[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DwItUzZXgAUOh7O.jpg (37 KB, 1200x675)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Your home for the latest in football transfer news during this January window.

Important links:

>BBC transfer news aggregator
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

>Sky Sports transfer centre
https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

>Guardian top 5 leagues transfer tracker
https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2022/jan/11/transfer-window-deals-men-january-2022-europe

Today's aggregated gossip:

>Manchester United have offered Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek, 24, to Newcastle and Borussia Dortmund. (Manchester Evening News)

Manchester United are in a good position to sign Napoli and Spain midfielder Fabian Ruiz, 25. (La Republica - in Italian)

>The Red Devils will prioritise giving England forward Marcus Rashford, 24, a new contract this summer. (ESPN)

The Old Trafford club continue to be in contact with Paris St-Germain boss Mauricio Pochettino over the manager role. (Le Parisien - in French)

>West Ham forward Jarrod Bowen is keen on a move to Liverpool, who remain interested in a summer move for the 25-year-old Englishman. (Football Insider)

Newcastle are increasingly keen on signing Norwich's English midfielder Todd Cantwell, 23. (Rudy Galetti - Calciomercato)

>The Magpies have made a formal bid for Sevilla's Brazilian defender Diego Carlos, 28. (Sky Sports)

Newcastle have been told they will need to pay more than £37m to sign Fiorentina and Serbia defender Nikola Milenkovic, 24. (Sun)

>Tottenham are looking to sell French midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, 25, to an Italian club, with Juventus the most likely. (Mirror)

Southampton hope to make 20-year-old Albania international striker Armando Broja's loan deal from Chelsea permanent. (Sky Sports)
>>
>Borussia Dortmund are interested in signing Chelsea and Denmark defender Andreas Christensen, 25. (Patrick Berger - Sport1)

Jurgen Klopp expects Belgium striker Divock Origi, 26, to stay at Liverpool beyond the January transfer window. (Liverpool FC)

>There is growing optimism at Liverpool that a summer move to land Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 18, may be possible. (Caught Offside)

Arsenal may be frustrated in their pursuit of Brazilian midfielder Arthur Melo because Juventus do not want the 25-year-old to leave on a loan deal. (DiMarzio)

>Arsenal have a seven-man list of targets which includes midfielders such as Leicester's Youri Tielemans, 24, Paris St-Germain's Georginio Wijnaldum, 31, and Lyon's Bruno Guimaraes, 24. (Mirror)

Aston Villa have expressed an interest in Paris St-Germain's Spanish goalkeeper Sergio Rico, 28. (Express)

>Villa are also trying to finalise a move for 17-year-old Scottish defender Kerr Smith from Dundee United. (Mail)

Watford, Southampton and Norwich are monitoring 19-year-old Lewes winger Ollie Tanner. (Sun)

>Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers hopes to make 24-year-old English winger Ademola Lookman's loan move from RB Leipzig permanent. (Leicester Mercury)

Burnley are fighting Nottingham Forest and Coventry for Birmingham and Denmark defender Kristian Pedersen, 27. (Football Insider)

>Manchester City are interested in Flamengo's Brazilian midfielder Matheus Franca, 17. (BolaVip - in Spanish)
>>
any...... spurs.....signings......yet bros.......
>>
4rd for city is the best team in the world
>>
>Robin Olsen wanted by Villa
He's been really poor this season for blades. Lost his place to Wes Foderingham now. Do scouts just watch his Sweden highlights and nothing else?
>>
>>116754400
>bowen said once he admires Salah
>HE WANTS TO GO TO LIVERPOOL
sports journalism needs a cull
>>
>>116754513
According to a Villa anon in the last thread he's being wanted so they have an extra squad member. That's it.

Burnley v Leicester has just been called off, by the way.
>>
>Burnley Leicester postponed

that'll be 5 games in hand for Burnley now. Going to be some fun fixture congestion later this season
>>
>>116754539
bowen is a massive man u fan and beckham is his idol so i can see him going there if anywhere.
>>
>>116754400
Why doesnt Cantwell play much? Realised Norwich are shitters? Surely the more you try the better you look to buying clubs?
>>
>>116754513
Literally 3rd choice keeper or best case pushes Steer to 3rd. Must be the comfiest job in the world.
>>
>>116754712
fug u /ps2g/
>>
>>116754712
Still got to do all the gruelling training sessions though. And you'll never get any bonuses
>>
>>116754712
did u watch the spurs all or nothing documentary? my fave bit of that is when michel vorm is hanging out and chilling and then suddenly mou asks him to start a match and he's like oh shit
>>
>>116754562
As a Leeds fan this makes me happy
>>
Getting last minute panic buy vibes from this window for Arsenal, none of their targets are able to leave their clubs in January apart from Vlahovic but his agent is a sociopath. They had a plan but it looks like they'll just bungle it over the line with some last minute buys of 5th choice players.
>>
Honestly having a 3rd choice GK seems like a waste of money. Your club must've absorbed whole year worth of bad luck if you have your 1st or 2nd GK out for long. Pretty much you can get away putting some academy GK there if the worst really does come.
>>
>>116754849
*1st AND 2nd GKs out for long
Excuse the mistake
>>
>>116754849
it is until your backup keeper is Roberto. Then you'll be very happy to have a 3rd choice keeper
>>
>>116754849
well yeah but if we're at the point where clubs have wage bills of £4m a year then it's probably prudent to have a third keeper.
>>
>>116754965
*£4m a week
>>
>>116754559
>>116754712
surely there's a better option than him? what's Karius up to?
>>
This is just so typical of Swedish keepers. Isaksson was the same as Olsen. Horrible at every club but still started every game for the national team and did OK or good.
>>
>>116754400
>Newcastle are increasingly keen on signing Norwich's English midfielder Todd Cantwell
Great player, but doesn't he play off the left wing? ASM doesn't seem happy to play on the right.
>>
>>116754882
Now im reminded that west ham have 4 GKs on their squad. Fabianski, nippleman, randolph, and david martin (do people even remember this dude?)
>>
>>116755121
I do if only for him sparing us from Roberto and keeping a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge with a relegation spiral West Ham in his PL debut at like 32
>>
>NUFC will have to break transfer record for Sven Botman as Lille have €55m asking price this window.
>>
>>116755178
I’m sounding like my Da now but seriously how much would your Terry’s, your Vidic’s, your Thuram’s, your Nesta’s go for in todays market. Botman has done fuckall, isn’t even in the Dutch squad and he’s quoted at 55m
>>
File: 1585520660947.png (183 KB, 461x450)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>EFL blocking Derby's takeover until after the transfer window
>Can't resign Jagielka who has been immense for us
>Tried to block us playing our own youngsters like Luke Plange for months
>Actively helping Boro and Wycombe sue us
EFL absolutely SEETHING that were are threatening to stay up.
https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeover-efl-championship-6489774
https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1481953377089118213?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
>>
>>116755222
Think £55m is the 'fuck off' price. The issue is that PL teams are able to pay these fees now, even though the player is obviously not worth it.
>>
>>116755307
When Chris Wood is a £30m player, anything is possible. Peter Crouch would be Suarez price tier in todays game.
>>
>>116755055
the qt can play both sides
>>
>>116755349
I seriously hope that Burnley are actually going to use that 30 million, gonna be sad to watch Dyche go down again.
>>
>>116755349
Wasn't it 20?
>>
>>116755413
£25m according to the BBC
>>
>>116755392
If he’s lucky that’ll buy him two average players from Ligue 1.
>>
>>116755245
God I hope Derby stay up, they have been hard done by and nothing would bring me more joy to see them overcome a 21 point deduction and cause seethe.
>>
>>116755527
>they have been hard done by
They broke the rules and are paying the consequences. Don't like it? Don't cheat.
>>
>>116755527
Tbh to not totally collapse and keep playing is pretty impressive
>>
>>116755612
> Breaks rules
> Cheats
> Gets caught
> Gets punished
> Stays up anyway
Yeah I’m thinking based as fuck
>>
>>116755612
Werent they told their accounting methods were fine and then the efl later were like no actually we're going to punish you now
>>
>>116755222
What Newcastle pays shouldn't be reflective of the overall market. They're having to pay 5 times what players are worth because A. Everybody knows they have bags of money, B. Nobody wants to play for relegation fodder and C. Nobody wants to live near Newcastle
>>
>>116755349
release clauses are always above the players value. By hitting it, Burnley can't say no which is what newcastle want, 30m to cripple their relegation rival is peanuts now
>>
>>116755245
wait, didn't you lot pick up jags last july? so his contract only lasted 6 months?
>>
>>116755642
Exactly. The EFL is were paid to 'advise' Derby, and approved it for years. Then when Steve Gibson threatened to sue the EFL, they changed their minds. They aren't fit for purpose
https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/efl/726263/efl-rick-parry-filmed-wigan-administration-linked-bet/amp/
>>
>>116755752
All we could sign new players for. How the EFL expect clubs to operate like this I don't know (they don't and want these clubs to fail to make an example of them)
>>
>>116755779
hope you lot will be fine in the end, my boy amad diallo also needs to get some gametime and i hope he can be loaned there. he unironically has a higher ceiling than sancho but for some reason the managers keep playing this shitter over him.
>>
EFL are absolute scum. Imagine having a personal vendetta against a club and doing everything they can to relegate them. Everyone is in it for themselves and don't care because it means they wont get relegated
https://twitter.com/RobDorsettSky/status/1481962128261226499?cxt=HHwWhoC9mYat_pApAAAA
>>
>>116755767
>The EFL is were paid to 'advise' Derby, and approved it for years
Of everything regarding the Derby shitshow, this is objectively the worst.

>your accounts are OK
>thanks
many years later
>oh wait, they aren't OK
>WTF

>>116756093
Well said.
>>
>>116754743
>show up
>train in a nice private facility with full catering and every amenity
>throw some balls at the first choice keeper
>maybe let yourself get scored on in training game to prove to coaching staff they still shouldn't pick you
>collect your 50k
>drive off in your luxury suv or supercar
>think about the best way to go about stubbing your toe on the goalpost in training tomorrow so you will avoid making the bench and you can just sleep in come Saturday
>no one expects you to be good anyway so if you do have to play and fuck up they just go well he's our third choice keeper tbf
>repeat for 15+ years
easy money, bonuses or no
>>
>>116755245
>efl need proof of funds so that derby can complete the end of season
>only realistic way this can be done is if preferred bidder announced and fees from them put into club
>efl won't let preferred bidder be announced
The EFL are fucking infuriating
>>
>>116756093
>those comments
God football tribalism at its worst. If people can't see how fucked all of this is for the fans, then they are forever lost. Yes the previous owner is a cunt but he isn't even in charge anymore
>>
File: 1505323729568.png (131 KB, 953x1245)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
It's actually over Derbybros... I had some hope due to our form but now it's completely fucked. Wayne will leave, our better players sold for peanuts. Well done EFL, may as well have said 'Derby are relegated no matter what' because even if we did stay up, I wouldn't put it past them finding anything to deduct more pts before the final day. We've suffered SO MUCH and then all this shit happens too
>>
>>116756136
You have to be that sweet spot of good enough to keep but shit enough to stay on the bench
>>
>>116755025
They're apparently also looking into Randolph at Hammers and the guy behind Navas and Donnarumma at PSG.
>>
>>116756170
Sadly said tribalism is why all footballing authorities will continue to be the inept shower of cunts that they are.

