[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: tg in a nutshell.jpg (140 KB, 742x860)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
I'm home sick with food poisoning and bored as hell. Let's do this.
>>
File: wargamers play a TTRPG.png (224 KB, 170x637)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>67224585
>>
>>67224608
>>
>>67224625
>>
File: Slaanesh.jpg (1.91 MB, 5000x5000)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>67224663
>>
hope you get better soon, OP
>>
File: sensible armour.jpg (120 KB, 500x691)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
>>67224585
>Food poisoning
I didn't know women post on this site
>>
>>67224702
Thanks, man. At least I'm not vomiting...yet.

>>67224724
I went out to eat and had some chicken that apparently wasn't cooked right, and now my stomach is trying to climb out my asshole. Fuck off.
>>
What happened with the last thread?
>>
File: tg in a nutshell.png (535 KB, 1024x768)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>67224761
No clue.
>>
>>67224787
>>
File: mixing splatbooks.png (64 KB, 1849x512)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>
File: the other CoC.png (121 KB, 1200x522)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>67224826
>>
>>
File: CoC takes an odd turn.png (92 KB, 1175x175)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>67224845
>>
>>
File: mixed alignment parties.png (973 KB, 996x1084)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
>>
File: Knowledge (Archeotech).gif (1.99 MB, 592x333)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>
File: PC attempt a romance.jpg (233 KB, 605x936)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
File: all chaotic party.png (183 KB, 627x767)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>
>>67224724
?????
>>
"You took my only food, now I'm gonna starve."
>>
>>
>>67225155
implying >cramps
>>
File: Ork taktics.jpg (98 KB, 1080x608)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>
>>67225215
>Civilization VI
>>
File: Tonal Architecture.gif (1.69 MB, 423x234)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>
>>67225215
what kinda soviet-era POS helicoptors are these?
>>
File: Frost Giant Quest.jpg (44 KB, 599x387)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: PC goals.gif (883 KB, 500x281)
883 KB
883 KB GIF
>>67224585
>>
>>
File: All druid party.jpg (43 KB, 587x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
>>67225299
Its tarded, but in all fairness a foreign object in the wrong spot like into the engine intake can cause catastrophic failure in any aircraft. Happens all the time with birds and such. Even little pieces of trash can fuck an aircraft. An apache has intake covers but something small enough could slip in.
>>
>>67225239
I recognize ShindoL's style, but not the name of that one.
>>
>>67225503
Shitty prop plane handles it better than military helicoptors
>>
File: low level bard.webm (2.23 MB, 600x336)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
>>
>>67225511
TSF Monogatari
>>
>>67224903
Imma need sauce on the anime. She is q.t. as fuck.
>>
>>67225591
she's from Fate/Stay Night, can't recall the name
>>
>>67225564
Why do i feel that is an art project and not real?
>>
File: chaotic neutral.jpg (23 KB, 359x222)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
File: lawful good.png (3.23 MB, 1462x1765)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>67225694
>>67225707
>>67225732
You've failed your deception check. Go back to pol.
>>
>>67224585
>>
>>67225694
>>67225707
>>67225732
stained_ass.jpg
>>
>>67225503
That's not what's happening in the webm though, the arrows are punching clean through and out the other side of the chopper like they're made of foil.
>>
>>
>>67224585
>>
>>
File: every MtG thread.jpg (22 KB, 233x423)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
>>67225766
I ran a wargame for Lindybeige last night, and I've seen him a couple times today @Historicon
>>
>>67225919
Magic arrows? Punching straight through something usually doesn't do a lot of damage unless you punch through something critical. Like a 7.62 that overpenetrates and goes right through someone's body will do less damage than a 5.56 that tumbles and fragments within despite the 7.62 being "more powerful".

You actually see that there where the arrows perhaps killed the pilot but the chopper doesnt get fucked until it hits the engine.
>>
>>67225591
Carnival Phantasm (Opening theme)

>>67225614
Rin Tohsaka mostly known for starting trend of Zettai Ryoiki (Absolute Territory) and pleasuring old men for money.
>>
>>67225871
It lools like a boar fell into the cement after attempting an ollie, with a bystander heling them out.
>>
>>67226000
is it true he's really tall?
>>
>>67226023
Yeah yeah well... WORMS
>>
File: birth of a villain.jpg (120 KB, 750x540)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>67225511
>>67225581
>>
File: Kostnice.jpg (523 KB, 756x1139)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>67225958
I recognize those bones
>>
>>67226207
>>
>>
>>
>>67226278
>>
File: infohazard.gif (384 KB, 960x720)
384 KB
384 KB GIF
>>
>>
>>67226013
Common myth btw.
Exit wounds are extremely bad news, so overpenetrating bullets are better than low-powered any time.Overpenetrating shells might not destroy a vehicle, but it's still a mission kill for all intents and purposes.
But mostly, there's no need to over-analyze retarded anime.
>>
>>67226651
>Women just keep talking, never letting men get a word in to explain their view

It's like pottery
>>
>>67225728
Because it's an art project and not real
http://www.loscarpinteros.net/#exhibition?i=58
>>
>>67226651
Conversation is inaccurate. She'd just pull out her phone, make least two accusations of sexual misconduct in a tweet-storm, and have the guy fired before he even got home
>>
>>67226779
> I have never interacted with an actual woman
>>
>>67226849
Yeah, he thinks I'd give him time to leave the office to go home?
>>
>>67225215
>to blowing them to smithereens with AGM-114 II hellfires from Kms away
The actual fuck?
>>
>>67224761
>>67224787
died to increasing discussions about the physiological effects of the potato on the eastern european societies and/if such things were possible in the first place, about 30 post before we hit image limit
>pic related
>>
>>67224787
Sauce?
>>
>>67226651
Kek. More like:
>excuse me miss that's false equivalency
>sh-shut up. Don't mansplain with your "logical reasons".
>>
>>67227194
> false equivalency
Odd way to spell "applicable analogy", but sure, whatever soothes your delicate ego.
>>
>>67226849
twitter fanatics aren't people
they're a worse breed than tumblr now, because they're not self-aware in the slightest
>>
>>67227278
Nah fampai, one is a female hero genderswapping a male hero for political reasons, the rest are just dudes or chicks. But, box office numbers tend to be justification in and of themselves.
>>
>>67227278
please. No one worth listening to will make the claim that starts her argument, and will instead simply state that Marvel wasn't even near WW
It's a strawman, and listening to people making a smacktalk to an illusory person is just as retarded as the three people on the planet stupid enough to make that claim in the first place
>>
File: Admechs finest.jpg (159 KB, 990x480)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
File: Failing the lore check.png (56 KB, 1121x336)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>
>>67227093
Due to budget concerns, new regs say to close to small arms range and let the co-pilot engage them with budget friendly pistol fire.
>>
>>67227179
[Lemonfont]
>>
>>67227310
>>67227321
>>67227382
>>
>>67227512
Smile.
>>
>>67227572
thats such clear bullshit it hurts to know that was published
>>
>>67227572
I'm a Chad anon. Bitches love when you completely ignore them for weeks then suddenly give them 30 seconds of intense heartfelt interaction
>>
File: Character motivation.png (158 KB, 255x481)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>
>>67227572
Kek. This has little to do with the nice guy thing and more to do with the fat slob thing.

