[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Neverton edition.

Latest gossip:
Everton have been put up for sale with an asking price of £500m. (Guardian)

>However owner Farhad Moshiri has denied reports of a potential sale, insisting he is committed to the struggling club. (Liverpool Echo)

Arsenal could rival Chelsea for Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo, 21, in the summer. (Evening Standard)

>The Seagulls have put a £100m price tag on the Ecuador international. (Times)

Everton will continue talks with Marcelo Bielsa about becoming their new manager but will also consider appointing their former boss Sam Allardyce. (Independent)

>Former Leeds boss Bielsa is unsure about taking the job while West Brom's Carlos Corberan is another option. (Times)Leeds winger Jack Harrison, 26, is a target of Leicester. (Telegraph)

Villarreal and Senegal forward Nicolas Jackson, 21, will have a medical at Bournemouth on Wednesday before a €23m (£20.3m) move. (Guardian)

>The Cherries are in talks with Roma about a signing Uruguay defender Matias Vina, 25. (90min)

Nottingham Forest would like to sign 36-year-old Costa Rica goalkeeper Keylor Navas from Paris St-Germain. (Mail)

>Chelsea have opened talks with Brazil defender Thiago Silva, 38, over a new contract with his current deal set to run out at the end of the season. (Athletic)

Talks are ongoing between Leeds and Juventus over the Italian side's 24-year-old USA midfielder Weston McKennie. (Fabrizio Romano)

>Arsenal have also made an enquiry into McKennie's availability. (Gazzetto dello Sport)

The Gunners are in pole position to sign Real Valladolid's 18-year-old Spanish full-back Ivan Fresneda. (Football Insider)

>Bristol City's 29-year-old English goalkeeper Daniel Bentley is set to undergo a medical at Wolves. (Birmingham Live)
>>
>Everton's kitman has left the club this evening citing issues with a "lack of cleaning supplies" in the club's 18 MILLION POUND laundry suite
>>
>Sam Allardyce reveals on his podcast tonight that Everton have not approached him
not exaggerating, we could be looking at one of the biggest disasters in Premier League history
>>
File: FnEmRlSXoAAnA5Q.jpg (329 KB, 1143x1624)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>This could be the last Anfield derby for a while!!!
hope so
>>
>Today... Moshiri says one thing
>Tomorrow... Moshiri says the opposite to what he said yesterday
>>
>>128672543
Based skip rats
>>
With only a week left in the window, what's the status of the proposed move by Anon FC to finally bring in a GF? One for the summer window perhaps?
>>
>Moises Caicedo
>18 games in half a season for Brighton
>1 goal 1 assist
>100m

Fuck this sport.
>>
>>128672588
more like fuck chelsea
>>
>>128672588
pretty sure caicedo's role isn't goals and assists
>>
>>128672570
chad FC have hijacked the bid, secret talks with bulls united have also been rumoured
>>
>>128672588
hes a kante regen
>>
>Tottenham will pay Pedro Porro's €45M release clause!
>He will say his farewells to the club and his teammates
Weeks of bargaining followed by inevitable capitulation. Another Daniel Levy masterclass
>>
>yeah I mean he’s only dragged the club down from 10th to 19th the rascal
>no but seriously I miss him lads
>>
>>128672667
£40m for him and Chelsea are lurking too. Would be funny if Chelsea snap him up.
>>
>>128672655
Kante was a 5m punt from the French second division. Tired of PL clubs not taking more, or less risk, depending on how you look at it, to bring in unknown players with world class ability. Instead they spend 80-100m on players that never live up to their price tag. There’s probably better midfielders out there than Enzo Fernandez and Bellingham that would cost a quarter of their value. Clubs just can’t be fucked scouting nowadays, big clubs especially.
>>
>>128664046
>FA cup
couldn't care less lol
>>
>>128673184
>the FA Cup, the oldest football tournament in the world, is irrelevant
The absolute state of plastics.
>>
>>128673205
you fell for yankbait, might be time for bed
>>
>>128673232
I'm certain it's not bait, that's the worst part of it. Unfortunately that opinion is a lot more common than you think.
>>
>>128673205
It’s a shithouse competition that’s only relevant if you’re a supporter of a league two/conference team. Nobody gives a flying fuck if you beat a top 6 team. You’ll end up losing to a championship team in the next round anyway. Give me a 24 team Premier League any day of the week - scrap the Fa and League cups, take away grassroots football funding and liquidate all clubs below league one. Football has changed
>>
>>128673174

nobody cares about the "price tag" anymore
>>
>>128673258
>Give me a 24 team Premier League any day of the week - scrap the Fa and League cups, take away grassroots football funding and liquidate all clubs below league one. Football has changed
This is literal brain damage.
>>
>>128673285
Refute what I say then. Why should the FA cup continue to exist? Nobody looks forward to it anymore
>>
>>128673323
mong
>>
>>128673323
Someone who thinks grassroots football funding should be eradicated and leagues below the third shouldn't exist isn't worth an argument. Those are objectively nonsensical viewpoints which would destroy the sport if they were implemented.

>Why should the FA cup continue to exist?
Gives lower league clubs the chance to play against bigger sides and produce upsets. Look at Stevenage winning at Aston Villa or the story from Scotland where a team of amateurs beat Aberdeen. You'd rather they have no chance of ever playing one of those sides?

>Nobody looks forward to it anymore
Who is "nobody"? Big club plastics like yourself who think their opinion is fact?
>>
>>128673323
literally every single club outside big 6 customers look forward to it, it's one of the last few things with sovl in this fucking awful country
>>
>>128673387
simpleton. Stop seething. The Fa cup is for shitter clubs. My team doesn’t need to be in it. We’ve won it so many times over the past few years anywY. Same can’t be said for your team that probably doesn’t even have goal nets kek!
>>
>>128673415
mong
>>
File: NUFCtroll.jpg (47 KB, 429x410)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>dat murphy wave
>>
>>128673400
It's the shitposting Aussie lad. Switches between being a Arsenal and Spurs fan.

>>128673411
I mean I think even big six teams look forward to it.
>>
File: trans fun 2020.jpg (480 KB, 1123x1160)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
Reminder.
>>
>>128673432
>shitposting Aussie
that doesn't narrow it down
>>
>>128673432
City fan. Never supported Arsenal or Spurs
>>
>>128673458
Oh you've switched to being a City fan now. Okay.

>>128673456
True.
>>
>break up the momentum of a PL title challenge just so some conference shitter can have their moment on the telly
Why?
>>
>>128673253
>WOWOWOW WEST HAM ARE GOING TO GO TO 3RD LEAGUE DERBY THE 4 FANS AT DERBY WILL BE SO ECSTATIC AT THE SOUL ON DISPLAY
>>
not worth the (You) tbqh
>>
shan't be responding to bait from overseas customers, goodnight gentlemen.
>>
yeah I knew it was a 3/10 attempt sorry guys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvjk47UORFs
>>
It's funny how it's always foreign big 6 customers who don't understand the SOVL of the FA cup.
>>
>HUGE day for the English football pyramid
>>
>replying to the >***australian*** pedophile
>>
>>128674076
unironically yes, people said he's losing his touch after relegating West Brom when WBA this season were on relegation zone in Championship. such a bizarre squad they got when they were in PL 2 seasons prior.
>>
>>128673703
It lost a lot of soul when it became the "Arsenal Cup"
>>
If the PL teams play good football and the bottom tiers of English football pyramid play SOVL football, then what's the worst tier in the pyramid that play neither?
>>
>>128674221
It never lost its soul.
>>
>FA Cup lost its soul when Arsenal won it a lot
But I have also seen
>FA Cup lost its soul/doesn't count because non-big teams have won it (and one example somebody chose was Leicester; a team with a PL title in the last 10 years)
>>
>>128674480
>>FA Cup lost its soul/doesn't count because non-big teams have won it (and one example somebody chose was Leicester; a team with a PL title in the last 10 years)
If anything its the exact opposite. Last time the FA Cup felt truly soulful was when Portsmouth won it in 2008. It's boring when it's just another trophy passed around by the big 6.
>>
>>128675117
I think it has been funny the last three years because Chelsea got into three finals in a row and lost all three of them kek. Dunno if that has happened before. I think Leicester winning was good too.
>>
>>128673174
Market is inflated. Any PL team that comes knocking a second division team nowadays will be greeted by a $50m pricetag, at least.
>>
>>128675368
I'm absolutely wrong, Nottingham just bought Danilo from Palmeiras for something like $20m and he's Casemiro heir.
>>
Posting here because I'm IP banned from making threads

What's happening to inside forwards?

In recent years many of the most prolific PL players were inside forwards - CR7, Salah, Son, Salah, Mane, Sterling, Rashford, Jota, Zaha, Auba playing as a winger for Arsenal, Martial, etc

Now, there isn't a single non-striker in double digits this season, too 5 are all true 9s, Rashford is closest but he's been a 9 at times. Salah, Son, Sterling, etc who bossed the scoring tables are nowhere to be seen.

