[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #296: Falling off the board edition.
Previous thread: >>78481092

All Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion encouraged. Talk lore, post CaC, get deck advice, duel each other, etc.
Be nice to each other and don't bend people's cards or take out your peenus weenus and start peeing if you lose.

>Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Play
Automated Sims:
●EDOPro:https://discord.gg/ygopro-percy
●YGOpro2:https://github.com/duelists-unite/YGOPro2/releases
●YGOProES for Android (Spanish):https://discord.gg/ZGtm6HT
●YGO Omega (Beta):https://discord.gg/duelistsunite
Manual Sims:
●https://www.duelingbook.com

>TCG Event Streaming
NA:https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialYuGiOhTCG
EU:https://www.youtube.com/YuGiOhCardEU
EU:https://www.twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel

>Useful Links
Current Official Rulebook:http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
Wiki:https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Yugipedia
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:http://yugioh.party
Stock Market:http://yugiohprices.com
Database:https://www.db.yugioh-card.com
For boomers:https://www.pojo.biz/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10

>Decklists
OCG:https://www.izazin.com/taikai/results?tag=遊戯王
TCG:http://yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>News Sites
OCG:http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut
TCG:https://ygorganization.com

>Upcoming Releases
OCG:
●Dawn of Majesty (Apr 17)
●No. COMPLETE FILE -PIECE OF MEMORIES- (Apr 2021)
●Structure Deck: Cyber Style’s Successor (May 15)
●Duelist Pack: Gale Duelist Edition (May 22)
●Structure Deck: Overlay Universe (Jun 26)
●Burst of Destiny (Jul 17)
TCG:
●Ghosts From the Past (Apr 14 [was Mar 25])
●Ancient Guardians (May 5 [was Apr 30])
●Lightning Overdrive (Jun 4 [was May 14])
●Egyptian God Decks (Jun 11)
●King's Court (Jun 25)
●Structure Deck: Cyber Strike (Jul 28)
●Dawn of Majesty (Aug 11)
>>
File: 88971335_p0.jpg (2.06 MB, 2894x4093)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
I mindcontrol and fuck your cardfus in front of you.
>>
>>78517463
dangerously based OP.
>>78517653
>being attracted to drawings
cringe
>>
>>78517735
This retard thinks that people don’t play decks based on the art.
>>
>>78516779
How in the hell did the thread die so quickly? I basically put DRNM in the side deck and replaced Imperms with a Cosmic and Mask Change II. I'll nab Dian now and I should be set! I appreciate this help a lot, my deck can finally be useful for something instead of collecting dirt.
>>78516532
Yeah I know. This deck isn't for tournament use though, it's for "gauntlets" to help my friends learn decks for playtesting.
>>
>>78517795
attraction != finding something cool
if you choose your deck based on your pee pee hardening, that’s cringe incarnate
>>
>>78517862
I can't believe weebs feel no shame when they play decks solely because they are social outcasts who can't get actual interaction with a woman.
>>
>>78517862
Are you usure about that? Because it is far more cringe to pick a deck based on how meta it is. Followed by the extra layer of cringe that comes from the people who wear team T shirts to tournaments and such.

>>78517916
Then you need to meet a fur hire or spell counter player. Let’s see how many UWU you can last.
>>
>>78517862
>What are Blue Eyes, Hero, Sincron and DM players.
>That goes double for the herofags. Because those are men in spandex.
>>
File: Norleras_loop.webm (2.86 MB, 640x360)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
This was the best I could do for a Norleras deck (seems like all combo videos and deck lists I could find still used either Linkross or Union Carrier)
But it feels way too convoluted, and very easy to ash. Also it takes like half an hour to complete the combo, anyone know a better way?

end board is Five-Headed Link Dragon + Borreload Savage equiped with a Saryuja
>>
>>78517735
>not being attracted to drawings
>>>/out/
>>
>>78518117
>what is playing decks with fun playstyles
No because one is spending more money at least for the man's natural desire to compete, even if spending exorbitant amount of money doesn't make you any less of a trash player.

Weebs/coomers literally pay hundreds of dollars for decks to pretend that women like them. There's more dignity in buying a prostitute at that point.
>>
>>78518378
>Talks about natural desires
>Competing is good but wanting to look at hot women is bad
>Self-preservation is bad you should do something equally expensive, way more dangerous and not that much extra gratifying to boot
No direct contradictions in order to mount a pathetic argument over there. And here is the real kicker
>Siding with metasheep’s that would pay thousands for a deck with black Vikings or sentient pieces of shit because it wins
You should really go back to the tranny the pandering general, I am sure they miss you whenever another ugly as sin baboon pretending to be a woman gets announced.
>>
>>78518378
>pay hundreds of dollars for decks to pretend that women like them
Not that anon but that sounds like some really twisted projection on your part. To be honest, you'd have to be really fucked up to even come up with that shit. I'm assuming you're doing it to convince yourself you're above all these other losers yet are probably just as pathetic as them, no offense.
But then again, I'm not a psychologist, I'm just pointing out the way you phrased it makes it seem like you really have some unresolved mental issues. Once again, no offense.

And this is coming from someone who changes a deck every month, I'm not autistic about whether it's waifushit or not.
>>
File: 1600794572188.png (943 KB, 857x967)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>78518563
>And this is coming from someone who changes a deck every month
Hey I have a friend like that, why you do it?
In his case its because he is that rich and gets bored that easily.
>>
>>78518553
The fact that you think someone either has to be a metasheep or a non-stop cumfaggot shows your IQ.
>>78518563
>really twisted projection
If you're offended by something that tame I don't know what to tell you. Every single waifu fag at locals is an overweight/overly skinny outcast who takes this card game like his life instead of trying to score actual women. It's one thing to enjoy women it's another thing to worship them to the point that you need a picture of one in-order to even function.
>>
>>78518656
I guess I just get bored of it. I'm constantly looking for that one special deck that would fit me perfectly, but I just haven't found it yet. It used to be Koa'kis back in the day but after playing that deck for years I kinda burned out on them too.
Also, I'm not by any means rich, but having a job makes this game really affordable. Back in highschool I only had one deck (a budget Rock Stun, without Fossil Dynas, that's how cheap I was) but now I buy a new one whenever I find something that looks interesting.
>>
>>78518851
I just take a break whenever I'm bored at the game and that's it. I find myself spending a little bit on Yugioh every now and then solely because I can only save so much of my money and everything game wise outside of Yugioh sucks.
>>
>>78518292
>>>/r/eddit
>>78518656
stop avatarfagging.
>>
File: 88380725_p0_master1200.jpg (847 KB, 1200x1200)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
More rice when?
>>
>>78517653
>>78518292
>>78518656
Cringe
Cringe
>>
>>78518849
Pretty sure that response doesn’t reek of butthurt of someone hitting a nerve at all. But let’s follow that bullcrap line of thinking, shall we?
Then you also have people who can function without worshiping dragons, how about the ones who can’t live without spellcaster without joining a satanic cult and learning real dark arts or a magic camp to learn prestigitation?
Let’s take that stupid to gameplay styles? Why waste your time and money making the most actinide control deck possible when you could use that same time and money torturing people IRL?
Maybe it is because people don’t want more trill out of a Saturday than a card game with what they like to play?
And by the way every time you start this retarded argument you end up filtering yourself because you sound like a sociopath!
>>
These last couple of threads have dramatically increased in traffic. Do kids get the week after Easter off as well?
>>
>>78518849
>If you're offended by something that tame...
I don't know, man, that's not the impression I got. I don't think anyone's playing a wafiu deck to "pretend a girl likes them". You need to understand that there's a difference between an /a/ waifufag who puts up a shrine for his hugpillow on Chrismas eve and a guy who's just playing cards with cute girls because the artwork looks pretty.
>>
File: 88380725_p1.jpg (911 KB, 1600x1600)
911 KB
911 KB JPG
>>78519008
It'll happen when you stop saving thumbnails.
>>
>>78519070
>butthurt
>talks in sophistry
tl;dr you're proving my point though.
>>
>>78519070
Are you phonefagging? Your post is a mess.
>>
>>78519132
The ones that post/show up to locals with lewds are the ones you need to watch out for.
>>
>>78519081
Verrefag is just on an autistic spree, again
>>
File: 1600217667902.jpg (140 KB, 700x600)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>78518851
The thing that I learned the most about looking at him is how insanely OP staple is at this point.
Saw him beat an eldritch dogma deck with battling boxers because fuck you I have goblets and tactics and you don’t.
Kinda defeats the purpose of a lot of decks he makes. Aside from that changing a deck for another (minus staple of course) in a local costs 20 bucks on average. So yeah, you can try a new deck IRL every week with a normal person budget.
>>
>thread is just a faggot yelling at himself
>>
new too tg, why are magic players such faggots
>>
>>78519371
You’re a newfag in general. Learn to lurk.
>>
>>78519243
Nothing tilts me quite as hard as losing to the guy who has TTT and Droplet. If i get hit by DRNM, Evenly, Super Poly, etc. I feel like I got outlucked or outplayed. TTT and Droplet feel like absolute dogshit to play against because it feels like they're the kid on the playground who rewrites the rules of the game when he's losing and they're allowed to do it because they spent $600 on cardboard.
>>
>Southeast Winds only gives Ancient Warriors effect monsters the effect to pop on attack
>can't turn the tokens that Chivalrous Path makes into effect monsters for easy link summons of things like Accesscode Talker
Damn. It's like Konami read my mind before I even had the thought. That would have been so nice to be able to do.
>>
>>78519829
>I can’t use this deck to spit out the same 5 extra deck monsters that everyone else does
good.
>>
>>78519829
Forgo Ancient Warriors and adopt Fire Fistings.
>>
>>78519494
How do you even lose specifically to Droplets? That card is a $120 Chalice that shit sucks. DRNM is infinitely better.
>>
>>78519494
super poly is much worse for a dark deck user its hey you can't do fuck all and fuck you
>>
File: 1507329538971.gif (2.07 MB, 512x384)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
>>78517463
I have returned