Do Forest fans genuinely want to see their rivalry die?
>>
>>116755767
>>116756109
For me, it was the part of the case where the EFL said that they don't check the accounts when they're inputted, because they don't have the expertise to check them properly, so they trust that independently audited accounts are accurate, so the EFL can't be responsible for inaccurate accounts. Then, conversely, they spent a year trying to prove that the independent auditors, the ICAEW and the accountant on the commission's panel were all wrongly interpreting accountancy rules and only the EFL's interpretation of accountancy rules were correct.
>>
>>116756158
How much has rooney got in the bank? He could have put up a 0% loan to cover the season and then got repaid by the new owners
>>
>>116756136
>be a midtable GK for the most of your prime years
>now nearing retirement, you can promote yourself as a PL-proven GK with mileage of experience that can contribute as a "senior dressing room presence" and a "good competitor for 1st and 2nd GK"
easy minimum 15kpw for next few years
>>
File: voldemort implies.jpg (44 KB, 810x589)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>116756296
>mfw reading that
That's fucking amazing.
>>
>>116756296
For me, it's the part where Steve Gibson, Boro's chairmen and staunch Derby County hater is on the EFL board and has a say in their operations
>>
Imagine being a top class player but you absolutely hate training/working. It would be so fucking infuriating even if you're in 350k a week you have to spend 6-7 hours a day doing the same mundane shit
>>
>>116756440
But on the bright side you get to retire at 30 and be an unemployed millionaire for the next half century
>>
File: rooneydcfc.jpg (452 KB, 1300x501)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
This transfer embargo is just another hurdle in Derby great escape that will turn Wazza into the greatest hero in human history
>>
File: 1627392330648.png (570 KB, 967x902)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
Problem Direby?
>>
>>116756541
Seriously, he's got 100 million quid, he could fix this problem in an instant
>>
File: forest-watn.jpg (715 KB, 1677x913)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
Imagine getting mogged so hard by your local rivals, your famous manager comes to our club and wins the European Cup twice, everyone knows Derby as a small town near Nottingham, we have the worldwide fame and you have...a liquidated club.
>>
>>116755055
>Great player
He really isn't. He isn't half as good as people outside Norwich think he is and isn't a quarter as good as he thinks he is.
>>
On a separate note it's putting some really solid credit into Rooney's managerial bank account, all this shit he's dealing with. Setting himself up to be a great crisis manager a la big sam or pulis.
>>
>>116756562
how did they do it?
>>
>>116756440
I think I'd put up with doing something I don't like for 10-15 years with lots of travel and odd hours if it meant I made tens of millions of pounds over that period.
>>
>Rangnick expects Ronaldo, Sancho, Maguire & Jones to be fit for #MUFC against #AVFC. “I think they'll be available. Cristiano trained yesterday, Harry the day before. We have to wait for the final training session this afternoon but as it seems right now they should be available"
>>
>>116756669
>Setting himself up to be a great crisis manager a la big sam or pulis.
Agreed, but he won't see himself like that. He'll see himself as an Everton-level manager.
>>
>>116756686
Clough was elite. Should have had another European Cup with Derby and a UEFA Cup with Forest if seething continentals didn't cheat him out of the finals.
>>
>>116756669
it would be one of the greatest managerial feats to pull it off. Hell if he finishes 23rd its still a great result for him
>>
>>116756708
same thing
>>
>>116756705
Phil Jones got injured again? He just came back
>>
>>116756729
had some calf problem when united played villa but now he's fine. man's body prolly was in shock he could last 90 minutes against wolves so needed to take a break.
>>
>Rangnick on the Premier League: "I wouldn't say it has surprised me. No winter break is what I expected — what surprised me a little is how physically and tactically astute the smaller teams in this league are. Against the bottom teams, it is never easy." #mulive
ah yeas bundesliga is a fraud league basically
>>
>>116756544
>>116756562
You're the exact sort of tribalistic retard that keeps your fellow retards at the footballing authorities in power.
>>
>>116757186
Why are the EFL retards? No other club has problems with them but Derby. Try stay within the rules
>>
>>116757321
>No other club has problems with them but Derby.
Except Reading. And Swindon. And before that Wigan. And Bolton. And Birmingham City. And Bury. And Macclesfield.
>>
Fiorentina CEO Joe Barone on Vlahovic: "We have already spoken about Vlahovic. Our speech is clear. He does not want to talk or negotiate. We are going to evaluate what comes to us, but at the moment there is no offer. If #Arsenal comes [with an offer], we will think about it"
>>
>>116757497
all cheats
>>
>>116757497
Think this is proof the Forestmong lacks even fundamental knowledge about the league 'his' club is in. His other clubs were also in that league at the time.
>>
>>116757497
forestautist btfo
>>
>>116756590
I mean he's better than Almiron.
>>
>>116757497
Don't forget Oldham.

>>116757591
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>116756296
I also liked the part where the EFL were asked what they had done to help Derby during this situation, and their response was unironically "well, we haven't kicked them out of the league yet"
>>
>>116758366
They have Steve Gibson, Boro chairman who is suing Derby, as well as a Forest exec on the EFL board. They were always on the hunt for a dead ram
>>
File: 1642152744003.jpg (229 KB, 960x1200)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Any signings, lads?
>>
>Antonio Conte on Tottenham project: “I’m enjoying my time here - fantastic atmosphere, a great stadium, a great training ground, our fans are incredible”.

>“For sure I want to improve the situation. The people deserve much more than this”, he told @jonathandveal83.
>>
>>116758533
The best bit is Conte says all of this with the flattest voice and deadest eyes.
>>
>>116758518
Javi Martinez to Arsenal
>>
>>116758518
Gareth Barry to move from Villa to Liverpool anyday now
>>
>>116756440
Yeah imagine working in a job you hate haha that would be mad lol who would do that lmao
>>
What's this about Derby not being allowed to use their academy players?
>>
>>116758758
Derby MUST fail
>>
>>116758758
*they* know they have stop rppney at any cost
>>
How much is Derby going for? Rppney could buy them
>>
>>116758758
Basically in the past few days Derby were looking like they might stay up. Takeover imminent with 2 bidders, prospects like Diallo from Utd meant to be joining, money coming in to resign Jagielka. And then EFL basically prevented ALL of that happening so now Jagielka has left the club, no takeover until after the transfer window and anything else the EFL decide they want to do. Never seen anything like this before desu
>>
File: file.png (68 KB, 692x800)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 694x789)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>116759037
>fred
>>
Strange not Arsenal or Spurs has taken a chance on Aouar. Hasn't had the greatest season but has a relatively low price tag to take a chance on him.
>>
File: e.png (216 KB, 680x680)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>
>>116759121
Aouar is yesterday's news he's stale already
>>
Why is the EFL so afraid of him?
>>
>>116759268
he has a scary face
>>
>>116759268
You can't trust him around your grandmother
>>
>>116759216
*spits*
>>
>>116759268
he's too powerful
>>
imagine if WBA got him
>>
>>116759268
keep in mind dude's still 36 yo, there are players older than him that are still playing top level football, while he's already honing his early management skill of trying to make a club that's fated for relegation to actually survive the league. can you imagine where it'll take him when he'll make a better manager in 10, no, 5 years in the future?
can he actually become the new united manager by then???
>>
>>116758758
Under the restrictions placed on the club by the EFL in the last transfer window, certain academy players are only registered to play in U23 games and can't play in the first team for Derby. Previously, the EFL also disallowed the club from promoting ANY new youth player to the first team, as it would have taken them over the 23 player cap. This is even though those players are all being paid to be at the club anyway, so it's not going to cost them any more to do it.
>>
>>116758611
hes retiring
>>
>>116756729
that's his secret, anon. he's always injured
>>
>>116759428
his managerial career is much more impressive than that of someone like Lampard or Gerrard who are either checkbook come placers and/or quit when it gets tough. Looking forward to Lamps doing worse for Villa than Smith eventually did.
>>
>>116759554
>Lamps doing worse for Villa than Smith
>>
>Phil Jagielka going to @stokecity, who have moved quickly after Derby release.
t. Simon Stone
poor derbyanon
>>
>>116759568
Lamps is replacing Gerrard when Gerrard is announced as the shock new Man Utd manager at the end of the season
>>
Lampard was rattled surprisingly early into his management career. One of the more composed players turned into a screeching lunatic real fast
>>
>>116759582
>Gerrard as man utd manager
That would be a shock
>>
>>116759603
Scousers would burn his house down
>>
>>116759582
>Lamps is replacing Gerrard when Gerrard is announced as the shock new Man Utd manager at the end of the season
I'm always hyped for a managerial appointment when I genuinely don't know which fanbase would riot harder.
>>
>>116759592
>rattled surprisingly early into his management career
Think Shearer holds that record for me. It was only a couple of games in when he started ranting about players taking the piss out of the club, and then he was finished forever after 8 matches.
>>
>>116759577
This the Stoke that were allowed to wipe off £30m of player values as Covid expenses?
Obviously FFP rules are working WONDERFULLY in the EFL
>>
So Brentford have managed to tie down Pontus Jansson for an extra year. Rumours did circulate early on that the team intended to sell him to Newcastle or another Championship side and so this extension is merely a means to profit in the summer window. He's been woeful recently and is likely on the way out.
>>
>>116759603
>>116759582
>Gerrard named United manager
>United finish top of the league, Liverpool finish outside the top 4
>>116759610
>>
>>116759619
Shearer had a point though because of the wages the players were on and how shit they played, despite being good players (for the most part).
I don't know which way you mean he was finished after 8 matches. If you mean he didn't want to continue, that isn't true. Ashley said he would speak to him about a real contract after they were relegated which he never did and is one of the reasons Shearer doesn't like Ashley. If you mean no one else wanted him, that isn't true neither because West Brom offered him a managerial job and he declined it.
>>
>>116759711
Finished in that he hasn't managed since. I don't know what went on behind the scenes.
>>
>>116759764
I'm just going by what he said in an interview (I think it was just after the club had been sold when he mentioned it).
I know when he was still playing he did want to become a manager, but I'm not sure if his experience in those 8 games that convinced him not to bother or if it was because he would only be interested in managing Newcastle.
Whatever it was, he's been asked about management since and he said he wouldn't do it now, probably because he has that comfy pundit position that pays top bucks.
>>
>>116759802
yeah what you said sounds pretty close to what i've seen as well. he mentioned it briefly on the overlap thing with gnev where ashley never followed up on it with him.
>Whatever it was, he's been asked about management since and he said he wouldn't do it now, probably because he has that comfy pundit position that pays top bucks.
i think if you leave the game for a while and you become a family man with a well paying punditry gig, it must be very unappealing go back to into the meat grinder of pro football like your time disappears and your life becomes consumed by the job. i watched the bobby robson documentary semi recently and it came across like there was regret he wasn't around for kids while he was managing across europe
>>
>>116759628
Reminder all championship clubs got a £9m covid cash fall apart from one, cuz 'rules'.
Can you guess which club that might be?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (22 KB, 615x399)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>116759345
This. The Championship is doing everything it can to contain his power, but it is literally impossible. Ultimately, Rooney WILL prevail.
>>
>>116759924
Yeah I could definitely imagine that. I think a lot of people don't consider that aspect of it. When you're young and playing and you get an offer, especially one abroad, it's an easy convince to your wife and even to your young kids. Once you're older, and your kids are older, it's a lot harder to convince them to drop everything and follow you to a country where they have to start all over again.
Didn't Rafa's wife and family stay in Liverpool after he'd left because they didn't want to be traveling all over with him? Since then he's been in Italy, Spain, London, Newcastle, and China. I think that's part of why he took the Everton job, so he could be back with his family. They weren't interested in hopping around all of those places because, unlike him, they had no real reason to.
>>
FUCK THE EFL. FUCK MEL MORRIS. FUCK STEVE GIBSON. FUCK JANNIES
UP THE RAMS
>>
>>116760058
one of the more depressing things from recent memory is jose living in a hotel while at man united for years because live alone in a big house and he didn't want to put down roots there because he travelling to london to see his family anyway
and i vaguely remember something about poch's family being in london still and he travels to london to see them
just seems like a rather dim existence
>>116760000
the digits confirm. i've love if they stay up
>>116760064
up the rams brother
>>
>>116754579
Would take him over memewood in a heartbeat desu, in fact i would try sign most of the west ham team over this current united team desu
>>
>>116759037
What do Wolves' fans think of Trincao? From a couple of matches I've watched it always seemed like he was the most frustrating person to watch if you were a fan of them. A lot of shitty shots and complete lack of awareness. That was earlier on in the season so maybe he's changed now?
>>
Friday Productivity to Zero FC transfer is nearly a done deal according to BTSport_Anon
>>
>>116760000
Checked
>>
>>116755245
what a bunch of scumbags. If wayne gets anything above dead last with them it should be deemed a miracle
>>
>>116760228
>one of the more depressing things from recent memory is jose living in a hotel while at man united for years because live alone in a big house and he didn't want to put down roots there because he travelling to london to see his family anyway

