[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>West Ham will do whatever it takes to sign England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 28, on a permanent deal from Manchester United this summer. (Sky Sports)

Manchester United value academy graduate Lingard at £30m. (Mirror)

>Arsenal have reignited their interest in Crystal Palace's Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 28. (90min)

Manchester City are aiming to agree new deals with England forwards Phil Foden, 20, and Raheem Sterling, 26, before the end of the season, after Belgium midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, 29, extended his contract until 2025. (Eurosport)

>Alternatively, City's talks with Sterling - who has two years left on his current deal - regarding a contract extension have been put on hold until the summer. (Telegraph)

Premier League leaders Manchester City will not make a move for Argentina forward Lionel Messi until the 33-year-old makes it clear that he wants to leave Barcelona. (Marca - in Spanish)

>Chelsea are prepared to offer 100m euros (£86.3m) for Inter Milan's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 27, should the Blues fail to sign Borussia Dortmund's Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland, 20. (Calciomercato - in Italian)

Liverpool have told RB Leipzig they will not pursue a deal for the club's 21-year-old French centre-back Ibrahima Konate. (Bild, via Express)

>The Reds will face competition from Chelsea for Ajax's 18-year-old Dutch midfielder Ryan Gravenberch, who is viewed as a replacement for compatriot Georginio Wijnaldum, 30. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Express)

Former Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe is not close to joining a club and will not return to management until the summer at the earliest. (Sky Sports)

>Tottenham will attempt to sign Southampton's £18m-rated Danish centre-back Jannik Vestergaard, 28, when the transfer window opens. (Express)
>>
anime
>>
>>107337921
Shit edition
Bet Portoposter did it
>>
>/trans/
>April
OP confirmed for retarded
>>
>>107337947
>not getting the irony
Do you live in a state of permanent seethe?
>>
>>107337975
Where's the irony?
>>
>>107337874
Helo Portoposter.

>>107337850
Was more about the IPL coming here lol.

>>107337921
Where is the 2nd part of the rumours?
>>
>purposes make it's /trans/ to make people seethe
>makes it HTFC edition because people called the Six Losses In A Row gimmick worse so you gotta double down on that
I see what you're doing. Game recognises game.
>>
>>107337921
7-0 looool
>>
>>107338138
>people called the Six Losses In A Row gimmick worse so you gotta double down on that
Nah it's lost on the 5 spergs who post in /epl/ all day and get legitimately upset when they see posts they don't like (1 Liverpool goal at Anfield in all of 2021 too btw) so I simply make full threads using that gimmick now
>>
>>107338208
Fuck off, you nonce

/epl/ is supposed to be a place for thoughtful discussion, not for you to push your attention whoring gimmicks
>>
>/epl/ is supposed to be a place for thoughtful discussion
If an edition gets one decent discussion then it's a rarity so christ knows where you get this delusion, also give your head a wobble and remind yourself you're on 4chan
>>
well this thread is an absolute disaster already, well done lads

>>107338173
they should have never been promoted, they're a fucking joke now
>>
>>107338208
I dunno about that. There's been lots of gimmicks in the past. It isn't even the most recognisable one this year. The Liverpool tripfag gimmick was funnier.
>>
>HTFC edition
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56572883
>>
File: Average Trans Lad.jpg (284 KB, 1280x960)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Hi Lads
>>
File: yN6Vw8r8_400x400.jpg (29 KB, 399x399)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
disregarded HTAFC, now an Emley / Kirkburton CHAD
>>
>>107338571
Now THAT is a meme image I've not seen for a long time Sosa.
>>
>>107338571
>>107338920
What’s the story here?
>>
>The contest was so one-sided, debate turned quickly to whether Arsenal have improved under Arteta.

>The Spaniard's win percentage in the league from his first 50 games in charge is only 42 per cent.
>>
Last time Arsenal met Slavia Prague they beat them 7-0 at home then drew 0-0 away. Fucking LOL. They won't win it either leg.

>>107339040
Somebody gimmick posted that image and somebody edited the computer to have /trans/ thread on it and it got posted constantly. Memes abounded.
>>
Wow all this thoughtful discussion
>>
>>107339120
>beat them 7-0 at home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhGq8lWqK-g

>that orgasming
>that hope
>that determination
>that mix of strength and speed, finishing and aerial dominance
KEK.
>>
Love trans lads
>>
Bump for the night.
>>
>>107343022
Cheeky
>>
>Inter Milan moved a step closer to ending Juventus' nine-year stranglehold of the Serie A title by beating Sassuolo to move 11 points clear at the top of the table.
Juventus fucked up TIAR
kek
>>
>Chelsea rumoured to be willing to sell Werner and Havertz in a BOGOF deal for roughly £50m (me)
>>
>>107345673
Wouldn't even buy both for £30m in their current state.
Nope, they can stay and rot at Chelsea.
>>
>Newcastle fans launch bid to buy stake in Premier League club when sold by current owner Mike Ashley
>The Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) has asked supporters to pledge small amounts of money for a fund to buy a stake in the club; NUST chair Greg Tomlinson: "Raising funds will give us the financial backing to make our voices properly heard as and when the club is eventually sold"
>>
>>107347004
putting more money in Ashley's pocket. So cucked
>>
>Jerome Boateng will leave Bayern Munich as a free agent in the summer after a decade at the club
>>
>Chelsea forward Hakim Ziyech has been urged to leave the club this summer as he doesn't fit in under Thomas Tuchel.
>That's according to former Netherlands international turned analyst René van der Gijp, who believes the situation was better for him under previous manager Frank Lampard.
>"He was very enthusiastic about him. Then another trainer arrives, and he wants to play a different game. He wants to have runners in midfield instead of people like Ziyech. Then you have a problem... So it's best for him to leave".

This 'transfer window win' of Chelsea's last summer is looking fairly hollow right now.
>>
File: 9c3.jpg (70 KB, 452x363)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>This 'transfer window win' of Chelsea's last summer is looking fairly hollow right now.
>>
Werner, Havertz and Ziyech.. yet they're having to rely on Mount and old man Giroud. What a total waste of money.
Chelsea is where talent goes to die.
>>
>>107348541
Don't worry
Boateng is available in the summer, they'll sign him
>>
>>107348599
>Boateng+Thiago Silva
Could work
>>
>>107348392
Klopp needs a centre back
>>
File: 1617828392449.png (91 KB, 537x655)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>Werner, Havertz and Ziyech.. yet they're having to rely on Mount and old man Giroud. What a total waste of money.
>Chelsea is where talent goes to die.
>>
File: Eyc-LshXMAU__UG.jpg (88 KB, 649x680)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
kino
>>
>>107348664
Bit harsh of him to not give it back to them though wasn't it
>>
>>107348587
Havertz & Werner were by far the worst players on the pitch last night as well
Worse than any of the Porto ones even
>>
>>107348692
Fuck off, Portoposter
>>
Thoughtful discussion going well then.
>>
>>107348692
Good news. I hope this deters players from joining Chelsea in the future.
>>
Reminder that I called Havertz the German Dele Alli back when people still thought he was some sort of wonder kid
Bundes is a joke, wish manure had spunked 150 mil on Sanchshit
>>
>Thomas Tuchel was largely happy following Chelsea's 2-0 Champions League quarter-final first leg win over Porto, but he did admit that both Timo Werner and Kai Havertz underperformed.
>"I accept that it was a tough match for Timo and for Kai today, they did not have their best day"
This never ends well for Chelsea managers.
>>
File: EyY9yVkXIAI-Sbl.jpg (1.36 MB, 2000x1339)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>
File: EyYFZEgXIAUArtG.jpg (80 KB, 591x680)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
A massive congratulations to Erik Pieters and his wife Nermina, on the recent arrival of their baby girl.
>>
>>107348541
Ziyech should have joined a midtable team like Everton, Wolves or Arsenal t b h.
>>
>>107349675
he can stay at Chelsea and BOSS it up with the other two shitters
>>
>>107349689
Honestly Arselel or Everton should go for him. Imagine Hamaz and Ziyech (Ajax version). Would be keyknow as the kids say.
>>
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1380169411307376641

lol
>>
>>107350606
Doesn't that mean they'll have to be unverified though, I'm sure you can only be verified on Twitter if you or your direct media team are in control of the account.
>>
File: 1521595858627.png (165 KB, 360x306)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
I don't know how much United will really get for Lingard. He's in form but won't he only have one year left on his contract when the loan deal is up?
>>
File: EydpsmSWgAII4n9.jpg (68 KB, 827x601)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
SNUBBED
>>
>>107350606
based hendo leading the charge
has harry mong done anything? has he bollocks
>>
>>107350706
Certain things will have bumped his value up, I think Utd will want £30m at the very least.
Mad to think.
>>
>>
>>107348683
What else would you expect of a scouser?
>>
>>107351184
As someone pointed out last edition, he also once blamed Liverpool's poor performance (after a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford) on Man Utd's injuries. That one really was ridiculous.
>>
>>107351149
Just googled to see what he's up to nowadays and discovered there was a BBC documentary on him
>>
>>107351303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm0FQMo85GM
>>
>>107351229
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47351475

>There were four injuries in the first half of Sunday's game at Old Trafford, with United losing Ander Herrera, Juan Mata and the latter's replacement Jesse Lingard to injury.

>Liverpool were forced to send on Daniel Sturridge for Roberto Firmino, who later left the ground on crutches nursing an ankle injury.