Just don't be a fat slob and you will accidentally get laid.
>>
>>67226039
I mean, not monstrously, but he is a beansprout.
Prolly 6'3"
>>
File: EGTOW.jpg (31 KB, 475x475)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>67227623
> grooming, self-care, and acting like a real human being attracts women
> such clear bullshit
>>
File: greentext_threads.png (436 KB, 612x654)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>
>>67227572
Absolute pure cancer
>>
>>67227631
Of course you're a "Chad" who the "bitches love". Why else would you be posting on /tg/ on a Friday night?
>>
>>67227707
By that same logic you are are surely a hypocrite.
>>
>>67227707
Because I play mtg and I love to shitpost? my girlfriend literally drove 3 hours to see me, spent the day cleaning my house while I was at work, and made me spaghetti with homemade sauce for dinner when I get home. Step it up anon.
>>
>>67227707
>He goes out and poisons himself every friday
>>
>>67224787

I mean, the source is fapbait. But the fact that the Internet would probably fap to the Thing while the only sane man screams WHY NO ONE IS WORRYING ABOUT THIS never ceases to be amusing.
>>
>>67227800
>not shitposting every day to build up immunity to shitposting
>>
>>67227973
This is actually true though.
>>
>>67225503
Ummm, no. Those things are bullet proof. Arrows will not do a fucking thing to them.

And not only is that not what happened in that webm, a military attack helicopter is not a civilian airliner nor is an arrow a flock of geese.

And just to call you a retard a bit more, "small bits of nothing in the turbine cause planes to crash" is in fact not at all common.
>>
>>67227763
>spaghetti
Beta as fuck.

Basically the cuck of noodles.
>>
File: DM runs custom monsters.jpg (107 KB, 1131x707)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>67227572
>men get stuck in an echo chamber
>replying with this after posting an argument from twitter
where_do_you_think_you_are.png
go bait somewhere else, there's enough /pol/ poison on this board for you to revel in
>>
File: martials vs casters.jpg (709 KB, 1080x1566)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>
>>67226681
If you have no fucking idea what you're talking about stay silent please.
>>
File: Character Creation.jpg (51 KB, 384x944)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>67224715

...to be honest, if I had this dudes body, I'd rock it.
>>
>>67228245
Oh fug it's out already?
>>
>>
File: Rope Trick.jpg (143 KB, 750x1200)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>67225591
Rin, shes the worst
>>
>>67224761
Source?
>>
>>67225215
Sauce?
>>
File: Location-Specific Enemies.jpg (175 KB, 1440x1773)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>
>>
Could probably use a better name.
>>
>>67227572
>man does nice thing
>ignore him
>man does nice thing
>psychically sense that he means it
>acknowledge him
Sounds logical to me
>>
File: Pissing off the DM.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>67228679
>OSR meets modern TTRPG fans
>>
File: Horn of Plenty.webm (759 KB, 640x480)
759 KB
759 KB WEBM
>>67228760
>but which is which
>>
File: Missing a session.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
>>67228556
Rude.
>>
>>67225318
>AND THIS, SAMURAI, IS HOW I WAS BORN
>>
>>67228574
[Kouji] Bishoujo Vampire something something
>>
>>67226240
>>
File: GURPS.webm (2.36 MB, 900x506)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB WEBM
>>67224585
Why would food poisoning make you homesick?
>>
>>67228679
Nah, it's perfect.
>>
>>67228245
oh sh-
>>
>>67228887
>Why would food poisoning make you homesick?
Mom's cooking
>>
File: Devil Bear is defeated.jpg (563 KB, 855x1331)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>67229012
>>
>>67228679
>/hwg/ walks into an LGS for paints
>>
>>67228836
It is also however true
>>
File: King's stare.jpg (134 KB, 959x535)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>67228836
>>
File: High level encounters.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
some of you guys are alright, don't go to sleep tonight
>>
File: Book of Vile Darkness.jpg (39 KB, 640x471)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>
File: Custodes transport.webm (2.66 MB, 720x720)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>
File: Gaining Wizard levels.png (296 KB, 480x344)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>
File: Ironstride walkers.png (379 KB, 552x449)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>
>>67225728
Because it's an art project and not real
>>
>>67227679
>selling yourself out to the cult of appearance and slavery instead of being a based suicidal hedonist
>>
>>67228574
>Life Cleric vs War Cleric
>>
>>67228795
Turkish coffee is fucking great.
>>
File: favored enemy.jpg (58 KB, 720x960)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
File: why catgirl.jpg (89 KB, 770x254)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>67229523
>>
File: source 3.jpg (33 KB, 500x500)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>67224886
uh yeah senpai we gonna need some sauce on that
>>
This was in the last thread, but the happy skeletons make me want to post it again.
>>
>>
File: Undead rise up.jpg (17 KB, 273x300)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
>>67229551
author's name + character's name
>>
>>67229557
I'd normally criticize you but skeletonposting truly is the peak of /tg/
>>
>>
File: Steal Rain.jpg (156 KB, 860x860)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>
File: Knowledge Bomb.jpg (126 KB, 775x2160)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
A true classic
>>
File: Low Int vs High Int.png (103 KB, 1455x737)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>
>>67229770
nah. That's a classic
>>
>>
>>67228742
>implying desperation isn't obvious to anyone who's not an autist

bad news bucko
>>
>>
File: Cursed Canon.png (2.36 MB, 3810x1234)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>
>>
Three fucking years
>>
File: Missed a session.jpg (777 KB, 1472x2168)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: jungle adventures.jpg (37 KB, 780x677)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>
File: missed a session.jpg (1.28 MB, 2021x1440)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>67229927
>>
>>67229927
I wish there was a Dofus/Wakfu story with a Xelor as one of the main characters, but not as a villain again.
>>
>>67225728
Because it's an art project and not real
>>
>>67225571
What the hell? Did someone dare him to do this?
>>
>>67229980
All Xelor look the same, the only way to do that without confusing the audience is to make it a female Xelor.
>>
>>67225503
>>67228177
Can we not focus on how those arrows are punching through the armor and instead focus on the fact those Apaches are even closing to within RANGE of arrows to begin with?

Between this an Kaiju movies, I get the impression if you asked the typical Manga writer "What is the engagement range of a main battle tank" they would reply
>Uh, I dunno...100 meters-ish?