I knew there was someone that was a good example from recent times and that's who it was.
It would be so shit when you're older like that and your family lives hundreds of miles away. At least when you're a playing you can go out with the lads. When you're a manager, or even just older, you have no one to really do that with. You're just on your own.
>>
>>116760058
can confirm Rafa's family still live in Wirral.
>>
>>116759216
>scouser saying other people are hard to like
kek
>>
>>116759603
Wouldnt be the first time a liverpool legend brought man united to the top again
>>
>>116760326
I thought they did. I remember reading something about his daughters still being at school or something there so his wife didn't want them to up sticks and go to Italy.
>>
>>116760435
they live by my mate, he's seen them a few times.
Nuno is another example of managers leaving their family, when he was sacked from Wolves he hadn't seen them in over a year because they live in Portugal. Wolves fully believed he'd go back and see them but he went to Tottenham instead. By the time he eventually went home he hadn't seen his kids in 18 months. Seems a bit of a sad existence despite the money
>>
>>116760505
>he's seen them a few times
I wonder if Rafa's daughters are hot.
>he hadn't seen his kids in 18 months
It's bad enough I think them being in a different part of the country, but in a different country entirely, for that amount of time, I don't think I could do it. Like you say, even with the money.
It's a bit like that tale of the only lonely billionaire. He has all of this money, but what can he really do with it when he's alone? Experiences aren't the same unless you're sharing them with someone (depending on the experience obviously). Missing your kids growing up is one of those things that will be a massive regret because, no matter how much money you have, you can't get it back.
>>
David Neres of Ajax moves to Shaktar Donetsk for a $14m transfer fee

you may remember him from the Ajax dreamteam of a few years ago
>>
>>116760765
>4 Aug 2019 — Manchester United have made a £46million bid for David Neres, according to reports.
>>
>>116760765
>tfw Barca and Ajax fans never got to hold hands in the CL final chanting Cruyff's name
>>
File: FI5tzZOWQAEpfJm[1].jpg (325 KB, 1080x1350)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
based cantona
>>
>>116761111
Cantona calling America third world KEK
>>
Hello where are signings?
>>
>>116761354
right here pal *assigns my right hand into your jaw*
>>
>Gary Neville reportedly considering running for Manchester mayor after joining Labour party
>>
>>116761111
absolutely checked and correct.
3 world cups in a row outside of footballing countries. sure our west coast is more and more a football hotbed as time goes on but it's not enough to justify a WC here. now watch the Italy/Saudi bid get accepted
>>
>>116761515
>not lib dem
state of that out of touch boomer
>>
>>116761447
hey, right back at you *assigns my dick into your jaw*
>>
File: file.png (978 KB, 1200x675)
978 KB
978 KB PNG
i said i wanted Signings not that i wanted to Sign Ings

god fucking damnit there goes the whole budget
>>
>Arsenal have requested to the Premier League that Sunday’s NLD be postponed. Tottenham angry.
>>
>>116761111
unironically a good opinion
>>
>>116761515
> reportedly considering running for Manchester mayor after joining Labour party
which ones the labour is that the one for pussies? i always knew gary neville was a little bitch. i hope roy keane runs for mayor as a conservative and reks gary and imprisons him for life
>>
>>116761615
>which ones the labour is that the one for pussies?

Yeah that's the one.
>>
>>116761615
roy keane is irish
>>
190cm lives rent free in your empty head
>>
>>116760000
dios mio...
>>
>>116761643
i know hes just the only former united player i can think of who's a good foil for neville. he's deathly afraid of roy keane
>>
>>116761650
Look how they're seething, they're making up false transfer rumors just to hide it.
>>
>>116761708
yeah i see it

arsewog is shitting his pants when he sees me
>>
>>116761753
I actually realized it when he spewed some atrocious rumors about 190cm, he needs to seek help asap.
>>
What the fuck is this autism
>>
>>116761643
Doesn't prevent him running for mayor.

>>116761695
Roy genuinely does not like Gary, he makes this clear in his autobiography.
>>
>>116761753
based. arsewog in the mud
>>
>Tottenham vs Arsenal: Gunners request postponement of north London derby due to Covid

arteta is the new klopp
>>
>>116761881
point deduction for arsanal
>>
>>116761881
lmao sky will be fucking raging if that happens
>>
>>116761807
It's what happens when a man becomes a paedophile so he cannot leave his bedroom and get a life outside of 4chan.
This is the best place for him, we don't want him around children.
>>
>>116762061
No proofs idiot. Not even a fake screencap of a snapchat chat. Fuck off.
>>
>>116762150
fuck up nonce
>>
File: VD09afj.jpg (64 KB, 645x729)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>They tried to kill my persona online but they failed so hard.

>More popular now than ever.
>>
>>116761881
Except Klopp's results were 'false positives' :^)

>>116761807
A retard forcing his epic meme of 'arsewog' (I don't think he even knows what it means, just like he thinks the word 'nonce' means 'fuck').
>>
To be fair if I were sad act 190, I'd probably consider replying to myself as a measure of popularity as well.
He's been here 9 years (never stepped foot outside in that time) and has made a grand total of zero friends from 4chan lmfao
>>
>All the pearl clutching by Arsepakis over Liverpool postponement
>They try to pull the same shit because Xhaka of all people got sent off

KEK
>>
>>116762625
lmao they're sad and a laughing stock of this thread
>>
>>116762625
Well, no, the issue is that the majority of the 'covid tests' that Klopp said was reason for postponement turned out to be 'false positives' so there is no reason for all his players to isolate and thus were allowed to face Arsenal last night. So that's pretty much the issue.
>Arsepakis
I know you don't want to be associated with 190kg, but Arsenal fans usually are black. United are the pakis.

Oh wait 190kg replied to you so you're probably him, nvm.
>>
20 Year Old American Cole Bassett is transferring for Feyenoord.

One of the best midfielders in MLS. Debuted for USA last month and scored in his debut vs Bosnia.
>>
We saw why Liverpool lied about the Covid tests last night anyway. Embarrassing.
>>
Thankfully you're still here 190cm so nobody can ever be a worse laughing stock than you. You kid diddling nonce.
>>
arsewog on the ropes
>>
>>116759216
>bold and italics in the same para
>"decline" the word italicised and not "them"
horrific, where is this from so I can never read them again?
>>
>soton bought up by money club
>not pursuing anyone except for a guy not even in second division
>>
>>116761881
Liverpool requested first
>>
>>116762852
retards don't seem to understand the issue is that a load of the covid tests that meant liverpool postponed turned out to be incorrect (whether this is cope after klopp went on his vaccine rant or not, i dunno). regardless, why did arsenal send all these people out on loan if they need them lmao
>>
>>116762781
torygraph
>>
>>116762924
shut it 190
>>
>Burnley are interested in signing Andy Carroll. The club are looking for a replacement striker following the £25m departure of Chris Wood to Newcastle yesterday.
Carroll could have been good had he not got injured so much.
>>
Derby admins with an update
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/01/a-statement-from-the-joint-administrators-of-derby-county-football-club
Key bit is probably this:
>The difficulty and currently, in our view, the last remaining significant obstacle is to deal with certain claims that are very much disputed but which we are being advised by the EFL cannot be currently compromised notwithstanding statute says otherwise. Whilst we accept this is frustrating for all, none of the interested parties are able to progress matters further until such time that an agreement can be reached.
So in plain English, this relates to (thus far unheard) claims of £51m against Derby by Boro and Wycombe. The EFL won't let Derby exit admin without solving this issue, and they also seemingly won't let Derby compromise with the parties to resolve the disputes. This is in spite of the rules seemingly suggesting otherwise. So the options are pay the clubs £51m (never going to happen voluntarily, and would likely put off any buyer in any case, resulting in inevitable liquidation), fight the case (not realistically possible due to the fees involved and the length of time this would inevitably take, likely resulting in the loss of assets and eventual liquidation) or just liquidate. That is unless the EFL realise they're being entirely unreasonable and decide to change their position (like that's ever going to fucking happen).
>>
https://twitter.com/SachinNakrani/status/1482067091649974279
Jamie and Gary with the subtle political humour.
>>
>>116763382
Kek based
>>
>>116763382
lel
>>
>>116763363
Jesus fuck, Derby are actually going to die. All because Wycombe were too shit to stay up and Steve Gibson hates Mel Morris.
>>
>>116763363
The EFL just want Derby to get relegated, don't they? Fair play to them for resisting it as best as possible.
>>
>>116763461
>The EFL just want Derby to get relegated, don't they?
No, they want more than that
>>
>>116763363
Is it really a surprise that the organisation that thought it understood stadium valuation better than stadium valuers and thought it understood accountancy rules better than accountants (and their chartered body) now thinks they understand administration rules better than administrators?
>>
File: FJEzL8hXIAMCra1.jpg (467 KB, 1536x2048)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>
>>116761515
Here's hoping he doesn't meet the end of someone's knife.
>>
>>116763821
Bit much, that.

