[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: BLM Broship.png (574 KB, 613x470)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
MEM: Jordan Bell agrees to 2-year deal with Cavaliers
CLE: J.R. Smith finalizing deal with Lakers
BKN: Wilson Chandler opts out of Orlando
DEN: Report: Nikola Jokic feeling fine with no symptoms
NBA: NBA announces 16 players tested positive for COVID
MIA: Report: Derrick Jones Jr. tests positive for COVID
ATL: Vince Carter announces retirement after 22 seasons
SAC: Alex Len tests positive for coronavirus
SAC: Buddy Hield tests positive for coronavirus
BKN: Nic Claxton (shoulder) has arthroscopic surgery
MORE HEADLINES
>>
>Lakers

May I introduce you to your new 3x NBA Champion
>>
hawsk
>>
Still waiting for an explanation from Durantfags about his ducking the playoffs
>>
>...and your 2020-2021 NBA Finals MVP!
>>
>>100526782
he died
>>
>>100526782
at least he's being responsible and not giving people his rona
>>
Anyone notice when you ask a question on 4chan or Reddit, 9/10 posts don’t answer the question and 1/10 only partially answer it with a BS answer?
>>
>>100527015
KD sucks
>>
Someone told me broships are back

I hereby present you with the realest of all broships. A PLAYERS ONLY BABY broship

/RNS/ - Real Nigga Science

Round earthers need not apply
>>
File: 110913004.jpg (132 KB, 1200x626)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>100527089
/BLM/ /BTS/ /RBL/ /ALM/ /BWC/ /BRN/ /RNS/

confirmed bros hips
>>
>>100526319
Trae is a top 3 playmaker and scorer dude. Only reason he's not better than Luka is he's a midget. Porzingis is kinda disappointing desu, he should be dominating and averaging 25ppg without trying not being a spotup shooter and afraid of the paint as a 7'3" giant. He goes missing like a role player too often.
>>100526347
>Donovan Mitchell and Booker are ranked too high
One carried his team to the West semi final and eliminated Westbrook, Melo and Paul George, the other has averaged 25ppg the last 3 seasons and almost 7 assists, the last 2. They're elite.
>Zion had the best college season of all time
Based on what metric? Guy couldn't win the title with Duke and was barely top 15 in ppg. Barely a top 50 season desu.
>>
>>100527089
>>
you're all alone at a party, you wanna dance with somebody...
>>
Drake haven't dropped a banger since One Dance desu
>>
*wins 3 titles*
>>
>>100527506
Porzingis also has never been a dominant help defending big man like he should be. He has the talent to be an all-time great second banana but he's never actually consistently been that guy. So I agree with you on Porzingis.

>One carried his team to the West semi final and eliminated Westbrook, Melo and Paul George, the other has averaged 25ppg the last 3 seasons and almost 7 assists, the last 2. They're elite.
Both of these statements sort of ignore the team context for both of them (and it's also sort of contradictory to praise Mitchell for winning in the playoffs while ignoring Booker's complete lack of NBA success)

Mitchell has been successful because he's been on a team that's elite defensively thanks to other players that just needs a guy who can consistently create his own shot. That's a situation that matches his talent perfectly, because consistently creating his own shot is his primary NBA skill, if not his only NBA skill. In any context other than the Utah Jazz, Mitchell would look much less impressive and much closer to Zach LaVine.

Booker is better than Mitchell but it's a slightly similar situation - Booker is in a team context where he's empowered to ruthlessly call his own number and put up sort of empty meaningless stats night after night. He hasn't been successful on a team level the way Mitchell has because the Suns don't have the defensive capability that the Jazz do. But he's similarly in a place where his offensive numbers flatter to deceive. Both of them are very good at creating their own shot and are in situations where that's all they have to do. But that's not necessarily indicative of their overall talent.

>Based on what metric?
Basically any advanced statistic? Zion's college performance is unimpeachable. The combination of scoring volume, scoring efficiency, rebounding, and defense he provided is insane.

And personally I don't think it's his fault that RJ Barrett is a ballhog who shot them out of the tourney.
>>
File: 6781197_preview.png (226 KB, 2179x2405)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bulls
>>
>>100528098
#FreeLavine
#SGLivesMatter
>>
>>100528026
Zion did not have the best college season of all time. Most entertainment yes but when you factor in overall success he falls short. Anthony Davis had a better college season than Zion.
>>
>>100528231
i should have said "one of the best seasons" bc I don't care enough to get into the nitty gritty, but Zion had a higher WS48 and BPM than AD in college, it's not crazy to say he was better
>>
>>100527506
Trae is top three in neither of those categories precisely because he is a midget. Can’t make advanced reads over the defense and is too puny to finish through contact. He will always be a chucker that betas look up to.
>>
>>100528352
I think you’re just a prisoner in the moment because if you had to pick between the two to win you a college ship the right answer is AD. I don’t think you remember just how dominant AD was at Kentucky.
>>
>>100528352
if not for refs constantly trying to protect him (due to his size) he would be scoring 14ppg
>>
>>100528379
(assuming you meant to at me) I'm not basing it on prisoner of the moment at all I'm basing it on their statistical performances
>>
File: 1584345078940.gif (3.65 MB, 368x368)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB GIF
Fuck the Lakers
>>
File: Load Manage.png (2.19 MB, 1472x1335)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>
>>100528818
Hell yeah, John Havlicek is the 5th best player of all time, agreed
>>
>>100526838
Rui hachimura looks weird here
>>
>>100528926
cope
>>
Does Kawhi follow Stoicism philosophy? Has he read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius?
>>
>>100528231
>>100528315
Cal used AD like a role player just like he did KAT. If you go by talent they're probably all about the same, but Zion's production was off the charts because K just let him do his thing instead of trying to fit him into a system.
>>
>Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie (@SDinwiddie_25) tells @TheAthleticNBA he has tested positive for coronavirus and has symptoms, creating doubt over his status for NBA restart.
>>
>>100529282
It's interesting that neither coach did the actual best thing, IE, put their best players in a system that maximizes their individual talents. On the one hand Cal puts guys in a system that doesn't maximize their talents; on the other hand Coach K doesn't put them in a real system. I guess that's college coaching for you. What a pestilential system.
>>
File: James-Harden-Face.jpg (18 KB, 336x311)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Can't wait to end Dan Tony's career these playoffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FukzrGFa4-w
>>
>>100529380
Hard to optimize lineups and rosters when guys only stay for a year.
>>
File: brick.png (24 KB, 719x199)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
This is honestly embarrassing
>>
>>100529488
So if the system doesn't work, get rid of it
>>
>>100529674
t. lightswitch brain
>>
File: 130620-phair-1.jpg (106 KB, 620x413)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
lakies'-haters have changed their argument from "dwight howard hahahaha" to "dwight howard is a god and A.D. won't surpass him"
notice that?
>>100526478
no justice no peace
>>
>>100529712
who the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>100529380
I would say K is pretty fluid with his systems. He used to be really disciplined with a bunch of white kids and cornball brothers, then once the one and done became a thing he switched over to focusing on them. His 2016 championship team had a good system despite being freshman dominated, but the Zion team didn't really have the personnel for that so they just threw everything out the window and played chaotic basketball, and the results were probably as good as you could get with that group.
>>
>>100529594

NBA is fucking gay now why watch that shit its a bunch of kids throwing balls around like retards. No defense. No paint game. No nothing.
>>
>>
>>100529942
wtf? is he tryin to say there's something wrong with being gay?
>>
>>100529942
>Straight passes to Lives passes to Matter shoots scores!
>>
>>100529942
Such a simple joke with absolutely no malice will ruin his career.