Then again, Western Media isn't always that good either. Remember the American Godzilla movie?
>Quick, guys! Fly in-between the skyscrapers at EXACTLY the height of the monster's head!
>>
File: I cast Grapeshot.webm (2.76 MB, 1000x563)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
>>67230048
>Fly in-between the skyscrapers at EXACTLY the height of the monster's head!
worked well in this one
>>
File: Power Scaling.jpg (205 KB, 1067x1198)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>
>>67227194
I honestly don't see how that's a false equivalency?
>>
>>67225958
Is this Loss?
>>
>>67227572
>that last blot
Self-help shit like this doesn't make any sense to me. You bettered your life for the specific goal of finding a relationship, and then you lie to everyone and say you bettered yourself "to be a better person"? You had clear goals beforehand, you wanted to fuck pussy so you started to lift to do so, but to make yourself feel better you lie. Be genuine for god's sake, you went through all of this shit to have sex, you had no other motives, and your entire self-help process had ulterior motives.
>>
>>67226681
In the Mogadishu conflict American soldiers were constantly complaining about the ammunition they were issued, it was designed to penetrate light body armor but the locals had none, so the rounds were exiting without expending most of it's energy, you could shoot a guy straight through the chest with an M16 and he'd still be able to run for it. What you *actually* want is an energetic bullet that doesn't exist, it expends all it's energy inside the body, causing maximum damage. All the force that a bullet spends flying out someone's back is force not being spent destroying their organs.
>>
>>67228553
"Do you wanna drink something? A glass of water or something?
-Coffee. Black. Black as the darkness that sleeps in the hearts of men. Black as the filth of this rotten city. Black as the dilated pupils of this junkie prostitute that I could not save from the hell that was her life.
-OK so with a glass of water we're good, we'll go for a glass of water."

Dirty gadget is the best thing to come out of that show. No idea if it's actually received english subtitles tho.
>>
>>67229927
That'd be a fun campaign or setting, no question. God forgets to close out the universe after its time.
>>
File: The GM is french.jpg (73 KB, 473x650)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>67230356
Dofus is a fun universe I'll give you that. Not Naheulbeuk tier but still
>>
>>67228887
In case you're not joking, which I assume you are.

"I'm home sick" is technically a grammatically valid way to say "I'm stuck at home while sick", it's an example of ellipsis, meaning the missing words are understood.
In verbal speech, you'd hear the difference because emphasis would be on "sick" rather than "home".
>>
>>67230313
>What you *actually* want is an energetic bullet that doesn't exist, it expends all it's energy inside the body, causing maximum damage

Explosive bullets are a thing. Of course international law banned it, and not a lot of people are violating it, so it's probably not that great.

You don't need to cause maximum damage to make a human stop being a problem.
>>
>>67229849
I'm not sure I get it.
I know fallout equestria is a thing but I don't get the filename
>>
>>67230313
Dum Dum and hollow point bullets do this, they are banned international law as a result, because the bullets expand and flatten on contact with the target, creating far more grievous wounds.
>>
>>67225694
We've always been at war with Eurasia.
>>
>>67225707
The ideal set up by the Party was something huge, terrible, and glittering—a world of steel and concrete, of monstrous machines and terrifying weapons—a nation of warriors and fanatics, marching forward in perfect unity, all thinking the same thoughts and shouting the same slogans, perpetually working, fighting, triumphing, persecuting—three hundred million people all with the same face
>>
File: Racial bonus.jpg (61 KB, 551x960)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
>>67225732
We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end.
>>
>>67229304
I feel like "perils of the warp" would work better.
>>
>>67227623
You like playing the martyr and being unhappy more than you like being happy.
>>
>>67227662
You don't get thin in a month.
>>
>>67227707
Friday nights are for napping and staying in, anon. You'd know that if you weren't a NEET
>>
>>67227763
Clean your own house.
>>
File: Manual weight loss.jpg (65 KB, 1024x375)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>67230901
>implying
>>
>>67225239
Cramps are not food poisoning. Food poisoning is when everything in your digestive system explosively attempts to leave your body through every available exit at once, for days.
>>
>>67228553
What's that from?
>>
File: found the redditor.gif (2.89 MB, 480x360)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB GIF
>>67229418

You guys are like vegans now, you just can't resist reminding others about how special you are...
>>
>>67224688
Man, I sure hope Epstein has that on his comp when they search it.
>>
>>67230901
He didn't explicitly mention losing weight.

Attitude shift and serious work on appearance/fashion is plenty for most people, including a lot of fat people.
>>
File: 40k Navigators.jpg (42 KB, 719x568)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>67230877
there's so many warp captions I'd rather not have any more
>>
>>67224585
>>
>>67231116
wizards are now redditors ? I've seen it all
>>
>>67224761
I blew more nuts to that hentai than a whore at an insane asylum
>>
>>67230081
Why haven't I watched Shin Godzilla yet?
>>
>>67231185
>work on appearance
Only way you could do this is plastic surgery or makeup. And you know what they say about lipstick on a pig, right?
>>
>>67231223
I like how it handled the corruption as gradual process with some actual character development and strong emphasis on co-dependence. All the boobage was just a bonus.
>>
>>67224585
>>
>>67231238
>Clean up blemishes (i.e. wash your face, use acne pads, maybe one of those pimple-removing tools)
>shave or trim facial hair
>get a haircut, pick a style that works better for you
>bathe every day
>hold yourself better, improve body language
>hydrate and eat vitamins so you look a little less sickly
>use a good cologne, scented soap, shampoo/conditioner
>start using product in hair, have a deeper hair-maintenance routine
>wear well-fitting and stylish outfits that work with your personality and body type (this one is huge)
>Makeup is an option too, mostly for rich businessmen, entertainers, and politicians who can pay others to do it for them.