Whats with the fall of inside forwards? Is it just because everyone is copying Pep and using inverted fullbacks (forcing wingers to stay wide)? But then that beggars the question why Pep himself decided to mostly abandon the inside forward role. Were they 'figured out' somehow or is it just coincidence?
>>
>>128675413
Football is closer to being optimized
>>
>>128675413
Italy has dozens of teams that play in a 3-4-3 and they use inside forwards aplenty, either one of England or Italy is tactically outdated. And Pep most likely stopped using them in favor of a pure striker in Haaland, so I feel it's just a matter of adapting the squad to what you have.
>>
>>128675516
Well but even teams that still seem to use them - Liverpool, Spurs with Son, Sterling at Chelsea - they aren't anywhere near what they used to be and idk if it's just individuals falling off or some sort of defensive counter
>>
>>128675368
Nah Not really. They inflate but not that much. Arsenal buy Artinelli for only around 10 Million. The problem is you can either get Kante or Guendozi when buy player at second tier league
>>
>>128675413
There aren't world class inside forwards snymore
>>
>City are the only Big Six team without a stadium
Why is that? Aren't they rich enough to build their own stadium?
>>
>>128672588
And Chelsea fans are whining and blaming Brighton for inflating the market price when chelsea themselves took majority part in inflating the market by willing to pay over the odds for anyone lmao.
>>
>>128675860
Roman isn't in charge anymore, if they get a transfer ban they will go down to Championship
>>
>>128672588
remember when United heavily scouted him back when he was still playing in Ecuador. not sure why they ended up not buying him when he's a dirt cheap.
It's not that United keep on ignoring list of players being scouted there since they bought Pellistri, but now Pellistri is just languishing on the bench it's like even when the transfer board agreed to sign them, when you're a manager of Man U (in this case, EtH), you prefer to just use the most expensive option possible instead of trialing this cheap young option that already got signed to the team. you can't tell me if Pellistri were given the same amount of gametime Antony got, he'd do worse.
>>
>>128673174
>Enzo Fernández
He's a mercenary, there's a high chance he only plays one season in Chelsea before forcing them to sell him to Real or Bayern
>>
>>128675992
I don't think it's a manager problem but a board one, remember how Tuchel was forced to start Lakaka because how much they paid for him?
>>
>>128676062
Antony was obviously EtH's signing, he was so hellbent trying to bring him to United, practically saying to the board "it's either him or Gakpo (who atm is very shite at Liverpool)".
Kinda amazing he held the United's transfer board on a gunpoint to the point they splurged an absolute fortune to bring him in, which unironically brought us to the shambles of their current financial state.
>now you also remember 73m Jadon Sancho who is now still in his 3-month holiday.
>>
>>128675860
>And Chelsea fans are whining and blaming Brighton for inflating the market price
They are? Where? Potter stated Caicedo would cost £100m when he was in charge and now he is in charge of Chelsea and he hasn't gotten worse. So it's not like this is new. But I do find it hilarious that Chelsea fans are screeching about inflation when they're supporting it. As are/were United. Liverpool to a slight degree as well.

>>128676013
He wanted to go to Chelsea when they first came calling but Chelsea fucked them around and hoped that Enzo saying goodbye and shit would force them to drop the price. Glad they said 'no'.

>>128676121
>>128676062
Reminder that Ajax deliberately raised the price of both Martinez and Antony because United wanted them. Martinez has been good though. Plus 10Hag wants Timber, so we'll see another £60m+ player going to United.
>>
File: 1655302515287.jpg (55 KB, 960x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>Ten Hag: "We want him [Antony] to be more direct and be more involved. But as I said, the team is performing better if he is on the pitch. That’s a good thing, that’s a good base to build further. I think he has already made an improvement."
i swear all of Antony's contributions so far has been either tap-ins or bangers. i mean good thing he's scoring but uhhhh, as of now he's as threatening as Sancho on the wing.
>>
>>128676121
That's United wanting ETH to be their new Ferguson, they can't let it go.
>>
At least if Leeds get relegated I only need to follow the championship to keep up with like half the USMNT next year
>>
>>128676169
He also did the same when he was in River, he was desperate to leave for Benfica and started to play like shit on purpose until they let him go
He will do the same if Chelsea buys him, play good one season and then ask to leave if he doesn't win the Premier or the CL
>>
>>128676169
>Where?
In the replies of a tweet about Brighton pricing Caicedo for 100m. Previous recent reports were saying Caicedo was around 70m and FWIR Chelsea offered around 50m, I guess.
>>
>>128676317
Yeah. Caicedo was mentioned to be £60m, then £65m, then £70m, then £85m, now £100m. I forget what Chelsea reportedly offered I think it was £54m. They know Chelsea have the money, so why not go for £100m? Their argument is they need him because they lost Trossard and that other player to a heart issue.

>>128676285
That sucks, but it'd a perfect Chelsea buy, especially if they got him on a 10 year contract KEK.
>>
>>128676121
so if ten hag got his way United's front three would've been

Gakpo - Nuñez - Antony

Lmao
>>
>>128676350
he doesn't have good eyes when it comes to detecting attacking talent as long as he still has that eredivisie hard-on, but Nunez honestly isn't that bad considering the bigger horror is the rest of that Liverpool squad so when he doesn't score, anyone else can barely do it.
>>
>>128676348
Yea and Caicedo doesn't want to leave at the moment either. The way Brighton negotiates, they are a fierce negotiator, they always get what they want. They asked 25m for Trossard, 30m for Bissouma, 50m for White, and 60m for Cucurella: all of that is their asking price, so if Brighton demand 100m for Caicedo, if you really want him, then the only option is to pay that 100m they asked for.
>>
>>128672526
that would still be leeds
>>
Lads why is it that whenever all the UK anons go to bed the discussion on here becomes somewhat engaging/interesting? Cannot put my finger on why
>>
before bed bump hopefully we can continue civilized discussion tomorrow of the trainwreck that is everton.
>>
>>128676495
Brighton have a pretty good shot at securing Europa League next year so weakening themselves right now needs to not only account for what they think the player is worth right now especially with Chelsea willing to overpay before the new transfer rules come into effect but also factor in the direct benefit of getting and EL spot especially if there is a chance to get out of the group.
>>
>>128672588
>Defensive Midfielder
>Judging by G+A
Irish education at work
>>
>>128676350
Gakpo was a distraction to con Liverpool into spending money. Same way Pep hyped up Nunez all through 2020 and 2021.
>>
>>128674179
>WBA this season were on relegation zone in Championship

But he got them relegated two seasons ago and you forget that WBA were 5th in the Championship last season until Steve Bruce came in in February and took them to the dizzying heights of finishing 10th. Then he had them in the relegation zone this season until they sacked him and now they're back up to 10th. Yes, Bruce really is that bad of a manager.
>>
Caicedo is only 21 he could be a Kante tier ball winner for a decade. He will still cost a ton at the end of the season but could help them into Europe. If he isn’t forcing a move then they are gonna keep him (short of 130+ retard bids).
>>
Sports TV subscriptions are absolutely killing me. BT Sport going up from £25 to £30 and Now TV Sports package going up £1 from an already steep £33.99. It should not cost this much
>>
Southampton (1.16) 0-1 (3.11) Newcastle

state of shitcastle finishing
>>
>>128679601
Hope you are like 60 years old and just don’t know any better.
>>
>>128679366
Pep being a evil mastermind since his Bayern arc is the reason he isn't winning the Champions League again
>>
>>128679381
tbf back on that PL season, Bilic was doing even worse (7 pts after 13 matches) compared to Big Sam (19 pts after 25 matches). my point is that WBA squad had no right to survive PL that season.
what came after his stint was most confusing though, sacking Valerien Ismael due to a poor form only to hire a manager who's known playing the most dogshit football style on that Newcastle side.
>>
good morning /trans/!
>>
The sun is rising, it’s a brand new day for the world to shit on Everton fans
>>
>man u are playing tonight
>>
a tactical carabao cup exit by United tonight? they have bigger fish to fry, priverbolly speaking
>>
>>128679994
it's at 3am just don't wake up
>>
>>128680111
Even man utd can't fuck up over two legs against Forest
>>
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64377379

>Before Nottingham Forest rose to conquer England, and when miracles of Munich and Madrid were still unfathomable European ambitions, there was the League Cup.

>It was the first major trophy the Reds won under the late, great Brian Clough.