>"It was a strange game," added Klopp. "We started really well. All the injuries in the game obviously cost us rhythm. It happened to us with Bobby [Firmino] and that was a catastrophe. The boys didn't feel okay. I could see it in their faces. I was thinking, 'what is gong on here today?'. United played with a completely new midfield and three up front. We lost our rhythm and couldn't get it back. It was a game without a lot of highlights - it was intense."

Hard to believe that was only 2 years ago.
>>
>>107350606
>when you know you get more PR by doing that than managing it yourself
How does ANY of this help? The vast majority of racists aren't from Big Brother states.
>>
>>107351184
I don't have twitter... wonder if one of you guys saved my meme and spread it. I've made some memes before that have gotten online.
>>
>Wembley will only be at 25% fan capacity for England’s final Euros group game, despite it being AFTER the June 21 proposed no restrictions date
>>
>>107351846
shit meme
go back to the drawing board and start again
>>
feeling a liverpool win at the weekend and next week lads
>>
>>107352292
At Anfield? No, I don't think so. Not with their goal tally there in the year of 2021.
>>
File: sad shake.gif (158 KB, 112x112)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
>>107352194
>>
>>107351182
I mean I do hope West Ham picks him up since he seems to play well there and Man U has an uncanny ability these days to get the worst out of their players. Obviously there's a tax since he's an English player but I guess we'll see. Don't see him staying with Man U though that's for sure.
>>
File: 1617903739781.jpg (101 KB, 680x680)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
so grim
>>
>>107352864
It makes sense for all parties that he goes to West Ham really.
>>
>>107351986
it'll look just as empty as it does at capacity too
>>
>>107353687
how many of those "fans" will be the corporates, I wonder
>>
>>107353687
haha yeah. but seriously, i miss it being called Empire Stadium.
>>
arsenal look championship team at best lol
>>
>>107353207
It does but, at 30m in a deflated market due to Corona shit, I can't see it happening.
Man U are taking the piss for a 28 year old who can't even make the bench at Old Trafford
>>
File: EydTnHaW8AMFPB_.jpg (74 KB, 720x1480)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
fucked it lads
>>
Saka is probably the worst best player ever. Movement is great, dribbling great, positioning great... can't score for toffee. Werner of Arsenal.
>>
https://twitter.com/liamnunn83/status/1380236057548054536

Salah on the pitch, lads
>>
File: chrome_cXVDnHbtpN.png (609 KB, 689x715)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
why?
always watch football focus when i'm at my dad's and it's fun
>>
>>107356220
It's a bit old fashioned I guess but it's a nice non-offensive show.
Journalists and other twitter obsessives want sick pengs and wicked fresh viral content full of young diverse voices, because they think everyone loves Twitter storms and spends their lives on that god forsaken site.
>>
>>107356220
Pretty much what >>107356285 said. From the article itself (warning: pseudo-nonsense abound):

>Football Focus feels like focus-group relic from a time before anyone knew what a focus group was. General interest sports shows seem made for an imagined general viewer, but it is getting harder to make assumptions about or even picture that everyperson.

>I can conjure what I would call typical BBC sorts from my childhood memories. Kind, gentle, suburban, agnostic. Have been to a council meeting. The only people in the country who drink, but are able to be honest when their doctor asks them how much.

>2021 is a more diffused world. If you choose to engage with football as a wannabe tactician you are served beautifully by Sky’s Monday Night Football. If you want emotive fans it’s 5Live’s phone-in 6-0-6. If you’re in it for the laughs you can lose entire evenings falling down YouTube gaff compilation wormholes. Football Focus somehow hits all of these marks and none of them.

>Admittedly not everyone has Sky, nor knows or cares about how to access YouTube. But even an old-fashioned Freeview channel hop usually turns up something engaging these days. In what you assume must have been Football Focus’s heyday the competition was less fierce. Open University on BBC2, The Chart Show on ITV and a black and white film for your gran on Channel 4.

>As recently as the mid-90s viewers may well have seen goals from midweek games for the first time on a Saturday lunchtime. That ship sailed long ago, so we’re left with a programme that has little to elevate it beyond something you’ve simply forgotten to turn off.
>>
>>107356376
tory anti-bbc bollocks
>>
>>107356376
That's written by someone who hasn't watched live TV in a long time and doesn't know others still do, he's completely missed the point of it. It's on at midday on a saturday, you watch while/just after eating your lunch, after you've done morning shit/been hungover but before the fun afternoon stuff. Christ, it's a cheap show, no-one gets upset and fills an hour when otherwise they'd just put bargain hunt or some old war film on, what else of any worth is on at midday on Saturday and who's watching TV then?
>>
>>107356434
>>107356836
yep, it's written by the exact type of journo mentioned above

football focus being inoffensive is now bad, which is an insane way of thinking
>>
slavia meme'ing their way to the europa league title
>>
>>107357663
>Slavia murdering one british team after another
>Soucek and Coufal helping West Ham tear the PL up
clearly the czech is the natural predator of the albion
>>
>>107349172
Did she have the labioplasty done right there in the delivery room?
>>
>>107357865
Id plaster her Labia if you know what I mean m8
>>
>>107358585
You'd have sex with her and ejaculate inside of her
>>
File: liya-nikorov-gwn.jpg (542 KB, 1920x2562)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>Manchester United will explore the possibility of signing England midfielder Declan Rice, 22, in any deal with West Ham for compatriot Jesse Lingard, 28. (Athletic - subscription required)

Leeds United have joined the race to sign Manchester City's Argentine striker Sergio Aguero, 32, when his contract expires at the end of the season. (90min)

>France striker Kylian Mbappe's future at Paris St-Germain hangs in the balance as the 22-year-old continues to resist signing a new deal. (Telegraph - subscription required)

Mbappe will not sign a new contract at PSG because he wants to join Real Madrid. (Cuatro - in Spanish)

>Real Madrid are prepared to use Brazil forward Vinicius Junior, 20, in a deal to sign Mbappe this summer. (El Chiringuito, via Metro)

Real's 29-year-old Spanish winger Lucas Vazquez, whose contract expires at the end of the season, has not committed his future to the Bernabeu amid interest from Manchester United and Chelsea. (Sun)

>Chelsea may target both Borussia Dortmund's Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland, 20, and Manchester City's Aguero this summer. (90min)

Lyon have set a £25m asking price for Danish centre-back Joachim Andersen, 24, who is currently on loan at Fulham. Manchester United and Tottenham are considering a move. (Metro)

>Japan winger Takumi Minamino, 26, says he was "surprised" by Liverpool's decision to loan him to Southampton in January. (Independent)

Saints are in negotiations to extend English forward Theo Walcott's stay at St Mary's. The 32-year-old is currently on a season-long loan from fellow Premier League side Everton. (Southern Echo)

>Liverpool have identified AZ Alkmaar's 23-year-old Dutch midfielder Teun Koopmeiners as a potential replacement for compatriot Georginio Wijnaldum, 30. (AS - in Spanish)
>>
File: myoungjin-shin-22-02.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1714)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
Brighton manager Graham Potter says he is keen to extend English striker Danny Welbeck's stay at the club, but talks will not take place until the summer. The 30-year-old's deal expires in June. (Sky Sports)

>Chelsea and Italy midfielder Jorginho 29, says he would like to return to former club Napoli before the end of his career. (Sky Sport Italia)

France forward Ousmane Dembele, 23, will sign a new contract at Barcelona. (Marca - in Spanish)

>Championship leaders Norwich City are monitoring VVV-Venlo's Greek striker Giorgos Giakoumakis, 26. (Teamtalk)

Former Liverpool midfielder and Brazil international Philippe Coutinho, 28, is among nine players who will be put up for sale by Barcelona this summer. (Mirror)

>Brazil winger Willian, 32, is determined to succeed at Arsenal despite a difficult first season at the club since joining from Premier League rivals Chelsea. (Mirror)

Sevilla are interested in Wolves' Spanish striker Rafa Mir, 23, who is currently on loan at La Liga club Huesca. (La Razon - in Spanish)
>>
So glad Arsenal are relegation tier now. Can't be called a glory hunter and it takes all the suffering out of losses because that's what you should expect. I've never seen such a difference in performance between the first 70 mins and the last 20 odd. They attacked, did one touch passes, rarely went back... and then totally fucked it up. Slavia Prague haven't lost at home all season. They will go through with a 0-0 draw. A 1-1 will make it ET. Any other draw and they lose. But they'll easily beat Arsenal away.

How does one come to terms with such performances, lads? What's the solution? Just accept your shit and enjoy the rare win? That's all I can do. I've never seen so many missed chances. Saka will never play for England if he can't bury those. I've never seen three players before ignore a cross when either could tap it in. Yeah the GK made some great saves, but should have been done and dusted by HT.
>>
>That new PFA that's a black guy who was obviously hired for diversity reasons is in the shit
>Neville is the cause
LMAO. Watch him to be found innocent and the appointment to be OK'd. Baffling choice - not because he's black but because he's Swiss and not qualified. There is plenty of black British men and women more qualified than him.
>>
>The UK's leading sports bodies are backing the use of 'vaccine passports' and Covid testing as a "credible" means of allowing full capacities at venues.

>In a joint letter to the leaders of the major political parties, the group said it could "see the benefit" of a certification process "in getting more fans safely back as quickly as possible".

>"We know that our stadia can only be fully filled with an assurance process," it added.

>However the group also warned that "the final approach must not be discriminatory, should protect privacy, and have clear exit criteria."

>Signatories to the letter, which has been seen by the BBC, include the Football Association, the Premier League, the England and Wales Cricket Board, the Rugby Football Union, the All England Tennis Club at Wimbledon and the Silverstone motor-racing circuit.