City fans might as well respond with "MATTHEW HARDING LOVES HELICOPTERS"
>>
>olsen to villa almost confirmed
So what will happen to steer? Is he content to be 3rd choice or will he leave?
Also which GK will sheff u bring in now?
Also i noticed even in the last 2 years alone, villa have had so much GK transfer. What's the deal?
>now you remember heaton, pepe reina, kalinic, and nyland
>>
>>116763892
no one cares just like you didnt care to step up and defend 190

you chose to side with them so fuck off from me
>>
>>116763722
EFL now stands for "Eternal Fucking Lunatics".
>>
>>116763892
your a cuck and a bootlicker lost all respect for you
>>
>>116763892
we had a deal you remember?
>>
my fellow /trans/ lads, how is god of war so kino?
>>
>>116764389
>god of war
reminds me of based 190cm
>>
>>116763363
>in plain English, this relates to (thus far unheard) claims of £51m against Derby by Boro and Wycombe. The EFL won't let Derby exit admin without solving this issue,
This is completely fucked. Why on earth do Boro think they deserve 40m from a fucking club in administration because they missed out on a play-off spot. Lots of clubs have been promoted to the Premier league in the season they broke FFP (QPR, Leicester, Bournemouth) do the clubs who missed out have a case too? Completely disgusting Derby aren't allowed owners in time for the transfer window. EFL doing everything they can to relegate Derby to make an example of them, are they not accountable to any independent regulators? The whole thing stinks
>>
File: i7i5q.jpg (32 KB, 500x672)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
>>116764594
obsessed
>>
File: 190cm.png (13 KB, 1873x101)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>
how do we stop the nonce menace
>>
>>116765277
You don't. You accept he will live his entire life on 4chan. He will die and be discovered slumped over his 2004 MacBook.
Your life is better than his, always bear this in mind.
>>
>>116763363
Derby cant sue the EFL can't they?
>>
is this what happens when you have no skills? you shitzo post on this thread? Man I'd fucking hate myself if my kid turned out like this, seriously, I'd prefer they die so I wouldn't have to deal with them.
>>
File: BmxuK1UCcAAg2oQ.jpg (49 KB, 640x640)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>116765335
No because they don't have any money and no owner, most likely getting liquidated around the end of the season if the EFL let this all play out. Somehow Boro and the EFL agree that Derby should pay compensation but Derby lost TWO play-off finals against teams who literally broke FFP that fucking season (QPR, Villa) Are they not also due compensation using the same logic? I'm surprised fans of other clubs haven't been more vocal about how fucked the whole situation is, but I guess nobody gives a shit as long as it isn't their club.
>>
>>116765335
>>116765577
This, and also the EFL's rules mean that clubs can't take legal action against the league, anyway
>>
>Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang missed Gabon's Africa Cup of Nations draw with Ghana on Friday after scans revealed 'heart lesions' following a bout of Covid.
>>
23 year old Australian midfielder Riley McGree moves from MLS club Charlotte FC to Middlesbrough on a permanent transfer, fee undisclosed

28 year old German-Cuban winger Onel Hernandez returns to Norwich after a loan spell at Middlesbrough, and is then loaned out to Birmingham

23 year old dutch right back Deyovaisio Zeefuik moves from Hertha Berlin to Blackburn on loan

29 year old Congolese-Welsh centre back Toto Nsiala Ipswich to Fleetwood, terms undisclosed

22 year old Swedish keeper Pontus Dahlberg moves from Watford to Gillingham on loan
>>
>sign 9001 African players
>African Nations come around
>lol soz guys we're gonna have to postpone
>>
>Bayern Munich defender Alphonso Davies has stopped training after the club detected signs of heart muscle inflammation. The Canadian, 21, has not played since 17 December after contracting Covid-19.
wtf bros i thought only the vax gave you it????
>>
>>116765577
They gambled and lost. Villa were in the same position, if they'd have lost they would have been completely fucked.
>>
>>116765866
Yeah but Liverpool said it was due to covid. If you mean Arsenal, they've only lost two (and Auba, but he's out due to heart lesions due to covid).
>>
>>116765976
I wonder if he complained about his heart and they tested him, or do teams regularly test players for stuff like this?
>>
>>116765989
>and lost
Only because the EFL changed their minds over something they initially advised and then approved for several years
>>
>>116766012
Yes because he caught covid when he landed in Cameroon. It's done routinely because it fucks your heart. He caught it before as well (don't think he is vaccinated either) and got malaria.
>>
>>116766012
>>116766275
Sorry I thought you replied about Auba. But yeah if you get covid they check you anyway because so many players who do get it complain of issues afterwards. So I suspect they check them (especially black players).
>>
*obama voice* i uhh, have myocarditis
>>
>schizopost
190cm is the best poster itt no cap
>>
>>116766012
>>116766275
You little wagecucks are coping cause your vaxxed and you try to jinx your bad luck.

Wagies a.k.a. vaxxies, 190chud will outlive you all.
>>
>>116766788
jej
>>
160cm arsewog lmao
>>
Messi > Ronaldo

And it's not even close btw
>>
>>116767121

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're so funny mate spilled my tea all over
>>
190god
>>
I wasn't a regular and I lurked most of the time but since I found out about 190 my life because so much better.

His witty posts, his grand humour, his way of dealing with trolls and accusers, his perfectly timed posts...I am lost for words, he gotta have IQ of Einstein!

I know most of the /sp/ posters agree with me but they don't want to support him loudly ( I know I know scared of being called 190, which is ok to me because I am fuckin proud to be compared with one of the biggest legends of 4chan), but I encourage them all to step up and support /ourguy/!

Also holy shit Real is about to poach Ronald Araujo from Barca? Wow!
>>
File: 1614252353656.png (86 KB, 1450x588)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>116765976
>wtf bros I thought only covid gave you it????
>>
>Antonio Conte has refused to assure Spurs fans that he will see out his Tottenham contract, two and a half months after joining the club.
>Conte is contracted until the end of next season, and while he insisted in his Friday press conference that he is "enjoying [his] time at Tottenham", he was asked three times to give assurances that he would be here at the end of next season, and he did not.
>>
>>116768355
I read the other day that he's waiting for the position to open up at United.
>>
I'm drunk again lads
>>
>>116768355
how many managers actually leave the clubs though? I've been watching the sport for about 4 years now and iirc every time a manager leaves it's because they're let go
>>
thinking about that time some bloke asked me for a selfie inside old trafford because he thought i was diego forlan
>>
File: 1474936799691.png (268 KB, 492x442)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
tonights bollocks

France striker Kylian Mbappe is in talks over a new contract at Paris St-Germain. The 23-year-old was expected to join Real Madrid on a free transfer when his current deal expires at the end of the season. (Daily Telegraph - subscription required)

>Fiorentina are close to accepting a £58.4m offer from Arsenal for prolific Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic, 21. (La Repubblica - in Italian)

Bayern Munich and Barcelona are interested in signing Denmark defender Andreas Christensen, 25, when his Chelsea contract expires at the end of the season. (Fabrizio Romano, on Twitter)

>Manchester United have made contact with Inter Milan boss Simone Inzaghi about the possibility of taking over at Old Trafford this summer, with the Italian about to begin an intensive English language course. (Corriere Dello Sport - in Italian)

Southampton have enquired about signing 24-year-old England goalkeeper Dean Henderson from Manchester United this month. (Football Insider)

>The Saints are also keen to turn Armando Broja's loan from Chelsea in a permanent deal, though they are likely to face competition for the 20-year-old Albania striker's signature. (Sky Sports)

Arsenal are in advanced talks with Juventus over a six-month loan deal for Brazilian midfielder Arthur Melo, 25. (Daily Telegraph - subscription required)

>Newcastle and Watford are both interested in Nantes' 24-year-old French winger Ludovic Blas. (Daily Star)

Burnley have earmarked Reading's former Newcastle, Liverpool and England striker Andy Carroll as a possible reinforcement. The 33-year-old will be available on a free transfer when his contract expires at the end of January. (Daily Mail)
>>
File: 1530649657857.png (901 KB, 1280x720)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
>>116769083
>Tottenham have enquired about the availability of Peterborough's English midfielder Benjamin Mensah, 19. (Peterborough Telegraph)

Blackburn are close to signing 20-year-old English winger Dilan Markanday, who has turned down a new contract at Tottenham in order to secure more regular first-team football elsewhere. (Sky Sports)

>Tottenham have offered Wolves four players in part-exchange for Spain winger Adama Traore, 25. (Teamtalk)

Barcelona are willing to sell Sergino Dest this month to help raise funds for a new striker, with Chelsea and Bayern Munich interested in the 21-year-old United States defender. (ESPN)

>Flamengo have offered Manchester United £8m to turn 26-year-old Brazil midfielder Andreas Pereira's loan move permanent this month. (Sun)
>>
>>116769083
>Dean Henderson
another victim of Solskjaer's sweet little lies
>>
>>116769105
Like 4 total for Adama or there’s 4 Wolves can choose from? Can’t imagine there’s 4 lazy cunts on Spurs willing to give up their wages
>>
>>116769258
https://www.teamtalk.com/tottenham-hotspur/exclusive-quartet-spurs-stars-offered-wolves-adama-traore-exchange

