[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: tetsuo_umezawa.jpg (316 KB, 672x936)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
Previous:
>>78999547

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/7tJFXidj

>how to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

>Thread Question
What prompted you to build the deck that ended up being your favorite?
>>
File: 1563737574997.png (552 KB, 561x537)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>TQ
Borborygmos is cool and killing people with lands is fun.

Wanted a storm deck and Mono-red Krark is challenging enough to be fun.

I can't choose a favorite between the two
>>
>>79008015
Started as Queen Marchesa, but recently changed to Awaken the Blood Avatar.

Wanted a deck that could combo, value out, and aggro. Does all three very well, it's my favorite because I don't need to choose how I want to win, I can do it all.
>>
>>79008015
everyone told me wort was fun so i built her and she is fun
>>
>>79008015
>What prompted you to build the deck that ended up being your favorite?
I just liked Emeria and thought, what if I build a deck around it?
Since then I've become almost a full convert to mono white, rarely touching other colors.
>>
File: 1613090521368.png (6.69 MB, 4096x2304)
6.69 MB
6.69 MB PNG
>tq
I'm a spoopy edgelord, so I built yawgmoth to cram all my favorite cards into. I ended up having a bunch of the premium tutors and it turned into a bit of a toolbox deck with tons of silver bullets. It shows up gang busters then runs out of gas or folds if someone has removal at the right time, and I specifically run it with lower powered decks so they can team up and feel like they beat the big bad, while also showing them degenerate answers like tanglewire in a controlled environment.
>>
File: elenda.png (3.02 MB, 1440x1047)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>79008015
she just looks so amazing and the legion of dusk is the last kino faction wotc was able to produce
>>
>>79008015
My favorite deck is my first, which I've kept and upgraded the whole time I've been playing. It's not like playing zombies ever gets old for me.
>>
File: guide to mr jank.jpg (556 KB, 2160x1486)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>79008015
bought the precon lul
>>
>>79008163
what a retarded way of rationalizing purbstomping
>>
>>79008140
>THEYRE BOTH THE SAME YOU HAVE TO TREAT MY MULTIMILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION THE SAME
>IM NOT THE JEW YOURE THE JEW
"ive been found out!"
>>
>>79008250
>bumping an argument into the new thread
Neck yourself.
>>
>>79008247
Pretty sure it's ony pubstomping when you win, shitpost-kun.
>>
>>79008167
It actually amazes me how the vampires were supposed to be le ebil white colonizers, and turned out to be so much better than all the other factions in ixalan.
>>
>>79008250
Wow you sure are mad anon.
>>
>>79008015
>What prompted you to build the deck that ended up being your favorite?
I was looking for a deck in white and green because it was painfully obvious people weren't playing enough artifact and enchantment hate. It started as karametra but ramping into ramp sucks so I looked at my favorite set, conspiracy, and found selvala. It's been my favorite deck ever since.
>>
>>79008123
looks fun, got a list?
>>
>>79008322
I've seen pubstomper decks like Yuriko in lower power metas still lose because the guy piloting it is an idiot
>>
>>79008432
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/return-of-the-blood-age/
>>
>>79008278
>stop talking about it!!!
what? No pedantic gotchyas? Thought you hebrews were good at that
>>79008386
mad about?
>>
File: 1615836077827.jpg (669 KB, 2004x1448)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>
Please stop taking the bait you morons
>>
>>79008484
Nice. Congratulations on being able to resist the tutors. I have a hard time with that some times.
>>
File: emmara.png (125 KB, 223x311)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>79008015
>TQ
I was running Depala vehicles, but that kinda sucked. Then I saw Emmara who not only makes pilots and gives be green, but can be renamed as Emmara, the Kia Soul of the Honda Accord.
>>
>>79008546
Tutors make decks easier to build and less fun to play. I try to stay away from them as much as I can.

I figure, if I can have Razzle Dazzle stick to the board for a bit, they know what's happening. It's also to have an easy out if a game is lasting too long.

I think my Elsha and Estrid decks have the most tutors in them, but they're all conditional at least.
>>
>>79008638
>Tutors make decks easier to build and less fun to play
Says the guy whose commander is a... Sorcery?
>>
>>79008523
ARF ARF ARF
BORK BORK BORK
WOOF WOOF WOOF
>>
Thoughts on him on a skullbriar counters deck?
>>
File: 1547144748826.png (149 KB, 250x250)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>79008473
A deck with vintage enablers and craw wincons is the way for higher powered players to enjoy a low powered meta.

>>79008638
I disagree. It depends entirely on what you're tutoring for and why. Having access to a wide variety of things is fun because it introduces a greater variability between games, as opposed to only seeing 20% of your deck and getting bricked without shuffles.
>>
>>79008678
Your quote and your statement don't appear to have anything to do with each other. Care to expand upon that?
>>
>>79008542
Yep, thanks for encouraging them to understand that big corporations shouldn't have the ability to push people around
>>
Playable in a mono-G permission/stax deck? Trying to find as many weird Hall of Gemstone type effects in green, but I don't want it to be too shitty either.
>>
>TQ
I bought the anthology 2 for Atraxa but this didn’t require a 4c manabase.
>>
File: duskborne-skymarcher.jpg (266 KB, 1000x735)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>79008374
apparently there was some kind of location game around the world so players could compete to get their fav faction to win in the ixalan story, and the legion was winning by a lot so they reset the scoreboards. There was later a hipsters of the coast article about how that would have been "problematic". Lefties can't into fiction because for some reason they can't fathom someone may enjoy the morbid charisma of a zealot without actually wanting to be like that IRL.
>>
>>79008731
>It depends entirely on what you're tutoring for and why.
I personally only tutor for wincons when I do tutor. Combo pieces, locks, things to smash the board, etc. My view on tutoring might be my own fault, but I don't see a reason not to tutor for a win if you can.

My worst tutor is probably Forerunner of the Legion, vampire to top of deck, but even that I grab a Twilight Prophet, Captivating Vampire, or Patron of the Vein depending on the boards state.
>>
>>79008777
You're going to be disappointed, outside of like Tatianas song there are very few green stax cards.
>t. Tried to build vorinclex
>>
>>79008720
Seems ok.
Do you have enough creatures for the first ability tho? Seems the most important for Skullbriar
>>
File: natural order.jpg (265 KB, 672x936)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>79008857
I wouldn't put him in the Command Zone. I'd cheat him out from the deck.
>>
>>79008678
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>79008720
If you're going hard aggro with Skullbriar, this guy is a little too slow and costly. You could use that same mana just to toss an equipment or some other counters on your commander rather than having to also get out creatures or artifacts to sacrifice over a couple of turns.
If you're after much slower play, then he seems alright, but he needs support in having either lots of dudes or lots of artifacts. If you have that, then he looks pretty alright.
>>
File: lavinia.jpg (158 KB, 672x936)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>79008936
>>79008739
We need to gatekeep harder
>>
>>79008831
See if you build a deck where your wincons require 3+ parts and instead have a fair quantity of answers, most board states will have you naturally answer your opponents threat, rather than going for a slightly less convenient win. At least that was my experience.