>All of them are are suffering an unprecedented financial crisis as a result of being forced to stage events behind closed doors for almost all of the past year.

>As part of the government's reopening roadmap, from 17 May in England larger outdoor sports venues will be allowed to operate at up to 25% capacity, with a maximum of 10,000 spectators.

>Restrictions will be eased further from 21 June, but with all adults not expected to be offered at least their first dose of a coronavirus vaccine until the end of July, full venues at major sports events are understood to be unlikely until late summer at the earliest.

>Wembley will only have a maximum of 50% capacity for the latter stages of the Euro 2020 matches in July.
>>
>>107360642
Or just watch it at home with your mates?
>>
File: what did you say.jpg (19 KB, 634x300)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Night time bump.
>>
File: chrome_S8gnGJ6CvW.png (47 KB, 894x420)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>real madrid
>manure's rivals
DELUSIONAL
>>
File: IZ7iZv2wAk.png (561 KB, 660x693)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
that well over a penalty a month since he signed for them
>>
>>107365329
Teams should really stop fouling united players in the box
>>
>>107365266
Ruben Dias would solve half our problems desu
>>
>the sovereign people of Britain vote for Brexit and independence from Brussels fair and square
>Northern Paddies chimp out
Why are they like this!? What should be done to them!? The Presbyterian cunts seem as cucked as the Catholic scum. Should Boris go full Cromwell on them, instead of wearing masks like a cuck?
>>
File: latest-artwork.webm (1.15 MB, 720x1280)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB WEBM
>>107365891
think you've found yourself in the wrong thread mate
this is a general for the discussion of the premier league
it's also a labour-voting catholic general
>>
>Keir Starmer supports VAR

of course he does, centre right mong
>>
>The Professional Footballers' Association has said it will have to consider legal action if the English Football League does not scrap its proposed limits on squad sizes.

>Under the proposals, teams in the Championship will be able to name a 25-man squad while those in Leagues One and Two will be restricted to 20.

>The PFA wants teams at all three levels to be allowed to name 25-man squads. The union said that suggestion has been rejected by the EFL.

>In an open letter to EFL clubs and players, the PFA said that limiting squad sizes in Leagues One and Two would "increase the risk of injury to players" because of the demands of a 46-match season.

>It also said clubs relegated from the Championship would "be forced to honour multi-year contracts to players who are no longer able to play due to reduced squad sizes".

EFL fucking over their irrelevant divisions again for no logical reason.
>>
>>107366605
>of course he does, everyone associated with Labour is a mong
ftfyf
>>
>Grealish injured for another 2 weeks
UH OH VILLACHADS WE GOT TOO COCKY
>>
>>107367454
Doesn't matter, Saturday is already a foregone conclusion. Anfield away = easiest 3 points in current European football.
>>
Satan set to announce big signing for Eternal Hellfire FC
>>
>dies just two months before his 100th birthday
Massive F. Nobody deserves this.
>>
File: phillip.jpg (44 KB, 750x564)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>107367565
>cucked out of a century

Oh no no no
>>
>>107367565
Fug he was the only based member of the family.
F.
>>
>>107367641
did he die because of massive shame from harry and meghan? i also heard he was a cheeky dude
>>
>>107367712
he died because of massive shame of Arsenal last night
>>
>>107367712
He died because he's been a walking corpse for years now, hanging onto life through the blood of orphaned children
>>
>>107367712
It's likely. He used to love having banter with the ethnics. He was also against the banning of firearms, you would have liked him.
>>
File: 960x0.jpg (105 KB, 959x748)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>dies before getting to see the end of the crown
poor lad will never know how it ends now
>>
>>
>>107367712
he died from trying to suck his own dick and accidentally shitting out his intestines in the process and so they had to put him down
>>
Most important question

Will we get a day off work for this
>>
>>107367712
Couldn't have helped
>>
>>107367794
further reminder that americans can never be funny
>>
>>107367782
lmao
What an odd tweet from Sky Sports, though. Could've just retweeted Sky News, surely.
>>
>>107367802
no, but we will be forced to hold a minute of silence on monday morning at work
>>
I hope they do a nice Fortnite event in his honour, like a character model that can floss
>>
File: 17304681_303.jpg (44 KB, 700x394)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>WE DID IT, MICK!
>>
>>107367814
just reporting the gossip I have heard, I'm sure you are really hurting right now but don't take it out on me
>>
DIBS ON LIZZIE!

Get ready for the reign of Anon I, the Beautiful
>>
>>107367794
This was just as funny as the other replies btw so don't feel bad.
>>
>>107367959
Imagine absolutely defiling her in the bedroom, making her lick your asshole, make her beg for your cock and everything. Would be the ultimate feel
>>
>morning star saying nothing on prince philip's death
what should we do to butthurt commies?
>>
>>107367990
Princess Margaret was the one like that. You know she had group sex with mandingos, right? You've seen the Bank Job haven't you? You know that blurry lens at the start, and basically the whole premise, is about her?
>>
>>107368566
arm them and then join them in storming the palace
>>
>>107368778
fuck off, nonce

the monarchy is a symbol of the united kingdom, if you do not like them, then you do not like the united kingdom, you do not belong here, you're a cunt and you should fuck off somehwere else
>>
>>107368817
cringe
>>
>>107368817
they're not gonna shag you mate
in fact they, probably don't like touching commoners at all
>>
>>107368817
Based.

>>107368860
>>107368865
Seething.
>>
>the monarchy is a symbol of the united kingdom
>the united kingdom is roundly mocked and hated throughout the world
what a coincedence
>>
>>107368889
>Success breeds jealousy
Merely chance.
>>
>>107368875
Unironically believing somebody is born to rule you is the most un-based thing imaginable
>>
*Flosses on phillip's rotten corpse*

Based
>>
>>107338265
>/epl/ is supposed to be a place for thoughtful discussion
howling
>>
File: EyhqMKLWUAI4IIe.jpg (292 KB, 1080x1080)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>
>>107369430
Salah taking Liverpool's downfall poorly
>>
File: Eyhqa5RXMAIcsqU.jpeg.jpg (324 KB, 2048x1366)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN

BROWNY'S BACK
TAN YOUR FRIEND
>>
>>107369587
Remember when Phil Brown was tipped for the England job?
>>
File: 3.jpg (14 KB, 249x242)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>Channel 4 trending because they've resumed normal programming instead of broadcasting a 24 hour news wankathon

BET THEY DIDN'T EVEN WEAR POPPIES
>>
File: 1274328776423.jpg (47 KB, 680x383)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>107369686
>Channel 4 has been a channel that promotes degeneracy ever since its inception
>*Looks up early life section*
>>
Bought a banana Soreen lads. Not sure what to think of it.
>>
>>107369587
did they find him under a bridge?
>>
>>107367782
>old man dies is major breaking news
>>
>>107372162
well he was managing in india for a time

crazy to think he's 61 now
>>
>>107372231
>DMX is also kill
>>
Now that the dust has settled, let's end the debate:

Is shagging the Queen a sport?
>>
>>107372790
Philip was actually Royalty from the based Greeks before marry /are Liz/.
>>
>>107372231
>the longest serving royal consort dies
>not breaking news
Should be publicly executed in front of the palace tbdesu.
>>
>>107369430
Looks like Jason Mantzoukas.
>>
it's funny to see people trying to find something to say about him. He did great public service or something
>>
>>107372996
He was an ambassador for the UK for a long time and basically was entitled to see royalty in other countries because of it. Which lead to trade deals. Plus he was just based. There is no longer a
>Fuck the darkies
Lad to encourage escapades like are 'Arry and the SS uniform.
>>
>>107369587
>>107372258
>manages Pune City
>it folds
>goes to manage Hyderabad FC which has quite a large stadium
>can't even stay in the ISL
kek.
>>
Do Americans really call a smibbly bibbly a "remote control"?
>>
>>107337921
>HTFC edition
absolutely keyed. the saviour of /sp/
>>
>>107373037
yanks hate him because he called them a lower class than chorus girls
>>
He was asked about it today where he pointed out that obviously he's busy at Leicester for now, but Brendan Rodgers as England manager could be good.
>>
>>107373881
Could you vocaroo this? I'm having a hard time imagining someone saying your post irl with a German accent.
>>
>>107375506
You want to hear a German trying to say 'squirrel'. They don't have that sound in their natural vocabulary and really struggle with it (where we'd just skip the q if we couldn't say it).
>>
>>107376174
I've heard people here struggle with it too. They never seem to drop the q though and always say it as "skrirrel".
Gerrmanon, add "squirrel" to the vocaroo.
>>
>>107376260
>>107376174
Ask a Chinese person (or Japanese) to say 'Orange Boat Flotilla'.
>>
>>107373939
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING AUTIST WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERY THREAD WITH THIS BULLSHIT MEME. ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
>>
>>107376317
>tfw work with Chineses
>tfw can't ask them to say this in case they take offence and put me in a chop suey

