[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1539111788415.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>73470675
>>
Quick I need hivemind perks so I can stop the grey goo I unleashed on the planet.
>>
>>73479677
That's not gonna last

>>73479696
If you already unleashed it, what good are some perks you are going to get in ten years going to do?
>>
How do I win a smug off with someone who's so sure of their own moral superiority that, even when their own god abandons them and everything they've worked towards is in shambles, they still believe everything they did is right and you'll be sent to hell?
>>
>>73479756
Be Fate!Gilgamesh. Then you'll automatically win any smug-offs.
>>
>>73479756
Go practice with real people on Twitter, then realize the better thing to do is to stay away from people like that entirely or remove them from the equation.
>>
Should I continue the legacy of the Helltaker by getting demon waifus in the 7 Mortal Sin jump, a QQ jump?
>>
File: 1565402638744.jpg (68 KB, 1024x571)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
ALRIGHT, STORY TIME! I did Magic the Gathering as the first jump of a rolled chain that uses some mechanics from Mythic and some from Microscope. The basis is that I cover each year of the jump and insert big major events, then I 'zoom in' and focus on the leadup or results of these events. I'm playing it fast and loose because I have the attention span of a lobotomized rodent, but it has been a lot of fun.

Anyways on year 8, after saving a plane from an apocalypse vampire by forging a weapon somebody else stabbed her with, I left for my Planar Guardian plane and headed for Ravnica to join the Izzet League. Why? Because I was also Blue-Red and I liked the cut of their jib. Also so I could steal a lot of their notes and books for my own uses. I had a pretty decent collection plus my Arcane Encyclopedia after learning magic extensively from Jodah back in Dominaria but I wanted more. Now, unfortunately, I had fallen into the Overlord trap of instinctively tricking people into thinking I am more competent and knowledgeable than I actually am. What I WANTED to do was just study quietly and stay out of Guild business. What happened is that I suddenly got promoted very, VERY quickly into the leadership circle of the Guild. Considering I had just finished a stint as the advisor of a monarch back in my 'home' plane, I was displeased but all attempts to step down were rebuffed. Deciding to get to the bottom of this, I located the then-hidden Niv-Mizzet and demanded an explanation. Turns out this is the Firemind's way of hazing the new guy and I had the misfortune of being his target.

As if to add insult to injury, somebody in the Laboratory of Continuism nearly destroyed Ravnica with a 'compressed time rift' and I had to use my own Chronomancy to fix it. I crit succeeded despite hilariously low odds, demonstrating mastery of time in a short amount of time. So now I'm semi-famous, a target, and still can't quit. Help.
>>
>>73479696
Kid icarus has one I think
>>
>>73479785
Isn't that one of the places where demon waifus are compulsory?
bullshit your way through the scenario for bonus points/waifus.
>>
File: EXBCAlEU8AAvavF.jpg (266 KB, 1457x2064)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
Need Spider Waifus
>>
Well I just researched how Synth 3s are made, and it made me realise that at best, the institute are a bunch of idiots controlled by an evil genius, or at worse, they are all fucking evil. I believe the former more then the latter so far tho, mostly because how they all seem so goddamn confused the synth 3s keep escaping, they keep calling it a bug or a malfunction, but the reality is, they are enhanced humans. Which once you see them that way, it explains why they fucking escape, or think wrong thoughts. The fact that none of these 'geniuses' realise this fact tells me either the information is heavily restricted, or they are dumb as bricks.
>>
>>73479792
Is this just a symptom of Heavens, or are jumpers usually like this? I never consider involving my jumper in troublesome things, and instead just focus on living a quiet life focusing on my projects. Heavens, why do your jumpers always cause such huge messes? Can't you go one jump without blowing up a moon?
>>
File: wolf_spider_3.jpg (74 KB, 800x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>73479822
>>
Is it a bad idea to try to design a robotics factory that can double as a haunted house attraction?
>>
File: 1588171975475.jpg (39 KB, 500x540)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>73479837
Well, before Ravnica I successfully helped end an apocalyptic cycle caused by a super vampire and managed to convince Jodah to teach me a lot about magic in Dominaria with relatively few hiccups. Things didn't start going to fucktown until Ravnica. Which is fitting, because Ravnica.

To actually answer your question, I'm rolling on a 1d100 system where lower is better, and I keep getting schizophrenic crit successes and failures almost at random. So I am quite literally bouncing between idiocy and genius. Also I find it funny.
>>
>>73479837
It's Heavens. There are just as many people who are content doing little to nothing in a setting as there are people who engage with the plot, but Heavens has his own style of jumping head first into disaster.
>>
>>73479696
There's a rather useful one in Gungrave. It's one of the 3000cp capstones, but it'll let you suborn hiveminds that you connect to
>>
>>73479792
I mean, your jumpers seem to pretty consistently get dragged into things harder the less they want to get involved with the setting. It’s like and anti-hermit effect.
>>73479822
Various Spider-women (marvel)
Rachnera (Monmusu)
Entoma (Overlord)
>>
File: EbXKPq0WAAMfTgd.jpg (201 KB, 1058x2048)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>73479846
Why yes
>>
>>73479876
>and
an
jfc christ auto corrupt keeps doing the an to and thing
>>
>>73479677
Bullying is a bad terrifying thing that people should never do.

>>73479822
Here you go. She also have a nice booty that she like to use!
...erg
>>
>>73479564
Lizards are totally dinosaurs.

>>73479546
I have no idea what Chameleon Cazaclaws are, but Ingen definitely has the ability to make deathclaws, since they're just genetically modified lizards
>>
>>73479837
Consider that Heavens uses that girl from Watamote as their avatar. They are all but admitting that they are a mess.
As for me, I'm preparing a chain themed around machines. My first jump will be as a hive mind synthetic race in Stellaris. All that will need to be done to finish that up is to determine the CP purchases and biographies of the team of eight advisors I purchased to use up my remaining 200CP in that jump. My next jump will be as a tracker robot bird in the Extropia nation-state of the Eclipse Phase setting.
>>
File: spider2-1280x720.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>73479822
If you're more into eyes.
>>
File: shocked skipper.jpg (13 KB, 456x354)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>73479869
>3000cp capstones
>>
>>73479822
If you're into asses
>>
>>73479837
Mine takes great joy in interrupting important events with their overpowered remote controlled robot dinosaur/dragon
>>
>>73479756
You will need lessons from the Enigmatic Gale. Find the thing that your target prizes the most, and steal it. Then, gloat about this theft in all your smug glory. No one is able to maintain their composure in such a state.
If your target still happens to project a smug state, they have been cursed into acting that way no matter how they are feeling, much like if they had eaten a failed SMILE fruit or got too many botox injections.
>>
File: Spider-Dog-Head-2.jpg (91 KB, 550x382)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>73479822
If you like them cute
>>
>>73479869
>3000cp capstones
What.

Post the jump, what the fuck.
>>
>>73479972
Thunderjaw, Klaxosaur, Megazord, or something else?
>>
>>73479976
>Find the thing that your target prizes the most, and steal it. Then, gloat about this theft in all your smug glory.
I find no pride in stealing another man's ejaculate.
>>
>>73479905
Chameleon Deathclaws are Deathclaws with built-in Stealth Boys. Add some Cazador (tarantula hawk wasp but huge and aggressive towards everything instead of just towards spiders) and they are now highly venomous, able to fly, and capable of breeding explosively in addition to being invisible Deathclaws. Hence, Cazaclaw.
>>
>>73479982
>>
The anon asking about trips last thread was me. Got a skeleton for another Trigger property. Promare, specifially. Obviously it still needs fluff, but if there's anything else you think should be included, now would be a good time to speak up. Most options are self-explanatory, but notes are included where they aren't.

-Foresight Foundation/Freeze Force
just following orders (100) - can recognize corruption, unlikely to fall for internal propaganda; hard decisions (100) - can make em; Legal Leeway (200) - the law is yours, less likely to be punished for abuse of power; Spin/Charisma (200) - skilled in turning public perception to benefit; No-Secrets Police (400); hiding power/toggle? (400) - greater control over activation - convenient scapegoats; According to Plan/Rise to Power (600); Child Prodigy (600) - intelligence

-Mad Burnish
Escape Route (100);Androgyny (100);Icon of Hope (200); Guerilla Warfare/Terrorism (200); Burning Together (400) - connect to people, other species who share a similar source of power; Breaking Chains (400) - resist restraints and non-meta power suppression, + plans to liberate others; Innocents' Aegis (600) - temporarily grant resistance to others, easily minimize collateral damage; Energy Constructs/Shaping (600)

-Burning Rescue
Empathy (100); CPR/EMT, Grit (100); Heroic Willpower/Idiocy (200); Recognition/Fame (200); "superhuman strength"/endurance (400); Invincible Teamwork (400); Tech (600) - Anti-Mutie, Innovative Adaptation/modularity; Burning Soul (600) - Extinguish Magma, luck; avert catastrophe, willpower helps

-General
Mundane Applications (100); Dramatics (100)

_Items
-Foresight Foundation
Handcuffs/Box (100); Absolute Zero Bullet (200); Prison (400); Parnassus Plans (600)

-Mad Burnish
Personal Style (100); Pizza Safehouse (200); Burnish Flame (400) - one-up only; Deus X Machina (600)

-Burning Rescue
Ice Gun (100); Job Offer (200); Station (400); Deus X Machina (600)

Contd.
>>
>>73479955
The price of the 3000cp capstone is reduced by getting perks in the other gungrave jumps.

Specifically, each origin has a colour, and the price is reduced by the unmodified price of purchased perks. Buy a red 600cp perk and the red 3000cp capstone costs 2400 instead, even if you bought the 600cp perk at discount
>>
File: SpiderGirl Wafuku Katana.jpg (866 KB, 3444x3150)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>73479822
For your more humanoid needs.
>>
>>73480020
>_Drawbacks
>Powers + Pain (100); Look How Lame the Design Is (100); Fire Fear (100); False Faith (200); Assignment Trouble/Internal Power Struggles (200); Resilient Rival (200); powers agitate promare (300); Burnish Spasm (300)

I'll TRY to fluff it this weekend, but no promises. Also, I guess this technically counts as a claim?
>>
>>73479988
Machinedramon. I imported a Mechanorimon as my Digibeetle in Digimon World 2 at Digivolved it.

>Thunderjaw
Is there even a Horizon Zero Dawn jump?
>>
>>73479846
>wolf spiders
These fuckers are really great for pest control, I bought three eggs, let them hatch inside my house, and haven't seen any flies or mice since. The thing is they don't spin webs, per se, they hunt their prey manually and are nocturnal so I don't have to worry about them alarming my houseguests. My arachnophobic roommate still doesn't know and I'm still not sure how to break it to them. They confessed their fear after the fact and I'm starting to debate that it's better to just leave them in blissful ignorance.
>>
>>73480022
Sounds original if nothing else

>>73480038
>I guess this technically counts as a claim?
Sure does. Good luck with the jumpmaking
>>
>>73480022
>>73480015
>For every purchase you make, tied to a certain fraction, the full GP costs of those purchases, disregarding any discounts, is deducted from the price of the appropriate option below.
>If you’ve linked this jump with one or both of the previous Gungrave jumps, this will extend to those purchases as well. Purchases linked across jumps are only counted as a single purchase. The costs of those will only be deducted once, rather than for each version. All of the purchases below have the capacity to “synchronize” with any of the capstones above, or any similar equivalents from future jumps.
Why make it so complicated?
>>
>>73480071
What is stopping them from taking a chomp out of you?
>>
>>73480094
>Why make it so complicated?
Seems rather simple to me? Buy a 600cp perk, get a 600cp discount
>>
>>73480050
>Horizon Zero Dawn
Either Reddit or SB made one. Probably Reddit since they have more active jumpmakers.
>>
>>73480094
Retarded snowflake mechanics is an easy way for non-Val (a.k.a. inferior) jumpmakers to grab attention.
>>
>>73480015
Fucking hell.

Is the show any good?
>>
>>73480134
>Is the show any good?
No clue about the show, but I had fun with the videogame
>>
>>73480022
>The price of the 3000cp capstone is reduced by getting perks in the other gungrave jumps.
Sounds like awkward design

>>73480027
Feel like I saw her on HF. She good?

