[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My party (two Elves, one Human) are going to Feywild. And while I'm really good with Material plane and Shadowfell ... I REALLY suck with goofy/silly/Alice-In-Wonderland/Fey stuff.

I'm currently reading a lot on Feywild and yeah, it can be goofy and it can be cruel, but I'm SO lost on how to capture "the vibe" of the place.

Concretely, the party will encounter a huge hedge maze-city, guarded by some ... guards. How should I roleplay these guards? (its eladrin + some Feybeasts). Then, the party may enter the city, which is basically a massive marketplace. I'd really need a few npc ideas, that fit this setting. And not just "they are mischevious and want to trick people", but like actual "this guy wants to do this to them/with them/for them".

The CN stuff, I guess. I'm bad at it. Can anyone help me with some ideas, please?
>>
>>77697239
Don't know how to answer your question, but I'll give you a bump.
>>
>>77697239
Watch Pan's Labyrinth

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.