[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1622983036299.jpg (301 KB, 1200x1800)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
fallen off the front page edition

Previous Thread: >>80404236

A thread for discussing the 'Star Wars' franchise and its various gaming adaptations.

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing, Armada, and Legion
>https://pastebin.com/9puqx1ze

Star Wars Roleplaying Games (d6/d20/FFG)
>https://pastebin.com/iUriRfaA

Other FFG Star Wars tabletop (Imperial Assault, Destiny and the LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Old links
>https://pastebin.com/yUVx32wB

Latest FFG news:

>https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2021/3/25/an-armored-advance/
>https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2021/3/24/patrolling-the-skies/
>https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2021/3/19/skystrike-academy-squadron-pack/
>https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2021/2/4/op-announcement-from-atomic-mass-games/

TQ: What house rules do you use?
>>
>>80439209
>What house rules do you use?
I use the Operational Costs third party book to suck money out of the party with bureaucracy and fuel costs.
>>
>still waiting for super tactical droid and magnaguard
meanwhile yoda, wookies, are fully revealed including upgrade cards
>>
File: 977x-1.jpg (65 KB, 977x549)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>80439313
it's rough out there
>>
File: Spoiler Image (158 KB, 1560x780)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>80439446
>in our darkest hour, a hero emerges with a hospital ship and cheap, bulk 2 day shipping
>>
File: Grievous Dancing.gif (7.73 MB, 683x719)
7.73 MB
7.73 MB GIF
>>80439617
GG Republic dogs
>>
>>
Who were the better CIS snipers?
>BX-Commandos
>>
>>80440479
Or
>Sniper Droideka
>>
i am the force the force is me
>>
>>80440503
>>80440479
Wrist rockets
>>
>>80439446
From what I understood, after you account for freight costs, the difference manufacturing in China versus domestically was always pretty slim. How long can a spike like this endure before the made in chine scheme falls apart?
>>
>>80440667
Isn't there a push towards Africa and India?
>>
>>80440692
Vietnam seems to be the main hub de jour now, going to Singapore then onwards. Africa doesnt have the coastal infrastructure down outside a few places, but vietnam can easily get raw mats shipped in.
>>
>>80440846
Gotcha, I must have mixed in China's neo-colonial ambition.
>>
>>80439209
> TQ
been playing a few years, here's the several my group has settled on

> use Genesys ship rules, except on ships of Sil 6+, which still have different defense zones instead of one overall ship defense
> use Genesys social rules, including Social Crits
> however you heal Social Crits with Leadership or Cool instead of Medicine/Mechanics or Resilience
> only roll for change in Morality when you generate Conflict in a session, and the roll is a d6 instead of d10
> if *NOT* using Morality (e.g. if playing an EoE or AoR-focused game), instead assume players are all lightside & baddies are all darkside and either takes 1 Strain for using the 'wrong' Force Die result
> Astrogation checks to go into hyperspace in a battle take time, even after doing the check you don't "punch it chewie" until a number of rounds = (difficulty of the check +1) - minus # of success
> use Deploy the Fleet for starship Flaws if buying/stealing a used ship
> use that one anon that was posting here a few month's ago homebrew Slicer rework
> For allied minions either as a Maneuver you can make a 2P Leadership check to direct them to do a specific task, which they will do using their dice pool immediately after your turn, OR you can make a 2P Leadership check as an action to order them into a specific Formation to apply that relevant bonus to yourself and use your own dice pool
>>
File: by_nashiko_nanaju_ko.jpg (222 KB, 850x1079)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Has anyone tried doing a actual Clone war or at least a small gang made up of just clones be it Jango ones that pulled off from order 66 to the clone rebellion working and the Kaminos actually escaping or even just some smaller company or facility faced a mass revolt.
>>
How would one go about writing a silly Saga Edition one-shot where the players are Tuskens Raiders?

>obligatory HROOOOONK URR URRRRGH DORGA DORGA HOOOOOOOOORG
>>
>>80441290
Outworlders steal water, we steal their women. Final encounter is dealing with the proto-Caveman Form
>>
>>80441290
another clan raided your water stores and made off with 3 liters. this horrible loss cannot stand
>>
>>80441793
A bunch of Bantha rustlers are in the area.
>>
File: fuck em.gif (2.02 MB, 332x250)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB GIF
>>80439249
I like to have just a mental note of running assets and then have some random shit stop working, out of power, fuel or otherwise needs attention.
Reason being is that most of the groups shit is bought on a blackmarket, stolen after some extreme violence or found on a scrapheap somewhere... so its rarely very new, its basically never honest and there is no warranty. Besides, you modified it with some sketchy spares and and sensible manufactures stopped making them probably because they voided warranties like fat kids destroy cakes
>sure, you can get that 1.21niggawatts extra power
>..for a while

The other one is the "I finded a thing"
Just because you found the thing, doesn't necessarily mean the person with it, wants to sell it and if forced to sell it will usually mean giving them a lot of money, the fact you seem to really want it, also adds in the extra tax too because you wont fuck off also means stranger from other planet will pay plenty more.
This also applies to rolling shortages in the vast, mostly ill serviced parts of the galaxy that get supplied with stuff irregularly or with long periods in between
If there is no fuel or supplies at the end of the month, there simply isn't any
What is left may also cost crack-rock money or need to be traded

Money exchangers
Because your core world golden arseholes aren't currency here, the shiny shells, beads and other shit passing as currency, also isn't taken here as we use the Benistan Rouble
Luckily there's a money changer who will convert your meme shekels to rouble
>at 25% off the top
Don't like it, suck it or swap some shit in trade
>>
File: Quark Gold.png (581 KB, 1056x800)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>80442105
You want to trade gold? Fuck you this society finds it worthless.
>>
>>80442165
The smarter players will tend to drag around crates of quality booze, cigs, survival rations, blaster gas and other sundry items they can swap or bribe people with

Otherwise, your electronic funds are basically a good way of getting the big fu-ck'ed by the t a x guys and tracking your movements and hard credits- that are actually worth their weight are sometimes uncommon or in funny-money currencies.
>>
>>80442271
Yeah, my groups tend to have medical skills, surplus heavy weapons, or art they trade off.
>>
>>80442292
Yeah even something innocuous like a couple of gallons of bacta might not seem like much, but if your out in bumblefuck nowhere mining colony or wild west shit hole, with nothing else but frostbite on your toes or a broken hand- its value can be 'considerable'
>>
>>80439617
>hospital ship
Did I miss something?
>>
>>80443667

You missed a series of posts speculating about the sheer amount of medical services that could be provided by a Lucrehulk fully fitted out as a mobile hospital (and used as a public outreach by the CIS).
>>
>>80440503
>snipedeka design has no side protction or shields, manages to force jedi to retreat
>2 BX's on grassy knoll are able to wound clone captain before getting dispatched
Eh, they're pretty equal
>>
Anywhere i can find online games?
>>
I was wondering if it's possible or if there's some kind of penalty in weaponizing prosthetic limbs.
Like strapping an oversized B2 wrist rocket to your arm instead of the usual mechno-arm, giving your legs some kind of spring/pogo stick mechanism for stronger kick or jumping high, something like Kano's laser eye and so on.
>>
>>80444917
just give the player several Setback die when they try to use it, they're doing something that's jury-rigged, at best. If they want to fix it they can make a difficult Mechanics check or etc.
>>
My group is doing something unusual, every player will have two characters, a master and a padawan, but they can't be their own apprentice, they have to mix it up and be mentors to the characters of other players, and we're staging the game during the late Republic, maybe a decade before the battle of Naboo, and I'd like ideas for things Jedi might do besides the obvious, like dealing with pirates, hutts, Black Sun, and mediation duties.
>>
File: overture.jpg (23 KB, 600x315)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>80444917
No need to penalize if the PC invests resources into getting good hardware and hiring a competent professional to install it properly. Crappy chop-shop work might lead to setback dice or a slightly downgraded dice pool to actions involving that limb. Maybe a Despair roll causes something to mess with the implant, like Space Clippy invading a retinal display, or Macrohard forcing a software update and reboot, or your natural antivirus system activating an immune response against the cyberware. Maybe gouge the PC on the costs of maintenance, spare parts, and/or medication if you really want to hit his wallet.
>>
>>80444917
You can get an implant for a light blaster pistol, so it's not a big stretch to use other weapons.
>>
I want to play a lone dark jedi rummaging around the galaxy for sith holocrons and dark side lore. What is the best system for this?
>>
>>80444935
>>80445030
Alternatively suggest something dumb and let it all play out like giving your legless player a pair of repulsorlift legs, but now they look like they're wearing bell-bottom pants on top of metal clown shoes. If you think that's not bad, let's see how they fare against narrow alleys.
>>
>>80445099
FFG
>>
>>80440667
Manufacturing cost is only one factor, capacity is another. You can't just move all tabletop production to the US, there isn't enough of it period and it doesn't ramp up that quickly. In the meantime costs skyrocket due to demand and there's lots of losers willing to pay yet nevertheless unable to buy. And that's excluding what a pain in the ass and a half it is to change manufacturers - your whole business relationship is thrown out - you have no idea if the new place is gonna meet your quality standards or pull the rug and fuck you over, the old place might lay claim to all of your master tools and now you're paying huge money to replace those, your business model involves buying print "time" so you're constantly trying to squeeze in around their other clients, and your games involve varied components printed all over and then packaged together so you have to do that for each one. Even if you're willing it takes time and is a pain in the ass and leads to delays anyways.

