[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jumpchain op.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>78539440
>>
>>78547793
>I've actually got that PDF-it's what I've been consulting, but it's still fairly difficult for me to puzzle out my own Madness.
If it's still not helping, I'd break each Madness talent into a few things.
>1-2 die
These things tend to be fairly minor, so small you could /almost/ mistake them for ordinary stuff happening in your life. Think tweaks to probability, for your power to sap away the energy in a bullet or turn it into a harmless bundle of strings.
>3-4 die
This is your "normal" power, not limiting yourself, not really pushing it either. This is the core of your power and should basically summarise what it can do.
>5-6 die
This would be the Yes actions, as in "Can you do it?" "Yes.". You're pushing your power to the absolute limits and enforcing your will upon reality. Think for instance, if you were unravelling things you could unravel the tapestry of history and decide your enemy had never been born, or swallow a city in entropic mud and collapse it under the weight of millions of years in a second. It’s not really supposed to be bigatons but how far you can stretch the core concept of your Madness and do whatever you wish, basically.
>How does it break me?
This is your Madness wrecking body and mind. Think less "how am I changing" (I personally find that unhelpful) and more "how is the Madness turning me into a monster reflected through its lense". Perhaps you might start to pluck away the strings of fate from people's lives, or become a creature of dark mud hastening the end of all things. Also think what will happen when you can't turn your Madness off... ever. Because that's what your Madness will do once you pick up Permanent Madness. The end result should be some kind of pun and/or pop culture reference, because it's also a comedy amidst the horror.
Does this help?
>Eh, I'll work something out. Thanks for the advice; I think I'm going to go with a "Music" Exhaustion Talent, then! I'll figure out the rest as I go!
Good luck anon.
>>
>>78548511
What is Don't Rest Your Head anyways?
>>
Are Tyranids planets a thing in 40k? Either existing worlds that've had all their biomass converted into Tyranid lifeforms or a massive Tyranid the size of a planet or moon?

I'm trying to figure out if I can exploit the scenario in the Tyranids jumps to get an entire galaxy's worth of planets.
>>
>>78548523
You stayed awake so long you went insane and got superpowers from it. Using these superpowers will consume you from within and inflict a fate worse than death on you if you use them carelessly/at all in some cases, but they're also practically your only defense from the eldritch abominations that you've become aware of and want to eat your soul and worse. Also there's a city that runs on dream logic and insanity parallel to reality, where the eldritch abominations and baby eldritch abominations-aka you-live. Good luck and try to survive. Spoiler: you won't survive.
>>
File: built like a waifu.png (155 KB, 360x450)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
REMINDER WORMS ARE FOR WAIFUING
>>
>>78548563
TRUTH
>>
>>78548536
Not really.
Once a Tyranid invasion has overcome all resistance the swarm begins comsuming all biomass on a planet, leaving behind a barren rock.
If I remember correctly Tyranids even absorb any atmosphere, suck up all the oceans etc.
Once finished the swarm moves on.
>>
>>78548549
Sounds just dreadful, thanks for the answer.
>>
File: 20200711151553_1.jpg (344 KB, 1680x1050)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>78548563
TRUTH.
>>
>>78548574
Chris is made for kidnapping and sexual slavery
>>
>>78548589
No problem; I honestly am a novice to the whole setting, but it's all incredibly interesting to me. You're better off asking this >>78548519 anon for the specifics, but from what I've learned and puzzled out it's a place that can be loads of fun and chaos. Here's the jump for it by the way.
>>
File: QDZKxx2.jpg (35 KB, 459x535)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78548523
>DRYH in a pic
>>
>>78548563
She can attach herself to my head anytime.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.
>>
Yo can anyone recommend some jumps to become an Elric expy? Ell the jumps with elves or elf like beings i find make them incredibly fragile.

Also some places with a super evil sword? But i don't exatly need to get as fucked, so anything malevolent would honestly work just as fine for me
>>
>>78548519
After a quick skim of tvtropes, the knife power seems cool. Stabbing personal demons seems like a great way to artificially induce character growth. Are there any major downsides to this power I should know about?

Other than everything, I guess?
>>
>>78548684
Sword and sorcery
>>
Eyo jumpers, post some jumps that you wouldn't want to visit, preferably popular stuff.
Not because it's dangerous, a trap jump or whatever, just places where being there for 10 years would be a chore.
>>
>>78548712
Any jump that takes place in a bog-standard Earth setting.
>>
>>78548684
Warhammer Chaos Warriors has Daemon Weapons.
>>
File: 1617582796960- small.jpg (1.09 MB, 2000x3000)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Jumpers, do you like killing people?
>>
>>78548712
Any of the Xianxia jumps. They offer some really insane powers and very useful perks, but I can never get into the genre itself so I can't write or imagine a good story for the jumps.
>>
>>78548686
Not really, aside from Madness dominating whatever you're doing, or you going completely cuckoo. Powers are pretty broad and aside from the inherent drawbacks of Madness, you get what it says it does.
>>
>>78548563
Hey moons, will you update the AOT jump? Although I don't know what to add
>>
>>78548747
Begone, Lord of Tetris.
>>
File: jucy0nx10ur61.jpg (71 KB, 640x464)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>78548519
Honestly I've read the game and these power-sanity levels are retarded. Essentially even minor uses are a huge threat to your sanity. You would basically never use them except in the absolute worst case scenarios. You would never use them for everyday shit like the game describes some of the madness talents. All of these powers are essentaliy useless and you will go insane from minor use or fall asleep and die
>>
Do we get the Shadow resurrecting ability by being an S rank Shadow Monarch, or is that ability available for all Monarchs and Rulers?
>>
>>78548971
Shadow Resurrection is the Shadow Monarch's big thing. That's like their central ability as far as the webtoon has revealed.
>>
>>78548893
>pic
Tbh killing 80% of the human population in the planet is still kinda based.
>>
>>78548971
You get at any rank if you go for the Shadow Monarch. The rank will influence the number of shadows that you can make, their strength and who you can turn into one.
You can go for a OC Monarch with that power if you want to with the same guidelines, but obviously that means that you won't be getting other powers. No being the Dragon and Shadow Monarch at the same time.
>>
>>78548563
>>78548590
Worms are for killing to use their scales to increase physics research by 10%
>>
>>78548990
So picked the Shadow Monarch if you want the OP skill.

The jump mentioned that Monarchs race can create monsters to serve them? How do they do that, how long does it take to get a powerful one.
>>
>>78548747
Jumper enjoys victory. Killing people is often necessary for such a thing.
>>
>>78548712
High school ones
>>
>>78548893
You know what the funny thing is? That's exactly why I like DRYH.
>>
SB is back I guess
>>
>>78549070
I thought it was you answering the questions.
>>
Who made the Solo Leveling jump? Trying to find a name for it but can’t find in the jump?
>>
File: The Major.jpg (199 KB, 1416x1080)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>78548747
If you ask Jumper, it's a tad difficult to love war without also liking killing people.
>>
>>78549098
What does it matter?
>>
>>78549117
Transparency. Accountability. Honesty.
>>
>>78549197
All I'm going to say is maybe an anonymous Mongolian throat singing forum isn't right for you.
>>
>>78549232
Why do you hate being held accountable for the things you say?
>>
>>78549274
Because accountability is for losers and nerds, while anonymous deniability is the privilege of kings.
>>
>>78549299
So you confess to shitposting the thread and hiding behind the veil of anonymity to get away with your many sins.
>>
>>78549299
>anonymous deniability is the privilege of kings
>kings are the most immediately recognizable figure of power in their nation as a consequence of holding said power
Bruh.
>>
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers_4_Chinese_Actors_Talent_Search_Reality_Show
Who are the "Kung Fu Fighter", "Sexy Goddess", "Cute loli" and "Computer geek" of your companions?
>>
>>78549321
So you confess to advocating for unnecessary tripfagging and SB standards, far greater sins than any committed by anonymity.

>>78549328
>>78549328
Yes.
>>
>>78549373
How many tripfags have tried to induce seizures in people?
>>
>>78549114
But what if yo loved fighting and war.
While you hated killing?
>>
>>78549447
How many tripfags have been retarded and needy enough to deserve being seizure'd?
>>
>>78549456
Most of them. Unfortunately, the majority lack such a weakness.
>>
Is there any jumps that will allow us to bypass the 1 use limit for every 10 year for items and powers, allowing us to use them as many times as we like?
>>
>>78549518
No. That's the kind of meta garbage that only exists in the worst kinds of SB/reddit jumps. You need to seriously reconsider your life for even asking this.
>>
File: obgyzfve3m461.jpg (42 KB, 748x417)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>78548846
Yes. I'm rounding out the custom titan powers, maybe adding scenarios if I can hammer out ones I like, and fixing up a few outdated descriptions and prices. And the mecha import. It's mostly just a tune-up now that everything's said and done. Barring shenanigans with the anime, at least.
>>
>>78549518
Depends, are you talking about a limit of the jump doc, or a limit of the nature of the item?

For the former obviously no, but if it's something like a magical recharge time, there are some things that can potentially be used.

What Item are you talking about?
>>
>>78549373
Namefag posts anonymously = shitposting
Namefag posts with name on = attention whoring
That's how it works around here according to Anon.
>>
File: 1617826579926.jpg (124 KB, 535x604)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>78549575
Nice
>>
>>78549575
Based.

....why mecha? I'm not complaining.
>>
>>78549575
>I'm rounding out the custom titan powers
Will the buy-in to customize a form instead of taking a canon one actually give points towards picking out powers/traits, or does it just grant access to that part of the titan power section?
>And the mecha import.
If you take the smaller size categories, will powered armor also work for this?
>>
>>78549451
Cognitive dissonance
>>
>>78549011
Bloodanon, how do we create monster using the Monarch power? Like do we just create a pool of power and have it spawn? How many monster can we spawn a day and how powerful are they?
>>
Is there a low tier jump that allow us to create object without any cost or effort?
>>
>>78549624
AoT is a mecha anime and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

>>78549659
>or does it just grant access to that part of the titan power section?
This one. The section is exclusive for the custom titan.
>If you take the smaller size categories, will powered armor also work for this?
Maybe. That does sound fun. I could even move Ackerman to the titan section. Turn a giant mech into a cyborg body.
>>
>>78549819
This seems to be going maybe a little far for a meme. It probably shouldn't be changing up how the jump works to fit the meme in.
>>
>>78549819
>Turn a giant mech into a cyborg body.
Not really sure this has anything to do with Attack on Titan. Importing a mecha is like something you can see at a big stretch but what does importing and then altering mecha into cyborg bodies have anything to do with this series?
>>
>>78549830
>This seems to be going maybe a little far for a meme.
Congratulations, you just described the whole of Moons' jumpmaking career.
>>
>>78549830
>>78549840
You guys say that like Evangelion wasn't mecha, or that Brain Powerd isn't mecha, or that Darling in the FRANXX somehow stopped being mecha in the final arc for some reason.

