[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1623254681586.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>79725948
>>
So I recently got back into playing Starcraft at the prodding of some friends and I looked at the jumps.
I'm trying to decide on which, if any, of the Xel'Naga rewards I should go with.
I feel like I'm between Terran and Hybrid, mostly because Protoss doesn't seem that useful because it's just raw power. Zerg seems cool but given the plot-device power of the Keystone and Terran options I don't see how it's necessarily better than them.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>79733275
Do you want to play an eldritch civilization-builder (Hybrid), a psionic deity that blasts people into charcoal (Protoss) or melts people into puddles (Terran), or a consummate and consumptive shapeshifter god (Zerg)?
>>
>>79732917
>The Cruel Wars
thanks for the sauce gohanposter
>>
javascript:quote('79725980');
>>
>>79733384
bro...
>>
>>79733416
how do you link to something from the previous thread?
>>
Speaking of Zerg, how does their DNA consuming thing work? Do they just take the best bits of the DNA they consume or do they take the weaknesses of the things they consume as well?
>>
>>79733432
By lurking for 2 years before posting.
>>
File: Gay.jpg (49 KB, 640x640)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>79733275
My personal and honest opinion is that you should come up with your own means of biological-psionic transcendence and ignore being a Xel'Naga, on the sole basis that Kerrigna fucking disgraced it by association. She turned Super Saiyan to beat the Xel'Naga who wiped out all the other Xel'Naga, tainting the whole race by association.
>>
>>79732984
More like if you had the Prophets bothering you, occasionally having you take part in their game with the Pah-Wraith
>>
>>79733434
They pick and choose what to do with newly acquired material.
>>
File: 1619145153705.png (2.31 MB, 1100x1783)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
I've started work on the weirdest Fate/Legends jump, the Servant Universe jump. Mostly draws on Saber Wars 1/2 stuff, along with scattered bits like Servan Fes and Amazoness.

The usual question, is there anything anyone would like in the jump? If it's an obvious suggestion or just something you'd personally like, feel free to share and I'll see if I can include. I'll be trying some weirder stuff with this one so there should be lots of room.
>>
>>79733368
Not sure, I was thinking Zerg but I already have that niche covered with Ikomiki from Bleach and other hyper-adaptive shit. I'm not super sold on the essence manipulation considering the power is so vague as to what it can create. Like I could see it's utility in creating alien life or metahumans but I feel like I'm limited by my imagination.

>>79733434
>>79733496
Depends. The primals do it sloppily by Abathur's ideas. The Primals are basically Darwinism and Abathur/Swarm zerg are intelligent design.
>>
File: Save throw.jpg (89 KB, 330x596)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>79733516
I would like a scenario based around the implications of what Kiara did to cause the Texture update. I understand if you don't include it since it's vague though, it just struck me as a possible way to represent Astaroth Origin without balancing it against the other perks-which could be for the "god route" of the scenario in trying to prevent the calamity while presumably the "human route" would be causing it.

I'd also like a background based around being a regular Heroic Spirit who somehow survived into the Servant Universe era, like Calamity Jane-though with more variance than just having to be an american cowgirl.

Not sure how obvious this one seems, but some sort of organisation dedicated to hunting alien gods like the one MHXX Lancer belongs to sounds fun. Oh, and I'd like a ritual that lets you summon the Outer God called Capitalism to make it rain money and crash economies wherever you are.

...also SU being what we thought was a joke event, some sort of general "you can bring silly shenanigans genre shifts" perk seems vaguely appropriate. Like the detective genre perk from God Save The Queen, but for baka zanny fanservice holidays.

Anyway, pic related at that new but how is Fate/China going
>>
>>79733516
highschool stuff
>>
>>79733516
Oh SHIT, how could I forget? Multiverse Amazoness.com franchise! The delivery service that just comes to your door and kills you!
>>
>>79733516
The Infinity Chocolates.
>>
>>79733616
>Kiara
what? Kiara caused it?
>>
File: Darth Alter.png (598 KB, 512x724)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>79733516
Clearly, something for being a Sith Lord like Mysterious Heroine X Alter.
>>
>>79733678
Yes.

Her vagina ate all of reality and remade it, and then a few billion years passed, and suddenly things restarted and everyone is Servants now, if memory serves.

Also she still exists somewhere as a black hole.
>>
>>79733678
The details are vague, but it's implied since IIRC the update took place around the same time Extra did, I think.
>>
File: eddy-shinjuku-nova-up-3.jpg (628 KB, 1920x1080)
628 KB
628 KB JPG
>>79733531
>I feel like I'm limited by my imagination.
Probably best to go with the Terran one then. It's psionics are corrosive, so you'll have that advantage in your favor when you go head-on against other psychic stuff (a tyranid hive fleet would fucking hate the way that you easily dissolving their synapse network, as an example).

Plus it also has the bonus of letting you make matter, information, and essence out of your psychic energy, so if you think really hard about how you need a shotgun and a book report on that novel you didn't read right now, your mind will create that shotgun and book report.
>>
>>79722285
Hey Yorokonde, are you around? I know you're still working on Hades, but you do good imaging work and I was wondering if you could help a fella out?
>>
>>79733696
>The setting being shoved into Kiara's vagina is actually the GOOD end
Huh. That's some beyond-Nero level wank.
One more point to the coomer Jumpers, I guess.
>>
>>79733516
Mysterious Substances. Something for splitting into two halves, or splitting others into two halves, or having another half like the Mara option in Nirvana Yuga, I don't remember what Astarte's deal actually was. Infinity Chocolate. A space fortress. A fancy school of our design.
>>
>>79733696
do you know where this was mentioned? trying to read up on it and I only know of saber wars events
>>
>>79733516
A laser ahoge. That is, an ahoge that shoots lasers, not an ahoge made of lasers.

Though an ahoge made of lasers would be cool too.
>>
>>79733738
Fate has always been super fucking coomer, this is just a bit more blatant about it than usual.
>>
>>79733616
I have been interested in messing around with some sorta original stuff (Things like expanding on the SU versions of people you only fight) so not opposed to doing a way back then scenario, though not sure on the Kiara thing, I thought it was unstated what caused the universe of origin to collapse? There are going to be two ways to handle the Goddess stuff right now at least, one as a priced option and one as a scenario though.

Jane was from the original universe? I must've completely missed that. Are you mixing it up with her surviving from 2000 years before current SU or am I missing something?

MHXX stuff is a must. And there'll be some joke options, yeah.

China is stalled. I've got three origins plotted out (Lu Bu/Red Hare, strategists and Xuanzang) but my writers block is stopping everything.

>>79733635
There'll be some Cosmo/Queens content.

>>79733649
Of course.

>>79733650
They'll be there

>>79733695
Saber content is so fun.

>>79733752
Astarte origin split her 'heart' into the good and evil parts but the rest of Astarte origin (Body/soul/being) remained. Is a good idea, as is the rest.

>>79733767
Why not?
>>
File: Mysterious Heroine X.jpg (3.09 MB, 2507x3541)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>79733516
Space Avalon armor. Space Jedi Highschool run by space Round Table. An entire planet?
Another saberbody option? Option to be a specific personface since saberface is half of MHX's driving motivation. Evil twin companion option/drawback based on both MHXA and MHZ, as well as a perk to just sort of chill with them when the school makes you roomates. Time machine? Mass produced Excalibur copies(at least two), as well as an option to buy similar things (which might feed into Amazoness?). Captain Chaldea outfit? Drawback where you're fat. Sith lightning.
>>
File: UwU.png (72 KB, 451x485)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>79733803
Fair enough. It is pretty vague, it's just the dates really line up with Extra's timeline. Also sorry I wasn't clear-I didn't mean to say regular Heroic Spirit as in a mainline universe-I meant someone like Jane, a survivor from the old version of the 'verse, just not necessarily a cowgirl.

>China is stalled
Understandable. I myself looked over the wiki wondering what you'd put in and...yeah, the content is scarce enough I kinda get why you're focusing on SU. Is it likely to be the last Legends jump if you can't unstick China later down the lane?
>>
File: Secretcalibur-2.png (30 KB, 467x569)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>79733516
Futuristic Excalibur and Rhongos.
C'mon, look at the designs, it's so cool!

Oh and cool clothings too.
>>
>>79733725
I like the idea of the Xel'Naga tech. The thing that I think Terran and Hybrid have over Zerg is that the former can twist essence, information and matter like the plot device, so it seems like I'd just need to experiment to do Zerg. Hybrid can force-make even unviable hybrids and also gives Xel'Naga tech. I could give a shit about Amon's actual powers.
I guess that's my real problem. The Protoss is just biggatons and I think the actual canon powers of the keystone and hybrid shit make it reasonable to emulate zerg. Like I can just hackjob them together to do Zerg's job, minus the knowledge that Zerg gives me.
>>
File: 1607406179813.jpg (14 KB, 370x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>79733803
>China is stalled
Out of context, this is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>79733862
something something population growth
>>
>>79733696
What the fuck
>>
>>79733803
>Xuanzang
YES
>>
>>79733516
Lightsaber versions of Excalibur, like >>79733843
said. Spaceship versions of NP's like the fury road scenario in fgo had? Probably mostly Rider stuff like Iskander's chariot or Medusa's Pegasus.

Also, either anti-class skill or anti-saberface skill. Possibly something to do with beating up clones or copies of you?
>>
>>79733841
Oh, no, I realise. I mean that I didn't think Jane was from the Universe of Origin. I know she was one of the original 7 heroes that fought Astarte when she first awakened but that was only 2000 years ago, not 50 billion years ago when the universe of origin fell apart.

Oh no, the content for china isn't the problem. I've just had an overall writer's block for jumps for almost three months. There's plenty of cool stuff in China, it just needed lots of small origins instead of few big ones. Like how SU will have a really big general options section instead of being focused in origins only.

>>79733826
>>79733843
All nice ideas!

>>79733862
I won't say I'm not tempted to put some contemporary jokes in but I have managed to refrain so far.
>>
>>79733516
Perk to convert magical artifacts into sci-fi equivalents.
>>
>>79733516
a bunch of deserts and other snacks made with red bean paste.
>>
>>79733887
>>79733841
If I want to read about the servant universe, what should I look into? The wiki has nothing to work with.
>>
>>79733887
You already put the Seiba-body in Fate/Britbong, so while I request a new body to fit in, I don't know what body /to/ request.
>>
File: increase.jpg (211 KB, 640x631)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>79733887
There's also the Water Gun.

I'm not sure if it's really needed though.

>>79733887
>I won't say I'm not tempted to put some contemporary jokes in but I have managed to refrain so far.
Oh you.
>>
>>79733275
Tbh, I kind of like the Protoss one. The raw psionic power to rip worlds apart combined with a super terraforming aura. But I do also like the Zerg one.
>>
>>79733928
What would Vergil do with a drug that steadily feminized the user into a smol cute trap but also steadily increased the user's power by entire orders of magnitude?
>>
>>79733880
>>79733892
>>79733900
Thank you for the suggestions!

>>79733913
It's pretty spread out across events. The main sources for it are the Saber Wars 1 and 2 events. That's where the meat comes from. You should also try out the interludes/trial quest for MHX and MHX Alter, especially Alter. Otherwise, there's just bits and pieces of info here and there. Servan Fes 2018 has a fair amount because MHXX stars there, Gilfest2019 has some stuff for Space Ishtar, the Amazoness event after SW2 will have some material.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/a01bwp/event_summary_compilation/

Basically just reading through the events linked through the above reddit page. The interlude compilation should be at the top too.

>>79733915
I did have an idea for a body option this time but it won't be quite the normal.
>>
>>79733516
Wageslave drawback?
>>
>>79733887
>lots of small origins instead of few big ones
I feel your pain. I started flagging hard on the last jump I made precisely because I had to divvy up everything into 5 backgrounds with 10 sub-backgrounds. Glad to hear everything else is coming together, though.

>>79733936
He chucked his humanity aside to get more power, so yeah probably.
>>
>>79733946
what are your plans for the companion section?
>>
In Fate, how do you defeat Kiara's lust power?
>>
>>79733953
Either be utterly divorced from all desire akin to the buddha, or something something friendship.
>>
>>79733953
Heaven's Sword.
>>
>>79733953
Don't listen to >>79733958, the power of the Buddha has never been tested on Kiara. The tried and true methods are to power up other thots and trick her into absorbing their power as a kind of poison before using someone who loves you very much to fight her. Like say, the Alter Egos/BB and Nero/Tamamo.
>>
>>79733967
So...something something friendship?
>>
>>79733952
Probably the usual two generic options and then a few different companions that I think are fun, along with a joke free companion. Not sure who will be the free one this time though, there are so many jokes to make.
>>
>>79733985
More like something something loooooooove
>>
>>79733985
Friendship AND thottery.

