[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: angry skeltal.jpg (157 KB, 588x800)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>>GUIDELINES<<<

>Everybody:
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads. Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, don't draw it.
• Ignore the bait, you're better than this
• Stay on topic

>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next, this is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining about it.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Ignore the drama and draw what you want, it's nobody's place to tell you what you can or can't deliver.
• Some helpful materials from /ic/: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/

>Bumping:
• Bumping your request is entirely optional, but should only be done 24 hours after the request was posted or your last bump.
• You do not need to wait for this limit to expire from one thread to another. Post your request in the new thread rather than bumping cross-thread.

>Anchoring:
• Artists or requesters should anchor unfinished WIPs across threads to give the other party an established thread from which to follow the request.
• DO NOT anchor requests, only WIPs.

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/

Previous Thread:>>66703351
>>
File: Renna, Wraith Watcher.jpg (2.04 MB, 2172x3862)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>66735520
/r/ing my Order of the Ghostslayer character, who fights with a lightning-enchanted mace in her left hand and a radiant-enchanted longsword in her right.

She looks like the portrait reference, on which I marked the location of the faint scars on her face/mouth. Either one of the outfits referenced would be a great fit for what I was looking for.

Please and thank you!
>>
Requesting my boy Bioessence Hydra being a big gross 20/20 but also somehow wearing boots
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=446932
>>
File: Yelena.jpg (1.77 MB, 2000x1400)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
Requesting art of a Villain from my game, she is the twin sister of one of the players and she is a pirate queen, a female water genasi with dreadlocks that look like they are made out of water. requesting her threatening the 'camera' with a flintlock and flipping a coin to see if the person being threatened will live or die
>>
File: bawa.png (248 KB, 375x456)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
Requesting a Jawa Modder wearing a welding mask and wearing something other than the generic jawa robes, you can be really creative with this if you want.
>>
File: Suspender Dragon.jpg (678 KB, 2264x964)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>66735520
I humbly request an obscenely cheerful half dragon boy in suspenders, as the timeline in my group's world has advanced between games, and with it comes many hilarious possibilities.
Misquoting adventures, ho
>>
File: Gozuncolored.png (254 KB, 750x1000)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>66735520
Requesting this to be colored. Take liberties with the clothes but he's a typical green skinned orc with black hair.
>>
>>66735520
heavy armoured knight with HUGE hips and thighs for crushing monster skulls between
>>
>>66735653
Forgot to mention he has blue eyes.
>>
File: maria.png (1.76 MB, 2000x1252)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>66735520
Female bluejay inspired aarakocra monk, has six members (wings attached to her back) she doesn't really care about what she's wearing as long as it lets her stretch and doesn't trap her wings. She has big wings and from the knee down she has very thick bird legs. Wierdly she has a belly button and small breasts (though the nipples don't show because of her feathers). she collects rocks in her bag of holding and she's a bird brain, she knows nothing about the kingdoms culture
>>
File: The_Team.png (6.6 MB, 6487x3853)
6.6 MB
6.6 MB PNG
>>66735520
Requesting a battle-ready group shot of my characters Thomas, Corrine, and Johnathan, with Thomas having out his AK, Corrine with her Desert Eagles out, and Johnathan with his Kukri machetes drawn from his back. Also about their heights, Corrine's 7 ft in her shifted form, and Thomas is 6 ft with Johnathan being 5'8 ft. And another thing to note: Johnathan's got blue eyes and dark brown hair, and his outfit, hmm... maybe black or light brown.
>>
File: alpha guara.png (1.66 MB, 1000x1000)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>66735520
Hey /tg/
My character is a gnome moon druid based on brazilian fauna. He has a really small and thin body, a big head and large eyes (in the setting gnomes are basically chibi people, and they look weird if they don't have a beard or aren't chubby). His hair is red and he wears only a guara wolf cloak, he is kinda ugly and has a golden lion tamarin as a pet who is almost always scraching his butt. The gnome is really dirty.
>>
File: Sleaze.jpg (501 KB, 1820x975)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>66735520
/req/ my Goblinoid PC named Sleaze.

Looks like this guy on the left but with more Goblin features i.e. much longer ears, a larger mouth, spiked teeth, body proportions etc. but still keep him looking similar to base material. Want him to look like a lovable doofus more than a creepy "he might slit our throats in our sleep" style of goblin.

He is wearing the hat from original and the clothing shown but it is all very dirty, tattered and patch worked. He fights with the dagger and sword shown.

Backstory Follows.
Sleaze is actually a Human Prince named Simon, who has been cursed by a powerful spell, changed into a Goblin. His mind has been slowly deteriorating to that of the more simple minded Goblin, fearful of what would happen if he was discovered, he ran away from his castle and began hiding his identity. He is determined to break the curse, but his mind has addled to a point where he knows there is something important to do but it's like pulling nails with his bare hands to remember. Now he is a rather simple minded and (mostly) well behaved Goblin in the eyes of everyone he meets.
>>
File: winter watcher.jpg (2.65 MB, 5386x4907)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
Requesting this creature picking up an unconscious human in an arctic tundra, while a wounded elf, face exposed hides fearfully behind a snowbank. Was thinking they'd hold the person to their chest rather than over their shoulder.
I don't have anything specific for how the people look, just any weather-appropriate garb would do.
>>
File: anchor.png (104 KB, 400x300)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>66735520
Anchor post
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (1006 KB, 4500x5400)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
>>66735520
Anchoring this badass sketch of my oni bodyguard
>>
>>66735884
Anchoring and wondering if the artist is still interested.
>>
File: Oh shit they saw me.png (110 KB, 602x568)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
Requesting this fairy trying on a number of different, doll-sized outfits. Outfits range from fancy ball gowns to exotic outfits from the far east.
>>
>>66735884
Shit, the anchor didn't show up until I already posted:
>>66735896
>>
File: tgdrmatterf.png (1.96 MB, 4314x4722)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>66703351
A request from the last thread - hope you enjoy.
>>
File: 20190612_091501.jpg (3.54 MB, 4128x3096)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
>>66735884
Anchoring my archer for coloring
>>
File: depeche[.jpg (63 KB, 600x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>66735520
Hello /tg/ drawfags, i wanted to request a future superhero character i'm going to play, the thing is that i don't know what he should look like, but at least i know his powers (still havent figured out a backstory yet also).

I based his powers from 2 songs, "Enjoy the Silence" from Depeche Mode and "I Just Died In Your Arms" from Cutting Crew. He has 2 powers basically:
-the first one is that he can shoot his fingers, they don't do damage when they hit something, instead they grow arms (one arm per finger if this is not clear enough). And yes, he loses the fingers he shoots (but the grown arms have all fingers in them). The fingers regrow after some time and the arms diseappear at the same rate (they kinda wilt).
-The second power is that he has mouths in his palms (yeah, kinda like that one naruto character), and one mouth work as a portal to the other palms, and that also work on the arms grown by his finger shooting.