Sad
>>
File: 8Yt_mPYB_400x400.png (65 KB, 300x300)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>Lakers sign JR Smith
>>
>>100530124
Man, it's not going to ruin his career, people are going to call him a dumbass and nothing else is going to happen

Rondo literally called a gay ref a faggot and it didn't affect his career in any way
>>
What is mark Cuban going to make his euros that don't give a shit about social justice wear for their political statement?
>>
>>100530164
reminder that dirk married a black girl, so luka and tall dude will be expected to do the same
>>
File: 1474741207774.jpg (1.39 MB, 2000x1980)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
the NBA is so far ahead of other leagues when it comes to black rights, protesting, and just politics in general

doesn't surprise me that our organization takes care of it's players the best either. look at what the UFC does to people. the lack of love shows
>>
Reminder the whitest team in the nba is going to upset Qing James and the 2020 Black Lives Matter Asterisk Bowl™
>>
>>100530240
It's still not enough because it's still ultimately lip service and it's still ultimately a capitalist enterprise

the two things I'd most like to see in a future CBA is better wages and benefits for arena staff and other low-level employees, and a negotiated ownership stake for players
>>
Playing is not worth risking the lives. Just cancel everything already.
>>
>>100530329
absolutely agree i hope lebron addresses those issues; he's talked about how he wants to be a governor. maybe he'll do a better job than MJ has
>>
> the NBA is so far ahead of other leagues when it comes to black rights, protesting, and just politics in general
>>
>>100530364
>governor
>>
>>100530418
you racist or something man? they aren't owners. they don't own people. I bet you wish white people could still own blacks you racist piece of shit
>>
>>100530352
Is this the same people reposting these things over and over or different people dropping in to share the same opinion

>>100530530
this seems... insincere
>>
>>100529872
The Zoin team was overrated outside of Zion. Reddish is a huge bust in the NBA like he was a huge bust in the NCAA. RJ was mediocre and took too many shots. It was just a young overhyped team that performed about as well as it could. A system wasn't going to fix anything.
>>
Will JR smeth go shirtless?

asking for a friend???
>>
>>100530649
jr smith will play 0 minutes in the playoffs. Only on the team cause he's lebron's friend
>>
>>100530649
>asked about a shirt
>get advanced stats
>>
>nba plan to have blm painted on courts in orlando
>>
Feel like I’m wasting away...I cant believe June is already fucking done. Summer is over in 2 months and I’ll I’ve done is sit at home doing nothing.
>>
>>100530727
You're in a simulation
>>
File: dame2.jpg (199 KB, 1200x673)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>100530720
Problem whiteboi?
>>
How do we watch games if r/nbastreams is bane?
>>
>>100530648
I still believe Reddish is a useful player but he's basically a pure 3-and-D guy. Unbelievably bad at putting the ball on the floor and creating his own shots

and yeah RJ is mediocre and way overrated
>>
can I be a Milwaukee Bucks supporter?
>>
Rockets will win I feel it in my bones brahs. Too bad I'm not a fan
>>
>>100530953
nope. see >>100529474
>>
>>100530960
Lol caruso dunking is not evidence for anything bro
>>
DeAndre Jordan will not join the Nets in Orlando due to Covid-19.
>>
>>100530953
>>100530965
Rockets were worse in the regular season than Milwaukee, both LA teams, Toronto and Boston. Also the Mavs have a better offense and are about as good a team overall

so why will the Rockets win
>>
>>100530965
https://streamable.com/63t6n
he's going to be unleashed in the playoffs, understand? tons of utility in the kid
>>
>>100531019
playoffs are about star power so regular season means nothing. Rockets have 2 former MVP's every other contender only has one. Not a single backcourt in the NBA can guard Westbrook and Harden so they're guaranteed points every single possession
>>
>>100531019
>so why will the Rockets win
not that poster but if the rockets win anything it's because A) harden free throw contest, B) chucked up 3s happened to go in, or a combination of those two things

it's always the way they win, if they win, which they won't
>>
>>100531036
they have westbrook now. Yes they can still win on memechuck but the westbrook factor gives them an extra edge in the playoffs since he literally can't be guarded and can carry them through rough stretches when the memes aren't hitting. They would need to get ridiculously unlucky for harden to have an off-night AND the role players bricking AND Westbrook being Worstbrook.
>>
>>100530965
When your center (who is a couple years older now than he was then) gets dunked on effortlessly by every whiteboy in the league, you aren't going to make it.
>>
>>100531030
>Rockets have 2 former MVP's every other contender only has one.
Russ was a fraudulent MVP in the first place and he's not the same dude now as he was then

Winning an MVP 3 years ago doesn't make you good now

And they don't have a center
>>
File: laughing lisa simpson.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>100531164
>And they don't have a center
pfffff-haaa
a cen-
*giggle*
a cent-
*snicker*
cent
er
(can no longer contain laughter)
HAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

a CENTER???? in TWNTY TWENTY? are you serious??

oh my god I think you're serious.

let me laugh even HARDER THEN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AAHAHAHHHHHAA

HE THINKS YOU NEED A CENTER IN 2020

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS FOOL
>>
>>100531209
Raptors had Marc Gasol, Warriors at least had Draymond.
>>
>>100531221
>Gaymond
>Good
O I AM LAFFIN'
>>
What the fuck is wrong with warrior fans?
>>
File: 2751j0g3.jpg (106 KB, 1182x404)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>100529942
Based Gay.

Also, I saw the fucking news about DJ, players are getting infected left and right. It's messing up training camps. baka, shut it down silver.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVDmpwxlxA
>>
night losers
>>
>>100530648
Maybe overrated as individual prospects but they wreaked havoc as a team. 3 NBA wings and a Pat Beverley type PG was overwhelming against college competition. They were pretty much the college version of the year 1 Heatles, their dominance covered up their flaws until they finally got exposed.
>>
Is this a championship team?

Goran Dragic
Bojan Bogdanovic
Luka Doncic
Nikola Jokic
Nikola Vucevic
Bench: Bogdanovic x2, Bjelica, Marjanovic, Saric
>>
The whole Nets roster got corona'd

Will the NBA allow another team to enter the bubble after the Nets officially forfeit the right to continuation?
>>
>>100531668
No, they can't play defense
>>
>>100531668
Did they win a championship?

If yes -> yes

If no -> no
>>
>>100531668
Probably not

all shooting and passing, no defense, Nik Jok at power forward... ridiculous
>>
stephen curry
>>
>>100531684
>>100531686
What about using Marjanovic to anchor the D?
>>
>>100526782
I thought Durant retired kek
>>
>>100531668
Cringe
>>
Hey bros the reason why I think the rockets will win is because they only lost to the warriors ... no warriors this season
>>
I honestly don't even wanna watch anymore sports for awhile.

Like just let this shit breath. Why does everyone wanna act like this shit ain't serious right now?

We might be going into a depression and civil tension, political clownery is at a high.
>>
>>100531741
The problem isn't the lack of a good defensive center. Vucevic and Jokic are both fine defensive centers, if very slow. The problem is that you have two slow defensive centers and then three perimeter players who don't play defense at all. The team would get destroyed on the perimeter and in pick and roll type coverage, and neither Jokic nor Vucevic nor Marjanovic is good at protecting the rim to make up for it.

Also, you can only play Boban like 10 minutes a game
>>
What good places are there to talk about basketball that aren't here, Twitter or Reddit
>>
>>100531880
Twitter is the best place to talk about basketball unfortunately.

You'd have to find some group there that's cool and maybe some blog group with a discord.
>>
>>100531668
in europe maybe
>>
>>100531668
>not starting Bjelica as a stretch 4
>>
>>100531871
Is Doncic really that bad at D? Dragić is pretty feisty on D and he’s pretty tall for a point guard
>>
Silver is cancelling the season the second LeBron tests positive for corona
>>
>>100531856
The entire world is in a economic depression
>>
>>100531974
He's not a terrible defender, he's smart and he's a really good rebounder, but he doesn't generate turnovers and he's not a great man defender. Dragic is feisty but not someone who can carry a defensive load. And Bogdanovic is bad.
>>
>>100531668
They need a Vlade Divac.
>>
>>100532275
they need an Arvydas Sabonis
>>
the real question is what the fuck is gonna happen next season?

they got 82 more games. are they gonna be able to isolate them all?
>>
>>100532472
well, the big unknown is vaccine. so its sorta pointless to speculate when we dont know about vaccine. we'll know more about vaccine by end of season.
>>
>>100532040
He is terrible
>>
>>100532503
There won’t be a vaccine, retard.
>>
>>100532503
>corona viruses
>SARS
>vaccine
LOL
>>
>>100532524
>>100532532
glad this basketball thread on four chan dot org has a lot of experts on virology
>>
>>100532541
Fuck around and get dunked on bitch.
>>
>>100532546
i dunked my nuts on your mom's mouth
>>
>>100532472
it's a great time to deal with the players think there are too many games situation
>>
>>100532572
the problem is that the owners are going to demand a BRI % reduction for any changes
>>
File: win 1 4 me.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>100531668
Who wants to know?
>>
deandre jordan > michael jordan
>>
So now, bronsexuals are claiming that players who test positive for covid are lying to derail their king lmao
>>
https://youtu.be/YVYWjflJ4kY?t=139

the amount of disrespect we show dallas... oh boy
>>
File: too much.jpg (99 KB, 576x324)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
just to make sure, barea was positive also
>>
reminder that wilt played against chiropractors
>>
>>100526677
>le plays for 20 seconds and needs a rest man
>>
Morning Losers
>>
>>100533450
Basketball didn't matter until 2000.
>>
Nice aau tournament you got there boys lol
>>
This will end up as summer league tier.

