[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 167576157.jpg (70 KB, 888x820)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Age of Slavmar edition

>Previous thread
>>77687607

>Latest news
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/02/22/the-one-alliance-that-turned-prosperous-mournhold-into-the-cursed-city/
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/02/20/warhammer-preview-online-lords-of-the-mortal-realms/

>Official AoS website
https://www.ageofsigmar.com
>Downloads; Rules Errata and FAQs:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/downloads/
https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Art Database
ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php
>AoS Battletomes (Remember, loose lips sink ships, the longer this MEGA stays up, the better!)
https://mega.nz/folder/ypg0FKyZ#bvcFlGrFxCQiEMzP_zdsug/folder/DshkzIKD
>/YourDudes/ Fluff
https://mega.nz/#F!JPo1ATAZ!Dc8C0HngNOwI3jE7jMhxSA
>Soulbound and Supplements
https://mega.nz/folder/ToY3AArC#WmeUJTC9pYMfZYttOUdtEQ
>AoS Books and Audiobooks
https://mega.nz/folder/Wjg2HSrK#nLgjQdhQodTxDCNKAnMRAA

>Tools
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/
https://repl.it/repls/ShockingNegligibleSpecialist
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark+elf+photoshop+template.psd
https://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

>Thread Question
Can't think of one.
>>
NAGASH IS ALL
>>
Sigmarfags got the rope.
>>
>>77695057
awww rite mates all is wan in nagoosh and today we're gunna be havin a talk about why you should play beest of kayus member ta check my music video tribute video please
>>
File: qERdJ5F.jpg (217 KB, 1544x1087)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>tfw can't decide upon a board/bases for my dudes
Ugh
>>
Do you ever feel like you've forgotten how to paint and it all just looks shite?
>>
File: Grey sea.jpg (292 KB, 677x1204)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>77695111
>he paints
>>
>>77695111
Take the airbrush pill
>>
Hey, after I'm finished with my nighthaunt (gonna have to wait for olynder as I'm gonna do her her original colours but I dont have the paints) should I wait for the next time or get some more now to get ready? My collection is:
Kurdoss
Olynder
Knight of shroud on foot
Knight of shroud on steep
2 guardian of souls
spirit torment
Lord executioner.
24 reapers
20 chainrasp
4 myrmourn banshees

Thinking of getting more chainrasp and maybe some chainghast to go with my spirit torment.
>>
>>77695111
That would imply I ever learned to paint in the first place
>>
File: castigator.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1000)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
pewpew I'm firin mah lazor
>>
>>77695145
I thought they fired bombs or something?
>>
What day will they announce that I've won and sent me my cart?
>>
>>77695171
when you checkout
>>
>>77695171
It ends on the 25th then you'll know by the 8th iirc.
Also you won't won because someone at GW has your surname.
>>
>>77695145
>The Dice Tower seal of excellence
I will never buy a board game that tries to sell me on the opinion of this absolute manchild.
>>
>>77695145
does this mean they are going to squat dreadfane?

was hoping to pick that up some time
>>
I don't care about super OP list tailoring, I just want to run a smug, arrogant Necromancer and he minions. How do I best do this?
>>
>>77695391
Run a necromancer and a bunch of skeletons
>>
>>77695391
If you're not waac then just run whatever you think would look cool on the table.
>>
>>77695224
I was unaware that thing existed until I saw your post.

Fuck you.
>>
>>77695103
what are your options?
>>
What's the best entry point into AoS? It seems like no faction has an easy buy-in.
>>
>>77695572
What faction are you interested in?
There are plenty of starter sets which offer discounts, some armies get bigger boxed sets.
>>
>>77695572
Most faction have a start collecting and then theres the starter box which has the most value for money.
>>
>>77695572
beginner's armies are a meme, you should always aim to start with the army you ultimately want
>>
>>77695594
I'm open to anything but Stormcast.

>>77695594
>>77695599
It seems like, checking out the start collecting boxes, they rarely represent what people are actually using in the army. So buying them feels like a waste of money.
>>
>>77695572
Idk if you're an avid procrastinator like me but start by buying one thing at a time so you don't get burnt out. My first AoS models were a box of Mournfang Cavalry. I got that built and painted then got the next thing and repeated the process. Never buy too much if you cant handle it and dont fall for the massive box set meme when you're starting out. There's been a few times I've bought too much and been daunted by the amount and kept putting off doing it all to the point that I lose interest.
>>
Can I drop a few of my Khorne Bloodbound dudes into my Slaves to Darkness army? I'm building some warscrolls but can't seem to find an option for it.
>>
>>77695654
It depends on the box, and it pays to look into it a little. For example, I know the Ironjawz and Khorne mortals SC! boxes are largely staple units, so you can't really go wrong with them, but others can get shitty or weird (like the incomplete Retributors unit in one of the Stormcast boxes).

Still, you'd be much better off starting by picking what you think is cool and looks cool and that you'd like to spend a lot of time fucking around with. If there are any that stick out to you, I'm sure someone here who knows about those armies could help more.
>>
>>77695654
take the stormpill, their SC has the most point value (except for nurgle if you are willing to recast)
>>
File: 1439600845321.png (3.96 MB, 3072x816)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB PNG
Lads, I'm finding it increasingly hard to resist starting a Stormcast army. Not even the Sacrosanct guys, but bog-standard, first generation, starter set-tier Stormcast. They've grown on me over the last five years and the only thing holding me back is I can't think of a good colour scheme.
>>
>>77695750
I really don't like Stormcast dude, can't get into them. I actually don't mind the basic hammer bitches but once you get into the silly crossbows and wings and stuff it looks awful IMO.
>>
>>77695726
How is the DoK start collecting and/or Shadow and Pain?
>>
File: IMG_5338.jpg (1.62 MB, 3968x2084)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>77695754
Just don't make the same mistake GW did, and avoid using gold for the majority of the armour and you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>77695805
Why is there an undead dude in the middle?
>>
>>77695754
Anvils were my pick, no regrets
>>
Maggotkin or DoK?
>>
>>77695805
gold isn't the problem
>>
I think one of my problems getting into AoS is honestly that the army that seem like I'd like in playstyle (Stormcast, Kharadron Overlords) I just hate the aesthetic of.

Whereas like, Idoneth and Ossiarch Bonereapers, I love the aesthetic, but they seem pretty boring and one note to play. I'm not even sure if either of those has a good start collecting yet (everyone tells me not to use Namarti with Idoneth).
>>
File: Stormcast4.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1600)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>77695754
why stop for a good colour scheme when you could have the best?
>>
>>77695869
I'd like to see glass Stormcast. Leyden Jar-themed.
>>
>>77695866
>playstyle
Not really the hobby for you honestly.
>>
>>77695888
lol, really? You can't have a preference for how an army plays on the table?
>>
>>77695895
Most people pick based on looks, the playstyle is rarely too divergent from a factions aesthetics. Kharadron play exactly like you think they would etc
>>
>>77695895
No, but it's a weird thing to prioritise really. I just think you'll encounter that kind of problem over and over again, it'll be a rocky road.
>>
>>77695754
>They've grown on me over the last five years
They didn't, it's just you decreased
>>
File: 20210223_133803.jpg (2.1 MB, 4032x3024)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
Finished my first real set of miniatures and thought on expanding by getting the skeleton starter set + maybe graveguard (I dont really like vampires) but is there any point if LoN is gonna get updated/squashed into Soulblight? Should I wait?
>>
>>77695926
Fuck my life why is the image upside down
>>
>>77695926
how's the campaign in hysh going?
>>
>>77695820
Stormcast are undead
>>
>>77695572
FEC Start Collecting is great. Plus amongst the easiest armies to paint.
>>
>>77687631
Naa, he doesn't fight in lore since he got his ass handed to him by Archaon.
>>
File: nonsense.png (406 KB, 1280x720)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
This is absolute bullshit isn't it?
>>
>>77695926
are they vampire skeletons? Would explain why they're hanging from the ceiling.
>>
>>77695969
the people who don't know the ratings of armies are the people who don't play and have the least interests in knowing the ratings of armies
>>
>>77695969
Are Gloomspite so good or so horrible that they left every tier? I haven't seen a worse tier list since looking at waifu rankings on youtube.
>>
>>77695969
For sure.
>S-Tier
Bonesplitterz
Big Waaagh
Ironjawz
Glomspite Gitz
>A-Tier
BoC
Sons of Behemat
Fyreslayers
Mawtribes
Maggotkin
>B-Tier
CoS
Soulblight
Seraphon
StD
Kharadron
DoK
>C-Tier
DoT
OBR
IDK
LRL
HoS
SCE
>D-Tier
Nothing that bad yet

