[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637817230520.jpg (22 KB, 640x427)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
will this be better than the existing garbage?
>>
no, it'll spare you heart disease and give you a stroke instead
>>
Everyone old who took the vaccine will drop like flies when a real variant that precipitates ADE manifests as they will only have antibodies to a very narrow target which themselves will get infected mounting a cytokine and bradykinin storm.

If you are young, no vaccines are ideal. You only have have one antigen and one mode of attack against future infections, thereby subjecting you to the above, although it will be survivable for those in peak health even if they have been vaccinated. If you are willing to capitulate as a condition of employment, novavax is the only vaccine that itself isn't experimental in technology but will still be subject to the same waning, although evidence has shown that immunity induced by protein subunit vaccines is much longer lasting.

Unvaccinated > Novavax > Pfizer (30mcg MRNA) > Moderna (120mcg MRNA) >>>>>>>>>> J&J (adenovirus, causes systemic production of spike-like protein, absolutely the most invasive and) >>> AZ (basically the same as J&J but you get it twice, so ranks dead last).

Most experts are imbeciles that 'cannot into' mechanisms, hypotheses, and abstract thinking.
>>
File: 1637450583663.jpg (101 KB, 681x721)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>13888716
reasonable, thanks for the reply
>>
>>13888716
So, I was forced to take the Sinopharm to escape my 3rd world hellhole. Am I fucked regardless?
>>
EMA approves Pfizer for kids between the age of 5-11. Still no approval for Novavax. How the fuck is this possible?
>>
>>13889132
it's a mixture of corruption and satanism
>the children are clogging up the ICUs, we have to quickly vaccinate the unborn
>>
>>13888930
Sinovax is the best one of the available vaxes so far, it's the only one that is an actual vaccine and it seems to be the only one that actually does something, the other ones were all inflated by shitty trials with shitty curated results, the Sinavax had low expectations but ended up being more effective that all the other ones when the expectations for the other fell down to the gutter
>>
>>13889132
boomers will not rest until they have experimented all children dry for any change of live 15 minutes longer
>>
>>13889232
Based. I guess I will be safe for a couple of years more until my body purges it
>tfw caught COVID and still had to get the vaccine
>>
>The majority of SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies in COVID-19 patients with obesity are autoimmune and not neutralizing
Vaccine solves the obesity epidemic
>>
>>13889132
if we vaccinate every single 5 year old we may reduce the chance of boomers getting infected by 0.001%, think about our poor boomers!
>>
>>13889521
Do not forget that drastically improves the vaccine effectiveness stats.
>>
File: 940.png (205 KB, 600x518)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>13888706
Novavax is the first true vaccine, and I guess the first of the second gen vaccines. The blowback on the first gen will lead to social unrest the likes of which we haven't seen since the 1700s.
>>
>>13888706
it does jackshit but at least its safe
>>
File: OIP.jpg (18 KB, 473x333)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>13888706
Yes, it VILL.
>>
>>13888706
all of it is unnecessary, unless you're using it to abuse the population

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQP1kmRfzw
>>
>>13889586
isn't Sinovax also an actual vaccine? but for some reason because science is politics now we aren't taking it
>>
>>13888706
Ask yourself if you need any of these products being advertised through fear and lies.
I do not.
>>
>>13889586
The only true subunit vaccine is Soberana 02 from Cuba

Yes you never heard of it because science is only science if the scientists are employed by globohomo
>>
>>13888716
Trash post
Literally pseud regurgitation
BORRRIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>13890079
¿Todo bien, Cubanon? ¿Fidel te persigue en tus sueños?
>>
>>13890130
refute it then
>>
File: The Lair.jpg (320 KB, 1220x1639)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>13888706
Maybe in your country but the US won't even recognize naturally acquired immunity regardless of your level of covid antibodies. Why would they recognize the validity of Novavax or any other vaccine not from one of the officially blessed pharma companies?
>>
>>13888706
Probably safer. Efficacy looked good in trials, but I doubt it will be equivalent to infection-acquired immunity.
>>
>>13889232
I don't think the aluminum in Sinovac is ideal.
>>
>>13890223
>Why would they recognize the validity of Novavax or any other vaccine not from one of the officially blessed pharma companies?
One reason could be the fact that Novavax was funded by Operation Warp Speed, although its become the red headed step child.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.