Can't imagine the players having to ignore everything going on and get 100% focused on playoff intensity basketball.
>>
File: jrsmith.gif (2.21 MB, 480x270)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
>>100526478
We back smiffbros
>>
>>100534278
yeah I am afraid I am going to agree on this one. To much shit is going on.

>also all those games in a month
>>
>>100530240
>The NBA is so far ahead of other leagues when it comes to advertiser friendly politics™
>>
File: 1565378641932.jpg (183 KB, 762x1563)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>100535097
>facebook sharepics
lol
>>
I don't see the point of playing in this post season. No one will ever take that ring seriously if you win
>>
>>
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
After positive tests for the coronavirus within the traveling party headed to Orlando, the Denver Nuggets have closed team's practice facility for several days, sources tell ESPN. Facility was locked to players and staff starting Saturday, and could open again later this week.
>>
>>100535507
AHahaha I guess that theory was proven wrong. Imagine loosing to the raptors
>>
On the one hand, if the country was overall handling COVID adequately, the NBA restarting would be fine and safe. On the other hand, given that the entire country is melting down and reopening when it shouldn't for economic reasons and not taking necessary precautions, it seems odd to single out NBA players and teams for wanting to restart the season.
>>
>>100535775
Raptors were the greatest championship team of the last 20 years.
>>
Wilt Chamberlain
>>
is
>>
a bitch
>>
>>100536015
my biggest issue is not them trying to salvage the season, as other leagues - germany, spain, israel - have gone and done that as well. it can be done, in an environment conducive to it. what bothers me is that salvaging the season in the middle of a grossly mishandled pandemic is reaching for a short-term gain (or mitigation of loss) potentially at the cost of the long-term existence of the league.

the one thing worse than not restarting the season is restarting it but then aborting it a couple of games in as cases (or worse) crop up and the bubble turns out to be a bonafide catalyst for infections. that would make it absolutely clear that NBA play cannot continue in any way, shape or form until the arrival of a functioning vaccine. it would force their hand to cancel the 20/21 season right away, and even if they resisted that and delayed the decision yet again, they'd generate next to no revenue for a long ass time. how many ownership groups would survive that? how many will be strapped for cash with their main businesses failing and look for buyers? fertitta is already going tits up, and he bought the rockets close to their peak evaluation.

i just don't think the risk assessment has taken this into account appropriately.

as an aside, the german government has set up a fund of some 200 million euro for pro teams in various sports, including basketball, which will not have any gate revenue from tickets between april and december, and they will add more funds if the situation continues beyond december.
>>
>>100536266
If the fear is that it's genuinely not possible to play basketball at all until a vaccine is developed, then I don't see what the risk of restarting now is. They would run into the same issue regardless of when they restarted. If that's really the case (and I don't think it necessarily is, but) then the 2021 season would get canceled sooner or later regardless. So I don't see what the benefit is of delaying the decision.

I suppose there's a marginal impact where restarting the season now and then cancelling it makes it more difficult to restart in scenarios where the US subsequently does take successful measures to rein in coronavirus spread before a vaccine development. But that doesn't seem hugely likely and I think it's the kind of bridge you cross when you come to it.

Also, I'm not sure how much cash flow problems for specific ownership groups represent a problem for the league more broadly. Franchise valuations may decline somewhat (for reasons that aren't necessarily directly related to coronavirus) but there's plenty of excess capital floating around out there. That's kinda what happens when you design your whole global economic system around channeling all money to the ultrarich.
>>
File: EYQypu9XsAIjvBF.webm (835 KB, 802x444)
835 KB
835 KB WEBM
Crowd: Everyone happy the NBA is back

Larry Bird: Realism chads knowing this is blowing up and ending badly
>>
>>100536387
the overwhelming majority of posts I see here and on Twitter seem to think its a bad idea

and you can be happy its back even if you think its not gonna end well
>>
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is doing a Time 100 talk today and said again that if conditions in the bubble get bad, the NBA will stop. "If cases are isolated, that's one thing. .. But if we had a lot of cases, we're going to stop." He also says he won't be there the whole time.
>>
>>100536336
>I suppose there's a marginal impact where restarting the season now and then cancelling it makes it more difficult to restart in scenarios where the US subsequently does take successful measures to rein in coronavirus spread before a vaccine development.
the collateral damage of aborting a concept to enable NBA play in the time of a pandemic which they've presumably put a lot of work and effort into would be the realization that it's simply just not feasible at all. not now, not later. this is their one bet, and it's a bad bet because the bubble invites all kind of disaster with its needless bloat and host city choice.

>That's kinda what happens when you design your whole global economic system around channeling all money to the ultrarich.
that of course is true, and it's also part of the reason why the NBA bubble is so badly constructed. 22 fucking teams, pointless seeding games, full seven games playoff series because the spice must flow.

to be a bit more constructive, the BBL bubble worked fine with ten teams in one hotel and 35 games total in the span of three weeks. if the NBA restart fails catastrophically and they still want to return one way or another, they can look at that model for an ersatz 20/21 season. do a series of small tournaments with group play only in select cities outside the infection hotspots, isolated in single-hotel, single-gym bubbles with a small external staff, spread the games out so there's one to two games on every day and you still have ample time for teams to regroup and go through quarantine and testing in their home markets, finally end it with a best of three playoff tournament. manageable group sizes and infrastructure costs, limited exposure to possible infection vectors, decent broadcast offer.
>>
>>100536588
It seems like most of the issues you're raising are more about the bubble design and less about the timing. From a timing point of view, I just don't get what the advantage is to the NBA of being uncertain about whether or not they can restart. And I think most of the covid-related risks are going to be broadly similar whenever you would start the 2021 season as they are now.

From a design point of view... look, I'm not saying that the design is perfect. In particular, I think it's absolutely ludicrous they're not going to be regularly testing Disney employees. I think that's the single biggest thing they need to do to give this a chance of working. And I agree that having full 7-game series through the playoffs is definitely a bad call. I agree there are problems.

But a lot of the other parts of the plan, while you can criticize them as being risky, I think they're sort of necessary consequences of the reality of the structure of the NBA as a league and the United States as a country. Like, poor choice of a host city - there aren't a lot of good choices for where to host things. Covid is spiking in most parts of the country. Florida isn't handling it well, but I don't think there are a lot of obvious choices that would be better, and there are important advantages for Orlando - being able to work with a single corporate partner, having the luxury hotel infrastructure, etc. I don't know where you could put it that would be better in terms of infrastructure, government willingness, and not having covid problems. And with the design, the NBA isnt the BBL. You're always going to have at least 16 teams given the structure of the NBA. I don't think the push from 16 to 22 teams is that impactful, and having play-in games is probably useful for getting players into shape and preventing injuries. And having it all in one city and limiting travel is a good decision for limiting risk in my opinion. So I get the logic behind a lot of those things.
>>
Ur higher than Delonte West if you think I'm reading alla dat homeboy
>>
>>100536387
Realism is just another word for pessimism
>>
>>100536887
These dudes trynna out-nerd each other
>>
File: VHTUfts.jpg (1.04 MB, 1440x1445)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
One more day
>>
>>100535139
this is probably the most competitive season in the history of basketball. probably the highest level that the game has ever been played at. two absolute monster teams (lakies' and clappers obviously) going against each other..