Hell, even SRW got in on the biomecha thing with the Einst.
>>
Is there an item or power that limits my intelligence to that of a normal person if I ever get a perk that boost it?
>>
>>78549867
Eh, they all have a much better argument for being mecha, what with the whole outfit stuff, the actual cockpits, all the accoutrements of mecha series (Command centres, high tech, weapons, upgrades etc). Attack on Titan doesn't really have any of the elements of a mecha series beyond characters being inside large fighting objects and even that only barely resembles mecha. It doesn't really justify a mecha import. It might justify some sort of monster form import maybe but even that feels ill fitting for aot.
>>
>>78549047
>How
Magic bullshit. Probably each Monarch has their own way of doing it. We see that the Demon Monarch justs uses a spell and high-tier demons are created in droves.
>How long
Fanwank. From the last war, the Monarchs apparently created around ten times more troops, but I don't think we had a concrete timeline for that besides a couple decades at least.
Probably depends on the amount of power you are putting in, but it doesn't seem like you can spam Marshall level minions.
>>
>>78549867
Do you really think 'mecha' when you see attack on titan? People think mecha when they see Eva or Darling or SRW. I don't think they do with attack on titan.
>>
>>78549870
Yes, it's called going to Supernatural.
>>
>>78549819
Imagine.
>It's the Metal Titan!
But it's a mecha that look like a titan.

Talk about literal Shingeki.
>>
>>78549734
See >>78549896

Also, if you create troops of higher levels, you will probably output much less soldiers. The Destruction Monarch had stupidly strong dragons, one of them used as a dungeon boss decimated a good chunk of America and killed S-Rankers in mass, but they are fewer in number.

We know that the Shadow Monarch uses just necromancy, which not only can make Shadow Soldiers instantly, but also other undead of varying levels through a process never shown. And on Rulers, they get winged soldiers born from the Wolrd Tree that they just summon. For the jump purposes, I guess you can say that you get an equivalent supply that you can call over to whatever a Monarch of the same range could create.
>>
>>78549819
>Run around with your TTGL trying to drill other titans to 'combine'
>>
>>78549934
Would being a Shadow Monarch S rank make it so that the Main character won’t become one himself or will there just be two Shadow Monarch running around?

Would that not just scare the shit out of the rulers and monarchs?
>>
>>78549905
Not immediately, but once the focus was more on the shifters fighting more frequently or against one another, you really start to see the parallels in how the cut to them in their titan form is like the Iron Man helmet shot or them stopping to do human stuff is them getting out of the metaphorical cockpit.

>>78549893
>high tech
It's relative. Sure, the tech we see in the setting isn't futuristic, but things like the maneuvering gear, Thunder Spears, and mainland military tech is still comparatively ahead of civilian grade technology. So somewhat of a derivative or deconstructive work, but again it's relative in this case.
>weapons
What is Warehammer/Jaw Titan or Cart Titan's gear?
>upgrades
Taken through a shounen lens, both the crystallization and ability to obtain the powers of the Nine technically count

Also, tell me the shit that happened in the ending or the function of Paths wasn't textbook vaulting past the deep end whilst screaming batshit insanities in terms of what you come to (not) expect from a mecha series?
Like, it's some time honored tradition to jump so high over the shark that you achieve underflow and still end up a galactic radius or three above where the shark would've been if you were still in the same dimensional plane.
>>
>>78548684
Why not just make an Elric Jump?
>>
>>78549830
>>78549840
That's what the Ackermans are. They're titans that look like humans. At one point Mikasa picks up the equivilant of a small car and just carries it around.
Either way, I wouldn't move a capstone just for the potential of a niche import build. I might end up putting it with the rest of the titan stuff regardless of any imports, it'd keep things simple and free up space for a 139 perk.
>>
>>78550063
Will it still keep the boosted effect where you’ve already honed and trained yourself fully?
>>
>>78549909
I want to limit my intelligence, not make myself brain dead.
>>
>>78549996
These are really big stretches anon. You know this doesn't fit, you don't need to warp and twist to try and say it fits the cliches.
>>
>>78550136
Yeah. The two tiers work well.
>>
>>78550200
Neat, good luck with the update.
>>
>>78549988
You may choose whether you are the Shadow Monarch in a different host, and thus there won't be no Sung Jin Woo, or if you are an OC Monarch that just has the same powers.

>Scare
I don't know, they aren't really aware of what he is doing until the end and the stance of the Rulers with the SM was pretty confusing.
>>
How do you make the android attached to that ass fall in love with you?
>>
>>78550307
Reprogram them.
>>
>>78550307
Offer to perform maintenance checks on them (if you know what you're doing, if you don't then stay away from this, if you fuck it up they will not forgive you.)
>>
>>78550307
Be a humie
>>
Would a Ackerman benefit from a good diet and intense physical training or be weakened by a lack of it? Or is it just titan magic?
>>
>>78550383
I don't remember what happened but Mikasa's parents seemed remarkably easy to kill by random bandits.
>>
>>78550414
Sorry, should have specified that I meant an awakened Ackerman.
>>
>>78550326
Too lame.

>>78550355
How does that work?
>>
>>78550414
They did not, uhhh, claimed someone so to speak.
>>
>>78550383
Mikasa does work out but even before then she was strong. Your baseline goes up by a lot but you gotta work for it to reach your potential.
>>
>>78546966
Spirit Tracks
>>
Getting near the end of my free time so I'll probably disappear into the void again pretty soon. In the meantime, have a jump for How To Get Away With Murder.

Feedback/comments/builds appreciated as always.
>>
>>78550498
Thanks, damn that sounds like a pain in the ass, imagine how difficult pushing your physical limits is if you had an Ackermann's level of strength. Just trying to maintaing a decently atheltic body would probably eat up a large chunk of your time.
>>
File: 9eb2c4radsr61.jpg (177 KB, 640x918)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>78550063
>139 perk
Being a cuckold or cucking other people?
>>
>>78550357
I mean, humans suddenly existing out of nowhere would probably change a few things, perhaps even giving the YoRHa a genuine reason to exist if you bring in more humans than just yourself, but most androids come across as either not caring about humanity or actively disliking them in some cases.

JUST being a humie probably wouldn't get what you want, even factoring in the programmed love of humanity. You'll most likely end up with androids that have very conflicting feelings.
>>
File: Medb.png (659 KB, 1064x708)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
Is it a crime to force companions to drink your pee?
>>
>>78550650
I am pretty sure thats a sex crime.
>>
>>78550562
That took a surprisingly long time.
>>
>>78550528
Cool thanks,Greeny!
>>
>>78550562
I mean neither of those actually happen, Eren just reacted with reasonable disgust at Armin telling him to be a cuck.
>>
>>78550612
>Conflicted feelings
The only ones that have those are the androids aware of the truth and their own programming. And even then they still want to have humans.
>>
Is the new Mortal Kombat movie any good?
>>
>>78548712
Warhammer
>>
>>78550744
It'll only be released in 2 weeks, but I feel confident in guessing no.
>>
>>78550562
See, I don't hate this ending.

But there's small parts of it that feels weird.
>>
>>78550650
If they did willingly, probably not.
>>
>>78549113
Bloodanon
>>
>>78550775
>But there's small parts of it that feels weird.
Most likely it's because of the individual ways you have understood the story until now and conclusion you have drawn, that may not be fully in line with what the author intended. Because I feel the same way and I am pretty sure that's why.
>>
>>78550775
>>78550872
The ending is garbage. Everyone is a slave of pre-destination. Eren went back in time to murder his mom so that he would one day he'd have the power to avenge his mom's death. It's all nonsense.
>>
>>78550872
I meant stuffs like Armin saying this, or Reiner smelling the letter while half nutting.

Small things really.
>>
>>78550913
Yes thats the kind of things I mean, they're not in line with my interpretation of the characters, but I wouldn't say they're fully out of line with how they have been presented until now.
>>78550885
You seem that missed the point entirely, it hasn't been about revenge for years.
>>
>>78550744
A Taiwanese furry on youtube of all people summarised my opinion on it, actually: Good fights, terrible protagonist portrayals, no respect for the rules of Mortal Kombat and Scorpion did too much of what the plot required him to ranging from literally teleporting behind the established forcefield protecting Shang Tsung to annul Mortal Kombat by holding him at knifepoint to giving up on revenge for no good reason after a dumb conversation with Raiden. Just look up the fights on Youtube.
>>
>>78550972
>Just look up the fights on Youtube
Just like with the game's then
>>
>>78550951
It's about protecting Paradis Island. Why is Paradis in danger? Because someone who had an insane hatred for titans and who lacked the vow of peace inherited the Founding Titan.Why did Eren hate titans so much? Because they ate his mom. Why did the titans eat his mom? Eren forced the to so that one day he'd have the motivation and power to protect Paradis. It's all a big self fulfilling clusterfuck controlled by Ymir.
>>
>>78551013
Yep.
>>
>>78551039
>Ymir
Who also wants back on that rape kings dick for most of the story. This chad right here had a great life.

Uplifted his nation into the dominant one via use of a woman with godlike powers that obeyed his every word without question whilst also getting to crush that woman's pussy till he got three heirs who after their mothers death also gained similar powers with a new founding titan to be his slave. Since the Eldian empire lasted so long this chad probably died at peace since nothing could threaten him whilst his bloodline and nation would become complete dominators over the entire world for a long time.

Rest in peace you magnificent man
>>
>>78550528
Funny how as I started reading I thought to go lawyer and the further it goes the more compelled I feel to go prosecutor.