Graded using my personal preferential opinion on model aesthetics of-course, which is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>77695998
>>77696013
Why is the competitive scene for AoS so lacking compared to 40k?
>>
File: brick.jpg (21 KB, 280x576)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
So I'm building soul wars and I just can't get over pic related
what the fuck were they thinking? It's actually a very well designed ETB kit other than that but this just ruins it completely
>>
>>77696029
Less cross over with childish video game fans and other "competitive" types.
>>
>>77696042
You'll never see it while playing so they didn't care.
>>
>>77696042
Agreed. And there's literally no good reason for it -they designed the lord aquilor first and they could just copy-paste the underside
>>
Can Vargheists be posed another way than the...uh..."special" way they are on the box?
>>
>>77695926
Are you Australian by any chance
>>
>>77695969
>BoC
>A-tier

lmao wtf
>>
>>77696080
No, they're fixed slots but iirc each wing is compatible with each appropriately sided slot.
>>
File: 1614080485429.jpg (1.52 MB, 4032x3024)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>77695926
still gotta do the bases and figure out how to paint a banner
>>
>Why is the competitive scene for AoS so lacking compared to 40k?
>>
>mfw I see the GW employee turn his back so I can shoplift
>>
>>77695224
I've never been sure if he just dresses like a twat for the videos or if he really is king of the neckbeards.
>>
>>77695937
because you submitted an image that is 4000 pixels by 3000 pixels. Edit your image before submitting so you don't expose yourself as a filthy phone poster
>>
>>77696168
I was a shitty kid who was poor, used to lift paints and blisters from the stores. Remember even opening the in store preview box of Mordheim to yoink extra slings from the skaven sprues inside.
>>
>>77696193
More like king of numales
>>
>>77695969
>Legion of Chaos Ascendant
wut
>>
File: CJSa07fUsAAmyfg.jpg (19 KB, 396x385)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>77696234
Based, I used to steal from my local GW all the fucking time, to the point where the only thing I paid for was my HQ and painting/building equipment
>>
>>77696141
I could say "Why do AoS players take pride in being casual" if that suits you better.
>>
>>77695969
>BoC A-tier

Holy fuck I wish
>>
>>77696306
It's the simmiliar case to console shooter players
>>
>>77696042
I was fuckin livid when I realized not a single SE unit has the correct model count. Later on I got the remaining models second hand but still wtf. I dont think I would've bought the set if I knew beforehand.
>>
>>77695888
>>77695912
>seriously thinking aesthetics is the only reason to choose an army

do you just paint miniatures or do you actually play the game?? some pieces of plastic are actually awful on the table no matter how they look and will never click for the pilot
>>
File: 1594078016092.png (75 KB, 348x301)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>77696168
>>77696277
>Be me and a friend
>Go to local shop at early morning
>the shopkeeper is weird, sometimes he is retarded, sometimes an asshole and sometimes he is normal
>I guess drugs, bipolarism or whatever
>friend take a box of marine scouts and put it on the counter with a 50€ bill
>"I don't have the change for that"
>"Ah, because we don't have any smaller bill"
>We reach an impasse
>Shopkeeper suddently goes "whatever", goes out of the shop
>Leaving me and my friend alone in the shop
>No cameras, shop is far away from everything
>Goes away for 15 minutes or so
>Return with the change later
I can't legally say what happened in the meanwhile, but the dude is a top tier asshole so no regrets
I can tell you insane stories about him
>>
>>77696346
Yeah I don't know, I'm kinda satisfied with the nighthaunt I got, not like you have an alternative there anyway and the corebook is nice but if I got this purely for the stormcast I'd be pretty damn disappointed between the unit sizes, gaps and generally low quality sculpts
>>
>>77696428
>I can tell you insane stories about him
lets hear it
>>
>>77696428
You stole from the guy while he went out to get change for you?
>>
>>77696428
You erode social trust, and you're a disgrace to your race
>>
>>77696458
Yeah I've never had the urge to steal from GW even though they are such a ripoff because the staff are always friendly, even during my scumbag teenager phase where I stole from convenience stores for no reason other than to do it.
>>
>>77696168
>GW employee goes into the backroom
>GW employee fucking asks if I can watch the store while he grabs a coffee
I swear, if I wasn't intending to visit the paint club to get play partners I would rob it blind. I think the staff are too familiar with me too.
>>
File: ciyx5vrzlxf61.jpg (95 KB, 833x1000)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>77696428
Why not hear from someone with expirence. I mostly steal paints because the owner isn't looking at the cameras. I thought abaut stealing the bits form the box but i was too much of a coward.
>>
>>77696428
You're black aren't you
>>
>>77696482
the sooner people realise there can be no social trust in hyperurbanisation, the better
accellerationism may not be the best, but it can work
>>
>>77696506
You're probably just memeing but believing that accelerationism will ever work is completely retarded.
>If we break it, it'll work
This is and always will be insane.
>>
>>77696502
He's a nigger on the inside, at the very least.
>>
>>77695969
Is Soulblight at the moment even a functioning army?
>>
File: Olgierd.png (1.1 MB, 700x831)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>77695041
Who wore it better?
>>
>>77696168
>>77696234
>>77696277
>>77696428
I wonder what the policy is for owners? GW are notorious for bad interactions with their employees, right, like expecting singleton owners to run stores.
I once snapped out of a serious schizo fit with some SC boxes and I'm not sure I paid for them, though when I asked at my local store they were adamant they hadn't seen me (they do rotate workers between three or so). What even, sedatives aren't good enough sometimes.
I hope I didn't just assault and rob some kid.
>>
File: Mannfred shirt.jpg (43 KB, 894x508)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>77696538
Yes but unironically you never see it because no one wants to buy blood knights. Unless you're an aussie landwhale.
>>
File: DEEK.jpg (41 KB, 946x525)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>77696565
Sorry wrong landwhale
>>
>>77696519
Not that anon but acceleration ism = it's already breaking, may as well speed up the process
>>
File: Settra_Rules.jpg (371 KB, 1000x1283)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>77695041
Soon
>>
>>77696574
You're collecting images of fat men? Are you okay, Anon?
>>
>>77696579
Yes, that's still insanely stupid.
>>
>>77696565
I really hope they make new Blood Knights just so the price is nearly halved, if they price them for the same as Kavalos Deathriders.
>>
File: LoN players.jpg (127 KB, 1300x847)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>77696583
It's easy when they're all on the same screen
>>
>>77695969
Yeah.
Hilarious it doesn't even have Sylvaneth
>>
>Dryads
>Kurnoth Hunters
>Spite-Revenants
>Tree-Revenants
Please for the love of Alarielle send reinforcements.
>>
>>77696617
Sylvaneth are an auto-win given you swamp the board with your beautiful terrain
>>
>>77696599
This is just the same guy at three different times right?
>>
>>77696457
>>77696458
>>77696482
Wanna talk about social trust?
Let me tell you this story, and I know you will call me a liar but this is absolutely 100% fucking true

>Many years ago
>Friend of mine has a magnificent Vampire Count army from whfb
>All converted, all painted
>Since it's mostly metal, shopkeeper and friend get into agreement that he can leave the army in exposition on the windows of the shop
>Basically shopkeeper have a wonderful army to show to attract new customers and friend don't have to bring it from home every time
>Years pass and whfb fade out, so the army stays there
>One day a random dude pass in the shop and ask the shopkeeper if the army is on sale
>Shopkeeper says yes
>How much?
>60€
>A week later friend goes in the shop and see that his army is missing
>"Dude, where is my army?"
>"Ah... I sold it"
>"YOU DID WHAT?"
>Friend goes into madman tier and start yelling at him while shopkeeper goes into bullshit mode
>After a bit, shopkeeper says fine, take out 60€ and gave them to him
>Friend ask him what are those 60€
>Shopkeeper says that this is the price he sold the army
>Army was worth around 500€ of stuff from miniatures alone, plus all the conversions and painting
>Friend is now angry as shit
>Take a few bags, start pulling tabletop games from the shelf (he plays those mostly) and filling the bags
>Goes out of the shop
>"We are now even"
>Shopkeeper doesn't say anything
>>
>>77696592
If they make new blood knights expect them to be varanguard sized and priced to match
>>
>>77696635
would have killed him desu
>>
>>77696626
>>77696627
The duality of /aosg/.
>>
>>77696635
This is awkward but I don't really get the problem. Dude clearly wasn't using his army much and got fairly compensated for it.
>>
>>77696635
>Since it's mostly metal, shopkeeper and friend get into agreement that he can leave the army in exposition on the windows of the shop
I find this really hard to believe but I do think it could happen.
I've only ever seen women steal and that's really just guys giving them their models.
>Girl likes some guys model
>Y-You can have it haha no I want you to
>Ughh what?
>I have spare if you like it have it I can tell you how I painted it
>Umm okay thanks
>She walks off with a Magmadroth
>>
>>77696029
Lacking what?
>>
>>77696667
His property was sold without his permission. That is theft.
>>
>It is a common pastime among the Daemonettes to take in and divulge the most lurid and perverse secrets they have pried from mortal hearts, using this knowledge to rise ever higher in the esteem of their fellows – and perhaps even their decadently wilful master.
In the Realm of Chaos, Mean Girls gather to make fun of you for your browsing history.
>>
File: staredown.jpg (14 KB, 264x143)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>
File: EXfCmMNXQAAj8RI.jpg (258 KB, 1145x2048)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>77696626
Coming right up!
>>
>>77696693
There's almost no analysis or keeping up with the current competitive scene.
>>
File: 151765817.jpg (145 KB, 949x891)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>77696709
I'm sorry but the kurnothi and wanderers are occupied right now and can't help the sylvaneth
>>
>>77696654
I don't think that would even be a good business decision. I would buy 10 blood knights for $120 but I wouldn't buy any at all if it was 3 or 5 for $100.
>>
Why do they have Kingdom Hearts keyblades by the way??
>>
>>77696718
Probably because there hasn't been a competitive scene for a year now. We used to have those.
>>
>>77696718
Only best AoS lacks something like Best Coast Pairings App for data mining.
>>
>>77696667
It's fraud/theft over something that a tonne of time and money has gone into

