[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1602632390297.jpg (119 KB, 392x379)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>RNG character creation
>Yet another shitty character
>Third time in a row
>Ask for a reroll once
>Still shit

Frankly I wouldn't even care if that rng wasn't a matter of life or death. I don't bitch bad throws front of my GM, so I guess I'll have to kill myself while look faking being happy once again.
>>
Fuck off, wojak spammer.
We really need mods that know to delete threads like these instead of leaving them to fester and serve as shitty chatrooms for offboard faggots who just want to bump a thread with their favorite forced meme on top.
>>
>>76953133
You should be reported for your useless spam seriously, call a janny cause it's my first thread you paranoid schizo.
>>
>>76953133
t. the samefagger spammer itself
>>
What system?
>>
>>76953179
>doesn't even realize he's stuck in a perpetual loop
Cure yourself of your illness. Stop spamming wojaks altogether.
>>
File: typical nu-dnd party.png (373 KB, 800x600)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>76953102
>>76953296
Have you tried no playing DnD? I'm being 100% serious right now. DnD is absolute DnDogshit and the TTRPG medium has SO much better to offer. Look into things like Ars Magica, Riddle of Steel, Legend of the Five Rings, even OSR stuff if you wana stay close to DnD. Modern DnD is mediocre trash made to appeal to micro-brain normies and casuals who care about being "real geeks" or doing the thing they saw on Stranger Things or Youtube than playing actual roleplaying games.
>>
>>76953296
Oh wow, two similar threads since October! Why won't someone stop this spam!
>>
>>76953296
Have you seen the dates ?

Please everyone, report this troll.
>>
>>76953972
if it means less frogs and wojaks I'm with >>76953296
>>
>>76953603
>>76953972
>spamming so much that you've lost track and are just repeating the same threads over and over again

You are one sad, sad motherfucker.
>>
File: thespammerisretarded.png (7 KB, 675x128)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>76954035
You're the only samefagging in this thead.

Also I'm pretty happy to see somebody made the same thread, rng is indeed shit.
>>
>>76954035
You're stupid. Two threads in the span of four months isn't spamming.
>>
>>76954137
>>76954439
It's a dozen+ threads a week, you've just been doing it so much that you didn't realize you already made this thread before. That's genuinely fucking sad.
Just because you have hundreds of wojak images and a thousand different nonsense thread ideas regurgitated over and over again doesn't change that you're still just spamming and it's really sad that you've done it to the point where you're losing track of how much you've been spamming.
>>
>>76953102
>RNG chargen
>Roll god stats just like the last time I played this godforsaken system
>Can play anything I want
>Play one of the worst classes in the game for flavor because I'll at least still be useful
I don't always play 5e, but when I do I roll like a god. I guess RNGesus is with me because I GM a lot and he wants to reward me for biting the bullet and doing that.
>>
>>76954598
You're being really delusional, it's really my thread of the day and I'm not even the OP of the other thread. Take your pills.

Report this troll and his non sense.
>>
>>76954598
Your image only showed two threads. Not my fault you're an idiot who doesn't know how to present his evidence.
>>
>>76954598
>spending that much time on /tg/
>still being wrong
>>
>>76953603
Identical threads

>>76953549
Based, no more need be said on the matter

>>76953102
Games that are designed knowing stats are randomly rolled will have what I call an 'escape valve.'

Essentially, it's that the effectiveness of this class or that ability doesn't depend on the initally rolled stats.

Take old school editions of D&D, where a Magic-User's available spells, their damage, the saving throw for the target, are not at all impacted by the initially randomly rolled stats. Including Intelligence.

Or Call of Cthulhu, where your physical attributes are randomly rolled, but your chance of success with skills (say shooting firearms or driving a car or assessing a crime scene) are based on the skill points you put into them. You can roll terrible Dex at chargen, but still have 99% accuracy with a rifle.

If someone wants to play 5e with 'brutal' or '3d6 in order' stat generation: don't. Play something else.

Or if someone's suggesting a game with random chargen, look through the rulebook. Are there options that are just as effective regardless of rolled stats? How much of an impact do those stats have?
>>
>>76953296
>oh god, oh my, oh god, my god, there can be only one thread about RNG EVER, WE CANT DISCUSS IT ANYMORE ITS IS CLOSED DND IS THE BEST SYSTEM.
>>
Is there a way to filter wojak threads
>>
>>76954813
There would be one first for (You), samefag.
>>
>>76954726
>>76954741
>>76954784
Samefagging this hard after being called out? You really need to damage control this badly?

Look, just stop making these shitty wojak threads. Think of this as a wakeup call. You've lost track of what threads you've been making, you're losing control of your life, you really need to just stop spamming here and find some sort of actual hobby.

This is /tg/. The rest of us actually discuss actual hobbies here. Why don't you just give up spamming, and learn how to play a fun game instead?
>>
File: thespammerisretarded.png (4 KB, 176x102)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>76954924
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>76954942
No one's fooled by your phoneposting. Now, seriously, stop being a living cancer and stop spamming dead /v/ memes on /tg/ and then getting all up in a huff when someone lays you the fuck down by showing how sad and pathetic your spam routine has become.
>>
File: help niggerman.png (80 KB, 1327x533)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
aaaaaa I'm going insane

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.