[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1562290484434.png (414 KB, 350x510)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
Bushiroad Cardgames General 74

Best in show edition.

Last thread: >>67013567

Come and discuss Vanguard, Buddyfight, Weiss, or any other games/properties Bushiroad owns.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QxKQRhrQ
>>
>>67111370
So this is the power of Narumaki
I am scared
>>
File: ezgif-3-1e4d117fb057.png (415 KB, 350x510)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
So now that Gauntlet Buster is such a powerhouse in his own right, who's the best G3 to pair him with? You don't need a first ride so he's by default the best first ride, he's a finisher in of himself or at least a better than Detonix Drill, Stinger loses a lot of it's utility when you don't need to ride him first and does less with one CB than the others now and can make sequencing awkward, Thunder Break has a good skill but again, not needed since we don't need to ride him and GB will wipe away the front row.
Is it going to end up where you just try and run units that'll be big on the accel circles?
>>
File: 20190627_181808.jpg (2.45 MB, 2576x1932)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>>67111523
I fear nothing
>>
>>67111892
Memers deny thunderCLAP will be an absolute 4of along with his waifu
>>
>>67111892
Thunder Clap and/or Great Composure Dragon for the thick body
>>
I'm shit at paint so anybody wanna make a dumb "Who are you? I'm you but better" with Blademaster and Gauntlet Buster?
>>
>>67112035
Enjoy being safe behind the security of premium while the real players risk it all in standard
I can't believe the dynamic shifted this hard
>>
File: 1558139903374.jpg (114 KB, 846x1226)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>67112035
You've just reminded me I failed to pick up SVR Imperial Daughter's for $25 and I'll never be competitive.
What should I but other than ID for premium ott?
>>
>>67114386
Dunno what you have already, but if you're looking for a bit of bling I'd just grab foils of things. But maybe not foil triggers. Some of those are ridiculous.
>>
>>67114386
SVRs are ugly as sin, you're fine.
>>
>>67114461
I have everything for a standard daughter/deer deck sans three daughters. Since OTT is apparently good in premium so why not build from what I have?

>>67114470
But I already have one SVR, it feels inconsistent to have one SVR and three VR. And they were ten bucks cheaper than what they are now.
>>
>>67113919
>real players
That's cute, anon <3
>>
>>67114623
You got your set of Tetra Magus already?
>>
>>67113919
>real playera
>in Retraintard.format
We lad
>>
>>67114835
Waiting on my last copy to arrive but when it does I will.
>>
>order playset of old Psychic Bird foil for $2.50 each
>only 3 show up
>get refund for missing one
>cheapest copy I can find now is $7
Wtf.
>>
>>67114957
Buyouts are fun, ain't they?
>>
It's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOZpNF6U0G8
I completely forgot Blue Wing was a thing.
>>
>>67116547
What is this for those of us who don't speak moon?
>>
Why didn't any of you tell me Nova Grappler in standard is FUN?!

And they perform decently well too, so far I've won 3 matches in a row
>>
>>67116879
The channel does heavily edited fights. Fake or not, it's entertaining. At least I think so.
>>
>>67116979
Too many Force clans right now
>>
>>67116979
Because up until VEB06 they sucked ass and were tied for the worst clan with Aqua Force.
>>
>>67116174
What causes that?
>>
>>67117036
They can do decently well against force clans right now. It's Narukami they have to worry about
>>
>>67117911
Hype
>>
Thread is up
>>>/a/190231433
>>
>>67119397
>can click the link sinse the clover wars happened
Based 4chinks
>>
>>67119437
You must be some tard that is not using 4chan x?
I mean seriously, such scripts have existed for like 10 years now and people still don't know they even exist.
>>
Non-combat phase attacks still require the Rearguards to be tapped right?

>Call unit with Azure dragon beast deity (I think is his name)
>Says they attack the enemy VC when they come down
>Is the called unit placed at least and thus cannot attack during combat without a restand?
>>
>>67120168

Yes since attacking outside of battle phase still requires you to "rest" the unit, Azure Dragon's on-ride skill would stand the rearguard if the extra attack doesn't hit
>>
>>67120203
Thanks Anon, I just wanted to confirm I was playing it right. Even with units having to rest of the attack hits, black tortoise swinging 3-4 times per turn is pretty nasty
>>
>>67119194
Yeah, but hype about/from what? Old bird is old. Why the sudden interest?
>>
>>67120372

The only reason why people are interested in the old Psychic Bird is that the reprint from the Trinity Dragon set is the only shiny version of the card
>>
>>67120423
Makes sense, I just don't understand the sudden buyout. Like, why NOW, you know? And I suppose there could be countless reasons.
>>
>>67120450
There is no logic behind the buyouts unless a clan is getting an inkling of support
>>
>>67120233
EB07 Novas is going to get even more disgusting
>>
>>67122517
Boy do I feel smart buying a nova grappler deck, minus azure because I'm poorfag. Should I drop ott for them or will Tsukuyomi make my grills top tier?
>>
>>67122517
What are they getting? Currently the big card in my deck is Azure dragon (the fact that he's more expensive than my Phantom Blaster hurts) and the other grade 3 is incise.
>>
>>67122759
Illuminal Dragon(another really powerful boss that shouldn't be just a RRR)
Stylish Hustler(Another strong beater like Jack that can bounce back retired units)
Grantz Dragon(Easy restanding G1 that goes well with...)
Accel II((stacks another draw on top of your Azure/Illuminal rides. Have all the draw power)
>>
Can you stand a unit that is not at rest? I ask because of beast deity scarlet bird, if I call him can I use his effect even if none of my units are in the rest position?
>>
>>67123879
No. You can use his ability, but unless two of your units actually stand then you can't draw a card.
>>
>>67123999
So it's a jank ass card? I can't think of too many instances where I have 2 units that didn't stand

Maybe because I never draw brutal jack
>>
>>67124010
>scarlet bird
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jank ass card
>>
>>67124054
I'm new, I thought it was good because you could use it as a cheap draw and possible re stand.

But other than brutal jack and tortoise who does it help?
>>
>today is magic prerelease again, meaning the lgs is going to be packed
Oh god damn it.
>>
>>67124078
Pressure. The attack during MP clause NG has has most things stand if it doesn't connect, usually with increased power. So if opponents think they just let these hit so they don't have to deal with it bigger a 2nd time, you call out bird who restands them.
>>
>>67124347
In the idea of that pressure game do you think Kick Kick typhoon has a place?

