537
Ideological.
>>
so Varg why aren't you making videos anymore?
I don't use twatter
just get on bitchute or trovo or something
>>
>>81312915
he was b& from yt and bc was full of pedos shitposting about his daughter
>>
>>81312855
>low testosterone levels
>low sperm count
>less body hair
>less muscle mass
>tits
>doesn't make a person gay or act feminine
it basically makes them a twink or femboy
>>
>>81313299
>it basically makes them a twink or femboy
1. You're using nonsense terms that don't mean anything.
2. People with that syndrome just look like (somewhat) deformed men. They are men born with an unfortunate condition. They're not some mystical tranny third gender or some in-between fairy. They're just unfortunate men and it's entirely likely that 800 years ago nobody with that syndrome saw themselves as different from other men in a meaningful way and even less likely that they were seen as being 'on a gender spectrum' by medieval Finnish society, like the articles suggest.
Apparently even today plenty of men with this condition walk around undiagnosed because they don't think there is anything especially wrong with them; maybe they just happen to have underdeveloped genitals or have wide hips or whatever - chock it up to poor genetics and move on.

Just fucking Duck Duck Go 'Adult Kleinfelter's Syndrome' and see for yourself.
>>
>>81307120
This is actually true. Prostitution being a thing is not a given for most of history, it's just a meme people believe cuz "well it's always been this way as long as I've been alive sooo"
If he didn't add anything racist, based
>>
>>81307120
The thing he's wrong about here is lending any credence at all to the "prostitution was the first profession" meme. Prostitution can't exist without urbanization so it came after quite a few other things everywhere in the world, not just northern Europe.
>>
>>81313560
>They're not some mystical tranny third gender or some in-between fairy
neither are fuckboys
>>
>>81313798
Are you implying you can't whore yourself for food unless there are cities?
>>
>>81313798
wait why do you have to live in a city before you can trade your ass for something
>>
>>81313299
Nah, low testosterone makes a guy just look outright gross. Cute twinks and femboys have a healthy amount of testosterone (or at least they did while growing up) or they wouldn't be well proportioned and attractive.
>>
>>81313824
Not that anon, but as a dedicated profession, not really.
You need both a surplus of population and food for that kind of specialization.
But I have no doubt that women sometimes traded sex for food in hunter gatherers societies, just as an informal way, and as an extra to whatever actual task they had to do.
>>
>>81313857
beauty is unrelated tho
>>
>>81313927
Hypergamy is pretty much the same social dynamic isn't it?
>>
>>81313685
Source: ass
>>
>>81313962
Isn't hypergamy the one where women will marry those at the top of the social hierarchy? I guess arranged marriages and harems have an exchange of resources dor sex tied to it, but if your elite caste can afford to have wives that do nothing but have sex, and they belong only to them, than chances are you are urbanized, or you are a nomad that depends on said urban centers.
>>
>>81306810
Unlike how the OP spends his time, this post isn't even master bait.
>>
>>81313824
>>81313847
In a pre-urban society, there is virtually no demand for non-procreative sex from the men with the resources to exchange for it. And certainly not enough to live on. Even wives had to do more than fuck in order to survive. The idea that a prostitute wouldn't starve to death is laughable.
>>
>>81306883
>I’m trying to remember the name of the one this guy woodwod
I think you're talking about woodwwad, and if it is the guy I'm thinking of his game was called "Within the Ring of Fire". Used to watch him and Tetsubo57 a decade ago when I was just getting into tabletop with my middle school buddies.
>>
>>81312240
lmao
>>
>>81306810
>>81306883
Go away CHRISTIAN
>>
>>81306810

Holy shit Kristian, aren't you tired of posting your useless shitty game on here? Porple here work all dNay and came back just to see your shit? Why don't just go back and release some new Burzum album? Oh wait... You cannot.. you are a lazy idiot that rants all day long in twitter or other brainless "social" media about how black people are bad blabalaabla jews control everything blabalabala non whites are inferior blabala, you got a full free time life, you don't have a job, you live because of your wife support and welfare, and then you dare to cry all day about taxes, immigrants, covid19, black people, communism, economy, black people, Euronymous, conspirancies, black people, propaganda.. Kiddo, you LITERALLY live doing nothing but crying, why don't you make an example of being a trve nordic warrior and go back to Norway u pussy? Oh.. You can't.. You dont have the guts to go back there u little saggy balls piece of crap scum, nobody likes you Kristian, not your kids, not your racist bitchwhore wife, you will end alone writing about how awesome is being white and how bad and cursed is not having a pale skin.. You are not a Wolf varg.. You are an old-tinklewinke-golum-uglyass-lazy-manbaby that can't even shit properly, get some diapers boy. Fuck off already
>>
>>81315791
is this paste
>>
>>81315922