You can't trust them senpai.
>>
fulham are gone, aren't they
>>
>>107376991
Name a better partnership in suporte: Baby Oil Man & Dykeface
>>
File: Capture.png (16 KB, 630x720)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>107376991
seems like it
>>
>>107366721
>EFL fucking over their irrelevant divisions again for no logical reason.
What is its actual supplied reasoning?
>>
>>107376174
>>107376317
my favourite is asking a glaswegian to say "purple burglar alarm"
>>
>>107376991
a shame but most likely
>>107377020
could see them getting points at Burnley, Southampton and Newcastle. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if they did Arsenal either
>>
>>107377048
I'd imagine the logic is
>smaller squad
>therefore lower wage bill
>therefore less clubs going under

thinking about it for more than 3 seconds would reveal the gaping flaws in such a plan but this is the EFL
>>
>>107377056
purupull beragalur alarum
>>
>>107369430
>Police have confirmed the man who ran onto the pitch naked during Granada vs. Man United sneaked into the stadium at 7am. He hid under a canvas for 14 hours waiting for the game to start.
lmao fair play to him
>>
>>107377237
sensational dedication to banter
>>
>>107372934
If I had twitter, I'd tweet him that; asked what he was doing.
>>
just wanted to remind y'all that diogo jota is currently the best portuguese player in the world
>>
>>107369430
This would be prime photoshop territory on /trans/ sadly this is fake /trans/.
>Arsenal fan sells clothes to try and raise funds to get a better manager and team
>>
Gonna make a BIG prediction lads and say LiverCHADS win at the weekend :)
>>
>>107378083
After a record 6 home losses in a row in the Premier League and 1 (ONE!!!! _ONE_, actually only one lmfao it's fucking hilarious, one singular) goal (a penalty) at Anfield in 2021?
Big call but I'd expect a side with even a relegation-form home record this utterly abysmal to stem the flow at some point.
Not tomorrow though, maybe they will draw 0-0 in a few weeks against Newcastle once the CL is no longer in the Liverpool FC schedule :-)
>>
Can't say they don't ask for it
>>
Lads how "in the know" is Football Insider? Are they memers or on the level?
>>
>>107377237
>He hid under a canvas for 14 hours waiting for the game to start
he's served his time, let him go
>>
>>107378416
he has sky sports news on 24/7
>>
>>107378416
It's such a rubbish website. They have a model, make a big claim in the headline, like let's take one from random on their front page here
>Tottenham could sign Skriniar for ‘great price’
Then you read it and it seems to be largely bullshit
>Football Insider understands from a Spurs source
so that's the first part of the headline, and the second part is bolstered by an interview with Paul Robinson:
>When asked for his thoughts on the potential signing of Skriniar, Robinson told Football Insider: “£25million for a player of that quality, it is a great price."
>>
>>107378493
>>107378495
Thanks lads ;_;
>>
>>107378514
It's not to say they won't get ANY stories right but they're going with the 'throw enough shit and some will stick' method
>>
>>107378534
>they're going with the 'throw enough shit and some will stick' method

Just my luck, it's the method I hate the most.
>>
>>107378389
villa is dogshit without Grealish though
hell, even he's been exposed
>>
>>107378389
I love how you're building up Villa just so you can pretend when Liverpool win that it was some major upset. It's a terrible gimmick because you win no matter what happens
>Liverpool win
You get to enjoy people going
>hahaha six in a row poster btfo
And if it is
>Liverpool lose
You get to keep going with the gimmick
>>
>>107378671
>Literally came from behind in their last match to win 3-1
>>
>Some Premier League managers have called for a football-wide boycott of social media platforms to combat continued abuse and discrimination.
>>
File: Red Head Clevage.webm (598 KB, 1080x1080)
598 KB
598 KB WEBM
>Manchester United remain interested in Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak, 28, and the Slovenia international would be open to a move. (90min)

Meanwhile, Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani, 34, is still unsure whether he will remain at the club next season. (Manchester Evening News)

>Liverpool can sign RB Leipzig and France Under-21 defender Ibrahima Konate, 21, for less than the 40m euros (£34.7m) quoted earlier this year. (Bild journalist Christian Falk)

Southampton will "do everything" to keep Danish centre-back Jannik Vestergaard, 28, at the club, says manager Ralph Hasenhuttl amid reported interest from Tottenham. (Daily Echo)

>Crystal Palace defender Patrick van Aanholt, 30, has been offered a three-year contract by Galatasaray. The Dutchman is out of contract at the end of the season. (Sky Sports)

Liverpool are ready to trigger their option to buy Ozan Kabak after being impressed with the 21-year-old Turkey defender during his loan from Schalke. (90min)

>Argentina striker Mauro Icardi, 28, is looking to leave Paris St-Germain this summer. (L'Equipe - in French)

Tottenham are leading the race to sign West Brom's English goalkeeper Sam Johnstone, 28. (ESPN)

>Crystal Palace want Eddie Howe to replace manager Roy Hodgson after the former Bournemouth boss changed his mind on joining Celtic. (Football Insider)

Southampton are keeping tabs on Tottenham and England midfielder Harry Winks, 25. (Football Insider)

>Arsenal's England Under-20 striker Folarin Balogun, 19, is close to signing a new four-year contract at the club. (Guardian)
>>
File: fuck off.gif (3.05 MB, 500x270)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
>>107379065
Idiocy.
>>
>>107379090
You have quality taste transanon
>>
>>107378841
against a team in 18th
>>
>>107379090
>Arsenal clearly need a whole new team
>can't afford it
>still struggle to keep youths at the club
Saka should be sold for £50m with a buyback option to Bayern as the new Gnabry. Sancho might leave Dortmund, so he could go there too.
>>
>>107379163
>Fulham are in better form than Liverpool
Doesn't bode well for Liverpool desu senpai
>>
>newspapers are now crying about female athletes being sent 'vile images' all th e time
Wow, almost like dickheads can be dickheads. Just ban the internet, ban phones, ban all that shit. Nobody can be mean to you then.
>>
>>107379236
>We've lost how many
LOL. I wanna see that.
>>
>>107379065
>>107379144
How about using the tools available, hiring PR managers, setting up scripts to block 'hate' messages, going off social media at all... or hiring a psychologist and psychiatrist to make them understand that them being footballers and being bullied isn't something to get upset about and they're not unique or special. Normal every day people are abused.
>>
>>107379318
Let's be realistic, if someone can come up with a FS to the JQ we could solve 99.9-100% of all the world's problems within 24 hours of it being answered.
>>
>>107380337
>FS to the JQ
I thought this was some weird football thing then I realised what it was. No, no it wouldn't fix it /pol/. It would continue even if they all disappeared.
>>
File: mfw.png (1.3 MB, 830x770)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>107380403
>It would continue even if they all disappeared
>>
>>107380571
Too many people are infected with it, they've already won.
>>
>Kieran Gibbs [West Brom - Inter Miami] Free*
>>
File: EycUO1fW8AMTBLF.jpg (980 KB, 1920x1080)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
>>
>>107376681
Seething over HTFC outs you as an enormous autist. I mean seriously, imagine being upset by 4 letters.
>>
>>107380337
FS JQ? Wut?
>>
>>107379318
The Callum Robinson messages were just hilarious. One retarded Muslim Chelsea bandwagoner sending the same monkey emoji over and over.
>>
File: EyjqLY7XEAYVzwu.jpg (50 KB, 815x463)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
what is the point?
>>
>>107385653
How's that offside?
>>
>>107378825
You're overthinking it, it's just about Liverpool being very shit and not getting enough stick for it.
Nothing I've said is false and no other club would evade scrutiny to this extent, let alone the reigning champions.
>>
>>107385676
Uhhh bro... He can score with his bicep. The advantage gained from that is insurmountable!
>>
>>107386532
ridiculous
>>
>>107385653
the sleeve rule is so fucking retarded
Soucek scored after the ball hit his sleeve area last week vs Wolves and that was apparently handball
>>
>>107369587

He never recovered from Jimmy Bullard’s goal celebration.
>>
>>107375506
https://voca.ro/1oGQ7HKngYcP
>>107376174
https://voca.ro/1npJEQwnX71d
>>
>>107385653

The flaw with VAR is that they expected the same shitter referees to be capable of managing the system and the same retarded organisation to be capable of managing the rules.

Common sense just doesn’t exist, they can only operate by making horrendous blunder calls on the pitch, or extreme autism in writing the rules, which VAR then has to enforce e.g. ‘your sleeve being 1mm ahead of the opponents boot is advantage enough to be offside’.

There is absolutely no middle ground.
>>
>>107386749
BASED. You don't even sound all that German. You sound a bit like Sir Spooks, although I'm not sure where he's from.
>>
File: 1602472925240.jpg (34 KB, 657x527)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Harry Kane is expected to tell Tottenham he wants to leave if they fail to qualify for the Champions League
>>
File: 1611876546139.gif (235 KB, 249x268)
235 KB
235 KB GIF
>>107386681
>>107386784
You know what really ticks me off about it? How fucking adamant the governing body were that they didn't want goal line technology because it would slow down the game when in reality it takes seconds to check if the ball crossed the line, and it's such a rarity that it would scarcely happen in a season. Then they finally relented and said "well you wanted it so you can have it, oh and you can have VAR too" which no one fucking asked for. Then, to add further to their retardation, the thing they implemented, that no one fucking asked for, is exactly the thing that DOES slow down the game and not goal line technology.