i'm just a little worried you kids don't understand how strong these teams are. the houston rockets would annihilate 99% of playoff teams that came before. and they're not even in the running to win a title this year
>>
>>100538168
the Bucks are also a monster team in their own right. I get that the impulse is to dismiss them because they don't have a proven champion type player like Bron or Kawhi, but they're an all-time great defense when you take into account the offensive environment. even if they haven't proven that they can win in the playoffs, they deserve respect for how good of a two way team they are.
>>
>>100536018
I couldn’t name a weaker team to actually win the championship in 20 years. Was I’ve bounce away from loosing to the fucking lowly process 76ies.
>>
File: j2kota0ky1851.png (3.29 MB, 1461x1840)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB PNG
This game is going to be shit, isn't it? Fuck Dame.
>>
>>100540357
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E3%81%A0%E3%82%81#Japanese
>>
>>100540297
lul wat
>>
>>100540452
if Kawhi misses that shot, the Raptors don't make the finals

if the Warriors are even slightly more healthy, the Raptors don't win the finals
>>
>>100540506
Guess maybe Kawhi should open an agency called Clutch then
>>
>>100540357
They’ve been selling you motherfuckers the exact same game for years now and y’all keep buying it cause y’all have no other option lmaoooo
>>
File: 1584758280113.jpg (39 KB, 960x411)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
NBA bends the knee to China. Also, what did he mean by this pin?
>>
>NBA bends the knee to China.
never happened

if NBA bends the knee to China, why was the NBA mostly not on TV in China this season
>>
>>100541722
they are clearly sucking chinese dick because the market is huge.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/30/adam-silver-nba-china-mutual-respect-daryl-morey/

expect players to be muzzled.
>>
>>100541741
players are the ones who are more likely to talk about supporting the Chinese government for money. not the league officer. if the league was going to bend the knee to China, they would have fired or discipline Morey. they didn't. they supported his right to speak out.

the reason that people give the NBA shit about it is because they hate the NBA for domestic political reasons, pure and simple. i mean, not hard to figure out why the fucking Daily Caller might take this angle.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Lukas not really going to get that much better
>>
>>100541850
you mean Luka? he probably won't improve that much but he's already all-nba
>>
Funny how the Hong Kong secessionist movement ends the exact day foreign money is banned from donating to them. Funny how that works right? It's crazy!
>>
>>100541865
yeah, I mean it might work against him that he came in the league already ready
>>
>>100540357
How the hell isn't this Kawhi after the Finals?

Fucking Swept time? Mr. 9th seed? LOL
>>
>>100542398
there's apparently going to be 3 different covers

I would guess Kawhi and Zion
>>
>>100540506
>if
>if
>>
>>100541850
He's doing all this and only shooting like 31% from 3. There's room for improvement.
>>
>>100542568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNw_SKgYf0
>>
>>100541850
The counting stats may not go up that much, but his efficiency almost certainly will. Didn’t everyone make this same ‘finished product’ argument after he won ROY?
>>
>>100542732
The thing is just that he doesn't have superb athleticism and he already processes the game at an elite rate so it's just not clear how much better he can get. Most NBA youth development timelines are premised on the opposite, that guys are athletic freaks who need time to adapt to processing the game at the NBA level. Doncic can still improve, obviously, but it seems unlikely that he's going to make another quantum leap.
>>
>>100542769
It's hard to make another quantum leap when you are already top 10 in the league. Shit, another quantum leap and he'd be #1 with no peers, no shit no one can do that. Him doing all this without elite athleticism just means he'll be able to do this for a long fucking time. He can make some decent leaps in scoring since his 3% is still meh and similarly limited athletes like Harden and Curry shown there's no limit offensively when you can create your own 3 point opportunities.
>>
>>100540585
Open a casino called Dave and busters and shoot carnival hoops
>>
>>100540452
So which of these teams would lose to the Toronto raptors, let discus bro’s. Hard mode Western Conference teams.
>>
>>100536104
>>100536145
>>100536238
this
>>
https://streamable.com/m9vx6m

Is Stephen A Smithee right?
>>
>>100542419
they used zion to show/announce the game during the ps5 reveal show so i think hes also pretty much a lock to be one of the covers. i think the 3rd cover will go to VC or maybe dirk.
>>
>>100543409
Molly got some big ass titties god DAMN
>>
NCAA Choke job: Small at Arizona State, flatout QUIT on his team in the 2nd half against Syracuse

2012 Playoff: NBA Finals 9 for 31 (29%) 4 for 17 (24%)

2014: .376/.296 Shooting Splits. 1st round exit

2015: Game 2 @Warriors loses basketball cant get a shot off, game 3 3-16 (1-5 from 3), game 5 2-11 NBA record 12 turnovers breaking his own NBA record 10 turnovers

2016: 7-19 (2x), and a 4-13 performance

2017 Playoffs: Game 6 At home. No Kawhi, No Parker. 10 points 2 for 11. 6 TO Fouled out

2018 Playoffs: Game 7 at home. Team missed 27 consecutive 3 Pointers. 2 for 13 from 3

2019 Playoffs: Harden Game 1 vs Warriors: Steps out of bounds. Next possession. Tries to foul bait on his last shot instead of making it

Game 6: No KD, No Boogie Cousins, Curry 0 Points in the 1st Half, Home Court. Turns the ball over 4 times in the 4th quarter
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (125 KB, 943x466)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>100526478
Psssst /nba/
[spoiler]MAGA[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1572226359961.jpg (130 KB, 640x1280)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Stay Me7o
>>
Nate McMillan is very underrated as a player and a coach

smart guy

some large market team should give him a shot
>>
File: 1586215769734.png (179 KB, 435x375)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>
>https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/6/30/21308560/deron-williams-contract-nets-last-check-five-years-later-2020

>nest
>>
>>100543707
filmed on a potato
>>
>>100543818
its a write off for them
>>
>>100543818
Dude in article says teams underpay players... guys been getting paid more than most people life time earnings for a game of basketball he played 5 years ago. K.
>>
>>100530315
>mfw luka drops 35/11/10 in the finals against le buxx
YOUUURRRRRR 2020 FINALS M V P
LUUUUUUKKKKAAAAAAAAAA
DONNNNNCIIIIICCCCCCCCC
>>
>>100543818
I had already had them as the most laughable team of the last 15 years, and had forgotten all about that
>>
This will be the most rigged nba playoffs in the history of the league. Change my mind

This bubble testing faggotry just gives the league another way to rigg shit.. yawn
>>
File: 1411860537219.jpg (65 KB, 588x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>advanced stats
>3-6
>>
Asterisk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikZQhR1zfYg
>>
>>100544047
HAHAHAAH LE MASKS XDDDD
GET IT

SO 2020 GUISE HAHAHAAHAH XDDDD

EBIN!!
>>
>>100544009
time to add
>DNP (BLM protest)
>>
night losers
>>
I just want you to know the only ones winning the chip this year will be team Doomers
>>
Thunder Raptors Finals. You heard it here first.
>>
>kyrie
>beal
>KD
>KLove
>DJ

literally who can stop my nets bros?
>>
>>100526478
>J.R. Smith finalizing deal with Lakers
based
>>
>>100530841
sure if you wanna
>>
This is unironically Chris Paul's last chance of ever leading a team to the Finals.

After this it's Mavs-Knicks Jason Kidd tier for him.
>>
>>100544418
There's no shame in getting a Jason Kidd ring

Chris Paul is the second-best point guard of all time, I'm saying it
>>
>>100544453
But he's making a supermax contract. Doubt a real contender trades for him.

Only a team near contention with a bunch of young guys on rookie deals. Not even the Nuggets since they have Millsap and Murray extension on the books.
>>
Where do you think he is at now?

https://youtu.be/5y_cl3WIO6A
>>
>>100544476
I still think the Heat should have traded for him this season but I can't remember why they didn't. Butler + CP3 + Adebayo is a legit championship contender