>We believe that the likes of Joe Rodon, Japhet Tanganga, Ryan Sessegnon and Jack Clarke have been mentioned.
>>
>>116769083
>Fiorentina are close to accepting a £58.4m offer from Arsenal for prolific Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic, 21

What convinced them to drop *checks notes* £100m off what they wanted?
>>
>>116768099
didn't say that did I?
>>
>>116769480
I checked the source, it's a paywalled Italian site. So I call bullshit. If Arsenal somehow get him for £58.4m that's a fucking STEAL. What I imagine it is this
>Arsenal spend £60m
>Loan him back for remainder of season
That's the only way I can see this happening.
>>
>>116767961
>>116767961
omfg you made them so buttmad oh no no no
>nooo you can't mention 190 in good manner
>>
File: wazza dcfc.jpg (66 KB, 1180x663)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>*pulls off the greatest of escapes*
>>
>>116769480
because that was a lie and story is fiorentina want him out NOW. they offered him an ultimatum - either sign a new contract or we selling you now. clearly they worry that if they leave it his value is just going to depreciate more and more especially as the more time goes by the more likely he will be found out
>>
>>116754400
>>The Red Devils will prioritise giving England forward Marcus Rashford, 24, a new contract this summer. (ESPN)
Please no.
>>
>>116769334
Rodon I could see Wolves wanting, he’s a good lower tier PL style defender. Maybe Japh too but I’d like to keep the lad or loan him. No way Clarke or Sessegnon have any value
>>
>>116768853
I’m getting there
>>
>>116770129
Honestly I’ll give Derby a watch over the PL shite at /3pm/ tomorrow. Latest round of bullshit sanctions is only gonna make this more kino. I really hope they have a camera crew in there for a documentary if they make it
>>
>>116770195
He's local and he (his media agents) generate loads of public goodwill and PR, from a financial/brand image perspective they'd be idiots to not offer him another contract, football is a business.
>>
>>116770277
based.
>>
Just realised that Wigan have 45pts in League One and have three games in hand over 1st (on 50pts) and five games in hand over 2nd (also on 50pts). They could easily leapfrog both. I forgotten how far they had fallen. As for Oxford gimp, they're not looking good mate, sorry.
>>
>>116770692
Bolton, Wigan, Portsmouth and Sunderland are now in the same league as Accrington Stanley and Crewe. It's like seeing your dad flirting with a slaggy barmaid in the shit pub in town, these two entities should not meet.
>>
Why'd the schizos make /trans/ their home?
>>
>>116770780
Don't forget Ipswich and Sheff Wed. League One has some big clubs
>>
>>116770780
It's weird. But it's very possible that Sunderland and Wigan might make it back to the Championship. I hope Oxford do for the lad. But doesn't look like they will.
>>
>>116770835
>Ipswich and Sheff Wed
My first match was against Ipswich, Dad picked an 'easy game' as they were relegation fodder and we still lost. Would love the Owls back up too. No good the Prem being clogged up with boring southerners
>>
>>116755651
Nobody wants to live near Manchester either desu but the media COPE and seethe because their office is there so won't mention that bit
>>
>>116756440
based Gazza
>>
>>116771314
Never understood this meme that Manchester is some great place to live. It's a London tier shithole.
>>
>>116759037
Is there a more based player currently playing than Dennis? Even his celebrations mog the opposition fans
>>
belly shooting from the logo, i hate that guy
>>
>>116755651
C. is just life sadly.
I remember Giroud explicitly ruled out a move from Arsenal because he wouldn't live outside of London. Rooney went to Man United instead of Chelsea because it was very close to Liverpool
>>
>>116771314
Cheshire is good for flash cunts, it's got all the things a footballer wants and that's where all the Manchester based (and a number of the Liverpool based) players live. Manchester is just London in the North at this point, ugly towers financed by oligarchs, foreign underclass keeping things going and rocketing house prices.
>>
>>116770232
sessegnon looks like he has potential if he stays fit
>>
>Spurs need better defence, new GK and some steel in their midfield
>sign nobody
>Arsenal need strikers and entire new midfield of every strip
>sign nobody
>United need strikers who can score OR a better midfielder than McTom and Fred
>sign nobody
>Liverpool need nothing
>being linked with £80m signings
>Chelsea
>Need wingbacks and for Lukaku to stop sucking (desu not that bad)
>sign nobody
>City need strikers
>sign nobody
Wtf is going on, how long as the window been open? Some teams, OK, you don't need anything right now (City and Liverpool) but the rest do and yet nothing happens.
>>
>>116772348
>you don't need anything right now (City and Liverpool)
>Liverpool
>Literally shown up by a 10 man youth Arsenal team just yesterday
>>
>>116772548
They don't need them as 'emergency' because AfCon is on. So it isn't fair when their two best players are out (but not for a long time) and they are gonna be back and back to raping up the league. They don't need to replace them; just get Salah on another contract.
>>
feel bad for liverpool. choked the epl once, choked ucl final once. now theyve pretty much missed the boat and will never win another trophy. unser achievers.
>>
>Dusan Vlahovic might end up staying at Fiorentina this month because clubs are struggling to find the £58m needed to sign the in-demand striker. (The Sun)
Which fucking is it? He is either £150m (like another source said... unless taht is including wages and bonuses over 5 years which is retarded) or he's £58m and what clubs are struggling atm? City could afford that easily.

>Reports in Italy have suggested Inter Milan boss Simone Inzaghi has started intensive English language classes and could become Manchester United's next boss.

>Cristiano Ronaldo is reported to be "baffled" by his Manchester United team-mates' poor attitude towards training.

>Arsenal target Arthur Melo is ready to fly into London after Juventus made the decision to let him leave the club on loan.

>Sunderland want a reunion with striker Jermain Defoe, now a free agent after leaving Rangers earlier this week.
Blunderland kino incoming

>Marseille and Senegal midfielder Pape Gueye has been banned from all football pending an investigation into the mysterious circumstances of his move to the French club from Watford in 2020.
Lel.

>Jurgen Klopp hopes goalkeeper Loris Karius will be able to find himself a new club and leave Anfield this month.

>Newcastle and Watford are battling it out for the signature of highly-rated Nantes forward Ludovic Blas.
If he is so highly rated where are the other clubs that need strikers fighting for him? 24 and has like 8 in 24.

>Antonio Conte has removed Tanguy Ndombele from his first-team training plans and ordered the midfielder to work on his own.
So he's gone.
>>
>>116772760
They've done what they needed. Won the CL and Title. Klopp is already their most successful manager for a long time. If he can win the FA Cup and League Cup he'll have cleansweeped all major trophies (Europa League also counts I guess but lol)
>>
>>116772806
why would city want blahovic?
>>
>>116772835
Yeah but there team was good enough to do better. for one of the top top teams ever they havent achieved what they couldhave and i genuinely now believe they are over the peak and its only gonna regress.
>>
>>116772887
They need a striker and he is good in the air, something City don't have up front? Especially with their quality wingers he could rack up a lot of goals. He isn't exactly slow either. In reality we know they're going for Haaland in the summer, but it was more of a general comment they could afford it.
>>
>>116772921
Nah. Too good for that. If they win the League Cup (likely) and FA Cup this season Klopp will be a legend and Liverpool will be happy with that for a fair bit. If they sneak the CL too then all the better. Title race isn't over yet either.
>>
>>116772928
God if City get Haaland then say hello to the Englischliga for the foreseeable future
>>
>>116772976
Imagine they got Haaland and Mbappe and Messi joined just for City vs United (Ronaldo) memes. Haaland + Mbappe + Messi up front would be lel. Just make Messi like Dasilva as a No.10.
>>
>>116772348
The big teams have already done the deals that needed doing and are keeping them under wraps for last day of the transfer window for the drama. Happens every season.
>>
So apparently Arthur Melo is flying in to sign for Arsenal, but I don't think he'll be ready for the match on Sunday. Is he any good? Also been reading that Arsenal might play Ben White in midfield. That doesn't seem like a bad idea t b h. Play Gabriel(?) and Holding in CB, Tierney LB and the Jap in RB. White plays a Pirlo or De Rossi role, doing long balls to wingers and being a defensive screen (something David Luiz should have been doing instead of giving away penalties). Honestly think Ben White would be a better DM than CB. They should get that kid they loaned to France back as CB since he absolutely schooled Mbappe in that game. Then play Ben White as DM. There, solved a long problem with the club.

Also this hype over this Patino(?) lad, he looks awful, dunno the hype. Ferdinand was heaping praise on him (maybe a mental trick to fuck him up? I dunno) and I saw him on the Forest FA Cup game... he did nothing. He was awful.
>>
>>116773305
what do you think this is? scum blog forum?
>>
>>116772976
>Le Poopensharten man
>Ever joining a league where he'd get exposed
>>
>Former Burnley owner Mike Garlick could regain control of the club if Sean Dyche's side fail to avoid relegation to the Sky Bet Championship because of a clause in the deal which saw him sell up 13 months ago.

Is he going to outJew the Jew?
>>
>>116773643
Kinda hope he does join EPL though preferably not City. I really like Haaland and EPL is where he needs to go to challenge himself most and show he is the best.
>>
>>116773416
shut the fuck up 190kg you fat nonce. nobody cares about a welsh paedos opinions.
>>
>>116773785
>>116773643
True measure of his power is joining a club like West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs, Lestah (or atm United) and dragging them to a title. Instead he'd probably join City or Liverpool and you'd never know how good he is because of the absolute insane quality behind him. It is like Sterling at City, gets a laod of goals but you then count his attempts and shit and realise he should be doubling what he is actually getting.
>>
>>116773738
Wait
Like money refunded or he just repossess a club? What in tarnation kinda clause is that
>>
>>116773305
>Is he any good?
Arthur has technique but lacks vision and quick thinking from what I've heard. Also has a shitty attitude. I don't expect him to be a starter but Arsenal need midfield cover badly and he's better than anyone else they have bar Xhaka and Partey who are the starters.
>White in midfield
I think Arteta should try it. You're right they should've done it with David Luiz too. You never know it ho it will turn out in practice but David Luiz briefly played very well for Chelsea in that role. I don't see it as a long term solution though.
>They should get that kid they loaned to France back as CB
The Saliba thing is a mystery to all of us.
>Also this hype over this Patino(?) lad
He was good against Blunderland. In all fairness to him, the Forest game was played with no midfield. Lokonga showed no bravery or leadership alongside him so I'm not surprised he ended up hiding for most of the game. Haven't seen enough to say he's elite but has a vision for the game, he just needs confidence and a determination to be brave and improve. It's a big question mark at the moment.
>>
>>116774359
>but lacks vision and quick thinking
I heard about his quick thinking... but as for vision I heard the opposite from Pirlo I believe. Said he has great vision, the issue is he makes the wrong choices. Instead of spraying it outwide he'll try and do a direct throughball. He is also, apparently, very lax in his defensive duties and pushes forward a lot. Arsenal need a creative midfielder (and good strikers but one problem at a time lmao - t. Wenger).
>White & Luiz
My thinking was Luiz was decent in defence, good in air and could pass well... he just made shitty decisions (and got refballed due to his rep) so if you put him as a DM he is less likely to get a red or give away a penalty. He can use his passing ability to start counters and he is good in the air and screens the defence. White isn't great in the air, but he could do the DM role well imo. According to Transfermarkt he did play DM for Brighton apparently.
>Saliba
That's him. He's apparently doing great in Uber Eats and I mentioned that PSG game where schooled Mbappe
https://twitter.com/Afcsammmm/status/1452410437392162821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsIQY3_0qeU
So yeah, put him in as CB and play White as DM. I don't think White is CB material, not tall enough for me, not a PROPA MAAANTIN. Nor is he fast enough to make up for mistakes.
>Patino Blunderland
Yeah he scored but he barely played there. Good goal and grats on his debut but I watched the FA Cup match (as it was on ITV, wooo! no need for streams!) and I saw absolutely nothing to justify the hype. I just saw Ferdinand going ape shit over how amazing he was and I was like 'naaah'.