Currently my G2 lineup is
4 brutal jack
4 black tortoise
2 counter charger/soul charger (I think it's boomerang something)

But I wouldn't know what to take out for him, but that extra restand is nice
>>
>>67124588
Kick Kick Typhoon or Stylish Hustler are going to replace Black Tortoise
>>
>>67112035
>I fear nothing
*flops out Katrina,Bustered,Morfessa and Gredora*

>>67113919
IMO both Premium and Standard are about the same since My Glorious Justice and Aerial Steed Liberation are encouraging the format to get to the same "when this card is it has text that says you stop playing the game" point. We got infinite PG and critical works Granblue,"remove your whole field then guard 3 crit" Kagero and Narukami,4 cards 4ever Nubatama,one card or no guard Aqua Force, and ez 50k+ power 2 base Crit Bermuda.

There's a lotta salt to be dealt with in Standard and it's only gonna get worse.
>>
>>67127316
*flops out my dick on your cards*
Checkmate
>>
>>67127316
>Bustered
Novas aren’t doing anything in this meta.
>>
Doesnt anyone have an issue with the way soul is handled in vanguard? I really dislike how there aren't any cards that interact with it, which means that strong plays that can end the game have no counter.

Cards like soulsaver dragon are cheap and if your opponent wasn't lucky enough to guard everything, an uncounterable wincon.

Bushi should print generic cards that interact with the soul on some level, at least making it so you can attempt to deal with winning plays.
>>
>>67128220
Could you be more specific? I'm not understanding the issue.
>>
>>67127316
Gredora doesn't do shit against OTT, Novas usually have to cede first stride which leads to ott dunking heavy on them, luard may be able to fight for first stride but even then it has to kill in that turn or get's ichi'd. Only NN is an actual threat to ott out of those.
>>
>>67128220
>Complaining about soul saver in 2019
Melody basically does the same or better numbers for no cost at all. Aside from that all the "strong plays" linked to soul usually require a very high amount of soul, or soulblasting g3's which is already restrictive in itself, because it requires several turns of setup.
>>
>>67129136
>>67129694
I used soulsaver as an example of a card I'm familiar with. I come from Yu-Gi-Oh and magic, where interaction is very common (almost too much in this case) . So it runs the wrong way that the soul cannot be manipulated at all, meaning that cards that rely on it are essentially unanswerable. Again I'm.new so maybe at higher levels this isn't an issue (you mentioned the time lost on getting g3s into soul) but I feel like a generic (as in any clan) card that could kill itself to knock a card out of the soul, or something to that effect would go a long way in making it a less untouchable zone
>>
>>67129777
Proper control hasn't been a thing on vanguard since lock and everyone hated that. So basically bushi's policy is just to constantly ramp up the offense so that your only real counter to your opponent's wincon is killing him first.
>>
>>67129841
I did find it interesting how everyone bit he'd at jamoycongo and called OP but in both magic and Yu-Gi-Oh discard is among the weakest types of interaction (magic especially)

I don't think anyone likes full control, but some elements of harming your opponent are nice and feel impactful without making unwinnable situations

Exames I'm vanguard would include ; grade restrict (but not mass like ickishima), having to call multiple, only calling 1, no sentinels etc
>>
>>67129894
You use your hand to guard in vanguard, so discarding en masse essentially amounts to unguardable attacks. Guard restriction really is more of an offensive mechanic, not proper control, the new gredora stride would be the most recent example of an actual control card but it only shut downs some decks while others shrug it off. That's just how vanguard is.
>>
>>67128220
It's better than the alternative. Some clans can shrug off a tax on soul, but for other decks it can turn a large amount of cards in their decks into vanillas. It's way too strong of a concept. Every clan that doesn't soulcharge on the regular anyways can get fucked. Soul is already a largely irreplacable resource.
Further, which clan even gets this strong effect?
>>
>>67130786
It's why I said generic. Make it be a card that any clan can take for no penalty ( I think cray elementals were supposed to be this but bushi never mentions them)

For example DD crow from Yu-Gi-Oh. You can discard it, choose a card in the opponents GY and banish (bind) it. The card was a viable tech in certain metas, but was never a definitive "This card is bullshit" . It was simply a way of disrupting an opponents combo
>>
>>67130832
The difference being that in yugioh you mass filled your grave and had numerous ways to dump shit, unless you run a soul charging deck, the only way to keep getting more soul in VG is by reriding over and over.
>>
>>67130832
>I want a card that any deck can run that completely eliminates an entire strategy/archetype
What a lovely idea, anon.
>>
>>67117056
>up until VEB06 they sucked ass and were tied for the worst clan with Aqua Force.
Why do people keep parroting this while ignoring how shit nubatama and dark irregulars were?
>>
>>67130882
But those decks generally aren't soul reliant to the point that such a card would be an issue. Take shadow Paladins for example (in standard idk about premium) they certainly have cards that use the soul and they don't have any way to charge but I've never encountered a problem where 1 card missing from.my soul would have really hurt

>>67130980
You would take a disk to maindeck it or run more than maybe 2. Since it eats up space, would be poor on the actual field, and only screws certain strategies. So at best it delays a big soulblast turn, letting you set up a defense
>>
>>67131096
>at best it delays
You are retarded. At best it obliterates entire decks.
>>
>>67131139
Explain how removing at Max 2 cards from a soul reliant deck "Obliterates entire decks"

Nobody would run the card at 4 because it would be a super brick against non soul reliant decks
>>
>>67130989
Because NG were around longer and thus had longer times of irrelevancy.
>>
>>67131370
>what is a ride chain?
>why would costs require soulblasting cards of a certain criteria?
>>
File: 1537387096010.jpg (39 KB, 720x537)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>LGS gets EB07 draft kit early, group decides to just fire it now
>nobody gets jack shit except for the guy who pulled Harmonics Messiah
>he, to nobodies surprise, stomped everyone with it
And I thought I hated draft in Magic. 20 dollars to pull bulk and lose to the guy who pulled the best.
>>
>>67131501
>Ride chain
Viable counterplay
>X cards on soul
Literally delayed 1 turn. Shit give it a hard OPT like nemain if your afraid of someone dropping multiple to set your no life king turn back too far
>>
>>67131533
>Literally delayed 1 turn.
>You will always have a duplicate G3 to ride and it will always be the correct play
>>
>>67131533
>destroying an entire deck archetype with one card is just counterplay
Wow, you are a serious faggot. You should stick to ygo.
>>
File: 868de334.jpg (331 KB, 1200x900)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
So how much of a meme is this deck? Is it like VR-less Shirayuki, where so many fucking things need to go right in order for it to function, or it actually a decent deck if you don't want to run the Dragons?
>>
File: ezgif-3-c270435eeb06.png (394 KB, 350x510)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>67131858
Also good lord does this card have the right meat in the right places.
>>
>>67131858
Is the single Accel 2 marker supposed to show that you never ride a new G3?
>>
>>67131957
I think it's more the only one he has worth showing off and including in the photo.
>>
>>67131957