>>79008934
It's less vorinclex and more about building a deck around like 5 cards that don't necessarily win the game. If you find good ones outside of Collector Ouphe let me know.
>>
>>79008936
One of the things I find fun about Commander is that the singleton rule makes the game just a bit different every time I play. If I instead fill the deck with tutors, then the play is exactly the same every time. It's play tutors until I get my win con and either win or do that again if I'm stopped.
It creates a sense of novelty and anticipation whereas the "optimal" way to win is actually rather boring. Especially when playing in lower power groups, which is itself more fun because people will bring out jank and more silly things rather than the same exact combos again and again.
It's really a matter of taste that I don't find maximum fun in winning optimally.
>>
>>79009139
I agree, i don't run tutors either
I was talking about the sorcery bit
>>
>>79009139
Yeah variance is the primary reason i dont just laugh off antisearch posters, helps prevent the solitaire dragon that interaction fags keep chasing
>>
>>79009108
>ee if you build a deck where your wincons require 3+ parts and instead have a fair quantity of answers, most board states will have you naturally answer your opponents threat, rather than going for a slightly less convenient win.
Exactly my point, if you build your deck right you don't need a plethora of tutoring because you'll naturally draw into a winning boardstate. I find that more fun to play and interesting to design.
>>
>>79008829
> the legion was winning by a lot so they reset the scoreboards
You forgot that they decided to reset twice, and in the end even if the Vampire won they just made a "whoops everyone win!"
>>
>>
>>79009108
>that don't necessarily win the game
Game has to end sometime. What's your wincon?

>>79009139
People that think like this have never played in a high level meta and think shit like topdecking is inherent to the format. You give bad advice
>>
>>79009139
Im with you anon thats why I dont run tutors either
>>
How common is it for people to include og dual lands in their decks? Obviously their price is prohibitive for owning real copies, so I was wondering if and to what degree proxies were generally accepted. Do you or does your playgroup permit their use even as a fake copy?
I am asking this as a new player whose entire (small) collection is real and not home printed. I probably will never be in a position to own reserve list cards, and even if i was, i imagine the insentive to play with them goes down knowing potential damage reduces their worth.
>>
>>79009318
>People that think like this have never played in a high level meta and think shit like topdecking is inherent to the format. You give bad advice
Imagine missing the point this hard
>>
>>79009139
This is my current mindset. I used to run a lot of tutors that made 70% of my deck irrelevant because you always went for the same cards/combo lines. Im having much more fun after removing them.
>>
>>79009326
I have a ton of RL cards that are worth a lot of money and I have no problem playing with them (if they're doublesleeved). I don't bat an eye at OG duals but if you proxy something like Tabernacle I'd probably raise an eyebrow
>>
Love this art. Pity the card is so mediocre.
>>
>>79009326
I have them in most of my decks but I have also been collecting since beta soooooo
>>
>>79009326
Dont run proxy OG duels breh its kinda cunty since they have literally 0 downside if you do want to proxy lands just proxy shocks and fetches
>>
>>79009318
>People that think like this have never played in a high level meta
But I don't want to play in a high level meta.
If I wanted high level gameplay I'd play a 60-card format where I can get consistency, and not a multiplayer highlander format with weird ruling.
>>
>>79009347
>playing against a Stax deck
>I could play Mystical Tutor and grab Force of Vigor to free everyone from the lock
>nah, I should just concede because "muh spirit of the format"
In my experience, tutors are less about grabbing combo pieces and more about grabbing interaction. If people just freely tutor and resolve shit in your meta, it's a craw meta
>>
>>79009326
Never run proxy lands unless everyone in your group does
>>
>>79009248
Anon, if I built my deck right I'm going to stomp the shit out of weaker opponents with basically no resistance. I usually go for a deck that has some kinks I need to play around, because I'm usually competent enough to navigate a few extra hurdles and find that stimulating. If I build a weak deck to its best potential its usually a predictable slog by the nature of the commander. The fun is in competition, and when the competition is weaker, sometimes a handicap makes it more fun for everyone.

