[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1616203978038.jpg (106 KB, 680x838)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>The dwarf challenges you to a test of strength. He screws an additional axe-head to his battle-axe, claiming that it now weighs well over 200kg
>If you can bench it for more reps than he can, he will join you. If you fail, you will forever labelled a DYEL by dwarves everywhere
>>
I easily do this because, as I am an average peasant farmer, I am many times more fit than the modern man. Years spent hardening my body through physical labor and purifying my soul through an honest lifestyle have made this challenge trivial.
>>
>>78547780
Expert athletics with asurence. I literally cant fail the roll.
>>
>>78547799
Peasants were usually pretty frail due to bad nutrition.
>>
I wait for him to lift it a few times, and then force it down onto his neck. Bench pressing is incredibly dangerous, and no one would think twice that he would slip up and die while doing so.
>>
File: images (55).jpg (26 KB, 739x415)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>78548299
>he doesn't eat potatoes for every meal
weakling.
>>
It's a trick, and I know it. I take off his pants and lift his gigantic 400kg monster cock, winning the challenge and getting laid at the same time.
>>
>>78548648
imagine being so fucking retarded you can't even grow potatoes and cause your own famine
>>
>>78548754
The devil himself was sent by the brits (his most devout servants) to blight the crops of the proud Irish, for they were getting too close to God and His divine way.
>>
>>78547780
>I show him /fit/ manlet threads to ruin his self-esteem
>>
>>78548754
Everyone's potatoes failed. Its just Ireland was forced to export it's non-potatoes to England so they kinda had nothing left.
>>
>>78549129
It was more that England exported the food to England on Ireland's behalf. The Irish people had no real say in the matter, since the English were the government.
>>
>>78548809
The irish must have thought fish was the devil too
>>
>>78549111
>He calls you a lanklet and proceeds to cope, seethe, and let you occupy his mind rent-free all at once
>>
>>78547806
>Using only Expert
>Doesn't even add ability mod
>Using assurance instead of allowing the gods to bless you with success on the die
Kurgess thinks you're a bitch
>>
>>78547780
Most of my characters are himbos who sit like, 70% to the STR cap for that game.
Doubt that lets him bench particularly well compared to the dwarf but he'd do it just because he thinks "yeah man that sounds simple enough lets have a go"
>>
>>78547806
>Your manlet GM sets the DC to 50.
>>
>>78547780
>be a scrawny ass wizard
>oh wait I have spells for this shit
>cast levitation on the axe
>do as many reps as I can in half an hour
Would I win?
>>
>>78547780
Gotta finish this first before I take him on.
>>
>>78548809

Nah it's more that the Irish are a bunch of retarded savages
>>
>>78550353
>be Irish
>live on an island in the middle of an ocean full of fish
>starve because you run out of potatoes
>>
>>78547780
>The Dwarf just claimed his axe weighs over 400 lbs.

Clearly he dumped INT, I don't want him in my party anymore. Have a nice night.
>>
>>78548299
This is a stupid meme that has very little to do with reality.
>>
>>78550629
When's the last time you went fishing, anon?
>>
>>78547780
>doing a test of strength that only uses the arms
That's okay. Twig-legs aren't allowed in this party.
>>
>>78550915
Why do you think everyone was so short and had bad eyesight back then? It was because of malnutrition.
>>
>>78550629
>be Irish
>live on an island in the middle of an ocean full of fish
>go fishing
>get hung by the English for fishing
>family continues to starve
>>
The manglemouths deserve every car bomb that killed their wretched people
>>
>>78547780
>The dwarf challenges you to a test of strength.
I laugh at his puny idea of "strength" and welcome him to live in my country for a year.
He is reduced to a sobbing pile of pity a month later when he tries to open his business.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.