[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Anons shelf.jpg (2.68 MB, 3464x3464)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
Shelf Edition

This is a general for everything 3D printed relating to /tg/ from sci-fi, fantasy, historicals, fantasy football, and more! Share your printed minis, terrain, print fails, 3d modeling, printing advice, works in progress, or anything else /tg/-related to 3D printing.

>DO:
- Post pics of your prints be they fails or triumphs
- Keep your prints and files relevant
- Help your fellow anons with advice

>TRY TO:
- Not encrypt links to websites
- Not make a new thread until old one dies
- Not discuss namefags, tripfags and avatarfags
- Not spoonfeed newfags
- Not discuss encryption/passwords
- Not LARP as the Riddler
- Post your resin/printer/settings for faster advice
- Remember some anons have financial interest in this thread dying
- Look after small artists/studios
- Buy something from or tip an artist/studio you like
- Read the last 3 threads before posting

>/tg/ telegram
nUE0pUZ6Yl90Yz1yY2cinJ5wnTS0Ymq4AQuyAmIZLwSAZx9RoTf=
(Clan Pestilens then Nintendo.)

>Resources
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9jVGpRQ3U=
Several of the torrents are potentially unseeded.

>Guides + How-tos
Resin Safety: https://www.radtech.org/health-safety/proper-handling-of-uv-resins
Resin settings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1crvzMnt_8NJXAsABinoIhcOjE8l3h7s0L82Zlh1vkL8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
Blender Tutorials: https://pastebin.com/raw/RRxGcKTz
Printer Guide: https://pastebin.com/raw/1Kfib5YK
Software: Meshmixer, Blender, ZBrush, Fusion360, or FreeCAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koMNXvSlpSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDpmh2NQMU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS7h_5di3Tc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL-9Ia0SibQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_ClxnJ1_U [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJQ5vQG0ZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWUfshO17b8

Thread Question: Have you tried digital kitbashing or sculpting your own models? If so what tools do you use?

>Latest Threads
>>78909552
>>78839950
>>78794382
>>78742441
>>
Reposting the repaired Teliri Warhound from previous thread
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC93cmVhWmc=
>>
>>78980607
Got a question, can chitubox's resin calculator not be trusted? I'm new to printing, first print I just guessed and poured the resin in and my stuff came out fine. Next two times I used the read out and both times it looks like it ran out halfway through
>>
File: RENDER UNIDAD.jpg (2.39 MB, 2880x2160)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
Does anybody have RavenTwin April Beastmen?
>>
File: Spearman.png (240 KB, 607x769)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
I made a shitty little elf spearman, I'm contributing (it's my first 3d sculpt, be gentle)
cults3d(com)/en/3d-model/game/elf-spearmen
>>
>>78980641
Do not use the resin calculator to determine how much resin to add to the vat. You need more in the vat than is required for the print because the bottom of the vat still needs to be covered with resin when it finishes, and some is going to be clinging to the top of the build plate. Just fill the vat, and empty it afterwards if you need to.
>>
>>78980621
Thanks missed the last one
>>
What was the name of that really cool vampire ball patreon set that was doing the rounds a while ago? I can't remember it for the life of me.
>>
hey anon,
I'm a returning fag (been on telegram but every room has become a request room lately with nothing new uploaded ..)

I see that now ROTten has been added before nintendo
but everytime I try to Nurgle I get dozen of links, am I doing something wrong ?
>>
how do I use the links provided? I would like to start using my Mars 2 for this, but I don't know how to access the resources...
>>
>>78981047
Found it, Raging Heroe's dance with Vampires.
Is there still a way to get it? I'm happy to E-Beg but I can't find it online to buy it. Is it available on the usual sources?
>>
>>78980691
It's pretty good, anon, I like it.

If you make some options they could be made into a neat pack.
>>
>>78981149
Take the SECRECY of the unluckiest number for Nurgle's ROT, and BASE your assumptions on the amount of fields a chessboard has. Sometimes you have to use both in this order, sometimes only the latter.
>>
Anyone know of a good rat ogre model? Just wanna know where to find one
>>
Has anyone got STL files in a repo for grav landraider conversion bits?
Found for for a grav rhino too, but it's meh compared to the one selling as a kit on shapeways.
Please and thank you.
>>
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9naURZSHE=
>>
I'm pretty retarded, is there a rep or library of figures that are games workshop store playable? These dudes locally said they'd teach me how to paint and play if I printed a bunch of figures or came up with them as long as they were "close to retail" and "not some shitty proxy or something"
>>
Does anybody have any ww2 or historical terrain? preferable in 15mm but i can scale
>>
File: file.png (859 KB, 1500x1500)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
found pic related for 130 aud
is that good or is the printer crappy?
>>
>>78981047
>>78981168
Well, that was a quick change of mood. Here, make a telegram and get it.
aHR0cHM6Ly90Lm1lL2FsbHN0bC8xMDcyMDI=
>>
>>78982084
Some further info is needed, as it's the first time I see this egg.
>>
>>78982135
it is a
>"Easythreed® K5 Mini Desktop 3D Printer 80X80X100mm Print Size for Kids & Children with Removable Building Platform"
https://banggood.app.link/9IrL1hkbXfb
according to its shared link
>>
>>78982162
Build area is tiny for a FDM (plastic filament) printer.
You could probably get a resin one which will print in much better detail for not much more money.
>>
File: rat.png (416 KB, 778x754)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Anyone got these?
>>
File: MissingFoot.png (156 KB, 503x298)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
Yet another flat/missing foot. Never happens on pre-supported models, only on the ones I do...

Not enough supports?
Need thicker supports?
Need longer exposure?
Slower lift speed?
All of the above?

Currently using 2s exposure and 2mm/s lift speed on an Anycubic Photon Mono with Elegoo Water Washable resin.
>>
Does anyone have the Highland Miniatures King Arthur / Patsy / Black Knight they'd be willing to share? Thank you.
>>
I accidentally fucked up my canopies for my Valkyrie by clouding them up.

any way I can print new ones with my resin printer and some clear resin, which I have? Cant seem to find any files that are hollow, just solid ones
>>
>>78983153
Why not polish it?
>>
>>78983165
I fucked it up with some basecoat by accident, then tried to clean it with what turned out to be white spirit mixed with acetone

yeah I am a retard sometimes
>>
>>78983182
Give it a gloss coat and see what happens.
>>
>>78980607
Have you guys come across any good Yakuza or Triad STLs? Bonus if they're modular. I've currently just got the one guy cyberforge did, but having a bunch of triads and a bunch of Yakuza would be great for a game I want to run.
>>
>>78983219
High IQ anon to the rescue.
>>
>>78983182
FYI, in the future, box-modeling a hollow canopy would be very easy in 3d modeling software if you can get precise measurements of what you're replacing.