Are u dumb?
>>
>>77696724
to unlock your mom's chastity belt
>>
>>77696708
Would be cool if morale mattered.
>>
>>77696724
That key is the literal king used to unlock the urgold vaults
>>
>>77696721
That poor Varghulf being abused by a insatiable lewd elf ;_;
>>
>>77696519
partially memeing, partially not, but if you say that then you don't understand accellerationism
in short: there are multiple things that get ruined over time by the same cause and some are less vital than others, by creating the situations for the less vital ones to get broken sooner you force the system to take action towards the first cause before it ruins the more important thing
>>
>>77696635
If I was gonna display my models in a shop I'd want it to be a GW one because at least they won't pull this shit
>>
>Grungni only created the penumbral engines to fuck with Teclis
>Fyreslayers are the reason why Katakros returned and the OBR resurged
And you guys said knife-ears are bad. Forbidden Power makes the duardin out to be shitebags.
>>
>>77696741
>in short: there are multiple things that get ruined over time by the same cause and some are less vital than others, by creating the situations for the less vital ones to get broken sooner you force the system to take action towards the first cause before it ruins the more important thing
Yes, I understand this. It is incredibly dumb and will never work.
>>
File: Dirlycast.png (212 KB, 800x996)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Stormcast penal chambers when?
>>
>>77696667
>fairly
>>
>>77696635
I'm mad for his sake. Old/middlehammer lead sculpts painted to store display quality just gone.
>>
>>77696756
sounds like a shit concept, now a chamber where they just stash all the mistakes and fuckups that happen during reforging... That's the good shit
>>
I got a gorebeast on eBay for like a dollar coz it was an auction and I got lucky

I have no present use for it but what should I make out of it?

I play nurgle
>>
Only time I stole from GW was unintentionally

>Order big Nid box for their 4th ed new codex
>notice that parts are missing, specifically all the metal bits
>complain on phone, they promise to send them all and a free carnifex to boot
>notice literally minutes after the phone call that they were all there, I just wasn't used to working with metal and didn't realise what and how it worked
>didn't tell them and pocketed the double units plus free fex
>>
File: rsz_mvrebopg.jpg (504 KB, 2304x1728)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>77696669
>I find this really hard to believe but I do think it could happen.
Club owner here.
I do have other's people armies in my windows right now, i think it's pretty normal
>>
>>77696667
Did you not understand that the dude didn't want his army sold and was given much less money it was worth?
>>
>>77696756
Don't they have a whole stormhost composed of stormcast who were reforged from redeemed chaos champions? That's basically the same.
>>
>>77696751
>I understand this.
>It is incredibly dumb and will never work.
then you don't understand it
>>
>>77696770
That's a pretty fucking kino orcs and goblins army, my dude.
>>
>>77696770
Based clubposter
>>
>>77696782
Show me where accelerationism has ever worked in history, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>77696770
ndo stai?
>>
>>77696770
Got better pics of those wolf riders or the armies in general?
>>
File: 1600008341171.jpg (23 KB, 320x320)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Nurgle daemon maggotkin or snakegirls for my next army?
>>
>>77696766
It's not theft if you lack the mens rea
>>
>>77696819
Wait for soulblight gravelords
>>
>>77696823
I could have called them after and acknowledged my mistake
>>
>>77696805
I though I was clever enough to cover the manuals so you couldn't tell where I'm from.
Didn't notice I miss a tiny bit

>>77696792
Amazing for sure. It's not painted in acrylics, but with... not sure the correct word in english. Google say enamel paints. Basically ever colours took hours and hours to dry. Hardcore stuff. And god, the conversion.
I still say to the guy that he should have make good pictures and send it to GW back in the days, and it would have been publish for sure, but he's a boomer and don't really care

>>77696811
Not right not, I can take them, but the room is filled with magic players playing in this very moment. When they leave I will take pictures.
>>
>>77696854
>magic players
God bless your soul for your strength
>>
>>77696778
nah not a stormhost, think its just a chamber within a certain host, can't remember which one though.
>>
>>77696635
No fucking way this story happened the way the shopkeeper said. Im 90% sure he just outright stole the army and made up the part about selling it so he could keep it/sell it onwards himself.
>>
>>77696876
When you have to deal with Go players, Magic players look like fine people.
>>
>>77695041
That box is gonna be the AoS equivalent of Blackstone Fortress right? Meaning a dungeon crawler you can also solo?
>>
>>77696428
>I cant legally say
They arent still looking for you anon, you didnt rob a bank vault
>>
File: 1613773719215.png (109 KB, 300x333)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
I've never stolen for fear of criminal charges or being barred from stores but I have this funny story:
>at lgs
>some people in the back playing Warhammer
>they leave
>peek in and see an old whfb tower and models
>damn that's cool
>guy comes in, stares at me for a sec then starts picking stuff up maintaining eye contact
>embarrassed thinking he thought I'd steal stuff
>he heads out of the area with the stuff
>debating buying the clearance Shadows of Brimstone set and asking about the Gargant in the clearance case
>warhammer guys come back and absolutely flip out
>guy with the backpack stole all their stuff
>try to help by stating his appearance but they're being super mean
>thief unironically comes to see what the commotion is
>tell him they're children attacking people because they lost their toys
>gives me the most shit eating grin and laughs
>don't tell them he stole it and give vague descriptions to the clerk and group
>>
>>77696500
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>77696819
Always sneks
>>
>>77696854
>When they leave I will take pictures.
Thanks! I'm sure they're just Night Goblin bodies on wolf-rider legs but they look hella cool
>>
>>77696778
no, they don't; the redeemed chaos warriors are few and far inbetween, scattered through the different stormhosts
but they do band together from time to time when they can, breaking the conventional army structures, because they feel less accepted due to their past and want to prove their worth by accomplishing some deeds
much to the disagreement of some of the stormcasts who think ex-chaotics banding together will only cause them to fall to their old chaotic ways again
but they have the blessings of the celestant prime in doing so

so, chaos deathwatch is a go
>>
>>77696709
Woodelves without elves is just wood.
Just wood is boring.

The idea is ok, but they lack unit variety. That fox spirit from the Lumineth would've fit the Sylvaneth much better.
>>
File: 18924681923.png (1.86 MB, 1673x2160)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>77696482
>>77696485
>>77696502
>>77696523
Wait... you guys actually buy GW product?
>>
>>77696823
Its textbook conversion. The army owner could have started a replevin/ unlawful conversion action against the shop owner.
>>
>>77696964
Yeah, how else can I make moulds?
>>
>>77696964
I mean, its not like this shit is expensive. You do have a job right pirate anon? No one with a decent job could find GW expensive. Mostly just minimum wage fags or hourly workers
>>
File: dwarfs.png (1.35 MB, 913x562)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>but WHFB required you to use more models than AoS! it's all the fault of rank and file!
>>
>>77696984
That's why people made unit fillers.
The best solution would have been to design the game around less models and smaller armies, but this is games workshop we're talking about.
>>
>>77696984
you see this little shit here?
this is why monsters were not fielded, pushing the use of points towards the most basic infantry
>>
>>77696914
stealing from corporate GW stores is sticking it to the man and laudable, stealing from a fellow hobbyist is a lynching
>>
>>77697017
So woulnd't nerfing cannons or making them do less damage against monsters have fixed the issue instead of remaking the entire game?
>>
File: 9-8197412.jpg (44 KB, 690x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>77696979
Moneys not the issue I just like shoplifting. It's like a hit of smack to me I fucking love it
>>
>>77695160
they shoot 'grenades' which are vials full of dracoth breath
>>
File: 1613829917116.png (1.4 MB, 828x928)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>77697017
Oh, no...
>>
>>77696984
Allegiance: Order

Leaders
Warden King (100)
Runelord (90)
Runelord (90)
Runelord (90)

Battleline
20 x Ironbreakers (220)
20 x Ironbreakers (220)
20 x Longbeards (200)
- Ancestral Weapons & Shields

Units
1 x Gyrobombers (80)

Artillery
Helstorm Rocket Battery (130)
Helstorm Rocket Battery (130)
Helstorm Rocket Battery (130)
Helstorm Rocket Battery (130)

Total: 1610 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 0
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 113
>>
>>77696854
I'd love to take a look at the enamel painted Orcs and Goblins army if you have time to do some photos of it later
>>
>>77697038
>AoS equivalent
>10 more models
>still 400 points to fill
Uhhh so removing rank and file didn't fix the problem?
>>
>>77697047
>10 more models
How? It's less
>>
File: IMG_20200719_172758 (1).jpg (487 KB, 3840x2160)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>77695754
Ive done a few different colour schemes over the past few years
>>
>no Lumineth kung-fu mages riding on clouds
Why does GW never achieve greatness?
>>
>>77697028
yes, but it wasn't the only issue with the ruleset; it did need a complete shakeup and aos provided that in many key areas

except warhammer as a whole was shaken too hard and we're still paying for the side-effects
>>
>>77697051
Nevermind I can't count. Still missing 400 points, though.
>>
>>77696984
How many points was this?
>>
File: IMG_20181025_232606.jpg (262 KB, 1373x1030)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>77697058
>>
File: 20210222_003720.png (805 KB, 894x1062)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>>77697060
>>no Lumineth kung-fu mages riding on clouds
?
>>
File: 1613830146978.jpg (757 KB, 1242x1940)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>77697060
Yes?
>>
>>77697072
Yeah, so throw in Gotrek for ten bucks
>>
File: IMG_20181005_225722.jpg (333 KB, 1373x1030)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>77697074
>>
>>77697031
Disgusting.
>>
>>77697069
Still think they axed many things that were actual strengths and replaced them with inferior or nonsensical systems. But who knows, maybe TOW will influence them to bring some stuff back.
>>
File: IMG_20190414_201827.jpg (215 KB, 1373x1030)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>77697080
>>
File: oopiou12u314i123.jpg (82 KB, 640x640)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>77697031
unfathomably based
>>
File: 1525344459368.png (109 KB, 644x598)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>77696667
>I don't really get the problem
based commietard
>>
This thread is helping to convince me Stormcast never looked good no matter the paintscheme.
>>
>>77696890
he probably sold it for way more than 60 euros
>>
>>77697127
If you leave your army at a store you don't really want it. He's 60 richer Vs not having anything given he kept it at a store.
>>
>>77697134
Stormcast are so bad they made me dislike space marines.
>>
>>77696775
He clearly wasn't using the army much if he left it at the store all the time, and the owner made him an offer which he didn't like so they came to an agreement with him taking more stock off the shelves until he felt he had fair value.

