[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tA0Hios.png (631 KB, 886x648)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
Fixed the Subject Edition

>Previous Thread
>>79702796
>Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/WiCHizn0
>Mediafire
http://mediafire.com/folder/s9esc6u7ke8k5/CofD
>Mega
https://mega.nz/folder/ePQ1BKhJ#RCosRCh59Ki2Mpb1M9H3Uw
>General Creation Kit
https://mega.nz/#F!FWJgBTbb!f7d5rARWHYzuI8-8aI-Bxw
>Thread question
For STs: How do you enrich your games for your players? Music? Imagery? Other creative solutions?
For Players: What little quirks or themes do you like to give to your characters to make them stand out from other characters at the table and other ones you've created in the past?
>>
<3 Hedgefag
>>
File: 3PosMoon.png (3.63 MB, 1388x1693)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
>>79729407
Please be Thirsty for him on his discord.
>>
I need an opinion on an idea for a Deviant character. I want to use Monstrous Form to become a big monster. If I go 5 magnitude into Monstrous Form I can then take the variation Gigantic for 4 magnitude and become a size 15 monster, I'm trying to think of another variation to attach to it and was thinking Carapace, but would it be better to take Carapace as it's own variation since I won't be able to evolve it further once I buy it? What are some fun variations to tie together with Gigantic?

Also, I'm a bit confused by Carapace in general. If I take it at 4 magnitude I'll have access to both the armor from the 1 magnitude and the 2 magnitude. Does the armor stack? If I take Kevlar at magnitude 1 and then Steel at 2, does my armor become 4/3?

I apologize, I don't know anything and am stupid.
>>
>>79729389
>What little quirks or themes do you like to give to your characters to make them stand out from other characters at the table and other ones you've created in the past?
Im not competent enough to make them beyond a base concept and incorporating stuff that happens at the table
>>
>>79729448
hedgefag has a discord? uwu
>>
File: wjkj6z9f33a11.jpg (1.03 MB, 1080x1350)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
I'm considering a game where the players can be any splat they want except possibly mage because fuck mage, where the setting is that they were all captured by one of the high level hunter conspiracies and brought to some containment facility for research and weapons development. Something goes wrong at the facility, resulting in a large number of escaped experiments, hunters running around both trying to contain the situation and/or kill all escaped subjects, and something bigger behind the scenes that's a threat to everyone.

Thoughts? Ideas? Pitfalls?
>>
>>79729513
>Pitfalls?
other than explaining shit and players building characters unsuited for the story nothing in particular
>>
>>79729389
>For STs: How do you enrich your games for your players?
I play Isolated in every single vampire game I ST.
It's on loop for the whole session.
>>
>>79729448
This is Hedgefag attempting to shill his cringecord.
>>
>>79729452
Carapace isn't a Tiered Variantion, so you only get the effects of the Magnitude you have. So if it's Mag 2 your Armour is either 2/4 or 3/0 as those are the two options at Mag 2, it's not Tiered so you don't gain one of the Mag 1 options. So for Mag 4 what this means is you gain Bulletproof and Dense then, Flak OR Steel. If you chose Flak your Armour would be 3/6, if you chose Steel it'd be 4/2 instead.
>>
File: EhYqptIXkAEf4oz.jpg (106 KB, 1200x675)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Apparently Swansong is getting some news soon too
>>
>>79729513
Seems like it'd be overly focused on combat, unless they could somehow peacefully convince the hunters to let a vampire, werewolf, beast, etc. back out into society after they've already been captured. I don't find combat in games particularly fun, but maybe that's just me.
Also if you haven't picked the conspiracy yet, The Cheiron Group or Task Force: VALKYRIE are the best fits for what you're trying to do.
As for the bigger behind-the-scenes threat: Maybe have the highest of the higher-ups all be part of a cult trying to summon an elder god (or something of a similar power-level/nature), but the summoning ritual requires the blood or souls of various supernatural creatures. The players would have to convince and recruit the rank and file hunters to team up in order to stop the destruction of the whole world.
>>
File: FaeEternity.png (147 KB, 1045x590)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>79729389
>What little quirks or themes do you like to give to your characters to make them stand out from other characters at the table and other ones you've created in the past?

I play a lot of C20, and Living Relatives, Mother, father, brothers and sisters can really make a character stand out

My Nocker has a Living father, also a changeling.

He's a Troll, who has served in the US Military since its founding. Hes not a General or anything big, but he stays around the Sergeant rank, helping young Soldiers make it home alive from deployments, and encouraging them to become dreamers in the military and after. A lot of Soldiers only remember him as a legend after they get home. A lot of scuttlebutt about that Crazy big Sergeant who saved their life.
He and my Nocker both have the fae Eternity Merit. My char was born in the early 1900's, he came to the US around the later 1700's.
>>
>>79729855
>My char was born in the early 1900's, he came to the US around the later 1700's.
Balmalocha
>>
>>79729763
I see! Thank you. I'm still trying to understand this system, it completely escaped my notice that Carapace isn't Tiered. I guess since I'd get bulletproof at mag 4 I wouldn't really need to worry about firearms unless it's ap so it's probably better to go with Steel then.
>>
CofD coup de grace rules are a fuck.

Dice pool + weapon mod sounds like a lot but a regular guy who knows how to shoot a gun can't kill a sleeping person instantly with a shotgun, 2 dex plus 1 firearms plus 3 weapon mod won't kill a typical 7 would dude.

Even if you are supposed to get all out attack and wp bonuses you only do 11 damage, which means that even though you shot them in the throat or the roof of their mouth with a shotgun, they will take 3 minutes to bleed to death.

You can just ignore the rule and say coup de grace = auto kill but then there is no guideline for using it on more resilient shit, like a werewolf, vampire, horror etc.

Why is math so hard for rpg designers?
>>
>>79729579
>building characters unsuited for the story nothing in particular
I could probably say something like "Build for a road trip, things like safe houses won't do much good" if I didn't want to spoil it, otherwise I would probably just tell them the initial premise.

>>79729848
>overly focused on combat
that one is my biggest worry. I could probably find ways to lessen the combat if the facility is mostly abandoned and have it more of an exploratory dungeon crawl type of things, but definitely open to suggestions in that department.

>conspiracy
Yeah, looked through the conspiracies immediately after posting it (hadn't really thought about the idea at all before typing it up just now) and those were the only two that stood out to me as well.

>bigger threat
I was thinking the hunters managed to nab a sleeping mummy that started waking up, but your idea is much better. Having the hunters team up with the supernaturals is a great idea and lends itself to more investigation into /what/ is going on as they explore the facility as well as opens up possibility for increased social skill usage.
>>
File: Remembrance.png (743 KB, 1131x1416)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>>79729894
Thanks!