Just make it solid, then delete the bottom and back ends, then add a thickness.

You'd have to learn to use blender or zbrush, but it wouldn't be a hard thing to make.
>>
>>78982084
Don’t know what it converts to, but I’d suggest finding a printer in the 200 USD price range. The elegoo mars is around that price and prints resin models at a decent quality.
>>
>>78980691
Fuck yeah, man
>>
File: file.png (730 KB, 1018x902)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>78980691
Looks great, man.

Way better than my first model. Took a while before I made anything I wasn't too embarassed to show people, and I still haven't uploaded anything public yet.

2 years in my work no longer embarasses me, and I expect I will be posting stuff up soon.

Here's my current project. I'm making a squad of these Chobin Hood Archers. probably going to make 10-12 of them, test-print, and then upload somewhere freely available.

I plan to start doing it in a more professional capacity soon.
>>
File: file.png (671 KB, 1152x898)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>78983620
I'm also designing them to be digitally kitbashable, as practice.

10-12 assembled and pre-supported, and then if you want to mix and match parts to make more than that in meshmixer, blender, 3d builder, or zbrush, you'll have the option of that as well.
>>
>>78983620
>>78983667
These are very cute anon, I would print and paint some for sure.
>>
>>78983620

They looking really great!
>>
>>78980691
>>78983835
Thanks Anon! I'll share a link when it's done and uploaded.
>>
>>78983620
Well you deffinately need not be embarrassed any more.

Good luck with your future projects.
>>
>>78982640
Try angling the model a bit or increasing the strength of the support on its heel area. It looks like a long section just resisted the pull too much and broke away
>>
>>78983620
Those look great! Lookin forward to that since I always loved Chobin Hood.
>>
>>78980678
>two poses

Wow, that's fucking low effort.
>>
Does anyone have agressive Healy boy from tgdisciple?
>>
In resources, which torrent has the most medievals? I'm looking to print some knights
>>
>>78981358
I guess I'm just not smart enough to figure out the cipher, because that long string of crap in the OP doesn't go to anything usable.
>>
>>78986466
GIve us a cryptic description of steps you took.
>>
>>78982640
Have you tried warming the resin up?

I used to have issues with very fine supports being hit and miss regarding failure. One time, it'd print fine and the next it'd fail. Upping the exposure made no difference.

I started warming the resin and build plate up before printing. I started off doing this in the winter by just putting them on a radiator (build plate was clean) until the resin and plate were warm. I found that I got a lot less failures as the resin was less viscous and the adhesion to the plate was very reliable. I've also left the bottle of resin in a sink of hot water and ran the clean build plate unter a hot tap until warm (so I didn't have to put the heating on).

I've also got a FDM printer and now I just set the bed of that to 60°C and put the resin vat (with cover) and the build plate on that until both are warm. Very rarely get a failure now.
>>
>>78986780
>>78984304
Thanks for your suggestions...I'll give those a try!
>>
Hello /3dpg/, i'm looking for 3d printable miniatures capable of sitting here. Does anyone know of any STL for it? Thanks in advance
>>
>>78982084
Looks sus
>>
>>78986486
Ran the text string through the salad cipher using nurgles favored number and the number of pieces on a chess board. Also tried just Nurgles number and just the chess pieces.
>>
>>78987200
That is odd - the text in "Resources" works very well for me with the Mario 64 method.
>>
>>78987246
Is there a specific salad site you use?
>>
>>78987285
mario64decode.org
>>
>>78982640
You need to angle the model. Go back through the layers and look at the surfaces being presented. Somewhere along the way it has been too hard for the build plate to tear the print free from the FEP.
>>
What sort of link is this aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9jVGpRQ3U=
? Sorry, complete noob here
>>
>>78984448
true, I'm really just looking for that Malagor guy in the middle
>>
>>78987602
one that's been encoded to be more of a nuisance for bots to scan. Check the past couple threads in the archive and youll figure it out.
>>
>>78989255
>aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC93cmVhWmc=