I guess Orlando could trade for him, that would be kinda funny and also be a good team.
>>
File: 1500516.0.jpg (269 KB, 1400x1400)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>100544453
>>
>>100544635
shitty overrated compiler
>>
>derek fisher wasn't that good
https://youtu.be/NSnAvhvfniw?t=13
>>100544744
https://youtu.be/LJCwyh0fDGw
>>
Steve Nash >>>> cringe paul and cuckton
>>
>>100544865
gary payton is crazy or lying or wrong
>>
imagine being so desperate to stop the king from acquiring his 4th ring that you try to cancel the season lmao
>>
>>100544418
????
he’s been at that kidd level for years
he’ll be looking at retirement in the next season or 2
>>
>>100545017
there are maybe 5 or 6 point guards better than CP3 in the league right now

the question is just how long his body holds up he's absolutely still good enough to be a starter on a contending team
>>
>>100545017
Chris Paul's been way better than Kidd was during Mavs Knicks. He's legit carrying this team in the 4th quarter every night and was amazing in Houston.
>>
Season restart is going to suck ass.
>>
>>100543409
nothing wrong with gay sex
>>
>>100544206
>thunder
>>
There's a rumor multiple teams have a similar #1 prospect for the draft and it's not Lamelo, Edwards, or Wiseman.
>>
>>100545850
it's haynes.
>>
File: IMG_20200701_124026.jpg (200 KB, 737x590)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
What did LeBron mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_20200701_124346.jpg (63 KB, 782x445)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>100546064
>>
File: 1593599128541.gif (239 KB, 250x444)
239 KB
239 KB GIF
>>100546064
>>100546162
Bros....
>>
File: ruZ5BUL.jpg (842 KB, 1080x1920)
842 KB
842 KB JPG
>>100546168
Bet LeBron berried his dick so far inside her ass that who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur
>>
>>100546189
>ancien memes
>>
File: k120ahn809741.jpg (149 KB, 1183x1472)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>100546618
>Not respecting the classics
>>
File: 1562493609680.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Damn everyone is hyping up this dude.
>>
File: silver.jpg (6 KB, 261x193)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>Silver says NBA may need tape delay in Orlando to "the colorful language players often use on the floor" during games
>>
>>100545850
Is it that Killian guy who plays in France?
>>
>>100548596
Can’t have the public hearing these champions of civil rights using the n word to put down each other whole playing the hoop and ball game
>>
ZION > wilt
>>
>>100545850
This isn't very surprising. There are a lot of prospects in this draft that are probably better than Edwards and Wiseman. Edwards and Wiseman both have massive red flags. Not having Edwards and Wiseman just means that teams are being reasonable and doing their homework. I like Anthony Edwards and I definitely wouldn't take him first, the level of inconsistency and offensive inefficiency he had in the season is really troubling.

Lamelo is probably in the top tier of prospects and whether you like him, Killian Hayes, or Onyeka Okongwu most is probably a matter of preference. That seems like the pretty clear top 3 at this point if you're smart.
>>
Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted
Ohm Youngmisuk
@NotoriousOHM
·
4m
Bradley Beal says he hasn't decided yet on whether to play in Orlando. He continues to work out and said he isn't "swayed, one way or another."
-------
imagine the wizards playing in the restart without beal lmao
>>
>>100550144
Oh god no, why Beal. We could make a run if Bertans and Wall played. Why the wiz fo me like this
>>
>>100531209
>>100531221
Why do you not need a dedicated center?
>>
Can someone enlighten me on what the hell are the Spurs doing with Murray, White, Bryn, Keldon, Lonnie, Mills, Marco and Derozan? Why so many guards?
>>
>>100540357
>myteam still has contracts
>you can't respec your myplayer
Game is still a trash cash grab
>>
>>100550484
DeRozan is not really part of their future and they traded for him originally to try to be competitive in the short term. Mills and Belli are just random rotation guys that any team has. Forbes is bad and they should move on from him. Keldon is JAG and not important.

So from a teambuilding perspective, going forward, it seems like Murray, White and Lonnie Walker is their guard rotation going forward and that seems fine.
>>
>>100550232
>we could make a run
No you couldn’t
>>
>>
im horny as fuck
you guys got any chunky instagram whores I can jack off to?
>>
>>100543409
NBA not allotting multiple prostitutes per team and forcing them to stay in the bubble with the players means they aren't taking the bubble serious. Either they are going to fake test results or the season will quickly fall apart.
>>
>>
>>100551489
Prostitution is illegal so they can't do this officially

that said, hopefully some intelligent soul in the league office or team front offices is taking care of organizing this unofficially
>>
>>100550484
Pop is senile because he can’t get trump out of his head
>>
>>100550821
pretty much this. i just want the DDR era to be over though. hope they cancel next season.
>>
>>100551625
>>100543409
>>100551489
Imagine being that guy whose gf works in that hotel and has to stay in the bubble until it ends.
>>
MLS already crumbling
>>
can i bet somewhere which team, or teams, will bring the virus to the bubble? i'm sure vegas must have bets for that shit.
>>
please be nicer to deebo
>>
>>100552560
i sincerely wish him all the best, just not in san antonio
>>
File: sorry.png (148 KB, 500x328)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>100552560
>>100552915
>>
Zion officially confirmed as the second 2k cover athlete btw
>>
>>100551880
>>100552915
>>100552944
Hard to go wrong just repeating over and over and over and over that NBA fans always overvalue volume scoring

they also overvalue rebounding and man defense and undervalue team defense and shooting, just knowing that gives you a leg up on 70% of NBA fans. can't be emphasized enough
>>
File: 1f921.png (35 KB, 512x512)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>100544206
>Thunder
>>
does anyone have an athletic subscription and can post who the coaches voted for in their anonymous coach all-defense and dpoy poll i'm curious
>>
Why is the media hyping JR Smith so much? Nigga was waived by the fucking Cavs and didn't manage to land a role anywhere earlier this season, and now he's the missing piece LeBron needs?
>>
>>100554079
he's famous and there's a lot of funny stories aobut him and people like him
>>
>>100554079
hennything is possible my nigga, we getting that ring now
>>
>>100554079
because despite his fuckups he's good at the game
90% of nba fans only watch 3 minute highlight videos so they wouldn't know this
>>
>>100554213
statistically speaking, JR's last good season was in 2016 and he's been aggressively bad the last 3 years
>>
>>100554234
put some more respect on the hennygods name
age is taking its toll
>>
>>100554254
I'm sure he's a fun guy to have in the locker room and all that, it just seems like he's not really a useful rotation NBA player anymore based on the available evidence
>>
File: EaZWeLvWkAAUzO7.jpg (65 KB, 680x680)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>100554041
all-defense first team
C gobert (55 pts)
F antetokounmpo (55 pts)
G. smart (52 pts)
F. leonard (50 pts)
F. simmons (34 pts)

all-defense second team
F davis (47 pts)
G beverley (32 pts)
G bledsoe (17 pts)
F tucker (14 pts)
C adebayo (14 pts)

DPOY
1. gobert (52 pts)
1. antetokounmpo (52 pts)
3. davis (44 pts)
4. leonard (28 pts)
5. beverley (6 pts)
>>
File: 2K21-Cover-Athlete.jpg (308 KB, 1461x1840)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
BASED
>>
>>100554345
fuck i just noticed, no spurs anywhere, none.
>>
>>100554345
Thanks brother, much obliged

Pretty much as expected I suppose, surprised by PJ Tucker being that high. really good testament to how much Adebayo has developed to be making this list and how valuable Leonard and Giannis and AD are as 2-way players.
>>
>>100554400
>really good testament to how much Adebayo has developed to be making this list
i was surprised to read that brook lopez nearly edged him out. he had only one point less.
>>
>>100554345
Davis on 2nd team is wrong holy shit
>>
Houston Rockets F Thabo Sefolosha is opting-out of Orlando restart, sources tell ESPN.
>>
>>100554424
Brook is really good! In a way it's surprising that there's only 2 Bucks on the list - their defense is by far the best in the league
>>
File: Eb20p0hWsAEeQ3U.jpg (151 KB, 1764x834)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>nba players going without sex
>>
>>100554463
to be fair he had a higher votes total than Simmons and I assume it's a positional thing keeping him off the first team somehow

having AD below Giannis and Gobert as a defensive PF/C is not wrong at all
>>
>>100554467
Gerald Green would never, knew we couldn't trust that nigga
>>
>>100554548
its not a big deal RoCo is better anyway
>>
>>100554472
yeah maybe i was just too much under the impression of the frantic as fuck defense from adebayo

as i went to check out the athletic article, i remembered i haven't read any stories from the spurs recently, so i did some digging and saw that their beat writer, matthew tynan, was among the 46 writers laid off recently. sucks. mike monroe hasn't written anything since march and last tweeted in april, and he's like 70+. i mean, it's never been much of a beat since the spurs are so notoriously tough to deal with as an organization with their silver cage bullshit, but still, sucks.
>>
>>100554524
He's definitely above Leonard. It should be Gobert/Giannis/AD as the forwards/center, Simmons as a guard and then whoever as the 2nd guard.
>>
>>100554463
two other forwards had more votes is all. i made a mistake putting F next to simmons, he counted as a guard for this poll.
>>
>>100554608
I don't know what the positional definitions on the Athletic voting were, but in actual reality, Kawhi and AD play different positions and shouldn't be classed together. AD is a power forward/center. Giannis is a power forward. Gobert is a center. They're all big men. Kawhi isn't, he's a wing.
>>
>>100554652
Not sure why they'd vote differently than 2guard/2foward/1center like the award is.
>>
>>100554652
Wasn't Kawhi drafted as a Power Forward?
>>
>>100554712
no he was a small forward
>>
>>100554712
He was thought of a combo-forward like Gerald Wallace offensively due to not having a 3 point shot, but everyone knew he only had the size of a SF, especially in a league with guys like Duncan as PFs at the time.
>>
>>100554741
Hmm i was watching some old nba stuff and they said he played power forward in college
>>
kek, this is still one of the weirdest things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyvavfpEwbI
>>
>>100554757
yeah people were concerned he might end up as a tweener offensively because of his lack of perimeter shooting but small forward was clearly his best position. he also had a very midrange attacking small forward type of attacking game

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2011/4/17/2116334/2011-nba-draft-scouting-san-diego-state-kawhi-leonard
>A highly productive player, the small forward built on a strong finish as a freshman and further augmented his national profile by averaging a double-double this season, while showing a unique ability to score in a variety of ways.