>>79009318
In vorinclex? No idea because I couldn't find enough stax pieces to make it worthwhile over a black blue or red variant.
>>
>>79009454
his point was one about fun and enjoyment of the game going "b-but muh high level meta!" is retarded
>>
>>79009421
>But I don't want to play in a high level meta.
Then please adopt a tripcode so in the future I and the rest of the general know to ignore any advice you give because it's coming from a place of ignorance.
>>
>>79009326
I personally dont like running proxys. If I dont have a card I want, I try to look for other cards with a similar effect or change my strategy a bit.
>>
>>79009507
I tried doing this for a while but playing Great Value™ of what you want your deck to do gets annoying especially if everyone else just has straight upgrades to what you currently use in your playgroup
>>
>>79009326
If your going to proxy ABU duals are probably some of the least offensive to do. That said, theres a hundred lands that enter untapped in 2 colors reliably, just use those if nobody else is proxying
>>
>>79009486
It's a super low bar anon. A """75%""" meta should have reactive tutors as opposed to proactive tutors because the other players should be capable of winning the game if left unopposed.
>>
>>79009326
Proxy OGs is where I draw the line for myself. But you are your own persona nd your turn 0s are amongst the people you play with not us.
>>
>>79009326
i think it's pretty silly to run them since they are not that needed for a decent manabase. You come off as a bit of a tryhard.
>>
>>79009555
ABU duals are okay without fetches honestly
>>
>>79009598
There's a wide gulf between using Buried Alive on Mike and Trike and using Gamble to find your Scour from Existence to remove a CoP: Red. Unfortunately to retards in this general both are equally a sin
>>
>>79009665
I run them with fetches (partially because saccing lands for value is a thing in the edh list theyre in) and I run them in a deck without fetches (every land must be a plains)
Truth be told running prismatic vista is going to have you covered in like 80% of your games for fetching the certain color you need and the huge selection of 2 color duals that enter untapped should keep you from getting so color screwed that you MUST have fetches for duals
>>
>>79008731
> Having access to a wide variety of things is fun because it introduces a greater variability between games
Opposite from that. Tutors make sure that you will always be able to find the best card you need in the current situation, which means you see the same cards in 90% of your games, which gets old pretty fast.
> only seeing 20% of your deck
It will be different 20% of your deck each time, and that's the beauty of it. I run a single tutor in my kykar (Idyllic for the one of my broken enchantments, of which I have a lot, like rhystic, whirlwind of thought or thousand-year storm), and the deck plays differently each time, because I don't just tutor for the best pieces every game, which makes me adapt to what exactly I draw.
>>
File: WUGB rebels.jpg (376 KB, 1500x522)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Which is the less cancerous commander for this idea: Atraxa or Thrasios + [Ravos/Tymna]? If the former, Ravos or Tymna?
>>
>>
Is stoneforge mystic too strong for a like 6 power level deck?
>>
File: 1467349371490.jpg (14 KB, 564x377)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>79009992
Where are you getting 90% of games require the same answers? To put it bluntly, if your opponents decks always play the same way, necessitating the same answers, you aren't giving a great sales pitch to the diversity of a singleton format. Your deck is much more likely to brick without shuffles, this is a fact, and since tutors shuffle it naturally adds more variability to the cards you draw. Your issue is designing a deck that needs a few key cards consistently and finding them the old fashioned way, versus designing a deck that needs to adapt to the boardstate and you need to react appropriately each time. Both are fine, but its more fun having access to whatever you need whenever you want because the deck will naturally play better.
>>
>>79010057
Atraxa without a ton of counter shenanigans is a color heavy serras angel with deathtouch and lifelink
I got a soft spot for ramos myself, working on a list for him right now
>>
>>79008015
>What prompted you to build the deck that ended up being your favorite?
MaRo apologized for making the general.
>>
>>79010057
Use Esika god of hte Tree or Cromat
>>
>>79010157
which general is that? negan from twd?
>>
>>79010057
cromat
>>
File: ApologizeNowMaRo.jpg (234 KB, 672x936)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>79010248
Haha no, he didn't apologize for TWD, it was pic related.
>>
>>79010157
sounds spicy, who?
>>
Is pic related decent for Inalla? She doesn't work well with Inalla's Eminence ability, but the deck already does run a bunch of other wizards I like making copies of as well as a lot of spells.
>>
>>79010193
>>79010283
I suppose 5 color works too. Cromat is definitely fun and would synergize with the activated ability doublers. Karona would also work well because the deck is heavily rebels/humans so the +3/+3 boost would be pretty widespread. Thanks for the extra suggestions.
>>
>>79010316
Why would MaRo apologize for that commander?
>>
>>79010326
Actually I just reread the card. I had initially overlooked the "one plus the number of spells" clause, this is definitely going in.
>>
>>79010326
Who cares she's fun as fuck and certainly not bad by any stretch
>>
>>79010326
>literal FIRE card
thanks but no thanks
>>
>>79010383
Because the art covers the feet
>>
>>79010326
she should show more skin, what a whore
>>
>>79010443
>overclothed
>whore
Are you brain damaged
>>
>>79010464
hes from bizzaro /tg/
>>
>>79010383
Because Karona was supposed to be a combination of Jeska and Akroma and represent ALL of dominaria's mana made manifest, and we got a 6-drop pre-commander that gives you a weak overrun with no trample on attack.
>>
>>79010464
are you?
>>
>reddit is down
Well great now I have to slum it with you jerks.

Anyway is there a good way to run this guy without the whole table getting up to leave?
>>
>>79010326
Consider this:
>I have cast 3 cards this turn
>Rionya combat trigger
>I target my precursor golem
How many precursor golems I have available for combat? 12?
>>
>>79010135
> Your deck is much more likely to brick without shuffles, this is a fact
What do you base this on? It doesn't look like a fact at all. Yeah, there are special cases like brainstorm and similar cards, but if you don't have any ways to manipulate/see/use your top cards, your library before and after the shuffle are completely similar to you.
> its more fun having access to whatever you need whenever you want
No, it's exactly not, because you will still get the best answer for most situations, instead of drawing into imperfect answers.
I played such deck (Urza) a lot, and it just gets too boring after a while.
Replacing all but a couple of your tutors with draw spells is a much more fun deckbuilding approach.
>>
File: 1387651853362.jpg (61 KB, 800x505)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>79010533
>>
>>79010533
if a table leaves because your playing Uril, you need a better table.
>>
>>79010533
maybe the reason they leave you is not the guy
>>
>>79010533
>5/5 hexproof is too strong
you gotta go back
>>
>>79010533
Take a shower.
>>
>>79010536
15. If you have a triggered ability doubler it becomes 75
>>
Since enemy fetchlands are being reprinted with mh2, do i hold off buying misty rainforest expedition for $121aud and scalding tarn (zendikar) $107aud? I am a retard who doesnt know how economics works, so im assuming reprints will likely push these down in price right?
>>
File: uril_chad.png (96 KB, 906x830)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>79010533
>>
>>79010657
Yes they do I'll go down a lot or atleast the new prints will be much cheaper
>>
File: Sevinne SMT.jpg (38 KB, 144x159)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>79010533
YWNBAW
Also nice Wrath fodder, nerd.
>>
>>79010657
>>79010721
i heard they are seeded to be extremely scarce despite being rare
>>
>>79010724
damn that commander looks fun, pity s(he) looks like that
>>
>>79010823
While the formats going to be designed as a draft set, they always have "Mythic Uncommons" where theres stuff printed well below its rarity. iirc you were more likely to get a specific rare you wanted in kaladesh than a fatal push
>>
>>79008484
>tappedout.net
>>
>>79010823
They will still be more abundant than old ones
>>
File: kek3.jpg (24 KB, 540x304)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>79010921
more like trannedout amirite
>>
File: pov.jpg (50 KB, 700x700)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
anon, tell me about your favorite enchantment deck right now
>>
>>79011025
better than u think and no expensive RL enchantment staples in white needed
>>
>>79011077
that actually looks pretty kino but is it able to close out games? how?
>>
>>79011025
Rakdos, the Showstopper group slug. Hates your hand, your field, your searching.

Tons of fun and can price people out of playing Magic. Seven damage if you cast, discard a card or two
>>
File: KynaiosTiro.jpg (232 KB, 850x473)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>79011025
>You thought it was going to be group hug?
>Its actually hard lock stax
>>
>>79011156
>welcum to the gay baby jail kid
>>
>>79010883
He's clearly a dude in the art and is a dude in the canon. You really have to stop letting those trannies live rent free anon. It's a victory for them.
>>
>>79011137
ancestral mask on the commander is one, a big toothy is another. There's also simic ascendancy but that's pretty gay
>>
>>79011025
I really should play it more often.
>>
Who would be the best equipment commander that isnt boros? Was thinking of this dude
>>
>>79002493
am brainlet, how does this kill the whole table?
>>
>>79011219
i just camed a bit at the thought of running dismiss into dream in her
>>
File: elsha-flash-auratron.jpg (737 KB, 1998x696)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
>>79011025
Elsha flash auras, extremely fun
>>
>>79011282
Oh, it's you. Stop ban evading.
>>
>>79008015
>TQ
Extremely straightforward simple gameplan. Get big and smash.
>>
>>79011358
>everyone who disagrees with me is ban evading