A fun thing I did, was take the Remembrance Background up to 3, but for my Nocker its less past lives, as they been long lived in all their incarnations since the Changeling Way, and has fewer incarnations than the average changeling, so for them its more "Oh.... Yeah, I was a piano player for a small night club in the 30s, Performance 3"
>>
>>79729920
They were even funnier in first edition. Imagine trying to commit suicide by firearm with a dice pool of two (2 Dex, 1 Stam, No Fire Arms -1 , +1 Gun). Bang 2 damage Bang 2 damage and Wound penalties that make all the rest of your shots only do one damage if that. bang. Struggle to pull the trigger, bang 6 rounds of bleed out. Four shots if you get lucky to kill yourself.
>>
>>79729920
I mean, that doesn't really seem all that bad. Killing Blows aren't meant to be "100% guaranteed death" and people survive, or slowly bleed out from, gunshots all the time. This feels more like you're trying to force your narrative expectations onto something that isn't built to do the thing you want.
>>
>>79730253
To be fair there were multiple cases of people surviving trying to suicide by gun to the head.

Real life is not like movies where every bullet is power word kill.
>>
>>79729826
I really liked the trailer so I can't wait for new info.
>>
>>79730253
I'd said suicide would require spending willpower so it's +3 dice.

So 5 damage to the head, he's stunned and bleeds to death.
>>
So what's the opinion on the first 1on1 tutorial session?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hB5QuSYBKw
>>
File: FML.png (76 KB, 300x485)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>79730774
> OH NO
> THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
File: 1608524132010.png (690 KB, 760x717)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>79730774
Do you think you're being funny by posting this? Are you shitting and pissing yourself in laughter? Do you think posting anime garbage will make you more of a le ebin human being?
>>
>>79730669
Those cases have to do with an idiot not holding it right and it's extremely rare. The current rules make it the common. Which is odd.
>>
>>79730774
Really good aside from rule mixups, which Calli said on twitter she was going to look into. But the atmosphere and flow was great and Calli did a really good job hooking Kiara into it.
>>
>>79730755
Something I don't believe was ever allowed on these "Dice Pool as Damage" sections, and I question the use of it in a suicide in general to do anything but pull the trigger.
>>
>>79730878
Why would you not be able to spend WP on it? It's an action with a dice pool.
>>
>>79730774
I loved it. Made a bit of mess with the rules but that was to be expected with first game ever.
>>
>>79730774
I liked it
>>
>>79730669
Ironically aiming for your head, system wise, makes you significantly less likely to succeed.
>>
>>79730813
>hating anime
>on 4chan
>>
>>79730897
No it's not. Actions with dice pools are rolled. there is no roll. Willpower is only spent on rolls, not to increase your dex by 3.
>>
>>79730936
It's a dice pool. It just auto succeeds. I'd allow it.
>>
>>79730919
If it's a moving target trying to defend itself sure. Not in this case.
>>
>>79731005
>>79730996
Did you even read the section? It's an automatic breaking point. And it doesn't say anything about automatic successes.
>>
>>79730996
>>79731005
The point is that murder is supposed to impact you negatively and having to strike more than once because you aren't skilled at murder is right in line with the game and it means you have to get up the will to attempt a second murder because you failed the first time.
>>
>>79730774
Their voices are so fucking annoying. How can anyone watch this?
>>
>>79730669
Every bullet not being PWK is one thing.

6 damage won't even incapacitate most characters.

You don't think "shotgun blast directly to the base of your skull" should have more consequences than 12 days to recover from the lethal damage?
>>
>>79731180
They have a parasocial relationship with an Avatar on the internet they want to have sex with.
>>
>>79729920
You can also aim a coup de grace since that can effect the dice pool. Willpower also effects the dice pool. Also I believe the rules state you do not take a penalty to called shot. Much easier to put a schmuck into bleed out or hard dead when you think about it like that.
>>
>>79731346
If aim is allowed that honestly does help a lot.
>>
>>79731346
>Also I believe the rules state you do not take a penalty to called shot.
No it just says you " She has time
enough to line up her attack so it avoids her victim’s armor." Still takes a turn and called shots and any benefit from them might be viable, they just don't do extra damage so I'm not sure why you'd bother.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1687x890)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
never even heard of these jerks
>>
>>79731439
Anything that adds to your dice pools adds to your damage, as it does dice pool + weapon mod damage.
>>
>>79732030
Assamites, anon.
>>
>>79732036
But there is no roll to modify.
>>
>>79732030
>>79732044
Why the changes wtf.
>>
I'm running an Ascension game for a bunch of newbies and a veteran.
Should I put Samuel Haight in?
>>
>>79732531
Not really much of a change, that's been what they've called themselves since forever. At least since second ed they all called themselves "Children.Sons/Daughters of Haqim", or a variation thereof, which is all Banu Haquim means. Veil of the Night, I think, talks about it. Whatever the Dark Ages book on the Middle East is called. Assamite is an outsiders term for them, and they got the opportunity to rebrand when they joined the Camarilla as part of V5's timeline update.
>>
>>79732819
>rebrand
so they rebranded into assamite?
or into the nabu haqim

i mean i just disregard v5 entirely
>>
>>79732846
They're now officially called Banu Haqim. That's what they were always called the Camarilla just called them Assamites so it stuck. But now they're in the Camarilla so they get to be called what they're actually called. So they were the Banu Haqim to start with, got rebranded by the Camarilla, and then rebranded by them again to be what they were called in the first place.
>>
>>79732904
also they split into 3 different factions/bloodlines to complicate things further
>>
File: 532432521.png (175 KB, 1588x2246)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
What are some problems with having the technocracy as multiple entities instead of a single monolithic body?
>>
>>79732680
>Should I put Samuel Haight in?
Sure why not? just make sure to make some good notes/shorthand his 6 different gimmicks as to not slow down combat
>>
Rate my Changling: The Lost 2E character. He's for a one-shot I'm playing in this weekend.
>>
>>79732531
White Wolf introduced the Antedilluvian as being named Assam, so they were the Assamites, just like the Setites. Then they changed their mind for some reason so he became Haqim, but they were stuck with the old name until current year provided a generation of people stupid enough to be convinced that Assamite is somehow offensive.
>>
>>79733129
Nice sheet and story my man. see ya next weekend at the game
>>
>>79733158
Does it not get tiring getting angry over shit you invented?
>>
>>79729389
thoughts on the Gaki and Bushi from 1e?
>>
>>79732904
Yeah v5 i'm out.
>>
>>79733129
Gay
>>
>>79733507
I mean, did you think they errated 20th or something?
>>
>>79733522
No, Fae.
>>
>>79733522
mec it's a changeling. they bum straights to death on sight
>>
>>79733461
Garbage clans, there's a reason no one cared when White Wolf retconned them into being Kuei-jin.
>>
>>79733530
i don't like them changing anything like that
>>
>>79733680
Why? It makes sense, and has been what they've called themselves for well over 20 years.
>>
>>79733129
Only if you rate mine :3
>>
>>79733864
Fuck, the speed is supposed to be 14 not 17.
>>
>>79733864
Kind of makes me think of a Fossergrim. I dig it.
>>
File: IMG_2259-1024x576.jpg (60 KB, 800x445)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>79729826
>play as three characters of varying ages
Seems like a neat approach and I liked The Council as a sort of adventure game meets RPG, problems notwithstanding.
>>
>>79732997
Assamites always had castes. Basically, problem is everyone thought of Assamites as "desert assassin clan" when they had everything from diplomats to blood mages. People simply never bothered to read their clanbook.
>>
>>79730844
>>79730900
Everyone always fucks up some rules during play. As far as e-celeb shit goes this was, ironically, more down to earth some more lauded shows out there. What a bizarre world we live in when vtubers do a decent job at playing World of Darkness.
>>
>>79734126
That's because that's pretty much all they were for two whole editions. That's not why their name was changed though.
>>
>>79729920
Modifiers exist for a reason. Just give them +5 for shooting a sleeping unmoving person at point blank.
>>
So, why is it only vampire and ctl that get played? Judging from these threads all other splats only get shitposting and white room masturbation.

