[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 31132145612.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>'that guy' sides with the villain, ruining the campaign
>>
File: OP is loose again.png (232 KB, 500x553)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>76940968
>OP doesn't play and just shitposts
>>
>>76940968
He would have been out of my group long before we meet a proper villian.
>>
>>76940980
post all the games you're currently in.
>>
Why did you post this post with Edelgard, the obvious hero of Three Houses?
>>
>>76940968
If the vilain has galeforce on crack, I'm in
>>
>>76940968
>That guy who summons demons in a village we're trying to help because he's bored with what the party is doing.
>That GM who allows it
>>
>>76941012
>Black Chickens being anything but pushover first act baddies
>Chad Golden Deer not being the true heroes
Why did you play this game wrong?
>>
>>76941012
>NOOOOOOOOO THE SLITHERS ARE SO EVIL THEY SUBMITTED ME TO HORRIBLE EXPERIMENTATION AND MURDERED ALL MY SIBLINGS
>proceeds to work with them and is compliant in murdering the MC's father and murdering entire villages
>proceeds to murder 100s of thousands in a pointless war because of her hate boner for a church which doesn't even have the power she thinks they does
>not the antagonist
>>
>>76940968
Why would that ruin the campaign? Sounds like an interesting development.
>>
File: rhea2.jpg (204 KB, 1010x1920)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>76940968
You know, Edelgard's entire character is a trick on the player. Like, you're introduced to three dudes:
> Blonde Aryan Chad
> Suspicious dusky foreigner
> Hot silver-haired girl
and obviously you pick the silver-haired chick, because she seems very attracted to you. But it turns out that she's absolutely the worst character in the game. Her plan's stupid, and she's plotting to murder EVERYONE ELSE from the very beginning.

What I really liked is that you can promptly betray her for the voluptuous, centuries-old virgin Pope, who is utterly horny for you and wants nothing more than to make half-dragon babies ALL THE TIME. You can utterly fuck over Edelgard's plans by joining the church and smiting the shit out of her, crushing the uppity faggots who want to abolish the aristocracy of literal supermen for some reason.
Sorry Edelgard, I'm 3/4 lizardman now. I'm joining the reptilian conspiracy solely because of Rhea.
>>
File: 1608782561365.jpg (158 KB, 387x500)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>76941826
>race mixing
>with lizards
>>
>>76941826
A scaly wrote this post.
>>
>>76941901
You ARE a lizard. You're already the offspring of a man with lizard blood and a reptilian clone. You have the heart of a lizard goddess inside you. You're basically 7/8 lizard, as close to a pureblood as can possible exist.
That's why the moment I realized what Rhea was, I KNEW I had to fuck her. Not just because she was amazingly hot and very obviously horny as hell, but because it makes you the progenitor of a new race.
>>
>Tell that guy to make a new character for next session, his old one will be featured until the plot is resolved or he get killed.
It's really like you don't play game faggot.
>>
>>76940996
69 games of 5e
>>
>>76942075
>5e
go back
>>
>>76940996
The two year old Twilight 2000 campaign. We finally reached Hamburg in October.
A series of one-shots with other group, where the GM is out to test as many games as he can. Last one was Hollow Earth and it was fun. Prior to that was the newest edition of CoC and it was meh, 5.5e still being the peak. Prior to that was BitD, but it was so bad experience, we decided to stop half-way through and switched to just set up and play Eldritch Horror
>>
>>76941826
Your father, a person who's intimately aware of Rhea's nature, gives you a very clear warning: Do not trust Rhea. This is because he knows who Rhea is. The reason why he hides your true identity from Rhea is to protect you from her. Remember, what Rhea ultimately wants is for her mother to be reincarnated. She LITERALLY wants to sacrifice you in order to turn your body into a new host for her mother. When she asks you to sit on her mother's throne? This is supposed to bring back Sothis in your body - a process that will destroy Byleth (i.e. you). And it only fails because she doesn't realize that Sothis is basically already gone.