If Arsenal do play on Sunday, if he plays, maybe he can surprise performance in a derby. Unlikely though and I expect Spurs to thrash Arsenal. Arsenal are devoid of talent, nobody coming through the ranks.

I don't want Spurs to win but I see no way Arsenal can. I also want Arsenal to win the League Cup because of Klopp's 'false positive' covid bullshit.
>>
>>116774256
It won't be like a repossession. It'll either be a refund or a price laid out in the contract. I can't imagine it will be a straight refund though because the club value will immediately plummet if they're relegated.
>>
>>116774891
>Arthur
Yeah that sounds about right. I was thinking vision more in terms of making the right decision. I don't know. It's January so I'm not picky, he'd be good cover. But I hope it's not a permanent deal. Arsenal need more complete midfielders, especially ones who can defend, but then I still don't know for sure what Arteta wants in the long run.
>White as DM
I'd like to see it. He does have good games in him at CB and has been getting better. But he hasn't looked £50m worth. He got MotM against Liverpool but even there he was at fault for the red card since he was playing Jota onside. I think Arteta is fine keeping him at CB since Tomiyasu is almost a CB himself. The formation doesn't matter so much as what the players do in transition.
>Saliba
But yeah I wonder where he will fit in. I guess he'll come back and Holding will go, or maybe he'll be the third/fourth choice. The whole thing's been very odd and he is a Raul signing so perhaps Arteta wants to wash his hands of him. Good player though, would be a waste to get rid of him.
>Patino
Against Sunderland he had good awareness of where to be and where the ball was going to be. 10 minutes was enough to tell that at least. Against Forest he went missing. Sample size is small to say the least. Would have been nice had he played well against Forest but nobody outside of the usual starters did and I don't blame him since it was his first start. I think he'll do better alongside a senior midfielder but he was played with Lokonga who shit the bed. He may never reach his potential but he clearly has that potential at least.
>Spurs
Arsenal will lose if they play. They're abysmal without Xhaka and Partey as seen against Forest. They were able to scrap a draw against Liverpool by parking the bus but they won't do that against Spurs. I'm hoping for a postponement. Afcon is usually somewhat manageable but has really fucked things this year on top of covid.
>>
>>116775239
>Arthur
Arthur will prob be another Kallstrom, sadly. Can see it now.
>White
I dunno, I think it could solve that position they've needed solving for so long. He isn't what I think they need... I always thought they should have signed William Carvahlo. They need a big strong leg breaker DM who can tackle anybody and get it forward quickly. If they're fast, even better.
>Saliba
I suspect Holding or Chambers might go (I think Chambers will go, despite me thinking he is decent backline cover and can play further up iirc). Saliba can be cover in general for Gabriel and White. He was £30m. I am 100% convinced there was dodgy shit going on with the guys in the transfer room, which is why Arteta fired two of them when he became manager. Pepe was another dodgy deal. I dunno why Pepe looked amazing at the end of last season and has been poo ever since (he was great in the Blunderland game iirc but that is L1 ops).
>Patino
Just a bit unacceptable to lose to Forest t b h. Even as a youngster he should have been more involved - it wasn't like he was playing Madrid or PSG and was overawed by their talent.
>Spurs
Yeah they will lose. A shame. As for hoping for postponement - why? Do you support Arsenal or just dislike Spurs?
>>
>>116773305
Arthur is a mediocre player with terrible attitude towards his career just like almost all hue players. Maybe one day the big leagues will learn not to trust hue players in general, but most of all the defensive ones.
>t. someone who watched a lot of his matches back in Brazil
>>
>>116775563
Feels like Edu is great at picking the BR players with desire and motivation. Gabriel and Martinelli. Mari is shit but he gives it his all.
>>
>>116772348
i think clubs only do january transfer if there's some unfortunate stuff happening in the squad like injury-ridden squad so they need to sign some short-term replacement, players falling out of favor and openly rebelling to the manager so they have no choice but to kick them out. also the fact that clubs who hold said players tend to bloat their price for midseason transfer because they want to keep their best player so they can finish as high as possible on the table.
>>
File: file.png (137 KB, 1216x279)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/cc1b41b0-7572-11ec-89e9-22d3d9c31ba2?shareToken=7579120d412d84f05b07a0e75b7046ec
the absolute state of this
>>
>>116775563
>>116775631
Well, which is it? Either Edu is great at picking out determined lads who want to win, or he isn't. Because if Arthur isn't then what's the point (I know the point is they have no midfielders atm, but I am pretty sure the loan deal will have an obligation to buy at the end or perhaps 'buy if he plays 20 games' or something).

They also need good strikers, but there aren't any. If Vhalovic or w/e his name is costs £60m then why aren't Arsenal going for it lol. They need a good striker NOW. They've needed one since Auba scored in the FA Cup final. He's been awful since covid and malaria. Though that is apparently true for a lot of players (covid). So they need a good striker now. Two if possible t b h.

They should look into Jeremy Doku and Ernest Poku t b h. Would be a funny as fuck strike partnership
>Doku to Poku....
Maybe Victor Osimhen, Lorenzo Lucca... Darwin Nunez... Fer Nino....
>>
>>116775881
Arthur is a patch-up loan to cover the current afcon and covid issues.
>>
>Arsenal need a defender
>Wilshere is right there with no club
>>
>>116776130
Fuck I meant a midfielder
>>
>>116776130
>>116776146
You're right but I think Arteta wants young players. Under 25. I am surprised they haven't signed him on a 'pay per play' contract. He gets X amount if he actually plays, which gives him incentive to train well. In reality he should be playing in League One t b h. However I think they will sign Wilshere if the postponement doesn't happen. That should give them time to register him for the match.

Or they could give him a 6 month contract on really low wages (and 'pay' him via actually playing so he can't laze about if he wants money). I heard Ramsey is also on the move, surprised Arsenal aren't looking into him too (guess Juventus don't wanna lose both Arthur and Ramsey without replaements... I heard some PL club players were going over there. Maybe Ndombele?)
>>
>>116775359
>another Kallstrom
I'm not sure anyone will ever top Kallstrom as a meme signing, kek. But yeah I see what you mean. At least he isn't injured. He'll serve his purpose if he can be half-decent cover until an actual good midfielder is signed.
>I think it could solve that position they've needed solving for so long
He wouldn't be another Vieira. As you say William Carvalho would've been good but recruitment was dire until the last window. Torreira was hoped to be that player but is too limited and small. Lyon's midfield looks good right now, they should just buy them.
>Holding or Chambers
Chambers is legit good cover so it'll be a shame to see him go, but he's barely had any chances so I don't blame him. Holding too in a way but he's a pure CB.
>I am 100% convinced there was dodgy shit going on with the guys in the transfer room
Yeah Raul leaving when they deeped the Pepe transfer was the sign
>I dunno why Pepe looked amazing at the end of last season and has been poo ever since
He's too limited and one-footed. He's great when he doesn't stay wide and can cut inside and curl a shot in. But too often defenders know what to do and then he gets isolated because unlike the left side of Arsenal's attack, the full back doesn't push up to help him. Pepe ends up isolated. He was right footed and played on the left, he'd be having a much better time and would've replaced Aubameyang.
>Just a bit unacceptable to lose to Forest t b h
Oh I agree, and it doesn't bode well that he hid. He's been rushed into the first team suddenly though so I'm not surprised. Hopefully it gets sorted or he'll fade into another almost-was prospect.
>As for hoping for postponement - why? Do you support Arsenal or just dislike Spurs?
I support Arsenal. I concede on its own there's not much of a case, but by now a precedent has been set by the PL so I reckon they ought to cut us some slack. And it's a hugely important game too.
>>
>>116775563
What about Bruno Guimaraes?

>>116775631
Martinelli has been a great find. Gabriel is very good too. But Edu isn't that good, he also signed Willian who was shit and Mari, while an inoffensive player, was a pretty blatantly corrupt signing for an agent mate of his.

>>116775881
They are going for Vlahovic. And they should. A good striker can make all the difference. And unlike other clubs Fiorentina would prefer actually sell now - but the player is understandably more reluctant. January moves are a headache for all involved.
>>
chris wood is the signing of the window no saud
>>
Brighton’s last 3 home PL games v Crystal Palace
67 shots
2 goals scored
18 shots faced
4 goals conceded
1 point
>>
>>116776209
>am surprised they haven't signed him on a 'pay per play' contract
That's the kind of deal I would expect him to have too given his injury record. I think he would do a good job in the NLD still, just because derbies are different to other types of matches.
I'm surprised he's still without a club, even given his injury record. Carroll doesn't have the best of injury records or stats and he still found one. I know his injuries aren't as bad but still.
>I heard Ramsey is also on the move, surprised Arsenal aren't looking into him too
I mentioned that too the other day and an anon said Arsenal weren't interested because he's nothing like what he was and because he's too old now. I still think he could do a job.