>>73480071
>bought huge ass eggs of huge ass spider
>let them live in house for pest control
If you didn't do it being your buddy's back I'd call you an absolute chad lad.
>>
>>73480108
It's only for specific perks within a specific jump under a specific sequence in your chain. If the jump isn't linked, the purchases don't count towards the discount so the order that you take the jumps in matters if you refer back to the opening of the jump where they explain the linking part. One of the 3000s isn't actually tied to perks at all but tied to any purchase that isn't a perk but the jumpmaker didn't mention it directly.
>>
>>73480134
Show's kinda meh since it was just icing on the cake that was the game(s). Not the worst OVA tie-in, but not really anything to sink your teeth into.
>>
>>73480160
>Sounds like awkward design
NTA but it's an interesting gimmick, if on paper.
>>
>>73480168
So are there three games or something?
>>
>>73480101
They're relatively reclusive, skittish around other spiders and people, and aren't seriously venomous toward humans. It really is a win-win situation all around, they get a warm, dry place to stay and I don't have to worry about pests, I'm just concerned about my roommate's feelings on the matter. She's a little panicky about spiders and I don't want her to try and splash boiling water on me again.
>>
File: SpiderGirl Wafuku.png (801 KB, 933x1200)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>73480160
>She good?
I dunno, I just remember this image and grabbed another one of her while I was at it.
>>
>>73480194
If anything she's hot and cool looking.
>>
>>73480160
I didn't do it behind their back, they said they didn't have any problems with me keeping pets and said they'd be fine with me having a tarantula roam around after dark so I figured these'd be fine and didn't mention it. The problem is they told me they were deathly afraid of spiders three weeks later, when they've already hatched and have made themselves /comfy/ somewhere in the nooks and crannies of the house.
>>
>>73480172
The 3000 perks can go into negative CP depending on how much you buy which is actually possible for certain perks because of the linked jumps and drawbacks, making them the only perks that can give you CP back for buying them.
>>
>>73480212
>>73480160
Did some digging. She is apparently some dude's OC.
>>
>>73480220
Well you need to decide if you’re going to tell your roommate, and if you’re going to try and get rid of them, before they start multiplying.
>>
>>73480245
I did say "on paper".
>>
>>73480245
Doesn't it stop at being free?
>>
File: 77gr948g84rg984.jpg (167 KB, 660x1200)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Anyone got a list of jumps where you can become a God? Any kind is fine really, from little brush gods all the way up to the anime Lovecraft shit. Also I suppose I might as well ask, anyone got a similar list of intersting metals and ways to get renewable sources of them? Been trying to work out how to get a suit of Vibranium armour (medival style) without having to go to a Marvel jump, closest I've got is just to go to LoTR and get some first age Dwarfs to forge a full plate set of mithril armour.
>>
>>73480220
So they were okay with you having spiders despite having a phobia, and you went and did it.
You guys are too high level for us low mortals

>tarantula
nani the fuck

>>73480251
awww man
>>
Reminder that Pokemon is for retarded children.
>>
>>73480283
No, the jump does not mention the reductions capping off anywhere and the notes just explain how the perks are used to boost other perks.
>>
>>73480262
You said "on paper", but really, how many people print out jumps?
>>
>>73479927
>tracker robot bird
Opteryx truly is THE patrician choice of morph for a jumper.
The robot octopus is also acceptable.
>>
>>73480284
Are you a <GOD>?
>A Certain Magical Index*
>A Will Eternal*
>Ah! My Goddess
>Arifureta
>Campione!
>Captain Planet
>D.Y.N. Freaks
>Danmachi
>Dark Souls 1
>Darksiders?
>DC - Fourth World
>DCEU
>Desolate Era*
>Dies Irae (Lower Case god)
>Digimon (all jumps)*
>Dragon Ball Super
>Exalted: Siderals*
>Fate Legends - Garden of Avalon*
>Fate Legends - Land of Shadows
>Fate Legends - Oasis of Fantasy
>Fate Legends - Strange New World
>Greek Myth
>God of High School
>Hyperdimension Neptunia
>I Saved Too Many Girls
>Kamigawa
>Kid Icarus
>Kill Six Billion Demons
>Konosuba
>Kung Fury (Norse God)
>Lord of Light
>Marvel Magic
>Moana
>Mondaiji
>Mugen Souls
>Okami
>One Last God: Kubera
>Pathfinder (via Starstone scenario)
>Percy Jackson
>Percy Jackson and the Olympians
>Primal Rage
>Saint Seiya: Episode G
>Saint Young Men
>Sburb
>Shield Hero*
>Shin Megami Tensei 1
>Spice and Wolf
>Superman The Animated Series (New God Physiology)
>Supernatural
>The Lazy King
>The Magicians (TV Show)
>The World God Only Knows
>Touhou - Forbidden Scrollery
>Touhou - Rinnosuke Doujin
>Valkyrie Crusade
>Waltraute's Marriage
>World Seed*
>Yuuna-san

*=Godhood is possible but not through CP expenditure
</god>
>>
>>73480284
All the Fate/Legends jumps except for Garden of Avalon, Empires of Antiquity, and Vive La France have God options.
>>
>>73480284
You counting demigods?
>>
>>73480290
>Reminder that Pokemon is for retarded children.
>posted in /jc/
>>
>>73480245
>>73480299
Care to provide the math on that? I'm pretty sure you fucked up the accounting
>>
>>73480343
Yes, it’s called bait, and you’re biting. Dumbass.
>>
>>73480343
What did you expect? Only retarded children feel the need to remind other retards that everyone is retarded.
>>
>>73480258
Them multiplying isn't a serious problem because they're extremely territorial and they'll kill each other or move out once there's too many in the same area. I'm probably going to tell them when they're semi-drunk and in a calm state of mind, I'm paying 80% of the rent because I make six figures and they're trying to get through college into a culinary degree but we're still renting together and it's kind of fucked up that I didn't think to bring it up at dinner before going through with the purchase.

>>73480289
I have a deep revulsion toward snakes but they let an anaconda roam around the house and it took me a couple of months of rapid heartbeats to get used to it but I've mostly killed the impulse to run away and sometimes it tries to wrap around my arm and I meditate instead of flipping a shit. I don't think this will go over that badly.
>>
File: 46wt466g4gq6g.jpg (366 KB, 1000x674)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>73480330
Sure might as well get everything just now.

>>73480312
>Are you a <GOD>?
Nah not really, I like the idea of having a jumper that has a similar level of power as the Endless in DC but is free to act. Doubt my jumper would really bother with acting much though. Pretty laid back god, went with Dreams, Humble Beauty, Peaceful Moments and Hope for the four domains in the Egyptian Myth jump.
>>
>>73480384
>but is free to act
A vast majority of god options you can get don't come with any restrictions, anon.
>>
>>73480405
That comment was made in reference to the restrictions of the Endless and how the jumper wouldn't actually have them.
>>
>>73480384
Wow, Cthulhu looks a lot creepier with multiple sets of eyes. Always thought his usual appearance looked kind of lame.
>>
>>73479792
Another question about the omnitrix, how does the import function work? Is it only possible once, or can you purchase it multiple times?
>>
>>73480449
Yea normally he just looks realy similar to an Illithid.
>>
>>73480353
Each jump gives you 1000 CP as a start with drawbacks and no limit to the drawbacks. For the perk cost reduction to kick in you're going to be linking the jumps together, but the discounts are based on any purchase not just perks and it ignores the perk discount. This means a single perk chain in a single jump is already worth 1300 CP in discount by itself (100+200+400+600) despite costing 600 CP. Items are 100,200,400, so that's 700 in the discount while costing 300 CP. That's 2000 CP per faction per jump. There are 3 jumps with a planned 4th jump according to the notes.

Then you notice one of the perks called A Little Gift is tied to any purchase that isn't tied to the Independent, Loyalist, and Usurper backgrounds. So literally any perk and item that isn't tied to those three backgrounds gives you discounts for A Little Gift.
>>
>>73480460
It just means importing a transformation gizmo into the role, giving you the properties of both. Same as the belt imports in Kamen Rider. If you have more than once device you want to slap on there, you can import multiple times, sure.
>>
>>73480312
>>Hyperdimension Neptunia
You are a "god" but this is basically only flavor. Or did nep and co gain any powers from being an cpu? They are just some magic girls as far as I remember. Oasis of fantasy has something that can truly be called a god. If a being is called a god despite Spiderman being capable of taking it out its not a god. A god needs at least very high baseline stats + reality warping authority over something (or just powerful magic). Did nep get some godly powers in the art few games? Vs battle wikia is blasting bullshit that she's Mulitiverse level which im sure is 99.9999% bullshit but still
>>
>>73480544
I'm pretty sure that their power is mostly based on the Shares they have, but they do still regularly stomp on everything else on the setting, if only on the good ends.
>>
File: 068.png (376 KB, 635x457)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>73480312
I think there's SMTIVA.

>>73480376
>they're extremely territorial and they'll kill each other or move out once there's too many in the same area.
>anaconda roam

>>73480449
Tbf you're not supposed to see Cthulhu in any way. Something something terror
>>
>>73480544
I'm pretty sure there's something about her creating and destroying dimensions or even a whole universe somewhere, but I haven't slept in over a day so I can't remember.
>>
>>73480523
Yo Heavens, in All-Star Superman how long would it take to build a stable pocket dimension roughly a hectare long with the Mind Of A Genius perk? I know you said a metter replicator would take two days with resources so I'm just trying to average things out for myself.
>>
>>73479722
If I can make enough meatlings I can stalemate it and subsume it via meaty neural networks!
>>
>>73480507
>no limit to the drawbacks
The part 1 has a 600cp limit. Not sure on the other parts but I'm sure they do have limits.

>>73480507
>and it ignores the perk discount
Where does it say that?
>>
>>73480584
Fanwank it. I hate math.
>>
>>73480584
A cubed kilometer is probably a better mesurement now that I think about it.
>>
>>73480523
What about two handheld non-transformation devices, do I purchase import once or twice?
Like lets say I buy the teleporter and null-void projecter as well, do I pay 100 or 200 OP.
>>
>>73480603
Are two weeks with resources or 2 months from first principles with little resources a reasonable timeframe?
>>
>>73480617
The option isn't really designed with that in mind, so I think it falls under whatever import houserules you're operating on. Fanwank it.
>>
>>73480353
Elaborating on this >>73480507
A Little Gift is the one that stands out here because the linking drawback forces people to keep track of which perks are supposed to be considered linked perks between the three jumps which affects how the discounts work. But A Little Gift's pool of options is large enough to make that not matter whereas part three introduces a range of perks that apply for A Little Gift's discount while leaving the drawback limit open (part 1 is 600, part 2 is 1000, part 3 is no cap)
>>
>>73480544
>If a being is called a god despite Spiderman being capable of taking it out its not a god
That's a horrible statement to make since Spiderman is a comicbook character. There's probably a version or three that can oneshot Oasis Gods in some retarded continuity, because that's how comicbooks work
>>
>>73480626
ok, thanks
>>
>>73479792
Did you take the early start drawback, or a time extension drawback? You're at ground zero for the War of the Spark and all the f u n that involves, otherwise.
>>
File: Gungrave.png (98 KB, 971x152)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>73480593
>>
>>73480649
Early start because I don't have a deathwish. I'm not tackling War of the Spark without plot armor or Bolas-stabbing powers.
>>73480625
Sounds good to me.
>>73480645
Have fun, Anon.
>>
>>73480663
Ah, I missed that.
>>
>>73480644
>>
>>73480644
Spiderman also regularly punches above his weight. It helps that one of his powers is superspeed, which is possibly one of the most unfair "conventional" powers out there.
>>
>>73480577
>I think there's SMTIVA
We don't have that one yet
>>
>>73480668
>I don't have a deathwish.
Coulda fooled me, taking the Planar Guardian drawback for Dominaria of all places.
>>
>>73480681
...Fucksake, I've loved Spiderman since I was a three-year old and even I think this is just stupid now.
>>
>>73480704
>now
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure that's at least a decade old.
>>
>>73480697
Planar Guardian wasn't taken for Dominaria, I just went there to learn magic from Jodah. Actual drawback was used for an OC plane that was having an apocalypse cycle created by a super vampire who rose up every thousand years to munch on the mortals whenever they had rebuilt society from the previous apocalypse, typically when her rising had faded into myth and memory. Took up about seven years of my stay, not counting the training montage in Dominaria.
>>
>>73480687
>superspeed
More “high agility” than “super speed” which is usually associated with speedsters in comics. But yeah, the combo of being very agile, decently strong, smart and having spider sense has him punch up a lot as far as power levels go.
>>
>>73480720
I basically live under a rock, okay?

It's the only way I've been able to maintain a steady and stable hope in humanity.
>>
Calling Spiderman a street hero is inherently wrong since he’s so popular they just fit him into other tiers as they see fit. They even gave spider people their own cosmic weight in the universe as dumb as it is
>>
>>73480671
Part 3 is the one which explicitly mentions no drawback limit and technically has a cap of 3650 (minus 200 from 3850 because the drawback explicitly mentions chain failure if you take the drawback 8 times). So technically you'd have 1600, 2000, and 4650 CP to work with, except there's really no need because you only need 900 CP in one jump to get a 2000 CP discount. The part one two don't indicate what perks are supposed to overlap with part three, so in two jumps you can reduce the 3000 CP perk to -1000 CP.
>>
>>73480725
>Actual drawback was used for an OC plane that was having an apocalypse cycle created by a super vampire who rose up every thousand years to munch on the mortals whenever they had rebuilt society from the previous apocalypse, typically when her rising had faded into myth and memory. Took up about seven years of my stay, not counting the training montage in Dominaria.
Sounds cool. Did you flesh out the details for it or the fight? I'd like to hear about it.
>>
>>73480770
That is true, yeah.