Hi friend, no.. It is not. This is what I think of Kristian.
>>
>>81309383
is that FUCKING PAPYRUS FONT????
>>
>>81316396
The best font.
>>
>>81314360
>ppl don't like to have sex for fun until there are cities
>>
>>81316674
That, my friend, is the sort of brainrot a man develops from feverishly maintaining his virginity until he finds that mythical tradwife that will accept his schizo behaviour
>>
>>81306810
>I've always been a fan of the author
I should warn you that you're about to get dog piled for saying that here.
>>
File: Thulêan Kicks.webm (2.14 MB, 640x360)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB WEBM
>he doesn't like papyrus
>>
>>81312240
Lol
>>
>>81307199

Oh. HE'S A NAZI, FOLKS!
>>
File: 1613035464248.png (61 KB, 264x376)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>81318717
>>
>>81314360
Yeah he doesn't think urbanisation is the cause of prostitution, he think the vile semitic influence of Christianity is.
He actually thinks everything he doesn't personally like is undercover semitic influence.
>>
File: 35435.jpg (38 KB, 474x371)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>81309477
>an orange-skinned troll named "Ronald Frump" who used magical red hats to brainwash people into committing hate crimes against elves and halflings,

Halflings are traditionalists and would support a troll that wants to maintain the traditional borders of their county. But a troll that makes magic red hats to control people is a good premise for a story.
>>
File: just.jpg (41 KB, 703x663)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>81311477
>loved me mum
>get buried with her hairpin among my death offerings after I croak in battle
>2,000 years later, some faggot with nothing to do uses this as 'evidence' that I was a tranny
>>
>>81316396
>is that FUCKING PAPYRUS FONT????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ
Someone should record a MYFAROG version of this.
>>
>>81311573
>there are records

There are records of a six million cookies baked in 4 years as well.
>>
blood fire death was a really good album
>>
>>81320861
>There are records of a six million cookies baked in 4 years as well.

Ha, the legends that the Koparmen tell...
>>
>>81320765
>He actually thinks everything he doesn't personally like is undercover semitic influence.
based
>>
>>81320834
>Red caps were worn by slaves in Antiquity
>>
post the game so we can take a look at it
>>
>>81316674
>have sex with wife/wives who also help secure resources and produce new labor
>have sex with random woman who does none of that
I wonder which option a hunter-gatherer, pastoralist, or subsistence farmer with a surplus of resources is going to choose?
Prostitutes are and always have been low demand women for low demand men. And, until urbanization, there is no way for low demand men to secure the surplus resources necessary to purchase the services of a prostitute.
>>
>>81323661
random woman obviously
>>
>>81310192
>murderer
And?
If jack the ripper himself wrote a good rpg id play it.
Of course thats not the case for myfarog, it looks awful but the faggots whining about murder are retarded.
>>
>>81323661
>not both
You are an autist, so your inability to understand human nature and sex drives is not your fault.
>>
>>81324277
it's just christcucks virtue signaling
>>
>>81324314
Why both? Actually think about it instead of just repeating your programming.
If he has enough surplus resources for two women then why would he not take two wives? What benefit does choosing the prostitute grant him?
>>
>>81324404
Here you go again with the lack of understanding human nature. Maybe he doesn't want to support two people. Maybe he wants a quick lay and it's a lot cheaper. Maybe he wants to fuck a bunch of chicks, and he can't fit all of them in his house.