>Player scores
>Blatantly crosses the line
>Everyone goes doopin mental because there's no debate
>Player scores
>Did it cross the line?
>It's easy to check within about 3 seconds
>It did
>Everyone goes doopin mental
>Or it didn't and that's that

There was nothing wrong with that. But oh fucking no, they needed to bring in their own shite

>Player scores
>It crossed the line
>Hold off on going doopin mental for a second lads, we need to check to see if any players were offside
>10 minutes later you get a decision that the goal stands
>No one goes doopin mental because the moment has passed

It's like being at the vinegar strokes and some cunt knocks on your door or rings your phone.
On the subject of offsides, that's another thing. I read the article from Sky Sports where they gave a QR about the rules of VAR. It plainly fucking states, although I'll ironically have to paraphrase, "clear and obvious errors that the referee has missed because he wasn't looking or his vision was obscured or whatever". How the fuck is someone being a mm offisde "clear and obvious"? If you need 5 minutes to run the video back and forth from several different angles at different speeds just to make that determination then it's anything but clear and obvious.
Honestly I'm really fucking annoyed about this whole farce.
>>
File: 1604754751795.jpg (77 KB, 588x750)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
I literally don't celebrate goals immediately anymore, I wait for a replay to see if there's some 0.0001mm offside or slight touch of a hand 6 passes ago that some nerd in a studio 200 miles ago could use to disallow the goal

It teaches fans not to enjoy football
>>
>>107387074
>I literally don't celebrate goals immediately anymore
yeah i did this when liverpool scored against madrid the other night, assuming it would be overturned for offside
complete shite
>>
>poop
>>
>Put a bet on
>Haha I should pick the meme teams to win like Leeds, Villa, and Palace, I would get great odds for that lmao
>Be too much of a coward and play it safe
>Pep immediately lets me down

Lads I'm starting to think that Pep isn't the master tactician everyone says he is.
>>
>shitty
>>
>manpoopster shitty
>>
>>107386900
Well, just put some effort into it and you don't sound like a moron. Simple as.
>>
>>107389377
>>107389326
>14pts ahead
>24pts to gain
>united have 30pts to gain
Finna be close.
>>
File: fucking state of that.jpg (51 KB, 545x697)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>107389698
>>
File: MANCHESTER CITY (15).png (232 KB, 579x654)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>losing to Northern Hemisphere Kaiser Chiefs
What went wrong, Citybros?
>>
Liverpool finna win this lmao
>>
>>107390299
>Northern Hemisphere Kaiser Chiefs
this joke isn't as funny as you thought it was
>>
>>107390420
i tried ;_;
>>
Liverpool 0-1 Aston Villa
>>
Liverpool 1-1 Aston Villa
>ABL's finna SHOOK
>>
>>107391242
Hang on a minute Jef... VAR is having a look... NO GOAL!
>>
File: 1618066322465.jpg (28 KB, 692x398)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>107391309
>>
ah yes var
quite the sport we've cultivated for ourselves here
>>
>Excluding penalties, Liverpool haven't scored with any of their last 127 shots in Premier League home matches, with the Reds having a further 12 attempts so far today.
>>
>>107391710
cringe dead stat
move on ABLs
>>
Dybala to PSG and Icardi to JJ
>>
Liverpool 1-1 Aston Villa
>>
I think speaking English should be mandatory to be a manager in UK t b h. Belisa is taking the piss now.
>>
TRENTTTTTTTTTT
>>
WELL WELL WELL ABL WELL WELL WELL :)
>>
at least that means villa are finished
>>
File: D_IUD-lXYAApOeI.jpg (182 KB, 1200x1052)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
ABLs weekends RUNIED
>>
will hodge podge pull out a cheeky victory for the reds too?
>>
>Leeds win
>Liverpool win

Are Palace going to make it a clean sweep for an underdog weekend?
>>
https://twitter.com/whumako/status/1380893483561586694

State of Carragher. Also shouted "are you watching Gary Neville?!" after the winning goal.
>>
File: Eyn_K6QXEBIeaP6[1].jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
"Fuck's sake, I'm going to have to pick him now"
>>
>>107393692
That's actually a really good control, I remember Berbatov doing something similar once and everybody sat around me was like, holy shit
>>
>>107393692
>>107394511
it would be more noteworthy if a 'top top' PL player couldn't control that ball tbqh
>>
Brenny in danger of choking top 4 again
>>
>>107394780
>Brenny v >Moyes
the big club flop derby tomorrow
should be laffs
>>
>>107393692
Small club mentality innit
>>
File: klopp-aghast.jpg (34 KB, 531x531)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>woy
>>
>Palace haven't had a shot
>Not a shot on target
>But literally no shot of any kind

Give yourself a shake Woy for fuck sake
>>
>>107395994
Didn't this happen earlier in the season as well? He must be planning to leave with that complete lack of ideas.
>>
>>107396114
>Didn't this happen earlier in the season as well?

I can't remember. Was it no shots across a whole 90 minutes? Absolute coward.
>>
>>107396149
something like that
>>
>Klopp on Trent Alexander-Arnold: "I don’t think he has to prove anything, to be honest. You can play the best season of your life and the coach of the national team has to make decisions and we respect that. The only thing Trent is doing is playing his best football. In the last 10 days, twice he’s played outstanding and now he scores a goal. The most important thing is we stop talking about it. It’s normal in football coaches make a decision. If you win the game, the coach is right, if you lose the game, the coach is wrong. When I got him he was already brilliant - the rest was Trent himself and his academy coaches."
>>
Nikki Graheme just died, lads
>>
>>107396789
WHO IS SHE?!
>>
>>107396471
>Klopp
Just ignore the question. Stop being such an autist every time you’re asked anything.
>>
File: Basil-Brush (6).jpg (383 KB, 2000x1290)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
Why the fuck did the BBC let pic related have the station's best writers fifteen years ago?
>>
>>107397812
It was shit tho
>>
>>107398298
Mr. Stephen's seasons were the best thing ever, apart from the Ella scenes
>>
>>107398357
Just flossing on you m8 I never even watched it. But I am intrigued by this "Ella" is she hot?
>>
File: Ellac.jpg (31 KB, 703x704)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>107398385
She was the required diversity hire in series 2, she was little miss perfect and always did everything right

By the end of series 2 the writers did start mocking her little miss perfect status, but she left after that
>>
>>107398547
Diversity hires have me on the fence. Based that they started writing her the way they did by the end of series 2 desu. Couldn't get away with that now.
>>
File: PortalAnil.jpg (65 KB, 947x924)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>107398632
Her main foil was Anil, the owner of the caff, and he was a chauvinist pajeet, so things weren't that bad, that would never happen now
>>
>>107398758
That's one thing I miss. I used to prefer it when characters were written more realistically.
Now if I watch something and there's a p-word in it I can almost guarantee he's going to help some young white woman who's been assaulted in some way instead of him being the assailant. Or if some n-word is in it you just know he's going to be super smart, a cop, or someone who teaches kids about the dangers of drugs.
I simply cannot suspend my disbelief to that extent.
>>
File: EyoGCy_WgAk7cOj.jpg (312 KB, 2048x1364)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>
File: Eyot_0ZWgAIY5Hu.jpg (604 KB, 1600x1200)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
thoughts on phil brown?
>>
>>107401281
dear god
>>
>>107401281
Probably would
>>
>>107401281
literally the kind of thing bulldog wears on soccer am
>>
unironically might watch motd tonight
>>
amazed plastics can still watch el cackico
>>
>>107396970
based
>>
Is Haaland a complete player lads? He's gettin assists even if he's not scoring. He's on 33 goals and 10 assists in 34 games. His more than a goal per game ratio is fucked now, but he's still contributing. He NEEDS to move to City.
>>
>Schalke have 10pts this season
Is this the worst point total?
>>
>>107407633
He'll get exposed in the PL because we have defenders who can defend. That's why he's desperate for a move to La Liga.
>>
>>107407688
Out of the "big 5" leagues, yeah. They've been a complete mess.
>>
>>107407752
That's why he needs to join. To prove it and if he fucks it he can go to Lel Liga and do it there.
>>
>>107407770
What did Derby manage?
>>
>>107407861
11 in a 38 game season, so Schalke are better than that already if you go by PPG.
>>
>>107407896
Yeah I thought it was 11. Schalke just need to draw two games or win one.
>>
>>107354957
He really is handsome
>>
>>107407944
Americans? More like AmeriGAYS.
>>
>>107408100
Im secure enough in my masculinity to admit when a man is good looking, unlike you repressed brits. Just sayin'
>>
File: Knight animation.webm (2.97 MB, 548x1080)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>England striker Harry Kane, 27, will push to leave Tottenham in the summer if they fail to qualify for next season's Champions League. (Athletic - subscription required)

Liverpool have made their interest in Barcelona midfielder Pedri known, prompting the Catalan club to offer the 18-year-old Spain international a new deal with a release clause of around £350m. (Sunday Mirror)

>Atletico Madrid forward Luis Suarez has been linked with a potential move back to Liverpool, seven years after the Uruguay international left the Merseyside club. David Beckham's Inter Miami in the US have also been named as a potential destination for the 34-year-old. (Todofichajes, via Sun on Sunday)

Manchester United have added Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves, 24, to their list of transfer targets, with the Midlands club prepared to sell the Portugal international. (90min)

>Juventus and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 36, could join Paris St-Germain if France striker Kylian Mbappe, 22, chooses to leave for Real Madrid. (Tuttosport, via Mirror)

Real Madrid also consider themselves a leading contender to sign World Cup winner Mbappe in the summer. (AS)

>Wolves are poised to make a move for Valencia forward Goncalo Guedes, 24, and are considering offering 23-year-old Italian striker Patrick Cutrone, who is already on loan with the Spanish club, in a part-exchange for the Portugal international. (Football Insider)

Everton and Italy striker Moise Kean, 21, who is on loan with Paris St-Germain, has been linked with a possible return to Juventus. (Tuttosport - in Italian)
>>
File: yao-rong-20210115.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1844)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>Manchester United and Leeds are the latest to join the race to sign 18-year-old centre-back Kyron Gordon from Sheffield United. Everton and Liverpool have also been linked with the English teenager. (Mail on Sunday)

Newcastle United are monitoring Wolves' 21-year-old English defender Dion Sanderson, who is on-loan with North East rivals Sunderland. (Chronicle)

