[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous:
>>78995605

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/7tJFXidj

>how to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

>Thread Question
With Modern Horizons 2 coming soon what's something you'd like to see in it, whether that be a new card for an old character, expanded support for a mechanic, or a niche that hasn't been covered?
>>
File: kembakharegent.jpg (75 KB, 265x370)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>tq
I want a new Kemba card
>>
>>78999547
>With Modern Horizons 2 coming soon what's something you'd like to see in it
Every card is a functional reprint of Grey Ogre.
Fuck the first Modern Horizons, it was a travesty.
>>
File: PXL_20210504_052316336.jpg (3.4 MB, 4032x3024)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB JPG
>>78998740
Just going to post the arena code now, but if anyone wants to suggest changes to my Aurelia list, feel free:
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/live-fast-hit-twice/
>>
more auras and equipment that give infect
>>
What's the most mechanically original deck you have built or seen someone play? None of that chair tribal shit. I doesn't have to be high powered, just something that required ingenuity to build with at least decent synergy. I'm looking for new stuff to build, everything is very samey at this point for me.
>>
>>78999654
esper voltron 1 hit KO
>>
>>78999587
Avacyn, Guild Feud, Nu-Purphoros, Sneak Attack, Nu-Aurelia,
>>
>>78999654
I really like my Averna Landfall Cascade deck, it's fun. My Rakdos the Showstopper Group Slug is awesome to pilot, one of my most entertaining decks.
>>
>>78999583
>We hear you fans and decided to make more gray ogre support following the popularity of Ruxa and Muraganda Petroglyphs.
>>
>>78999671
>Guild Feud
Is that actually a good card? Never seen it played
>>
>>78999697
Yup, sometimes it's just free.
>>
>>78999547
>With Modern Horizons 2 coming soon what's something you'd like to see in it, whether that be a new card for an old character, expanded support for a mechanic, or a niche that hasn't been covered?

Give me a WBR Samurai Commander, and Samurai support before we get Cyberpunk Kamigawa.
>>
>>78999758
>Cyberpunk Kamigawa
why do I keep seeing this meme? was something rumored?
>>
>>78999718
How
>>
>>78999547
Gix
avacyn ghost
green extra turn spell
heliod 3
giest of st traft boosted thalia
squee + mana rig DFC
karn with new weatherlight dfc, weatherlight on the front
elesh norn
pregnant sigaurda
sneed
>>
>>78999766
copyrighted IIRC
>>
>>78999766
>why do I keep seeing this meme? was something rumored?

There was two magic surveys about about it. One was just asking about anime in general, and another about specific characters with a ninja/cyberpunk theme and also about Kamigawa. Domain names for Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty were registered too.

https://www.goodlookgamer.com/blog/mtg-rumors-kamigawa-neon-dynasty/

I don’t know about the top stuff, but the rest is legit.
>>
>>78999583
>>78999685
>there are people who unironically want to play with more boring vanilla shit
>>
>>78999758
>>78999828
Nice r*ddit spacing faggot
>>
>>78999685
>removed the petroglyphs from the card
0/10
>>
File: N.jpg (110 KB, 672x936)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
What's the one card in your deck that you put in to piss off your friends?
>>
File: mbs-49-phyresis.jpg (226 KB, 672x936)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>78999918
anything infect they all want to make infect 20 because I keep 1 shotting them
>>
File: 2xm-100-oubliette.jpg (139 KB, 672x936)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>78999918
Haven't gotten a chance to try this yet but I know if the ruling on this is right it's gonna make someone seethe
>>
Opinions on this card? Always a bad idea?
>>
>>78999956
Uh... Do people get the option to put their commander in the command zone when they're targeted with that?
>>
>>78999956
Reanimate it to avoid hexproof.
>>
>>78999976
Can be good combined with mill effects.
>>
Thinking about building this lad but I'm unsure of my goal. Should I be using other mill synergies to try to mill my opponents out? Or should I just be filling their graveyards so I can steal stuff from said yards?
>>
>>78999983
Phasing isnt leaving the battlefield, no they dont.
>>
>>78999983
>>78999985
It makes it so the card it targets doesn't exist anymore. It doesn't go back to the command zone or anything
>>
>>78999654
Noyan Dar. Can win games a decent number of times despite turning the mana base into big swingers. High-risk; high reward
>>
>>78999994
Your goal is to steal the cheese
>>
>>79000012
I do like cheese.
>>
File: Image.png (134 KB, 223x311)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
I like snakes
>>
>>78999996
>>79000007
So it's an even better answer to a commander than Darksteel Mutation or the like, then?
>>
>>79000018
imagine the s n a k e p u s s y
>>
>>78999994
take a look at the precon
the owner of my FLGS uses it to play some games with my pod when he has a chance, and it puts in some work, though he has upgraded it a little bit
>>
>>78999994
The mill isn't really important, drawing cards is what you're aiming for. You want rogues that you can sneak in for damage so you can develop your board without running out of cards.

The deck comes with a few reanimator spells so you can get cards out of your opponent's graveyards, which I like, but other than that the mill is just to make other people salty.
>>
>>79000035
snussy
>>
>>79000018
>tfw my friend built her before I could
Oh well.
>>
>>79000028
Yeah it's just slept on for whatever reason
>>
File: nph-103-beast-within.jpg (262 KB, 672x936)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Is it still a staple?
>>
>>79000083
The card is extremely rare even after its reprint.
>>
>>79000095
Yes. It hits any permanent (including lands) at instant speed. The 3/3 is completely irrelevant in commander.
>>
>>79000097
>"The List" version
>$0.90
What? Do you only acquire your cards via cracking packs?
>>
>>79000095
It has only gotten more relevant as time has gone on and more must-answer combo/engine pieces have been printed.
>>
>>79000119
It went down to like 10 bucks when it was reprinted, I didnt even know they did a list printing
>>
File: iko-145-barrier-breach.jpg (187 KB, 672x936)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Wow, this card seems surprisingly powerful despite only hitting one permanent type.