I always thought that knobgobbler samefagging his shit system was a meme and maybe it is, but there are some anons in this thread doing a great impression of his retardation.
>>
>>81324464
>doesn't want to support two people.
Unlike a prostitute, a wife helps support herself. In order for the prostitute to be able to survive you would have to be providing for her at least as much as a wife and she gives nothing but sex in return. And remember, we're talking pre-urban here, so the potential for crowd funding is about as low as it gets.
>Maybe he wants a quick lay and it's a lot cheaper. Maybe he wants to fuck a bunch of chicks, and he can't fit all of them in his house.
It doesn't get much cheaper than free. It's funny that people insisting on the ubiquity of prostitution would try to pretend that casual sex doesn't exist. And the men who would have had the hardest time getting it, and therefore the greatest demand for a prostitute, would have been losers that are shit at securing resources. That's hardly a good customer base.
Also, you have schizophrenia. In this very thread I criticized the guy for buying in to the prostitution meme for everyone but northern Europeans.
>>
>>81324721
You're assuming full-time pro rather than transactional fucking as a side gig to her subsistence farming or whatever fuck else she's doing.

>she does it for free
As far as I'm concerned, prostitution is just another kind of casual sex. I think that in general 100% no-strings sex is pretty rare. Both sides of the equation get side benefits from the fucking, be it gifts of affection, literal pay, emotional support and validation, protection, whatever. In a resource scarce situation, it wouldn't be a great idea to do it for completely for free. "But then why would a woman settle for prostituting herself rather than getting wife'd up?" All kinds of reasons. This whole discussion has been assuming a male-dominated society with the resource leverage favoring the man. If that wasn't actually the case you'd probably see different terms.

Anon, you're anon. I described why you sound like Mr. Prison Pretty Mouth, I didn't insist you were him.
>>
>>81324314
>>81324464
>>81325024
Did Varg rape you in a Norwegian prison or something?
>>
File: 1614669062147.gif (765 KB, 200x200)
765 KB
765 KB GIF
>>81325144
>>
Parts of the setting are interesting, though I haven't played it, I do own the book.

