[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1620598562997.png (5.22 MB, 2048x1367)
5.22 MB
5.22 MB PNG
Infinity is a 28mm tabletop skirmish game by Corvus Belli where space Vietnam is a thing but the Vietcongs are losing

>Last Video:
https://youtu.be/3L1UYwjt7Bg

>All the rules are for free. Buying books is only relevant for fluff:
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/

>General FAQs (read this if you want to try this game):
https://pastebin.com/x06JG55U

>Rundown (game and factions):
https://pastebin.com/xtQzRcq5

>Semi-unofficial catalogue of fluff, dossiers, and unit models:
https://human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Unit Dossiers Archive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YlopTsqhvT4yfgsEAYr6L_XxJ4Ovc7a0

>Rules Wiki:
https://infinitythewiki.com/index.php?title=Introduction

>Rules for Infinity N4 (main game) and Infinity CodeOne (for beginners):
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/resources

>Official Army Builders:
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/army/

>Terrain 101 (new and improved!):
https://pastebin.com/xUBR7QFU

>Hacking Helper:
https://www.captainspud.com/n4/

>released RPG books (+ a couple of rulebook scans):
https://mega.nz/#F!8pRURayK!Kj16fd7nQhEcaId8hKD4oA

>Comlog, missions app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comlog
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/comlog/id143421747

>New ITS Season 1:
https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1612213751576.png2

>missions and rules:
https://downloads.corvusbelli.com/infinity/organized-play/its-rules-season-12-en-v1.1.pdf

Previous thread:
>>81278964
>>
>>81297735
First for PanO numba wan
>>
File: big_unnamed.jpg (202 KB, 1200x879)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Reposting my new haul. And question: Alternative models for Jagulars? I have some aguaciles I dont like yo use and could try to convert but I only have GW minis and even sleek wyches are kinda fat for CB model scale.
>>
File: 1620156237961.png (228 KB, 921x691)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
Is Shasvastii a good army to learn the game with? Or should I start off with CA? What are some recommended lists to learn the game with?
>>
>>81296530
Reposting, since old thread is dead, and Tohaa discussion is rare.

I won't argue with you too much on that point, their extra wounds are absolutely powerful. I will say, however, that while the extra wound is an easier focal point for complaints, I think a far bigger problem that's oft ignored is Tohaa AVA.

Makaul being AVA6 and Auxiliars being AVA4 simply makes those other profiles a tad too efficient, especially when combined with the easy linkability of Makauls. Kneecapping that would go a long way towards making Tohaa players make harder decisions...or force them to add Kamaels into lists more often, at least.

A few points adjustments on things like Draal, Taquel and Sukuel wouldn't hurt otherwise. I also think Rasails shouldn't have 3 wounds, I honestly feel like that's a typo that CB has just never fixed.
>>
>>81297822

Shasvastii are fine to learn the game with. As far as lists go, are you playing Code 1 or N4?
>>
>>81297803

Do you not like the Jaguar minis for some reason?
>>
>>81297885
I was going to get some friends into Code 1 with me as a stepping stone into N4, it's basically the same but with less units right?
>>
>>81297822
Shasvastii were picked as CA's representation for CodeOne, so they should be fine for learning the game with.
>>
>>81297911
Yes how could you tell anon? bald mexicans dont do it for me and I dont like models without helmets.
>>
File: Polish_20210914_212406184.jpg (1.36 MB, 1920x1920)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>81297735
New day new work on the biketessa
>>
>>81297927
Fewer units, fewer factions, fewer models and in general fewer/more simplified rules
>>
>>81297961
Can't tell from the picture but did you decide to revert to the superior helmet?
>>
>>81297927
Some of the skills and abilities units might have only exist in N4. But, that's about the only difference.
>>
>>81297961
>Godlike NMM
>Shitty extra thicc lipstick'd on heart
Huh?
>>
>>81297735

What is the best sectorial for murdering those aliums on Paradiso?

Especially Shas
>>
>>81297975
Of course, I wouldn't have even considered starting to paint without a 3D print superior Montesa helmet. I can't imagine spending 30 hours on a model only to have it look like shit in the end.
>>
File: 1604265108251.png (1.98 MB, 1200x675)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>81297822
They are fine and the C1 release style makes them easy to collect.
>>
>>81297834
Tohaa vanilla has sectorial tier availabilities. But, yeah, CB has never been able to balance avas, it's why they went with fireteams as the main crutch to separate vanilla from it's sectorials.
>>
>>81298001
CA has rly nice style.
>>
>>81297990
Go full camo or visors, CB removed most of the other rules that hindered camo for N4.
>>
>>81297927
Yeah, and a lot of boxed sets that make it easy to collect the minis.

>>81297953

They're cholos in space, dude, helmets are for pussies.
>>
>>81298020

The thing is, in order to balance AVAs, they'd have to make them so low that the vanilla grogs would complain. And, to be frank, most vanilla players operate under the idea that vanilla *should* be more powerful than sectorials.
>>
>>81297987
Wet oil paints don't look good on camera (or real life).
>>
>>81298053
>They're cholos in space, dude, helmets are for pussies.
Yeah but I cant paint faces, so helmets on.
>>
>>81297803
Have you considered making a press mold of the prowler or bandit masks and just giving jags greenstuff masks?
>>
>>81298107
Go with warpaint instead of clean faces
>>
>>81298086
For the most part, vanilla ends up having six or ten functionally identical profiles coming from their sectorials + one or two extra merc profiles that also do the same thing. Shit's insane. If it were up to me, I'd throw vanilla out the window and move the concept of mixed bag armies entirely into NA2.
>>
>>81298227