Why haven't I ever seen this before?
>>
>>79000138
Note the set symbol.
>>
>>79000138
Too many cards printed in a row, and everything was op during ikoria/eldrane standard so nobody knows the cards.
>>
>>79000138
Ikoria is a disgusting set and nobody wants cards from it in their decks.
>>
>>79000095
>three mana
>doesn't win the game
trash
>>
>>79000138
Because it's really bad?
>>
>>79000138
Hitting only enchantments is pretty inflexible, though I'd run it situationally.
>>
Man I just want more fun, flavorful Ixalan/Rivals flip lands.
Those are some of my favorite cards in the entire game. Even the dogshit ones like Path of Mettle have fun flavor
>>
>>79000159
>>79000160
>>79000162
Besides Kinnan, Winona, and companion as a mechanic, Ikoria was fine. Mutate is great, ability counters are cool,.triomes were cool, and finishing the ultimatum cycle was great.
>>
File: 1617517586751.png (145 KB, 262x271)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>79000239
>Mutate is great
>>
>>79000239
>besides the power creep, the powercreep was cool
>>
>>79000170
Is it? It exiles three permanents at instant speed and cycles itself if not needed.

>>79000225
True, though my meta runs a lot of enchantments.
>>
>>79000239
Only Kinnan and companion were bad.
I personally hate mutate, but it's definitely a fun mechanic in Commander
>>
>>79000275
Exile isn't very good and no one plays enchantments. Cycling is card draw for cuckolds. Run actual draw spells if you want to draw cards.
>>
>>79000279
mutate is only fun because of how it works with sarkhan and a few situations with gideon. Making unattackable planeswalkers that dont die when they lose loyalty is clownmode.
>>
>>79000288
Obvious bait
>>
>>79000275
>runs a lot of enchantments
I can see it shining if you've always got stuff like Rhystic Study and Smothering Tithe to point it at. The fact that it cycles is nice too. Could be underrated, but I think the competition for those types of removal spells is pretty tight too.
>>
>>78999883
Reddit derangement syndrome. Not everyone wants to read a wall of text.
>>
>>79000288
It's your bed time.
>>
>>
File: siege_behemoth.jpg (315 KB, 672x936)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
would this work like I think it would in a Fynn deathtouch tribal deck?
>>
>>79000397
Yup
>>
>>79000275
You rarely need to destroy enchantments in bulk unless your playgroup has multiple enchantress decks, in which case you should be running genuine enchantment wipes.

Exile is irrelevant, there are incredibly few indestructible enchantments.
>>
>>79000397
yes I fucking love siege behemoth
>>
>>79000449
I found a lot of success with it because of my local bruna player
>>
>>79000449
I often have 3 to nuke and you can always cycle it. It's a good card.
>>
>>79000326
>three short paragraphs
>wall of text
>>
>>78999654
I made a Zirda deck with as many retards that can pump their power as possible (duel commander). I've been testing it out on Cockatrice and tt's not doing too great honestly, but I'm still tinkering with it.
>>
>>78999654
My archangel avacyn when i get sigaurdas aid and batterskull. Ive probably flipped avacyn more times than any other magic player and I did it at instant speed over 95% of the time.
>>
>>78999883
>>79000507
>ITT: newfriends acting retarded because some people prefer to organize shit neatly
I'm absolutely convinced that the leddit spacing and phoneposting memes are actually a psyop to make sure only insufferable faggots like you are left here. I miss when the cringy feel I got from browsing this place was benign instead of the secondhand embarrassment from edgy early 20 somethings.
>>
>>79000449
>there are incredibly few indestructible enchantments.
What is recursion?
>>
>>79000138

This is my secret weapon, I run it in most of my green decks. Shh
>>
File: 1597178028466.png (382 KB, 634x662)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
If there are any Anons scrolling by that have experience playing artifact-heavy decks I am in need of assistance. With the new Boros commander deck, I decided to take Alibou and put her at the helm of the deck due to her ability to ping as well as scry- but I have no idea if I am taking this deck in the right direction.

Firstly, I am aware that the deck needs trimming for lands which bring to the first question: how many lands? I assume that I want less than normal due to the amount of artifact ramp I have as well as reducing the chances of getting stuck with lands on top of the deck when I am trying to progress my advantage with experimental frenzy or the forge.

Card draw, good with what I have considering that I will be primarily digging through the deck to get frenzy or forge?

Removal/protection: what should I prioritize more in this deck? I want to say protection as I want to try and prevent more board wipes from hitting me and affecting me greater due to the number of artifact creatures I depend on.

The KCI combo- is it worth trying to run in commander? I am vaguely familiar with the loop which I will use to generate infinite mana/ETB triggers to trigger war storm surge/god of the forge/reckless fire weaver. I suppose it will help me get through land blocks since I believe I will always net a card when I do it?

Other than the spin of Ish Sah/Duplicant with sculpting steel and a cost reduction to remove my opponent's board state, is there anything else I should try and focus my deck towards?

https://www.moxfield.com/decks/YXRdp3clhUqWNgyOygVDyw
>>
>>79000138
There are a lot of Theros gods commanders in my playgroup, and I bought a foil version of that card to pad a TCGPlayer free shipping order.
Friends seethe when they see it used against them, makes it 100% worth it.
>>
>>78999976
it's budget imperial seal for specifically yuriko
>>
>>79000138
>they try to protect themselves from massive monsters, but my friends will est them anyway, teehee
-fat retard