I've wanted to run it but trimming it of Varg's autism is more work than I'm willing to put in.
>>
>>81325024
You're no longer describing prostitution or a profession.
>>
File: 1613082769879.jpg (62 KB, 879x659)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>81323418
This but unironically.
>>
>>81320864
Always thought that album was overrated
>>
>>81306810
Fuck off varg
>>
>>81329827
Only Paul denounced circumcision
>>
File: Melechist Relic.png (171 KB, 455x317)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>81329827
>>
>>81330183
Do you think Jesus was christian?
>>
>>81330268
Not really. Read about Paul's contradictions of Jesus.
>>
>>81311424
>Praises Muslims and Turks
>Hates on white nationalists
>Defends leftists
Never heard this stuff attributed to Varg before.
>>
>>81330183
forbidden jerky
>>
>>81306810
Play mork borg with a burzum soundtrack to piss off everyone.
>>
>>81316976
wtf is this real?? is this the power of thule???
>>
>>81330346
Jesus was a Jew
>>
>>81329923
Peter acknowledged him, he is recognized as an apostle within the church, and his stuff is read at the liturgies. The official stance of the orthodox and Catholic Church is you don’t have to be circumcised
The council of Jerusalem also bans the requirement of Circumcision in the book of acts (this is in 55AD).
It has been dogmatically not required (and wasn’t required to begin with until someone made an issue out of it) for 1,966 years
So, the early church, Paul, the councils, all denounced it. Remember, the church never ended at the end of Acts, and dogmatic statements from the church are recorded in the Bible
>>
>>81331962
Paul hijacked Christianity for the Romans. Early Christians were Torah law adherents.
>>
>>81331948
No, Jesus was Christian. He was the messiah, and he knew he was the messiah. That does not make an him a Jew.
It makes him a Christian, as Christian is thr true worship of God since Adam, modern Judaism is a heretical sect of Christianity that ripped out our holy books and claimed to be the original people, yet they descend from the Pharisees and where cooked out of the vineyard (assuming they’re even the true descendants of the physical seed of Abraham).
Many Hebrews accepted Christ, but the modern Jews rejected him, and their descendants put the messiah to death
>>
>>81332010
No they weren’t, this is doctrinally proclaimed in the book of Acts.
It is also proclaimed by Peter, Barnabas, the early bishops, etc.
This would be a gap (at most) of 22 years from the time it started until the dogmatic declaration, and it’s specified the Pharisees where starting issues and some of the Jews. Which indicates it wasn’t an issue, then it was, then it was fixed. And this was done in 22 years (or 21 depending on how you categorize it)
>>
>>81332019
>cooked
Kicked* my apologizes for the typo
>>
File: 1620218936708.jpg (140 KB, 659x1024)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>81332019
Yeshua ben Yosef was Jew.
>>
>>81332070
Acts was written by Luke as historical revisionism. The early Christians, who were James's followers, were Torah adherents until Paul, backed by the Roman government, fucked them up and established Christianity as a religion for all, including goyim, and not only Jews.
>>
>>81332019
holy fucking cope
>>
>>81307120
Varg is crazy but there is nothing wrong with this excerpt.
>>
>>81307120
Prostitution? The honorable Norse would never allow such a thing. Rape, on the other hand...
>>
>>81320861
So are you implying that descriptions of prostitution in bronze age cultures is part of some conspiracy to make prostitution seem older than it is? To what end?
>>
>>81306810
Showed your hand anon but I'll bite just to tell you it's a horribly generic setting with /pol/tier schizo posting folded in while having bloated rules that makes DnD3.5 look like OSR at times.
>>
>>81309000
>Game made by a white man who lives on government welfare pumping white children with his white wife
FTFY
>>
>>81332019
Okay ESL
>>
File: 1622398880902.jpg (47 KB, 601x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>81306810
For letter-writers like myself, Varg is a gift that keeps on giving. I never grow tired writing about Varg’s dodgy programs of Gleichschaltung because they so clearly demonstrate Varg’s desire to advertise magical diets and give lectures from his van. Unfortunately, this letter won’t be able to address all of the points I’d like to make. With all of the dishonest elisions, bombastic flourishes, and pompous posturing, I can’t possibly tackle his treasonous bunco game in a single go without looking at Varg himself. To put it another way, we’ll be covering 190-proof Varg here. You don’t drink it; you sip it. Let’s begin our investigation with the observation that Varg’s language is turgid and incomprehensible. What’s my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Why doesn’t Varg point a critical finger at himself for a change? To ask that question another way, is Varg a professional simpleton or merely a well-meaning amateur? The best answer comes from Varg himself. That is, if you pay attention to his inattentive ramblings you’ll undeniably notice that Varg is planning to condemn innocent people to death. This does not bode well for the future because he speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables him to make bribery legal and part of business as usual. So let me make it clear that Varg preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his sodality of ghoulish, rude phlyarologists. Their first assignment usually involves enshrining irrational fears and fancies as truth. The lesson to draw from this is that Varg argues that I am benighted for wanting to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago.

Just play Minarchy, bro.
>>
>>81334549
Whats the problem?
>>
>>81312855
it's not a modern thing though, eunuchs weren't considered truly male in greece and rome, plus albania had a class of women who were basically ftms.
>>
>>81307120
Wow, what a full retard.
>>
>>81332019
This is idiotic. Even Paul continued to observe Jewish sacraments.
>>
>>81332233
It’s as though the further you get the more inaccurate this post gets
>>
>>81332311
I would highly recommend you actually go through the history, the Bible makes this very clear. So do the history books on these issues from the Orthodox and Catholic Church.
The Pharisees for example have an identical OT to the Pharisees
>>
File: 1563154943297.png (205 KB, 710x446)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>81309000
holy fucking shit that's based. only self-hating whites, poo browns, or jews hate this.
>>
>>81332276
>James followers where Torah adherents
Literally where?
>Luke was a known history revisionist
Do you have sources to back up these statements?
>Rome backed Paul
The Roman emperor beheaded him
>Only for Jews
What? We see miracles and greater faith found amongst the gentiles then the Jews themselves. This is explicitly stated in multiple areas
>>
>>81335513
Literally where?
>>
>>81335682
In the book of Dude Just Trust Me
>>
Why is it MYFAROG and not MYFAROGA?

If someone else has the book, do I refer to that copy as YOURFAROG(A), HISFAROG(A), HERFAROG(A), or THEIRFAROG(A), as appropriate?