Are Forest the ultimate MUH HISTORY club?
>>
The north of England is poorer than every country in europe except Greece
>>
>>128680111
Is priverbolly a meme or just Canadian education
>>
>>128680265
Yes
Anyone who follows a Championship club will tell you how awful they've been for it for years on end
>>
Even in their current shit state, 500m seems insanely cheap for Everton. Guessing whoever buys them has to foot the bill for the new stadium and that's why?
>>
>>128680305
Has more sovl than every country in Evrope including Greece though so...
>>
File: file (20).png (1.08 MB, 1684x942)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>128680188
But i still want to visit the match thread in espee and ask "Sancho status?"
>>
>>128680265
No Aston Villa are. They founded the football league and their Vice President was elected first chairman and president of the league. They’ve won 1 European cup, 7 league titles and 7 FA cups.
>>
>>128679444
youre the weird fag who keep comparing Caicedo to Kante how does it feel to be the unoriginal cunt with only one way to (falsely) describe a player. he's not a kante player he's more of a segundo volante holy fuck youre clueless and you keep going around /sp/ comparing caicedo to kante hahaha stupid fuck he's a segundo volante through and through
>>
>>128680499
I’m a different guy, obviously he’s not the same exact player. I said he could be that level of player and obviously they have some similarities. You just lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>128680529
hooooooly fuck everyone laugh at this low IQ dipshit fat retard who has never kicked a ball in his life. Caicedo is so obviously a segundo volante or an inverted mezzala you're just a stupid bitch please stop opining on player profiles when you don't know ball
>>
>>128679601
No, that’s why anyone with half a braincell jumped on the IPTV bandwagon 5 years ago.
>>
>>128680544
meds
>>
>>128680544
Kek it’s actually Todd. Stop spouting FM memes and buy my 18 pace wingers for £70m.
>>
>usually low-mid table team finds the right combo of players and starts doing relative well
>suddenly every underachieving "big" team wants to buy up all their players
>they are rarely as good as they were with their old team
For every Kante there's about 10 Maguires. I get that it's all about money at the end of the day but still.
>>
>>128680599
You figured out what’s happening but not why. They do it to weaken clubs like Brighton and Villa when they start climbing. If the guy turns out a success then that’s a great bonus.
>>
File: 1666905304049680.png (165 KB, 885x890)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
Geordiebros what if Gordon was fucked over by Lampard like the rest of Everton and there's actually a good player in there?
>>
File: 1624243828998.gif (147 KB, 512x512)
147 KB
147 KB GIF
henlo were are de (non-chelsea) transbers?
>>
>>128680645
>Sources at Finch Farm expect Gordon to depart and the [Newcastle] offer to be given the greenlight. Dressing room feel he's already out the door.
>>
>>128680645
Maybe there is. If Newcastle have paid more than £25m for him I'll be fucking annoyed though.
>>
>>128680645
He obviously has potential but there's a big difference between shining in a shit team and being expected to contribute in a team near the top of the table. Grealish and Richarlison both looked much better in worse teams than they play in now. He isn't worth whatever Everton will get for him.
>>
>>128680802
Grealish was obviously hampered by Pep’s autism system. You can see he recently has started ignoring Pep’s rules and he’s doing better.
>>
>>128680781
Yeah that would be fair but looks like it's gonna be around £35mn + £15mn in achievable bonuses. I'm not opposed to the idea of signing Gordon but we could take a punt on two wingers from the continent for that.

>>128680802
It's true but at the same time our wingers are dire and single-handedly have cost us every game we drew this season (except the ones where VAR fucked us). Willock's impotence last night could have easily been responsible for a cup semi-final defeat (Gordon would prob play in his position). So it's not like we're overloaded with PL quality players in those positions as is.
>>
>>128680454
MASSIVE club
>>
>>128680914
Decent chance they send Chelsea to the bottom half next week kek
>>
>>128680852
I hope it isn't that much. I would rather wait for Everton to get relegated and get him at a snip. It's retarded money for someone who doesn't seem to be an improvement on anyone we already have.

>Gordon would prob play in his position

Gordon is a winger though and Willock plays in midfield. I would rather see Joelinton replace Willock and ASM on the wing. instead of Joelinton. It's a pity ASM doesn't track back like everyone else does because he's finally added passing to his game.
>>
>>128680645
Everyone is treating him like he's some 16 year old prodigy when he turns 22 next month.
I get such a bad feeling from this transfer.
>>
>it's another Everton will get relegated this time for sure
they'll find a way to survive again, it'll be southampton, wolves, and bournemouth going down
>>
>>128680645
It's a red flag if he stops trying for the club he actually supports and is pulling sickies. Get a feeling he will start off well, then have similar issues when he goes out of form or Newcastle bring in competition
>>
>>128681222
Iwobi vibes
>>
>>128681242
Wolves are comfortably better than Everton, they've been fairly unlucky

IMO only thing that saves Everton is if DCL finds that purple patch again, but he only did that under Ancelotti and has been dogshit since
>>
>>128680544
>obviously a segundo volante or an inverted mezzala
lmao describe both of those with one sentence each
>>
>>128681247
Being threatened in the street by fans despite the fact you're one of the few players who gave a shit for Everton does that to a man.
>>
>No more Prem footie until after the window closes

Grim.
>>
>>128675786
Stamford bridge has a cemetary next to it and is surrounded by some of the most expensive real estate in the country (it's in a very well to do part of London). Renovation of stamford bridge is almost impossible at the current site, and anywhere nearby would be unfathomably expensive. Afaik Roman was exploring using the battersea power station site a while back but it died on the vine, whatever happened there.
>>
>>128681344
When did Gordon get threatened in the street lmao
>>
>>128681344
>Gordon
>Giving a shit

oh yeah like when he called in sick for training and then got spotted in Nandos. He doesn't give a shite, never has
>>
>>128681366
https://www.sportbible.com/football/anthony-gordon-everton-fans-angry-southampton-511717-20230115
>>
>>128681274
Wolves just don’t score enough. Their system used to work when they had players like pre-heem Jiminez or Jota but they were never replaced and they haven’t adapted.
>>
>>128681379
That has happened since they chased him though.
>>
>>128681380
So Gordon pulled a sickie because he knew a month later his car would be surrounded by some angry fans? Incredible
>>
>>128681407
No it didn't, his "illness" was before that

https://twitter.com/EvertonNewsFeed/status/1610998366950854657

Face it the lad just has a shite attitude
>>
>>128681427
Ah ok fair enough, I’m not an Everton or Newcastle fan so I don’t really care. Everton are such a mess, let’s see if it’s contagious.
>>
>Fulham set to loan in Cedric Soares from Arsenal. Marco Silva views him as a priority signing.
>>
Spurs going out of their way to fuck Everton over so they can take Pickford
>>
File: FnP7Y29WAAEVyNO.jpg (99 KB, 680x607)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Anthony Gordon completes SHOCK transfer to Liverpool
>>
File: IMG-20230119-WA0065.jpg (388 KB, 1512x2016)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>128681364
Its now a shopping centre was there at the weekend x
>>
>>128673174
doesn't help that you can only have 25 registered players, 8 of which have to have played 3 or more seasons in the country under 'home grown' regulations

nobody is wasting squad space taking risks on random european 3rd division players
>>
>>128681640
It's to stop top clubs using their money to hoard players
>>
>>128681659
which works well in theory until clubs like city start signing players then selling them with buy back obligations, essentially like permanent loans
>>
>>128681640
If they are under 21 this is literally not an issue
>>
>>128681604
corrr that's pretty grim. some shitty industrial upper mid tier retail centre instead of a kino new chelsea stadium
>>
>>128681604
When I first looked at that I thought it was a building site with it only half completed and those tables and chairs were people wearing hi vis jackets. Then I seen the Lacoste sign and realised it was finished.
What an ugly pile of shit.
>>
>>128681592
Don't think Pickford is in particularly high demand desu
>>
>>128681717
>>128681804
This would have been kino desu. Idk why they wanted some soulless shopping centre
>>
>>128681604
>If only you knew how bad things really are
>>
>>128681364
I was talking about Manchester City though, still I prefer to have a shit stadium than no stadium at all. No Chelseafag btw
>>
>>128681890
Pvre sovl
>>
>>128681890
Looks like something out of Gotham City
>>
>>128680838
Pep spent the best 8 years of his football career under Cruyff yet he choose to imitate Van Gaal/Bielsa shit mechanic brand of football for his manager career. It's actually sad!
>>
>>128682021
It would fit in
>>
>>128681890
Cause they could build plenty posh housing around it. The whole area of Battersea/Nine Elms is pure cancer
>>
>>128682170
yeah it's absolutely grim. battersea power station is such a beautiful building and they ripped out its soul.
>>
>>128672588
Feel properly disassociated from Prem footy these days. Championship kind of feels more endearing. Journeymen coming in to do a job, young players making it out of youth setups, the odd "ooh moneybags team over there spent £10m on him!", competitive football up and down the league. Lots of grounds full these days too. Just feels like a solid product if you love footy.
>>
>Brighton have bid rejected for Haidara of RB Leipzig
>>
>OGC Nice are preparing an offer of around €30M for Terem Moffi. The player is keen on the move.
West Ham have been gazumped.
>>
>>128682224
Mad to think Cardiff were the moneybags team in 2012/13 and I think >we spent 15m total. I agree though, the wealth gap is getting insane and when you see the teams spending stupid money trying to compete and then getting fucked, it isn't worth it.
>>
>>128682306
OM in too
>>
>>128681604
Grim
>>
>>128681604
utterly soulless
>>
It wovld be sovl if a sovlless rentboy oil clvb had their stadivm there becavse... it just wovld be!!!
>>
>>128682384
fuck off you stupid nonce chelsea have more history than whatever cunthole jew club you support
>>
Dunno anyone is getting upset about the caicedo price. It’s clearly a fuck off we don’t want to sell number and fair enough, why should a team be obligated to give you a player at a fair value if they don’t want to, the player doesn’t want to go and they don’t need the money?
>>
Why are Everton so infatuated with bielsa when he was in the process of relegating a team who understood and were equipped to utilise his system when their squad looks like such a horrible mismatch for it?
>>
>>128682426
no matter how hard they try I just can't take foreign PL customers seriously
>>
>>128682455
Yeah I was wondering that. Also he doesn't seem like the kind of manager who can hit the ground running - imagine he'd need time to put his shitty system in play.
>>
>>128682432
Villa set a fuck off price of £100m for Grealish and City paid it. West Ham saw this and thought they’d better put theirs higher because they don’t want to sell either so they asked for £200m (they will be lucky to get 80 now). Arse and Lelsea fans see the £100m as an actual valuation and not a fuck off price so they are getting mad because they thought he was an attainable target and now they are disappointed.
>>
>>128682468
i'm english mate
>>
>>128682432
Entitlement
>>
>>128682455
Bielsa also doesn't like to take charge of clubs mid-season before
And they're selling gordon, one of the few players in the squad that could actually fit Bielsa's playing style
Just a weird first choice all around really, feels like Moshiri just wants him because he's well known
>>
>>128682455
They aren’t thinking about fit with the club or a plan to succeed, they just picked the guy with the highest reputation that they thought wouldn’t laugh in their face. They are on a collision course with Big Sam and no amount of kicking and screaming will change that.
>>
>>128682426
>>128682503
Chelsea had won fewer league titles and trophies than Man City when both clubs were taken over by foreign investors. And Man City had a richer history than Chelsea outside of titles/trophies