Thanks anon. Figured it out!
>>
Looking for Titan Forge - April Releases. _Any anon willing to help me out?
>>
Phrozen sonic mini 4k or wait for cheaper competitors 4k to come to market?
>>
>>78990958
At this point the E6-4k is an inevitability.
>>
Does anyone has any stl files for Blood Bowl models?
I'm making a collection of stl for when I buy a printer.
Another question that was asked on the last general, but I wanted more opnions if it possible.
Should I buy Video Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K or wait for new printers models?
>>
Anyone got any good 10mm stuff? Fantasy, sci-fi, whatever. I just want to play with cool-looking tiny dudes.
>>
>>78993364
>>78990958
Somebody is getting nervous their shitty printers are going to get outcompeted soon.
I would not buy Phrozen until their competitors launch small 4k printers
>>
>>78982006
I don't think there's an archive of files like that (yet.) Are you playing AoS or WH40K?
Some factions are much better than others for finding good imitations.
>sylvaneth/idk - don't really exist
>space marines - go on cults3d, they're everywhere
>gsc - has few options but they're all solid
>fec - nothing true to the originals but a few good options that wouldn't feel out of place and some models that are just plain better than the originals
>dark eldar - same as fec
Those are the main ones I have experience with. It might help to show the renders to the dudes in question to get a feel for how far you can stray.
Also if you like older style models (RT/early GW era) there are some excellent copies floating around.
>>
>>78982006
There's no shortage of models that very closely ape the space marine aesthetic, so depending on what "close to retail" means they might be your best bet. Guard is in a similar situation.
If I recall correctly, the printed warhammer subreddit would be a good place to look. Otherwise search the telegram channels
For Age of Sigmar, you have more choices... sorta. I'm not sure if they'd be considered "close [enough] to retail," but it's easy to find proxies that aren't shitty. Skaven, daemons, seraphon, and chorfs all have some absolutely beautiful sculpts available that are readily identifiable as the corresponding GW unit.
>>
>>78994431
Thats literally what i was asking retard im not shilling for phrozen i hear the qc is shit but all reviews on YT are gifted printers and no one says any cons about them
>>
>>78995302
That looks nothing like the glorious gw skaven they’re literally perfect. This is a shitty dnd rat
>>
>>78995547
Nah, skaven are fag-fags
>>
tfw telegram isnt letting me sign up, the text never comes lads...
>>
>>78996213
Didn't you read the guide?
If the text fails, telegram assumes you gave it a landline and will send you a call.
>>
>>78996258
god I'm so fucking stupid holy shit
>>
>>78996336
At least you remembered to use a free disposable email & phone number to sign up with... right?
>>
>>78996376
>>
File: 1578979681445.png (101 KB, 232x271)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>78996382
>>
File: IMG_20210503_175321813.jpg (1.84 MB, 3072x4096)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Got my airbrush back out and getting started on this guy
>>
File: 1579708610405.jpg (12 KB, 320x320)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>78996453
Good job.
>>
>>78996446
Hey can you give me feedback on this? I wanted it to be fairly subtle and not too loud but I'm gonna go a bit harder on the staff to make it look more like how people typically paint necron weapons
>>
>>78996554
Is that a deliberate highlight on the very top of his hood? It's a very stark contrast compared to the rest of the burlap, so you may want to dial it back a tad.
>>
>>78996602
I completely missed that yeah, it's really jarring. Will dial it back, thanks.
>>
File: oldmanwipsculpt.png (129 KB, 643x545)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
Should I deploy this bad boy as a kindly inkeeper NPC or mushroom eating sage in the wilderness NPC?
>>
>>78996697
mushroom
>>
File: tub shaower man.jpg (683 KB, 1079x1364)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>78995490
>Thats literally what i was asking retard im not shilling for phrozen
Then STOP SHILLING FOR THEM! Also, don't call people retarded, it is very offensive.
>>
File: IMG_20210503_192356299.jpg (1.9 MB, 3072x4096)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>
How important is it to get an Air brush for painting?
>>
>>78997633
Not at all, unless you want to do airbrushing.

Not trying to be sarcastic, It's just a choice, and you'll never really abandon detail brushing. It's good for big models, certain kinds of shading, painting vehicles. For standard dudes, you'll just put base color on with it or do zenith highlights
>>
>>78997675
The zenith highlights is kinda the big thing I was thinkin of, since it seems to really make shading a bit easier in general. But I'm just startin out, so I don't know if I should go in even harder and just.. buy air brushes and such, or just try rattlecan priming.
>>
Do we have 28mm reaver Titan files anywhere for 40k/30k?
>>
>>78997633
I just bought one. It isn’t necessary but I found its just damn fun and speeds up certain things i hate like base coating priming even varnish. I wish i bought one sooner like during winter when I couldnt prime shit. Certain things like blending and color transitions come very naturally.

I skipped any kind of “starter kit” since i didnt want to fuck with any tempermental shit quality airbrush. I spent 100$ on a badger renegade velocity, 80 on a chink compressor both off amazon. Other things I needed: ak black and white primers 12$ each, quick disconnect coupler 20$, airbrush cleaning jar like 7$ from harbor freight, 16oz of thinner 10$, bottles of flow improver and a bunch of odd n ends from the dollar store to aid like mixing cups n dropper bottles made everything a lot easier. All in all it wasnt so bad to get started. Its just another tool in your arsenal with a different learning curve.
>>
>>78997807
I might follow your example. I'm kinda worried bout temperatures and stuff, but for the other extreme. Its humid as hell down here, and sometimes theres just a lot of crap falling from trees.
>>
>>78997633
It's a useful tool to have, but it's not exactly important.
If nothing else, it's a great alternative to rattle can priming.
>>
>>78997633
Not having to deal with rattlecans alone makes it worth it for me.
>>
>>78997722
You can zenith with rattle can. Buy white and black primer, Only shoot the white from one angle.
>>
>>78997841
Ive bought a lot of rattle cans in my life. I wish i bought an airbrush sooner because of that. I have ruined countless models I never have seemed to get the technique right and can be temperamental. Its either cold or humid where i live. Ive also completely ruined finished models with a bad varnish job.
Also the bottles of primer i bought are gonna last me forever. 10 drops of black and 5 of white primed like 12-15 models for me the other night youll save so much more paint.

Im also at the point in my life where im willing to spend more on my hobby to get it where its enjoyable to do the things i used to hate. Not everyone is in that position. Hard to say if youre a total newbie and how much youre willing to invest hate to buy a bunch of that stuff on my recc to discover 6 months later models arent for you.
>>
>>78997932
That is my biggest concern, though I've already bought a 3D printer for just printing models so I could paint withotu worry about runining things too much
>>
>>78997992
Yup as others have said its way better than rattlecans if anything. Im just getting into 3d printing too. So thanks stimmy for the airbrush and 3d printer. Consider if you want then a cheaper master airbrush starter kit. You can get a master brand airbrush and compressor kit with mostly everything you should need besides thinners and paints for like 100-120 off amazon. I decided to jump into a “real” quality airbrush as I didnt want the learning curve to be harder with a meh airbrush, those kind are finicky paint has to be thinned right and your gonna spend a lot of time cleaning it and stripping it down or trouble shooting but its fine to dip your toes in to see if you like it. Seems like youre already hitting the ground running jumping straight into 3d printing which is cool welcome to the hobby. If youre on the telegram channel give a shout to Travis M and i can answer anything else with my limited knowledge.
>>
File: EmpTitan.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1033)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
So out of curiosity, I loaded the Emperor Titan's feet into Chitubox using the Phenom XXL profile.