>>77697127
I'm far from a fucking commie my dude. Think of all the uncompensated time the store owner kept that dude's army safe.
>>
>>77696984
>it's all the fault of rank and file!
more like the fault of being a boring game in a boring setting that was past its prime for about two decades and was going nowhere, both as game or setting.

I'm actually dumbfounded everytime I see grogs still denying this, claiming its just malice that made GW can the setting. GW didn't decide this over night, it was a slow and painful death partly fueled by its own fanbase, on one hand claiming its so much better than 40k as a game, while not having played the game in years or buying new minis.

and these constant grogstabs at aos in this general can be canned as well. aos is the better game in a more interesting and modular setting. just deal with it already.
>>
>>77697147
>>77697164
>If you leave your army at a store you don't really want it.
Are you illiterate? The post said he left the army because he plays with it and doesn't want to carry it to the store every time.
>the owner made him an offer which he didn't like so they came to an agreement with him
Oh god, you really can't read. The owner sold it previously without consent for a price much lower than what the army was worth. They didn't agree on anything, the dude just took as much stuff from the store as he wanted as compensation, not because the owner wanted, but because he was knowingly on the wrong and too much of a coward to say anything. Seriously how the fuck can you defend that.
>>
>>77697076
>>77697078
Just regular faggot mages.
>>
>>77696168
Once bought some paints from GW store. Hang around till change of shift. At this point I had taken the original Necron battleforce of the top shelf and tucked under my arm with the paint receipt as cover. Had a chat about how to paint my totaly I just purchased these necrons. Walked out of store with the box. I was a dumb kid.
>>
>>77697200
>boring setting
Anon this is just plain lies. We wouldn't have so many secondaries and TWW wouldn't be so successful if no one liked the setting.
>>
>>77696967
Yes but that's a tort not a crime
>>
>>77697201
>Oh god, you really can't read. The owner sold it previously without consent for a price much lower than what the army was worth. They didn't agree on anything, the dude just took as much stuff from the store as he wanted as compensation, not because the owner wanted, but because he was knowingly on the wrong and too much of a coward to say anything.
Just because they aren't openly negotiating doesn't mean an effective negotiation isn't taking place. If the dude wasn't happy with the stuff he took he would have taken more, and if the store owner wasn't happy with how much he was taking he would have intervened. Both parties came to a mutual agreement, albeit in a hostile atmosphere.
>>
>>77697213
>dumb kid
You were smart and didnt pay GW their jew prices, shoplifting is based
>>
>>77697164
>Think of all the uncompensated time the store owner kept that dude's army safe.
He gets to display a beautiful army. That indirectly benefits his business.
If you cant see how displaying a finished army in a community-oriented hobby business benefits a store owner then you really are just stupid
>>
>>77697206
It's literally on a cloud, just like you asked for.
>>
>>77695280
Sort of. They reprinted the 2 warbands from it in Champions of Dreadfane. The board will be retired like all the older sets, which seems dumb to me. I don't play competitive anyhow so in my group everything is allowed but we mostly just play with the starter cards for each warband.
>>
Is this really how liberals think? I never thought they were this stupid for real.
>>
>>77697215
Its popular because it doesnt take itself too seriously, just like 40k. Loreheads on these games make themselves look like utter turboautists trying to make sense of such a whacky setting. AoS seems like they at least give a shit about fleshing out their world instead of relying on basic fantasy tropes. Trying something new doesnt always work and it doesnt always sit well with some people but I think they've done a good job so far
>>
>>77697147
He agreed to display it. An art gallery dosent get ownership of the pieces for an expo and museums dont get a claim on items someone displays there UNLESS the ownership is legally transferred through a binding way which in this case didnt happen.
>>
>>77697229
There was definitely a benefit to the store owner, but let's not pretend it was one-sided. The army owner got to save on time and labour transporting the army back and forth, and got to keep his army safe and get social credit from his displayed army.

The values of these benefits vs. the value of display to the store owner can't be easily quantified, and if both parties wanted to put a monetary value to them they should have come to a stricter agreement.

As it is, it's clear the store owner also bore some cost and opportunity cost in keeping this guy's army in store on display. And the army owner chose to keep his army somewhere unsupervised where there was a risk of it being damaged or taken without his knowledge. Neither party is fully in the right, and both parties ultimately came to an outcome they were satisfied with.

>>77697244
Are you talking about me or the other guys? I'm neither a commie nor a liberal dude, I'm much much further to the right.
>>
>>77697248
That's debatable, but doesn't have anything to do with what you said.
>>
>>77695754
Look at the tomes and improve on the schemes you like.
>>
>>77697270
wasnt even him, just chiming in
>>
>>77697269
You sound like a retard, no matter what tag you wanna use.
>>
Frankly I find the story questionable in the first place. There's no way a store owner sells a well painted army for only 60 euros when he's selling GW products and knows their price. Sounds to me like the dude left his army at the store for ages without keeping in contact and the store owner just wanted rid of it, then the guy showed up and kicked off.
>>
>>77697089
>maybe TOW will influence them to bring some stuff back.
I think other specialist games in general are helping GW define aos by quite a lot

the issue with the early start of aos is that GW hadn't made up its mind on what it had to be: skirmish or mass battle, rules light or functional wargame, well structured composition or anything goes
judging by the interviews of the designers it was supposed to do it all until something eventually snapped and it ended up as what we know early aos was
by creating specialist games that are easy to access and with a clear purpose, so is aos being allowed to define its gameplay niche by using focusing on what's actually left

ToW will definitely help aos in the same way but in terms of aesthetic too, rather than just rules
>>
>>77697269
>social value
So this is the power of free market arbitrary value... woah...
>>
>>77697282
Yeah man, I'm the retard for thinking leaving your army in some other guy's hands for a tiny convenience is a bad idea, or for thinking that both parties agreeing to a transaction means it's a fair transaction.
>>
>>77697233
No, I want magic powered kung-fu elves that fist chaos fags to death.
>>
>>77697308
You fail to realize that the only reason they "agreed to a transaction" IS BECAUSE THE FUCKING RETARD SOLD THE ARMY WITHOUT CONSENT. HOW IS THIS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? SO YES, YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD AND A MASSIVE ASSHOLE.
>>
>>77697306
You think the army owner didn't get anything out of having his army on display to be admired? Frankly this whole thing would have been easily resolved if they had a contract, and it's both parties' fault for not having that.
>>
>>77697318
This might not be the game for you. Might I recommend Dungeons and Dragons instead?
>>
>>77697320
Don't leave your property on someone else's property for long periods of time on mere trust nothing will happen to it. In this case something did happen to it, and the parties came to a mutually equitable arrangement about compensation. If the army owner was really that dissatisfied, he could have just shot the guy running the store.
>>
>>77697269
>Neither party is fully in the right

What are you stupid? This has nothing to do with supervision of the army

>He clearly wasn't using the army much
So? It's his property. It doesn't cease to be his unless he abandons it, sells it, gifts it or otherwise transfers ownership.
>>
File: 5eMoGDXs.jpg (415 KB, 2048x1536)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>77697045
>>77696947
>>
>>77697300
Agree completely. My fear is that 3rd edition, if it does come this year, won't have any substantial changes like the game needs to keep the existing books compatible. It really needs a fresh start to get rid of all the baggage of 1rst edition like 40k had a few years back.
>>
>>77697330
So tranny cast and naked fire dwarves are better?
>>
>>77697338
For some reason WHFB was crazy popular in Spain and I assume Italy too seeing this.
>>
>>77695754
Go for it anon. Though be aware that by law, if you play Stormcast you have to hit the gym 4 times a week
>>
>>77691124
>fun fact: the more AoS resembles WFB the better it is, as demonstrated by the cursed city stuff
I disagree with that. In fact, my main issue with AoS is that it isn't different enough.

I love the old world, but this constant back and forth from AoS between showing it the aesthetical finger, and embracing it, is tiresome and annoying.

I fully understand that AoS main appeal is its wide range of aesthetics and basically fitting "everything" into one setting. From low fantasy cities full of peasants living in mud and living like shit, to fleets of air ships in the sky.
But personally, I'd wish it would distinguish itself more clearly. I'm fine with the old world aesthetic being a WHFB thing only. Even if the game is dead. It's not like its gone from my shelves.