For some companies, the extra $3,000 per shipping container represents their entire profit margin. The Assassin's Creed board game kickstarter was quoted $35k for shipping when they launched in March 2019 - they finally shipped out this month and it cost them **$220k**.
>>
>>80445821
>The Assassin's Creed board game kickstarter was quoted $35k for shipping when they launched in March 2019 - they finally shipped out this month and it cost them **$220k**.
Big oof right there.
>>
Do the career books contain rules that aren't specific to the career the book is focusing on? Are there any career books that are a must regardless of whether a group has somebody with that career?
>>
File: smugglers.jpg (76 KB, 778x296)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>80446123
>Do the career books contain rules that aren't specific to the career the book is focusing on?
Yes, for example Fly Casual includes things like hyperspace travel checks, hyperlane route durations, and old timey pistol duels.
>>
>>80441290
We found this nice middle aged human lady lost out in the desert, so we took her in. She was feeling too well so we tied her to the medicine branches. She's not looking too good, I hope her family comes to get her soon.
>>
>>80446212
>She was feeling too well
Topkek
>>
>>80445821
Oof
>>
>>80444161
And the hypothetical post-Naboo crisis reparation/GCW rebranding into the Nute Gunray Memorial Hospital in Naboo's orbit.
>>
>>80445821
>>80440667
One more thing I forgot to add: virtually 100% of plastic for board games is produced in China, and the same goes for virtually all miniatures games as well, except for Games Workshop which is large enough to directly own manufacturing facilities in the UK. Even if you buy a game assembled in the US or Germany, if it has plastic components, they came from China first (the same with many types of paint/dye).

So moving all that to America is talking about a massive, massive amount of manufacturing capacity that just doesn't exist as of now. And unless Legion gets about 50 times as big, and stays that big for a long time, you're not gonna see GW style direct-owned production.
>>
File: hurr hurr urk.png (368 KB, 680x643)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>80446235
Come on man, finding any kind of branch, medicine or otherwise on Tatooine is pretty fucking special
>the less said about the family tree's the better
>>
>>80446356
Where do they get the wood for their tents and weapons?
>>
>>80446356
>family tree
I think you mean bush.
>>
>>80446365
the props department

>>80446374
the family stick
>>
File: Big Bays.png (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>80443667
>>80444161
>>80446286
An anon spitballed that a lucrehulk could roughly handle 250,000 patients if one was converted into a hospital ship based on its rough area of various decks and the size of a typical modern hospital room.

this also led to a theoretical CIS donation/college concept with things like the Wat Tambor Institute of Technology (a la MIT)
>>
>>80446433
>CIS donation/college concept
I suppose "contractual organ arbitrage" does sound a bit more marketable than "mass organ harvesting operation."
>>
>>80446456
People will do ANYTHING to avoid taxes, anon

>>80446433
>250k patients
I just imagine one morning a small city of 200,000 just wakes up to 2am door-to-door raids by b1s, they get loaded onto shuttles like cattle expecting it to be like a japanese ww2 pow camp, but they arrive to a hospital instead very confused.

Bonus points if the Nute Gunray Memorial Hospital doesnt announce its coming and the planet simply loses a whole city for a day or two while everyone gets free EKGs, body scans, and bacta treatments
>>
>>80446518
>free EKGs, body scans, and bacta treatments
>"free"
It's not "free" just because your floating chop shop's cashiers take kidneys instead of credits, Nute.
>>
File: Viinaralli.jpg (784 KB, 2464x1648)
784 KB
784 KB JPG
>>80446518
>People will do ANYTHING to avoid taxes, anon
Indeed.
>>
File: Dr Ball.jpg (74 KB, 768x432)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>80446535
I'm a doctor, not a savage! This is a flu shot!
>>
>>80446535
That's why it's entrusted to the University of Theed
>>
>>80446576
Well isn't that great, first a trashcan can do anything mechanics, hackers and IT guys can do, now not only a floating ball can train Jedi and torture, they're doctors too?
>>
File: triocarlos.jpg (35 KB, 500x367)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>80446727
Best not use them for high-priority surgeries. Your hospital could face a serious malpractice suit if the Dr. Roboto drops the ball.
>>
>>80446738

Your powers have become weak with age Tricarlos.
>>
>>80446727
You know, I kinda forgot training droids look like this
Good thing people can tell the difference, it would be disastrous if somehow the Jedi accidentally sent a torture droid to some unassuming younglings
>>
>>80446781
>Cue Jedi Temple press conference in the aftermath of a mix up
>>
>>80446944
>The force wasn't with the little motherfuckers today
>Whole damn day care be looking like motherfucking dead padawan storage
>>
>>80439209
What's swg opinion on 3d Clone Wars, and how many of you would rather it never was made?
>>
>80447523
>not this shit again
>>>/tv/
>>
>>80441260
>Gary?
>>
>>80446186
>old timey pistol duels
I really like those, I try to use them every now and then for proper type duels.
They're also great for impactful fights with villains who aren't wanked out tanks and are instead just regular people.
>>
File: you're pretty good.png (187 KB, 442x262)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>80448096
Pistolero cowboy antagonists are always pretty good for a bit of variety and style.
>>
>>80446611
Formerly Chuck
>>
Thoughts on the TIE Baron? Is it better in Imperial colors?
>>
>>80447523
I wish that all animated star wars had never been made.
>>
>>80448165
It's neat, cool evolution of the Interceptor line with lineage from the prototype advanced. Looks best in white, second best in red, imperial gray third. Wish they'd actually do stuff with the era in order to use it though, we somehow have literally never seen New Republic vs First Order in live action.
>>
>>80448230
How does it line up with the TIE/fo and TIE/sf?
>>
How much does it cost to purchase a Bacta tank in EotE?
>>
>>80448375
It actually has some thought behind it rather than a recolor. Although it's giving me TIE Avenger vibes.
>>
>>80448740
>TIE Avenger vibes.
how so?
>>
If I want Stormtroopers to be an actual threat while navy and army troopers are the mooks my group will face, is the statblock provided by EotE good enough or does it fall for the Stormtroopers as incompetent cannon fodder meme?
>>
>>80448375
The /fo is just a TIE that does TIE things. The /sf is the TIE take on an expensive multirole dogfighter. The Baron is a dedicated interceptor, like its forebears, designed to go fast and hit hard and not much else.
>>
>>80448872
Stormtroopers are dangerous enough to put some serious hurt on PCs who aren't careful, especially early on before everyone has had enough XP to min-max. Just play them intelligently, give them the support assets that you'd expect from a well-supplied galactic military, and don't expect them to win a fistfight with a wookiee.
>>
>>80439683
>2nd pair of arms doing nothing
waste of potential
they could be flossing or something at the same time
>>
>>80448957
The Interceptor was literally designed as a successor to the regular straight-winged TIE. There's no reason to have TIE/LNs and recolored TIE/LNs past Endor.
>>
>>80449139
Eh, wasn't in the movie, didn't officially happen.
>>
>>80449171
>keeping the same fighter for over 50 years makes total sense, only recolor it
peak brain damage
>>
>>80448825
The general profile of it is similar to the Avenger
>>
>>80448872
A minon group of 4 STs will open a beginner/mid party's ass provided that not all the PC:s go before them. Action economy is a bitch, but blaster rifles hurt.
Add another squad or two, maybe a Sergeant and some 1-2 groups with LRB for extra PC murder.
>>
File: mig21.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>80449215
>muffled swearing and hardbass intensifies
>>
>>80449215
wait until you learn about ywigs
>>
File: F-16.jpg (605 KB, 1921x1328)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>>80449215
Anon... Ok, it's only 47/42 years so far.
>>
File: 1611736189296.png (374 KB, 2013x1902)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
What is a good Clone wars era republic ship that wouldn't normally be able to stand up against a light cruiser? I may or may not be porting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4 into my game.
>>
>>80449470
Dreadnought-class heavy cruiser. Those things were way outdated even before the CW.
>>
>>80446558
>hardbass cover of East Bound & Down intensifies
>>
>>80449521
Dreadnoughts are a bad call for that, they still serve their role pretty well and with enough mods you can turn one into an Alliance Assault Frigate-class heavy cruiser.
>>
>>80449215
>He doesn't know about the Aurek in legends.
>>
>>80449470

I'd say a Pelta class frigate, or an IPV-1 Patrol Craft. Large enough to be operating alone, too small to stand a chance against three light cruisers, let alone one.
>>
>>80452054
>Pelta
I second this, excellent choice for a militia/upgunned civilian non-frontline ship (which has always been my impression of the Christian).
>>
>>80451397
The Aurek was alright. The straight-wing TIE/LN is absolutely dogshit. Its why it was being replaced as early as Endor.
>>
>>80452813
>The straight-wing TIE/LN is absolutely dogshit
>cheap to make
>melts fully shielded T-65s in a single blast
>can burn freighters
>fuel efficient
>energy efficient
eat shit
>>
File: Dorin-FDCR.png (562 KB, 1000x1000)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>80451397
>>80452813
This interests me. Sauce?