It is probably meant to flex since it is a SCR Gift Marker
>>
>>67131882
thicc wrestle alien waifu is the best surprise from this set
>>
File: D-2byjwUYAADU7i.jpg (2.12 MB, 2457x3276)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>
Were bermudas ever not good?
>>
>>67134303
They've been mediocre before but never bad.
>>
>>67133510
>Red-haired boy
Cute!
>Blue-haired boy
Cute!
>>
>>67134692
>red-haired boy
>boy
Sorry cuteanon that's a girl
>>
>>67134706
The one center left under the dude with the yellow/black hair is a girl?

Still cute either way.
>>
>>67134734
Yep that's a girl
>>
>>67136162
I tried looking it up and failed. What's her name?
>>
Kazane Fujimiya
>>
>>67136862
Thank you, anon. She looks adorable.
>>
Do we feel.like shadow Paladins support will be very revenger based (and thus largely incompatible with current builds) or more generic support that can mesh up with the current blaster dragons?

I ask because I just made SP in standard (sans the gust blasters that I didn't have cash for) and I'm worried about getting made obsolete in a few months
>>
>>67137615
If it's anything like BT05 Royals and Narukami(Eradicators), there will be a couple cards that only support Revengers but also a lot of generic support that will mesh will with the current design.
>>
>Brandt is 9
>Messianic Lord is 20
>Azure Dragon is 30
>The Great is seventy (70) burgerbucks a pop
The fuck are these prices? I know Brandt is a shitter, but jesus. If 3/4ths of the VRs have at least value of >20, you think more people would be opening it. Is it just short supply?
>>
>>67139057
The EB print runs have gotten much shorter since V started.
>>
>>67139297
But why?
>>
Is Naval/Riptide with Blue Wing any good?
>>
>>67139643
Too much product was sitting unsold for too long and stores were ordering less so Bushiroad reduce the print numbers.
Blame the poor sales numbers of Cosmic Roar, Gear of Fate, Reckless Rampage, Genius Strategy, Incessant Waves in particular.
>>
>>67139945
Probably not a smart move to do clan boosters or sticking all the unpopular clans in a single set
>>
>>67141740
You'd think they have the numbers to be able to tell which EBs are going to be in higher demand
>Hey, this set has both Kagero and RP, two of the most popular clans with the VR being one of the most popular units in the game, as well as really good support for Nova Grappler that people have been waiting a year for, should we increase the print run?
>Nah, fuck it.
>>
>>67142642
It's likely also distributors seeing extra booster in the product code and ordering less on reflex
>>
Today's CotD is V-retrain of Tamahagane, also the Nubatama's RRR for the set

Stealth Beast, Tamahagane
Grade 2 / 9000 PWR / 5000 SLD / Intercept

Auto (RC): When placed, Cost[SB1] your opponent chooses a rearguard and return it to his or her hand. If a card is returned, your opponent chooses a card from his or her hand and discard it.
Cont (RC): If your opponent has 4 or less cards in his or her hand, this unit gets +5000 PWR.
>>
>>67131858
The first one
>>
File: 20190708_today_059.png (334 KB, 300x419)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
Great Cataclysm
■ You may only cast this card if a size 3 monster with "Yamigedo" in its card name is on your field, and 20 or more cards are in your drop zone. ■ [Counter] Return all cards from your hand, drop zone, and gauge into your deck, and shuffle your deck. Then, draw 6 cards, put the top two cards of your deck into your gauge, and your life becomes 10. You may only cast "Great Cataclysm" once per fight.

>Still supporting Hyakugan
FUCKING HELL BUSHI
Yeah okay, Thunder Mine can use this too, but FUCKING HELL
>>
Is Gauntlet enough for Nurakami to work in premium. I mean now even if you get bullied out of 1st stride you can at least attempt to 3 crit them?
>>
>>67144970
No.
There's a lot that would have to break right to kill them that way (No PGs, 3+ damage or hitting a crit trigger, etc.)
But even then, Narukami's 1st stride options are so bad I don't see why someone would deny them anyway.
>>
File: 20190706_124758.jpg (2.22 MB, 2576x1932)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
Alright, after playing more with my friend, I'm really enjoying this build. If I were to find a tournament, what decks do I have an unfavorable matchup against? What about a roughly even matchup?
>>
>>67145193
Some of the deck's bad matchups:
Ange has 8 G Guards in deck and they still work vs Abundant Water Ichi, plus they can beat you to 1st stride
Ezel will beat you to 1st stride and the game can snowball from there
Granblue, Pat the Ghostie is a free potential 60k shield any time you try to use Abundant Water Ichi if they can get them into drop
>>
>>67145193
>>67145322
Agree with the Ange assessment if you want a better matchup try slotting in Tom if able so at least you can try the original meme play.

Ezel is highly dependent too they will basically not be able to guard against your attacks, but they will have stride first advantage.

Also LJ is pretty bad for OTT locking your RG can get pretty nasty.
>>
So I've played standard and want to just try premium out. I won a neo nectar deck at my shop tourney but the few games I played I got fucking demolished (mainly by sea breeze)

I was under the impression that premium is about denying first stride and thus you have to play a g2 alot. But every game my opponents went seabreeze and I got dunked on that turn.

Am I playing this wrong? Do I have to run that stupid ass card just to compete?
>>
>>67145463
Yeah, Sebreeze is back to being an important card because of grade 2 stalling. If you play NN, some things you can do is just to reride grade 2 like Sylvia, not let them have 2 open counterblast, or just stay at low damage to not care about getting dunked on. The best strategy though is probably to still just rush the fuck out of them and stay at safe damage though. You should run Sebreeze though since NN can rush people to high damage and then you can ride Trailing Rose, use her to pump tokens and just dunk with Sebreeze and Gladiolus.
>>
>>67145322
>>67145386
Thanks guys. It looks like I might have to do some serious traveling to find a tournament, but I could do that maybe once a month.

