[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't want to talk about the rape he was convicted of or how he hits random drunkards in the head even to this day and the same media that ruins your career over a word laughing it off with him on talk shows afterwards, but he even in the ring he was...pathetic. His best moments were against cans. Everyone knows about the ear thing, but he McBride made him look like a child for an entire fight, Mike was biting his gloves to keep himself from biting his opponent again and, literally within 10 seconds, you see Mike
1. TRYING TO BREAK HIS OPPONENT'S ARM and then
2. HEADBUTTING HIM SO HARD THAT HE STARTS BLEEDING:

https://youtu.be/RCbeeoyOKHA?t=1872

It's a genuine piece of shit. Literally human garbage, but the media treats him like that peaceful giant who you should just leave alone
>>
>>128680512
Mike Tyson is based
>>
>Why is Mike Tyson still a media darling?
Nostalgia milking the population
>>
>>128680512
>It's a genuine piece of shit. Literally human garbage, but the media treats him like that peaceful giant who you should just leave alone
YOU'RE RIGHT, LET'S CANCEL HIM RIGHT NOW!! HE'S PROBLEMATIC!!!
>>
>>128680512
You faggot. You hoe. You scared of a real man. I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.
>>
>>128680512
He didn't rape that woman. Besides that he is nuts but that happens when you consider the combination of a few things. Him being a nigger, being raped as a child and earning a living by taking repeated punches to the head.
>>
>>128680512
le hecking shitheadarino!
>>
He was once considered the scariest fighter in the world but he has some emotional depth and sensitivity under it. I think people see now that he was always kind of a vulnerable guy who got exploited by pieces of shit like Don King. Now he's like a dog that is generally sweet but you have to worry about him biting you because his old owner kicked him all the time.
>>
>>128680725
There is a gulf between canceling someone and not immediately giving him a platform to suck his dick after he, once again, chimped out
>>128680782
>He didn't rape that woman.
Well he was convicted of doing that and I wouldn't put it past someone who tries to bite someone's ear off and break someone's arm when losing and all the other stuff

Thanks for functioning as a living example of how the media brainwashes people and made them like a random thug, though
>>
>>128680929
>Thanks for functioning as a living example of how the media brainwashes people and made them like a random thug, though
>tf
shut up and take the jab
>>
He's a pretty inspirational guy, not his rise, not his fall but how he rose up again

Guy was broke, feeding pigeons like a bum but then he found a woman that actually loved him and started a business, getting work, now he's a millionaire again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pc9VFCqQhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-V9gxqR9M
>>
>>128680929
Ironic that you talk about media brainwashing when you are the one that was told by the media that Tyson was a rapist so you just went with it.
>>
>>128680929
aids ridden nigger using words like platforming
>>
>>128680512
He was an once in a generation type of entertainer and so people are willing to turn a blind eye to his sociopathy/psychopathy.
>>
>>128681338
>>128680977
Read his posts anons. He's a believe all women no matter what type of goy. He has to trust what the media tells him.
>>
>>128680512
t. Holyfield
>>
File: tyson beeing himself.webm (913 KB, 360x639)
913 KB
913 KB WEBM
>>128680512
>genuince piece of shit
in what sense? that he cheated when fighting 20+ years ago?
>human garbage
>he was pathetic in the ring
he was a monster in the ring and the new standard of physical specimens in boxing. Fast, durable, strong, and a heemer.
I wouldn't imagine a germ to know anything about any of those given your hero was a fat midget who had cuckold fantasies of blonde people impregnating his muttoid existance
>>
>>128680854
Pretty sure OP meant why doesn't this guy get #MeToo'd and cancelled like others?
Others, actors, musicians, et al, have been "likeable" too, that's half the reason they're celebrities.
Why do only some get cancelled.

Why does Chris Brown still have a career?
Why hasn't Jay-Z been cancelled?
Why hasn't Jimmy Page been cancelled??

Maybe it's who represents these guys?
who makes the $$$ from them?
idk
>>
>>128681641
>why do some people lose their jobs
because they were hanging on by a thread anyway, and their industry could easily afford to lose them.
what are you going to cancel Tyson from? he has his own business and the boxing organizations don't give a shit about what you say or do
>>
>>128681338
The media didn't tell me he was convicted of rape. It's what actually happened. The media, you pretend to hate, wants you to really like him, though

>>128681509
>cheated
There is cheating and there is headbutting someone, trying to break their arm and biting their ears off on multiple occasions. Punching some drunkard in the face multiple times for nagging him (as weak as those punches were because he is a media hype job) recently shows he hasn't learned anything. It's not even like adult people still just magically change anyway, not how nueroplasticity work
>he was a monster in the ring
No he was shit and lost to cans. Wouldn't last one round against Klitschkos, Fury, Wilder or even AJ, objectively speaking. Way too small anyway. Also would get humiliated by either Paul brother today, which is why he pulled out even though he said he would be in at first
>>
File: khalil.png (1.22 MB, 1039x800)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>128681673
cheating is cheating nigger, difference is whether you care or the ref.
>punching a random faggot
lol
>he lost to cans
10 years and only losing to Douglas is a crazy run at the top.
losing to cans comes with time, and you either retire and avoid the damage or you take fights for money (which is what Tyson did in the end).
>would get dominated by the likes of fighters today
>would get fucked up by younger fighters when he's 50
brilliant take, absolutely groundbreaking.
wonder if you're under the impression that others before 2000's could do anything to the top fighters today
>>
>>128681715
>cheating is cheating nigger
That's like saiyng crime is crime. I will ignore your cuck/mutt flag for the rest of the thread
>>
>YOU LIKE SOMEONE WHO BREAKS THE LAW
>HES A THUG HE HIT A FAGGOT IN PUBLIC
>HE... HE CHEATED IN A FIGHT...
imagine being this much of a raging faggot holy fucking kek
can't believe I replied before I read ur other shit
>>
>>128681670
have you been asleep for the last few years, m8?
also: boxing organizations? wut? dude is like 60.
>>
>>128680782
>>128680512
Tyson most likely didn't rape her so you are correct but otherwise Tyson is a psycho so OP is also correct.
>>
>>128681673
You were at the trial?
>>
>>128680512
>i don't want to talk about the rape so i'll mention it first

Based retard. I bet you believe all women even the ones that have a history of making false rape accusations.
>>
>>128680512
>no nono nonononoNONONOOOOOO he wasn't in his prime when he fought McBride
>Mike Tyson was a beast in his prime, he could bench and run
I'm starting to see a pattern here

He was mediatic while the rest of boxers flee the press or ask for money. Yeah he's a fraud
>>
>>128681964
>>128680782

I'm a zoomer, whats the story with the him not actually raping her? SOunds like it mught be just American black people cope?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.