Now you fuggs have to tell me if cydra support was printed, and if it can beak trough standad cydra deck list
>>
>>78520214
>droplet is just chalice but shit
The only thing that's shit here are your takes, anon. DRNM is not infinitely better than Droplet.
>>
>>78520214
>double negate
>cut attack in half
>can't respond
>still able to get OTK'd
>quick spell which allows it to be an expensive Imperm when set or fired off on standby
DRNM is an excellent card but for technical play Droplet is insane.
>>78520251
Super Poly still requires extra deck space which dulls the stabbing pain when your earth monster gets scooped up into a Shekinaga two games in a row. Honestly I think Super Poly needs to get hit again even if I kind of love the card in Zombies and Lair.
>>78520580
It depends on how long you've been gone. The last Cydra support was printed awhile ago but the deck is arguably more relevant now than it has been in awhile. The Cyberdark SD is coming out soon-ish in the OCG but what we've seen so far has been support for Cyberdark to make it piggyback off current Cydras. Pot of Prosperity, Verte Anaconda, and Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon are semi recent and incredible in Cydra.
>>
>>78520695
Who cares about getting your attack halved unless you're playing Zoo Eldlich which was the rich kids deck to begin with. This game is about destroying your opponent's board and locking them before you go to the battle phase.

It's good in Eldlich specifically but it's not a card I would ever think about using outside of it. Even in decks that "use the GY" I would rather have actual cards in my hand instead of relying on 3-4 cards to break my opponent's board.
>>
>>78520783
Cutting Dragoon's attack in half while also negating it means almost anything can run over it. The battle phase still exists and having the bigger number is the best generic outs to monsters with protection like Dragoon. The only decks that don't gain huge advantage off Droplet are the ones that need every card in the hand and on the field to put up a fight. For decks that play from one or two cards the discard or chain send isn't much of a cost.
I get the sentiment. I don't like the card much either and am not going to buy it until it gets an affordable reprint. But it's an objectively excellent board breaker that can have a higher impact than DRNM while also remaining resilient to counterplay in backrow formats.
>>
>>78520783
>This game is about destroying your opponent's board and locking them before you go to the battle phase
Instructions unclear: normal summon and swing for game.
>>
>>78521514
I feel you, my brother
>>
File: trinity.png (473 KB, 544x544)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>78521514
>>78521595
Hey guys can I invite my friend Honest Neos to the party?
>>
>>78521514
Not yet, gotta put my A-counters down first.
>>
>>78521514
Sorry for being late to the party fellas, they where some Jews I had to take care of first.
>>
File: cosmic_ayy.jpg (382 KB, 1263x614)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>78521678
We need more
>>
>>78522301
Just need an Alien Fusion and Xyz and I'll be a happy lad.
>>
>>78522301
When you quit posting this all over all the time.
>>
>>78522354
Alien fusion monster puts 1 A counter on all cards on the field including the spells and traps each time the opponent activates an effect.
>>
>>78522354
Alien fusion that uses monsters with ayy counters as materials.
>>
File: sketch1602743355349.png (759 KB, 553x1600)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
>>78522458
Cringe
>>
File: 13765878099.gif (2.06 MB, 498x280)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB GIF
I've been wanting to play this game again. Haven't played since I was young in the early 2000s. I wanted to play an Egyptian God deck but I've been recently told that they are trash. What's up with that?
>>
>>78522523
waifu posting hours already?
>>
>>78522545
No, cbt posting hours.
>>
>>78522500
A quick play fusion spell too? That would be perfect for interruptions.
>>
>>78522541
There are monsters that take significantly less effort to put on the field that also have a much greater effect on the field.
>>
File: Honest-SDBE-EN-C-1E.png (406 KB, 388x565)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>78521514
Based Skelly and Battle Phaseanon. The Sanctuary agrees with you
>>
The Ruggles sealed only series has actually started being pretty entertaining since they started using footage of them playing instead of overdubbing a play by play.
>>
my friends when will there be more blackwings its been two years and i need a east/west that summons from deck.
>>
>>78523392
hopefully never, but probably within the next year or two.
>>
Anybody have good luck with those random 3 packs in target/walmart? Just pulled this bad boy from one.
>>
File: 1609117509032.jpg (1.33 MB, 1158x1637)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>78522541
Lots of anons recently coming back just in time for their support.
RA is really powerful right now because the spere ra is one of the go to board breaker cards ATM the rest is serviceable.
Obelisk and the Executive Producer are going to get structure decks this year so they are going to be serviceable at least, Slyfer probably will be tier 2.
>>
>>78523885
>Gaytrons
Cringe. Still a nice pull, anon
>>
>>78523885
I try to avoid blister packs since there's no guarantees like booster boxes. Still, Nova is a good pull and it's held its value pretty well. I'd hold onto it until Lightning Overdrive thrusts the deck back into the meta.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4.36 MB, 4032x3024)
4.36 MB
4.36 MB JPG
>>78523949
speaking of cringe but good pulls
>>
Alright bois. I’m tired of getting shit on at locals by dragon link and VW. Are there any decks that inherently have a great matchup against them?

>inb4 git gud and draw the out
>>
>>78524665
Plenty of strong Control decks (not necessary Eldlich) should do the trick if you go first
Decks like Cydra, Code Talker would be good if going second, but you will still be needing to topdeck specially since ching chong world goes for handloops now
>>
>>78524665
Buster/Destruction Sword maybe? With the right build you can probably ruin their day.
Otherwise, always zombie world stun I suppose.
>>
>>78524749
Buster is great for DL, not so much for VW since "their" boss got banned.
>>
>>78524665
Go for the old and reliable. Banish stun with green maju.
>>
>>78524869
...oh yeah, forgot about that.
>>
>>78524665
>>78524729
VW players at my locals are ending on crystal wing + dragoon + chuche instead of going for the hand loop btw
>>
>>78525021
Well, that changes it. Buster is a great option. As >>78524900 said, works pretty well in my experience. They can negate your shit, but the banish cost in cards like Gizmek Orochi or Pot of Desires still goes through, allowing unga bunga Gren Maju normal summon and kill to work.
>>
>>78525124
>allowing unga bunga Gren Maju normal summon and kill to work.
Truly no better feeling... Reminds me of my old Skull Servant days, they feel so smug with their board only for THE KING to pop up and murder them in one punch.
>>
>>78524665
I'm not sure if there's a deck that has an inherent counterplay to both of them going first or second. All I can say is that Lancea and Imperm really hurt VW now. Lancea always hurt since it chops off all GY plusses and Imperm fucking obliterates Tzolkin boards since Crystal Wing can't do shit to it since it isn't an omni-negate. Negate Muddy and the end board is Chuche + Crystal Wing and maybe a Beatrice if they're thrifty and have another level 6 extender. You're focusing on avoiding the Caliga lock or Dragoon pseudo-Mechaba. Nibiru also hurts now since getting Crystal Wing out before the fifth summon leaves Tzolkin open to Imperm since there won't be another synchro on the field. Don't use Ash or Lancea until the first monster hits the field because VW absolutely plays Gamma in the main.
For Dragon Link it absolutely depends on the variant. Droll hurts all variants so it needs to be in your side deck if not main deck if your locals all plays decks that get hurt by it. Imperm Ash Nibiru are fine main deck hand traps if you can fit nine in the main. Nibiru or Ash can come out for Droll/Lancea. Phantazmay is pretty good against DLink but is literally dead against VW so don't main deck or even side deck it in a mixed locals. Prioritize Chaos Space for Ash since it negates a +3. Droll can be shotgunned after the first search.
>>78524729
Only monketrap does anything against VW end boards now. No one is using the handloop variant. It's all about Caliga Crystal Wing.
>>
>>78524665
Any deck that can run a ton of hand-traps. Just side in Droll Lancea and probably D-Shifter to autowin.