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/2011-nba-draft-pick-by-pick-analysis-kyrie-irving-derrick-williams-enes-kanter-062311
>Adding a young, tough lottery talent is huge for this team and Leonard can immediately step in and make an impact at small forward.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/675980-nba-draft-2011-the-10-most-undervalued-players-no-one-is-talking-about
>He’s a prototypical NBA small forward with tremendous rebounding ability, thanks to some enormous hands that allow him snatch any nearly board in the vicinity.
>>
>>100554849
drafting reports all failed to note he's fucking scum though
>>
File: goat.jpg (451 KB, 2048x1565)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>100526478
and the 2020 finals MVP...Russell Westbrook!
>>
>>100554874
that's as may be
>>
why is a high flying fatty who only played 19 games on the cover?
>>
bump for the skyhook in the paint
>>
Support your local team
>>
File: mn.jpg (48 KB, 720x578)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
minnesota won 5 titles never forget
>>
Luka Doncic
>>
>>100555492
Poopa Donbitch
>>
>>100555492
is better than wilt
>>
Why people think injuries = asterisk title? I mean, injuries still part of the game and is a risk everyone has to challenge.
>>
All time SF
PG: LeBron
SG: Kawhi
SF: Dr J
PF: Durant
C: Bird
Bench: Havlicek, Baylor, Worthy, Pierce, PG, Pippen
Does any other position come close?
>>
>>100555801
> Bird as Center
Where's KG? KG was a combo forward that could play the center as well my dude
>>
>>100555801
Every other postion is better
>>
>>100555822
The only other position that comes close to have an team as good as this is shooting guard
>>
>>100555815
KG played about 8% of his total playing time at SF, the majority of that being in his first 3 years. I wouldn't call him a SF. Bird was the best post defender out of the group
>>100555822
>Every other position
oof
>>
>>100555830
I would say the second team would be Center, based on just talent
>>
>>100555855
I mean, I don't know how can you make a entire starting 5 plus bench with only centers that fit with each other.
>>
>>100555840
Best rebounder too dude got like 14 a game as his first few season
>>
>>100555868
Idk but I hear brainless on this board saying why don’t they play 5 7 footers lol
>>
>>100555878
lmao, I think it could work if no one dribbled the ball, passed only over their head and pivoting like crazy, then getting the ball inside or something. But they would have to play it almost perfectly to win a game and I don't know about movement or 3 point shooting on this offense, they would have to rely on shooting at least 70% from 2s
>>
>>100555868
There have been centers in the league with decent ball handling before. You could play Jokic at the point, Shaq or Marc Gasol too.
>>
>>100555919
You could try that on offense, but what about defense?
>>
>>100555946
If you got Wilt, Bill Russell and Hakeem in the starting line up I don't think you have to worry about that
>>
my team coasted all season and gets rewarded with no home court disadvantages. rapties stay winnin!
>>
>>100555958
Ok, you kinda convinced me here, but I still think SF and SG team are better
>>
I'm not going to bother going through it but you could probably do a really good team from power forwards

Although that would include, for instance, Lebron
>>
>>100555966
What would the SG team be? I don't think it beats Center
>>
>>100555967
Fuck PF, and all SF team would dominate the league

Butler
Kawhi
Lebron
KD
Ingram
>>
>>100556014
>Ingram
Put LeBron at 5 and PG at 3
>>
>>100555971
> Jordan, Kobe, Wade, TMAC, ?
> Iverson, Harden, Ginobili, Dumars, Carter, Gervin, Drazen, Klay, etc
They are too quick and I think their defense would do a better job against the Centers than the opposite, since most centers would suffer on the perimeter and take a lot of threes in their ass. I just don't know who to put at the 5 for them, maybe putting Klay with TMAC at the 4 and 5 since both are 6'7
>>
>>100555801
PFs
C: Duncan
PF: Malone
SF: Garnett
SG: Dirk
PG: Draymond
>>
>>100556113
I would put Barkley at the 2, other than that good list.
>>
>>100556077
>most centers would suffer on the perimeter and take a lot of threes in their ass.
>>100556077
Your starting line up has three crappy 3 point shooters and one decent one (Tmac)
Most of those players are known for driving to the rim, and they're going to meet Wilt and Russell there
>>
>>100556136
I think dirk would be a better fit at the position, regardless of whether he was better all time or not. He could run off screens, hit elbow jumpers, and pull up for three which is much more shooting guard-like.
>>
>>100556025
Nigga I was just naming them miss me with that micromanagement shit bruh
>>
>>100556145
> >most centers would suffer on the perimeter and take a lot of threes in their ass.
Anything wrong?
>>
>>100556136
>>100556169
Either way, this team would crush the SFs based on size alone, they aren’t giving up much if anything on the skill/athleticism front
>>
>>100556180
Yes? The thing I said after that, how you picked a bunch of shitty 3 point shooters.
>>
>>100556203
>how you picked a bunch of shitty 3 point shooters.
Oh, lmao yeah, you're right
>>
>>100556188
>Either way, this team would crush the SFs based on size alone, they aren’t giving up much if anything on the skill/athleticism front
LeBron >>>>>>>> Draymond
Kawhi > Dirk
DR J < Garnett
KD > Malone
Bird > Duncan
>>
>>100556241
Bird can’t guard Timmy
Durant can’t guard Malone
Dr J and KG might be less of a mismatch, but Garnett locks him up on the other end
Prime dirk can’t be guarded by manlets
And Draymond doesn’t have to do anything but pass to his teammates. Any questions?
>>
>>100556270
Yeah, that's PF offence vs SF defence, what about the other way around?
>Bird can't guard Timmy
Duncan is not good enough offensively for that to matter
>Prime Dirk can't be guarded by manlets
Gary Payton could guard MJ fine, and CP3 could guard KD. Height doesn't matter if you have the skill
>>
>>100556284
>CP3 could guard KD

Yikes
>>
>>100556355
He guarded him well in the 2013 playoffs; how new are you?
>>
>>100556424
2014*
>>
>>100556424
He guarded him for a few plays lmao put him on KD the whole game and KD drops 40
>>
File: jpeg[1].jpg (84 KB, 992x768)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>100526478
anybody else hate the NBA Awards?

Why wait until the end of Finals when the votes are already done? Why invite stupid paparazzi and other celebrities to an event that excludes fans who actually pay to support the NBA? Why turn the love of the actual sport into some kind of social media plug?

The MVP ceremony used to be crowned during NBA games in front of the home crowd. It was a celebration not only for the individual, but for the team community as well.
>>
>>100556709
it makes more money for the league this way and honestly... i just don't give a shit
>>
>>100556719
Also Bill Russell not personally handing the Finals MVP award to the recipient is a disgrace as well. When Adam Silver is the one presenting it with Bill Russell quietly standing there, then it just feels illegitimate.
>>
>>100556732
again who gives a shit
>>
>>100554079
he was waived by the cavs because they're tanking dipshit. They can't tank if they have a good player like JR
>>
>>100556935
No, they just wanted to give the minutes to younger players who might be good for them in a few years
>>
RBL
DONT GIVE US NO BAMMER MEMES
>>
>>100556935
What about kevin love and Tristan thompson. Even delly is still there
>>
night losers
>>
>>100557219
difference is they can get something for trading them. They couldn't really move JR's contract, so they waived him
>>
>>100557221
night cutie
>>
>>100557221
Why so mean
>>
how many white girls are gonna be hanging around the orlando bubble looking for dat BBC bros
>>
>>100557519
cams.com has already offered their services

https://twitter.com/FredKatz/status/1278376503311548418
>>
>>100557550
based
>>
File: CllRe7KWEAAihOU.jpg (78 KB, 594x396)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
No matter how small, weak, or unathletic they look, you cannot post up a whiteboy. Always drive on them instead.
>>
why the fuck is a rookie who played less than 20 games on the cover of 2k?
>>
>>100557629
I'm glad they left lillard's faggot ass in last gen.

zion is the future
>>
>>100557629
Had the best college season in a decade. Biggest college star in a decade. Played at a borderline all-star level in those 20 games.