Yeah, that's exactly the problem - vanilla can run as many midfielders as it wants, typically, and camo midfielders are still the name of the game.
>>
>>81298089
Is the nmm in oil too?
>>
>>81297961
Good lord bruh.
>>
>>81298227
>I'd throw vanilla out the window
Stop saying this.
>>
>>81298366
Nope, you can see I was going for texture, which is not something oils are particularly strong at in miniature painting. I only did it with the freehand outline. Drawing the same heart identically is impossible for me so I went with the reset option.
>>
>>81298680
You can move to CodeOne if you want vanilla armies.
>>
File: 1627963852236.jpg (106 KB, 554x439)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Why not just get rid of sectorials and links; solves OP AROs, general power creep for attack pieces, and CBs incompetence at rules band aids.
>>
>>81298952
How would you deal with roughly half of all units becoming almost never fielded in this scenario?
>>
>>81298952
Get rid of fireteams either way. Fireteams are bad for the health of the game.
>>
>>81297834
>tohaa too strong due to extra wounds
...all cool and dandy, but no real heavy infantry, hacking or high bs.
>>
>>81298972
Its not like half of the units are being used anyway so I don't see the problem, but at least now you won't get tabled turn 1 cause I can't reliably shit repeaters all over your DZ, drop missiles on your head with impunity and oblivion everything that moves.
Or do you enjoy going up against unassailable interventors being overwatched by a MM grenzer?
>>
>>81299092
Yeah, they get anacondas with melee for a 10 point discount instead.
>>
>>81299123
Units do get used across different sectorials. Stuff that's not good in vanilla is often good in sectorials. Your issue seems to be just literally Nomads, not sectorials.
>>
>>81299260
>My issue is the faction I mainly play
Links are cancerous right now and I have the good sense to see the current situation is completely unhealthy for the game. Getting rid of the stat bonuses would help ameliorate the problem of units breaking the game over their knee.
>>
>>81299141
Firstly, you speak of it as if anacondas have good stats. Secondly, I assume you speak of Kiel-Saan. Check their weaponry and tell me whom would you choose as a shooter - him or anaconda, and remind yourself that anaconda at least got structures and get back into 2 STR state if you are careful, while Kiel-Saan wont get back once his symbio is done. Comparison is doubly relevant since Kiel-Saan cannot link in tohaa.
>>
>>81299561
>But, fireteams tho!
Yeah, fireteams are broken. Nice observation.
>>
>>81299623
Never said they are not, still you evaded my point, which is saying "tohaa are strong because they have weaker but cheaper version of anaconda" is simply dishonest. Tohaa got it pros and cons, and saying "extra wound is cheating" is simply not correct, the layer of defenses stripped with losing this first wound is significant. Look at draals who lose mimetism and 1 bs on top of everything else, and all for 30+ points. Sukeul have good stats without doubt, but them along with makauls cant carry the whole army.
And if you dont wanna discuss anything, but instead leave snarky comments like a teenager with posts like "pffff X is broken, figures!", consider leaving the said discussion and getting back to listening to evanescence or whatever the fuck edgelords listen to nowadays, alright?
>>
File: tagblack1.jpg (470 KB, 800x810)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
My local store is selling their old sculpt PanO cutters for 20 bucks. Comparatively the new ones are 44.

Does anyone own them? Is the new cutter much better looking than the old? Are there any comparison pictures? I know older Infinity models were quite a bit thinner and shorter than the new Infinity models, am I going to see size_difference? That price difference is very significant and considering how powerful a cutter is, I was looking to getting one soon.
>>
>>81300047
>20 bucks for the johnny bravo mech
I don't even play pano and I'd grab it. Some people find the new model to be boring and less "stealthy" and while I can agree the pose is a bit lacking in personality a giant robot that turns invisible is a giant robot that turns invisible. My biggest complaint is the horrendous new MULTI HMG model CB has gone with.
As long as the base is the correct size you could have a cardboard cut-out for a model, just look at the CB store for the current mini and decide which do you aesthetically prefer, the new one will be bigger.
>>
File: 1616655485828.png (3.78 MB, 1331x2000)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB PNG
>>81300047
Personally I think the new one looks much better, but you still get "chad stride" purists who will claim old good new bad
>>
>>81300047
I prefer the old cutter to the new one on an aesthetic level but the two things I would tell you to help you make up your mind are:
1. It has a lot of fairly empty smooth spaces, if you arent confident in your blending you might find it kind of a challenge to paint compared to the more greebly and angular new design.
2. Is small. Fella is quite short for his silhouette. You can maybe resolve it by putting him in some rubble or just keeping a silhouette card nearby. Its not a huge deal but it might bother you, he's still noticeably taller than a S5 mini but between his hunched over pose and being slightly smaller it is noticeable next to something like a squalo.
>>
File: cutters-tag-1.png (107 KB, 921x691)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>81300047
Both are cool, old are simplier.
>am I going to see size_difference
Why do you even care? Are you american or something and is it westerner thing to be so insecure about their height it transfers even to the tabletop lead soldiers?
New one looks really high-tech, but its gun got 3 barrels, which apparently are supposed to rorate or whatever, and alot of small details as well as being more proportionate towards human silhouette.
>>
File: 1626459905611.png (1.45 MB, 1500x1500)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
Couple of questions
>Is there a way to end Sepsitorized state or is death the only cure?
>Does Nanoscreen also provide the cover bonus for armor saves?
>>
>>81299908
>Staying alive when you should be dead for the same points as a guy who just dies is bad, mmmkay?
Yes, totally terrible. How will the Tohaa survive when their 17 point unit that is exactly as strong as anyone else's 17 point unit loses some stat points instead of dying. What a shit ability.
>>
>>81300242
>>81300190
>>81300154
>>81300151
Thank you.
Well, time to start a PanO force then. Gonna come back tomorrow and w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶ grab one for myself. Yeah my main worry was having a tiny tag, but some creative use of home made tactical rock can definitely solve that.
>>
>>81300253
My understanding is that sepsitor basically kills the dude and gives the user a zombie with the dude's stat block. You can't get it back. Nanoscreen says it gives partial cover with no notes, so it should work as normal.
>>
>>81300311
Teutonic knights are 19 and are way more busted. You wanna talk bullshit units? Two can play this game. CA got taigha who are bullshit. YJ got monks. There is alot of bullshit. And in case of CA or YJ they can assemble even more bullshit due to a wide variety of units than tohaa despite triads. And yeah, you can play with pricy rambos who will table your opponent despite being the only one truly capable combatant on your army. For an example, see avatar. You dont really need 2w rank and file soldiers, thats too fucking pricy for their stats and weaponry. How did that fly below your radar is just puzzling. Guess someone wrecked you using artichokes and now you are mad over how "tough" they are. Well play against MO and get your ass handed to you, then come here and we will sooth your pain. Till then stop being a hysterical bitch and at least have enough decency to become a crybaby.
Jesus I cant imagine the amount of salt you will produce after facing ariadna. Woof-woof, bark-bark, sniff-sniff.
>>
>>81300342
Man 20 bucks is cheap as fuck for a tag and you can just buy and paint a dude. If you dont wanna start pan-o, dont start, nobody's gonna judge you because you bought a cool toy.
I sure as fuck gonna judge you if you admit that you have a pile of unpainted and unassembled dudes, but if you are going after something cheap it might be indicative that you are not brainless consoooooooooooomer, so I'll just think better of you and track down your IP to blow your ass if you wont deliver photos of assembled old cutter in two weeks, Martin.
>>
>>81300532
>Nomads in /tg/
>>
>>81300488
I play Ariadna. 90% of profiles are useless and unplayable. The transmog on Tohaa is busted cost-wise and I don't know why you're so defensive about this when even CB has admited to this.
>>
>>81300695
> ariadna player complains
After that inhuman amount of post-irony I dont think anyone will doubt that ariadna is the actual posthuman faction.
>>
>>81299530

Links are cancerous, but get rid of links and vanilla is even more cancerous.
>>
>>81302233
That's why you get rid of both.
>>
>>81300747

Fucking Tohaa players. Anyone could win with that much handholding by the designers.
>>
>>81302247

It would also require a rebalancing/rebuild of many profiles, become some are designed to join fireteams. That's something that would have to come in an edition rollover.
>>
>>81302260
Good, the game needs a pass of all profiles desperately.
>>
>>81302282

Ok cool. Stop bothering us about it then.
>>
>>81302398
>NUUUUU! THE GAME IS PERFECT STOP MENTIONING IT'S DEFICIENCIES
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>81302260
No that's exactly what human sphere is for
>>
>>81298107
Painting faces is hard, and infinity's faces being so small doesn't help
>>
>>81302415

>I WANT TO SUGGEST GETTING RID OF FIRETEAMS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO THOUGHT TO THE DOWNSTREAM BALANCE CONSEQUENCES

Actually, you wouldn't be out of place designing for CB. Just roll the dice to see what's overpowered in the new edition, with no actual thought put into making a better game.
>>
>>81300154
But new IS bad
Cutter is now a Jotum thicc shitbox with a retarded quad barrel gun.
Old was jank, butbsold the "sneaky invisible robot" schtick
>>
File: Sign.png (2.65 MB, 991x1368)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>81297822

They're fine. Pick up the army release, drones and doctor worm. You want drones and doctor worm for every CA army anyways. Then you probably want Taigha's and Nox troops.