So basically he can use his mouth portal hands and arm growing projectile fingers to scout things, think with portals, give things momentum and shoot them out of the other mouth portals, make a simple periscope by putting his arm up and look through the other hand, throw grenades and shoot people with weird angles (still figuring out if he is going to be a murdery hero or a gadget tangle'em hero), shoot himself and have extra arms until he has 10 arms and 2 weird arms without fingers, he can shoot the arms to make a rope out of arms, shoot people and then keep punching them with arms attached to them, grapple people by shooting them a bunch with growy arms and a bunch of other shit i'll probably think during game.
Yeah it is weird but i wanted something weird with options, he isn't even supposed to be super strong or anything. And yeah, you can be really creative with it, if you want the arms and mouth to look a certain way i'm fine with it, you can even make his superhero symbol.
>>
File: sugar.jpg (19 KB, 275x263)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>66735520
Requesting a ghoul (fallout series type, intelligent npc, not an enemy) that looks really similar to the pic.

His name is 'Sugar' because he lived off junk food for a long time.

He has 5 grayish teeth, one grayish eye, 80% of his hair missing (but hair that's present is long and is dark-colored).

If you're doing a color picture he is corn yellow with small dark red areas.
>>
File: RedemptionDruid.jpg (554 KB, 1200x904)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>66735520
/req/ my druid character.

Male human who lost his left arm and a portion of his face after releasing a Blighted Eladrin named Xyreqis from her tree prison (stole the idea for Xyreqis from Hexxus in Ferngully). Now he has been charged by an ancient Satyr to find and re-seal Xyreqis back in her eternal prison (yeah turns out this is one of those creatures that does need to be sealed away as she literally cannot die, an ancient red dragon could burn her to ash and she would just regrow herself in a few hours).

Anyways has a build like this guy with the missing arm, wears furs like the next guy and a wooden mask like the one shown to hide his disfigurement. Arm has been replaced with a magical plant prosthetic limb, this limb gives him access to his druidic magic as well as the ability to create two simple weapons per long rest that decay after 24 hours. He prefers to wield a spear for the range but also uses a club quite effectively.
>>
File: VrakCollage.png (5.06 MB, 2619x1968)
5.06 MB
5.06 MB PNG
Requesting this stoic dragonborn paladin and his three goofy kobold retainers. As much or as little detail as you want. A drawfag said he was going to work on it, but that was about three weeks ago and I've given up hope.
>>
File: Zarial new request.jpg (420 KB, 1389x1030)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>
File: drawthreadrequest.png (1.1 MB, 1594x626)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
Reposting this one
>>
/r/ing again. Thanks.
>>
File: Engaged Couple.png (5.46 MB, 3748x2692)
5.46 MB
5.46 MB PNG
Requesting these two lovebirds being cute. The man is a Human Bard (For scale he 6'2) and the woman is a Gnome Wizard (For scale she's 3'2). They have Fire & Ice engagement rings: The Human has a Ring of Fire & the Gnome a Ring of Ice.

The pose can be whatever you think would be cute.
>>
>>66735520
Requesting Gopnik Ranger, Human. Dressed in gambeson jacket and trousers sporting adidas stripes, boots, fingerless wool gloves, and a balaclava. Preferably squatting, strumming his compact balalakia, cigarette lazily clung between his lips, and a thousand yard stare. Maybe have his heavy crossbow on his back. If coloring, only ask you make visible skin pale an eyes a piercing blue. Anything else is up to your creative freedom.
>>
File: Oscillate.png (1.59 MB, 2342x1242)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>66735520
Requesting a Warforged Skirmisher. Thin khopesh like blade, golden color scheme, blue glow along connections and the "net" like part of the helmet is also this glow instead. Large black stone like in pic is embedded purposefully in his chest. (Please notice me Lewd senpai.)
>>
File: dont call me a furry.png (2.3 MB, 1657x1081)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
/r/ padawan, someone said they might be interested, wondering if they're around
>>
Reposting this, in case the other anon wants to make a non-hipster version of the otherwise awesome drawing.
This isn't really urgent or anything so make sure you've looked at the other requests for things here first!
But, thanks to an occurrence in a DnD campaign i got to wonder about whether or not cuteboi doppelgangers could be a thing.
The only thing i've found online are either too inhuman and scary to be cute, or just "human with weird eyes".

So if someone could maybe draw a cute doppelganger looking afraid/scared (since he was discovered), i'd love it!

>Something like this only slightly more human, and cute and scared.
>>
File: zattar.png (1.15 MB, 1187x770)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Star Wars Request

Zattar is a green Nikto, of around 5' 9"(1,75m) with a slim build, although extremely ripped, he has blue, human like eyes, and a ton of scars throught his body, he also has sharp claws on his hands. His face has 2 rows of small horns right on his cheek, and 3 big horns on top of each eye that follow the head shape upwards (like ref image 1), a row of small horns across the chin and a human like nose (like ref image 2). Wears armor on his chest (ref pic 4) with nothing under it and pands with a cloth hanging from it (ref image 3).
If you are willing to do a pose i was thinking of the stances black panther makes, because he fights with his claws kinda like BP.
>>
>>66737467
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request
>>
>>66737742
>fuck off
>>
File: Fireball Corgi.png (4.46 MB, 2368x1064)
4.46 MB
4.46 MB PNG
Requesting a drawing of this dog casting Fireball from its Ioun Stone. The best doggos know how to cast magic, this one uses rocks.
>>
Requesting a four armed dragonborn warrior wielding two curved swords with her upper arms and a buckler & dagger with her lower arms. Her armor is light, so she can be dexterous.
>>
Can someone draw a knight with a really really really big butter knife as a weapon? Like, Guts' sword but it's a fucking butter knife
>>
>>66737749
>fuck off
what? No, fuck YOU, buddy. you know the rules man.
>>
>>66738001
nah for real, fuck off. your rules aren't enforceable.
>>
File: 1559531261615.jpg (144 KB, 741x557)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Requesting my ATOW (Battletech rpg) character based off Major Alexander Degtyarev from STALKER CoP.
>Free Worlds League origin
>Has star league coolant suit design mixed with stalker sunrise suit >Merc unit patch is Ukrainian trident with arms split out into nuclear symbol
>>
>>66738020
You sounded so much nicer begging for art
>>
>>66738134
noted
>>
>>66736687
>gopnik
>has crossbow
>not a Kalashnikov
>>
File: centaur_witch_reference.png (424 KB, 1022x855)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
Okay, this is a weird one. Maybe one of our drawfriends has a sense of humor and will humor me.

I just listened to a folk song called "The Witch of the Westmoorland."

The aforementioned character is a centaur witch woman, apparently. Her horse portion is all black. I assume her hair is black too, to match, but I didn't hear that detail in the song.

This is the song, if anyone cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxls60aYSZA

So I was thinking in terms of her being a cute witch, though, obviously, not a loli. From the waist up she is wearing a modest black blouse and a lacy white apron, like the character, and is also wearing a pointy witch hat that has a big cute white bow around it.