Hi schizo anon. How is your day going?
>>
>>79011358
who?
>>
>order a bunch of singles from my lgs
>They fill the order in an hour
>Get my cards
>They hooked me up with lots of promo versions or non pringle foils of older cards for no markup
Love promos and extended arts
>>
File: SENGIR.png (2.39 MB, 1344x938)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>79011025
Sengir and his Kor boytoy Curse Deck.
>>
>>79011247
>>
>>79011424
Is it any good? Not all that many good curses in BW. Interesting idea though.
>>
>>79011405
>lgs known for having a legacy playerbase
>Little to no commander happens there
>He has a dollar box of rares worth anywhere from $.25 up to $10 in english, jap, russian and a few korean
>Tells us if it was in the box then its a dollar because people like getting those nice surprises
>>
>>79011025
Are you excluding auras?
>>
>>79011077
>>79011137
for your consideration
>>
>>79011495
Stop attention whoring.
>>
>>79011481
god-tier lgs

mine follows (((tcgplayer mid))) to the letter
>>
>>79011483
best golgari commander if you created the tokens
>>
>>79011519
Most LGSes I've been to no longer actually price cards on their own, they just have the cashier search it on TCGP if you ask.
>>
File: Lavabrink Venturer2.png (330 KB, 375x523)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>79011517
who?
>>
>>79011583
yeah this is what killed my lgs for me, why bother going there and have them look up tcgp when i can just order from there
>>
>>79011247
Godo, Halvar, Nazahn, Valduk, Syr Gwyn
Static ability word salad commanders like Akroma or Atraxa
Old Sigarda for non-aura Uril shittery
Glacian + Toggo
Sydri deck where you never actually equip them to anyone, just give them bodies
>>
>>79011519
Ive got that one (they have a case for $10 and up cards based on tcgplayer) one that literally does not carry magic singles and one that has an absurdly large collection but prices you with SCG. Like you can walk in with a list of 200 commons and uncommons from 15 different sets and theyll walk in the back and bring them to you down to the condition you want in 30 minutes. Just more expensive
>>
>>79011688
Sounds like you need a better LGS. Mine uses Card Kingdom for pricing and gives 60% when you sell cards. It's a good system.
>>
>>79011345
I always thought sigil of the empty throne was overcoated. 5 mama to maybe make an angel or 2 on the next turn seems bad.
>>
>>79011247
>>
>>79011752
It's done boatloads of work over the years at 5 mana. 4 mana wouldn't be OP but it would be pushed as fuck.
>>
File: wog.jpg (1.16 MB, 1488x2091)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>79011591
u remind me of when i was a cringe 15 yo and used to make digital renders of cards
>>
>>79011025
I have a pantheon deck themed around enchantment creatures and gods specifically. It's 5-color, but at this point there's so many gods I can't include them all. It has 20 gods and 40 enchantments. I really enjoy it.
>>
>>79011519
>buying a box of Dragon Ball
>store wants $120 for a box
>my shop is also on tcgplayer
>selling the boxes for $80 there
>order the box from them through tcgplayer
>get it next day because it’s local mail
get fucked idiots
>>
>>79011762
Does it bother anyone else that Samut has haste and "other creature you control have haste"? Shouldn't it just be "Creatures you control have haste"? Does the separated wording make a difference rules wise?
>>
>>79011247
>>79011691
Forgot Shu Yun and Elsha, they're pretty fun, though have Boros in the colors so maybe not what you're looking for.
>>
>>79011825
They did away with that just to prevent people asking whether they give it to themselves. Yes it's obvious, yes people still kept asking.
>>
>>79011825
> Does the separated wording make a difference rules wise?
Soulflayer and such cards benefit from it.
>>
>>79011862
I guess there's that too yeah.
>>
>>79011752
it really is. Expensive, with too slow off a payoff.
>>
Have any anon got any success with the strixhaven elder dragons?

Been playing Galazeth Prismari for a while now, and while she's fun, she just seems like an inferior version of Joira and Niv. The big ass finisher didn't help as much.
>>
>>79011825
people got all butt blasted by Urabrask years ago so they changed it.
>>
>>79011787
i bet those were good times, glad you could relive them :)
>>
>>79011787
Making cards isn't cringe, though attention whoring with them outside the custom card containment thread is.
>>
>>79011762
uh uh uh AAH AHHH AAAAA huuu huuu HUUUUU AIEEEE
>>
>>79012005
You're mentally ill.
>>
>>79011912
Had a guy in our shop basically replace breema in the silverquill deck with the elder dragon and swapped out the """politics""" for regular token generators he had lying around. Works pretty well for the price
>>
>>79012032
I knew that would trigger you. You're very emotional.
>>
>>79011479
i just built it and yet to test it on the field, but sound crazy enough for me.
>>
>>79012005
holy kek
>>
>>79011910
As I said before, it does too much work to be 2WW in my opinion. 4 CMC wouldn't be catastrophic but it would be really goddamn good.
>>
>>79011787
I like it
>>
File: beledros.jpg (44 KB, 265x370)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>79011912
i wanna try beledros but am too lazy to order it
>>
>>79012044
>I was only pretending
>>
>>79011479
Curse of misfortune and Overwhelming Splendor are in BW. Thats all the curses you need bb
>>
>>79012098
So you just run a lot of enchantment tutor I guess?
>>
>>79011912
>playing cards from Eldraine, Ikoria, KANGheim or Strixhaven

ISHYGDDT
>>
Does dnd have angels? Wondering if we’ll see more Angel support in that set. Do you think wizards will put Azra on the plane too?
>>
>>79012078
Crack packs until you get one then
Or
Proxie it
>>
>>79011985
Half agree, at least do full size, the shitposter just lazily uses the MSE images for ants
>>
>>79012110
Its BW. You have everything tutors. Curses let you hate out a decks strategy without getting the two other guys on your ass (assuming 4 player games) or to make someone a more appealing target. Im actually struggling to think of what good curse exists outside BW
>>
>>79012137
>Does dnd have angels?
Yes, solars and the like
>Do you think wizards will put Azra on the plane too?
Azra are stand-ins for tieflings but not identical, so unsure. Wizards might still call them Azra as they own both franchises, but on the other hand they're not completely the same thing
>>
>>79012110
i just wanted an excuse to play this crappy curse.
>>
>>79012167
please tell me what can i use to make them better
>>
>>79012214
Photoshop or its equivalents like GIMP
>>
File: 10e-292-root-maze.jpg (279 KB, 672x936)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>79008777
I love that idea. kinda messing around with it for a while now
>>
>>79008015
I wanted to play the most red deck I could and, it is. Just a blast to play.
>>
File: joose.gif (430 KB, 735x1078)
430 KB
430 KB GIF
>>79012194
is..is that the sword of damoocles?? holy shit im..IM LECTOORING
>>
>>79012194
Kino art
>>
>>79012221
do you know where can i get the blank frames?
>>
>>79012285
I don't no, I just choose cards that require the least editing in terms of the text and other cleaning.
>>
>>79012194
>T1 Curse of Vengeance... Myself
>T4 blim comedic genius giving the curse to the second strongest deck at the table
Tick tock motherfuckers
>>
>>79012304
Problem would be when i want to do a modern card in old frame
>>
>>79009280
>>79008829
Does anyone have a link to these articles? I've searched for them before but can never find them.
>>
>>79012285
to do it properly you need to arrange your print layers in Aldus Preprint before print, that's how you get proper rosette patterns

templates here

https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/community-forums/creativity/artwork/tutorials/341578-new-psd-links-thread-last-update-on-06-16-2012#c1
>>
I do wonder if MH2 will be radically different than the original or if they’ll just make more slivers and Snow cards. Like MH1 already crammed a bunch of random shit that’s it’s kinda hard imaging it being easy to top it aside from the presence of fetchlands.