>Hacking in this world is capable of achieving far greater results in far less time than you may be used to, and this perk ensures it will remain just as easy in future worlds, while granting you the necessary computer science skills to take advantage of that fact.
This only affects the owner?
>>
File: 1601676253885.pdf (1.76 MB, PDF)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PDF
Hey this was approved why isn't it on the drive?
>>
>>78550691
<3
>>78551265
Yeah, it would only affect the one who bought the perk.
>>
>>78551280
Because God hates you.
>>
>>78551280
Upload it
>>
>>78551314
Thanks for the answer. Dunno why the wording made my think otherwise.
>>
>>78549801
suggsverse
>>
>>78551361
The way the jump mocks suggsverse for being logically impossible and stupid while also letting you buy the (logically impossible and stupid) power of omnipotence ruined the joke for me.
>>
>>78551280
It should be
>>
Does anyone remember where that one-up perk which had small pieces of either your body or soul scatter everywhere? I think people needed to gather them up to revive you.
>>
File: BEST WAIFU.gif (2.57 MB, 640x390)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB GIF
>>78550498
can you ad a worm companion?
>>
>>78551708
Sounds like Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. Check that folder.
>>
>>78551280
>v 0.1
not uploading any unfinished jumps
>>
>>78549451
You like playing wargames.
>>
>>78551280
It was in uploads. Brutus probably saw that 0.1 and removed it which is entirely justified desu.
>>
>>78551831
Do it.

You know you want to.
>>
>>78551280
It is on the drives, in the Imaged folder.
>>
What jumps let you buy true love?
>>
>>78552142
Desolate Era has soul mates to purchase. Same for Dies Irae.
>>
>>78552142
fist of the north star
>>
>>78552142
MGE and Attack on Titan have soul mate options.
>>
Has anyone actually bothered with the banner and flag purchases in any of the WHFB jumps.
I'm trying to figure out why they're even a thing.
>>
>>78552292
They're a thing because people would complain about them not being a thing if they weren't there
>>
>>78552332
Would they tho
>>
>>78552269
>>78552226
I don't know if soul mate=true love, but if it does can you forcefully soulbond with someone?
>>
>>78552226
>Dies Irae
Is it wrong, or at least weird, to hook up with a being that you subconsciously created to be your soul mate?
>>
>>78552410
Yes, of course they would.
>>
>>78552434
Nope
>>
>>78552142
Wall-E and JLU iirc.
>>
File: 4a4.png (206 KB, 693x625)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
what jump did you character did you add because you needed a new antagonist for your jumper?
>>
>>78552292
Because it's a wargame where banners are a thing? And pretty much all of them offer armies that would be using basic banners for signalling at the very least? And all of the purchasable ones are magic items with decent effects that just happen to look like banners?

I got the Bretonnia one, though more as a piece of art than something I'd actually carry into battle. Plus the infinite supply of nonmagical ones for my armies in the orcs & goblins jump.
>>
File: 1537720307592.jpg (234 KB, 850x1208)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Any ideas on how to deal with the Logic Plague of the Flood in Halo Forerunners?
>>
>>78548684
I don't know Elric, but the Silmarillion is often mentioned when talking about strong elves. Other than that, the elves in Eragon/Inheritance Cycle are superhumanly strong.

For evil swords, Warhammer Chaos Warriors definitely comes to mind, with its Daemon Weapons
>>
>>78550716
>>78550612
>Be male jumper
>Go to Nier Automata
>Have random scout party 'accidentaly' stumble upon me
>Advanced robosensors pick up hearbeat and general lack of robotnicks in jumper
>Shit gets crazy real fast when 'last human' is found
>Many moons pass as robobabes try and work out how to salvage the human race from only the might me.
>Also leads to a jumper dry spell lasting just as many moons
>Suggest they modify chassis to include artificial wombs and do it the old fashion way
>Have another scout team 'randomly' stumble accross an archive that has technology to allow for just this
>Life_is_good.exe
>>
>>78553045
Be illogical. In all seriousness the logic plague seems to be a form of memetic virus of some form that probably works through a form of neural physics to adapt to any lifeform. So be immune to that or find a way to prevent external stimulus from messing with your mind. A constant mind state reset might work but then the virus might just infect the backup.
>>
>>78553045
Oof. Well considering the Flood invented it and they're reality cancer, I'm going to say the best defenses include (but may not be limited to):
#1: Hard anti-reality warping/psionics
#2: Soul-based defenses
#3: Pocket/alternate realities wholly disconnected from the present Universe
#4: Mastermind skills able to pre-plan so well that plans once in motion cannot be prevented even by yourself
#5: Psyche/memory blocks/partitions able to remove the logical arguments from your mind afterwards
#6: Conceptual turnabout powers which repay logical conversion of you with their own equally-inescapable mass-insanity
#7: Restoration powers strong enough to mass-revert the human-derived Flood baseline to their human origins
#8: Localized super-perfect conceptual medicine/health/purity defenses
#9: Reality Warping/a logic plague of your own
#10: Shonen escalation at galaxy+ power levels
#11: Consciousness stored within a hard sci-fi AI complex able to imitate human reasoning without actually replicating humanesque cognitive function
#12: Anti-empire superweapons with psychic/narrative resonance sufficient to destroy their causal signature
#13: don't get caught
>>
>>78553205
>artificial wombs
Would it even

>archive that has technology to allow for just this
Oh
...not very subtle to talk about it first.
>>
>>78553045
Access Denied from Digimon World 2.
>>
Now that I think about it, since dupes for really old jumps whose jumpmakers haven't appeared for years are accepted, would that one guy who made another Skyrim jump be accepted?
>>
>>78552434
It is mildly weird to have created a soulmate at all, less so subconsciously than it would be to have created one consciously. But it would certainly be wrong to create someone solely for the purpose of companionship, and then not supply it.
>>
>>78553472
I mean you could always just not bring it up and have them stumble upon it in some old base filled with human skeletons.
>>
>>78553502
Honestly I doubt an actual soul mate would ever be truly viable given the potential timescales involved in multiversal travel. You'd always get bored of each other eventually, better to just create a homunculus that suits your current desire for companionship, give it a soul and a nice reincarnation when it falls out of favour and you can just start anew.
>>
>>78553487
This. In addition, picking up Amazo's Backup Memory from Young Justice would also allow you render anything you build or upgrade invulnerable to the Flood's logic plague as well.
>>
>>78553498
As I remember, that Skyrim jump was pretty shit, so probably not.
>>
>>78553564
>that Skyrim jump was pretty shit
It was actually decent, better than the current one, it just got shitposted to hell and back.
>>
File: 1596567602078.jpg (323 KB, 1804x2399)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>78553498
Did someone say more Skyrim?
>>
>>78553498
No, being accepted requires it actually being good.
>>
>>78553588
Didn't it not have the Thu'um, the main gimmick of the entire game? I specifically remember people yelling about that.
>>
>>78553637
It got added in pretty much immediately iirc.
>>
>>78553512
It would be better.

Hope they won't '''find''' it too easily tho
>>
>>78553637
Yeah but the guy added it in immediately. Still got shitposted to hell and back.
>>
File: Skyrim.pdf (241 KB, PDF)
241 KB
241 KB PDF
>>78553564
It feels generic to me, particularly the items section which doesn't have a whole lot that feels unique to Skyrim, but overall you don't really see a lot that screams Skyrim. Even the perklines are pretty basic; the guy even has a faction section, but he doesn't do anything with it. If he had perklines for the Companions, Stormcloaks, Legion, Dawnguard, etc. it would go a long way to feeling less like "Generic Elder Scrolls".
>>
What is the best way t survive Evil Dead early chain?
>>
>>78553045
Expired Pasta from Generic Creepypasta, since the Logic Plague reads like an idea that warps your mind, which is basically the exact same premise as everything called 'memetic' in the horror genre.
Or just stack an absolute fuckton of willpower perks. Doesn't matter how good the argument is if you can just go LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU like a stubborn child.
>>
>>78553754
Still better than the Cats jump.
>>
>>78553824
On what grounds, assuming you aren't just looking to shitpost?
>>
>>78553778
Take the college student perk line , Ash does just fine.
>>
>>78553841
On my opinion that while Cats jumps look clean and nice, they’re actually pretty shallow.
>>
>>78553868
NTA but wasn't that why the other guy made a Skyrim jump? Something about wanting more detailed content?
>>
>>78553824
>the Cats jump
For a moment I was worried someone made that abomination.
>>
>>78553878
And he made it sound even more shallow than Cats' jump.
>>
>>78553898
How so?
>>
>>78553889
Do not summon what you cannot banish, anon.
>>
>>78553889
>>78553913
I get the feeling I'm missing some context.
>>
>>78553919
I wish I didn't know what they were talking about
>>
>>78553919
Go ahead. Watch the new cats movie. Dont say you werent warned about it causing sanity damage.
>>
>>78553964
Oh that thing.
>>
>>78553916
Be like me and think:
>it could be worse

And compare it to other series like Supernatural or Naruto.
>>
>>78553959
She is a robot.
>>
File: 1617833974795.jpg (61 KB, 410x468)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>78548747
Nay.

>>78553916
While you have my condolences, I am absolutely feeding on all the AoT salt. Eight years of work and they suddenly flip it on its head and turn Eren into a raging incel bird?

You legit can't make this shit up, and it's fucking hilarious to me.
>>
File: WHAT IN OBLIVION.png (868 KB, 1212x862)
868 KB
868 KB PNG
>>78553824
Cat's Jump has soul while this one is the definition of soulless. Yeah, Cat's Jump could probably be bigger given the amount of material there is to work with, but at least it feels and looks like a Jump for Skyrim when you look at it.

The new Skyrim Jump has the opposite problem; it has a lot of content, but very little of it feels like it's for Skyrim in particular. If you shaved off all the fluff and just kept the actual perks and items, you'd be 95% of the way to having a Generic Fantasy Jump- really it's only the Thu'um perk, the specific form of vampirism that Skyrim has, and maybe a few items that keep it from being like that already.
>>
>>78554028
>Ah god. Naruto was my first anime believe it or not so that would be an interesting cope. There is still some really good stuff in both so I guess I'll use that to temper my mood.
Mine too, the world is tiny eh?
The moment the Pain arc ended, it went to shit. Then there's that war, which lasted for far too long.

