[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Безымянный.jpg (156 KB, 724x687)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>de Bruyne
>Mbappe
>Modric
>Ronaldo
Do they just give these awards to big names regardless of whether they did anything?
>>
>>125728207
Why did you only look into Fed, Modric and Uchoa?
>>
CR7 is the only player in history to have scored in 5 different world cups.
>>
Mbappe deserves his, had a goal and assist and was always making the most dangerous runs into the box. Finishing could’ve been better though. If not him, Griezmann would be a decent choice
>>
>>125728207
Yes. KDB was terrible in that game and he even admitted it.
>>
Should have went to Courtois desu.
>>
>>125728323
>1(p)
>1
>1
>4(p)
>1(p)
So impressive
You should be ashamed you are the only relevant country he scored against
>>
read this:

So, at the end of every WC match, a Man of the Match is chosen. Usually in soccer matches this award would be given to the best player in the game. What I have discovered today is that Budweiser are sponsoring the award for each game of the World Cup and they’ve decided that posting a voting poll on their Twitter and their website half way through every game is the method of picking the player for Man of the Match. I’ve noticed in the last few games that the most popular players in each match are getting the most votes for Man of the Match even though they mightn’t have had the best game. E.g. Kevin De Bryune was voted Man of the Match in the Belgium game and he was terrible.

If everyone in this group could come together and vote for one player we could really sway the outcome of Man of the Match in our favour. The best way to go would be for us to vote for the most popular player as a lot of people outside of this group will be doing so already.
>>
Ronaldo’s is a joke, he did fuck all but dive and stand around in the box. It should’ve gone to Fernandes
>>
>>125728413
So no matter what Pajeets are gonna spam until Ronaldo or Messi wins it, even if they sit on the bench.
Democracy makes everything worse.
>>
>>125728323
Watch this and say this wasnt a dive

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUJ1zzN7DSk
>>
>>125728293
maybe because they're nazis you little shit
>>
>>125728207
The whole concept is so retarded and american
>Muh hecking MVP
Its a fucking team sport
>>
>>125728328
rabiot scored and assisted when aussies were leading he unlocked the game
>>
>>125728207
How is mbrappe man of the match when giroud scored 2 times
>>
>>125728400
I’m sure in 50 years when they look back they’ll remember how many of his goals were penalties
Like how they look back at Kobe’s buckets and remember how many of them were free throws
>>
>>125728413
What if the most votes go to someone who was on the bench the entire time?
>>
>>125728739

I feel like Kobe’s legacy has nosedived, much like that helicopter
>>
>>125728207
>2 real madrid players
>2 ex real madrid players
>2 that should have gone to real madrid players
we are our boys so elite?
>>
>>125728323
what this has to do with this thread, retard?
>>
>>125728207
Yes
>>
>>125728884
That joke was the bomb dude
Like the one that killed 200 Spaniards in 2004
>>
>>125728207
Yes. Reminder that Pessi won the best player award in 2014 despite not scoring a single goal in the knockout stage.
>>
>>125728951
roasted him harder than kobe's daughter
>>
>>125728983
I think it was a bit out of line if I’m honest

Kind of like that train

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.