All bonders must hang
>>
>>79000821
they all got ate when their bonder powers were broken
>>
>>79000138
Im suprised at how decent the art for this is
>>
>>78999654
Control shell that used gifting pacts with sudden substitution or hive mind as its only wincon. Probably the most fun I've ever had losing.
>>
>>78999976
I like it for the same reason I like Wishclaw Talisman, a tutor in addition to a politics piece
>>
>>79000821
I'm still irreparably assblasted by the fact that we got the shittiest, most family friendly possible version of a MonHun set. How can wotc suck so bad at ripping shit off?
>>
>>79000841
Is that canon?
>>
>>79000902
It wasn't monster hunter
It was fucking POKEMON.
If it was monster hunter based then the actual monster hunters wouldn't have been depicted as always bad and everyone inexplicably hates them but more as tragic heroes.
That set is literally the perfect storm of awful from every concievable angle. Marketing, card design, lore... It's almost as god himself unleashed the pandemic onto the world to keep that set from being released, but they did it anyways
>>
>>78999654
I obviously can't prove that but I've been playing mono green omnath "high tide" (aka use his p/t to draw a lot of cards and fuel that engine with mana doublers/big generators) ever since the little fucker was released. First draft used to win with hurricane + zuran orb and it was a lot of fun playing heartbeat of spring, patron of the orchi, and friends. I know it's not super original now, but winning outside of the combat step on mono green felt bonkers 11 years ago
>>
>>79000947
Who cares? The story of that plane is the worst one they've ever shat out. And this is taking into consideration shit like Ixilan's "It was all just a dream kinda"
>>
>>79000979
I know I will get shit on for it but ikora had a cool sounding story before they fucked it all up with the whole endless plane of shit that wants to kill you while all of humanity lives in fortress cities
>>
File: 1594480506930.jpg (267 KB, 672x936)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
What deck did you build by yourself that you are most proud of? Bonus points if its fun jank
>>
>>79001094
chromium
>>
>>79000841
>you are an overweight baddass, and every other bonder adores you and respects your shape and talent
>you need a good appetite when you have a dozen or so monsters hunting 5 meals a day for you
>your life is easy, even now, while attacking some racist humies in their silly houses, you can relax and let your big friends do the work for you.
>"huh?" you utter, while crumbs of second breakfast fly out of your valid lips, one of the deceased xenophobes dropped something shiny; with a nod of your head you order the squirrel-hydra you are riding to lower you.
>while letting your inner goblin heritage out on the fallen's belongings, you feel a snap; like something in your head tore away. suddenly, fangs.
>you start running, while your life-long companions bite and claw towards you.
>hope! there's an opening in the rubble you could hide in.
>you rush in, leaping for your life.
PLOMP
>your valid and healthy behind got stuck between the walls.
>a sharp pain
>you fall through, on your face. you try to kick forward but you don't move.
>there's blood everywhere, and claws are coming closer.
>>
File: ice-301-skeleton-ship.jpg (268 KB, 672x936)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>79001094
Skeleton Ship, with the theme being "a boatload of skeletons". It's actually a pretty coherent deck and can hold its own in lower powered tables.
>>
>>79001006
As someone who absolutely despises that set/plane with a passion and will fly into rants as to why... I totally fucking agree with you. Hell, it would actually be really fucking easy to take the Ikora we got and turn it into an actually okay story. Just instead of portraying the obviously evil faction as sympathetic and good and the obviously good faction as evil and wrong... Don't fucking do that? It's literally as simple as that Bonders and monsters = Bad, humans and hunters = Good. That's all they needed to do to make the story not akin to licking a Beijing sewer. As it stands one of the core, if not the only core idea of Ikora's story is "You are a bad person if you want to live in safety and security and not get eaten alive by a wild animal". Its genuinely baffling how they managed to completely miss the appeal of a game LITERALLY called "Monster Hunter" and try to make a setting heavily inspired by that like fucking pokemon. And that's not even getting into the fact that they essentially wrote a "Man vs nature" story and decided to both make nature the protagonist, and make it so nature had an overwhelming advantage over man. You... You can't fucking do that.
>>
>>79001110
Daily reminder that the majority of bonders are almost certainly cannibals, and the ones who are bonded to smaller monsters are almost definitely so.
>>
>>79001094
Either >>79000964 or a liliana heretical healer deck. The latter is not exactly quirky and original since it's mono black reanimator, but it's so much fun to play with.
>>
>>78999547
>whether that be a new card for an old character,
Serra, but with three other white spells as abilties
Stp-Summon serra avatar-emblem all your lands become Serra Sanctury
>>
File: 3649-hr.jpg (172 KB, 745x1040)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>78999996
Ah man, I gotta start using some silly phase cards
>>
File: 1619673353437.jpg (9 KB, 241x255)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>79001094
Egg lady with only 8 creatures that together delivered 140+ points of damage. It was fun to see the pod's realisation that this durdling jank heap had KO'd the entire table in one combat phase
>>
>>79000449
my craw pod runs loads of gods and little enchantments called rhystic study and the like
>>
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20 KB, 638x547)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>79000063
Happened to me too, and is the only golgari commander that interests me :(
>>
>>79001970
Glad I'm not the only one that loses motivation to build something if a playgroup member builds it first.