It's always possible to make yourself more attractive. Things can be challening if you're literally a cave-troll, but improvement is always an option if you're willing to develop good habits. Note that I didn't even mention anything about weight loss.
>>
>>
>>
>>67225694
>>67225707
>>67225732
you're not even hiding it. Could you put just a little bit more effort into dropping /pol/io everywhere, so at least you make the board look a little less stupid?
>>
>>67228837
kek
>>
>>67231214
Most pure romance of our time.
>>
>>
>>67228245
Even when getting his head blown off Zombie Man is cool as fuck.
>>
>>67226651
What I think we need is to move away from this nauseatingly repetitive and uninspiring obsession with superheroes our society for some reason has and actually try and make some good movies instead of this shit.
>>
>>67225694
>>67225707
>>67225732
Historical documents:
https://imgur.com/a/725A7

Einsatzgruppen records:
https://imgur.com/a/AubwH

Complicity of High Command:
https://imgur.com/a/MbpVq
>>
>>67232134
But don't you understand? People need to identify with much more famous actors and actresses in roles where they display extremely unrealistic kinds of power and prestige or else their own lives will be far worse by the comparison! Identifying with fictional characters is a right people must exercise as an essential part of life. Or else.
>>
>>67232134
normies are only realising now that it's too much, just after infinity wars ended
I guess the corporate overlords were right on the money, but they sure did beat the shit out of that dead horse
>>
>>67228760
I should really get around to finishing that anime.
>>
File: Disguise skill.gif (3.86 MB, 650x400)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB GIF
>>67232206
identifying with roles no matter the skin color or gender ? I don't know anon, this sounds like cultural appropriation to me
>>
>>67232134
Hollywood has always been nauseatingly repetitive and uninspiring.
>>
>>67232244
>that jump from 34 to 35
>>
>>67232099
>Tails gets Trolled
>>
>>67232238
VR is getting scary.
>>
>>67228753
>Justifiable homicide
>>
>>67226000
Checking those trips of French-hating.
>>
>>67231225
it's been out for at least a year, maybe two at this point? get on it anon
>>
>>67231225
Because you aren't a pretentious weeb that watches bad movies ironically?
>>
>>67233297
What even are good movies?
>>
>>67232200
I actually skimmed through that first link, since I'm bored out of my mind. LMAO, what bullshit. At multiple points, he takes statements made by Soviet bodies as being 100% factual evidence concerning alleged German atrocities.
>>
File: birth_of_a_supervillain.jpg (251 KB, 1536x2048)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>67228584
Not the guy who posted but the sauce is Owari no Seraph. The two primary factions in a post-apocalyptic setting are the human remnants, who have early 1900's military stylings and make use of demon weapons en masse (IE those bows are probably capable of blasting holes in buildings) and the Vampires (and their thralls), who are poncy snowflakes that retained the most old world technology and have superhuman speed and strength individually.
>>
>>67228463
Fuck the world good and well.
>>
>>67228553
Why’d they make inspector gadget such a prick?
>>
>>67228613
I chuckled IRL
>>
>>67229053
I don’t get the file name joke here.
>>
>>67233597
It's a /co/ joke, it shouldn't be here.
>>
>>67230434
Meant to say, "doesn't exit."
>>
>>67233623
Oglaf is very much /tg/.
>>
>>67231214
F
>>
>>67227448
One's a vegetable and the other is misrepresenting a culture for political pandering.
>>
>>67233900
That's just what big potato would have you say.
>>
>>67233900
>misrepresenting a culture
Yes all those fantasy worlds are misrepresenting their population by deciding what that population consists of, you're right.
>>
>>67233923
I'm pretty sure that the game in question is KcD, which is pretty much "medival slav: Freeman Simulator"
>>
>>67233942
This pretty much, people got upset there were no non-whites in Medieval Bohemia and they essentially wanted to force them to include people that wouldn't have been in the region cause they can't concieve of a place that isn't California.
>>
>>67228189

Is there a pasta hierarchy?
Would tagliatelli be more acceptable, for example?
>>
>>67233942
>freeman
Henry's a peasant and never leaves the domain without his lord's permission reeeeeeeee

>>67234161
>people got upset
It was a textbook tweet-storm. A few members of the twitter internet outrage machine were told something third-hand that sounded kind of like racism ('no coloreds in this gaem?! whaaaat?'), so they reacted to their impression of third-hand news for all of two seconds before moving on. Maybe they heard what was actually going on, or maybe they just lost interest. WarHorse (the company which made KCD) for their part recognized the event as an brief impotent spasm by people with little sustained interest and zero influence on their bottom line, and carried on as before to create a wonderful game.
>>
>>67231012
I NEED TO LOSE 20 MORE POUNDS
OR I'LL NEVER BE PRETTY
>>
File: 1346463080042.jpg (101 KB, 800x450)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>67226685
>>67226779
>>67227194

You are explicitly why normalfags and most women are only just now slowly getting into /tg/
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>67234302
Yeah, by people I meant easily outraged twitter idiots. You're right on the money.
>>
>>67229875
I don't know what warframe has to do with that.

[Spoiler] Been playing 6 years, love the direction it's been taking[/spoiler]
>>
File: homebrew campaigns.png (177 KB, 900x470)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>
>>67225958
if that is really suppose to be that i will buy that piece in a heartbeat. i dont even play scummar
>>
>>67234337
>wanting normalfags and women
cancer
you really do have brain problems
>>
>>67225318
And then the army of the undead destroys the kingdom.
>>
>>67234383
You seriously have to be a complete dumbass to not only not understand the filename but not understand the comment too
>>
>>67234548
Not that anon, it's spacemom's story arch right?
>>
>>67225215
Why didn't the helicopters fire at all? They should have been able to engage at that range
>>
>>67226013
7,62 is better in forests and against body armor
And body armor has started to become so common that even usa has thought about getting larger caliber guns
Too priceu so they will keep 556 for a log time in future
>>
>>67233453
Sounds like complete shit
>>
>>67226033
Based strokeposter
>>
>>67225958
Dahmer's dream
>>
>>
>>
>>67234876
minecraft makes you better at orienting yourself and avoiding this

being underground makes you aware just how easy it is to fall into this trap though
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>67230164
When incels lash out they like to use the labels of logical fallacies as buzzwords -- "nice strawman!" "false equivalency" "ad hominem" -- without ever learning what those words mean.
>>
>>67230258
What you're missing is that a lot of people START improving themselves just hoping to get laid, then discover that the improvement itself feels so good it becomes their real genuine motive.
>>
>>67234990
nice equivalency, homo-nem
>>
I don't understand any of you subhumans who are not currently improving themselves in order to become the strongest life form.
>>
>>67225239
I need a genderbender story that's just wholesome about the guy learning how to be a girl. No sex or anything. Just doing girly things with new found gal pals
>>
>>67235067
That's almost Ranma.
>>
>>67234918
Two things.
In minecraft, you're on a perfect grid, so you're constantly walking past perfect straight lines just looking at the blocks.
Secondly, in any videogame, you can just hold down one button for one direction, it's not like putting one foot in front of the other which somehow psychologically is wired to make you walk in circles.
>>
>>67235014
that's how I got into cooking
>>
>>67235014
So they conveniently "forget" that their only and entire goal was to fuck?
>>
>>67229980
>>67230037
The god Xelor and the diciples of Xelor are two very different things.
Nox was a diciple of Xelor, the god of time.
>>
>>67230356
So basically the rapture happened, xcept nobody got raptured, and we all have to live with the fact that god's no longer having anything to do with us.
>>
>>67225942
Is this supposed to be a Watchmen reference?
>>
>>67235186
I mean, yeah.
Once you reach a basic level of self sustenance and humanity, purchasing a clean and affordable whore is a weekend trip at most.
People want more than just a fuck.
>>
>>67234403
>zero standards
>not pre packaged modules
enjoy your gender queer tieflings and enough attention to briefly stave off your inevitable suicide I guess
>>
>>67227572
Things that never happened, published by a liberal journalist.
>>
>>67235186
No, they grew as human beings.