Compare it to SnK, where it's wasted for some chapters at worse. It's good copium.
>>
File: sneed.png (1.98 MB, 1635x1594)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>78553916
>I didn't understand Battler anon's fixation with Supernatural but...now I think I do.
Let me try to add fuel to your rage
>>
>>78554028
>ERENCHAD
I always though it was just a joke.

Apparently I was wrong.
But genocide is based and he did it anyways so...
>>
>>78554029
That’s because TES is incredibly generic itself.
>>
>>78554028
>My big cope is that I was never one of those people that went around screaming "ERENCHAD!". So seeing them meltdown has put a smile on my face.

Honestly I haven't seen /a/ this salty since Darling in the Franxx ended, and I was having a field day on that one too, it is always hilarious to see people lose their fucking minds over these endings.

>>78551708
You're thinking of Uratarou, the Demon Mother perk.
>>
>>78554029
>but at least it feels and looks like a Jump for Skyrim when you look at it.
NTA but aside from the item sections and the scenarios Cat's jump has a lot of basic perks IMO, with a few exceptions. That and it's fully imaged/styled while the newer one is just text.

Honestly my main gripe with Cat's jump is that the perks are kinda lacking in detail, and I've never paid much attention to Items myself, so I do agree on that front for the most part.

Any suggestions for how to be less generic? In hindsight attempting to have the jump serve as a starting point first and foremost might have hurt it design-wise.
>>
>>78548536
It would make sense considering how big their ships can get.
>>
>>78554131
I remember one other recent occasion where /a/ was exactly this salty, that happened not long before the AoT finale actually. It was just...somewhat more concentrated. The Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 spoilers were a fuckin' trip when people learned that Mari won the Shinjiball
>>
>>78554111
>pic
What is this
>>
File: thalmor fun.jpg (63 KB, 643x317)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>78553754
>>78553659
> It got added in pretty much immediately iirc.
Looking at this, it's a nerfed version compared to the original Cats jump, which requires you to pay the same amount of CP, and significantly more than that if you want the un-nerfed version.
So yeah, it's shit.

Also gotta agree with YJ on this one, this jump is incredibly generic and somehow has fewer links to the setting despite using more words and taking up more pages.
>>
>>78554111
>sneed
Oh god

>>78554148
>Sasuke vs Naruto end
I just went full 'end me pls', even if it was great, we just went too deep into the poop mine.

>>78554148
In the end, Eren isn't the cuck, it's those guys.
>>
>>78554195
Sneed posting.
>>
>>78554148
>The boy proved quite useful to us Lord Sneed, he or his brother did not suspect a thing.

>Indeed. Now the blood of royalty is ours and we will soon reforge a legacy of carnage far greater then Fritz.

>If they knew the true dangers that would come.

>They were too simple to understand my brother. Now it is our time, let us take leave, the children of Ymir have played there part.
>>
>>78550063
You are just giving me more reasons to steal her from that seething incel called Eren.
>>
>>78554016
Hey Red how's it goin?
>>
>>78554251
>seething incel
sigh
>>
>>78552142
Darling in the FranXX
Bride Stories
>>
>>78554016
>FAT DRAGON TAIL
>>
>>78553814
>Or just stack an absolute fuckton of willpower perks. Doesn't matter how good the argument is if you can just go LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU like a stubborn child.
Not sure on the context anon was originally asking for but with an answer like this, there's a oerk in Helck that could help with that.
>>
File: 1567809362574.png (1.42 MB, 1898x1290)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>78554193
>spoiler
...oh that does sound hilarious. What I'm surprised at is nobody called it. It was pretty obvious what the writers were pining for.
>>
>>78554193
Serious?

Huh.

Never loved Evangelion that much.
>>
>>78553205
Is that disease that fucked that world that came from drakenguard still around during Automata?
>>
>>78553637
>yelling about Thu'um
Appropriate
>>
File: 1615062515191.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1550)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>78554121
I mean, Oblivion and Skyrim for sure feel pretty generic; Morrowind seems like it was a pretty interesting setting. And I also feel like Elder Scrolls being arguably the biggest fantasy game series since Final Fantasy also contributes to it feeling generic, since everyone wants to copy them to get a piece of the pie.

>>78554147
You're not entirely wrong; it's just that Cat's Jump already has a narrow focus, so it doesn't really feel as bad as a large Jump that ALSO feels generic- especially since the second Jump has the first one to look at and see any mistakes that it might have made. Admittedly, I'm also giving it some leeway for being an older Jump that, IIRC, Cats was planning on updating before he stopped coming here for whatever reason.

>spoiler
Assuming that you're the Jumpmaker- go back to the factions section and make perklines for each of them. All of them, aside from maybe the Vigilants (who could be replaced with the Dawnguard anyways) or the Thalmor could easily have their own perkline or double-perkline. Draw from the perklines you already have if you have to; the Assassin capstone would probably fit better in the Dark Brotherhood perkline for example. That and go back and play the game, and really pay attention to what's going on in the stories, quests, dialogue etc. that are happening on screen and try to find stuff you can base perks off of.
>>
>>78554280
That's what he turned out to be apparently, and that is funny as fuck.
>>
>>78554333
FAT DRAGON
>>
File: jc41.jpg (407 KB, 768x1024)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>78554333
Y-EP it. It was really something to behold. Somewhat less spread out than the ongoing AoT meltdown, but GODDAMN so many hardcore waifufags lost their shit. Except the Marifags obviously, who were dabbing on everyone.

It didn't help that the main girls were literally abandoned, Asuka moreso than Rei, apparently as part of the moral was the world was better off with Shinji & co moving on from EVAs and Angel bullshit. Rei was merely last seen talking to Kaworu. As for ASUKA, apparently one scene implied the timeline shit is real and has Shinji saying goodbye to the EoE Asuka on the beach. And in the ending Asuka ended up with KENSUKE of all people because all she'd already burned her bridges with old cast relationships

Imagine if Armin had ACTUALLY stolen Mikasa from Eren, and you will start to understand the buttblast from Best Girl Candidate being bullied during the leak only to end up with Swirly Glasses Side Character Geek.

>>78554375
I know right?!
>>
File: 1614973831122.jpg (509 KB, 2731x4096)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>78554275
Didn't see this. I managed to get a vaccine shot today with a follow-up appointment and got a milkshake that was pretty tasty. Also plan to draft up items tonight and tomorrow for MGR after I write out more of my chain.

The Ray will rise.

>>78554315
>>78554487
This is slander.
>>
>>78554453
>IIRC, Cats was planning on updating before he stopped coming here for whatever reason
I am pretty sure he wasn't, he was working on dividing Morroblivion into two jumps and the last thing we saw of him was a wip for Morrowind.
>>
>>78554503
>spoiler
Holy mother of all that is unholy that doesn't seem good at all.
>>
>>78554541
That might be what I was thinking of; I do remember him saying that he wanted to update Skyrim but that might just be me remembering the Oblivion/Morrowind split combined with wishful thinking.
>>
File: YOU.png (559 KB, 1280x1914)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>78554508
FAT DRAGON TUMMY
>>
>>78554333
There was a tweet from one of the staff members explaining it and it was pretty retarded. Something about Mari being the only one 'real' enough for Shinji to mature.
>>
File: 7f8.jpg (38 KB, 306x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>78554503
>>78554551
That. That is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>78554029
>Cat's Jump has soul while this one is the definition of soulless. Yeah, Cat's Jump could probably be bigger given the amount of material there is to work with, but at least it feels and looks like a Jump for Skyrim when you look at it.
That's just style over content. I know it works pretty well here, because I have done it as well.
Also, the only thing that Cats' jump have that feel 'Skyrim' is the images.
>>
I literally started learning about Eva through the Rebuild movies, and even I fucking know that Mari was basically an irrelevant joke character. What the fuck kind of madness consumed the writers to make her a main love interest?
>>
>>78553959
She is an undercover Extermination unit tasked with killing her partner/friend/love interest over and over whenever he stumbles over the truth of humanity's destruction in order for their humanboos army to keep their morality in order to reset his memory, much to her own personal trauma as her memories don't get erased.
>>
>>78554508
NEED NANOMACHINES

>>78554503
I never really followed Evangelion, but I did like Asuka just because of how forceful she is. Even if my understanding is that she basically exists to job?
So that makes me kindof sad. She didn't need to end up with Shinji (he's kindof a weenie), but I did want her to get a happy ending.

> part of the moral was the world was better off with Shinji & co moving on from EVAs and Angel bullshit
I was under the impression that they were doing that because Literally No One Else Can and also Angels Are Trying To Indirectly/Directly Kill Everything? Am I wrong? That doesn't seem like something you can just walk away from like it's a day job.

>>78553916
I honestly bailed on AoT around the start of Season 2 of the anime. It was very boring compared to the first, and then people started piping up with "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MANGA" about sand waifus and curses from another dimension and I was like, "That sounds SUPER dumb."
And so I kindof don't have any idea what's going on right now. I guess Eren turned into a bird or something? Is that a thing? What the heck is happening here?

>>78550307
For a YorHa? Literally just be a human and treat them even a quarter-decently. They've got literal programming that causes them to lust after humans.

I mean, I think they've got enough will that if you were an asshole literally all the time they could rebel, but they're really looking for reasons to fall in love with you.

>>78548747
Not particularly.

