[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1572089973.jpg (124 KB, 1086x1080)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
cardarine gw50156
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22814748/

The only concern is it may result in cancer at high doses when taken at long periods of time. Like really overdoing it.
Personally, I've bought it for my dad and he's been using it on and off for the past 3 years. 5 weeks on 5 off. 15 mg per day. His blood circulation to his legs isn't that good resulting in cramps when sleeping. First treatment was 60 days. He was pain free after the 4 week of the 2 month treatment. Then the pain came back after a month after the treatment ended. Now it's a month on, a month off and he's pain free. Also his hdl/ldl is perfect. He gets his blood work done every half a year and his doctor compliments how good his hdl /ldl.

My dad is old, if this treatment results in him getting cancer then so be it. He doesn't care. He would rather die of cancer than have his legs amputated.

Would you do the same?
>>
File: 1642212013887.jpg (106 KB, 728x728)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
He can't use regular statins because of polio. They accelerate post polio syndrome. But he's on something else with the same effect. I can't remember right now. The result from cardarine is significant. I've also bought bpc 157 in nasal spray to help his joints and tendons with great success.
>>
>>14104531
has he tried megadosing psyllium husk
>>
>>14104596
>https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/psyllium-fiber-regularity-and-healthier-lipid-levels
>>
>>14104596
Qrd?
>>
>>14104531
does your dad have hyperlipidemia?
>>
>>14104610
His cardarine cycle is pretty effective as it is now combined with his medication. The reason I made this thread was because an anon made a thread asking for advice how to lower cholesterol. Something about an old granddad with bad cholesterol but the mods deleted the thread. Maybe he sees this this thread.
But nice info. Anything to make dads life better. Thanks!
>>
>>14104613
He did. His ldl was high. But cardarine lowered his ldl significantly. His diet has already been good but post polio syndrome resulted in pain in his leg muscles and bad blood flow. As described in the op those symptoms vanished after a cardarine cycle. (sorry for bad grammar in drunk)
>>
>>14104635
It’s ok anon

What’s your dads name I can say a prayer for him
>>
>>14104736
I call him Micheal never learned to rock
>>
>>14104823
done
>>
How about you tell your fat fucking dad to stop fucking eating? If stops eating for 3 days and takes in only electrolytes, all of his problems will be solved.
>>
>>14104894
agreed

although what would someones LDL/VLDL be on a water fast? 70s?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.