[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My liege, the peasants are revolting!
>>
>>79738448
Mobilize the Local Lords, they should be able to handle this!
>>
>>79738448
I know! You can smell them from a mile off!

That's why we keep them in villages and don't allow them to move without approval
>>
>>79738448
I know. They stink on ice.
>>
File: 1620249881437.jpg (40 KB, 540x807)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>79738448
"Damn it. Release the flesh eating piglets. After they calm down we will discuss if they can have flesh again. Make sure it's the piglets and not the hogs. They still need to work."
>>
>>79738448
You said it, they stink on ice.
>>
File: youngman.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>79738448
If you think the peasants are revolting, you should see my wife! She doesn't just have a Habsburg jaw; she has a whole Habsburg face!
>>
>>79738448
Well, we'll get the Wizard to put them down. Gently, mind you. We want at least SOME to survive to go home.
>>
File: Richard Pryor.jpg (56 KB, 960x638)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>79739189
I tell you those european peasants are UGGleh, let me tell you, the mongols took one look at those ugleh sonsabitches and got back on their horses and went back to asia!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.