However, that's all assuming the jumper takes every single drawback, which very few people actually ever do.
>>
>>73480681
If I ever get a chain one of the priorities after finishing it is going to be to throttle the guy that started the trend of bolding just parts of a dialogue in comics
>>
>>73480692
Oh yeah it's a SB jump ma bad
>>
>>73479853
Do you want five nights at Freddy's because that's how you get five nights at Freddy's.
>>
File: madaraki-sisters.png (87 KB, 372x397)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Question for Nubee: Can Bloodborne Dolls take an Aspect? I have a mighty need for a research assistant.
>>
What are some Jump's you would like to see?
>>
File: Gungrave2.png (132 KB, 907x318)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>73480793
No the point is you don't actually need to take the drawbacks, because you get 1000 CP per jump to begin with. This doesn't take into account that there's an item in part 3 that gives you a 2000 CP stipend in items (which apply to A Little Gift's discount), and it can be taken for free if you take an equivalent linked item in part 2 which cost 400 CP.
>>
>>73480305
I was going to go for the Blackbird, but an Opteryx might be a good second pick. The drivers should be compatible between them.
>>
>>73480577
It's not a big deal once you bury the fear, humans have a huge weight advantage.
>>
>>73480833
I do want Five Nights at Freddy's but Konata keeps sitting on her lazy butt watching entire worlds fuck instead of making it like she promised ages ago.
>>
File: Section 8.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1200)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>73480845
Destroy All Humans
The Darkness
Section 8
More mythology jumps, stuff like the Egyptian Mythology and Genesis jumps that is.
>>
>>73480795
Prepare to go back a long ways. That shit dates back to like the 50's. It's done for a variety of reasons; to place emphasis on certain words in order to draw the reader's attention to them and also to break up the monotony of reading plain black text because the writers figure that the average comic book fan is autistic and would have trouble absorbing a whole bunch of words while being distracted by bright, colorful pictures.
>>
>>73480897
Isn't there already an Egyptian Mythology jump and a jump for the Darkness
>>
File: 1504471556941.jpg (15 KB, 378x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>73480777
Sure. The plane in question was named Sasaria and it was where Jumper was dropped into abruptly when their spark ignited this particular Jumpchain is very Magic-centric but we'll get to that later. They started automatically attuned to their starting land so they had three motes of Red and Blue mana respectively and only half an idea of what was going on. Sasaria itself was very Tolkien-esque, though dwarven language was closer to angry Germanic than Scottish like in some pop culture portrayals.

Jumper instinctively used pyromancy to defend themselves when a nearby town was attacked, which instantly got the attention of the nearby Prince who was visiting. I didn't want to look weak so I bluffed into making myself look like a great and powerful wizard. I was then roped into being the court mage and the royal advisor. While Planeswalker's spark gives you enough natural talent in magical schools without much training and helped me keep up the act, it was obvious I had bitten off more than I could chew. Ended up becoming friends with said Prince, Maros. There were some small adventures that year but the real turning point was when I almost got fatally wounded only to instinctively Planeswalk out of danger. That was about the moment I realized where I was and what was going on. I resolved to go back and actually help out my strange royal friend since they had helped me out considerably up to that point, even if it was to saddle me with a job I had been bluffing my way through. Once THAT mess was sorted, on Year 3 I went to Dominaria to learn magic properly from Jodah. Unsurprisingly, I was fantastic at all things Blue and Red and total fucking garbage at any other color. I'm only just now able to use White mana on year 10 and I haven't gotten the hang of any of its schools yet.

Returning to Sasaria with actual confidence and credentials, I became less of an occasionally useful consultant and more like the Merlin of the court. (1/2)
>>
>>73480845
Who killed captain Alex
>>
>>73480889
Konata makes jumps?
>>
I have been struck by inspiration. Nobody is working on any Generic Monster Raising jump for things like Pokemon, Digimon, and Monster Rancher, right?
>>
>>73480897
>Egyptian Mythology
Check Uploads
>>
>>73480916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKWVC1GmgOU
>>
>>73480910
he wants jumps that are like Egyptian Mythology anon.
And I dont think we have the Darkness? Only Witchblade anime as far as I know
>>
>>73480917
SHE PROMISED SHE WOULD!
>>
>>73480929
Someone already made a Generic Monster Tamer going by Google.
>>
>>73480845
Battle chef brigade
Shadowrun returns game

And I want a witchbrook jump even though the game has years before we even see a preview but I want mage school shenanigans
>>
>>73480956
iirc it was never finished and they left after some kind of drama.
>>
>>73480937
>>73480910
Yea as >>73480940 said I was wanting more that are like that jump. A Celtic, Norse, Navajo and so on versions would be pretty cool.
>>
>>73480956
Since when?
>>
>>73480940
Isn't that this thing?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1na_kZQSPqfH46weVSA6jXavudw8pfl_jjWE3dsxFogE/edit
>>
>>73479792
Can you repost your build?
>>
Its finished, its in the SB Generics folder.
>>
>>73480979
Since around a year back by the looks of it.
>>
>>73480954
she might have forgotten? when was the last time she talked about it?
>>
Has FUAnon finished up Chaos Astartes at all?
>>
File: 1541224851602.gif (17 KB, 358x200)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>73480914
Then everything changed when the vampires attacked. Led by a necromancer-turned-vampire named Etros, who was my Nemesis, swarms of these bloodsuckers emerged from icy ruins and deep underground crypts and proceeded to make an apocalyptic march on society, led by a super vampire called The Night Queen. I had investigated some of the ruins prior with Maros and deduced some kind of precursor society predated his own's history, but we didn't know the full context of its fall or what happened up to that point. With my help we managed to halt the advance but the King was wounded and ended up abdicating both the throne and command to his son, now crowned King Maros III. The war was in a stalemate but the problem with the undead is that their numbers were easily replenished and ours weren't. We would eventually be overwhelmed unless we could defeat the Night Queen herself. First, I tried diplomacy, but I didn't have enough information to talk the monster to death. Then I ambushed her alone and tried to magically duel her. I lost and escaped with surprisingly minor injuries because I think she was just amused by my inexperienced flailing about compared to her millennia-old sangromancy. One thing that got my attention was her claiming vengeance would at last be in her hands, but I had no idea what she was talking about. In fact, she addressed me and Maros by ranks in some kind of foreign tongue, like she was still fighting an old enemy of some kind. Trying to convince her we weren't them didn't work.

I had just about exhausted most of my options and I didn't have any powerful allies outside of Sasaria who could planeswalk. Desperate, and remembering I had the Artificer perk, I decided to forge Maros a sword he could use to slay the Night Queen in single conflict, using concentrated volcanic fire and a ray of sunlight we managed to pull from the eternal night that had cursed the land.

It worked. And he won.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwmKIMN4xSE
(2/?)
>>
>>73480916
Unironically one of the best movies i've ever seen.
>>
>>
>>73480312
If you are getting Godhood in GoA via Rhon, it requires some CP expenditure. Otherwise I'm not sure how you plan on getting it.
Also maybe add
>Fate Legends - Nirvana Yuga
>Any Fate jump via the Servant Supplement
Also all the Digimon that allow you to be a Mega, since quite a lot of those are gods.

We are really lacking in the godly department.
>>
>>73480990
I dont think it was ever posted here?
I generally dont care about >drives
but since I havent read it yet I cant tell you if its any good or not

>>73480956
nor was that
>>
>>73480877
I forgot about Blackbirds. They're decent too.
>>
>>73481033
I just copied and pasted it, man.
>>
>>73481016
hasnt been around the last few threads.
was finishing up Witch Hunters when I last recall seeing him.
>>
>>73481046
I mean if he wants to know whether it exists then Google is going to tell him if it exists. It's up to him if he's going to nitpick over where and when it should have been posted to meet his criteria.
>>
>>73480544
>You are a "god" but this is basically only flavor. Or did nep and co gain any powers from being an cpu? They are just some magic girls as far as I remember. Oasis of fantasy has something that can truly be called a god. If a being is called a god despite Spiderman being capable of taking it out its not a god. A god needs at least very high baseline stats + reality warping authority over something (or just powerful magic). Did nep get some godly powers in the art few games? Vs battle wikia is blasting bullshit that she's Mulitiverse level which im sure is 99.9999% bullshit but still
It is multiversal in the same way Castlevania or Legend of Zelda is multiversal which is to say they can affect "across" dimensions or create new dimensions through rituals but in all other circumstances they are at most building busters. (The biggest threat last I checked was the Tari CPU but even then a battle between a clone CPU and the actual CPU's didn't even destroy the Basillacom. And in the final battle with Rei it only destroyed the city in the anime and the city was mostly unharmed in the game. All this with Rei being able to risk destroying another dimension at the same time. And it is destroying in big air quotes since the process very much seemed to be gradually over time
>>
>>73480903
>and a jump for the Darkness
There is a jump for the witchblade which shares a universe as one of the holy trinity of angelus darkness and witchblade. The jump has a toggle to be in that version instead of the anime.
>>
File: 1523323081969.jpg (88 KB, 764x1024)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>73481021
Etros, who MAY have been in the Night Queen's bedchambers at some point from his reaction, was furious and tried to kill the weakened King in a vengeful fury. I proceeded to intercept him, duel him with magic, and won by ripping his heart out of his chest and burning the rest of his body from the inside out. He had it coming. With the death of their Queen, the magic holding together the undead and the vampires in Sasaria just dissolved and the war was soon won.

I learned too late that the Night Queen was a vengeful slave of the previous civilizations that had existed eons upon eons in the past, but once she had reclaimed vengeance the first time, she was cursed to fall back into dormancy and awaken again, never remembering the previous cycles or able to let go of her hatred. Whatever forces had empowered her were sadistic fuckers.

A year of peace and rebuilding later, wanderlust had struck me and I decided to step down as court mage so I could planeswalk elsewhere in earnest. Maros, bro that he was, was sad to see me go but went out of his way to throw a grand farewell party for my departure, though me being a Planeswalker was mostly between us. I might have choked up a bit. Shut up.

Then I went to Ravnica and you know the rest.
>>73480993
Never posted it, but here you go. It's pretty basic.
1. Magic The Gathering - Iconics
Origin: Planeswalker
Race: Human
Perks:
Planeswalker Spark
Depths of the Mind
Calm on the Water's Surface
Alignment - Blue/Red [800]
Artificer [600]
Wizardly Studies - Mind Magic, Illusion, Chronomancy [500]
Shamanistic Practices - Pyromancy, Electromancy [400]
Go With The Flow [500]
Current Through The Cracks [400]
Improvised Spellcasting [300]
A Life Well Lived [0]

Items:
Mana Geode
Arcane Enyclopedia [200]

Lands: [+300]
Basics - Mountains x3 [150l], Island x3 [0l]

Drawbacks:
An Early Start - 4532
Planar Guardian [600]
Nemesis - Etros [800]
>>
>>73480544
>>73481073
Besides to actually fully and instantaneously affect a whole dimension that required the cooperation of ALL the CPU's with the accumulated share energy from the rest of the entire world of Gameindustri. Which isn't really personal power at that point and is more the entire world deciding the change in a more tangible way
>>
>>73481033
He already has
>Digimon (All Jumps)
listed on there.
>>
>>73480897
>Section 8
Yeah I need a jump for section 8 real bad.
>>
>>73480312
True Dragons in Slime Tensei are treated as gods in-setting and are functionally that, being formed by prayers and thoughts.
Kumo Desu Ga can potentially have you become a god through its system.
>>
Reminds me. One of my favorite pokemon is Metagross. Which part of the pic do I do?
>>
>>73481087
for a moment I was confused about you having posted that build before but then I noticed it wasnt quite the same one as this >>73328579
>>
How do your survive Passionlip's boobhole and and hands? No seriously.

>>73480027
QUAWIELDING waifu!
>>
>>73481063
Fuck, I was hoping to see what kind of warband table there would be.
>>
>>73481154
Give her a toggle or strong friendly fire protection perk.
>>
>>73481154
>How do your survive Passionlip's boobhole and and hands? No seriously.
Well post Fate/Extra she learned how to take people out of her boobhole in canon. And while not canon a doujin had Da Vinci seal her hands with a mystic code, which while not canon is not something I can't see her being able to do if Passionlip is willing.
>>
>>73481137
>One of my favorite pokemon is Metagross
Mah Nigga
>>
>>73481154
It actually has six arms
>>
>>73481128
Well, for some reason I did a Ctrl+F and it failed to find anything.
>>
>>73481087
I really like the magic encyclopedia its super useful and really nice if you want to give your students a textbook to learn by.
I want to make a copy and shove it into the princess bride thing that makes it become the best version of the book to give my students.
>>
>>73480507
Wait, does this mean that if I go full in on one origin, I can technically get a 6000 cp discount and thus make not only the perk free, but give me enough to buy a second one?
>>
>>73480845
Feng Shen Ji
Section 8 Prejudice (Just for the armor and constant rain of turret emplacements)
Iron Brigade
Agarest
Strike Suit Zero
Radiant Historia
>>
>>73480857
The more I heaqr about this (set of) jump(s), the more I want to cobble together a little barebones program to playtest it for potential builds.
Shit sounds a special kind of borked that you really wouldn't grasp in full without really getting some numeric autism going.
>>
>>73480284
Mtg has some good metals. Darksteel is unbreakable and you craft it by changing time so it was always in the shape you need. Etherium is crystalized blind eternity stuff made into metal and it puts out a lot of mana. Thran metal actively grows bigger with time so it is good for using in the joints of mecha so they never wear down.

World seed has a bunch. But its world seed.
>>
>>73480857
technically speaking it's two 1000 cp stipends worth of gun, one from each jump. But yeah, that would seriously take the edge off the price of that thing.
>>
Could Alien X be able to beat a Daedric Prince or gods?
>>
>>73481319
Inside or outside of their realm?
Are you cou ting them having to argue with themselves?
What quantity of beat do you mean? Cause they can be killed but they tend to come back.
>>
>>73480845
The ones I'm making but finished

>>73481283
>Agarest
I've been thinking about trying them. Should I check 1, 2 or 0?
>>
>>73480845
I'd like to see an Only Sense Online jump, but I never manage to get round to it. Also one or two book series I doubt people would have heard of. Also also Meng Shi Zai Shang
>>
>>73481278
No because part 1 and part 2 apparently have perks that are linked so only 1 of the discounts will apply. For the three origins the baseline is 4000 CP discount from spending 900 in each jump if you want one of the related 3000 CP perks. But if you're looking at a A Little Gift, you drop 400 in part 2 or 200 if you pick Independent, then you dump the 2000 CP you get into items for the 2000 CP discount, then use the normal amount of CP elsewhere and increase the discount. I don't know exactly how much CP you would get if you tried to min max A Little Gift. Maybe it's enough to afford a second 3000 CP perk.
>>
>>73481319
Probably, its certainly more powerful.
>>
>>73481311
>You receive a different stipend of Gun Points for each jump: 100GP for Part 1, 200GP for Part 2, and 400GP for Part 3
Way more than the normal stipends
>>
>>73481338
I would like to jump only sense for the comfy farm and shop but the idea of a game that bad infuriates me. They had beta testers for fucks sake.
>>
>>73481311
This is on top of a natural 700 CP stipend (100 in part 1, 200 in part 2, and 400 in part 3) which also applies to A Little Gift and the jump explicitly mentions that it carries over between jumps as long as the jumps are linked.
>>
>>73481319
Within or outside their Plane of Oblivion?
>>
>>73481341
So i can't hit 6000 discount, and am thus forced to pick a different origin and pick up perks from there for maximum discount? That would be 4000 and 2000 and the second perk would be paid for by the -1000 of the first. Throw in at least 1000 cp worth of undiscounted stuff and that one would be made free too.