I also don't think the Cursed City looks WHFB. Most of those minis are aesthetically unique. Unless you want to claim that skeletons and zombies or general fantasy aesthetic are WHFB exclusive.
The only model that look unmistakenly WHFB is the Witch Hunter, as the whole aesthetic is a WHFB thing.
>>
MULTIPART CHAOS KNIGHTS COMING
>>
>>77696796
Basic evolution. Dumbass
>>
>>77697397
New blood knight horses
>>
>>77697397
new stromcast centaur chamber
>>
>>77697397
Wrong.
>>
>>77697089
>Still think they axed many things that were actual strengths and replaced them with inferior or nonsensical systems
such as?
I think game wise AoS is probably the best GW has done so far.
>>
Hey, thanks to whoever uploaded the WD articles about the Hyshian Flesh Eater Courts.
>>
>>77696796
Tech, pretty much.
>>
>>77697404
>no guarantee of happiness or betterment, only more efficiency
Are you retarded?
>>
>>77697397
Centaur monstergirls for DoK
>>
>>77697269
>There was definitely a benefit to the store owner, but let's not pretend it was one-sided.
You are the one pretending it is one-sided you idiot fuck. You literally said the owner is uncompensated
>Think of all the uncompensated time the store owner kept that dude's army safe.
Now youre changing your tune? Fuck off

>The values of these benefits vs. the value of display to the store owner can't be easily quantified, and if both parties wanted to put a monetary value to them they should have come to a stricter agreement.
Not every transaction between people requires equal monetary value. Sometimes people do favours for friends.

>Neither party is fully in the right
The owner is obviously wrong because he did not own the property he sold. Property rights exist, and it was not his right to sell it. You are one seriously dumb commie
>>
>>77697397
Current Chaos Knights and Blood Knights both have armor on that part of the horse. So its not chaos knights and it might not be blood knights.
>>
>>77697453
Yes propery rights do exist, and the other guy was practically littering on the store owner's property which he chose to tolerate out of kindness.
>>
>>77697336
>Don't leave your property on someone else's property
The difference here (and im going to put this in caps to emphasize it) THEY AGREED TO THIS ARRANGEMENT. He didnt just "leave his property" there.

>If the army owner was really that dissatisfied, he could have just shot the guy running the store.
No its not okay to shoot somebody because they broke a contract. You are dangerously stupid and violent.
>>
>>77697089
>maybe TOW will influence them to bring some stuff back.
It won't because TOW exist solely for two reasons:
>pull money out of videogame kids' pockets
>get old Warhammer grognards to spend money on GW again

But GW is not realising the issue with both of them.
>ToW is not the setting that videogame kids know from their games and missing all the characters they know
>Grognards know better by know than to still give GW their money
Or they simply bank on the small oversecting area of these two groups that in both cases thinks: "don't care, because its the setting I know!" and banks in on setting nostalgia alone.

ToW wouldn't influence anything AoS, because its literally made as its own thing so GW doesn't cater to both fan groups in one and the same game.
>>
>>77697397
Could be Marauder Horsemen, the horseshoe fits and some of their horses only have armor on one front leg.
>>
>>77697479
That's just speculation; you dont know how the owner felt.

If the store owner had a problem with the army he would have either taken it off the display shelf and stored it somewhere safely or contacted the army owner to come pick it up.

Youre fucking retarded
>>
>>77697479
I know you're just shitposting, but you really need to learn what you're talking about if you actually wanna troll successfully.

GW stores offer and actively ASK for putting armies into the window because it is free advertisement.
>>
>>77697504
Marauder Horsemen still look pretty good, why would they resculpt them?
>>
File: HoS_2021_p52-53.jpg (2.25 MB, 2634x1748)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
The daemonettes really do look especially crap when juxtaposed next to all the new goodies.
>>
>>77697488
>No its not okay to shoot somebody because they broke a contract.
Coward.

>>77697510
Was this a GW store? No, so that's not relevant.
>>
>>77697397
And another delay. You just dont learn right chaos fags?
>>
>>77697397

BLOOD KNIGHTS INCOMING
>>
>>77697517
The marauders on foot desperately need new models and if they were making new marauders they would also make new marauder horsemen just because they can reuse the rider assets. Plus they have generic horse assets recently from the lumineth that they can modify to make chaosy.
>>
>>77697397
Incoming.Sadly i will have to sell my soul to buy the new ones.
>>
>>77697560
Oh I just noticed the back legs don't have armor so it could actually be Blood Knights still.
>>
Does anyone know a place that sells decent heroic scale horses? There's plenty of 28mm ones around but they're all standard 28mm and a bit spindly compared to warhammer stuff.
>>
>>77697492
>because its literally made as its own thing
Lol
>>
File: stormie.jpg (41 KB, 569x593)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>77695754
Consider tinting metallics with contrast or other glaze-y paints.
Pic related was just me goofing around with various paints
>>
>>77697632
The recent fireforge stuff tries to be a bit chunkier in proportion like gw especially their fictional fantasy range
>>
>>77697397
Equeneth Neighbringers, new elf unit.
>>
File: 1525344902118.jpg (31 KB, 640x561)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>77697532
>not killing somebody because of a contract dispute is cowardice
tell me about your 5 year plan comrade
>>
>>77697397

That style of hoof armor/horseshoe does seem to be a uniquely Chaos thing, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>77697414
>I think game wise AoS is probably the best GW has done so far.
That'd be MESBG.
>such as?
Heroes joining units, hero customization, magic items, most units having full command groups, being able to give their standard bearers and champions magic items, bound spells, how unit profiles worked so it was very easy to create new loadouts and mount combinations for every unit, special rules... there's plenty of stuff.
>>
>>77697397
Cursed City expansion boss.
I have spoken.
>>
>>77697492
All of that is irrelevant. You can clearly see how much AoS influenced 40k before it even started selling alright. Or how MESBG influenced Warcry with it's S/T system.
>>
>>77697688
>mutts ITT
be gone
>>
File: horseshoe.png (42 KB, 220x166)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>77697717
Arrow trims are, though. ETB chaos knights have the exact same horseshoes.
>>
>says hes not a commie
*one argument later*
>out ximself as a bunkertranny
lmao pathetic
>>
>>77697770
Oh shiet
>>
>anon cannot comprehend that more than one person thinks he's a retard
>>
>>77695754
Go further anon, break out the putty, batch sculpt your own personalized reliefs, helms, and fabrics. These aren't factory stamped space marines these are individuals, heros each with their own personality and history, make the most of it.
>>
>>77697397
sorry anon, those are blood knights
>>
>>77697760
>Attaching swastika to stereotypical image of leftist
Hello /r/sigmarxism
>>
>>77697820
>These aren't factory stamped space marines these are individuals, heros each with their own personality and history, make the most of it.
Well memed
>>
>>77697812
Anon this is a warhsmmer general the polandball should be skaven, or at least KO.
>>
>>77697397
It's obviously a girafe for lumineth wave 3
>>
>>77697760
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>77697527
the key to making the current daemonettes look passable is not gluing their heads facing forward, but sideways
in that way you can take advantage of that little asymmetry present in the pose to create the illusion of dynamic torsion
the reault is, ideally, a group of daemons posing midway in a dance, rather than standing awkwardly still with their big meaty claws
>>
>>77697864
You will not be missed.
>>
>>77697887
Alternatively glue crab claws and daemonette heads on sylvaneth revenants and paint them pink or whatever.
>>
Bros, any help on this deep strike list for Idoneth?

Plan is to Deep Strike 2 of the Thrall units and ensure they're closest to the enemy ranged threats to prevent the more fragile reavers from getting merked, using turn 1's bonus from cover to offset any deep strikes from the enemy

The 8" move + Run&Shoot combined with the storm aspects reroll 1's to wound and the ability to remove any cover seems like a neat combination.

1940 / 2000
Briomdar

360 Eidolon of Mathlann, Aspect of the Storm
Born from Agony

130 Isharann Soulscryer
Auric Lantern

Namarti Corps - 100
- 80 Isharann Soulrender, Dritchleech
- 320 30nr Namarti Thralls
- 320 30nr Namarti Thralls
- 320 30nr Namarti Thralls
- 120 10nr Namarti Reavers
- 120 10nr Namarti Reavers
- 120 10nr Namarti Reavers

Gloomtide Shipwreck

If i was to expand to 2500 (so +520pts, after reshuffling to meet battleline) what would you take?
>>
File: deepkin feels.png (275 KB, 618x618)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>77697930
You're not gonna buy over a hundred namarti bro, not fooling anyone.
>>
>>77697974
I've always thought this guy just had his eyes closed. I never realized it's because those guys don't have eyes until now. I feel dumb.
>>
>>77697930
This is a terrible idea anon

Do you know how hard it is to fit 60 32mm bases on a table edge?

Do you know how many of those models will get into melee range (assuming you succeed the charge roll, which isnt guaranteed)? 32mm bases with 1" attacks means one rank of fighters can actually do damage.