On the one hand, more slivers is cool. On the other hand, I fear what their next Urza will be.
>>
>>79012461
Next Urza will be a Mishra
>>
>>79012172
Opulence, Exhaustion and Verbosity are all solid curses. Bloodletting and Pierced heart are good in certain builds.
>>
>>79012499
That seems harmless. There’s not a lot of broken mishra related references right?
>>
>>79012499
Mishra already has a card.
>>
>>79012513
Mishra is to spellslinging what urza is to artifacts
>>
>>79012391
It wouldn't be a problem no, just requires a little more editing finesse.
>>
>>79012461
It’s definitely gonna be radically different. No slivers or snow. People wouldn’t want a rehash.
>>
>>79012511
Exhaustion is white
And of the black/white curses you have cruel reality, deaths hold, disturbance, misfortune to pick any of them you like and thirst as a growing clock. Im sure theres more but theres a lot more good curses in BW than the other colors
>>
>>79012717
Yes you're correct. There's still a handful of useful ones in other colors. I run Opulence in almost all my red decks.
>>
>>79012540
That Mishra isn’t commander friendly enough for sheldon
>>
>>79008227
why do you need quicksilver elemental?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 1310x289)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
the jannies on /tg/ are a fucking joke not even /a/ is this bad
>>
File: bbd-70-generous-patron.jpg (166 KB, 672x936)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>79008777
Combos with this
>>
>>79012929
To get around the last line of Mairsil's text.
>>
>>79009287
SEX JOKES
>>
>>79009405
>>79009487

suck my fat willie
>>
>>79010135
>Tutors make the game more inconsistent because you shuffle more
>>
>>79012941
its one faggot spamming reports on anything and everything that has non reddit approved language its been happening for a while
>>
>>79011025
Ghen curses, it's the only enchantment deck I have.
>>
>>79008595
kek
>>
>>79012960
turns out I've been cheating with him this whole time
>>
>>79013058
Now you can't claim ignorance if your playgroup calls you on it.
At least not honestly.
>>
In Nethroi with X=5 targeting Thrun, Rhonas the Indomitable, Underrealm Lich, and Slippery Bogbonder
>>
>>79012259
How do you play him? Pure spellslinger combo or not dumb creatures?
>>
>>79012941
Got one too for doing a racism but yours is even more mild. Wack. Trjanny confirmed.
>>
>>79013085
Wait containment priest in response
>>
>>79013130
No one runs containment priest
>>
>>79013100
Im pretty sure its that one butthurt fag who is convinced everyone is the schizo so he just reports fucking everything and then cries in the mod chat
>>
>>79013148
Holy Craw
>>
>>79012941
weird, jannies never do anything about the shit i report. i do get banned every few days so maybe thats the reason
>>
>>79012194
Shame the draw isnt "up to X" cards
>>
>>79013236
You’re just gonna hold containment priest in your hand all game while the blue player runs away with the game
>>
File: 1618002703778.jpg (262 KB, 672x936)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Just got a free walmart gift card from work. Which ptecon should I waste it on?
>>
>>79013473
>Y-y-youre just going to hold up TWO WHOLE MANA?!?!
>>
>>79012948
Cool one.
>>
>>79013258
Stop ban evading.
>>
>>79013204
Not everyone no, but definitely you.
>>
>>79013570
how about tranny jannies take the dilator out of their festering front axe wound first ?
>>
>>79013595
You're not welcome here.
>>
>>79013058
Mairsil is a he? Looks sort of like my aunt
>>
>>79013570
i dont ban evade and take all my bans like a champ. dont project onto me tranny
>>
>>79013618
neither were you before GG
>>
File: 1618505696204.jpg (432 KB, 799x720)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>79013618
>>
>>79013570
I wouldnt if the mods werent so ban happy this past month which is weird since they didnt do shit during spoiler season
>>
>>79013530
Lorehold has the most value right now. Quandrix will have equal value later on. Adi and Nev, and Esix are new simic staples and it has some new rares that will also be staples and Ezuri’s Predation
>>
>>79013706
i wouldnt care if the mods actually applied the same standard to all posts. what they ban and dont ban makes less since than the commander ban list
>>
>>79013706
>I wouldn't ban evade if the mods stopped banning me
Neck yourself, tourist cancer.
>>
File: 1273619823761.jpg (173 KB, 1195x646)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>79013732
>>
>>79013473
Are you the type of guy that Naturalizes a Signet on turn 2 and then complains when nobody kills the Propaganda late game
>>
The jannies are loose today, nigger
>>
>>79013725
its been that way since forever there is always some kid that got bullied in school finally getting to do janny work for free pretending he is the punisher banning shit he doesnt like until he gets janny rights removed (which doesnt happen like with abib)
>>
>>79013752
All I’m saying is no one runs Containment Priest because what it counters is so niche it will be a dead card 99% of the time and won’t stop actual game winning plays. I don’t know why you’re asking me that.
>>
>>79013618
But he is. You, on the other hand..
>>
>>79013709
Hmm. Boros is gay but simic is pure cancer. Lorehold it is! Thanks.
>>
>>79012355
so when you lose the second strongest deck gets a bunch of cards? spicy
>>
>about to have a job interview for a position in my field at a new company
Wish me luck by posting your favorite land.
>>
>>79013786
>Dude nobody cheats creatures into play
>Everybody I know casts their craw wurm the same way, turn 5 with 6 forests off a rampant grown and maybe t4 with a cultivate
>>
>>79008374
the sun empire had decent look to it but the pirates were just plain dumb
>>
>>79013780
i couldnt even imagine what a sad life someone would have to lead to want to be a janny on 4channel.org
>>
>>79013831
Maybe having a fat granma as their leader didn't command much respect
>>
>>79013847
the best part is that they do it for FREE
>>
File: usg-332-plains.jpg (257 KB, 672x936)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>79013813
>>
File: invasion island 337.jpg (224 KB, 672x936)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>79013813
You probably wont get hired but good luck.
>>
>whining about tutors
...why don't you want to play with the cards you want to play? As saturated as the common archetypes will inevitably become as the get their own featured precon or limited showcase, most strategies still have their "must have" cards you want to see in your opening seven. Why don't you want to play that card?
>>
>>79013826
>Dude nobody cheats creatures into play
It unironically doesn’t happen that often and you would be better off running a counterspell
>>
>>79013847
Ive contemplated it just to be able to clean up the threads I frequent
How hard is it to just talk about MtG in the MtG thread? Or video games on the video games board? If I see one more fucking titty monster in my /flat/ general Ill call up moot and be a mod by suppertime to fix this shit
>>
if i have a card that says double the number of counters that would be placed on thing but an opponent has a card that says halve the number of counters on thing and i put 1 counter on thing what happens?
>>
File: Bojuka Bog.jpg (262 KB, 672x936)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>79013813
Good luck and God's speed Anon. Lead with a good handshake and eye contact.
>>
>>79013927
because the whole point of EDH is varied and dynamic gameplay. if you want to just tutor out the same combo game after game then go play legacy
>>
>>79013927
no one was whining some anon said he prefers not using tutors since tutors made his games too consistent instead of varied like a singleton format would provide
another anon then proceeded to slap his chode on the table and call everyone craw because he plays with tutors
>>
>>79013945
>Ill call up moot and be a mod by suppertime to fix this shit
Anon, I don't know how to tell you this but we have Asian Moot now.