But hey, whatever, dragonlady hot. Nevermind that she doesn't actually love you, and will probably destroy you if she ever finds out what really happened to Sothis to make your hair turn green.
>>
>>76942099
no u
>>
>>76942142
In the one route where you romance her (Silver Snow) she canonically mellows out at the end. Besides, it's actually fun to save the continent from one shrill woman's idea of 'progress'.
>>
>>76941826
Dimitri is absolutely the best boy. When the True King gets going, he wrecks the century-old conspiracy by ACCIDENT. I always let him stab the shit out of Edelgard at the end.
>>
File: fire emblem rhea.jpg (173 KB, 877x999)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>76942142
> But hey, whatever, dragonlady hot. Nevermind that she doesn't actually love you, and will probably destroy you if she ever finds out what really happened to Sothis to make your hair turn green.
I would betray my entire race for the chance to fuck my grandmother, cousin and daughter ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Just LOOK at her, could you say no to that face?
>>
>>76940968
Honestly I'd just be happy that the dm wrote a story where all sides are flawed, even if some sides are more flawed than others. Moral ambiguity without everything being muddy grey and everyone being an asshole, you know? I'd love a game like that.
>>
>>76940996
Two exwod campaigns
One Genesys Transformers
One FFG Star Wars, mandos & Jedi
One Cyberpunk Red
>>
>>76941826
Edelgard is supposed to represent progress. The triumph of the common man and all that. She's the underdog, fighting for the little guy.
>>
>>76942481
She is absolutely not the underdog. She's the single most powerful faction amongst the four! Her route is so short because she absolutely curbstomps everyone. Hell, she doesn't even give you a pity handy.
>>
File: 1507946966097.jpg (98 KB, 500x608)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>76940968
>>76941103
Had this happen in my first long-term game. PF.

We got a deck of many things in an evil campaign, and of course the first draw turned our CE dwarf fighter to LG. We were on the trail of a clearly evil sorcerer (hiding the history of how he got into power, wiping his citizens' memories, at odds with the good-aligned religious order who headed the local gov't) to take his lands anyways, so we struck a deal with our fighter to solve our moral differences after taking out the tyrant.

We get inside, but our cleric and the fighter get into a tussle after the fighter just... walks away from an encounter, leaving us to deal with a couple of stone golems. He just didn't care, "wasn't his fight". So the cleric cuts his (a dwarf's!) beard clean off. They had a punching match, which the DM interrupted (to save a total fucking disaster) by teleporting us directly into the sorcerer's chambers.

We find out the sorcerer is a FUCKING RAKSHASA, clearly an evil goddamn demon; he ambush blasts us, we roll ini, charge the fucker. But the fighter has his own plans: he whispers something in the ear of Orwell's worst nightmare. Shoots a text to the DM. BB(ugh) keeps mum, and another round passes as normal. Then it gets back to the fighter, who's standing next to our party rogue and monk around big boy; and he says:

"I swing my battleaxe at [the rogue]."

Silence. He rolls. He hits. Deals, like, 19 damage, we're level ~7 so whatever.

Realistically we should've handled the situation like adults and paused to talk. The DM gave us a chance as the Rakshasa cast Fly and floated to the ceiling of his chambers to let us chat. But no, we had to Dispel that, DM had to pull something else out of his ass so he Power Word: Killed the fighter, and we stopped when someone brought up resurrecting the fighter because everyone was salty.

Then we went to Denny's and sat there while the fighter laughed and gloated about the drama he'd caused.

We were all That Guy on that day.
>>
>>76940996
One 5e campaign I run and a Star Wars FFG that I'm playing in, I run 2-3 weeks a month and only play every 3 months, wish I wasn't an autismo and could play with randoms.
>>
>>76940968
i did this and killed all my party lol
>>
>>76942509
>>76942481
>>76942271
>>76942229
>>76942172
>>76942142
>>76941826
I cant believe nobody here actually went yellow deer, where they stop not only edelguard, but also nemisis just for fun. Plus, they are the true underdogs, since 90% of them aren't part of a true kingdom or dictatorship, but a coalition of equal yet independent nations. Its hard to get a better ending than unity among nations fighting for victory against the enemy of the world while also protecting the church.
>>
>>76940968
>'that guy' is more dangerous to the world and the party than the villain.
>>
>>76942717
I did go Golden Deer. The problem with Golden Deer is that they don't actually address any of the problems that are actually underlying Fodlan. You end with a divided Fodlan, still ruled by a system that is ultimately controlled by a dragon who does not really like humanity and views them responsible for killing her mother.