Youre going to deep strike a lot of models, do very little damage (probably accomplish nothing but cutting down a disposable screen) and then when they hit you back on their turn your paper thin defenses and god awful bravery will see both of your teleported units wiped out effortlessly.
>>
>>77698004
32mm bases were a mistake.
>>
>>77697527
daemonettes getting an underworlds warband with some more dynamic poses to mix in to unit blocks would help them, their main issue is they look too static.
>>
File: 20190804_160157.gif (373 KB, 459x640)
373 KB
373 KB GIF
>>77698000
they don't have eyes but can they cry?
>>
>>77698064
They are always crying... They lack a soul.
>>
>>77698048
They're also just not very fun to look at compared to the hedonite mortals. And being stuck on the old ostrich seekers instead of the new and improved exalted seekers isn't great either.
>>
Great news for all the no-models anons innathread.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/02/23/how-to-get-started-with-warhammer-age-of-sigmar/
>>
File: AoS collection.jpg (156 KB, 1276x675)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>77698118
I have the models I just don't paint them
>>
>>77698143
that's fucked up
>>
>>77698143
that looks like arse.
Basing it and doing a zenithal highlight at least looks 50 times better than grey plastic.
>>
>>77698083
One cannot cry without a soul. Tears come from the spirit. This is why they live in water: to simulate the wetness of sorrow on their cheeks.
>>
>>77698212
Nah tears come from tear ducts, where the hell did you learn biology?
Gayass philosopher shit.
>>
Namarti don't have eyes but do they have eye sockets?
>>
>>77698272
no eyes means no tear ducts
>>
File: IMG_20210223_010723.jpg (1.88 MB, 2197x3558)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
Still lacks some hilights fo define both the skin, clothing and jewelry, but what do you guys think of the colors? Something I should change?
Despise using "warm" colors my idea is to kill them enough so the mini still looks like it's "cold" so it stays in similar color pallete as the other Keepers (mostly blueish and silver).
>>
>>77697887
>key to making the current daemonettes look passable is
To KYS, you cunt. The trannynets aren't salvageable.
>>
>>77698212
>This is why they live in water
They live in water because
1. To evade their wrathful creator
2. Numb their senses because they still have scars in their psyche from being stuck inside the god of excess
3. Mathlann, elf god of the sea, was one of the last souls eaten by slaanesh. He influenced the first souls stolen back
>>
>>77695805
man, if they went for a realistic skull it would look better than that, why the dril in the middle of the face?
>>
>>77698303
the first souls saved from slaanesh were the least damaged yet they produced the most scarred and flawed elves

what the fuck went on with the creation of the lumineth then? they should be more fucked up
>>
Explain in a reasonable way Aethersea to a brainlet anons.
>>
>>77698367
Sea elves cast magic so that the sea creatures they ride can swim in the air as if they were in water.
>>
>>77698303
My question is why are the new full souled IDK effected.
They were never inside Slaanesh. They are "viable" births.
Hell even the namarti were never inside.
>>
>>77698367

>>77698393 This. Like everything getting frosty whenever the wild hunt turn up in Witcher 3.
>>
>>77698046
No, but weapon ranges honestly were.
40k system is easier to use.
They just need a special rule for spears (engaged if within 2" of someone within .5" or whatever).
Base size should not determine combat ability
>>
File: warhammer-oils.png (1.36 MB, 1440x656)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>77698290
please don't tell me this is you. It looked so good that I saved this picture for when I start using oils but you made it worse :(
>>
>>77698397
Because it's a racial thing. They are a separate race of elves and sometimes (most of the time) they are born defective. Simple as that. It's in their biology.
>>
>>77698143
KYS
>>
>>77698367
>in a reasonable way
>>
>>77698432
>They just need a special rule for spears (engaged if within 2" of someone within .5" or whatever).
40k's weapon system would be the best for this kinda thing. Just like they have rapid fire or heavy weapons, we could have spears and great weapons that have a common set of rules, but then say lumineth greatswords madeof sunmetal still get their sunmetal ability.
>Base size should not determine combat ability
So much this.
>>
>>77698397
>why are the new full souled IDK effected.
healthy carriers of the same flaw
>>
Weapon ranges are the only thing stopping the game from totally devolving into horde spam
>>
>>77698004
So if split the units down to smaller sizes and max archers instead they'll do better?
If i was absolutely deadset on playing teleporting blobs, Liandra's Last Lament would be better for 18" battleshock immunity bubble?

>>77697974
>what's painting goblin hordes since 6e for 500?
>what's zombie spam vamps?
not the first time i've done it.

>>77698000
going from the responses here, not as dumb as i am by plopping 120 Namarti
>>
>>77698499
No? Hordes are the ones that benefit the most. They get to attack in 3 ranks for many more attacks than the same points of any 32 or 40mm unit.
>>
>>77698482
>/co/-umblr logic
>>
>>77698517
anon horde does not mean 25mm
>>
File: IMG_20210214_235733.jpg (3.17 MB, 2160x2880)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB JPG
>>77698435
I have 3 keepers, I started painting the clothes with the ugliest one since it would hurt less in case i fucked up.
>>
File: 1520441645710.jpg (599 KB, 1300x571)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>>77698482

>>59049755
>>59049794
>>59049820
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/59048335/#59049755
>>
>>77698532
It does when every horde that's actually good uses 25mm bases. The very few that don't suck balls because of it, like bloodreavers.
>>
Should I do red or green for my LRL? Doing bronze/gold armor
>>
>>77698592
Green.
>>
>>77698561
>The very few that don't suck balls because of it, like bloodreavers
thats exactly my point
if you remove weapon ranges and make units fight like in 40k then the entire game will devolve into horde spam. instead of just some units being really good every unit will become a melee blender.

the game is already way too lethal and way too focused on hordes, we dont need to push that shit any more
>>
>>77698284
They do. They’re probably filled with the undeveloped “eyes” or some other organ or gland that helps give them their soulsight.
>>
>>77698603
There is an issue with lethatlity, yes, but making the elite units on 32mm bases not suck isn't gonna push everyone to use hordes because they will remain unaffected.
>>
File: uniforms1.jpg (149 KB, 735x1008)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>77698592
Uniforms & Heraldry of the High Elves should be required reading for any Lumineth fags, go check the WFB general mega.
>>
>>77698592
Red
>>
>>77698643
Ewww grogshit
>>
>>77698367
A magically created field of energy that allows you to exist in the deepest parts of the ocean without all the fuss of water pressure crushing you or drowning. You can still swim around as if you’re in water. Likewise, if this magical field is created on land, non-Idoneth get that feeling of being underwater without drowning as well as giving your sea creatures the ability to live and swim as if they were underwater.
>>
>>77698630
>but making the elite units on 32mm bases not suck isn't gonna push everyone to use hordes because they will remain unaffected.
objectively false. do you know how many units exist in the game right now that do way more damage than pre-nerf witch aelves but are held back by their base size? even a basic bitch unit like a liberator becomes a threat if they can fight in two ranks because you can stack them to 4 attacks each with 2+ rerollable hits and triple exploding 6s.

to be clear im in favour of having more models attacking in combat but it would require a complete rebalancing of unit stats because it would at least double the damage output of any unit with 1" attacks and >25mm bases

i dont trust GW to implement this kind of change properly - they will just end up making the game more lethal and less fun
>>
>>77698643
Yeah it's great. I copied my scheme from one of caledor's examples.
>>
>>77698695
>even a basic bitch unit like a liberator becomes a threat
That's the point. Basically all of those units except ardboys and fyreslayers suck amazing cock. But they are still not hordes.
>>
>>77698643
shoo shoo back to your potato farm
>>
>>77698643
>Grogtrash

You know where you belong anon.
>>
>>77698667
>>77698722
>>77698740
>being mad at lack of LGBT flag
>>
>>77698720
fyreslayers are only good because they have 2" attacks. if berzerkers had 1" attacks they would be a joke.

if you let all units in the game fight in 2 ranks you will only make the game more lethal and more focused on hordes because a lot of units that arent viable right now become killing machines
>>
Imagine being such a brainlet you default to old bad and not just scalp what you like from old material for inspiration
>>
File: Caledor.jpg (190 KB, 785x1059)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>77698705
Yeah those are great
>>77698592
Maybe pic related helps
>>
>>77696669
>giving your painted model to some generic woman
>not giving it to the store femboy
>>
>>77698755
Anon making elite units viable isn't gonna make the game more focused on horse, it's the exact opposite. The lethality issue is completely separate and stems from different reasons that should also be tackled. They aren't mutually exclusive problems where you can only fix one or the other.
>>
>>77698753
> mutts law
> the longer a conservation goes on, the chance of an Ass Mad faggot to bring up gays/trannies approaches 1
Very cringe
>>
>>77698600
essence
>>
>>77698835
The left truly can't meme
Sigmarxism posting is so easy to pick out. Go away and stick to your discord.
>>
>>77698804
>Anon making elite units viable isn't gonna make the game more focused on horse
yes, it would. let me give you an example

right now most stormcast units are total shit because they cant fight in multiple ranks. certain units (evocators, dracoths) are used as hammers because they do good enough damage even in small unit sizes. this is a niche they have carved out for themselves.

if liberators deal double their current damage they are absolutely more cost effective than those other units. so why would you ever run those other units when you could just take liberator blobs instead? they control more ground, they are more effiecient in terms of wounds per point, and they do more damage overall. why would anyone run a min sized unit if they can still get all their attacks in with a horde unit?

if you let them all units fight in multiple ranks then the game will just devolve into horde with buff stacks fighting another horde with buff stacks because theres no reason to run a more elite unit like dracoths