I just hope when I find one that the competition is strong. Shitting on poorfags just because I can afford a better deck is uninteresting and won't make me a better player.
>>
>>67145513
Not to sound combative but how do I rush them to high damage while simultaneously denying counter blasts?

And yes that card just seems to ruin the flow of the game. Removing a viable counter startegy from players in favor of "lol I stride hurr hurt"
>>
>>67145580
You do one or the other. Sebreeze is a necessary card to counter the G2 stall strategy though. Otherwise you just have certain decks that stay on G2 all game and beat you in. You can counter Sebreeze by just reriding G2 though.
>>
>>67145580
The decks that are good enough for premium won't normally lose even if they get hit by Seabreeze. Like you've got NN even if you get hit by Seabreeze you should just win using Katarina next turn anyway.
>>
>>67145580
>Removing a viable counter startegy from players in favor of "lol I stride hurr hurt"
You must be new, grade stalling back in the day was absolute bullshit and was so strong they had to print Sebreeze in the first place.
>>
So if I have 6 cards in hand plus 2 face-up new Ichikishima in g-zone (an effective 8 card hand), what happens if my opponent plays Jamyocongo and I were to choose to keep the 6 cards that are actually in my hand?
>>
>People talking about Grade Locking

Seems like those who haven't played back then might need a primer on how much bullshit it was

>Sanc Guard aka "The OG lock your opponent out of GB skills by staying in Grade 2" became a thing and was cancerous thanks to the splashable Jewel Knight engie
>A few months later Flash Ripple, Odysseus came out and yet another Grade Lock deck is a thing and that became just as cancerous and even won Worlds 2015
>Bushi responded by printing Sebreeze and tried to kill both of those decks by making restricting Odysseus and make deck building restrictions on Swordmy

Fast forward to end of 2016 Seven Seas Rush became a thing, which you stay in Grade 1 to counter Sebreeze so Bushi naturally does the same thing by limiting certain key cards as well. Around a year later they just went "fuck it" and changed the rules for Striding when the reboot hit so that you can Stride even if your opponent Grade locks himself. Although Seabreeze is still helpful if your opponent goes first and doesn't re-ride a Grade 2 so you can still Stride into it when you hit Grade 3
>>
>>67145934
I'd imagine the "Do as much as you can" rule kicks in and the OTT player has to fuck themself and discard their hand based on how many Ichikishimas/G Zone cards are face up in the G Zone.
So if there was Ichikishima face up and another G Card they'd discard until they have 2 left in hand. If they had 4 or more they just discard until 0 is left in hand
>>
File: ezgif-3-6f38a2b92112.png (1.4 MB, 683x1000)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>67145322
Is BT really that big of an issue when the only G-guard that works is Elly, and unless if the BT player was able to use multiple PGs in the early game, Elly herself won't actually do that much. BT would still have to pretty much dump their entire hand even if Elly was at a 25k shield, since a 11k vanguard makes for 36k shield. Ichikishima swings for 47k plus whatever leftover boost from her oracle ability is left. They'd have to guard with an additional 2 15k shields just to make it a two pass on top of that, and you don't want to 2 pass an OTT deck.
And even then, if they somehow managed to block Ichikishima, there are still two big RGs swinging as well, and a swing of the same caliber will be happening the next turn too, so BT somehow have to force their way through a ~8+ card hand including at minimum one PG to deal 3-4 damage.
>>
>>67145934
You keep the six cards you chose in your hand. Jamyocongo just says to choose six cards to keep and discard the rest. You can't discard the g zone cards, so nothing happens.
>>
>>67147379
Even if they survive first stride Ichi, OTT also has the option of striding into old Ichi second stride to just stop g guarding all together if they know the BT doesn't have anymore Aquas.
>>
>>67145977
I remember when that happened.
Outside of odysseus, I would just throw down all my cards to rape them if they do that shit since if theyre playing dirty I might as well go ham rather than play their pace.
It surrisingly worked most of the time.
>>
>>67145977
Maybe Bushi should stop locking mechanics behind both players hitting G3
>>
>>67147379
BT runs 6 pg and it's the ideal and most likely ride. BT will also beat you to first ride so on likely scenario BT will have 1 PG and then one face up Elly from a generic flip. Therefore G-guards are 35k essy, and therefore the second (assuming it blocks a different unit) is 45k. This means it's even easier in future turns.

Meanwhile BT can easily do 5+ big attacks per turn.
>>
>>67148829
Then he who rides to G3 first just wins. Really you just need to make sure clans that have good G2 game don't have super strong first stride then the clans without a good G2 game have good enough strides to balance out.
>>
>>67149469
They can also just make cards that are decent/better going second like Gancelot/Gauntlet Buster
>>
>>67149408
>BT will also beat you to first ride
BT can only beat OTT in the g2 game if the ott player bricks or if they open several leslies. On average OTT's early is better because of rectangle magus and the 12k vanilla
>>
>>67151271
BT can just skip to G3 with the Trois engine.
>>
>>67144824
Nothing can stop the 100 card Yamigedo meme deck
>>
File: BT10-006EN-RRR.jpg (246 KB, 547x800)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>oh yeah, that was a thing
>>
>>67154427
So many people expected this to be in BT05 to go with Gauntlet Buster
>>
>>67151681
Superior rides are the greatest mistake in premium
>>
>>67157091

Be glad that there isn't a V-retrain of Riviere yet or else people will try to somehow break it with Trois

V-retrain for all the old fishes when?
>>
>>67157202
V-tain of old fishes would clash hard because a lot of them got retains in GCB07, meaning they'd replace the on-stride bonus cards while keeping the lackluster ones that are only ran for the name like Peaceful Voice Raindear or Shangri-La Star Coral.
>>
Most of the US Bushiroad regional dates and locations were posted this morning.
>>
>>67157091
There's still a lot of superior rides that aren't being used.
Is there any way to get value from Metatron, Dinochaos, Descendant, Spirit Exceed, or something else?
>>
>>67157742
I don't know about the others but I'm like 99% sure Megatron appears in meta AF lists alongside zerachiel
>>
>>67157742
I remember some madman gook managed to top some premium event using the first superior ride in the game, Aleph in Kagero.
>>
Does Premium DP run old Platinum Ace or the new one? Or some mix of both?
>>
>>67159823

The new one no questions asked
>>
File: 1538439268356.png (101 KB, 323x326)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>premium players constantly whine on the facebook group why we only do standard tournaments
>TO gives in and sets up a premium tourny.
>not enough people show up for it to fire
>this has happened multiple times
>>
CotD is another V-retrain, this time is for OTT

Battle Sister, Macaron (RR)
Grade 2 / 9000 PWR / 5000 SLD / Intercept

Auto (RC) 1/Turn: When you look at your deck by an effect during your turn, this unit gets +10000 PWR until end of turn. (Activates from "look", "reveal", "search" effects. +10000 regardless of number of cards looked at with one effect)
>>
>>67161432
Cute!