Vampire i get, with there being 3 games that all target a slightly different audience, but changeling? Lost isn't even one of the "big three" in it's own game system. Is it unironicaly good?
>>
>>79735278
>but changeling?
perpetual victim complex. it's the popular trend right now.
>>
>>79735278
>Is it unironicaly good?
Yes.
>>
>>79734126
Castes are dumb though. Dress them up with whatever disciplines you want but the Assamites remain backwards desert murderers.
>>
File: trinary[1].gif (1.33 MB, 1100x1100)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>79733049
It was never a monolithic body, they're a collaborative union that share a paradigm. That's the entire origin story behind two of the traditions:
Etherites got edged out of the agreed-upon paradigm and shit on Iteration X's desk on the way out by introducing quantum states to their near-complete paradigm.
Virtual Adepts got pissed off at the shady shit that the rest of the Union was pulling because "We're supposed to be the Good Guys™, you fucks!" and turned on them.
>>
>>79736893
Its little coincidence my favorite traditions are former conventions
>>
>>79735278
Changeling is different and interesting. It's a dark fairy tale done right.
>>
>>79729939
>worried about forcing combat
There's a reason everything in WOD is a conspiracy: humans can exploit the weaknesses of any splat with numbers, tech, and awareness. In a hunter facility, it should be an extremely bad idea to get into an open fight.
Stealth is going to be the order of the day, whether that's sneaking behind guards or avoiding tripping detection systems (cameras, booby trapped rooms, etc.).
You can keep social gameplay alive if not everyone working there knows what the monsters are or how to fight them. You can interact with most NPCs so long as you don't arouse too much suspicion. Just remember those pesky prison uniforms...
If I were running it, I'd make a small hunter team (3-4 people) the only real threat. They hunt players through the facility (though distracted by other escapees) and only seek them out specifically when they've done something big. Players run into them occasionally, but usually have a chance to avoid detection. Fighting head on is a really bad idea because they're equipped to deal with you. They come with disposable regular soldiers who bring the big guns and act like fodder so that picking them off too early isn't very viable.
>>
>>79737525
What are some good ways of doing social encounters in Woof that dont feel like shorting the splats strengths?
>>
>>79737587
Have them interact with stuff that can't be beaten to death in an autistic """incident""". So have them talk to high ranked spirits or stuff like changelings that made a pact/court with the important being.

That way they have to trade favors, use their gifts as bargaining chips, etc.
>>
>>79737147
Hey, what's running the VA simulation? Is it a computer? What's outside of the computer?
>>
>>79737587
Intimidation is always an option. If your players manage to pull a little bit of wolf-in-sheep's-clothing by convincing normal people that they're a pack of survivors, then I believe even combat-oriented werewolves are usually good leaders for inspiring courage.
There's also detective work that they should be good at, like sniffing out where someone/something might be. This could be good for finding keycards, other important tools, or just convincing people the group is actually made of normal people who work there. If the facility does research, werewolves could try to pose as dogs from testing labs.

As >>79737774 points out, werewolf spirituality is very useful. It could also be used to convince the workers that they're high up on the ladder by gathering information they "shouldn't" know.

You can give any splat a social use by having them encounter other escapees. A werewolf would better know how to dissuade another werewolf from killing everyone in the room, for instance.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (142 KB, 635x474)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>79737888
>Is it a computer?
Yes
>What's outside of the computer?
[Spoiler]It's YHWH. He's combining the simulation for people that he likes and saving them to a separate disk before he formats the drive[/spoiler]
>>
>>79737930
>>79737774
Thanks, tribal and fera politics feel like a good Avenue as well, spirit trials and shit as well
>>
>>79733257
What part is invented?
>>
>>79732904
>But now they're in the Camarilla so they get to be called what they're actually called.
So how do they get along with Tremere? And the rest of the Camarilla clans that wants them dead?
What is with all those random clans joining Camarilla for no fucking reason?
>>
>>79738636
Everything past the word "name".
>>
>>79731180
Most of them aren't so bad, but Kiara is squeaking incarnate, it's ridiculous.
>>79730774
They still don't know which edition they actually play, which triggers my rules autism.
>>
>>79738819
Thanks for the in-depth Breakdown
>>
>>79738892
I don't know what more you wanted. Literally everything is invented. It's a made up game. Nothing is real.
>>
>>79738892
How do you need more than that? Nobody was offended at the word "Assamite", unless you mean actual Assamite characters. It wasn't changed because of that, and they're still called that in-universe. Their name was just officially changed to what they're actually called when they joined the Camarilla.
>>
>>79738302
That sweet sweet crt monitor
>>
>>79738973
>>79738958
Nice try V5 shills
>>
File: PROVE IT V5 STANS.jpg (153 KB, 609x349)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
While we're on the Topic, how successful is V5 OBJECTIVELY. Show me the numbers or shut up style replies please.
>>
>>79739093
I don't even like V5, I just happen to not be so retarded that I make stuff up to cry about.
>>
>>79737888
There is no outside. The cave is all there is.
>>
>>79739106
But you do. You just made up a bunch of bullshit by arguing with him and telling him he's wrong.
>>
>>79740241
Feel free to prove me wrong, anon. You can just go look in the V5 books though.
>>
>>79739102
There are no public numbers and onyx path isn't going to share any of theirs ever.
>>
>>79740259
But you can see how well it's doing on DTRPG by looking at their metal legend page.
>>
>>79740305
Looks like it says mithral. So the corebook has sold anywhere between 2000 and 5000 copies.
>>
>>79740329
If you click the badge you get to see every product in order of sales.
>>
>>79740329
Didn't it only start selling o DTRPG either after the Camarilla disaster or after Paradox got back the rights from Modiphius.
Because I remember only being able to order on Modiphius and local retailers.
>>
>>79740305
So made up numbers with no data on distribution or frequency or any way to differentiate anything "similar".
>>
>>79733728
Yeah but vampires also call each other kindred but we still wouldn't rename things "kindred the masquerade"
>>
Anyone here played scion 2e? I'm just curious if it is good or bad.
>>
>>79740359
Yeah and v20 never had a real Kickstarter for numbers on that either.
>>
>>79740488
It's just an indication of sales, anon. Nobody said it was going to be a deep dive market report.
>>
>>79740496
Scion 2e is pretty fun. It's got a little bit of rules jank in places but overall it's a good time.