Shas CAN be very complicated, and honestly kind of are out of the army box, but they have enough mildly sneaky fighters to start with a good list.

Honestly I feel like TAG's are great for new players, and the Sphinx can be hidden if you go second, so you get to actually use it.

Onyx might be a better starter force but they kinda suck so whatever.
>>
>>81302966
Painting faces isn't really hard. It's just painting attractive female faces that's hard.
>>
>>81298206
Nice idea ill give it a try
>>
>>81303368
Army with a plasma link is not bad.
>>
>>81303020
Cutter isn't sneaky anymore, just invisible, so it not longer having a sneaking pose is perfectly logical.
>>
>>81298044
Examples?
>>
>>81299092
You just described YJ, kek.
>>
>>81300488
Holy cope,batman. Try playing YJ or Ariadna before posting BS, okay?
>>
>>81305129
Sniffers no longer exist and fire ammo no longer nerfs your opponent's camo into being mimetism (-3) with no marker state.

These gave you options besides visors.
>>
>>81303020
They should've made the cutter as skinny as the seraph. Aren't they supposed to be the same frame?
>>
>>81305376
All the S7 PanO TAGs are the same basic frame, IIRC. The CUtter's more heavily armoured than the Seraph, though, it should be the same thiccness as the Squalo and Drago.
>>
>>81302249
Are you trying to bury me under the layers of salt?
>>
>>81305151
>invincibrus
If we would be in one room I'd stare the shit out of you.
>>
>>81305455
Gay
>>
>>81305353
Why CB cut gear out? They consider too hard to use or being op againdt cammo?
>>
>>81305376
no, seraph, tikbalang and the uhlan (rip) were all light tags, squalo, cutter and jotum are full sized.
>>
>>81305415
Afaik Seraph is part of the Stingray -series, not the Squalo -series
>>
>>81305634
possibly to cut on skill/equipment clutter, N3 had an absurd list of special rules, some of which were rarely used or highly situational.
>>
>>81305065
>A unit losing one of its trademarks is logical and means it now becomes chungus

I meam thats an N4/Sec design problem but still
>>
>>81305640
No, he's not a manlet Tag.
>>
>>81303020
the OG jotum has a big-ass ship prow and propeller stuck to it, it's thicker than the Squalo, how the fuck is it sneaky?
>>
File: 8hr.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
I found a photo of my ass-old N1 PanO army (or rather what was painted of it, the unpainted pile was the same size).
I miss being able to paint at a reasonable pace
>>
>>81305739
>Hacker with turntables
>>
>>81305690
It's S7 because of the wings, but it's still Moto.tronica Stingray Series 3, aka light TAG, thanks to the lighter armament and armour.
>>
>>81305751
I found the sheets for YJ, Aleph and PanO still, I am 100% adding them when i can to new models.
>>
File: _choices.jpg (408 KB, 1280x427)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>system that outright encourages you to take few heavy hitters and fill the rest of the list with cheerleaders doing nothing but providing more actions
>uninspired generic setting; warhammer is a mess but wisely they did steal cool parts form superior constructed worlds. Infinity instead only took the boring inofensive shit in order not to alienate anyone to create the most bland world known to man
>minis are somewhat pricey for what you get

Well that is my assesment of the game. Any reason to play this? In my area it is one of the games that has an audience basically its either that or WH40K or Frostgrave. Why should I pick Infinity over Frostgrave. (besides larger playerbase that is)
>>
>>81305810
Nah no reason we're all crazy you can fuck off now
>>
>>81305810
you shouldn't. You clearly made your mind, this isn't a Change Your Mind service.
>>
>>81305810
>Any reason to play this?
cuz I like it

go talk to the people in your area you psychopath
>>
>>81305852
I mena if I understand the rules correctly max squad size is 10, but you can take as many squad as you can will the points and there are models worth about 5 points. That’s some 30 minis in a game that expects 10 or less on the table. Does drowning oponent’s single rambo in bodies of disposable cheerleadrs work in Infinity?
>>
>>81305888
That worked against newbs in previous editions, older players knew how to play against such wonky lists. Now the army size is officially capped at 15 in 99% of games and shitty spammer lists are even more of a meme.
>>
>>81305888
You do not understand the rules correctly. Up to15 dudes, divided in to two groups of a maximum of 10 per. Yes its a bit silly, it's a band aid from last edition.
>>
>>81305933
>Up to15 dudes, divided in to two groups of a maximum of 10 per. Yes its a bit silly, it's a band aid from last edition.