>The lethality issue is completely separate and stems from different reasons that should also be tackled. They aren't mutually exclusive problems where you can only fix one or the other.
yes i acknowledged this already >>77698695
>i dont trust GW to implement this kind of change properly - they will just end up making the game more lethal and less fun

i want more units to attack in melee but it requires a complete rework of the game and GW is too incompetent to do it properly
>>
File: 20210120_214353.jpg (64 KB, 524x336)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
do you think GW is embarrassed by the kangaroos?
they have not appeared in any of the reveal videos
we only saw them in a lone article following the leak and then no word on them
even the fox was showcased again after we got to see both of the variants already
>>
What does everyone think of the new nighthaunt unit can it save the ghost boys from being trash
>>
>>77698835
>> mutts law
>talks about cringe
>>
File: lrl2.png (176 KB, 589x633)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>77698897
How bad were the kangaroo memes in normalfag spaces?
I imagine they loved them anyway.
>>
>>77698895
>damage overall. why would anyone run a min sized unit if they can still get all their attacks in with a horde unit?
Because anon a 10 man unit of liberators isn't a fucking horde.
>>
>>77698910
nop
>>
>>77698918
i never said it was?

liberator squads can go up to 30 models. if they can attack in two ranks theres almost no reason to ever run them in anything less than 30
>>
>>77698910
Just meh. Neat for dedicated NH players I guess, to everyone else it just looks like more of the same.
I'm starting to think making NH their own faction was a mistake. It's even worse than fyreslayers when it comes to design space
>>
>>77698936
Anon they go on 40mm bases, two ranks are 10 models. You wouldn't take 30 if you aren't doing it now.
>>
>>77698794
Based
>>
>>77698695
sounds like a fix to steal from the MESBG
only models in base contact can strike
supporting attacks from reach weapons can make one attack if they are in base contact with a model in the same unit that is also in base contact with an enemy
horde units get to lap around to make bonus attacks during pileins
>>
>>77698890
Dude constantly bringing up trannies isnt a meme at this point.
Its the obsession of some closet faggots.
If anything YOU could find some fellow fags over in that shit.
>>
File: miss.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>77698794
>>77698977
Femboys aren't real, anons.
>>
>>77698992
>Dude constantly bringing up trannies
Where?
>>
>>77698962
Right now people use Liberators in min sized squads for cheap battleline and screening. They dont use them in larger squads because they dont do enough damage. If they suddenly did double their current damage then people would definitely start using larger squads.

Do you even play this game...?
>>
>>77698990
>sounds like a fix to steal from the MESBG
Honestly there's so much stuff where this applies.
>>
Imagine sleeping on this box
>best stormcast designs
>hero and paladors already make up the cost of the box and are awesome fuckhueg models
>get a bunch of foot dudes and dogs for free
>>
>>77698994
Next you'll say its gay as well baka
>>
>>77699009
Do you? In what world making them viable past min sized units means they are now the best unit in the army and you need to take a unit of 30 that's still not gonna be able to attack with 2/3rds of their models? People take big ass units because they get 3/4 ranks or because they get horde bonuses and neither apply to loberators even with a 2" range.
>>
>>77695224
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>77699008
> post literally says
" being mad at lack of LGBT flag"
Anon you know that others CAN follow the threads right?
You can't really hide what you post. Maybe you are use to sucking mod dick on Reddit or something to hide your retarded posts....
But here on 4chanhchong, you can't hide your retardation and/or obsession with dick
>>
>>77699104
>obsession with dick
That's a lot of projecting for SJW
>>
>>77699074
My point isnt that liberators will replace every unit, its that hordes will replace every min sized unit.

If you make every melee unit able to fight in two ranks then people wont bring min sized units any more.

Why stop yourself from only bringing 10 Bloodreavers if you can fit 20+ into every combat? If Bloodreavers are worth bringing in squads of 40, why would you ever use something more elite like a Bloodthirster instead of just taking more Bloodreavers which have more wounds, do more damage, and take up more space?

Weapon range is the only thing holding back the game from devolving into horde spam right now.
>>
>>77698994
Nothing is more loyal than a pet femboy gf/bf
>>
>>77699058
It's a nice box
>>
>>77699104
>> post literally says
>" being mad at lack of LGBT flag"
For heterosexual you are a bit too offended by using of LGBT in negative connotation
>>
Did they say anything about the new wight king having different weapon options? I wanted to give mine an axe.
>>
>>77699134
>If you make every melee unit able to fight in two ranks then people wont bring min sized units any more.
Did you forget the myriad of units that have min sizes of 10 or 20?
>Why stop yourself from only bringing 10 Bloodreavers if you can fit 20+ into every combat?
Because they still won't be able to have more than 10 models in range.
> If Bloodreavers are worth bringing in squads of 40, why would you ever use something more elite like a Bloodthirster instead of just taking more Bloodreavers which have more wounds
Dunno, anon, why would anyone take a mangler squig when you can take 60 (90) grots?
>do more damage
They wouldn't.
>Weapon range is the only thing holding back the game from devolving into horde spam right now.
You don't even know how the game works, dude.
>>
>>77699159
Nope, knowing GW he'll only be able to have a lance from now on
>>
>>77699159
Probably won't have any because GW don't like people having fun.
>>
>>77699170
>Dunno, anon, why would anyone take a mangler squig when you can take 60 (90) grots?
They dont take mangler squigs and it is for exactly this reason

Thanks for proving my point lol
>>
>>77699126
>>77699152
Its more like, I dont know why all these "straight dudes" seem to constantly want to bring up trannies. Literally every time. You disagree?
> OBVIOUSLY TRANNIES!!!!!
trannies are gross. Why the fuck must you remind me of them literally every fucking thread?
>>
OK related to this damage talk - in a Slaves to Darkness army where is my damage coming from? I don't seem to have any units capable of damage spikes like some other factions. Is this why everyone is running Archaon?

If I take knights they have the option of 3 attacks at 3+/3+/-1/1 or 2 attacks at 4+/3+/-/1, but -2/2 on the charge. Neither of these seems crazy so I'm worried about knights getting bogged down in combat. Is there some way to improve damage I'm missing? Is it better to stick with swords for consistent damage output in continuing rounds of combat? Swords seem better for Nurgle (+1 damage on a 6 to wound) where Lances seem better for Slaanesh (6s to hit cause 2 hits).
>>
>>77699058
Do the kits have all the same bits as the standalone boxes, or is it ETB shit with fewer options?
>>
>>77699187
>https://heraldsofwar.com/documents/call-to-glory-2020-destruction-lists.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1WBgzn1L0v75gKguCPoGfdgzjVuBH863hlrUrICZCX-ats3ivssQJwwp0
>4 of the 7 gitz players use mangler squigs
So you are a retard, gotcha.
>>
>>77699214
Those are all the real kits, that makes it the best stormcast box as well
>>
>>77699187
The equation of units in AoS is just fucked. They've let too large a gap grow between different units which ostensibly fill the same role, and ordinary infantry have become too deadly while monsters are still pillow-fisted.
>>
>>77699202
>I dont know why all these "straight dudes" seem to constantly want to bring up trannies.
No need to bring them since they already here >>77699066 >>77698977 >>77698794
>>
>>77699224
>4 of the 7 gitz players are retards
woah what a shock
>>
>>77699309
You can stop posting anytime, you know? No need to keep looking like a retard.
>>
>>77699224
woah a random tournament that happened during a pandemic
i kneel, you are too good at being retarded
>>
>>77699202
Anon, only trannies bring trannies up.
The most "masculine" a straight man would every desire would be a tomboy.
At least those can give you a spawn that looks similar to you (either a good thing or a bad thing).
Trannies all they can give you is a hurting butt and despare in that you're doing a dude that looks semi-female but won't ever make you a child.
At least being gay and fucking other dudes you don't need to excuse yourself to other people "oh i'm not gay, 'she' may have a dick but still looks female". Also by being gay, you can date non-mentally ill people.
>>
>>77699344
>Call to Glory
>random tournament
>january 2020
>pamdemic
Seriously stop embarrasing yourself.
>>
>>77699363
>At least being gay and fucking other dudes you don't need to excuse yourself to other people "oh i'm not gay, 'she' may have a dick but still looks female". Also by being gay, you can date non-mentally ill people.
The fuck is this?
>>
>>77699058
The units are all understated still. Palladors can get to be just barely passable for their points with axes and buffs. Still its nice that its the only sc bundle with actual real kits in it.
>>
>>77699368
how did those gitz players do at the tournament
>>
Where would we be without schizos in this thread man xD
>>
>>77699386
>>At least being gay and fucking other dudes you
It means you don't need to explain other people your sexual orientation and you can avoid mentally ill people.
>>
>>77699242
>while monsters are still pillow-fisted.
what the fuck? manglers are not pillow fisted
also, check mawkrusha
>>
>>77699058
>>best stormcast designs
>literally Space Marines with bolter-pistols and gladius
>>
>>77699423
>and you can avoid mentally ill people.
But you are still a homosexual, you cannot avoid yourself
>>
>>77699242
>while monsters are still pillow-fisted
>laughs in megaboss.
>>
>>77699363
Trannies, at least the ones who are semi passing at least (not middle aged monster it’s ma’am types) have a certain appeal.

Open to basically whatever kinky shit you want to do, ok with being abused since their self esteem is like 0, have actual interests usually unlike the average woman.