Is the Dorin (Kel Dor homeworld) atmosphere ammonia-based? The wiki does not specify other than that its 'Dorin Gas' and helium.
>>
>>80453260
>Dorin
Spess-atmosphere
>>
File: Unhappy_Ugnaughts.jpg (319 KB, 2048x1536)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
Anybody still playing Imperial Assault here?
>>
>>80449470
Consular frigates and that Stark Hyperspace War variant
>>
>>80446781
There was a VR game that gave you color coded remote droids like these to use as grenades, I think some blew up and some harassed the enemies with something like a holdout blaster. I figure they wouldn’t be particularly powerful compared to dedicated explosives, but still pretty effective.
>>
>>80454600
I think Jedi Outcast had them too as a support item. They would just harass goons while you jumped around,
>>
>>80454457
This one?
>>
>>80454631
Yup, the one in the center. I don't think it had a name beyond a "light assault cruiser" placeholder.
>>
>>80449139
Sure there are
>Empire didnt have time to ramp up the facilities for interceptors all the way, but have like 1000 TIE/LN factory lines that still work
>TIE/LN was cheaper and that matters when a fat chunk of your tax base is now openly shooting at you
>abundance of spare parts, fewer interceptor parts
>moffs and admirals that do have them hoard them as the empire turns inward and eats its own tail
>attrition combined with the above
>>
>>80454725
Yeah, Papa Tarkin's party van is also acceptable name for it.
>>
>>80449139
And yet Pz IV's, Shermans, and T-34 were produced and used up to the very end of the second world war, and even after
>>
>>80456435
Who used Panzers after WW2?
>>
File: Republic_Frigate.png (561 KB, 1000x500)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>80454631
>>80454457
Its weird that on paper, the Consular Class Republic Frigate isn't a bad ship: at least 4 turbo lasers and 2 concussion missile launchers. The problem is all depictions of the ship are destroyed on screen and in the books, their primary purpose is to explode when exposed to any enemy fire.
>>
>>80456680
Syria for instance, up to the six day war.
Also Finns used theirs as training tanks until 1962.
>>
>>80456751
Yeah, I just assumed the pre-CW models were armed enough to deter pirates and poorfag PDF frigates.
>>
>>80456797
Interesting, I knew small arms were still used and the odd U-Boat appeared in some South American navies but I assumed most panzers were scrapped or made into museum trophies.
>>
>>80456837
Well you know how it is.
Not everyone can afford the latest thing and sometimes people prefer to throw everything and the kitchen sink at the enemy.
Hell, ISIS was using some MP 40s they found in some random weapon cache.
>>
>>80456680
French were operating panthers until I believe 1950, Czechs had a whole array of ex-german gear they were operating after that, and the Syrians took panzers and stugs to one last rodeo in '67
>>
File: ConsularSalonPod-CCS.jpg (79 KB, 810x599)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>80456817
It's a diplomatic yacht pressed into military service; they added weapons but it's still built like a civilian transport so it probably lacks armor and redundancy.

That and the huge escape pod-lounge is too tempting for writers to have the ship dramatically destroyed but still having all the main characters survive.
>>
>>80449139
>>80456680
You have to understand that comparisons to tanks or aircraft are just not accurate for the kinds of use lifespans star wars ships have.
Don't think of the TIE/LN as equivalent to a MiG or even a T34, think of it as being like a tokarev or maybe lee-enfield
>>
>>80456797
A lot of them also ended up in Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia , Switzerland and Spain and rattled around until the 1950's
Also just as an aside there's more than a couple of T34's that got woken up over the years and chances are there's a T55 or two out in the wilds of Africa running

>>80456837
Chile and Argentina had all kinds of naval surplus floating around and getting sunk occasionally in service, I think from memory basically most of the UK's more shitty frigates, tugs, mine sweepers and tenders seemed to end up down there and there might be one from the WW1 era still chugging or just recently finished in service
Course the Argies lost General Belgrano in the Falklands war and that was an interwar heavy cruiser from the USA (Brooklyn class I think)

Old milsurp never really stops floating around in some kind of black or fuzzy grey market, it just keeps getting sold onto someone else that just needs 'something to shoot back with'
>>
>>80457040
>chances are there's a T55 or two out in the wilds of Africa running
Hell, there are hundreds
>>
>>80457136
Mostly because they're designed to be run and maintained by illiterate, conscripted peasants and that more or less qualifies a vast amount of most of Africa, course the shooty bits themselves tend to be kind of sketchy after that long and I'd be kind of wary of running full pressure tank shells through it!
>translation, put people you don't like very much in charge of it

Afghanistan was sort of the milsurp capital of the early 2000's
We used to find old DP machineguns, PPSH-41's, Nagants, about 2-3 species of Enfields and the oldest I ever found personally was an actual Martini Henry in some old timey blackpowder yeet-cannon round about 45-50cal or thereabouts. It wasn't being carried but was dumped like most of them in various caches 'for the next war' presumably
>>
>>80457268
The martinis would have been in the original 450/577, which is an absolute sledgehammer of a cartridge, plenty for black bear and moose, and according to australians who I've met, water buffalo. It's also an absurd pain in the ass to get brass for these days, though it might well be easier in Afghanistan
>>
>>80457381
I'd assume someone would make the ammo over in Pakistan, though it's more than likely in an 1870-80's era rifle you don't want them too high pressure or everything becomes bomb. But slightly less of a bomb than the firearms they also make over there, along with the actual bombs intended to blow shit up.
Buffalo are kind of scary, they're just so fucking angry at everything, I went shooting them with some friends and we mostly used 300mag and 458mag on them- dunno if I'd count it as a sport or in the same level as actual hunting... I mean, they're the size of a large hatchback and not real hard to miss
>>
>>80456837
>>80456797
>>80456435
>>80457268
>>80457136
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-libya-security-sabha-idUSKBN13F0PD

While it doesn't specify, I believe a /k/ thread at the time had narrowed it down to being a T-54/55 or T-34, I can't remember. Either way, recreational mctanks are used pretty much until they are so broken even poor people can't jawa them to working.

Story though for people who don't want to click:
>Girl gets head scarf pulled off by pet monkey of rival tribe and gets bit/scratched
>Girl's tribe retaliates by killing 3 men of the monkey tribe, and the monkey
>This predictably is answered with escalation and eventually people are whipping out mortars, tanks, machine guns
>per independent.co.uk, 20 killed and 50 injured minimum as reported by a local hospital (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/monkey-attack-libya-schoolgirl-tribal-warfare-conflict-deaths-a7429671.html)

I mean to me it seems a little disproportionate, but a lot of tribal wars are basically a bunch of people who hate ANOTHER group of people, often for reasons no one really remembers because it was 500 years ago since something or other happened to that dry river bed over there. Maybe it was adultery or rape, maybe it was murder, but now it's just full on "fuck X" mode and barely restrained by the fact that humans generally get kinda comfy and don't feel like mass warfare all the time
>>
>>80458012
Its heartening to know that in the developed countries where we're running on Clownworld 2.0 trying to figure out what the fuck a gender is, sexually identifying as a LAAT and getting angry on the internet, somewhere else will still be running on Clownworld 1.0 and keeping it real with practical levels of extreme violence over dumb shit
>>
>>80458353
If you really want to get back into that world, there's plenty of mercenary work in afghanistan on the horizon
>>
>>80454848
The resource argument might make sense with EU Imperial warlords and the EU Imperial Remnant, which did feel the burn of their resource shortages, but it doesn't work with the First Order, which is capable of pulling brand-new wunderwaffen and infinite Star Destroyers out of its ass thanks to "It's the Unknown Regions, I don't gotta explain shit."
>>
>>80446456
Listen, you can say whatever you want to about how they get there, but all I know is that the Wat Tambor Tech is going to dominate in shock ball this season!
>>
File: TIE_Interceptor.jpg (30 KB, 652x510)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>80453182
With the TIE Interceptor, you can see your sides and it improves on everything the TIE/LN has, while keeping it cheap.
>>80456926
But the Interceptor was literally marked as the replacement for the TIE/LN. There's no reason to go back to the TIE/LN other than ANH nostalgia.
>>
>>80453913
I am, man. Just picked up some royal guards.
>>
File: garm bel iblis.jpg (193 KB, 578x680)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>80458855
>Wat Tambor Tech is going to dominate in shock ball this season
Those Beltway pansies? Dominating in college ball? Try University of Corellia. They could break the Chancellor in two with their bare hands.
>>
File: Corn altars.jpg (727 KB, 1500x1125)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>80458353
Clownworld 3.0 is going to be either insane in ways we can't even fathom, or just a remaster of 1.0 but now with way more gun camera videos

>>80458655
>well acktually
the infinite star destroyers and infinite fleet were the Sith Eternal, not *technically* the FO which was apparently smaller or something. Idk, it's not like Jar Jar Abrams bothered explaining it either. And the sith eternal fleet used the TIE/Dagger