If you really want to beat them hard just run go second Nekroz.
>>
>>78525374
Kaleidoscope Unicore can break the Caliga lock super easily by pitching N'tss to pop the Crystal Wing. You still only have one discard search in VW if the Caliga play is successful and you have to play through an interrupted ritual summon or search against Dragon Link since Savage says NO. Honestly it's not a bad recommendation though.
>>
>>78525474
It's going second you're bound to draw Dark Ruler/Sphere Mode a third of your deck is it.

What even is this Caliga lock? They run Invoked Caliga?
>>
>>78525159
>I'm not sure if there's a deck that has an inherent counterplay to both of them going first or second.
I think Cydras have the potential to do it. If first they would go for Infinity + Overflow and if they go second they would just search their Kaijus or go into Megafleet/Chimeratech Rampage + Sieger
>>
>>78525474
Still no clue how they summon it but it seems to be an alternative to Dragoon. This seems insanely easy for Nekroz to out.
>>
I don't get it. How is Droplet supposedly better than DRNM? The cost for somany negates is way too high and the only upside I see is that it can stop mid-combo.
>no response
The only way to negate DRNM would be with a Counter Trap and only Eldlich runs that consistently
>>
>>78524665
Super poly and dark ruler no more work wonders, drytron doesn't care, drytron destroys If it goes second it just out gammas and shinny boys the other deck
>>
>>78526098
It's more versatile? Or something? Even going first it's a worse Imperm at best. The vast majority of the time using Droplets going first is a win more button.

I'm not even annoyed because the card is expensive, it's more that the card is being hyped up as a necessary staple when it's inferior to it's counterparts in 90% of decks. This isn't even something like TTT where it does something unique.
>>
I can't wait until more sushis come out so I can try and figure out a deck specifically built to beat them that tries to summon Hungry Burger as much as possible in the process.
>>
>>78526164
TTT is the slap your opponent with your wallet move, always more and nothing less
Dropplet is the situational win button or the win more button, the only difference with DRNM most players will feel is the damage dealt while DRNM is an inherent - 2 to out a board Dropplet is a - 2 + interests to win the game in that turn or interrupt wich is its only real advantage if we are being pissy about card economy
>>
>>78519371
because their game is bad and they know it. Everyone who's every sat down for a game of magic wishes they had done something else. They would all rather be playing d&d and it shows
>>
>>78526427
TTT is atrocious card design. No idea why Konami prints handripping cards other than to get tryhard retards to pump money for them. It's even worse than Forceful Sentry because this card is specifically designed to punish you for interacting.
>>
>>78517463
>●Egyptian God Decks (Jun 11)

Is this the time I buy a structure deck and start playing competitive YGO?
>>
>>78526098
See
>>78520695
>>78521482
Another thing is that with DRNM is that you can actually chain into a monster negate which is relevant for Dragon Link. Chain Tidying to the DRNM, chain Hot Red to the Tidying to negate the DRNM. Also the quick play aspect of it makes it main deckable while DRNM ends up dead in your hand going first. Don't forget that you can chain Droplet to the activation of your own backrow to pay the cost without losing their effects. This flexibility makes it more like Imperm to DRNM's Chalice/Veiler.
>>78525631
>>78525907
Muddy Mudragon can copy the specific name listed on a fusion monster and fuse itself with something else on the field. This means it can fuse with Tzolkin by copying the name Buster Blader (to make Destruction Swordsman), Aleister the Invoker (to make Caliga), or Dark Magician (to make Dragoon). Tzolkin is a dark dragon effect monster which fulfills the fusion requirements for those three fusions (dragon, dark, dragon effect monster). Imperm the Muddy Mudragon and it can't fuse.
>>
>>78526674
Not with an Egyptian God deck. You'll get fucked up by petdecks.
>>
>>78526674
Not competitive but you can get back into Yugioh.
>>
>>78526674
>Egyptian God cards
>Competitive
Don't get your hopes up. The new cards will give the decks a bump, sure, but don't expect to tear up locals or something.
>>
File: PGB1-PromoJP.png (1.71 MB, 1153x870)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>78526674
>>●Egyptian God Decks >competitive
If Tewart somehow managed to do that then talk about the biggest fucking power creep. Like this is just repacking some new cards into those instead of having them be tin promos. Yet we can't get actual SDs such as Dragunity
>>
>>78526674
It depends on if it ends up having good staples. The Egyptian God support in the OCG didn't really do anything to make them competitive but if the decks have good common reprints of stuff that transfer to other more competitive budget decks the boxes might end up worth picking up. There are a few structure decks I'd recommend over the new god support from the OCG though so the staples are going to have to be legit.
>>78526746
Still pissed off about that. I'm even more pissed off they decided not to reprint Barcha making the actual Dragunity deck absurdly expensive to play pure.
>>
>>78526746
Watch the having common TTT, Evenly and Storms just to spite collectors

People won't buy for the Gods, they will buy for the commons
>>
Still kicking myself for not getting the 2020 tin, it was cheap and the box was so cool, but I was new to Yugioh and didn't want to spend on it yet without knowing the game first. Don't know if I want to spend like double MSRP for one now though...
>>
>>78526799
I just ordered one for fun, do it.
Just have fun mate not everything has to be a lucky 9 dollars off a 100+ staple, sometimes you just want to open a cool tin
>>
>>78526797
I wouldn't go that far. While the Charmer one did have DRNM, they did cut out the EM that was in the ocg one. Plus it is in Ghosts so less likely now
>>
>>78526797
I wouldn't go that far. While the Charmer one did have DRNM, they did cut out the EM that was in the ocg one. Plus it is in Ghosts so less likely now
>>
>>78526799
I do like the 2020 TIN, but man with the promos the 2019 tin got, that was much more fun to get
>>
>>78526799
If you want the empty tin itself ask anyone at your locals if they have any you can have. I have a bunch and would chuck them at you to free up some storage space. The content of the tins was absolute trash though so you missed basically nothing. People are going lotterymode for Dragoon now which is the only reason the prices have soared. Generally you got hosed even at MSRP. I liked almost everything in the tins but Jesus fucking Christ were their expected value shit. Hope you like Witchcrafters, Marincess, Tenyi, and Evil Eye because that's what you'd get if you fished for meta relevant cards.
>>
>>78526799
I would say that the yearly tins are one of the better things for beginners really as a means of at least getting a variety to overview & learn from
>>
>>78526858
What I'm trying to say is that

>God nostalgia carries the box
>Staples carry the bad God support

The boosters that come with these decks are also riding on the deck hype to sell better so I can already see them trying to maximize profits by either turning one of the staples into a common or super in the decks or just hope blind nostalgia moves both the poker cards and the decks
>>
>>78526730
>>78526735
>>78526740
>>78526746
>>78526772
I'm confident that I can shit on anything coming my way through the power of friendship and the heart of the cards alone. Now I just need to decide which deck to get. Was leaning towards Obelisk, but I might just get both and alternate between them. Shouldn't there be three god decks anyways? I only saw Obelisk and Slifer online.
>>
>>78527175
Buy more Ghost Ra product
>>
>>78527196
You mean rage of ra? Already opened a 1st ed box.
>>
File: autism endgame.png (364 KB, 375x523)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
Just finished this. Does it look passable?
>>
>>78527227
Just as ugly as any other MTG card.
>>
File: Ultra_mega_chicken.jpg (33 KB, 512x384)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>78527216
THE MARKETING IS WORKING
>>
>>78527278
What do you mean?
>>
File: le four in one.png (866 KB, 926x642)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
Yugibros, any tips for a sideboard for this deck? I was thinking at the very least having 3 Evenly Matched/Lightning Storm, but I'm not sure what else to run for specific meta matchups.
>>
>>78527365
Someone I know made cash selling sealed ghost ra boxes the moment they announced the decks, he still has like 20 of them and it's debating wether to sell them before the deck lists come or the moment we get to see what is included since a bad deck can kill any potential product from moving or if it doesn't suck he can hold it till release when it becomes peak price