Why do you have to be a hater
>>
>>100557640
Zion has played 19 games. Lillard is the exact model of what you'd want a pro athlete to be. Humble, loyal, but dynamic and exciting to watch. Zion has played less than 1/4 of a full season and is there for meme vertical leaps and being an FT merchant.
>>
>>100557660
>FT merchant
he draws fouls because he's a ridiculous athlete and elite finisher
>>
>Dwight Howard has decided to opt-out of Orlando restart until racism has been solved in America

noooooooo Laker bros this can't be happening to us
>>
>>100557254
They didn't trade any of them though and it looks like they want to keep them all
>>
File: EZTXoyPXYAArXkQ.jpg (27 KB, 360x357)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
/BLM/ bros hip report in
>>
File: _sBtuS9ilgDdnSB1.webm (2.1 MB, 480x480)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB WEBM
>>100557895
Suh
>>
Doomerchads where we at
>>
You're at the local park putting up shots and this girl shows up talking about she got next! wat do?
>>
>>100557945
>girl
>>
>>100557945
I'd stick to her shooting arm if you know what I mean?
>>
>>100557945
>long dribbling
how bout no!
>>
>>100557962
I'd pick her clean, no cap
>>
>>100557945
post her up all day
>>
>>100557945
she carried it
>>
>>100558001
>this

>>100557988
>clip4lyfe
>>
Tony Parker or Jason Kidd?
>>
>>100558012
womanizer or alcoholic? dirty cheater or wifebeater?

I would choose someone pure like ricky rubio over either of those two any day
>>
>>100557945
I got post! I GOT POST!
>>
File: 1582597772144.jpg (109 KB, 389x600)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>womanizer or alcoholic? dirty cheater or wifebeater?
>
>I would choose someone pure like ricky rubio over either of those two any day
>>
>>100558012
Jason Kidd is much better at basketball
>>
>Just caved in and went to the court for the first time in months.
>I figure since it's early in the morning and I have my own ball, there's no risk right?
>I was alone for a while but random kids start coming in and suddenly there's 12 people asking for a full court game. With my ball.
>Say fuck it and play 2 rounds of 21, posting up and playing hard defense the entire time.
>That was 1 hour ago now my chest is feeling very tight
Pray for me bros
>>
>>100558248
Is corona bad in Kenya right now or are you some australian with a proxy?
>>
>>100558309
>Is corona bad in Kenya right now
Considering the population density in major cities/towns, the absolute state of health care, unimaginably retarded leaders and Chinese presence, it's going way better than I expected.
I predict a huge spike though, cause ppl are starting not to care although the cases are at their highest now. Also third worlders can't afford to sit at home for a year.
>>
should I buy nba2k20 its like 7 bucks on steam ?
>>
>>100558437
If it's that cheap and you have time to burn sure.
>>
>>100558248
VITAMIN C
I
T
A
M
I
N

C
>>
File: Seattle_SuperSonics_logo.png (186 KB, 1200x1279)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
Will the revenue loss of COVID result in the nba expanding earlier than expected?
>>
nba is gay
>>
>>100558580
proxyfags r gay
>>
File: pepe-hr.jpg (83 KB, 400x500)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>tfw 2020 would've been OUR YEAR
>>
File: rockets_.jpg (21 KB, 320x321)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>tfw nice
>>
>>100526478
>MORE HEADLINES
you had literally one job
>>
>>100559799
where didhe copy/paste this from?
>>
>>100560636
probably this
https://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nba/basketball
>>
>>100557607
Was randomly watching the 1979 college championship game yesterday and Larry Bird was getting absolutley cooked on drives by this dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0da4WLr6dv4
>>
File: 1589322292916.jpg (239 KB, 2048x1365)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
who were the last 2 in the call?
>>
Hey if anyone has the full game video of Celtics at Lakers Feb. 11th 1981 could you go ahead and upload that to youtube asap thanks
>>
>>100557794
Fake news
>>
>>100561283
Larry was always listed as 6'9" and played a lot of SF in the NBA but everyone who played against him says he's 6'10" and naturally was a Center in college so no surprise he couldn't stay with a 6'7" slasher. Few Centers could.
>>
>>100557945
like i do to all the fancy dribble kids at the park - play off them and negate the only skill they've mastered.
>>
>>100561709
Might be on amazon prime, they have a bunch of games for free with prime
>>
>>100561742
Yea god rebounded numbers the first few seasons were huge. It’s like he switched from pf to sf at some point
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>100527015
fuck KD
>>
HOLY SPIRIT COME DOWN
HOLY SPIRIT COME DOWN
>>
ever notice when you post on reddit that sometimes you click it and your upvotes mysteriously disappear, then you refresh and they come back but its a completely different number of upvotes next to your comment?
yeah, that's why I don't post there anymore
>>
>>100562407
>ever notice when you post on reddit
can't say i do. am i unironically the only one left on this site who doesn't use reddit or what.
>>
>>100561742
>>100561916
Bird would absolutely be a PF full time in today's game and he'd be damn good at it
>>
>>100561578
called into the zoom gay dickrubbing contest? probably Paul George and Dwight Howard
>>
>>100562424
>am i unironically the only one

how th would that be ironic?
>>
>>100562424
you and me, Germany, you and me
>>
>>100527015
Kevin Durant? more like Kevin Dur-cant!
>>
>>100562441
i literally mean it in a figurative sense
>>
>>100562424
same here
I tried a few years ago but the interface is so fucking confusing
>>
League is fucked
>>
>>100563013
>he fell for the lean muscle mass meme

lmao only retards lose weight. everyone knows heavier = better when banging bodies down low. Zion lost his only advantage just so he could have a beach bod
>>
File: 53.gif (3.75 MB, 359x202)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
>>100563050
>only retards lose weight. everyone knows heavier = better
nice obesity cope you fat fuck
>>
>>100563050
Heavier isn't better when it's just fat dude.

Basketball isn't sumo or offensive line play
>>
>>100563092
ever notice power lifters aren't lean at all?

>>100563095
>Basketball isn't sumo or offensive line play

it is if your job is to back up littler guys on the post
>>
>>100563050
Zion's ability to bang bodies down low is generated by the fact that he's freakishly strong and athletic. It's not like he's gonna turn into Anthony Randolph. If he's playing at 260, he's not going to be at a weight disadvantage against most guys.

And losing weight will probably have an important effect in keeping him healthy - for a guy who's game is as vertical as Zion, reducing the weight he carries is really important in that regard.