Even with the XXL, it could only fit the two feet by themselves AND it would take a full bottle of resin to print
>>
>>78997633
It's a great tool, but not one you want on your plate if you're just starting.
That said, you can get incredibly cheap ones nowadays, so learning to use it is no longer a luxury.
>>
>>78972499
many thanks anon but should've named it V3 no?
>>
>>78998156
Something like that would be better printing and feet and big stuff on FDM and armour plates and details with resin
>>
>>78980621
derped and didnt see this but same question as before ^^
>>
>>78998255
I mean, V2 was Teliri's name for it. I saw no reason to modify it since I just repaired the pieces
>>
>>78998256
Probably. Like I said, this was a curiosity experiment
>>
ordered the phrozen mini 4k how long did it take for you guys to get it shipped to you in the states?
>>
>>78987438
delete this faggot
>>
>>78997806
Sorry to bug y’all, I realize I’m probably not going to get this, but what I should be asking is does anyone have a file of the shoulder carapace plates only?
>>
>>78998443
If you mean the full sized FW one, its been posted in multiple threads now
>>
>>78996376
>Free, disposable phone number
Those are a thing? I know in the us you guys have prepaid phones that can be bought with cash and you don't need proof of ID to activate them. Not trusting telegram with my real phone number is the reason I still haven't signed up.
>>
>>78998256
Feet wont feet on FDM without splitting
>>
>>78998156
>Full bottle of resin
Then you need to hollow it out.
>>
>>78998486
That IS hollowed. Unhollowed takes 3 bottles
>>
>>78998505
Holy fuck. Just how big is this thing? That's ridiculous.

I think the biggest thing I've even considered printing only came to like $7 in resin.
>>
>>78998458
Awk, I only went back four. Omw, sorry again.
>>
>>78998565
Fully printed, I estimate 3.4ft roughly
>>
>>78998466
Pretty sure most prepaid services and the chain stores you can buy them from require ID and signing forms in the US now. I have tried it for this sort of thing. There are apps like burner, freetone, talkatone i have used for prank calls but they never ever work for verification they just refuse to get those types of texts or even the automated phone call. I just gave up and gave my real number, also to discord too since that became a thing too.
>>
>>78980607
>Clan Pestilens
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>78998310
Ok strange enough after I posted this they emailed me lmao
>>
>>78998458
Found it, and a warhound. Love you long time.
>>
>>78998730
What did shipping cost you?
>>
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9zbDRoMm8=
>>
>>78998744
Err, use the Warhound in this thread. Thats the old version and not repaired
>>
>>78998746
Like 100$ real pain.
>>
>>78994162
I would also like 10mm fantasy if anyone has any.
>>
>>78998872
Wow too high. Its cheaper on amazon but no free resin. Been eyeing it.
>>
>>78998466
>Those are a thing?
Yes.
Google it bro
>>
>>78996453
>>78997616
He looks sweet as hell, gutted I started subbing to these guys too late for that loyalty reward. You willing to trade it for anything?
>>
Before I go through the trouble of trying to figure out how to access the links in the OP, is that one guy's Thunder Warriors models in there? I need some heads for conversions.
>>
>>78980607
If I'm in London and want alternated heads printed for my models (after buying the STL), who shall I talk to ?
>>
File: 1619389076742.png (297 KB, 620x349)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
Hello anons. Anyone have this set and be willing to share? Please?
>>
>>79000216
Someone with a printer, a printing company or your therapist.
>>
>>79000216
What heads are we talking about?
>>
>>79000216
Boris Johnson
>>
>>79000760
Shared these pieces twice already, I'll upload something sooner or later.

Anyone have good GSC/Krieg/Sisters heads?
>>
>>78981145
Nurgle is really the 13th chaos god baby.
>>
>>79001349
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC8ybldCSXg=
Here's some anime sister heads, courtesy of some other anon long ago. Not the best, but better than the standard fugly heads. If you can upload those dummy thick space elves I would be very grateful.
>>
File: MPLR55SIDE.png (158 KB, 1629x625)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
I seek input, If the standard lasgun is a BR, the boltpistol is a magnum. what do I convert the other halo guns to as bits for an army?
what should I do with the Chimera?
>>
File: IMG_20210504_064859839_MP.jpg (3.74 MB, 4608x3456)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
Why is pic related happening

>>79004290
Standard Las could honestly be a mix of assault rifles and Bars desu
Use the warthog as a taurox, not chimera
Due to size reasons, use the scorpion as a malcador
Pelican as Valkyrie
Weapon teams with missile launchers, chain guns, and that mounted machine gun can be missile launchers, autocannon, and heavy bolters.
If you want to bring in alien weapons you can count them as plasma or melta or whatever

You're going to be quite limited I hope you realize
>>
File: IMG_20210504_064909606.jpg (4.03 MB, 4608x3456)
4.03 MB
4.03 MB JPG
>>79004348
>>
File: file.png (4.32 MB, 1674x1232)
4.32 MB
4.32 MB PNG
does anyone have the lord of the print april release?
>>
>>79004348
I'm already in the process of hammering out parts that will work as a standard imperial guard force.
it's more of a choice of what each weapon is going to be. for WYSIWYG consistency.
also so people can swap out parts in non thematic armies if they want the variety.
>>
>>79004360
AFAICT you have some gunk in your resin and that may be affecting the quality
or something's obstructing the UV at that point
>>
>>78998750
You've been doing the lord's work, anon.
I appreciate you.
>>
File: 1619525878844.jpg (4.4 MB, 4608x3456)
4.4 MB
4.4 MB JPG
>>79004502
I do get this frustrating sheeting happening a lot so I have to scrape the vat after every print
>>
>>79004750
my suggestion is to fully clean the vat and plate, then completely relevel, look at your FEP for any damage.
I had a similar issue and I ended up changing tray and fep entirely. fixed it.
>>
Do you think I can print good looking Imperial Knight weapons with a filament printer? I have a IK kit, from second hand, so I have some stuff missing and I want to have all gear options.
>>
>>79004804
im gonna say no, FDM is a hassle for tight details
titan weapons are a little different as the tolerance is more forgiving
but knight weapons are fiddly. and FDM doesn't do Fiddly things other than it'sself.
>>
>>79004789
This is an ongoing problem that has always happened with my printer. Relevels, changing fep, even the screen was changed at one point. Always turns back up and I have no idea why.
>>
>>79004832
the last thing i can suggest is change the orientation or improve supports. otherwise it's a gremlin my guy.
>>
>>79004824
Apart from the chainsaw and the fist, I wouldn't say they are very fiddle. And I already have the chainsaw, the fist will be a problem I see. Stuff like the melta gun and the like.