A bold move considering the box only has "jinzo" support and lottery Ra in them according to many
>>
>>78527386
You can always sneak in 2 summon limit in shaddolls to force the other player to out it in game 2 then take it out game 3 depending if you go first or second, works wonders for me and isn't that high commitment when compared to surprise Mine/Necrovalley/Village out of set rotation/metaverse
Not joking here I love how shaddoll can sneak in boarder summon/limit/double fields and fuck people over if you find the space for it
>>
>>78527437
I'm a retard, but people are expecting rage of ra cards to have good synergy with these god decks?
>>
>>78527528
They must be, or are collectors that want max rarity on ghost support, probably resellers buying more "cheap" to sell it higher on the decks release date
>>
>>78526746
>Yet we can't get actual SDs such as Dragunity
Both Dragunity and Agent SD R got fucked over by them
>>
>>78527386
Siding is kind of difficult in 60 card decks. If you want backrow hate go HARD on backrow hate because you'll need to side more in if you want to actually see it. If you have problems going second you can also go Evenly/DRNM/backrow hate/hand traps. Honestly I'd probably cut a lot of the chaff in your main deck and work on ratios. You probably don't need the whole package for all four of those archetypes. Choose two and supplement with a smaller engine of a third.
>>
>>78527622
Dragunity was chopped up as the yearly SD casualty. The OCG is actually very far behind schedule on structure releases this year and have skipped the slot that SDRs usually fill. Looking at differences between OCG and TCG SDs the only time we've seen something like this where the OCG drops the ball for a quarter and the TCG had to throw something together was the Six Samurai SD that came out when the OCG fell behind due to the tsunami and earthquakes knocking them out for a few weeks.
>>
>>78527571
So you're saying that once the god decks come out I can combine them with some rage of ra cards I have sitting around, that nobody wanted to trade for, and stomp kids left and right using battle city rules and taking their most expensive card after I win? Dood!
>>
>>78520251
super poly is karma for dark atributes having dark armed and allure and chaos monsters and virus cards and being best attribute.
>>
>>78527937
Dont forget Cyberse, chimera makes it so easy to break cyberse boards mid plays
I kinda wish we had a way to swipe two synchro monsters just to punish cloudcastle or synchro climbing
I just love weird super poly targets
>>
>>78527386
>Yugibros, any tips for a sideboard for this deck?
Yeah, don't go for more than 45 cards in the deck and avoid running unnecessary crap like you do in the first place. You're literally losing consistency of the deck and you'll end up bricking when you'll play because you have too much cards in the deck. Either remake your deck into Eldlich+Invoked, Shaddolls+Eldlich, or Invoked+Dogmatika for best results.
For side board: dd crow, evenly matched, lightning storm, and solemn's judgement.
>>
>>78527386
Run called by in main over the eldlich counter trap, it just fucking sucks outside of zombie world
>>
>>78523734
my friend why do you hate my deck why do you try and keep us negros down?
>>
Bump
>>
File: EyLYQKhU8AMfre1.jpg (504 KB, 1030x740)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
cringe design
>>
>>78530542
Cringe name and cringe effect. Synchrocringe on cringe watch.

Wolfrayet the Star Wind Wolf
WIND / Level 9
Beast / Synchro / Effect
ATK 2500 / DEF 0
1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
1. You can only control 1 "Wolfrayet the Star Wind Wolf".
2. While this card has less than 4000 ATK, this card gains 300 ATK each time a monster effect is activated, other than this card's activated monster effect.
3. Once per turn, if this card's ATK is 4000 or more (Quick Effect): You can shuffle this card and all monsters your opponent controls to the Deck.
>>
>>78530542
>absolutely not Ching chong world support
>>
>>78520251
Dark attribute is the spoiled child of Yugioh. Full powered Orcust was the cancer result of letting their attribute staples being too wasy to shove in. It completely deserves to be shat on by Super Poly, and honestly it deserves more anti support that shits on them even more
Starving Venom did nothing wrong
>>
>>78530858
Alternatively play Lair of Darkness and suddenly EVERYTHING'S a Starving Venom target with superpoly lmao
>>
File: 1597119160817.jpg (106 KB, 869x585)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>78530858
More like the fat child that ate everything on the table, let his brothers starve to death and had his legs chopped off due to diabetes.
>>
>>78531134
Yeah. I also loved the days of Infernoid Lair when you could tribute their own monsters for Virus cards and then empty their GY
>>
>>78530858
all I hear is racist talk about dark types and everything is evil shit and occult stuff so alot of it will be dark
>>
>>78532125
>all I hear is racist talk about dark types
Just as it should be
>>
>>78530542
>VW tier 1 again
Based
>>
>>78518178
The only reason I even bother to wait out your ten minute masturbation is to drop a ra sphere mode and mystic mine
probably a summon limit too
>competitivefags cry HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

And the best part is I can still play meta with my cheap fuck you floodgates via Eldlich
>>
>>78532401
t. Chang
>>
>>78532125
>>
File: 83905521746663.gif (1.44 MB, 520x381)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
DBZ/FotNS Archetype when?
>>
>>78532559
t. Not a brainlet who can actually play vw
>>
>>78532639
Isn't that what those Dual Avatar fags were supposed to be?
>>
>>78532606
>Jaden
>not white
The fuck is he, then?
>>
>>78532712
red
:^)
>>
>>78532639
Fire Fist was like that until they added a waifushit in the support. Also killing the versatility of the deck that made it appealing.
>>
>>78532639
https://en.shindanmaker.com/508087
AI generated archetypes for players based on their names and other factors is the only way to keep the game balanced and have a soft set rotation. It would also compromise duelbook and ygopro as there's no way some kid's cheap server could accommodate all the new cards and interactions so Konami just makes it a subscription fee and kills Hearthstone

>got Gundam-inspired Zombies with Xyz Summoning, focusing on monster stealing.

As the first of this brave new world you get mathmech graydles
>>
>>78532957
Take your meds
>>
>>78532957
based
>>
File: EwvRtQHVgAEBHPF[1].jpg (692 KB, 1490x740)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
What do you lads think of the most recent Alien Support?
>Alien Buster
>[Monster|Effect] Reptile/Light
[] 1700/1500
If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; place 2 A-Counters on it. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 card with an A-Counter; destroy it. You can only use each effect of "Alien Buster" once per turn.
>Cosmic Pincer Ze'loor
>[Monster|Effect|Link] Reptile/Light [] 2600/LINK-3
>2+ Reptile monsters
Change all your opponent's monsters that have A-Counters to Defense Position, also they cannot activate their effects. You can only use each of the following effects of "Cosmic Pincer Ze'loor" once per turn. If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 card from your Deck to your hand that has an effect that places an A-Counter(s). You can remove 2 A-Counters from anywhere on the field; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 Reptile monster.
>>
>>78532394
>>78532606
reeeee blackwings was kangs
>>
>>78533579
>overshilled to no end by (The Man) and even had generic staples at his hand
>most it could do was a lame 10 Lvl Synchro and then went nowhere
Truly embodies the spirit, huh?
>>
>>78533773
thinking the power of my blackniggas is full arm that does fuck all come anon open your mind
>>
Why do so many venues outright ban Yugioh?
>>
>>78533955
They do?
>>
>>78533955
well when you lose you go to the shadow realm anon
>>
>>78528499
black people are fine. blackwings players aren’t people.
>>
>>78530542
Jesus, did this effect come from 2010? Talk about a lot of work to go through for only clearing the opponents front row. The removal itself is good, but this card seem to think one of those effects needed to trigger this won't be my opponent offing this blue doggo.
>>
>>78533538
I think its pretty damn good for reptile support. Recently played a tag duel with a partner using Alien + Abhyss, and even though we lost, he did a really good job using these guys.
>>
>Top tier
Competitive meta decks/archetypes
>Mid tier
Gimmick decks
>Low tier
Anime protag decks
>Shit tier
Your deck
>>
File: A_cosmic_couple.jpg (456 KB, 1280x1292)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>78530609
>Cringe name
>Named after Wolf-Rayet stars, and obscure star subtype with strong stellar winds
>>
File: salad.png (795 KB, 474x695)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
How cheap is Salamangreats without the Ash Blossoms? I need to build 1 more deck for the gauntlet and the best the cheap - effectiveness ratio the better. The last 2 decks for my gauntlet will likely just be proxies of current meta decks.
>>
>>78534866
what's wrong with blackwing decks?
>>
>>78535444
What if I play a semi-competitive extra link gimmick anime protagonist shit deck in Code Talkers?
>>78535806
I'd say it's around $60 or so if you add Cynet Mining. Salad cards are printed in so many low rarities that it's difficult to break the bank with the deck even if you decide to throw an Accesscode Talker in. You won't be running Accesscode though so two quarter per copy Pyro Phoenix do the trick. You can also run stuff like Gozen Match and Solemns in the deck since it has one card starters that set up the combo.
>>
File: 1600095549956.jpg (317 KB, 735x980)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
I decided to go mad and buy a copy of an overpriced meta card before it got reprinted. Babylonia's best girl here cost me about 25 euro plus shipping (and the rest of the order). Obviously she probably isn't going to end up as expensive as Zeus or Accesscode Talker or anything but I imagine she's going to go up before she comes down and honestly in a deck that can bring her out easily with Masquerena or something, she's pretty broken so it only hurt me a little inside paying that much.
Also I'm really surprised she doesn't have a starlight version. Konami could have made a fortune if she did.
>>
Just had to box up and send a card back. Looks like I found the anon who does this:
>When I'm buying it from you? Heavy shuffle damage.
>When I'm selling it to you? Near mint.
>>
>>78536046
I forgot she was even printed. Nobody talks about her. Thank goodness because that card seems annoying.
>>
>>78536007
Damn, I forgot mining was an expensive card.