>>79733992
Put in a bunch if you have to, Val. We both know that if any Fate/Legends jump deserves to be the one chock full of joke characters, it's Servant Universe. It's like the Shards of the Exalted Dream of Fate: The balls-out silly genre shift.
>>
>>79733992
can you add some hololive expys?
>>
>>79733953
You just have to find every aspect of her to be utterly repulsive. If you consider everything you can perceive of her with all five of your senses to be genuinely disgusting such that merely interacting with her to kill her is a chore then you're good to go.
>>
>>79733958
>Divorced from all desire
Didn't her power work on rocks and bacteria?
>>
>>79733953
Have BB do an asspull
>>
>>79734010
Oh I do intend to. Both stuff from canon and some silly stuff I think fits in. The best part about the Servant Universe is how loose it is, there's so much room to make up some silly scenarios. So many one off lines they make to expand on. Cosmo Space Emperor Gil, the Red Devil vs Blue Wrestler dance off in Queens School, Demi Fett the bounty hunter, the last seven masters, the Anti Foreigner Organisation, there's just so much.
>>
>>79733953
Not this anon, but how do I survive her vagina attack?
>>
File: 1592876502767.png (96 KB, 243x243)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>79734037
>Have BB do an asspull
>asspull
>>
>>79734043
...shit, we never actually SAW Cosmo Space Emperor Gil huh? I was so distracted by all the other stuff that is C A N O N in the Fateverse I only just remembered the original joke about SU was never shown.
>>
File: Big Pointy.png (257 KB, 768x768)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>79734053
Look, it's a legit strategy. Remember what happened when a restrained Kiara went up against Kama's own potentially-literal asspull powers? And Kama doesn't even have a big pointy stick to ram somewhere painful/pleasurable.
>>
>>79734043
So basically this jump will be mostly OC made up from one line references.
>>
>>79734104
Frankly at this point there's no OC that could possibly be any more silly than FGO canon.

YES, I'm still baffled over Morgan being a fucking lancer of all things why do you ask
>>
>>79734077
>all along, it was about BB finding the spot that Kiara doesn't like
>>
>>79734117
>Morgan being a fucking lancer
what
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (70 KB, 735x818)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>79734117
>Morgan
>lancer
Sorry what
>>
>>79734117
Guess Artoria wasn't the only one Merlin upgraded.
>>
>>79734012
If her ability works on rocks and such then I don't know if that'll be enough
>>
>>79734053
Yeah that what she did to protect the party from Kiara's thottery
>>
>>79734163
I thought she was devoured but the power of looooooooooove that was inside BB gave Kiara a stomachache.
>>
>>79734118
We may never know the sacrifices BB made just to discover Kiara finds it annoying to have her nose picked in the middle of a fight.
>>
>>79733953
Have you tried being gay?
>>
>>79733516
MHXX’s armor. Twinmyniad and the various Excalibur versions. Magitech perk to make the armor, weapons, spaceships we see? Our own Dun Stallion/spaceship. Cosmo Reactor. A floating shapeshifting divine orb-thing that channels your power like what Space Ishtar has.
>>
>>79734178
How? Isn't Kiara into pretty much anything?
>>
>>79734231
Is joke, bruv. In the actual game she has you collect "BB points" which is actually just Kiara's energy lying around SERAPHIX which BB takes to use her OP goddess powers simply to make into weapons that can weaken Kiara's powers. This is in spite of BB being kinda OP in her own right and Kiara not having modified her Saint Graph into that of a mature Beast at this point of the story
>>
>>79734231
Even getting blueballed?
>>
>>79734147
Lostbelt Morgan has the Rhongobongo
>>
>>79734043
>companions
Space Eresh/Astraea?
>>
File: 1619664830474.jpg (2.45 MB, 2500x2500)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>>79733516
A robot like K6-X4 could be interesting as a cheap item
Rhongomyniad LR
A saberface drawback
Maybe a saberface item/vessel too? We've already have several of those in Legends jumps and the SU explicitly has an over-saturation of Sabers
A perk to remain normal and sane despite using the Dark Side, Mad Enhancement, or similar dark forces that would usually be unnatural and prone to creating evil or crazed individuals.
Maybe a cheap perk based on this description of Etherspace, Howbeit the Order? I'm not too attached to it one way or another, but it seemed a little curious, and the kind of stuff that could help a perk line with something relatively cheap if necessary
>The final ruling measure, which does not adhere to things such as the right to remain silent or the right to call a lawyer

Maybe something afterlife related, since I seem to remember MHX Alter dying and hanging out there before Saber Wars 2?
>>
>>79734278
>Maybe a saberface item/vessel too?
There’s already one in the Britain jump.
>>
how the fuck do I filter fatefags? Its always fate fate fate every new thread. Are you fags that thirsty for generic, unremarkable saber face waifus? Fuck, Gohanposter has more substance than all of you fatecucks combined.
>>
>>79734104
Sorta! It'll mostly be the proper canon but I'd love to mess around with SU versions of stuff that might only appear for one fight, like mecha armor Martha and so on. There's a fair few alternate versions of stuff that's been in past legends jumps planned too.

>>79734225
Sure, take it all into account.

>>79734256
Astraea technically already exists, only as a side mention. Eresh hasn't shown up so far, so we'll see!

>>79734278
Thanks for the suggestions!
>>
>>79733516
Existence Outside the Domain? Maybe phrase the Foreigner vs Foreigner class bonus as jumpers being Foreign to every world and as such gain that same bonus against anything else that could be considered a Foreigner too.
>>
>>79734296
>filter
>Fate
That’ll get rid of most of it. Wasn’t that so hard. Add in stuff like Servant and the like if you have too.
>>
>>79734296
Pretty easy to filter Fate, there are a few key terms that people will routinely use like Lostbelt, or Human Order, or Noble Phantasm, so on and so forth. You can filter out probably a good seventy percent of Fate related posts just through a few specific terms.
>>
>>79734296
Someone provided a guide for filtering Gohan a couple threads ago. Use that, search 4plebs for "Gohan" if you have to, but substitute Fate instead.

t. Fallen Londonchad
>>
>>79734307
Justice of the Ends of the World would make a nice perk. Unless it’s actually part Rhong in which case never mind.
>>
>>79734246
Denial is a fetish, so I guess?
>>
>>79734315
Not sure how well it fits, since this is a SU central jump and that stuff was, as I recall, because MHXX crossed over into the main universe to become a Foreigner.

>>79734347
Indeed!
>>
>>79734296
If you can't even figure out how to filter, then you deserve to suffer it, fuckboy.
>>
I find it funny everyone agrees Supernatural is trash without even having the redeeming feature of good waifus in it because God actively kills off waifus, but nobody's ever needed to filter it.
>>
File: bigmac.gif (2.87 MB, 250x319)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
What is the best armor available across jumpchain short of actually importing a suit a bunch of times or building the armor yourself?
>>
>>79734347
Jumpers, what is your superweapon/doomsday weapon?
>>
>>79734365
It always amazes me how people can be on 4chan for over a decade but not know how filtering works. It's like watching sheltered rich kids crash a car then cry because no one told them they needed to wear a seatbelt when they drove.
>>
>>79734307
can you add hololive expy companions?
>>
>>79734396
Can you quit simping?
>>
>>79734377
Why would anyone filter Supernatural though? The show itself is a shitshow but none of the posts about it ever stand out and it's not nearly a tenth as common as Fate.
>>
>>79734396
Probably won't do that again, sorry. It was a fun fit in Bleach but they don't really have any connection at all with Fate.
>>
>>79734396
Goodbye Motherfuckers.
>>
>>79733516
Some way to adapt other Servant stuff to Servant Universe aesthetics and power. Don't get me wrong, I like stuff like the SU Excaliburs, I'd just like some way that you can be a SU version of yourself, or someone you already had the powers of.
It's entirely possible to have become a Servant of your own, or a copy of an existing one, before jumping here after all.
>>
>>79734384
Halo.
>>
>>79734407
The show sucks so much I would entirely understand people filtering it just to avoid the sheer cavalcade of stupid that trying to understand it brings. It's stupider than Age of Sigmar. It's stupider than Marvel or DC.
>>
>>79734418
Pretty funny how the chinks basically destroyed one of those bitches' careers.
>>
File: 1451284462560.png (675 KB, 1000x874)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
What would one need to become immune to Koishi's and/or Flandre's powers?

Apart from those two and Rogue from X-Men, any other people with permanent dangerous powers that would benefit from the company of someone unaffected by them?
>>
Finally, with a filter, the thread is fate-free.

Anyways, why do u guys shit on newfags so much?

Its just a jumpchain thread. No need to egg on each other.
>>
>finally get around to playing RE Village
Should I companion this autistic Romanian NEET and her doll collection? She seems like she'd be fun, especially if I gave her actual doll powers.
>>
>>79734469
Newfags are cancer.
>>
>>79734445
It sounds like you only get your impression based on the posts here, because in comparison to the other shows in the CW lineup, Supernatural isn't anywhere close to being as bad as you make it out to be. It's a bland show, it isn't particularly novel or engaging, but it's also not amazingly stupid, especially not when you factor in that CW's DC shows compete with each other to take the prize for stupidity every single week.
>>
How hard would it be to make camelry a viable alternative to cavalry?
>>
>>79734469
time to talk about nasu and waifus now
>>
File: 51CtARe3-eL.jpg (40 KB, 313x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>79734504
It's already a viable alternative. Just look at the Middle East and parts of Asia.
>>
>>79734504
Not particularly, it was for quite some time. They have a noticeable advantage at surviving in arid regions that made them generally more valuable than horses for riders.
>>
How long are the mass effect games? Like how long do we have from when we start till the reapers start attacking the earth?
>>
>>79734513
Artoria might not be the perfect king but she is a pretty good waifu.
>>
>>79733516
A relatively cheap spaceship. Even if there are better options available as well, some manner of interplanetary travel easily available to everybody seems good to have.

> Presence Concealment: -
> Why the hell do you think a Saber would have that!? It's actually EX, but it is sealed due the user herself completely denying it.
MHX's Presence Concealment sounds fun. Both as a perk and as a drawback inspiration now that I think about it: the drawback could maybe be something that forces you into a Servant class of your choice, maybe?
>>
>>79734521
Chuck Tingle is a wordsmith among wordsmiths.
>>
>>79734529
You do realize there is a timeline on the mass effect wiki right?
>>
>>79734544
You do realize the timeline goes on about irrelevant shit right and that the wiki has impossible to close adds and spam that take up almost the entire screen?
>>
>>79734544
Wikis can be inaccurate. I'd rather get my information from a website full of anonymous jackasses who hate everything and love hyperbowl.
>>
>>79734533
she also a pretty good bunny girl
>>
>>79734521
>>79734522
Yeah but aren't there issues with docileness?
>>
>>79734556
Is the wiki really that bad?
>>
>>79734556
Bruh have you ever heard of ad-blockers?
>>79734558
ME1 starts in 2183, ME2 is 2185, and ME3 is 2186 iirc.
>>
>>79734469
Your poor grammar is a compelling reason, for one.
>>
>>79734566
You want some aggression in war animals. The more docile an animal is the less likely it'll take to fighting, and the more likely it'll be skittish.
>>
>>79734469
>why do u guys shit on newfags so much
Because

L U R K
M O A R
F A G G E T

Is genuinely a good advice, not just for 4chan, but pretty much anywhere in the internet. Take your time, see what the atmosphere is like, get a grip of what seems to be common knowledge and topics, READ THE FUCKING RULES, all that jazz.

It's for your own good, so you don't get yourself laughed at for spilling spaghetti all over the place.
>>
>>79734567
It really is. Like this one which is impossible to close because they hide the button behind the learn more link.

>>79734568
Doesnt work on mobile. Tried.
>>
>>79734492
>it’s not amazingly stupid
Found the viewer who stopped at S9 and never found out how goddamn retarded God’s Older, Stronger Sister was or Dean killing Death with his own scythe.
>>
>>79734556
>You do realize the timeline goes on about irrelevant shit right
You clearly did not actually look, because it tells you the timeframe even before it goes into the rest of the lore.
>wiki has impossible to close adds and spam that take up almost the entire screen
Not my problem if your ad blocker sucks. I have zero ads.
>>
>>79734556
>>79734558
>n-no I can’t do anything myself you have to spoonfeed me how dare you imply I take not even 5 minutes to look it up
>>
Do we have any jumps set in the antebellum South where a jumper might partake in the noble occupation of buck breaking?
>>
File: wdytwa2.png (637 KB, 1066x800)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
>>79734544
>people doing their own research
>>
>>79734379
Prolly something with inbuilt scaling.