It's really not hard to understand, dude. It genuinely feels good to

work out
use hygiene
have hobbies / skills like cooking, languages
apply oneself at work
strive to be kind and decent to others

You can squeeze your eyes shut and scream as loud as you want that no one does this except as a 'trick' to get sex, but the only person you're convincing -- and hurting -- is yourself.
>>
>>67235210
>>67235236
I'm sorry, but these people are lying through their god damn teeth. They did all that they did for sex. They had no moral foundation to work off of, no philosophy to put into praxis, not even a god. They have a predator mind and predator ways and they treat other people as tools. Any good they do is a means to an end. It'd be the same way if they did it for money, it'd be the same way if they did it for recognition.
>>
>>67235232
When you're so broken and degraded by /pol9k/ victimhood fantasies that
> I started taking care of myself and treating other people better, and my relationships improved
sounds to you like 'things that never happened', a conspiracy by some 'liberal journalist'.
>>
>>67234337
You are explicitly the reason neckbeards hate normalfags encroaching on the hobby
>>
>>67235251
Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that. You're not refusing to brush leave the house, improve yourself, or brush your teeth because you're afraid. No, you're ruining your life because you're BETTER than everyone else.

In fact, you're so much better you're really too good for this board: maybe you should go back to /pol9k/ with the other winners.
>>
>>67235251
> lying through their god damn teeth
Welcome to the human race
>>
>>67235251
Calm your tits Saruman.
>>
>>67235251
>lying through their teeth
No, it's actually incredibly easy to get a hooker. I've gotten one. They're legal, regularly tested, and attractive in nevada.

Just get a fucking job.
>>
>>67235269
Keep telling yourself that you lift for yourself and not because you idolize sex, incel. You're so fucking autistic that it won't even matter. You should probably kill yourself and do the world some actual good.
>>
>>67235236
> It genuinely feels good to
Mfw there are people who find this unbelievable
>>
>>67235254
Wait, you truly believe that shit? Don't tell me you're dumb enough not to realize this is a textbook propaganda piece.
None of it is real. Grow up.
>>
File: thread derailment.jpg (46 KB, 540x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
this isn't even a fun one to have
>>
>>67235311
It really makes me want to exercise more. Gives me like, 1.5X the dopamine of a good jackoff.
Except I can't do that because I already exercised, and more would fuck my muscles right now. Maybe stretching. That's almost as good.
>>
>>67231214
Seeing Kemono Friends stuff here just makes me sad.
If anyone doesn't know, after the KF anime debut, the lead writer got fired and the story got turned into pure and eternal suffering for the main character, worse so than Made in Abyss, albeit not as graphic. Kaban essentially got her best friend killed when she sailed to another island and now her life cycles are nothing put psychological torment as she falls into despair, dies, gets reborn centuries later, her former friends have died long since and their current incarnations have forgotten her, while the entire Park decays further with every cycle.
Also apparently the Yakuza are involved in the production and artists that don't satisfy the creators "suddenly disappear" after being invited to the headquarters.
>>
>>67235318
All of that is perfectly normal for the anime industry, weeb.
>>
>>67235318
Y-you're fuckin' with me, right?
>>
>>67235297
>Look, Mom, I called HIM an incel! Look how cleverly I turned the tables on everyone laughing at me.

We get your type on /fit/ all the time, posting day in day out trying to discourage other anons from lifting, as if to somehow compensate for your own self-imposed failures. We have a phrase for you.
>>
>>67235318
WhaaaAAAAAAA
>>
>>67235337
What do you DO over on fit?
I am interested in fitness myself, but am unsure what you would talk about on a board dedicated to it.
>>
>>67235337
No, I genuinely wish autistic sexually depraved incels like you would just kill themselves.
>>
File: Kingdom Death.jpg (80 KB, 612x448)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>67235337
They actually visit /fit/? I figured they'd be too afraid of all the homoeroticism there.

Disclaimer: I have never been to /fit/.
>>
>>67235311
What's so funny is if they actually TRIED exerciese, hygiene, and kindness for TWO MONTHS it would turn their life around.

But they won't do it. They don't dare. They're afraid. They'll make excuses like it's too hard and they don't have time—though they have plenty of time to shitpost all day that making an effort is for 'liberals'.
>>
>>67235367
What's weird is they are SO FOCUSED on something that they think will feel good (sex) that they don't take the time to enjoy other things that feel good (exercise, bathing)
>>
>>67235367
But by refusing to participate in society, you realize they are being kind. I'd rather have you autistic faggots as houselocked NEETs. Nobody wants to put up with your stuttering and your total inability to function in greater society.
>>
>>67235357
They typically seem to talk about different approaches to lifting, favourite lifts and how to do them, dieting stuff and the ilk. Theres also been a fair few ''mirin'' where they brag about people they think were checking them out.

They also sometimes talk about how you should eat your own semen whenever you masturbate so you don't lose the protein.
>>
Losing weight, working out, dressing better, etc. doesn't really change a whole lot, in my experience. It really comes down to confidence, and not because women find that attractive. All you need is enough confidence to just ask someone out, or even make any effort whatsoever towards forming a relationship. And you can't just say "I'm going to be confident now" and have it happen, but just keep in mind how nothing is going to happen if you don't do anything and one day you're going to be in the right mood in the right situation to try even though it's scary. Then you'll have the ball rolling and you'll see that it wasn't as bad as you imagined. You should do the things mentioned at the beggining though. They'll make you feel better about yourself even if they don't get random sluts trying to hop on your dick, and feeling good about yourself is clutch for getting yourself in the right mindset.
>>
>>67235412
I myself just... didn't do anything towards getting a girl, until I got an amount of money I was comfortable with, then immediately started getting with them.

It's all about what you prioritize in life.
>>
>>67235357
>What do you DO over on fit?
Like the rest of 4chan, mostly shitpost. Where /tg/ has filename threads, /fit/ has humour threads. Where /tg/ has "Why aren't there guns in your medieval setting", "How would X fare in Y" and arguments over D&D editions, /fit/ has "Why bother lifting when it's all about generically predetermined height / face / frame", "How do I stop eating so much bros?" and arguments over Starting Strength vs Stronglifts.

And, like /tg/, there's also some really good content hidden in there. Start by reading the Sticky, that's gold. Then hang out in the "QTDDTOT" (questions that don't deserve their own thread) generals. After a while you'll find it easy to separate the wheat from the chaff. As always, if it's in the voice of a whiny bitch like >>67235361, that means it's chaff.