$60 isn't much for a regional deck and if I was playing the deck a lot it would be a steal. Makes me wish I played Salads back in 2019. I picked up Orcust because they were affordable too but the deck is doodoo ass cheeks now.
>>
>>78536210
Salads aren't too far from doodoo asscheeks themselves at the moment. I'm happy I built it though. I've kind of realized I've built out competitive versions of almost all of the VRAINS anime archetypes naturally over time. Only major decks I'm missing are @ignisters and loldinowrestlers.
>>
>>78535444
>>Top tier
>Competitive meta decks/archetypes
HAHAHAHAHAHA. The absolute state of paypigs
>>
File: 1608004643521.jpg (2.76 MB, 2295x2919)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>78536046
In the end it was not the board wipes and the 30+ dollars pieces of staple and boss monsters that defeated the underworld goddess but the humblest of All God's Creatures... The man eater bug.
>>
>>78536355
Salamangreats don't lose to any handtrap in existence.

Orcust is legitimately worse than the majority of casual decks.
>>
>>78535954
The players. 99% of the time they’re annoying and/or smell bad. Also Crow Hogan is a massive faggot.
>>
>>78536550
Genomaterial and Dimensional swifter say hi.
>>
>>78536522
Using an avatar is against the rules.
>>
>>78536573
Most decks don't run Gnomaterial and D-Shifter is incredibly niche. I think the closest way to not make Orcust auto-lose is running Rokkets to turbo Chaos Ruler. Girsu was kind of pointless and didn't fix the deck's weakness unfortunately. It's on a $40 for some bizarre reason too.
>>
>>78536672
Unless you’re Sera.
>>
>>78535954
So many archetypes have done so many great things with one or two pieces of supports including making the meta decks bleed, like volcanic did. And here we have one that not only gets all the attention and new toys but also the whole support of the dark attribute and is not able to do nothing with it. Kind of insulting towards anyone who’s favorite archetype has not gotten anything over half a decade or whose favorite monster has yet to receive a retrain, isn’t it?
>>
>>78536672
So is impersonating a janni, and if you think that that is my only post then you are more retarded and inbreed than you sound.
>>
>>78536834
>inbreed
lol
Yes, you're using an avatar on multiple posts
???
>>
>>78536834
no one’s impersonating. they’re just letting you know that you’re being a subhuman avatarfag throughout this thread
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>78536732
So is Prana an inverse of the "loli older than she looks" trend?
>>
>>78536923
And that is the best counterargument you can came up with when being faced about how repetitive you are about all your responses. Funny enough repetitive responses is a sign of the specific brain damage that being inbreed causes.
>>
>>78537029
You don't make any sense.

Also, again, it's "inbred", thirdworlder.
Inbreed is an Action.
>>
>>78537106
All right point taken, inbred. Not going away anyway, so you better learn to deal with it.
>>
>>78537280
Ok, just be good.
>>
>>78536982
No idea, but it does appeal to my zentai fetish
>>
>>78537450
Maybe, but I won’t spam sexualized shit in here like some others :)
>>
>>78537558
Fair enough
>>
Most handsome (monster card) man in Yugioh right here
>>
>>78536550
Salamangreat hard loses to Nibiru unless you cut your summons VERY short or open with your Salamangreat traps. Otherwise you'll need to dump them with Gazelle and toss them back into the hand with Sunlight Wolf. They're kind of resilient and can rebuild easily for turn 3 but they're not super strong anymore. Dark goodstuff Orcust is probably stronger.
>>
>>78538078
>and toss them back into the hand with Sunlight Wolf.
And Falco. Goddamn, I wish Counter Fairies had something like that
>>
>>78537441
Do you realize what are you asking for?
>>
>>78538762
Can you ask that question in English this time?
>>
File: so8fhwwxquk61.png (526 KB, 640x466)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
What normal effect monsters do you wish to see get retrained?
>>
>>78539007
*normal/effect
>>
File: Dorodoros.PNG.png (207 KB, 415x324)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>78538849
>deck based around Zentai villains
>Zentai grunts card
>Infinite token spam
>>
>>78536801
volcanics you must be that youtuber guy no dimes just like your deck
>>
>>78539249
>>>/pw/ with your gay memes
>>
What's better for finding matches online? EDOPro or YGOPro2?
>>
>>78530542
>>78530609
cybeast gregar had to find new work it seems
>>
Ghosts from the Past? More like Shit from my Ass!
>>
File: ursa bear.jpg (2.82 MB, 814x3558)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>78532639
HOKUTO
>>
>>78542123
There is a huge lack of Australians exploding into puddles of gore to be a Hyokuto no Ken deck.
>>
File: Metal Armored Ant.jpg (251 KB, 1280x720)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>78539007 It got a rush detrain
A gigantic ant-like creature covered by thick armor. Everything in its path that tries to harm the forest will be blocked.
>>
>>78542167
7stars & bears is the closest they could get
>>
>>78542123
Is it sad that I legitimately want to play this deck and hope it gets decent support to at least make it a decent matchup for VW?
>>
File: akiba ranger.jpg (129 KB, 680x765)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>78539084
Oh no wonder you weren't making sense, saying it with a Z instead of the proper S
>>
>>78542225
The first half no but second part? Boy would that take quite the work to do in just a single card
>>
>>78534908
If you think this you're just bad at the game
>>
>>78542463
Would you believe me if I told you that this card will see some use just because it is a level 9 synchro that does not ask extra requirements aside the inherent synchro mechanic?
>>
when do we get a shota archetype?
>>
>>78542652
prankids
>>
File: blast this foo.jpg (78 KB, 680x476)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>78542652
You just got magikey, please quit asking
>>
>>78526799
If you want it just for the tin, like the other anon already said, just ask people at your locals if anyone has one lying around. If you want to open one for fun, either wait for dragoon to get banned so it becomes cheap again or get the 2021 tins.
Wish you great pulls anon!
>>
I've decided to build myself a Blue Eyes deck. Found a random Saga of B!he Eyes Structure at Walgreens yesterday. How bad am I fucking up?
>>
>>78544799
>How bad am I fucking up?
How black are you?
>>
>>78544799
Are you in 2016?
>>
In the OCG, T.G. monsters have "This card is also treated as a Machine type monster".

Why did the TCG leave this out on all of them?
>>
>>78545356
That’s false. The anime had that, not the OCG. Why they left this out, I don’t know.
>>
>>78544799
Pretty badly. Blue-Eyes kind of sucks and Saga of Blue-Eyes is really outdated and most of the good support in it was reprinted recently in Legendary Duelists Season 2. That said, the deck is now as expensive as is is competitive which is not very. It's not horrible for a learner deck or kitchen table deck.
>>
>>78545356
>>78545389
I think they did not want to start doing dual types nor plan to as still not a thing. But attributes tho
>>
>>78545407
I only play kitchen table with my roommate and we're just kinda building cheap decks that could be fun to play against one another. Not trying to be competitive. Good to know the supports for it are in Legendary Duelists Season 2 though.
>>
>>78545512
Yeah, I don’t get it. You have shit like Elysium and Five-Headed Link Dragon, but giving TG an extra type would break shit?
>>
>>78545512
>dual types
Fuck that could get out of hand really fast! Imagine a Dragon/Zombie monster.
>>
>>78518849
>offended by something that tame
You are evading your own words now. Think better next time you project.
>think his local is whole world
>shoehorning up tranny when there aren't
You folk never have argument and rely on fallacies.