They really seem to be pushing that mechanic.
>>
Place bets on the last Royal Paladin RRR for tomorrow's stream.
>>
>>67161732
Sanctuary guard
>>
>>67161867
>Sanc guard without Daigo
My money is on Young Pegasus Knight.
>>
>>67151681
Only if you were as stupid to give them cb in the first turn
>>
>>67157742
Dinochaos is a staple for premium tachikaze
>>
>>67157742
Since when do metatron and descendant have ways to superior ride? Spirit exceed needs too much setup to be doable in turn 2
>>
File: BT10-085EN-C.jpg (419 KB, 680x1004)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>67162757
>Since when do metatron and descendant have ways to superior ride?
They both have starters that let them superior ride from the first sets of their introduction.
>>
>>67162757
Eradicator, Strike-dagger Dragon
Crimson Heart, Nahas
>>
>>67162757

You need both the Grade 1 and 2 to superior ride

https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Crimson_Heart,_Nahas

https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Eradicator,_Strike-dagger_Dragon
>>
File: BT09-081EN-C.jpg (216 KB, 548x800)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>67162839
>>67162757
>>
>>67162839
>>67162840
>>67162841
>>67162855
I see. Either way NK and AF have shitty first strides anyways so it's not that rewarding to pull that off
>>
>>67162945
If they have shitty first strides then that means they can get to the juicy second strides that much faster. It's not like Riviere's stride is a banger herself, it's only used because of how strong it is being able to superior stride first if you rode over a G3 is that strong.
>>
Man I remember when superior riding seemed like the tits.
>>
>>67161732
Star Call Trumpeter
>>
>>67162839
>that mini Sword of the apocalypse
That's super cute.
>>
>>67162839
That sowrd looks like DO
>>
File: D-8M__mUIAEABRF.jpg:large.jpg (483 KB, 2048x1718)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
Cute Delete
>>
>>67167272
Culete END
>>
Stream is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zxxgq2NExY
>>
>>67164346
You don't have to use the riviere stride. You just use trois to ride up and then stride into tirua, shizuku or the new shandee next turn. Also the combos for naru and AF are inconsistent as shit because they require you to hard draw into 2 pieces instead of 1.
>>
>>67167882
Did literally nothing happened on the stream?
>>
>>67168715
I put all of it on the /a/ thread since that's still up and my captchas have been fucked for the last two weeks
>>
Card Soldier, Klein Corps
■ You may put any number of "Card Soldier, Klein Corps" into your deck.
■ At the end of this card's battle, you may put a card from your hand into a "Happiness Wonderland!" on your field. If you do, draw a card and deal 1 damage to your opponent.
■ [Counter] [Act] Drop this card from the soul of a «Folktale» on your field. If you do, for this turn, the next damage you take is reduced to 0.
>>
>no stream cards
>>
>>67170566

Gordon is the last RRR revealed in the stream
>>
File: 1562675064780.png (2.99 MB, 1920x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>>67170566
All we got was Gordo here.
>[CONT](RC):During your turn, all of the "Blaster Blade" on your (VC) or (RC) get [Power] +5000. If your "Blaster Blade" is in the same column as this unit, this unit gets "Boost".
>>
>still have to wait two months for VBT05 in english
Why did they do this?
>>
>>67170835

The last time Bushiroad tried simultaneous releases with Buddyfight they kinda screwed it up
>>
>>67171064
What happened?
>>
>>67171102
Misprints
Promos being in box messed with rates
Even more unstable market
>>
>>67172323
The promos being in boxes didn't happen until 100. Simultaneous releases only happened during season 1. A lot more mainstream online vendors (save TCGplayer) were carrying Buddyfight singles back then.

It was just the misprint issue.
>>
>>67170835
Enjoy the two free months of testing
>>
We're almost halfway out of Paladin set hell.

Christ I hate it when Bushiroad does this.
>>
>>67174642
I agree, but at the very least paladin hell > fish hell.
>>
>>67174642
There are at least 6 other clans we get reveals for this time, golds don't count.
>>
>first 3 day /a/ thread in a long time
Well well.
>>
>>67174642
BT06 has even clan distribution so it won't be hell
>>
File: 68343415_p0.jpg (2.38 MB, 4032x2555)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
Return of the time master when
>>
>>67177410
When G nostalgia hits
>>
>>67176328
>Even distribution in a SP set
Yeah right.
>>
>>67178519
It was pretty good in VBT02, BT04 was bogged down by link joker introduction.
>>
>>67178616
BT04 wasn't actually dragged down. The clans were all even in terms of support outside of Link Joker having 1 extra card
>>
File: 00697928.jpg (1.07 MB, 2266x3250)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Full set leak is out:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/cat_10191.html
Also Battle Sister Ginger is now HEUG
>>
>>67178902
Based
>>
File: D9pHfFnUcAAryBb.jpg (102 KB, 818x1118)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>67178902
OH YEAH, time to rev up that fapping machine
>>
File: Gloomy Crescent.png (364 KB, 350x510)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
CotDs are the 12 SPs (the 8 RRRs, Bairon, Libra, Suoh, and Thunderbreak DRagon) plus the first card (?) for V-BT06

Gloomy Crescent (Shadow Paladin, R)
Grade 2 / 10000 PWR / 5000 SLD / Intercept

Auto (RC): When placed, Cost[CB1,SB1] your opponent chooses a rearguard, and retire all of his or her rearguards in the same column
>>
>>67178902
>Nubatama didn't get a new crit trigger
What the fuck Bushi? You couldn't have printed one less shitty RP common that will never see play?
>>
File: dd8d0a70.jpg (1.2 MB, 2242x3258)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Is this a misprint? Its supposed to be g2 isn't it?
>>
>>67179612
>has boost
Doesn't look like it. They just gave Nubatama a G1 2 crit card with 5k shield instead of an extra crit trigger.
>>
>>67178902
Oh god oh jesus
>>
>>67179746
Yes, my child?
>>
>>67179755
For a split second I earnestly considered buying OTT just so I can run that delicious trigger. Look at those breasts, those thighs, that bellybutton, those hips. She's as sexy as the cheerleader succubuses in Spikes.
>>
>>67178902
The new pasta magus seem pretty good for that deck
>>
>>67178902
Artist's pixiv
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2963688&type=illust
>>
>>67179612
For what purpose? There's nothing in Nubatama that would make this card be anything other than a 3k boost.
>>
>>67180014
Memes for draft.
>>
Buddyfight COTD