>Arsenal have made an approach for Fluminense's 19-year-old Brazilian midfielder Matheus Martinelli, who is also wanted by Manchester United. (Globo Esporte, via Football London)

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti has made Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, 29, his number one target as Colombia centre-back Yerry Mina, 26, pushes for a move to Italy's Serie A. (Tuttomercatoweb, via Mail on Sunday)

>The Italian manager, however, has played down rumours linking the Toffees with the Senegal defender, who played under the 61-year-old in Naples. (Liverpool Echo)

Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 39, is "absolutely close" to finalising a new deal with AC Milan, says club legend and technical director Paolo Maldini. (Sky Italia - in Italian)
>>
File: _117959914_star_sun.jpg (224 KB, 976x1230)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>every newspaper is going on about that woman winning the Grand National as headline article
>going with 'Sign of the times'
AHhhahahahahaha. Only Daily Star didn't for this wonderful buybait... but still did the 'Sign of the times'.
>>
>>107408243
>£1m per week
lmao no chance
>>
>>107408170
>release clause of around £350m

Haha.
>>
>>107408206
>Fluminense's 19-year-old Brazilian midfielder Matheus Martinelli
I'm seeing double here... FOUR MARTINELLIS.
>>
>>107408358
>market value: £720,000
>transfer fee wanted: £35m
LOL. No way in Hell Arsenal will pay that. Their entire team needs to be fixed.
>>
Unironically think Haaland won't get out of Dortmund this year, considering how clubs are still recovering from covid, how much he and Raiola want for salary and sign-on bonuses, how much Dortmund also want. Also, his poor form recently might scare people a little.
Was Haaland always known as a prodigy like other players (Mbappe, etc) ?
>>
>>107408293
Barca often does that. The baffling thing is why players sign it.
>>
>>107408470
Haaland was assumed to just be a quality youth player until he scored a hattrick hattrick in the U20 World Cup and then started raping up with Leipzig.
>>
>>107408419
>>107408358
No idea why they think they can get £35m for him. He's had 3 apps t his season and has nothing to show for it bar a single assist.... for the fucking U20 team this all is btw.
>>
>>107408488
>>107408293
It's Spanish law that every contract has to have a price that it can be bought out with. So when Spanish teams want to just lock down a player entirely, they write some exorbitant release clause figure that no one will ever pay, but it satisfies the legal requirement. Barcelona and Real Madrid have the clout to do this, and if they want to sell, they just negotiate as a club in any other country would. (You don't have to pay a release clause to get the player).
t. football manager pro.
>>
>>107408514
>hattrick hattrick
The commentator was just laughing iirc.
>>
>>107408470
>poor form
He’s been playing well he just hasn’t scored in a few games. Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo etc have all had similar patches this season.
>>
>>107408470
>poor form
Not really. 33 goals in 34 games is hardly terrible. He has a couple of assists though, which is important. Bar Messi, no striker really scores 20+ goals and gets 20+ assists. Henry was the first PL player to do it iirc. But Haaland does need to get scoring again, yeah.
>>
>>107408647
>football manager pro.
If only it was like RL
>sign Edouard for Benfica
>scores 50 odd goals in a season
>never lose a game
I think I won the CL as well in debut season because of him. Somehow he was THAT good despite being pretty shit this season compared to last.
>>
>>107409123
It's all about the system, mang. When I did a save in China, I had a regen come through the academy. He wasn't great, but he had decent pace, and good finishing. He got me more than a goal a game from age 18-21 because I played a super-aggressive 4-3-3 that funneled every tap in right to his feet. Gao Chenglin, the legend. I renamed him to Goals Chenglin. I eventually got an offer for him from some Dutch club for 5mil and I had to accept. He ended up bouncing around the Scottish, Dutch, Belgian, and Serbian leagues, playing 2 games a season and getting paid.
>>
>>107409310
I remember I played Oxford City once and got some insane German regen.
>>
>ITV is doing a Martin Lawrence Day
Wonderful, more propaganda.
>>
>>107410480
I hope they put Blue Streak on
>>
>>107411492
I mean Stephen Lawrence lol
>>
>>107412112
bravo
>>
Stephen Lawrence was a nigger drug dealer who lost a fight he started

Mods are trannies
>>
>The EFL will move next Saturday's 15:00 BST games "as a mark of respect" to avoid clashing with the funeral of Prince Philip.

>In the Premier League, Wolves are due to host Sheffield United at 15:00 BST.

>The EFL said it "will now work with its clubs to determine at what time the matches will be played".

>A total of 32 games across the Championship, League One and League Two were scheduled to kick-off at 15:00 BST next Saturday.

Why?
>>
File: That Liverpool Feel.webm (2.91 MB, 976x550)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
The Hillsborough Family Support Group (HFSG) has been disbanded because "we have gone as far as we can", its former chair has said.

The families will mark the 32nd anniversary of the football stadium disaster privately on Thursday.

Ninety-six fans died as a result of a crush in a game between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Sheffield Wednesday's ground on 15 April 1989.

HFSG ex-chair Margaret Aspinall said it was time "for families to move on".
>>
>>107368995
based last white man in bongland
>>
>>107416402
Good, now we can get safe standing in the top two tiers without them whining on about it.
>>
>>107408170
>suarez to liverpool
lol
>>
Who's the bigger retard: Bale or Mourinho for still believing in a retard like Bale?
>>
>>107418631
Levy for forcing through the loan and paying him £600kpw
>>
>>107415842
>nigger drug dealer who lost a fight he started
proofs?
>>
>relegated sides now six points+ off safety

Sheff United could be the earliest relegated team by games left. That would be some achievement given they aren't the worst PL side ever.
>>
I am sorry for the foul language but David Wagner is such a fucking Nigger. His coaching badges should be revoked.
>>
> Lingard (29' minutes, 44' minutes)
Is... is he back lads?
>>
Well that West Ham is a fucking disaster zone. Lingard's been good but Christ.
>>
>>107419628
What's he done?
>>
File: 1618148807364[1].jpg (23 KB, 624x351)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
kino incoming
>>
This fucking club is going to be the death of me
>>
>>107421459
need all the blue teams to fuck off
>>
>>107421459
"Big" clubs A B S O L U T E L Y seething
>>
>>107421557
this man will be VERY unhappy
>>
>>107421739
>Man named Masters
>Is actually a slave

The irony is suffocating.
>>
>>107421739

Good old Dick Master, architect of the widely applauded and total PR masterpiece ‘Project Big Picture’.

Absolute visionary.
>>
Project Dick Picture
>>
>>107420189
He is, in my opinion, the engineer of Schalke's downfall. He was sacked far too late. I only came ITT to post this as he was the thumbnail.
>>
why aren't Manchester United scoring the goals?
>>
>>107423837
>(You)
>>
>>107423888
wew lad
>>
>>107424371
he did it again the absolute madman
>>
>don't want United to win the title
>want Spurs to lose
CAUGHT BETWEEN TWO WORLDS
>>
>>107424580
lel United aren't winning it regardless of this result
>>
File: rachel-nope.jpg (107 KB, 1366x768)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>107424580
>United to win the title
>>
>>107424644
>>107424671
They're 11pts behind, with a game in hand. Lets say they win that, that's 8 behind City. With 18pts left to gain for both.
>>
>West Ham nearly collapsed again
kek... oh well Arsenal are gonna lose as well so nothing is changing.
>>
spurs are embarrassingly bad
>>
>mouyes
>>
>all the Arsecucks come out of the woodwork when Spurs lost
Well we're winning a trophy this season and finishing above you so enjoy midtable and relegation next year :)
>>
>SMS Message: I’m sitting here trying to revise for my A Level mocks and crying my eyes out. Why didn’t we keep Poch? We should have been out of sight in this game. from Freddie Evans in Tonbridge, Kent

I’m sitting here trying to revise for my A Level mocks and crying my eyes out. Why didn’t we keep Poch? We should have been out of sight in this game.
>>
>>107338265
the very thread itself has dissolved into a htfc edition gimmick
the days of thought are over
>>
The customary 'matches have occurred so let's talk about Arsenal' posts again
It's weird
>>
We talk about it costing £30m to sack Jose, but every week that passes by, the playing squad reduces by about the same amount! Get him out now before there is nothing left to sell!
>>
It's not fair for Spurs to hold Kane to a trophyless ransom
>>
File: 1595755951580.jpg (51 KB, 827x457)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>Spurs have dropped 18 points from winning positions in the Premier League this season, second only to Brighton (20). It’s the most points a José Mourinho side has dropped from winning positions in a single Premier League campaign.

