[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20211125_181425.jpg (198 KB, 1080x832)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
always good to get the opinion of an experienced international player on what one of the biggest football clubs in the world should do
>>
>>115357582
alright karen we want to go down
>>
>>115357582
the adrenochrome stare...
>>
>>115357582
Man U more like man poo
>>
>>115357582
my fucking sides are gone aahahahahahaa
>it depends which direction they want to go
fucking really karen?
>>
>>115357582
dude what do you think this board is
>>
>>115357989
if you read the article, and I don't suggest doing so, that's the theme of the whole thing. hundreds of words to say absolutely nothing
>>
>>115357582
no one cares what lesbians have to say
>>
File: guardian.png (2.61 MB, 1532x2068)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>>115358030
so just the average grauniad opinion piece then
>>
>>115357582
Wow, the jobs you can get if you simply have a vagina
>>
>>115358270
Death to the west
>>
>>115358408
It's been dead since 1959
>>
>>115357582
Made a career out of being bullied by Lelds fans
>>
>>115358036
I think she's the rare non-lesbian since she ranted at some Spanish player for "stealing British men"
>>
>>115358030
In her defence many such cases from just about any ex-player and plenty of journos.
Good sports journalism pretty rare nowadays.
>>
>>115357953
For real. The left eye.
>>
Reminder she got triggered by someone calling her fat
>>
>>115357582
Floor is set so low for women.
>>
>>115358270
>Please, no more white people writing smug articles about leaving London
if he changed this to
>Please, no more people leaving London
it would be a fantastic article
>>
>>115358450
yeah and you fucking killed it
>>
>>115359546
first off I'm not 100 years old
second off you faggots don't get to sit on your arse playing banker for both sides and then point fingers afterwards
>>
File: Switzerland.jpg (216 KB, 1024x681)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>115359546
>yeah and you fucking killed it
>>
>>115357582
i like Carney as a person, she has a lot to offer, but her off the cuff remarks arent well thought through and isnt any better (or worse) than people like mcmanaman or andy townsend

if you want to hear an excellent commentator that knows what they are talking about and happens to be female, check out Emma Hayes
>>
I like Barney and Wilson.
>>
>>115360810
>check out Emma Hayes
my sides
you can just tell when she's commentating that she wants people to think she's a football genius
literally worse than steve mcmanaman
>>
You don't need to have played tier 1 competitive football to be able to critique or analyse it. Most ex-player pundits (and athletes in general) are mouth breathing retards that still get lauded because muh history/trophies.
>>
>>115357582
This was the picture they CHOSE. Wtf were the other pictures like good god
>>
>>115357582
A womans opinion? Yeah, sorry but no.
>>
>>115361970
Bro. You're brazilian, and you're denigrating someones opinion based on their gender? Not cool.

I've studied the impact of the transatlantic slave trade on Brazil at university. Maybe learn something about the country you live in, bigot
>>
>>115361799
but she is a genius! and yes women have to try harder to be accepted.
>>
>>115362013
Bro. You're gay, and you're denigrating someones opinion based on their nationality? Not cool.
I've studied the impact of the transatlantic homosexual trade on the UK at university. Maybe learn something about the country you live in, bigot
>>
There was a good sketch on Radio 4 about the BBC having so much sports coverage in 2012 it had to dispatch commentators to random events they had no insight into but just had to keep talking to fill the space.
Gabby Logan on beach volleyball, Mike Costello on water polo, Hazel Irvine on karate, Robbie Savage on football.
>>
How badly are they shilling women 'pundits' in your country?

It's literally every game here, always at least one in the studio, radio commentary too.
>>
>>115362094
>Robbie Savage on football.
:-D
>>
>>115362091
>checks flags
>remembers the colonial discussions the Portuguese had on the hierarchy of races
>takes a second to acknowledge the collective pain of the enslaved
>fights backs tears, but remains resolute, stoic and unperturbed

Bro. You need help. 1. Nothing wrong wth LGBTQ folk. 2. Have some shame. Your great grandparents literally owned human beings. You should be crushed by guilt.
>>
Its better to be honest.

Women's football became a lot more accepted once they stopped making ridiculous claims it was "more skilful" than men's football, admitted it was basically pub-team tier but might improve with greater participation and interest.

I've got my issues with some of these lady pundits but this is to forget the dark days of leaving it to random feminist columnists to talk nonsense.

People are fair minded, they just don't like being bullshitted that someone that can't strictly speaking execute a legal throw-in is "more skillful" then Messi.
>>
lol anglos are so cucked due to not having their own language
>>
>>115362144
some of them are ok, and i remember even gary lineker found it tricky when he started on the radio

but some are dire like michael owen tier. OP for example
>>
File: 1518636782415_png.png (225 KB, 900x750)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>115362266
you aight britboy
>>
>>115362144
Can't stand that dreadful Dennis the Menace-sounding cunt on BBC.
Watching MOTD is like playing Russian roulette because she always gets one game.
>>
>>115362297
Actually its interesting how they got there, the idea seemed to be that women's football was slower than men's football, so it must be the case that men just use power and speed, therefore women's football is more skillful.

I think its a sort of tennis analogy.

This was popular in the early 2010s. Conceding it was a bit shit basically relaunched the sport in the mainstream, which I find fascinating.

Only people that don't watch football regularly could have made this mistake of course. If it was all about optimal skill levels there would be no Scottish football and nothing below the Championship (at best). Yet we all trudge back to watch our lads play the long ball and kick each other in a cross between trench warfare and agricultural labour carried out during a storm and wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>115362530
Thanks bro, and i actually do love Port de Mao
>>
>>115361882
CHOSEN indeed.
>>
>>115362297
I don't like getting bullshited by journos trying to trick me into paying attention to stuff I have no interest in. "Leicester sack manager" was a good one today - absolute cunts.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.