Ah, I see. Well, off to Frostgrave I go! Wish me luck with Frostgrave!
>>
>>81305810
>Why should I pick Infinity over Frostgrave.
I'm going to assume you mean Stargrave, comparing a fantasy game and a sci-fi game is dumb.
>>
>>81305951
Have a good time.
>>
>>81305951
Enjoy! I think you'll be surprised by how cheer-leadery everything but your wizard is, but hey, maybe you won't.
>>
>>81305810
>system that outright encourages you to take few heavy hitters and fill the rest of the list with cheerleaders doing nothing but providing more actions
Add horrible internal balance an lack of any playtesting.
>uninspired generic setting; warhammer is a mess but wisely they did steal cool parts form superior constructed worlds. Infinity instead only took the boring inofensive shit in order not to alienate anyone to create the most bland world known to man
Setting was less bland at the start, but now you are correct. CB is also removing all the sexiness.
>minis are somewhat pricey for what you get
And now in soicast aka failcast but from Spain. Enjoy.
>>
>>81306035
You're late to the party, ESL-kun.
>>
>>81305504
Being jelous of my stern gaze? Understandable. We'll date, okay?
>>81305810
You are correct, we are all retards here and you are the wise one. 40k awaits you, cute anon.
>>81306035
Also correct. We are stupid and thus fail to realize our own stupidity. Leave us to rot in our shitty pit of shit.
>>
>>81305658
Human sphere N4 will be out at some point in the next 2 years. There might be room to bring back sniffers
>>
>>81306166
I don't actually want to? Options for the sake of options is how we have 4 or 5 units per faction doing the same thing with slightly different skill spread.
>>
>>81305658
>>81306166
>tfw deployed sniffers almost every game
>>
No offense to the OP, but previous general was better, even if half of it was arguing about escaping space gay and throwing trannies outta rooftops.
>>
>>81305739
What is the big goofy rabbit TAG? Almost looks like a lanklet Ingram
>>
>>81306300
the original Squalo.
>>
>>81306220
There was a decent discussion about cyberpunk as genre. This thread only started so you can expect it to bloom into something good as well.
>>
>>81305739
its funny how some of those totally hold up next to my new minis when painted in the same style. They really nailed some of their old sculpts.
>>
>>81306220
It's not my fault ESL-anon likes to hang around here desu
>>
>>81306356
the oldest models were wonky (but so was everything in early 2000s), but stuff like the Aquila or the acon regular still holds up.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, FUCK separate antennas.
>>
File: 1604755048402.png (4.39 MB, 1200x1784)
4.39 MB
4.39 MB PNG
>>81306311
Having neither seen either IRL, old one looks much bigger. Is it just the proportions?
>>
>>81306313
Let's start another
In my opinion, Infinity is closer to Schismatrix than to Neuromancer
>>
File: 929.jpg (293 KB, 900x506)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>81297735
Next year there's going to be MO style release for ASA. There's already Montesa in place, next year we'll also probably see Steel Phalanx re-release, and they probably want tor e-release Tik since he's avaialble in MO. It's all coming together, you can screencap this.
>>
>>81306396
>Schismatrix
Que?
>>
>>81306397
Nah it won't be another PanO sectorial imo
PanObros, we can stop winning for a while
>>
>>81306401
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schismatrix
The Sterling cyberpunk instead of the Gibson's. Highly recommended
>>
>>81306393
I've not bought the new Squalo yet, so I can't say, but I think the new one is taller, but it's limbs are lankier and chest is boxier while the old one is just...a scaled up person really.
>>
>>81306387
I was thinking specifically the shotgun orc, the bots obviously and the spitfire santiago. I love the swissile too but he's showing his age and frankly I found the ML+knife pretty silly to begin with.
I don't actually have any regulars.

It a crime more pano stuff doesn't come with auxbots. They are radical little dudes.
>>
>>81306402
Their only other option for bringing some old sectorial back is some Ariadna sectorial, since I assume that they will more likely than not put both Phallanx and QK in next operation so as they can have all main factions in C1 finally. And I doubt they'll do MRRF without finishing kosmoflot.
>>
File: KumOld1.jpg (135 KB, 1096x555)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>81306412
I love monowheels, I'm probably the only person to miss the old Kum
>>
>>81306414
nah they'll do another yu jing sectorial instead so they can harvest more tears.
>>
>>81306414
>Their only other option for bringing some old sectorial back is some Ariadna sectorial
Or Tohaa, but I wouldn't expect them until Operation after next.
>>
>>81306414
Could be Tohaa
>>
>>81306396
Infinity is closer to LoL and capeshit now. With worst bits of halo/mass effect.
>>
File: 1605658869587.png (1.08 MB, 800x655)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Which model do you think got the most improvement when they got updated?
>>
File: Asuradone.jpg (106 KB, 874x837)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Digging through the few ancient pics I salvaged from a dead drive, Asura.
It's funny I was able to buy exactly the same sculpt few days ago when re-building Aleph.
>>
>>81306450
Not her, that's for sure.
>>
>>81306457
Looks like a flayed Gamora
>>
>>81306433
>>81306434
I don't think they want toe ver bring Tooha back. Maybe with huge aesthetical overhul shas got, but that'd render Spiral completely moot.
>>81306429
They're not yet done with YJ releases for white banner, and probably won't be done till Q3 2022. They still have Tian Gou, Long Yas, Lei Gong, Defiance dude and probably one more shaolin to make retail versions of.And I think if they wanted they could make even more, like Hundun HRL, or Blue Wolf pilot.
>>
File: 1608223401024.png (2.84 MB, 3583x972)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>81306450
Tiger Soldiers are up there
>>
>>81306450
>>
>>81306450
Securitate.
>>
>>81306428
I don't like that particular design for them, but i'm not against monowheel. A redesign would probably sell me on them. Yes i know they were remade into regular bikers, but maybe a new monowheel troop called "light Kum skirmisher" or something.
>>
>>81306429
YJ is done as a faction, genius.
>>
File: 1627634822175.png (858 KB, 800x549)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
Jesus christ
>>
>>81306492
Nah, CB actually exists solely to find the angriest wargamers and confine them to a single faction. We will be getting a new yu jing sectorial as soon as they think of another way to not meet yu jing players' expectations.
>>
>>81306494
Has a real "im not even supposed to be here today" vibe
>>
>>81306506
>as soon as they think of another way to not meet yu jing players' expectations.
>Shentang
>doesn't have any Mongolian cavalry bikers
>doesn't have the already-mentioned Thai mafia Mine Deployer bikers
>doesn't have Vietnamese jungle fighters
>doesn't have Roof Koreans
>doesn't have Kuraimori Japanese loyalists
>>
>>81306494
I liked the hat
>>
File: securitate old.jpg (45 KB, 439x512)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>81306494
Old Securitate had it worst: only two models, both ugly and completely useless on the table. It was one of the few units that actually were bad, not just "not as good as other things in faction" like the ORCs or Bolts. Basically an overpriced Alguacil with a Repeater on their backs and Sixth Sense.
>>
>>81306536
He looks like he's one of those hobby cyclists with the fancy body suit get up and he's just walked in to the Cafe to order a lattè and ask for a table with space for his gun.
>>
>>81306506
WB was already "scraping the barrel - the sectorial",so no.
>>
>>81306494
aah, the good old mahoosive guns of yesteryears...
>>
>>81306555
I guess they fit with the nomads, being genetic abominations and all...
>>
>>81306555
Welp CAD was a blessing for the Securitate
>>
File: 1618617814863.png (278 KB, 921x691)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>81306472
Absolute kino
>>
>>81306494
>>81306555

Is this the "SOUL" grogs keep moaning about? I might fucking vomit.

>>81304851

It's mediocre. And the plasma link is on unidrons who need the 5-man +3 BS bonus and are likely going to lose it. The Tags are alright, and can carry you pretty far but that's true of anyone. BIT AND KISS are extremely powerful and unique. You have some good Lieutenants and NCO's in the umbra but not great at their pricepoint. And that's it. Everything else they have is either shit, or borrowed and out of place.