They always give me shit for it.
>>
>>78999654
So far I've not seen anyone else done sagas. I used to run Bruse and Silas, but converted into Esika, because green finally got playable sagas. It has proliferate and some other counter synergies. It's been performing surprisingly well, but it's extremely janky and it has a lot of removal.
>>
>>79002022
not xer but for me it depends how similiar the idea was going to be. mirror matches don't appeal to me but if the approach is completely different it can be interesting
>>
>>79002077
I have a Raff Saga deck on cockatrice that I want to eventually make. It's not entirely a saga tribal deck (nor are there enough in UW to make one), you more just have one or two in play and then you juggle them around with flicker effects and such so it's like a neat little subgame.
>>
You guys seem so pessimistic and and down all the time, really wish there was a mass euthanization of /edhg/, I think it would be better for the world jesus
>>
File: 1620024979876.jpg (77 KB, 800x1024)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>79002214
If you want optimism I'll be a millionaire by the end of the year. The bad news is we all will be by next year if the hyper inflation fully kicks in.
>>
>>79002227
What did you do tell me your secrets
>>
Modern Horizons was amazing what are you talking about
>>
>>79002239
Crypto currency
>>
>>79002252
What should i get now to reap in 1-2 years time? Just btc and eth?
>>
>>79002268
Do your research, I can tell you what I did but you would be years behind and everything Im telling you is irrelevant with todays prices.
>>
>>78999985
It's not an aura, dumbass.
>>
>>79002214
I'm deeply depressed and cripplingly lonely but I'm a borderline shut-in so I don't think my state of mind affects the world much.
>>
>>79002214
The morning crew is usually pretty good but this is how every long standing deeply invested group gets after a while. It's called jaded
>>
>>79002214
If you want positivity then why don't you just go hang out in /mmg/ instead.
>>
>>79002375
More like sneeded and feeded
>>
File: 221828_200w.jpg (20 KB, 200x278)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>play kalamax, pass
>Play ral, pass
>Tap kalamax with a land
>Play rampant growth
>Play a copying instant
>Kill the table
One dude was so salty he just scooped his shit into his bag like didn't even put it in his deck box and just walked away. How do I telegraph that even harder giving them that much time to do something about it
>>
File: sapling.jpg (250 KB, 672x936)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>79001970
This is the only G/B commander I like. Which is weird because Mono-B and Mono-G are two of my favorite decks
>>
>>79002493
Everyone in this story is a fag
>>
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kwain-grouphug-stax/?cb=1620126568

How do you think this looks lads? Might bet too far in-between grouphug, staxs, and mill to do much. Took out the pillowfort stuff I had in because my playgroup doesn't really run too many go wide decks
>>
>check on some old decks on tappedout
>deck is around $150 more than I remember buying it for
>multiple cards have been bought out since then
man I fucking hate mtg finance.
>>
>>79002728
I knew a guy that got all pissy and said he was going to quit when they reprinted scroll rack because he was hoarding like 40 or so copies. He did not quit, but he did get fucked, good times.
>>
>>79002760
I don't have it on me but there's a pic of a dude with like a 100 Ugins and then he got reprinted in 21

Investorfags deserve the rope
>>
>>79000000
>>
>>78999976
I use in on my deck with oppo agent :^)
>>
>>79002760
no one ever quits over cards getting reprinted no matter how much the kikes at (((jotc))) want you to think they do. people absolutely quit because they are too expensive though
>>
>>78999565
one that should make at least one cat token each upkeep with those, am I right?
>>
>>79003080
Oh man why the fuck do people try to Invest like this. It's so retarded
>>
>>79000638
We wanna help man but we aint readin all that shit tl;dr
>>
>>79000095
Absolutely. Goes in all Green decks, no question.
>>
>>79001504
What creatures did you use? I have her built as:
>Mirror Entity
>Blightsteel Colossus
>Seedborne Muse
>Worldspine Wurm
>OG Purphoros
>OG Vorinclex
>Avacyn, Angel of Hope
>Void Winnower
>Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
>>
Here's your commander for today
>>
>>79000638
remove
>alloy myr
>lodestone myr
>battlesphere
>jhoira familiar (4 mana for 1 reduction is trash)
consider
>expedition map
>voltaic key
>mirage mirror
>goblin cannon instead of rocket launcher
>unwinding clock
>thran dynamo
>starnheim courser
>crackdown construct (goes infinite with greaves)
>>
>>79004123
This might be the most forgettable 3c commander ever printed
>>
File: Xcoff1.jpg (168 KB, 672x936)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>78999547
>>Thread Question
>With Modern Horizons 2 coming soon what's something you'd like to see in it
I want Serra the Benevolent with art that looks like her rather than this imposter.

Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury rocked the Old School character design, so I'm confused why WotC updated Serra's look....
>>
how do you deal with a sliver tribal bros.
>>
>>79004184
Agreed. Functional but not very exciting.
>>
>>79004123
>>
File: mutilate.jpg (219 KB, 672x936)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>79004225
>>
File: 20210516.jpg (254 KB, 470x656)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>79004211
Where's Dack?

>>79004225
Damnation.
>>
File: 1618475153866.png (600 KB, 562x451)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>78999654
I finished building my Xira Arien spell slinger deck last night. Core combo is looping Harness Infinity with fork spells and rituals. Haven't gotten to play test it yet, but it's the deck I've been most excited about for a very long time.
>>
>>79004242
I actually like this card in the 99 of some other decks. Big blue sphinxes are shit in 60 card but wew lad they can be fun here
>>
File: ulg-56-no-mercy.jpg (294 KB, 672x936)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>79004225
buy a proxy
>>
>>79004409
what part of indestructible slivers you dont understand?
>>
>>79004437
So use a quick instant to remove the commander and the rest will fall. Someone else mentioned Damnation as well which is also 'destroy'. Quit being an obtuse jackoff we are trying to help
>>
>>79004437
Just run Shadowspear.
>>
>>79004225
>t. deluge
>cyc rift
>>
>>79004480
>just quick remove the commander
*stops you in your path.*
>>
That’s odd, we should’ve seen some MH 1+1 leaks by now.