Broadly, Storypath is a more action-orientated take on the CofD Storyteller stuff. Designed more for pulpy-comicy sorts of games than CofDs more personal horror angles. The skeleton of the system is the same but Storypath has stuff like stunts (spending extra successes for additional effects), a totally different chargen system based on paths (collections of stats and skills to explain who your PC is), equipment has more effects on them, which are all pretty minor things. There are larger changes too though and checks are now totally different. Rolls now have difficulty (required successes) instead of the 4-tier pass/fail of CofD, they can have "complications" which don't stop you from succeeding but add consequences to a success (you can spend additional successes to lower them). It stripped down the social systems too. There are a few other bits but generally if you like CofD you'll like any of the Storypath games so long as the themes and tone are up your alley

Each of the games also do their own unique things too. For example Scion has Callings and Knacks in its first book, Origin. A Calling is a heroic archetype your PC will embody, and a Knack are small boons that are granted from these Callings. So if you're a Healer you might get "The Bare Minimum" which lets you ignore difficulty increases or infection risk from unsanitary conditions. Each Calling has a handful of those, along with some generic ones, and these are all expanded upon in book 2, Hero, along with additional mechanics like Marvels and Boons which are tied into whatever Pantheon you represent and their Purviews. But Trinity: Aberrant is about making super heroes and as such has a massive array of powers to pick from instead, like Deviant

Basically if you like CofD, think a more actiony pulpy version would work, and like the ideas of Scion, then it's going to be a good time for you
>>
>>79740532
It's an indication that V5 sells worse on drivethru. That's about it.
>>
>>79740874
Yeah it sells worse than the games only sold on DTRPG and that have been sold on there for much longer, but it doesn't sell that much worse comparatively. It'd be insane to think V5 isn't doing well based on that information.
>>
>>79740359
>Camarilla disaster
WOT 'APPEND?
>>
>>79740890
The rest of that is you grasping at straws you don't have.
>>
>>79740909
If you say so, Anon. I don't know why you feel the need to deny obvious evidence so that a game you can fool yourself to believing a game you don't like is doing poorly. I don't like it, I don't play it, but it's doing well enough. Doesn't really matter to me. Don't know why it matters to you.
>>
File: Kyubey_Contract.jpg (56 KB, 500x749)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>79735278
You can make supernatural contracts with anything from humans to the concept of fire and call in the favor, but then skip out on paying the bill because there's a loophole in the wording of the deal and you invoked the pact for selfish reasons or weren't wearing shoes or you spit on the bullet before loading the gun, and all they can do about it is shrug because WE HAVE A BARGAIN.

Also, you can buy and sell literally anything at goblin markets. Anything. A new shirt, a magic sword, a werewolf
slave, your ability to grow pubes, the color of someone's eyes, the memory of your first kiss, the years left of someone's lifetime, the ability to speak Cantonese, pre-signed contracts with forces of nature...
>>
Do you ever think any of the splats have changed enough from their starting concept to warrant a rename?
>>
>>79741058
No. Do you?
>>
File: Thats all I got folks.gif (786 KB, 245x210)
786 KB
786 KB GIF
>>79741058
Good question, but I don't really think so. Boring reply, but I don't know what else to say about it. I mean things have definitely changed between editions, but not enough to warrant a name change.
>>
>>79741058
Otherkin the Dreaming
>>
>>79740932
You made an unfounded supposition with no data and said it was fact anon. You being a lying fagot is what matters.
>>
>>79741234
I'm sorry sales rankings aren't actually sales rankings when you don't like what they say. My bad. I forgot this is 4chan where we shove our fingers in our ears and scream until the world is how we want.
>>
>>79741292
You keep saying they say something they don't though.
>>
>>79741292
> I forgot this is 4chan
> We shove our fingers in our ears and scream until the world is how we want.
Reddit/New Fags keep outing themselves, Shameful Display.
>>
>>79741316
I'm saying it's selling well. Because it is. It's one of the most popular products on the website, that is well by any measure. Being at 154 isn't a billion miles away from being at 110, especially when 110 is only sold on that store front and has been there for 7 more years and this is total sales. You have to be brain dead to think that V5 is doing poorly.
>>
>>79740890
>Game doesn't even place on icv2
>n-no it's doing super well!
Lmao, I'd respect 5fags more if they weren't ashamed to admit what they are.
>>
>>79741423
I don't even like the game. I just don't understand this blind hatred that makes people ignore facts.
>>
>>79741446
>I don't like the game, I just butt in every time people say something critical about it to make them stop
Sure thing 5fag.
>>
>>79741419
None of the numbers you just said are right. You don't even know when things were released. Stop spreading lies and misinformation.
>>
>>79741058
Maybe Deviant? Or Geist? Neither is super far off, but Geist: The Sin-Eaters is a slightly confusing name, seeing as you're playing as a Bound, not a Geist. Deviant just doesn't feel perfect, but I can't think of anything better.
>>
>>79741477
I was off by 1 on V20, you are correct. It should be at 109. There are 120 products in Adamantine and it's 11 up from the bottom. V5 is 34th from the top of Mithral. V20 was release on DTRPG on September 29, 2011, V5 on November 01, 2018.
>>
>>79741498
I think feeling not quite right is a element in Deviant's favor
>>
>>79741576
None of those numbers are 7 years you fucking retarded mongoloid. You're literally just making shit up for no reason.
>>
>>79741904
What? Seriously. What?
>>
>>79740587
Thanks for giving me a very detailed reply on it. I'll look into it.
>>
>>79729513
>except possibly mage because fuck mage
Sounds like someone, who of course, never gave Mage a shot and bases their opinions on /tg/.
We know you no game.
>>
>>79742216
For the kind of game they plan on running, mage really isn't a good fit. Spaces 3 could just teleport them all outside the facility, bypassing the whole plot.
>>
>>79741058
Werewolf: The Apocalypse, if only to better encompass the other werebeasts that exist significantly
>>
>>79741897
That's fair.
>>
>>79742366
You can easily severe someone sympathetic connections to prevent such things.
>>
File: wod.jpg (611 KB, 1407x720)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>79742693
>>79741897
>>79741498
Just call Deviant 'Freak Legion' instead
>>
>>79742736
Oh its Pussy Teeth Bro again.
>>
>>79742857
Wrong book. That was another pseudo black dog label and was a vampire book for flesh crafting slavs. Also it was on the back cover fully illustrated.
>>
>>79742857
>Oh its Pussy Teeth Bro again.
>>
Would PENTEX change its logo to the rainbow?
>>
>>79743164
is this real?
>>
Can you please tell your magefags to gtfo out of the exalted general. They're kicking our asses.
>>
>>79743191
You think we want those assholes back?
>>
>>79743187
no, it's .jpg image
>>
>>79743187
Of course! This is the World of Darkness!
Some books were sold black bagged on shelves.
>>
>>79742709
Or you just don't include a boring splat that doesn't contribute to the plot.
>>
>>79743191
MAGE SUPREMACY KEEPS WINNING
>>
Is there a confirmed afterlife/heaven in OWoD? Who goes there? Can vampires go there?
>>
>>79743287
Yeah, I would also stick to mortals if I was running that game, not some retarded super Friends team up that has nothing to do with any of the games because you've set it in a laboratory.
>>
>>79743292
Vampires are pretty much dammed as far as I know
>>
>>79743343
You sound like a fun person. I bet your games are deeply engaging.
>>
>>79729920
>CofD coup de grace rules are a fuck.
CofD sucks.
The only thing good is Changeling the Lost
>>
>>79743289
NIXON ALWAYS WINS
>>
>>79743292
Yes. The rare few that are worthy. Yes but only through golconda.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (27 KB, 800x450)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>79743384
>kith and kin is still in development
>>
>>79743384
Promethean is good too, and deviant.
>>
>>79743384
>>79743528
don't forget about hunter and mummy
>>
What is your current characters Coterie/Pack/Motley like and what's his place in it? Tell me his attribute and skill spread and how it fits his background.