As per the events recounted in the song, I want to see her running away from an armored guy on horseback, who is also chasing her with a hawk and a hunting dog. She is making an adorable >.<; expression of distress. If you want to do any kind of detail of the setting, this takes place by the shore of a lake.

Because I think it would be a funny scene.

Thanks.
>>
>>66737742
OR here, the artist specifically said that they might redo it. Should've anchored it probably.
>>
>>66735520
This character (1) (without the animal parts replacing the ears with Tufts of hair (2)) With an outfit similar to (3)
The character concept is pretty much a retired BBG. Otherwise complete Freedom have fun thank you very much drawfriends.
>>
File: 1559667189863.jpg (286 KB, 930x1183)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Requesting my gargoyle merc for my vtm campaign. Was a french Canadian soldier on from Montreal, who while on leave got in the cross fire of a Sabbot/Camerilla fight and a Tremere's gargoyle embraced her. Now she works as a merc for the local Venture prince. Appearance is based loosely off the baphomet with goat hooves and horns, coupled visage of Berserk's Nosferatu Zod. Missing one arm, while in the other she wields a double-barrel 4 gauge shotgun. Has two tails. Wears a flak jacket from her Canadian army days as a memento (vtm gargs loose most pre-embrace memories).
>>
>>66738285
>gargoyle
>female
>works to protect a vampire prince

Moar liek guard goil, amirite guise?
>>
File: 1559864273346.jpg (2.05 MB, 3096x4128)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>66735884
Anchoring my mute human slave girl.
>>
File: Lucile Hozim Ref.jpg (693 KB, 2594x2246)
693 KB
693 KB JPG
Requesting a sketch or drawing of my royal npc lucile siting on a ruby throne.

Some backstory for you, lucile was a rebel leader trying to retake her homeland. And now that my players have helped her with this goal she is now needing some fitting art of her new status as queen

She is a short petite woman with a silver tongue, either using her wit or swordsmanship to get what she wants. As a protector aasimar she does of course have angelic wings, four of them if you choose to draw them.

[Visual ref]
1) armour she wears most of the time, often wears a long flowing robe when not wearing it
2) facial ref
3) weapon ref, glows with radiance when unsheathed

Thank you for reading, i wish drawfriends and anons alike a good day and/or night!
>>
File: spiky crab.png (453 KB, 1820x1461)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>66541929
now that you mention it, it does bear notable resemblance..

>>66512759
I have been mostly used to drawing machines, so some of that has bled over to my drawing in general.

>>66512759
experimented with cleaner lineart in that drawing. I was happy with the result, but it was very time consuming. I am still working on it, so you may see it more in future.

==
apologies for sudden absence. was overseas in blocked region.

doing simple, quick thumbnails. As before, not yet confident with human anatomy - avoid lightly clothed character.
monsters are ok

I may be experimenting somewhat with workflow. results may not be consistent
>>
File: Toreador.png (2.01 MB, 1582x1160)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
Requesting my (male) VtM Toreador.
>>
>>66736049
Amusing creation
>>
File: 1560245641887.jpg (419 KB, 850x1327)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>66735884
Anchoring the farmgirl alchemist.
>>
>>66738641
If you'd be down for trying a human, could I get an exotic looking mage? Preferably wearing clothes that look like they could be from the same culture as this reference.
Otherwise a goblin with a dire chicken mount.
Where's you visit overseas?
>>
File: Golemo.png (1.41 MB, 816x1262)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Requesting a well read Golem, as he is made out of book.
Left pic a overall reference, he is quite bulky. He could be wearing an outfit similar to the bottom right (though he could also be wearing nothing) and is reading the book on the top right,
I don't have other examples but go nuts on the titles of the other books if you feel like writting them down
>>
File: Tzeenchian sorcerer.png (1.14 MB, 1838x855)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>66735520
Requesting a sorcerer of Tzeentch with two robotic, bird claw limbs
>>
File: naga good.png (1.28 MB, 1946x1484)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
requesting my three-fronted snake lady
>>
File: 1543418821985.jpg (372 KB, 989x1406)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>66735520
Requesting the right arm be removed from the shoulder and added a clockwork magitech arm prothesis instead, if you prefer you can have the arm's pose more restful.

Many thanks in advance
>>
File: Thryth2.png (694 KB, 1665x2402)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>66735884

Anchoring
>>
File: 7ewd2v1VB-Q.jpg (116 KB, 960x540)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Can you draw Liliana, four of her demons and Bolas in the same situation?
>>
>>66735520
Requesting my Mutant Epoch PC. He is a 13.5ft tall mutant, covered in short, bristly black fur. He has a disproportionately large jaw, which is ringed by several feeding tentacles. He also has 10 extra eyes around his two normal ones. He has a pair of huge bat-like wings growing from his back.
Gear-wise he usually carries dual knifes, as well as several throwing knifes in a bandoleer around his chest. Pic related is kinda the vibe im thinking.
Hes freaking terrifying for normal people, but hes actually kinda nice, and is adventuring to earn money to send back to his unmuated mother that he freed from slavery. Also in case you're wondering, yes he was randomly generated.
>>
>>66735520
Requesting my Hexblade Warlock, I'd like her prepping a Eldritch Blast in one hand and having her shadowy conjured handaxe formed in her other hand.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
>>
File: Herne Art.jpg (476 KB, 824x1084)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>66735884
anchoring
>>
>>66738285
Imagine the hip-crushing sex
>>
File: gobl.jpg (202 KB, 920x992)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>66735796
>>
>>66737329
You are a furry.jpg
>>
File: 1554419758550.gif (3.5 MB, 1200x1200)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB GIF
>>66735884
Anchoring an animated animal adventurer
>>
File: 1559916081118.png (2.26 MB, 1680x1050)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
requesting my human death knight
>>
File: exomage.png (570 KB, 3170x3307)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>66738977
it is done
>>
File: Patten.png (1.02 MB, 1244x816)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Requesting my celestial bladelock, without his coat of plates but with a brigandine and a padded jacket underneath it as in the top right image, while keeping everything else as it is. Pointing like Gordon Ramsay at...whatever he is pointing at with one hand and carrying a moonlight longsword in the other.
>>
File: redemptiondruid.png (547 KB, 763x1080)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>66736263
mlem
>>
File: Captain Amelia.jpg (439 KB, 754x960)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>66735520
Requesting a spacer cat similar to Captain Amelia in look except a sightly stronger build and darker skin. Has big gauntlets that project laser claws as her main weapon, and a couple back up pistols tucked away wherever they fit.

If you'd like to go a bit beyond, she was overdosed last game with a chemical semi-toxic/addictive to her species and basically went feral from it for a while, and still hasn't shaken it off fully. Maybe unkempt, matted hair, some open wounds, froth at the mouth, and bloodshot eyes. Thanks anon, I'm not very good at imagery.