>>78548589
Technically there's really no reason you can't just use various methods to go back to a semi-normal sleep schedule, which will both plop you right back to normalcy and remove your powers. But players generally don't do that because that'd mean they can't take part in the game and the dream city is full of freaky cool shit.
>>
>>78554960
>I honestly bailed on AoT around the start of Season 2 of the anime. It was very boring compared to the first, and then people started piping up with "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MANGA" about sand waifus and curses from another dimension and I was like, "That sounds SUPER dumb."
>And so I kindof don't have any idea what's going on right now. I guess Eren turned into a bird or something? Is that a thing? What the heck is happening here?
>>78550562
>>
File: 9Sweat.jpg (84 KB, 1142x1200)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>78554869
>every time feels like first time
>>
I can turn into a BURRRD, ARMIN
>>
File: konashorty.jpg (19 KB, 352x198)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>78554997
That doesn't explain anything, anon! I mean, I get that Eren's a cuck now. I got that from all the anons repeating it over and over and posting that one single page without context repeatedly.
I'm saying I don't know anything about the events that lead up to him deciding to become a cuck.
Out of context memes don't come with context, I'm sorry.
>>
>>78555101
You're getting it the wrong way around. That's literally the context to everything else.
>>
File: 1617844072636.jpg (891 KB, 1060x1500)
891 KB
891 KB JPG
>>78555101
Same, I always thought Eren was gay for that Levi dude.
>>
The funny thing about all this AoT shit was that I remember back when AoT was just starting out several YouTube "critics" praised it for being simple and not overly convoluted, claiming it was refreshing to just have a nice simple killing giant . monsters story
>>
>>78555181
How little anyone knew.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (95 KB, 679x629)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>78555181
>a nice simple killing giant . monsters story
>>
>>78555101
Eren at that point had basically rejected Mikasa, in an attempt to get her to turn on him, which broke her heart, Armin after finding out the truth from Eren who's going to die, tells him that maybe she should end up finding love elsewhere after Eren is dead. Eren responds with apropriate disgust
>>
>>78555181
I'll never forget the retards that got baited by the first chapter of MHA.
>>
It's like nobody here ever saw a manga end, even a great manga will not have a satisfying ending like 9 times out of 10, unsatisfying endings are just part of the medium.
>>
File: 1617752224696.jpg (133 KB, 800x1143)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>78555288
Tell me about it, I'm still mad about TWGOK.
>>
>>78555288
>tfw Fullmetal Alchemist
>tfw Chrono Crusade
>original Hellsing
anon it can happen.
>>
>>78554850
She’s literally Anno’s wife and they have been open about it for a decade.

I think its just funny that the whole thing is a metaphor from moving on from Eva contrasted by Anno being a millionaire director while people his age at the time of writing OG Eva are having massive breakdowns
>>
>>78555331
Exceptions to the rule.
I fully expect One Piece to also be one of those exceptions.
>>
>>78554850
Anno stopped giving a shit. He is so done with Evangelium and he doesn't hesitate to show that he really is there only for the money.
>>
What are some weird complaints you have about specific jumps that you don't think anyone will ever back you up on?
>>
>>78555331
Of course it can, but it's much more likely with almost any manga that it won't.
>>78555367
I am not sure about that, at this point I dont know what the One Piece could possibly be, which doesen't outrage fans. Though I think the original Romance Dawn pilot had a nice ending.
>>
>>78555411
>outrage fans
See, that's the thing anon.
A satisfying ending doesn't give a shit about the fans. Because some dickheads are going to rage on principle.
>>
>>78553916
>Hope you aren't having to cope like I am. Imagine watching a series for 8 years and then watching it crash and burn in a few chapters. This is a bad joke, and all the time I spent on that series is the punchline. At least seeing /a/ freak out is fun.
Can I get a QRD?
>>
>>78555407
I’m disappointed none of the Dragonball jumps other than Dragon Ball Super have a “drawback” that accurately reflects Gohan’s failures in canon
>>
>>78555411
Oda at least made sure that the One Piece is something physical and not friendship, so it can't be too bad.
>>
>>78555407
I don't need to explain myself about Skaven and Beastmen.
You retards have solidly taken the furry shitposter's side.
>>
>>78555464
Yeah because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>78555391
The man got to capitalize on his and others’ depression so he could start making movies out of his childhood shows. He’s definitely winning
>>
>>78553916
Yeah, I wouldn't mind hearing what's got you and /a/ in a spin.
>>
>>78555443
Why would they? They're so self-evident that the jumps don't have to do anything to take note of them, any more than they have to take note of the fact that Vegeta is a Saiyan
>>
>>78555453
It'll probably be the Strawhat, showing that Luffy was the Pirate King all along.

You'll probably hear the collective groan fans are going to let out, all over the world
>>
>>78555098
Then turn into a Revolution Falcon
>>
File: twgok ending.jpg (1.96 MB, 3848x3984)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>78555319
>>
>>78555319
>TWGOK
?
>>
File: custodes.jfif.jpg (56 KB, 474x632)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Hot take/rationalization: Talons of the Emperor is probably the most survivable of the 40k jumps to take early just because of how retardedly OP Custodes are and the crazy high-tier loot you can buy. Not to mention you can go in when the Custodes are still holed up in the Imperial Palace
>>
>>78555765
The World God Only Knows
>>
>>78555783
That's not a Hot Take tho.
/jc/ readily accepts that Talons of the Emperor is the best 40k jump of all of them.
>>
File: Serafall.jpg (239 KB, 800x1154)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
If I went into dxd as a Power Ranger/Super Sentai or a Kamen Rider, do you think I could get Leviathan to try and recruit me, or would I specifically need to be a magical girl to match her theme?

Also, are there any non-Kamen Rider jumps where I can buy a suit of armor/transformation that's basically a Kamen Rider?
>>
File: 1617590135452.jpg (25 KB, 529x343)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>78555707
>>78555765
>>78555792
>>
>>78555811
Oh. Well that's that then. Must not have been paying attention to the Talons talk.
Mostly just trying to rationalize taking such a high-power jump so early in a Chain I'm doing, which I normally try to avoid
>>
>>78555707
Man, what is it about ships that inspires so much salt? It's bizarre.
>>
>>78555819
>Power Ranger/Super Sentai
Sirzechs or however the fuck you spell it is really into that shit so you'll probably be rolling with him if anything.
>>
File: Female Kharn the Betrayer.jpg (433 KB, 1390x1853)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>78555783
do you think Warhammer would have a bigger fanbase if they made it so there could be female space marines and custodies and they were all giant amazons?
>>
>>78555819
>Sirzechs loves to play the role of "Satan Red" with the "Maou Squadron"
There was something called the Maou Sentai Satan Rangers at some point, but that's probably more Sirzech's interest than Serafall's.
>>
>>78555863
I shall point you to the hall of anal devastation >Naruto Edition
https://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
>Bleach Edition
https://imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
>>
File: Masked HERO Blast.jpg (29 KB, 360x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>78555819
>Also, are there any non-Kamen Rider jumps where I can buy a suit of armor/transformation that's basically a Kamen Rider?
Duel Monster- The Heroes.
>>
>>78555783
>>78555811
Shame about the mandatory drawback mindraping you.
>>
>>78555908
Oh yeah, I remember those. Plus there were the Zutara fans of Avatar to consider as well.
>>
>>78555913
>drawback
>mandatory
kek. what a cuck.
>>
perksitems that can make bullets so bullshit, it can kill "invincible" superheroes?

planning to make a school shooter who shoots up supers/capes/hero/magic academies.
>>
>>78552425
In Dies Irae it does. Masada even said that Merc and Reinhard were in love beyond deep friendship.
>>78553551
The point of soulmates is that you don't get bored of each other. At least in the jump options. It's like those immortal perspective things, you are in that 'early relationship hormone rush' forever.
>>
>>78555945
Honestly, Zutara fans were deluded if they thought it was gonna be anything other than the canon ending. I could tell how it was going to go when I first watched the show, and I was like 12.
>>
File: 01.jpg (3.99 MB, 3876x2584)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB JPG
>>78555957
>>
>>78555819
>Also, are there any non-Kamen Rider jumps where I can buy a suit of armor/transformation that's basically a Kamen Rider?
Surprisingly exalted the infernals
Also try the skull man jump.
>>
>>78555811
No, it's the worst of all the 40k jumps ever made. The only people who talk about it are shitposters, and only because it's a terrible jump.
>>
>>78555994
Fix your jumps.
>>
File: 1609436923817.jpg (77 KB, 644x910)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>78555957
mystic eyes of death perception and look for a skill for perfect aim or black barrel might work
>>
>>78555288
They do end well. You just need to read non-shonen shit that gets forcibly extended for several hundred chapters and then axed or abandoned by the author.
>>
>>78555957
There is a gun like that in the invincible jump.
>>
>>78556003
Bitch, deal with the fact that everyone likes Beast and his jumps already
>>
>>78555955
>Psycho-Indoctrination (0 CP & Mandatory): Part of the Talons’ induction into the Emperor’s service is of the mind. Those who can’t hold up under the strain are cast away. Those who come out have absolute loyalty in Him and His cause- faith that you will have during your time here. You can expect to confront many dangers in His name.
>Mandatory
It's right there, anon.
>>
>>78555977
Oh, they absolutely were. But man were they vicious despite how little of a chance they actually had.
>>
Hey, how do I submit a jump? I've already made up a doc, I just don't know where to put it.
>>
File: Noe vs Hirumi.png (617 KB, 2659x594)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>78555707
Lets be honest, its basically impossible for a manga with romance elements to end without producing copious amounts of salt.
>>
>>78556047
>Mandatory
No one has paid attention to that since Wild Card's shit.
>>
>>78556018
space racer's gun, I got it. Thanks
>>
>>78556076
Covert it into a pdf and post it. Pretty simple.
>>
Here's one for a rather obscure game called Incremancer. My first, so tell me what's up!
>>
>>78556076
You have to snail-mail it to everyone in the thread.
>>
>>78556139
post tits and timestamp
>>
>>78556076
Save it as a pdf and post it in thread. If the thread finds it acceptable, which will take a few days of it being posted and you making the changes the thread recommends, then it can be uploaded onto the drives.
>>
>>78556099
Yet any time it's posted out, Talons' fanboys come out of the woodworks screaming how the mandatory drawback is "based".
>>
>>78556139
Uh, you're gonna need to be a bit more descriptive to say the very least.
>>
>>78556172
>fanboys
>"based"
If you can't recognize the tell tale signs of shitposting, anon, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>78556172
That's because it makes SBtards and tourists cry.
>>
>>78556187
>telling a shitposter how to shitpost
>>
>>78556182
Yeah, that may be an issue. I wanted to give some leeway in the jump, seeing how it's not known, and the perks for the cop origin is just so that you're on the same level as the necromancer.
>>
>>78556139
>This doc requires that youat least read the wiki
Remove that line, it can be true, but it really shouldn't be in the introduction. It's generally assumed by default that familiarty with the source material is required.