>>116776509
Hattrick hero tomorrow bonnie lad.
>>
File: 1631879447779.jpg (33 KB, 434x612)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>fully expecting more dogshit 4-2-2-2 ranknig football
>ranknig has actually made the situation worse in the club
>literally every single team is getting a free pass playing United and its at the point its embarrassing if United beat you
>mass exodus in the summer is inevitable (Cavani, Pogba, Lingard, Bailly, Henderson, Martial, Van de Beek, Rashford, Mata, Matic)
>the only players who dont want to leave is the dogshit ones, McFred
>>
>>116777515
mcfred is literally the least of the problem
yes they're rotation quality at best but that mass exodus you mentioned are a bunch of fall-out-of-favor players so them going out will massively benefit united on trynna reduce their wage bill but then again i dont' fully trust united board to fill the holes quickly
rangnick is shit but at least he won't stay beyond this season
also rangnick not being helped by utterly useless the front 4 of trying to hold the ball, making them very prone of counter attack all the damn time doesn't help at all. people blaming rangnick need to scream for shitters like rashford, greenwood, sancho, bruno, cavani first before pointing out the man.
>>
>>116777515
>Cavani, Pogba, Lingard, Bailly, Henderson, Martial, Van de Beek, Rashford, Mata, Matic
all lazy and/or pussies, besides maybe rashford who's just in the worst form of his life
>>
Sign me Derby County, I’ll play for free
>>
>>116777515
>>mass exodus in the summer is inevitable (Cavani, Pogba, Lingard, Bailly, Henderson, Martial, Van de Beek, Rashford, Mata, Matic)

all these are gash though
>>
>>116767961
Holy based
>>
>>116777957
>>116778249
rubbish yes but the players will be needed. practically losing a quarter of the squad.
>>
>>116778309
Stop samefagging it's pathetic
>>
>vpn weirdo accuses others of samefagging
>>
>>116778365
pussy
>>
>>116777766
Didn't read your schizo blog rants
>>
>>116778309
Here's my idea
On midfield: Pogba, vdb, matic, mata out. 2 new DM/CMs in. That'll make their midfield depth actually good while mcfred staying.
Bruno doesn't really need backup in AM, there's sanshit who can play there. Although i think tielemans can be brought in because man can cover in both CM/AM
On goalkeeping: bin deano and use the money for different position or buy some young GK as DDG's successor. Go another season with DDG, Heaton, Grant.
On centre back: both bailly and axel out. Promote either dishon bernard who have been decent at hull or teden mengi as 4th choice CB. So the depth there will be maguire, varane, lindelof, dishon/mengi, (and jonesy)
Rashy stays, man's an absolute disgrace atm but no way they'll give up on him easily
Cavani and martial dont need replacement, there's mason who's an actual striker to rotate with ronaldo
>>
>>116778532
190cm is so cool he even has his Disciples, you heard of 190cm Disciples? now you did
>>
>>116769334
>No we won't give you any money, we'll just offer you these shit players we can't get rid of
Lmao, Tottenham act as if they're as bankrupt as Barcelona. No wonder Conte wants to leave already.
>>
>>116778532
>2 new DM/CMs
already I doubt this will happen. I think one midfielder is likely and United should buy a midfielder now. Apparently Neves would be available for 50m. no brainer
>>
>>116762714
As many arse players have covid as liverpool players did mate
>>
how many games in hand do Antonio Conte's Tottenham Hotspur have now? Assuming l'arse is cancelled
>>
>>116777957
Trashford is finished. He's made his money, now he wants to go off and do politics.
>>
>arsewogs still believe they can get david from lille
>>
File: best of friends.jpg (151 KB, 1200x1200)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
very surprising news; Gary Neville, avid Johnson basher and disciple of Sir Alex of Whiskeynose, has become a member of the Labour (劳工) Party
>>
>>116778697
good

much better than stinking tories
>>
File: 1636130776061.jpg (126 KB, 1200x900)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>good
>much better than stinking tories
>>
What's the story with Van de Beek? Why did they pay £35 million and never even give him a chance? Did he have sex with Ole's wife?
>>
>>116778733
Rashford hates him.
>>
>>116778616
but it won't be
>>
>>116778729
t. https://www.lgbtconservatives.org.uk/
>>
>>116779029
jej
>>
>the absolute cringe of premier league hyping man city vs chelsea as a big match
literally who cares about el plastico?
>>
>>116779067
dont say this here or an army of swedish/australian chelsea ''fans'' will swarm you
>>
>>116778575
Either 2 new midfielders
Or
Promoting james garner (currently on loan to forest) and 1 new midfielder
I kinda like the latter option because it gives way for 1 new striker but you'll never know with Glazers. My guess is they should open their wallet wide since new manager will come in (big chance it'll be poch).
>>
"Serbian poster" replying to his own posts sometimes two or three times isn't even funny it's actually mental
>>
>>116778697
It's all a long con so he can run for mayor instead of Burnham or whoever, win because he's the Labour candidate in Manchester and then have free reign to build as many awful skyscrapers as he wants.
>>
>>116779279
he wont win.
he'll get exposed as having a shit load of his companies registered on isle of man or panama. huge tax dodger probably
>>
>>116779352
Oh yeah that's what he hopes will happen but because of what you said and the fact he's in a city full of power hungry Labour MPs and councillors he's only getting on the ballot as an independent.
>>
>>116779279
What's with all the shitty skyscrapers they keep building in Manchester? They don't even put the effort in to make them look interesting. They're literally just glass blocks.
>>
>>116779067
Its not hype like proper derby's but the quality and speed will be there and that's incentive enough. Not that hard to get, is it?
>>
>>116779427
the 3 youre probably on about are part of one complex. yes it looks shit I agree.

some older buildings are being refurbed though as well. The old Fire Station for one.
>>
>>116779427
Need more office space and accommodation for people moving up from the south. Also to make money for landlords because you can charge a fucking fortune for a 1 bed flat in one of those buildings.
>>
>>116779511
If your mayor and change the landscape of the city thats something you can say "i did that" we all modern and progressive building the cities future. Even though its just about cutting taxes for the people that build them and not helping normal people
>>
>>116765736
update: the Riley McGree transfer to Middlesbrough was done for $4m USD and could rise higher depending on bonuses
>>
is /trans/ still being bombarded by the mentally il?
>>
morning /trans/isters
>Wolves are reportedly set to sign Estoril winger Chiquinho [A Bola]
Now the new Nani is here, we will let you have le run to sideline and boot the ball into the stands man, Tottenham.
>>
>>116779162
it's the same behaviour as twain. 99% sure its him and he's having a mental breakdown after being called 190 over and over
>>
>>116780516
Serbian poster is 190 on vpn
>>
>gf to anon deal broken
>negotiations ceased after anon proved his inability to serious commitment
>loan options through GFE considered
HERE WE GO
>>
>>116780724
>loan options through GFE considered
Whats the price of that these days
>>
>>116776130
>>116776146
>couldn't get a game for relegation spiral west ham
>couldn't get another contract for championship bournemouth
maybe he's not very good
>>
Oh christ. Potential liquidation by 1st Feb as they can't get a new owner in because of bullshit lawsuits by Boro and Wycombe. What is the EFL doing to stop a founding member of football disbanding in the fucking championship?www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10403149/amp/Derby-County-Wayne-Rooneys-best-players-told-sold-month-ensure-survival.html
>>
>>116778616
3 atm, presuming NLD isn't called off
>>
>NLD
please end this meme or I will take the piss
>>
>>116780844
depending on quality
Free agents from sites like Adultwork cost more than loaning from a club but a good midtable quality free agent would be like 100-150 for an hour
>>
>>116780950
Highly skillful brazilians or colombians for a fraction of the cost
>>
>>116780978
Play the risk of a dodgy agent coming into play then
>>
>>116780978
British players are better, they cost a premium but you can always trust them do deliver on a rainy night in Stoke and they fit the team culture better
>>
>>116761591
>American humour
>>
El Plastico match threads, lads: >>116781152
>>
become very en vogue for people to be overly critical of jordan henderson
like's he's had a poor season fair play but people talking like keita should be starting ahead of him lmao
>>
File: salah madrid.png (69 KB, 593x366)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
and so it begins. Salah to Real.
Bin dippers in a shambles
>>
>>116781613
what does fellow brother mean in this context?
>>
>>116777515
>mass exodus in the summer is inevitable (Cavani, Pogba, Lingard, Bailly, Henderson, Martial, Van de Beek, Rashford, Mata, Matic)
>>the only players who dont want to leave is the dogshit ones, McFred

All the players listed are dogshit anon
>>
>>116781715
inshallah
>>
File: khabib.jpg (95 KB, 1200x628)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>116781715
>>
>>116781782
erlingz in shambles
>>
>>116781613
poor man's jared bowen anyway
>>
>>116777515
>>mass exodus in the summer is inevitable (Cavani, Pogba, Lingard, Bailly, Henderson, Martial, Van de Beek, Rashford, Mata, Matic)
it's not inevitable really, untied put those players on stupid wages so i can't really see clubs going for them
also they're shit
>>
>>116781613
why would Salah stay?
liverpool is a shithole
klopp is leaving soon
and fsg won't spend any money anyway
>>
big fan of tuchel telling lukuku he's shit in the post match
>>
190god
>>
>>116784675
Where is Klopp going to go?
>>
>>116785111
Swansea
>>
>>116785111
He'll rebuild Barca
>>
>>116785111
United
>>
File: 1332435953798.gif (858 KB, 240x228)
858 KB
858 KB GIF
>dumfucks itt still entertaining the pedo and his 'gimmick'
>>
>>116784866
Bit stupid though after you paid 110 million or whatever ridiculous amount it was
>>
>>116785257
r/soccer is the other way
>>
>>116785111
my local side
>>
>>116785235
That would be interesting
>>
>>116785111
He could retire or maybe back to Shartmund. He will be out of the game for a few years I think
>>
>>116785353
>>116785362
>>116785404
GO AWAY, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE, GO AWAY WOGS, AAAAA, STOP AND TURN AROUND AND GO WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR POSTS!
>>
>>116785111
I could see him at Milan, they seem to have stagnated and he’s a project manager. Even Juve maybe
>>
>>116785551
No one cares about your shitty opinion!
>>
what's the paedo crying about now?
>>
>>116785479
>>116785551
>>116785569
Schizo
>>
>conceding to norwich
a new low for everton
>>
>>116785791
>2 goals in under 20 minutes
grim lad
>>
>>116785791
Rafa getting the sack. Imagine losing to Norwich
>>
soooo who should everton pick for new manager?
1. solskjaer, he's jobless
2. rooney, derby's situation getting shittier so maybe a good time to jump the ship?
3. koeman again lol
>>
>>116785827
How much longer can Rafa hold on? I know the board have backed him but jesus christ this must be miserable for everyone involved
>>
>Arsenal's north London derby at Tottenham on Sunday has been postponed because the Gunners do not have enough available players to field a side.
>>
>>116785876
fat frank will save them
>>
>>116785876
big sam, only for him to tell them to fuck off
>>
>>116785876
Rooney would be soulful. But he's committed to saving Derby
>>
would quite like El Ghazi to come on and score for Everton, but it is still funny seeing them lose to Norwich
>>
>>116785882
MAKE THEM FORFEIT THEN