Dragonarms, Gaia Fang
■ [Act] Put this card in your hand into the soul of a monster on your field.
■ If this card is in the soul of a «Neodragon» on your field, for each soul of cards on your field, all cards on your field get power+2000!
■ If this card is in the soul of a «Neodragon» on your field, abilities of that card and all cards in its soul cannot be nullified.
[Crossnize]
>>
>>67180014
Other clans have G2s with that same stat line. The minus 5k shield seems odd.
>>
>six hours without posts
holy shit
>>
File: D_GtkRkUEAAvmLE.jpg large.jpg (807 KB, 1712x2048)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
This is Tsukuyomi Misaki
Say something nice about her
>>
>>67179612
It hás 2 crit
>>
>>67184722
She"'s cuter than in the OG
>>
>>67184443
Purê ded
>>
>>67180053
crazy that Vanguard packs are designed for raft/sealed play
>>
>>67186243
Card games on rafts
>>
>>67167272
Why delete plushies of ALL things
>>
>>67186311
>many years after a great flood left the world divided into many island groups
>wise people left knowledge of a combat sport to each of these islands
>that game was Vanguard
>basing themselves on the great nations of Cray, these islanders compete for supremacy on rafts
>Cardfight Vanguard Ocean
>>
>>67184722
Omg cute!
>>
>>67184722
Can't wait to see her fuckin job.
>>
>>67188243
Asaka needs any win she can get this season outside of Miwa
>>
>>67188583
>implying we'll get to see Asaka fight Misaki
The final episode of the tournament is going to be 4 episodes from now and it's Ibuki v. Naoki.
>>
>>67188639
That's kinda based
>>
>>67188685
No anon, it's not kind of based. It's fucking stupid that the tournament arc is going to be over in 4 episodes, meaning all we have to look forward to are shitty fight montages that we wish we could have seen played out in full along with one rushed fight playing alongside it. Miyaji lost a round last episode, who'd they lose too? Why? Who were the weakest links? Were any rivals formed, friends made, dreams shattered? No growth development at all from anyone, including the now four shitters that are tagging along in Miyaji to complement their already existing shitter, they'll never get good and develop a stronger passion for the game, we'll never see them get that spark.
Fucking Itou.
>>
>>67188821
Well better hope whatever comes after the tournament is worth rushing through it I guess.
>>
I haven't watched the anime since episode 25. I hate how every fight ends by the end of the episode. From what I read it doesn't seam that has changed. They skip phases during the fights even. As a card game anime it kind of sucks.
>>
>>67189024
That’s been a thing since season 3 of the original. The fights would be a lot longer if they showed every exact phase and usually not much happens in the first two turns except ride and attack.
>>
File: buy bt04.png (559 KB, 1280x720)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>67189024
It used to be super into trying to shill you on the new cards, explaining everything and even sometimes saying what set it's from.
Nowdays they don't even show the boardstate like 3/4ths of the time, let alone telling you what skills do. Nobody knew how The Great worked for weeks.
>>
>>67189024
>Very few 2 parters sinse OG
Yeah It's really sad
>>
>>67189024
>>67189077
On that note, most of the time if anything interesting or important happens turn 2 they will show it
Turn 1 for both players on the other hand is either
>draw
>ride
>draw from G1 skill
>pass
Or the above but you attack once and then end turn
>>
>>
>>67191650
>Still no soul busting in VG
>>
>>67191757
You're the only one that doesn't realize how bad of an idea that is
>>
So for the new gift markers is accel always going to pick accel 2 except for PM because that +5k instead of +10k hurts more than the draw?
>>
>>67191757
You might as well be complaining why there isnt a way to mess with opponent's bind just to shit on GC
>>
>>67192262
Pretty much. A free draw basically eliminates accel's only weakness
>>
>>67193015
>12K bases
>>
>>67193163
Fine. Accel II solves half of accel's weaknesses
>>
File: V-EB07-022-R.png (366 KB, 350x510)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>Kageros G1 PG is fucking cute
>12 crit JI ENDO is a thing
>even if The End himself isn't stupid expensive, all the support is
Why is the kagero tax so lame?
>>
>>67193775
Because the Kagero tax is built up entirely on investment not in Kagero itself but Kai. What you're looking at is the Kai tax and Kagero prices will never drop until they throw his character sheets in a river
>>
File: KaguraSRA2.png (584 KB, 595x827)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>67194296
>Lose Kai tax
>Gain waifu tax
Kagero will always be expensive.
>>
>>67194296
>Inb4 Kai Gets a good death scene
>>
>>67194415
I'd pay her tax if you know what I mean
>>
>>67194676
I wouldn't, this market went from great to fucking ridiculous almost over night a few weeks ago, what the fuck are these buyouts?
>>
>>67194906
People realized that the community's devotion to TCGplayer for prices means that hiking the price up to silly levels isn't that silly when people are trying to buy cards
Also them not reprinting Draw PGs instead opting for the new G1 on ride cycle PGs caused Draw PG prices to start rising
>>
File: Valiants Dragform.png (376 KB, 350x510)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
CotDs are the SVRs and a DI Rare from V-BT06