Cheers if anyone would like to give it a shot!
>>
>>66741720
>feet are hard
>>
>>66741044
Nice. Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>66741720
Based mlem anon
>>
>>66735520
Requesting my centaur barbarian
>>
File: Velociraptor_Restoration.png (3.04 MB, 3629x2225)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>66735520
Requesting a dinosaurian-folk whos breed is a Velociraptor (color's artistic liberty, but maybe roadrunner-based might be good.) that's also an assassin, with a graceful build and wears light leather armor (the design of which is also artistic liberty), all the feathers that make up their left wing are actually metal blades, and there're metal coats over their infamous toe claws to do some real damage, kinda like how cockfighters use metal attachments on their chickens to make their kicks extra dangerous and lethal.
>>
>>66738192
Or...Or, a Kalashnikov shaped repeating crossbow.
>>
>>66741720
This is cool. Especially the mask and the left arm.
>>
>>66741728
Feet are boring. unless your one of those... In the hierarchy of detail, for a lot of artists, they are pretty low on the scale.
>>
>>66740408
ok.png
>>
>>66740381
Sleaze's OR here thanks for an awesome colored pic m8.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (55 KB, 640x418)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>66742719
>roadrunner wearing metal

Is this his nemesis?
>>
>>66743863
Lol.
>>
File: Slann melon.png (23 KB, 700x903)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
My request is a bit difficult but I'm not quite sure how to request it with references. I'd like some more Pepe Slann edits. I'm not quite sure what to post as reference. But stuff like this. It's really difficult to show stuff.
>>
>>66744249
Sorry, I should have also said Pepe Slann AND other edits. Such as that. Also stuff like this.
>>
>>66741720
OR here, hot damn that is amazing looking!
>>
>>66741720
Not OR but that's fantastic. Looks awfully familiar, the style.
>>
File: Oni Storm Sorceress.png (1.04 MB, 1371x911)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
/r/equesting a female Oni storm sorceress.
The horn on her forehead has been broken off some time ago, leaving a 5cm tall jagged stump (1) and a scar (2) that runs from the right side of her forehead down across her right eye, ending on her cheek about level with her tip of her nose.
She has a athletic build (3) and her long dark pink hair is styled into a mohawk (4) that transitions into a ponytail (5) at her neck and spills down over her shoulder to chest level. Clothing wise she wears a gunmetal/gun-bluing lamellar breastplate (8) with pauldrons over a tight-fitting tunic (6), a foot-length skirt (7) that's slitted for ease of movement and calf-high boots.

Suggestions for skintone and skin highlights are (9) and (9.1), hair color and hair highlights are (10) and (10.1) and armor and armor highlights is (11) and (11.1).
If you feel like adding some action to the scene you can make lightning crackle around the edges of her broken horn as she's drawing up power for a chain lightning spell between her hands.

If you recognize where I've stolen this from, keep it to yourself. No need to spread that particular flavor of madness to the pure souls around here. It is enough that we who know have been tainted by it already.
>>
>>66744270
frog grill a qt
>>
File: bully request.png (7.74 MB, 3508x2456)
7.74 MB
7.74 MB PNG
Hello. I would like to request the top left image to be edited. The girl in the middle being bullied to be an elf in typical elfy clothes like the I have included, but specifically more 'natural', so leaves and bark and stuff, specifically to be revealing as well (or topless in general, but I can't post that on here). Whilst the girls bullying her are humans in armour such as the ones I've included. They're bullying her for being an elf who doesn't wear armour like glorious humans do. There is a hint of sexualisation in the top left image too in the faces they're making, so I don't mind that being included either. Also I like the metaphor for the difference between cheesecake warrior lovers and 'realistic/knight' armour warrior lovers, I personally love both, so double win for me!. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>66744881
But will the Elf girl be saying "pls no bully ;.;" ?
>>
>>66744943
It's implied, but that can be included too. I was leaving any potential text to be up to the artist wherever.Or, waiting until somebody kindly does it before adding it kek.
>>
File: jord33.jpg (1.27 MB, 823x1084)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
There ya go
>>
>>66740087
>>66746058
>>
>>66746058
Awesome.
>>
File: houngan.png (808 KB, 624x998)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
Requesting a portrait/bust of a houngan, a voodoo priest. He's a tall black man with his face covered in bandages, he wears a slick suit and is covered in red powder
>>
File: Size8AtMost.png (858 KB, 1426x2000)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>66738381
Done.
>>
>>66746411
OR here, thank you so much! But could you make a few small changes, like make her eyes blue and her hair a dirty blonde color, like i wanted in the request? It's alright if you kinda forgot those details.
>>
File: 1560302908300.jpg (35 KB, 346x800)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>66735884
Anchoring tiefling warlock, are you still there anon?
>>
File: Chantel ref.jpg (2.14 MB, 2328x1586)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
Requesting a bikini pin-up pic of Chantel over there

take inspo from the attached pics; also, bits of cyberware are appreciated
>>
File: DirtyEnough.png (849 KB, 1360x2000)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
>>66746501
>>
>>66746972
Perfect, got a blog btw?
>>
>>66747045
No but I seem to get that question a lot, so I guess I should get one...?
>>
Requesting an adventuring group as a boy band
>>
>>66747280
I think so, may be a good idea.
>>
>>66741728
He's not giving footfags any ground
>>
File: she's a modest lass.jpg (265 KB, 521x950)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>66738439
>>
>>66747539
Ooh, not OR, but fantastic job as always Lewd.
>>
>>66747280
DA's good for archiving.
Twitter's good for shilling.
Tumblr's good for nothing.
>>
File: Atem.png (3.93 MB, 3001x1500)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
Requesting my Aasimar Divine Soul Sorcerer.
Thanks again to Petus for doing the sketch!
>>
>>66747539
OR here, thank you Lewd. as per usual your art is 10/10
>>
>>66746972
Get that woman a bath, some new clothes, and some food. Also a notepad so she can write things.
>>
File: 53296545.jpg (1.05 MB, 2633x1542)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>66735520
Requesting my Xenophobic Human Crusader. A is the general facial features, went in for a strong jaw, roman-esque nose, deep blue eyes, and short hair. Physical build is muscular but not bodybuilder-like, more a result of intense physical labor on a near daily basis. Not so pretty scarring on the face and body. B is his current attire, chainmail with a surcoat but the color scheme is reversed with black as the primary and white the secondary, symbol is a wolf's head akin to WH40k's Space Wolves' and more centered on the chest in place of the cross.
His arsenal includes his main weapon, a Silver-Treated Longsword with no real flashy design, a typical Mace (which has become his ranged weapon), and a Dagger as a back up. But would probably be wielding the sword in most instances. If you're in the mood for a more morbid depiction or maybe humorous, he does have a very specific form of Ornithophobia, specifically crows.
Much thanks in advance for taking on the request, I hope you have fun with it.
>>
>>66747539
Not OR but good job Lewd, glad you're still around. Member when we started /wst/? Good times. Remember when we gave you the moniker? Good times. Only came into this thread because I saw people mention your name.
>>
>>66735520
OR here. Thread ended before I could thank the drawfriend and I would like to because this looks amazing! Thank you!
>>
File: In_Nomine_Satanis.jpg (316 KB, 2100x1500)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
Requesting my character from a In Nomine Satanis game where we played as demons in human disguises.
>>
>>66747578
>>
File: eg.png (570 KB, 1000x1250)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>66748753
>>
>>66748767
Nice. I like handsome boys!
>>
>>66748060
Sauce on the the scarred man?
>>
File: Maddoch Hoss.jpg (216 KB, 1022x1046)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Requesting my grizzled old Orcish Soldier, sitting on a pile of half-melted rubble smoking a fat stogie, his weapon propped against him and the visor popped up. A former gladiatorial champion from the undead world of Eox, Maddoch (or Mack, as his friends call him) has taken up prospecting work with a band of intrepid adventurers who are now in the middle of trying to stop a superweapon from falling into the hands of an omnicidal death cult.