You also should make different sections more apparent by making words bold, underlining it or slightly increasing the font size. The word Origin for example looks exactly like the origins under it and and exactly like the text.
>>
File: 1576429765518.jpg (647 KB, 1074x1603)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
Any ideas on how to handle Goetia in FGO without Ars Nova?
Maybe some kind of anti-demon power from a different jump, or some way to collapse the Temple of Time?
>>
>>78556447
Ask him nicely to stop.
>>
>>78555871
No. Sisters of Battle are already canon, and anyone who really cares about female marines beyond just wanting to jack-off to them already ignores that aren't "officially" canon and just makes their own models.
>>
>>78555871
Nope. The only people it would appeal to don't play the game.
>>
>>78556447
Don't be a Servant
>>
>>78555871
>and custodies
There can be, actually, that doesn't contradict anything in the lore. Nobody cares enough to make minis or write stories about them though.
>>
>>78556698
That's what makes Talons' incel rage about femcustodes even funnier.
>>
>>78555866
>>78555892
Huh. Note to self, don’t do power rangers, I’ll attract the wrong devil.
>>
>>78555871
>>78556698
>Custodes
The thing is, the guy who was writing books for Custodes said that they absolutely could have female members
but that GW had made only male models and didn't want to produce more sculpts, so put the kibosh on female characters

Legit, we only have Custodes Lads because of laziness.
>>
>>78555260
The fact people complain about this out of all of the problems in mha is so dumb. Using kick based martial arts would have provided zero benefit to him before the he fucked up his arms to the point they needed physical therapy and he decided to make shoot style pretty much immediately after it became useful to have.
>>
File: vouTvm5.jpg (134 KB, 921x866)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>78556091
It's one of the eternal laws of anime: the salt must flow.
>>
>>78555871
Coomers and simps spend money, so yes. Now, if they made them all dangerhaired xirs then that wouldn't do anything for them.
>>
File: Female Custodes.jpg (455 KB, 1280x1600)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>78556698
>>78556726
>>78556739
This is why Talons needs to allow FemStodes. We need the giant genetic warrior waifus.
>>
>>78556739
Why is GW the fucking worst
Like actually, why do they suck so bad
>>
>>78556832
BUT THE FEMOIDS
THE SUBVERSION OF MY FRANCHISE
>>
>>78556801
But every anime character that blows up in popularity has blue or pink hair
>>
>>78555783
The problem with Talons of the Emperor is if indoctrinated you thinks that you wont suck the emperor's dick if you ever go back there they'll just kill themselves to stop future you going against the emperor.
>>
>>78556832
>>78556840
Seriously just collect Sisters of Battle man.
>>
>>78556937
You having a stroke there, anon?
>>
>>78556940
>Sisters of Battle
You mean Grey Knight paint buckets?
>>
>>78556872
You draw that?
>>
>>78556940
It's not about the lack of women, it's about how fucking lazy they are.
>>
File: YgBW1F4.gif (589 KB, 720x404)
589 KB
589 KB GIF
>>78556832
I want a femstode to break my damn pelvis.
>>
>>78556940
Why should I have to collect a whole different army if I want representation of women and minorities in 2021?
>>
>>78556978
NTA but I think thats Ionsheep
>>
>>78556997
It's true that minis are expensive...
>>
>>78556940
But I don't want Sisters of Battle. I want female Custodes.

>>78556937
Unironically a real concern. The drawback makes it sound very plausible that you would rather end your chain or kill yourself than dare leave the Emperor's Light.
>>
>>78556872
I feel like TT would cause as many problems as she would solve.
Yes.
>>
>>78557025
>But I don't want Sisters of Battle. I want female Custodes.
I want male Sisters of Battle.
>>
>>78556937
There is no greater joy than ending your chain for the sake of the Emperor. Why wouldn't you give all you can for Him, then burn out your soul to fuel His divine resonance?
>>
>>78557041
>male Sisters of Battle.
Space Marines
>>
>>78556951
Imagen you were a 100% dedicated custodies and you knew that there was a chance that a completely unstoppable being would appear who didn't agree with the emperors motives if you didn't kill yourself in ten years. Obviously how risky this is depends on which interpretation of the emperor you use but for some it's a real concern.
>>
Demanding a female option in Custodes is as obnoxious as demanding a human option in Skaven.
>>
>>78557034
She would solve some problems! and then cause about ten more...
>>
>>78557067
Who's demanding?
>>
>>78557058
Not gonna lie first time I read your post I put emphasis on all the wrong words so it felt like I was reading something from a text randomizer. Then I gave it a reread like two minutes later and realized I was just retarded
>>
>>78556997
>representation of women and minorities in 2021
It's just minorities now, anon. Having a vagina isn't really special anymore, you need to at least also be brown for anybody to take your voice as an oppressed individual seriously.
>>
File: peak performance.png (373 KB, 540x684)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>78557041
That would be kindof hot.
Emperor's girlyboys.
>>
>>78557067
The difference is female custodes are actually plausible, and Talons' only reasoning against it was "MUH ANTI-REPRESENTATION".
>>
>>78556872
God no, she's insufferable.
Unless you meant "punch" instead of "have sex with," in which case you should.
>>
>>78556879
Dangerhaired xirs are to dangerhairs as sealions are to lions. You need to pay attention, anon.

>>78556897
Roasties don't spend money on niche shit like this, and neither do trannies. Tranny simps, and it sickens me that those exist, but I've played enough WoW to know they do exist, absolutely do spend money though.
>>
>>78557083
That's fair, I didn't bother to use any punctuation so it is a bit of a mess to read.
>>
>>78556940
>Sisters of Battle
SoB appeal to the same kind of person who likes IG. Some people want to play superheroes, though, so they want the superhuman versions available in a particular faction. Space Marines are just capeshit when you get down to it.
>>
>>78557097
And humans explicitly exist in Skaven as our thread shitposter has repeatedly pointed out.
>>
>>78557093
Do you think the Traps of Battle are still on the bottom in the group pegging sessions?
>>
>>78556872
Tattletale is fine as a friend who's kinda bitch that you occasionally hang out with, anything more than that would quickly make you hate her.
>>
Fact is, if you want f*males in Chadstodes, then that means Beast has to add a human option.
Don't like the latter, you don't get the former.
Cope.
>>
>>78557131
>>78557160
As food. You're arguing in bad faith and you know it, Timmy-kun.
>>
>>78557154
She's never given me any problems
>>
>>78557182
You are a sociopath incapable of hate or any strong emotion for that matter, that doesen't count.
>>
>>78557131
No they don't. The thread shitposter has been proven wrong, repeatedly, on this topic, just as Talons has been proven wrong, repeatedly, on this topic.
>>
>>78557182
I know you weren't there to see it, but the Simurgh literally sang her lullabies
>>
>>78557154
You should conjure up her dead brother and make him tell her it's all her fault.
>>
File: scratch.gif (926 KB, 600x771)
926 KB
926 KB GIF
>>78557176
Wrong again, faggot.
>>
File: o60gncowik911.png (1.73 MB, 1062x1317)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>78556872
I find it funny that you could probably easily waifu almost any character in worm with a power by using the shards innate drive to learn new things against them. Purposefully do things that the shard can tell is not shard based and it'll probably drive it's host to get close to you to learn more.
>>
>>78557194
Name one female Custodian or one female miniature.
>>
>>78557240
Given how they're giant computers a minor innoculus comment/joke about how the non-shard power you have can only be passed on to your children would speed things along.
>>
>>78557222
>Glaistig Uaine goes yandere
>>
>>78557222
You could also just take the Relationship Modification power and set anyone you like to "sex friend."
>>
>>78557126
who likes me
>>
>>78557240
If you ever go to DCEU remember to beat up Whedon, he's one of the weirdos at DC who forces black people to say Booyah
>>
File: The plot of WH40K.png (68 KB, 338x329)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>78557160
I just want to not be mind raped into taking Emperor dick. But every time someone brings it up to him, that faggot Talons just ignores them and goes on about "MUH REPRESENTATION"
This is some FUCKING HORSESHOE SHIT
>>
>>78557289
Why bother with that? Get Thanatos and just kill Heartbreaker, it'd mean you can gather more powers and not be limited to something almost any minor telepathy perk/power can achieve.
>>
File: ABD Female Custodes.png (32 KB, 692x234)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>78557216
Scratch is Age of Sigmar and exclusive for Warhammer Adventures, which is a children's storybook that repeatedly breaks canon to water it down for actual toddlers. Are you saying you're a toddler, anon?

>>78557226
Pic related.
>>
>>78557273
Actually, that's not a bad idea... To the SHIP!
>>
>>78557316
>Girls start ignoring you and decide to fuck your Stand instead
>>
File: 1613154431142.gif (492 KB, 260x183)
492 KB
492 KB GIF
>>78557312
>>
>>78557315
>I just want to not be mind raped into taking Emperor dick
And THIS
is why the drawback is b-b-b-b-bASED
>>
>>78557041
Blame Goge Vandire, then.
>>
>>78556139
Neat, wasted a few hours playing this.
>>
>>78557329
I mean if you're using the powers gained by Thanatos to make it so they are they want to fuck it then yes they would. But that'd be a conscious choice of your own rather than anything else.
>>
>>78557317
>ADB
>didn't even say they exist, just that their existence isn't confirmed or denied by lore
>>
>>78557315
Mandatory drawbacks in place specifically to make the waifu setting retain its purity are horseshit and have been recognized as such when Cuck Card first introduced them for Fallout. Do what everyone else does: ignore them.
>>
>>78557355
I wasted a few days playing this. Which is why I made the doc.
>>
>>78557379
Counterpoint, faggot
those mandatory drawbacks are ALSO in Beast's jumps.
>>
>>78557312
Could I imitate Tattletales power with [Unraveling] by unraveling the mystery behind something?
>>
File: 73054141_p0.jpg (986 KB, 1062x1500)
986 KB
986 KB JPG
Hey Val I'm reading Avengers versus X-Men and can America's Shield be used to just get like a regular arrow made out of that stuff? I've got some good superstrength and a bow that scales with me so I could use an arrow I can't break.
>>
>>78557423
I've never read Worm and I have no plans to start, so all I can say is maybe.
>>
File: 86016288_p0.png (1.11 MB, 1000x707)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>78557312
I like your jumps but I don't know you enough about you to say whether or not I like you , you haven't expressed anything heinous but that could just be you not spilling your spaghetti.
>>
>>78557345
So you're gay and want to suck a man's dick.