I mean one of the medium knights, not one of the big or small ones.
>>
File: oh no.jpg (6 KB, 203x248)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>79004882
Maybe one day it'll stop

Next on my list is that non fep fep stuff anons have been talking about.
>>
>>79004832
>>79004903
Did you try filtering your resin?
>>
>>79005060
what do you mean? Like, filter the vat after every print?
>>
>>79005074
No, he means finding out it's views, then stating things to make it filtered. Like its stance on abortion.
>>
Anyone got anything from bulwark miniatures?
>>
Some kind anon willing to share Cruiser or Battleships from $0ulforge $tudi0?
>>
what the fuck is this things problem
it's either pulling thiccc ropes or gets the nozzle stuck, or it peels off the buildplate

is this just a temperature problem?
>>
>>79004693

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC81bjdqWkc=
>>
Does anyone know of any tiefling models on patreon or kickstarter? Need a ranger and too lazy to go over all of them
>>
>>79005530
Print a temp tower for the filament.
>>
>>79006034
Epic adventure minis is making a whole set of tieflings for an upcoming Kickstarter, and I think they have a couple already. From what I understand it's a one guy operation, occasionally he gets a friend to do some models, under his designs.
>>
>>79005506
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9HSjdoVU8=
That's all the SFS stuff I have. Some Hooman cruisers in there I think.
>>
>>79007324
Did you share them 2-3 threads earlier?
>>
File: file.png (1.72 MB, 1080x1080)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>79006034
>>79007180
Here's his Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/epicadventureminis/?hl=en

And here's a link to the not-yet-launched kickstarter he's doing with a friend for Tiefling Adventurers.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/epicadventureminis/epic-adventure-miniatures-infernal-heroes

This is a testprint of the Tiefling Barbarians from said Kickstarter
https://www.instagram.com/p/COZCP4ZHBeZ/
>>
>>78982084
susamugus
>>
>>79006034
Bite the Bullet is making some this month, though you'll need to wait to see what they release.
>>
>>79000760
nothin but coomage
>>
>>79007757
I did indeed
>>
>>79010795
Thanks again but than I have it already.
I hope that somebody will post some bigger ships.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (101 KB, 1600x1200)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Does anyone know where this come from?
>>
>>79012023
I'd say Mexico, by the quality of the sculpting.
>>
>>79012023
Here Slaaneshi friend
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC82QlNQMHk=
no PW cause I'm fucking retarded and forgot
>>
>>79012233
Thank you man!
>>
File: 1616265141440.jpg (101 KB, 600x642)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>79012539
No problem my mans
>>
>>79012233
Much obliged as well
>>
>>79005807
Appreciating the drops, thanks
>>
File: ash riders set 2.jpg (312 KB, 1037x613)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
Hey Anons,
I'm looking for Ash Raiders from ME April.
Can you help me ? Thx
>>
File: Fuckingwhy.jpg (123 KB, 1173x1502)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Fuck guys, need some serious help. I'm at my wits end here.

My shit just keeps falling off the supports and I have no idea why.

>Adjusted lift speeds
>Changed out FEP and played around with tightness
>Tried different resin
>Put on deeper / bigger supports
>Leveled my bed over and over
>Adjusted exposure times and base.

Results always seem to be the same. Pic is my current settings after deciding to wipe the board and start over from scratch.
>>
>>79017347
a pic of the failure itself as well as a calibration print would be helpful, anon.
>>
Any patreons that make battle sisters? I suck at searching on that site
>>
>>79017488
Check out https://www.patreon.com/OutrageousCreations . They got an SoB terminator on this month
>>
File: 20210504_175401.jpg (5.25 MB, 4032x2268)
5.25 MB
5.25 MB JPG
>>79017415

Here's a picture of the fails. The calibration prints all come out fine, but anytime I try to print a model it's ripped off their supports. It was printing fine for a long time then suddenly started doing this.
>>
>>79017577
Jesus, there's literally nothing of the model on those supports.
>>
>>79017629

Yeah, and it seems to happen like within the first few layers of the model itself so I don't know wtf is going on. I initially thought it was just an exposure time thing but even at like 12-15 seconds it was doing the same.
>>
>>79017577
Have you tried increasing the depth on the supports, or the width? Does it still fail with heavier supports?
>>
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9XaFlBNjI=
>>
>>79017653
maybe reslice the model and create a new file, remove it from the usb and reformat, etc?
>>
>>79017658

Yep, tried depth and width still falls off.
>>
File: gobbo.jpg (82 KB, 1204x1078)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>79017727

Just got a new USB today, did a fresh support job on a small goblin model and no go. Even tried different slicing programs.

Currently using Lychee, but was using Chitubox up until all these failures started happening. Picture of test model.
>>
I'm trying to find Lokhir Fellheart or a similar proxy. Anyone know where I can get a file for one or what weird "we're totally not printing GW stuff" keywords like "Space Jarhead" I need to look for such a model?

>>78980607
I've used blender to do stuff like drop a terminator shoulder on a normal shoulder so it's bigger but still fits, and make "hard transfers" by cutting the patern off custom marine shoulders and just printing that so I can put them on existing models.
>>
>>79017777
So the calibration prints still come out fine, this same model used to print without any problem before, and you've even changed usb and files? I'm at a loss, unless it's a mechanical failure that occurs at a particular z height.
>>
>>79017841

I thought about oiling the Z axis but why would the supports come out okay if it was failing at a certain point?

I've been contemplating changing the screen out, think that would be helpful?
>>
>>79004410
I need that godzilla. If his back plates weren't curved back he'd be perfect
>>
>>79017872
I have no idea. If you can print other things just fine, I'd say it was the file in question.
>>
>>79017872
Have you tried lowering the lift speed and/or increasing the cure time by a bit? If the screen is beginning to dim a little (making the support contact point weaker than before), these may help
>>
can anyone recommend some cool looking demon models? im looking for some for my malal army and i dont wanna use the other chaos gods demons
>>
>>79017991

Tried both, at one point had my cure time to 12 seconds and my lift speed all the way down to 25 mm

>>79017962

It seems like only the calibration files can print okay, since they don't really need supports and stick directly to the bed.
>>
Looking for the shadowfey bundle from you know who. Anyone have a link? I have the Sector Fatalis set from DR if anyone is interested.
>>
File: OrlenaBase.jpg (1.95 MB, 2500x2500)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
DM Stash shill here. As voted by you guys, here is a free model for you all to DL.