>>100563095
man, imagine how good of a sumo wrestler Zion would be

shit
>>
File: 1512307937813.png (423 KB, 820x901)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>100563204
stay away from my fridge, butter thief
>>
It's weird to me that people still don't get what Zion's game is built on

Like just on the most basic level it should not be surprising that a guy with elite strength, leaping, agility, finishing ability and basketball IQ is a really good NBA player
>>
>>100563013
This gets memed about every summer with multiple athletes in all different kinds of sports. I don't care about your body transformation unless you're Paul George having a growth spurt at age 21 or the girl in 6th grade who grew C cups over summer break.
>>
>>
>>100564057
>>100564057
Russell is better because he was the best defender of all time and Wilt had the Achilles heel of being inefficient as a scorer due to his bad FT% and tunnel vision
>>
>>100563835
>girl in 6th grade
bruh
>>
File: bkn.png (37 KB, 500x500)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
B for BASED
>>
>Spurs guard DeMar DeRozan, asked about how doubles table tennis is banned at the NBA restart: “The ping-pong thing is ridiculous.” Says he got through 10 lines of the NBA protocol book and put it down “because it got so frustrating.”

uhhhh compliance
>>
>>100563050
the reduced load on his joints is reason enough for him to lose weight. It's not like he needs the strength
>>
>>100563204
Ever notice power lifters aren't athletic at all?
>>
>>100564057
Boston chads sound pretty based to me
>>
File: h43wFx2.jpg (283 KB, 854x860)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>Dwight Powell is black
Cuban's white power dynasty EXPOSED
>>
>>100565503
He is Canadian not black
>>
>>100561916
He switched to SF because Celtics had to put McHale somewhere.
Celtics should've played McHale at 5 and gotten rid of Parish for a wing. That would've gotten them 4 more wings.
>>
File: oO7K_ROd_400x400.jpg (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Kobe had a 38" vertical and Jordan had a 48" vertical. Does that seem off to anyone else? I don't feet like Jordan was jumping 10 inches higher than Kobe on dunks.
>>
>>100557945
Dunk on her
>>
>>100566102
Kobe wasn't very athletic by NBA shooting guard standard. Doug Christie-tier, at least as a leaper and explosiveness.
>>
>>100566136
Didn't he win a dunk contest?
>>
>>100566089
Teams just didn't play that way in the 80s, it wasn't done

You played Ralph Sampson at power forward and you liked it
>>
>>100566330
Yea watch young Kobe especially he had mad hops
>>
File: 1592691910109.gif (1.36 MB, 342x316)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>100566136
>Kobe wasn't very athletic by NBA shooting guard standard
>>
reminder that Don Mitchell is overrated
>>
File: eft.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>100566136
I wasn't a huge fan because he was a ballhog and an asshole, but you don't score that many points as a ballhog unless you can shoot.

Settle down.
>>
>>100566102
And Bo Jackson ran a >4.13 40. I would take tall tales from the 80s with a grain of salt. Besides, measured vertical doesn't correlate perfectly with in game jumping. Gerald Green's was only 39".
>>
>>100566982
shooting has nothing to do with your athleticism
>>
>>100566102
>>100566136
>>100566330
>>100566542
Reminder that Kobe was 6'4" with relatively normal wingspan and bitchhands doing this.
https://youtu.be/guMmZrnFx70
>>
File: 1447047139040.jpg (111 KB, 768x764)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
wewlad wiley dropping some redpills

https://twitter.com/SFY/status/1278064470435090438
>>
>>100567154
>the alleyoop from shaw from shaw's 61 point game isn't there
disappointing
>>
File: laughs in pixels.jpg (10 KB, 132x147)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>100566136
>NBA shooting guard STANDARD

how to pretend you know "stuff"
>>
lol Kobe is the 3rd 2k cover athlete
>>
>buy 2k20 on steam for $9
>im never gonna play it
the last 2k I played was 2k7 for the ps2 lol
>>
>>100568089
>Dat moneygrab
>>
File: kiking.webm (2.1 MB, 931x576)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB WEBM
>>100568089
for the shekels
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>100568919
>>
File: dude.jpg (23 KB, 280x373)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>100567022
What a strange way to tell the entire board you've never even held a basketball.
>>
>>100569145
this is an excellent webm
>>
>>100567154
average to good wingspan
average leap (always head well below rim)
great airtime
great timing on his hop
>>
>The low point came after one of the team's 29 home losses—no one can recall exactly which one. Chris Whitney, a member of the Charlotte coaching staff, found Kemba in the locker room, screaming and weeping. Whitney had been around the NBA for a long time. He'd played for 11 seasons and was now in his second coaching. But Walker, Whitney says, "was the first NBA player I've ever seen, like, actually break down after a loss."

KWAB
>>
How many current players are in the top 50 all time?
>>
>>100570509
top fifty what
>>
File: hardp.jpg (61 KB, 800x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>tfw no chance to prove the haters wrong
>>
>>100567172
this makes me very happy.

they should put "KOBE" on the courts instead.
>>
File: NBA MVP.png (564 KB, 780x1263)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>100526478
>>
>>100570653
chess players
>>
File: OgXH88i.jpg (15 KB, 322x407)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>
>>100570205
good lord
>>
>we want a second bubble in Chicago
>also, another team shut down their facilities after a positive test

Lol nba still thinks it will have a season
>>
File: 1588072287748.jpg (40 KB, 542x304)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
>>100571685
More like
>>
Kinda thinking I might root for the Boston Celtics this postseason

I mean, Kemba is great, Tatum is great, and then you got... uh... Daniel Thies down there at center
>>
File: 1566379873672.jpg (49 KB, 576x324)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>Anon, pack your bags. You're going to the Bubble™ with us.
>>
>>100571747
Kemba is breaking down physically. Celtics will implode in two years.
>>
File: Seattle_Supersonics_Logo.jpg (227 KB, 1365x1024)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>S O O N
>>
>>100572177
>*cough cough*
>”ok”
>>
They call it a bubble when it's just a gate community with a 2 week waiting period in between visits.
>>
>>100572341
did you think they were literally going to live in a giant bubble?
>>
>>100572371
Yes
>>
>>100572371
A bubble (contamination prevention) is more secure than a gated community with a 2 week waiting period.
>>
>>100572383
This.

Plus with a contamination prevention area you might still get news from the outside world. America has niggas going into a gated community in 1988 and thinking it's still 1988 outside in 2020.
>>
File: nux.png (10 KB, 249x202)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
What went wrong?
>>
>>100556935
That explains why nobody hired him on the off-season
>>
>>100572177
i miss this happy LeBron. The media broke him. They forced him to tryhard at every aspect of his life. I mean everybody wants to win a championship. LeBron should've been okay with never winning one. He would have lived a much happier life. I wish he had never listened to those haters. He probably would've kept a full head of hair, too.
>>
>>100572401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmtQ-oee9E

tldr: poor management and lack of identity
>>
>>100572455
you think JR wanted to sign with losers like the blazers or rockets?
>>
>>100572500
Rockets legit don't need him. He can't play defense.

Only reason the Lakers even signed him is because Bradley ducked out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uGW8cXalzw
>>
>>100572500
He was playing with the Cavs ffs
>>
>>100566102
It’s not about jumping higher it’s being able to dunk from further distances and adding more style and flair to the dunks. Kobe’s dunk contest was very mediocre compared to a Jordan/Vince/Lavine type of dunks who all have high verticals.
>>
>>100572519
Find someone that loves you like Bill Simmons does Bill Walton
>>
>>100572625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NIknHo4ApU

All the Celtics loved Walton
>>
Imagine if the Hawks got LaMelo

Off brand Splash bros
>>
>>100572522
yeah and he fucking demanded to be waived because they were tanking. how hard is it to understand?
>ducked the cavs cause they were tanking and didn't want to tank (he felt he was too good to tank)
>waited out free agency until a contender needed him
>signs with lakers at the last minute

none of those things mean he's a bad player, he was just waiting for the right situation to come up where he could use his skills to elevate a contender rather than play for a shit team
>>
>>100572724
Imagine if Melo stayed with the Hawks instead of the buyout and got to play with Trae.
>>
Anyone notice the best draft picks usually end up having the better BBIQs of the rest of the group and all these biases towards athleticism and length are unfounded?
>>
>>100572864
there are plenty guys who bust or disappoint despite having great BBIQ. length and athleticism are never bad things they matter a lot

but yes, what you say is sort of true. I think draft nerd types do a pretty good job taking that into account at this point. for instance BBIQ is a huge part of the argument for LaMelo being top 3 in the draft this year.
>>
Anyone watch this ESPN documentary on "The Decision?

This is legit good. Shows how horribly constructed this all was.
>>
Analytics would have been popular a lot earlier if my man mcnamara hadn't failed
>>
>>100572922
>mcnamara
huh?
>>
>>100572940
Well robert mcnamara of course ;)
>>
>>100572962
are you talking about the impacts of the failure of robert mcnamara to use business analytics to win the vietnam war as a cause for the NBA's relatively cautious embrace of analytics decades later
>>
>>100572975
Yeah ;)
>>
>>100572984
christ
>>
>>100572988
You need to open your mind more like kyrie bro
>>
Aye canada didn’t you make this pic? Congrats bro. Your OC made it to the mainstream can I get an autograph?
>>
NEW

>>100573066
>>100573066
>>100573066
>>
Who's the best Orlando Magic player of all time? T-Mac, Shaq or Dwight?
>>
>>100571747
Hayward’s had an unbelievable season. More efficient than in Utah and than Tatum with the same court impact. Look at muh stats bruh

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.