and yet City get a load of flak while Chelsea don't. Interesting...
>>
>>128682477
A quick glance at their PPDA (how many passes they let an opponent have in their half before pressing) suggests thats just not at all what they’re good at. Some of their players like Mina and DCL are just perma crocked and will be killed running all game, while others like tarkowski and coady seem slow as fuck. Can’t see it working at all.
>>
>>128682170
True that. I work around there, possibly the most boring part of London. Literally nothing but empty blocks of flats owned by foreigners.
>>
>>128680111
utd need a trophy so >we wont be fucking around
>>
How did I just know that Ranieri has a new club to coach in Cagliari (his second stint there, with the first one was all the way back in 1988-1991), at the age of 71yo? Even SAF was just a year away from retirement at that age.
>>
File: 1674647028479.jpg (44 KB, 640x400)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>128681890
BUILDING
>>
2 minutes and 20 seconds of adverts at the start of the most recent guardian football weekly podcast
>>
>Everton asking for £60m has put Newcastle off the deal
lmao these retards will NEVER learn
>>
>>128682819
Fingers crossed it collapses because I don't want the fucker
>>
File: 20230125_194335.jpg (1.6 MB, 3276x4096)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>128682819
Literally don't get his hype, he's not even an undisputed starter on a side that's sleepwalking toward relegation. Even i can't believe Transfermarkt lists his current market value at his highest atm which is 40m, lmaooo no fucking way his agent had nothing to do with that insane valuation.
>>
>>128682884
In comparison, Mason Greenwood who was still banging goals left and right (before being found out he was also banging his own gf's face), his highest valuation was 50m.
>>
>>128682540
Chelsea have always and will always be a bigger club than city
>>
>Newcastle don't buy Gordon cos Everton want £80mn
>They get Diaby and Madison instead
I bet Geordies are seething at this potential outcome... how terrible!
>>
>>128682784
Sovl. Fucking loved red alert
>>
>Arsenal fags thinking that they are an attractive prospect for top level players off the back of a meme run in an asterisk season

Kek! Enjoy Weston McKinnie
>>
For me, it's believing Jude Bellingham will join a Liverpool with no plan and no Europe.
>>
>>128682819
Most Everton fans were seething for months that they didn't sell Gordon when they had the chance and let Richarlison go instead, and now they have a 2nd chance they're making the same mistake lmao
>>
>>128683184
sancho 2.0
>>
>Forest Green Rovers have sacked head coach Ian Burchnall, with the club bottom of League One.

>Ex-Notts County boss Burchnall was appointed in May, after the departure of Rob Edwards to Watford and Forest Green's promotion to League One.

>However, they have won just five of their 28 league matches this season and are four points from safety.

>"The challenge was greater than I could have thought coming in," Burchnall said in a statement.

>"For the fans, I am sorry that I couldn't make it work and that they didn't see the best of my team. I hope for them the team turns it around. They deserve a team in League One."

Utterly deluded. Should have never taken the job in the first place.
>>
>>128683184
Would simply LOVE him to go to Liverpool for £150mn then flop. I feel great times are ahead for us ABLs.
>>
File: FnUb97OWYAY_Zh6.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>Fulham have been fined £27,500 for failing to control their players following Joao Felix’s tackle on Kenny Tete in the SW6 derby earlier this month.
I dare say players will always react after such a dreadful challenge.
>>
>>128683184
Next Javi Martinez
>>
>>128683256
Disgusting. They should be docked 10 points too (t. Brighton fan)
>>
>>128683160
McKennie is going to Leeds
>>
File: 190cmmasterrace.jpg (11 KB, 256x256)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
hi lads
>>
>>128683256
I don't think Felix gets that red without the reaction and Fulham don't win that match without him off
It was a fair red btw
>>
>>128683256
wtf lol
united and liverpool do this shit every week for years
>>
>>128683031
and yet the post you replied to suggests that's incorrect, with facts.

Where are your facts? You don't... have any? heh...
>>
>>128683354
yeah but there's a conspiracy against united and liverpool
>>
>Fraser Fletcher: Exclusive: Newcastle are back in talks with West Ham over Scottish youngster Harrison Ashby. Talks are positive after one rejected bid, and I expect a deal to be done soon.
>>
File: 941249_1.jpg (73 KB, 590x350)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>Would simply LOVE him to go to Liverpool for £150mn then flop. I feel great times are ahead for us ABLs
>>
>>128683607
Nope I support Northampton
>>
>>128683607
Why do they always do the face
>>
>>
>>128683354
>>128683430
you now remember Mick McCarthy's Wolves being fined for playing an all-changed team in a cup match, right after Alex Ferguson's Man United did the same with no fine

fuck all customers tbqh
>>
>>128683939
United caused irreperable damage to the FA cup by refusing to even play in it
>>
>>128683961
if the FA had any bollocks/moral fibre they would have banned United from the FA Cup for five seasons
>>
>>128683354
>utd
I think you mean bruno m8
>>
File: leeds.png (186 KB, 802x741)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>
Danjuma CONFIRMED
https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/1618254931416301568
Top 7... Here We Go!
>>
Speaking of Spurs, what happened with Diop Tehuti Djed-Hotep Spence?
>>
>>128684106
Lets not get carried away. Top half is a good goal.
>>
>tfw Leeds are finishing top half
>>
>>128679601
Are you a retarded boomer that doesn't know how to internet search?
>>
>>128684021
fuck off faggot united have been doing it for over 20 years, fergie invented the sport of mobbing referees
>>
Asterisk year
>>
>>128684454
Different competitions
Happens all the time, Villa and United back in November played each other twice in 4 days too
>>
>>128684480
>different competitions
You would be incorrect. The midweek is a makeup of a postponed fixture from early in the season, the second is the natural date. Both are PL matches.
>>
>>128684480
>Different competitions
huh, both are PL games
>>
>>128683184
At least bellendham has proved he can play at international level unlike jadon sancho
>>
>>128684535
>>128684540
Oh, February. Fair enough then Spurs vs. City then are also both PL and are played within 3 weeks, only being split due to a cup break. Without cups it would've been played in a similar timespan.
Point ultimately still stands mind you, don't really understand the upset.
>>
>Everton want to sign Chelsea Winger Hakim Ziyech. Everton are said to be ready to pay up to £25M. [@SkySportsNews]
>>
>Celtic have completed the signing of striker Oh Hyeon-gyu from South Korean club Suwon Samsung Bluewings.
Fuck me what is going on up there.
>>
>>128684703
Who’s gonna gazump this one?
>>
everton have approached ralph hassenhuttl
>>
>Everton's womens team have just had a new signing poached by Juventus at the last minute too
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>128684750
Look at this team. The best part? It is fucking working.
>>
>>128684703
Ziyech has no say in the matter it seems
>>
>>128684202
Played 43 mins this season. Not even been on the bench for the last three games.
>ynr the aussie shitposter saying he was a world class signing
>>
File: 4r.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
grim grim grim
>>
>>128684969
Dyche said no before he was even asked
Bielsa's said no after being told the transfer budget
Hasenhuttl's even just merely weighing it up
It'll just be the current duo of Paul Tait & Leighton Baines for the rest of the season
>>
>>128684969
Have Everton considered that they don't have to appoint a manager who's currently unemployed?
>>
>>128685019
Who the fuck would leave their club for Everton
>>
>>128685019
What worthwhile manager is gonna leave their job mid season for the current everton role
>>
>Rotherham United have signed Norwich City striker Jordan Hugill on a free transfer on a three-and-a-half-year deal.

