[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Prisoners on death row should be given the choice to postpone their execution in exchange for being experiemented on in a non-painful manner.

What do you think of this idea?
>>
death sentence in law means that country is backwarded banana state
>>
>>13889421
Gives your owners and programmers even more incentive to incriminate innocents, to invent arbitrary laws, and to give disproportionate punishments.
>>
>>13889431
Based. Fucking throw the innocent normies in jail and experiment on them. Might as well.
>>
>>13889421

I agree, but I think they shouldn't choose.
If you have taken lives, now you will be used to save lives. It's fair. You belong to science now.
>>
Very scientific.
>>
>>13889661
I am conducting a survey to scientifically assess how a certain demographic responds to the idea presented in the OP.
>>
>>13889424
We should bring back hanging.
>>
>>13889467
You're a normie.
>but me postz on 4chan.
Ye, what a fucking normie trash place.
>>
>>13889771
Nope, I just wouldn't go. I'm extraordinary. My mommy even says so. So there
>>
>>13889648
what if it later turns out the person was innocent all along?
>>
>>13889814
Oh well, a drop in the bucket, they probably had it coming anyway
>>
>>13889814
Well in that case it turns out that the scientists who carried out the experiments committed illegal acts and are then put on death row.
It's the cycle.
>>
>>13889661
About as scientific as forcing someone to take a vaccine under threats that they will not be allowed to work, travel, or go shopping if they refuse.
>>
>>13889814
Massive reparation payments. That individual will become a multi-millionaire
>>
>>13889421
Hasn't that already happened before?
>>
>>13890069
A lot of shit was done to military prisoners
>>
>>13889424
>wanting to spend finite resources to keep rapists and murderers alive
Literally why?
>>
>>13889421
no, perverse incentive, also why they should not donate organs. Its an incentive to kill innocent people
>>
>>13889826
so why punish any killer then? The victims likely had it coming
>>
>>13889829
what if it later comes out that the original verdict was correct?
>>
>The male cadaver is from Joseph Paul Jernigan, a 39-year-old Texas murderer who was executed by lethal injection on August 5, 1993. At the prompting of a prison chaplain he had agreed to donate his body for scientific research or medical use, without knowing about the Visible Human Project. Some people have voiced ethical concerns over this. One of the most notable statements came from the University of Vienna, which demanded that the images be withdrawn with reference to the point that the medical profession should have no association with executions, and that the donor's informed consent could be scrutinized.
>>13889421
China experiments on you and executes you. Sometimes in reverse order.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.