There is a bunch of these across docs.
>>
>>79734535
Yeah, a free clunker and a space suit was one of the first notes in there.
>>
>>79734587
>>79734584
Yeah yeah, and if you dont know the answer you can fuck right off and ignore it instead of being a colossal faggot, but that never stopped you.
>>
>>79734590
Go back to /tv/, /his/ or wherever the fuck you heard that phrase.
>>
Are there any jumps that let you have an actual Midas' touch and turn things into gold?
>>
>>79734576
The wiki being unreadable is no excuse not to use the wiki and detract from the rest of the thread.
>>
>>79734606
>no there’s nothing wrong with spoonfeeding stop being mean to me!
>>
>>79734600
from what i herd mhx Has a plot-armor that brings her towards victory by altering causality so you might want to look into that
>>
>>79734621
sorry your 3000th Fate discussion got interrupted
>>
>>79734617
Have you tried looking through the drive before asking such stupid questions?
>>
File: Caster Mordred.jpg (374 KB, 2277x1572)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>79734600
Question about Fairy Weapon in Garden of Avalon.

Would a large animated armor/golem(see picture) be a viable choice?

Powerwise it seems fine, but I wasn't sur eif it was wanking the option too far.
>>
>>79734623
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>79734609
It's a legitimate question.
>>
>>79734617
There are literally more custom power options or magic systems that can pull that off than I care to remember.
>>
>>79734617
It's not an actual option, but there is actually a canon semblance in RWBY that can do that, so you could palusibly build a semblance like that.
>>
>>79734637
How many times do you need to be told that a mecha is not a viable option faggot? Use the archive search.
>>
>>79734578
I saw. Except I also watch CW's other shows, and those easily one up Supernatural. You can watch Supernatural and it doesn't try to beat you over the head with why it's something important in real life. CW's other shows do. Besides, we already have multiverse YHVH enforcing white supremacy while black women undermine black men and force them to submit to the knee of the white oppressor, in CW DC. I'd rather have retard God and his inbred family than more anal mask god fetish faggots and lesbian flower cultists. And by faggot I mean literal homosexual, because the entire Gotham City is now populated by homosexuals. Bruce Wayne laughs in heaven along with Lucius Fox. Well Fox not so much because his son is about to be turned into another gay pride symbol.
>>
>>79734637
I guess it depends on how strong it is and what else it can do. If it's just a big strong golem, that'd probably be fine.
>>
>>79734630
Only looked at one jump. I don't remember having seen a jump with the thing I'm looking for, and I don't remember having seen it depicted in much media apart from a few comics, plus I checked the Greek Myth jump and found nothing, so I figured it'd be easier to ask the thread and narrow down the search a bit.

>>79734646
The only custom power thing I know of are Battle Destruction School Dangerous and the good RWBY jump. You know of any others?

>>79734647
I was kind of hoping to avoid the custom power jumps but if there's nothing else that's what I'll do. Thanks.
>>
>>79734606
No I'm serious. This is the first three sentences of the wiki article on the timeline. Right at the top of the page. That's why it's clear to me you didn't bother reading and instead knee jerked at being told to search it for yourself.

>This is the timeline of the Mass Effect universe. All dates are in BCE (Before Common Era) and CE (Common Era).
>Note: Numerous events are backdated during conversation, via Codex entries, or some other means from the time the stories are set: 2183 to 2186 CE for the Shepard trilogy,
>>
>>79734678
>The only custom power thing I know of are Battle Destruction School Dangerous and the good RWBY jump.
IGanon’s Touhou.
>>
>>79734678
You could track down Midas in God of War and use him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NujhIviNOgE
>>
>>79734678
Maybe do some research then instead of expecting us to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>79734678
>The only custom power thing I know of are Battle Destruction School Dangerous and the good RWBY jump. You know of any others?
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/71273964/#71281871
>>
>>79734655
Still not on the level of the Devil having a breakdown because daddy didn’t love him enough and being a doe-eyed puppy for his son, the Devil’s fight with Michael resembling a goddamn snowball fight, God being blindsided by the boys despite being canonically omniscience, God’s older sister being weak to the power of 10,000 suns set to supernova, the main characters pretending Rowena is a virtuous soul who never hurt anyone, Cas confessing his love for Dean fanfic style right before being sent to the Empty along with Death’s SUCCESSOR, a random spell existing that lets God be caught in a pokeball, the boys canonically relying on plot armour from GOD so vital to their existence they can’t even PICK LOCKS or DIGEST BACON without it and THE ENTIRE SETTING EXISATING TO PROPAGATE GOD’S A/B/O FANFICTION ADDICTION

You don’t understand. You’re criticising some shows for having a few dumb politics with fleeting, topical undertones. I’m talking about an entire setting upending itself to be meta in a really shitty and stupid way and repeatedly assassinating it’s internal logic because the writers couldn’t come up with anything better.
>>
>>79734700
People in jumpchain communities are too dumb to use Google ok?
>>
>>79734700
>upset at being told to go fucking search simple shit himself now falseflags by yelling at random anons
>>
>>79734617
Nobilis actually has a nastier and more abstract version of Midas’ touch as a canonical Gift.
>>
>>79734696
>>79734698
>>79734701
Can you stop spoonfeeding so we can finally be free of the constant streams of stupud bullshit questions.
>>
>>79734721
No? No.
>>
First jumpable version of the Powder Mage jump. Feel free to critique and comment issues or wishes you have
>>
>>79734696
Spent the majority of my cp on that to get my jumpers custom system ability. Pretty solid buy. Nta but its a nice option.
>>
>>79734724
Yes. This thread is for discussing jumps. Maybe builds. A lot of the time we discuss fate. But this is not the thread for stupid ass questions.
>>
>>79734698
I'll probably try using the Civ 5 custom power someone else linked to, but I appreciate the effort and the nostalgia.

>>79734701
Thanks, this is helpful.

>>79734714
Don't know anything about the setting, but I'll give it a look, thanks.
>>
>>79734657
>I guess it depends on how strong it is and what else it can do. If it's just a big strong golem, that'd probably be fine.
Thanks, and yeah it should initially only really be a pretty big and strong golem, perhaps slightly more receptive towards reinforcement.
>>
>Swords and Sorcery
>Zelda Golden Era
>Final Fantasy 1
Any other jumps to have a legend as part of prehistory?
>>
>>79734721
Wow you are absolutely seething at being told to spend not even five minutes searching something up huh.
>>
>>79734721
You can't tell me what to do.
>>
>>79734703
Yeah, I'm criticizing the CW shows that deliberately try to beat the viewers over the head with politics because that's worth criticizing. Supernatural isn't worth criticizing, because its plot, characters, and even the production history isn't engaging. I watched it to see why people here were fussing over it and all I got was the same consistency that I would find in a trash xianxia fanfic. So I'm not going to care about the powerlisting, because I can safely say that Supernatural can be summed up in one word for me: boring. A show that makes me hate it stays on my mind, a show that makes me like it is memorable, but a show that is boring is only a waste of time. You can't get angry over something boring, because the only thing it evokes is apathy.
>>
>>79734721
If you really want people to stop spoonfeeding then post more questions begging for spoonfeeding until people get tired of them. The dumber the question the better. Make it into prompts if you care to do that so it isn't spam.
>>
>>79734742
I haven't read the novels yet, but the jump looks pretty good from a quick read.
>>
Hey Shard Anon
>It’s simply not in them to protect the
innocent from the Darkness.
Man, these are some cold blooded magical girls. You sure you didn't mean something else?
>>
>>79734813
It's sad because when I was a little third world child supernatural was one of the things I'd constantly watch. That episode with the cannibal dude was kino.
>>
>>79734791
Try again, I was telling that faggit to stop asking stupid questions too.

>>79734803
Just did.

>>79734835
Good idea, I think I will make that my new ritual post since I havent done those in a while.
>>
>>79734565
Land of the Lance + BLUMU all day every day
>>
>>79734840
Thanks. They're fun books to read if you like french revolution/american civil war combat, 1man1gun and detective stories
>>
>>79734835
Ffs anon.
>>
>>79734624
>>79733516
>>
This is a bad bit.
>>
>>79735060
>Wow thread sure is dead today
Thread is always dead at this point in time.
>>
Does toilet water flush in the same direction in other worlds?
>>
>>79734813
It’s funny, I agree with your facts but completely disagree with the logic behind them. When I see the kind of shows you’re talking about-that new She-Ra, Batwoman, the tail end of Adventure Time-I just lose interest. It’s not for me and I don’t feel offended by it, because I UNDERSTAND THE RATIONALE behind it. I might disagree with the politics but they’re JUST politics, once I understand the underlying logic of the story is being used to shill a message I don’t get angry for the same reason I don’t get angry at Captain Planet shilling the environment. Once I understand there’s no point in expecting better, I just move on with my time and attention.

You want to know the reason why Supernatural is the worst show? It’s because Supernatural USED TO BE GOOD. It had a niche it INVESTED IN THE SFX for, a drama it BUILT UP WITH NUANCE and some good tension coupled with a decent sense of humour that carried through even into the bad seasons. And then, AND THEN it decide to start SHITTING ITSELF and NEVER STOP SHITTING for NO GODDAMN REASON. It’s bad in a way that isn’t appealing to ANYONE, it’s not even TRYING to promote some political agenda but it just breaks it’s own best moments through sheer INCOMPETENCE of writing. Chuck being a merciful but flawed creator? Nah, he’s a retard fanficiton writer. The Empty? Haha lmao, she’s just a plot device to off Death in a shitty sub-WWE fight! Michael’s involvement? He’s just there to cry on daddy’s shoulder and die! Nobody, NOBODY even enjoys PRETENDING to enjoys this.

There’s a difference between that started out a trash fire. A show you are no less off for never having watched. And a show that started out having a decent, comfy thing going it immediately trashed for the sake of endless, nonsensical escalation while thinking it’s clever for being hamfistedly self-aware. A show you could have relied on for normal monster hunters doing normal things.
>>
>>79734742
So privileged are basically Avatar the last airbender and powdermages are cocaine addict sharpshooters from "wanted" and they fight each other?
>>
why do people hate hololive?
>>
>>79734952
Only those handpicked by Shirou.
>>
>>79735099
Is that real?
>>
>>79735098
People hate hololive? I thought people just looked down on simps.

The Vtubers themselves seem all fine to me, as in it's not for me, but it's not that different from idols or twitch girls.
>>
>>79735107
Yes.
>>
>>79735068
if gravity and fluid physics work the same.
>>
>>79735098
>hating [popular thing] is popular
>fans can be annoying as fuck but honestly outside of /jp they barely post and the people complaining about hololive tend to fill up more of a thread and be louder and more annoying than the people they’re bitching at
>they have a containment board
>there are genuine, unironic simps that show up sometimes that are cancer
>there a shitposters that pretend to be the above which is cancer
>>
File: White Mage.jpg (324 KB, 597x800)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
If there's anybody here with photoshop skills, can I get the hair on this girl turned blue?

Fire Emblem Lord hair blue, if you need a specific color.
>>
>>79735084
You know I have had a pet theory for a while that the things that get hated the most aren't hated because they're just terrible, but because they're almost good. Look at the things people get most up in arms about, it's not the stuff that is purely shit, that all gets forgotten or people enjoy it because it's awful. It's the things people see time and time again skirt close to being good, or started off good before decaying like Supernatural, SW, that gets the hate.
>>
File: a.png (632 KB, 640x720)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>79735098
I like shark.
>>
The fuck is happening in this thread?
Good morning thread I had 2 questions but they will probably get shitpost flooded this time.

1 can a normie survive in an everyone else is a returnee style world after its been upgraded a bunch via cataclysms? (Provided they arent attacked?)

And anyone have a good name suggestion for a secret order of mages?
>>
>>79735137
>>79726008
>>
>>79734976
Physical, as it can be stored in objects such as the powerstones of Thran or hedrons in Zendikar. While you can't cheat it outright, you can devise alternate ways of getting the energy, such as Convocation magic drawing on the innate energies of masses of individuals to substitute for traditional mana bonds, or how Phyrexia devised a branch of magic that lets them substitute blood (and p0resumably other vital essence) for aligned mana.