Maddoch is a tall, gray-skinned Orcish male with prominent tusks and salt-and-pepper hair done up in a small mohawk, with outrageous mutton-chops without the mustache that jut out of his broad, square jaw. He's a thickly muscled man, but I like to joke that he's starting to get a bit fat - life's getting a little easy for ole Mack, and nobody's around to tell him he can't go for seconds. He's tough as a junkyard dog with more scars than sense, but he's shown to be quite kind and gentle around other people - his bark might not be quite as bad as his bite, but he's not much of a biter, if you follow me. That said, he is a bit of a show-off, the consummate showman that always wants to have a bit of flash with the firepower, which is why he likes to use a big ole Disintegrator Cannon that rips opponents apart at the molecular level - and hey, if he's gotta kill fast and guns are too slow, his electrified gauntlets have ripped out more than a couple spines in their day.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 480x320)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>66736290
God dopy kobolds are my biggest weakness. I love this lol

>>66742307
This cloppy boy also looks fun to draw.

Ill go ahead and start these up tonight. Might be a week or two to finish them with everything going on tho
>>
>>66748829
Colonel Volgin from Metal Gear Solid series
>>
>>66748767
OR I got to say you did well anon! Got to say I'm pretty intrigued by the cloak, while not like what I had in mind it has a certain je ne sais quoi that is appealing... like perhaps made for parties and celebrations?

Thanks a lot drawfriend! You did a really nice work!
>>
>>66749013
What's the source for that orc?
>>
File: eg2.png (183 KB, 879x827)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>66740082
>>
>>66749439
This guy, right here!
https://www.artstation.com/raphlomotan
>>
>>66749466
Thank ya.
>>
>>66749267
In your ref it looks like its made up of layered strips of cloth, so I was going for something along those lines.
>>
>>66735520
Requesting this pic with these two guys fighting but just the generic bloke on the right pic getting his arm cut off instead.
>>
>>66749463
Pretty neat. I like your style.
>>
>>66749496
Well I like it! Thanks again!
>>
File: zap.jpg (255 KB, 871x1280)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>66748829
Picture, too, in case you wanted it.
>>
>>66749117
Thank you. They are collectively referred to as The Boys and they really do try their best.
>>
>>66735520
Requesting a little photoshop help for a technological impaired anon.
Could anyone of you be kind enough to remove the guy from this pic, leaving a blank background? The Plan B is just cropping him out, but I'd prefer to keep her gun whole as I find it gives more authority and weight to the image.
And in any case, thanks for reading and have a nice day.
>>
>>66747539
Not OR, but any artists out there interested in coloring this piece?
>>
File: werewolf.png (1.11 MB, 1080x846)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
File: OC.jpg (157 KB, 939x658)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Requests for a funny 40k joke and replace the police van with a Rhino (bottom right).
>>
>>66735666
I like thighs.
>>66748231
People still remember that?
>>
>>66749254
Kawabara Kuwabara
>>
>>66751682
lewdanon I love you
>>
>>66748767
>>66749463
Nice to see you back, nervess.
>>
>>66751682
I do. Or at least I do. My superpower is remembering pointless and useless things about stuff that happens online. Fear me.
>>
File: Quarter God Sorcerer.jpg (214 KB, 1167x960)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
I'd like to request a Quarter-God sorcerer, for a game my group is playing. He's basically the son of a Demigod, who has now decided to take over and rule a kingdom.

His Grandfather is a god of storms/weather so his powers are somewhat atmospheric, such as using existing weather and making it even more powerful and shoot relatively small lightning bolts with his sword, but he's very adept at spellcasting and uses energy from the atmosphere to enhance his sorcery. He's a mercurial person, and generally likes to float above us to talk about his day and generally aggravate/taunt us.
>>
>>66749117
Thank you for taking the cloppy boi req! Take all the time you need!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (621 KB, 1705x1357)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>66750647
>>
File: crop job.jpg (287 KB, 1705x1357)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>66751924
>>66751924
>>
>>66751924
What did you gain out of being like this?
>>
>>66751940
He got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>66751940
I'm guessing amusement. Also looks like he still did it for you.
>>
>>66751924
This is the most funny thing i have seen in here in months.
I cried.
>>
>>66751924
>when your sniper's a thot who doesn't want a spotter
>>
File: Huntress_idea_sheet.png (436 KB, 1676x1174)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
Requesting a monster huntress with tanned skin, short black hair that's in an undercut, has a well-fit and toned body with some abs (similar to Mikasa from ATOT) that's got a few old scars from bites and scratches of monsters troughout, three scratch-like black markings on each side of her cheek, with the closest one to her eyes being the longest and biggest, followed by the second and then third mark, and she's got shark-like teeth that she sharpened, kinda like that "my main goal is to blow up" dude, with a few teeth being made of silver as she got some knocked out in previous hunts.
She's equipped with a wide arsenal but what she commonly brings on most hunts is shown in the ref pic, like the short and long Japanese swords which are located on her left hip, the double-barreled pistol on the right side, two knives on each leg, partially hidden by her outdoor boots, and has her shotgun on her back. Outfit is artistic liberty but i'd like for it to have a midriff.
>>
File: img_1560479886418.jpg (2.34 MB, 3014x3014)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
Is the anon who requested the high charisma archer assassin still around? I want confirmation before inking and painting.
>>
>>66736573
Bump.
>>
>>66737855
I like this request. I've started drawing your pup, let me know if there is any additional info I should take into consideration.
>>
Requesting my female High Elf Artificer/enchanter npc. Going for a fantasy magic meets modern science aesthetic.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>66735653
>>66735667
Bumping color request.
>>
File: Proud-father.png (1.47 MB, 1500x944)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Requesting an NPC, a mariner and proud father, holding his 6 month-old tiefling son.
>>
>>66749463
Warlock requester here, thank you so so much for taking the time to do this! Was a wonderful surprise to come home from work to see this.
>>
>>66753011
I'm here, thank you for taking up my request.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (353 KB, 620x842)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>66753500
Nah that's everything. I guess if you wanted to you could give it one of these little masks like this little sprite here, but that's really optional.
>>
>>66754538
How do you like the pencils so far. Change anything?
>>
>>66754934
The nose looks kind of big and long but other than that it looks good.
>>
>>66736049
Yes, I saw it. But I didn't get a chance to thank you.