>>79013947
The two effects would, in effect, cancel each other out.
>>
>>79013945
based flatchad ayy hook a brother up here where is this flat general?
>>
>>79013570
>>79013618
>literal subhuman backseat modding
>>
>>79013945
some off topic shitposting is fine and has always happened it only becomes an issue when its one spastic constantly trying to start shit over the same topic
>>
>>79013813
Good luck anon
>>
>>79010533
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>79013985
Did he finally say desu enough to turn japanese?

>>79013942
>GSZ
>chord of calling
>Reanimation
>Any elvish piper effect
Do you really just not play with any of these at your table?
>>
>>79013942
>It unironically doesn’t happen that often
Never played against a green or black deck?
>>
>>79014055
Ill shitpost about RW as often as I damn well want
>>
>>79013945
If you have this mindset you would inevitably be heavily biased about what qualifies as offtopic and will be soon dismissed from the position.
>>
File: ala-236-island.jpg (195 KB, 672x936)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>79013813
alara lands are the best lands
>>
>>79014125
Need I post the aurelia pic fren?
>>
>>79014155
no you should post THAT nikacado image instead
>>
>>79014099
4flan has a new owner Anon, it's been years.
>>
>>79014185
BASED
>>
I dont run Containment Priest because each art is ugly.
>>
>>79013969
The point of EDH is to play bombs that aren't viable in 60-card constructed, not to masturbate at the table for three hours because your pile doesn't do anything.
>>
>>79014171
Make it a Gitrog Moster alter and actually proxy it and play it with strangers
>>
File: bestforest.jpg (216 KB, 672x936)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>79013813
>>
>>79008015
Normally my friends build a deck and it under performs for them and they scrap it. Time and time again I will build around the same commander and it works wonderfully. Right now it's discard deck and I've been rocking it for a couple years now.
>>
>>79014269
This happens to me too not doing it lately because they said it makes them feel like brainlets kek
What commander for discard?
>>
I choose not to untap Old Man
>>
>>79014269
>not building a deck and optimizing it until its the best it can possibly be
>>
File: pal99-9-swamp.jpg (212 KB, 672x936)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>79014228
>>79014143
>>79014062
>>79013949
>>79013897
>>79013886
Thanks anons your support really helped. I have a second interview tomorrow so it seemed to have gone well.
>>
File: p02-159-swamp.jpg (230 KB, 672x936)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>79013813
>>
File: Planewide Celebration.jpg (162 KB, 672x936)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>79014359
>>
>>79014359
nice job anon what kinda work are you gonna be doing?
>>
>>79008015
>tq
It has a T. rex for an arm
>>
>>79014448|
That warmed my coldsteel heart.

>>79014452
A media research analyst for an advertising company, if I'm lucky. I think the position involves creating custom research for clients about their brand, then creating presentations with the results visualized. Pays around the same as my current position but it should be WAY easier.
>>
File: octavia-living-thesis.jpg (105 KB, 488x680)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
man strixhaven ended up as a very fun set mechanically and left us with a lot of interesting commanders. Why did it had to have such awful flavor and setting WHY
>>
Building Firesong & Sunspeaker Burn. Trying to work out the always tricky boros draw/ramp situation though I know that there are some newer cards that make it easier.
My question to you good fellows is as follows:
>are there any other cards in boros like pic related that allow you to trade life for either card draw or mana?
>>
>>79008015
>TQ
I wanted a home for the miscellaneous fatties I had in my collection like Stormtide Leviathan and Worldspine Wurm and pic related seemed like the best choice when I walked into my LGS looking for a commander to house them.
The deck has evolved and radically changed since then but that's where it all started.
>>
>>79014544
I've felt the same about the last few sets. Plenty of playable and interesting cards for the CZ and the 99 but mediocre/awful flavor. I expect this is just going to be the norm going forward.
>>
File: niko.png (468 KB, 768x432)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>79014171
whaat which one
>>
>>79014594
Draw: Dawn of Hope

Not draw or mana but classics include Cradle of Vitality, Heliod Sun Crowned, Light of Promise, Aetherflux Reservoir, Archangel of Thune,
>>
>Schizo talking to himself
>>
>>79014544
Every set since Innistrad has had terrible flavor/writing
>>
>>79014609
Based Kruphixbro. How do you build him?
My Kruphix deck is Big Draw, Big Creatures. I try to fly under the radar earlier game with group ramp/draw effects. Then I start dropping creatures with power & toughness equal to my hand size. If I get to that point I usually have so many answers in my hand that I protect my board and get to start playing disgustingly giant spells.
>>
>>79009248
Not every deck and archrype can just draw into their wincons, and combat damage was never the only intended way to win the game, even when MtG was first made.
>>
>>79009421
You are legit retarded if you think playing a singleton format means your deck should be neutered and inconsistent.
>>
>>79014761
You're arguing with someone that has a loose grasp on the game and format. You're wasting your time
>>
>>79014726
Innistrad was one of the best sets of all time.
>>
>>79014821
this, that applies to tribal only
>>
>>79014726
Khans?
>>
File: Image.ashx.png (144 KB, 223x311)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>79014859
But anon, what if my tribal is consistent and potent?
>>
>want to buy pretty nylea sleeves
>has disgusting planeswalker symbol on them
i will not advertise for you on my sleeves
>>
>>79009992
There is so much projecting and wrong with this post, it's actually really funny.