https://gofile.io/d/nTHcFV

I won't be taking the link down myself. If you guys do like this model and enjoy our work, please look at our site for the rest of our May .stls and April's. There is also a free April .STL on our site for the month of May as well.

https://www.dmstash.com/product/commando-henry/

Enjoy frens.
>>
>>79018366
It seems like the exposure tests wouldn't print properly at all if the issue weren't the supports themselves, you know?
>>
>>79018957

True, but tests have fallen off even when I put on heavy and super deep supports. So at this point I'm thinking the light just isn't curing it enough to make a strong bond.
>>
Anyone got any of the 'Grimdark Terrain' Titanicus scale scenery packs? I've seen them in some people's screenshots in the archives, but can't seem to find any shared.
>>
Anyone got good succs like clay cyanide/bite the bullet/ fluid fox ones?
>>
>>79019306
Maybe just increase exposure time to compensate
>>
>>79018764
Cool stuff, thanks anon.
>>
I have a phrozen mini 4k and it's printing them out odd. half is like a matte dull gray and the other half is a shiny gray that feels different somehow than the matt grey half.
What's going on here?
Cleaning them isn't the problem
>>
>>79000760
>>79002999
take this, tripsbro
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9YZ3RUTFk=
>>
>>79018764
This is how you do it
>>
Humbly requesting the interior crocodile alligator boi, Zantharoth from AG Nov 2019. For some reason I dont' seem to have his model in my set.

I can repay with a printed wip
>>
>>79019825
Sounds like you didnt shake your resin m8
>>
>>79020092
I've shaken the shit outa my resin and tried this print 3 times it's the same way every time
>>
File: strider.gif (3.09 MB, 280x246)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB GIF
Does anyone have DavikDesigns' Elysian range?
>>
>>79020188
I have the base set and reinforcements pack 1. I'll upload them after I finish zipping one of them
>>
>>79019970
Thanks dude!
>>
>>79020381
Cheers man, I appreciate that a bunch.
>>
>>78997616

Wheres that model from?
>>
>>79019970

Not the person you replied to, but thanks for the files!
>>
>>79020188
Turns out I also had the ogryns. Enjoy:
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9lYU41b1Y=
>>
File: 1618887702524.pdf (1.78 MB, PDF)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PDF
>>79017830
>make "hard transfers" by cutting the patern off custom marine shoulders and just printing that

This guide might be of interest to you. It's so easy it's laughable
>>
What do you input after getting to the repositories to unlock them? Is there one key everyone uses, because there's been no clue as to what that might be.
>>
>>79021480
Nvm, needed to lurk more.
>>
File: 4364564565534535.jpg (66 KB, 680x486)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Sup bros
I am looking for this set here called Little Big Sumo by Fish Creek 3D, it was a kickstarter and now they sell for like 10$ each iirc but guess what? I don't want to spend 30$ just to have two fat fucks and a referee, can you help a brother out?
Other sumo minis are ok too, just not the Reaper one that looks like shit lmao
>>
>>79017577
How's the temperature of the room you're printing in?
>>
>>79019825
water washable?
>>
File: EVEh18XXsAAXfuX.jpg (236 KB, 2067x1113)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Does anyone know of any lizardmen models that look like the updated Blood Bowl saurus, rather than the TWW ones everyone seems to copy?
pic. for reference, these are converions of the GW minis
>>
Any of you have aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9jVGpRQ3U =
to share, I'm stuck.
Thank you.
>>
Looking for may L00t Studi0s.
Working on uploading @rchvilla1n.
>>
>>79023882
These? >>79020008
>>
File: Phalanx.png (1022 KB, 1207x889)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
>>78980691
I've made some more poses so they can be a phalanx

I've made a few different armour variations and details, now I'll work on making some command models next
>>
File: venatari.jpg (78 KB, 920x950)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Anyone know if the venatari are in the file or even just the wings? I cannot find them anywhere.
>>
Anyone know where I can find the sculpt for a fucking Volkite Chieorovile? I've been able to find literally everything else needed to print a full knight styrix except for a solid volkite.
>>
>>79020008

Gotcha covered.

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC85QUR4RUc=
>>
File: Now Accepting Doge.png (224 KB, 717x331)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>79000216
Email me and tell me what you're after.

UKanonprints@protonmail.com
>>
Looking for these guys if anyone has them
>>
File: file.png (1.06 MB, 1024x502)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>79025177
I found them living here
>>
Are there any decent Slaughter Brute, and/or Valkia the bloody stls out there?
>>
Wich software I must use to decode links?
>>
>>79025515
Lurk more, look at previous threads.
>>
>>79025515
Base64
>>
>>79025712
Thanks
>>
>>79025742
Just a tip , 99% of strings ending with (=) are B64 encoded.

The more you know
>>
Hi anons

Looking for missed Titan Forge minis monthly patreons (2019,2020,2021)

(dragon empire 1, 1.5, 2.0)

I messaged TFM said I was willing to pay but they haven't put these full versions on marketplace (minifactory) and no response for few months so I just might pirate it

They are in the torrent library part 6 but there's 0 seeders

Anyone knows if a direct download might exist somewhere? (it's only couple hundred MB's) so could be possible, idk
>>
Anyone have some model of tiefling with bow? Need it for dnd game.
>>
>>79024218
Close, but not quite what I've had in mind. The cloest I've found are the OPR saurians, I guess i'll try to edit their heads to look a bit more like the GW ones.
>>
>>79023882

Lost Kingdom looks pretty close to what you're after.
>>
Has anybody here made MDF terrain?

Is there an affordable entry level laser cutter you would recommend?
>>
>>79026491
Entry level won't get you far. You'll spend a shitload of diodes and end up with a system that takes twenty passes to do anything meaningful and fills your house with burnt glue. Save your pennies, get something nice like a Trotec that comes with a ventilation system.
>>
File: ejtshg49wc631.jpg (88 KB, 1917x813)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
Anonymous 05/05/21(Wed)15:35:02 No.79024954▶
>>79020008

Gotcha covered.

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC85QUR4RUc=

PSW ? please :D
>>
>>79026575
>Trotec
>Go to look
>They won't give you a price on their website you have to talk to one of their employees.
>Maybe it's $1500, maybe it's $40000, nobody knows.
Why the crap do companies pull this shit.
>>
>>78998477
wrong, you just have shitty filament
>>
>>79027210
NKF, where each word is a slur.