If we own the book collectively, is it OURFAROG(A)? Is that communist? Would Varg be fine with that?
>>
>>81309000
>not pictured: his first child he had out of wedlock with a girl he met at a rave in the 1990s
>>
>>81335688
So in the Bible?
>>
File: 1605403347985.jpg (23 KB, 300x250)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>81336081
>out of wedlock
>>
>>81335669
>Literally where?
In the Roman province of Judaea
>Do you have sources to back up these statements?
Luke ripped off and revised Josephus
>The Roman emperor beheaded him
According to later writers
>What? We see miracles and greater faith found amongst the gentiles then the Jews themselves. This is explicitly stated in multiple areas
Yeah, by Luke
>>
File: 1607743969314.png (2.05 MB, 1890x7564)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>81306810
Kristian "Varg" Vikernes' homophobia offends the gods.
>>
File: unknown-2.png (24 KB, 128x92)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>81306810
Fuck off Varg, I'm not playing your shitty game. Go back to burning churches or something you autistic pagan larper.
>>
>>81306810
You will never be a real viking
>>
File: 1624687954886.jpg (445 KB, 720x592)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>81336776
It also offends the Christian god.
>>
Up
>>
>>81336776
Kristian is a cock-sucking faggot, and so are you for posting an unsubstantiated mistranslation.
>>
>>81336891
>Go back to burning churches
Based
>>
File: 1621476404343.png (89 KB, 500x349)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>81314360
Not in Norway she wouldn't
>>
>>81335574
It's as though the further you post the more you cope.
>>
Hilarious to see you morons bicker about something so inane.
>>
>personal interpretation of history
Not him, but technically it’s “personal misconceptions about history” here, or even more possibly “personal prejudices being placed into a historical setting to justify personal behaviors”.

Not that it matters; he doesn’t play games, you don’t play games, you created an easy troll thread, and you are’t even get a bump or a (You) from this post
>>
>>81341196
cringe
>>
File: gay jews.jpg (58 KB, 397x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>81336964
That's true though. Jesus was canonically gay.
>>
File: youserious.png (112 KB, 463x301)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>81335631
Literally nobody hates Varg because he has lots of kids. Kristian is a shameless attention whore LARPing as a self-sufficient innawoods survivor who uses his kids to maximize his welfare intake. And the hamfisted racial allegories and editorial soapboxing is the LEAST offensive part of his embarrassing FATAL-tier "RPG".
>>
>>81341373
People hate Varg for all sorts of reasons. Non-whites hate him because he's racist, Christians and Jews hate him because he's anti-Abrahamic, leftists hate him because he's a white man with lots of white children (and a racist), etc. In the end, most people hate him because he's /pol/ incarnate.
>>
>>81341450
Some people hate him because they were Euronymous fans too, but those are a minority.
>>
>>81341450
>leftists hate him because he's a white man with lots of white children
Blue-haired trolls say "wypipo" derisively on tweeter and you people fall the fuck apart, it's embarrassing.
>>
File: 1621631480563.jpg (180 KB, 477x658)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>81341450
Being /pol/ incarnate is also the reason why people love him
>>
>>81341511
>derisively
Nah, they people unironically hate white people. They pretend to be joking to avoid backlash.
>>
>>81341525
All "/pol/" means anymore is paranoid skitzofrenik.
>>
>>81341557
Deep down everyone knows /pol/ is right
>>
File: o-PRUSSIAN-570.jpg (81 KB, 570x425)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>81309416
They will. It's inevitable. The moment they get access to the internet and realize what a fucking weirdo their dad is and that they're basically in a cult, they're going to run away from home the moment they're old enough and no doubt be more attracted to non-whites just to prove to themselves that they weren't brainwashed by their father. Many such cases among children raised in white nationalist circles.
>>
>>81341546
>lmao wypipo think mayonnaise spicy xD
>YOU LITERALLY WANT TO KILL ME AND MY CHILDREN HELP HELP I'M BEING GENOCIDED AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I'm not defending them, lefties on twitter are absolute cringe factories, but snarky tweets does not a genocide make. I don't even think you truly believe they hate whites, but clinging to low effort troll tweets as a justification for your racism is just too politically convenient.
>>
>>81341643
Given how isolated white nationalist types end up being eccentric control freaks who end up being estranged from their adult children, I'm going to wager Kristian isn't much different.
>>
>>81341623
You misunderstood my post, I'm not trying to justify my racism. There's no reason to be apologetic about it here of all places. I'm just saying they have a hatred for whites which is disguised with jokes. I don't blame them either, imagine being a mutt and ti be constantly reminded of white colonialism and how you literally live in the societies whites built. Worse yet, that you like it. I have no doubt that non-whites keep very mixed feelings about whites, and those manifest themselves in many ways, including derisive tweets.
>>
File: 1627654678117.jpg (45 KB, 528x581)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>81341699
Many white nationalists end up being absent parents, but that doesn't seem to be his case. If they grow to hate him it'll be because they're isolated from other white nationalists. Not raising your kids in a community, regardless of their political leanings, is a bad idea in the long run.
>>
>>81341574
Everyone know /pol/ is retarded
fixed that for you
>>
>>81341574
I think after the election fiasco, /pol/ has about as much credibility as those doomsday cults that keep pushing back the date of the rapture every time the date comes and nothing happens.
>>
File: frodo.gif (2.28 MB, 300x181)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB GIF
>>81341764
I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, won't we.
>>
It's ridiculous in hindsight I ever thought these people were cool, even as an edgy teenager.