Wow, how fucking SHIT are Spurs
Shit small club
>>
>>107424671
free palestine
>>
>>107425214
A lot of Jose records broken tonight.
>José Mourinho has suffered 10 league defeats in a single season for the first time in his entire managerial career.
>>
>>107425181
Mouyes trying to bully Shaw again
>>
based newcastle won today
>>
>>107425281
that's honestly remarkable
>>
>>107425393
:D
>>
Who's looking forward to lock down ending tomorrow? I want a show of hands so I know how many normalfags are in these threads.
>>
>>107426029
doesnt interest me in the slightest being a homegym fag who cuts my own hair, shops online and avoids drinking.
Im just waiting for international travel.
>>
>>107426029
I only used to go out to the cinema. That won't be open until May
>>
>>107426029
golf courses have been open for a bit now and pubs/restaurants have no indoor seating yet so it's not anything of actual importance tomorrow
>>
>>107426029
Going back to the office tomorrow so not hugely
Looking forward to getting a haircut at least
>>
File: 1593083838214.jpg (503 KB, 2456x1538)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
make sure you wear when mask when you go Alton Towers this week lads
>>
>>107426407
actually went during last lockdown, at least they dont enforce it when you're not in any queues/shops
>>
File: asm.jpg (38 KB, 612x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
How does he keep getting more based bros?
>>
>you now remember most of /sp/ calling Cavani worst transfer of the season
who can United get to replace Cavani next season?
>>
>>107426029
Gonna get a haircut in the morning then spend the afternoon in a beer garden chugging fosters like the old days
>>
>>107427307
it's like 10c tomorrow lad
beer garden weather it ain't
>>
>>107427339
You sound southern, such a delicate little flower
>>
>>107427375
enjoy freezing your bollocks off all afternoon
i'll be waiting for the pubs to actually open
>>
Southern fairies confirmed
>>
Is Lingard already in for a shout for best ever loan signing in the PL?
>>
File: 1920.png (43 KB, 786x700)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
Everton above Liverpool in the table which matters.
>>
>>107428767
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaased
>>
>>107428767
Yfw City collapse and manure win da league
>>
https://twitter.com/TheVillaPodcast/status/1381010367946625025

these two are completely spot on about carragher and neville
>>
>>107429227
Yeah they're right.
Thing is that loads of co-commentators are former players, NBC Sports in the US use Lee Dixon and Graeme Le Saux and they're good examples of retired players who can commentate on their former teams yet not seem like it's 90 minutes of sucking them off.
>>
>>107427779
can't think of many season-defining loan moves so probably
that being said, Soucek on loan last season was a touch
>>
>>107430071
don goodman is absolute shit on EFL games for sky, nobody likes him
>>
>>107427779
Larsson was good
>>
>>107426503
by going to (You)nited this summer for 65M on a 5-year deal and flopping hard
>>
>>107431310
What's got you so rattled tonight pal?
>>
>>107421459
It won't be kino when Leicester and West Ham inevitably bottle it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>107431390
>>
>Arsenal only won 3-0 against the worst club in the league
Bit grim.
>>
>>107429184
No thank you. United have a game in hand, 11pts behind. So, a win would make it 8pts. There is 18pts to gain after that for both clubs. City might fuck it up looking at the fixtures. Liverpool and Villa are the only 'tough' games for United. Both they should win.
>>
>>107433049
So, City need three wins out of six to secure the title?
>>
>>107429184
If there was any real justice Manure wouldn't even be in the top 4
>>
>"In relation to that, I just want to say that Sonny is very lucky that his father is a better person than Ole. I am a father. I think as a father you have always to feed your kids. Doesn't matter what they do. If you have to steal to feed your kids, you steal.

>"I'm very, very disappointed. As we say in Portugal, bread is bread and cheese is cheese. I told Ole already what I think about his comments and I'm very disappointed that in five, six, seven questions you ignore the dimensions of that comment."
>>
>>107433497
what the fuck, mou
>>
>>107433497
we live in the timeline where mourinho has turned into a cranky grandma
>>
File: running scotsman.jpg (283 KB, 760x900)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>Rangers are four games from an unbeaten Scottish Premiership season after holding on for victory over Hibernian.
>>
>>107433530
it's referring to Ole's comment that if his son dived around like Son did, he wouldn't get fed (ignoring all the playacting Utd do)
Amusingly I think Ole made a similar comment after the 6-1 about Lamela pretending Martial had walloped him and got him sent off
>>
>Arsenal have won 66.6% of their six Premier League games this season without Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (W4 D1 L1), compared to 36% of those with him in the team (9/25).
Yikes.
>>
File: yao-rong-2.jpg (489 KB, 1920x3203)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>Tottenham Hotspur boss Jose Mourinho is planning a possible reunion with Belgian midfielder Marouane Fellaini by bringing him to Spurs. The 33-year-old, who worked under the Portuguese manager at Manchester United, has been with Chinese club Shandong Luneng since leaving Old Trafford in February 2019.

Leicester City lead Manchester United and Tottenham in the race to sign French midfielder Boubakary Soumare, 22, from Lille. (Star)

>Bayern Munich will attempt to bring Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp to the Bundesliga club in the summer if Hansi Flick leaves to take over as Germany boss. (90mins)

Bayern president Herbert Hainer, however, has said he is "firmly convinced" Flick will remain in charge at Allianz Arena. (Sky Sport Germany, via Goal)

>Paris St-Germain have got in contact with Mohamed Salah's representatives to start talks about a summer move for Liverpool's 28-year-old Egypt forward. (Telefoot on Twitter - in French)

PSG manager Mauricio Pochettino has approached Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane, 27, about the possibility of a reunion in the French capital. (Telefoot on Twitter - in French)

>Manchester United are "obsessed" with signing Villarreal and Spain defender Pau Torres, 24, who is also wanted by Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. (AS, via Team Talk)

Crystal Palace have turned their attention to Marseille winger Florian Thauvin, 28, as it becomes increasingly unlikely they will be able to sign 23-year-old Senegal forward Ismaila Sarr from Watford in the summer. Frenchman Thauvin, however, is already in talks with AC Milan. (Sun)

>A summer departure for Edinson Cavani at Manchester United will be complicated by a £2m clause in the Uruguay striker's contract. The 34-year-old has been strongly linked with a move to Boca Juniors. (Mirror)
>>
File: -4.jpg (952 KB, 1920x3099)
952 KB
952 KB JPG
West Ham are interested in signing Senegal goalkeeper Seny Dieng, 26, from Championship club Queens Park Rangers. (Sun)

>Juventus' talks with 27-year-old Argentina forward Paulo Dybala - who has been linked with Manchester United - remain up in the air because of financial pressures on the Turin club, says sporting director Fabio Paratici. (Sky Italia, via Goal)

AC Milan will not consider selling 21-year-old forward Rafael Leao for anything less than 50m euros. The Portuguese has previously attracted the interest of Everton and Juventus. (Calciomercato - in Italian)

>Leicester City are close to signing 18-year-old English goalkeeper Brad Young from Hartlepool. (Sun)
>>
>>107434850
>fellaini to spurs
LOL
>>
>>107434882
>Leao to Everton
Imagine if Moise Keane was actually good and Everton signed Leao. Could be a good partnership. Would Keane be good at Everton with Hamez?
>>
Unironically, the EPL club that signs Haaland will win the league and probably the CL next season. Except Chelsea aka where forwards go to die FC, they would find a way to ruin it.

>b-but he will join City!!!

Not a sure thing at all. Poop hates Raiola. So does United higher-ups, but they’d be more willing to live with it.

>b-but his dad played for City!!!

That City is a totally different club, and Haaland wants «soul» (know it’s cringe as fuck, but City not having an audience when there’s not a pandemic is a real problem.
>>
>>107433049
your post went from categorically denying United have a chance to saying theyre likely to win it.
>>
File: EysdIP5XMAM9BZf.jpg (290 KB, 1258x1490)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
3 (three) player of the month awards for missy bo kearns
what a woman
>>
>>107440350
>take a stand
I thought they were kneeling?
>>
>>107440355
nobody gave you permission to look at her chest you fucking pervert.
>>
>>107440437
The alternative is looking at her face and just...nah
>>
>"If that was my son and he stays down and he needs his mates to help him up, he doesn't get food because that's embarrassing," Solskjaer said.

Has Sir Marcus Rashford commented on this disgusting statement by his manager?
>>
>>107440603
what was ole trying to say there
what an odd phrase
>>
>>107440722
he's saying he starves his kids when they make mistakes
he needs locking up
>>
>>107440722
If his son was being a little fanny, rolling around on the floor, he'd punish him. But he said it in a really odd way. Fortunately for him, Mou then went on a rant about always feeding his kids because he took Ole literally
>>
>>107440603
He has won a lot of fans with that, I imagine.
>>
any other pro-diving man in?
cheating is part of the game
>>
>On Solskjaer's claim, Mourinho said: "First of all, let me tell you something. I'm very, very surprised that after the comments that Ole made on Sonny, you don't ask me about it.

>"Because - and I told Ole already this because I met him just a few minutes ago - if it's me, telling that player A, B or C from another club, if it was my son I wouldn't give him dinner tonight, what would be the reaction of that?

>"It's very, very sad. I think it's really sad that you don't ask me about that. It's sad you don't have the moral honestly to treat me the same way as you treat others.

>"In relation to that, I just want to say that Sonny is very lucky that his father is a better person than Ole. I am a father. I think as a father you have always to feed your kids. Doesn't matter what they do. If you have to steal to feed your kids, you steal.

More like the Special Needs One
>>
Is there a .gif of the dive?
>>
>>107440758
>"I'm very, very disappointed. As we say in Portugal, bread is bread and cheese is cheese. I told Ole already what I think about his comments and I'm very disappointed that in five, six, seven questions you ignore the dimensions of that comment."

>>As we say in Portugal, bread is bread and cheese is cheese
What the fuck does that mean Jose?
>>
>>107440763
It means this is this and that is that but that would mean that Jose thought Ole was being literal.
>>
if ole wasn't being literal then what was he actually saying?
child abuser for me clive
>>
This Ole and Mou shit isroof that ex-footballers do all get dementia eventually. Pair of absolute nutters arguing about gibberish.
>>
File: Liverpool SSS.jpg (31 KB, 338x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Steven Gerrard's "fantastic" work at Rangers will make him a main contender to replace Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool manager, says Anfield legend Sir Kenny Dalglish.
>>
>>107440834
they are really good rangers
would have won the league in most of the last few season with their points total, even if celtic weren't poo
>>
>>107440834
Maybe in 10-15 years. I think it would be a big risk for him to get his dream job so early.
>>
>>107440880
Worked for Ole, Frank and Mikel.
>>
>>107440737
Mourinho’s response was one of the most anti mourinho things he’s ever said. He will have shaved his head by next week. Book it.
>>
>>107440755
I'm not pro diving but I wish >my club were better at it, you have to be these days or you just get fucked
>>
>>107440758
Mouyes trying to distract from how shit his tactics were
>>
>>107440758
>It's sad you don't have the moral honestly to treat me the same way as you treat others.