For starters, if you are seeing the same cards in 90% of your games, you run the same type of decks that require the same sorts of answers to be stopped. That's you're problem, and if it's boring for your shit to be answered instead of just being able to run away with the game, then find a new game to play, because MtG (and even EDH) isn't for you.
>>
>>79014838
>theme park plane
NGMI
>>
>>79014887
is that even tribal
>>
>>79014931
Innistrad was THE theme park. Every other theme park set fell sort of its pure flavor.
>>
Constant schizo gaslighting everywhere on the site is a symptom of discord transgenders. Wherever you see it someone needs to dilate
>>
>>79014958
Homelands is the dark fantasy set that Innistrad wants to be
>>
>>79014960
for how much their kind is into mental health awareness, they sure love gaslighting, what's up with that
>>
>>79011787
15yo you was actually kino, because that looks rad as fuck with great flavor text. Too bad he's dead and gone.
>>
>>79014960
whats happening?
>>
>>79008595
List please, sounds fun as hell
>>
>>79014980
Lol Innistrad was Homelands done right, boomer.
>>
>>79014544
Strixhaven feels like the peak culmination thus far of market research and corporate meddling to me. I'm liking the mechanics the more I look into them but wotc's already clumsy handling of story and lore is made worse and more obvious when they try to bend over to what I assume are corporate led directives.
>>
File: 1617998459976.jpg (64 KB, 488x640)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>79010555
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Hey there /edhg/. Do you play in person with physical cardboard? Do you ever play multiple games in a row? Have you ever been mana fucked in the rump? Well, I have the solution for you: shuffles. Yes, you heard me right, for the low start-up cost of combining your board and hand with your graveyard, shuffling it together, then shuffling it into your deck, you too can have a premium uninterrupted time. You see a normal person accidentally clumps all their lands then tries to break apart the clump through a normal shuffle before a game. These cards will tend to exist in similar clumps throughout your deck, and not everyone is confident riffle shuffling 99 cards. So, to prevent accidentally fugging yourself beyond repair, just throw in some shuffle effects. The more the merrier. The objective is to have an even dispersal of cards throughout your deck, as well as being in control of when you shuffle, which is a huge bonus. Did you just draw seven lands in a row? Shuffle would have helped. What about accidentally drawing three cards from your previous game? Shuffle effect would have fixed that. And what if someone says "shuffling before a game is all the randomization required"? Tell them to fuck off, then shuffle your deck in their face as many times as you want. Remember, only you can prevent mana floods.
>>
>>79014726
Khans of Tarkir blows your shitty take out of the water. Too bad the sequel sets sucked.
>>
File: IMG_20210504_170857.jpg (3.08 MB, 4000x3000)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
I was about to take this picture and he out down wrath of god. Ignore that sorcery it got cast like 2 turns ago and I let him read it and forgot to move it. Close game. I only had like 17 hp and only won like 10 turns later when I had so many tokens from Elspeth cranked up from shadrix to get around him for lethal
Also I got emergency measure+hill teacher. That's dirty
>>
>>79015170
>big fan of the set with the tranny
lmao
>>
>>79015207
why do you play with brown people?
>>
>>79014980
Retarded contrarianism on a mongolian basket weaving forum will not win you any points, I'm afraid.
>>
>>79015212
Kahn's was absolutely based and no matter what your dumb tranny obsession is it doesn't matter.
>>
>>79015207
>putting your mana rock in with your lands
>>
>>79015212
Hi /vg/-kun. Contrary to popular belief, Alesha wasn't a hamfisted corporate fuckup and instead was a mild, barely-mentioned part of a neat set that was one of the last bastions of pure flavour, until Sahrkan fucked it all up.
>>
>>79015226
Are you like color blind or retarded?
>>
>>79015212
Yes. And trannies can kill themselves in droves for all I care. Khans was still based as fuck, and your attempt to undermine the last good set (excluding Domineria, that one was decent) won't work.
>>
>>79015226
That guy isn't brown he's just got shit tips from itching his asscrack, it happens.
>>
>>79015272
>Not playing and complaining about how someone else plays the game
Imagine being a 4chan addict
>>
>>79015212
Alesha was in fate reforged, not khans, you mouthbreather
>>
>>79015296
>Dominaria was decent
It was Black People: the Set
>>
>>79014728
Nice. The decks current gameplan is basically ramp ASAP into mass draw spells like Blue Sun's Zenith/Finale of Revelation and must-answer threats like Jin the Chin, Nyxbloom Ancient, Hydra Broodmaster, and the like. The backup gameplan is nuking people with the various draw X spells in the deck. Occasionally it wins by bouncing everything relevant with Capsize.
Basically the idea is more or less that I just want to see how much mana I can possibly bank with Kruphix without actually going infinite, it's a lot of fun. Definitely scratches my timmy urges.
>>
File: 1556577673212.png (118 KB, 384x378)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>there are people here who don't like khans of tarkir and innistrad
>>
>>79015328
Only in your fantasy, not in real life
>>
>>79015378
I don't like any sets printed after Shadowmoor
>>
>>79015378
i don't like any sets printed after alpha
>>
>>79015449
I had a hipster phase too you'll get over it
>>
>>79015378
I dont like any sets
>>
>>79015378
I dont like any sets that arent from alara
>>
>>79015378
I don't like any sets printed before Kaldheim
>>
>>79015378
I don't like any sets printed only digital
>>
>>79015378
I like every set
Yes, even *that one*
>>
File: stx-29-sparring-regimen.png (935 KB, 745x1040)
935 KB
935 KB PNG
Sorry, I'm braindead. How does this card work?
>When YOU attack
So, when I declare ANY attackers? So this triggers functionally once a combat phase, assuming I declare any attackers? This new wording is stupid.
>>
>>79015212
rent free
>>
File: Capture.png (130 KB, 236x201)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>79015593
>>
>>79015378
>There are turbo-losers who actually think Innistrad was good
Implying it isn't exclusively because it's the WHITE GERMANIC SET, or to be fair Big-titted Goth Angel GF
>>
>>79015593
Basically yes. You swing with 3 dudes, one of them gets a +1 and untaps
>>
>>79015593
Yes you have it right.
>>
>>79015593
Correct.
>>
File: aieee.png (70 KB, 274x108)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>79015212
you see that was a misunderstanding. Alesha chose his grandmother's name to honor the wisdom if his ancestors. Then maro called him a tranny because he has some weird tastes. Picrel is him showing his armies who called him names.
>>
>>79015680
Is that true?
>>
>>79014708
thanks anon! this all helps a lot
>>
>>79015693
More or less, yes
>>
>>79015646
>That absolute brainlet take
At least you had the decency of using the spoiler.
>>
>>79015378
Innistrad has me mixed

On the one hand, I’m not a fan of Horror stuff and human misery/suffering. On the other hand, it’s got very based Angels and mono white humans so overall, I’m cool with the block and was just disappointed by the sequel not catering to me but more the people who liked the Horror stuff which is fine for those that like that stuff and probably the smart move, it’s just not my bag.