It is very nice.
>>
>>66736049
Ooh cool, so neat seeing someone get two cakes.
>>
File: Orc and Hobgoblin.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Is the anon who requested the Orc and Hobgoblins still around too?

>>66754984
Changed the nose. I'll start inking and coloring.

Also I'll remind people if they want to check my work I'm on instagram @vinydewonderful
>>
File: Go die in a fire.jpg (344 KB, 1113x1448)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>66741721
>>
>>66739251
Bump
>>
File: phoenix lich.jpg (1.26 MB, 2150x1200)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
Requesting my aarakocra necromancer who recently underwent a divine ritual to become a baelnorn-esque lich. Instead of the typical skeletal look, he took on a smouldering, phoenix-like appearance.
>>
File: lizzy bois progress.png (3.7 MB, 4503x3000)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>66736290
Progress! Wanted to hit you up about the smaller details before progressing further. See if you wanted any details changed. There's a couple elements about the ref pics that I'm not quite sure about too like the armor and weapon.
>>
>>66748244
Thanks Anon. I was thinking of reposting to make sure you saw it. Glad you like it.
>>
>>66756419
>@zorakdraws
Am I retarded? I can't find this.
>>
File: kissing_sailor.jpg (207 KB, 1484x989)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
If we have any WH40K artists present, I'd like to see a scene of a pair of humans. A Guardsman kissing a Sister of Battle, in front of a pile of dead Orks. See reference image. Thanks.
>>
>>66756505
It's a twitter account I started when Anons here and in /wip/ asked if I was posting on any social media.
https://twitter.com/zorakdraws
>>
>>66756382
Once more, the predictive ability of this thread more noiseful dwellers is called into question.

>>66214823
>wants FOUR(4) different characters at once
>for free
>Boi

>>66214823
>yeah you need to fuck off and stay fucked off

>>66215882
>Shut up you entitled poor trash you're full of shit.
>>
>>66756760
Why are you bitching about deleted posts?
>>
File: cloppyboi progress.png (3.47 MB, 3000x3000)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
>>66742307
>>66749117
The stars really aligned tonight to really get down to it and draw. I've started coloring him a bit preemptively; he still has a lot of cleaning up to go but here he is in all his WIP glory. Lemme know if there's any details you want changed or added; I know I still really gotta figure out what I'm doing with that armor of his.
>>
>>66756760
>wants FOUR(4) different characters at once
>for free
>Boi

Can you show me where the drawfags are being forced to complete anything in these threads? If nobody wants to draw 4 characters for free, they won't. Piss off.
>>
>>66739547
Bumpo
>>
>>66756762
He's also quoting posts made just over a month ago. Like, what the fuck.
>>
>>66756780
Just report him as off-topic and ignore him.
>>
>>66756762
>>66756780

Well, you see: those were the answers the first time the OR made that request.
And I am surprised, really surprised, that is being done. I am happy for the OR, and I am happy for the drawfriend who is nailing it, but about all I am surprised.
Just that.
>>
>>66756860
Keep it to yourself.
>>
>>66756771
Not even OR but that looks pretty good to me.

I wish I could draw. You don't want the harbl MSpaint doodles I've made trying as proof. Trust me.
>>
>>66756898
>I wish I could draw

Anyone else tired of seeing this? Like, it's not a mystical skill you have to be born with, anyone can learn how to draw id you just put in the time and effort.
>>
>>66756918
*Raises hand*

I never know what to do with comments like these as a drawfag either. Do you want pity? Validation? Me to bestow my powers unto you?

>>66756898
You wanna draw start working at it my dude. No wishing neccessary
>>
>>66756771
That’s Amazing anon, it’s pretty much how i imagined it. no complains at all!
I can see that the armor can be an ass to draw, take all the liberties you want if you feel that another style feels better to draw
>>
>>66756953
>I never know what to do with comments like these as a drawfag either. Do you want pity? Validation? Me to bestow my powers unto you?

Exactly, there's no response appropriate other than basically telling them to just buckle down and work. I had to work to learn how to draw, as did every other artist.
>>
>>66756760
This is such sour grapes over literally nothing that you dont deserve the fill for how much of a faggot you're being
>>
>>66756989
what
>>
>>66756953