Hugill has had a genuinely weird career since leaving Preston
>>
>>128685073
Anyone at a club that pays considerably less than Everton?
>>
I really don't understand why so many clubs sack managers without already having somebody lined up to replace them

Just keep the current guy until you get something else sorted
>>
>Japanese midfielder Riku Danzaki arrived in Scotland earlier on Wednesday to complete his move to Motherwell.
>>
>>128685109
especially when they have fixtures coming up
>>
>>128684969
Even the best candidate here only gets them to 38 points IF they can do as well with this Everton squad as they did with their own teams. They are doomed.
>>
Bellingham to sign for Manchester City once Bernardo Silva moves to Barca/Bayern
scousers to say they never wanted him anyway
>>
>>128684588
The upset stems from the fixture makeup date being placed in the precise spot to go against the spirit of schedule as much as it possibly could.
>>
>>128685267
>Bernardo Silva moves to Barca/Bayern
I doubt they want pay 100 mil for him.
>>
>>128672570
None of Anon FC’s loan players have impressed the club bosses enough to secure full time deals, fans are starting to get impatient and wondering if the club is being too harsh
>>
>>128685335
he has one season left on his contract and he's downed tools this season
they will let him go for 40-50m
>>
>>128685335
City don't sell anyone on for what they're worth. You saq it in the Gab Jesus, Zinchenko, Douglas Luiz, etc fees. Think the only good business they've done selling is Sterling and Torres, but both buying clubs in those instances were highly desperate.
>>
>>128685408
>Gab Jesus
bought for £27m, sold for £45m
>Zinchenko
bought for £2m, sold for £30m
>Douglas Luiz
bought for £11m, sold for £15m
>Sterling
I believe that was about break even/maybe even a small loss, look it up (same for Leroy Sane I think)
>Torres
bought for £30m, sold for £50m IIRC

Man City's transfer activity in the last few seasons is probably one of the best of the top clubs
>>
>>128685384
Bayern will have 5 CMs for 2 spots at the end of the season, they are selling 1 so I doubt they will go for him. Same for Barcelona which needs a DM and a RB.
>>128685408
They usually ask for a fair price I would say.
>>
>>128685551
barca and PSG want him
>>
>>128684969
Bielsa's 67, he won't want to go into that shitshow with what might be like a 5 year turn around plan at best especially with a owner that seems as flakey, delusional and untrustworthy as Moshiri.

If Everton avoid relegation and the manager gets a decent budget to play with over the summer then you might be able to get someone okayish but that's a lot of ifs especially with the new stadium not complete.
>>
>>128685597
Yes they wanted him. Meanwhile PSG already bought 4 midfielders in the summer and they need a DM. Barcelona the same, they still need a CM but a rotational one, with Buskek most likely going to MLS they want a DM now, which is why they were linked with Zubimendi.
>>
File: 1632335726428.jpg (83 KB, 868x751)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>tfw transfer embargo
>>
>>128685712
none as good as B. Silva and also stop using a proxy you loser
>>
>Newcastle United have made a third attempt for the signing of Matheus França from Flamengo, according to reports from Brazil.
>Now Newcastle reportedly placed a bid worth €16m paid at once, and that continues to not be enough to convince Flamengo, who insist that the player is not for sale.
>>
When was the last time a premier league team appointed a player-manager? Is there anyone on the current squad that is respected enough by the team to see out the remainder of the season and maybe will them to avoid relegation? Basically let Coleman or Pickford see if they can somehow save Everton but without the risk to their long term career.
>>
>>128685523
Could've sold for higher to someone outside Arsenal
Could've sold for higher to anyone
Could've sold for much higher
>>
>>128685729
Yes, let me just buy 4 young midfielders and then not use them and develop them because muh 30 year old B Silva. If Silva showcases the level of play he does at City and Portugal he would probably benchwarm in both clubs kek.
>proxy
Oh yes, the schizo Man United fan who doesnt know anything about other clubs, wonderful.
>>
>>128685841
>wtf they bought three players for £40m and only sold them for £90m?! oy vey
skullcap on moshe
>>
>>128685864
yeah, I'm a Man City fan and you're using a VPN, which is extremely sad and lame. Sorry bruh but them's the facts
>>
>>128685884
I sold bought 50 shares of GameStop stock in Sept 2020 and sold it at $60 when I could've above $200, or even $300 if I waited a bit longer. Is that really a win?
>>
>>128685812
>When was the last time a premier league team appointed a player-manager?
Giggs I think
>>
>>128685923
you spend your time using shit and irrelevant analogies to try and make yourself sound less Jewish on the internet. Is this where your life should be right now?
>>
>>128685923
yeah
>>
>>128685923
Yeah it's a win, you got free money
>>
Selling Douglas Luiz for £15m wasn’t good business
>>
>>128685923
>can't use United, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal in his argument because City makes more in sales than them
>realises this
>realises it BTFOs his entire argument
>>...muh shares
kek
>>
>>128682540
Chelsea were always the rich people team, City weren't, and the arabs who bought City changed a lot of their identity
>>
File: wherewereyouwhen.jpg (315 KB, 1007x1391)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>128686058
>the rich people team
>>
>>128683961
United caused irreperable damage to English football by boycotting the old League in the 90's
They also killed the Premier by winning it outspending their rivals setting an awful example
>>
>>128686093
>Rich enough to crowdfund stadium repairs
Sounds pretty rich to me
>>
>>128686058
lol this isn't true at all, chelsea have historically had a working class following, and a significant far right skinhead type until very recently. Fulham are the posh neighbours of Chelsea
>>
>>128686093
How did Sovl become Sovless? It can't all be Roman's fault even if it got really bad when he arrived.
>>
>>128686224
all old things are soul and new things are soulless
>>
>>128686224
wrong again, chelsea have pure sovl. some of the best away support in England to this very day, it's true that home games are about half full of yank tourist customers such as yourself, but chelsea never lost its sovl.
>>
File: CG.jpg (166 KB, 1080x1350)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
now this is delusion
>>
can't believe I got 4 anglo (You)s from that post
>>
will roma get ziyech?
>>
>Striker Nicolas Jackson is undergoing a medical at Bournemouth.

>The 21-year-old flew into the UK on Tuesday evening, ahead of a £22.5m move from Villarreal.
>>
>>128686440
>has fewest goals conceded in the best league in the world
>>
>>128686135
>United caused irreperable damage to English football by boycotting the old League in the 90's
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>128686636
>team that parks the bus every fucking match
>somehow has the fewest goals conceded
fucking shocking that
>>
>>128686684
AAAAA YOU CANT JUST PLAY DEFENSE I'M GOING INSANEEEEEEEE
>>
>>128686684
So easy to spot foreign customers who don't actually watch many games on this board.
>>
>>128686684
Where did this "meme" even come from recently? They raped us both time they played us by being aggressively on the front foot and did the same to Southampton last night. Am I missing something or do people think they're a defensive team cos they parked the bus against Arsenal who would have mauled them otherwise?
>>
>>128686788
>Am I missing something or do people think they're a defensive team cos they parked the bus against Arsenal who would have mauled them otherwise?
Yes
Also the Liverpool match
Customers conveniently ignore the fact that Newcastle's record against both clubs is fucking atrocious
>>
>>128686788
They just see a team with a decent defensive record and parrot the bus parking meme that they saw on reddit
>>
>>128684821
So thats where jota has been
>>
>>128686788
>>128686804
Newcastle have a good chance of CL football this next year with their tactics. Combined with the success of Morocco's tactics in the WC there is a risk of more teams going very defensive moving forward which isn't super appealing as a product for the league as a whole. Yes it's good for the individual club but makes for something neutrals get bored of watching.
>>
>>128686440
Nick Pop-ACK

>Goalkeepers with the highest save percentage in top five European leagues 2022/23 (at least 25 saves):
84.6% - Marc-André ter Stegen
83.9% - Yehvann Diouf
82.3% - Nick Pope
82.1% - Gerónimo Rulli
82.0% - Kepa Arrizabalaga
>>
>>128684821
>Stephen Welsh
>Is Scottish
Who is writing this?
>>
>>128686924
This is either bait or you've been watching football fewer than 2 years
>>
>>128686924
There's that convenient ignorance again.
>>
>>128686924
Their revolutionary new tactic of playing aggressively 90% of the time and playing defensively against teams with better attacking players? Yeah... definitely never gonna catch on.
>>
>>128686440
Embarrassing when he sees alisson and edison for international training
>>
>>128687038
Edison died in 1931
>>
>Tottenham will loan out Djed Spence if they can seal a deal for Pedro Porro.
He should be going on loan anyway. 43 mins play time this season. Dunno why he was even bought.
>you seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA
But I didn't.
>>
is salary sport a reliable site for players wages? I noticed they only go as far down as League Two.
>>
>>128687088
Spence's famed attitude problem must have reared its head again. Either that or Spurs signed him so other clubs couldn't get him.