Unidrons are the reason to play them, but their only engineer is the Worm.
>>
>>81305994
At least it is justified by wizard being a motherfuckin’ wizard.
>>
>>81306727
martials are valid builds, fuck off.
>>
>>81297735
Bring back sniffers. Just call them repeater (sensor).
Bring back burnt state. Make it as simple as unit gets hit with burn weapon -> gets burnt status -> burnt status prevents it from entering marker state.
Bring old Strategos back.
Bring old "can't remove two orders with CT from single Combat Group" rule
Make Lt's WIP secret info again
Do something aboutabout impetous/frenzy, especially discount it provides. Or just make impetous order obligatory to execute again.
Add U-turn and Combat Jump hacking programs back.
>>
>>81306396
Absolutely. Thought I would qualify schizmatrix as sci-fi rather than cyberpunk. Imo infinity is not very cuberpunk due to how humans do not live in garbage and feed on the lost/discarded old military tech when it comes to conflicts. The scale of events is also long past the point of being chained to the gravity well.
>>
>>81305658
Obscure options >>> no options
I had to use sniffers, my local group was rly fond of cammo spam.
>>
>>81305810
>be rambo
>die to OTT Spectra with shotgun or Sin-Eater in ARO
>your cheep dudes cant press button with their wip10 fingers
>>
>>81306428
They were looking scifi as fuck.
>>
>>81306475
Agree, old ones looked like female Arnold.
>>
>>81307178
>sniffers
>obscure
Given that everyone was spamming the bots that had them you'd think that people would have figured out how to use them.
>>
>>81307178
you didn't have to, it was just easy solution to camo. What is even the point of having a debuff if you can get round it easily?
>>
>>81307325
I dont get it, cammo is debuf? or standing in fucking sensor range is? People in my group didnt bother to have any hackers untill me and MO dude started to having lots of remotes and HI, than they did, untill I started to use repeaters to fuck them from around the block, pricless.
>>
>>81306450
most of the N1->N3 updates, really

The hassassin updates are a particularly well done example for me, but there's plenty others (aquila guard, securitate, tigers, vet kazak, etc)

>>81306428
I love the monowheels still but the riders weren't great even at the time
>>
>>81307314
tbqh, having sensors in the same list was rarer.
>>
File: 1614347677239.png (2.76 MB, 1566x939)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
Old or new Raicho?
>>
>>81307660
While I love the lines and sculpt of the old one, I have to admit the newer one fits in with the MAF aesthetic a little more now
>>
>>81307660
Both are trash.
>>
>>81307660
Both great for different reasons. Same for the Avatar and Sphinx really, CA is like that
>>
>>81302247
Yeah, links and vanilla should go.
>>
>>81307660
New, makes me think of mid 2000s anime like Eureka 7
>>
>>81307830
I dont get all that hate for links. This rule fit, it looks cool to move in nice tacticool manner 5man squad of wildcats(who have in their fluff how they train to be good teams) covering each other. They wpuld be non-usable If I had to move them one by one. Maybe bonuses to burst ect might be too much but team movement should stay. As for vanila... dont play tournaments?
>>
>>81307356
camo is a debuff to the opposite side, and sniffers make dealing with it less dangerous, essentially nullifying the advantage you pay for while taking camo.
>>
File: 100_2840.jpg (141 KB, 889x700)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Just blocking in colours and rough highlights. Too humid to do proper blending without stuff drying funky so I'll leave it here until some milder weather.

Happy the collar looks natural-ish, as I was a bit worried paint would make it look funky. fun trivia: her legs are about twice the thickness of yasbir's
>>
>>81307985
How do they compare with the Crusher's massive thighs?
>>
>>81307660
Get both, run dual Raicho lists.
>>
I don’t play Infinity but this is a gorgeous model. I love the simple pose and 1970’s pulp sci-fi feel. From my limited understanding she is not part of a sectorial, so how could I (hypothetically) shoehorn her into a game?
>>
>>81308020
If you ignore the armour plates on both models (thigh plates on the crusher, armored boots on leila) their bodytypes are pretty similar. Pose is pretty damn similar too, just looking at the unassembled crusher on my desk.

But if you're just eyeballing it the crusher's thighs look thicker and leila's calves are meatier, because of their uniforms. leila's ass was definitely tweaked to be fuller though
>>
File: 1630473966736.png (310 KB, 388x556)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>81307909
Now that you mention it, it does look straight out of a Kawamori artbook
>>
>>81308181
Congrats you have a cool objective marker
>>
>>81308181
>From my limited understanding she is not part of a sectorial, so how could I (hypothetically) shoehorn her into a game?
In infinity you can proxy her as almost anything.
>>81307660
New, for sure. One of the best models I've ever painted.
>>
File: 1621391193470.png (2.53 MB, 3508x2480)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>81308181
Could very well be a TAG pilot for when you need to dismount
>>
>>81306397
I certainly hope so. By then I'll be done with painting my MO and will be itching to get some new ASA, the best PanO sectorial.
>>
>>81307960
Its because mixed links pigeonhole the gameplay and list building. It boiled down to Cores being 4 of the cheapest shitters fueling a premium HMG HI or a defensive MSV MSR unit locking down half the board that can only be taken on by said Core boosted HMG.
The shared movement is such a distant bonus it might as well not exist when the primary concerns are stat boosts and sixth sense. You mix and match the most optimal units and now you have solved the game.
I think there were precisely zero people that complained about a pure link of janissaries or moiras fucking up the game, but it was clear as day when an MSR kamau could obsolete avenues of play and warp whole tournaments around its mere existence.
>>
>>81308283
Do you have to be bimbo to pilot TAG? Where they put neuroconector, cuz it is not helmet for sure?
>>
>>81307960
>it looks cool
mixed links don't look cool

also spec ops characters should be solo operators rather than bandaids for link teams
>>
>>81308482
So its the wildcards and those new team compositipn rules, havent played since N2 so Im little behind. Minmaxing teams sound like total bullshit.
>>
File: 1618604815464.png (540 KB, 800x600)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>81308501
Well you can be a himbo too
>>
>>81308501
>normal sized tits
>sensible one-piece suit with just the cut-outs for human USB
>bimbo
>>
>>81308501
up the vagoo
>>
File: 1601477324006.png (1.48 MB, 1754x1240)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>81308620
that, and the cleavage window. It is a well known fact that the sexier a TAG's pilot is, the less likely she is to get shot at when she dismounts
>>
>>81308679
Universal Plot Armor is the only constant in all realities.
>>
File: hassassin-govads-4.jpg (98 KB, 900x506)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Fuck you, I like them!
better yet,m they are the only msv source in Bahram I am willing to acknowledge.
>>
>>81308482
it irritates me that mixed didn't get axed. It's fucking dumb and monobuilds an otherwise extremely varied game
>>
>>81308919
mechanically they're very nice but the I will always hate the lack of closed helmets
>>
>>81308919
>Old Szally in the background
heh
>>
>>81308540
Pretty much. The bonuses made way more sense when you had a bunch of shitters or HI taking up half your available points, but what is happening is the super charging of already good units. I would take a haris of FO grenzer+perseus+kriza any day of the week anyway but giving them +1B results in 3 flamethrower templates through smoke and a B6 HMG.
there are other issues like the dumbing down of the game by changing hacking too much, removing effects like burnt and equipment(nimbus grenades would be an excellent aid against fireteams for example)
>>
>>81308919
They have a very nice design
>>
Got talked into trying infinity. I'm liking ariadna and wondering if its a good army to start and learn rules on
>>
>>81309140
They have just been added to C1 with Crimson Stone, that would be the easiest way to start if you like Ariadna Kosmoflot
>>
>>81309159
i was looking at USAriadna
>>
>>81309201
Then go with the army pack, it's probably the cheapest Ariadna sectorial to get into
>>
>>81302233
Sectorials should get more exclusive units and profiles instead of these Frankenstein links to power up a gunfighter. Shas did it right
>>
File: Haiduk2.png (370 KB, 1300x800)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>81307104
What? Get good a good ARO piece. Impetuous isn't broken at all. And removing 2 orders from first turn is balanced. Not that I would know, since I always have a mentor (hacker) with counterintelligence.