>>80458855
But can they beat the Ohiooine Buckeyes and their bacta infused corn?
>>
>>80458871
its a high-model for limited issue to aces with the LN for issue to the masses
the germans tried to replace the panzer IV twice, with the panther and the E-50
with the former only reaching 50% issue at its peak and the latter never leaving the drawing board
you will never 100% replace the basic TIE, because retooling all the factories isnt worth the cost

which is more or less the high-low model used by real life militaries
>>
File: planes.jpg (8 KB, 474x245)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>80458871
in most sources, the price of a TIE/in is about 20-50% higher than a TIE/LN. Eote I believe it's something like 50k vs 75k? Thats a big jump. Sure it may be justified--the "hi-low" concept is an irl thing that gets used (pic related, the F-15 "hi" and F-16 "low" in terms of cost, with the F-16 being developed later in part due to concern that the F-15 was too expensive to just keep spitting out the way we did with F-4s)

Economics in war are a concern. Even for the FO, it may be argued that they found it easier to re-invent the wheel of the TIE/ln for some reason. Perhaps they just had more trainers, perhaps the greater wing profile size gave them more solar panel area to get the energy for the shields, perhaps just cleaning the dang things was easier with a flat surface

I agree it's kinda dumb but it's not a huge gripe. tons of irl vehicles get "modernization" instead of outright replacement. Hence why the Americans are on the "M1A2 SEPV4" tank, and there are modernized T-72B3M/T-72B4 tanks in Russia that are *still* being manufactured.
>>
>>80459468
>I agree it's kinda dumb but it's not a huge gripe. tons of irl vehicles get "modernization" instead of outright replacement. Hence why the Americans are on the "M1A2 SEPV4" tank, and there are modernized T-72B3M/T-72B4 tanks in Russia that are *still* being manufactured.

out of 50k tanks the soviets had in the height of the cold war, something like 20k of them were the 30-year old T-55, and most of those werent even of the AM variant, but the same exact T-55 their dad used to drive
the US was comparatively faster "only" taking 10 years to replace all M60A3s and A1s with the M1 abrams

do not underestimate the inability of a military to keep using old crap
>>
File: Pincer5.jpg (1.01 MB, 1440x816)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>80459360
>>80459468
The problem is the TIE/LN WAS replaced, officially in lore. Then for whatever reason, they went back to a repainted version of the old TIE/LN
>>
>>80459540
>The problem is the TIE/LN WAS replaced, officially in lore
wook claims only 1-in-5 fighters were interceptors by the time of endor
and that number probably would have only gone down afterwards as the empire would be on a death spiral after that
if you go by legends, they are even worse about keeping the OG TIE into service long after endor

it was only ever a replacement on paper, seeing as how normal TIEs are still massively abundant in the RotJ space battle
>>
>>80449215
you think a space nation that existed with FTL travel for over 5 thousand years changes tech every 1% of that timeframe?
>>
>>80459213
>Clownworld 3.0
I think worse Korea is already at that point.
I just wonder what 4.0 would be like?
>>
File: ebin.jpg (271 KB, 1024x1575)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>80458417
The way shits rolling downhill, there's going to be plenty of everything as everyone seems to have forgotten for just long enough how bad things can get. Besides, I'm too old to give a shit and put that part of my life behind me and my wife will literally kill me if I said- y'know, life just got too stable and happy for once so I'm going overseas to get shot at for a year or so and just run the farm, raise the kids without me
I dont even tell her about shooting animals from helicopters

>>80459213
>>80460062
>Clownworld 3.0
I figure it will involve just getting cancelled for potentially or high risk bracket having a thought crime, or just being cancelled straight out of the womb using meme-metrics based on cranial circumference, DNA content and maybe some numerology. Cuts out the whole life well led and making mistakes later one, just go straight to gulag
>>
>>80460062
that's just version 2.4, just wait for the update

>>80459582
>>80459540
You could probably swing it as "it was replaced.... for active duty units". that's not at all uncommon. So sure, guys who are going "to the line" and doing heavy work are getting the interceptors. Ideally, everyone will get one eventually. Buuut then suddenly "Galactic Civil War Is Hard" happens and auxilliary/reserve units from bumfuck nowhere are being activated en masse and you flatout don't have enough interceptors to go around, don't have enough factories to keep them going, the tooling may have been destroyed in the last rebel Y-wing attack at that facility etc. So it's TIE/LNs for everyone, with the promised interceptors being continually pushed back

So sure, officially it's replaced on paper. But just like how the Armata is "replacing" the T-90 etc., there's still a fuck ton of T-80s and T-90s and T-72s floating around even if on paper the Armata is the new official tonk even if it's currently a severe minority.
>>
>>80459540
>>80459582
The TIE/LN had extremely advanced ion engines that required no maintenance and powerful blasters, along with solar panels that collected energy from everything.

I could see the engines, blasters and solars being quickly recycled into newer designs. Or used anywhere in aftermarket parts. The main problem would be how industrial automation is looked down upon in the setting ("Machines making machines! Hmm. How perverse.") so recycling is probably extremely labor intensive. Have wonder how ships are built exactly and how much re-use happens.
>>
>>80439209
>TQ: What house rules do you use?
how would you rebalance the weapons list in FFG so that the guy with the LMG isnt autofiring every target into swiss cheese?
>>
>>80461494
Just make the cost to activate Auto-Fire go up by one advantage per activation in an attack, its a super common house rule.

#adv # hits house ruled #hits RAW
1 1 1
3 2 3
6 3 6
10 4 10
>>
>>80461797
Might want to check those numbers champ. They only make sense if you assume the PC has jury rigged his autofire to 1 advantage, and even then it's unclear if you mean extra hits or hits total.
>>
>>80461494
Can the player carry around his very restricted weapon everywhere without getting arrested, fined, and having their weapon confiscated and destroyed by local authorities? Good luck getting through customs with anything more destructive than a blaster on non-outer rim hellholes.
>>
>>80461928
Everyone who abuses autofire as >>80461494 alludes to jury rigs it down to 1 Adv
>>
>>80460062
I think that the CCP would actually be a geniune improvement over that shit.
>>80461962
If they're running Jury-Rigged Autofire they'd just be able to laugh off any normal police force with impunity. Also customs are gay, always land at the shadowports.
>>
>>80461204
>>80459582
I think >>80459540 means that it should have been replaced by the time of the first order, which clearly had new factories created to build the new TIE/fo variant even though making it like the interceptor would probably be a better choice. That said, if any faction would use worse ship designs out of nostalgia for the days of the galactic civil war conflict, it'd be the first order.
>>
>>80462447
>That said, if any faction would use worse ship designs out of nostalgia for the days of the galactic civil war conflict, it'd be the first order.

at least according to X-wing TTG, theTIE/FO is an upgrade over the TIE/LN
featuring shielding and the ability to take total mods like the TIE/SF which has a gunner

each one is costlier to produce, but its able to hold its own against Xs
>>
>>80462250
If you allow your players to lug around highly illegal military grade firepower everywhere with no consequences, you deserve whatever wreckage they cause.
If they insist on murdering regular police, it's time to escalate to the local not-swat and to bully them with snipers and vehicles that laugh at personal scale blasters, autofire or not.
>>
File: SFS Sekret Stash.jpg (99 KB, 1735x749)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>80461494
3 Adv instead of 2 to get it working tends to tone it down a little bit and they can get a talent to knock that down to 2 again if they spend xp, its not a real good 'fix' so to speak. But, throw in plenty of modifiers like very long distances, smoke, heavy rain or even ramp it down to point blank ranges with very tight terrain, jungle and alleys.
Also feel free to add some massive penalties to other checks while automatic fire is going off nearby, you ain't hearing shit! So... if someone where to sneak up on them, that could be 'terrible'
>>
>>80463016
RAW jury rigged auto-fire can chew through even vehicles with relative ease. You have to consider that an a heavy blaster that deals... say 10 base damage for easy math, in the hands of a character with 5 Agility and 5 ranks in Ranged (Heavy) or Gunnery, whatever the weapon needs, that has jury-rigged it to only need 1 Adv to activate is probably hitting the same target 5-6 times. An AT-ST only has 15 Hull so they'll pop those suckers quicker than an ewok with a big stick and some rope.
>>
>>80463152
>AT-ST
It has 15 hull, aka 150 health, and 3 armour aka 30 soak. Without 1-2 in breach you have a tough time even getting past the armour in the first place.
Hell, with 10 base damage you need to roll 20 successes to do 30 dmg before taking pierce into account.
>>
>>80463016
Not that anon but man, playing group nanny like this sounds like such a chore. I can't imagine having fun DMing if you're constantly putting out realism fires and plugging holes in the fences your players keep jumping to stom them from violating verisimilitude.
>>
>>80463543
it certainly sounds reasonable to tell the party that carrying around a space MG34 locked and loaded will attract the wrong attention
>>
>>80463543
Provided your party isn't all murder hobos they shouldn't be randomly shooting up the police (shooting up police to facilitate a getaway/causing a distraction is a whole different beast) for not being allowed to bring heavy weapons through customs.
At which point, you have a much larger problem than jury rigged autofire, namely a party of fucking murder hobos with no sense of proportion.
I was more trying to illustrate that it's not that hard to create situations that the players can't just autofire themselves out of. Either through opponents that don't care about it, using your NPCs intelligently, or the simplest, by just having a scenario were lugging around a LRB isn't feasible.
I'm speaking from the perspective as a current autofire (ab)user who just suggested to my GM that we should use the increasing advantage cost house rule. Hell, my character left all his weapons, except a fusion cutter, on the ship during our recent Bespin adventure precisely because we didn't want to get in trouble with the Wing Guard.
>>
>>80463581
Dengar does that and he's not accosted by space cops.
>>
>>80463860
He's also a licensed bounty hunter, so presumably he has all the Imperial paperwork filled out.
>>
File: bounty hunters.jpg (36 KB, 640x320)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>80463860
tbf Dengar and the greater Bounty Hunter's guild seems to on Imperial payroll. Like, these guys are 3rd party contractors that were allowed to carry weapons onto the bridge of a warship. Not just any warship either, the Empire's big white elephant warship. Sure Vader is there, but clearly normal laws and regs don't apply when you work for the Empire.