You have games, right? You're not just a secondary who only reads books, cherrypicking stuff to brag about and daydreams about how cool it would be to be a Supernatural in real life, right?
Because that would be very sad and pathetic
>>
>>79743590
>You're not just a secondary who only reads books, cherrypicking stuff to brag about and daydreams about how cool it would be to be a Supernatural in real life, right?
Haha, t-that would be very weird, r-right? I have this game we are playing. You know, me and my friends that totally exist. I-it's just in hiatus.
>>
>>79743590
kys hedgefag
>>
>>79743292
>Is there a confirmed afterlife/heaven in OWoD?
Yes
>Who goes there?
Wraiths who resolve their passions and fetters and transcend past the shithole of the Underworld
>Can vampires go there?
If they attain Golconda yes, if they don't then they have to go the long way round through being a wraith.
>>
>>79743590
But I do have games, and I still dream about being a supernatural.
>>
>>79743721
>if they don't then they have to go the long way round through being a wraith
So vampires aren't any more damned than a normal human?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (53 KB, 568x818)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>79743687
kill me yourself, coward!
>>
>>79743775
Most mortals don't become wraiths and go straight to the after life.
>>
>>79743378
I actually enjoy the setting and don't use the system for stuff that doesn't fit it because it's kind of bad.
>>
>>79743384
Don't forget Demon. And you can't forget about Werewolf or Vampire unless you refuse to grok the idea that CofD isn't oWoD and that it's different.
>>
Your vampire has the ability to transform into a swarm of insects (also including arachnids and other 'bug'-type creatures).

What insect makes up your swarm?
>>
>>79744016
Scorpions.
>>
>>79744016
Scarabs
>>
>>79744016
Daddy long legs
>>
>>79744016
Asian giant hornets.
>>
>>79744016
locust
>>
>>79744016
Chubby caterpillars
Don't judge
>>
>>79744016
Moths
>>79744083
Ara ara what's a cute little neonate like you doing out alone?
>>
>>79744016
Moths.
Only god can judge me.
>>
File: OliveSeeming.jpg (71 KB, 539x960)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>79743590

When Im not STing my Character is Olive Green, 100+ year old Nocker with the fae Eternity merit, between freeholds and the merits, looks like she's in her late 20s.

Business Owner of the group, Has a Costume Coplay and Prop Shop, and runs a maker space out of a converted Auto Garage attached to the building.

She is a Knight of House Scathach (Pronounced Ska-Ha) despite having fought on the side of the commoners during the Accordance War (She is sworn to the house via oaths that only last for 5 years and 5 days, if you live for hundreds of years you don't want to be too tied down) Most NPCs do not know she is a knight.

Her primary legacy is Bumpkin, so shes a down to earth problem solver. Shes good at both melee and ranged but totally fucked in a fist fight. Her prized weapons are a Chimerical LeMat Revolver, and a Treasure Lightsaber (ignores armor), shes picked up a lot of skills over the years that shes forgotten, this is represented by having remembrance 3 see >>79730008

I'll do the rest of the party next post.
>>
>>79743725
You'll become a supernatural being in 24 hours. You have 10 minutes to choose a splat. If you don't, fate will choose for you.
>>
>>79744239
Lost changeling, but my Gentry was as nice as a Fae can be, my time in Faerie also lookmaxxed me.
>>
>>79744289
Noice.
Enjoy tonight's dreams.
>>
>>79744289
>changeling to a nice keeper
Literally the best possible outcome you could hope for in cofd
>>
>>79744203
>guy playing as a girl
>>
>>79744203
>I'll do the rest of the party next post.
please don't
>>
>>79744320
Wouldn't being a powerful mage the best outcome? also you have to deal with your fetch regardless if your keeper was nice.
>>
File: Camp4.png (1.09 MB, 1104x1221)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>79744203
>>79743590
The Motley

Aiden. Deer Satyr. Cinnamon roll of the group, and musical prodigy.

Aiden is from Scotland and was brought to the US before his Chrysalis by an Evil Verben Witch who had been kicked out of her coven. She bewitched his parents making them think he had died via a misadventure, and made him think she was taking him to the US on a Music Scholarship. She intended him to be the new "Green Man" for a cult she was starting.

After his Chrysalis he managed to escape the witches clutches and join up with the Motley, but after the witch was driven off from the town, all his documents turns into leaves, and he had to visit the local Changeling Lawyers who specialize in helping fae through legal troubles. To get "New" documents. The firm is Hammer and Tongs, A Troll and Boggan friends, both grumps who employ kinain (fae kinfolk) in their practice.

He has a few Dreamers from his College, and makes a living now via Patreon writing and composing music, as well as tutoring kids in music.

He doesn't fully know it yet, but suspects that he may have held a title in a past life, and is in fact a Baron of a banner house in House Fiona. Small tidbits of his title have been revealed to him, and hes seeking more clues to his past life.

Aiden has gotten laid by more of the Motley and NPCs in game then anyone else, very fitting for a Wilder Satyr.
>>
>>79744387
>Aiden has gotten laid by more of the Motley and NPCs in game then anyone else
S-so, you guys doing some ERP?
>>
>>79744289
Seeming/kith?
>>
Did you know flamethrowers aren't even illegal in the states (except for California)? You can get a big fancy vietnam-era military flamethrower or equivalent for a few thousand bucks, or you could even get some mini portable flamethrower (with still quite respectable distance and power) for less than $1000 like the XM42-M.

Imagine being a hunter (or facing a hunter) who won't even go buy a cheap flamethrower for fighting off all manner of supernatural creatures.
>>
>>79744472
Fairest, kithless or playmate.
>>
File: 1515459987380.jpg (401 KB, 2498x3233)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>79744387
Elias, Autumn Sidhe.

Elias is a Sidhe without a Title, which may have been stripped from them in a previous life.

Works at a new age Herb shop now, and is big into Alchemy.

Elias is the Glass Cannon of the party, specializing in the Dragons Ire Art. They work as the body guard for the Local Counts Seer, Ambergris Pell, a Sluagh of house Eiluned.

They recently discovered a dear friend from a past life had been reincarnated, they had become unintentional enemies in their past lives during the accordance war, and one had killed the other, but Elias didn't know who had killed who, The entire motley went on a quest with them to find this person and help Elias save them, and work past their past life issues.