I think.
>>
>>73481372
I feel like OSO and like series *want* to be a normal fantasy but they also want a bit of a game system. So they go VRMMO. Combine with the authors usually not being very knowledgeable (or caring) about good game design, and you get some rather broken games.
>>
>>73481392
Lets be honest it probably wouldn't matter either way. Alien X can do basically anything it wants, and we know the princes can be defeated even in Oblivion. I may have taken a load of them together to knock Jyggalag from his throne, but he was considered to be above all other princes at the time too. If they can do that to him then there's no reason something that shits out universes couldn't
>>
>>73481177
>>73481182
Good idea! But aren't they crushing and exploding?
...I do like her hands as they are, it's part of her but yeaaaaaah...

>>73481225
Sexwielding waifu!
>>
>>73481416
>and am thus forced to pick a different origin and pick up perks from there for maximum discount?
Aside from the item one, all the specal perks are only discounted from picks under the same origin.

If you get perks from another origin, you'll only have a discount in the appropiate special perk of said origin.
>>
>>73481289
If you really want to game it, going Ghost in Part 3 costs 500 CP, but it lets you have a 50% discount on railguns reducing it from 300 to 150 per purchase. Take the 2000 stipend you got from part 2, carry it over to part 3 because the jump lets you, add it to the 2700. Remember that the 3000 CP perk reduction doesn't factor in discounts and only the base price.

You can now buy the railgun 18 times after paying 500 CP in part 3 and 400 or 200 CP in part 2. This gives you a discount of 5400 CP against A Little Gift.
>>
>>73481421
They're not very smart too like holy shit
>>
>>73481319
Unknown, reality warpers fighting each other is always a pain in the ass, it is either who is more creative, or experienced at the very least. So it could go either way.
>>
>>73481392
It doesn’t seem to matter if you are powerful enough. The Vestige was able to defeat Molag Bal in his own realm with the help of the divines.
>>
>>73481429
Alien X has problems with magic I recall.
Which isnt good when going up against TES gods
>>
File: Gungrave3.png (237 KB, 975x527)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>73481437
A Little Gift's discount is based off of anything purchased that isn't tied to the three specific origins. There are six biology origins in Part 3 with full perk and item trees that factor into this. I just mention the weapon stipend thing because that and the other 100% discounts in the jump throws the math in for a loop.
>>
>>73481437
...I thought that was what I said?

So, plotting this out in my head, part 1 I pick literally any origin and go full in on it. This results in 2000 cp worth of discounts to one of the 3k perks. Parts 2 and 3 I pick up any origin but the one from the first part and go full in on it, resulting in 4000 cp worth of discount. 1k and -1k balance out, leaving me with two 3k perks.

Or am I not allowed to do that because I have to stick with an origin?
>>
>>73481482
Alien X has never shown any trouble with anything, beyond getting the voices to agree to a course of action. It's highly likely to just come down to a straight up fight of reality warping against reality warping, where Alien X would come out on top as creating a universe and probably destroying one is not within the level of any single Et'ada. It took all the divines (except Talos) and a number of other Et'ada ti create Mundas alone. The Princes are just those who fled to oblivion and didn't help in any way to create Mundas. The sheer power difference between the two is just stupid, if you put him against Padomay and Anu together you might have a better match. But no single Et'ada is going to be doing very much to the guy.
>>
File: 1577934891956.gif (665 KB, 1024x1024)
665 KB
665 KB GIF
>>73481087
One last note from the MtG Iconics jump, by the way. I decided to combine Chronomancy and Pyromancy to see what would happen. Good news, I invented Timefire. The bad news is that the resulting lab accident destroyed a lot of my personal notes and books and erased a chunk of knowledge from my mind.

This was the real tragedy.
>Isn't that just Balefire
NO IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>73481138
I go through chains a lot.
>>73481239
It's super great.

Anyways, I'm thinking about where to jump next. I'm trying to take several days for each jump and flesh them out into big stories like this one since it seems to yield slightly better results.
>>
>>73481583
>Anyways, I'm thinking about where to jump next.
Try Nanoha, it sounds like your jumper could use a break.
>>
>>73481583
My hero academia? The last few threads of body horror and quirk talk have been fun. What are you lookimg for in a jump?
>>
File: EbdkgAyXYAEoC_0.jpg (313 KB, 1254x1800)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
Hey Val do spiritually linked pocket dimensions count as "your being" for the purposes of Knight’s Armoury from Angel Notes?
>>
>>73481623
Time to wind up the Incident Generator
>>
File: G-Gundam.png (1.38 MB, 900x927)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
To any and all Jump makers, how do you write group companions? I need advice
>>
>>73481583
Would the Factor Adjustment upgrade on the Omnitrix allow us to change the Galvan alien form age to equal the creator of the Omnitrix, allowing us to be as smart as him?
>>
>>73481335
>I've been thinking about trying them. Should I check 1, 2 or 0?
I've only played 1, but it was okay till I realized I needed to carefully balance my good and bad karma to reach the true ending. I'd suggest checking the other two out in hopes they don't have such a feature.
>>
>>73481537
Hm. I don't know, if you're going for doubling, CP can be passed down through the jumps by converting to towards weapon purchases. So that's 1100 in Part 1, 1800 if you buy the 400 item that gives you the 1000 stipend, and 2400 in Part 3, sums up to 5300 CP before any drawbacks are taken. You chop off 500 if you're doing the Ghost Railgun discount gaming, so 4800, which nets you 9600 in discounts for A Little Gift.

If you go by the letter/intent of the document with how discounts work, A Little Gift is now -6600 CP, so technically you could buy two other 3000 CP perks with 600 CP leftover, and that doesn't take any background stuff into consideration because the only restriction is that you chose Ghost as your biological form in Part 3 and that doesn't affect your choice of background. You now can pick whatever background and perks your 3000 CP perks act as perk boosters for. Apply drawbacks after this if you want more points.
>>
>>73481653
What part is the problem?
>>
File: 1590337371437.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1600)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>73481656
Probably, yes.
>>73481648
There's an Incident Generator?
>>73481623
>>73481629
Sure, let's see what the RNG says.
1. Nanoha
2. My Hero Academia
>>
>>73481708
Are there any top tier waifus in Ben 10?
>>
>>73481708
>There's an Incident Generator?
It was a joke, but it feels like there should be one with everything that could and has gone wrong
alternatively its you who is the literal incident generator
>>
>>73481739
Yes, Gwen who is a top tier tsundere who is good at magic, Charmcaster, a qt with daddy issues, who can also use magic, then you have a ton of alien girls like the frog princess and the big muscle girl with four arms.
>>
File: f.jpg (3.01 MB, 2953x2494)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
>>73481739
Gwen, Charmcaster, Eunice and probably more.
>>
>>73481708
Come join us in Class 1-OhGodWhy, Heavens! Although, I'm not really sure why I count as body horror, I'm just a neat hat, after all. Why, try me on, and I'm sure you'll start to see things my way.
>>
>>73481708
https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Comics
Have you considered tweaking or reframing your Ben 10 jump slightly to be about the comics so that it can get on the drive?
>>
>>73481708
Would the Omnitrix form of a Saiyan be basically Broly from DBS?
>>
>>73481785
I forgot about Lucy the qt slimegirl.
>>
>>73481800
There is only one Ben 10 comic that really matters, and it's the one about a Sultry Summer.
>>
>>73481821
Which I am fairly certain the toggle allows us to go to.
>>
>>73481810
It would probably be that of an average saiyan, and as a result pretty weak. Unless you get the evolution mod to it, which then you might end up with a super sayian 4 as base form. At least that is how I imagine it.
>>
>>73481843
>Jumper is the one that Gwen ends up in a sexual relationship with.
Sounds fun, sexy, and wholesome.
>>
>>73481708
>>73481790
Listen to the hat! We have spiders in a human shaped woven skinsuit and giant bug people vomiting up bug monster minions too! Join us!
>>
File: Suna no bara2.gif (2.5 MB, 500x331)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB GIF
>>73481700
I'm having problems trying to make the group of characters without writing paragraphs for each member.
>>
>>73481882
Just be vague and allow the jumper to fanfic the non-essential details.
>>
>>73481882
>pic
Those are good competant meidos.
>>
>>73481810
I think it would be rather Goku before he hit super saiyan. Since that seems to be pretty much how a peak average saiyan would look like.
>>
>>73481882
You shouldn't need to go into each member in too much detail. If you feel you need to, it might be that they are better off as separate options.

Like >>73481907 says, being more vague is the way to go, letting the user work out the details themselves.
>>
>>73481810
The guy who wrote the 5 years later fancomic made a youtube video where he speculates how the omnitrix would work with saiyan dna.

https://youtu.be/t4DWLRaQkUk

Its obviously just speculation, but I think his arguments are decent enough.
>>
>All the cool guys making body horror Quirks
>I just took Coating+Wall Run
Am I the weird one?
>>
>recent Quirk talk
Guess I should think about trying MHA Jump 1 again, but I wonder if my old Dark Shadow+Autopilot idea would really pass muster these days. Also, why didn't I just call it "Shadow Self?" That's a lot more descriptive than "Idna Flesym Em," and also easier to say.
>>
>>73481708
>pic
who is this Komi-san and why do you have a billion pictures of her?
>>
>>73482047
Nope here is mine Impact Recoil+Absorb & Release+Auto-Pilot+ Trajectory-300 Impact Recoil to reflect physical stuff Autopilot senses coming, Absorb & Release to let it work on non-physical stuff as well,But it doesn't work on continual effects anymore and can't store it for later. Auto-Pilot so it happens automatically, Trajectory so that autopilot knows where things are coming from and when they will hit but you have no conscious control over it anymore and can't otherwise access Trajectory. Quirk name:Rebounce.
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (53 KB, 381x526)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>73482047
Yes. Now you have to go sit at the losers table, where all the non-mentally-scarring children sit.

Of course, I suppose you might be able to free up some space in your build to be cool like us if you try.
>>
>>73482047
Nah, I like to go for sensory quirks personally.
>>
File: 74339.jpg (2.01 MB, 1750x1897)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>73480134
>>73480141
>>73480168
Jumpmaker here. The main attraction is really the games. There were two main games, both of which were fun and just oozed over-the-top style. The designs where done by the guy behind Trigun and it shows.

Afterwards, there was an anime made somewhere between the two games I believe. Eventually an anime got made, but the creators clearly weren't that interested in re-telling the game, so the first half is a really solid mundane mafia story, while the second half is a decent re-telling of the first game.

Both halves are solid in their own right, but the tonal whiplash is almost as bad as it sounds.

>>73480184
Two games, one anime, but the first half of the anime acts as the spiritual prequel to the first game, so that's all the first jump covers.

There was also a VR game made a while back, made as something like a demo to a new Gungrave game that's supposed to be coming out eventually.

>>73480094
A combination of factors. For one, I was having fun with the whole "connected jumps" gimmick, so I wanted to do something to cap that off thematically. Also, capstone boosters were really falling out of favor around this time, so I wanted to experiment with ways to modify that formula to possibly sidestep the inherent issues with capstone boosters. Finally, it was a good way to deal with some of the elements or mechanics that I would have struggled to fit anywhere else in the jump.

Also, I just like dumb gimmicks.

>>73480245
>>73480283
>>73480353
>>73480635
>>73480507
>>73481278
>>73481341
>>73481416
>>73481437
>>73481537
>>73481534
>>73481677
Cost deductions on special perks stop at being free. I figured that much would be assumed as long as I didn't explicitly state otherwise.
>>
>>73482047
I just took Four Arms+Shigaraki's quirk.
I just want to be able to punch all four arms really fast and disintegrate attacks aimed at me.
>>
>>73482111
>figured that much would be assumed
You underestimate autism and powerwank.
>>
>>73482047
Nah lots of non traumatizing quirks and heros exist. This thread has at least 2 people with them. Thats as many as 2 ones!

>>73482084
Oh so your shadow is its own person? What does it do?

>>73482093
So you automatically hurl stuff back where it came from?
>>
File: 1548893821537.jpg (184 KB, 1024x576)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>73481778
I accept this title with gusto.
>>73481790
>>73481878
Get thee hence, Satan!
>>73481800
Last time I pulled that it backfired horribly. It is what it is - a Ben 10 jump. Just repost it on thread if you want to use it. Nobody's going to shoot you for using an off-drive build.

I think.
>>73481810
Fanwank it. The other Anons responding to you have good replies.
>>73482087
She's cute. That's my reply to both.