>it also makes them look cooler, which is half the point of the scene
>>
>>80464574
Why are Zuckess and 4-LOM so lame?
>>
>>80462447

I could see a few arguments for the First Order purposely designing the TIE/fo rather than building Interceptors for everyone.
First, the Interceptor was notoriously unforgiving. You needed to be a very good pilot to properly use it, otherwise it was an expensive spacelawn dart. Next, there was no guarantee that the equipment/tooling to build the Interceptors made it out in to the Unknown Regions, either in the waves of stuff Palpatine sent or the fleeing Imperials post-Jakku. Finally, by having the /fo and /sf broadly mimic the appearance of the TIE/ln the First Order could more easily deflect attention. After all, they're still operating these old, obsolete models out there in the boonies, so they're no threat! Massed use of Interceptors would be a dead giveaway that they must've built up a significant industrial base, prompting more attention/investigation.
>>
>>80464666
Writers keep forgetting to give them cool shit to do. Zuckuss did get successful enough (from off-screen jobs presumably) to retire as a celebrity on the Gand homeworld, though.
>>
File: E6_VJ_kXEAQ_Iiq.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1080)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>The BTL-NR2 Y-wing Expansion Pack puts a pair of versatile new ships at the disposal of the Resistance!
>This product releases September 24.
>>
File: nr2.png (725 KB, 1200x600)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
>>80465490
>>
File: E6_VJ_rXoAU8fup.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1080)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>80465511
>>
>>80465511
>4 hull 5 shields with wartime
Oh dearie me that's some beef. Red boost is also cool to have on a Y-wing.
>>
File: Y-Wings.jpg (460 KB, 1478x976)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>
>>80464666
>>80464827
It doesn't help that Gand are really, really weird, and IG-88 already has the droid-assassin niche down pat. 4LOM in comparison is sorta awkward looking, like a C3PO with fishbowl eyes.

Writing in alien cultures is hard. Writing as an alien culture where you speak in 3rd person and have a radically different concept of identity is EXTRA hard. Dengar is easy enough to write for--he's human and has some basic human qualities. Same with Fett. You may be a consummate professional, but that's still within human reason. but as you drift away from humanoid to weird, things just get less popular. Throw on their Gand mysticism that has never been really elaborated on, and it's just not a great seller.

Zuckuss did get to use the "I" word though, which is neat.

>>80456751
well, tbf, Nebs are going to remain as "The medical frigate" in general memory until the end of time, even if that's not fair.

But the Consular gunboat is a nice looking ship with a decent armament. It'd make a fantastic patrol boat or "we started from the bottom now we're here" big dick party wagon.
>>
>>80465490
>>80465511
>>80465583
Where is this reveal from btw? I can't find anything on the AMG website and google isn't helping me.
>>
>>80465710

The options on the 'standard' model are pretty nice as well. Give it a Targeting Computer, Engine Upgrade or Expert Handling, and suddenly you've got a Y-wing which can reposition and still have a dice mod, or can reliably double-mod attacks. There's a lot to like with this ship, and the double pack idea isn't the worst.
>>
>>80466347

The Y-wing spoilers are from twitter: https://twitter.com/atomicmassgames/status/1418586777904889859?s=19

There's also order pages for them and the First Order pack on Asmodee's site:

https://store.us.asmodee.com/catalogue/x-wing-2nd-ed-bta-nr2-y-wing-expansion-pack_3869/
https://store.us.asmodee.com/catalogue/x-wing-2nd-ed-fury-of-the-first-order-squadron-pack_3870/
>>
>>80466384
Consider also that unless the dial is really good (doubtful) it will most likely be very cheap. 6 of these at initiative 3 with either of those 3 cards could very likely fit in a normal list.
>>
>>80466450

I could see them having a mildly improved Rebel Y dial, maybe having the speed two banks being blue. But I agree, these will be reasonably cheap in either configuration as they depend on upgrade/talents or torp/missiles to do the work.
>>
File: E6_wnqoWEAYVZ6n.jpg (154 KB, 1080x1080)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>Take the fight to the Resistance with the Fury of the First Order Squadron Pack!
>This product releases September 24.
>>
File: fotfo.png (612 KB, 1200x600)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>>80466927
>>
File: E6_wnndXoAU5t1K.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1080)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>80466944
>>
>>80466347
All AMG announcements are on their twitter (and also facebook, and also presumably instagram) until their new website goes up, which is sometime between now and the heat death of the universe
>>
>>80465511
that's a lot of red actions, but Intuitive Interface seems the reason to take the basic NR2
I'm not sure about the Wartime loadout though, if the dial is anything like the Reb/Scum Y-wing it might be tricky to get in bullseye position to use it at its full potential

>>80466944
only 2 green dice for the Whisper? That's a surprise. But I guess an ace with 3 red dice in the bullseye + a missile on the rear would be too hard to balance
The bomber seems fast, with white and red boost, I like that

Now I guess we just have to wait a month or 2 for the cost in points, which will be the real deal breaker
>>
>>80465583
>>80465511
>New Republic Patrol at I3
then from other pictures we have
>Zorii Bliss at I5
>Shasa Zaro at I3

>>80466944
>709th Ace I4
>First Order Cadet I3

>>80466957
>Re[...]ony [?] Zealot at I2

The ship with the lowest ini shown is the one I thought would be more acey. The generics for NR2 and TIE/se we're shown are surprising high initiative, and I don't think there could be anything lower rank and "patrol" and "cadet".
>>
Does anyone recognize that template in pic related, or any card on the right?
>>
>>80467564
same template for First Order

that's quite a lot of pilots and cards overall
>>
>>80466957
>giving the whisper white wings
uh nope
>>
>>80467564
I don't but it seems likely that it's something like spare parts canisters/rigged cargo chute.
As for cards on the right, I see (from bottom to top): new illicit upgrade, concussion bombs, delayed fuses, 2x unknown missile card, engine upgrade, expert handling, ion cannon turret, new astromech, unknown card, targeting computer, the newish Y-wing exclusive talent (something belly run), and another astromech.
So it either has a device slot baseline or gets one from another configuration, has each of the three upgrades you'd want to use to boost the basic new republic version (targeting comp, expert handling, engine upgrade), and has some other useful cards, in particular a few that are quite new like the belly run and concussion bombs.

Also doing my best to ENHANCE the dial, it looks a lot like it's pretty much the exact same dial as the BTL-A4 but with blue 3 straights. Blue 1 banks and straights, blue 2 straight and white 2 banks/turns, red 3 turns, white 3 banks, blue 3 straight, and I'm not sure but I think the last two are a red 4 straight and red 4 k-turn.
3 blue straights is nice, but not exactly going to revolutionize the dial. White 4 straights or blue 2 banks would've been a lot more impactful.
>>
>>80467882
i guess they're trying to keep it in line with the shiny, reflective wings that the TIE/fo has I guess.
>>
>>80467882
>>80467945

But now AMG can make repainting them black a stream.
>>
File: Disrobing Officer.jpg (255 KB, 600x847)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
I'm thinking of having a bunch of Space Elves who rip off the aesthetics of the Empire from Star Wars.

Thoughts? I'm thinking it's a setting where Humanity were the precursors and had a large empire that collapsed. Elves were a bunch of humans isolated in their system that turned to eugenics, making them longer lived, faster, and smarter. They also turned into dark elves, sand elves, snow elves, and so on depending on the major biome of the planet they were on. High Elves lived on a miniature dyson sphere, and the system is littered with megastructures and super-weapons, with the capital of the empire being a Death-Star.