Is that how it works? If I kill you, do I inherit your drawing talent?
>>
hello, I'm looking to get a character pic for a Changeling character I'm going to play, and I can't find anything online even close to it
>huge guy, broad shoulders, large hands, maybe a bit of a gut
>not overly menacing, but imposing, looks a bit stupid and is actually quite nice
>wearing garbage-man's overalls
>has the face of a catfish, with a very wide toothy mouth and fleshy whiskers
if any of you finds the kindness to do this request, I'd be so grateful
it can even be just a sketch, it would already be great
>>
>>66757026
No no no. Nothing that extreme. Taking just their hands will suffice.
>>
File: joe reference.png (1.24 MB, 1278x842)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Requesting a guy in a really, really ugly Hawaiian shirt, balaclava and sunglasses, wielding this gun. The idea is he's the worst hitman in Miami, real bottom-of-the-barrel for assassination - the only redeeming factor being that he's willing to work for like $50, a baggie of whatever pills you have to hand and a slap on the back.
>>
>>66757052
Lmao! 10/10 would give him 50$ and my extra-strength tylenol.
>>
>>66751682
Absolutely thightastic, lewd.
>>
>>66756061
Just saw this. Thanks for the fill, I'll show it to the group at the next session.
>>
My request is actually for a repost: I remember seeing a classic old, bearded wizard (possibly Disney Merlin) wearing shutter shades in a drawthread. If anyone can supply this picture, please do so.
>>
>>66736441
Bump
>>
File: its latez.jpg (227 KB, 923x705)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>66741147
>>
File: picture supplied.jpg (92 KB, 349x500)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>66757442
>>
>>66757856
OR
Holy shit drawanon that is fucking amazing
Thank you so much!
>>
>>66757858
You're the best around, and nothin's ever gonna keep you down.
>>
File: Middenland Soldier.png (493 KB, 807x535)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
Requesting my Warhammer Fantasy character, Middenland soldier. Young, blonde long hair and medium to long beard and blue eyes.
Wearing a Leather Breastplate, the uniform and wields a sword.
I gave two example for the hair/beard and on the left its exactly how the uniform/armor is (hat included).
>>
>>66735573
Any love for hydras in fashionable footwear?
>>
>>66756285
>Instead of the typical skeletal look, he took on a smouldering, phoenix-like appearance.
Not an artist, but chiming in to say this is a really interesting concept that I may steal.
>>
File: 2019-05-31 01.55.52.png (348 KB, 458x545)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
This, but a drow male with blood red hair and solid black eyes that glow blood red, not a human.
>>
>>66736123
Bump
>>
>>66758977
Solid black eyes that glow blood red?
huh?
>>
>>66758977
>drow
>that buff
>>
>>66759114
Yeah, he lifts, bruh.
>>
>>66759695
>lifts
more likely he juices.
>>
File: Catfishman.png (777 KB, 1500x1500)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
>>66757029
Something like this?
>>
>>66761001
This is glorious.
>>
>>66744881
Bump. Thank you.
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (45 KB, 136x151)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>66761001
dammmmn
that is absolutely perfect
thank you so much
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.97 MB, 1054x1266)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
Requesting a goat headed greaser in a leather jacket, the image of a baphomet woman in a pinup pose on the back.
>>
>>66761408
I can keep working on it if you want, he's great fun.Just wanted to see if you like the direction
>>
Man, there’s lots of requests getting fulfilled lately.
Good job drawfriends
>>
>>66761468
well this take is a little cartoonish but I really love it
ideally, I envisioned him a bit taller, with proportions closer to an actual human, but I didn't want to sound ungrateful or anything
>>
>>66735520
Draw a gay vampire.
>>
>>66761468
Not OR, but I will 100% use this in my supers campaign.
>>
>>66761570
I'm afraid cartoonish is what you gonna get this time around, I'm in the mood
But I could add a normal human for size
>>
>>66757026
There can be only one!
>>
>>66761659
no problem at all, you captured the essence of the character really well
if you wanna add a human next to him for comparison, he's about 6'8'' tall
>>
File: elfcoat.png (570 KB, 813x1100)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>66753749
>>
>>66762552
This is awesome, thank you.
>>
>>66735520
I got about an hour. Who wants their shit drawn?
>>
>>66763415
please do two blond curly haired buff vampires in togas, one short and stocky, one tall and lean
>>
>>66763415
Dazann and the Oni Thot fighting over the last slice of pizza.
>>
>>66763512
>>66763415
This! So much this!
>>
>>66763489
Dats gay. Alright
>>
>>66763415
>>66748384
If you're able to draw the expression right in an hour (or you'll work on it at a later time), I hope this interest you. Otherwise, I hope other requests get your attention.
>>
>>66763489
Male?
>>
>>66763611
Nope.
>>
>>66763611
OR here, yes, male
>>
File: Spoiler Image (24 KB, 425x425)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>66761590
Ok, here, look at this
>>
>>66763625
or female, I ain't your boss
>>
>>66763628
Nice.
>>
File: vamps.jpg (367 KB, 1100x1501)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>66763489

an hour well spent
>>
>>66764385
awesome! thank you, drawfriend
>>
File: 1560380137142.jpg (787 KB, 1688x2977)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
Found this over in /wbg/, and I really like the look of it. Could I get an Italian looking man in clothes like this? He'd be a prosperous man and the campaign's medieval Mediterranean-ish.
>>
>>66764641
I suppose it's good to include a face reference. If you want to give him a different face/hair/whatever that's fine.
>>
File: Lizardman Priest.png (2.85 MB, 1440x1570)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
Can I get a lizardman priest, he looks like the striped lizard with spiky tail in (a), has a body shape like killer croc in (b), and he's wearing clothes like (c) except for the cross, you can replace that with a isosceles trapezoid.
>>
File: THICC jojo.jpg (294 KB, 590x1050)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>66738273
>>
>>66756382
Hot damn this is looking good already. Okay, yeah, I'll give you the run down. I had more description before but people said I was greedy.

So, armor is kind of whatever-- I picked some nice enough looking heavy plate as a reference, and what you've got him in looks great as is. It's not ornate or flashy, it doesn't gleam with holy power. He's a dull bronze dragonborn, with light blue eyes, so color-wise that's the thing to take into consideration.

He uses a great axe in one hand, and has a shield strapped to his other arm. The axe, I figure, is a doublesided deal, maybe a little jagged looking, the way a dragon's wing has spikes. The shield is large, and itself probably looks like a giant scale. But if that's too much just a shield with, as my DM put it, "the archetypical sun with the ridges around the end, and a vertical line running through it, though your order probably has like a dragon skull in the center."

As far as the kobolds are concerned their names are Mup, Gup, and Tup, and they're all very good scaly boys. Just this session, while most of the party was getting our asses handed to us, the Bard gave two of them instruments (Tup already had a horn, he toots on it to announce the pally in public places and it's super embarrassing) and they all just had a jam sesh. Gup (the "strongest," in charge of supplies and carrying them) was given a viola and, not understanding how it worked, just broke the bow in half and used them as drumsticks. Mup (he has a herbalist kit and mostly makes tea out of dead grass) played his flute admirably despite his claws getting stuck in the fingerholes. While the pally is bronze, the kobolds are all the standard sort of red, and none of them have weapons or armor. They aren't allowed to fight never ever.
>>
File: 1454333.png (761 KB, 683x717)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>66765515
holy shit dude
>>
>>66765664
Leave him be already, damn.
>>
>>66765385
Not OR but you made her cute, Lewd.
>>
>>66736478
Bumpp
>>
>>66765664
>they ask for more detail
>guy gives more detail
>holy shit
what is your deal
>>
>>66765385
Top-shelf
thank you very much
>>
File: 7Jx1OaSudgo.jpg (388 KB, 1146x1080)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>66735520
Requesting a (slavic) elf from the Army of Darkness which is basically an edgy LARP group in army/mercenary band form.
>>
>>66765515
Is this a troll?
>>
>>66765515
>toots it to announce the pally in public spaces
>broke the bow in half and used them as drumsticks
>mostly just makes tea out of dead grass

Lol I love these guys. Im upset I didnt think of the concept first what a fun little kick for your party. Ill try to incorporate more of their personality/roles into the pic too

>>66736290
>>66742307
Might be a few days before I can really work at them again tho just as heads up
>>
>>66765851
>>66765768
>>
>>66765963
Absolutely take your time, no rush. I'm glad you like them. They've been an absolute blast to RP.

You don't have to include the kobold personalities or anything. Seriously, aside from the sword instead of an axe there, I think its fit to print. Like I said though, as much or as little detail as you like. I vomited a bunch of info there for you to use as you please, but I seriously love it how it looks now.
>>
File: tgjoe.png (3.06 MB, 2910x3291)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>66757052
Hope the shirt is the tackiest shit you've seen. Enjoy! Was a lot of fun.
>>
>>66766878

Wow, what a shirt.
>>
>>66766878
Not even OR but honestly thank you for bringing this to fruition I love this guy
>>
>>66736123
>>66759079
>>
>>66751934
OR here, couldn't check earlier. Thank you very much for taking the time, anon.
>>
>>66766878

What If: They remade GTA Vice City
>>
>>66767201
OR here, thanks so much. Really, really good. Here's some quick information about him.