Alright, I'll be honest, most of my knowledge of MHA is form osmosis and youtube clips. Assuming things branch off into an OC plot once I'm caught up to the manga plot, what am I in for before that cutoff point?
>>
>>73482111
So, Part 1 is the first half of the anime, and Parts 2 and 3 are the games?
>>
speaking of quirks what are some out of jump abilities that you like to pass off as a quirk.
>>
>>73482121
are you at least screaming MUDA MUDA MUDA as you do it?
>>
>>73482137
>what am I in for before that cutoff point?
Students learning how to be heroes and getting thrown in the deep end too soon. Villains making monsters with superpowers to throw at people.
>>
>>73482135
Yeah, it's really really hard to attack me.
>>73482137
It's better than the one we have now it deserves to be on the drive.
>>
>>73482142
Super luck. Go ahead. Prove its not a quirk when I stumble over my untied shoes into a winning lotto ticket for 15 million dollars.
>>
>>73482047
No. I'm the weird one. I'm going without any Quirks so I can fuel my persecution complex.
>>
Speaking of quirks how does this hatcher quirk work if you take a bite out of someone with a mutation quirk? Mutations are passed down genetically so could we make the monster that is created from hatcher have that mutation too? Should I take this and manifest then go around nomming people with mutations?
>>
>>73482137
Currently shigaraki has gathered a 100,000 strong army and has gained All for ones quirk he's currently fighting off an army of hero's while his own army is on their way to join the fight. [\spoiler]
>>
>>73482193
Animal mimicry human option ftw!
>>
File: 1577561489282.png (947 KB, 900x636)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
>>73481907
That's the problem, I wanna leave some parts vague but I'll try to at least give them some shape

>>73481910
They really are

>>73481942
I'll try. thank you anon
>>
>>73482137
>Get thee hence, Satan!
A simple 'No thank you' would have sufficed. I am aware that not everyone has the sheer fashion sense needed to pull me off, after all.
>>
>>73482194
it'll probably work like tamakis quirk in that they'll gain a weaker version of the persons quirk.
>>
>>73482209
AfO really is a better teacher than All Might
>>
>reddittard uploaded their battle nations jump to the drive again
Hey Nerx, you like to lurk in every community and reddit worships the ground you walk on. Can you tell them to fuck off with this shit?
>>
File: 1593540698723.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Since we are doing mha talk again, what is your super move?
>>
>>73482213
No, I'm serious. Absolutely no quirks at all. Let the schoolyard bullying that fosters seething self-hatred and attempted suicide commence!
>>
>>73482147
I decline to comment
>>
>>73482111
>Cost deductions on special perks stop at being free
Called it. RIP 9000 CP build though
>>
>>73482047
Nah, I went Hammerhead + Vector. Hyper aware of electricity in the area and my own body, including nerve impulses and signals in machines. Very good at interpreting what the nerve impulses and signals mean, a nice supplementary quirk to the combat skills & Ackerman Clan perk I had going into MHA.
>>
>>73482135
If I remember correctly, I had it lean somewhat more towards the Autopilot side, so it was a split personality that acted like Dark Shadow when the user was threatened or otherwise too stressed out (and was still harder to control in dark environments). Someone surmised that between hyper-reflexes and a [STAND], the parents could easily deal with this supercharged temper tantrum when it flared up.
>>
>>73482239
Not him but since hatcher is part of my build that is actually pretty damn good. Even if you only get weakened versions if I can find a mutation that has, for instance, rock skin I could give my swarmlings stone shells. Even a small bit of stone is pretty good. At the moment Im going with those beetle shells that are strong as steel but Im always on the lookout for fresh ingredients for minions.
>>
>>73482268
One that I've recently came up with is Phantom volley, which essentially involves attacking from all sides at once
>>
>>73482268
My super move is usually my enemy's super move>>73482093
>>
>>73482301
You could see invisogirl too I bet
>>
>>73482268
Rider Kick
>>
>>73482268
I mean, I was a Nomu with six sensory quirks. So I guess its a series of crippling strikes at specific weak points on the body?
>>
>>73482323
Good point, need to go back and rewrite a few scenes in for that. Thanks anon!
>>
File: All of the Yes.jpg (314 KB, 1298x986)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>73482268
Sudden giant fiery dragon.
>>
File: 234884.jpg (1.81 MB, 3112x4679)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>73482139
That's the long and short of it. There are some inconsistencies between the anime and the first game, some of which make the second game inherently impossible. Namely, the anime completely removed aliens as a plot point. That's why the jump linking process leaves enough wiggle-room to either choose how much of each continuity you experience in your jump, or insert however much fanwank you need to make the third game possible.
>>
>>73482323
>You could see invisigirl too I bet
>>73482301
How big, anon? We must know the truth
>>
>>73482268
I get bigger shells on my beetle gauntlets, I call my swarmlings to act as weapons, and while Im fighting I launch my Swarmling Barrage at the enemy with explosive minions filled with a paralytic poison that spreads into the air when they explode.

Huh. Weird question but is it weird to eat your swarmling minions to recycle them after a battle? That biomass is hard to restock you know, it takes careful planning on what animals I want to eat to make a custom swarmling and not eating the left overs when they bite it means I need to farm rare animal parts again.
>>
File: 1510706670610.png (155 KB, 564x526)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>73482209
>spoiler
Oh good. I've upgraded from genocidal vampires to supervillain mooks. Can I go a jump without having to stare down an entire army?! My physical combat skills are nonexistent. Maybe I could just summon a bunch of goblins or dwarves to fight for me?
>>73482151
Sounds about right.

Alright, let me rephrase. What's good for an early chain Student Jumper to do here? I have mastery or at least adept in several Red and Blue magic schools so I have a decent cheat package, but I also want to keep on the downlow early on.
>>
>>73482268
Soulless machines do not get the privilege of a super move. Instead, precision attacks performed without fanfare are used, especially when the enemy is in the middle of performing their super move.
>>
>>73482047
No i'd say i'm more weird cause i imported Mom from futurama as a villain companion.
>>
>>73482368
How the hell is it that the manga is better than the original story in every way?
>>
>>73482387
Not huge but not small.
>>
>>73482399
>My physical combat skills are nonexistent.
>Alright, let me rephrase. What's good for an early chain Student Jumper to do here?
You have the boring option of just grabbing Brick for physical stats. Maybe go for Animal Mimicry instead? Pretty solid quirk, physical ability booster, and still has options for unique abilities. Also gets a good showing in canon.
>>
>>73482396
>Weird question but is it weird to eat your swarmling minions to recycle them after a battle?

It would be weirder if you didn't anon!

you disgusting abomination.
>>
File: 3000 Burning Flame.jpg (331 KB, 1069x914)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>73482412
I do not know, but I ain't gonna complain.
>>
>>73482137

Hey Heavens, I've got a question about All Star Superman since it's been a while, and I don't have access to the comics anymore; meaning my recollection of the story is limited to years old nostalgia blur refreshed by some wiki diving.

Do we ever get an actual explanation for /why/ the entire DC setting is incapable of saving Superman for yellow light over exposure? I'm planning on having a newbie jumper go their early on, and I'd like to get an idea of whether his desperate attempts to save his new father figure have any hope via insetting or whatever OoC stuff he can throw into the mix; or if he's getting a "There's just somethings you can't change, and that's okay," chat from the man in blue.

From the sound of things, something like using Evo energy to give him a new body in its prime or using Red Sun light to drain the excess Yellow energy sounds like it /should/ work... but at the same time, these feel like solutions that should've already been available to them in setting unless there was something funky or idiot balling going on.
>>
>>73482445
Is Invisigirl cute or an uggo?
>>
>>73482445
But what if she is using binds while wearing clothes? The only way to be sure is measure when she is in her Hero costume
>>
>>73482399
>>73482399
this is why if you're going to neglect something like physical combat you should have a companion who specializes in it.
>>
File: 1522565036754.jpg (125 KB, 637x476)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>73482466
It has a lot to do with the fact he's not actually dying and is on the front end of a time loop where he is implied to eventually turn into his golden Superman incarnation, albeit earlier than the original DC 1 Million timeline since he didn't do a big odyssey across space beforehand. I think anyone in the know who could fix him doesn't want to since him returning in that state eventually is something he already saw and is probably an objectively good thing since it also results in the sun being fixed.
>>
>>73482399
Having actual magic puts you pretty high in the power rankings honestly. That said as anon here pointed out >>73482452
animal mimicry is a really solid quirk. Its just a good all rounder that has lots of useful stuff packed in. If you dont lile that there is a bit of something for everyone and if you dont mind sitting down and workshopping it you can get some crazy stuff.

Beware the quirks downsides though, Im pretty sure I accidentally made myself extremely susceptible to aerosol poisons if I dont make them myself and it requires a metric ton of biomass to keep my swarm fed.
>>
File: 6f9.png (433 KB, 934x1300)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>73482475
>>
>>73482498
I see your phone has stopped capitalizing the first letter as well. Mine has too. It is very annoying.
>>
>>73482047
Mine doesn’t really count but it can trick others into experiencing illusions of body horror by drugging them into a delirious state while slowly turning them into zombies (by clipping through things in order to produce the harmful mist) >>73466768

>>73482268
Probably something along the lines of disguising a horde of “zombies” as a herd of animals (by manipulating the mist produced) and leading them towards the enemy like a crazy parade leader
>>
>>73482537
call it Black Parade!
>>
>>73482047
I’m using the quirk Bee posted a little while back https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/72336534/#72342904
>>
>>73482550
>>73482537
The only corrrect anwser is Thriller
>>
>>73482268
When your Quirk is a split personality, you probably can't use your Super Move unless you're both focused on wanting the exact same thing. I'm honestly not sure if Shadow Self kid would even make it into a Hero Course, though.
>>
>>73482499
Would the 500 CP option for evolution Upgrade and the Age Factor Upgrade allow us to make it so that our Saiyan form would be equal to Goku by having the Omnitrix stimulate the process Goku went to get his power?
>>
File: 1582855029583.gif (731 KB, 500x288)
731 KB
731 KB GIF
>>73482573
Probably. Man, the programming code for that most look interesting or insane to anyone taking a look at it.
>>73482515
>Animal Mimicry
You all know I'm just going to pick cat again, right?
>>
>>73482598
>You all know I'm just going to pick cat again, right?
That’s fine, style yourself after Pitou. MHA is in need of a trap.
>>
>>73482268
Kicking my enemy in the groin really hard.
>>
File: muffet plagueofgripes.jpg (1.05 MB, 1200x1200)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>73479822
>>
>>73482499
Oh, well then The post ascendance meet up is going to be awkward after they have that talk; I'm sure they'll laugh about it later.
>>
>>73482598
You would just be a cheeta from dc universe then. Dont be cheetah. At least be Tigress from kung fu panda.
>>
Places with magic clothing/sewing/silk?
Trying to think of places to take my my Kamui Waifu
>>
I demand you post this time, I don't want to type this out again.

>>73481016
Life circumstances killed my motivation to work on much this month, nothing terrible merely disheartening, but I'm getting back into a good mindset with Sekiro and a more frequent fitness routine, so I'll get back to Jumpmaking ASAP. I'll give a more generous item stipend as an apology for the delay.
>>
>>73482412
Should I check that instead of the novel?
>>
>>73481632
I don't think that's really within you, just connected to you.
>>
>>73482705
Half to see you around and that you didn’t just up and leave without saying anything.
>>
>>73482598
Do you consider new gods as an alt form for the Omnitrix?
>>
>>73482705
Take your time man, just glad to see you're alright.
>>
Quick question does the Smelting Experiment perk from BlazBlue - Phase Zero count as a crafting/smithing skill in terms of getting buffed by other perks that buff that kind of thing? Also if I get the regular BlazBlue jump's Smelter perk does that just make me even better at Smelting? How bad of an idea would it be to make an army of Murakumo Units?
>>
>>73482721
>Half
Glad. Don’t know how it got half out of that.
>>
File: 72567644_p1_2019.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1566)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>73482719
Damn that really limits my options then, thanks for the ruling Val.
>>
Speaking of quirks what are some good support/utility quirks? I'm kinda going for a weak but skilled Nomu build.
>>
>>73482686
>just in setting
Harry Potter has Acromantula (giant magic spider) silk.
DnD has all kinds of magic apparel
Warhammer 40k has among many others Nightweave Silk

>items
UQ Holder has the Cloak of the Life Maker has an item on offer
LOTR has those elven cloaks.
Sidekicks has capes that give superpowers IIRC
Kumodesu ga lest you be an Taratect which get magic spider threads and as the MC demontrate can be used to sew alot of interesting things.
>>
>>73482719
For the feathers of god perk from the Angel Note jump, could the beings I spawn be connected to my mind and basically be a hive mind so I don’t have to worry about sending sapient beings to their deaths for my usage?
>>
>>73482721
I've got two posts, make that three now, in the archive about how my claims are open if I'm gone for more than a month. Don't want to sit on an IP people care about without working on it

>>73482733
Thank you, Anon. I hope you are also doing well
>>
>>73482796
Not an innate function of the perk, sorry. Maybe you go achieve it with some sort of custom power?
>>
File: 1564180002591.jpg (91 KB, 600x446)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Good afternoon, thread.
What's your writing process for your chain like?
>>
Is there a drawback that turns your jump into a cheesy, no-budget TV show?
>>
>>73482268
I just punch really hard and place most of my energy in it.
>>
>>73482745
Basically did the same, and just loaded up on sensory quirks
>High Spec + Auto Pilot. Can keep Auto Pilot’s synchronised mode on 24/7, and have a minor intelligence boost.
>Vector
>Lie Detector + Diagnosis. Awareness of nearby bodies and how they work, along with medical history. Very useful for reading people and info gathering on their abilities and history both in and out of combat
>Echolocation
> >>73482301
> >>73482559 but all focused on sending and interpreting vibrations in the air and ground, with only very minor vibrating abilities. Good for massages, not much else.
>>
>>73482459
>>73482412
Is it really that much better? I was gonna reread the novel, but I may just go with the manga instead.
>>
>>73482835
Mostly just letting my imagination float around haven't written a single bit
>>
>>73482374
Your jump made me watch “The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.”, surprisingly one of the best animes I saw so far, guess Baki is next on my watch-list now, thanks. Female Saiki is best girl.