Innistrad even has a spell that can channel a chorus of the many into a short-lived burst of mana, and Mirrodin has shown that even common metals like copper and iron can act as conduits for mana if given the proper shape and auxiliary components (see: myrs).
>>
>>79735114
>>79735114
>People hate hololive? I thought people just looked down on simps.
what about these two?
>>79734418
>>79734446
>>
>>79735137
How viable would a build of nothing but the 100 cp perks be?
>>
>>79735158
Don’t be oversensitive on fucking 4chan of all places anon.
>>
>>79735084
As a third party, I wanna bring up how Adventure Time is the same kind of bullshit. Used to be fun, then it got real bad, right around the time they swapped Finn the Adventurer out for Finn the Unlikable Weirdo when he wrote his girlfriend a hateful letter so he could get off on her beating the shit out of one of his enemies.
>>
>>79735137
can i use Systems of a Breakdown from kult to create/turn people into monster girls?
>>
>>79734446
Huh?
>>
>>79735084
You're wrong. This shit does sell to the niche they're targeting, which is fat middle aged women into homosexual incest fantasies. The difference is that Supernatural has cornered the market the execs are going for and so the show keeps on going, while every idiot marketing exec thinks they can grab the far left identity politics demographic, meaning the market is flooded and none of them actually succeed, meaning that all their shows get canceled only to be replaced with new ones trying the same idea again.
>>
>>79735137
Could we get an item for Princess that represents organizational support from a non-Princess? A Hunter task force that tolerates you, a Leviathan that showers you in simple gifts like the Mirrors want, maybe a small group of those crazy vampires (malkavian?) who show up dressed in miniskirts to help you kick ass, so on and so forth?
>>
>>79735174
One of the most well known talents of Hololive said Taiwan once and the Chinese harassed her for like a year. She was more or less toughing it out, but since she had a real group mom thing going on behind the scenes, and this issue was following into the chats of other members when she did anything with anyone or they ever brought her up, she was getting broken up about that. She recently set a date for her retirement, with the official announcement and words of various members indicating this was her decision.
>>
>>79735174
NTA but Hololove is blacklisted in china, and the girl that (accidentally) caused it got a lot of backlash. One was reading out her superchats and it listed Taiwan as separate from China which pissed off the ccp, then another did the same a weak later accidentally and the ccp took it as an intentional political statement and now hololive girls aren’t allowed to stream CN games.
>>
>>79735197
Coco often took other people's problems onto her own shoulders or tried to cover for them, so I always saw it as Coco trying to take the bullet for Haato when she kicked the hornet's nest on accident. The timing is a bit too weird otherwise.
>>
>>79735197
>>79735194
It can be easy to forget what the chinese race is like sometimes.
>>
>>79735138
As the guy arguing Supernatural is the worse show by far, I 100% agree with your assessment. I could have never achieved the sheer, rent free HATE I have for the setting if I didn’t love it as a comfy, spooky show to sit down and relax to once.

It makes me so GODDAMN angry I am mostly answering the other questions to think about anything, ANY FUCKING THING other than that blood pressure-raising garbage fire of a show.

>>79735150
I…think so, the specifics are unclear but you’re encouraged to make up your own charms to represent power beyond level 10 which implies greater Gifts than those written.

>>79735068
Some worlds don’t even have water, so no.

>>79735161
Godbound? Inheritors and Godbound will be fine if they don’t do anything too silly. Drop-In and Heroic Mortals should avoid anything as powerful as a Godbound.

>>79735184
You would have been right but for Season 15. I am thinking specifically of those specific demographics’ reaction to the finale. There was such wide disgruntlement especially at Sam getting married, kek that to my amazement, the show even went out of it’s way to shit on the LAST demographic hardcore addicted to it on it’s way out.

It’s kinda amazing in a way, it fully committed to alienating everyone.

>>79735185
I am…unsure how well that fits, and especially how to make it work in future worlds. But I’ll think about it.

>>79735171
Oh yeah. Fair enough, I can’t disagree with that comparison. I confess I started losing interest in the show around the time Finn and FP were dating in earnest so I missed a lot of the whole thing going to shit, and was mainly thinking about the allegorically bad last few seasons when I rambled that out.
>>
>>79735201
Don’t know, don’t care, and that comes off as weirdly creepy/worship-y. Was just posting what I knew from when a load of vtubers stopped streaming Arknights.
>>
>>79735214
>Godbound?
Princess, sorry. How viable would a build of nothing but the 100 cp perks from courts and callings be?
>>
>>79735214
missed this one>>79735172
>>
>>79735214
Have you done your own godbound build yet? Curious as to what Gifts you chose.
>>
File: china.jpg (348 KB, 1000x1300)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>79735194
>>79735197
china is always the one to shit on everything
>>
Is it ok to simp for the lady if it's just to get better at horses?
>>
>>79735264
Grail knights are pretty kino, do what you must anon.
>>
>>79734742
Wrong community for this shit, honey.
This is the Fate General. Take this to Reddit.
>>
>>79735137
> Unless you’re a Dethroned of course, in which case your sceptre probably does something awful like tear hols in reality through which Darkspawn arrive to follow your command.
Oh no, a hols in reality!
>>
>>79735236
No, but you could turn them into festering superpredators that can turn into monstergirls to deceive the foolish before they turn into a multi-faced, bleeding abomination bursting with living symbiotic blood vessels or other creepy stuff.

>>79735235
Uh…well, depends on which drawbacks you have to stack all of them? Most of them are attitude adjusters (with Storms giving the attitude some kick) but you’re gonna be THAT emotional, arguably your crazy multifaceted personality is gonna get some weird looks. You’re not crippled or anything though, so I guess you’d be an average Princess/Prince who happens to also be the most interesting person in the room by merit of how many moods you can sustain at once.

>>79735246
Nope. Frankly I’ve been too busy these past few days jumpmaking to work on my own chain beyond keeping up with newly released jumps-and getting ideas to add more stuff is just pushing it back. My creativity’s like a river, it only flows in one direction so it’s all jump or all build or nothing save the meagre trickle I can spare for other people’s new jumps. Gonna do a Powder Mage build for the new one up there long, long before I get round to Godbound.

>>79735264
You should get better at horses because you, personally, want to improve yourself and to forge a lasting bond with a magnificent animal with whom you can forge a strong alliance and the world’s most awesome man-mount duo. If you just want to be better at cavalry, you might as well go train with the High Elves using Dogs of War to be a High Elf since they’ve had more practice (and unlike Dark Elves, don’t incorporate animal abuse into their standard cavalry tactics)

>>79735293
DAMMIT
>>
File: PEANUT HAD ONE JOB.jpg (1.13 MB, 2517x3331)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>79735197
Sounds about right.
>>79735264
If you can make the Lady like you back sure. If it wasn't for the whole secretly an elf goddess thing I wouldn't mind wooing her either.
>>
>>79735264
>>79735270
>>79735306
Just go with older Breton lore where the Lady MIGHT be an elf goddess who was forgotten by the elves and so turned to mankind after being HUMAN'D by Gilles le Breton
>>
>>79735321
>just go with older lore
UNPOSSIBLE
>>
>>79735304
I just wanna do shit like Somosierra, ngl.
>>
File: 1596517622321.jpg (162 KB, 860x738)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>79735197
What's funny is that Coco is the one who got Hololive CN banned. After the whole debacle the Chinese viewers basically demanded that Cover retire Coco in retaliation for her political statement or they'd boycott Hololive. So Cover basically replied "OK" and pulled the plug on Hololive CN, throwing China and all its money under the bus rather than get rid of Coco.

It was one of the few based things to come out of that whole shitstorm.
>>
>>79735304
>You’re not crippled or anything though, so I guess you’d be an average Princess/Prince who happens to also be the most interesting person in the room by merit of how many moods you can sustain at once.
...I'm not gonna lie, I was simultaneously hoping for more and am honestly kind of satisfied with this answer.

Probably the Urobutcher drawback? There's fifteen origins, two freebies, that ought to be enough? It's probably not a good build, though I do like the thought of being perfectly between all the courts.

Would it be better to go to another Magical Girl jump between princess and Sundered, or more WoD jumps?

>DAMMIT
Apparently hols is short for holiday, so waving your sceptre and having the laws of physics go on holiday is appropriate, if not grammatically correct.
>>
>>79734742
>big
>likeable
>Cult leader
>…masterchef?
I realise I of all people have no right to judge you on this but…can I ask what the Drop-In line is based on?

>Touch son of a gun
To be clear, if taken as part of a different background does this come with the criminal history and assumed black mark on your record in the eyes of society?

>Fencing Master of Adro
I understand this is the age of the gun and all, but whoof-this blows most of the other 100s out of the water in pure talent. Is fencing alone really not worth much in this setting?

>Guiding Hand
I feel there may be some overlap here with Competant Subjects. Not much, but some. Maybe emphasis takeovers/illicit activity specialisatio with this, and stability/managing already loyal subjects with the other?

>I know someone
This is the exception to the fencing 100 CP, I feel this is good enough to swap with Family Man unless I’m missing something important.

>Lord Vetas attention
If you take the version where he has your family, how secure is his hold on them? For example, if Perfect Cell or Shin Godzilla is part of your family? Does he have ALL your family, if you have a family measuring in the trillions does he have them all chained up somehow?

>Kresimir
I get the impression Brude’s kinda an asshole but what’s Kresimir like as a person.

>Hiding in plain sight
A little more clarity would be appreciated. RAW, this reads like an invisibility spell.
>>
>>79735365
Don't forget Chinese streaming laws got extra draconian just a few months later, meaning Cover dodged a bullet.
>>
>>79734249
>The girl known to be a witch
>is lancer
>>
File: 1623410000716.png (3.21 MB, 1849x1040)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
>The new Lostbelt art looks like this
>>
>>79735397
Titania?
>>
>>79735365
isn't coco ded now?
>>
>>79735378
>the Urobutcher drawback
>Taking the drawback that makes following your heart a bad idea with perks that often encourage you to follow your heart
Ah, well…I’m not gonna lie, that seems like a bit of a bad matchup. Try to heed the perks outside your main origins, I guess?

>another Magical GIrl jump-
Yes. Yes anything other than more World of Darkness, which involves well…dealing with the World of Darkness.

>hols is short for holiday
…huh.

>>79735397
…wha?
>>
>>79735406
The girl? No.
Thecharacter? Yes.
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (88 KB, 764x1024)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>79735397
>the fuck is this
>the fuck
>>
>>79735397
Is that meant to be Oberon or something?
>>
>>79735397
he remind me of that rape fairy from SAO for some reason
>>
>Godbound
>Inheritor of a Ruined Heaven(Made God (Command, Endurance, Engineering)) 700
>Eldritch Sorcerer(Knowledge, Wealth) 300
>Chosen By The One -300

>The Genesis Seed -600

>For The Empty Throne! -1000 (Inheritor of a Ruined Heaven(Made God (Death, Endurance, Protection), Eldritch Sorcery (Engineering, Knowledge), Hell Is Other Gods)

>For Ancalia!
>That's My Chair

>Wrath of the Whatevermancer -800
>Uneven Conflicts -700
>The Thirds of the Thousand Gods -300
>Be Not Afraid 0
>>
>>79735197
>>79735365
That's a lot of backlash for artifical youtubers.
Kind of funny to learn it got more backlash than Disney or Blizzard.
>>
>>79735397
Oh god, it's real, anon you fuck. Bringing us this cursed knowledge. WHO GREENLIT THIS?
>>
>>79735149
>can a normie survive in an everyone else is a returnee style world after its been upgraded a bunch via cataclysms?
By themselves in a recently multi-upgraded world? Probably not. If there is already an established civilisation that has survived them, they would have a good shot, though would be akin to a child. Assuming they aren’t attacked, naturally.
>>
>>79735413
It was the only one of the 300's I could stomach. I'm running this off Sundered World, so I'm assuming I have enough firepower to push through most issues, but depression and hurting the other girls aren't something I want to deal with.