I really need to emphasize this: any ending where Rhea lives is a bad ending, because Rhea is the enemy of humanity. She does not think humanity has the right to rules itself, and will actively manipulate humans against each other to keep them subordinate to her.

Also, Claude likes to talk up how xenophobic the people of Fodlan are, but let's actually consider that for a moment. The only racial resentments we see are ones from the Faerghian aristocracy, and who is it aimed at? The people of Duscar, who as far as most people can tell, committed regicide. After that, there's the throat of Fodlan, which protects them from Almyra. And Claude, being half Amayran, is sympathetic to the Amayrans. However, the throat of Fodlan demonstrates something - the Almyrans ACTIVELY ATTACK Fodlan strongholds. The Almyrans are not some harmless foreign culture - they are a hostile barbarian horde.

Meanwhile, we can glance over to the Black Eagles and see Petra. Yes, Petra is technically a hostage, however she is not being treated as a captive - when the war starts, she's told she is allowed to leave if she wants. She is being trained for war and leadership along side the elite of the Adrestian Empire - Petra is their peer. If Fodlan was as racist as Claude claimed, why would Petra be treated as an equal?
>>
>>76942142
He also says later that he was overreacting, but then again you probably didn't play that far
>>
>>76942481
>The triumph of the common man and all that
Ah yes, nothing says "the common man" quite like an emperor who claims to want a meritocracy and then gives all positions of power to her friends, who all happen to be from the nobility
>>
>>76943102
Humanity is shit at ruling itself. Look at Edelgard, the very first thing she does is plot the murder of her best friends.
>>
>>76943194
And almost get herself killed by said plot
>>
>>76941024
I would allow that. I would also allow the other PCs to kill That Guys PC for betraying them in such a manner.
>>
>>76940996
Two games of Final Fantasy d20, two games of D&D5e, and I'm running games of Battle Century G, Exalted, and Pokemon Tabletop United. I have weekends sometimes where I run and play in different games on Saturday, and then run and play in two completely different games on Sunday. It's a fucking nightmare and I've lost control of my life.
>>
>>76940968
Reminder that crazy or not Rhea is hot as fuck.
>>
>>76943182
Military Meritocracy don’t hate cause you can’t crit
>>
>>76940968
>Largest, most powerful country on the continent, acclaimed for both military and academic excellence
>all their swords are rusty as shit
>>
>>76943182
Dorothea wants a word with you.
>>
>>76943478
This can be said for most Fire Emblem women.
>>
>>76940968
Be honest, if you were sent to the Officer's School and got to chose a house which would you chose? Assuming you have no meta knowledge?
>>
File: 1581437845390.jpg (1.14 MB, 1380x1950)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>76943659
the one with the cutest girls
>>
File: 1583077352883.png (1.49 MB, 1053x1167)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>'that guy' recruits all the other students, undercutting the drama of the factions having to fight each other.
>>
>>76943659
I think a campaign based around this concept would be fun. The only problem would be that players would probably choose different houses which would muddy the campaign. You could have joint missions but they’d want to do their own thing.
>>
>>76943182
Correct. The problem with Edelgard is that she's not revolutionary enough.
>>
>>76943102
>rhea is the enemy of humanity
Go to bed edelgard
>>
>>76943659
Assuming we're a student, and somehow have no existing territorial loyalty, I honestly think I'd probably throw in with the black eagles. Claude doesn't seem like much of a leader, and being able to read a person shows that making nice with him might lead to him stabbing you in the back. Dimitri himself seems like a nice guy, but there's a clear clique that exists within the blue lions that also reflect a reality that will carry out of this school - there is an exclusive club that will have King Dimitri's attention, and you are not part of it. Meanwhile, Edelgard seems affable and respectful to her peers, and has an eye for talent.
>>
Pretty sure the developers came out and said Edelgard was the villain, this is just a mutation on the standard fire emblem formula of red empire bad
>>
>>76942075
>69
you have to be eighteen to post here
>>
The problem with Three Houses is that its written from a 21st century prospective that ignores the realities of pre-modern societies