Khans I adore, Reforged was cool but weird, Dragons of Tarkir I despise with every fiber of my being
>>
>>79015693
yup only 100% straight facts from me
>>
File: mor-82-warren-weirding.png (1.7 MB, 745x1040)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>79015661
>>79015662
>Halfheart
>not halfbrain
How kind of you. Thanks. I still hate the wording though, I like reflexively want to assume it's "when you declare an attacker" even though I know it isn't. I hate that automatic sense of disappointment every time I read that card. How hard would it have been to word it "When you declare any attackers" or something? It really feels like it's baiting new players to be like "I'm attacking with this creature, and I'm attacking with this creature, so i can untap both right??"
>>
File: 1409625483572.jpg (110 KB, 941x995)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>79014980
>>79015071
>>79015256
>The Virgin Baron vs The Chad Bloodlord
>>
>>79015813
I'd love Sorin to be reunited with his grandfather, only for Edgar to be extremely disappointed in the young Markov.
>>
>>79015824
Grandpa Markov is probably with vampire alzheimers by now
>>
>>79015813
Baron rules his plane with an iron fist. Sorin had his plane completely ruined after he jobbed out to a booty call and even when he was freed he refused to take his revenge like a cuck
>>
>>79015824
didn't edgar croak?
>>
>>79015884
He vanished with the destruction of his house, but never confirmed dead. I'm really hoping he shows back up in Return to Vampireland.
>>
>>79015881
>booty call
Actually, Innistrad wouldn't have suffered if Sorin did fuck Nahiri
>>
>>79015881
Baron hasn't ruled anything for nearly 30 years, it's an irrelevant character from a catastrophically failure of a set.
>>
>>79015881
>>79015920
>>79011405
>>
File: Edgar Markov.jpg (160 KB, 1080x810)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>79015869
>>79015884
I hope he left his armor as a family heirloom, can't let this work of art go to waste.
>>
File: 1616728425084.jpg (36 KB, 600x600)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>79015946
>tfw still waiting to see what's on the other side of that dwarven planar gate
>>
>>79016059
I hope we never go back to Ulgrotha. NuWotC doesnt have any good writers
>>
>>79015919
so there's a chance he returns as a smug black bisexual woman, can't wait
>>
>>79015790
Wasn't the old way of wording it "whenever you attack with one or more creatures"?
>>
>>79016144
That is slightly less concise, but EXACTLY as clear as it needs to be. So much better.
>>
>>79016137
>black bisexual woman
Based
>>
If you had to choose 3 of the 4 following creatures to put in Riku what would you cut?

mulldrifter,
archaeomancer
dualcaster mage
birds of paradise
>>
>>79016154
I agree. The new wording is too close to the one that causes the trigger to happen for every attacking creature, so "Whenever a creature you control attacks".
>>
>>79016137
>so there's a chance he returns with a smug black bisexual woman
New queen of the Vampires? I'd be down.
>>
>>79015884
>>79015919
>>79015981
Hes literally confirmed to return in innistrad. He's going to marry sorrin off to horsecock againt his will.
>>
>>79016184
Depends on the rest of the deck. I'd be most likely to drop either archaeomancer or BoP.
>>
>>79016184
Birds
>>
>>79016130
>grandma sengir finally rings her chime
>ulgrotha begins to collapse
>they escape through the dwarven gate
>they end up on Innistrad
>Sengir was one of the missing five minor bloodlines all along
>>
>>79016212
>>79016216
thats what I was thinking, thanks guys
>>
>>79009101
>Gate keeping people who purposely don't use tutors
Maybe it's you who needs to be kept out.
>>
>>79016205
Where was this confirmed exactly?
>>
>>79009139
So what's wrong with his post
Why are you replying to him?
>>
>>79016205
>He's going to marry sorrin off to horsecock
Lucky bastard
>>
>>79016205
Didn't hear that. Sorin and Olivia would be terrible, I feel bad for Olivia.
>>
>>79009389
>Sorcery
Swing and a miss, if it were instant I'd play it for the art
>>
>>79016217
I'd rather they go Serra's Realm as it's now completely corrupted by black mana from the Phyrexians
>>
>>79009139
You know you can tutor for fun but janky cards or answers for threats and not every deck with tutors is combo, right?
>>
>>79010657
yeah no worries, people bitched and moaned about double masters pricepoint but that set was opened so much even the most expensive cards weren't more than $100 for non-foil regular art

If you want the pimped version though I would buy expeditions. always the chance mh2 has extended art fetches but the expeditions at this point will be rarer since zendikar collector's boxes are out of print
>>
>>79016240
The mega leak from last fall
>>79016258
Hes the bride
>>79016255
Sorin already super glued his asshole shut after nahiri, hes about the get a new one.
>>
>>79009326
Even if you owned the real deal why would you risk playing with them when any number of things can happen to them which would render your large investment into dust
>>
>>79016297
>Going TO Serra's Realm
Anon...
>>
>>79016297
If Elspeth gets imprisoned and raped there it may be worth it.
>>
>>79016297
It collapsed and was absorbed into a powrstone. Peppy longstocking angel gets railed by her vampire bf in the weatherlight engine room in its glow.
>>
>>79016328
>leak
So it wasn't confirmed at all?
>>
>>79016328
what leak?
>>
>>79016362
Well if ikoria, strixhaven,wh40k, mh2 and the dnd set are real and there are two innistrad sets comming up then its correct.
>>
>>79016328
I'd marry Olivia and let her destroy my ass every night.
>>
File: upset1.png (239 KB, 571x536)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>79016297
>>
File: lyzolda blood witch.png (357 KB, 323x450)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
Any good recommendations for B/R aristocrats commanders? Currently I'm running a Lyzolda deck that tries to drain my opponents to death with Blood Artist like triggers, but I'm finding Lyzolda herself is incredibly easy to remove and costs too much mana to draw cards with, along with competing against my other sac outlets. Might switch to a more aggro theme because it seems like the other option would just be adding tutors and trying to get the mana for infinite combos which I find less interesting.
>>
>>79011330
??
>>
>>79016594
Judith or Juri
>>
>>79016624
>>79016624
>>79016624
>>
>>79016610
you copy the copying instant with kalamax, targetting the copying instant, which makes another copy of the copying instant targeting the original one again, and loop the copying while pinging with ral
>>
>>79016649
Thank you that makes sense, was the rampant growth so people wouldn't counter the copying intstant?
>>
>>79014355
lol, sets are dropping left and right. There is no way a deck is fully optimized for longer than a year these days. Goodluck to you though, friend.
>>
File: arid.jpg (35 KB, 312x445)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>79013813
good luck you black faggot



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.