>Yes anything other than more World of Darkness
...I don't suppose you know anything that fits this criteria? >>79734789

I have a habit of looking up some of your mistakes, just to check that they aren't secretly a horse race.
>>
>American movie actors officially have less spine than fucking 2D e-thots, anime voice actors, and weeaboos
What the fuck dude
>>
>>79735437
Disney and Blizzard are huge. Hololive not so much, individual vtubers even less.
>>
File: apex predator.jpg (2 MB, 1415x2280)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>79735304
>festering superpredators that can turn into monstergirls
EVEN BETTER
>>
File: 1602810008746.jpg (36 KB, 671x388)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>79735397
Finally, a timeline I can purge without remorse.
>>
So in Ender's Game were the bugs bad?
>>
>>79735468
American movie actors have never had a spine. They are happy to take safe positions like bitching about Trump, but none of them went after Harvey Weinstein until it became the in thing to do.
>>
>>79735473
But hololive is apparently good, unlike Disney and Blizzard.
>>
File: Female Gawain Apparently.png (1.59 MB, 1035x584)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>79735397
>>
Drawback limits are retarded
>>
>>79735491
>ranshi to kimi to intensifies
>>
>>79735508
Imagine the titties under that armor.
>>
>>79735365
>the dumb bitch didn't even last a year after cqusing all that
All for nothing kek
>>
>>79735508
Huh, they finally got that artist to do canon art
>>
>>79735508
BIG

>>79735521
Nah, think of the hips on that woman, look at how fucking thicc those thighs are
>>
File: Morgan and bald asian men.png (2.89 MB, 1920x1080)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>>79735521
Also Morgan.
>>
>>79735087
>So privileged are basically Avatar the last airbender and powdermages are cocaine addict sharpshooters from "wanted" and they fight each other?
Privileged i imagined more like that sorceress from Netfix castlevania, but evil (at least many of them), but the analogy to Wanted is fitting, yes
>>79735291
Thanks for the tip. I'll stay right here thank you.

>I realise I of all people have no right to judge you on this but…can I ask what the Drop-In line is based on?
At the bottom of the Notes i have a list of whom the backgrounds are based on. Drop in is a mix of two gods: The god Adom reincarnated as a big lovable master chef and Kresimir a god resummoned at the end of the 1st book after he left the world

>>Touch son of a gun
>To be clear, if taken as part of a different background does this come with the criminal history and assumed black mark on your record in the eyes of society?
Yes, it will atleast assume that you've had some real rough upbringing and that you're capable of handling yourself in the presence of degenerates

>>Fencing Master of Adro
>I understand this is the age of the gun and all, but whoof-this blows most of the other 100s out of the water in pure talent. Is fencing alone really not worth much in this setting?
No it is definetly very useful. Close combat is still a thing heavily mentioned in each battle. This will be very valuable but pretty much only considering that you are a mundane human fighting other mundane humans. Fighting against a mage will not be adviseable except if you yourself are enhanced in some way.

>>guiding hand
yes, thank you. I'll try to write that a bit more clearly.
>>
>>79735499
No. They didn't understand that each individual human was sentient instead of being part of a hive mind, and abandoned the war once they did, only fighting to defend themselves when counterattacked.
>>
>>79735098
I hate streamers on principle, but anons don't simp for the other ones so they never come up.
>>
>>79735527
She got Hololive CN banned, caused the CCP to shit themselves in rage, and made countless thousands of Chinese people self-destruct in anger. I couldn't imagine a more glorious death.
>>
>>79735508
>Female Gawain Apparently
I mean, it would make him better if he become a decent eye candy at least.

That shitty armor tho
>>
File: 40.png (539 KB, 680x480)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>79735397
The absolute state of this kusoge.
>>
>>79735527
Killing CN was a good thing in and of itself.
>>
File: 1589931498480.jpg (661 KB, 707x1000)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>79735521
somehow this Armor can cover Lartorias but fem Gawains have to stick out just to cover hers
>>
File: your waifu is shit.jpg (47 KB, 641x478)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>79735548
>She has smaller tits than Lartoria
>>
>>79735548
>Morgan and her hammer pants
>>
>>79735569
So are they constantly propped up on the metal plate at an upwards angle here?
>>
>>79735449
But they wont get crushed by the air or anything will threy?
>>
>>79735548
didn't we just get through saying that she was going to be a lancer?

Also, proto!tristain a cute.
>>
>>79735577
Lartoria is the one with the penis so obviously she has bigger tits. The futa has the bigger tits, it's practically a law of physics.
>>
>>79735582
Looks more like a cape to me, since you can see her boots running up her leg.
>>
>>79735566
>>79735397
I don't get what your issue is. You're acting like its bad art but it's honestly better than most of the other shit in FGO.
>>
>>79735553
>>79735567
Smells like copium in here.
>>
File: 1623411606886.jpg (371 KB, 2532x1170)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>79735397
Morgan?
>>
>>79735382
>>I know someone
>This is the exception to the fencing 100 CP, I feel this is good enough to swap with Family Man unless I’m missing something important.
Yeah, i actually swapped those two perks. It's a good perk i just felt family man was more important, since i tend to worry about the people who i drag into the trouble each jump. Seeing on how Inspector Adamant (the basis for the background) suffered because of his lack of the family man perk i think it's rather valuable.

>Lord Vetas attention
>If you take the version where he has your family, how secure is his hold on them? For example, if Perfect Cell or Shin Godzilla is part of your family? Does he have ALL your family, if you have a family measuring in the trillions does he have them all chained up somehow?
Damn, i don't know. Lord Vetas is a genius, with a lot of money, power and a powerful master. He combines several of the perks of the crime lord and the servant perkline including the fontain academy one....he can't with any reason hold someone like Cell. I always tend to say drawbacks>>everything else no matter what, but i can't say how you should write your stuff.

>>Kresimir
>I get the impression Brude’s kinda an asshole but what’s Kresimir like as a person.
Before Taniel put a bullet through his eye he was a sadistic god that treated lesser beings like shit and enjoyed torturing them, while also establishing a strict and brutal caste system. After he had a bullet lodged in his brain he also became violently insane with constant uncontrolled bursts of anger and violence, killing several of his servants every night and even killing a brother he loved in a fit of mad rage.

>Hiding in plain sight
>A little more clarity would be appreciated. RAW, this reads like an invisibility spell
Oh, thanks

Thank you for the comments and critique Shard/Asa
>>
>>79735598
Don't ruin this for me
>>
>>79735599
he looks like redo the healer hero
>>
I was thinking about how the difference between Cthulhu and the Kraken is whether they have a body below the octopus or not. Isn't Cthulhu Davy Jones high after eating a Mega Mushroom?
>>
File: Definately has boobs.png (1.85 MB, 1280x720)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>79735543
>>
>>79735603
>Morgan
>Berserker
When will they stop smoking bad weeds?
>>
>>79735602
>t. West Taiwanese
>>
>>79735548
>lancer Morgan
i sleep
>Beserker Morgan
REAL SHIT
>>
>>79735549
the last part meant for Shard>>79735382
>>
>>79735548
Holy fucking shit that’s fucking dogshit. What a fucking letdown.
>>
>>79735612
>redo the healer
Jump when?
>>
>>79735499
This >>79735550 is true for Enders Game, but iirc in the other books it is revealed that they knew exactly what they were doing and are now guilt tripping Ender to save their race
>>
>>79735623
when you make it and take it to QQ
>>
>>79735614
Good god the hips on this lady. She could kill men with that dump truck ass.
>>
>>79735614
>bigger tits than Lartoria
Rip the girl.
>>
>>79732326
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
>>
>>79735599
Nah, the only thing that's just as bad if not worse is Astraea's early ascensions.
>>
>>79735623
Never, no jumpmaker is interested in it and any anon that is is probably the type of person that’s make absolutely dogshit jumps.
>>
File: ugly bastard.jpg (58 KB, 500x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>79735623
God, I wish. That whole series was a trash fire and Ugly Bastard Jumper NEEDS to get in there and mind break some boypussy because it's cringe to watch a bunch of fags fail to manage even that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_PBQU7Jps new waifu nps
>>
At least the lizface is kino.
>>
>>79735663
What, and not revenge killing by rape-cannibal hobos? You're weak Anon.
>>
File: Of Course.jpg (457 KB, 1011x1214)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>79735630
>>
File: Holy Jesus What.jpg (540 KB, 1600x720)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>79735648
>>
>>79735667
Ow the edge.
>>
File: ur a faget.jpg (48 KB, 600x1333)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>79735671
>liz
>kino
>>
>>79735591
No
>>
Would the strength of a Servant increase if you increase their fame on a global level after summoning them?

I was thinking of Summoning Cu Chulainn about 8 years before the war in Fate Zero and then have my jumper create a series of triple A games, movies and TV shows focused on the Ulster Cycle and specifically starring Cu, probably even a Disney movie.

Would that help?
>>
File: 1597949812771.png (374 KB, 688x500)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>79735671
LIZ LOVE!
>>
>>79735695
I like Liz’s design and the artist even if I can’t stand her character.
>>
>>79735681
How can you drop an A+ on everything above the waist, and EX on everything below? God damn, give that artist a raise.
>>
>>79735658
Astraea looks good too though
>>
>>79735623
Make it yourself, pansy.
>>
File: Level of Booba.jpg (638 KB, 580x820)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
>>79735723
I am unsure how to feel about this.
>>
>>79735681
So it's true. Fate really is just liked for the bitches. Honestly, I don't blame anyone if they look like that.
>>
>>79735739
Melons art feels out of place actually being in a game desu.
>>
>>79735713
>While summoned
no
>Before summoning
only in the country you released the games in

Also be wary of giving too many hints to his identity away.
>>
>>79735713
Probably not. It would likely work if they were the proper Heroic Spirit in question but Servants are spiritual replicas of the original Heroic Spirit that's stored within the Throne of Heroes. They're born at the moment of summoning, copying the pattern of the given Heroic Spirit at that moment. So making them more famous afterwards wouldn't really help.

That said, your best bet if you want a massive power boost is to force the other Servants to come fight you in their homeland. So you force the other Servants to come fight Cu Chulainn in Ulster where his power will be ludicrously higher than it would otherwise be.
>>
>>79735718
You know what, that's fait.
Even the condom claws?
>>
>>79735745
Clearly the solution is to have Melons do way more art for the game
>>
>>79735671
Os this genderbend tristan?
>>
>>79735739
Another fate girl that is better as a bed warmer than as a warrior.

Dose muscles tho.
>>
>>79735739
I'm definitely not a fan.
>>
Fem Tristan Liz face is a type of scottish vampire. Only decent design to come out of this. Takeuchi has done garbage work again (even if Morgan’s NP is alright), and Melon’s art is hot but really shouldn’t have been part of an official character ever.
>>79735765
Aye.
>>
>>79735739
I'm marveling over how she somehow got hotter from Stage 2 to Stage 3.
>>
>>79735745
You mean every artist ever at this point.
>>
>>79735630
Didn't the queens also turn out to be forcibly mind crushing all non-queens to make a fake hive-mind?
>>
File: d4a.jpg (122 KB, 1080x996)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>79735774
Are you gay?
>>
>>79735779
>Only decent design to come out of this
You're wrong on so many levels. She's probably the worst design of the lot
>>
>>79735739
Stage two looks like the evil people from part 4 of heroes. the dark elves, which is appropriate because fairy's I guess?
>>
File: you_is_a_drug.png (80 KB, 348x348)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>79735774
>I'm definitely not a fan.
>>
>>79735739
Not a fan of the big ass chestplate on 1 and the full spike edge outfit on 3, but outside that looks fine.
>>
>>79735798
You consider Morgan to be good? Whose art is noticeably bad even by Takeuchi standards?
>>
>>79735786
No, they interfered in the natural process that gives souls to intelligent beings at birth in order to stop the drones from becoming individuals.
>>
File: Some kind of Fae.jpg (451 KB, 580x580)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>79735811
>>
>>79735828
Ender's Game has souls?
>>
>>79735787
I'm don't like the art style.
>>
File: Oh right this guy.png (924 KB, 950x1198)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>79735829
Also Beryl.
>>
>>79735787
NTA but while I like Melons stuff as fanart he should never have been allowed to get an actual character in game. Doesn’t fit at all.
>>
>>79735822
Morgan looks boring and bland more than bad.
>>79735829
That's not how tits works.
>>
>>79735822
Are you that same dumbass who thinks Nero has a bad design?
>>
File: 1623413244996.jpg (272 KB, 580x580)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>79735865
And I have no fucking clue who this is.
>>
>>79735885
LOLI
>>
>>79735885
Wtf is this?
>>
>>79735861
...how does it not fit anymore than the 30 different art styles already don't fit with each other? We have everything from Danganronpa characters to passionlip to Spartacus. Whether it's a different art style, massive tits or ridiculous size and muscles, nothing here is new. Just say you don't like it instead of hiding behind this nonsense complaint.
>>
>>79735868
No? I like Nero quite a bit. Go take a look at Morgan’s official non-4th ascension art. It’s awful.
>>
>>79735739
Bout as good as it can be as Gawain is worth less than Blackbeards crusty dickcheese and as such the only way to make his female version remotely tolerable is to make her a sexed up balloon.