Valiants Dragform
Grade 3 / 12000 PWR / Twin Drive!!
IG: Protect

Auto (VC/RC): When placed, Cost[CB1] choose a card from your damage zone and put it into your Soul, add a Grade 2 or greater card from your Soul into your hand, and place the top card of your deck into your damage zone face down.
>>
>>67195820
Why are the scalies going from Shadow Paladin to Dark Irregular now?
Decently useful card though
>>
So quick question. Does Leo-palds name have a meaning? I see the hyphen and just can't seem to put it together. Does pald mean anything?
>>
>>67195820
That almost reads more like a Angel Feather card than a DI.
>>
File: PR-0031EN.png (278 KB, 307x450)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>67196047
DI was the original damage zone interacting clan. They just quickly moved away from it after AF was introduced.
>>
■ [Set]
■ Abilities of all «Hundred Demons» on your field cannot be nullified, and their soul cannot be dropped, by your opponent's card effects.
■ When your opponent is dealt damage by your card effect, put the top card of your deck into your gauge, you gain 1 life, and draw a card. This ability can only be activated once per turn.
■ You may only [Set] one "Hundred Thunder Vortex" on your field.
>>
>>67196527
YES
YES
>Abilities of all «Hundred Demons» on your field cannot be nullified, and their soul cannot be dropped, by your opponent's card effects.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
If only Goraika protected all HDs instead of just HD monsters, everybody and their mother have card destruction nowadays.
>>
>>67195973
New and completely guessing here, but it looks like "Leopard" but with the Japanese L/R letter swap. Dunno if there's more to it than that.
>>
Not today.
>>
>>67191650
You could have used google search to find any old interview and you had to use fucking lobsterdick? Get out.
>>
File: Kanzakio.png (552 KB, 831x500)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>
>>67196551
We can always hope for the new Yamigedo to protect itself, or for a new item that gives the field protection
>>
>>67198715
Based
>>
>>67196551
There's so much card destruction and protection in Buddyfight that it's become it's own small puzzle
>>
Great Spell, Apocalyptic Castle "Renabe"
■ [Set]
■ When you [Set] this card, put up to one spell with "Apocalypse" in its card name from your deck into your hand, and shuffle your deck.
■ [Act] Choose a "Mission Card of Judgment, "Great Spell, Apocalypse"" on your field and drop all of its soul. If you do, you gain 3 life! This ability can only be activated once per turn.
>>
>>67200378
More like a game inside the game
>>
>>67195820
Could be a good first ride to pull a specific grade 3 you want (probably NLK but maybe the new VR if he's good) out of soul, but doesn't address the main issue DI has of neither being able to soul charge fast enough to get their skills off earlier nor having a strong, finisher that can reliably kill the other guy without needing several other cards to support it. It's still only the first card of the set so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>67195820
DI needs better CC options
>>
Great Spell of Judgment, Apocalypse Ray
■ [Counter] Put this card into the soul of a monster on your field.
■ If this card is in the soul of a "Judgment of the Cold-blooded King, Miserea" on your field, it gets [Soulguard], power+10000, and defense+10000!
■ If this card is in the soul of a «Demon Lord» on your field, all «Demon Lord» with [Set] on your field cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects, and cannot be returned to hand by your opponent's card effects.
>>
Glory Burst
■ [Cast Cost] [Pay 1 life]
■ Choose and use one of the following two. You may only cast "Glory Burst" once per turn.
・Put up to one card with "Mission" in its card name from your deck into your hand, and shuffle your deck.
・[Counter] Call a «Knight» monster from your drop zone by paying its [Call Cost].
>>
>>67203461
I sleep
>>
Iris Lilac
Attributes
Get, Hundred Demons
■ You may only cast this card during your turn.
■ [Cast Cost] [Drop a soul from a card on your field]
■ [Counter] Look at the top three cards of your deck, put one from among them into your hand, and put the remaining cards into your gauge. You may only cast "Iris Lilac" once per turn.
>>
>>67204048
>can be used in drametal
Too bad drametal is shit, its all about every other archetypes that arent cosmos dragoon and drametal.
>>
>>67196551
>Cant negate
Ok but why
>>
File: D-8Xq9bUEAEkXev.jpg (338 KB, 1050x1024)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Since the entire set has been revealed,
How do you rate VRs and the overall support?
>>
>>67205061
Gauntlet > The nub who's name I forgot Tsukuyomi > Ezel > Gancelot
Narukami > OTT > Royals > Golds > Nub, because the rest of their support is somehow worse than the 5 cards gold got.
>>
>>67205093
Still don't see the point of the on retire, draw units Nubs got. Sure, makes Magatsu not minus, but then they're just vanilla when not being fed to him.
Been better if they forced an attack or other targeting to themselves and if retired you draw. Wouldn't fix problems with the clan but it's better than what they are.
Also I need to corner a member of the dev team to figure out why they got that two crit g1.
>>
>>67205061
Overall It's Pretty meme with only naru and ezel getting good shit
>>
>>67205670
Naru and Ezel got good shit
Royals and OTT got a bunch of stuff for every playstyle but Blasters
Nubatama makes me want to choke R&D
>>
File: 1557516431291.jpg (103 KB, 350x489)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Moonlight Fleur, Emma
■ If this card is on the field or in the soul of a «Folktale», «Folktale» items and spells on your field cannot be destroyed, nor returned to hand, and their souls cannot be dropped, by your opponent's card effects.
■When this card attacks, you may put a card from your drop zone into the soul of a «Folktale» spell or item on your field.
■ When this card is destroyed, drop one of your opponent's gauge.
[Double Attack]
>>
File: 1549488513931.jpg (40 KB, 480x441)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
The thing I find most interesting about Gauntlet Buster outside of how good it is normally, is how hard he fucking demolishes other accel decks. He gets +5k and a crit for every open front row circle on the opponents side. The opponent plays an accel deck and gets the first G3 ride? GB is going to be swinging for 27k with 4 crits. Have to re-ride on the next turn because that's how your deck functions? That's gonna make him a 32k with 5 crits. In addition, the accel player can't actually use the multi-attack nature of their decks, because you commit those cards and they're just going to get blown away, so you have to keep them in your hand so you can fucking guard at the very least, which just makes GB stronger. It's absurd.
I will not be able to take PM out of the deck box once he arrives, that's just too much for the poor deck to handle since not only does it bleed cards like a mother fucker in a normal game, it also very much needs boosters to hit above a damage trigger. Which again, will just get blown away.
>>
>>67206971
Don't worry anon. VBT06 will make 0 soul PM tier 1.
>>
>>67207253
That'd be funny just for the novelty of seeing Gun Salute Dragon spike to like 30 dollars overnight.
>>
>>67207402
>>67207253
>Printing support that makes Salute good
Is that even possible
>>
>>67207476
Make more purple trapezist effects to recall out some of the board that gets sucked into gun salute.
Make effects that get you value when you soul blast them.
>>
File: D_MdImvU4AEP2MW.jpg (97 KB, 960x544)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I guess nips were just waiting for Messiahs the whole time.
>>
>>67206890
This is exactly what I had hoped to get for the deck. A way for the book and spell to not be popped randomly is greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 1556722850680.png (14 KB, 352x355)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>67208219
The ratings for this season have been decent in general, just not at the insane highs that were Girs Crisis where the lowest was an 80
>>
>>67208227
I regret not investing in folktales as i regret spending all that money on satsuki.
>>
>>67208409
I don't really trust the nips judgment too much considering GZ had super high ratings for how bad the actual season was. I thought the last few episodes were better than this one but they didn't rate as high for some weird reason.
>>
>>67208409
At least we are beating YGO VRAINS so there's that. I think we are scoring higher than Duel Masters too. The current season isn't as good as the last one from what I saw.
>>
>>67208614
I think they value things differently there but GZ is the only real anomaly in their Vanguard ratings
>>
>>67208638
>Tfw series is so niche getting low scores is practically impossible
I guess I should be happy?
>>
File: 1491092620887.png (660 KB, 1200x864)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
>>67208638
Vrains is just glad they aren't doing as poorly as Arc-V.
>>
>>67209374
It might also be that those that watch Vanguard are pleased with what they see
>>
>>67208573
At the very least, you might not need og Emma with the new stuff. The dragons are still viable and are pretty cheap.
>>
>>67209601
Arc-V was actively insulting the fans. Vrains is just being bad
>>
>>67210193
Dont i need miracle fighters which is one of the more expensive cards of the deck?
>>
>>67209601
Is arcV a one of a kind event?
>>
>>67211620
Probably. Unless some other garbage stole the spots it still holds 19/20 spots on Niconico's top 20 worst rated episodes ever list.
>>
File: Kazane.jpg (37 KB, 398x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Hey, come play ball with me, Anon! Or are you afraid I'll beat you again?
>>
File: 1560074684618.png (71 KB, 251x384)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
yuyutei prices for BT05 are up
https://yuyu-tei.jp/game_vg/sell/sell_price.php?ver=vbt05
>>
>>67212702
>OTT that high