>>79744428
Sorry, its all fade to black stuff, but yeah our Motley FUCKS from time to time.
>>
File: xm42-reup-sum17.jpg (600 KB, 1086x610)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>79744479
pic related
>>
>>79744578
>Elias
Does it have tits?
>>
File: 8ifs5juobxl01.jpg (224 KB, 752x1063)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
How do you find inspiration?
>>
>>79744479
Flamethrowers are the best way to set your foes, your friends, and yourself on fire.
>>
>>79744747
Nope, Elias is a Boy Sidhe, but don't worry its not gay if its a Sidhe.
>>
>>79744193
Based and Scrollspilled
>>
>>79744778
that's okay. I didn't put any points into intelligence, so I am fire retardant.
>>
File: CogVsGhib.png (544 KB, 536x880)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>79744578
>>79744387
>>79744203
>>79743590
Aegis (Mortal name Jenny) is a Renegade Cog, from the Kiths of Arcadia book.

She is a knight of House Dougal, and current apprenticed to Olive. Olive is repaying a debt owed to Aegis's mentor by Apprenticing her in the art of Toy Making.
(Olive is a member of the Nocker Toy Makers Guild)

An expert in upcycling crafts, Aegis is also the group muscle and living shield.

She only underwent her Chrysalis a few years ago, and while past her fostering, shes still learning a lot about The Mortal world and her Fae Nature.

Her fae seeming is that of a Robot, pic is her mortal seeming on a train.
>>
File: RenCog1.png (1.15 MB, 1230x1503)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>79744994
Wait, no that wasn't the train adventure, thats just an old timey boiler.
>>
File: RenCog2.png (1.6 MB, 1204x1498)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>79745019
>>
File: they.png (179 KB, 362x780)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>79744788
kek
>>
>>79743590
Alright hedgefag, you've baited me into talking about my games again.

My coterie has unfortunately had a high turnover rate from players getting tired of their characters or dying, right now it feels mostly like allies of convenience, which is honestly how it started. We're playing a tweaked version of Requiem so we can do masquerade stuff.

My player character is Lucille Foncé, Clan Ventrue. She's the coterie's de-facto leader despite being the youngest member. She serves her Clan as a socialite and spy. I put the most amount of experience in her attributes to best boost dice pools to passable levels, with a total of four four dot attributes (Presence, Resolve, Intelligence, and Composure) to make the most out of eight willpower. She's an old money groomed embrace so Attributes > everything else made sense to me. Her skills are fairly well spread out to cover the bases, especially in mental. Social skills are obviously the highest, and with where we're at in experience her physical and mentals are about on par. We've done a fair amount of fighting so she's a capable duelist and decent shot. Her best disciplines are Majesty and Fortitude, but her Dominate dice pools are solid too.

The only other veteran of the coterie left is our Nosferatu, Caliban. He was a handsome theater actor embraced by a spiteful sire, but he took to his new look remarkably well. He was tired of playing the leading man and overdoes anything he bothers doing. He even has a fancy vampire costume he wears around and often annoys other vampires with just how much he loves being dead. It helps that instead of deformed, he looks like Count Orlok crossed with Vlad von Carstein. I don't know his stats from memory but he did max out animalism and is skilled in both his other in-clans, and recently picked up the first dot of protean. He's a good friend and is mostly just interested in keeping entertained.

We also had the only non-cringe Ravnos I've ever seen.
>>
>>79745538
>We also had the only non-cringe Ravnos I've ever seen
Well go on
>>
>>79729389
Ok Anons, those who play or run C20, what are plots and stories you have played in or are running now?

I want examples of some stuff changelings can get into
>>
File: 1622783060228.jpg (252 KB, 1093x985)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>79745538
Even I didn't expect anyone to respond with a non shitposted answer. Go on pls.
>>
>>79745676
"s-senpai?"
>>
>>79745564
>>79745676

He went by the obviously fake name of Rabbie Marcruv, but seemed convinced it was a solid alias. He wasn't a gypsy, he didn't try to do any "lovable rogue" stuff. What Rabbie was was a stone cold psychopath that constantly fluctuated between magnificent bastard and pathetic worm. He was the kind of psycho to have an Armenian parent that moved to America, only to go to Turkey and join the same military that genocided his ancestors. As an MP he murdered people to cover up a corruption scandal and a middle eastern Ravnos embraced him, probably out of spite or as a sick joke. He spent nearly 50 years as his sire's bitch until he escaped to America and hopped from Domain to Domain trying to kiss the local Prince's ass before something (usually his own actions) got him kicked out.

This might make Rabbie sound pathetic and in some ways he was, but he was also stone cold. Like, trick you with an illusion then blow your head off stone cold. He completely ignored animalism and sold chimerstry to anyone interested in exchange for a boon. One time he poured an entire bucket of industrial strength acid on someone's face AFTER they had told us the information we wanted to know. His weapon of choice was a suppressed shotgun like Chigurh's in No Country for Old Men. One of his final acts as a player character was diablerizing a Gangrel that embarrassed him at a party once.

What I remember the most about him was how petty he was. Minor insults would result in horrid vendettas, on more than one occasion he tried to beat my character to the Prince so that he could be the bearer of good news. I think why he was so much fun was that he represented the Ravnos as unrepentant assholes. He believed in nothing but himself, he lived for nobody but himself. He ended up going Wight after his crimes began closing in on him and our coterie had to eventually put him down.
>>
>latest announced game is a fucking BATTLE ROYALE of all things
>Polish stank goblin trying to spin it as positively as she can on twitter
Pretty amusing I guess. The game is a waste of resources, but still.
>>
>>79746606
I swear that one got revealed a while ago because it leaked accidentally.
>>
>>79746606
would rather get a necromunda/Mordhiem style skirmish game.
>>
>>79746606
Anon that was announced over a year ago, its just a new trailer.
>>
>>79746606
>thanks, sweden!
>>
>>79746606
Eh, I'll try it when it comes out
>>
I find it hard to wrap my head around what you actually do in VtM, especially given the individualist natures of the characters. How often can, for example, an older and more powerful vampire forcibly gather you all together and make you work together to do a thing before it starts feeling especially contrived?
>>
>>79746864
for the most part it seems like vampires sit around and bitch instead of doing anything. like a supernatural version of seinfeld
>>
>>79746875
Should...should I look at Seinfeld plots for content for my players?
>>
>>79746947
do it and report back
>>
>>79746864
There's plenty of things to do.
>Establishing/maintaining your power base
>Investigating other supernatural phenomenon
>Plugging masquerade leaks
>Avoiding vampire hunters

And that's just sandbox stuff. Vampire is best when the players are caught up in some elder's schemes.
>>
>>79746731
More than a new trailer. They announced the closed alpha and began signups for it, which starts on like July 2nd if I remember right.
>>
File: tenor.gif (18 KB, 220x123)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>79744828
>That's okay, I didn't put any points into intelligence, so I am fire retardant.
>>
>>79744578
Oh my god this sounds so fucking comfy.
How did you find a game like this?
>>
File: FinallyInTheVault.png (3.32 MB, 3037x1857)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
>>79747153
I'll talk more about the game later tonight or tomorrow, maybe this thread or the next.

Our game is super comfy, we play online with gametable and Discord, but we may be switching over to foundry soon and important all of our maps.

You can try to summon me by saying Dreamling in future threads.