How do we see Innistrad stuff but not MHdeux
>>
File: download (30).jpg (9 KB, 197x255)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>79000018
Based
>>
File: rude.jpg (12 KB, 235x340)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>79004480
Im not obtuse...
>>
>>79004533
whats been leaked so far?
>>
File: fractalharness.jpg (47 KB, 265x370)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
should i consider it for skullbriar?
>>
>>79004770
For innistrad? Just box sshowing off collector, set and draft advertisements which include
>teferi
>arlin kord
>Wrenn 6
And some black chick is shown in what could be the alternate art
>>
>>79004825
Seems good, even for X=0
>>
>>79004533
>>
can you post the elenda pic
>>
File: leadershipvacuum.jpg (143 KB, 672x936)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>79004531
>>
File: Wile-E-Coyote-1280x720.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>order 15 cards from Card Kingdom.
>Pay $10 extra for 2-3 day shipping because impatient
>CK takes six days to process and ship my order
Sigh
>>
File: hml-64-an-zerrin-ruins.jpg (232 KB, 672x936)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>79004225
>>
>>79005026
>buying from Cuck Kingdom
>>
File: yGrTaPB.jpg (181 KB, 750x750)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>79002709
>>
File: goy.png (334 KB, 499x583)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>79005026
thank you for your business goy
>>
File: Redvig.jpg (1.46 MB, 1080x1449)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
TIL this card exists and is available for a price i can actually buy it for
>>
>>79005096
it looks like just a random azorius deck, don't know what feedback you'd like exactly
>>
>>78999976
20 damage with Ob Nixilis Unshackled
>>
>>79005181
You don't think it's trying to be too many things at once? I was thinking of maybe cutting the mill packages
>>
>>78999986
>>79003207
correct answers
>>
>>78999976
As >>79005213 said.
Nuke 2 enemies for 10 each with Obbie.
Follow up with field of ruin for extra salt.
>>
>>79005250
that's one of your wincons
>>
>>79005316
Yea, I'm probably just overthinking it
>>
>>79005250
>>79005316
i also think you should put more stax. Cut:
>ominous seas
>confounding conundrum
>sea gate restoration
>patient rebuilding
for
>another gy hate
>rule of law
>deafening silence
>dissipation field
>>
Is there any list of commanders good for new players? I'm pretty new and I'm overwhelmed trying to pick one.
>>
>>79005537
golos
>>
>>79005537
try to stick to two colors at most when youre starting so your land base/mana rocks are easier and cheaper to assemble, from there just think about what you want to do in a game
>>
>>79005537
Have you played magic before and if so what decks did you like?
If nothing else just play a simic deck, until you see something you actually would want to build.
>>
>>79005537
Do maximum of 3 colors, 2 colors is easier tho along with monocolored.
Who you pick is dependent on what what you like to play, also budget factors in.
Jhoira weatherlight captain is easy to understand, budget friendly and you can update it easily if you want to.
There are others ofc, i just refer to her because of the reasons stated.
>>
>>79005594
I've played Arena for about 2 years now but mostly just the precons. For decks I like playing, tokens is fun, but I hear white is terrible in EDH.
>>
>>79005457
Seems reasonable, might try to keep confounding conundrum though because my usual pod runs a bunch of green. Patient rebuilding is really slow, I feel fine cutting that and ominous seas for sure.
>>
>>79005611
white is only bad on its own. its perfectly fine if you are mixing it with other colors like green for example. just dont run boros or mono white, that color combo is legit shit
>>
>>79005611
>white is terrible in EDH
It's not unplayable and with proper deck building it can be great.
White paired with blue or black particularly, both can have really nice token decks with control packages as well.
>>
>>79005611
White is not terrible in EDH, it's just that it's biggest strengths make people cry, so people run less of their good cards.
Try a green white token commander, find out if you like it, and if you do you can get those costlier token doublers.
Or just proxy them, i don't really care.
White does not draw well, it's the only reason people say it isn't good
>>
>>79005637
>I suck at deck building
Stick to simic and edhrec top 100 you pleb
>>
>79005670
(you)
>>
>>79005686
No he's right
You suck at deck building
>>
>>79005622
keep an eye on how confounding conundrum performs, it may end up helping green decks if they have landfall synergies
>>
>>79005611
Tokens are fun! See if Rin and Seri are to your liking, it's a tribal deck so the deck building is a little more on rails. The new Adrix and Nev deck is fun but the token math can get a little out of hand depending on your board state, but they are in green/blu and have access to tons of other powerful staples because of it. If izzet is more your thing you could also try Brudiclad and morphing your tokens into other, stronger things.
>>
>>79005611
Picking up a precon is a really easy way to have a deck. The level of playability is better than it used to be and at least then you have something to play while you look for other decks to build.
>>
File: beledros.jpg (44 KB, 265x370)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>79005611
this new dragon looks pretty cool and is quite straightforward, make a bunch of tokens, gain life off them, and double your mana
>>
>>79005611
>For decks I like playing, tokens is fun, but I hear white is terrible in EDH.
Just build selesnya/orzhov/junk tokens. The worst part about white is that it doesnt draw cards which both green and black do just fine. Does arena do edh or is this just a paper list?
>>
>79005698
nah white is just bad as a solo color or in boros. its a universally accepted fact to the point where even wotc has acknowledged it multiple times. you are just being retarded for (you) but i will not fall your your jape
>>
>>79005749
Bait has no purpose of you throw the whole fishing pole...
>>
File: __decks.png (3.86 MB, 2014x936)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB PNG
>Build 2 Uxxxx Decks
>Desire to build something different
>Can't settle on a fun, interactive list
Help me, /edhg/ which one do I build first?
>>
>>79005701
Will do, thanks for the suggestions!
>>
>>79005805
>interactive
>WR commander to flash in for indestructible
>W commander to give protection
Savra then, obviously
>>
So I've been building this nigger as a tribal non combo commander and I'm still tweaking it. I'm thinking of running a pretty heavy removal/interaction package. I probably should only ever run cards 5cmc or less right? Otherwise I'll get alot of clunky cascades
>>
>>79005805
Savra is really into a lot of what the witherbloom cards are doing, the tokens are even G/B creatures
>>
>>79005734
This is just paper, Arena doesn't do EDH.