>>67235362
>I figured they'd be too afraid of all the homoeroticism there.
It's really, really, REALLY gay. But the good news is gay /fit/ people are really friendly and supportive and (despite the suspicious fantasies of incels) not trying to force themselves on you.
>>
>>67235426
>have handsome face naturally
>just gets more handsome the older I get
I am always so happy about this.
>>
>>67231088
French TV shitposting show. All of the episodes are on Youtube. But it's in french.
https://www.youtube.com/user/LesKassosCanal/videos
>>
>>67235412
>>67235425
Losting weight and getting /fit/ definitely won't get you girls directly. It does help some people's confidence, and the confidence helps their relationships.

But remember, losing weight and working out help you on a whole shitload of other nice things, like living longer and feeling good.

My honest favorite thing about lifting is that I eat about 3,500 kCal / day without gaining weight (4,000 when I want to gain). I love to eat, and if I ate that much without lifting I'd end up with a body like >>67235314
>>
>>67235318
Nigga I thought this was just an anime about animal girls.
>>
>>67235454
God I wish I could get some kind of operation that made me never have to eat again. Other than just, you know, dying.
I know I'd miss flavors and stuff, but jesus christ I am so tired of eating.
>>
>>67235454
The last thing we want for people on the spectrum is them living longer.
>>
>>67235478
so off yourself already
>>
>>67235491
>no u
The peak of autistic discourse. I thought you fuckers supposed to be really verbose when posting on the internet. I guess I shouldn't expect much from retards.
>>
>>67235506
>he mad?
oh he mad
>>
>>67235514
Look, he just wants to steal your gains is all.
Don't look at him, look at me. look at your gains.
>>
>>67235514
kys
>>
>>67235395
>I'd rather have you autistic faggots as houselocked NEETs. Nobody wants to put up with your stuttering and your total inability to function in greater society.

>>67235478
>The last thing we want for people on the spectrum is them living longer.

I hear where you're coming from, friend, but it's the wrong attitude. We should want EVERYONE to get better, just like in >>67227572. Over in /fit/ they have a beautiful saying, "We're all gonna make it, brah."
>>
>>67235539
u first ;^)
>>
File: Oath of Redemption.png (92 KB, 756x425)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>
>>67235540
>We should want EVERYONE to get better
Why?
>>
>>67235540
>The fuckin' spaghetti
Gets me everytime. /fit/ comics are a blessing
>>
>>67235554
To reach the goal of all right-minded humans, universal monsterism.
We won't stop until each individual member of our species can reach orbit unaided.
>>
>>67235567
Okay, memes, but seriously why? Why should we want subhumans try to act as if they can feel empathy at all? Why should we want manipulative people to get into higher places?
>>
>>67235584
Same reason we lift. Helping and rooting for the less fortunate when it's not taxing for yourself is part of being a better person, and being a better person is an easy way to get laid.
>>
>>67235584
Normally I'd give the slower sociopaths in the class a simple and broken down game theory reason why empathy formed in humans, why humans appreciate variance among their gene pool, and the like, however, as you have rejected universal monsterism, you will have to take the slow path.
>>
>>67235584
>>67235554
Because... because people are people, anon. Because better is better than worse. Because we are not islands and our lives are tied together. Because when incels keep spiralling down the /pol9k/ drain some of them go full Elian and shoot places up. Because writing others off as 'subhumans' hurts your own humanity more than anyone else's. Because love for your fellow human beings makes YOU a better person too.

These are unintuitive concepts, but they're real, and actually as you improve yourself and see how far you've come (often with more than a little embarrassment at the person you used to be), you'll find they make more sense to you.
>>
>>67235584
Are you seriously asking why someone would want something to be better than worse?
>>
>>67235600
>Helping and rooting for the less fortunate when it's not taxing for yourself is part of being a better person
Rooting for the less fortunate I can understand. But the autistic are not less fortunate. They're born serial killers who can't feel empathy.
>>67235609
>variance among their gene pool
Autism isn't really genetic anon. It's a birth defect.
>>67235612
>Because love for your fellow human beings makes YOU a better person too.
I can understand this, but the autistic are only human in that they were born of human parentage. They can't feel empathy and can't empathize, two things which are vital for human society.
>>67235633
Why would you want something that is innately human trash to be better, more capable human trash?
>>
We're at the fucking bump limit again
>>
>>67235669
One of the unfortunate truths of that outlook is that you're worsening yourself by holding it. By establishing that whole groups of people have less intrinsic value than others, you establish that people have intrinsic value to begin with. By putting a price on others, you agree that you yourself have a price...and buddy, if you do that there's no guarantee that your price is a good one.
This is the classic flaw of slavery and eugenics both, though distinctions should be made for systems that recognize subjective value of an individual based off their personal, individualized traits.
>>
>>67235669
Look, if you can't even fucking brush up on the relevant science, you can't expect me to take you seriously.
>>
File: FAIRY GOD PARENTS.gif (2.47 MB, 636x355)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
>>
>>67235669
Can’t tell if trolling or genuinely stupid, but in any case wildly wrong. My Dad treated autistic children before he retired so I know a lot of them. Most genuine autists are actually really sweet people, and have little or nothing to do with /pol9k/ incels. Sociopathy is a completely different (and still not very understood) condition.