Picture is when the Motley had to do a heist in the Counts Treasure Vault to get an item before a BBEG stole it and we had to fight some chimerical guardians.
>>
>>79747294
I mostly just wanna know how you found awesome people like that.
I only keep seeing v5 games online, and the ones that weren't that died within two sessions, mostly because of the gm quitting.
>>
>>79747344
>mostly just wanna know how you found awesome people like that.
>I only keep seeing v5 games online
Same, i found my V20 and Mage20 game by just being in the right place and the right time.
>>
>>79747344
After game 2 my note taking abilities often fall off pretty hard as things get harder to summarize and increase in complexity. But I can get two games out pretty consistently. In person anyway.
>>
File: Town1.png (884 KB, 1298x1061)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
>>79747344
Just friends man. We are all pretty laid back and cool. Two of the payers are married couple in California, another 2 live in Washington, and I live in FL with my SO who also plays and they design the maps and custom interface buttons with one of the other two that live in Washington.

We all ironically met on 4chan /tg/ years ago when people were posting streaming links and they all ended up in a room that I was hosting and showing bad /tg/ related movies and shows, and eventually our games.

Fast forward to years later and now.
>>
>>79747462
>and I live in FL with my SO
Does she play as a guy when you play as a girl?
>>
File: 1620600654907.jpg (32 KB, 650x488)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>79747416
>by just being in the right place and the right time
..... you lucky ass bastard.

>>79747417
>in person
well there's the thing

>Just friends man
How do you find friends who also like ttrpgs and not just just vidya or ERP.
>streaming links
You guys met on instasynch?
You're kidding right?
>>
>>79747512
>>79747462
>>
>>79747512
>>in person
>well there's the thing
None of the digital tools work right for Fomori and roll20 crashes when I upload maps.
>>
>>79747512
>you lucky ass bastard.
Im happy, both groups are awesome, just trying to find Werewolf 20, C20, and Wraith20 games. Those are what i want to try out
>>
>>79747538
I mean that if you have like a flgs and are socially apt enough to go there regularly, then you are doing things on easymode.
Cancelling a game IRL is more difficult than online.

>>79747552
If you have any openings... you know.... let me know.
>>
File: UsedPogs1.png (1.09 MB, 2164x1138)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>79747462
We have game every week too and if someone can't play that week, due to whatever, we still all get into voice chat on game night, and just shoot the shit, or watch something together.

Im the Main ST, but after like a year I was burning out, so my SO offered to run a few sessions, (they had previously run our Shadowrun 4e game for 2+ years with the same players) so I was like Awesome!

Then a few months later, one of the other players asked if they could run a game for a few sessions, with their own little story / plot, and I said yes.
This gives me a chance to be a player every few weeks, for a few weeks.

When we finish up a Guest ST session / stint, we all vote at the end to confirm if the adventure was canon or not.

So far its all ended up being canon! :D

Picture is where we keep all the NPC pogs when they aren't on the map.
>>
>>79747564
>flgs
ew. I won't even go to those to play Magic.
>>
in Deviant if I tie Gigantic to Monstrous Form do I still get the effects of Gigantic being Tiered? My character build has Monstrous Form at Mag5, so i can choose Gigantic Mag4 which should let me choose between making my character +1 to +10 size right? I don't see anywhere it says that Monstrous Form changes the variation from tiered.
>>
File: Olive'sFreehold.png (4.36 MB, 1757x1697)
4.36 MB
4.36 MB PNG
>>79747512
>>streaming links
>You guys met on instasynch?
>You're kidding right?

Nah it was back when Procaster/livestream was still a thing.

>>79747500
Yes, but we switch it up a lot.
I tend to play Tomboys when I play a girl and she tends to play femboys when she plays a guy.

>>79747512
>How do you find friends who also like ttrpgs and not just just vidya or ERP.
I have no answer for that, we just like a lot of things ^_^
>>
>>79747660
>Yes, but we switch it up a lot.
>I tend to play Tomboys when I play a girl and she tends to play femboys when she plays a guy.
Hot
>>
>>79747594
Well whatever the frick you have to meet with people IRL.

>>79747660
uuuuuhhh..
Iunno i only remember synchtube from like 9 years ago. Then came instasync. Now CyTube.

>>79747660
>I have no answer for that
end me
>>
Are there any good WOD players/ Games on YouTube or anywhere else for that matter?
>>
>>79747964
LA By Night is decent enough. It is a vampire game run by Jason Carl of White Wolf, so it is pretty good on the setting and details and storyteller.

If you want something more recent, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hB5QuSYBKw is actually surprisingly good once they get into it. The storyteller especially. The player has a bit of an annoying verbal tic but she's not the worst I've ever heard.
>>
>>79747964
Check out Caffeinated Conquests.
>>
>>79748183
Honestly somewhat impressive for a player that hasn't really played TTRPG before.
>>79747964
I personally really enjoyed this series, it's 30 episodes in total and finished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlankcYOn2s
>>
File: woofwoof.jpg (48 KB, 800x564)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Thoughts?
>>
>>79748990
gayyyy
>>
>>79746875
>Methuselahs go out to bitch out a guy running a soup shop
>they don't even drink soup, they're just going for the vicarious thrill of a kine who would talk back to them
>>
>>79748990
Dude should be cuter. Wuff needs to be contrasted with cuteboi.
Pretty neat otherwise.
>>
>>79749214
Seconded, either that or make that an Arazon Woof girl
>>
>>79749593
>Arazon Woof girl
This.
>>
>>79749214
>>79749593
The dude is already cute/handsome, any cuter and it would border into femboy territory. You want a twunk not a twink.
>>
>>79749214
Dude is about as cute as you get without treading into anime territory.
>>
>>79746606
On one hand, I appreciate that there's respect for the lore by the classes being the historic power clans of Prague. On the other, Nosgoth was really respectful of lore as well (eventually), but it was still an insult to LoK.
>>
>>79749658
>>79749659
Femboys are ew, but i do most definitely want a twink.
Otherwise where's the contrast to the wuff?
>>
>>79749673
Your idea of contrast is gay and retarded.
>>
>>79747660
Now I'm nostalgic for when I was a Procaster streaming emcee. Streaming was so quaint, everyone participating was so innocent.
>>
>>79749689
Yeah but so is that picture so your point?
>>
>>79749689
>making one explicitly more feminine some how makes it more gay
>>
Which Fera is best?
>>
>>79749711
>>79749712
Point is, he's cute enough.
>>
>>79749753
The cheek line is too harsh, and his face too narrow.
>>
>>79749766
>>79749753
Like it kinda looks like handsome squidward.
>>
>>79749766
He's sharp looking.
>>79749776
That's because he IS handsome.
>>
>>79749812
Yeh but wuffs are already handsome, so the victim should be cute.
>>
>>79749728
Depends, imo the Mokole and Rokea have ''it'' the best with the ridiculouly long life spans but Corax get to fly so there is that
>>
>>79749822
They're handsome in a masculine way.
>>
>>79749822
All wuffs are already cute, doesn't matter what they look like
>>
>>79749832
I'd say Rokea also have it good because they have the least powerful egos. All other Fera celebrate and enshrine their sentience, while Rokea do their most to minimize it. Sounds comfy to be all predator, no ego.
>>
>>79749869
>>79749834
Well i just want a wuff to get a twink good.
>>
>>79749870
>Sounds comfy to be all predator, no ego.
Sure until you realize what you are losing and become a betweener
>>
Anon is right. This is very gay.
>>
>>79749832
I meant in terms of which is the most compelling
>>
>>79749870
thats what the red talons aspire to, and its killing them slowly
>>
>>79749938
Idealist rubbish
>>79749987
The Red Talons are losing because the Garou were never part of the original plan and don't have a purpose beyond destruction. They're warriors, and Gaia already has far too many warriors. Garou, by existing, proves how the Balance was always in favor of the Wyrm.
>>
I plan on taking my WTA Game to Africa at some point to arrange a Boss battle with Sobek, I feel like this is a big enough deal for other supernatruals to get involved, what should I know about them that would be relevant to this?