This is a guy who was still bitter at Colin Wanker not playing him at Boro when he was celebrating promotion with Forest.
>>
>>128686944
So he's only the third best keeper, wow Pope BTFO how will he ever recover
>>
>Tariq Lamptey could leave Brighton before the end of the January transfer window
>>
>>128686788
It's mostly just Arsenal fans who are annoyed that they parked the bus and timewasted half an hour when they came to the Emirates. Newcastle have the ability to play most teams off the park if they want to.
>>
>Arsenal have made Juventus star Federico Chiesa their No. 1 transfer target, according to reports from Italy. The forward is one of many players strongly linked with a move away from the Juventus Stadium following a probe into the club's previous transfer dealings.
>£15m
Wasn't this guy a good player? £15m seems cheap.
>>
>>128687157
They didn't just do it against Arsenal, did it against Liverpool. As far as I can tell the annoyance came not so much from the defensive football but the there was barely any IT added on compared to what had been wasted. I mean if it works, it works.
>>
>>128687170
Juve is fucked at the moment, players are desperate to leave and the club will probably be trying to get rid of the big earners so they can balance the books.
>>
>>128687097
I seriously doubt it. Especially the lower down you go, its just an estimation but they'll use the amount from contracts at previous clubs that were reported.
>>
>>128687209
Vhalovic is there and several clubs could use him. I think it is just media shit.
>>
>>128687170
>that 25-year old prospect with a good international cup performance
>>
>>128686944
Does Pope have time to dislodge Pickford as England's number 1. Pickford's save percentage is about 72% iirc but that's while facing almost twice the number of shots as either Pope or Ramsdale (whose percentage isn't much better)
>>
>>128686944
Judging keepers by stats is incredibly difficult. Save % hugely depends on the style of football that teams play and how they defend
>>
>>128687186
Time wasting does need to be eliminated, the World Cup was good in that regard. Time wasting is like diving before it became a bookable offence, it was technically within the rules and some people would just argue it's part of the game, but it was poor sportsmanship and the rules needed to be changed so that it would at least be punished or mitigated.
>>
>>128687186
So 2 out of 20 games which is 10% of the time. Foreign customers who only watch when whatever team they consume is playing are an embarrassment when they try to talk about the rest of the league.
>>
>>128687363
>Does Pope have time to dislodge Pickford as England's number 1
Doubtful, especially after the absolute stinker he dropped against Germany in September
>>
>>128687400
The problem is for domestic games like in the UK, lots of away fans book travel via trains. So if they can start adding on 20+ minutes to games every week then it fucks people up.

Also (probably the reason they actually care about) it could fuck them up on TV scheduling when they have games one after the other
>>
>>128687444
they wouldnt have to add 20 minutes per game if the referees were more proactive in yellow carding for time wasting
they wait too long to start doing verbal warnings, should be like 1 warning then yellow card. would cut down on it a lot
>>
>>128687412
Ramsdale's was worse. Why is Pickford our only /strongmind/ player?
>>
>>128687402
Oh yeah I wasn't saying otherwise, just saying annoyance is mainly from the refs not accounting for Newcastle's tactics 'fairly'.

>>128687400
GK's have been getting yellow cards for time wasting this season a fair bit but divers? Still not. If a guy goes over and it isn't a penalty, it is a dive. By fucking definition. Unless refs are going 'well he did get touched but not enough for a penalty'? Bruno fell down constantly against Arsenal and he wasn't booked. I don't think I've seen him booked for dives. De Gea fell down like he had been shot, wasn't booked for time wasting or diving. He got tapped on the arm by Nketiah I think.

I dunno what the solution is. Even a 3rd party stopwatch to make sure exact amount of time is added on will cause disruption.
>>
>>128687363
He's older than Pickford, so probably not. Pickford will not be dropped under Southgate and by the time a new manager comes along, Ramsdale will probably be the preferred choice since he is younger and will be a stable choice for the next 3-4 tournaments.
>>
>>128687529
>Ramsdale's was worse
The Hungary game was a defensive nightmare, if your defenders go missing, GK can't do much. Not that I think Ramsdale should be No.1 for England, just saying.
>>
Pickford, Pope and Ramsdale are all good desu and would be starters in most other national teams. Think Southgate just has his favourites and doesn't like to change them. Be unfair after this season though for him not to at least give Pope a chance again.
>>
why did spurs sell bergwijn?
>>
STOP CALLING ME A CUSTOMER IM A LIFELONG CHELSEA FAN REEEEE FUCK YOU NIGEL
>>
>Karl Darlow joins Hull City on loan with a permanent deal being considered
>>
>>128687636
He wanted to leave because he barely played
>>
>>128687583
For once England has a good selection of GKs, attackers and midfielders... but the defence is suspect. But any good manager would have won at least the Euros.
>>
>>128687662
Feel bad for Nathan Baxter, that injury he got must have fucked him up big time
>>
>Manchester City make move to beat Arsenal to teenage defender Ousmane Diomande
>>
>>128687583
>>128687676
This is why southgate needs to go, we are just sleepwalking into him picking his aged mates for the euros and he gets the sack indisgraced rather than passing the batton now. FA will never be proactive and thus we will never win anything
>>
>>128687550
>If a guy goes over and it isn't a penalty, it is a dive. By fucking definition. Unless refs are going 'well he did get touched but not enough for a penalty'?
The problem is that refs won't give a penalty unless the player falls to the floor. Players tries to stay on their feet after they feel contact, the chances are that they will miss the goal scoring opportunity and they won't get a penalty either.
>>
>>128687742
To be honest I've seen several players stay on their feet instead of going down and it does confuse me. I applaud it but, yeah. But some plays just go down all the time and then scream at the ref and nothing happens to them.
>>
>>128687720
How would you set up the backline? Obviously Maguire has to be replaced.
>>
>>128687786
Nathaniel Phillips
>>
>>128687761
The point is that players are entitled to go down as soon as someone touches them. You can only really book someone for diving if there's hard proof that no-one touched them, but it's difficult for refs to see that in real time and VAR won't intervene for yellow card offenses like diving.
>>
>>128687881
They should. It might stop it.
>>
>>128687829
Grim
>>
>>128687927
I was just going off this site lmao, he is their best rated English CB. Next is Rob Holding.
>>
>>128687957
>England (GBR)
what a fucking stupid site
>>
> Ten Hag: We'll do everything to end trophy drought | 'Utd is Rashford's club'
>>
>>128687927
don't disrespect the bolton baresi
>>
>>128687927
>>128687957
>>128688060
tbf, he looks alright. Not sure why he didn't move in the summer. Probably not world class but I'll settle for generally solid atm.
>>
>>128687786
Stones & Maguire works well for England, it's not our defence that costs us games but our inability to create chances outside of set-pieces.

Although if we're solely picking players based on form then Ben White is probably the most consistent defender this season alongside Trippier (even if he plays RB atm).
>>
>>128688108
he's pretty good, could probably start at a mid/lower mid table PL side
i think he got fucked this summer cause klopp keeps convincing him to stay just a little long as backup. guess he can't complain but i expect him and kelleher to leave soon
>>
>>128688158
just a little longer*
>>
>>128687957
>Elite in the cup man
Hmmm
>>
File: nat phillips.jpg (123 KB, 1200x800)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>128688060
No idea why nobody has bought Nat Phillips, he's genuinely a very solid CB, he's much better than Rhys Williams.

Although they just recalled Williams from loan, so maybe he is going
>>
>>128688153
Ben White is a really weird player. Signed as a CB, forced to play RB because the RB Arsenal signed got injured... Even though that RB was predominately a CB... and now is forced to play LB because the LB they bought is made of glass.

Yet White seems to do well at RB. If he was faster he would unironically be elite. That's what lets him down. Good movement, good passing, good vision, decent tackling. But just not fast enough.
>>
>Press: Everton are for sale
>Moshiri: We arent for sale Im highly committed
What are the odds some retard intern accidentally leaked Moshiri wants out? Remember this is the guy who said he backed Fat Lamps and then sacked him.
>>
>>128688375
>Say you're for sale
>Then say you're not for sale
>People who might be interested come in and offer you some money
>Ask for more because you're not for sale, so make it worth my while
If you're trying to sell, people will want a cheaper price. If you're not, they want higher.
>>
>>128688270
klopp won't let him go. and agreed williams is not very good but he did a decent job when the club needed him that one injury season. funny how long it took klopp to realize that playing actual center backs, even if they're young and inexperienced, was better than decimating his midfield every week by moving henderson or fabinho to CB
>>
>>128688153
They work well generally but Maguire lacking that bit of pace and his once a game brain fart subconsciously hampers us a little in how brave we want to be further up the pitch. I agree though that being unable to break a well organized defence down is a key problem. That 20 minute momentum against France should have resulted in more than a penalty.
>>
File: 3qrD.jpg (459 KB, 2048x1366)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>
>>128688449
*teleports behind you*
*kisses your neck*
"Teehee, what’s the matter Anon? Are you craving for more?"
*tips fedora and teleports 360 degrees and walks away*
>>
File: 8.jpg (2.33 MB, 2000x2500)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
anyone watching the conti cup?
>>
>>128689101
Any qts playing?
>>
>>128689101
I'll watch Chelsea - Tottenham, want to see England dab on Chelsea
>>
File: IAglAxp.jpg (1.68 MB, 3073x3338)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>128689150
our missy bo
>>
>>128676121
>Jadon Sancho
nope not ringing a bellll
>>
>>128680248
lol
>>
>watching women play sports
>>
someone redpill me on Preston North End. I got their crest in a fifa ut pack and always used it because I liked it but I know absolutely nothing about the team or their fanbase. Didnt want to make a new thread either
>>
>>128689677
first time to win the double, first time to go a season undefeated, very strong team when your great great grandfather was alive. havent been in the top division since the 60s but are still 26th in all time top flight points
>>
>>128689788
first team* not time clearly.
>>
imagine watching the first leg of anything. wake me up when the tension is a bit higher, yeah?
>>
>>128689677
TOM FOOKING FINNEH
>>
United are unironically going to win the League Cup. Why is Rashford good now bros?
>>
>>128690732
One of the Uniteds at least
>>
https://twitter.com/DaleJohnsonESPN/status/1618210631894859777
(In German obviously but) Bundesliga referee explaining directly to the Leipzig manager why he didn't brandish a red card during an incident. Definitely need this here, even Sky Sports must be having wet dreams over the potential on-camera fights it will cause.
>>
Newcastle vs Man Utd will probably be one of the more interesting League Cup finals in recent years. Plus I reckon Brighton, Fulham or Brentford would have a decent run in the conference league if they can stay ahead of Chelsea or Liverpool.
>>
Weggie with a goal.
>>
>>128691381
Ah yes, the classic "small club pips a European spot after having a very above average season only to be unable to cope with the extra fixtures the next season and instantly fall back to where they belong in the league table"
>>
>Alan Myers: Anthony Gordon will return to training at Finch Farm tomorrow. Gordon is the subject of a potential £40M move to Newcastle. [Sky Sports]
>>
>>128691416
Still not entirely sure why he got forced as a meme so hard.
>>
>>128691810
Le tall run around a lot man. He shouldn't be your main outlet for goals but when you got RashGOD on your side, he doesn't need to be.
>>
I wonder which club has had the most goals disallowed against them this season. Meme stats like that are hard to find.
>>
I think people subconciously think 'workhorse' when talking about Weghorst because the words are so similar when actually he's not very hard working at all, just lazes about in and around the box.
>>
>>128692020
I meant in the first place, I remember him getting memed about when he moved to Burnley.
>>
>>128692054
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4722849
Dale Johnson does a weekly article talking about these very things - currently Liverpool with 4.
>>
>>128692161
Oh. Big lad, hoof it up there. I guess. Not fancy or well known.
>>
>>128692189
Based Dale. Thanks.
>>
>Sporting Lisbon have approached Brighton about signing Tariq Lamptey on loan. They see him as a replacement for Pedro Porro who could be joining Spurs.
>>
>>128692437
>>128692189
I've posted that before. It basically says who benefited most from VAR. Which is a four way tie at the moment.
>>
>>128680454
>stoke city
based
>>
>>128692589
>>128692189
Feels kinda pointless when there's no context to it, it may as well be renamed "table of who has had the most incompetent referees/linesmen".