I was also thinking they rely on Clone Armies descended from various Spartan Tribes, with their leaders not being Jedi, but elves who have spent decades learning BS battle-meditation that makes them much more competent than they should be.
>>
>80468494
>>>/aco/
>>
File: E5UZIP4WYAM5_25.jpg (9 KB, 318x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>80468494
This is literally one of my modded stellaris games
>>
File: 231532153.png (740 KB, 1080x1080)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>80459468
What was the cost of a Defender, out of curiosity?
>>
>>80468887
t. what is google.
>>
>>80468869
Cool. Got ideas?
>>
>>80468887
6x the price of a basic /LN
>>
>>80468869
Did you have any tasteful mods from Loverslab?
>>
>>80469345
Jesus. Makes sense, I guess, considering how much it improves over the basic design (aside from pilot situational awareness). Also explains why there were so few of them.
>>
File: Jack%27s_Face_Unmasked.png (123 KB, 340x336)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>80468494
>>
>>80469611
I'm surprised the Avenger wasn't widely adopted.
>>
>>80471101
The silencer is a complete improvement over the avenger aesthetically, so I'm glad the avenger died in legends
>>
File: 1624119613073.png (109 KB, 340x444)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>80471343
>>
File: E4uUcrPUYAg6LGy.jpg (372 KB, 1546x2048)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>80469416
but of course.
>>80469021
none unless the idea of the Combine and super computer Monikia fight the abyssals while 2hus in swim suits single handedly fight off 2 other dimensional invaders.
>>
>>80471524
Doesn't sound relevant, but it does sound interesting, go on.
>>
>>80471101
Those still cost about 4x the basic TIE
>>
This looks like my jam.
>>
>>80472489
This looks, uh, a bit like it burns the edition to the ground.
>>
>>80472550
Any particular reason why this is extremely bad?
>>
>>80472934
Uh, jam on linked actions on an ace who can jam you and/or himself with force for defense, and/or gains an extra agility when you spend your focus while shooting him, is insane.

It all comes down to whether its 6, 16, or 26 points, of course. But giving Kylo the ability to boost into your face at i5, jam off your token, shoot you with force for offense *and* defense mods while your only mod got jammed off is basically just scooping up your agency and placing it in the bin. He's an extremely maneuverable ace with a turret and the ability to boost into white rotate actions, *and* he now has the ability to facejoust you and turn it into a favorable trade, or to run away from you in the endgame while shooting backwards and jamming off any locks you might try to set up, then stacking evade+force the turn you actually manage to get him in arc.
>>
>>80447523
It's fine but pretty overrated by its fans.

I think Filoni is one of the only people at Lucasfilm who gets what makes SW good at all but he does need to chill on jerking off his OC characters. Though that might not all be him since he's been effectively uninvolved with Bad Batch yet that's the worst offender yet.
>>
>>80453913
Yes. I completed my collection last month. My favorite SW game by far.
>>
>>80473091
Yeah, the Bad Batch is boring. I'll take Space A-Team over this.
>>
>>80473091
>I think Filoni is one of the only people at Lucasfilm who gets what makes SW good
then why is that filoni has never made anything good?
>>
>>80473630
It is boring, I dunno exactly why but I just can't pinpoint why its just not kicking along like it should. Apart from me being old, jaded and cranky, maybe the pace is kind of off and just not really dragging you in there at any kind of investment.
Apart from that it looks fine, animation and backgrounds are very good.

Dunno, it 'should' work on theory but it hasn't
>>
>>80473877
From an art and design stand point, the show is fine. I think it's more of a character issue. I'm not really vested in any of the characters. The commandos are one note, Omega is just the kid character, and Sid is the average fixer. It feels like stuff the average /swg/ party has juggled around at least once.
>>
>>80473961
Yeah, they're kind of not very deep. But I think to some extent a lot of that might be the fact they're more or less grown in a lab, cut loose for 3 years and in some kind of 'wut now?' situation.
Most characters in rpgs and even tv shows will have that life experience of someone back in their home town who knows a guy, a cousin in trouble from the wicked property developers and people who helped them out in high school calling in a favour.

So in that respect they're kind of shallow
>>
>>80474036
The only people BB knows are the other guys who look like them (but they don't like those guys) and ayys with long lickable necks
>>
File: EXnYa8jUYAAg4x6.jpg (147 KB, 873x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>80471877
Ok, I at first I stared out as the combine trying to kill everything. unfortunately the first species I meet were the 2hus who were waaaaaay more overpowered then I thought they were since I only had cruisers and they had battleships. So I spent the entire game bribing them not to rape me. I later meet much weaker races that I could take like the asari republics/ The galactic republic and the generic Human UN. (Of course I turned most of the non humanoids into cannon fodder and cattle)

I mostly meet and dealt with default shit( finding dumb rocks, got the space whale as a ship, Gas communists) the works. I eventually find rogue servitor Monikia who was on the side of the galaxy rougher was helping out the UNSC fight abyssals from kancolle who managed to killed ALL of the raiders. Although soon after that the unbidden opened in the middle of UNSC space and killed everyone until they poked the 2hus who sent big metal balls covered in lasers at them. While that was happening what was left with the abyssals who then got ganked by the rements of the combine and the 3 planets with working CPUs of DDLC.
I guess you can imagine who won that game.
>>
>>80474100
Don't forget Parkin Tarkin and the Roger Rogers
>>
>>80474036
It's weird when the one good guy clone on Ryloth and Seppie Senator Dr. Bashir had more character than the commandos.
>>
>>80469611
Yeah, 300k credits is a steep price tag. On the bright side, it’s worth the money, unlike the equally expensive Eta-2.
>>
>>80474209
Did anyone besides Jedi fly the Eta-2?
>>
>>80474230
A small number were produced for clone trooper use IIRC.
>>
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jedi_Vector
>The starship's two laser cannons could only be used if a lightsaber was placed on an activation panel in the cockpit, which locked the weapon in place with a small force field. This design element was incorporated as both a security measure as well as a way to ensure that the weapons systems could only be fired after well-considered action, since Jedi only took life when there was no other choice
I wonder if this is also true for other Jedi-use ships or if it's just one of those ancient Jedi weirdness
>>
>>80474473
It's ancient Jedi weirdness. You don't see that kind of silliness on the X-wing, Delta-7, or Eta-2.
>>
>>80474473
That's a fancy steering wheel lock
>>
>>80447523
It has some good episodes and bad episodes, but I do think it does pretty much everything you'd want to address issues you may have had with Revenge of the Sith.

Been liking Bad Batch, I'd recommend it.
>>80473091
The only real OC feeling character is Omega, and she seems fine. Was a bit more annoying in the earlier episodes when she wasn't being useful, but now she seems to have filled a decent support role.
>>80474114
Sounds neat.
>>
Thoughts on the TIE Baron fellow SienarChads?
>>
>>80475441
Slightly less boring than the FO, Brute, and SF, but still boring.
>>
File: Attention workers.png (204 KB, 500x375)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
ATTENTION SIENAR WORKERS!! MR. SIENAR RECIVED HIS STOCKPILE OF GLITTERSTIM! NEW DESIGNS ARE SOON TO FOLLOW!
>>
>>80475474
Its boring enough to be a grunt ship, in my opinion, as an upgraded Interceptor. FO and SF are too boring to exist, period.
>>
>>80475474
The brute is honestly pretty good, I would say as good or better than the legends vidya specials like hunters or avengers
>>
>>80475520
THE DEATHSTAR
BUT ITS A TIE COCKPIT
WITH
WITH
WIIIIIIIIIITH
PANELS
ON ALL
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDES!

BUILD IT
>>
File: Leadingfromthefront_.jpg (776 KB, 1988x1648)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>80475520
Legacy TIEs
>>
>>80446433
Yeah, the good old days at W-TIT
>>
File: TIE-M1_XWA.jpg (70 KB, 572x600)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>80475523
Problem with the Brute is that it's a clear downgrade from the goofy meme machine that used to fill its niche.
>>
>>80475816
Your timeline is backwards, since the brute predates those particular experimental TIEs, so clearly that experimental TIE is in fact the result of somebody looking at the brute and daring to dream a little bigger
>>
>>80475574
I WANT A TIE FIGHTER
BUT I WANT IT TO BE HARDER FOR THE PILOT TO SEE
AND THERE BETTER NOT BE EVEN A SINGLE VISIBLE WEAPON ON IT
WE'LL CALL IT THE TIE GENUINE SPACE COFFIN
140,000,000,000 CREDITS A PIECE
BLACKMAIL A MOFF OR SOME DIPSHIT IMPERIAL GENERAL HE'LL BUY IT
>>
>>80475523
>better than the Hunter
You take that back anon, my tiefu is perfect