Sugar is a level 8 ghoul rambling merchant who sells multiples of 3 to 5 junk items, 2 aid items, and rarely De-lux Sugar Bombs.

The junk items he sells are as follows: Circuit board, tin can, abraxo cleaner, elbow vacuum tube, and any of the following, broken robot part, busted chipset, or Jet (drug), choosing just 1 of the three possibles any time he sells.

He's wandering around trying to find his ghoul gf, a girl ghoul who looks like she has a bunch of illnesses (looks only it's rad damage), whose name is Germs.
>>
>>66738049
bump
>>
File: Pistolknight.png (2.85 MB, 2256x868)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
Requesting a character for a setting I'm working on. It's a knight in Gothic plate with a fancy flintlock pistol and big mace. Colours pretty much as they are in the pictures (although colour isn't necessary). The mace should be reasonably sized but with a longer grip than you'd normally find on a mace. The exact pose is up to you, but he should look as if he's in combat, pistol ready to fire, mace ready to swing.
>>
>Dead thread
>>
>>66769140
cool story, bro
>>
>>66769153
How are you doing tonight, anon? Having fun on Friday?
>>
>>66736573
Bump.
>>
>>66742719
Dino bump.
>>
File: Assassin.jpg (201 KB, 1200x1200)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>66754984
>>66754538
Here is the finished pice!
I didn't scan it, I just took a picture from my sketchbook and removed the surroundings of the page. Not that it may be much of a relevant information. lol
I hope you like it!

To anyone interested in a commission of a character drawn and painted in watercolour in a similar way just PM me on Instagram.
>>
File: MonkeyBusiness.png (526 KB, 657x661)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>>/wsg/2901066
Requesting the monkey in this webm adapted into a character for street-level supers game.
>>
>>66770386
Not OR, but that's pretty cool, and I'll keep you in mind though I've spent a bit too much on commissions recently
You should add yourself to the commission sheet in the OP.
>>
>>66770386

Not OR but I like the watercolor-y effect of the pic.
>>
>>66770444
I will do that. Thanks you!
>>66770446
Thanks! It's real watercolour. I know that there are some artists that use watercolour brushes on digital media which is fine too, just to clarify. But you probably got that.
>>
>>66770527

Oh, my bad. I interpreted your last sentence wrong, as if it was saying the assassin pic wasn't traditional watercolor.

I may hit you up for commission sometime. Need an Instagram account first though, haha.
>>
>>66770571
I posted my email on the list: [vinydewonderful @ hotmail dot com] I should've realized not everybody uses instagram, I know I didn't until recently.
>>
File: magnimopus.png (23 KB, 1024x1024)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>66770730
It took me a while but here you go anon! Hope you enjoy!
>>
>>66770900
Thanks man!
>>
>>66770411
Sips?
>>
>>66770900
Do you do lewds? I have this idea of a scene with a triangle.
>>
File: 2648os.jpg (915 KB, 900x1793)
915 KB
915 KB JPG
>>66735917
Yes I am!! So sorry, my eyes are bigger than my stomach when it comes to 4chan and I've been crazy busy the last few weeks. I'll have a progress update soon. Thanks for your patience!
>>
>>66771000
>trianglefags
Get your degeneracy out of here.
>>
>>66771000
I'd say go to /aco/ but triangles? >>>/trash/
>>
Requesting a female elf working out in a 70's jazzercise outfit.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 100x100)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>66770916
I have no idea what you're meaning. Just a vid I saw on /wsg/.
>>
>>66749013
Badump Dabump! Won't make a habit of bumping it since I know how that tends to be more "filler" than "shiller" around here.
>>
>>66765833
Why is he a Slavic?
>>
>>66756771
Has anyone come up with a centaur that isnt on a fundamental level horrible? At least creatures like minotaur could work on a biological level. Centaur have two rib cages, an L shaped spine and a human mouth that in no way could support their air intake needs when running.
>>
>>66771820
Requesting concepts of a more biologically functioning make-believe horse man.
>>
>>66770658

Took a bit but I shot ya an email. Take a look, let me know what you think.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.35 MB, 3000x3000)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>66771837
Problem solved.
>>
>>66739547
Bump
>>
>>66759101
Eyes that are jet black, but have an inner blood red glow when angry, excited, etc.
>>
>>66758920
It occurred to me after the fact that it's a very Dark Souls -esque concept of undeath, what with the obvious embered / enkindled motif, but the idea behind it was the inversion and corruption of what the phoenix traditionally represents: life and rebirth. Either way, I definitely thought it was an cool concept; my GM and the other players liked it, as well.
>>
File: 2g91.jpg (355 KB, 765x1199)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>66738893
Finished, here's Farm Girl Alchemist.
>>
>>66772043
This is the best and the worst thing
>>
Requesting a yong neimodian doctor with face tattoos kinda like mike tyson
>>
>>66772398
Huh, you practically redrew the whole thing. I think I prefer the earlier rendition, but great job, nonetheless. Not that my opinion matters much: I'm not the requester.
>>
>>66772565
Nah I agree, I liked the earlier version better too. I think I rushed too quickly to color instead of cleaning my lines and ended up making more work for myself. Oh well, thanks for the feedback Anon.
>>
>>66740055
Bumping the mutant!
>>
>>66744615
Bumping my Oni storm Sorceress
>>
File: N1viY8S.png (224 KB, 365x301)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>66771627
All elves of his kind are basically gopniks, pic related.
>>
>>66772464
Requesting references of a young Neimodian, a Neimodian doctor, and of Mike Tyson face tattoos.
>>
>>66771013
No problem at all, just wanted to make sure you were still around and interested. I've got no problem waiting.
>>
File: rider.png (234 KB, 1016x960)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>66740055
>>
File: Gop Stop.jpg (610 KB, 1116x1522)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>66765833
>>
>>66758395
bump
>>
>>66772398
Tbh I also agree with >>66772565
I really liked the first version and was a little surprised when you called it a work in progress. The shading and coloring definitely feel cleaner in the second version, but I prefer her expression in the first I think.

They're both nice though, so good job.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>66775089
>>
File: elf rifle request.png (5.73 MB, 3928x1280)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB PNG
I'd like to request an Elven Rifle Brigade acting as the skirmishers for a human line infantry unit. So, the left image, do stuff like the middle image, with them ahead of a unit of line infantry like in the 3rd image. If you're feeling up to colouring it, same colours. Elven Rifles in green, line infantry in red and white. Thank you.
>>
>>66772398
Nice, saved.
>>
>>66775048
Thanks, i love/hate it (at the same time)!
>>
New bread time bois.
>>
>>66776425
I'll do it.
>>
>>66776608
>>66776608
>>66776608
New thread.
>>
>>66766878
OR here, holy shit this is the best thing I've ever seen, thanks so much based anon!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.