I like the sound of Orzhov tokens, because I like black too.
>>
>>79005866
I'd run higher cmc big impact removal since I'm in 5c anyway and can run wacky stuff. I'd rather my slivers be low cmc so they cascade into more slivers. I wouldn't want a 2 cmc sliver hitting something I don't want to use yet. Don't forget your Throes of Chaos!
>>
>79005772
ironic post
>>
>>79005805
>interactive
>fun
right i keep forgetting people still have fun playing solitaire
to each their own
you know what interactive means
yes, you do
take YOUR meds
>>
>>79005749
White is the worst and it isn't even debatable. It is still fine while being the worst. People overreact about white in edh.
>>
>>79006000
If you don't cast the cascade spell does it shuffle back into your library?
>>
>>79005917
The precon for silverquill is like $25 away from being strong, just needs a bunch of good token support like intangible virtue, martial coup, the new BW martial coup, lingering souls etc to replace the """politics""" in the deck
>>
Any cards worth cutting for Pest Infestation in my Hapatra list? The deck has a lot of effects that benefit from going really wide, and extra artifact/enchant hate is nice, even at sorcery speed.
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/venom-and-vigor/
I'm thinking Devoted Druid.
>>
>79006016
>He puts an axe through the boats hull
Just stop man, don't embarrass yourself over poor understanding of a children's card game
>>
>>
>>79006063
Remove the tutors
>>
>>79006053
>exile until you exile a nonland card
>you may cast it
>say no (you are here)
>Put the exiled cards on the bottom of your library in a random order
>>
>>79006090
Maybe I'll cut Vampiric. With the power level of my usual group, solely running Demonic Tutor is usually acceptable.
>>
>>79006063
Between the Finale, Chord, GSZ, Pod and 2 tutors you could probably cut something.
>>
>>79006094
Cascade seems pretty powerful.
>>
Pests were the best addition to strixhaven
>>
>>79006135
Its balanced in its own way. It gives free value but usually costs slightly more to compensate. Your commander giving cascade for free is pretty tits.
>>
>>79006145
Tokens that are going to have support AND having text on them seems like a recipe for disaster down the line.
>>
>>79006112
I was going to call him retarded but yeah maintaining power level is a really good reason to cut your deck like that, good shit anon
>>
File: 1618092020161.png (2.4 MB, 3000x1250)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>79006145
Yes
>>
I really like the idea of lifesteal, I know the best colours for that is white/black, are there any commanders that do it especially well?
>>
>>79006190
dafuq is that?
>>
File: Jundland.png (2.51 MB, 1751x1091)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
>>78999547
For next thread today. Keeping it all in theme.
>>
What should I get for lunch today /edhg/? I was thinking thai food or mexican but I am open to suggestions.
>>
>>79005866
>friend turned his Overlord deck to First
>our faces as he casts galerider and has to flip his whole deck to find the mox tantalite
>>
>>79006190
People here don't know/an/ memes.
>>
File: 1526151641661.jpg (266 KB, 1064x1086)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>79006226
Toadline is an /an/ meme. tl;dr some rednecks inbred the shit out of bulldogs in order for them to look SMASHED and SLAMMED
>>
>>79006223
WB does it well enough you want the payoff commanders like Karlov or Ayli.
>>
Now that I have tabletop sim, I can play any cards that I want
>feelsgoodman.jpg
The only question now is: what should I play? Nothing really is standing out to me like it used to, but maybe that's just because I don't play as often anymore
>>
>>79006308
this is why i dont proxy. just makes the game completely meaningless because i no long have a reason to build hyper optimized decks that with in 1 or 2 turns
>>
File: pitence.jpg (47 KB, 800x533)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>79006257
>set up and trigger my Charbelcher combo
>explain how it works
>everyone starts scooping except 1 guy
>wants the combo played out
>asks me to flip cards slowly so he can write them down as I flip
>tell him we don't want to play with him again next game
>>
>>79006327
It's rarely mentioned here but proxying is an exercise in restraint unless you want your group to enter an arms race.
>>
>>79006223
liesa but she's ugly
>>
>>79006247
my raw cock
>>
>>79006247
Chick fil a
>>
>>79006247
Cook Out, if you're in the southeast US
>>
File: Image.png (139 KB, 223x310)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>78999918
>blim, comedic genius deck
>attack with blim and give someone pic related
>:)
cards haven't come in yet so I sadly haven't had a chance to pull it off yet
>>
>>79006298
>hurr durr inbreeding is bad you need mutts bro
>ONLY THE PUREST BULLDOG BLOOD FOR MY BITCH WILL DO
based rednecks
>>
>>78999931
Honestly, 15/20 seems fair for infect
>>
>>79006247
do you guys really eat 3 meals a day
>>
do you guys really eat?
>>
>>79006601
No, I do KOMAD
>>
>>79006541
Tbh the graphic/web design is really the most entertaining part about toadline.
>>
>>79006601
>do you guys really eat 3 meals a day
I eat one ~6000 calorie meal every other day on stream for my tens of followers
>>
>>79006484
Georgia anon here cook out is based
>>
>>79006601
Do you not? Stop being poor
>>
>>79006601
no, i spent all my money on ugin spec but the rats ate them
>>
>>79006780
only an american could make this post
>>
>>79006977
>admitting you are a thirdy unable to afford 3 meals a day
Yikes, not a good look.
>>
File: e9c.jpg (45 KB, 600x713)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>79006977
Didnt think id have to use this so soon
>>
>>79005026
>CARD KINGDOM
You deserve it
>>
>>79005805
Savra, definitely.
>>
>>79006697
I'm a Commifornian who travels a lot and it's definitely the best regional fast food chain in the US. The $5 tray is an insane value and their shakes are top class.
>>
>>79007113
Why?
>>
>>79007145
I remember when a whole meal would cost $5.