The old debateable decisions website was more interesting, but it got shut down after the guy running it got death threats from Arsenal fans and they doxxed him
>>
File: FnTxwGIX0AA0jfp.jpg (757 KB, 1920x1080)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
Baffling seeing Wolves there.
>>
>>128692689
it'll only get worse (or better depending on your viewpoint) in terms of the premier league pulling ahead of everyone else
>>
>>128692724
Depends how the next set of rights deals go.

I think there's a reason a lot of owners are looking to sell or get minority investment. TV companies are cutting down on spending, and more and more people are cancelling their subscriptions.

I think next TV rights deal won't be an increase, and it'll cause panic + chaos. Wouldn't be surprised if it results in clubs trying to stop the equal distribution of money
>>
>Jurgen Klopp has warned Liverpool supporters the rebuild he wishes to oversee after signing a new contract will not happen 'overnight'.

>The 55-year-old agreed a new deal last April to remain at the club until 2026 but Liverpool sit ninth in the Premier League table.

>Klopp, who took charge in 2015, is managing a transitional period, and told Michael Calvin’s Football People podcast: "It's a challenge, it is one of the main reasons I signed the new contract because I knew it is necessary and will not go [away] overnight – imagine the situation now with another coach in the chair.

>"I would be somewhere on holiday and everyone would shout my name.

>"Throughout the problems you have in a transition period we have an awful lot of injuries, which makes life really complicated. I know the majority of the world is just interested in the short term but we have to be long-term focused as well."
>>
>>128692797
that'll affect all leagues though, PL still miles ahead and only growing overseas
>>
>>128692818
Nothing new, I think everybody realises without Klopp we'd be fucked. Although the only concern is losing all the people behind the scenes
>>
File: 0301.png (554 KB, 1021x574)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>128692689
>West Ham United
>>
Notts Forest were dreadful tonight
>>
>>128692686
>point out Liverpool are benificial of VAR
>w-w-well context! and arsenal sent death threats
>I google this, find absolutely nothing
>check the twitter account (which is still up)
>guy mentioned Liverpool most recently
>he was happily retweeting Arsenal accounts as well
>We know Liverpool fans sent death threats to Kairus et al
>RAWK Meltdown has shut down TWICE on twitter
hmmmmmm, just me noticing things again hehe... i should stop doing that hehe....
>>
Forest really are shite
>>
>>128692858
losing edwards was bad. i've been reading rumors that lindjers is also taking more of an active role and it's rubbing others the wrong way or something as well. who know how true any of that is, but it's possible.
>>
File: file.png (314 KB, 780x440)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
German media says that Scotland is seeking Independence because England is blocking a Scottish /trans/ bill. Where do we stand?
>>
>>128692964
German media is full of shit then. Scotland have been seeking independence for years. Said trans bill is a recent play.
>>
>>128692797
wont the void of TV rights be filled by streaming rights though? apple paid like a billion for MLS streaming, thats starting on the path to what bigger leagues get from traditional broadcasting deals
>>
>>128692964
>Be rapist
>Get sentenced for rape
>Suddenly remember you're a tranny now
>Get sent to woman's prison

State of Sturgeon
>>
>>128693234
Aha
@128693122
Ugh cringe pol take
>>
>PM has complete say in what goes on in your country despite zero votes in your country going towards the PM
>said PM repeatedly rejects your country's opportunity for independence through legislature
If Scotland was a respectable country there'd have been a note on 10 Downing's doorstep declaring immediate independence a long time ago.
>>
>>128681324
>segundo volante
Late runner carrilero with pressing inclinations and and inverted scan runs
>inverted mezzala
Enganche that drops deep and forms a diamond with libero at the base and uses ramdeuter-like spatial attacking

It's really simple, stupid cunts
>>
>>128693519
Scotland chose not to be a country at all
>>
File: wegbros.png (837 KB, 855x597)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>GOAThorse: 1 goal, 1 honorary assist
>Gakpoo: ???
>>
>>128692689
midlands leveling up
>>
>>128693519
no, scottish politicians grift off of this endless debate
if they actually had their way, they would come crawling back to us worse off than they were before
>>
>>128693519
Zero votes in England go towards the PM either...
>>
>>128693519
We already had a referendum recently and voted to remain. We don't actually want to leave, we just get what we want by threatening to leave
>>
>>128690953
the ref and Rose really do come across as lovers here. it’s quite cute
>>
>>128684218
No they aren't. Marsch is going to come back down to Earth. Marsch is going for midfielders like McKennie when they direly miss a non-shit striker — Bamford is atrocious.

Leeds are not escaping relegation unless they get a striker to convert chances. They have decent wingers, they need a finisher. Wober was a really good signing for Leeds this window, since Wober is a genuinely good centerback who will help Leeds stop leaking goals.

But Leeds simply won't escape relegation unless they get a decent 9 soon
>>
>>128686139
It wasn't repairs their stadium lease was about to run out and they couldn't pay their stadium lease.
>>
Gakpo has looked total shit. Worse than Darwingz. Darwingz at least contributes to build up— like Jesus did for Arsenal this season before his injury. Guys like Jesus and Darwingz at least contribute to the interplay. Gakpo is invisible
>>
>>128682791
That’s what you get for supporting the guardian faggot
>>
>>128692689
>In the last two transfer windows, West Ham, Nottingham Forest and Wolves have spent more on than Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG.
>No wonder Europe’s top clubs want a Super League, the problem for them is that it already exists, and they’re not invited.
>>
>>128694272
Gakpoo is the kind of player that would end up at Everton if they had money to burn
>>
>>128693860
They literally just spent their club record fee on a forward you fucking idiot (Rutter)
>>
>>128679795
I think Pep is too big-brained to focus solely on winning silverware, memes aside. He strikes me as the type of guy who wants to reshape and mold how football is played and studied worldwide, a football Soros, if you will.
>>
>>128678081
except past bedtime, all the best discussion is still UK flags
must just be VPN falseflaggers!
>>
> @LUFC have made a €28m bid to @juventusfc for Weston #McKennie: #Juventus ask €35m.
t. Di Marzio
>>
>>128695554
they are hoarding mutt prodigies for the quadruple next year
>>
>>128695554
They're backing Marsch to sign all these shit Americans and they're going to sack him at the end of the season or sooner and be left with them. Baffling.
>>
>>128695554
>>128695576
i thought that was Liverpool FC lmao
>>
>>128695982
dumb fuck
>>
>>128696009
alright mate, we all make mistakes
>>
Just took a huge Everton Football Club. The kind that takes three flushes to get rid of.
>>
>>128695554
I don't think they'd buy McKinnie if Marsch was close at all to getting the sack.
>>
File: fraudrizio.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
why is this man such a massive fraud?
>>
>>128696051
Don't underestimate how retarded owners can be
>>
>Fulham are to make Shane Duffy's loan from Brighton permanent to pave the way for the arrival of Arsenal defender Cedric Soares.
This information was considered so top-secret it was held back by the DM until after midnight.
>>
How do you explain what a Chelsea Rent Boy is to a child?
>>
>>128696123
>they like to put other men's willies up their bum for money, son
>>
>>128696083
I mean they've got Forest, Everton, and Southampton 3 of their next 5. I suppose if they take less than 5 points from that then there'd be cause for serious concern.
>>
>>128696123
Just tell them the truth and stop being bigoted.
>>
>>128695272
Oh shit, Leeds signed both Wober and Rutter?
>>
Damn, if Leeds have managed to sign Rutter, Wober, and also McKennie in one window then I am impressed. They are basically strengthening their squad in every area. God knows how bad Bamford + Leeds CB's were earlier this season.