So this is more than fine with me.
>>
>>79735739
>2nd ascension
reminds me of the demon lord and the guardian knights
>>
File: THE ARMS.jpg (306 KB, 580x580)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>79735906
"JETCHAD" whoever that is.
>>
>>79735847
Yes. The most basic particle in the Ender's Game universe is the Philote. Some special Philotes called Aiuas, which come from a different dimension called Outside, are conscious. Humans and other sentient species are made up of one Aiua and many Philotes, but Formic queens stopped Aiuas from entering the pure Philote bodies of the Formic drones, allowing the Formic queen's Aiua to control the drone Philotes instead.
>>
>>79735924
Oh its Lancelot, but a girl and a loli.
>>
>>79735915
It's categorically not. You're talking like her design is ugly while pointing at something that is at least generically appealing.
>>
So many unironic faggots
>>
>>79735934
That's stupid. I'm going to go into Ender's Game and erase all Aiua from existence because
>>
>>79735924
I want to hurt myself.
>>
>>79735397
>>79735924
I really like this art style actually, these are some servants i really want now.

Anyone know who the artist is?
>>
>>79735924
Looks kinda cute
>>
>>79735924
This makes me think of Dragon Quest art. Specifically the drawn art used for the covers and stuff that Toriyama did, back in the PS2 era.
>>
>>79735147
https://youtu.be/_K03NjiVqNg
>>
>>79735681
Who even is this titty monster?
>>
>>79735980
NPCs, not servants.
>>
>>79735990
It's Gawain.
>>
>>79735990
>wait it's Gawain
Oh.
...fuck I really wish the corrupted ascension designs belonged to Morgan instead.
>>
>>79735980
Chica Umino
>>
>>79735990
The Barghest/Fem Gawain. Whereas Fem Tristan is a Baobhan Sith.
>>
>>79735861
Melons doesn't just draw big tits though.
>>
>>79734469
>Finally, with a filter, the thread is n a s u-free.
point at this faggot and laugh
>>
>>79733841
>the content is scarce
>yet SU's isn't
>>
>>79734469
>Anyways, why do u guys shit on newfags so much?
Shitting on newfags is part of 4chan culture.
>>
Why would someone make a jump for a setting about collecting armies and not even add an army builder? Like half the WHF jumps are missing one.
>>
File: Ashley Graham.jpg (75 KB, 469x1019)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>79735550
>>79735934
>>79735828
>>79735630
Well fuck. My childhood book series is more complicated than I thought.

Thanks for the answers. Not entirely certain what to do with this information now.
>>
>>79735828
Does that mean that at one point the Formic's were a race of individuals and became an hive mind species intentionally?
>>
>>79736062
Armies are an awkward fit in a game about an interdimensional traveler.
>>
>>79736026
So the leaks were real? Maybe there will be Longinus Percival and Zepia-oberon then.
>>
>>79736080
If you believe that, you can always not take them. Meanwhile I would like the jumps to reflect the IP.
>>
>>79736071
Ahem, that is super problematic because Orson Scott Card is a bigot. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves for allowing you to read those books.
>>
>>79736010
Mrgan is fucking dull there.
At least Gawain has tits and edge.
>>
Now I know why they call it the Round Table.
>>
Ok, changed some things and cleared some things up
>>
>>79736102
k thanks for your contributions to the thread, please go make seomthing
>>
>>79735856
>Nasu said this was the crypter he would get along best with.
>>
File: Servantverse Diarmuid.png (1.2 MB, 650x900)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>79733992
Pick any Servant. It becomes a skin for your Artoria companion.
>>
>>79736175
You know anon that's actually a great idea
>>
File: Marth.png (874 KB, 1791x1237)
874 KB
874 KB PNG
>>79736062
>Why would someone make a jump for a setting about collecting armies and not even add an army builder?
Half the fun is working for it.
>>
>>79735760
>>79735754
Pity, though now I wonder if it would be possible to boost him further by using spiritual eovcation enhanced by CU's runes to chanell his heroic spirit to enahnce himself further.
>>
>>79736175
>Kiara-Artoria.
>>
>>79736175
I want a cosplay Artoria now.
>>
File: 1596492995736.png (2.32 MB, 2228x1600)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>79736108
Literally just let her keep her veil or spooky unhinged look and she's much better.
>>
>>79736190
Nta but how about a setting modifier where saberfaces are the equivalent of force sensetives, so basically everyone is a saberface?
>>
>>79736215
is that the apocrypha manga?
>>
>>79736168
Look, we all know the score here.

Every scumbag, every irredeemable monster, is secretly a good boi who dindu nuthin. It will turn out that Kirsch secretly wanted to lose and entrusted Beryl with saving him from himself. Or that Beryl actually loved Kirsch too much to see him become a heartless deity because his dad beat him as a kid and made him go to Evil Church too much. Or it will turn out Kirsch was dying and could never have finished his ritual, Beryl knew this, and actually what happened was Beryl was giving his body a REALLY intense back massage before his heart stopped.

You know the rules. Every major villain, no matter HOW vile, WILL be utterly redeemed no matter what if they're popular and focused on by the plot enough.
>>
>>79736190
>>79736230 *everyone important is a saberface
>>
>>79736230
Dunno, there's quite a few already. I will note it in.
>>
>>79735630
The whole "ender is immediately hated by humanity because it was just a misunderstanding" plot was actually what made me never pick up another book. It just made no fucking sense considering the number of people those bug faggots killed. Even today we have people defending the fucking holocaust and the author actually wanted me to believe that people would turn on the person who saved them because the bugs didn't bother to check before they started slaughtering people? Completely insane bullshit.
>>
>>79736175
>bun-Artoria
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B51gxlrgWrc

Oh shid, is that a glimpse of Vortigern?
>>
>>79736236
Yes.
>>
>>79736062
Jumpmaker laziness mostly, same reason why most things skimp on content.
>>
>>79736265
I hope so. I've recently been wondering what he looked like.
>>
>>79736062
Most of the WHF jumps were made before anyone had done an army builder at all. Newfags learn your history.
>>
>>79736265
>Vortigern
you mean the black thing at 10?
>>
>>79734742
typo:
>Antother promotion
in items/soldier/Brigade(600)
>>
>>79736316
Does that mean they're up for duplication?
>>
>>79736336
Ask, some of them probably are
>>
>>79736202
Almost sure you can boost him by summoning with primordial runes since they can alter the saint graph, normal runes likely can a little too since it's stated that cu can upgrade his NP to hurt herc with his runes.
>>79736215
Pretty much, the lack of expression and the crown kinda makes her design boring.
>>
>>79736336
If their jumpmaker has not been around for more than a year, or you get permission, yes.
>>
>>79736238
Assuming fgog isn’t blowing smoke out it’s ass Morgan not only managed to preserve the magic and keep Camelot standing but also tricked the pruning system so it didn’t yeet her. She is also for (you).
>>
>>79736175
Would that just be a wardrobe swap, would she be getting an inherited skillset while keeping Saber's personally or a mix between personalities?
>>
>>79736108
>Gawain has tits and Senketsu
FTFY
>>
>>79736355
>She is also for (you).
Nah, while she says something like “do you wish for me to treat you like my husband” you need to keep in mind it’s Morgan and that can easily mean “do you want me to kill you and/or ruin everything in your life”.
>>
>>79736198
Build an army, trust nobody.
>>
>>79736215
Now that's true.
She just look like another saber face, and it's dull as fuuck.

>>79736238
What, does it surprise you?
>Every major villain, no matter HOW vile, WILL be utterly redeemed no matter what if they're popular and focused on by the plot enough.
Or killed and redeemed.
>>
>>79736443
go away ESL shits
>>
>>79736387
It's more like Lartoria Alter's leotard.
>>
>>79736355
>Assuming fgog isn’t blowing smoke out it’s ass
That's a big assumption.
>>
Oh and Merlin is strapped in his tower in this timeline too but might be released by Oberon, but also might be much more monstrous and inhuman. Nasu has said Merlin is currently his favourite character so be ready for whatever that entails.
>>
>>79736252
>ender is immediately hated by humanity because it was just a misunderstanding
Yeah. That was something I never understood either. The weirdest part is that it was written by some nobody and spread around a lot in-story that it could have easily been considered to be written by a crazy bug fetishist. I mean, I sure wouldn't believe a book with all that info appearing out of nowhere to be actual facts.
>>
>>79736252
While that's true, we also have plenty of people who hate that the US dropped nukes in WW2, or used internment camps.
>>
>>79736512
This is the same author who had two teenaged shitposters take over the world because no one else ever thought of making political arguments on the internet.
>>
>>79736458
The only thing missing is a miniskirt
>>
>>79736507
So what you're saying is that we're getting that female Merlin?
>>
>>79736549
Neither of those things were necessary, unlike killing bugs. Like, there's 'doing a holocaust to your own people' and there's 'fighting back against fucking aliens that are killing humans'.
>>
Oh and they’re not literally genderswapped Gawain or Tristan. It seems to be that when Morgan took over she created her own Knights of the Round Table and took various monsters and made/named them analogous to the normal timeline KotRT. Like, that’s not actually a female Gawain, it’s the Barghest that’s been named Gawain.
>>
>>79736604
>Neither of those things were necessary
That's just your opinion. It's easy to say that in hindsight, just like it would be easy to imagine some hypothetical where you never had to genoocide an alien race to win.
>>
>>79736557
Knights on miniskirt are cringe.
>>
>>79736617
I can't believe Nasu ripped off my Jumper
>>
>>79736617
>it's not even really Gawain or Tristan
>>
>>79736159
Que?
>>
>>79736651
What did you expect from the series that came up with 5% Van Gogh?
>>
>>79736627
The fact that America never needed to use internment camps in any war before, nor for the Germans and Italians in the same war, meant that people were entirely used to the idea of not locking up every member of the ethnic group of the country you're fighting. It's a completely different situation from the first and only alien species humanity ever found resorting immediately to murder and total genocidal war against all humans without any communication or other behavior at all for decades.
>>
>>79736617
>Morgan literally just took a demon dog and turned it into a huge muscle waifu
...based?
>>
>>79736707
But humans are already frontloaded to believe that genocide is wrong, so the fact that people would be willing to believe that their first contact was an unavoidable misunderstanding (as has happened between different human groups many times in the past) and that they could have somehow avoid mass killing if they had spent more time talking is not so absurd in my view.
>>
>>79736550
True. I think my brain just tried to repress that part of it. Or the fact that there were three super geniuses born in that family and the government didn't try to encourage them to breed more.
>>
>>79736775
Pretty based yeah.
>>
>>79736775
For this one time I'll agree with you. Yes, it is based.
>>
>>79736775
190cm and looks like there's info in the profile that she vores people she loves.
>>
>>79736549
And even then they're in the minority(minus the internment camps). The entire point is that people barely have enough empathy for their own species and you want me to believe they'll hate on a kid forced into the military over some bugs that decided to murder before thinking? At best they'd just say tough shit, at worst there'd be some minority of edgelords and contrarians that would disagree. In any realistic scenario the normal response would be "well I guess we were just incompatible as species", shrug it off, and continue calling Ender a hero. They wouldn't give half a fuck about inhuman bugs that have presumably killed thousands of people in a pointless war just because they couldn't be bothered with basic research.
>>
>>79733727
You caught me while I was asleep. I dunno if you're still around anon, but I wouldn't mind helping if you need some imaging help.
>>
>>79736775
190cm, 120kg.
>>
>>79736821
>190cm
Based.

>there's info in the profile that she vores people she loves.
Yikes
>>
>>79736824
I don't agree. I think the majority of human beings are prone to magical thinking where they assume that there is always some super outcome that works for everyone, will grab on to any evidence that supports this no matter how flimsy, and will externalize any failure of this to occur onto someone other than themselves. I think more realistic people are in the minority.
>>
>>79736334
ah, thanks

>>79736652
i cleared some of the stuff Shard suggested >>79735382
>>
>>79736780
>Humans are frontloaded to believe that genocide is wrong
Then they'd hate on the bugs for attempting it regardless of their knowledge. It's their responsibility to do a peaceful first contact, and the fact that they immediately tried to murder everything they could find is a giant locked gate to any further sympathy.

It doesn't matter how much you tell the average person about their psychology, they'll just think that with that kind of mindset they're bugabthat need to be exterminated, and considering that they found other species' later, they wouldn't care on that front either. The fact that they got attacked first means that they'd never feel any sort of responsibility for the situation. It's completely absurd to believe that they'd feel sorrow for a misunderstanding they didn't cause.