:(

At least converted mana costs never go up, right guys?
>>
>>79007167
Card Kingdom as sellers are fine, better than average even

Card Kingdom also has somewhat political blogs about pro-BLM and tranny shit so I don't like to give them money
>>
>>79007167
For the exact problems you just faced. Also their fucking prices are either equal or more expensive than anywhere else. Not to mention they use fucking usps too so good luck getting shit on time unless you pay EVEN more
>>
>>79007145
>>79006697
>>79006484
I thought you were telling him "to" cook out, and was trying to figure out if there was some law or something preventing you from doing that outside of the southeast. Wish i could try it tho
>>79007113
>he doesnt buy into the members program of the LGS that already undercuts TCG player ontop of waiving taxes if you pay in cash for the 10% discount
I pity you fucks that wont enjoy this jewery
>>
>>79007195
How is being a tranny remotely political? It's fucking stupid and mentally ill but it's not political. Is this how stupid people are?
>>
I want a Modern playable Bolas card. An absolutely pushed shithouse that will make everyone seethe.
>>
>>79007205
Troll and toad had worse prices and worse selection so I used card kingdom instead. Its NBD.
>>
>>79007225
Its political because as a matter of state policy these mentally ill victims are being allowed to go into bathrooms and compete in sports of the opposite sex.
>>
>>79007195
Why are rightys so fragile when it comes to these issues? Even a minor mention and you guys have a mental break down.
>>
>>79007228
Just make your own
>>
>>79007273
Not poster, but all politics can gtfo from my hobby. Lefty or righty both can suck my Null Rod
>>
>>79007273
wow gaslighting much? bigot
>>
>>79007336
You need to go back.
>>
>>79007312
Why do you think you have the right to tell Card Kingdom what they can and cannot promote or talk about on their blog? Are you for censorship of ideas you don't agree with anon?
>>
>>79007263
>victims
That would be you and your constant grievance politics shitting up these threads.
>>
>>79007061
This image is so hilariously false.
>>
>>79007228
I just want a big fat fuck that i can slam down, get some big splashy damage out of it, and cant be interacted with to make solitairefags seethe, the only good thing about the current designscape is that i hopefully will get that card one day
>79007263
>REEEEE WE CANT STOP THEM FROM MAKING THE WRONG FINANCIAL DECISIONS
>i know we can just make them look pathetic and isolated XDDD
fuck off
>>79007312
based, fuck niggers and kikes but i dont want to go on about that shit when im just trying to enjoy a good hand or two
>>79007347
>if you tell me to fuck off thats censorship
>but if Brand bans you thats just getting what you deserve nazi XDDD
die
>>
>>79007340
back where?
>>
>>79007397
To Reddit or Twitter or wherever else people cry about bigots and ''''''''''gaslighting''''''''''
>>
>>79007391
>>but if Brand bans you thats just getting what you deserve nazi XDDD
Yes, they are a private company and can do what they want with their platform, Chang. If that bothers you feel free to leave for a country that will support your censorship ideals like China.
>>
>>79007388
Im sorry i couldnt tell where your post originates from at all beyond "perpetually seething europoor country"
>>
>>79007263
>He cares where people shit and piss
>He cares about something hrs never been or will be involved in
Jesus christ
>>
File: Image.jpg (32 KB, 223x310)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>79007359
I just answered the anon's question. Lets get back to mtg so I dont hurt more of your feelings.

Thoughts on this card?
>>
>>79007426
My country is the envy of the United States in terms of cleanliness, happiness, crime, life expectancy, basically any civilizational measure. The US is somewhere in between a 1st and 3rd world country.
>>
>>79007444
Victims and their victimhood politics should not speak to others about hurt feelings.
>>
>>79007458
>My country
notice how he did not have the balls to say which country because he know he will be laughed out of the thread
>>
>>79007490
You can confirm that Denmark in particular is all of the things that I mentioned, but most western or northern EU countries will do. Again, the US is at the bottom of the 1st world in most civilizational regards.
>>
>>79007423
>not recognizing the blatant hypocrisy
I said nothing because "i" wasnt a nazi...
also corps shouldnt be allowed to ideologically ban you from services, mom and pop stores sure, because theyre different things, and when youre that large and making that obscene amount of money you should be treated differently and have much more red tape than corps do already
>>79007490
this
>>
>>79007517
ok commie
>>
>>79007480
Dang, you're still on that? Why dont you want to talk abouy mtg anymore?

This card is cool
>>
>>79007504
Isn't Denmark still in lock down with an inability to get vaccines? That 50% tax rate really seemed to do a lot for your shit hole nigger infested country. The envy of America for sure lmao.
>>
>>79007415
no thanks, i like invading your safespace
>>
>>79006601
Breakfast is for suckers
>>
>>79007504
>source: my ass
>source: my chosen biased group that proves me right using metrics that arent fair to my targets
ok
>>
>>79007535
Again, we are happier, cleaner, less crime ridden and have higher life expectancies. If you don't find that enviable then your priorities are skewed.
>>
>>79007517
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
>>
>>79007541
Why?
>>
>>79007545
>>source: my ass
You can confirm all of those things with a simple Google search. Which one do you think is false? Happiness index? Life expectancy? Surely you don't think we have worse crime than you? If so you're even more retarded than you paint yourself.
>>
>79007523
>if you want to constrain muh brand to stop from being censored/denied services/goods youre a communist
youre just saying that so you can be smug about being no u'd, stupid kike
>>
File: 1617530640418.jpg (143 KB, 672x936)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Yo guys this is a cool card, right?
>>
>>79007556
This doesn’t actually work ):

When I was passing through China I wanted to find out
>>
>>79007580
That's not censorship. If you're on my private property then I'll ask you to leave for any reason I damn well please. I don't give a shit if my place is a gardening shack or a mall.
>>
>>79007569
to watch you seethe
>>
>>79007587
Yeah. It's cool.
>>
>>79007587
Everyone kinda uses her, but she's cool. But as all generals depends on how you build her
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 1280x597)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>79007553
>happier
Locked up like an animal thinking you are happy. What a sad little life you lead, NPC.