I actually think Leeds can avoid relegation. I highly rate Wober as a CB and know that McKennie is able to be Champions League quality when he's playing in a transition/non-possession based system

Idk about Rutter but he went for a premium it seems so he cant be total championship tier shit
>>
>>128695411
That's the mindset of every manager though, any manager who says he's only in it for winning titles or enjoying the game is lying.
>>
>One bookmaker has already paid out on Arsenal to win the Premier League - with one supporter taking home a cool £14,000

Remember when that happened years ago and the bookies paid out early on United (or City) winning the league, but then City (or United) won the league and they had to pay out again because they were retarded?
>>
There's a good chance that both the Africa Cup of Nations and the AFC Asian Cup will take place at the same time mid-season in 2024. So PL clubs could lose all their Asian and African players at the same time.
>>
>>128697299
>City wins the league
>>
>>128696941
You feel like Dyche wanted to make his Burnley team a paradigm shift, eh?
>>
>>128685016
I don't know. I'm taking a punt on Dyche taking it.
>>
>>128697374
Yes, that's why he stayed there for so long
>>
>>128695901
They're sacking Marsch? I must have missed that announcement
>>
Paxten Aaronson at Eintracht is better than his big brother Brenden Aaronson at Leeds. I warned you guys. Paxten has serious flair.
>>
>>128698924
Marsch isnt lurking itt, stop trying to scam him
>>
If I don't find any ativan I'm gonna vocaroo this thread again
>>
>>128699535
If Leeds still get relegated at the end of this season I will commit seppuku on post livestream on /sp/ because of how dishonorable it would be for an American coach to buy 3 American players, plus Gnonto, Roca, Wober, Rutter, Kristensen, Sinisterra, etc.

And STILL get relegated.

Like holy fuck dude this team is still playing retard shithouse energyball. Leeds need a less chaotic system

Not impressed with Marsch

If they get McKennie I will laugh my ass off
>>
>>128699743
They should sign Jozy Altidore
>>
>>128699743
>Like holy fuck dude this team is still playing retard shithouse energyball. Leeds need a less chaotic system
They fired Bielsa because of this
>>
>>128699743
>american manager
>american players
That's the problem
>>
>>128700348
for me it's Gyasi Zardes
>>
>>128699743
tbf their net spend is pretty low since they made quite a bank from selling Raphinha and Kalvin "the fatso" Phillips.
now their signings from this season though....
i like Roca at least
>>
burnleh snag south african Lyle Foster for €11m
>>
If Arsenal beat City in the FAC then they're going to blow the title
>>
>>128702961
It's a lose-lose situation for them. If they win they're going to have a tight schedule which they don't have the depth to compete in multiple competitions i.e. FA Cup, PL, Europa, while if they lose then it will trigger a winning run for Man City. I don't see Arsenal winning anything this season, or any season in fact.
>>
indog cope
>>
>>128680544
Based yank comic making me kek during morning ablutions
>>
>>128697117
They dont pay out full the full pot though
>>
>>128693567
u aight
>>
>>128703733
It's not like a cashout. If the bookies pay out early they pay the whole amount.
>>
>>128701685
No the problem is nobody has told the Elland Road faithful to swap a few choruses of Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds for DE......FENSE.
>>
>>128702961
is FA Cup too long to type out pal?
>>
>>128672468
ate Tottenham
ate Chelsea
ate West Ham
ate Fulham
ate Crystal Palace
ate Watford
Simple as
>>
>Duncan Ferguson signs terms with Forest Green
Everton don't even have Big Dunc to fall back on, they are finished
>>
>>128703931
Nice to see he's finally got a proper manager job. He spent a lot of time being the assistant to every poor bastard in charge at Everton.
>>
>>128703190
If Arsenal went on to win the FA Cup, Europa League and Premier League this season (they won't) you would still write on here that they didn't actually win.
"Winning all these titles is actually bad for them, it's a losing situation".
>>
>Everton value Gordon at £60mn but Newcastle value him at £40mn and so the deal has stalled for now [Sky Sports]
Kind of weird for Everton considering he doesn't play much and no one else seems willing to come anywhere near £40mn
>>
>>128704049
TAX ENGLISH ISNT REALLLLL
anyway im pretty sure newcastle can just find some emerging young talent in Ligue 1 for cheaper price and they won't do any worse than Gordon, you know, like how they found ASM. 7 goals in 65 PL apps is fucking grim, even for a relegation-tier club.
My guess is they're trying hard to sign him cos they may already hit the non-homegrown player quota so they can only sign someone English but idk.
>>
>>128704108
Yeah, you could get two decent enough wingers from Europe for £40mn. Decent in the context of both of Newcastle's currently being impotent at least.
>>
File: file.png (407 KB, 2050x1950)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
cheeky graph for /epl/
>>
>>128703931
Hope he thumps Dale Vince
>>
>>128704119
what is this showing?
>>
>>128704136
not sure
it can't be good for lloris though
>>
>>128704136
>OBV is a model that values each action based on the +/- impact it has on the team's likelihood of scoring and conceding
tldr: it's showing meme energy
>>
It says On-Ball value
https://statsbomb.com/articles/soccer/introducing-on-ball-value-obv/

Seems to be even more retarded than the xG and xA
>>
>>128704145
Hmm pretty useless then
Maybe shows how direct a player is
>>
File: 1674727517610.jpg (85 KB, 1242x974)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
We're all in this together, brothers.
>>
>>128704119
I thought Bissouma was good for Brighton, what happened to him?
>>
>>128704185
No idea, he's been mostly shit this season

The Cucurella effect I suppose
>>
>>128704207
Brighton are the brexit Dortmund
>>
>>128704108
>they may already hit the non-homegrown player quota

I was thinking that too, but of the 25 man squad 16 of them are HG (including Wood, but he's left on loan now) and you only need a minimum of 8.
Something mysterious going on bros.
>>
>>128704171
It's going to take Allah and Yahweh combining to achieve victory at Spurs.
>>
>>128704307
I think a lot of the players who are likely to leave Newcastle have HG status when you look at the shitters they have on the wage bill but who never get a start. Even so... why not just buy Madison?
>>
File: U5j.jpg (436 KB, 1104x1600)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>
>>128672526
He already took them over when they were heading towards the relegation places, guided them to 8th, and got kicked out the club after being thrown under the bus by the club and fans. No way he'd go back there.
>>
File: 771.jpg (28 KB, 600x600)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>gf to AFC Anon?
>dump eet
>>
>Bournemouth are in talks with Roma over the €30m signing of Nicolo Zaniolo.
And there we see the completed circle. Agent bigs up his links to this team and that team to get a better fee at a club more his level.
>>
>>128704581
Another yank owner setting the tone for a profligate reign if that's true.
>>
>>128704385
Isn't he still injured?
>>
>>128704827
no he already played last match as a sub
>>
>>128672543
>best fans in the world!!!!
>...please read this begging letter which begs you to cheer please

>>128672526
>>128704478
lmao scousers are the worst
>>
Kane to man utd when?
>>
>>128672543
>Where's our famous atmosphere?
/sp/'s Bindipper contingent in the mud. Even fans who attend the matches are asking this question.
>>
>>128704958
he's extending probably because spurs are going to resign his favorite manager poch
>>
File: o8FR.png (675 KB, 800x800)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>Newcastle's Joelinton has been banned from driving and fined £29,000 for drink-driving.
>>
>>128704514
>gf not looking to interested and holding out for bigger and better interest.
>anon willing to look for south american technical specialist or pacy ngubu
>>
>>128705162
>tfw I'll never be his chauffeur
>>
>Anthony Gordon has not arrived at Finch Farm for Everton training for the third day.
Kek Sky Sports reported this morning he was definitely going to show up for training today and now they're saying he hasn't.
>>
>>128704971
Spurs are in the FA Cup and CL still. If they don't win, he's off.
>>
Gordonbros.... We've won.

Also somebody make a new thread. Why did the thread maker anon leave ;_;
>>
>Real Valladolid sporting director Fran Sanchez insists the club are yet to receive an offer for Ivan Fresneda.
>>
>>128705162
Bloody hell, did he represent himself? It's very easy to get far less than that.
>>
>>128705383
>1st for shots on target and non pen xG
>3 goals
I guess the managers are thinking they can fix him.
>>
>>128705803
presumably they change the fine amount based on how much money you have
i doubt most people could afford to pay 29k
>>
>>128705603
What are those clubs doing then
>>
File: Mow.jpg (308 KB, 1772x1816)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
how do PSG do it?
>>
>>128705851
Guaranteed win and a stadium in the capital.
>>
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 640x359)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>128705851
France is basically a Paris city-state; the population is almost completely centered on Paris metropolitan.
>>
>>128705383
>Didn’t show for training
It’s over.
>>
File: ferguson_unveiled.jpg (609 KB, 1470x981)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
Big Dunc to Forest Green is now official
>>
>>128706252
Dale Vince regretting it already
>>
>>128705383
This just shows how dreadful Everton are
>>
>>128706345
>>128706345
>>128706345

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.