>>
>>76943986
They did not. Do not make shit up.
>>
>>76943659
Dimitri, us white men have to stick together. I bet most people picked Edelgard the first time, but I honestly disliked her. I like my women demure, not uppity.
I find it hilarious that my first impression was proven right.
>>
>>76943102
>Rhea is the enemy of humanity.
>brings about an era of peace in Fodlan that lasts a thousand years
>enemy of humanity
>>
>>76943478
This. It's bizarre that Edelgard's the cover girl, when Rhea is so much better in every way. I suppose they didn't want to spoil the surprise.
>>
>>76943986
What they actually said was that they didn't originally plan to give her a route, it was only supposed to be Lions Deer and Church
>>
>>76944106
>What they actually said was that they didn't originally plan to give her a route
because she's the villain
>>
>>76944114
Yes, that's the implication, but they never outright said she's the villain
>>
haha yeah guys Edelgard is great. Anyway anon, can you get on that ballista? Just man the Ballista anon it'll be fine. We'll build a py- wall around you so you have a commanding position of the battlefield
>>
>>76944114
Yes, she's evil as fuck. If she was a dude, she would be considered a lying, treacherous two-faced hypocrite. Her right-hand man is visually similar to WORMTONGUE.
>>
>>76944106
At least they put all the routes in one game instead of having to pay for each one. Really need to stop with multiple routes and put their effort into one story though.
>>
>>76943136
Because he sure know everything, but then again you probably just shitposting.
>>
>>76944152
Please learn to type in proper English before replying to me again
>>
Joke's on you, I saved the party from getting wished out of existence by joining the Lich. So sure, call me an asshole, but if he'll spare your lives if I give up mine-- absolutely. What else are Clerics good for?
>>
how would a three houses campaign work assuming you’re not using the fodlan setting? Basically an academy based DND game with multiple factions. How would you go about presenting this world and how would you deal with the way players interact with it?
>>
>>76944087
>brings about an era of peace in Fodlan that lasts a thousand years
>Classism, lie, and murder
>Peace
Fuck off
>>
>>76944166
That's the joke dipshit.
>>
>>76944200
All that, and it's STILL better than the alternative. The moment a 'reformer' takes the throne, she IMMEDIATELY kicks off a continent-spanning war.
>>
>>76944200
Yes, much better to perform human experiments to turn people into demonic beasts so you can wage a war that kills thousands
>>
>>76943102
Rhea is the best choice, because - surprise, surprise - humans aren't actually fit to rule themselves. Until the current system was established, people were fighting each other tooth and nail. It was an era of constant slaughter!
>>
>>76944235
>human experiments
Jokes on you, Rhea does it too.
>>
>>76943983
Claude's weird. It's repeatedly implied that there's something really dark about him, but he's just a decent, fairly well-adjusted dude. I feel like they missed something there.
>>
>>76944294
Not only that, but Edelgard proves Rhea right about literally everything by doing what she does
>>
>>76940996
Play one game of 5e with a group of weirdos, DM my own personal game with another bunch of weirdos except two of the five barely join half the sessions and that's been going on for 2+ years, and I'm enjoying a Play by Post game using the Genesys system with some buds.
>>
>>76944226
Yes, the ancien regime will fight tooth and nail to keep their boot on the throat of the masses.
>>
>>76944361
It's my headcanon that, as pope, all those fuckers got excommunicated. Those we hadn't killed, of course.
>>
>>76940968
>not being able to flip your script at a moments notice

You sound like a shit GM
>>
>>76940968
Ruining? You now have a legit excuse to kill him and screw him over as villains use him as their pawn.
>>
>>76944587
>>76944617
>anons talking about the thread premise rather than the bait image
I appreciate you and think you're cute
>>
>>76945009
fuck off nogames
>>
>>76944135
>Her right-hand man is visually similar to WORMTONGUE.
You mean Liar Darkfalse, the grand vizier, he's a reputable advisor to the high king.
>>
>>76942142
>>76943102
That's the problem with people who have an hateboner for Edelgard, they like do all sorts of mental gymnastics to say she's the worst, conveniently forgetting that ther others are pretty good at it too.