Yikes
>>
CotDs are two Pale Moon cards, one of them is just a new starter (Silver Thorn Assistant, Ionela) and a new Nightmare Doll card

Nightmare Doll, Beverly (C)
Grade 1 / 7000 PWR / 10000 SLD / Boost

Auto (RC): When your other "Workeroid" unit is placed on (RC) in the same column as this unit, this unit gets +5000 PWR until the end of your turn.
>>
>>67213193
Actually the workeroid called gets the power, not this
>>
>>67213331
No, it's her
>>
File: 1557197282937.png (58 KB, 337x67)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>67213632
It's not the translator got it wrong. Red is this, blue is that
>>
File: c7c1ace4.png (366 KB, 350x510)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>don't have to run that piece of shit Entertain Messenger anymore
FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST.
>>
>>67213193
>7k
>>
>>67214173
Yeah. She would have been better as a vanilla 8k. Her effect is never going to do anything since you always play Alice on an accel circle. She is the only G1 Workeroid standard PM has right now though so you can at least grab her from soul if you're forced to ride Alice.
>>
>>67214274
I think it's more foreshadowing that there's gonna be the "main" support and then side support for nightmare dolls like there was for soul saver in VBT05. The skill needs to be really fucking good to run a 7k g1 though, that 1k of difference hurts more than a lot of people realize. So unless nightmare dolls get zero better cards in the G1 slot, and it's for some reason not better to just run a consistency card like Brassie Bunny, then it can be run.
And now the fear that the main support is going to be soulless PM sets in.
>>
>>67214324
I think Nightmare Doll Amy has a decent chance of being in the set. The only problem is that PM still has 2 manga G3s that need to be printed Farah and Barking Manticore. For whatever reason they decided to cut them from bt04 even though Asaka used them vs Ren.
>>
>>67214157
Ionela makes sense being the first Silver Thorn starter and all, but I'm sad we didn't get Girl Who Crossed the Gap instead.
>>
>>67214931
One'll probably be a good RR and the other a shitty vg circle only ability R.
I hope it's farah that's good.
>>
>>67214157
Cute!
>>
>>67214157
Entertain Messenger was a mistake. Hell a LOT of wave one starters were
>>
File: 1537676628778.jpg (115 KB, 350x489)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
End of Days Water Lord, Miserea
[Omni Lord]
■ [Call Cost] [Put up to two cards from your drop zone into its soul & Pay 2 gauge]
■ The soul of «Demon Lord» on your field cannot be dropped by your opponent's card effects.
■ During your final phase, when you [Set] an impact, you get another attack phase. This ability can only be activated once per turn.
■ At the beginning of each player's turn, deal 1 damage to your opponent!
[Double Attack] [Soulguard] [Lifelink 2]
>>
File: 4koma_30_en.png (234 KB, 427x297)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>Check buddyspoiler
>Dualworld cards are back on the menu
Honestly the best news to see.
Frill support when?
>>
Area updated if anyone cares.
>>
>>67222032
Time to see how badly Novas get murdered by Narus
>>
■ [Call Cost] [Put one or more «Hundred Demons» monsters from your field into its soul & Pay 2 gauge]
■ At the end of your turn, you may pay 1 life. If you do, call a monster with "Yamigedo" in its card name from your hand or drop zone on top of this card without paying its [Call Cost].
■ "Thunder Mine" When a card on your opponent's field attacks, deal 1 damage to your opponent!
[Double Attack] [Soulguard]
>2 gauge
>skips mikazuchi's 4 gauge cost
>non-opt on attack thunder mine
AAAAAHHHHHH
I LOVE IT
>>
>>67221855
>Frill support when
Card Burn support when?
Quartet Five support when?
Gaigrander support when?
Kaizerion support when?
Ride-Changer support when?
Computer support when?
Get in line.
>>
File: BT03-0008EN.png (369 KB, 330x462)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
This new box, I can feel it.
My boy(girl?) will return stronger than ever, retrained for todays current meta.
>>
>>67221855
That new astro dragon seems solid for drametal for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>67222263
Can't wait to play Hundred Demons with this good boi.
>>
>>67222703
>>67222703
>>
>>67211342
I've played without it. Getting the book in hand was difficult if you didn't get the dwarves(though it would be the same if you didn't draw miracle fighters) but now we'll have another way to search for it with Henry. For the dragons,you'll end up drawing them or putting them into the book with Grimm asche/tea time/Christa.
>>
>>67222892
Im on the brink of maybe making this deck.
Do you remember the most expensive staples?
>>
>>67223303
The most expensive cards, other than Emma, would probably be hexen ceremony and miracle fighters. Most of the cards hover around $2 or less on TCGplayers. I haven't tried it with other dungeon world cards since the deck is pretty much self sufficient. And even though red cape seems like the boss dragon, snow white will be the one that makes a lot your plays.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.