>cleaner
said the corona infested shit hole

>less crime ridden
>1 in 10 people will be the victim of a crime this year in denmark
ok thirdy

>higher life expectancies
ya because you come to america to have all your health taken care of for you like the entire rest of the world does. your welcome thirdy
>>
File: essex-sopa-de-macaco.jpg (91 KB, 500x500)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>schizos, mutts, and yuropoos shitting thread up again
>>
>>79007580
absolutely SEETHING
>>
>>79007628
>happier
There's no difference between being happy and thinking you're happy. So you really are as stupid as you seem.
>cleaner
Yes, cleaner. You can eat off the ground in my downtown. I have been to the US many times and it's a pig sty.
>actually thinks Denmark has more crime than the US
You are ludicrously stupid.
>w-w-w-w-w-well we give other people good health care just not our own people
Cucks.
>>
Janitor please!
>>
>>79007641
I don't even play this game lmao.
>>
>>79007606
That hasn't been the case in america for 50 years. At best it's selectively enforced. At worst it gives cover for our government to change public opinion.
>>
Best way to win with this guy?
>>
>>79007620
What do you call it when we go to your space and make you seethe?
>>
File: npc.jpg (12 KB, 408x431)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>79007667
>There's no difference between being happy and thinking you're happy. So you really are as stupid as you seem.
>I am told I am happy so I believe I am happy.
>>
>>79007684
Enter the Infinite, Leveler, infinite draw combo
>>
>>79007697
I'm happy because I'm happy, retard. The Danes feel that way more often per capita than Americans do, because we don't live in a shithole.
>>
>>79007695
a faggot
>>
>>79007667
Anon, that's racist.
>>79007684
Copy paste a competitive list
>>
>>79007709
That is not what you said NPC.
>>
>>79007628
>posted evidence
>>79007553
>>79007667
>didnt
ok retard
>>79007606
Huge difference from your private property and a corporations website that is effectively public space, it should be treated as such, but hey keep being a useful idiot until youre tossed aside when no longer needed
>>79007641
well if people would wisen up and stop replying i wouldnt be having fun with them :^)
>>79007649
sure i am bud
>>
>>79007710
Heh
You're not so bad after all
>>
>>79007720
Your reading comprehension is about what I would expect for someone who thinks the US has better crime rates than Denmark.
>>
Haha instead of talking about politics lets all laugh at this funny card haha that would be fun right?

Look.

Funny card haha

Please look at the funny card and laugh
>>
>>79007684
Mill yourself then draw a card with him out on the field.
>>
>>79007735
>effectively public space
Wrong.
>>
>>79007739
>>79007628
Don't make me tap the imagine again thirdy.

>1 in 10
>>
File: future sight.jpg (148 KB, 672x936)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
oh no the americans are on lunch break! quick, post kino cards!
>>
>>79007697
Not him but if you believe you're happy then you're happy
>>
File: uds-93-mark-of-fury.jpg (303 KB, 672x936)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>79007787
>>
Oh look, that guy who is rangebanned from a containment board is shitting up the thread with his retarded /mmg/ putz friend. Same time every day, same type of bullshit. If it was up to me, I'd just print off their post history for their mothers, but that may be a punishment worse than death.
>>
>>79007628
uh oh yurobros what's this?
>>
You got some spells that force people to cast spells?
Ive got knowledge pool and possibility storm
>>
>Everyone kept their hand?...Good!
>>
>>79007820
Range ban all Americans.
>>
>>79007787
This is some bomb ass art nigguh
>>
>>79007835
Kino art
>>
Any comparison between USA and Europe inevitably has to mention blacks.
Please stop this racist conversation.
>>
>>79007820
Their mothers probably dont care about them. That's why they turned out this way
>>
>>79007859
You shouldn't let blacks live rent free in your head like that anon. Furthermore don't project it onto the rest of us.
>>
>>79007758
>literally anyone can use it
>is very popular so most people do
i said effectively not legally, you fucking kike
>>
>>79007391
>I just want a big fat fuck
Look in the mirror LMAO
>>
>>79007886
Being popular doesn't make something public, imbecile.
>I want (((the state))) to control companies once they get big enough b-b-b-b-but you're the Jew
So embarrassingly stupid.
>>
>>79003602
How do I make artifact deck get explosive turns
>>
>>79007861
I wish mono-R had more good Madness cards
>>
>>79007949
Put artifacts that tap for mana in your deck
>>
File: 1604466087135.jpg (34 KB, 540x253)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Playing a budget saprolings deck I just built
>Friend attacks and puts me to 1
>Untap, play Blood artist & Zulaport cutthroat
>Blasphemous act
>>
>>79007835
My only issue is that you go 1 card down
>>
>>79007985
Jund saps?
>>
>>79007835
poorfag
>>
>>79008015
>>79008015

New, move whenever
>>
>>79007938
>i want the state to control (((companies))) once they get big enough
yes
>jew desperately pleads why he deserves to be treated the same as a hole in the wall grocer to maintain his power
dont act like a kike and you wont be called one idiot
>>
>>79007949
E G G S
>>
>>79008011
Tana & Tymna, every color but blue. Always wanted to build them in a non CEDH way.
>>
>>79008029
That hole in the wall grocer will tell you to fuck off when you start trying to control them if their company takes off, Schlomo.
>>
>>79007749
it looks like someone took an actual picture of a person and then drew on top of it in paint.
>>
>>78999976
In my Gonti deck, it becomes a great mind game. Either they forget about Gonti, and I get to steal what's off the top, they remember gonti and decide to grab a basic land, turning it into imperial seal, OR we try to get into each others head to figure out whether gonti would enter or even target him to begin with. Absolute blast.
>>
>>79007528
cenobite? mtg includes hellraiser in its lore ?
>>
>>79001175
Ikoria would have been great if it was just MONSTER HUNTER the plane.
>>
>>79008740
It's a great term. I stole it for a group of gods in my homebrew setting.
>>
>>79002493
am brainlet, how did this kill the table?
>>
>>78999976
good with
>>
>>78999976
>play this
>play Opposition Agent in response
>dab
>>
>they play card
>I play card that eliminates its effect
Yep, I do believe I am based
>>
>>79011375
basing this game in solitaire that is
>>
>>79012543
>interaction
>Solitaire
Why is nu/tg/ so goddamn retarded
>>
>>79012645
>no you cant do anything just sit there and watch me get my wincon out thats how players that are actually good play
>what do you mean thats solitaire?!?!
why are interactionfags so goddamn retarded

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.