Also
>Humans are frontloaded to think Genocide is wrong
The past 80 years do not prove anything about that mindset. The fact that within this century alone we've had something like two genocides tells me that's just a joke by someone who's never opened a history book. Time has shown that it doesn't take that long to fall out of a mindset that isn't ingrained into our biology.
>>
>>79736617
where are you getting this info from?
>>
>>79736829
No worries, I'm often around at odd hours and thanks for responding! Actually it's a penpal who needs the help. He's working on making a really cool CYOA about magical royalty, and his regular artist buddy is having scheduling issues so he asked if I knew anyone who could do art. Don't wanna cut into Hades' development but he's onto a good thing too.

I'm...not quite sure how he intends to get into contact, but we mostly use email to chat. He's mentioned groupchat too. If you're still interested, do you mind if I keep him in the loop?
>>
>>79736896
>The past 80 years do not prove anything about that mindset.
They do actually. Those that attempted it are reviled as the worst humans in history. If it was acceptable, then many minority groups would have been wiped out a long time ago.
>>
>>79736879
Anon, you're either a shitposter or a fucking idiot. I literally gave you an example of people being completely fine with something inexcusable for decades until the affected party began lobbying, and that was when it was completely irrational, and unprovoked. In no situation would this be seen as a loss, it would just be seen as another victory in no way tainted by the fact that the retarded bugs were too dumb to understand that other species may have different psychology. If you honestly think the species that annihilated the rest of its competitor's of the same genus would feel any sympathy for a group that was slaughtering them then you're both an idealist and a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>79736374
I was assuming Artoria with the powers of the cosplayed Servant. Not so sure on which personality she would end up with.
>>
>>79736926
It’s live on jp dude. Shit is already getting TLd, screencaps & character bios etc.
>>
>>79736941
>idealist
Nope. I think it is bad to think like that. And I think your position is reasonable. But I also think most people are unreasonable.
>>
>>79736926
NTA but Bond Level 2 of both says that it's Barghest/Baobhan Sith and then gives a little description of what those fairies are.
>>
>>79736926
Datamines.
>>
>>79736931
They're reviled because they lost. If they had won we'd be celebrating it or looking at it the same way we look at Caesar slaughtering 2 million Gauls and enslaving another million. We'd be happy that it led us to our position like most Americans don't give a fuck about the Native Americans.
>If it was acceptable many minority groups would have been wiped out a long time ago
Holy shit, you actually are a shitposter, well consider this your last (You), but they were. Native Americans are just one group. We only have one state in Spain that still retains it's native language, we have evidence of having either killed or derailed the other members of our own genus, and we are currently exterminating so many species we're like a minor extinction event in action. Please don't reply to me again.
>>
>>79736973
>Muh people are sometimes irrational so that explains completely retarded bullshit
I didn't know OSC posted on this fucking thread.
>>
Is Taylor Hebert into women, or is that just an extraordinarily common bit of fanon?
>>
>>79737014
Fanon, largely because most worm fanfic writers are dudes and they don’t want to write about their character wanting to ride dick. Are you like incapable of reading the source material or the wiki or something? She canonically sleeps with Brian.
>>
>>79737014
Fanon.
>>
>>79737014
Fanon.
>>
>>79737014
She got BLACKED and then dumped immediately after, so if she's into women it's probably because of the absolute seethe that she got dumped for a big titty bitch
>>
>>79737014
You're definitely thinking with too much fanfiction. She's never expressed a single iota of gae in canon, and her only relationship is with guy.
>>
>>79737014
Fanon, she just likes emotionally scarred black man.
>>
>>79737014
Fanon. The only person she expressed interest in was male. People like to say "but she observes the aesthetic appearance of women more" and forget that most of the characters do that, cause Wildbow is a man.
>>
File: 1569160561582.png (306 KB, 601x768)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>79737014
Into dudes, not sure why you would want to be in her proximity though. Or hell why you would want to be in Brockton.
>>
>>79737014
She’s canon into buff black dudes.
>>
What do we have for getting people to believe me when I say I'm on their side even if I look like pic related?
>>
Someone needs to end Takeuchi.
>>
>>79737085
You realize you could just... Do that with your actions theoretically right?
>>
>>79737051
>Wildbow says his readers should be better at reading subtext
>The way Taylor looks at girls implies she's actually gay
>Except that, he says
>>
>>79737098
On the one hand, she's literally Artoria's sister.

On the othe rhand, way back in the day the FSN manga had a way more distinctive design for her.

On the third hand, in my chain's timeline I choose to believe that as a result of the BLUMU induced jealousy Morgan uppder her game and remodeled her body to be more like a buff demonic beast amazon. She's a top notch mage, she should be able to swing some way of doing it.

>inb4 in LB6 she's the princess who's crazy for Beryl and what happens after is a repeat of Anastaesia 2 being for you after LB1's events
>>
>>79737098
Oi Josuke, I used 「ZA HANDO」.
>>
>>79737109
I should have specified. I meant more when I charge into a battle or similar as I do not want to get mistakenly attacked.
>>
>>79737085
Infernals has one. Solars has one where you will always be viewed as Hero.
>>
>>79737014
Taylor is closet gay, if you actually read Worm. Wildbow says in WoG that she's straight, but there's zero evidence for that in the source material and bizarre amounts of evidence she's gay. It's just one more example of Wildbow being a shitty writer, and people here saying she's straight are basically just parroting 'Endbringers are galaxies' level retardation.
>>
>>79737128
Okuyasu, if you actually used that fucking broken Stand the entire plot of Diamond Is Not Crash wouldn't have happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OEWqHPpEW4
>>
>>79737098
Going by her bond CE, it's implied that's Castoria(?). At least there's a design in the LB that looks like she has her veil/crown.
>>
>>79737014
Honestly? She's into anyone willing to give her the time of day. Taylor is an utterly damaged girl driven to near-suicide by bullying and her shitty life. She fell for Brian not because she found him amazing or anything but because he was one of the first people in years to treat her with something resembling acceptance and affection. Taylor is damaged enough that I could easily see her sexuality bending if the person who did this was female and expressed any form of romantic or sexual interest in her.
>>
>>79737098
>Magician taught by Merlin
>Half fairy that created a copy of one of Atlas' superweapons
>Has her own Rhongomyniad
>Berserker
Everyone qualifies for everything. Caster Hercules when?
>>
>>79736928
Sorry, but I'm going to have to pass if it's not something for this community. If it was I wouldn't hesitate to say yes. A part of it is that I don't have any experience making a more traditional CYOA, which are more image intensive than I normally aim for with my Jump Documents.

I appreciate you thinking of me and I'm flattered that you asked though.
>>
>>79737190
That’s not Castoria. It’s Morgan. There’s another sprite of Morgan in a different outfit with a veil & crown but that’s absolutely Morgan.
>>
>>79737131
Yes, that's what I meant. You can just talk to the people you're about to help with a charisma perks or two, or just help them out and ignore their attacks. Eventually they'll catch a hint.
>>
>>79737201
It’s not like Berserker is hard to qualify for.
>>
>>79737014
What if Shard Jumper shouted GAY GAY HOMOSEXUAL GAY over and over in her head until she snapped and rammed her fist up Amy's hole?
>>
>>79733946
>>79733516
Saber Wars 2 is coming out in full English this summer. Why not wait until then rather than having things relaying on summaries?

China and Europe already have all their shit in English.

Also, remember that all the stuff in Saber Wars is not exaggerated and Rhongo is universal in there, and Space Ishtar is called a galaxy BUT she is a universe.
>>
>>79737120
>Muh the subtext because she described a character means they're gay
Shoo shitposter shoo. There's no subtext for her being a fag. If he wanted her to be one, she would be. See Parian. All this "muh she's actually closeted" is just a cope by dumb fucking retards who can't understand reality because they had their brains fried by AO3 porn, and now think any sort of positivity or even interaction with the opposite sex makes someone a faggot.
>>
>>79737079
>>79737051
>>79737044
Except she doesn't ever actually express interest in Brian. It's told to the reader and glossed over that they get together after Brian suffers a broken man, and then it's forgotten about because they have no chemistry and they're never shown to be attracted to each other in the text. It's just something Wildbow says happens and expects you to take for granted with no evidence.

There is more evidence that she hates Brian and deliberately got him killed on Golden Morning than that she actually likes him. She convinced him to go to the Oil Rig which was a suicide mission after all.
>>
>>79737204
Understandable, and no worries at all. Have a great day bud, and good luck with Hades.

Are things going easier with God Mode?
>>
>>79737098
>All the girld from the trailer are just genderbent knights from Camelot
>>
>>79737201
Remember when Berserker was supposed to be a sort of template?
>>
File: Billy the Crit.jpg (194 KB, 1024x915)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>79733516
>is there anything anyone would like in the jump?
More Billy perks because he curbstomps Ishtar
>>
>>79737234
Amy is an insufferable cunt, so it wouldn't be hard to convince her of that anyway. If you can prevent Amy's hostile biological manipulation, a lot of people would probably jump at the chance to spank her, both sexually and not.
>>
>>79737098
>Takeuchi did this
>it was fucking approved
>when it's literally just a saber face but even more bland
>same with the expressions
The hack.
>>
>>79737274
Amy whether canon or fanon is one of the few characters that deserves to have a stereotypical average Jumper thrown at them.
>>
>>79737258
>>79736617
>>
>>79737274
>Give Taylor Legendary Hero so she can ignore Amy's power and give her a spanking that leaves her incapable of ever sitting down again
>>
>>79737241
Remember when someone tried to claim UH WILDBOW ACKSHYUALLY MEANT LITERAL RAPE WITH AMY and then someone BTFO that claim with a direct quote from Wildbow in his own damn comments section, that he definitely meant it as a /metaphor/ for violation than the literal thing?

Good times.
>>
>>79737252
Cute headcanon. Let me guess, you also think Amy being a worthless piece of shit was a retcon to spite readers too?
>>
File: E12C9XZXsAIjLMU.jpg (273 KB, 1794x1478)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>79737256
I hope you have a good day too.
>spoiler
Quite a bit, yes. I'm focusing more on RimWorld at the moment but God Mode, and paying attention to the blessings I'm grabbing, certainly made it easier to regularly hand bitch boy his toga. Turns out most of my problem was just being bad at the game after my break from playing it.
>>
>>79737241
Dude, Taylor got farther with Lisa, who is actually disguised by the idea of sex, when they kissed as a joke. That's still more than she got with Grue.

People think she's gay because there's simply more in the text for it than there is for her being straight, because Wildbow is a shitty writer
>>
>>79737234
I misread that as Shard Anon for a sec, and was about to say you should correct that to him screaming SUPERNATURAL SUCKS STOP BEING LIKE THE WINCHESTERS at Amy instead.
>>
>>79733516
Now that Lostbelt 4 is out in English and it's confirmed that the Mahabharata takes place many thousands of years ago and not in the 800 BCE, will you fix the starting dates from Nirvana Yuga?
>>
>>79737315
Except come Ward and she actually did so suck it.
>>
>>79737057
Maybe Jumper just wants to be the bigger object behind Scion in that pic.
>>
>>79737338
She plans to update it with Vritra and Vajra anyway so it’s something easy to tack on.
>>
>>79737323
>>79737343
>Defending Ward
>Using Ward as evidence of anything
Dude, that's full retard
>>
>>79736931
Have you not seen the major news and centers for learning praising the idea that we need to kill off white people for being the source of all sin.
>>
>>79737362
>I don’t like it so it didn’t happen/doesn’t count
Holy fucking cope. God it’s fucking amazing how much Ward infurates you people because you can’t plug your ears and pretend Amy is a woobie anymore.
>>
>>79737343
That's Ward, which is universally despised for being utter shit and considered a clear indicator that Worm's success was a total fluke by Wildbow because he didn't understand why people liked it.
>>
>>79737315
Remember when Wildbow went back, years later, and edited Worm 1 to kill off Browbeat during the Leviathan fight because he was tired of the memes?

Remember how his constant "yes" answers to "or" questions helped cultivate the meme culture he hates so much?