Especially with the Mummies, I know like nothing about them
>>
File: pain.gif (2.9 MB, 540x340)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>mfw the Werewolf the Fallen character sheet has a place for height and weight in every form and the rules don't give you any means of determining those figures and they have no game relevance
>>
>>79751142
>Werewolf the Fallen
Did they reboot the fucking franchise again?!
>>
>>79751569
Sorry, Forsaken. Or whatever. The one that isn't Apocalypse. The Chronicles one.
>>
File: STs_notes.jpg (330 KB, 1000x1000)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>79744014
>you can't forget about Werewolf or Vampire
Oh, yes I can! CofD has a lot going for it: Demon is better, Changeling is better, Hunter is better, Prometheon sounds good, Deviant sounds good (is it fucking out yet? God damn) but Vampire is worse and I haven't given Werewolf a fair shake so it might actually be really good, but for now I'm just going to assume it's worse. And Mage is Worse lore-wise, but it's probably better mechanically because god damn, it would be hard to make it worse, I spent the entire time as ST flipping through the Effects section going "I guess? That... that sounds... about right, I'm just not sure how to determine..."
>>
>>79752301
Forsaken 2e is the best werewolf ever.
t. guy who never really liked werewolf

Other than that, yeah, Demon and Changeling are pretty good.
>>
>>79745676
Are they holding hands or is that bird touching that man's ass?
>>
I liked Changeling the Lost nWoD version more than the CofD version, but I don't know why
>>
>>79752336
Birds don't have hands, so the latter
>>
What clan is this vampire from?
>>
>>79754672
Gangrel I assume both from appearance and The Name "Vandal".
>>
File: 1592366241873.png (666 KB, 738x767)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
Gonna be running my first Changeling the Lost 2e game in a few hours. Wish me luck!
>>
>>79747344
MAybe the GMs would stop quitting if you didn't need a master's thesis on their world to make characters for their games.
>>
>>79752301
It's weird that you think worse means bad. Even if you don't like VtR2e, it's hard to argue it's not a solid game all the same. WtF2e is easily better than anything WtA ever did though.
>>
>>79755388
You'll be fine.
>>
File: RIP THAT ASS UP.jpg (35 KB, 500x375)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>79755388
I wish you luck.
>>
>>79755580
>It's weird that you think worse means bad.
Oh, I don't. If Requiem was the only game in town I'd probably be rather fond of it.
But it's an obvious downgrade, and I can't even just separate it from Masquerade in my head because they reused so many of the names, so it'll always be a cheap knockoff to me.

>>79755388
Good Luck!!
Is it a session 0, or have they already got their character sheets filled out?
>>
>>79755731
Conflating them is basically the worse way to go about it. VtR2e isn't even trying to be VtM, they're both very much their own things.
>>
>>79755635
>>79755693
>>79755731
Thanks! They already have their sheets, this is just a one-shot for now.
>>
File: masquarade.png (868 KB, 1544x879)
868 KB
868 KB PNG
>5e Tzimisce trying to blend in with the cam
>>
>>79755898
Will you let them keep their chars, if they like them?
>>
>>79756238
Yeah, if all goes well we'll be playing Changeling again after a short WtF2e chronicle that hopefully goes well too. I found a fun story hook while reading about the Miami freehold that's got my gears turning.
>>
>>79755764
Oh, well let me just take another look at the clans, then
>Gangrel
>Nosferatu
>Ventrue
You know what? Never mind.
>>
>>79756624
Eh. Suit yourself.
>>
>>79756337
Throw them a wild card and don't tell them they are playing wtf afterwards and let them keep their chars. Then tell us how long it took them to figure it out
>>
>>79757190
I think Entropy is overpowered in M20
> Discuss
>>
When you're reduced to a chance die and spend a willpower, how many dice do you end up with?
>>
>>79758119
In the tv show a Euthanatoi lady starts making someone start having a heart attack after noticing a salty snack.
>>
>>79758284
Depends on your original dice pool and how you got it that low.
>>
>>79755388
cute worm
>>
>>79758284
0 dice - 3 dice
-1 die - 2 dice
-2 dice - 1 die
>>
>>79758587
>>79758504
Which page in which rulebook talks about this?
>>
>>79758630
>Spending a point of Willpower adds a +3 die bonus to most dice pools
You add the willpower dice to your dice pool, before you determine whether or not you have a chance die
>>
>>79758682
Why do you think so?
>>
>>79758483
>the tv show
WTF? Why haven't I heard about this?
>>
What would you change about your favorite Fera?
>>
File: QUIT ENTICING ME.png (396 KB, 335x655)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>79758751
I'd make them return my calls
>>
>>79758743
Probably because its some sort of Spanish and from 2008
>>
File: I NEED IT SANDY.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>79759102
Linky Poo please?
>>
How do V5 Bahari justify their existence, now that V5 has made it much more clear that vampires are aligned with death and entropy magic, and any other magical effect they create is a projection of the way death magic is expressed through different disciplines? There is no backing of their older claims of being a different type of magical life, like Lilith's monsters.
>>
>>79759153
Not the guy you are talking to. Best I can do is a Brazilian blog with all the episodes: https://livrodosespelhos.com/paradigma-serie-baseada-em-mago-a-ascensao/
>>
>>79759463
> New Thread
>>
>>79759153
mega nz /file/D8AAzABL#EYwlR-BU/e-q7xBRbpqW1Zy_7j4-0DN2ewMRAI_-KDeI
I had it subtitled a few years back here you go.
>>
>>79759587
>https://mega.nz/file/D8AAzABL#EYwlR-BU/e-q7xBRbpqW1Zy_7j4-0DN2ewMRAI_-KDeI

This link needs a decryption key. I think you need to make a different open link.
>>
>>79759780
God damn it.
>>
>>79759587
>>79759780
>>79759853
>>79759153
https://mega.nz/file/D8AAzABL#EYwlR-BUe-q7xBRbpqW1Zy_7j4-0DN2ewMRAI_-KDeI
>>
>>79755578
Anon i've already had charactrers for all those games.
The GMs quit because work, because life, because it was an ebin trole, because shame, because lack of interest from the party.
>>
>>79755578
You fucking retarded mongoloid he said that was only about nwod, a game that literally requires that to make characters.
>>
>>79759880
Thanks!
>>
So anyone else read the Sabbat preview from today yet? It's...
* A short article on the Gehenna War (Sabbat feel the Beckoning, War isn't just in the middle east)
* A Path (Path of Caine) writeup
* A Protean/Blood Sorcery Amalgam
* A Path-based NPC?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.