For basketball Americans, merchants and butt pirates.
>>
File: TEMPLATE1111.698.jpg (1.33 MB, 2262x2262)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Anyone got this thing and preferably the rest of last month's models vom al3xei k0nev?
>>
File: 20210505_123735.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2252)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
Printed new carapace weapons for my Warlord, since FW went full faggotry and made giga bolters no longer legal
>>
anyone with the Lost Kingdom lizard men stuff (specifically the guard and knights) that are looking for anything?
>>
>>79024954
Thanks, nice. Not to be too greedy, but do you happen to have the supported version as well?
>>
>>79024646
Theyre in the telegram
>>
>>79030386
thanks, i'm looking but cant find them do you remember when they were linked or the name they were under?
>>
>>79025930
This is what I hate about the current stl market. A lot of very cool things are under time gated fomo tactics and you cant get shit again.
>>
>>79031423
How else do you get people to pay for a bundle of stuff where they aren't going to use most of it. Vidya Game bundles and Reaper Bones style kickstarters work on the same principle.
>>
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/armored-fatigue-leg-set

Found this set of legs but I'm not quite sure about their scale.

Are there any other sets of fatigue legs faguely in that style?
>>
>>78980607
Whats the gold/bronze shield mini in the top left of op?
>>
Does anyone know some good 3D elves? Thinking of proxying AoS' Lumineth Realmlords.
>>
>>79031640
Yeah but you got new people discovering the hobby including me that are sol. Id gladly pay for some really cool stuff that isnt for sale so I have 0 remorse for pirating in that case.
>>
File: render pack mayo fantasy.jpg (2.19 MB, 2880x2160)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC83Q01GeWg=
Here's Raven Twins May Beastmen, Does anyone have Aprils? Been lookin through Telegram with no success

pw is nkf
>>
any good tomb kings prints? mostly looking for tomb guard sculpts
>>
Hey everyone.

I am a complete retard and I could use assistance.

I have been subbed to Lo$t Kingd0om for 6 months (mostly for terrain) and H3r03s In1nite since they first dropped their Greeks.

I just got my resin printer and went to you know, download all of my paid for pre supported miniatures and dontchaknow all the links are expired.

I am happy to cop this as a learning experience, however if someone has the full HI greek 1 + 2 set that I could leech that would be fantastic. Its not even piracy I paid for that shit like a moron.

Or you can all laugh at/learn from my stupidity. Download that shit every month those greedy shits expire the links at the end of every month.
>>
is there a beginners guide or I place I should start reading/watching
>>
Has anyone 3D printed a miniature of the penitent one from the vidya game Blasphemous? I've seen some random stl files about but ive no experience of this sort of thing.
>>
>>79033839

If you want to learn how to 3D print watch his videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbv2mDrRqXovPdahRyoCFhA
>>
>>79033817
You're really tying yourself in knots to sound like you're not pirating, while no one here care's if your legitimate or not.
I might have the greeks on my harddrive at home, but it'll be an hour before i can check. Monitor the thread i guess
>>
>>79033817
Contact them through patreon and they should be able to send you links. They can see what months you were subbed for.
>>
Hey bros. First print with my Mars 2 using Elegoo Grey ABS-like resin and it came out better than I expected. This shit is like magic.
That said, the supports were really hard to take off (even did it before curing and has to use flush clippers) and the backs where the supports came off are all pockmarked like this. What did I do wrong? Pic of settings to follow.
Models are Arcadia Rifles Veterans by davikdesigns.
>>
>>79034485
Settings.
I did a water cure in the sun if that's important.
Should I use a hot water bath before taking off the supports next time?
>>
>>79034282
Have contacted them with no response. One of them has a message suggesting they often fail to respond to messages. Hoping they deliver. If they tell me to buy the minis a second time I am just gonna take that advice and end both subs.
>>
>>79034485
Make sure to do a hot water bath, and remove the supports before curing. Also might want to use lighter supports. That's the kind of pockmarks I see on the heavies I use for feet.
>>
>>79034503
Yes.
>>
I just got my first 3d printer ( sonic mini 4k), but I dont really have a room with no uv exposure that doesnt have people in it. could I just leave it outside and put a cloth over it or will that fuck up the process?
>>
>>79035223
Ah, I used the pre-supported model which may to have had way too many/big supports. I'll try to do my own in Chitubox.
Any fave tutorials?
I'll also do the hot water bath after IPA and before curing the next time.
>>
>>79035789
That'll fuck up the process.
>>
>>78982006
Are you the same fatass sieg from /k/?
>>
>>78982006
>I'm pretty retarded, is there a rep or library of figures that are games workshop store playable?
https://www.reddit.com/r/PrintedWarhammer/
Search Cults and Thingiverse. There is lots of very good stuff out there. Eat right, work out, make money. Don't waste too much time on escapist shit.
>>
>>79036365
k guess Ill just print at night then
>>
>>79035789
You're better off leaving it inside in a room with UV exposure and putting something solid over it. I personally have the polystyrene foam my printer came in sitting over the lid.
>>
>>79034503
Your cure time is also too long for your layer height. I do 0.03mm layer height for 2s with the exact same resin/printer and it comes out perfect. Also definitely use hot water, makes supports pop off very easily.
>>
>>79036777
lmao what does that last bit have to do with printing cheap warhammer figures
>>
>>79036990
>polystyrene foam
damn thats a good idea ill use that ty
>>
>>79037190
Guy sounds like "one of those game store types" that might benefit from the advice. Just a hunch.
>>
>>78980607
So this is probably a dumb question, but does anyone have any experiance with the Eleego Water Washable Resin, with a Photon Mono? Does it work about as good as the standard Anycubic Grey? From the spreadsheet you guys have it should?
>>
>>79037351
>but does anyone have any experiance with the Eleego Water Washable Resin
Most people say it is Haram and unfit for even the infidel, curse his name!
>>
>>79037351
I haven't tried that resin, but I'm pretty sure you're overthinking things.
All printers operate by the same mechanism. There's some slight differences in their manufacture, but at the end of the day they're all using 405nm uv to cure resin.
It will work with the photon mono just fine.
>>
File: Rhino.jpg (155 KB, 1599x899)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>79037351
It works for me without issues,tho I use a mars 2 pro
>>
>>79035790
Your supports aren't the issue. You're overexposing which is causing the supports to fracture due to too much brittleness. Anons here generally just spout "increase your exposure" so might not realise, but you can tell from how the facial features have expanded and merged into a smoothish blob. Run an exposure test and make sure the bars aren't merging into each other
>>
>>79037408
Okay, I'm a bit worried as I'm trying to print the Hydra from the Loot studios March set. And The base has gobbled up most of my Rubbing Alcholhol and Resin so I was order more and I thought "Hey I live on a well this water washable stuff, sounds like a godsend since water is basically free."
>>
what wargames do you guys print stuff out for
>>
You know what since I'm surrounded by experts who answer questions, next questions how long should I wash parts for? 10 minutes? 15 minutes? 30 minutes? Longer?