>>78519172
Come again if you want to get your ass kicked
>>
>>78545594
Yes, cyberdragon is a thing and the main reason why machine type synchros cant be better than morphotronics.
>>
>>78545594
While they are partially being ironic >>78545616 Does have the point in why things like Wyrms & Cyberse were made to avoid gud stuff other things have.
>>
>>78545695
I’m just saying. Charmers should have been about making those elemental hybrids work instead of just another control spellcaster deck.
>>
You may bow before your master.
>>
File: 1617633104510.jpg (121 KB, 841x765)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>78545892
Where is the master? I am only seeing a maid.
>>
>>78545646
Holy shit this. I had to put down my Earth Machine deck because my locals has a diehard Cyber Dragon player and I get paired against him every week. I also had my own tricked out Cyber Dragon deck which ended up being a diceroll mirror match. The machine type is hard countered by a popular anime deck which immediately makes it worse by virtue of Chimeratechs existing.
>>
>>78545820
Did you forget about the whole Element series?
>>78545892
Wrong general
>>
>>78545892
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, A SINGLE NEGATE? HELP ME ANTI-WAIFUBROS. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. I WAS MEANT TO BE IN CHARGE.
>>
>>78545892
i want to fuck their dragon forms
>>
>>78532712
You realize GX is set in Japan?
>>
I kind of wanted to build RDAs after GFTP since I knew Resonators and the RDA extra deck monsters were cheap across the board but Wildwinds are $15 each for some fucking reason. It's a casual shitdeck and I'm not paying that much for a card that's literally worthless otherwise.
>>
File: 1587832431335.png (2.78 MB, 1500x1500)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>78546034
You are only seeing half of the issue. Cyber Dragon can exploit all machine support from both sides of the field. That is why Machine decks have to go out of their way to keep them away. Mostly by as you mention excluding everything that is not earth.

>>78545892
Finally a worthy oponent!
>>
File: 86379342.jpg (112 KB, 624x624)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
When will we get more Albaz story?
>>
>>78546034
Tech in the shadow imprison mirrors at that point
>>
>>78546272
No, if you have to side deck a Cyber Dragon the only effective option is by side decking cyber dragon cards.
>>
>>78546272
That doesn't do anything since Chimeratech Fortress Dragon tributes your entire field as its summoning condition. It's like a Kaiju or a Super Poly that's always available.
>>
Stupid hypothetical concept from a retard who doesn't really follow the metagame at all and just fucks around on EDO sometimes with retarded gimmick decks
>New Master Rule, modifies the mechanics of normal-summoning
>Normal monsters do not use your normal summon when summoned
>Normal summoning an effect monster still uses your normal summon, can not normal summon a normal monster after you've used your effect monster normal summon
>Otherwise you can just keep normal summoning normal monsters as long as you have normals to summon
>Gemini monsters soft-buffed by this
>If you want to abuse them as extra deck fodder, you're forced to run vanillas that don't do anything
>This means you have to get by with your extra deck cards because the vanillas make you less likely to run into your good spells and effect monsters
Does this make normal monsters viable, change basically nothing, or make normals overpowered?
I just like the idea of every archetype getting a couple normal monsters to support the modified summoning mechanic like they did with Link monster, and get some nice archetypal flavor text out of it too
>>
>>78546406
You just made heart of the underdog be 60 bucks a pop and both of the vanilla level 4 dark dragons 30 bucks each.
But on the brightside geminis still sucks.
>>
>>78546465
well shit
>>
>>78546406
The idea would be interesting as something like a field spell but I would never want that as a master rule. And I say that as someone who plays link spam decks which would likely be hard buffed by that change. Code Talkers would turn into Bitron/Digitron/Protron Turbo featuring Code hand links.
>>
>>78536672
Do rules supersede law?
Is he a person online? He pays taxes, doesn't murder people, (though he should jannies) so the government owes him lawful protection from harassment and assault by mods so fuck your rules

Unless you want to admit he's not a person online. Than it's good game to throw around your pathetic threats. But than he should be uploading bomb threats and child porn and the website is liable for that.

Stick to Yugioh faggot
You ain't ready for a real penalty game
>>
File: U.png (1.48 MB, 2560x1440)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>78546497
What the Fuck?
>>
>>78546386
True
>>78546401
I hate how right you are, it doesn't stop the materials from being used
I'm at a loss here other than barrier statue or locking fusion/extra deck immediately I can't really think of a right way to stop the fucker from entering the field
>>
>>78546406
It'd really just be more of the same sept now it's easier to spam the extra deck

This is why people hated pendulum. Pendulum wasn't even bad, it literally just made the problems more visible. Really you were playing pendulum for their archetype anyway. Only occasionally a generic engine because it was hard to find consistency for scales.

Then of course they nerfed it and never made pendulum support again. Not that half of them were good to begin with. Ever heard of anyone playing dinomist or igknights competitively?
>>
>>78539007
>column shit
ugh
>>
>>78539007
That Metal Armored Bug retrain looks like something straight out of some bad GX set like Shadow of Infinity or something.

>>78536046
Fags kept whining that waifus were eating up all the starlight slots. Maybe they should have kept the waifu theme, the waifu starlights tend to be more valuable.