Dimitri is a literal murderhobo prince who believe a twelve years old planned a genocide, with behind him a kingdom or retard who actually commited gen follows him no matter how much of a bad idea this is, because muh loyalty. Outright glorifying his madness.

Rhea, pathological liar and manchild who locked Fodlan in a medieval stasis and forced it into classism for freaking 1000 years without solving things except at the very start, dabble in human experimentations, gives glares at anything that doesn't fit her views, send her army at things that goes against her, which is fair, what isn't is her not lifting a finger at the Insurrection of the seven or the Tragedy of Duscur.
>The Church can't affairs of the other kingdoms or some shit
Yeah that's why they actually do it.

They're all shits, that's supposed to be the point, which lot of people missed.
But just watch as a retard or shitposter say I obviously haven't played the game because I did not mentioned one detail. Or better, try to uses arguments of shit levels to justify that what they did is fine or intellectually slash psychologically make sense, which is what they accuse Edeltards of doing.

The hypocrisy and double standard is amazing.
I wonder if people don't simply hate her because she's the 'face' waifu of the game, and can't just say it.

>>76944338
The worst thing that can be said is that he doesn't trust people. And that realistically, his goal wouldn't work, but every route is like that. Edelgard most of all.

>>76943478
That's true.
My big problem is that her character development in SS, that you only really get if S supported is shit.
>I had a divine revelation and I realize I did bad lol
Compared to Dimitri, who have a great redemption scene, it's weird.
>>
>>76940980
>hurr durr no gaems
Why is this somehow an insult? Anyone who actually plays in games wouldn't post on this board actively unless they are a GM running a game. This is the mother of all projections from faggots butthurt about their own lack of games.
>>
>>76940968
>>'that guy' sides with the villain, ruining the campaign
Why did that guy get past session 0 ?
>>
>>76940996
People unironically replied to this instead of realizing it is rhetorical to point out the projection. I'm in a game of 5e D&D, playing in a Delta Green campaign, running a CoC game, and playtesting my own fantasy system and writing a wild-west/post apocalypse dark western system
>>
>>76941826
Stupid Dragon!
>>
>>76941826
>blonde aryan Chad
I would choose this one simply so I can have a bro with me. Does everybody really think with their extremities?
>>
>>76945207
I think most people picked Edelgard the first time through.
>>
File: Angry Norfdians.png (3.33 MB, 1600x932)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB PNG
>>76940980
Why do /threads/ outside of generals always devolve to shit flinging?
>>
>>76943659
Blue Lions because they seem to be the ones most actually fit to learn how to be an officer. Black Eagles are clearly full of either disinterested randoms or plotters, and Golden Deer is the classic high school rag-tag group that has to band together to win the big game but in reality all suck.

I'd date Bernie though because I have a weakness for autistic nerd girls.
>>
this is literally a /v/ thread
>>
>>76945265
It's been a rough few years and everyone wants to pick fights all the time.
I'm hoping that, maybe a year or two down the line, we can settle down again and start unironically enjoying things again.
>>
>>76945202
Man I want Rhea to shit all over my face.
>>
File: Dear Brother.png (187 KB, 800x600)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>
>>76945271
I always thought the Golden Deer were doomed, because they're mostly commoners and dilenttaes. Not the people you want on your side when shit goes down.
>>
>>76945293
Go back to bed Flayn.
>>
This anon gets it >>76945090, and honestly, I like Edelgard more than the other lords since she reminds me of the conqueror archetype; but, hot damn, why doesn't Rhea show her big milkers and extremely breedable body more often instead of wearing that figure concealing pope getup? Rhea's mother definitely didn't mind showing off her divine gifts if Byleth's DLC Sothis outfit and Sothis's outfit in Byleth's head are anything to go by.
>>
>>76945293
Fuck off Flayn.
>>
>>76940968
>I'm DM
>have a "good" party suggested by 1 guy
>the same guy makes a secretly evil necromancer playing as a "mage" to the rest of the group
>villian is a lich
>final fight, he sides with the lich
>I imbue 2 of the abilitys of the lich into that guy
>lich has to go to another room to "finish a ritual"
>that guy is now the boss
>everyone kills him and has a great time