What bout cure? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? an Hour?
>>
>>79034485
Did the barrel snap off after it was cured? Usually abs-like resins are flexible enough to resist breakage.
>>
>>79037595
>"Hey I live on a well this water washable stuff
Even though it's water washable, I still wouldn't want that shit in my well water...
>>
>>79037631
Well I just started. I do FDM for terrain pieces so those work for about anything in the right theme, for Resin minis so far it's been stuff people requested a Hecate and Anubis. Plus some stuff I'm hoping to get done by Sunday (I can forget about getting that painted in time) for a Mother's day D&D game I will be DMing for my Mum. (Hence the massive Hydra)
>>
>>79037703
I swish in cleaner for 5-10 seconds, then go to water for the same. Then I repeat 1-2 more times. I then cure underwater in a clear container for about a minute in a cardboard box lined with aluminum foil.
>>
Oh shit...er...one more really dumb newbie question. Where can I get more Resin locally? I just poured the last of my 500grams bottle into the vat and it barely hit 140ml. And I still have a whole hydra to print. That 140 will probably just finish off the base.
>>
>>79037703
What is your washing/ curing set up? Elegoo Mercury +, I'd say 5 minutes wash, 1-2 minute cure, with about an hour of drying time between
>>
>>79037781
>Where can I get more Resin locally?
Unless there's a 3d printing boutique in your city, you're stuck ordering online.
>>
>>79037051
>>79037576
Ah thanks, I'll try a 2s exposure and see how that works.

>>79037713
>Did the barrel snap off after it was cured?
No, snapped off as I was taking off supports before curing anything. The supports were REALLY tough to take off...
>>
File: image.jpg (2.5 MB, 4032x3024)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>79037808
Pic says 100k words
>>
>>79037855
Australian?
>>
>>79038052
lol
>>
>>79038052
lol. Sadly no but my phone thinks I am. I tried to use my phone to snap a picture and post. Don't know why that happens.
>>
>>79034926
Good fuck them. Patreon is such a grift. I have no problems pirating from these fucking assholes
>>
how common is it for the exposure screen to break on a mars pro 2, mine is a week old and it doesnt seem to be working. failing the exposure test too.
>>
>>79038141
Lost Kingdom isn't a patreon though; they manage their own subscriptions direct from their website
>>
>>78997148
Stop calling thing offensive anon, it's very retarded
>>
>>79037434
How do you support the Rhino tracks? I want to print some but i cant figure a good way to support them because of all the little extrusions
>>
Here is 2/3 Ed’s of the base last third is printing now. Glue bottle for size reference
>>
>>79005530
hahahaha i told you bro

i told you to get a good fucking printer and not 200$ chink junk

hahaha enjoy your problems lmao
>>
Im getting a sit stand desk is it gonna be a problem if my printer is on it and I make it go up or down or wobble it a little?
>>
>>79027272
if you have to wonder like that, the price isnt for you
>>
>>79038458
Yes
>>
>>79038458
A huge problem, yes.
>>
>>79038458
I have my printer on my piano, which I do not play while printing because it can fuck up the print. I can't imagine what a standing desk will do if even playing piano can screw my prints.
>>
how long are you supposed to shake resin for?
>>
>>79038705
Forever. This is your life now.
>>
>>79038473
Fair enough, but if true, that means they're wasting the time of their customer-service reps with communications that will never result in a sale. It still makes more sense to just list the price on the website. Unless of course they change the price depending on the buyer, which is pretty shady behavior.
>>
>>79038778
They are probably more interested in commercial sales where they can move multiple machines depending on the clients need instead of personal use. Looking at just the size of the Trotec equipment I would guess that they sell them for between $12,000 for the "small" models to 100K+ for the large room sized ones so they aren't expecting a hobbyist to drop that much cash on one often.
>>
>>79038778
any industry which doesnt list prices always means one of:
-they tailor it to enterprise clients, so its not for you
-the price is in the 5 digits, again not for you
-they need to talk through your needs and have a customer rep really dive into all their benefits the other companies really dont have, because the price will give you a heart attack, because its not for you
>>
>>79038705

Shake until you think it all mixed up then shake some more.

Then if it's the first time you've used this bottle shake it even more because you have no idea how long it's had to settle.
>>
>>79038954
I realize commercial sales are likely their target market, but not all commercial entities have the same budget, so it's still a point of inefficiency in their business practices. Just list the base price per unit (and upgrades) and indicate that discounts may be available on bulk orders. I can't see how that would do anything other than ensure their sales reps are dealing with serious buyers, rather than people who will never be able to afford it.
>>
>>79038689
>I have my printer on my piano, which I do not play while printing because it can fuck up the print.
Unironically, you are doing a lot better than some people.
>>
File: picrelated.png (527 KB, 938x866)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>79034485
>>79037840
Did you remove the supports before or after curing? After washing them in alcohol, try immersing them in warm water and then removing the supports before curing.

Also, don't support them on the backs you can probably get good results by supporting them on their feet, canted back by 5-15 degrees, with your heavy supporting being on the underside of the boots to anchor them. It'll take more time but you'll be able to fit more on the plate in theory, and they'll look a lot nicer.

Pic related as an example.
>>
File: stalingrad-battle-set_2.jpg (245 KB, 1600x1066)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
Are there any good Patreons for Flames of War or Bolt Action and similar WW2 related Models?
>>
>>79037434
Could you share your setting for the Mars 2 pro and the waterwashable resin?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.