>>78557364
>Anyone saying it breaks the lore is lying and/or wrong
Nice cherrypicking.

>>78557395
They're not in Halflings, they're not in Beastmen, and the only one in Skaven has this caveat:
>Given that this is inherent to the mere nature of being a skaven or beast of Moulder, there is some mild reprieve: Should you have anything to mitigate hunger or ensure your survival even while starving, or regulating your body’s metabolism, you’ll be fine.

He specifically left options in to show you can mitigate or even straight up ignore it. Which is more based than Talons who wants everyone to be gay for another dude.
>>
>>78556139
What exactly is the last line of Skeleton Champion supposed to mean? You should clarify the various perks that grant increased physicals. It's not clear if they make you strong enough to, say, tear a person, or a steel door, or a building, in half. Guardian Angel feels somewhat worse than Skeleton Champion. Both of them have a day of downtime, but SC can keep going forever if you don't let it die while GA turns off entirely. Are 50 CP items meant to be discounted instead of 100ers?
>>
>Worm
Reminder that, if you're capable of throwing down with an Endbringer and winning, you can ask Cauldron for a waifu and they will kidnap and lobotomize women to serve as your dedicated hug pillows.
>>
>>78557509
Yeah, nice catch about SC. I didn't want anything to be too terribly overpowered, but now I'm realizing that capstones are meant to be op. It was meant that you could import your SC as a companion, but it wouldn't take up a companion slot.
>>
>>78557452
I see, I see.

Could I learn to shoot beams that unravel clothing?
>>
>>78557395
So gas them both. Faggots and faggotry are faggots and faggotry, anon. I'm not the one that jerks off to beast and constantly brings him up.
>>
>>78556047
He said that he was fixing that. Some day.
>>
>>78557630
The Worm-verse is a very strange and deadly place. All that I can say for certain is that a shard could probably give out that power.
>>
>>78557521
Reminder that Boogie Manimal is the best power because you don't have to work with what you're given like that cuck Heartbreaker, you can make your own infinite harem of perfect waifus at will and to whatever specifications you have.
>>
Really really minor question - when making a jump for an anime/manga, would you prefer the title to be in weebspeak or english? So Shingeki no Kyojin or Attack On Titan, as an example.
>>
>>78557693
Hey, fuckwit, you don't fucking rule on other peoples jumps.
>>
>>78557714
This isn't /a/, we don't have to use moonrunes in order to pretend to be pretentious. We have our own native means of expressing in and out group membership.
>>
>>78557462
Thanks anon, but I must warn you: I like pineapple pizza

>>78557630
Probably yes. Sounds like what would fall under a 1-2 die use.
>>
>>78556447
You at least need planet-class spirit levels of power, otherwise he will cancel it with magic. So, something above Zeus's anti-solar system attack and Beast VII casual black hole creation
>>
>>78557718
I was speaking lore-wise. And don't half the jumps leave certain bits to the player's imagination?
>>
>>78557737
Thank god that was the answer I was hoping for
>>
>>78557714
I don't care what the title on the doc is, but the pdf itself should be titled in english since that makes it easier to find on the drive.
>>
>>78557714
Whatever it's most well known for, though if it has a translated name that doesn't sound stupid, that by default.
>>
>>78557714
English. I would like to be able to actually find the jump I'm looking for.
>>
>>78557693
>All that I can say for certain is that a shard could probably give out that power.
That’s not what I asked tho? I was asking about exhaustion/madness stuff, not shards.
>>
>>78557714
English. Please.

Yes I'm looking at you, Hero BBS.
>>
>>78557757
I'm sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear. Hey, fuckwit, don't rule on other peoples jumps. Go anon if you want to comment on shit that isn't about your jump, snowflake.
>>
>>78557714
English title makes it easier to find. I have lost count of the number of times I forgot about several isekai jumps because they're titled in weeb and I don't remember what they were.
>>
>>78556139
I think Unholy Constructions should specify you need the martials (or at least a brain/bone/parts supply).
>>
>>78557714
What are you making fren?
>>
>>78557778
Sorry, must not have been paying attention
>>
>>78557804
I think every jump should be fed through Google translate eng->jap->eng for maximum incoherence.
>>
>>78557743
Cool, nudifier beams are go.
>>
>>78557654
[Press X to Doubt]
With how he was screaming about taking a stand, I'll believe it when I see it.

>>78557789
Hey, maybe get the wad out of your panties.
>>
>>78557860
Not your hugbox.
>>
>>78557789
You should know that some people like having names. Also, calling people rude things won't make them listen, it just makes you rude. and, as one final point, if you can give me a valid reasoning that I was 'ruling on someone else's jump', because I was using information that I knew about the setting in order to appropriately respond.
>>
>>78557894
NTA but holy fuck the reddit energy is off the charts
>>
>>78557804
And yet you used Tsukihime instead of Moon Princess and Kamen Rider instead of Masked Rider.
>>
>>78557915
Whatever do you mean? I am simply stating that I am not like some of these ruffians that seem to lurk around here, I have standards
>>
>>78557894
>You should know that some people like having names.
That's considered rude here.
>Also, calling people rude things won't make them listen
Nothing they said was out of line for here
>if you can give me a valid reasoning that I was 'ruling on someone else's jump', because I was using information that I knew about the setting in order to appropriately respond.
Yeah you have to phrase it as "from what I know of X" if you're going to talk about it like that. But I'm going to level with you and say this might not be the community for you...
>>
File: 1614005157390.png (214 KB, 522x600)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>78557930
You know too much, Anon. I'm sorry it had to come to this.
>>
>>78557894
You need to go back.
And stay gone.
>>
>>78557930
people actually know what Tsukihime and Kamen Rider are by those names I have know clue what most isekai names are in Japanese
>>
>>78557860
Well, both desu and 4plebs are dead now, but he said he was going to move at to the notes as fluff as he didn't intend it to be absolute and more of a fluff thing for being a custodes.
>>
>>78558062
That's because most isekai are entire fucking complete sentences in Japanese. It's gotten so bad that they're even adding periods now.
>>
>>78558045
You say that like it's a bad thing though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N2U5o2WiY0
>>
>>78557967
Yeah, I'll stick to Reddit, thanks.
>>
>>78553205
>>78553472
>>
>>78554869
A based spoiler.
To note, the fact that he want to **** her.

>>78554960
>not reading the manga
>pleb
>but we're dissapointed
>so we're more plebian
>fuck

>I mean, I think they've got enough will that if you were an asshole literally all the time they could rebel, but they're really looking for reasons to fall in love with you.
So being nice, which is both programing and not programing.
>>
Is it morally wrong to unleash armies of rape monsters onto earth to destroy humanity?
>>
>>78558123
>Imagine being so vanilla you have to take this perk to get it up for Starro.
https://youtu.be/UxV_wjpUeGY
>>
>>78558162
No, because humans are mean to animals.
>>
>>78558162
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>78558045
Ha! Enjoy your ban, racist asshole.
>>
>>78558113
Good. Don't let the tab hit you in the ass on the way out.
>>
>>78558113
Good.
We don't want your garbage here.
>>
>>78558162
that's just niggers
>>
Oh look at that, another jumpmaker who could've been made better
Chased away because /jc/ hates new content creators and gives sloppy blowjobs to the oldfags.
>>
>>78557967
>Yeah you have to phrase it as "from what I know of X" if you're going to talk about it like that
Get yourself tested holly shit. No you do not need to say "from what I know of X" every time you make a statement about a setting because most people are not in fact retards unable to infer basic meaning from context. Like you. Retard.
>>
File: 1603397655798.png (452 KB, 520x614)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>78555288
>Naruto
>Yuna
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>>78556776
>pic
The fact that someone did this...
It fills me with determination.
>>
>>78558162
No, that's just what humans do to animals at dairy farms and other carnist industries.
>>
>>78558113
I figured something was up.
To very little surprise, its a redditor
>>
>>78558113
That's probably for the best.
>>
>>78558310
>Yuna
Yeah, that was pretty bad.
The ending was really abrupt, and the epilogue was depressing.
>>
>>78555288
I thought Usogui ended on a pretty fine note. I didn't know how to take it in the moment, but I'm quite fond of it I think; was proper weird.
>>
>>78558318
Or a shitposter pretending to be a redditor to get some (you)s.
>>
>>78558123
Weak. Either commit to fucking anything regardless of what it looks like, or stick with your vanilla humans.
>>
>>78557312
I do!
>>
File: MEvisionSEQ3394.jpg (8 KB, 340x191)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Rolled 11, 2, 84 = 97 (3d100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46w1YWTD0DQ
>>
File: 1577943849950.png (63 KB, 620x620)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>78556776
The Halls of Anal Devastation are unironically the best things to come out of Naruto and Bleach.
>>
>>78558414
Rip to you
>>
>>78558430
That wasnt for me fren. That was for everyone else.
>>
>>78558391
I was pointing out the "you can have kids with anything" part
>>
File: 1554291969896.jpg (55 KB, 500x498)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>78558414
>>
>>78558310
Any time a harem series ends in monogamy is entertaining.
>>
>>78556139
>a rather obscure game called Incremancer.
I'll take your word for it because I've never heard that game before.
>The free perks are Origin specific and then 100s are also free for the specific Origin?
>In the items section you say a 100 item is free but there's a cheaper category with the 50cp items. Did you mean to give the 50s for free?
>You can take drawbacks from other origins? Them being separate to begin with is odd but being able to take from the different branches is weirder.
>Perhaps change the order so Only the Unholy is below Muffle Senses and Disgruntled Necromancer at the end of the zombie options. Just for arranging prices in a pyramid.
>Companion options and ending choices. Some anons get annoyed when things don't have them.
>The jump could use some more text desu.