>Historical stave church built by converted Vikings destroyed, firefighter dies in blaze
>Dude suicides and his "friends" take polaroids of his body and put it on an album cover
>Spoiled brat with a record store his parents set up for him gets knifed to death by autistic friend
>Autist goes on to record a bunch of shitty music in prison, lives off welfare in France, makes retarded advice videos on YouTube

>>81336386

Bastard births destroy civilizations because there's no more families to motivate normal guys(betas) to work hard or protect the borders anymore.

My cousin married a native girl and their Rez is totally insane. 90% of the kids are fathered by 5 Chad Redcorns and the rest of the guys just become drunks, play video games, and/or suicide.
>>
File: coffeefeels.jpg (78 KB, 808x903)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>81341964
>90% of the kids are fathered by 5 Chad Redcorns and the rest of the guys just become drunks, play video games, and/or suicide.
Huh, maybe we're not so different...
>>
>>81341557
Was*
After 2016 that place went to shit
>>
>>81341964
>Historical stave church built by converted Vikings destroyed, firefighter dies in blaze
That church was the Scandinavian equivalent of a mosque built by French converts today. If anything he should've burned more churches.
>>
File: 1432689436220.gif (548 KB, 245x176)
548 KB
548 KB GIF
>>81341890
I suppose we will.
>>
>>81308971
Immigrant with a record of violent crime moves to a country and refuses to assimilate into the local culture whilst claiming gubment gibs like the snow nigger he is.
>>
>>81342279
varg refused to become a surrender monkey?
>>
File: notgoodman.gif (499 KB, 500x335)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>>81342279
B-but it's based and redpilled when whites do it!!
>>
>>81342316
I think he meant he refused to race mix with North Africans.
>>
>>81342687
>North Africans
South Euros*
>>
File: 1494369210845.png (52 KB, 864x415)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>81342728
>>
>>81342801
kek annihilated
>>
File: 7z3x655kmwd51.jpg (124 KB, 1073x1079)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>81342801
>>
File: 1566582413610.jpg (105 KB, 728x537)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>81342881
>>
>>81306810
Nice hate club you got there, Kristian. I would start selling almond milk next to your place if I was you.
>>
>>81342881
Varg doesn't claim that brown eyed brown haired people aren't europeans, he only says that they aren't "pure europeans", though they may still be majority european or even up to 95% euro.
He's still dead wrong but that pic is a strawman.
>>
>>81343199
Brown hair is tolerable but you need light skin and eyes to be considered European.
It's the bare minimum.
>>
File: Nigeria Irigwe.pdf (461 KB, PDF)
461 KB
461 KB PDF
>>81313798
>>81313685
Prostitution can exist outside urbanization. For evidence you can read on the custom of polyandry in rural Nigeria which is prostitution in all but name. Warning: it has extreme levels of cuckoldry on par with the West Coast.
>>
>>81328079
How can one man be so fucking based?
>>
File: 1510003707584.jpg (149 KB, 1128x945)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>81343222
True
>>
File: Varg.png (186 KB, 1905x777)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>81311424
>Stabs local European to death 27 times in self defense
>burns worthless abrahamic building
>convicted in jail, where he continued composing his music
>has 6 white children paid by welfare
>>defends the welfare state
That's an outright lie, he used to defend racial socialism (ie nazism) but now wants to go back to bronze age tribalism and shiet, that is, no State at all.
>advocates for europeans to live strong hunter gatherers in deep contact with their family and nature instead of urbanites living in concrete blocks workign at a dead end office job
>praises white people regardless of nationality
>hates on nationalism because he know that only race matters
>hates on christianity because he knows it's not the local religion, but rather a foreign import
>defends leftists (Hitler)
>never had a real job
>>
>>81315791
based
>>
File: sunb8er.png (235 KB, 1500x1500)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>81343386
>defends leftists (Hitler)
>>
>>81343372