campaign saved
>>
File: 1566960142629.jpg (27 KB, 400x443)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>76945271
Deer have the most based man in all of Fodlan though
>>
>>76945292
Actually, this is a pretty good illustration: the only other humanform dragons you meet are Seteh and Flayn, and there's nothing sinister about them. One is an overprotective dad, and the other is a sweet, somewhat spacey girl who loves fish.
Not really terrifying me with the reptilian conspiracy here, folks.
>>
>>76945280
There has been an uptick in Three Houses stuff recently. I wonder what the deal is.
>>
>>76945365
every single three houses thread is just ‘was edelgard evil’ and it’s been that way since the game released. This thread would be cool if people were discussing an inspired campaign or the actual dilemma posed in OP.
>>
>>76941012
That’s not how you spell dimitri
>>
>>76945355
Pretty much the norm for this franchise, in most of the settings dragons often go mad the more power the use and/or time they spend in dragon form. See: Medeus, Duma, Mila, and Anankos.
>>
I remember a lot of Crimson Flower fans getting butthurt over literally everyone else accurately calling Edelgard a fascist warmonger

FE sucks at Grey morality
>>
>>76945466
The only reason why she isn't obviously evil is because she gets the opening song and a fairly sympathetic portrayal in general.
>>
>>76945466
But muh powerful woman tho
>>
>>76944338
I wish Claude’s father had more characterization
I remember when Claude was upset Cyril called the Almyran king a piece of shit who’s failing his country (or something to that effect) and it was one of the few times we see what the political landscape is outside of Fodlan
>>
>>76945523
Tbh, Claude's parents seems like shit.
>>
>>76945547
Well his parents aren't dead and he's a main lord, so chances are they're shit considering Rudolf and Validar.
>>
>>76945433
What I mean is, if we're supposed to suspect that the Pope is evil, maybe don't make her closest supporters a cool chick and a father-daughter comedy act, with the Pope herself being the MILFy-iest woman in the whole game.
>>
>>76940968
I’m decently afraid one of players is going to do this

He’s likely going to be meeting the bbeg one on one in the next few sessions, and it’s been established he’s trying to recruit them

What do I do if the pc accepts the devil’s bargain? How do I keep it from destroying the campaign?
>>
>>76942172
I always pick the most American choice, fuck the autocratic inbreds.
>>76943182
Monarchy is dead, their titles worthless, so who gives a shit?
>>
>>76945290
>Things will get better during the midterms
Keep dreaming my nigga
>>
>>76945345
The stupidest haircut though.
>>
>>76942717
Because siding with the open borders shitskin is almost as bad as siding with edeltard.
>>
>>76945090
The reason that people don't like Edelgard is because she ruins the fucking world and then acts like she's done them a favor. She also complains about the (((slithers))) and then does exactly what they want. Finally, Yandere is a shit fetish.
>>
Okay, so I've actually been toying with a pseudo-west marches style of game inspired by three houses. The PCs are all part of the same house, and other houses similarly have standard classes-as-degrees going on. The school is an adventurer's academy to train up the younger generation, but specifically to plunder the riches of newly discovered island full of ancient, unexplored dungeons. Basically ther will be monthly postings and they organize training events/field operations (put down bandits, secure certain supplies from different towns, track down specific people or magic items, etc.) until they can graduate and head off to the island as the final leg of things with a big mega dungeon, where they compete with the other houses' classes as well. Is this too much of a rip-off? I'm thinking only pseudo west marches because I would present hooks, but have there be several and if they don't choose one nothing happens with them that month and the other house steals the assignment.
>>
>>76945923
Assuming you don’t have a timeskip and everyone is at war with each other, then no, it isn’t a rip off; it’s simply inspired.
>>
>>76946121
Yeah, no timeskip. I can't think of how it would work and be any good. And no direct wars but definitely inter-house politics reflecting bigger-world political shenanigans.
>>
>>76945880
What you say also applies to Rhea.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.