THIS FUCKING RIDICULOUS LEAGUE

CUNTA UTTER CUNTAS

LOW LIFE WCUM
>>
>>116754400
Shit trades
>>
>>116754400
Test
>>
>>116785994
There wont be a club to save next month because the EFL blocked a takeover. Rooney will 100% go to Everton if they come calling
>>
>>116785882
When are Tottenham going to fit in their postponed matches?
>neither arsenal or spurs have Europe
Oh yeah
>>
>Ronaldo dropped for Elanga
RALF WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>116785876
Everton need a new transfer strategy, not new managers. Their record signing is literally a nonce.
>>
File: 1413890410561.gif (1.52 MB, 245x160)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB GIF
>sandcastle united
>>
>bumcastle
>>
>>116787981
Are you that Blunderland fan?
>>
Holy shit Traore actually scored.
>>
>>116788204
better tell Tottenham the price has just gone up
>>
>>116754400
Why are Watford players so fucking based
Where did they find Kamara???
>>
>>116788223
Doubt Levy was ever gonna spend the money even if it didn't go up.
>>
File: file.png (330 KB, 1284x1488)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>
>>116788226
From Nice, wonder if Ranieri knew him
>>
Would hate to be the resident Lincoln lad rn
>>
>>116788281
tfw Burnley stay up via Carrol on a free transfer
>>
>>116788137
Nah just an avid epl enjoyer.
>>
File: 1642268381450.webm (2.95 MB, 1032x580)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>
>>116789299
The fix is in
>>
>>116789299
>arsenal fans cried for months over selling him
>>
File: Lelno 1.webm (1.17 MB, 960x540)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB WEBM
>>116789639
because Lelno was worse. But they got Ramsdale now so they're happy.
>>
>>116789299
Fucking lmao. Remember how cocky he was when United got a penalty against them?
>>
File: Lelno 2.webm (989 KB, 960x540)
989 KB
989 KB WEBM
>>116789685
>>116789639
>>
Leicester have yet to play a Premier League match since Afcon started, just one of them coincidences.
>>
File: jlingz 2021.webm (2.95 MB, 852x480)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>116789519
>>116789639
>>116789699
>they don't remember when he was EXPOSED by the future prodigy
>>
File: jlingz 2021 (heh).webm (2.91 MB, 852x480)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>116789748
.webms of empty stadiums with covered stands will never not be weird
>>
>>116789748
Oh, I remember. I just think this is far funnier because Fernandes took the penalty and missed it and Martinez acted like he was hot shit.
>>
>Tottenham Hotspur says they are "extremely surprised" at the decision to call off Sunday's Premier League derby at home to Arsenal.
The seethe begins.
>>
>>116790178

1 (one) covid case
>>
>>116790280
Got nothing to do with covid. The rules aren't about covid, but about being able to field 13 players (inc 1 GK) without fielding a purposefully weakened team. Which is what would have happened.
>>
>>116790315
The rule only exists because of covid and arsenal only don't have enough players cos they sent a load out on loan
>>
>>116790280
Two now.
Meanwhile Liverpool had 1 (one) Covid case and also had a match postponed. We know this because their fans have stopped dipping in bins to instead cry all day about other clubs being treated the same as them.
>>
>>116790350
Yes and the rules state if you don't have 13 players (including one GK) and have covid cases you can ask for postponement. Which they did. If other teams can get postponement for one covid case, so can Arsenal (and it's apparently more than one at Arsenal).
>>
>>116790350
I can imagine they sent them out on loan to make sure they got the postponement. This was arteas master plan, it's like a new signing!
>>
File: devilish.gif (20 KB, 112x112)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
>mfw the seethe is on
based arsenal
>>
File: FJD6HCqXoAUwM6E.jpg (432 KB, 2031x2705)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
billy liddell's 100th birthday on tomorrow's programme
>>
Billy Blunt getting fucking RATTLED
https://twitter.com/alexm461/status/1482419406865055745
>>
>>116790732
KEK. He was giving it the bigg'un when they beat us at their place, only fair we give it back.
>>
can't believe derby aren't bottom lads.... is it possible? can they survive? it'd be like the lestah title win of underdogs. hopefully get a film made about it t b h.

who would play rooney?
>>
>Kaide Gordon and Tyler Morton will be involved with the first-team for certain against Brentford.
>>
>>116790948
>who would play rooney?
Vin Diesel.
>>
>>116790948
idris elba
>>
>don't play Ronaldo
>win
lol
>>
how is mings so bad lmao
>>
>>116791487
HOLD THAT POST
>>
based coutinho
>>
Qtinho lads... also
>Manure
>>
>>116791487
OHNOOHNOHNOHNONONONONONO
>>
>>116791875
> Bruno Fernandes (6' minutes, 67' minutes, 90+7' (Pen))
coming lad you just know it.
>>
>>116790962
Do Liverpool pity us Brentford boys that much?
>>
>>116791970
Id just stop posting lad
>>
>>116792238
COPE.
>>
>chiesa
>Vlahovic

why dont any stars ever want to stay at fiorentina? its a nice city and the team is eyeing europa
>>
>>116792318
Gee, I dunno, the £200k a week they'd get here?
>>
>>116792318
>*gets tapped up by juventus*
getting paid 4x as much might have something to do with it
>>
>Manure
>>
Terrific recovery from Villa. Gerrard has instilled a fighting spirit and brought in more quality. Digne good. Great move for Coutinho equaliser. Home-grown also given a chance. Gerrard’s all about standards, building momentum and belief. Players believe, fans believe.
>>
>Rafa Benitez’s future is being discussed tonight at an Everton board meeting.
>>
>>116792481
jesus christ
>>
>>116792528
He's 100% gone.
>>
>yfw this draw has meant Maguire will get back in
Based ABU Gerrard.
>>
>>116792481
They should have won both games. Man U are just terrible at the moment.
>>
it takes Man Utd to make Coutinho look like prime Kaka
>>
>>116792890
whereas for the past 4 years he's been prime caca
>>
>>116792890
Rivaldo > Kaka
>>
United fan on 606, "None of them are fit to wear the shirt. First off I blame Pogba" I shit you not.
>>
>>116792481
Thanks Henry
>>
>>116793003
I really, really hope United re-sign him on a new contract
>>
>>116793003
Hes not wrong, fuck pogba
>>
>>116793003
don't underestimate the psychological damage of Pogba being your teammate, even if he's not out there
>>
The Derby County fans vs Billy Sharp saga continues
https://twitter.com/alexm461/status/1482419406865055745
>>
>>116793808
you already posted it lad: >>116790732
>>
>>116793904
oh, wasn't me
>>116790732
>>116790912
imagine hanging around for an hour after the game just to have one more dig at him even though you've been singing about his dead son for 90 minutes already
glad you cunts are going under, nothing less than you deserve
>>
>>116793003
Based Souness ringing up 606
>>
>>116794017
oh, I thought it was
sorry lad

>even though you've been singing about his dead son for 90 minutes already, glad you cunts are going under, nothing less than you deserve
This is a perfect summary of why English football is fucked.
>>
>>116794017
>>116794017
>you've been singing about his dead son for 90 min
I was at the game that didn't happen you liar. Just fans giving it him back after mocking a crying face when you beat us.
Go make another post match breakdown thread you autist
>>
State of Bournemouth.
>>
>>116794453
You sang it for 90 minutes at bramall lane earlier this season and that's why he mocked you at the end of that game.
>Go make another post match breakdown thread you autist
not a fucking clue what you're on about
>>
>>116794745
No they didn't, they sang
DERBY BOYS ARE ON A BENDER
BILLY SHARP IS A SEX OFFENDER
>>
>>116795431
was funny and true when Newcastle did it to Ronaldo, this imitation is lame
>>
File: FJKx-0IWUAMRhSo.jpg (99 KB, 1107x1080)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Call back Brandom Williams to play RB over dalot and AWB
Sell Martial, Lingard, Pogba, Mata, Matic, AWB, Maguire and Bailly
Buy a fucking holding midfielder like Kalvin Phillips or Declan Rice along with a better CB to play pair with Varane than Lindelof or Maguire
Its a fucking embarressment that >we have spent this much fucking money for almost 10 years and havent come close to challenging for a title. Even Jose-Ball was better than this, at least we won shit.
I cant remember the last time our midfield hasnt gotten played off the pitch
>>
>>116795800
Ok
>>
>>116795800
>Declan Rice
That'll be £120m + tip.
>>
What is Wolverhampton doing differently?
>>
>>116796395
only scoring when it matters
>>
>>116796354

This

Declan Rice is the most valuable player in the world. 200m easy. One of the best number 6's in the world, never injured, rarely fouls, makes great slide tackles, moves the ball forward, can run past people. Is intelligent enough to play multiple positions, this year he's just been casually running the ball 30 yards up the field for west ham when he needs to.

To me he looks like he could be an 8 or a 7, he's looked like he wants to this year and he can really smash a shot or spray a long pass.

He came up as a CB and can do that.

If West Ham can find a way to keep Bowen and Rice this summer they will legitimately be a big club this summer. I don't think Rice would want to move down the table to a United drowning in media negativity.
>>
>>116796728
is this pasta?
>>
>>116796790

lol no,

Freshly coooked. I wouldn't mind if it turned into one though.

Mark my words on this one.
>>
>>116796728
>leaf stupidity
Declan Rice is not worth £200m, that's fucking mentalist talk.
>>
>>116797204
Also
>If West Ham can find a way to keep Bowen and Rice this summer they will legitimately be a big club this summer.

First they have to win something. They haven't done that since the USSR existed.
>>
>>116797236
Winning things isn't a requirement of being a big club. See Spurs.
>>
>>116797414
Pretty sure even Spurs have managed to win something since the USSR dissolved.
>>
>>116797414
>40+ years without a trophy
Spurs have won things this century ffs. It would be like saying Ipswich are still a big club.
>>
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1482472793384103937

>No official word from Everton as yet but Rafael Benitez departure as manager is coming. Many feel the 61yo’s appointment was doomed from start & clear after Norwich defeat his position has become untenable, just 6months into 3yr deal

Rafa booted according to Ornstein.
>>
>>116797924
as if rafa's 61
doesn't look a day over 45
>>
>>116797564
>>116797635
So Wigan and Swansea are big clubs?
>>
>>116795431
and you're surpised he bit back?
>>
>>116798137
You lose your big club status if you're relegated. I don't make the rules. But if they were in the PL then yes.
>>
new when ready, lads: >>116798474
>>
>>116796728
>rarely fouls
missed a game already in 2022 from yellow card accumulation

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.