Passed the last few days just thinking about the changes in the class dinamics and the protagonist friend group when one takes the companion option to have Saiki be female.
>>
>>73482843
>sending and interpreting vibrations
Receiving and interpreting*
>>73482796
Tsukihime’s Lord of the Castle might be worth looking at.
>>
>>73482837
In Kamen Rider Showa part 1, not sure if it works for what you want
>>
>>73482835
I calculate and write out the builds in each chain first. The stories can come later.
The first two links in my chain have been done. Now, where shall I go next?
>>
>>73482915
Zoids.
>>
>>73482931
Legacy or a different Zoids jump?
>>
>>73482859
Well at the very least the mc doesnt rape anyone while they are comatose in the manga. Multiple times. Instead of helping them out of a volcano.
>>
>>73482961
We only have the one I believe.
>>
>>73482311
But what does your hero coatume look lile Ms Squidhat?
>>
>>73482997
I see.
Before I go, I must tell you this: Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
>>
>>73483012
But money buys more zoids than courage
>>
>>73483008
I decided to dress my borrowed body up like Ika.
>>
>>73483012
>Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
Pretty sure, that's from Symphonia 2, not Zoids
>>
>>73483012
Before I ever tackle something like Zoids I am gonna do much smaller settings.
>>
>>73482268
Being quirkless i just call down an orbital death laser from my satellite in space.
>>
>>73483049
That's correct. I was trying to get it stuck in everyone's heads as a cognitohazard, but apparently it didn't work.
>>
>>73483079
Effective.
>>
>>73482819
Could I make it so that their intelligence won’t register as sapient beings but more like wild animals that listen to me?
>>
File: FFV WIP 0.2.pdf (163 KB, PDF)
163 KB
163 KB PDF
0.2 updated.

Changelog-
>Corrected Fire innate to empower Fire instead of Water like some kind of Water simp
>Innate power reduced in power. May have been too much.
>Clarified rules on OC Companion
>Dropped the cost on the four dedicated stat-booster elixirs
>Clarified One of Many. This is basically a collection of random cantrips that can be slowly powered up
>Lowered CP gain of Unemployed Drawback
>Added Spells for purchase and access in the Items section
>Clarified the spells that the Warlock can access
>Clarified the Mystic Knight’s Mastery ability
>Added Fork Tower Scenario
>Added an option for Jobs to apply to Jumper and all companions
>>
Crap, how am I supposed to have a hero costume when my quirk is both turning into a beetle person and having a swarm of minions.

Could a scarf and/or a large messenger bag for carrying swarmlings be a hero costume?
>>
>>73483132
I'm sure there's an Edna Mode type that makes practical costumes for heroes like you.
>>
>>73483132
A set of gloves and boots canonically counts as a hero costume you'll be fine.
>>
File: 812pfn0u5WL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (128 KB, 1061x1500)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>73483132
I would be more worried if you didnt wear a scarf. Its iconic.
>>
>>73483132
Something that involves snaps/magnets might help hold the costume together enough to count if that's your worry. Not exactly practical but you're kind of a gestalt from the sound of things so practical's not a thing that'd come easy for you anyway...
>>
File: SNK_0101-003.png (2.79 MB, 1015x1094)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>73482142
Transforming into a giant monster.

>>73482268
Swan dive. I haven't rolled MHA yet but this still counts, right?

>>73482835
>make a build
>write a few paragraphs/pages about it
>redo the build and invalidate everything I wrote
>rewrite everything
>redo the build again
>get interested in another jump before I write anything this time
>jot a few notes down about what happened this jump before I move on so it wasn't a total waste
>repeat
>>
>>73483132
You think you've got it bad? I'm technically naked! How are you supposed to have a costume when you're a hat?
>>
>>73483191
A Ribbon? Or maybe somekind of sticker with a logo?
>>
>>73483206
I think I'll go with the ribbon.
>>
>>73483191
A cute ribbon or pin?
>>
>>73483241
>Pin

Ah, yes, the best kind of hero costume; bodily mutilation.
>>
>>73483132
If you have a habit of transforming i to another form then clothes are a detriment. Either partially stay transformed so you dont need clothes or get a loincloth/top combo that is easily removed and easily replaced.
>>
>>73483264
Wouldn't it count as a piercing?
>>
Naiad, Dryad, Lamia, Lycanthrope, Amazon, or Harpy?
>>
>>73483264
think of it as an earring.
>>
>>73483278
One hell of a piercing, relatively speaking.
>>
>>73483116
>Clarified the spells that the Warlock can access
About that, are all the Bard songs available from the start? I remember you had to unlock some of them
>>
>>73483295
Lamia or Dryad
>>
>>73483297
But my ears are my tentacles, though?
>>
File: KR-Amazon.png (41 KB, 212x302)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>73483295
Amazon
>>
>>73483132
>>73483191
>Meatbags need clothing for their weird bodies
>>
>>73483354
Is that a sleestak?
>>
>>73483311
Oh right, I forgot all of those needed to be found. Might need to do a quick patch for Bard and also possibly Dancer?
>>
>>73483371
>he walks around naked
>gears and motors in full view
>>
>>73483371
To be perfectly honest Im thinking about clothing myself with one of those backless sweater things and a skirt. At the very least thats easy to shrug out of if I need to suit up. Or I could go the other way and be partially transformed all the time with a nice buggy shell of chitin.

Or make a pair of swarmling bikini bugs. But that seems lewd.
>>
>>73483400
Outer shell is more like skin then clothing.
>>
>>73483116
I just remembered, didn't you mention something about the Four Job Fiesta?
>>
>>73483414
>outer shell in full view
>>
>>73482084
>Not Dark Shadow+Invisibility to get an invisible guardian and a nagging feeling that you're in the wrong series
>>
>>73483420
Oh fuck I did. I also forgot about that in the weeks since I talked about it. Thank you for the reminder.
>>
>>73483387
Dancers perform a dance at random when they start dancing with different effects, but all dances are unlocked from the start
>>
>>73483375
It's Amazon
>>
>>73482734
Technically it’s a perk that grants the knowledge on how to create artificial lifeforms using dimensional shenanigans and other supersciences, but probably yeah.

Strictly speaking, better probably isn’t the right word? You’d be able to do more, but the quality of your work wouldn’t see much of an increase since they both run on the same principles.

Well, that depends. Does torturing a bunch of kids seem like a vital step in building your army? Because it’s one in making a Murakumo.
>>
>>73483405
>Or make a pair of swarmling bikini bugs. But that seems lewd.
Do it!
>>73483432
Take a picture meatbag it'll last longer.
>>
>>73483452
Not dark shadow + invisibility + hypertrophy + Brick for lkterally a punch ghost?
>>
>>73483371
Clothing is a useful tool for social signalling and for increasing carrying capacity, you know.
>>
>>73483464
That's right. I always think they work like FFT dancers for some reason. I should potentially do something with that special dancer gear though.
>>
File: A Picture.png (244 KB, 360x450)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>73483503
Sure.

How close is the one I chose?
>>
>>73482734
13/10
>>
File: Lin Lin OPM.jpg (156 KB, 850x1202)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Where can I go to get some Chi and skills to heal people with?
>>
>>73483522
Why not just build storage compartments into yourself?
>>
>>73483540
pretty close.
>>
>>73483576
Most wuxia jumps or xianxia jumps should have something. Overlord monks can do it too.
>>
>>73483591
There's only so many storage compartments you can add to yourself before you end up compromising your structural integrity.
>>
>>73483503
>Do it!
But that would require at least 4 swarmlings linking claws to act as snaps! Two for the bra and two for the panties set (front and back) I would be better off wearing literally just my shell!
Though I could rig the swarmlings to act as sentries in the event someone tries peeping. They do share their senses with me. May be worth it just to catch grape boy in the act...
>>
>>73483616
Then add a stronger shell before you hollow it out. Not that hard.
>>
File: Ryuko.png (275 KB, 500x950)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
So I'm checking the King Arthur jump. Any idea what Mensa does?
>Mensa - Give anything a Flat surface.

>Circinus - Never lose your way
pic
>>
>>73483655
The time and resources required for such an extensive remodeling are inefficient compared to simply using clothing.
>>
File: 73565058_p0.jpg (97 KB, 1000x667)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>73482819
Which is more powerful grain from Angel Notes or the power cosmic?
>>
>>73483709
dunno lol. I do have a great Rider pic.
>>
>>73483689
Counterpoint. Such remodelling would make you more durable and allow you to more efficiently transport cargo.
>>
Any cape jumps with a cheap custom option to gain new senses?
>>
>>73483643
Do it bully Mineta he deserves it!
>>
>>73483742
But what if it was cargo you needed to get rid of quickly?
For example, a sticky EMP.
>>
What is the Moon Cell capable of outside of cyberspace? It warps reality but it's also apparently useless against Velber, but "it's not omnipotent" isn't the most useful way to narrow it down.

Also which country is going to be the most dangerous in the Lunar Holy War challenge? Mesopotamia sounds obvious but Gil and Enkidu are only two servants against dozens of others, while Japan has, like, fifty known servants?
>>
>>73483602
>wuxia jumps
Any in particular?

>Overlord
Huh, I didn't realize they could heal. I thought they could merely improve their punching. Well thanks you.
>>
File: Excalibur.gif (2.59 MB, 435x250)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB GIF
>>73482268
This
>>
>>73483793
Open the door and drop it. Or for comedy sake add a chute to crap it out on your target.
>>
>>73483772
How do you think he'd react to peeking on me after hearing me talk about how I prefer to keep it 'all natural', only to see the host body in a tub full of ice and me just having a casual time as the squid hat?
>>
>>73483576
Most FF jumps with a Monk class (or perks based thereon) would be a decent starting point. Most of them get a 'Chakra' skill to heal themselves, Sabin from FF6 gets 'Mantra' which heals the party, etc.
>>
>>73483798
>it's also apparently useless against one of the few things that we know little of outside of them being one of the most bullshit parts of the nasuverse
FTFY
>>
>>73483490
Does it count as magic more than science, because I know DC - Occult has a perk that lets me translate the price souls to mana/energy cost, could I potentially use Dark Souls souls? Even if it doesn't and I can't I probably have done worse then sacrifice a few hundreds of thousands of innocent souls.
>>
>>73482734
Ragna can barely handle one.
>2:50
https://youtu.be/HIepreZIKto
>>
>>73481021
>>73481087
>>73481583
Heavens, you write the good write. You should post that kind of stuff more often.
>>
>>73482598
If you take Jumpertrix(omnitrix option), can you apply the various functions of your omnitrix to them, like Factor Adjustment or Evolution?
>>
>>73482368
Not Extermination Lotus?
>>
>>73483727
Who’s a more superior waifu: Luna-chan or Bb-Chan?
>>
>>73483836
Traumatized and would probably attempt to tell everyone only for them to just tell him to quit making up rumors.
>>
>>73483798
It’s capable of jamming the main Umbral Star mothership, which it manages to analyse the structure of while sealing Altera during her first attack. It’s fighting an uphill battle but I wouldn’t call it useless.
>>
>>73483914
*jamming the navigation systems of the Umbral Star
>>
>>73482047
I like body horror quirks to a degree, but I don't think I've ever made a full build because I keep getting stuck on trying to make a really cool quirk.

Here's a couple I kind of like, somewhat based on discussion in thread:

>Brick+Overclock=No name yet
>Your body is hyper-specialized for extreme speed
>You're capable of moving so fast that it appears to you that time has stopped, though the stamina cost of doing so is extreme enough to leave you doubled over and gasping for breath if you do it for longer than a few seconds
>The same adaptations that make you durable enough to avoid being torn apart when you move like that also have the handy benefit of keeping you from getting hurt by other things
>Your lifting strength is no better than a normal person's, the destructive force of your blows comes entirely from their speed
>Caloric costs are crazy, so you've gonna put away a lot of food
>May eventually get a special move where, at a greatly lessened cost, you only boost your thinking speed
>>
File: 1529708565591.jpg (39 KB, 671x559)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>73483902
Yes.
>>73483887
Thanks. My ultimate enemy is my own short attention span with my chains. Doing a longer, slower approach seems to yield more storytime opportunities than when I'm blazing through it.