>>78527571
It's a combination of autistic animu collectors, scummy investors who worship the ground that Alpha Investments and Gary Vee walk on, and vendors capitalizing on both of the above groups.
>>
File: GeminiElf-TF04-JP-VG.png (709 KB, 544x544)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>78521514
Meanwhile, in 2003...
>>
File: 1609134393563.jpg (41 KB, 604x680)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>78545625
>ass kicked
You've just been rambling retard I don't even know what you're trying to say.
>>
>>78547643
I remember that was the first secret rare I ever pulled and the guy who had all the nice cards immediately traded me for something.
I wonder what it was.
I wanna say Dark Paladin but I don’t remember if they both existed at that time
>>
>>78542649
It'll see use cause it's a free summon in virtual world that then also has the best form of removal on your opponents turn just by doing your basic combo
>>
>>78532431
I'm just fucking around and trying shit, I used to have a different Norleras deck that was more consistent playing through disruption, but I used Union Carrier so it's no longer valid.
I'm trying to find a way to get 1 light fairy, 3 dark fiends and Norleras in my hand without relying on Isolde and the Armageddon Knight loop, but so far I haven't found a good way to do this yet.
>>
>>78536046
I use this card with my ABC deck and Masquerena. Get ABC and IP on the fields, on opponent turn you can banish ABC to get the materials back and use the materials + IP to bring out Underworld Goddess
>>
>>78546922
>Complains about column shit
>Praises link summoning and link cards
>>
>>78550380
Don't like them either desu
>>
So there is a guy offering 200 boosters of Legendary Duelists Magical Hero for 1,50€ per piece. The price looks amazing, but I wonder if these packs are scaled or some other shady stuff happened to them. What do you guys think, is this a scam?
>>
File: smug hippo .jpg (15 KB, 335x335)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
trigger sweaty /ygo/ neckbeards with one image
>>
>>78551107
Nah, don't worry dude, he just opened up the box to confirm the packs are legitimate :^)
>>
File: 1617872770303.jpg (521 KB, 1653x2730)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>sends a water monster to the gy to increase its attack
...It better be from the deck considering how they were teasing people with this card for a while.
>>
>>78551228
Yeah, that why it sounds so shady to me, on the other hand his account has more than 500 shipped orders and not a single bad review. He‘s selling a lot of other single boosters too, so one would think if he pulled off a stunt like that people would already be mad at him.
>>
>>78545646
>cyberdragon is a thing and the main reason why machine type synchros cant be better than morphotronics.
Are you retarded? Crystrons are ridiculuously easy to mix with and MPB are also a thing
>>
>>78551252
>Wanting an ED Undine
>>
Did I ever told how much I love this motherfucker? Tribrigades in general were a blessing for my Simorgh Deck after Called by got hit
>>
>>78551519
How do you get out so many Simorghs that.you can make a rank 4?
>>
Why couldn't Simorghs be as good as thunder dragons? Why can't every boomer monster that gets a whole archetype be as good as thunder dragon.
>>
>>78551576
Use Cockadoodledoo and Parallel Exceed into Harpie Conductor. Imperial Iron Wall and Tribrigade Revolt also are amazing for recyclying
>>78551762
They just need a strong Lv4 monster and to be more resistant to handtraps. That and being so dependant on the Normal Summon is the only thing holding them back. Their boss monsters and Link are legit busted and even Dark Simorgh + Repulsion can dab on backrow decks
>>
>>78551762
Because Thundras got every monster on their archtype able to summon itself and able to go hand neutral. It was obviously the degenerate flavor of the year. Now with Colossus banned they're barely worth the effort of using beyond for Chaos engine
>>
>>78551917
Sounds very interesting, do you have a deck list? I have a pure Simorgh deck and rarely manage to get out a consistent board and of course the hand is then gone too.
>>
>>78552021
You will have to wait a couple of hours, anon. I'm not at home now. But I'll post my two decklists, don't worry
>I have a pure Simorgh deck and rarely manage to get out a consistent board
That's your main problem. Until new support comes out and Called by comes back at 3. You will have to mix them with Tribrigades in order to remain consistent. To make them optimal to go second you better get your hands at least on DRNM and Knightmares, Monarch's Stormforth is also a spicy side tech along Simorgh of Ancestry
>>
>>78545646
Here's how you solve cyber dragon
>summon dragoon pass
Did cyber dragon go first?
>bait card for infinity bait card for infinity
>summon dragoon, burn destruction, then attack for game
>>
>>78552302
>bait card for infinity
Good luck with burning yourself with Anaconda for nothing, fag
Also using Dragoon as a crutch is cringe and gay
>>
>>78552302
>summon dragoon pass
:^)
>>
So a mate of mine has an Egyptian God deck and another mate has a Sacred Beast deck, so now I want to make a Wicked God deck so we can do a three-way duel with these decks.
I'm thinking of using Reactor Slime, Metal Reflect Slime and Egyptian God Slime to easily get three tributes for the Wicked Gods but I just have one little problem.
The thing is, I'm trying to look for search effects I can use for these Wicked Gods (lv10 dark fiends) but I can only seem to find cards with effects that send fiend monsters to the GY.
Anyone got some tips or ideas? Discard to GY and use some cards that can return them to my hand since they can't be special summoned?
>>
>>78550380
I hate column cards solely because T-Set only works in Mekk Knights.
>>
Redpill me on fire fists.
>>
>>78553320
Outdated, but fun
>>
>>78552873
>so now I want to make a Wicked God deck so we can do a three-way duel with these decks.
Try a Nordic/Aesir deck. Easier to solve it's problems
>>
>>78553671
nah, we like to keep in theme and I don't mind using a suboptimal deck
>>
File: 1661358.jpg (160 KB, 307x450)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Are Rikka's regional level or scrub tier? If the former do they use a sizeable Aromage engine/do they synergize?
>>
>>78554240
They're fat waifufag scrub tier
>>
>>78554240
Rikka's are just a casual deck. They're extremely type-xenophobic and Plants don't really have anything of their own worth bringing out (aside from Hypeyton, but good luck bringing that out in Rikkas).
I don't know how would they synergize with Aromas, those decks don't have anything in common beside being Plants, and both brick on their own very easily, so I can't imagine what would the mix of two look like.
But hey, at least the art is nice..
>>
>>78554463
>the art is nice
>>
File: Goku SSJ downcast.jpg (75 KB, 634x461)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>78554377
>>78554463
Dang, Aromages were my only meme/table 500 deck left and I really wanted to upgrade them. Guess some decks weren't meant to top regionals.
>>
>>78554669
Rikka's recently got pic related. I haven't played them since but I don't see this card changing much, since you're still locked into Plants for the turn.
Seriously though, just upgrade your Aromas, they're definitely more playable than Rikkas.
>>
File: 31615285.jpg (54 KB, 421x614)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>78554764
I don't even know how to upgrade the deck so I would be dumping money into nothing. If there was a 2 card combo way to end on an Jasmine, Bouncer and any Synchro monster I would be set.
>>
>>78554873
I've no idea. Rikkas can search the Bouncer with pic related but I still don't see them working well with Aromas.
>>
>>78554764
>just upgrade your Aromas, they're definitely more playable than Rikkas
How? Aromas need a lot of cards to establish a decent board and can trigger their effect at the worst of times. Petal alone puts Rikkas adove aromas. Not to mention that the generic water support is another plus rikkas have over aromage.
>>
>>78555602
What boards can Rikka's even make? Half of their cards lock you into Plants for the turn. At least with Aromas you can Synchro whatever the fuck you want.
Petal might be a good searcher but it's not like Rikkas are gonna make any big plays with whatever they search out.
>generic water support
Like what?
>>
Im so sad bros. I wanna get back into the game, but I haven't played since 2004 and I honestly don't know wtf is going on. Wtf is a synchro? How do link monsters work? Why is Pot of Greed banned?!
>>
>>78556011
>Wtf is a synchro?
The white monster cards
You add up the level with a tuner type monster and others
>How do link monsters work?
Gawd knows
>Why is Pot of Greed banned?!
Cus it's op af bruh
>>
>>78556108
Thanks for trying to explain.
Yeah Pot of Greed is good, but I legit just saw someone double Raigeki someone with a fucking fusion monster, so I'm confused on how they're balancing this game.
>>
>>78556011
>synchro
Basically contact fusions with specific requirements. Add monster levels together and meet the material requirements (tuner + non-tuner) and if it meets both you can summon from the extra deck.
>link monsters
Tributes from the extra deck with a material value system essentially. Meet the requirements and tribute the amount of monster cards that add up to the monster's link rating. Link monsters themselves can count as extra material equal to their link rating. So you can link two monsters on the field into Knightmare Phoenix (link-2), then link the Phoenix with one other monster into Knightmare Unicorn (link-3). Say you have both Unicorn and Phoenix on the field and want to link into Knightmare Gryphon (link-4), you can use the Phoenix as one link material instead of its rating to add 1+3. Link monsters can only be summoned to the extra monster zone or a zone a link monster points to.
>Pot of Greed
It gives too much free advantage to the turn player. You spend one card to draw two which means it's a +1. Replacement Pot cards all have steep costs now and people still run them. Greed would be obscene in any deck. Just remember that Pot of Greed only makes stronger decks better since the cards they draw are worth more.
>>78556131
Prank Kids Battle Butler?
>>
>>78556235
Yeah, exactly, the prankster guy. How is that not OP?
Holy hell, so the entire meta game is spamming special summons now? Are there any counters that stop people from linking?
Considering the above, fair enough. Pot of Greed would make anyone looking to combo out be able to FTK consistently. Well shit. Guess I'll throw that in the trash then. Never gonna get unbanned.
>>
File: 1453623453.gif (961 KB, 498x312)
961 KB
961 KB GIF
>>78556235
Fuck it. Trying to read up on this stuff has felt like studying quantum physics or something from my perspective. Just gonna see if someone has explained the meta in order by year somewhere or something.
Thanks for the help!
>>
>>78556303
you either embrace op cards or you stick to GOAT format and/or casual duels
>>
>>78556303
>Holy hell, so the entire meta game is spamming special summons now? Are there any counters that stop people from linking?
More or less, but there plenty of ways for stopping your opponent from spamming, pretty much that's the job of handtraps. And if you play a Control deck there are also plenty of good staples to use
>>
>>78556393
Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick to casual until I understand wtf is going on.
>>
>>78556303
Keep the Pot. It's playable in GOAT format. Every printing is worth at least a few bucks.
Battle Butler is one of the best cards in a tier-1.5ish deck. Link monsters are strong but aren't insanely oppressive or anything. They're either low-ish impact generic toolbox cards, strong boss monsters, or archetype specific monsters. You can always stop link summons by quick flipping their material with Book of Moon, bouncing their material with Compulsory Evacuation Device, or just destroying them.
>>78556378
You're essentially learning a new card game. There are a lot of video series about teaching new players
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1QsMX9MwHA
Here's an awesome yearly meta recap series. Tombox makes excellent videos and has a lot of specific ruling and tech videos for newer players. MST TV is a great channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSBEfJ_j7PQ
>>
>>78556510
Holy fuck thank you. The most useful thing I found on my own so far is some type of video series by a guy named cimooo or something where he goes through the history of Yugioh but its gonna take many hours. I come from a meta where playing Dragon Capture Jar could literally win you a game because Blue Eyes's flavor text was very very literal.