There’s a certain appeal too to dominating someone’s failed son. This was supposed to grow up to be a successful man and have a family, instead now he’s some squishy, weak creature getting fucked like a whore and liking it
>>
File: 1575266122793.jpg (101 KB, 562x232)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>77699490
>dat spacing
>trannies defender
Geeeee I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>77699431
Yes.
>>
>>77698895
>imagine defending libs not needing buffs
Evocators have 2" reach btw and their mw dump ignores reach, which is the only reason people use them. And dracoths suck btw. 40mm is the reason every sce army is shooting.
>>
>>77698941
I just want them to be decent again but hopefully if 3rd edition comes out and nighthaunt get there second wave or rules updates. Also i disagree I think the night is fine as its own army the whole ironic punishment's thing is a gold mind for creative people
>>
>>77699575
They don't really need a second wave when half their units aren't used because their rules are basically [existing unit but worse]
>>
>>77699558
>40mm is the reason every sce army is shooting.
Even the shooting lists still use a melee hammer unit. You cant win objective control with just shooting - you need to be able to countercharge and clear objectives through combat.
Evocators, Dracolines, and Dracoths are the best units for that purpose.
>>
>>77699058
>>best stormcast designs
It should be illegal to say that unless it's referring to Sacrosanct.
>>
>>77699431
why are you fuming?
>>
>>77699671
Sacrosanct are literally the worst
>>
>>77697091
>>77697080
>>77697074
>>77697058
God GW really did just pick the absolute worst poster boy scheme for stormcast didn't they? Fuck the hammers of sigmar
>>
>>77699425
Mawcrusha is very much an exception to the rule.
Even though, to be fair, a lot of the NEW monsters (such as Mawcrushas, Spirits of the Mountain, the redone turtle) are much more killy.
Generally, 'hold over' monsters, things like Treelords (even Durthu), dragons, manticores, etc, were largely underpowered, or degrade too quickly (Durthu), with the Zombie Dragon and AG on Terrorgheist notable exceptions (even though its really feeding frenzy that makes them really hit).
GW please by and large followed a pattern of keeping older kits mediocre while buffing the shit out of 'newer' purely AoS related kits
>>
>>77699159
Multipart would be sick but I just automatically assumed he will only have the lance loadout
>>
>Sigmar will steal souls from Nagash to make SCE
>Sigmar will even pick up up Chaos champions to make SCE
>has not extended the honor to a single seraphon even though they are nominally allies
The Heldenhammer is bigoted against coldbloods, clearly.
>>
>>77699741
Blam marketing who said it HAD to be Blue and Gold like the Space Marines.
>>
>>77699665
They use foot evos if they use anything and a large number of list including the best one are just min screens and longstrikes. The cav are awful I don't know you get this idea from. Dracolines are 260 fucking points for 3.
>>
>>77699761
only human souls are made into stormcast
sigmar is bigoted against everyone, and that makes him based and redpilled
>>
>>77699741
Bear in mind that Stormcast look best when they cover themselves in thick, loose robes that obscure their fugly-ass armor.
>>
>>77699761
They have to be human or mostly human.
In early AoS it was actually up in the air, and there were converted armies (dwarfcast were popular).
Then, for some reason, the lore team and writers made it solely humans.
I don't really know why.
>>
>>77699741
They'll probably change it to hallowed knights eventually.
>>
>>77699750
>GW please by and large followed a pattern of keeping older kits mediocre while buffing the shit out of 'newer' purely AoS related kits
Is this why witch elves or skeletons were so powerful when they first got their tomes?
>>
>>77699771
>and a large number of list including the best one are just min screens and longstrikes
and those lists are worse than the ones that include a melee hammer unit because you cant clear 120 grots off objectives and then move onto them before the game ends with only shooting

>The cav are awful I don't know you get this idea from. Dracolines are 260 fucking points for 3.
they do less damage than foot evocators but they are much faster. theyre a viable alternative.
>>
>>77696340
you've never been in a ranked CoD lobby then
>>
What shows/movies can I watch to get into the skeleton spirit while I paint my skeletons, necromancers and vampires?
>>
>>77699787
>I don't really know why.
Because people dindn't like stormcasts and didn't want SCE destroying the lore and theme of the factions the did like.
>>
>>77699750
I think no monster should have the ability to fight fucking twice - looks at mawkrusha and terrorgheist mounted heroes
>>
>>77699787
Probably to cover their asses in case a third party started selling "Thunderwrought Immortals" in dwarf size. They were especially paranoid about that a few years back.
>>
>>77699766
>Blam marketing
can't tell if typo or not
>>
>>77699825
Your 10 foot evos aren't killing 120 grots either. You literally just hope you dodge those list.
>>
>>77699675
Because it's hard to call it good design
>>
>>77699821
I said monsters. I didn't say all kits.
>>
>>77699900
Take it as you want.
>>
>>77699811
I'd prefer Anvils desu, they always seem to be involved in things lore wise, not just because of soul wars and such either. Broken realms morathi had them featured pretty heavily.
>>
>>77699903
not on their own, but combined focused fire between shooting and evocators can clear enough models so you can capture the objective after charging

if you try to just shoot people off the table youll lose because you cant move after shooting people off the objective so you fall behind on points

>just hope you dodge those list
nah id rather just play a list that can also win against horde spam instead of being a retard and going all-in on shooting
>>
>>77699750
In general a lot of the hero monsters are a big problem.

Mawcrushas, terrogheists, stonehorns, avelanor. They’re all very unfun to fight and do crazy damage who have crazy strong rules

At least ethereal amulet is dead and gone. I loved listen to Mawtribes players cry and complain about how their stonehorns were balanced and fun to fight
>>
>>77696013
Ah i see you reserved Khorne for S+ tier
>>
in AoS can you win vai objectives even if you get tabled?
>>
It's going to be incredibly funny if they take away Belakor's one good ability in his new rules and he becomes totally useless.
>>
File: 1520539432222.png (50 KB, 170x114)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>have general on griffon kit
>have ghal maraz just lying in my bits box
it feels so fucking weird to have the most iconic weapon in warhammer just be an optional bit bros
>>
>>77698917
Compared to how they took 40k stuff like baby carrier mechs I'd say they were pretty keen on the aussielfs
>>
>>77699761
Arent seraphom more like demons than mortal creatures though in the beginning?
That shit got retconned though
>>
>>77699970
Yes.
>>77699973
They'll change it to re-rolling failed hits to keep it in the spirit of the rest of the battletome.
>>
>>77698897
most people like the kanagroos
>>
>>77699978
your general just has a cheap replica, the real ghal maraz is held by chadprime
>>
>>77698897
I wouldn't be surprised. I'd also won't be surprised if we see a vanari unit of archers on horses with a less retarded helmet in the 3rd wave.
>>
>>77699993
>look at your exciting new model guys!!
>now without an incredible meta-defining ability that makes him a super strong tactical choice!!
>>
>>77699686
This the same guy as last thread or do we have two buttplate fans on the board now?
>>
>>77699938
I'm confused as to how their jurisdiction works. They're supposedly the Shyish guys since all of them were rounded up postmortem and they man at least two stormkeeps in Shyish, with the one in Lethis being the headquarters of the entire host. But then they're also the sole garrisoning stormcast in Anvilgard for some reason.
>>
>>77700011
>fat
>chad
Pick one
>>
>>77699978
thats just a chamonese knock off.
>>
When's the second wave of Sylvaneth?
>>
File: 1613052182384.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1000)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>77700127
Soon, my guy.
>>
>>77700127
>Hopes
Beettle cavalry, wasp flying troop, revenant archers, more wood sdreadnoughts
>Reality
Weak rules
>>
>>77700102
I think it purely comes down to Aqshy being the largest theatre of war and expansion during the realmgate wars and beyond with the anvils being a big first founding stormhost. Anvilgard is as based as the anvils pre morathi takeover though so im fine with it.
>>
>>77700177
>more wood sdreadnoughts
>>
>>77699978
Ultimately the sword of Khaine ended up being more important to Warhammer than Sigmar Heldenhammer's warhammer.
>>
>>77697527
I like them. People shit on the nettes, but for me they hit that perfect spot between the original crab monsters and the Diaz coomnettes.
>>
>>77700127
Alternate set of trees and a rubber fist
>>
>>77700116
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>77698643
>>77698792

Good think about CoS is that you can create your very own elven or dwarven faction which was not much a possibility in WHFB where you already had various nations.
>>
>>77697527
Why release such awesome mortals but make them bad in table?
>>
>>77700233
>overweight
>success
Are you american?
>>
>>77700177
Can't recall exactly where I read it now but I know one of the descriptions of Hammerhal mentions Sylvaneth riding giant beetles over the city. So that's a thing they at least thought about, although it might not matter.
>>
>>77700177
You are getting elves, mate.
>>
>>77700185
Shoo, elffag
>>
>>77700251
>which was not much a possibility in WHFB where you already had various nations.
Where is correlation between these two phrases?
>>
>>77700251
You could very much do that in WHFB and you can do that with any of the new elves and dwarfs, no need for CoS.
>>
>>77697527
What does a well painted Fane of Slaanesh look like?
>>
>>77700185
>Ultimately the sword of Khaine ended up being more important to Warhammer than Sigmar Heldenhammer's warhammer.
Well it's always was
>>
>>77700127
>>77700167
Kurnothi are coming.
>>
>>77700291
He thinks that because Ulthuan was mapped he can't create his own outpost or colony in any of the unmapped areas of the world.
>>
NEW
>>77700355
NEW
>>77700355
NEW
>>
>>77700127
literally never. A faction has to sell as well as Lumineth to get a second wave.
>>
>>77700322
But even heraldry book had Asur colonies and only 3 of them had colour schemes
>>
>>77698272
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>77700321
H A N D L E B A R S
>>
>>77700321
Coming
>>
>>77695124
airbrush jobs always look like shit
>>
File: pepe-gadsden.jpg (78 KB, 1480x833)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>77696667
>>
>>
>>77700319
Too bad Khaine has nothing but a legacy of jobbers



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.