Yes I know water is wet, why do you mention that?
>>73482728
I do.
>>73482657
It's okay, Clark's generally pretty chill.
>>73482636
>>73482658
On second thought, Rewind looks pretty cool.
>>
>>73483937
>Brick+Softness=Pillow Fight
>Things become soft and malleable upon making contact with your body, though they regain their hardness once you're no longer touching them
>For example, getting bashed in the head with an iron pipe would feel like getting hit by a pillow, and the pipe would be left warped afterwards
>Breaking things is pretty easy too, since they're far less sturdy in your hands
>Unlike Softness, this Quirk does work on living things, though anything short of ripping something off of them doesn't cause permanent damage, it just warps them
>A punch from you only hurts about as much as a normal punch, though that new fist-shaped indent in their chest will surely be distressing, and it's hard to keep fighting once you've been punched into a mangled heap of a person
>Control is a problem, since you can't turn this Quirk off. Be very careful when shaking hands
>Additionally, this Quirk provides no protection against anything that lacks a physical form, such as energy or gas based attacks
>There's probably some method to undo the damage you cause and restore things to normal, but I haven't come up with it yet
The basic premise of this Quirk was to make something that looked like strength and durability, but functioned differently.
>>
>>73483904
Waifu rating is unreadable on both of them. Obviously sakurafaces just break the scale by being too high. Not that anyone is saying Luna-Chan is a sakuraface. Her purple hair is entirely unrelated.
>>
>>73483727
Rider's never really stoked my fires for some reason.
>>
>>73483905
Now I'm imagining a situation where the body gets seriously injured, it looks like I'm dead, and then I just...detach from the new corpse and start walking around.
>Almost everyone: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
>Mineta: See! I told you I wasn't making it up!
>>
>>73483709
Melt a cute
>>
>>73483945
Why is the Umbral Star such a CHAD compared to that useless mad retard Solaris? Why didn’t that fucker get systems that can absorb civilisation to get stronger and conceptual absorption before attacking Superman?
>>
>>73483967
I'm sorry you have to live with such a crippling disability but at least you can take comfort in the many alternate choices.
>>
>>73483967
Maybe this will help!
>>
>>73483985
I know this is a bit, but Solaris is canonically throwing a tantrum over people liking Superman more than him in DC 1 Million so he is very much an egotistical jackass. I assume this is probably true in All-Star too.
>>
>>73483116
What are the limits on Mimic's "Mastery allows you to mimic things that are normally impossible for you"? Does it let you cast spells? Fly like a bird even if you don't have wings? Do you keep the skills/abilities you see permanently?
>>
>>73484006
Why didn’t he just try to invent a gadget to make himself more likeable? Why is Solaris such a beta cuck incel?
>>
>>73483772
Mineta can try, he probably wont like it if he sees a pair of undies that can bite him.
>>
>>73484032
Are you going down a checklist, Anon?
>>
>>73483969
after that you meed to be like "I thought you all knew, Mineta has been telling you for months!"
>>
>>73484041
Maybe.
>>
>>73483863
That's mostly up to you, but I'd say it leans more towards science than magic.
>>
>>73483405
>Im thinking about clothing myself with one of those backless sweater things
A virgin killer sweater? Like pic related but with or without the sleeves
>>
>>73483969
So do you need a living host or do you like buy recently deceased bodies to pilot around?
>>
>>73483955
>Autopilot+Dreamcatcher=Co-Pilot
>You have a second mind in your head that is the manifestation of your subconscious and can pull you into a dreamworld where they control everything
>This second mind is aware of everything you observe, even things you aren't consciously aware of, and is capable of making surprisingly astute deductions
>For instant, they've probably already put together a plan to beat someone in the time it took you to figure out how their Quirk works, and with their ability to pull you into a dreamworld they can put you through a time-accelerated simulation to let you practice the plan
>Additionally, being your subconscious, they are aware of all the little lies you tell yourself, and almost always know what you need to do to get stronger
>Naturally, they also constantly push you to become the person that you, somewhere deep down, most want to be
>This pushing can get a bit frustrating at times, though you ultimately can't say they're wrong and they never give you anything that your truly can't handle
>The weaknesses and limitations are that you still suffer from the cooldown of normal Dreamcatcher, your Co-Pilot can't give you any information that you yourself could not have known, and this Quirk can't effect the physical world in any way
>>
>>73483709
I'd imagine the Power Cosmic. Like shit, it operates on a completely different scale than pretty much any thing in the Nasuverse.
>>
>>73484110
Galactus job tho
>>
>>73484009
If it's like the game, then it is copying an action you see another character perform once right after they do it

>Mimic has the Mime repeat the previous action with no MP consumption. However:
>>Mimicking an item use causes another of that item to be used up.
>>Mimicking Animals, Dance, and Terrain will still result in a random action.
>>Mimicking Odin will still choose randomly between Gungnir and Zantetsuken.
>>Mimicking Zeninage still uses up money.
>>The character will mimic Defend.
>>The mimed action is dependent on the Mime's stats, not the character they're miming.

>Does it let you cast spells?
Yes, summons too

>Fly like a bird even if you don't have wings?
It can copy Jumps

>Do you keep the skills/abilities you see permanently?
That would be more in line with the Drop-In 300 perk
>>
>>73484070
Yeah like that, When not in my fully expressed beetle armor (and even when I am) I have a hollow in the lower part of my back covered by a skin flap which houses much of my hives smaller swarmlings. That would allow them to get out easier. You cant really tell ots there unless its open, and when it is then it is horrifying.
>>
>>73483863
>>73484069
I would argue that the actual physical creation of it would be science while the sacrificing of souls to be magic, unless you are actively using science to somehow sacrifice the souls. But that's just me Magi-tech is a bit of a grey area for where science/magic starts and ends for any science/magic creation aiding perks.
>>
>>73484064
Yes! This is the best plan!

>>73484085
I...don't know. I guess I probably can use the recently deceased? There's not really any canon information on how it works.
>>
>>73484117
Galactus might still lose but he is definitely more powerful.
>>
>>73484102
if you add high spec and vector then you would basically have an AI co-Pilot. Awesome.
>>
>>73484131
>A swarm of bugs living under a skin flap inside your back

Alright Im out. You people are just trying to fucking traumatize everyone around you.
>>
>>73484162
Not really. Gaia is multiversal in a way Marvel just isn't. Grain can make dudes like Slash Emperor, which is literally 'I can kill whatever I want' levels of sheer power
>>
File: New Body Aquired.jpg (97 KB, 500x281)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>73484190
I wasn't specifically trying to be body-horror! It just kinda...worked out like that!
>>
>>73484190
Anon, don't be so mean. BeetleeAnon is trying to be a hero of justice
>>
>>73484162
You’re not wrong, I just find it funny he has all this HE IS A COSMIC BEING YOU CAN ONLY COMPREHEND UNLIMITED FACET OF and then he falls over to big cannons. And that more than any sensible reason is why I think his invasion of Gaia would end with Musashi jumping at his face or something
>>
>>73484190
I mean I have to keep them somewhere. The canon user of queen be has a swarm in her eyesocket! I figured that wasnt a good spot for me.
>>
What Quirk combo would be best for pulling this trick?
>>
>>73484041
In the dragon ball update how much do you plan to change?
Entire new jump with some old perks and items? Just changing a few perklines? Somewhere in between?
Also how far along are you with it?
Good luck.
>>
File: ONiyB.png (803 KB, 829x411)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>73483988
Follow-up question do implants count as part of your body for Knight’s Armoury? Picture related.
>>
>>73484211
I am a bit unsettled now because I keep thinking the hat and tentacles will pop off and leave a cold brown haired little corpse on the ground of you get hit hard enough.
>>
>>73483837
>FF6
Darn. Want to wait on the newer one so I guess that's out. Do any other Monks get a similar ability? Thanks dude.
>>
>>73484245
I think people she controls only gets the eyesocket thing, she seems to only control the queen bee which is what crawls into skulls.
>>
>>73484256
If he doesn’t change it to make Gohan job conceptually we riot
>>
>>73483116
If we defeat Enuo or Enuo-Exdeath through the drawbacks, can we get Dimension Zero through that fight or does he run like a bitch to chase him into the Sealed Temple for Round Two?
>>
>>73484273
Yes, that is correct.
>>
>>73484255
Huh, umm maybe manifest + Creation + hatcher + clone?
>>
>>73484258
If it's internal I guess. I don't think the perk specifies it has to be natural to you.
>>
>>73484070
>Trillion
I just can't get through the game after I heard those crunches in the first battle.
>>
>>73483958
Would Luna-Chan mind the jumper if he gets a harem so as long as she is in charge of it?
>>
>>73482877
>spoiler
Agreed, Kusuko is best girl. Not even the power of gyaru can change my mind.

>Passed the last few days just thinking about the changes in the class dinamics and the protagonist friend group when one takes the companion option to have Saiki be female.
All I know is that Toritsuka is going to end up dead or castrated within his first appearance. Probably for the best.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (150 KB, 960x544)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>73484312
Yeah. Don't know what to tell you other than I'm liking it. The game's great so you should keep going

>I just can't get through the game after I heard those crunches
>Already lost 3 Overlords
It never gets better
>>
>>73484256
>Dragon Ball
The original Dragon Ball jump isn't being touched so far and the update is mainly Z, but at minimum:
>Reworked perk trees. Biggest one is a new Scientist background where the tech perks will be moved. Drop-In will be changed to a more blatant 'movie villain/hero' background. Broly, Cooler perks, etc.
>The ability to buy a starting power level beyond being Goku at canon start. Haven't decided what the highest starting level will be - possibly the level of relevant characters at the start of the Buu Saga?
>More power-up perks/options so A Rare Genius isn't OTB for training and keeping up with the cast.
>More OC companions? Maybe?
>Maybe more races if I remember what else to add.
I've made a logo and a rough plan for the jump, but I haven't gotten far. I'm more likely to finish the HLP update or Disco Elysium before I work on it in earnest.
>>
>>73483481
This is Amazon https://youtu.be/9Qw_kGFAp-U
>>
Is spiral energy supernatural?
>>
>>73484000
Meh.
>>73483988
Lancer Artoria is a treasure, though.
>>
>>73484389
God fucking dammit, Saban
>>
>>73484423
Define "supernatural", and then will tell you.
>>
>>73484255
Canopic Jar + Army Man? Maybe add Dupliarms and/or that Quirk that spawns sentries so you can get the miniaturized you going.
>>
>>73484376
I can't. Do you know who I sent out first? Perpell.

>It never gets better
No ending in sight yet? Reading the short digital novels just makes losing them worse.
>>
File: Elastigirl_4_by_wagnerf.jpg (325 KB, 1210x1000)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>73484457
Magic, spiritual, holy, unholy, Ki , sublime. That kind of thing
>>
>>73484474
You need to lose them all

And then gain, and then lose, three more, including your ill sister

Then finally, finish the job yourself
>>
File: 1422984669306.png (185 KB, 444x440)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>73484493
>>
>>73484423
No anon, complitely normal and mundane stuff, just see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT-7K0UBou8
>>
How do i make glitches in the game canon to the jump i'm in?
>>
>>73484423
>>73484484
nta, but probably? It looks something like an emotion-based energy that can empower constructs and act as fuel, so it's at least adjacent to something like the energy used by Power Rings.

On a barely related note, I think I have encountered a unique flavor of weird thanks to the nature of jumpchain and I am unsure how to feel about it.
I just got a FRANXX, but didn't want to be the same mecha I already had since it was my Alternate Self back in Dual! when if started getting its own import chain.
Problem is the second mech's also a gunmen, which makes for some interesting implications with the new FRANXX (formerly a Squidkiller from Gargantia).
>>
>>73484592
Super smash bros has a perk for that
>>
File: Dimitri Lion.jpg (180 KB, 850x1007)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
I'm trying to go for a bit of a lion theme, are there any jumps you could suggest me?
>>
>>73484484
Well, been a while since I watched TTGL, but spiral energy is "evolution energy". It's "spiral" in the sense of helix, as in DNA. There're technologies designed to interact with it, and the Anti-Spiral's a scientist that worked out a genuine risk/disaster that spiral energy would lead to, a sort of cosmic lifeforce runaway chain reaction, and everything the anti-spiral's been doing was in response to that discovery. (Not the discovery of spiral energy, but the discovery of the possibility of a Spiral Nemesis event)

otoh, spiral energy is basically the energy of "it works because it's awesome"/"power of friendship"/etc all rolled into one.

You can treat it, I guess, as a ki/lifeforce/the-force like thing if you want, I guess. It has features of that, but also has features of not that. I want to suggest considering it as one of those "place where sufficiently advanced science and sufficiently analyzed magic intersect", but with a very different feel from what that statement would normally imply. (Others might disagree about how to look at it)
>>
>>73484484
>pic
Okay, but what's with her knees?
>>
>>73484009
>>73484128
Answered it perfectly. You can Mimic what others do, but the trick behind the mimic means you cannot inherently learn what they're doing.

Intuitive Mimicry of Skill (Drop-in 300 CP perk) will let you learn from watching people, but matching it up with the Mime class will let it progress much faster.

>>73484280
FFT monks do I know for sure. The "class" system starts to break down after FF6 though. There /are/ FF6 and FFT jumps, but while serviceable they're not super detailed.

>>73484287
Yes and yes. You can still gain it in the first fight, and you can also chase down his soul/spirit/what-have-you for the Scenario and get it there (if you or a Companion missed it the first time).
>>
>>73484701
She's got Reed Richard's powers.
>>
>>73484657
>Three Houses
>Become a Lannister
>That perks to be raised by animals in Empires of Antiquity
>Kemono Friends
>Copy the Lion King in Garden of Avalon
>Get a lion in the cube weapons from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
>Go to Gaogaigar
>Thundercats
>Wind Waker
>Final Fantasy Tactics
>Be a Gryffindor in Harry Potter
>Trails of Cold Steel as a Thors student
>Become Leomon(and live to tell the tale)
>>
>>73484255
Canopic Jar+Super Regeneration
You heal by bursting out of your old body.
>>
File: LookAtThat.png (1.04 MB, 1000x677)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Huh, lots of MHA talk again. You guys have any questions that need answering?
>>
>>73484845
How are things going?
>>
>>73484845
Is Deku's green hair a mutation, or does he have it because anime?
>>
>>73484845
Considering that parts of my quirk are from the IQ quirk, is it sufficient for my eyes to be closed or do my hosts eyes need to be closed as well?