>>81308919
WTF did Yara do to you? She's great and will likely have a cute butt when she gets a model.
>>
>>81308294

Sell me on ASA. Been wanting to get into Infinity and I got a love for woodland and jungle warfare.

If I want to go full "wood elves" is ASA or TAK better?
>>
>>81309768
I'd say TAK, ASA has more tricks when compared to the rest of PanO, which is usually pretty blunt
>>
>>81309793
Also ASA is OOP and TAK isn’t lol fucking MO should’ve died so ASA could live
>>
File: 1628396093233.png (114 KB, 492x459)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>81309727
>Get good a good ARO piece
Some advice and a half right there.
> Impetuous isn't broken at all.
Gotta love getting units for half the price thanks to impetous discount all negative effects of which are completely nullified because these units can link too. Balanced.
>And removing 2 orders from first turn is balanced.
What a lovely way to encourage N4's alleged focus on compact lists and elite units. Now you can start with potentially 6 orders on the table if you dared to bring some ADs or TOs. Marvelous. This doesnt cripple you at all in game where first turn has gotten only more important.
>Not that I would know, since I always have a mentor (hacker) with counterintelligence.
Thank you very much for another stellar advice. Just have skill that five units in whole game have, ez.
>WTF did Yara do to you? She's great and will likely have a cute butt when she gets a model.
It's boring profile that fills niche lack of which was defining bahram trait, and army was designed to work well without. Just another cashgrab to be character with OP profile.

If this is the kind of new blood whole that whole streamlining brought into the game, then we were better off with N3 desu.
>>
What’s the best way to clean mold lines off metal models?
>>
>>81309140
Every army's a good army to start and learn the rules on, it's just that some sectorials limit your options quite a bit.
>>
>>81308919
I like little dessert riding hood on the right.
>>
>>81310373
blunt hobby knoif or rly fine and small file.
>>
>>81308952
:C
>>
File: 1623113211857.jpg (105 KB, 1125x772)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Iguana is the best looking TAG. You cannot argue with this because it is a true fact.
>>
>>81311011
Sorry, a typo. Meant to write Seraph.
>>
>>81311011
god I wish I had that blessed lack of self awareness
>>
File: pqhz0Cr[1].jpg (483 KB, 1906x1536)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>81311011
It's still one of my favorites though Szally and the Geckos win out in the end. I do kind of want to give the Lizard a try just to see if the model's ugliness is more a matter of needing a fresh paintjob.
>>
>>81311011
Anaconda is better.
>>
File: 1631429074350.jpg (359 KB, 1550x2047)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>81310067

I agree being able to break link (or open) with impetuous and then create a link is broken. That's really only seen on Teutons and Datz though isn't it? It's a pretty niche tactic, and not something you see on top tables. Impetuous should be a mandatory order though, and I agree that burnt should negate camo and it should maybe fry HOLO equipment or other fluffy delicate gear.

Really if you want to complain about shit being broken, why aren't your issues with Nomads and hacking in general? Or Camo.

To be frank I just don't get the general balance complaints in these threads, they are never levied at actual top lists or trends, and we see a lot of diversity in high level play. I do understand when complaints are levied against skills and gear that squeeze out fun diverse picks in mid-level play, but the solution as always is to play against experienced friendlies. Possibly in narrative mission.

IMO the problem with N4 is the watering down of faction identity, and that's mostly due to so much shit existing now. Macro Armies need unique traits; special lieutenant gear, different unit caps, unique rules.
>>
I was today many days into N4 until I realized Nimbus Grenades no longer existed.
>>
>>81308952
I want an updated old szalamander. Fug, just stick it under the bootleg label. I don't care if it has rules.
>>
>>81311011
It's the Sphinx THOUGH
>>
>>81311472
Too complicated for retards.
>>
>>81311527
Old one.
>>
>>81309201
Go for TAK instead. You get all the army mengs and wolves aesthetic, but their profiles are actually good and many of their units are actually useable by vanilla (the only real way to play Ariadna competitively) while USRF has basically nothing worth fielding in a general faction list.
>>
>>81311775
The new one cause of the horse cock
>>
>>81311011
I like Geckos.
>>
>>81311472
>hmm, people don't seem to be making good use of this tool designed for fighting enemy fireteans, what should we do?
>delete it and give buff fireteams of course
>>
The problem is that the amount of work that the game need to fix Vanilla/Sectorial is probably to big for the number of employes CB has.

To balance army and profile you first need to nerf Fire Team. Then you need to cut out AVA on a lot of models in Vanilla. You have 4 different skirmisher ? Good for you, but each of them has only AVA 1. At last you revisit point cost and rules for all unit erasing the original sin of troops that provides a regular order for less than 13/15 point and eliminating 15 model limit.
>>
If tournament heads want events to end quickly, why don't they play at 150 points?
>>
>>81312588
If Vanilla and Sectorials were so drastically unbalanced we would see a big disparity in W/L in tournaments, but that's not the case
>>
>>81312641
I think its the same reason my 40k group hated combat patrol and sub 1k or odd point end like 1,2k, 1,6k ect, you cant copy past minmaxed list from web and have to use your own brain for once.
>>
>>81312641
150 would be pushing it but Infinity honestly scales well and 200 - 250 would be fine IMO.

>>81312689
Sectorials are slightly ahead IIRC.
>>
>>81312641
People hate change. 300 is what they started with and haven't really changed (outside of that brief period they flirted with 400 point games which thankfully never became a thing).