>>80474036
What is weird to me is that they keep referring to other jobs theyre doing, yet dont seem to develop any connections or assets beyond what we see them immediately do. Im okay with offscreen work, but let me see it, ya know? Refer to some new iridonian contact on Malastare, Wrecker's new cardio machine (he got muscles for days but his stamina is shit), a new droid butler, something.
>>
>>80476009
I actually had that sorta. It was the pod of a bomber, but it was a passenger pod with a cockpit and 2 cramped rows of seats (maybe it was 1?) And it was a TIE Escape Pod. I think its name was TIE/EV for TIE Evader, with the unoffical name being TIEVAC (TIE-evac).
>>
File: predator1.jpg (480 KB, 2560x1920)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>80476009
Have it in HD.
>>
>>80476397
When the Empire offers you a contract for a fighter with twice the firepower and half the power supply to replace a fighter that is already made to be so expendable that it doesn't have any life support on it at all. Why include the glass on the cockpit at all at this point? You're only one step away from blowing Stormtroopers out of the hangers and telling them to shoot as many ships as they can before they suffocate.
Sienar would make better money investing in pirates at this point.
>>
File: RCO014_1461988910.jpg (399 KB, 1600x1230)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>80476544
The fluff makes it out to be not that bad.
>>
>>80476593
>yet nother day of authors and artists having no clue about anything
>>
>>80476593
Mortal men can only dream of being as high as Sienar was when he found a way to cram a hyperdrive and a shield generator onto a TIE Fighter that had most of its solar panels cut off.
>>
>>80476638
Sienar Fleet Systems was already part of the way there during the Zsinj campaign. The TIE Raptor is a tiny, adorable little machine that somehow carries a shield generator and missile launchers.
>>
File: rea (1).jpg (50 KB, 1064x694)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>80476632
>>80476638
It actually reminds me of things like the F-15 and F-35. Overengineered as hell, allegedly flexible and well-armed because of the Empire deciding to one-up the Galactic Alliance in Imp tradition rather than actually thinking and with that, considering its still a small TIE fighter, its expensive as fuck. Pic related also comes from the same era, but it just looks like an upgraded Clawcraft.
>>80476653
Maybe the Predator builds off of that?
>>
>>80476653
The New Repubkic better never pursue Sienar Fleet Systems for supporting the Empire, because with a sufficient amount of Spice and a guarantee of immunity against any lawsuits those fucking lunatics will give them an X-wing with a fucking Death Star Superlaser attached to it.
And all the pilots have to suffer through is sitting in that trademark ball cockpit.
>>
>>80476162
As good as the hunter, and better than some of the others, I'm not going to insult you nor back down from that statement
>>
>>80476667
100+ years after the OT, it’s not too far fetched to see tech progress to the point that TIEs can affordably fit shields, ordnance, hyperdrives, and other gubbins. Hyperdrives for starfighters already saw mass miniaturization between the trilogies, going from big external ring mounts to internal components in letter wings.
>>
>>80476754
tech progression isn't linear or constant tho, especially in this setting. There's *long* stretches of time where things are completely static, and there's no reason to believe that pace would continue in the time skip up to the Legacy comics.
>>
>>80476667
It would be a funny twist of fate for the TIE Fighter to go from being the cheapest starfighter ever designed in all of galactic star warring history to being the most over engineered and expensive piece of shit ever churned out by a dying military industrial complex, that even the most spiced out and desperate Imperial minds could never conceive the turbo retarded designs that are puked out by the traitorous engineers of the Neuevo Neo Republic on each morning after.
>>
File: predatorfluff.jpg (522 KB, 937x879)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>80476754
I mean the Predator's look ain't perfect, but it technically has better cockpit visibility than.. a lot of TIEs, including the Interceptor.
>>80476954
I like the fluff about it. Its basically Star Wars doing a F-35. Expensive, incredibly reliant on electronics, a nightmare to maintain. Imagine there's a small power failure in one of the panels, the entire craft suddenly becomes useless.
>>
>>80476162
Its far from awful, but it just needs that depth that they're genuinely out to grow, meet new folks and even some changes like I don't really think anyone who finished a tour decided 'nah, I'm just going to wear the plate carrier and fatigues for the next few months' and tend to slip into something at least semi-normal so people don't notice you being legitimately crazy as a bag of cats.
>plus its smells, its heavy and it rubs everywhere

Or at the very least give them some out of character adventures like trying to fit into some other part of society that doesn't necessarily involve blasters for the first half and get some comic relief in there as some awkward tards try to not suck as people

>>80476638
>Small!
>No... make it smaller
>Not small enough
>I don't care what you smell, I want small!
>>
>>80477002
lol stupid Remnants. Foolish and scared Admirals who killed their way above their grade paying more for less like always.
>>
File: crossfirefluff.jpg (690 KB, 871x1256)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>80477093
Not sure the GA has it any better. Well actually, it at least has armor.
>>
>>80477002
>>80477110
Legacy was a mistake.
>>
File: NebulaClassSD-EGTW.jpg (248 KB, 1920x816)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>80477125
Still better than using OT gear far past its expiration date. I'll give credit for Legacy at least trying to build a future setting, which the EU should've done as early as NJO but instead threw pic related out in favor of spamming more ISDs for no apparent reason. Peak retardation, really. Not any better than the ST in that regard.
>>
File: 1619348348883.jpg (191 KB, 500x387)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>80476544
The Predators in particulare had shields and hyperdrives and shit, so they were not exactly mass attack fighters.
>>
>>80476754
SW worldbuilding is poo poo when it comes to technological progression.
>>
>>80477364
It depends on how long an 'era' lasts. Aureks and Hammerheads were used for thousands of years because that was all rolled into a single 'Old Republic Era' which spanned more than other eras (TPM, Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War, NJO, Post-NJO, Legacy) combined.
>>
File: 1627113110994.jpg (20 KB, 156x231)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>80477444
Hey look, it's that guy who everyone thought was going to be Darth Sion.
>>
>>80477505
Man I really miss the 2000s era of Star Wars. The fanbase was smaller, but it was more comfy. Sure you had OT Purists and PT haters stirring things up, but that died down after ROTS was released, leaving 6 years of comfiness until Disney and TFA.
>>
>>80477589
>The fanbase was smaller, but it was more comfy. Sure you had OT Purists and PT haters stirring things up, but that died down after ROTS was released, leaving 6 years of comfiness until Disney and TFA.
PT hate was strong until the ST came out, especially due to the Plinkett reviews. I think late 2000s/early 2010s was the worst period of time for Star Wars because absolutely nothing was coming out other than Clone Wars, which was still hated at the time for Ahsoka and the EU contradictions.
>>
>>80477589
I prefer the 2006-2013 era of SW. Some of the best Dark Horse comics and novels came out around then. I enjoyed TCW and the Robot Chicken specials as well. Would've been happy with live action shows like Underworld and video games like 1313 for at least another decade. With the rise of streaming George really should've just held onto the company and made Star Wars shows for that, give the reigns to a showrunner, don't bother with sequels and just do that for the rest of the 2010s.
>>
Here's your live-action Ezra and Thrawn bro
>>
>>80477703
Bold of you to assume Underworld would have ever come out.
>>
File: 026.gif (925 KB, 512x384)
925 KB
925 KB GIF
>>80440479
>>80440503
B1
>>
>>80477710
I'm glad they got Mikkelsen back for Thrawn, and I understand why they didn't keep Gray, but it's going to feel so odd to hear someone else's voice for Ezra.
>>
>>80477790
Lars' distinct cheekbones are going to look jarring on Thrawn, like he's malnourished
>>
>>80477728
It would've been feasible by the mid-2010s. George sold the company before television had a big resurgence and Game of Thrones became big. And GoT having an anthology type format and big budget would've helped something like Underworld happen. .
>>
After seeing the funky ads composite laser that prototype B-Wing has in Rebels, I'd like to see an Outbound Flight-esque ship made out of four to eight proto B-Wings strapped together to make super composite laser
>>
File: Deathraven.jpg (126 KB, 504x338)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>80477914
Good luck seeing anything out the cockpit of your octo-Deathraven while the c-beams are active.
>>
>>80477932
It's gonna be dumb, suicidal friendly fire kind of dumb, but it'll be a spectacle for sure.
>>
File: 1602224895338.png (718 KB, 1091x2048)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
Did we ever find out what happened to pic related? I haven't been following it.
>>
File: berserk boat.png (290 KB, 500x366)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>80478099
>>
>>80478107
Is the CIS shit getting delayed too? Fuck.
>>
Is the ship ability a red boost because the ship has red boost natively or white because it doesn't specify colour?
>>
>>80478113
By now, Poseidon's antics are so expected that every time FFG announces an official release date for a product, you should just go ahead and tack on at least 1 extra month to that ETA.
>>
>>80478166
white because it doesn't specify "red boost"
>>
File: It had to be done.jpg (306 KB, 927x1048)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>80477505
He and his cabal of dumdums was amusing.
>>
>>80478254
>>80478166
Here's an example because I'm bored at home

I just realized it means it's a double-repositioning bomber and missile (or torp?) carrier which can drop a device before or after the first boost. Super nasty if it can bring a Trajectory Simulator, but I won't hold my breath on that. Still great without it.
>>
>>80478409
It is possible, if it has a modification and a talent slot, that you can use daredevil to make that system phase boost a hard turn. B-bombdrop drifto!?!
>>
>>80478456

I'm not certain which I like more; First Order bombers drift-kicking mines into enemy ships, or the NR Y-wings being able to reposition and still have a dice mod.
I am terrified by the possibilities offered by the Whisper Jamming shenanigans.
>>
>>80478702
Personally I am just a big fan of Y-wings so seeing a variant that appears to have a lot of uses makes me happy.
Given that the base card is honestly probably worse than the basic BTL-A4 (all the red actions, less upgrade slots, less total health, an ability that only triggers if you buy an upgrade) how cheap can we expect the BTA-NR2 to be? It's gotta be less than 30 points for the low initiative generic, right?
>>
>>80478409
Even if it can't get trajectory simulator, it'll probably get skilled bombardier, so you can flick it out one way as you boost the other
>>
>>80478299

This guy and his cabal is proof that Force Precog doesn't work. It is literally impossible to profit by it if you're using it for long term visions and shit. Short term "how do I avoid getting cut in two by an asthmatic cyborg" stuff is fine, but actual force visions? Let's look at the results.

