[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6.png (437 KB, 1016x946)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>mfw a Johnny Foreigner said it was not coming home near me.

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem!? Why are all you Johnny Foreigners so mean spirited and petty and simply can't accept that the England National Team, is, OBJECTIVELY, the best team in the whole competition, with the best players in every position, by far, and a very good coach that puts all others to shame? You think we are being ironic when we say that it is coming home? We aren't. We say it is coming home BECAUSE IT IS ACTUALLY COMING HOME! Look at England's NT, and then at the Johnny Foreigner NT, and tell me, with a straight face, that it ISN'T coming home. Come on, I am waiting. You think we would be saying it is coming home if we weren't absolutely sure that it is coming home? You think we would be saying it is coming home if we had a team full of weak-minded Johnny Foreigners like your shitty teams? Of course not. But we don't have them. We have a team of Englishmen. And that is more than enough to take it home.

So shut the fuck up, you spastic nonce cunt Johnny Foreigners, accept we are the better team that will, indeed, take it home, and fuck off.
>>
>>109234988
>t. kneeler
>>
>le epic banter
>>
>>109234988
It looks wrong. The red cross should be a little bit more to the right.
>>
>>109234988
>>109234985
Nice threads Angus. Is it fun larping as a real country?
>*votes no to their independence*
>>
This is a pretty poor copypasta ngl desu
t. scot
>>
England is going to win. I kneel.
>>
i believe
>>
>>109234988
foreners r a buncha nonces innit m8 buncha pakis buncha polaks i'll bash them in the gob bruv
>>
>>109235139
>Asian Johnny Foreigner thinking he can speak like an Englishman
How cute
>>
>>109235032
Who the fuck cares, your country is literally too poor to have a leaf like canada!
>>
you'll get a participation medal for kneeling
>>
The sad thing is it should be coming home but it won't because our manager is a mong.
>>
betting my life savings on england this year
it's basically free money
>>
>>109235308
JFs should not profit from the sweat of our brow
>>
File: 1550780469213.jpg (2.14 MB, 2730x4096)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>mfw an angloid talks about football
>>
>>109235216
Just fix it ffs
>>
>>109235308
very smart anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.