150-200 is what I started with and it's enjoyable. Fireteams might skew it a bit harder but just don't let people take teams over 3-man and it's probably a non-issue
>>
File: 1614755699832.png (173 KB, 921x691)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>81311775
new one, by far. Old one is in a goofy "WASSUP?" pose
>>
What are some good wardriver proxies? I'd like something with a similar loadout (Shotgun, hacker, low armor)
>>
File: 1604284955281.png (120 KB, 921x691)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>81313215
Interventor hacker with Boarding shotgun?
>>
File: 1631735533448ee.png (195 KB, 921x691)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>81313289
>>
File: 1600791438037.jpg (41 KB, 394x340)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>81313534
>>
>>81311011
haha Caskuda goes bzzz
>>
kosmoflot box when
>>
>>81313856
When Crimson Stone gets replaced by the next Operation box, so in about a year (?)
>>
>>81313875
really? I thought it was est this year
>>
>>81313215
Brawlers?
>>
>>81313915
You mean the action pack right?
>>
>>81313964
I just mean a box of the cool looking space suilt dudes and the bear soldiers.
>>
>>81300154
The gun is too big, shapes not organic enough
>>
File: 1604094828673.png (424 KB, 815x1104)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>81313980
Oh then before the end of the year I think. Look at the schedule Kaldstrom followed, it will be the same for CS
>>
File: 1537544741395.jpg (61 KB, 1005x564)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>81306397
Man I hope you're right but I'm also fully expecting it to be a monkeys paw if you are. ASA is my favourite army after MRRF. The sculpts are top tier plus I like the fluff and the play style, all areas ripe for CB to shit on while laughing at me for liking them.

Wish listing for Acon I just want:
>Akalis - AP Spitfire; multirifle or breaker combi instead of standard combi. It'd give them a bit more bite in the new armour meta
>ORCs - Acon variant with Terrain:Jungle and Climbing Plus. Sapper profile on HMG and Feuerbach. Sapper would give them a bit more use outside link teams and feels thematic
>Regulars - Inferior Infiltration options for the Minelayer/sensor load out and the FO profile. May be too powerful on the Minelayer but giving it a SWC could limit spamming.
>>
File: Art1.png (1.32 MB, 765x835)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>81314275

CB isn't shitting on you at all. They made a cool thing, and hoped people enjoyed it for a time. It didn't sell, or wasn't popular, and now its being put to bed. Infinity needs to keep refining and distilling what works from what doesn't.

Squatting unpopular sectorials is healthy for the game overall.
People should expect to get a decade out of their unpopular sectorial IMO, and at least 5 years once it goes totally oop. So 2 or 3 editions.

CB, and no one else, is saying the thing you loved was/is crap, or that your wrong for loving it. It existed for a time and was beautiful, and now its time for something new to take its place. That's just the reality of trimming rules bloat and a hobby powered by NEW release sales.
>>
>>81314561
Reread the post.
>>
>CB releases motorcycle ABH just as they remove motorcylce from the booty chart, making it's base size illegal
>You have to base the bike in a 25mm base to play it
If there was one booty loadout that they could've tossed into the limited edition pool, it's this one.
>>
File: 1614858949201.png (517 KB, 815x458)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>81314730
Anon...
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/blog/bounty-hunters-n4
>>
>>81314741
>Motorcycle
>Doesn't have impetous
>Gets to roll booty while having the bike
>Regular ABH can now run 8-4 on the old bike roll without getting bikes or are they tiny S2 bikes?
>The bike ABH can roll movement 8-4 getting 2 bikes in-universe, but being able to dismount from the main bike into the smaller S2 bike that is not a bike anyway
>ABH on a bike gets a general release before any of the new CAD ABHs
What kind of retard was playtesting the game that was confused by "your dude gets a bike and all the rules for bikes"? Why did they feel that rolling a bile was so central to the ABH that they had to release a new bike profile? What the fuck? I think I need to move to a miniature agnostic game.
>>
FUCK! I'm getting angrier as I read the article. "We had to make this bullshit up that make no sense because we fucked the rules up and disn't want to give up on a miniature that relies on the rules we fucked up". Yeah, 10/10 reasoning.

Why the fuck is CB "fixing rules that are confusing to new players" in N4? New players who'd be confused by "your dude gets a bike" should be playing in their little noob designated containment (CodeOne) anyway.
>>
>>81297803
I use some coomer minis from the Raging Heroes' Jailbirds.
>>
File: 1611603886460.png (1.5 MB, 1096x1287)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
When do you take Sheskiin over a Caliban? Feels like they do the same thing but Sheskiin costs twice as much, has less rules, but shoots a bit better
>>
>>81315293
One is for wildcard shooting on 18s and the other is for sneaky breekis.
>>
File: Art1.png (2.85 MB, 1701x1173)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>81314741

I can't decide which is juicier, that price point or the meat her cuirass is holding in.

>>81314890
>>81315024
Wow, you're really reaching for those complaints huh.
>>
>>81315293
If you're on CodeOne, then he's paying for 15BS, BS Att (+2 damage) and Nanoscreen. Keep in mind BS becomes very expensive as it goes up.

>>81315460
>CB shows that they are retarded
>But they added some more power creep, so it's okay!
>>
File: 1609434049580.png (5.62 MB, 1200x1804)
5.62 MB
5.62 MB PNG
>>81315391
what if you're playing vanilla? Also, seems like Umbra Samaritan does similar things as well?
>>
>>81313215
>>
>>81315485
CB doesn't care about distinguishing profile prices between sectorials and Vanilla. So, if a weapon is OP in a character's profile when he is in a fireteam and he pays extra SWC or extra points because of this, then he takes the higher than usual cost back into vanilla.
>>
>>81314275
You know what I'd kill for is an akal with breaker MMR. Now that would be fun.
>>
File: JumpedRe.png (1.05 MB, 1091x664)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>81315293

What? Look at their profiles, Sheskin literally eats people in CC and might snowball into an unkillable monster. Caliban are mid board boogie men that you're opponent has to bravely face to get to the objectives. Caliban just HAPPEN to have protheion for some reason.

Sheskin doesn't guard shit or hang around objectives in Camo, she runs up on people solo and fucking devours them. She's a super-Speculo, who you're also taking because impersonation is hilarious and Shas are best 'toxic'.
>>
I've been interested in Infinity for a while but have not really had time for wargames until now, but I also live in the middle of nowhere with no local tables
Does anyone play this online at all, and if so, how?
>>
>>81315661
Tabeltop Simulator mod is amazing
>>
>>81315661
Does anyone play this online at all, and if so, how?
Yes, through Tabletop Simulator.
There's a Infinity mod endorsed by Corvus Belli. Look up VaulSC on youtube for details
>>
>>81315024
Ah yes, the evil of...actually allowing you to always field the model on a bike on a bike.
It was fucking retarded that you had a model on a bike and had a high chance it won't get used this game and you'll have to proxy something instead.
>>
>>81315678
>>81315695
thanks, now i just need some frens to play it with
>>
>>81315802
>ou had a model on a bike and had a high chance it won't get used this game
But you didn't because there was never a bike model for any of the booty units. People who cared kept a base with a bike token for their Irmandino or whatever. The bike model exists because CB decided to make their first CAD general ABH release a bike unit AFTER they removed bikes from the table.
It's literally all on them.
>>
>>81315958
>>81315802
I'll add that the reason why bikes were removed from the table was NOT to make it easier to field bike versions of the unit (which didn't exist), but because new players (who should be playing CodeOne and not N4) couldn't figure out what it meant to roll a bike on the table.
>>
File: INF-280717.jpg (174 KB, 1280x608)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>81315958
Huh? Unless you have a version of the N3 table to disprove me, bike was clearly listed with the MOV profile roll.
>>
>>81316024
That anon is clearly unwell and is compelled to vent their anger in these threads for some reason.
>>
>>81316024
that's a cool bike, do you think she'd allow you to ride it if you paid her?
>>
File: 1571299210437.gif (697 KB, 560x552)
697 KB
697 KB GIF
>>81316103
Not only that but if I paid her she'd let me ride her too.
>>
>>81314089
Has a Nomads Tag been mentioned even?
>>
>>81316119
Why would you want to ride her? Does she give good piggyback rides? Does she have bionic legs with wheels on them?
>>
>>81316124
It should be the Szally as it is the only TAG Nomads can have in CodeOne
>>
>>81316124
For C1 it's un(?)fortunately going to be Szally.
>>
File: 1631536164788.png (1.34 MB, 1206x1205)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>81316146
>unfortunately
Imagine hating on one of the sexiest models in the game
>>
>>81316157
You misunderstand as there is a reason for the paranthetical question mark. I was hoping for a Lizzy resculpt the keeps the SOVL but updates the quality and size of the model.
tfw you understand where the potato Szal supporters come from but for a different girl.
>>
File: 1618850688682.png (1.17 MB, 962x555)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>81316237
What's wrong with Lizzy? She looks great, is the model old? It looks really good if is, and gives me a proper "eldritch cyberpunk" vibe compared to the cleaner apple lines the other TAGs have
>>
>>81316268
It's one of the oldest TAGs in production. If not the oldest one.
>>
File: 1615197699900.png (2.42 MB, 2272x1080)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>81316356
It looks way better than some of the other old tags like the Cutter, Squalo, and most of the CA range