Lmao what a seething baby
>>
>>107440834
I've posted this before, but i've got a mutual close friend with Gerrard, and he plans to go manage in Germany next.
>>
>>107440737
I dont think its literal. He said 'if you have to steal, you steal'
Basically saying he supports Son's gamesmanship and thinks you should win at all costs
>>
>>107440755
>tfw club only has 2 pens this season, neither dives, but are in 4th
Love to see it
>>
>>107434850
>Tottenham Hotspur boss Jose Mourinho is planning a possible reunion with Belgian midfielder Marouane Fellaini by bringing him to Spurs. The 33-year-old, who worked under the Portuguese manager at Manchester United, has been with Chinese club Shandong Luneng since leaving Old Trafford in February 2019.
This has to be fake news. I refuse to accept this to be true
>>
>>107441422
>Gerrard
>managing in foreign
Kek
>>
>>107440603
>>107440722
>>107440729
>>107440737
>>107440758
>>107440763
>>107440772
>>107440781
>>107440783
>>107440979
>>107441411
>>107441431
YFW Ole has literally obliterated Mou with mind games.
Ole, the PE teacher, has defeated Jose Mourinho (self appointed greatest manager ever) at his own game.
>>
>>107432990
>Arsenal only won 3-0 against the worst club in the league
I read somewhere that it was Sheffield United's heaviest home league defeat of the season, regardless
>>
>>107439905
What? I said 'No thank you'. As in I don't WANT them to win, but they are likely to do it based on fixtures. Are you autistic?
>>
>>107441588
Fellaini's contract is ending at the end of the season, so he'd be free and would be used as rotation and for 'defence' or some shit I read somewhere.
>>
File: 1587119034141.jpg (103 KB, 754x1158)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>PSG, Inter Milan and Real Madrid are among the clubs monitoring Jesse Lingard's situation ahead of the summer transfer window
>>
File: 1418754764661.jpg (19 KB, 258x245)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>107442133
>they are likely to do it [manure winning the title] based on fixtures
>>
>>107442527
Take your copium.
>>
>>107442527
>Burnley (H)
>Leeds (A)
>Liverpool (H)
>Villa (A)
>Leicester (H)
>Fulham (H)
>Wolves (A)

While City?
>Villa (A)
>Spurs (H)
>Crystal Palace (A)
>Chelsea (H)
>Newcastle (A)
>Brighton (A)
>Everton (H)

That's ignoring they have tougher games with having to face Dortmund in the CL (United have won their EL tie already so can rest players) and then have to face Chelsea in the FA Cup (and United are already out, so one fewer game). If they didn't have that and hadn't lost to Leeds, I'd be confident of City winning, but City need to win 3 more out of 6.
>>
>>107442596
Shit didn't mean to include Spurs there, meant to say it was an additional game along with the Chelsea.
>>
>>107442395
another United reject in Milan
>>
>>107442596
Okay lets do this
>Burnley: W
>Leeds: D
>Liverpool: W
>Villa: W
>Leicester: W
>Fulham: W
>Wolves: W
16pts

>Villa: L
>CP: W
>Chelsea: D
>Newcastle: W
>Brighton: W
>Everton: W
12pts

Maybe City will win.
>>
>Erik Alonso: Derby County's prospective new owner has 'eventual' Champions League goal
>>
>>107442784
>villa
>winning without Grealish
Lol
>>
>>107442596
Looking at City's final 6 fixtures do you genuinely believe that they're going to lose 4 of them, the same number they've lost in the previous 32 matches of the season? The only halfway difficult match is Chelsea and maybe Villa depending on which Villa shows up. Meanwhile Manure have Leeds, Liverpool, Leicester and Villa (depending on which Villa shows up) that are all difficult matches, maybe even Fulham too if they aren't confirmed relegated by then.
If they drop points against any of those, which they will, then they need City to drop just as many on top of the 3 matches they already need them to lose.

>>107442784
That would be 13 points though, not 12, and City only need 10 to guarantee the title. If City did only get 10 points then Manure would need 18 anyway just to draw level, 16 wouldn't be enough.
I'm not sure how you reach the conclusion of "maybe City will win" when you take that into account.
>>
>All these ABU's
Lol. Greatest finale to a season EVER.
>>
>>
>>107443527
who gril?
>>
>>107440737
>>107440758

The not giving his son food if he acted like a bitch is a common sunday league joke used by boomer parents watching their kid’s games in Norway. If you play bad, like a bitch, don’t give an effort, parents would make a *joke* that the team or player needs to get their act together or they are not getting supper. Nobody would have cared if Ole said it as Molde manager.
>>
>>107443586
mason greenwood's cum dumpster
>>
>>107443730
dropped
>>
>>107443737
yeah, same, terrible ratchet whore as well
https://www.instagram.com/hasrobson/?hl=en
>>
>>107443776
disgusting it's literally what I would expect from "people" who live in the north west it's an awful place
>>
>>107443699
I'm disappointed people haven't jumped on Rashford to condemn him, as the saviour of the hungry children
>>
>>107443830
I think it's just modern women, mate, irrespective of geography
>>
>>107443847
true, it's just worse in some areas. really strange how they all look like carbon copies of each other too. like you can tell what they are just by looking at them
>>
Britbros, how true is it in reality that Boca is close to signing Cavani and Torreira? Sport journos keep saying they will sign in June but they also suck Boca's dick at every opportunity so I wonder if this is talked about over there
>>
>>107443586
Mason Greenwood’s slag Has Robson. She would fucking get it.
>>
>>107443833
Tbf Ole’s kids likely have shit loads of cash so could just grab themselves some nosh if their daddy refused to feed em
>>
>>107444190
Same but only to degrade it. Assuming something like it could be degraded any further.
>>
>>107440781
>>107440729

It’s a common boomer *joke* in Norway.
>>
>>107444273
Yes I’m sure you’re living a much more enviable life than her
>>
>>107337921
nice , Mbappe + Messi + Neymar next year brace yourself
>>
>>107444421
No club can afford that + 8 other players and also avoid FFP sanctions
>>
>>107444395
Having dignity is much more enviable. Stay mad.
>>
File: Gbamin.png (1.18 MB, 1094x772)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Absolutely fucking cursed player. Literally made out of tissue paper.
>>
>>107444551
Kek
>>
>>107444551
>state of this post
>>
Just secured an outside table for dinner in China Town. Waiting for my pal to arrive. AMA
>>
>>107445860
Sort me a chow mein lad
>>
Next edition will be htfc right? If not fuck that
>>
>>107446019
>nooooooooooo the next edition MUST be a shitty forced meme nooooooooooo
>>
>>107445890
>>107445860
no racism pls
>>
>>107446019
100%
>>
>>107443699
Oh is it? I thought he was going for a play on son/Son which was just a bit odd (and quite brutal for the situation).
Funny though because it annoyed the fuck out of Jose.
>>
>>107445860
House rice and a bottle of Corona (hold the virus).
>>
>According to reports in Portugal, Pedro Neto has suffered a serious knee injury and could miss the rest of the season for Wolves and the European Championships with Portugal this summer. [Jornal de Notícias]
>>
>>107446582
is it pronounced netto or neato?
>>
>>107444066
Heard similar talk here but they might just be taking that from your own journalists.
>>
>>107446595
I saw him interviewed on Sky Sports once and the bloke said it as 'netto' to his face and he didn't seem to care so I'd go with that one.
>>
>Gbamin with a 3rd long term injury, out for season

JUST
>>
>>107446582
https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20210412-injury-update-on-neto-marcal-and-jonny/
Confirmed
>>
>>107446665
he is cursed
>>
File: 1587157235026.png (224 KB, 500x281)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>107446665
>Purchased for £25 million 2 years ago as a replacement for Gueye
>3 appearances
>Hasn't played a full 90 minutes yet
People think Hazard is bad
>>
>>107446448

Oh Ole probably meant to add a pun to it too, but the not getting food for being a shitty whiny bitch is 100 % a boomer dad watching his kid in sunday league joke.

Growing up, I heard it an infinite number of times from dads on my team and dads of the opponents.

«If you miss this penalty there’s no dinner for you»

«he’s not getting food for a week for conceding that!»

«If you don’t sharpen up for the second half, Andreas’ dad says he won’t order the pizza he promised»
>>
ITS UP!
>>107446863
>>107446863

>>107446863
>>107446863
>>
>>107446871
>Early thread
Fuck right off you sad cunt.
>>
>>107444362
It was a dad joke?
>>
Actual new thread: >>107446909

Not /trans/ time yet you dafties.
>>
>>107446902
Check post count, moron
>>
>>107446926
Was 498.
>>
>>107446936
and new thread post was 499. your post crying your eyes out made it 500.
>>
>>107446955
No it wasn't you spastic. The new thread post was 498. The OP is never counted.
>>
>>107446971
two posts early and your post and subsequent posts crying your eyes out and made it over 500 :-) thanks for the help
>>
anti-htfc anon btfo'd by pro-htfc anon desu
>>
>>107388106
Bielsa is the master. Pep just his student. He constantly sucks him off in interviews.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.