There’s something really ironic about writing off a whole subset of humanity as “not empathetic.”
>>
>>67235752
If we adjust to judge people based on their personal traits, we'd find that all the mentally ill people are just as terrible as they ever were. That's basically what the practice of psychology is: the classification of awful people. It's only natural to take what we know from psychology and apply it by isolating and euthanizing the mentally ill: no amount of therapy can teach a sperg how to be a human being.
>>
>>67235782
Source: anon’s ass
>>
>>
File: Randy Newman.jpg (207 KB, 728x1050)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>
File: Baby don't hurt me.jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>
>>67235782
So, you'll start with yourself, right?
You're an obvious sociopath and all.
>>
File: Playing against Blue.png (2.23 MB, 1080x1660)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>67235782
Anon, I've known actual diagnosed autists with more social skills and empathy than you. Probably better hygiene too.
>>
>>
>>67235540
God Bless you Zyzz.
>>67235556
It's pretty much the creation of one guy, whose name escapes me at the moment who is a king in his own right and like all artists; depressed. Especially since he basically tried to commit to art full time right when tumblr started haemorrhaging itself across the internet
>>
>>67235780
>Most genuine autists are actually really sweet people
Well, keep in mind, most autists are low-functioning: they don't have the intellect to act in a truly manipulative way. They're retards basically, just like downies, and they act nice out of ignorance. It's the high-functioning ones who are the issue. And see, most of them are resistant to any and all treatment you give them.
>>
>>
>>67235332
Nope, the lore reveals are really something. The Yakuza thing I can only speak of as "having heard about it from jap sorces", they may just be rumors.
>>67235463
>>67235351
There is also a story bit about the Cerulean queen that Kaban accidentally revived, who now created and influenced the male protagonist to go out and connect with the Friends and steal all the Japariwaifus. Then there's also the story about the Beasts who are in a perpetual state of suffering because of their short lifespan etc.
>>
>>67235821
Well why do you think I want mental illness to be treated with lethal injection? Anybody without stakes in the whole ordeal wouldn't care. But because I hurt people, and because others like me hurt people, I want them all to die.
>>
>>67235865
Look, I can't take you seriously in your ways unless you demonstrate you mean it on yourself.
>>
>>
File: Ender's Game.jpg (33 KB, 500x351)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>
File: everybody wins.jpg (654 KB, 800x1532)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
>>
>>67235879
Killing myself won't improve society as much as you and I think.
>>
File: homestuck fandom.jpg (583 KB, 1000x5345)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>>
>>67235903
see? You're already faltering.
>>
>>67235921
Here's the thing: individual deaths don't do anything but rally up the bleeding hearts. We need the reestablishment of asylums so that the mentally ill can be gathered up and liquidated.
>>
>>67235933
No thanks, that'd lose us a huge portion of our research and artistic base, rendering us useless as a nation within a scant few years and forgotten within a few hundred.
You have to by definition be quite atypical to be the top tier of anything, after all.
>>
>>67235950
This is a lie that they peddle on to anyone with a recent diagnosis. The fact of the matter is, society would be just fine if you weren't born, and you're an inconvenience to everyone in your life.
>>
>>67235962
Look, if you want to get rid of the weirdos, the guys on the ends of the bell curve are them.
You don't get that way by being normal.
If you want to be in denial of historical, statistical, and definitional precedent, that's fine, that just means you're on the shitty end of the bell curve.
>>
>>67235977
>>67235962
Like, if we got rid of all the sociopaths but kept all the manics, you MIGHT have an argument.
And even then, having some sociopaths around is good for economic forecasting.
>>
>>67235977
There is no precedent. Myths of mentally ill accomplishment are made up to comfort the mentally ill and lure them into a sense of self esteem, in the vain hopes that it will pacify them. It works on children, but those children will soon find that they can't live up to their supposed idols. Not only is it logical to euthanize, it's more humane as well, as you're saving many a child from pain.
>>
>>67236010
yes, yes, denial of researchable material, and obvious trends in rate of illness in certain careers.
>>
>>67234926
It would have been worse had we not.
>>
>>67236033
For every one autistic heart surgeon out there you have a hundred autistic failures. For every one schizophrenic artist you have a hundred schizophrenic criminals. Exceptions do not justify the continued existence of the mentally deranged. You and I should both die.
>>
>>67236045
'Would have been' is a question to answer once you invent a time machine. It happened, and destruction that might have been infrastructural also became sociopolitical. The world was different the day after the bombs were dropped, in a way they could never return to.
>>
>>67236060
Look, I know you have developmental issues, but you should really try researching this more than not at all before you make ideological stances on it.
Especially when you start throwing out statistics that are not only wrong, but also poorly thought out, as of course there are more members of the lower end of the bellcurve than there are of one subsection of the higher end of the bellcurve.
You could just as easily say there are more autists in high-education careers out there than there are autist catburglars.
>>
>>67236085
I hold it to be true that the mentally ill are worthless people, and from my experiences as someone who is mentally ill, my belief is proven. You can't disprove it.
>>
>>67236110
Well, yes, because you are mentally ill, and I have to save you from yourself, and then harvest you if you happen to crap out anything of worth.
>>
>>67236110
You certainly are mentally ill if you think your everyday anecdotes are proof of anything. I suggest you start by euthanizing yourself, if you believe the mentally ill are worthless.
>>
>>67236110
Anecdotal evidence is worse than useless, it's misleading. Before you begin to properly learn, you must cast off your assumptions and approach things empirically.
>>
>>67236129
If you're not mentally ill, then you'd have no inhibition in accepting that the mentally ill are fruitless trees.
>>67236139
But why do that? My death is meaningless in the grand scale of things. I die and I'm replaced by two others who lack the ability to understand that they're a detriment to society and a burden upon their loved ones. I want the wholesale removal of the mentally ill.
>>
>>67236167
Sorry madman anon, I'd have many inhibitions due to having a properly functioning brain.
This is one of my advantages from being sane. And while it is unfortunate you exist, at times versions of you are born that are more intelligent.
>>
>>67236151
Okay, and say I do learn. And I find that everything I believed beforehand was true, as many throughout time have already proven. What then? It won't change the conclusion. I'll still see everything in the same manner. It won't fix my head.
>>
>>67236224
we'll just dope ya up.
>>
>>67236224
Cross that bridge when you get to it, but don't start building a house without a solid foundation first. Don't worry about what the results of research *might* be, worry about what they actually are when you get them. Otherwise you might as well be afraid of ghosts and fairy tales about evil doppelgangers emerging from mirrors on moonless nights to pull you into the mirror and then live your life while you suffer an existence purely as a reflection of what now wears your face.
>>
>>67233297
>Shin Godzilla is bad
look at this man and laugh
>>
>>67235130
>almost
Let me guess. He goes back to being a guy in the end?
>>
>>67235829
sirartwork on tumblr.
>>
>>67236396
Nah, Ranma's about a chinese martial artist who gets hit with a curse that any time he gets hit with cold water he turns into a cute girl, and the only way to turn back to a normal is to get hit with hot water.
He's got a girl he's got the hots for, but it's the very-early-manga-love/hate relationship formula where neither of them is willing to admit it, compounded by all the third wheels trying to butt in because the girl is cute, Ranma as a dude is the heir to a martial arts style and strong enough to back it up, and Ranma as a girl is cuter than the girl he's in love with.
Shenanigans ensue with other people who get hit with variants of shapeshifting curses, from people turning into animals, flipping between young and old, etc.

It's a classic, and worth a peek if you can stomach the older art style. Only real pity is it's actually too old to have any really decent porn
>>
>>67236472
>if you can stomach the older art style
I really miss that style. I also miss when Dragonball was about goofy adventures and martial arts was something that only happened at the occasional tournament.
>>
>>67234337
>women are only just now slowly getting into /tg/
don't speak for others you retard, we want nothing to do with you
>>
>>67234926

Well, that was... haunting.