I wish they made more pinups with robots
>>
>>81316024
They should really remove "mov 8-4" from the table now that the bike is picked instead of rolled.
>>
>>81316383
It looks like goofy puke. But, that's just my opinion.
>>
>>81316268
I love the girl but put her next to a modern CAD TAG(like her sister Szally) and you'll get it, she's one of the oldest sculpts around by this point.
She seems to be very divisive in either you love her aesthetics or hate it; it's why I mentioned the old Szal model.
As an actual game piece she was the Nomad Squalo, boring but effective. Now grenade launchers got extra fucked and she has always had to contend with Szal in vanilla when it came to high burst gun + flamethrower. her pilot is pretty fun though, not Gecko pilot deadly but an SMG popping out of a dead TAG isn't somethign to be neglected.
>>
File: 1630313719671.png (1.85 MB, 1920x942)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>81316406
>>81316429
Personally i love the look, looks like something out of Ma.K. It's like the old Szally, only it actually looks good and has tons of detail instead of looking like a happy meal mr potato head toy
>>
>>81316429
>Now grenade launchers got extra fucked
Thanks fireteams.
>>
>Ariadna CodeOne TAG box comes out
>It has the bearpode without the controller
Are you ready?
>>
Why are dire foes 7 and dire foes 8 out of production when older, uglier ones are still being produced?
>>
>>81316969
Are you memeing or is there a precedent for this?
>>
>>81316146
>>81316141
>Nomads get skipped over for the TAG slot altogether unlike the other 5 Code One factions.
Cringe
>>
File: Spoiler Image (133 KB, 1000x1000)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>81317746
here's your new Riot Grrl TAG bro
>>
>>81317746
It's like how some factions got a boost to their pre-existing sectorials with CodeOnes while others got entirely new sectorials.
>>
>>81317371
>A dog warrior is [...] a TAG
>>
>>81317872
is the change permanent or do they shift back and forth? Also, is the pregnant lady part magical realm or is my mind tainted?
>>
>>81317922
They are werewolves, they turn back.
>>
>>81317950
Imagine what having sex with one is like. Would they shift halfway through? Can they breed with humans? Why did they add something so magical to a sci fi setting amyways? At least the rest of the setting pretends to be loosely based on science
>>
>>81318014
Infinity is a pastiche of old sci-fi novels and manga. Aparently Antipodes are 1:1 the aliens from some book.
>>
>>81317803
Yikes
>>
>>81318063
Specifically, Tines from "a Fire Upon the Deep".
>>
>>81316969

They've already said it will have both, and the controller will be metal. You've missed the boat.
>>
>>81318014

They can breed with humans and the result is Wulvers (who are sterile).
>>
>Dog soldiers are dumb muscle perfectly fitted for physical labor
>Ariadna miners pilot expensive mecha suits instead
Why not send the dogs to the mines?
>>
File: 1605111458567.png (726 KB, 800x800)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
The Armed Imposition Detachment is one of the Shasvastii units best known by human troops [...] Operating in teams of five soldiers
>AVA 1
>>
>>81318383
That's the remote release equivalent, dumbass, there has been no word on what the Ariadna CodeOne TAG release will be.
>>
>>81318462
The people in charge no longer like dog warriors. Note how the last one we got was the devil dogs and they went out of their way to bend the lore backwards so they could make the new dog warrior a regular guy and fill the dog warrior slot with a bear instead.
>>
>>81318751
haven't read the bear lore, but if it's similar to the dog one then why not send the bears to the mines then?
>>
>>81318769
The bear is manmade. It probably costs a gorillion bucks to make.
>>
>>81318797
fools, in Bakunin you can get the same thing for half the price AND you get to fuck it after the fight is done
>>
>>81318014
Get the fuck out zoophile.
>>
>>81320803
Antipodes have human intelligence, just low technological development, fucking some Amazon tribe dude isn't zoophilia and neither is fucking antipodes.
>>
>>81318331
You have to say one thing, the Infinity guys have good taste in the sci-fi they steal from. Great book.
>>
>>81318797
>The bear is manmade
The Confurrynation will rise again
>>
>>81320803
Look buddy it's just a fact: ARIADNA GIRLS
>>
>>81317803
pls dear god noawpvp
>>
>>81316268
>What's wrong with Lizzy?
Mostly the pose, it's way too flat.

>>81318605
That's the old fluff, the new fluff changed it to
>Operating individually or with the support of Remote units
>>
>>81314561
Bro, stop trying to defend CB so hard you assume an argument that isn't there.

>>81314890
The bike mini has been around for years. The community has been calling for a specific ABH bike profile for years so they can use said mini without the 5% roll. CB finally release a ABH bike profile and re-release the mini. I don't understand which part of this is so complicated to you.
Ah, >>81316065 seems to have it right reading the thread further.

>>81315556
That would be fun. They need something to give them more bite and to make use of that high BS, combis just don't cut it.
>>
>>81321380
Their reasoning is still "motorcycle as booty was too complicated" for removing it from N4.
>>
>>81318462
I imagine because they are dumb as fuck
Do Antipodes like enclosed spaces? I know Duroc is the only one not afraid of paradropping but it may be more about being afraid to fly than to stay in a small plane
>>
>>81321086
>its supposedly mart so ill fuck it
As I said, degenerate.
>>81321120
He typed with sweat drippping from his brows and trembling fingers. If you dream of fucking a dog it does not mean everyone does.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.