>what is tanning?
>what is the climate of Italy?
>>
>>81344611
>what is being a medmutt?
>>
Does anyone have the screen shot of the different hats wizards have to wear in MYFAROG? That was cute.
>>
>>81344611
You know you're not white when you're one beach weekend from looking middle eastern.
>>
>>81344666
Based Satan roasting southrons
>>
>>81344666

That's nonsense. People spend so little time outdoors that they don't understand the natural changes of skin colour that European are supposed to undergo through the year.
>>
>>81344936
That's cope. Actual Europeans don't become Arabs during summer like Italians do.
>>
>>81344989
We just suffer sunburn and become reddish.
>>
>>81345242
Yeah and Italians turn brown.
>>
File: 9845093805934.jpg (81 KB, 470x595)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>white nationalists chimp out when someone says race is a social construct
>then immediately prove that notion right by arguing arbitrary and subjective definitions of "white" and "european"
Every time.
>>
>>81345708
This goes beyond based. This is foundational.
>>
>>81323661
>men never want sex with no commitment
Are you posting from a monastery?
>>
>>81325722
>putting out a fire doesn't make you a fireman.
>just because I prostitute myself doesn't make me a prostitute

Pay your taxes Michaela
>>
>>81345708
White = Germanic
Simple as
>>
>>81339062
The actual translation in my macro was not done by either of the two people cited in your dumb macro. Try again.
>>
File: 1625013045613.jpg (524 KB, 1200x1011)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
Do southrons here really think they're white? lol
>>
>>81346552
Define Germanic
>>
>>81346688
Pertaining to ethnic groups that originate from Central Europe and Scandinavia
Individuals whose ancestry is of Teutonic extraction
Whites
>>
File: 1610588958142.jpg (53 KB, 383x375)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>81346720
>Pertaining to ethnic groups that originate from Central Europe and Scandinavia
>speaks an Indo-European Language
>originating from Europe
I have upsetting news for you, germutt.
>>
>>81320843
Being considered a unique gender group due to your born physicality doesn't make you a tranny you genshit retard
>>
>>81312855
Anon I know plenty of people looking for clicks will obfuscate the actual archaeological evidence to tie it to modern cultural perceptions but that's a two way street. Not everyone throughout all of history was thought of as solidly man or solidly woman. They weren't dyed hair heckin they thembies but plenty of cultures have had identities considered outside the mold.
>>
>>81306894
For time being, it's Louis.
>>
File: 1570503222599.jpg (79 KB, 413x395)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>81346751
Lmao Germanic languages are the only European languages with significant PIE elements
We're literally the last ethnic group in Europe that can be called mutts based on language
>>
File: lewl.jpg (10 KB, 171x176)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>81346847
>Germanic languages are the only European languages with significant PIE elements
>We're literally the last ethnic group in Europe that can be called mutts based on language
These are conflicting statements, thanks for admitting your own muttness.
>>
>>81346869
>doesn't know what PIE means
Oh no
>>
>>81346720
Slavs are apparently Germanic now.
>>
>>81346978
Slavs are Eastern Europeans but I guess Scandinavians colonizing them does mean they're somewhat Germanic.
>>
File: C52eaWbXQA4yOw9.jpg (73 KB, 602x709)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>81346915
It sure as hell doesn't mean Pre-Indo-European.
>>
>>81347046
It means Proto-Indo-European
You could call any other Indo-European language a mutt language before the Germanic languages
>>
File: ohnoface.jpg (3 KB, 113x127)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>81347112
>He thinks proto means pre
A-anon, I...
>>
>>81347128
>that reading comprehension
PIE languages are the basis of IE languages, they aren't Pre-Indo-European
I'm pointing out how ridiculous it's to call Germans mutts because of IE languages when other Europeans literally speak muttified Arab/Latin like the Spaniards
>>
>>81347160
my point is IE languages aren't actually indigenous to Europe, dingdong.
>>
File: my ancestor.jpg (91 KB, 466x420)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>81347334
My friend if that's what you're getting at you may want to define homo sapiens sapiens then
>>
>>81347397
The PIEs were homo sapiens sapiens, so that question is irrelevant.
My original point was the cut-offs to establish the boundaries of race are arbitrary, not objective.
>>
>>81347420
But they descended from neanderthal mutts are you okay with that?
>boundaries of race are arbitrary, not objective
They're objective, it's just that perfect accuracy isn't possible
The same happens with taxonomy in biology but that doesn't mean distinct species are arbitrary and speciation a nazi myth
>>
File: 1631905700000.jpg (81 KB, 900x741)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>81347477
>They're objective, it's just that perfect accuracy isn't possible
Perfect accuracy of what?
You are using subjective boundaries to define "white"/"european" that cannot be agreed upon as objective fact. You are using subjective means to simplify a complex and nuanced matter for semantic convenience.
In short, race is a social construct.
>>
>>81347550
>cannot be agreed upon as objective fact
How so? Are you denying that ethnic groups exist?
>>
>>81347573
No, ethnicity exists. As a social construct, like race.
>>
>>81347591
Are genetic differences social constructs as well? Not that I want to get into haploautism but just so that we're clear.
>>
>>81347550
>In short, race is a social construct.