Remember how his habit of dropping WoG all over the place, and Worm not having a good wiki for a really long time, led to so much arguing about canon and directly contributed to how much incorrect fanon there is?
>>
>>79737315
I remember the entire point was BTFOing the people denying it because Wildbow wrote it like that then changed his mind because he's lower than GRRM and actually hates people predicting his super speshul twists. It's a sad day when the fat man has more intellectual honesty and pride in his readers than you do.
>>
>>79734742
>>79736159
>Powder mage

>rolled age: 41
>starting location: Adopest, capital of Adro

Background and Perks
>Servant -free
>bare knuckle champ -free
>raw talent: a genius when it comes to sorcery. Learn extremely fast and be generally extremely talented -200
Fontain academy alumn: I'm James Bond and Jason Borne mixed together and generally one of the best at whatever i do. I don't need supernatural powers to kill an entire group of people. -300

Items
>knife -free
>satchel of holding: really fucking useful -100
>redstripe ammunition: Bullets that nullify almost all magic and tear through wards? YES please! -200

Connection to the else
>third eye: free
>special ability: don't need gloves to cast magic -100
>special talent x2: that one where i can apparently fling hot iron rods at opponents + being able to cast magic with just one hand-200
>mastery -free
>evolved: Boost to my power -300
>Privileged- Predii upgrade: i'm actually a very old powerful sorcerer, stronger than anything around today short of a god -600

Drawbacks
>Mute +100
>celibate +100
>demoted +200
>hunted x2 +600

Well, i'm literally a demigod throwing hills and summoning lakes or just a giant rods of white hot metal that doesn't cool off to rain down on my enemies. I think i can take the two cabals therefore. I shouldn't underestimate them of course, especially if they bring some anti-magic bullets or something, but i have those of my own, to take care of them. I'll spend my time mostly serving my master apparently, but at least i'm unlikely to just be killed like a common soldier somewhere. I think i stay clear off most of the important characters, since they seem to be somehow involved with evil gods and i'm not ready to deal with that.
>>
>>79737379
>I love things that are garbage because other people have better taste than me
You're literally the problem with modern civilization. You would probably literally wallow in your own shit if someone told you that you smelled like it, just because you wanted to be ironic.
>>
>>79737381
Nobody likes Worm, they like the /idea/ of Worm and the fanfics and their own personal fanon, and they hate Ward because it goes against all that stuff they’ve built up in their heads.
>>
>>79737334
>Amy somehow manages to Third Trigger after his 24/7 complaining about Supernatural enters month 6
>>
>>79737379
Your bait is weak. Nobody is pretending she's a woobie, we literally just recognized that she's a wretched person.
>>
>>79737285
>it was fucking approved
By himself of course. The only thing that could ever stop him is Nasu and she has long stopped giving a single fuck about his waifufagging.
>>
>>79737333
>More than she got with Grue
Shitposter please, she got her back blown the fuck out by a dude and never once did anything except kiss a bitch as a joke, something I promise you, a lot of women have done at one point or another.
>>
>>79737384
>kill off Browbeat
Madison is Browbeat! You literally cannot disprove this, she inexplicably disappears from the story at the exact same time as Browbeat and is never mentioned again!
>>
>>79737403
I don’t like Ward. I just don’t shit and cry because it goes against my personal thoughts on Worm, or because it invalidates my favourite fanfics, and I find the people that do that to be hilarious.
>>
>>79737424
She never did anything with Grue dude.
>>
>>79737014
She is into loving and gentle slime-tentacle-monster-BFs.
>>
Okay but wouldn't it be cool if Manton/Siberian and Jumper/Thanatos had a Stand battle?
>>
File: End of Boopgelion.jpg (182 KB, 1328x1024)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>79737325
It's night where I'm at but I'm hoping to get some exercise in before hitting the hey.

>blessings
Don't forget to use the Mirror of Night to switch up your passive bonuses to suit the Pacts of Punishment you undertake if you're using those! What's your favourite weapon? I'm guessing Shield, it treated me very, very well back when I was struggling with the game.

>>79737354
Ah yes, the blank page. Truly the greatest of all videogame bosses.

>>79735430
I'm irrationally happy that chair scenario is proving so popular with everyone. I genuinely thought some people would call it out for being an underwhelming cheeky snark at the setting's big mystery. Enjoy your glorious comfy throne.

>>79735450
Mind's a little foggy with ideas for OC companions, because the more I think about the more it's a damn crime FUCKING KULT has them and PtH doesn't but off the top of my head: Civilisation has something for having an embassy of your old civ hanging around.

>horse race
DANGIT guys, I'm telling you! I've seen puissant used to mean powerful in a bunch of novels, even if they're mostly fantasy ones with wizards!
>>
>>79737438
>Taylor is into consentacles
Damn, she really is best girl.
>>
>>79737409
I don't agree that nobody liked Worm, but liking the potential for the setting as written by someone that isn't Wildbow is definitely also valid. Much like Naruto and Harry Potter, there's plenty of room for unrealized potential in Worm.
>>
File: 1613938212935.jpg (103 KB, 1200x675)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>79737234
Shards can fuck with their owners heads, right?
Could you actually turn Taylor gay over time if you were her shard?
>>
>>79737409
You are right on the first part, people liked the setting of Worm. What half of them can't admit is that they hate everything after Leviathan, and Ward just continued with the worst of that part of the story.
>>
>>79737424
Now you're the one coping. Grue gets at most a paragraph saying they got together and broke up off screen, with no indicators their relationship went anywhere because they never had any real character interactions before or after that. Literally all there is to indicate it happened is word of god
>>
>>79737437(You)
>>
>>79737424
Nice fanon.
>>
>>79737474
>Grue is specifically stated to have fucked her in what's clearly a one night or the equivalent stand but Mr faggot is denying reality as hard as possible to push some scene literally no one remembers, or even cares about to find
>>
>>79737458
>Much like Naruto and Harry Potter, there's plenty of room for unrealized potential in Worm.
Worm fanfics are garbage, as are HP and Naruto fanfics. There’s not “unrealised potential” they’re just inexplicable popular with shitty fanfic writers that like to put “dark! harem! grey! abandoned! abused! neglected!” tags on their fanfics.
>>
>>79737500
>Worm fanfics are garbage
As opposed to what? What's an example of good writing?
>>
>>79737474
>N-no, YOUR coping!!!
>https://parahumans.wordpress.com/2012/12/11/monarch-16-6/
>I felt his hand on the zipper at the back of my costume, lowering it an inch, then stopping. A fingertip traced from the ‘v’ where the top of my costume parted, all the way up to the the nape of my neck, then back down. I could feel his fingers on the zipper, felt every tiny hair on my body standing on end.
>A million thoughts raced through my head at once. All put together, they amounted to a mumbled, “Um.”
>Any confidence I’d picked up in the past weeks or months fled. I felt as vulnerable as I had in early April, brought to tears in front of my worst enemies. Except this… wasn’t wholly negative. Not entirely: I still felt acutely aware of every vulnerability, I thought of every part of myself that I tried to ignore when I looked in the mirror in the same way I might see my life flash before my eyes before I died.
>Again, thinking that way. Why couldn’t I think in a more romantic way at a moment like this? Was I broken in my own way?
>“Let me get up and turn off the lights?” I asked.
>His power blanketed the room. I could feel the phantom touches of it on against the thin fabric of my costume and my bare face, leaving me blind and deaf as we were plunged into darkness.
>He placed one hand on the side of my head to get me to turn his way, then pressed his lips against mine.
>I didn’t protest any further.
>https://parahumans.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/monarch-16-7/
>But I’d sort of explored enough to discover that last night. It hadn’t been a perfect night, not even excellent, but it had been nice. Considering all of the other humiliating or awkward possibilities, I was happy to take nice.

Why does Worm trigger so many autists insecure about their headcanon and trolls?
>>
If anything happened between Brian and Taylor, it was Taylor raping the shit out of Brian, because there was no way that man was able to consent in the state he was in.
>>
File: bait4.jpg (109 KB, 900x900)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>79737500
That's very clearly just contrariness for its own sake
>>
>>79737500
To add to what the other anon said, in comparison to what? Worm? That ship sailed when the 2DEEP4U Super serious superhero story had to add a ridiculous conspiracy just to explain why the most retarded gang of Joker ripoffs even existed.
>>
>>79737458
>unrealised potential he says
>when 99% of worm fanfics rehash canon
>and never go past where the Leviathan arc would be
>and most anything of interest or difference comes from crossovers
>and they’re all just a more competent or more powerful Taylor with a different power
Holy fucking shit you guys love huffing your own farts. Worm is awful, the fanfics are worse but more accepted because they give you a nice wish fulfilment dopamine hit the same way all the garbage Naruto and HP fanfics dude when we were teens with shit taste on ff.net.
>>
>>79737446
Definitely Shield, but they've certainly powered it down a bit from the first time I played. The Fists would be a close second though.
>>
>>79737530
He refused to bang Taylor and only considered it after getting tortured and getting mentally damaged. And people still think she is attractive.
>>
>>79737557
Taylor BTFO
>>
>no if you dislike worm fanfics you’re just a troll or contrarian you can’t actually think they’re bad you just can’t
Never have I hated our bleed over from SB, QQ and Reddit more than this moment.
>>
>>79737530
>"You're my little house nigger, aren't you Brian?" I whispered, as I cracked my spider silk whip on Brian's rock hard, ebon abs. As he twitched from arousal, or maybe fear of the army of cockroaches I had dancing the tango on his crotch, I leaned in closer to lick the sweat off his inferior skull shape. "I'm gonna keep you in my Minecraft house and let Creepers have their way with you while I touch myself"
>"A-anything as long as I don't have to lick you clean after the bathroom, Mistress Taylor" whimpered my african-american slave. God, I loved it when he reaffirmed the inferiority of his race. But what he didn't know was that using my superior strategic mind, I had ingeniously hidden a colony of black widows in my womb for the other day to make our trip to the plantation all the more memorable
Yeah I agree, Worm really went downhill after Wildbow started letting Raimi ghostwrite the Taylor Joins Empire 88 arc for him.
>>
>>79737606
>Wildbow started letting Raimi ghostwrite the Taylor Joins Empire 88 arc for him.
If only.
>>
>tall thick embarassed cutie boob and thighs woman
>cute booba not liz
>THREE (3) cunny servants
>takeuchi shit being trashed
>pepe vs beryl incoming
>tristan looking badass and finally getting shit done
>titania actually looks like a sexy cute milf
>merlin possible being one of the main antagonists
>oberon might possibly be fucking around with us and be the real LB King
Yeah, LB6 is unironically Kino
>>
>>79737578
Because it's true. A vast majority of Fanfiction is trash anyway, literally the most popular phrase about it is that 99% isn't good. People are saying that unlike most settings worm has good potential for fanfiction that isn't shit unlike some settings like ZnT where there's just nothing to write about except the opening scene.
>>
>Go to Worm
>Have lots of incredible OC powers
>Become world-famous Hero for trying to make the world a better place and actually having enough power to do so
>Every day, no matter what else they're doing, Jumper secretly drops by Taylor's house and bullies her
>Makes sure to reminder her that no one will ever believe her
>>
>>79737578
>no if you like worm fanfics you're a retard with shit taste you can't actually like them they're all bad without any redeeming qualities or entertainment value whatsoever
Get off that high horse, you fucking dipshit. You don't belong up there any more than these idiots.
>>
>>79737606
BUCK STATUS: BROKEN
>>
>>79737619
>Beryl has fucking Kazurdrop as his servant
Jesus, what's with these starters
>>
>>79737620
>Because it's true.
You’re literally saying it’s impossible to think worm fanfiction is bad. Are you, like, 12?
> ZnT where there's just nothing to write about except the opening scene.
Implying the overwhelming majority of worm fanfiction isn’t the same stations of canon?
>>
>>79737619
Don't forget
>Caster Cu=Odin confirmed
>>
>>79737529
I don't know, why do you insist on arguing a stupid point that doesn't matter when you can clearly see Taylor and Brian didn't even have 3 lines of dialogue together. There was never anything between them at any point, even in that scene theirs no romance or interaction. Brian is an object and Taylor might as well be using him to masturbate.
>>
File: 1567055179523.png (1.31 MB, 1138x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>79737098
>No crazy
AAAAAAAA
>>
File: kazuradrop.png (353 KB, 640x640)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>79737619
>>79737636
here she is
>>
>>79737446
>>79731890
>>
>>79737619
Also
>600k+ Words total
>They can't end this lostbelt or the Planet gets destroyed.
>>
Fucking SB of all places gave Worm the containment forum treatment because its fanfics and fan culture is pervasive cancerous shit even by their standards. That speaks for itself.
>>
>>79737662
Right? RIGHT?! Fucking should have gotten the artist who worked on the barghest to do Morgan. I know a design is bad when my first instinct upon seeing it is "Fuck, I really hope they immediately release an edgy stacked Lancer version of her like how Lartoria Alter was an improvement on Vanilla Saiba"
>>
File: A CUTE.png (2.38 MB, 1024x2048)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
MELONCHADS RISE UP
>>
>>79737365
Not a thing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.