>Luke tries to save his friends in Bespin. Contributes nothing but losing a hand, and nearly gets them killed when they have to go back and catch him.

>Anakin tries to save Padme, kills her instead.

>The Council all get bad visions off Anakin, treat him with distance if not outright contempt. Lo and behold he fucking murders them all because of that.

>Luke get's a vision about his nephew turning evil, tries to kill him, fails, turning his nephew evil.

>The Emperor gets a vision that the Rebellion will cease to be if he oversees the battle of Endor personally. He dies, DS2 is destroyed, and Rebellion becomes the New Republic.

>Then there's these chucklefucks who commit absolutely heinous crimes in an attempt to survive this one guy in a red spacesuit, and get themselves all murdered because of it.
>Keeping in mind that this was a cabal of the best precogs the Old Jedi Order had ever had, all working together.
>Still couldn't do something as simple as 'not get themselves killed'.

Force Visions. Not even once.
>>
>>80478866
Don't forget, those precog masters also failed to notice that they were beign puppeted by a sith.
>>
How old do humens get in Star Wars? Because I feel like they should get older than us on account of how their mitochondria have superpowers, but at the same time I feel like that would make them too weird and alien so lifespans would probably be like 60-80 tops
>>
File: images (2).jpg (47 KB, 783x391)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>80478866
Force precognition is basically the equivalent to a sensational clickbait popup ad.
>>
>>80478997
The same in real life unless Sith sorcery or some shit.
>>
>>80478997
Most age by plot. If you want a character to keep going forever, ie Legends Luke, you'll invent some Force or tech bullshit so they basically stay 30s-40s forever. Of course, women look eternally 20s in that regard too.
>>
>>80478997
Depends on the plot and medicine available to them. According to the Wook, the natural human life span tends to be 100-120 years (citing The New Essential Guide to Alien Species). Powerful Force users can push 200. Normies who live healthy on technologically advanced worlds can still be healthy well into their 160s. The ultra-wealthy can hit 300 (citing Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels). At least one human Jedi Master was able to hike up mountains in his 800s.
>>
>>80479451
>Powerful Force users can push 200. Normies who live healthy on technologically advanced worlds can still be healthy well into their 160s. The ultra-wealthy can hit 300 (citing Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels).
Even The Force can't beat the 1%.
>>
>>80479464
Except for the aforementioned 800 year-old Jedi Master. I don't know what kind of Force bullshit you have to pull to get that old, but I assume it involves sit-ups, squats, and plenty of juice.
>>
>>80479481
He was a rich Jedi Master who could both use the Force and afford premium healthcare.
>>
File: 313134352.jpg (252 KB, 1700x452)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Favorite ISD successor?
>>
>>80479570
Resurgent (if you drag-click and scale it down by 60%), if it's for an Empire successor faction; Nebula if it's for a Republic successor faction. Hate the Imperious and most/all other Legacy cap designs, but Xyston is the worst idea of all.
>>
>>80477444
I mean there was around a 1000+ years of a "dark age" after the outcome of the TOR Wars before Bane showed up, shit tona of things could have been lost
>>
>>80478866
Lucas had them be like real prophecies; vague and you'll probably misinterpret them because you only see the outcome instead of the cause, but people still try to act like they can outwit fate anyways.
Which I always liked, in actual mythology prophecies are a bitch, too much in fiction they like to treat them as the characters reading the plot outline.
>>
>>80478866
>voss blocks your orbit
>>
>>80480058
I always saw it as the greek tragedy prophetic angle eg Oedipus and his parents
>>
>>80480078
The tragic self-fulling prophecy makes sense for Anakin's arc but is inappropriate in all other cases. Yoda is nine damn hundred years old, "if a prophetic vision you get, ignore that shit as hard as possible you should, never damn works out it does " ought to be taught in Jedi 101 if they're so consistently unactionable.
>>
>>80480098
Luke being screwed by fate works, also he's explicitly told not to do it, so it makes perfect sense.
The Jedi Order had actually gotten weaker over the last thousand years and Yoda likely knew if he did anything with the prophecy it would backfire as much as if he did anything against it.
Plus it wasn't Yoda who was an asshole to Anakin, that was Mace Windu who was the stodgy old conservative of the Council who felt Anakin was too big for his britches.
While Palpatine misinterpreting his foreseeing is a classical example of his own arrogance being his downfall.
Though, I wont defend any of the Sequel Trilogy shit, that's stupid yes.
>>
>>80480162
Didn't help that they'd been led by the same guy for most of a millennium leading to stagnation
>>
>>80480162
It works in that it makes sense internally, but it doesn't fit from a narrative perspective - Luke isn't a tragic character, and the vision is a really minor plot contrivance to get Luke from A to B, not a major part of his arc.

>Plus it wasn't Yoda who was an asshole to Anakin, that was Mace Windu who was the stodgy old conservative of the Council who felt Anakin was too big for his britches.
Reminder that he was right, and that Mace literally did nothing wrong in the entire trilogy.

>While Palpatine misinterpreting his foreseeing is a classical example of his own arrogance being his downfall.
Right but there's the problem - it's the same case for literally everyone. It stops being unique before the 5th time it happens.
>>
>>80478769
>New Variant of Y wings.
I didn't know this was a thing and I'm happy it exists. Even if I wish we'd get something new.
>>
>>80480223
>Luke isn't a tragic character, and the vision is a really minor plot contrivance to get Luke from A to B, not a major part of his arc.
Also I don't think it was ever explained how Luke knew where to go to Bespin or how he even knew Han and Leia were in Cloud City.
>>
>>80480223
>It stops being unique before the 5th time it happens
Go tell that to Greek myth then, that happens in almost every other story. Lucas was keen enough on cultural mythology and themes that prophecies going wrong is central to Star Wars.
Prophecy should exist to grow characters, not just tell them the plot outline. Luke's vision makes sense because it shows he's young an inexperienced, prone to making mistakes like that. Yoda and Obi-Wan knew what would happen, they told him to not do it, but he was young and hotheaded.
>>
>>80480270
>how he even knew Han and Leia were in Cloud City
Luke sees Cloud City in his dreams and Yoda outright confirms it to him.
I know it doesn't matter for the movies, but Bespin is right next to Hoth and Dagobah isn't too far anyways. Luke probably knows what it is and where to go.
>>
File: greatmultiverse.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1088)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
The Empire has recently found this derelict spaceship floating in space. Sheev recognising the design feels nostalgic and hires you to fix it up and improve it for combat. What do ?
>>
>>80476162
I mean they're professional soldiers, makes sense to me that they aren't much in the way of personal attachments and collecting possessions. Omega as a kid would, but we also saw her get her own room, and a clone-doll and such (I also love how she's decided her doll is a girl-trooper).
>>
>>80480308
Knowing Imperial designs, the middle hangars are its biggest weak points, so a proton torpedo there should do the trick.
>>
>>80480308
I turn it into a Gladiator and call it a day
>>
>>80480162
>Though, I wont defend any of the Sequel Trilogy shit, that's stupid yes.
I think it presented it well as a brief temptation that he immediately felt guilty about afterwards. It was just misinterpreted.

For Luke to be briefly impulsive when faced with a threat that struck to his core IS consistent with what he did in RotJ, as is him stopping when he realizes what he’s doing. If anything, he realized it faster here than in RotJ (where he needed to link to him becoming Vader through his actions to snap him out of it).
>>
>>80480308
For its size, it has firepower proportional to an ISD-I, with a larger complement of fighters.

I'd say it's basically good to go as-is. Just refit the hangars to have the launch racks for TIEs and maybe switch out the shield generators for modern equivalents.
>>
>>80480308
Make it into a space USO ship
>>
>>80480308
Switch reactor for modern one, upgrade shields, upgrade armor plating with modern armoring, upgrade turrets with regular laser and blaster turrets, no turbos since it's power is in the volume of firepower and fighter capacity.
>>
>>80478866
>Force Precog doesn't work
The whole problem is that people always try to avoid the thing from the vision, instead of trying to prepare for the consequences of the act they were allowed to forsee

And of course, Force moves in mysterious ways and all that jazz
>>
>>80477710
Note that this comes from LRM, who aren't exactly highly reputable. Until another source validates it, it probably isn't true.
>>
File: Thrawn.jpg (103 KB, 1024x683)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>80477847
>Lars' distinct cheekbones are going to look jarring on Thrawn, like he's malnourished
But most depictions of Thrawn have him looking gaunt, with prominent cheekbones.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6 KB, 318x159)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>80479602
I can't fathom why anyone would like Legacy. Its basically everything bad from the post-Endor EU summarized and condensed into a single book series.
>>
>>80477710
Nonsense. The only correct Thrawn is Pierce Brosnan.
>>
File: Delete this matey.gif (351 KB, 400x209)
351 KB
351 KB GIF
>>80479602
Oh it's the fanon Legacy class star destroyer. I hate it.
>>
>>80480874
Architecture may be a form of art, but I don't think Thrawn is into fat chicks.
>>
>>80477505
I thought Haazen was set up to be
>>
>>80482323
new
>>80482323
thread
>>80482323
right
>>80482323
there

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.