[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Balasubramanian.jpg (82 KB, 800x800)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
This man is a successful mathematician.

What are YOU doing with your life?
>>
suffer
>>
File: 1543967930088.png (120 KB, 350x350)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>13886085
>acktushially mathenstics is dumb midtwit magnet muh number muh mapping no wonder subhumans excel at it
>>
brushing my teeth at least
>>
>>13886085
Trying to pass calculus
>>
>>13886085
I'm an unsuccessful mathematician.
>>
>>13886085
I thought this was from a ps1 game
>>
>>13886113
Subhumans don't excel at it, though they are good at pumping out kids and violent crime.
>>
>>13886085
Indians invented numbers (and probably calculus too), so not really surprised
>>
>>13886085
I want to lick his teeth and finger his curry smelly butthole, taste the curry fron yesterday by sucking his shit out of his butthole.
>>
>>13886085
He looks like he could be smart, some people are not photogenic. I don’t see why he has anything to do with your question
>>
>>13888043
>t.subhuman that doesn't excel in maths
>>
File: sdgf.jpg (30 KB, 640x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>13886085
i'm a successful film watcher.
>>
>>13886085
the epitome of abo phenotype
>>
you can't be a successful mathematician
you can be a successful author
you can be a successful teacher
you can be a successful youtuber
you can be a successful brand endorser
there is no explanation of how to be financially successful with mathematics if you refrain from doing all of the activities that are associated with mathematics that we know are also activities people are paid to do
now you can say that mathematics is a part of his success, or at least the mathematics brand is a part of his activities, but forget the math, this is a successful man who has become successful doing these things
sure the math helps
but there was a successful man to begin with
>>
>>13888415
op is saly because he's not as sexy as this man.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.