Is constantly kraken squid puns enough to qualify for the quirky drawback?

Would Superficial Mutant apply to my host body as well?

That's all for right now.
>>
>>73484880
I think it's just because anime though Uraraka's sparkly rainbow puke might be a mutation.
>>
Going to worm. Should I give my human a Keyblade and or Heartless/Nobody stuff, some of the demon perks from Fate/India, or a bunch of random Touhou things?
>>
>>73484657
Did you know getting good at Hyuga techniques gives you lion fists in Naruto? There's no lion bijuu but you could get a Lion summoning contract
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Gentle_Step_Twin_Lion_Fists

Other than that, maybe become a Demi-Servant for Richard the Lionheart in Fate Zero or Fate Stay Night
>>
>>73484988
Keyblade. They need some happy joyful stuff to dilute the massive amounts of grimdark
>>
>>73484687
>a sort of cosmic lifeforce runaway chain reaction

IIRC it was more about the consequences of spiral life forms using spiral energy for everything. Because it can do just about anything, it can be used to, say, give eternal life. This inevitably leads to an endless population explosion as spiral races spread out and populate every planet in the known universe, then start making more planets when they run out of those. Eventually the universe collapses into the Big Crunch as a result of unthinkably huge quantities of mass it was never meant to contain.
>>
>>73484742
I know that, but that fact itself doesn't seem sufficient to justify whatever is going on with her knees.
>>
>>73484657
>>73484791
Dimitri's more of a boar
>>
>>73484879
Eh, poor sleep lately, could be better but I'm good. How about you?

>>73484880
With the setting being what it is, it could go either way. His mom has a Quirk and green hair, so it's totally possible that the mutation was passed down while the Quirk wasn't. It's also theorized that Deku had a Quirk, but it got stolen, so him having a mutation wouldn't be weird if true. TL;DR, don't know.

>>73484947
>Considering that parts of my quirk are from the IQ quirk, is it sufficient for my eyes to be closed or do my hosts eyes need to be closed as well?
Whatever makes more sense for you probably. This is like a four Quirk marriage at this point, yeah?

>Is constantly kraken squid puns enough to qualify for the quirky drawback?
Yeah, squid jokes all the time, almost like a verbal tic but humorous. That works.

>Would Superficial Mutant apply to my host body as well?
How are you spinning your Quirk working with your background? I vaguely remember some people mentioning that they would be using the "actually a body jacking parasite" nature of Queen Bee to have their original body become the host of their quirk. If you are the squid hat and the body you're on is also the old body, you can mess with it for Superficial Mutant. If you're spinning that as just some person you started mind jacking, then no, it wouldn't apply to them.
>>
>>73484988
What Worm REALLY needs is a Heartless running around, trust me bro.
>>
>>73485021
Should I give them Heartless/Nobody stuff as well to kick the angst back up, or just a Keyblade?
>>
>>73485030
I thought the chain reaction was more "as it's used more, it generates more. Violates conservation of energy, plus the nature of it is such that it causes things to merge together, to interact, to become become bigger, until everything collapses together"
>>
>>73484845
is your name pronounced New-Bee or Nyu-Bee
>>
>>73484701
Kneecaps I think. That's kinda-sorta what they look like if you stretch the skin on them.
>>
>>73484988
Keyblade. But using the tertiary function.
You know, sticking it in people to unlock their death.
>>
>>73485055
>Just eat everyone's hearts

I dunno, that sounds like a really slow and tedious way to fix things.
>>
>>73484373
>All I know is that Toritsuka is going to end up dead or castrated within his first appearance. Probably for the best.
He might stay safe be avoiding her, but that would still take him out of the “main cast”.
Still somewhat undecided if Mikoto would “join” the group as by the point of her arrival Jumper and Saiki would already be a couple.
Other notables include Kaido being less close with Saiki but far closer with Jumper as both go full chunibyo Altought at some point Jumper would train him to be a hero, so not really chunibyo I guess. and Teruhashi not being in love with Saiki.although I did take “loved by God” solely to see the trouble caused by Saiki actually being in a relationship with someone like that instead of avoiding them.

Out of curiosity what you (or anyone else) did while jumping in there?
>>
>>73485050
Ah, that kinda sucks. I wanted to have the body have something up with the eyes that would translate into the light being gone in the anime. Because, you know. It's dead.
>>
>>73485072
Nuh-Bee
Rhymes with "nubby".
>>
>>73484845
I don't know anything about MHA, how would I fare if I went to the setting as a comic level Kryptonian?
>>
>>73485125
Pretty fucking well, I would assume.
>>
>>73485143
That's what I'd think too, but you might need to avoid Shiggy and Overhaul, or at least use heat vision or something. They might still be able to instant-death touch you, but they actually need to land the hit first.
>>
>>73485125
You stomp a lot of the setting, though a few gimmick stuff will mess you up if you aren't careful.
>>
>>73485125
My hero academia is for the most part fairly low power compared to most super hero setting's so you'll be fine.
>>
Valeria, could I just make a up Supreme God for the reincarnation option in God of Highschool? Could the artifact I make would allow the resurrection of the dead?
>>
>>73485072
I always imagined it sounding like New-Bee.

>>73485125
You would absolutely destroy any opposition besides the really weird hax bullshit like mind fuckery or touch range debilitation. Still, super speed, flight, laser eyes, and super breath kinda help fight that.
>>
>>73485125
You'd be by far the most powerful being, though you'd have to be careful since the the environment is more realistic than dc. So your attacks would cause shockwaves much easier and moving at full speed has a decent chamce of harming your surroundings a lot.
>>
Can someone please post Heaven's ben 10 jump?
>>
File: Ben10 Heavens.pdf (286 KB, PDF)
286 KB
286 KB PDF
>>73485227
gotchu senpai
>>
>>73485186
Pick Asclepius as your reincarnation
>>
>>73485239
Thanks
>>
>>73485069
I dunno, but I'd wager on the Nobody Side if you do, so you can get some really good henchmen that aren't liable to turn into a bigger problem for you
>>
>>73485143
>>73485176
>>73485177
>>73485207
Awesome.

>>73485212
Sounds like I'd have a harder time not breaking everything than I would fighting the villains.
>>
Can those who took the Gamer mentally choose options, pull up menus, and cast skills without vocalizing or do you have to Jihan your way through everything your special attacks?
>>
>>73485278
I think you can do it mentally
>>
>>73485273
I mean, that's basically Superman in a nutshell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQabrSpKcJw
>>
File: 60021610_p0.jpg (151 KB, 1100x777)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
How would Anne and Mary stack up in a grail war? I'm trying to figure out if I should pick them up in FSN, FGO, or wait until Extella.
>>
File: puazi_by_incase.png (212 KB, 338x353)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>73485207
>I always imagined it sounding like New-Bee.
Well, nice knowing I got both your's and Val's wrong. Matched set.
>>
>>73485332
Sorry dude. It was supposed to be a corruption of "newbie" just for the sake of messing around, so yeah. My old name was "NuBeeHelper" because before I started making Jumps I was just trying to help people with theirs. Then I started making Jumps and the Helper part fell off.
>>
>>73485050
Same. Sleep schedules fucked and my Shiba has bad allergies so I didn't get any sleep Sunday night.
I can't think of anything relevant for MHA. I'm waiting for the YJ update but I've got nothing important to ask now. I don't want to ask YJ about the update since he's tired of hearing it. I want to do the writing for several capeshit jumps but I'm kind of stalled due to a lot of stuff hinging on what happens during most of my capeshit jumps.
I might scrap what I've got so far for MHA (I'm the guy who you suggested working with Gang Orca and advised against being an off-the-books shady contractor) because a lot of the early segments involve me discovering and recovering my lab, but I realize it doesn't make a ton of sense, particularly when I got the giant-ass spaceship from the JLU Thanagar scenario. I'm probably just going to put together a number of Red androids based on Morrow's notes from YJ, rent them out to the heroes for the attack on Shiggy and the doc and have them loot the battlefield before the heroes confiscate everything.
>>
File: Squid In Cosplay.gif (1.98 MB, 320x180)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>73485380
Do you have any suggestions for what I could use for the body's hero costume, other than just going with Ika's outfit?
>>
>>73485313
Badly, but FSN is the easiest War to diplo your way through. Depends on how much you can pull your weight on your own
>>
File: white whale black grail.jpg (696 KB, 1075x1518)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
>>73485313
How do you feel about gambling to the last inch of your life?
>>
>>73485313
Not that well, their stats are rather mediocre, as is there noble phantasm and their skills are pretty bad. The only thing they have going for them is that there are two of them and that thhry works well together.

In Fate Stay Night they would be fucked against pretty much all servants.
>>
>>73485431
Splatoon, this is the future you choose
>>
>>73485380
I always thought it was noob bee for some reason.
>>
>>73483464
>>73483527
Yuup, the best dance Sword Dance is x4 damage, that's the reason why you should equip that special gear, they gives you more chance to proc it.
There's also Wonder Waltz Steal MP, Tempt Tango, Confuse. ,Jitterbug, Steal HP
It's kind of iffy to justify the random aspect of !Dance story wise tho.

>>73483727
>>73484000
Rider is an autistic, rapist, murderous slut! Reeeee! Remember that bad end where killed Shirou for bullshit reason, then said it was making her wet? Or when she raped hims?
>>
>>73485091
>Out of curiosity what you (or anyone else) did while jumping in there?
Real talk, I've never had the chance to actually jump any of my own jumps. It all depends on my build up to that point. I'm probably gonna try and make sure the whole main cast gets a happy ending in their own right, most of them deserve it. All I know is that there will be much shipping, and much waifuing.

Either I'll:
A. Waifu Kusuko and spend the jump trying to find a good match for Teruhashi and Aiura. Failing that, I'll just pair them with each other.
B. Waifu Aiura and leave Saiki and Teruhashi to their own devices.
C. If I'm already a harem jumper by that point, I'll just try to waifu all three.

As someone who isn't usually that interested in romance in fiction or real life, I'm not sure what gives these characters so much power over me.
>>
Which jump has the best God option, aside from DYN freaks and Dies Irae?
>>
>>73485460
>white whale
Isn't Moby Dick a Divine Beast in Fate?
>>
File: W0toWgw.png (240 KB, 928x645)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>random chain problems
>>
>>73485489
>C. If I'm already a harem jumper by that point, I'll just try to waifu all three.
Wouldn’t Kusuko call you a massive pervert and refuse to do that if you ever attempted to make a harem?
>>
>>73485313
Are you “recreating” their stats and skills exactly or do you plan to increase/decrease a few stats?
I would say they “normally” would be pretty decent, but it’s not likely we have “normal” grail wars, both Zero and Stay night they would be unable to win on they own, I believe your best chance is extra.
>>
>>73485482
Anon if we disqualified people just because they killed Shirou at some point all his other waifus would be out of the running too.
>>
>>73485482
>for bullshit reason
being ordered by your master is a bullshit reason?
>when she raped hims?
She didn't though.
>then said it was making her wet?
What's wrong with sadism?
>>
File: Demifolkstudy.png (1.46 MB, 1400x1812)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>73485508
Because your parents loved each other very much.
>>
>>73485482
>Or when she raped hims?
Wait, when did that happen?
>>
File: Fashionable Squid.jpg (397 KB, 741x794)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>73485478
Yeah, I quess I can accept this kind of fashion.
>>
>>73485505
Lets not even start understanding Watcher since Fake probably won't finish until the heat death of the universe
>>
>>73485514
Pretty much, assuming their charisma isn't super mind control level. That's why the key word here is "try". I'm not above letting my jumper fuck themselves over if it's in-character.

That's also why I'll probably never make an extreme harem jumper.
>>
>>73485582
It didn't. She just gave him a wet dream about Rin
>>
>>73485514
He changes gender and probably fucks coffee jellies, he has no right to call anyone a pervert.
>>
>>73485514
>>73485600
Just provide limitless coffee jellies and she would gladly join your harem.
>>
>>73485186
You're really into this resurrection thing, huh? Fanwank what you want, I need to change it up eventually anyway to be more open.
>>
>>73485549
That's fair! My problem is the bullshit reasons.

>>73485550
>being ordered by your master is a bullshit reason?
...have you seen the actual thing or?

>>73485582
She needed mana, so when he was sleeping, she used a spell/hypnosis to make him think it was a dream. Not what you usually think when the word rape is used but well.
Then in the sequel if that happened she memory wiped him after fucking.
>>
>>73485428
Aighty, sorry to hear about the likewise poor sleep. Good luck on getting things together dude.

>>73485431
None at all really. Stuff like costume is based on personal taste and I don't really know what you like or what the character is like.

>>73485481
Close enough honestly, but there's just the one B in there.
>>
>>73485489
>Real talk, I've never had the chance to actually jump any of my own jumps.
Well, I’m surprised.

>It all depends on my build up to that point.
I fully admit to starting a new chain just to make the build and “character development” something that would pair well with waifuing Saiki. Including having the benefactor choose the jumps and perks so that by the time Jumper reached it he didn't reconize the setting.

>As someone who isn't usually that interested in romance in fiction or real life, I'm not sure what gives these characters so much power over me.
They did well in making the characters, first time I decided the Kuudere (Saiki) to be best girl and liked a gyaru.
The only characters I legit didn’t find fun were Yuuta and Takahashi.
>>
>>73485561
>pic
EXPLAIN!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.