Wouldn't have wanted to be an animator working in THAT studio back then...
>>
>>67234915
This is a good one.
>>
>>67234337
We were here first. Fuck off back to hell, redditspawn.
>>
>>67235202
>The rapture was supposed to take the just holy men away, and leave the unjust to face the intake of demons.
>They did not take the just.
>Paladins and other holy forces retreat to their temples and hope to find why they have been left to the end times.
>The cities are held by gangers, merchant companies, and mercernaries.
>>
>>67235669
>But the autistic are not less fortunate. They're born serial killers who can't feel empathy.

That’s sociopathic not autoistic, and not all sociopaths either.
>>
>>67236783
>We were here first. Fuck off back to hell, redditspawn.
..screamed the stable boy
>>
>>67232244
And not many westerns come out these days. Superhero movies will be the same way in a decade or two, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>67235584
>Why should we want subhumans
This went from
>have sex
to
>virgins aren't people
real fast.
And people wonder why all the bitterness.
>>
>>67237886
Except that's not the same people at all, just one edgelord who claims (>>67235865) that he wants to kill himself.

Incel bitterness has no other source than choosing self-pity over self-improvement. If you yourself are bitter, see the advice in >>67227572
and >>67235367.
>>
>>67226150
underrated post
>>
>>67237952
To be honest, I lost track of who was who.
I'm in pretty good shape myself, just don't get out much since I prefer things quiet.
Technically speaking I AM an incel in the strictest definition of the word, but I can't blame anyone for that. Not even me. I don't really like to go out, I'm a bit overweight, I'm very short, but I get on with people well enough and clothes and hygiene are good.
So I can empathize with a lot of the folk worse off than me; I've had some of the same thoughts but never sunk into it.
>>
>>67238060
I've been there myself, so I definitely sympathise... but the more I sympathise with the Elliots-to-be, the more I want to shake them out of the wallowing in self pity and yell "You can fix this! It's not women's fault, it's your own choices!"

>Technically speaking I AM an incel in the strictest definition of the word, but I can't blame anyone for that. Not even me. I don't really like to go out, I'm a bit overweight, I'm very short, but I get on with people well enough and clothes and hygiene are good.
I would challenge you on the 'don't really like to go out': there are so many different ways to go out, so many different things, you'll be treating yourself if you find one you really love—whether it helps you get girls or not.
>>
>>67238075
On going out, I haven't really been able to find a job. I bought into the "college means employment" meme.
On top of that, I'm really just not a social person. The things I love are all solitary. I suppose I could scrounge up cash and go to bars; I like to try new mixed drinks.
As for women? I can't blame them for not finding me attractive (*I* don't find me attractive, and I'm into both men and women). Not their fault. I don't mind the lack of sex or companionship. I'm young, but I've accepted it as a fact of life that might change, but probably won't, and that's OK. I don't feel the need to "get" girls, if that makes sense. Never have. I'm 5'3" and, not to put too much blame on my height, it's OK to not have any interest in a competition where you were handicapped from the start. There's more to it than height, but that's a big factor, and I know I can't change that.
It's honestly very liberating to realize I don't even need to bother trying and lose interest in it. It's kind of zen, the general acceptance here.
>>
>>67238171
At least you're acknowledging that your choices are your own, that there isn't some evil conspiracy of women and white knights out to get you. Still, if you ever want to break out of that general acceptance, please know that plenty of people have overcome MUCH bigger handicaps and done wonderfully for themselves. And then, even in your current zen mode, you never know: you might just meet some nice person in the same zen state and find you really work for each other.
>>
>>67238209
>you might just meet some nice person in the same zen state and find you really work for each other.
That's the hope. It's not something I rely on, but it remains a possibility.
>At least you're acknowledging that your choices are your own, that there isn't some evil conspiracy of women and white knights out to get you.
The virgin incel vs the chad volcel, kek. Something like that. Honestly, just realizing that I could make a choice to not try was oddly liberating. I could just live my life the way I wanted to live, instead.
It's nice. I think we just focus on having sex way too much. It creates the incel situation where people can't see a way to get sex, even though they're expected to, and then others look down on the people who don't have any sex and compound it with their other issues, if any. It's inverse slut-shaming.
But it doesn't bother me none. I don't get involved any more.
>You can't be worried about that shit. Life goes on, man.
>>
>>67238256
You're right, and it's good on you. I wish you happiness.
Anyway your chances of getting a girlfriend can only go up when you're not actively insulting women at every turn, statistically speaking. I never got the circular logic incels trap themselves into, but it's one of the saddest things, both for them and for the people around them. I feel like the internet has made some parts of the global human consciousness go completely bonkers with endless reverberations of the same ideas.
>>
>>67238509
>I feel like the internet has made some parts of the global human consciousness go completely bonkers with endless reverberations of the same ideas.
Agreed. There was another thread (I forget which) that brought up twitter fanatics, and I think it's the exact same phenomenon. People fixate on weird ideas when they find other people who share those ideas. Combine that with the fact that the internet removes face-to-face empathy that limits us much of the time, and it gets nasty. It's a truth that transcends politics or ideology. You even see it in fandoms, right down to the existence of a fandom as they are today.
The internet was a mistake, and we never saw it coming.
>>
>>67238509
>You're right, and it's good on you. I wish you happiness.
Also, thank you. That's very nice to say.
>>
>>67238509
>I feel like the internet has made some parts of the global human consciousness go completely bonkers with endless reverberations of the same ideas.
There's really a pattern, isn't there? Whether it's "men going their own way", "pro anorexia", vaccine deniers, 9/11 truthers, hate groups, religious extremists, self-harmers... the ability to find each other online and set up an echo chamber makes their mental illnesses ten times worse.
>>
>>67238553
>The internet was a mistake, and we never saw it coming.
There's gotta be a way to fix this. Not sure we'll find the solution in this about-to-be-archived filename thread, but let's think about it and experiment. /tg/ does get shit done.
>>
>>67238599
We mostly shitpost nowadays, kek. But I'm not sure it will change until people quit the internet and go outside more often. Me included. I'm
I deleted most of my social media and even come here only occasionally, and I have to tell you, it's done wonders for my stress levels and overall happiness.
>>
>>67238553
I'm less familiar with twitter communities because I don't like social networks, but I believe you. It's actually quite frightening how easily one can turn mad, if at least temporarily. It's not even internet addiction per se, it's more of a terrifying side effect of being connected to other beings through one idea only, and echoing that idea endlessly until it's the only thing left. It is truly madness.

On the other side, the web also allows people who isolated themselves not to stay completely isolated. Most of my current, IRL friends, I met through the internet, while I was having a depression and hadn't seen anyone for months. But it really shouldn't be your only lifeline.
And I don't know what else to say, except that as a human construct, the internet must be one of the most terrifying and uncontrollable things we've ever done.
>>
>>67234876
But we know exactly why. Our dominant leg has a fractionally longer step than the other, normally we subconsciously correct this using sight but when lost and in low visibility conditions that goes to pot.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.