Human biodiversity exists and if you don't have a superior system for categorizing it then shut the fuck up. Otherwise you are doing the equivalent of pointing out some vague flaw in measuring gravity, declaring that gravity doesn't exist and that believing so makes you so immoral.
>>
>>81347612
Genetic differences and haplogroups exist objectively, butthey exist on spectra with no clear boundaries with minimal crossover, therefor the imperfect groupings that simplify them are also subjective. Even actual geneticists who study and classify haplogroups will say this.
>>
>>81347657
You're confusing something with being a social construct with something that exists.
>>
>>81347681
>with no clear boundaries
That's not true
If geneticists wanted they could objectively divide modern humans into subspecies, they don't because it's a controversial subject
>>
>>81347710

The only reason why anyone ever brings up race as a social construct is when they want to attack White people's society. There is no way that you bring it one when "people of color" (a social construct) want "representation." You're just an anti-White cocksucker and then you think it makes you virtuous. What a joke.
>>
>>81342801
You just know Kristian's daughters are going to be taking BBC
>>
>>81347769
>The only reason why anyone ever brings up race as a social construct is when they want to attack White people's society.
It's not my fault this whole conversation came from shitflinging over what is "white". Not is it my fault that in the West, especially the United States, race was institutionalized with disastrous societal results. Race is a social construct when discussing "people of color" as well, naturally, but I don't see any hoteps ITT trying to establish a pan-African master race thesis, do you?
>>
File: 1518632836323.png (28 KB, 763x163)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>81347810
I can't think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a blonde daughter.
>>
>>81347845
>have blonde daughters
>openly brag about how much brown people want to fuck them and be one sentence away from a graphic gangrape fantasy
Classic Kristian.
>>
File: 1511010968717.jpg (254 KB, 951x694)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>81347831
But everybody knows what white means.
>>
Lol Kristian can't play guitar.
>>
>>81336717
>In the Roman province of Judaea
Sauce?
>Luke ripped off and revised Josephus
I want chapters, verses, and analysis
>That’s what the authors claim
Actually, his death isn’t recorded in the Bible
>Matthew 8:9-10
9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
>>
>>81307120
you sound soi and jealous
>>
>>81345708
>redditor thinks /tg/ is one person
your visa is up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.