I'll give these a long look bro ty. It really does feel like a completely different card game.
>>
I started playing Tag Force 1 and 2 as some anon requested before ia previous thread, he was right. The powercreep is there, but at least is not as brutal when trying to get back all at once. And Holy shit, Abyss Soldier is disruptive as fuck in Water Decks
I have to ask though. Which card(s) was/were the responsible for getting Pot of Greed banned? Because it was Limited in the first Tag Force and banned in 2 so I have to assume something that made it broken more than it already was got out
>>
>>78556602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKGQw970XZ4
>>
File: 1435067895.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>78556729
Useful, thanks!
>>
>>78556574
If you have any questions about archetypes or general stuff feel free to shoot questions out here.
>>
>>78552202
Stormforth locks me out of the link Simorgh though. Maybe I‘ll just sit on them until new support is released, just like I do with T.G..
>>
>>78557125
You should probably just play Tri-Brigade.
>>
>>78557218
I don‘t care about Tri-Brigade though.

Oh, another question, is anybody here playing tellarknights? What‘s your opinion on them currently?

>>78556729
Another advantage of Pot of Greed the video ignores is its ability to effectively delay a draw. Instead of five initial cards you have to work with, you have four with the option to gain your fifth card (plus one extra) not at the start if the turn, but whenever you see fit. This means you can do plays that get search targets out of the deck or use garnets to prevent you from drawing them before you draw your fifth (and sixth) card. This means that it doesn‘t only give you additional
cards, but actually improves the quality of the fifth card you draw in general, plus another card with the same advantages. It would be a worse card (but still broken) if you had to play it immediately at the start of your main phase, like Heat Wave for example forces you to.
>>
File: 14356234533.gif (861 KB, 350x259)
861 KB
861 KB GIF
>>78557059
Thank you so much.
>>
>>78556729
>dqueef
>>
>>78557601
>when Celtic Guardian was relevant
>>
Give me a relatively recent archetype and I'll attempt to build a deck that hopefully isn't shit but will most likely be shit
>>
>>78556011
I'm in your same boat brother, but it's not that bad. Just download EDO and run the tutorials. They help a bunch. Now I'm getting the hang of the finer details with the new mechanics. Don't worry bro, just hang in there, it's not that difficult. Most of it is just padding out your Extra Deck.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (148 KB, 544x544)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>78555909
>Like what?
pic related but salvage too.
>>
>>78556729

>Trolling the newfag with the shit version of the video.
Here is the legit one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55rM2_XvcT4
>>
>>78557818
Dream Mirror
>>
>>78548337
Actually it might have been a B. Skull Dragon.
I remember being attracted to its high attack
>>
Which is the best Unga bunga deck?
>>
File: blackbois.png (1.45 MB, 1366x768)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
My best board I think, can make it with one whirled buy blackwings
>>
>>78558117
granny maju
>>
>>78558117
Trains
>>
>>78558117
Tats the one thing that have not changed since you left. Skull Servant.
>>
>>78558140
>rely on all Bardiche, Dragun and Redoer because you can't make anything good by yourself
Holy kek
>>
>>78558140
>the best blackwing board has one (1) blackwing as savage equip
The absolute state of cuckwings
>>
>>78558140
""""""""blackwings""""""""
>>
>>78558140
404 blackwing not found
>>
>>78558217
Oh, I just noticed savage equip isn‘t even blackwing, but raidraptor. I‘m howling.
>>
>>78558140
>blackwing player can only be decent when using another archetype's cards
Makes you really think..
>>
>>78558399
>>78558248
>>78558241
>>78558217
>>78558215
all jelly cause my wings can blend in with other cards and create magic unlike there shitty archetype
>>
>>78558495

Literally any good archetype can end on that board.
>>
>>78558495
Dude, even Agents can do that board and even better with an Archlord Kristya on top and a Counter Trap instead of Fog Blade. And they didn't got support since 2011. Blackwings are shit
>>
>>78558495
Where are the blackwings at?
>>
>>78558636
thinking agents are anything neck yourself you stupid faggot
>>78558643
the backwings are the building blocks what holds everything together
>>
>>78558826
that’s incredibly lame. why the fuck do niggers claim their deck is *insert archetype* but then end on the same 4 ED omni negate monsters every other deck uses. shit is boring.
>>
>>78558495
Jokes on you, my decks makes decent boards with only in-archetype boss monsters.
What you posted is soulless garbage.
>>
>>78558870
Pretty much komoney‘s fault for shitting out busted generic cards. Apollousa, Needlefiber, Verte Anaconda, and Borreload Savage were all stupid ideas.
>>
>>78558870
because needle killed steam and steam is the best thing too synchro with so you got to adapt, plus playing zoo format changes a man
>>78558984
it doesn't feel soulless cause I didn't net deck or anything when your constantly on that grind too improve your deck and challenge the real op shit that can do half of that with one card, like anon your decks not soulless if you can make it better
>>
>>78559220
>Borreload Savage

remember People saying it would be bad cause it cant stop ghost girls
>>
>>78559237
if your endboard is the same as everyone else’s why the fuck bother with niggerwings in the first place? You’ll get raped by any real competitive deck and casual duels aren’t exactly the place for several omni negates.
>>
>>78559237
Yeah, this anon's right >>78559282, if you're gonna end on the same board as everyone else, what's the point in doing it in inefficient way? You're not really playing with Blackwings, you playing with Savage, Dragoon etc. You might as well get a proper meta deck at that point.
>>
>>78558870
Becouse said omni negate niggers should be more xenophobic towards other archeotypes or at least types and Komani should give more generic support to anything that is not Dragon, Spellcaster, Machine, Zombie and Warrior in that order.
>>
>>78559282
>>78559337
I like how they play there my deck either I play them or I don't play the game, I don't expect anything I i've beaten top tier got smashed by them but so has everyone here.

plus blackwings have so many different things it can do if you don't go simoon route then you got the apex, statue or the dragunity plays
>>
Gasp
>>
>>78558826
>Other archetype is shit because RRRRRRREEEE
>But mine isn't because it can make x and Y even if other archetype mentioned before also can!
Lol!
>>
Archetypes ending on generic boss monsters doesn't make them shit. If they're able to consistently and resiliently make that board they're fine. Or are we forgetting that VW was the dominant deck for like five months because it could always make VFD?
>>
>>78559730
It makes them gay and boring.
>>
>>78558826
>thinking agents are anything neck yourself you stupid faggot
Agents are a thosand times more soulful than your cringe monsters, nigwingfag
>can make the same board as the one you posted, except for Bardiche and only if it's not a Chaos hybrid
>never used by a anime character, so no artificial shilling
>Can make bosses of their own Attribute and Type both going first and second
>isn't afraid of running garnets, like a man. And those aren't for a Dragun cringe crutch
>field spell older than 80% of Blackwing players
>doesn't even use ghost lolis, uses handtraps of it's own monster Type instead and even the oldest one of those is a decade older
>comes from an accesible SD instead of Overpriced sets
Seethe and cope
>>
>>78544799
Well the 2021 tins will have Blue eyes and DM support. Might be good.
>>
>>78560129
all that text and you think I'm seething my decks always gonna get support I can always play in different ways fuck even my cards still get banned, agents yeah I'd see spyrals every now and again
>>
>>78560226
But will BEWD and REBD finally fuse into Odd-Eyes Monochrome Dragon
>>
Almost everything between GX and VRAINS is unappealing to me. I don't know why 5Ds in particular puts me off so much but I can't think of much other than Stardust and RDA that aren't unappealing to me. It's edgy but not the brand of early 2000s edgy I grew up with. It's weird.
>>
>>78560299
Not into Nasca Lines?
>>
>>78558495
Not gonna lie I got a chuckle out of that one, charmers/fairy tail are more consistent at boarding and shitting out XYZ end boards
Man blackwings really need a buff
>>
>>78560310
I recognize that Earthbound Immortals are a cool idea but they have zero personality.
>>
>>78560348
Monkey and Fish are cool
>>
>>78560330
all I wish for is steam back and a north/south that summons from deck.

fuck it throw in a link where I can normal summon again
>>
>>78558140
I activate super poly and make starving, lol gg faggot.
>>
>>78560575
Super poly the solution to all dark problems
>>
>>78560614
It's a solution to everything
>t. guy who got his Transcode scooped up into a Shekinaga twice in one match
>>
>>78560575
anon why play such an unfair card against us dark brothers, also starving I can still survival that, if its that 3 dark fucking nigger then fuck you
>>
>>78560659
I play Gren Maju, 90% of my monsters are dark too.
>borreload and dragoon die
the rest of your board is far from intimidating.
>>
>>78560864
thinking I haven't had that happen too be from a gren maju player
>>
>>78560963
It’s anaconda being stuck out there like a boner in the middle of a business meeting. It’s the perfect target to hit with an attack for game.
>>
>>78561140
yeah but I can fog blade it, to be honest I hate maju its one of the decks that is just annoying, I even took simoon out and did the barrier sat simough plays cause the deck does make me fucking seethe

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.