[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Me Smart.jpg (66 KB, 750x920)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Rise of the autists! we are the future. Time for us to infiltrate the school systems and change education from within. the old guard is shill and bought scientismist NPCs. We are the answer. No longer on the sidelines. Let's all get in and change the course of history!
>>
>>14596477
Can't afford school... They've made money the barrier.
>>
YES ! !
>>
File: eulerfans.jpg (29 KB, 565x209)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>14596477
crypto anon checking, ready to deploy memes of mass construction.

Narrow and tall knowledge structures are limited by public trust, we overcome by building wide and sturdy. Let no anon take a test-kit without having the sense to ask how accurate it is

Here to fund sci-hub, buyout elsevier, and honour the treaty of imhotep
>>
>>14596481
Most schools are free now, just get a damn loan and never pay it back. They owe us that much anyway!
>>
>>14596477
Beat them at their own game. I am with you Infil.
>>
Acadummia has been irreversibly destroyed by postmodern anti-intellectualism
>>
>>14596517
Is it time to reverse the irreversible?
>>
>>14596481
How are we the future? What are our gifts?
>>
>>14597338
We see the world differently, through different frequencies, through fractured openings that allow us to reshape the world.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.