Good to have you.
>>
>>78558544
How does someone get a harem when they can't give an hour without complaining about roasties and whores?
>>
>>78558416
I'm mildly butthurt about Rukia, not because I wanted her to get with Ichigo (he's alive so unless she waited for him to croak it's not really gonna work?), but because she ended up with Renji. She deserves better and I'm using the gender toggle in Val's jump to make Renji into Ren-ko to nip that ship in the bud.

I am firmly on Team Hinata, though.
Still kindof mad about what they did to her in Bort, tho. But it's looking like that's actually pretty low on the "Dumb Bullshit" scale of things Bort has done by now.

>>78557714
Definitely english, since it makes it way easier to find on the drive.

>>78557145
They're bottoms regardless of whether they're pitching or catching.
>>
>>78558310
You mean Yuki Yuna?
>>
>>78558600
>In the items section you say a 100 item is free but there's a cheaper category with the 50cp items. Did you mean to give the 50s for free?
Not them but usually when a jump maker offers a 50 CP item it is so that you don't wind up finishing the jump with spare CP you can't spend since it's less than 100 since that annoys people sometimes
>>
>>78558602
A harem composed entirely of the deaf.
>>
>>78558286
>reddit returned to reddit
This is a problem why?
>>
File: issai.png (315 KB, 759x768)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>78558544
imagen if dxd ended in monogamy
>>
>>78558656
Doesn't matter anymore.
The Redditor was evicted.
I win.
>>
>>78557788
>Yes I'm looking at you, Hero BBS.
I still hate that decision.
>>
>>78558602
most women in harems are braindead anyway so they would just overlook it
>>
>>78558670
The shitposter is doing the thing where he shitposts about shitposters so he can then shitpost about established jumpmakers.
>>
>>78558544
>harem
>monogamy
See, it's an obvious problem.
Another is when they decide to canonize a waifu that had a shit development.
>>
File: 1513821631651.jpg (166 KB, 900x657)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Summer magic or Winter magic, which one do you recommend picking up in Dresden Files?
>>
>>78558687
>imagen if dxd ended in monogamy
Yes. Yes please.
>>
>>78558604
>spoiler
Sakura had it worse, even if it's obvious due to how pathetic the character is.
That 'Salad's dad' subplot was....
>>
>>78556139
If you're still here, you should probably state that the free perks are origin exclusive or add a price for other origins.
>>
>>78558766
>and it's monogamy with the trap leech
>>
>>78558687
>>78558766
Nah it already canonically ends with Issei getting a harem and breeding them all.
>>
Any good jumps to emulate a comical scifi/spy fiction feel?

Also, did the guy who was making the Evil Genius Jump ever finish or was it abandoned?

I want to play Evil Genius 2, but it has denovu DRM, middling reviews, and fucking a DLC Season Pass. Not worth it.
>>
>>78558687
As opposed to Issei having 20 wives that he never spends any time with? I'd be content with that.
>>
>>78557788
>>78558735
I was more pissed that they jump for some reason restricts you to non-modern worlds despite the manga explicitly showing those worlds several times with a magical girl, a detective, and a kamen rider expy.
>>
>>78558827
>denovu DRM
Imagine being a little bitch over a company preventing theft of their product.
>>
Why won't people lurk first?
>>
File: older naruto.png (278 KB, 508x509)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>78558819
and he gets the same fate of all shonen mc's he ends up working so much he can never spend time with his wives and children and most of his kids hate him
>>
>>78558827
Diabolical, Kim Possible, Austin Powers and Bablovia come to mind, although I'm not sure exactly how well they'll fit.
>>
>>78558819
All adopted
>>
>>78558842
You don't understand. Getting strong > any commitments.
>>
>>78558860
Imagine white-knighting for a corporation.
>>
>>78558871
Redditors don't understand the culture enough to know they should lurk.
>>
File: 1528540867454.jpg (926 KB, 850x1736)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
Do we have any properties where non-active companions can hang out, or any other way to be able to interact with more than eight companions at a time, even if they aren't able to interact with the rest of the setting?
>>
>>78558882
Imagine not being able to spend time with your family, even though your main skill is fucking cloning.
>>
>>78558871
I and I assume a lot of others did, you just never notice it because they fit in. But you do notice it when they don't, so you get the impression that nobody lurks.
>>
>>78558687
People give a crap about dxd?
>>
>>78558926
Yes, there are plenty of properties like that. Nomanisan Island in The Incredibles is one, and a few of WoL's jumps have them as well.
>>
>>78558892
Hey now, Goku gets a pass for that because he spent a bunch of time dead.
>>
File: rias.png (851 KB, 1852x1522)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
>>78558892
with goku I can understand he wants to do nothing but train and get stronger but Issei spends all his time saying he want's a harem and waifus then fuck off when he gets them I honestly wouldn't even feel bad if he gets cucked
>>
File: 1584325066847.jpg (35 KB, 150x200)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
What perks do we have for being able to meaningfully interact with more people than you should have time for?

I think the Sekirei jump had a perk like that, any others?
>>
>>78558934
He actually regularly sends clones off to spend time with his kids, but even though it's basically still him and the memories all get transferred over, his son absolutely hates him for not really being there.
It seems like that'd be an easy enough fix for Naruto to just actually be there and send clones to do all the other official shit, since he's already doing that in reverse, but he doesn't.
The rest of the family is actually fine with things as they are.
So it's mostly just father and son both being stubborn dumbasses.
>>
>>78558882
>>78558934
To be fair, he did eventually make an entire new holiday so he could spend time with his family.
>>
>>78559000
>The rest of the family is actually fine with things as they are.
Japan am I right?
>>
>>78559000
So basically it's his son being a dumbass because that's still literally his father sending clones for things that aren't likely to pop them while his physical body is where things are more demanding or possibly dangerous.

Fucking Bort.
>>
>>78558970
This sounds like a job for Captain Old, Bald, Fat and Ugly.
>>
File: fem naruto red.jpg (233 KB, 900x1260)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>78559021
fucking based why is his son such a whiny little shit
>>
>>78558755
>shitception
BWAAAAN
>>
>>78558926
Overlord's Guild Base.
>>
>>78557821
I'll put my trip on to claim it. Magical Sempai.

I don't wanna commit to any big jumps since I'm gonna go back to 0 free time soon, and this is a fun very light series.
>>
>>78559080
His dad didnt beat him enough because he was too busy protecting and running the village
>>
>>78559066
Diddn't his clones pop off randomly for reasons?
>>
>>78559066
Yeah, he's a dumb kid that grew up in very cozy circumstances. That's the idea. Sasuke roasts the fuck out of him when he badmouths his dad in front of him.
>>
>>78558762
Winter
>>
>>78559101
So he's literally just a fucking spoiled brat. That explains everything. Sounds like Bort needs to meet Belt.
>>
>>78559094
Sounds good. Good luck with the jump!
>>
>>78559035
The thing is that they get to be with him when he's got time off, they get that he's basically ninja president and pretty busy, and that he's protecting everyone on a regular basis. Bort still isn't over the cake incident from several years ago. It would be a reasonable reaction to a busy dad if the busy dad wasn't the closest thing to President Ninja Jesus.
>>
>>78559101
>Sasuke roasts the fuck out of him when he badmouths his dad in front of him.
Which is helluva funny because he's a bad dad too.

Hypocrisy, projecting, or understanding?
>>
>>78559096
I might be wrong, but when I saw one of the dub episodes his clone basically popped himself to get out of an awkward situation. So I assume it's more like that, or circumstances just aligning so the clone takes damage and pops for whatever reason.
>>
>>78559123
Oh don't worry I know.

I'm just saying everyone is shitty in the situation.
>>
>>78559140
Sasuke is an actual chad though.
>>
>>78559096
At one point Naruto dozed of in his office, which caused his clones to pop.
>>
>>78559140
Understanding, completely. Sasuke absolutely knows what a bad dad looks like because he's a bad dad and he knows it. The guy was gone so long he had no idea what his actual daughter looked like and was very close to stabbing her until Naruto showed up.
>>
>>78559164
Isn't the whole point of the Shadow Clones that they don't dissipate at the slightest damage?
>>
>>78559170
>spending half his life seething like a bitch
>kek.jpg
>and doing fine because the author's stupid
>what.jpg
>>
File: karin.png (59 KB, 839x449)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>78559170
>Pumps and dumps karin
>leaves sakura to raise the kid
based
>>
>>78558892
Goku sacrificed himself for world peace, he has good reason for not being with his family.
>>
>>78559202
Shadow Clones are as durable as the plot demands, whether that means they can tank multiple punches from an S-Rank ninja, or are unable to withstand the might of a coffee table smacking them in the shin.
>>
>>78559234
I wish they committed to that, or at least didn't outright state it wasn't true.
>>
>>78559234
Nah, Suigetsu is just retarded. The way he performed the blood test was Sarada against her own umbilical chord, so of course it fucking showed up positive. Everyone acknowledges later that Sakura is her actual mom.
>>
Is it a bad idea to have the harem cuckquean who you don't fuck but force her to raise your other wives' children when you're spending time with the women you love?
>>
>>78558975
Dunbar's Infinity, Fire Emblem Heroes Book 1.
>>
>>78559234
Being Sakura is suffering.
>>
>>78559234
If only.

Because Salad looks like Karin that much, but they pussied out.
>>
>>78559297
>implying you could resist fucking them
Anon, you have a harem because you're unable to contain your libido and will have sex with anything, there's no way you wouldn't put your dick in the woman raising your children, especially if they're attractive enough to have come to your attention in the first place
>>
>>78559297
Yes. Because she’ll seethe and secretly raise your kids to hate you and your wives, and they’ll turn on you when you’re at your most vulnerable
>>
File: mordread alter.jpg (711 KB, 1473x869)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>78559297
expect betrayal and rebellion
>>
>>78559322
A lot of it is suffering she went looking for too.
>>
>>78559340
Not him but I want a harem because I like collecting things that interest me even if only a minority of people I pick up I'm actually sexually interested in.
>>
>>78559496
That just means you want friends, anon
>>
>>78559416
This sounds like a fun thing to do.
>>
>>78559505
Several of them I want to fuck. Most I don't but some I do.
>>
>>78559529
You want several of those friends to be casual sex buddies
>>
File: l-j-koh-phaeron-hathor-1.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1466)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>78559505
Does Trazyn want friends?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.